It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:20 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016/2017 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016
"Dan" next door cut my phone line LAST NIGHT I'm sure it was him

Sorry for the swearing in the video but I was NOT happy at all!

Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:35 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Are you saying you're planning on asking the C's (you didn't spell it out, so out of deference I won't either - though Wyz here is an expert on it/he/them) whether or not THIS [i.e. our current] solar system is binary? Are you aware that even NASA has admitted the existence of 'Nemesis' (not to be confused with Nibiru/Planet X/Hercolobus/Wormwood) and that we are likely a binary system, thus? The entire premise of Nibiru/Planet X is that it has an elliptical orbit around two foci: our Sol (Sun) and Nemesis, the 'dead' star that is our binary companion.

In Fact since the Explosion of a LOCAL Black Hole, in this part of the Galaxy, err. In These New Begining, Our Solar system was a Young Binary SUN System... and 24 Planets around the "Lit" Star, our Sun, and an alone dead Star in the other side...with the same mass.

But a Rogue Brown Dwarf Star was captured, and this particular Sun System Become a Trinary Sun System...

=====================================================================

The reason our solar system is so complicated is that our Galaxy collided with the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy many eons ago. That is when we captured both planets and suns. And who knows what happened concerning the aliens living in the other galaxy!

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:06 am
GT Truther

Hey UJ, this is for you...

http://historythings.com/forgotten-wood ... -woodstock

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:07 am
Truth Seeker

Left a DANdy note for someone's handlers on the Sneds Says thread this morning. They ain't fooling me..

Hope everyone here is well, Kisa

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:26 am
GT Truther

Post best accellerate disclosure NOW
Another tease?

More long drawn out discloser

Will the world hold together until then with the current set of PTB/MJ/illlume, secrets, greed, fear, false flags and PYOPS ?

Or will the BERNIng of Truth and the TRUMPets of Justice bring about a change that PTB has not planned for ?

Quote:
...to avenge the victims of the War machine.
and Vanquish the Evil that gave it Life.
He is the Hand of God... .
He is assuming the chaos, taking in the lack of raw humanity
It's as if the entire world's fallen in love with their insanity
Hear the innocent voices scream
No forgiveness from all I've seen
The degradation I cannot forget
.. the hand of God
As the violence surges
And the teeming masses have been terrorized
The human predators all gone mad
Are reaping profits born from their demise
The rabid media plays their roles
What have you become
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)
Look inside and see what you're becoming

http://www.metrolyrics.com/disturbed-ly ... l-one.html

Break out the Truth and stop this insanity.

Quote:
Emails Show Hillary Clinton Aides Celebrating F-15 Sales to Saudi Arabia: “Good News”

https://theintercept.com/2016/02/22/sau ... 1#comments

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:44 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: best accellerate disclosure NOW
mountaintiger7 wrote:
Another tease?

Tiger, once upon a time I was a water-carrier for a MAJ-approved 'Disclosure', about the sad case of an alleged zeta time-traveller who claimed the poleshift would come on March 28th, 2009 IF humanity hadn't prayed hard enough to avert an alleged "T2 time-line". (Apparently enough people did :tounge .) After I secured a signature from Dan to a court document known as a REQUEST TO ADMIT (and re-worked into an Affidavit after the Canadian judge changed the rules) - all of which was true, and remains true - about the Cover-up, I was send a coded message from someone inside the pre-SNEDs D&M Show that recommended I go through Ron Garner to get to a "government man named John", who I learned was one John Podesta, to get some public attention drawn to the fact.

John Podesta.

Who now insults us with the claim that all it's taking for "Disclosure" to happen is him working his persuasive skills to convince Hillary to "release the UFO files". Translation: if you aren't sure for whom to vote for, then here's a tease - 'if you vote for Hillary, I'll help make sure she tells everyone about UFOs n' alienz'.

Bollocks, as they say on the other side of the pond.

It isn't a matter of some politician being persuaded ["well, you're making a good argument....gee, I guess I should go ahead and tell the truth about UFOs to the public"], but a matter of the world's governments agreeing to do it together, and from our understanding, that part is now a done deal and everyone is awaiting the Tres Presidentes +Pope to come out on the same day, commandeering their countries' respective media organs and having their militaries at the ready in case the public freaks out. Would John Podesta explain WHY aliens have worked with human authorities? Perhaps he got frustrated at the length of time it's been taking Obama to figure a way to control his nation's media, so resigned from the WH to join Hillary's campaign. Perhaps the Sion shills of SNEDs have convinced both he and Hillary that their Looking Glass vision was simply 8 years premature. Perhaps John and Hillary are whistlin' Dixie in the dark past the prosecutor's door......but no matter the details, we can surely tell that Hillary is using John to make a play for the "UFOs n' alienz" voting block.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Hmm, high strangeness on Monday!

The heating was set at the usual temperature, yet the house felt cold. At one stage I tried to trigger the boiler to come on again (we use radiators) by changing the settings on the thermostat which controls the heating but the fact was that despite feeling cold the air temperature was too warm. The hot water boiler refused to fire up.

This was unusual.

Another strange event was that on one occasion during the evening whilst going upstairs I heard an unexpected male voice. It actually sounded like the voice of an old man, whispering a single word which I did not recognise. I do not normally switch the lights on to go upstairs... the stairway is familiar to me, I know where the turn is, and the midway landing (flat section without steps). So there is no real need to switch on the light. This means that it was too dark to see if there was anything there that was out of the ordinary.

