It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:18 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016/2017 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016

Quote:
We’re halfway through the Presidential Primaries and already a trend is becoming apparent; Hillary’s credibility baggage is far too heavy and her light is fading; Trump’s arrogance and bullying tactics are now a mirror of many of his followers as his campaign implodes while Bernie’s tenacious empowering message wins the day in Michigan ~ and with that win ~ the electorate are beginning to slowly realize that the only proven and credible change agent left in this race is Bernie Sanders
If there was any doubt before tonight, there can be no longer: Bernie Sanders is a movement, and that movement will not and cannot be stopped. Despite the Democratic National Committee, the big Democratic donors, the Super PAC; despite the pollsters and pundits and the Washington insiders and political operatives ~ despite an establishment that doesn’t want to recognize what has happened to America and why this movement is essential to reclaiming our democracy and economy ~ Bernie will prevail and the political revolution will grow. Americans are joining up and joining together.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/03/13 ... ie-shines/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:36 pm
Truth Seeker

Kisa wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
emailed to Frosty:
Quote:
Hi Frosty (or should I use Ambassador?),

A child usually doesn't own anything, but if the child's family doesn't live in a state of poverty, then the child can't be labeled living in poverty because he owns nothing.

A state of poverty is not about owning anything. What matters if they "lack" the basic necessities of life. Look up the definition of poverty yourself. Dan's vow of poverty is a joke. Uncle John
Quote:
M SENT A MEMO REGARDING D's PROPERTY. " REMIND HER THAT I OWN EVERYTHING THAT DAN HAS IN THE WAY OF MATERIAL GOODS, HE DOESN'T OWN THE CLOTHES ON HIS BACK, I DO. MORE IMPORTANTLY, I HAVE HIS HEART WHICH IS MORE IIMPORTANT TO ME. D TOOK A VOW OF MATERIAL POVERTY IN 1987 AND HAS NEVER VIOLATED IT. IN THIS WORLD HE OWNS NOTHING. WE ARE HEARING CHATTER ABOUT AND ALLEGED OFFER BY YOUR TO OFFER DAN A 'CHALLENGE?" INVOLVING PROPERTY AS A GFT WHO WINS A CONTEST QUESTION. YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FOR THAT. I AM NOT "SAYING NO" TO YOU IDEA AS I KNOW IT. I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT. M'

KEITH WHITE, asstCIS
FOR REV. DR. MARCIA CRAIN, FINANCE MINISTER CRNA CONSISMAJ, AND THE PUBLIC

His new Grotto is spectacular! You are obviously motivating him to finish off the draft of "BLESSED BE!" Your personal assets were charged about $750,000 for lighted and really big fossils that are lighted all over his office. I checked. The money came from your personal assets. I want to add some fun the the forum and thought a challenge for one of his (yours) about 10 pounder Fossils would be a ground shaking gift! The question should be a hard one, no messing around. 3 judges You, D, and me. Majority rules and we'll give them months to anwser. Come on, M, give the something that will shock the Public with another jolt of "they really care abut us."

Frosty
Seat 9

I think the vow of poverty may have been born out of good intentions. But now it's been compromised . Here is an example of how lucifer does good deeds for the public, records them, and asks ' what about my good deeds?' Sound familiar?

AT 0:40 'what about our hospitals?'

The mention of fossils ,by them, is rich. I won one of thier fossil contests, then they claimed the packaged prize was stolen. Then later they claimed they caught the thief but lost my address. They can keep it.

Kisa

Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:51 pm
Truth Seeker

So it may be the case (I have reason to belive) that we were on the cusp of wide ranging disclosure in the months following Eisenhowers meeting. So what happened?

Kisa

Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:40 am
GT Truther

Post Re: waiting for disclosure
Kisa wrote:

I was being facetious, but I do want disclosure to move forward.

Using streams of concensus I reached out to these supposed ETs, you know to see if this stuff has any merit, and my result was suprising.

In thier defence. None of them approached me. It's all been shut down. It's a long story. And I have zero proof.
Kisa

Okay. Not knowing you well enough yet I've yet to get the hang of your humor, or in this case the form of sarcasm known as facetiousness.

What's interesting is how you phrase what appears to be an attempt at remote viewing, or other form of clairvoyant/OOB outreach to these supposed ETs. You say "it's all been shut down", and while the long story isn't necessary (or is it?) to explain what that means, what exactly is it that's been 'shut down'? Thinking ahead, this sounds almost like a reference to Dan's claim that due to his efforts, and others in Majestic, the treaties they engaged in supposedly include clauses for the particular ETs involved (in his terminology, "P47Ks, P52Ks, Orionites" etc.) to vacate their positions that encroach upon Earth, supposedly leaving it to the earthling authorities. Comments?

