It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:30 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015

Quote:
watch the hills roll out of sight.

And one peculiar point I see,
As one of many ones of me.
As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
When all you see
Is near disaster gazing down on you and me,
And there you're standing,
Saying we have the whole world in our hands,
When all you'll see,
Deep inside the world's controlling you and me.
You'll see perpetual change.

And there you are,
Making it up but you're sure that it is a star,
And boy you'll see
It's an illusion shining down in front of me,
And then you'll say
Even in time we shall control the day,
When what you'll see
We look on as pawns of their game.
They move to testify the day,
All of the way.

https://play.google.com/music/preview/T ... =kp-lyrics

Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:18 am
GT Truther

There were more but I was driving.

Thing about living in Seattle is, with it being to overcast most of the time, you don't SEE them too often...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:53 am
GT Truther

I forgot to mention, the Asshat squatting in my home is reaching the end of his line, finally... You might have thought that was all finished, but no, this jerk is a real force of nature.

He has managed to take a 3-4 week eviction and turn it into 4 months, all the while not paying a dime of rent, and filing motions:

Motion for continuance, Dr appt
Motion for Revision
Motion for Reconsideration
Motion for Stay pending hearing
Motion to shorten time to hearing
Motion to modify ruling
Motion for Review
Motion to Stay pending Review
Motion to shorten time to Review
Motion for Stay pending Appeal

There's more, but you get the drift.

The Eviction Day is scheduled for Tuesday March 1 at 9:30 am..

What I need is Prayers for this to come to fruition. He is actively trying to stop the eviction before Tuesday. All he has is Monday, so if you would please help and Pray to Arch Angel Michael -- I need some help from a fierce warrior angel!! If you have a better idea, I will take any help I can get.

The Sheriff called and said he is filing new motions every day in a last ditch effort to try to stop the eviction, but he is running out of time so I think I may actually get him out.

He has filed an Appeal of the eviction, that has not even happened yet, to District Court.

What a piece of work.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!

Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:14 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

Thing about living in Seattle is, with it being to overcast most of the time, you don't SEE them too often...

[original image redacted]

{Lynn!!! Perspective?! :yamon }

Yeah, that's what it appears like coast to coast, apparently! We've had much the same. I think this coming weekend is IT. I shouldn't jinx it of course, but this IS the 'missing day' of a year - a LEAP year. Which it wasn't last year. And anyone that can stay poised about this whole thing, knowing it would take yet ANOTHER year and still keep their calm has to have the patience of Job. Hope I passed muster, especially in the event this big Announcement goes off this weekend.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Nice literature review on that virus Recall. I didn't realize it's history went so far back.
Again, I misspelled the virus. Typing seka not zika....sorry....... :headbang

Lynwood:
It's amazing how these folks can get away with things. A friend of mine in the past was faced with a similar issue, but not nearly as prolonged as yours. His problem was a younger married couple that played the game out to 15 months. Still with court fee's and everything, it was very stressful for him as well.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:50 am

Lynnwood - visualize with emotion what it is gonna feel like having your space back.

Will be thinking of you come March 1 and sending you as much as we can.

Simon - delicious report on Boris there! I thank you - and his history made interesting reading in the light of my own ancestral research recently. I don't know about his supporting Agenda 21 - so my opinion has to change from positive to reserved. His PM potential is an interesting point I was unaware of.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Forgot to mention:

A question for anyone who can see White Swirly Waves (WSW) (love that terminology...thanks fr33k :tounge )

Did anybody noticed a difference in the field last night?? Meaning something different about the
WSW?

If you did, please comment.

You might like this gtavt...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YtHF ... /photo.jpg

Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:09 am
GT Truther

The reason for Free education and reform/reset of US

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:27 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood, I was referring to the angle of the picture you took, not the situation involving the parasite you're having to deal with. I hadn't read past the chemtrail pic post, so apologies as I re-read what I wrote last night and see how you might've misinterpreted. I truly hope you succeed this weekend, as I am convinced we are in the time-frame.....I look around and see how the hot-spots in the world are quietly being put to rest at least within some kind of framework that can be built on (Syria, Iran, and North Korea). In the same way I think you will be resolving your parasite issue on Monday.

