It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:54 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
Peter if you look close that is an "Onion" report (satire) from 5 years ago... but one can HOPE!! I LOVE HOPIUM!

1) Oh Crap I thought it was real!

#1) I read the article yesterday, in it was
Quote:
Did the Onion scoop the world – by more than five years?

The article talked about the pod cast of Daniel Sheehan (a supposed Vatican insider), which I did not have time to listen to.

I have found this from 3/14/15
http://www.inquisitr.com/1923761/pope-f ... etirement/

Where the

Quote:
Pope Francis Discusses His Impending Retirement

So I am listening to the pod cast now, seems like we have a new president of Popes retiring.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:46 pm
GT Truther

Post Leaked’ Top Secret Photos From USS Trepang Submarine In 1971

http://www.inquisitr.com/2237572/leaked ... tic-ocean/

http://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/ ... rch-1971/#

Disclosure is not telling us that ET exists, it is about telling us the whole unvarnished absolute truth of what PTB/MJ
did to cover all the secrets about and with ET, from Humanity.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:57 pm
GT Truther

Visions circa 1994:
Of a 6 months windows after a country became default.

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=4719

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Peter! -- MT7 brought it to my attention, in case you missed it -- it might be real!

Posted March 14, 2015:

Pope Francis Discusses His Impending Retirement
http://www.inquisitr.com/1923761/pope-f ... etirement/

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:38 pm
GT Truther

Non-disclosure is preventing Humanity from it natural instinct to explore

So the existence of ET was proposed in 1690, so why the cover up?

Fear and misunderstanding

Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:42 pm
GT Truther

Now THIS is KEWL!!!!!

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:08 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Non-disclosure is preventing Humanity from it natural instinct to explore

Fear and misunderstanding

Shall I said:

To SURVIVE the Great Catastrophe!!!

ie Via ZT @ july 11, 2015 (1)
Quote:
Could the Zetas say something about this latest crop circle that appeared in Brandenburg, Germany.

It seems to indicate a more violent wobble?
http://www.cropcirclecenter.com/ccdata/ ... 707_A.html
Quote:
SOZT
This design depicts a retrograde orbit, which Nibiru, aka Planet X has. When looking down at the solar system, the view astronomers prefer, the Sun rotates in a counterclockwise manner, as do all the planets that go round and round in orbit around the Sun. Nibiru deals with the sweeping arms
http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s85.htm
of the Sun when it approaches for its periodic passage by hopping over the sweeping arms, thus passes through the solar system in a retrograde manner – clockwise. Thus when Nibiru appeared in front of the Earth in her orbit in December 2003, he halted the Earth’s orbit and pushing her backwards into the August position.

Earthquakes on Earth worsened after that because a battering had ensued. The sweeping arms swept the Earth into Nibiru, and Nibiru pushed back with a magnetic and gravity repulsion force push. As Nibiru comes outbound from the Sun, pressing closer to the Earth (which is trapped in front of Nibiru), this battering will increase. A stronger wobble, more earthquake jolts, Earth plates sliding for longer distances, the 7 of 10 plate movements picking up the pace, and all of this action fixed astrophysics that will not change. Mankind must prepare for the Pole Shift.
EOZT

Notes:
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
1) To SURVIVE the Great Catastrophe!!!
2)

#1) I disagree, Non-disclosure is to prevent Humanity from preparing, so more of the common Humanity dies and it gives the elite more time to milk the wealth out of Humanity so as to build bunkers for themselves (service to self)!
Non-disclosure is a crime against Humanity, with it purposeful destruction of the planet and Human life

#2) I would say it is a turbocharger X2

Thing about CC is interpretation, to me it is saying things are about to go turbo, or hit the fan with the Greek meltdown, especial since this CC was in Germany who in closely involved in the Greece
crisis.

it is all about lies to make more money. like this lie the PTB/Big Business/Republic-commies/fox news, tells us about global warming

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/10 ... ore-years/

Quote:
ExxonMobil, the world’s biggest oil company, knew as early as 1981 of climate change – seven years before it became a public issue, according to a newly discovered email from one of the firm’s own scientists. Despite this the firm spent millions over the next 27 years to promote climate denial.