This morning the house felt warm again, as it should be, but when (during breakfast) I heard a time check on the radio I discovered that my clock radio was 50 minutes slow!

Was it a poltergeist? (hope not!)

Baffled Simon

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:59 am
GT Truther

Randy writes:

PRESIDENT EISENHOWER AND ALTERNATIVE 3
Q1: Can you help me to understand the Alternative 3 agenda, including where it's at today, and what President Eisenhower's role was in it?

A: It is thanks to President Eisenhower that I am alive today, and that there is even the slightest glimmer of hope in this dark hour. President Eisenhower, in late 1953, signed the USMC s.s. into law using a secret executive order. In his own words, it was, "…to keep those MJ-12 boys in check." It didn't work the way he'd hoped, but today we're still trying to be the checks and balances for MJ-12.

As per my intel briefings (which I trust, but I must point out, could be wrong) the idea was to ensure the stable transition of the seats of government and military power at the occurrence of a 'total loss event', such as a nuke war, or alien virus, just to name two possibilities that started this line of thinking. The 'mine shaft gap' speech from the 1960s film, Dr Strangelove, quite eloquently (although with dark humor) states this logical agenda with simple clarity.

Alternative 1 was DUMBs - which they built. Alternative 2 was the Lunar base/colony, which they also built. But this distance brought, for some, a new way of thinking about what was happening and what to do with the surface dwellers (that's how we are referred to by them because we aren't smart enough to live underground or get off world like they did…).

Once the Mars colony was secured (Alternative 3), they felt like they could finally get far enough away from the Earth. Far enough away, because they started to wonder about these 'ascension' rumors, and were concerned that if such a thing did happen, the moon might not be far enough away to be unaffected by it: which was why Alternative 3 was get to Mars - and then one of two possibilities:

1) They're far enough away and won't lose the hierarchical structure they've built (on OUR backs and with OUR tax dollars, taking what they want like thieves and killing anyone who gets in the way like murderers…), or;

2) Once they are at safe distance, burn the world (virus, poison, mayhem, natural disasters, more mayhem, then a fake invasion to 'cleanse the rest' and blame some ETs for it...), which, in theory, will stop ascension; there'd be no living minds and bodies to make it happen - and so it won't happen.

But that's just the math. The plan isn't just to cut back' and rebuild (which is why so many of the Uncle Toms on Earth are willing to go along; they don't realize they'll be killed the moment their usefulness is at an end), the plan is to KILL EVERYONE and start over from scratch with ONLY the gene pools they've selected; the ultimate social Darwinism. They don't want, or need, the people here for slaves: they have clones and robots for that. The worker caste has become inconvenient and smelly to them, and they're ready to do away with the whole lot; if you're not ruling class, or selected military, or intelligence class, you are worker caste.

I'm lucky that I have both the soul of Gaia and the Soul of Gaa'Lu'Ka (Mars, to the Martians) inside of me. They want to be reconnected again: they are sisters. Contrary to many beliefs, Mars is NOT male: she is a 'Kali-like' female, fierce and aggressive. The Martians destroyed their own planet and they are STILL emotionally recovering, so they know what the psychological cost for the survivors of a devastated planet will be; they've had to live with it for thousands of years.

It doesn't matter how far away they are, (remember that scene with Obi Wan when they destroy a whole planet?) they will feel the ripple, the pain, the anguish, the loss, and the suffering. AND then the wounded spirits will start re-incarnating here, and on Mars, and their new golden civilization will be born with a cancer that will gestate - and in a century or two, will become the worst thing this corner of the galaxy has seen for hundreds of thousands of years (or so they all tell me).

One irony that makes me feel a tiny bit better, is knowing how many of these billionaire pieces of shit think they have value to their masters and will be spared - but are nothing more than high-producing slaves who will also been eliminated. So, don't worry, the Koch brothers and Roger Ailes won't be there. They're monkeys who make their masters money, and do their political bidding, thinking that they will be rewarded with leadership; instead, the weakening of our economy and our political system (which command at USMC s.s. considers to be among the greatest national and global security threats, for it is in that weakness that we will be attacked…) will get them killed too.

President Eisenhower ('Ike') created USMC s.s. because he didn't trust "those MJ-12 boys", and he wanted a military unit (disciplined and oath driven, not like intelligence community people), and he wanted them to be marines because he wanted them to have the highest ethical and moral fiber. So they recruited their first officer class from the Navy and the Marine Corps, before they created their own officer academy, because Sailors and Marines have a shipmate and teammate mentality. We all work together, or we all go down with the ship - essentially. This distinction has a ripple effect that makes Navy and Marine command structure TOTALLY different from Army or Air Force, which is where the main corruption comes from: greedy conquerors (fucking Legionnaires) - mix that with the T2 eugenicists, and you have a global nightmare the Nazis only envisioned in their wettest dreams.

Q2: Has the USMC s.s. always wanted to stop Alternative 3? Was this was their stance all along?