From what you wrote, it seems that the initial nudge wasn't powerfully abrupt enough to get him outta there the way we [thanks to the help of RearView and myself, we got Starry into her new place before her erstwhile parasite was allowed to dig himself in with legal Motions]. There are only two ways to get that kind of thing done. The first would be to appeal to the friendship you once had, to vacate before things turned ugly and he started earning himself some really bad karma. While not your job, lining up an alternate crashing pad could help lure him out of your house. It's probably too late for that, but that's a suggested approach that might be successful.

The other way is to threaten him, not overtly of course, but by more subtle means that will show him only an unhappy future if he continues to darken your doorstep.

Of course all our prayers are with you, and I just said a silent one that you will be freed of this burden without further adieu.

recall, thanks for the new vid(s) showing Nibiru is indeed nearby. I'm not in doubt of it but having more photographic proof is helpful for those Undecideds that - sadly - will only come off the fence when they hear it from behind the presidential podium.

BTW....fr33k....those are some laughably excellent images of Trump. I'll be working both of them into tweets this coming week. "We Shall Overcomb".....still has me ROTF&LMFAO when I even THINK of that pic.

Tiger. Listening to that Fulford clip was eye-opening. I'm starting to listen to these clips on my headphones, and it makes a huuuuuge difference (sorry, couldn't resist!). I think the singular most telling sentence he made was how "there's this X-Files stuff hanging over all of these [goings-on]". The biggest X-Files shadow is, IMHDO as I always say, the ominousness of having Nibiru nearby without being acknowledged. I pitched in a little more for Bernie in response to his pitch yesterday to hit a new goal to help them carry our momentum into the Super Tuesday states, and for that I was asked to say a few words to Bernie about why I was donating. I said that I don't believe ANYONE will follow Barack Obama into the Oval Office (I spelled it correctly for this note), but that in the wake of the Announcement many of us expect him to make in the near future, with chaos and bewilderment descending upon society anger may well up to such a degree that we will need a leader like Bernie to help guide us through it, until such time as an election WILL be able to be held. It is important that the most corrupt and venal candidate to come down the pike in ages not be allowed to take the helm of the Party at such a crucial time. In fact, here's what I said to Sen. Harry Reid within an hour of hearing he was endorsing Hillary:

Quote:
To: Sen. Harry Reid (email address redacted)​

Dear Sen. Reid;

Your endorsement of Hillary Clinton a few moments ago has prompted me to write, as I feel you may be unaware of how much so many in the base loathe Mrs. Clinton as one of the most corrupt and venal Democratic party hacks ever to hit the campaign trail. I worked for her husband during the 'dog days' of Gennifer Flowers, helping him make the claim of the 'Comeback Kid', and I was a dependable and energetic precinct capt. for the Democratic Party for over 10 years in northern Virginia, so I hope the staffers reading this on your behalf know these aren't the rants of an angry 'idealist'.

Bernie Sanders is the ONLY salvation of the Democratic Party, which as most of us know will become moot anyway following Pres. Obama's pending Announcement about the looming event humanity faces, and if the Party shields Hillary from the indictment(s) that many sources indicate are pending shortly, there will be such a tarnishing that hordes of Democrats will continue to flow to Donald Trump as they are currently. Only Bernie's poll numbers show that every contender on the GOP side would lose to him. The People, whether Dem, GOP, or Independent, truly are so sickened by the morass of intra-party machinations that only wholesale change - in the form of a Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump - can now clean up both Parties' images.