Stop and and see the forest from the trees

Greed is as Greed does
or
STS is as STS does

It is time to awaken to the reality of the cover-ups propagated by PTB/MJ/STS teams

Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:08 am
GT Truther

Post Black knight again?

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:39 pm
GT Truther

About Disclosure:

I have decided that "Disclosure" is not an external event. Sure, information is slowly forthcoming...for those that are awakening...but disclosure is more of an internal awakening. -- External sources can tell folks the truth all day long... True disclosure is humanity listening and accepting, on an internal visceral level--that which we discuss daily here...

Once the topics we talk about here are discussed at the convenirnce store, gas staions, and grocery store lines--THEN we have disclosure at a saturation that can change events in a meaningful way.

Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:26 am
GT Truther

Post Talk about “process of change" from the Pope
Quote:

Do we realize that something is wrong in a world where there are so many farmworkers without land, so many families without a home, so many laborers without rights, so many persons whose dignity is not respected?
Do we realize that that system has imposed the mentality of profit at any price, with no concern for social exclusion or the destruction of nature?
let us not be afraid to say it: we want change, real change, structural change. This system is by now intolerable:
Today, the scientific community realizes what the poor have long told us: harm, perhaps irreversible harm, is being done to the ecosystem
And behind all this pain, death and destruction there is the stench of what Basil of Caesarea called “the dung of the devil”. An unfettered pursuit of money rules. The service of the common good is left behind.
Once capital becomes an idol and guides people’s decisions, once greed for money presides over the entire socioeconomic system, it ruins society, it condemns and enslaves men and women, it destroys human fraternity, it sets people against one another and, as we clearly see, it even puts at risk our common home.
We know from painful experience that changes of structure which are not accompanied by a sincere conversion of mind and heart sooner or later end up in bureaucratization, corruption and failure.
to practice the commandment of love, not on the basis of ideas or concepts, but rather on the basis of genuine interpersonal encounter. We do not love concepts or ideas; we love people…
The first task is to put the economy at the service of peoples. Human beings and nature must not be at the service of money.
Let us say NO to an economy of exclusion and inequality, where money rules, rather than service. That economy kills.
That economy excludes. That economy destroys Mother Earth.
to guarantee the three “L’s” of land, lodging and labor for which you are working. A truly communitarian economy, one might say an economy of Christian inspiration, must ensure peoples’ dignity and their “general, temporal welfare and prosperity”.[1] This includes the three “L’s”, but also access to education, health care, new technologies, artistic and cultural manifestations, communications, sports and recreation. A just economy must create the conditions for everyone to be able to enjoy
There exists a system with different aims. A system which, while irresponsibly accelerating the pace of production, while using industrial and agricultural methods which damage Mother Earth in the name of “productivity”, continues to deny many millions
Working for a just distribution of the fruits of the earth and human labor is not mere philanthropy. It is a moral obligation.
It is not enough to let a few drops fall whenever the poor shake a cup which never runs over by itself
The second task is to unite our peoples on the path of peace and justice
the monopolizing of the communications media, which would impose alienating examples of consumerism and a certain cultural uniformity, is another one of the forms taken by the new colonialism. It is ideological colonialism.
The third task, perhaps the most important facing us today, is to defend Mother Earth.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/10 ... n-bolivia/