-----------------------------------------------------

UJ, can we assume that was your email to Dan via Frosty, about a child living in poverty or not? Even if it wasn't, that was a very succinct rebuttal and challenge to the D&M Show's attempt to cloak themselves in a form of false humility. Kudos to you. I found it very moving yet sublimely respectful. The kind of thing we need more of; I myself learned from it and will likely use it as a reference concept if the need arises.

Kisa, sorry to hear you never got your rock. Er, fossil. Maybe they can put a plaque on it in your honor, considering the excuses about how you never got it.

As for that Mason, who runs through a fairly standard response to a challenge about the masonic brotherhood, up until he name-drops Lucifer. I've been learning a lot about this nexus between ET, so-called "satanic rituals", alleged "luciferians", and how the masonic brotherhood carries out missions for their overlords at the Consistory. More on that when I have more time, but it's a challenging area of discussion.

Tiger, keep your fingers crossed and your heart broadcasting for Bernie today. He absolutely needs at least one of the big Midwestern states; Ohio and Illinois. If he loses both to the Queen B****, we know the somnabulistic base of her support will throw the destiny of the US to Trump. Which may be necessary in the long run, despite my firm belief no-one will follow Barack Hussein Obama into the Ofal Office.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Dondep wrote:
Kisa wrote:

I was being facetious, but I do want disclosure to move forward.

Using streams of concensus I reached out to these supposed ETs, you know to see if this stuff has any merit, and my result was suprising.

In thier defence. None of them approached me. It's all been shut down. It's a long story. And I have zero proof.
Kisa

Okay. Not knowing you well enough yet I've yet to get the hang of your humor, or in this case the form of sarcasm known as facetiousness.

What's interesting is how you phrase what appears to be an attempt at remote viewing, or other form of clairvoyant/OOB outreach to these supposed ETs. You say "it's all been shut down", and while the long story isn't necessary (or is it?) to explain what that means, what exactly is it that's been 'shut down'? Thinking ahead, this sounds almost like a reference to Dan's claim that due to his efforts, and others in Majestic, the treaties they engaged in supposedly include clauses for the particular ETs involved (in his terminology, "P47Ks, P52Ks, Orionites" etc.) to vacate their positions that encroach upon Earth, supposedly leaving it to the earthling authorities. Comments?

-----------------------------------------------------

UJ, can we assume that was your email to Dan via Frosty, about a child living in poverty or not? Even if it wasn't, that was a very succinct rebuttal and challenge to the D&M Show's attempt to cloak themselves in a form of false humility. Kudos to you. I found it very moving yet sublimely respectful. The kind of thing we need more of; I myself learned from it and will likely use it as a reference concept if the need arises.

Kisa, sorry to hear you never got your rock. Er, fossil. Maybe they can put a plaque on it in your honor, considering the excuses about how you never got it.

As for that Mason, who runs through a fairly standard response to a challenge about the masonic brotherhood, up until he name-drops Lucifer. I've been learning a lot about this nexus between ET, so-called "satanic rituals", alleged "luciferians", and how the masonic brotherhood carries out missions for their overlords at the Consistory. More on that when I have more time, but it's a challenging area of discussion.

Tiger, keep your fingers crossed and your heart broadcasting for Bernie today. He absolutely needs at least one of the big Midwestern states; Ohio and Illinois. If he loses both to the Queen B****, we know the somnabulistic base of her support will throw the destiny of the US to Trump. Which may be necessary in the long run, despite my firm belief no-one will follow Barack Hussein Obama into the Ofal Office.

Don, if you consider that I am calling others for setting off my BS meter, then i should hope to be called out if my words raise eyebrows. I'm doing unto others, so I welcome it. If SNED's intent is to release all of this information, just so they can say they told us and no one lisened, then I'll roll in that mud and rinse the good stuff for the public.

I had one foot out the Sneds door when Dan started talking about the OA3 craft. It started with a drip about someone out there that wants to meet some of the public that they've been helping along.

So, on my own, I started broadcasting a message of love and thanks outward.

Then Dan says they are sitting in a craft (the OA3 stands for Orion Artimus 3 I think) and they have been stranded here since the days of the Eisenhower Administration , thanks to maj' acting out of "abundant caution" So with that info, I focused my streams.

Then before I knew it, I was asked in a way.

"Who are you? Who taught you how to do this?"

Cool. This can be taught?

Anyway. At that moment I could still present myself as a public member of a wider maj body. Which was true.

Each time I reached out it got easier, especially when they had a message to share.