A: I don't want to sound like I'm spinning USMC s.s. propaganda, but my understanding, as per the USMC s.s. special code, is that the Articles define guidelines for the pursuit of goal oriented agendas, as well as strict regulations on ethical and lawful conduct. I think Eisenhower saw the danger of these secret organizations as willing to do whatever it takes, and felt that the counterbalance of USMC s.s. must be the opposite of that, otherwise they would just compete for baddest mother fucker.

So, to answer your question, I don't think they were opposed to alternative 3 until it became an extermination plan. I think that as long as the plan was to actually prepare for the world to transition by fast tracking a military space program to deal with uncertain threats, they needed to defend against them and be able to roll out the high tech gear when appropriate.

I think the more unethical the plan became, and the more amoral the leaders of other programs became, and especially the debauchery of the special study groups (because they were trusted with the most hands-on power of each and every program, and therefore were closest to abuse that power), the more USMC s.s. objected verbally, and in writing (according to the Brigadier General). Brigadier General Smythe says that they even wrote a letter to the MJ-12 committee outlining USMC s.s. legal obligations and quoted USMC s.s. Special Code Article 21. After he got "nothing but smiles" from them, he, and the other command officers, put together a list of officers to potentially come out.

It's not exactly whistle blowing because we're acting under strict legal guidelines and keeping tight to the Articles, so 'Whistleblower' isn't quite the right term for who, and what, I am. I am acting under the legal authority of USMC s.s. Special Code Article 21. I believe the Colonel and the Brigadier are cut of the same cloth, or they wouldn't have asked me. That part, "…may choose, of their own conscience…" is important, and the USMC s.s. Special Code is peppered with that kind of speech. So many of my questions to the General would be answered by him saying, "Well, USMC s.s. Special Code Article 12 says..." Why I trust them is that they feel to me like they mean it when they quote legal articles about good conscience, and say it's about restoring integrity and legal authority to the legal government.

http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8ca ... 421eed66e1

Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:00 pm
Truth Seeker

What REALLY happened when Hillary and Bill Clinton tried to open UFO truths 21 years ago?
IN UFO circles there is something in the air…and it is not the latest flying saucer sighting.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/650 ... -years-ago

[quote][Mr Bassett said: "The Rockefeller Initiative did not succeed in getting any UFO files released and wound down in the Fall of 1996. 

"For the next 20 years no member of the Clinton team connected to or aware of Rockefeller will publicly say a word about it. 

"Mrs Clinton was directly involved in an effort to release all Government held UFO files to the public. 

"The effort failed and she and other members of the Clinton administration decided to not speak."

He has twice written open letters to Mrs Clinton, but not had a response. 

Attempts at getting the Obama administration to open up also failed.

quote]

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:53 pm
GT Truther

Hey Kisa did you Like my post about D.C. Dan Crain/Burish/McDowell/Catselas/Castias, Or whatever the Hell he is calling himself now? Did you read/watch the YT vids?

Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:58 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:58 pm
Truth Seeker

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Hey Kisa did you Like my post about D.C. Dan Crain/Burish/McDowell/Catselas/Castias, Or whatever the Hell he is calling himself now? Did you read/watch the YT vids?

Hey Fr33k, Yes I did see your post, and yes I'm familiar with most of the Ed F. Material.

I can say that I get grumpier than him when using the Internet as a source to search for truths. I found a way to calm those storms by weighing the probibilities while sorting through the muck. You have to consider the sources.

People that dig in deep enough will eventually find themselves here.

About the enbelhments to your experiences, I understand your frustration. You have a friend in the USA brother.

I've experienced things that could make a shamans toes curl. I know better than to talk about most of it. Neither you, nor we, are alone...

http://lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Peeping_To ... d_Spaceman

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 am
GT Truther

Post waiting for disclosure

It is a beautiful world, do not destroy it with secrets

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:24 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
President Eisenhower ('Ike') created USMC s.s. because he didn't trust "those MJ-12 boys", and he wanted a military unit (disciplined and oath driven, not like intelligence community people), and he wanted them to be marines because he wanted them to have the highest ethical and moral fiber. So they recruited their first officer class from the Navy and the Marine Corps, before they created their own officer academy, because Sailors and Marines have a shipmate and teammate mentality. We all work together, or we all go down with the ship - essentially. This distinction has a ripple effect that makes Navy and Marine command structure TOTALLY different from Army or Air Force, which is where the main corruption comes from: greedy conquerors (fucking Legionnaires) - mix that with the T2 eugenicists, and you have a global nightmare the Nazis only envisioned in their wettest dreams.

Q2: Has the USMC s.s. always wanted to stop Alternative 3? Was this was their stance all along?

A: I don't want to sound like I'm spinning USMC s.s. propaganda, but my understanding, as per the USMC s.s. special code, is that the Articles define guidelines for the pursuit of goal oriented agendas, as well as strict regulations on ethical and lawful conduct. I think Eisenhower saw the danger of these secret organizations as willing to do whatever it takes, and felt that the counterbalance of USMC s.s. must be the opposite of that, otherwise they would just compete for baddest mother fucker.

So, to answer your question, I don't think they were opposed to alternative 3 until it became an extermination plan. I think that as long as the plan was to actually prepare for the world to transition by fast tracking a military space program to deal with uncertain threats, they needed to defend against them and be able to roll out the high tech gear when appropriate.

