It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016/2017 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016
Hi Don

Facebook has shown me an evolving AI telling us what to say and how we should think...Egads...It even has interpreted messages and suggested how I ought to respond to them....Can you believe that? I showed the person that communicated to me and it really befuddled them...Their response...'Weird". Welcome to the new internet. I am so sorry this is happening to the people of this world.

Michael P.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:49 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
This really makes me giggle... a lot.

Attachment:
8Dzeckr.jpg

http://imgur.com/8Dzeckr

:whistle

That's because they took off the cover over their boots...

Dex

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:04 pm
GT Truther

Wow, Dex; here I thought it was scary the other day when I went with a friend to a restaurant and my phone displayed a push notification that Google shoved at me, showing the restaurant's name, location, photos, and reviews when I tapped on the push notification. Unbelievable! I didn't even have to do anything, my phone knew where it was and volunteered info it thought I might like. Disturbing. Good thing I got a device that doesn't connect to the internet but allows me to listen and watch my favorite music and films and documents.

Hey have y'all heard that Julian Assange's internet connection was cut, "by a state party", that there's been a raid on the Ecuadoran embassy? Download as much of the files from Wikileaks as you can, as he might even be dead. The Establishment's hand is naked and shown to be desperate, even going so far as to break their own laws in order to silence the little kid that's screaming at all the adults "the Emperor wears no clothes! Hillary the Harlot is a Liar and a Fraud!"

LOCK HER UP!

Then, after proper trial and due process, sentence by tarring and feathering of the criminal in all the towns and cities across the land, to show that fraud and evil don't pay. And while at it, round up the Bushes; we can now see how they're all connected, through FBI Dir. Comey, to the diverted tens of millions from the New Square Four and up to HSBC's hundreds of billions. Hopefully you all saw the videos above that make a really good case with a trail of evidence, at least enough evidence to place the parties in the right place at the right time with enough motives (assuming they're corruptible).

Julian Assange's Internet CUT

https://www.rt.com/news/362985-julian-a ... rnet-link/

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37680411

from above:
Quote:
Wikileaks says that Ecuador has shut down internet access for its founder Julian Assange.

The transparency activist has been claiming asylum at London's Ecuadorean embassy since 2012 to avoid extradition over sex assault allegations.
There was no way to immediately verify if he had been knocked offline, and if so, what was Ecuador's motivation.
Wikileaks has recently been releasing emails from Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

Eleven revelations from Clinton emails

The anti-secrecy organisation did not return calls and emails on Monday, though it said in a tweet: "We have activated the appropriate contingency plans."
A woman who picked up the phone at the Ecuadorean embassy said: "I cannot disclose any information."
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton speaks to volunteers at a campaign office in SeattleImage copyrightAP
Image caption
WikiLeaks has released Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's paid speeches to Goldman Sachs
The ambassador has not yet responded to emails, and London's Metropolitan Police declined to comment.
The Wikileaks claim follows the latest emails it disclosed from a hack of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's emails.
It released three transcripts on Saturday of Mrs Clinton's paid speeches to Goldman Sachs, which her campaign had long refused to release.
The scripts reveal her bantering relationship with the investment bank's executives, which is unlikely to allay fears among liberal Democrats that she is too cosy with Wall Street.

The Democratic White House candidate's camp has claimed the cyber-breach was orchestrated by Russian hackers with the aim of undermining the US democratic process.
While Mrs Clinton's team has neither confirmed nor denied the leaked emails are authentic, there have been no indications they are fake.

'Covert' Syrian action
According to the latest leaked emails, Mrs Clinton told a Goldman Sachs conference she would like to intervene secretly in Syria.
She made the remark in answer to a question from Lloyd Blankfein, the bank's chief executive, in 2013 - months after she left office as secretary of state.

"My view was you intervene as covertly as is possible for Americans to intervene," she told employees of the bank in South Carolina, which had paid her about $225,000 (£185,000) to give a speech.
Mrs Clinton - who is accused of being hawkish by liberal critics - added: "We used to be much better at this than we are now. Now, you know, everybody can't help themselves.

"They have to go out and tell their friendly reporters and somebody else: Look what we're doing and I want credit for it."