I admit I went into this whole thing pretty sceptical, but what better way to see if ET is real than meeting one face to face?

I contacted the folks at Sneds about it several times discretely. All i got back was the silent treatment. I even told them I was asked if I'd be willing to catch a ride "3rd party" to meet them. To even my surprise I immediately told the Orions (Or who or what they really were) that I would travel to them. (Things transfer fast in that state of being. Volumes of info and understanding in a flash)

I told Maj again...and heard nothing back. They eventually made up a story about me demanding a 1st class ticket, and hearing voices which is total bs. The craft and crew of the taxi service I saw were all gray-ish. But my conversation with Sneds never got that far.The only private message I got from them concerning this exchange was: "Things are being done this way for everybody's safety" That's it. :headbang

I contacted them a few more times, sending messages to thier Echelon accounts. I told them I was about to trot my gift horse down the road. Nothin. They claimed on the public threads that translations take months. Well why not just speak directly?

Finally I made good on my offer to trot my horse down the road and deleted my Sneds account when AL (who they chose to answer the offical translations) teased me about how i should go to Burger King if I wanted to have it my way. Really?

Well the last time I reached out, I was redirected per 'directive' to contact them through the working group. And from what I gathered, the group they pointed me to made me turn away. Then an image of a hatch door closing. Ouch.

The reason I say it's all been shut down is because I am too stubborn to ask Maj again. I'm done. And I'm not going to throw out a line out into the ether just to see who bites either.

-Kisa

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:27 pm
GT Truther

Then:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Kisa wrote:

I admit I went into this whole thing pretty skeptical, but what better way to see if ET is real than meeting one face to face?

======================

Kisa, cut out the middleman, no need for anyone's assistance here. You have the primary interest for contact, so try it directly yourself.

Located in the "Fun Zone" of this website.

"How to Contact ET's:

If you do it, keep the volume turned "way up" on the walkie talkie. Remember to keep the button always "down" in the "transit mode". If you do get a return signal , it'll most likely be a Solfeggio frequency. Get familiar with what they sound like on You Tube before starting, just helps being familiar / understanding the basic communication being set back to you.

Note: If you do get a return signal, later ask any radio operator if it's possible to receive a signal in the transmit mode. Everyone will tell you "no" or it must be a "radio malfunction". Ok, how many radio malfunctions will produce a Solfeggio frequency?......I rest my case :)

.......Welcome to our family in space....

Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:16 am
Truth Seeker

gtavt wrote:
Kisa wrote:

I admit I went into this whole thing pretty skeptical, but what better way to see if ET is real than meeting one face to face?

======================

Kisa, cut out the middleman, no need for anyone's assistance here. You have the primary interest for contact, so try it directly yourself.

Located in the "Fun Zone" of this website.

"How to Contact ET's:

If you do it, keep the volume turned "way up" on the walkie talkie. Remember to keep the button always "down" in the "transit mode". If you do get a return signal , it'll most likely be a Solfeggio frequency. Get familiar with what they sound like on You Tube before starting, just helps being familiar / understanding the basic communication being set back to you.

Note: If you do get a return signal, later ask any radio operator if it's possible to receive a signal in the transmit mode. Everyone will tell you "no" or it must be a "radio malfunction". Ok, how many radio malfunctions will produce a Solfeggio frequency?......I rest my case :)

.......Welcome to our family in space....
[/quote]
Gtavt,

Before resting your case ponder over the fact that some things are beyond human comprehension. We shouldn't mess with things that we know little about. When you open these doorways there are real dangers, real consequences.

I don't need thier Middle man, but just because I can doesn't mean I should. Walkie talkies won't get you intertwined with spirits, I suppose if you added the proper voltage and frequency though? :arsehole

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:49 am
Truth Seeker

Around time of Eisenhower meeting...

:brockoli Kisa

Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:15 am
GT Truther

Kisa wrote:

Gtavt,

Before resting your case ponder over the fact that some things are beyond human comprehension. We shouldn't mess with things that we know little about. When you open these doorways there are real dangers, real consequences.

I don't need thier Middle man, but just because I can doesn't mean I should. Walkie talkies won't get you intertwined with spirits, I suppose if you added the proper voltage and frequency though?

=======================

Reminds me of the D&M site as well as their "upper management" cronies have been "messing around" with things they know little about :)

---------------

I rest my case on things I know and am comfortable with, thus share them with my brothers and sisters here. I lasted five days with the D&M show before I received a nice little email from the D side of the show indicating I was to take my evil ways and find another hole to reside in. Interesting sandbox they play in.