I think the more unethical the plan became, and the more amoral the leaders of other programs became, and especially the debauchery of the special study groups (because they were trusted with the most hands-on power of each and every program, and therefore were closest to abuse that power), the more USMC s.s. objected verbally, and in writing (according to the Brigadier General). Brigadier General Smythe says that they even wrote a letter to the MJ-12 committee outlining USMC s.s. legal obligations and quoted USMC s.s. Special Code Article 21. After he got "nothing but smiles" from them, he, and the other command officers, put together a list of officers to potentially come out.

It's not exactly whistle blowing because we're acting under strict legal guidelines and keeping tight to the Articles, so 'Whistleblower' isn't quite the right term for who, and what, I am. I am acting under the legal authority of USMC s.s. Special Code Article 21. I believe the Colonel and the Brigadier are cut of the same cloth, or they wouldn't have asked me. That part, "…may choose, of their own conscience…" is important, and the USMC s.s. Special Code is peppered with that kind of speech. So many of my questions to the General would be answered by him saying, "Well, USMC s.s. Special Code Article 12 says..." Why I trust them is that they feel to me like they mean it when they quote legal articles about good conscience, and say it's about restoring integrity and legal authority to the legal government.

http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8ca ... 421eed66e1

As the Motto Said:

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Singularity ‏@icanreadurmnd Mar 6 wrote:
I must take a recess from posting to Twitter. Difficult to explain. I will return. Patience! I will answer every question upon returning.

Thanks Dex. Looks like I frosted another A.I. computer with that question about (p==np?).

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Quote:
"Smoke And Mirrors"

You confessed one day to have been a snake and deceiver
But when your moment came, to shed that skin
You just slithered away
You just slithered away

Crystal clear to us all, when you say “We all want the same thing”
That you don’t, you want the bigger piece and the praise
There are those who have seen, and those soon to beware
What your smoke is concealing
Just a trail of bones, atop a lemming’s hill
All fallen prey
All fallen prey
All fallen prey

To the liar, not a saint, not a martyr
Just a snake, and a liar

We used to believe, when you'd say “Were all in this together”
No more, we all see
Now the mirror is broken, we all know what your spell was concealing
Just hollow eyes, a stolen crown but
Not a king
No, not a king
No, not a king

Just the liar, not a saint, not a martyr
Just a snake, and a liar

Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:07 pm
GT Truther

Wowie...Come to think of it...Has anyone ever reported finding airplane debris during clean up? Has anyone ever reported interest in finding the black boxes aboard the craft? This is strange...

Donald Potts Sergeant Major's Truther Info writes:
(PROJECT BLUE BEAM (WHALE HOLOGRAM IN SCHOOL GYMNASIUM)

https://www.facebook.com/donald.j.potts ... 887902673/

This is one of several Project Blue Beam technology videos I will post to show the naysayers that the planes that hit the twin towers, and the majority of planes that are chem-trailing the planet are nothing more than advanced hologram technology projected by the orbs of the Greys & Reptilians (ETs) that are members of the Secret Space Program (SSP) and the Military Industrial ET Complex (MIEC) . This technology was developed as part of Project Blue Beam decades ago, to be used to fake scenarios such as an ET Invasion, the Returning of Jesus Christ (or any other religious figureheads), or to fake planes that are used to fake a terrorist attack, or to hide orbs that are chem-trailing the planet right now as part of the Illuminati's New World Order Agenda.

The videos I am sharing here is from the public released technology. The level of technology used by the orb crafts of the Greys & the Reptilians (ETs) that work with our evil government & secret space program is even much, much better than this quality. Once again, the planes that hit the twin towers and the planes that are doing the daily chem-trailing are holograms created by the ET orb crafts.

I keep showing the evidence that Orb crafts created the holograms that flew into the twin towers, AND it is Orb crafts that are chem-trailing the planet while either hiding inside a hologram projection of a plane, or they simply fly cloaked so that you clearly see the chem-trail, but the object doing the spraying is invisible to the 3D human eye & people simply assume it is a plane.

Common sense should tell you if you can clearly see the chem-trail, then you should clearly be able to see the object spraying it, BUT often you can not because the orbs are cloaked and don't even bother with creating a hologram plane. If you want to see the orbs in action, check out videos 2, 3, 4, and 5 in the "911 False Flag Inside Job" playlist shown below this paragraph, and check out any of the 100 plus videos in the "Orbs Are Creating Fake Plane Holograms That Do Most of The Chem-Trailing" playlist. The reason the wing is missing on the jet airliner before it crashed into the twin towers is because their were NO PLANES involved with the 911 False Flag event. The holograms often break down during flight; they did on 911 and they often do during chem-trailing. Now to top it all off, starting 3 years after 911, the government has released their Project Blue Beam hologram technologies to the masses. This technology is now over 30 years old, but they had to put some distance between its use on 911 and the time before THEY would release this tech so hopefully the sheeple would not connect the dots. Please wake up!

