It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
UncleJohn wrote:
1)Full or partial
2) one time data dump
3) Full cosmic disclosure
4)Ask yourself what would full disclosure from google be?
5) Go back to sleep people.
6) it seems you can't even imagine what full cosmic disclosure would be.
7) You can't handle the full truth because you can't imagine it.

#1) Full or partial disclosure
There is no full or partial, there is just discloser. The real key here is that unless we get the SSG/PTB to be honest and tell the truth, they will continue to use pyops to spin it against Humanity.

#2) One time data dump
This is not what a open society does, what are they saying they will show a couple of pictures of craft and say beep beep et exists but you do not have the need to know more?

#3) Full disclosure.
It will happen once the thread is pulled it unravels.
The question PTB need to ask them self's will the Revelation unroll with destruction or awaking

#4) How does it look.
If they wait, it starts with how they have screwed Humanity, and possibly continues with global destruction.
If they bring an end to energy, medical, transportation dark ages, Humanity has a new beginning.

#5) Go to sleep.
Such condensation to the choir you are preaching to, you need allies not adversary’s.

#6) Can't handle the full truth.
Really it is the PTB/MJ12/etc that can't handle the truth of what they have done to Humanity and the what will happen if they continue to treat us as 2nd class citizens of Humanity.
As they say SNEDding will happen (ding, ding look it up )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snedding
The great pruning of the tree of lies

#7) Can't imagine it.
Really like you engage us with the opportunity and facts.
All we have seen is spin, PYOPS, and selective editing of information being kicked out of SNEDland.
How is this cooperative with Humanity, when have failed to engaged Humanity, your are fired (or so DrumpPF will tell you so)

How about imagining this?
Quote:
the big money families at the top, the majestic military players, etc., will most likely all try to get in on the "negotiations" with our family in space, but they won't be allowed to play in the sandbox. There were plenty of opportunities but the phone was left unanswered.....

thanks to gtavt :wavey
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4732

ImagINe telling truth on how immature, and focused on the wrong issues and facts we are. (stop the oil wars!)

Really listen to the above video and ignore the distractions, you might learn something :roflmao

Quote:
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
There'll be peace when you are done
And if I claim to be a wise man,
Well, it surely means that I don't know

https://www.google.com/search?client=ub ... 8&oe=utf-8

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:10 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:

How about imagining this?
Quote:
the big money families at the top, the majestic military players, etc., will most likely all try to get in on the "negotiations" with our family in space, but they won't be allowed to play in the sandbox. There were plenty of opportunities but the phone was left unanswered.....

thanks to gtavt :wavey
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4732

I'm just one very small voice in the kitchen. Some of it seems too hard to believe, but it's what I know. It's up the readers to sit back and use their intuition / gut feelings on it all.

------------

In all honesty, what short time spent (four days?) at the D&M show (before my membership and posts were deleted), left me with a wee bit of a headache anyhow. All the "Tango - Bravo click, click" lingo was most unappealing.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:21 am
GT Truther

I have 4 hours and 20 minutes to wait till the Sheriff comes to remove the squatter. I'm gonna try to get a couple hours sleep at least!

Time for another visualization as I drift off to sleep.

9:30am Pacific time is approaching fast!

Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:11 am
GT Truther

Enjoy your sleep Lynnwood......... :offtobed

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:21 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:
1) I'm just one very small voice in the kitchen. Some of it seems too hard to believe, but it's what I know. It's up the readers to sit back and use their intuition / gut feelings on it all.
2) the D&M show ..
the "Tango - Bravo click, click" lingo was most unappealing.

#1) I was just thinking about this before I logged on, that it is the emotion acceptance of the reality that may be the hardest part that Humanity perception that we are not unique in our intellectual evolution. it is one thing to to say the golden/silver rule, but it a completely different thing to genuinely treat others that way from the heart.

#2) The same reason vegas illusionist have detractions going on (dark room, other pretty or exotic things to look at on stage) which keep you eye off the ball when they do the slight of hand.

Better to imagINe this

it is love that calls us to understand that we are a small part of the One Universal Creator and that we only share a part of the creation and exist in it if we participate in true love Agape from the heart for all sentient creature equally.
And imagINe how this changes those that are the plutocrats/MJ12/PTB, no wonder they do not want disclosure.
They can not overcome their greed and fear.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:22 am
Truth Seeker

Stupor Tuesday

[quote="mountaintiger7"][quote="UncleJohn"]
1)Full or partial
..It seems to me that thier hand was forced concerning disclosure. Like a spoiled child that does the bare minimum and cites the rules back to the parent.
2) one time data dump
..Info is thier power. The more they give the more we have, and they don't like us.
3) Full cosmic disclosure
..Ain't coming from the ones currently running the show, or thier proxies. It would shut the profits down.
4)Ask yourself what would full disclosure from google be?
...I'm not sure what it would be, but I imagine it would be selective.
5) Go back to sleep people.
Being asleep or awake for too long is bad for you. It's syclical.
6) it seems you can't even imagine what full cosmic disclosure would be.
...I can imagine it, which can probably account for some of my anger issues.
7) You can't handle the full truth because you can't imagine it.
Truth.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:24 am
GT Truther

Since I talked about the D&M show in the last post here's something that got my fancy.