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Hey have y'all heard that Julian Assange's internet connection was cut, "by a state party", that there's been a raid on the Ecuadoran embassy? Download as much of the files from Wikileaks as you can, as he might even be dead. The Establishment's hand is naked and shown to be desperate, even going so far as to break their own laws in order to silence the little kid that's screaming at all the adults "the Emperor wears no clothes! Hillary the Harlot is a Liar and a Fraud!"

Nope DD, what he post were the cryptographic scheme to prevent unreleased information from being tampered with.

Essentially those unique codes are proof to anyone reading the documents in the future that their contents remain unchanged: alteration to the leaks will likewise alter those 64-character codes that follow: (1)

Then: We got the 10th, waiting for the #15th... :wavey

Notes:
(1)
https://twitter.com/wikileaks

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Meanwhile:

ZetaTalk in the Media (1)
Quote:
ZetaTalk will be featured on Coast-to-Coast am for two hours on Wednesday October 19, 2016. The invite came the same day that Obama signed his new Executive Order on "space weather" threats, and this cannot be a coincidence. ZetaTalk and Nancy were last on Coast-to-Coast in 2011. Talking Points have been prepared, to include the increased Visibility of Nibiru, the increased Daily Earth Wobble, EMP Events such as Hoboken, the Aftertime Land Grabs by the elite and the Facebook smack down, the unfolding Prongs Announcing Nibiru, and increasing Conscious Contact. The last hour is as usual Open Lines for callers. ImageImage

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -the-media

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also, this song is dedicated to this week timeframe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShJYRD2hXXk

Release #11: (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://twitter.com/wikileaks?lang=ru

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

IT'S WAR! IT'S A STRUGGLE FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE NATION!

So says Trump, so says Alex Jones, so say I. The facts that are tumbling out are unbelievable and overwhelming, but it's not just WikiLeaks doing it - even the FBI's patriotic agents are leaking to DC Clothesline and here's some of their latest:

from http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/10/18 ... y-clinton/
Quote:
Conspiracy Theorists Vindicated: FBI Docs Reveal “Shadow Government” Protecting Hillary Clinton
Posted on October 18, 2016 by Matt Agorist
clinton-shadow

As the torrent of Podesta emails from WikiLeaks continues to expose the crimes of the Clinton dynasty, the FBI on Monday, began releasing their own documents. Buried inside 100 pages of heavily redacted interview summaries from the FBI’s investigation into Clinton are a series of allegations that are nothing short of a bombshell — documenting an ultra-secret, high-level group within the government, who were actually referred to as ‘The Shadow Government.”

This Shadow Government has long been kept in the dark realms of conspiracy theory. However, thanks to these newly released FBI documents, the truth has now become stranger and even more corrupt than fiction.

The document sheds light on the reason Hillary Clinton has been able to escape any and all accountability — she was protected by this ‘Shadow Government.’

According to the document, any Freedom of Information Act requests, in relation to Clinton, were sent to a secret group for review.

Within the FBI documents, an unidentified person describes how FOIA requests having to do with Clinton were routed through these special channels.

“There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as ‘The 7th Floor Group’ or ‘The Shadow Government.’ This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries,” the FBI’s interview summary said.

According to a report in CNBC, that group, according to the summary, argued for a Clinton document release to be conducted all at once “for coordination purposes” instead of on a rolling basis as would normally be the case. But the “Shadow Government” did not get its way, and the agency in charge decided for a rolling release, the FBI summary said.

However, the summary does not go on to note how many other instances in which this Shadow Government was called in to protect her highness. Also, as the Free Thought Project reported last week, Clinton had help from the FBI, according to a high-level agent who blew the whistle on what they say was a politically motivated, top-down decision to not recommend Hillary Clinton face criminal charges for her mishandling of classified intelligence.

As Heavy notes, a State Department official, Patrick Kennedy, offered a “quid pro quo” if the FBI would flip at least one email from “classified” to “unclassified,” so that it could be released to the public in response to a Freedom of Information Act request. The FBI denies that it acted on any such“quid pro quo,” which according to the documents would have involved allowing the FBI to place agents in countries where they previously were prohibited from doing so — namely Iraq.