PROJECT BLUE BEAM (VARIOUS ANIMALS IN A DUBAI SHOPPING MALL)
https://www.facebook.com/donald.j.potts ... =2&theater

PROJECT BLUE BEAM (REAL CELINE DION SINGS WITH HOLOGRAM ELVIS LIVE IN 2015)
https://www.facebook.com/donald.j.potts ... =2&theater

Compare side-by-side comparisons of the whale hologram and the 911 plane hologram.
https://www.facebook.com/vc.frost/video ... 064765654/

Secret Space Program (SSP) 911 Mission Patch
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Vatican's Chem-trailing Coin

911 False Flag Inside Job (No Planes Crashed/No Muslim Terrorists)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Id0PEjInvz

False Flag Events Often Use Crisis Actors (aka Role Players) & ALL Mainstream News is FAKE
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... cOTF9uzorp

Orbs Are Creating Fake Plane Holograms That Do Most of The Chem-Trailing
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... jGK0xmEzLB

Note 1: I have seen planes turn into orbs, and orbs turn into planes. I have seen them turn on & off the sprayers. I have seen planes disappear before my eyes, and I have seen planes appear before my eyes (this is when they are turning on and turning off the holograms while the orb(s) are cloaked). I even once saw 4 orbs (that were creating a hologram image while spraying) break formation and fly off in 4 different directions while still spraying. It made it look like the plane separated in flight and the engines took off in all directions. Also, my wife and I have seen chem-trailing planes following black lines across the sky and the black lines would run from horizon to horizon. If I can see all of this, anyone can see the same things. All it takes is patience and watch the skies often, this stuff happens on a daily basis.

Note 2: During the 1990s, as reported by FBI Chief Ted L. Gunderson, both the CIA and black ops Air Force units were doing lots of spraying. They even outfitted planes that looked like commercial jet airliners to do so. Since about 2000 the orbs have been doing 90% or more of the chem-trailing. The orbs work much better, no pilots required, no use of planes required, no filling of spray tanks required, no humans involved to spill the beans (loose lips sink ships), and no budgets to hide from anyone. The orbs are ET technology. They can fly 24/7/365, they can fly cloaked or disguised as a plane hologram, and the chemicals are manifested on the fly. If you are awake to this reality, then you can see all of the advantages of using the orb crafts. If you are not awake to this level of consciousness yet, then you will simply keep thinking non-ET tech is being used. BUT if you look at the videos provided, you can easily see the orbs in action. Good luck in awakening to the reality of chem-trailing today.

I keep posting 9/11 TRUTHS because it is the trigger that completely woke me up from the programming. If a person can see even one hole in the governments big lie such as 1) no planes were involved in 9/11; 2) No Muslim terrorists were involved in 9/11; 3) it was a rocket that hit the Pentagon; 4) no plane crashed in PA; 5) WTC 7 was also taken down with pre-wired explosives like the twin towers were, and 6) it was hologram planes created by orbs (the same orbs that spray chem-trails). If a person can awaken to any one of these six 9/11 TRUTHS, then they will awaken to all of the lies on 9/11, then they can awaken to the fact that EVERYTHING we have ever been taught is a lie by design, and government lies 100% of the time. If I can awaken after 33 years in law enforcement, and 28 years in the military, there is no excuse that EVERY person in the USA & the rest of the world can not awaken too. Government employees are under much stronger programming than the population at large.

The orbs normally simply self-destruct and turn into dust when they fail. Maybe the self destruct safety feature did not work or maybe someone/something has found a way to take them down so they can't self destruct. This is likely off-world assistance providing a way to help disclosure move along while at the same time helping us fight the chem-trailing program.

Article 1) http://www.disclose.tv/news/fourth_meta ... ies/124370

Article 2) http://www.iflscience.com/space/third-m ... ound-spain

Orbs Chemtrailing in Formation
https://www.facebook.com/kieran.kuykend ... 847957437/

Time Lapse Chem-trails (none of these are real planes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj6_LER ... jGK0xmEzLB

More Time Lapse Chemtrails (none of these are real planes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRot4ih ... &index=114

Even More Time Lapse Chemtrailing (none of these are real planes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5rBV_u ... B&index=51

PHOTOS OF CHEM-TRAILING PLANES THAT ABSOLUTELY PROVE THEY ARE HOLOGRAMS

Photo 1) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Photo 2) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Photo 3) Zoomed in photo on an invisible plane when the chem-trail is clearly visible.

Photo 4) Six side-by-side holographic planes (aka orbs) spraying over remote Alaska where almost zero commercial air traffic.

Photo 5) Another zoomed in photo on an invisible plane that was spraying chem-trails.

The first 5 rules to AWAKENING 101: Rule #1 - Everything you were ever taught is a lie by design; Rule #2 - governments lie 100% of the time, they always have, and they always will; Rule #3 - the Illuminati controlled mainstream media is not reality, but rather is lies, disinformation, half-truths, & fake events carried out by gov/media hired crisis actors (aka role players); Rule #4 - Spirituality & Reincarnation are reality, whereas religions are simply government crowd control measures; and Rule #5 - this plane(t) called earth is a flat, motionless plane, it is not a spinning ball hurling through space.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:30 pm
Truth Seeker

Moon gets its OWN moon: But is bizarre 'UFO in snap of total solar eclipse' all it seems?PARANORMAL investigators have been asked to investigate a bizarre photograph said to have been taken during yesterday's solar eclipse.