Please mark my words, Senator. I know some of the inside story behind your 'mishaps', when you have been physically beaten by your enemies, and I applaud your courage for continuing to stand up for our Party's ideals, but I think this recent endorsement is - as one pundit just now uttered - "no profile in courage". There MUST be a reason you aren't admitting to in making this endorsement, but therein lies the key problem giving rise to frustration: too often Party leaders, including the President I'm afraid, do NOT speak to the electorate with respect for their intelligence (Bernie does this; FDR did it, as did JFK; it's the mark of the most successful leaders).

Incidentally, I still have copies of documents with your signature validating the initial case of one Dr. Dan Crain, a/k/a Burisch. I trust you and your colleagues on the Hill were not taken in by the bamboozling his superiors in MAJ provided you with following his release from his Nat'l Security Oath. Those NatSec briefings left out far too much to trust the reaction of the Congress as a result. Nonetheless, good luck to you sir, and please consider what I have shared with you.

Sincerely,
Don Deppeller

I share this because it's an example of what everyone can do to approach people that we consider 'leaders', people that the mainstream media consider leaders, people that are huuuuuge pooh-bahs in the political machinery. Many even here are resigned to the 'fact' that their voices, their emails and tweets, are not heard. NOT TRUE! Doesn't mean that those people will suddenly change their mind and take your advice, but it DOES mean that the voices that are dedicated enough to write or phone DO have an impact - however small - on the calculus that goes into their political maneuvering.

Speaking of which.....epo3, I know you're generally Republican, and I'm interested in your take on the campaign so far. Who do you support on the GOP side of the aisle? Rather, are you pro- or anti-Trump, and if so, why?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
1) Bernie Sanders is the ONLY salvation

Dondep,

Excellent post, thanks for being a stand up guy.

#1) of the 99%, due to rapid social and economic downfall.
We are printing money like mad.
We have a huge endless expensive war going on (oil wars)
We have out sourced all jobs except service jobs (like fries with that?)
We have dumb down the education and political system to the point being useless.
We allow non human entities to run us like cattle (corporations of media, banks, etc).
We are not allow to hear the Truth due to the secrets and PYOPS.
We have no Justice due to the influence of money, secrets and PYOPS.
We have no liberty due to our voices being suppress by lobby money,blackmail, secrets and greed running government.
We have no Peace due to the economic cast system being placed upon US.
HUMANITY will not prosper until HUMANITY is only humans and in control (not corporations)

Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:20 pm
GT Truther

SKY

Thanks for the reminder. I actually did a visualization yesterday where I was seeing myself in the empty room, feeling and projecting extreme happiness and profound gratitude that the experience was nearly over. I will still have some court proceedings, but the stresss of having him living in my home will be over. I managed to hold the visualization and associated feelings for a solid minute, a bit longer, long enough to bring up a good cry about how good it really WILL feel.

I'll do it today, tomorrow and Monday..

Lynn

Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:41 pm
GT Truther

No worries Don, I'm managing to stay comfortably numb.. :yamon :awe

We were never friends, I rented him a room. One of a long string of renters over many years. The protection order/anti-harrassment order path didn't work. I actually tried that early on. Obviously I got lax in my due diligence..

Lynn

Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:10 pm
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
Lynnwood wrote:

Hey Better then MY AIR QUALITY LYNN! and if you don't mind me asking who is this guy? is he an EX or one of your brothers just wondering that is all, Does he go out anywhere? Do you have money for changing the locks while he's out? ring the police and get him FORCEFULLY removed from the property I'm having problems with Neighbours at the moment "Dan" (Not his real name) the next door neighbour is a real Assh@le and a Total bully yesterday he Yelled through his Bathroom window at me because my sister's special Needs course bus Pulled up on his driveway he said "Get that F :censor ing C :censor bus off my F :censor driveway Or I'll punch the F :censor ing F :censor ck out of you" and "Dan" and his wife have pretty HUGE Muscles so I didn't push it he probably could Lift me off the ground and THROW me he is a very scary man thing is they used to be friendly towards us when their Nasty daughter was still single I think they wanted to pair Myself and Her off with each other I Was NEVER interested in her she smelled heavily of Alcohol and looked like she NEVER BATHED she said she was 20 and shacked up with this guy "Adam" Not his real name last night "Dan" put a broken whipper snipper handle on my front lawn Most People are SICK in the head aren't they Lynn?. All because his Revolting Daughter has had a BABY! she had it at least 6 months ago.