The FBI also quickly released a statement denying any such arrangement.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
Follow
Tom Winter ✔ @Tom_Winter
FBI Statement: "There was never a quid pro quo, these allegations were nonetheless referred to the appropriate officials for review." FULL:
12:20 PM - 17 Oct 2016
89 89 Retweets 82 82 likes
On a separate yet similarly corrupt note, according to CNBC, one claim from the FBI documents that was receiving attention online was that one interviewee said there was a “stark difference” between Clinton’s “obedience to security and diplomatic protocols” and that of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. Clinton, the interviewee said, “blatantly” disregarded such protocols, including her frequent refusal to attend foreign diplomatic functions with the local ambassador.

“This frequently resulted in complaints by ambassadors who were insulted and embarrassed by this breach of protocol,” the interview summary said, adding that the subject claimed that “Clinton’s protocol breaches were well known throughout Diplomatic Security and were ‘abundant.’”

When the FBI is releasing documents that refer to a ‘Shadow Government’ that protects who will likely be the next president of the United States, the paradigm is shifting. This willingness to expose their own corruption likely means one of two things. Either the government is being more transparent because society is demanding it — or, they know the people can’t do anything to stop them, so secrecy no longer matters.

Either way, 2016 is quickly becoming the year conspiracy theorists were proven right.

Hillary Clinton FBI Investigation Released Oct. 17, 2106 by Jonathan Vankin on Scribd

Courtesy of The Free Thought Project

Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on your favorite social media

And from an email from Nancy earlier today (the quotations are from my email to her):

Quote:
"Could a Pres. Trump manage justice for the people, enact a New Deal-type of jobs program despite the impending passage, yet still help the puppetmaster maintain his patrimony?"

If it gets to the point that Trump is the new Pres, then Dunford would proceed as he is today. I'm sure Dunford and Trump have met and there is no conflict. I wrote a book on Fulford vs ZT on the Q&A while refusing to take a Q on what Fulford meant about a delayed 2016 election (which seems to be on a lot of lips these days). There are many options, including that Michelle would be the new Pres, and I said "huh"? Apparently the options listed are Trump, Hillary pulls out and Biden is put in, Obama resigns and Biden steps in as he is the VP now, Biden chooses Kaine as his VP in this instance, Hillary drops and the DNC takes Michelle in order to keep the women's vote. Like that. None of this flies given state laws in 52 states, and the fact that state law usually requires that mail-in ballot be tossed when a ballot change like this occurs. Then there is the Ryan possibility. ZT has not addressed this but all the Ryan is in charge chatter last December or so might have been based on Dunford demanding a signed resignation letter from both Obama and Biden when he took over a year ago. Next in line: Ryan. Thus Ryan's objection to Trump, I think.

"the shock is that it's Comey that appears either not to be the "good guy" but the baddest of the bad," My take on all this Comey is at fault is that an FBI director can only gather the facts, cannot prosecute. When he is blamed for not taking Hillary to jail on email, I recall (as I listened to his whole thing live) that he did finger her, saying it was illegal, was classified "at the time". He said at the end, prosecution would never succeed so why bother. In other words, he is not calling the shots, it is up the line like Lynch/Obama and the vast numbers in the Hillary came embedded in the State Dept and DOJ and Obama admin offices.

CNN Says You Are Legally Prohibited From Reading WikiLeaks (TRULY UNBELIEVABLE, BUT THIS IS TRULY WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!)

from http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cnn-wikileaks-illegal/
Quote:

WATCH: CNN Warns Reading WikiLeaks ‘Is Illegal’ and You Must Get That Information from CNN