In all honesty, what short time spent (four days?) at the D&M show (before my membership and posts were deleted), left me with a wee bit of a headache anyhow. I went there to find out what some folks really knew. In their Forum of "Aliens" I could not find a thing on Reptilian humanoids. So I started a post on it and a couple of folks added. When receiving my termination order from "Dan" about the site, I later found the "reptilian" info was removed. Why remove the subject when others had already added their information? Reasonable researchers would have left the posts for further investigation.

The Presidential Question Dan Burisch Slipped with:

Note: Not that it was a bad thing to do, but I'll explain my thoughts later.

Years ago, in a 6 or 7 segment You Tube release, Dan was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy (Project Camelot).I don't recall what segment it was (I'll try to find it) anyhow, Kerry asked him about different species in space, then "directly asking" if he was aware of the Reptilian Species. Dan "politely" indicated he was not aware of any Reptilians species "per say" but was aware that grays with a certain neurological disorder could present with a posture that might make them appear as such......creative answer indeed.

Red flag here for folks who don't believe in Reptilians.
Why would Dan not even mention them? Reptilian's are one of the oldest and most well know species in the Cosmos. There's even a decent amount of info on them here on earth. You mean to tell me with all his involvement with our Family in Space, no one ever mentioned the Reptilians to him??? One might ask why my posts on his website inquiring about Reptilians got erased as well, Coinsidence???? ........ :hmm

Let me find the video clip and the exact time he is asked that question and watch if you want.

Project Camelot Interviews Dan Burisch - Part 1
Total time: 33:44 m
Reptilain Answer: Start at 7:30 m

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:27 am
Truth Seeker

How do you imbed a youtube video here? I'm pasting it in the [YouTube][/YouTube] brackets, to no avail.

Cool Thanks MT7!

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:45 am
GT Truther

Kisa wrote:
How do you imbed a youtube video here? I'm pasting it in the [YouTube][/YouTube] brackets, to no avail.

Thanks...

change the https to http and use preview to verify, BTW nice video :elephant

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:51 am
Truth Seeker

gtavt wrote:
Since I talked about the D&M show in the last post here's something that got my fancy.

In all honesty, what short time spent (four days?) at the D&M show (before my membership and posts were deleted), left me with a wee bit of a headache anyhow. I went there to find out what some folks really knew. In their Forum of "Aliens" I could not find a thing on Reptilian humanoids. So I started a post on it and a couple of folks added. When receiving my termination order from "Dan" about the site, I later found the "reptilian" info was removed. Why remove the subject when others had already added their information? Reasonable researchers would have left the posts for further investigation.

The Presidential Question Dan Burisch Slipped with:

Note: Not that it was a bad thing to do, but I'll explain my thoughts later.

Years ago, in a 6 or 7 segment You Tube release, Dan was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy (Project Camelot).I don't recall what segment it was (I'll try to find it) anyhow, Kerry asked him about different species in space, then "directly asking" if he was aware of the Reptilian Species. Dan "politely" indicated he was not aware of any Reptilians species "per say" but was aware that grays with a certain neurological disorder could present with a posture that might make them appear as such......creative answer indeed.

Why would Dan not even mention them? Reptilian's are one of the oldest and most well know species in the Cosmos. There's even a decent amount of info on them here on earth. You mean to tell me with all his involvement with our Family in Space, no one ever mentioned the Reptilians to him??? One might ask why my posts on his website inquiring about Reptilians got erased as well, Coinsidence???? ........ :hmm

Let me find the video clip and the exact time he is asked that question and watch if you want.

Write the conclusion later.....

We'll those particular ' disclosures' mostly concerned Project Aquarius, so the old lizards weren't part of that 'bean box'.
I've seen my share of high strangeness too, but no Reptilians. In my opinion, it's the Nonphysicals that you have to watch out for...

Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:03 am
GT Truther

Post I expect the PTB/MJ12 to imagine

you have been given hints, so where is the ACTION

Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:53 am
GT Truther

(Tenant's gaming the system)

Eviction system 'allows itself to be gamed,' frustrating landlords

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-l ... olumn.html

And...This is strange..

POLICE CHIEF FIRED AFTER SIGNING PLEDGE TO UPHOLD CONSTITUTION

http://www.truthandaction.org/police-ch ... stitution/

Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:06 am
GT Truther

Kisa wrote:

I find Hillary's new ' breaking down barriers' theme to be an interesting campaign slogan. If the feds and the IC do what they need to do to save what's left of thier credibility, she may be facing some cold hard barriers to break. I know better than to hold my breath over it though.
Kisa

Welcome to the GT, Kisa. Long-time lurker, first-time poster? No matter; good to see a new voice in any event. It would be interesting to hear how you came to hear of the GT though.