I'd have as much luck trying to explain to you the significance of hearing a "return" Solfeggio tone on a walkie talkie as I would telling you some people experience White Swirly Waves (SWS) behind their closed eyelids in the dark. Neither you'll believe unless it actually happens to you, when it does, then it can be life changing for the better (once you understand how). Some folks want you to be afraid of everything ET related......

Agreed, buyer beware. No matter if your purchasing a new car, contacting ET or picking a new Forum that allows you to establish trust / positive collaborations. Each person will walk where they feel comfortable...I choose to play the middle road, thus, some but not "all" doorways will provide real dangers, real consequences. The D&M higher affiliates do a good job at keeping the crowd on edge with ET gloom a doom........l'll let them run their magic.

As simple as it is, almost too simple, like the Solfeggio Frequencies themselves, this walkie talkie protocol is only a tool for folks who are interested......if not, don't waste your time. It has nothing to do with "spirit" contact.....not quite sure where your reference for "spirit" communication came from?

Talking to "spirits" is what some folks would consider a metaphysical thing. The rest of society wants everyone to think it's impossible, nonsense, etc........not true!

If you're already communicating with ET, have metaphysical abilities, i.e. viewing, astral projecting, have telepathic experience, share it brother, as were all here in this forum to advance. The more "awake" you are, the more "aware" you are.

Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:22 am
Truth Seeker

gtavt wrote:
Kisa wrote:

Gtavt,

I don't need thier Middle man, but just because I can doesn't mean I should. Walkie talkies won't get you intertwined with spirits, I suppose if you added the proper voltage and frequency though?

=======================

Reminds me of the D&M site as well as their "upper management" cronies have been "messing around" with things they know little about :)

---------------

I rest my case on things I know and am comfortable with, thus share them with my brothers and sisters here. I lasted five days with the D&M show before I received a nice little email from the D side of the show indicating I was to take my evil ways and find another hole to reside in. Interesting sandbox they play in.

I'd have as much luck trying to explain to you the significance of hearing a "return" Solfeggio tone on a walkie talkie as I would telling you some people experience White Swirly Waves (SWS) behind their closed eyelids in the dark. Neither you'll believe unless it actually happens to you, when it does, then it can be life changing for the better (once you understand how). Some folks want you to be afraid of everything ET related......

Agreed, buyer beware. No matter if your purchasing a new car, contacting ET or picking a new Forum that allows you to establish trust / positive collaborations. Each person will walk where they feel comfortable...I choose to play the middle road, thus, some but not "all" doorways will provide real dangers, real consequences. The D&M higher affiliates do a good job at keeping the crowd on edge with ET gloom a doom........l'll let them run their magic.

As simple as it is, almost too simple, like the Solfeggio Frequencies themselves, this walkie talkie protocol is only a tool for folks who are interested......if not, don't waste your time. It has nothing to do with "spirit" contact.....not quite sure where your reference for "spirit" communication came from?

Talking to "spirits" is what some folks would consider a metaphysical thing. The rest of society wants everyone to think it's impossible, nonsense, etc........not true!

If you're already communicating with ET, have metaphysical abilities, i.e. viewing, astral projecting, have telepathic experience, share it brother, as were all here in this forum to advance. The more "awake" you are, the more "aware" you are.
[/quote]
I must apologize, now after reading your post in the fun zone I realize you are talking about a real walkie talkie. Probably no harm in trying that. Sounds like that may similar to what those maj translators in Signa are doing.

I want to stress that what I am nonchalantly describing can be dangerous. I personally believe that a third of humans are good, a third are bad, and a third are right in the middle here on Earth. If they are anything like us, there may be some really bad ones out there just waiting for one of us to bite.

But everybody's experience differs...You don't always get the top brass. :tounge

Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Repaired all the lost "end" ( [/quote] ] marks in the previous posts.

Gtavt - your selected quotes must contain the end quote to be visible as such.[/quote]

You are maybe deleting them before your text entries.

Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
Repaired all the lost "end" marks in the previous posts.

Gtavt - your selected quotes must contain the end quote to be visible as such.

You are maybe deleting them before your text entries.

Thank you sir was gonna come back and do that but it slipped my mind :clap :clap :clap :clap

Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks Sky!

Just when I thought things were moving along smoothly...... :doh

Message to self: After hitting Quote Tab, remember to complete with [/quote]

Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:56 pm
GT Truther

Kisa wrote:

I must apologize, now after reading your post in the fun zone I realize you are talking about a real walkie talkie. Probably no harm in trying that. Sounds like that may similar to what those maj translators in Signa are doing.

I want to stress that what I am nonchalantly describing can be dangerous. I personally believe that a third of humans are good, a third are bad, and a third are right in the middle here on Earth. If they are anything like us, there may be some really bad ones out there just waiting for one of us to bite.