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:28 am
GT Truther

Post deal or no deal?
Quote:
Dr Henry Kissinger, who has long been rumored to be a key figure in classified extraterrestrial related projects. Most recently, Kissinger attended the Bilderberg Group meeting which occurred only two days after Goode and Gonzales had met approximately 200 human elites that offered a limited disclosure program to begin in November 2015.
demand was that all of the Draco Federation Alliance would be allowed to leave through the Outer Barrier as they wished and that their human allies would be given clemency and promised no reprisals in future events in a human controlled Sol System.
If the demands were not met, the White Royal Draco said his forces were ready for a prophesied End Times battle:
Notwithstanding the long term threat posed by artificial intelligence the most immediate issues raised by Gonzales briefing is how to deal with the White Royal Draco’s demands that his forces are allowed to leave the solar system, and that his former human servants, the Committee of 200 and other global elites, are given amnesty.

Seems like the fox is guarding the chicken coop if MJ is negotiating amnesty for its self.

http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-pro ... n-amnesty/

Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:04 am
GT Truther

Post Trial
Is this compelling circumstantial evidence that support Goode’s incredible claims made over the months of May and June
Quote:
1. “Space Resource Exploration and Utilization Act” forwarded on June 15 to the full House of Representatives for a vote that offers legal protection to global elite involved in off world mining operations and crimes committed in them;

2. The June 4 and subsequent announcements of hacking of up to 18 million records of Federal employees and contractors with detailed personnel information that could be used for setting up “crimes against humanity” trials;

3. The June 11 meeting of British Interplanetary Society discussing ways of how to remove from power tyrannical corporate personnel from colonies on Mars who have committed crimes against humanity;

4. The reemergence of Wikileaks’ digital drop box system in early May that allows whistleblowers to anonymously upload massive document dumps for public release by an organization with a track record in doing precisely what Goode claims will be occurring soon.

http://exopolitics.org/evidence-grows-f ... ty-trials/

In order for healing to occur we must have open and full discovery of the facts, then we can talk about forgiveness.

Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:07 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
About Disclosure:
1) disclosure is more of an internal awakening.
2) External sources can tell folks the truth all day long...

3) True disclosure is humanity listening and accepting

#1) agree
#2) Except they do not tell Humanity the truth -> mainstream media news/ leaders / business / politicians.
They lie about it all and cover it up, and continue to make war, gaining power and money their main objectives.
#3) The Pope is trying, but he is just exposing the tip of the iceberg

Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:23 am
GT Truther

Having read Dr Sallas' article I would go for a South African Truth & Reconciliation event and providing that the elite do tell the truth I would spare them jail.

However, for their safety (after all, the masses will more likely be wanting to strip them naked and roast them alive over a fire... without any form of pain alleviation) I would exile most of them to one of their space stations on an asteroid. Oh and they would have to pay the cost of their journey.

There may be some who would be useful here... for the purpose of skills transfer to other people.

I accept that some people will want revenge. But how will killing the guilty slowly in ways which see them experience agonising pain help bring back loved ones who suffered because of the elite's actions? A new era demands new solutions. We humans need to show the others who are watching that we really can be humane - rather than barbaric.

======================================================

Dr Simon Atkins has recently risen to fame because he is using science to make accurate predictions for the near future.

One of the things he is saying that earlier this week we started a 90 day period in which this planet will be bathed in a special energetic energy wave which he calls Wave X that is passing through the solar system.

He also talks about the Dinar Reval, warning that the banks are going to swindle ordinary people and only offer a partial rate. This way they will make much more money for themselves.

The link below leads to a free download of the show but I think that this will change after a week or so, after which only members will be able to download it.

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/phoenix-rising-radio-54679/

The link below leads to channeled info from a totally independent source which basically says the same thing about the energies of this week to end September.
http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/07/10/the-watchers-via-jean-rockefeller-the-dawn-of-a-new-era/

Dr Atkins has not said anything about ZetaTalk, but if this energy wave is right then its likely that either they are wrong or these are two different topics. I'll let you take your pick as to which is so.

I have a question: re: the 90 days period, is there a connection with Jade Helm which starts next week and ends whenever?