This is being reported as a hoax (with a headline that draws clicks), cool image nonetheless.
-Kisa

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/651 ... l-it-seems

Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:47 pm
GT Truther

So we spent 1 trillion on a plane that has to reboot mid flight
http://gizmodo.com/the-f-35-has-big-rad ... 1763497550
Can’t Turn, Can’t Climb, Can’t Run
http://www.stopthef35.com/rand-corp-f35 ... -cant-run/

Now they want 10 ships at 13 billion that are sitting ducks for hyper sonic new missiles
https://www.rt.com/news/333441-zircon-h ... e-missile/
http://www.businessinsider.com/chinas-g ... te-2015-10

Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:17 pm
GT Truther

Kisa wrote:
Moon gets its OWN moon: But is bizarre 'UFO in snap of total solar eclipse' all it seems?PARANORMAL investigators have been asked to investigate a bizarre photograph said to have been taken during yesterday's solar eclipse.

This is being reported as a hoax (with a headline that draws clicks), cool image nonetheless.
-Kisa

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/651 ... l-it-seems

Yes Kisa, it's a cool image, but misleading; this photo - sans lil 'moon' - appeared last March (2015) in this article about the coming eclipse:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... eginnings/

Quote:
Solar Eclipse On The Equinox: A Powerful Catalyst for New Beginnings
March 19, 2015 by Carmen Di Luccio.

On March 20th at 5:36am (ET) we will be having a total Solar Eclipse in Pisces on the same day as the Equinox. It will be visible from Greenland, Iceland, most of Europe, and parts of Asia and Northern Africa. In astrology, solar eclipses create changes and new beginnings in our lives. It is a super-charged New Moon whose effects are more impactful and last beyond the month of its moon cycle. The effects are usually noticed or felt more in the weeks leading up to it, on the day of, and in the weeks following. However, the themes of the eclipse are still very much prevalent for the following 6 (or more) months.

We usually have 2 of them per year but can have up to 3 in some years. Depending on your specific day and time of birth, the eclipses influence different areas of your life unique to you. They also affect us as a collective and sometimes correlate with major global events. For example, around the time of our last Solar Eclipse in late October, there were terrorist attacks (potentially false flag) in Ottawa, Canada. The astrological position of that eclipse shows that it had an effect on Canada’s Constitution and Charter of Rights and Freedoms. So now in the months following, the Canadian government has introduced a new anti-terror bill (Bill C-51), which is seen as an abolishment of the Charter, as it violates many of the rights and freedoms listed therein.

This Solar Eclipse is 13 Hours Before the Spring Equinox!

The spring Equinox is not only the beginning of spring, but also where the astrological tropical zodiac ends and begins, transitioning from Pisces to Aries. The exact time of the Equinox is at 6:45pm (ET), which is roughly 13 hours after the Solar Eclipse. This is very interesting because Solar Eclipses and Equinoxes are associated with ‘new beginnings,’ yet the actual moment of the Eclipse happens at the tail end of the entire Zodiac in late Pisces. This is associated with ‘permanent endings’ and ‘crisis.’ So we can expect these themes to affect us in a powerful way not only in this upcoming month, but throughout much of 2015 as well. For some people it can also be viewed as a new beginning for certain things they have been trying to end, or just simply need to end, resulting in a permanent ending.

Metaphorically, this eclipse is like turning the water valve on a pressure washer… which will wash away whatever it needs to… over the next 6 months!

This Eclipse and The Collective

On March 11th, 2011, Uranus (the planet of surprises and sudden disasters) was in its last hours in Pisces when the Earthquake-Tsunami happened in the Pacific Ocean which hit Fukushima. In Astrology the oceans are associated with Pisces. The unfortunate aftermath of Fukushima has led to global outrage and has inspired some of humanity to push towards seeking more sustainable and clean energy practices. This Solar Eclipse is near the same position where Uranus was at that time, and it is possible that we could again see the occurrence of critical events or circumstances related to the oceans, or perhaps even related to Fukushima. Whether or not it does manifest in that way, ultimately the theme here is about circumstances that help to push us towards a new reality. In my last Full Moon article, I mentioned that the last 2.5 years have been a time of ‘pressure for change.’ Global protests, uprisings, increased activism, political reforms, countries going bankrupt, and the growth of new currencies are some of the themes reflecting this time of upheaval, and we can attribute this trend to the tension between Uranus and Pluto right now, due to their astrological positions. Earlier in the same week as this eclipse, these two planets made their final ‘square off’ which will carry their themes into this upcoming 6 month period. The difference between now and the last 2.5 years is that there is greater potential for significant changes.

This Eclipse and The Individual

As mentioned above, this is a time for great change, but ultimately this is an opportunity to wash away negative aspects of yourself which do not reflect who you truly are. It can be a time to escape from a self-imposed prison, which could consist of negative patterns, habits, addictions, lifestyle, etc. Saturn and Jupiter in relation to this eclipse suggest finding and connecting with your inner truth and eventually unleashing it. This theme can apply to different areas of everyone’s lives. This eclipse will affect some people more strongly than others and it can apply to different areas of everyone’s lives depending on how it influences one’s natal chart.