But everybody's experience differs...You don't always get the top brass. :tounge

======

No apology necessary.... Your reasoning makes sense......that's the beauty of our "gut" intuition. It's our "best friend" is deciding what's best for us in this toxic environment we live.

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:09 pm
GT Truther

Post Parrot talk or somthing happing?
Quote:
Biden also told Netanyahu to keep the Israeli lobby out of the US presidential election, the sources say.
The military, FBI and agency rank and file are determined not to let any Khazarian mafia stooge like Hillary Clinton be elected as president this time.

The Pentagon sources are saying the election is likely to be one between Donald Trump and Vice-President Biden.

Biden is biding his time and waiting to step in after Hillary Clinton is indicted,

http://geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben- ... reemasons/

Quote:
This movie will contain information that will change US History forever and help us all set a new course back to regaining our Republic

upcoming documentary film “ Eagle One to Wanta”.
Exactly how Lee Wanta made his 31.2 trillion dollar fortune and what he intends to do to help our great nation and other nation states throughout the world.

How Lee Wanta’s personal funds were stolen/ converted by politicians and the Federal Reserve System. The origin of the Federal Reserve and its foreign ownership explained.

Reveals why Kennedy was assassinated for his work to close the Federal Reserve and printing new United States notes. Two attempts on Reagan’s life explored.

Explanation of who the Puppet masters are and how they directly control the world economies, the military industrial complex and intelligence community.

Deputy White House counsel Vince Foster receives 250 million dollars from Ambassador Lee Wanta in Switzerland as a donation to Hillary Clinton’s Children’s Defense Fund. Vince Foster allegedly commits suicide 10 days later. Why haven’t the Clintons accounted for these funds they received?

10 minute Preview video https://vimeo.com/158213524
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/03/16 ... e-preview/

Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:25 pm
GT Truther

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:04 pm

Senate set to vote on DARK Act TODAY, bill would criminalize any and all claims that say non-GMO food is safer

http://www.blacklistednews.com/_Senate_set_to_vote_on_DARK_Act_TODAY%2C_bill_would_criminalize_any_and_all_claims_that_say_non-GMO_food_is_safer/49819/0/38/38/Y/M.html

So today we see how deep Americans are in the proverbial Big Brother poo.....

Quote:
A piece of legislation that would prohibit states from enacting GMO-labeling laws, as well as make it difficult for companies wishing to voluntarily label GMOs, is expected to hit the Senate floor for a vote today. The Senate vote has been dreaded by the Right to Know movement ever since it passed the House of Representatives 275–150 in mid-July.

Authored by Senator Pat Roberts (R-KS), the bill has been labeled the “Deny Americans the Right to Know (DARK) Act” by healthy food advocates because it eliminates a person’s right to know exactly what is in their food.

Quote:
“If the United States Senate votes to censor and cover up this information in order to protect the financial interests of Monsanto, then that Senate will forfeit every last ounce of credibility it might have possessed. If the DARK Act passes, the U.S. Senate effectively declares a FOOD WAR on the American people,” Adams added.

If passed - America is doomed to be completely "monetized" as human slaves! Well, the last 5% to go to get to 100%.... :whistle

Nice Government!

:roflmao

Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

corporate media, do not believe it

Something radical
Quote:
"we are telling the truth
Corrupt campaign system undermines democracy
rigged economy is unAmerican
you can not make it on 8-9 hour
America should have 1st class infrastructure
Made in America
Jobs and Education
broken criminal justice
Equal justice
Rich you break the law , you pay the price

"

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/0 ... se-not-air

Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:04 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Sky the link did not resolve, did a little research
Quote:
The U.S. Senate on Wednesday blocked a bill that would nullify state and local efforts to require food makers to label products made with genetically modified organisms, or GMOs, as the industry races to stop Vermont's law from taking effect on July 1.
Senate Bill 2609 is known as the Biotech Labeling Solutions Act by supporters and the Deny Americans the Right to Know, or DARK, Act by opponents.
A procedural vote on Wednesday failed to reach the necessary 60 votes to advance the bill in the Senate, with 49 yes votes and 48 no votes.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-g ... SKCN0WI2K2

Quote:
State GMO Labeling Laws Can Remain in Place

http://time.com/money/4261793/state-gmo ... te-ruling/

Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:11 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:

======================================================================

All the politicians who are running for president say they are going to heal the country and make it better. So why did they not do it last year? Or the year before? Or the year before that? Remember, they are the ones who broke it! All they really know how to do is lie! But remember this Trump is not a politician!

Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:46 am

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Sky wrote:

Sky the link did not resolve, did a little research
Quote:
The U.S. Senate on Wednesday blocked a bill that would nullify state and local efforts to require food makers to label products made with genetically modified organisms, or GMOs, as the industry races to stop Vermont's law from taking effect on July 1.
Senate Bill 2609 is known as the Biotech Labeling Solutions Act by supporters and the Deny Americans the Right to Know, or DARK, Act by opponents.
A procedural vote on Wednesday failed to reach the necessary 60 votes to advance the bill in the Senate, with 49 yes votes and 48 no votes.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-g ... SKCN0WI2K2

Quote:
State GMO Labeling Laws Can Remain in Place

http://time.com/money/4261793/state-gmo ... te-ruling/

Thanks for the headsup MT7 - I sorted the links

Good effort on the Bill - but read the article - this is a black hole job on the citz!!! AND if that is so - then all countries can expect a similar law passed locally......

All this is driven by Agenda 21 :roll

Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hillary's Vote Fraud Activities To Be Included In Her Indictments

Tiger, don't despair; at first I was incredulous, because it doesn't comport with reality - not a single Democrat I know (aside from one or 2 portly prudish schoolmarms I've run into) supports Hillary. She's universally distrusted, and mostly because she says what she thinks will get her elected. So it's not down to the message, it's the messenger. And the message this year is as anti-Establishment as it can get, which is why Bernie comes across as the most sane candidate among all of them, on either side of the aisle. His Republican opposite, Mr. Trump, is practicing a very cunning psychology on the electorate; he's intentionally acting like a schoolyard bully to exemplify what REALLY is at work in an election. People are getting this on a subconscious level, and we see that as many as two-thirds of Bernie's supporters will swing to Trump in the general election (if we even get that far), also partly as a result of this. If we can't have a respectable and honest government, represented by someone who truly values a govt "of the People, by the People, and for the People", then we'll ride in on Trump's coattails to blow up the Establishment, even if it means we'll likely get blown up too. It simply needs to be done, but then again, that's why I continually remind the 'interested few' that "It Takes A Poleshift" (to clean up the schoolyard known as Earth).

Anyways......I knew instinctively that not only Ohio and Illinois, as well as Missouri, were stolen, but Michigan prior to the recent contests. The Establishment controls most of the mainstream polls, and they coordinate with the teams that actually have to steal the vote for her; the most reliable indicator are the exit polls, which (had no evil been at play in Nov 2000) correctly read the Florida disputed election (but at that time there wasn't as much coordination with the polling operation). Bernie was correct in that "if we have a good turnout, we will win"; and there was a HUUUGE turnout (which indeed went for him; or do you want to make a case that there are secret Hillary supporters who are first-time enthusiastic voters who came out in droves in order to prevent Sanders from winning?) so we can record the evidence of such a turnout by the increase in numbers of voters this year, and then extrapolate from that the "likely" voter choices, and we can then take a look at this kind of analysis:

Quote:
MI Primary: Bernie did much better than the recorded share indicates

Richard Charnin (with John Brakey)
Updated: March 13, 2016

This analysis indicates that Sanders did much better than his recorded vote in the Michigan primary. Sanders had 590,386 votes (49.8%) and Clinton 570,948 (48.3%). Sanders won in 73 of 83 MI counties with 56% of the vote. He won the preliminary exit poll by 52.1-45.9%, a 97% win probability. Clinton won urban counties Wayne and Oakland with approximately 55% of the vote.

Clinton won the Massachusetts primary by just 1.4%, but she did well in urban areas. Sanders won hand-counted precincts by 57-40% in 68 Towns (32,360 votes, 2.7% of votes cast). Sanders also had 52.1% in the preliminary exit poll which he won by 52.1-45.7%. His win probability was also 97%.

Once again, we have multiple confirmation indicating fraud: Cumulative vote shares, preliminary exit poll, absentee vote anomalies and other anecdotal information.

Will we see the same fraud indicators in FL, OH, IL, MO and NC on March 15?

It should be conventional wisdom by now: in state elections, fraud abounds in heavily populated urban and suburban locations. Of course, the media never talks about it. They report the recorded numbers as if there was not a fraud factor.

Election Fraud Indicators

Sanders had 1) 56% at the 600,000 Cumulative vote share mark, 2) 54% of approximately 500,000 votes cast on AccuVote and Sequoia voting machines and 3) led 52.1-45.9% in the unadjusted exit poll.

Clinton had 1) 75% of approximately 240,000 absentee votes and 2) 51.2% of approximately 700,000 votes cast on ES&S Mod 100 machines. The percentages are highly suspect.

