It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:57 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016/2017 

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016

B R I N G - I T - O N

Liars will be flushed....

:clap

Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:27 pm
Profile WWW

With the present narrative in place on the MSM - I do not believe Obummer will leave office.

This is the straw on my pile -

CLAIM: Historic event to occur in the next six days that will end the rise of Trump and seize the future of America for totalitarian globalists

http://www.naturalnews.com/055396_false ... lists.html

What other than a war will rise to this challenge? I am not to strong on the legal aspects of pulling this off, but its going to happen including marshal law - after the people wake up to what's happened. Syria? does not seem to fit the bill as the spark. Then it has to be another 9/11 event in the US, or multiples? Or will this be the Bluebeam event?

Sure be interesting times - if one is awake to the game and its implications. Whoweeee!

Please remember - what make it real for the individual? It's when my personal situation is directly implicated - when my personal space and liberty is directly affected, that is when I want to react.

Quote:
After FDA found weedkiller in nearly 100 percent of honey products, it kept the information secret and refused to warn the public
GMO agriculture proven to cause catastrophic environmental damage
Drug tests now being administered randomly at middle schools to indoctrinate children into the pharma police state
Monsanto runs it's own 'cartel' in India, pushes poisonous GMOs onto innocent victims

It's when the lies help up by our leaders spill over into my experience of being a D E P L O R A B L E !!!!

That is when the resistance wells up in my psyche and I want to D O something....

We are very close to that tipping point.

Locally we say - "Ek is nou gatvol!" [ Now I am at the brim and enough is enough]

Anybody else?

The Lies have to end!

Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:49 am
Profile WWW

Hahahaha - like I said - people are getting "gatvol"

US soldiers want fewer ‘nation building’ interventions, more attention at home - poll

http://www.rt.com/usa/360362-us-interve ... oops-poll/

The tide is rising.

Have we reached the magical 10% yet, hmmmm - the next 6 days will tell.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

In the next six days, I'd be happier with a little motion under the ocean ....... :brockoli

Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:13 am
GT Truther

Post FEEL THE BURN

OR MORE ACCURATELY WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE BERNIE AS THE DULY ELECTED CANDIDATE

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:58 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

1) CLAIM: Historic event to occur in the next six days that will end the rise of Trump and seize the future of America for totalitarian globalists
2)"Ek is nou gatvol!" [ Now I am at the brim and enough is enough]

#1)
So PTB can not accept the will of the people and have a new plan.
How did that old plan work out for HUMANITY?
How is a new plan going to be any better?

NOW that you have lite the match to stage 3, where will it end?

I highly recommend you take a long hard look, reality is a bitch
It is not the same world, others can use force

No new plans until you have a new perspective

Wake up to the REALITY OF HUMANITY, that it is time for HUMANITY of the world to have PEACE through real TRUTH & JUSTICE

#2) TIME FOR A RESCUE FROM THE ESTABLISHMENT AND CORPORATIONS

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:27 pm
GT Truther

Post YOUR REALITY
Science has decided that the world is idealistic and not materialism based

Now we just have to convince the Luddites (aka:PTB)

Think about the paradigm

Moving toward PEACE, THOUGH TRUTH

Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:18 pm
GT Truther

At LONG LAST!!! A REAL KEYBOARD AGAIN!!!! Feels so good.....

well this Deplorable has been too mobile to feel comfortable even viewing let alone posting, but I did try to catch up on the last couple pages.....Lynnwood that's an adorable Deplorable graphic, and have I got something for you MT7 (though you must've seen this by now, too):

Simon, every nefarious ploy by TPTB - such as the attempt to put up a satellite to 'provide internet to all the poor blokes in Africa that don't have fiber optic cable' - is usually philanthropic to the public, sugar-coating a bare-knuckle brutal plot to exploit that public. Africa, as recall must've mentioned somewhere in here recently, is expected to be one of the safest places from ocean slosh and severe earthquakes, and so the khazarian elitists are planning on controlling as much of it as they can; the recent ZT about this explains how control of internet access points (such as the satellite Zuckerberg and his allies were trying to send aloft in that SpaceX rocket) would allow them to monitor movements, planned movements, dissent, planned rebellions, etc, and thus ensure more control over the behavior of the masses.