The mainstream media’s thought police are no longer hiding their movements as they patrol what readers can and cannot read, possess, or access. Chris Cuomo now even says as much.
The high society’s veteran news anchor of the Cable News Network, which many critics jokingly refer to as the “Clinton News Network,” told viewers Wednesday, “Remember, it’s illegal to possess these stolen documents,” he said referencing Wikileaks’ latest hacked emails, apparently trying to scare the general public away from searching Wikileaks’ database.
The stern warning coming from Cuomo no longer disguises what the mainstream media has been doing for decades; control information to which viewers and readers have access. Cuomo continued, “It’s different for the media, so everything you learn about this (latest Wikileaks’ revelations) you’re learning from us.”
But don’t hold your breath at the notion reporters like Cuomo and news organizations like CNN will do their jobs and delve into the Wikileaks database to uncover any scandalous information which could possibly paint the Clintons in a bad light.
If you don’t know already, as The Huffington Post reported, Time Warner, parent company of CNN, is one of Hillary Clinton’s biggest supporters, having already given Clinton’s campaign over $400,000. And that’s what we know.
But it’s not just money CNN gives Clinton, it offers up a healthy platter of good press as well. The HP reported CNN played politics with its own polls, polls which showed Sanders having bested Clinton in at least one of the debates, polls which were quickly replaced by a message stating, “Clinton triumphs in Democrat debate as rivals compete to lose.”
As the Free Thought Project has reported numerous times in the past, Clinton’s friends in the corporate media will go so far as to cut their own reporters off the air who dare portray her in a negative light.
But it’s not just CNN the Clintons are in bed with. As reported in July, when Wikileaks leaked their first batch of DNC emails, it was revealed the Democratic National Committee appeared to have a cozy relationship with NBC’s Chuck Todd. The relationship was so cozy that DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz called Todd by his first name and demanded an end to bad press. Schultz, in an email to Todd, wrote in the subject line, “Chuck this must stop.”

The head of the DNC addressing Todd by his first name was enough for critics to put two and two together to see what was going on, and they’ve concluded the Democrats have the mainstream media in their pocket.
And now, it seems, they don’t want you poking your nose around within the contents of Wikileaks’ database, which happens to be a searchable database that anyone, including The Free Thought Projects’ readers, can easily navigate.
Judging from just the leaks the Free Thought Project has discovered, it is entirely clear why CNN would attempt to scare people into not reading the emails. But if Cuomo thinks warning and advising viewers to get all of their information about Wikileaks from CNN will work, he really has no idea how powerful the free thought movement really is. And free thinkers are tired of being told what to think, and who to vote for, as if voting for billionaires, and propped up candidates funded by multi-billion dollar corporations will change anything, let alone make America great again.
No, true and lasting change happens when people have all the facts, and begin to demand change. And for far too long, those facts have been hidden, spun by the media, and downplayed. A free thinking movement and awakening appears to now be at work, and so If you’d like to search through the DNC emails, John Podesta’s emails (HRC’s Campaign Manager), and Hillary Clinton’s 30,000 emails (illegal to delete btw, Mr. Cuomo), by all means, you may do so by clicking here (link to Wikileaks).
In the Land of the Free, the media has officially declared transparency — illegal.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cnn-wi ... fiUpAES.99

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
..IT'S A STRUGGLE FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE NATION!

So says Trump, so says Alex Jones, so say I
FBI Docs Reveal “Shadow Government” Protecting Hillary Clinton[/size]
This Shadow Government has long been kept in the dark realms of conspiracy theory. However, thanks to these newly released FBI documents, the truth has now become stranger and even more corrupt than fiction.

The document sheds light on the reason Hillary Clinton has been able to escape any and all accountability — she was protected by this ‘Shadow Government.’

NWO political games are killing HUmanity, pray for help and protection from the one universal higher power of love, this human experiment of suffering has to stop!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:38 am
GT Truther

Post NOW
learn and ponder the ways of the world.

cover me, shock to love

I AM

Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:03 pm
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016
FTL Zetatalk on wikileaks: (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Would you and/or the Zetas care to comment on the following article posted by the BBC regarding Julian Assange?
[and from another]
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37680411
Wikileaks says that Ecuador has shut down internet access for its founder Julian Assange.
[and from another]
Mystery swirls around Assange's status at Ecuadorean Embassy.
October 18, 2016.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6f997f97 ... 642c/wik...
Midway through releasing a series of damaging disclosures about U.S. presidential contender Hillary Clinton, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says his hosts at the Ecuadorean Embassy in London abruptly cut him off from the internet. The news adds another layer of intrigue to an extraordinary campaign.
"We can confirm Ecuador cut off Assange's internet access Saturday, 5pm GMT, shortly after publication of Clinton's Goldman Sachs (speeches)," the group said in a message posted to Twitter.
Had Ecuadorean diplomats lost patience with their famous Australian houseguest? Had there been some other kind of confrontation? WikiLeaks said unspecified "contingency plans" were in place and its Twitter account was still active. It released the latest tranche of emails from senior Clinton ally John Podesta, suggesting that, for now at least, the group's ability to publish has not been compromised.
[and from another]
What The Stunning Bernie Sanders Win In Michigan Means.
March 9, 2016
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wha ... e-sander...
He won the Michigan primary over Hillary Clinton, 50 percent to 48 percent, when not a single poll taken over the last month had Clinton leading by less than 5 percentage points. In fact, many had her lead at 20 percentage points or higher.
Quote:
ImageImage
SOZT
Is Assange dead? No.