Some of us have already gone through the blue-in-the-face phase from having held our breath too long in the past, so we agree that it's not likely. Nonetheless I have hope that Justice, in the form of karma if not outright legal justice as doled out in a courtroom, will ultimately prevail. Upon reflection, gotta measure Hillary's evil relative to Bush's evil, and one is but the understudy and protege of the other -- Hillary being the lesser banality. I have to consider that, if Hillary is to go down for having followed the Bush path of corruption to power, it may be that those who are putting the 'finishing touches' on her indictments may ALSO be doing the same for the elder Bush's indictments, chief among which would have to be 9/11. One can only hope, at this point, but it's the condescending manner in which the current administration seems to treat truthseekers that bothers me beyond measure.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry to hear your good week was disturbed, UJ. I too am pissed, mainly because my car key has gone missing and this has never happened to me, other than once in my teens.

As for Dan's claims re "reptilians"; like you say, Kisa, Dan's main 'beanbox' didn't cover the classic 'reptilian' life-form that may have been invented by Establishment characters down through the ages to instill and maintain fear in the general population; a "social control mechanism".

----------------------------------------------

Interesting block of time you mentioned, Lynn. :yamon Hope that bodes well for you....well by this time, you should be finally free of that problem. Visualize and imagine.....you are going back to sleep.....Hillary will be elected easily....life will continue as it has.....there IS no "currency reset" in the schedule....Hillary will swear the oath of office on Eleanor's Bible....Bill will be caught in the Lincoln bedroom with a handful of Hollywood starlets, for which Hillary will finally divorce him....and afterwards marry her long-time "aide" Huma....meanwhile she'll use the IRS to go after Trump and all the activists that helped Bernie......and re-runs of Friends will air in prime-time again. aaahhhh.......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

The Gods Looked Down on me today and said Let's give the old gal some help.

The MFer is GONE!

Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:09 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

The MFer is GONE!

I slammed my front door at my neighbour yesterday and I heard him say Ouw, Ouw, Ouw,Ouw sh!t! and funny enough THE WHOLE NEIGHBOURHOOD has been VERY, VERY QUIET today. I slammed it so hard it sounded like a VERY LOUD SHOTGUN BLAST!

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:03 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Kisa wrote:
gtavt wrote:

Write the conclusion later.....

We'll those particular ' disclosures' mostly concerned Project Aquarius, so the old lizards weren't part of that 'bean box'.
I've seen my share of high strangeness too, but no Reptilians. In my opinion, it's the Nonphysicals that you have to watch out for...

The Old Lizards are some of the nicest folk I know! :crylaugh also the stuff about the Elite being the reptilians is untrue they worship PAN Pan is the GOAT [WO]MAN PAN

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:19 am
Profile YIM

Lynnwood wrote:

The MFer is GONE!

:clap Well done Lynnwood.

One happy lady!

Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:23 am
Profile WWW

Welcome to the GT Forum Kisa!

Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

G'day from Australia Kisa gal/dude guessing Dude because of your avatar!

Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:12 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
As for Dan's claims re "reptilians"; like you say, Kisa, Dan's main 'beanbox' didn't cover the classic 'reptilian' life-form that may have been invented by Establishment characters down through the ages to instill and maintain fear in the general population; a "social control mechanism".

=======================
I know, I know, sensitive subject..... :doh

Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:05 am
GT Truther

....just error's here folks :headbang

Sorted them Pepe - sky

Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:10 am
Truth Seeker

[quote="Dondep
Welcome to the GT, Kisa. Long-time lurker, first-time poster? No matter; good to see a new voice in any event. It would be interesting to hear how you came to hear of the GT though.
[/quote]

Yes Don thank you, me lurkey-lurkey long time. Even when I was part of the SNEDS camp, I checked in here fequently so I didn't completly loose my bearings. After I saw a shinny metal disk slowly flying over my hometown around '08, I dug in to see what was up. If something resonates with me, I dig much deeper...

lol @4:30

[Chorus:]
All of the secrets you kept
Secrets that trashed my reputation
You left it too hard to fix
From all your lies and manipulations
I'm gone
This finger's for you
I'm gone
This finger's for you

If you are PAID to LIE to the public, go ahead and guess which finger?
Kisa

Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:36 am
Truth Seeker

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
G'day from Australia Kisa gal/dude guessing Dude because of your avatar!

Howdy from Texas fr33kSh0w2012! You guessed right. :wavey
-Kisa

Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:48 am
GT Truther

Disclosure without discovery is what we have now. This will never work.

Anyone who thinks that full disclosure can happen without discovery has not put enough work into their imagination.

UJ

Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Your absolutely right UJ.......thus the reason we're all waiting patiently..... :tounge

Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:39 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next