This is what "DAN" (Not His real name) Looks like

Image imagine THIS I.R.L. now make him about 60 year old with a Grey Balding head and his Wifes body is THE SAME! not a Man and his wife you'd want to annoy at all!

Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:20 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

This has to be done over here for people with Sight problems so Many times I've fallen over because of Broken Footpaths

http://www.lakemac.com.au/page.aspx?pid=62&vid=1&nid=3717&npt=details

Article by Mayor of Lake Macquarie, Cr Jodie Harrison.

Footpaths like this one http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/09/25/1226146/091080-tarragindi.jpg

and this one

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7_qYzg6s1NM/T ... %2B286.jpg

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:32 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Oh Look there is a Mesh / Texture missing in this Virtual Reality Called Life on earth

:crylaugh

:slap :roflmao

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:01 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

I you don't mind me asking who is this guy? is he an EX or one of your brothers just wondering that is all -- I found him on Craigslist. I actually hav a page there now warning people about him: -- http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/roo/5467772276.html <---- link is only live when he is HOME, no sense in poking a bees nest with a stick.

Does he go out anywhere? -- Every day he goes to the library because I changed the WiFi password. It's not an essential utility, so I CAN shut that off. (But not heat, power or water)

Do you have money for changing the locks while he's out? -- I can't do that till Tuesday when the Sheriff comes. I have them at the ready.

Ring the police and get him FORCEFULLY removed from the property - It's a court process. Once someone has been allowed in, and they have establisged residency, if they refuse to leave when you give them notice or if they don't pay the rent and refuse to leave, you gotta go to court to file for "Unlawful Detainer" then get the "Writ of Restitution" which is an order for the Sheriff to come and remove him and his things. That's the process he has stretched out to 4 months.

Most People are SICK in the head aren't they Lynn?. -- Some are, yes. I just wish it was tattooed on their forehead!

This is what "DAN" (Not His real name) Looks like

I would not want to go anywhere near him! Looks like he might be on steroids, and if so he has a terrible temper so steer clear!!

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:46 pm
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Oh Look there is a Mesh / Texture missing in this Virtual Reality Called Life on earth

:crylaugh

-image-

:slap :roflmao

Inverse + Bright tweak
A sort of Castle?????

Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

Speaking of which.....epo3, I know you're generally Republican, and I'm interested in your take on the campaign so far. Who do you support on the GOP side of the aisle? Rather, are you pro- or anti-Trump, and if so, why?

Hey Don,

I usually keep a "Lurking Hat" on, and a small cyber foot print. (But answer out of my respect for you! :cool)

Truthfully, I'm willing to go with about anyone but Jeb(BUSH{out now}) or Hillary(Clinton) as I can't stand dynasties if you will.

I would prefer Ted over Trump, but I feel either will do the people's business in honorable fashion.

Ted is a Constitutional Statesman, where Donald in a wheeler-dealer/entertainer, who somehow succeeds in what he wants. All just MHO ya know.

When in the voting booth I go with mostly conservative values.

I think the average American Citizen will agree the last eight years of "Hope & Change" has been a disaster, especially along racial lines. Education is the real key to end racism, again JMO!

. . .well back to lurking . . .

Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:51 pm
GT Truther

epo3 wrote:
Truthfully, I'm willing to go with about anyone but Jeb(BUSH{out now}) or Hillary(Clinton) as I can't stand dynasties if you will.

I would prefer Ted over Trump, but I feel either will do the people's business in honorable fashion.