Yes, I too think the image is cool (even without the lil moon), and I also think the concepts this astrologer shared a year ago merit a re-reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger, are you familiar with the alleged truism that the USA Corporation is the home of the world's military might (as represented in the Third of the Three Cities - The Pentagon and DC playing this role), just as the City of London is supposedly the home of the world's financial power (as represented by the Second of the Three Cities), and the Vatican is the spiritual home of the world's largest organized religion (cohesively organized, with a singular authority epitomized by the Pope) as represented by its home as the First City inside of Rome? Is it any wonder when the First City, in the Vatican and attached to Rome the way the City of London is ruled separately from the larger municipality of the same name and known as the Second City (home to wealth and financial power) and the Pentagon represents the enclave within the Third City (home to military power), with these Three Cities having their own special flags with power that makes them untouchable to the nations that surround them, and are united in how they separate the world's wealth and assign a shareholder to every known birth? If you were aware of this, would it still amaze you to see how this nation can 'waste' billion$ on destructive weapons systems that are justified away "because we can", or "because we need to stay more powerful than anyone else"?!?

Did you hear about how the Fed (the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, to be exact) "lost" $100 Million US because some alleged Chinese hacker found a way to transfer that money out of their account at the Fed and disburse it via the SWIFT system to various bank accounts belonging to casinos in the Phillipines?! And just like the Evil Ones at the helm of the Bush ('scuse me while I puke a few times) administration that preceded the current one, the Fed officials in charge of the safe-keeping of this money are now shoulder-shruggin' and buck-passing just like their idols? Yep, it's true....all of it!

Bangladesh's Central Bank Accuses NY Federal Reserve of Losing $100 Million

The central bank of Bangladesh is locked in a he-said-she-said dispute with a branch of the central bank of the United States over $100 million that's gone missing.

Bangladesh Bank officials are accusing the Federal Reserve Bank of New York of failing to stop hackers from absconding last month with $100 million that it had deposited with the bank, which holds US Treasury bonds, gold bullion, and other assets for roughly 250 foreign governments and institutions.

"The Fed had the responsibility to keep the money safe," Shamim Ahamad, press minister at the Bangladesh Embassy in Washington, told VICE News. "We are suspecting that Chinese hackers have done it."

On Tuesday, Bangladeshi Finance Minister AMA Muhith said he would file a lawsuit against the Fed in an international court to recoup the money, the Dhaka Tribune reported.

"The fault that caused the hacking was in the Federal Reserve of United States, so we will file a case in the international court against the US Fed," he said.

Hackers have broken into Federal Reserve computers before. But the Fed denied Bangladesh's accusation, countering that it does not appear that cybercriminals withdrew the money.

"To date, there is no evidence of any attempt to penetrate Federal Reserve systems in connection with the payments in question," said a New York Fed spokesperson in a statement released to VICE News and other media. "There is no evidence that any Fed systems were compromised."

The bank nevertheless acknowledged that someone moved the money.

"The payment instructions in question were fully authenticated by the SWIFT messaging system in accordance with standard authentication protocols," the Fed statement said, referring to the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication codes that banks use when transferring cash internationally.

-------------------------------------------

So Dex. I followed your link and read a big chunk of what this Randy Cramer (sp?) had to say about his being one of the so-called "super-soldier"-types. Don't you think that he's but one more corroboration of the beanbox-type SAPs? That he, like Dan B. in his, was 'released' to ascend to the surface with his micro-beanbox accounts? (Of course, Randy probably isn't a member of the PoS, though he might be...one can never tell, with the likes of the former Dan Burisch inducted.)

So here's what Randy says at the ECC site, and IMHDO proves how clueless he is to the Big Picture, having probably relegated the 9000000000-lb Nibiru to a fictional footnote.

Is the Secrecy Going to End?
{YES, Randy, but not the way you think it is! Or, rather, in addition TO the 'drip drip drip' form you mention. -dd}

Is the secrecy going to end? I don’t think so. The New World Order controlling hierarchy is founded upon secrecy. This is reflected in the compartmentalized way the military is structured. If you don’t have “need to know”, you’ll be left in the dark. I can’t see this ending anytime soon. The elite’s power is based on our ignorance. Driven by lust for power as they are, why would they give up their power base?

{Naturally, this is true, and this is but one symptom of a power-hungry human elite, a largely primitive, greedy human elite. -dd}

However, it is not as clear cut as this. According to Cramer, the reason for the secrecy around Mars specifically and the Secret Space Program in general was to hide the exclusivity of the agenda. The program was originally set up to preserve entire human culture and DNA, but the agenda morphed into “let’s save just a few elite special people and not everyone” – hardly a good selling point for politicians to disclose to the citizens. Cramer says there are 2 factions of the NWO: one faction wants to create new civilization with advanced technology by cleaning out the old (i.e. eugenics, depopulation and destruction), and the other faction thinks that approach would weaken us and allow ETs waiting in the wings to come in, invade and overtake us. Hence, Cramer sees a possibility that some of the elites may want to get the truth out to save themselves.

{Randy is woefully unaware of Alternative 3, and WHAT it was an 'alternative' to in the first place! -dd}

Mars Disclosure: Not with a White House Statement!

{Oh YES, Randy, absolutely YES! Because the presidential podium is the ONLY thing that will give the proper credence to a claim about aliens and the reasons they're here - culminating in the cyclical pole-shift -dd}

If we are going to have any kind of widespread Mars disclosure, it’s not going to be some grandiose press statement on the White House lawn.

{The most prestigious place of power on the planet, in the USA anyway; could that be the WH lawn, or the East Room? Or a joint session of congress, a la FDR on Dec 8th, 1941? And believe this, Randy; it's been planned for YEARS, and is requiring a major wresting away of power from the so-called 'Khazarian mafia', the parasitic families that own not only banks, but everything that relies on money, everything that controls the shaping of opinion, which means the media. THAT MEDIA has been actively resisting allowing the Announcement to be made, but their punishment will be all the greater the longer they resist. -dd}

The Government always lies. They would not want to handle the chaos such a statement would cause.