Voting Machines (0ptical scanners)

Sanders’ county vote shares were negatively correlated to machine types. The ES&S Model 100 was a highly negative -0.68. The bigger the county the lower Sanders’ vote share.

Wayne and Oakland counties used ES&S Model 100 optical scanners. Macomb used both ES&S and Premier/Diebold/Dominion AccuVote optical scanners.

Above from https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/20 ... indicates/

https://soundcloud.com/21wire/us-voter- ... -valentine

Quote:
ELECTION FRAUD: If It Happened in Michigan and Massachusetts, Will It Happen in Ohio?

MARCH 15, 2016 BY 21WIRE 3 COMMENTS
21st Century Wire says…
On a recent episode of The Sunday Wire with Patrick Henningsen, guest Basil Valentine asked Patrick for his analysis on the Bernie Sanders vs. Hillary Clinton primary race, and what ensued was a poignant discussion about a deeper issue – voter and election fraud.
PH: “It’s a tight race. Hillary has the edge on the super delegates, which is the most corrupt, un-democratic aspect of the Democratic Party.”
BV: “I’m not sure…it’s…it’s very un-democratic and corrupt, I agree. But I don’t think it’s the most corrupt. The most corrupt is the vote fraud.”

Basil cites a new report about the recent Michigan Presidential Primary, where its findings suggest that Bernie Sanders actually did better than the recorded vote share indicates.
The author of the report, Richard Charnin, provides context not only for Michigan primary results but for Massachusetts results as well:
This analysis indicates that Sanders did much better than his recorded vote in the Michigan primary. Sanders had 590,386 votes (49.8%) and Clinton 570,948 (48.3%). Sanders won in 73 of 83 MI counties with 56% of the vote. He won the preliminary exit poll by 52.1-45.9%, a 97% win probability. Clinton won urban counties Wayne and Oakland with approximately 55% of the vote.
Clinton won the Massachusetts primary by just 1.4%, but she did well in urban areas. Sanders won hand-counted precincts by 57-40% in 68 Towns (32,360 votes, 2.7% of votes cast). Sanders also had 52.1% in the preliminary exit poll which he won by 52.1-45.7%. His win probability was also 97%.
(See Charnin’s full report and statistical analysis here, including a breakdown of voting machine totals.)
Charnin explains there are three key indicators to track in determining whether election fraud has occurred: “cumulative vote shares, preliminary exit poll, absentee vote anomalies…”
Of course, you will not hear much about election fraud from the media — their coverage focuses solely on the recorded vote at the end of the night, and the usual Poli-tricks and Propaganda to mess with voters’ minds during their televised election coverage.
Will we see these same election fraud indicators in the Florida, Ohio, Illinois, Missouri and North Carolina primaries?

READ MORE 2016 NEWS AT: 21st Century Wire 2016 Election Files

After making a few inquiries, ;) I (think I've) learned that the fraud was allowed to go forward this time, unlike when it was kept in check in 2008, because it's important that Hillary experience the full effects of criminal indictments, so that the naive public who have trusted mainstream politicians learn the entire gamut of the corruption of the Clinton & Bush crime families.

Bernie was and is too nice; in an ideal world, which he (and many of us) believe in (and which will come - for some, but without the evil machinations concocted by a handful of corrupt and venal powermongers), things would turn out okay in the end because all we need to do is tell the truth and that will 'set us free'. Nothing could be further from the truth. Fact is, people in power usually get their the old-fashioned way, like with LBJ; they lie, cheat and steal their way to the top, selling out their souls and their ideals, so they publicly adhere to their former ideals, but privately order murder contracts, embezzle monies, etc. Bernie also is clueless to the true facts of climate change, though it's noble of him to at least address it (though someone needs to press him on why the term went from 'global warming' to 'climate change'; sad, but few who like to point to the fossil fuel industry can explain how it accounts for the earth changes, unless the vast cavernous deposits of oil once emptied then collapse, causing earthquakes maybe? :shakehead

So, in order to 'put down' the evil queen, she's apparently been lured into vote fraud in order to achieve her objective, and this is blandly being carried out while each detail is recorded for use by the Feds to not only indict her but put her away for a generation. Sadly, Bernie will have to pay this price, so she can be lured thusly into the general arena, where she will face Trump and get her due exposure....by someone who won't be the "nice guy" like Bernie is, someone who cuts through all the niceties of policy and exposes the evil underbelly below.