Ted is a Constitutional Statesman, where Donald in a wheeler-dealer/entertainer, who somehow succeeds in what he wants. All just MHO ya know.

When in the voting booth I go with mostly conservative values.

I think the average American Citizen will agree the last eight years of "Hope & Change" has been a disaster, especially along racial lines. Education is the real key to end racism, again JMO!

. . .well back to lurking . . .

Thanks for the reply, and I while agreeing with your key to end racism (education), I would add having a strong and disciplined male presence in single-parent-mother impoverished households helps about equally. Someone - who if not a father, is at least equal in presence - who can instill knowledge of right-and-wrong, plus extend as much concern and care for the growing child as a 'loving parent' would, if available.

I admit I like Cruz somewhat, because of his support for Ed Snowden, but his moral absolutism scares me as much as it comforts many. I'm also unsure of how he might react if, upon getting to the White House (hypothetically, of course), he would learn the truth about the events of 9/11/2001 and the extent of the collapse of the economy in 2008. I also worry about what the folks at Goldman Sachs expect for the loans they gave him, but I do think he would say the same thing privately as he does publicly (something the dynastic con-artists do NOT do). I'm also concerned that he seems to have avoided the implications of how much Scalia's approach in Bush Vs Gore went against all his conservative principles about 'judicial activism'.

Good to know we share the same feelings about dynasties.

Trump, on the other hand, is re-writing the political playbook as even most pundits are admitting. I think people are responding on a gut-level to his charismatic presence, which can be almost surly and bullying even though it's more of a demonstration of leadership skills. People don't care whether he knows what the 'nuclear triad' is, but they sense he'll bring in the best people to bring him up to speed on what it is and how to handle it.

I do think the dynamic is less left-vs-right this political cycle than it is populist-vs-Establishment, which is why - if it comes down to Trump Vs Hillary in the general - I'll be supporting Trump. However, if the Establishment succeeds in stealing the nomination from Bernie in order to coronate Hillary, they'll steal the general from Trump similarly, and then all the rules go out the window as the populace heads for DC with pitchforks and crowbars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger, you probably feel as livid with righteous rage as I (and Nancy L.) do, the morning after the SC primary was stolen. I didn't mention it after Nevada, but I saw it even then; widespread fraud with Hillary supporters bused in and bused out without registering (since they weren't even Nevada residents in many cases). The poll-of-polls just ahead of Nevada showed 48-47 Hillary by one point, but the outstanding 5% all seemed to break Hillary's way on election day. Add to that the odds of 6 coin tosses all coming up Hillary, and you can pretty much guarantee there was wholesale theft. And just yesterday, with the poll-of-polls showing Hillary with an admittedly "commanding" lead of 55-58% to Bernie's 38-45%, there was NO WAY the actual vote would come in at 76% - 24%. I've had to swallow electoral losses in the past, often with naive hopes going in that my candidate would pull off such an upset, but it NEVER materialized, and I've come to accept the reality that polls are fairly accurate. (The exit polls in Nov 2000 WERE accurate, but Bush/Cheney black-ops agents sitting in parking lots with laptops altering the Diebold algorithms changed the destiny of the nation, a crime for which they need to be impaled....er, at least tried and convicted.) Thus, it's apparent to many that SC was used to obliterate Bernie as a "serious candidate", to steal the election outright, a crime for which the Clinton perps too need to be hung out to dry before being packed into prison cells.

I wrote to Nancy about what happened, and she wrote back that she's in too much pain and anger over SC that it'll take some time to get the ZT on what happened, but she did say that in the meantime I (and by extension anyone else reading here) should look into the words of Ed Klein and David (did she mean Dick?) Morris, and of course Fulford. She ALSO mentioned these potential avenues of indictment of Hillary, which opened my eyes about the pending indictment(s). {SYNC!! As I typed that, a talking head piped up about how Loretta Lynch is going to use her position as Attorney General to do "the right thing". Hmmmm!!