Is he still at the Ecuador Embassy in London? No.

One of the rumors floated early during this current kerfuffle was that a man with a black hood over his head had been led from the Embassy.

This was Assange, and he is long gone from the UK, with friends, and quite safe in an undisclosed location. Assange cannot be reached via Internet at the Ecuador Embassy as this was part of the escape plan. Until he communicates from a new location, or as a disembodied entity seemingly in outer space, they will not reveal that he has vacated the Embassy.

Cutting the Internet connection was to relieve pressure, giving the impression that his hosts had now caved to the Clinton crowd.

But like the mythical Hydra, who had an infinite number of heads so that cutting one off only resulted in MORE heads growing, attacking Assange was a bad move by the Clinton criminal family.

Assange forsaw this day, when the pressure from powerful entities he was threatening became so desperate they would resort to anything - drones or bombing the entire block of houses or poison gas affecting even nearby residents.

This move by Assange protects those who had been so hospitable to him, at danger to themselves.

This Assange drama depicts the present End Times battle between good and evil that is taking place in the US at present.

The Clinton crime machine includes the entire Bush crime family as well as Jewish bankers struggling to maintain dominance in the world, and the Wall Street gamblers known as Hedge Fund managers
. Soros is a Hedge Fund billionaire. At a time when BRICS and the China/Russian financial alliance has pulled most of the world into using OTHER than Western loans and dollars, this crime family has resorted to any crime necessary - assassination and election fraud to name but a few.

Assange is aware that though the Clinton crime family is being fought on many fronts, that this well planned election cycle is such that it is a powerful machine operating on many fronts.

Almost the entire US media is in their pocket, so that CNN and NBC cannot be trusted a wit.

Election fraud in ALL states is in place, in the counting rooms, so that for Dunford to attempt to counter this fraud on November 8 would be impossible. State law allows states to run their elections, so even federal oversight would have a minimal impact on the election results.

Look to Michigan during the Democratic primaries. Sanders won the caucus states where counting was done in public, but Hillary won the rest. In Michigan, where the polls had her ahead of Sanders by 20 points, he won by 2 points in the SOLE primary vote done honestly.

The shock can be seen on Hillary’s face, the day after Easter Sunday. She had obviously had another minor stroke, the left side of her mouth out of control.

Assange recognized that the risk of Hillary and the Clinton crime family securing the White House was too great, and put his escape plan into action.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It is an absolute certainty that the 3 WikiLeaks files, nearly 400 Gigs of data, are on hard drives all over the world. All we need is the password, which I would assume is coming. With the WikiLeaks dead-mans switch thrown, we are in uncharted territory. I pray for Assange.

I wonder what happened with Pamela Anderson. She seems to be the catalyst as events began to unfold immediately thereafter.

BTW, I downloaded the new "PollMole" app. Looks like Trump is ahead LOL

I am trying a new image server since I received an error stating the board's allotment has been reached...

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Thanks for that report Lynnwood

We will look into this and report.

I did use the attachment option last week with no issue. I will test this again now, as I have a pic to share....

Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:17 am
Profile WWW

Just tested for attachment upload - and failed - Board Quota reached.

I will check in with L2l to see what can be done - sorry for that guys.

Will reply when sorted.

Lynnwood's answer is is very good alternative - I suggest "Imgur"

Sky

Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:25 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
Just tested for attachment upload - and failed - Board Quota reached.
I will check in with L2l to see what can be done - sorry for that guys.
Will reply when sorted.
Lynnwood's answer is is very good alternative - I suggest "Imgur"
Sky

Not exactly sure what this means I have never seen it before in all the years of hosting this site but I am working on it, tanks for the heads up

Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:31 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37