Comfort yourself in knowing no-one will follow the O-bomb into the Ofal Office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here the zetas weigh in with their too sense: when they were asked this question by someone who isn't very well-versed in typing English (e.g. it's not "establishments", it's "the Establishment", and it's 'Hillary', not 'Hilary').

http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/zetatalk-chat-for-march-19-2016 wrote:
bill said:
In a self funded election campaign, Donald Trump is marching towards winning the Republican Primary and this has upset many establishments because he is uncontrollable and all the stuff that he has publicly spoken that no one has ever dared to say is definitely hurting Hilary and the rest of the republican candidates.
Trump has received death threat from multiple sources and he has started wearing bullet proof vest when he goes out in public. On top of that, he is now being threatened by a fake Anonymous account that they have declared a total war on Trump. For Trump's safety, how bad will this get going forward from now until they could decide on the republican candidate?
https://www.rt.com/usa/335725-anonymous ... war-trump/
Dear Donald Trump, we have been watching you for a long time and what we see is deeply disturbing. You have shocked the entire planet with your appalling actions and ideals. This is a call to arms. We need you to shut down his websites, research and expose what he doesn’t want the public to know. We need you to dismantle his campaign and sabotage his brand. This is not a warning, this is a declaration of total war. Donald Trump – it is too late to expect us.

SOZT
When we described Trump’s campaign last August
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/22ag2015.htm
we described Trump as a covert operative, not a serious candidate. His role, his job, was to prevent both the Bush and Clinton families from attaining the White House. He focused first on Jeb! and threatened to sue Cruz re his citizenship, and ridiculed the puppet Marco out of the race. Because the announcement admitting Nibiru is dragging on, it now appears that Trump may in fact be the GOP nominee, and as we predicted Trump would play that role too.

Now, for Hillary, who will indeed be indicted along with MOST of her staff and with the Clinton Foundation. Long before this time Trump will be laying out Hillary’s past, lies, and crimes daily in the media. When the indictment occurs, the Democrats will be casting about and will either go with Sanders or recruit Biden, even if Hillary has already been declared the nominee. Trump will allow himself to be beaten, as he never intended to be President, frankly preferring the developer role to endless negotiations that politics requires. Anonymous and Trump are working for the same team! The apparent battle just to provide more media fodder.
EOZT

As TT just said:
The Time Traveler wrote:
All the politicians who are running for president say they are going to heal the country and make it better. So why did they not do it last year? Or the year before? Or the year before that? Remember, they are the ones who broke it! All they really know how to do is lie! But remember this Trump is not a politician!

-------------------------------------------------------

Kisa, you say you aggregate humanity into roughly 3 groups, a third belonging to each. I personally have come to accept the proportions as roughly 1 in 6 being recurring souls (re-incarnating souls), 1 in 6 being souls raised on other worlds and brought in here mostly to assist with the soul harvest of homo sapiens, and the rest in the vast elementary-school realm of newly-sparked souls, or even soul-less (not to be confused with 'zombies' lol) as they haven't undergone any spiritual dilemnas that help cultivate soul growth. Supposedly, of the re-incarnating souls, 5% are 'bad', but this 5% is adept at playing the game of acquiring wealth and power and so rule disproportionately, and 39% are 'good', and the rest still learning enough and have yet to choose.

How are your thirds different, other than proportion? Like, how did they become bad, or good, or in the middle?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

worried about trump, ted is still running :crylaugh

FARSIDE NEWS:

Quote:
A SCIENTIST working for the US Department of Defense has become the latest current or former high-ranking military personnel to break rank and whistleblow over aliens and UFOs.
The department's electromagnetic and laser systems expert, who has asked to be anonymous to safeguard his career, claims to have seen an extraordinary phone receiver-shaped UFO over woods in Ontario, Canada,

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/650 ... h-THIS-UFO

Quote:
Why Haven't We Met Aliens Yet? Because They've Evolved into AI

Given that our planet is only 4.5 billion years old in a universe that many experts think is pushing 14 billion years, it’s safe to say most aliens are way smarter than us. After all, with intelligence, there is a massive divide between the quality of intelligences. There’s ant level intelligence. There’s human intelligence. And then there’s the hypothetical intelligence of aliens—presumably ones who have reached the singularity.

The singularity, David Kelley, co-founder of Wired Magazine, says, is the point at which “all the change in the last million years will be superseded by the change in the next five minutes.”

If Kelley is correct about how fast the singularity accelerates change—and I think he is—in all probability, many alien species will be trillions of times more intelligent than people.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/why-ha ... ed-into-ai

Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:42 pm
GT Truther

Kisa wrote:
deleted my Sneds account
teased me about how i should go to Burger

WELCOME BURGER
AKA: freeman
http://www.mydictionary.net/german/burger.html

The history of the above link should stir a few souls who ran across me :pix

0F humanity

Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:12 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next