{Of course they lie! But people always end up accepting what they're told from that podium, whether they grumble about it or not. Sadly, it's one of the few things that people have to respect these days, now that anyone in power in any institution has been found to be all too human, and churches as thick with thieves as the local bicycle club might be. They have DREADED this, most of them anyway, because of the chaos many suspect might take place. At some point, when there will be little time left, the bulls will be let out to rumble in the china shop until their righteous rage runs its course.....which is misleading as they'll probably go meekly to their shearing just so they have something to eat. -dd}

Just imagine if they said: “We’ve been lying to you for over 70 years about UFOs and ETs. They exist. We have already been interacting with aliens, managing underground bases with them and making deals with them for decades. We have been allowing them to take some people (via abductions) to experiment upon. And, we have advanced technology (like free energy) we have been keeping from you that provides infinite power and has allowed us to colonize the entire Solar System and travel inside and outside of this galaxy. Have a good day.”

It’s not going to happen!

{WRONG, Randy! You're oh so very wrong but it's understandable, you being a majestic [or anti-Majestic] Marine Corps Super Soldier. You've been played for a fool, Randy, but you do seem a nice chap and can be forgiven this. That's because the story about the past is only prelude to such a powerful and gripping future that T.O.T.A.L.L.Y. misses the 9-million-pound gorilla that is the key mechanism to our cyclical soul-harvest. When your paradigm comes to grip with this, you'll have a much more comprehensive (and less subject to 'doom-and-gloom' types) awareness that will hopefully allow you to help build a survival community for those determined to triumph and see this thing through. -dd}

It’s a Pandora’s box: they can’t just reveal a little of the truth. Once they open it up, one question will inevitably lead to another and another and another, until we have way more questions than answers.

{Oh you'll have many questions answered that you won't have to worry about having too many that won't be answered the first day. However, once you hear the Announcement about a pending pole-shift and how the human authorities have worked with certain alien groups in order to help [the elite] prepare, you'll finally be able to read ZetaTalk publicly without hiding the fact. ;) -dd}

Slow Disclosure: Drip, Drip, Drip

Instead, what we are seeing is a slow disclosure, whereby the truth is out there, and it is up to each individual person to seek it out, learn it and integrate it themselves. This is a much less threatening way for the Government to leak the truth without losing face and potentially inciting a revolution. In this way they hope to release pressure slowly.

{And this is exactly what has been happening, more slowly than slow of course, and still with generous dollops of ridicule added in in order to desensitize the public. -dd}

Yet, as Cramer says, if disclosure occurs and if we communicate with our intergalactic brothers and sisters en masse (at least the more evolved ones), they would enlighten us about new systems of society that are not exploitative, which would undermine our current debt-based, wage-slave monetary system.

{ah, yes....the oft-quoted pipe dream that would come with a Castrated Disclosure, one where everyone gets to graduate with a gold star and no real 'test' of our spiritual growth. Again: minus the 9-trillion-ton gorilla lurking nearby, everything really DOES seem like it's just a matter of love n' light to be welcomed into the greater galactic community, the COW! Boy I can just hear them cackling in their mirth at our ignorance.....hoo boy, what we are in store for! -dd}

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Meanwhile on the Sky near you: (1)
Hi res link:
http://api.ning.com/files/WN6fyIjTzRjZct1BcAOIIzExoSH22lfvQi1BarQvaSi6p8XbzCYf8rk-Hhv1z3JG1CFywPhtnoBxpVYbRkPoTrkg9UfxT5Nt/IMAG0074.jpg

an on the Streets: (2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0t782XXfBU
Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... 3-09-10-56
(2)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... z42L5QIC2i

Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

That still image hi-res link is an eye-popper, recall. I've been seeing a lot more video snips of late, particularly several from the web cams de mexico. Here's at least one that methodically shows how the "second son" is being quietly redacted from the public archives, because the average person won't notice as they speed around in their lives, living and focused on what's at hand, and with enough clouds and chemtrails to cover up the facts, they often go unnoticed. But here's some evidence of a serious cover-up of Nibiru:

And a recent compilation of images along with an interview of Bob Fletcher about the current state of evidence for the incoming Nibiru:

Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: waiting for disclosure
mountaintiger7 wrote:

It is a beautiful world, do not destroy it with secrets

It does matter who you are.

So there is an interesting reason why my ears perk up anytime I hear the words Ufo and Moon mentioned in the same breath. And this guy caught these images with an Orion telescope. Go figure.

In this new video, Dan claims that there are currently mysterious people and crafts on the dark side of our beloved moon (@ 4:40) and an assurance at 6:00. Since there has only been 52 views of this majestic video as the time of my post, I'll leave it here to help them get the word out. I'm happy to help...

Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:06 am
GT Truther

Yeah Don, it could be that too...

Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:59 am

For those in the Northern Hemisphere -

Spotted a sign at the Nursery :

"Spring is here....
I am so excited....
I wet my plants"

Enjoy the raise of Summer. It is still very dry in my part of Africa. Cool weather is here....

Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:31 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next