Simon

Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:31 pm
GT Truther

Incredible 8 minute video shows "They Live" type mind control verbiage fed to us on TV

Got it! Thanks SS!

Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:51 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Incredible 8 minute video shows "They Live" type mind control verbiage fed to us on TV

Hello Lynn, I edited your url to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HOlJaDxiNA

Regards

Simon

Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:56 pm
GT Truther

Thank you SS!!

Also, I agree with you. I don't need revenge. I just want it to stop, and be acknowledged publicly. Of course I want their ability to resume activities curtailed. I want them stripped of their assets and I want them isolated. I want them to eat their GMO food too.

Besides that, I really don't care.

Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:01 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Thank you SS!!
:)

Yes, let them experience the vaccines & GMO foods they want to foist upon the rest of us.

Whilst I do not favour revenge as such I would wish that although incarcerated in protective custody in one of their off-planet bases they should have access to TV, as its important that they can still stay in contact with daily life here on earth. This will be a double edged sword as it would mean that they would be able to see the happiness of the people without being able to influence events here.

If required the regular shipments of food and other supplies from Earth plus medical treatment would have to be paid for the small allowance from their wealth that they are allowed to retain.

Simon

Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:15 pm

So much threats and fear kicking up dust so no-one can see.

Quote:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

I agree with Bix Weir -

Quote:
The New Road completely destroys the global fiat monetary system erasing all forms of false wealth, false power and false governance. It is truly a Creative Destruction Event that has never been witnessed in the history of mankind. All paper and electronic debt forms of wealth will evaporate in the blink of an eye completely leveling the playing field in order to rebuild our monetary structures from the ground up. It is a lesson to be learned the hard way but it is a necessary lesson in order to create a new future for our country. A future built on hard work, complete honesty and good will towards others.

All we have to do is say - "No" (and stop watching TV!!)

:popcorn

"T H E T R U T H I S S E E M L E S S "

Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
1) killing the guilty slowly in ways which see them experience agonising pain help bring back loved ones who suffered because of the elite's actions? A new era demands new solutions. We humans need to show the others who are watching that we really can be humane - rather than barbaric.
Simon

#1) no more killing! and no poison!
After public, full and open fact-finding, then they can be reset to zero wealth/possession/influence and then monitored 24/7 where they can start again, under very close open and transparent supervision.
They then can earn food, water, medical, shelter and protection by doing open and transparent good works for Humanity.

Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:30 pm
GT Truther

The Donald actually stirs the urge in me to Vote again - and here's why:
http://www.oneworldofnations.com/2015/0 ... onald.html

Here's another:

Bill Clinton Tells Jeb Bush, “This Trump Thing Will Be Taken Care Of."
http://dcwhispers.com/bill-clinton-tell ... n-care-of/

Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:22 am
GT Truther

I too might vote for Donald just to see the PTB squirm

Found this bit of news on DT

Quote:
he has just taken hold of the American political system by the neck and doesn’t seem inclined to let go anytime soon. The political elites don’t know what to do or say about his sudden rise in the polls. The elite media default to their favorite hobby horse of political analysis—that any backlash to the current wave of immigration will simply destroy the Republican Party earlier than it would otherwise be destroyed, which is inevitable anyway so why bother?

The latest poll [4], by The Economist and YouGov, has Trump leading the field of GOP presidential candidates with 15 percent, four percentage points ahead of former Florida governor Jeb Bush.
Large sectors of the American electorate are disgusted with the political establishment and will welcome any force that takes it on.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-1 ... it-matters

Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:58 am
GT Truther

Quote:
If America cannot be The Uni-Power dictating to the world, better that we are all dead. At least that will show the Russians.
shift in focus from terrorists to “state actors” that “are challenging international norms.”
Pentagon Concludes America Not Safe Unless It Conquers The World

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-1 ... uers-world

Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:06 pm
GT Truther

Post Doing the Donald

Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:43 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next