:hmm

Nancy, in an email to me wrote:
I also wanted to mention that there is an alternative indictment route! This is not ZT per se, but consider that ANY prosecutor can indict. The Zetas said privately, consider that a state prosecutor can indict. Note Cristy just endorsed Trump. Note that the Hidabeast server was HOUSED in New Jersey, and the Clinton Foundation in NY and Platte River in CO. But CO and NY have Demo AG's. NJ has a Repub AG, and Governor!

Also, one does not have to have a Grand Jury (with delays) as there is an alternate route called "an information" to bring an indictment, if the evidence is strong. NJ has this route! Double check my logic on all of this.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

1) I do think the dynamic is less left-vs-right this political cycle than it is populist-vs-Establishment, which is why - if it comes down to Trump Vs Hillary in the general - I'll be supporting Trump. ..

#1) it is more MJ12/SSG vs illuminaughty/PTB as the two Establishment camps
Bernie and Trump are the :yamon the representation from Humanity.

There was a possible PYOPS job from http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2006.htm
Trying to associate Trump with the Freemasons, the whatdoesit mean site is navel (sic) intelligence (remember D of SNED was in the navel (sic) :puter .
Might be true, might not

Others are saying Trump would spill the beans on the tower twins: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/02/28 ... rump-card/
Being that:
Quote:
detailed analyses of dust and water samples that showed the characteristic isotopes that would be present after a nuclear fusion/fission event to exposing the Mossad safehouse in Fort Lee, NJ where the operation was planned. We have proven the case for the use of advanced mini nukes; we have exposed the perpetrators both foreign and domestic

Given this, if Bernie is not running for POTUS and Trump was.
It would make sense to vote for Trump to move Humanities evolution/awareness to a higher consciousness.

Who is to blame? (as they say follow the yellow brick road)

You have a choice of standing by and ignoring fact or speaking the truth and acting on Justice

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:15 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Tiger, you probably feel as livid with righteous rage as I (and Nancy L.) do, the morning after the SC primary was stolen.

Dondep,

Disappointment, for sure

Going to line up for
https://go.berniesanders.com/page/content/scphonebank/

It ain't over until you hear the roar

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood NEVER trust anyone advertising on Craigslist and NEVER EVER go on craigslist ever again I want to show you video's about some people on craigslist LISTEN CAREFULLY

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:04 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Mediation stones will start to become available again at:

http://www.jayaraeessex.com

Check the site weekly if interested. Again, I'll post when I get the heads up on them.

--------------------------------------------
Finally got the MH370 story updated. phew...wish could just write one paragraph to explain...would be so much easier! :puter

Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:33 am
GT Truther

Full or partial cosmic disclosure is the latest lynchpin of our reality. It seems all the proponents calling for "Full Disclosure" have no knowledge of what disclosure means in a legal context.

A one time data dump would not work in court. A lawyer requests disclosure, reads it, and then follows up with more requests for disclosure based upon information from the previous disclosures.

Full cosmic disclosure would have to go a long way past what legal disclosure is. It could be not confidential like most of court disclosure is.

Ask yourself what would full disclosure from google be?

Go back to sleep people, it seems you can't even imagine what full cosmic disclosure would be. You can't handle the full truth because you can't imagine it.

The hidden forces screwed up my good week and I am pissed.

UJ

Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Tiger, you probably feel as livid with righteous rage as I (and Nancy L.) do, the morning after the SC primary was stolen.

Dondep,

Disappointment, for sure

Going to line up for
https://go.berniesanders.com/page/content/scphonebank/

It ain't over until you hear the roar

I find Hillary's new ' breaking down barriers' theme to be an interesting campaign slogan. If the feds and the IC do what they need to do to save what's left of thier credibility, she may be facing some cold hard barriers to break. I know better than to hold my breath over it though.
Kisa

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:04 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next