Globalism is the enemy, and more and more people are waking up to it. The attempts to instill that "New World Order" are bent on eradicating national boundaries, pride in nationalism, cultural 'exceptionalism', tribal connections, even the nuclear family unit. Instead, the sweep of post-WWII policy has been to reduce humans to labor and consuming units, lacking in anything smacking of ideology that - they THINK - is responsible for every war. So of course they've tried to precipitate those wars, by pitting each thesis/power-base against its anti-thesis/power-base, bleeding all the pride out of them to make the humans weak and compliant, easily manipulated by their corporate media, and now we're embroiled in the penultimate conflict (the ultimate being of course humankind against 'Evil aliens', which is also B.S.), the one between the Judeo-Christian alliance and their opposite, the muslim Caliphate(s). Islam is NOT just another religion.....Dr. Bill Werner (google him or simply go to http://www.politicalislam.com ) has studied Islam for ages and has a healthy respect and even admiration for it even as he lectures how they are a religion based on struggle, struggle against the kafir. I was shocked to learn that the precipitating factor in the invasion of the Iberian peninsula by muslim moors was a standing 'purchase order' from the caliph for 3,000 blonde sex-slaves. It really DOES all come down to sex, to the power of the sexual impulse to change civilization.

And considering that we're even discussing how such a super-criminal, a downright evil toad as Hillary Clinton, is actually seriously close to becoming Leader of the Free World after having openly stolen the nomination like the evil stepsister stole the glass slipper from Cinderella, and acting like her criminal acts in hiding that 'private' email server were nothing to be concerned about while people who shared even ONE email like that are serving jail sentences in years.....makes me livid. As far as I'm concerned, she destroyed the Democratic Party for all practical purposes, and deserves to be hung in shame. She's also behind a bare-knuckled threat to Bernie to bow down; I think Bernie would've stood up to her but it's the threat to his family, namely his grandchildren. Which is why I'd only trust single people, not encumbered by such kinds of threats, to become President and stand up to the evil a$$es.

Jest my too sense for awhile......I'll catch up more later and .....aaahhhh....so good to feel a keyboard under my fingers again!!! The Android microphone has its advantages, but I still prefer good ole-fashioned typed sentences.

Oh, and here's a link to my latest show on KFUG, which is Interview No. 7:

https://archive.org/details/DONDEP81516

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
In the next six days, I'd be happier with a little motion under the ocean ....... :brockoli

A not too subtle hint! What could it be? -- Motion under the ocean. Hmmm....

An underwater volcano erupts. :dunno
A huge earthquake. :hmm
A new continent rises. OK, maybe an island. :huh
A huge USO rises from the ocean. :awe

More ideas?

:yamon :popcorn

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:49 pm
GT Truther

CONGRATS ON THE KEYBOARD! What's an opinionated Deplorable to do without one!?

[removed Don's video, he got it posted and it's on the page twice still..]

=============================================

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this video is Nonie Darwish who takes just several basic Islam and Christian beliefs and shows how they are so diametrically opposed..

It's 8 minutes and not a waste of your time.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:05 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Don, you didn't post the link to your show.

And here's the video formatted right:

I think I finally figured out how to post videos!

CONGRATS ON THE KEYBOARD! What's an opinionated Deplorable to do without one!?

=============================================

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this video is Nonie Darwish who takes just several basic Islam and Christian beliefs and shows how they are so diametrically opposed..

It's 8 minutes and not a waste of your time.

Don and done! I figured it out when it didn't show up; the trick is to make sure that not only does one strip out the "s" after http, but also make sure it's the version with youtube.com and not one of the abbreviations, like you.tube or youtu.be etc, which I think they format to prevent people from linking too easily, among other reasons. Google (owner of YouTube now) used to have as a motto "Do No Evil", but I wonder how hard the employees either laugh or cry when they're ordered to do things to ...."help" Hillary in her campaign. Or whether they even think about it.

Friend of a friend works for CNN and she said that she "values her job [at CNN]" but inferred that she witnessed how they slanted the news recently, it apparently appalled her, but she's going to "keep her mouth shut", and encouraged everyone she knew to 'get out and vote' but that she was going to be silent on campaign issues from now on. I presume many are like that, working for a system they resent in how Untruth is created and they're part of it. And then some people have the gall to wonder what "Making America Great Again" is all about. I swear, I think so many of the urban 'intelligentsia' that live in the major urban mega-cities are so easily controlled and have such little clue about the changes coming that will upend all of us; those urbanites most of all.

Thanks for sharing that video Lynnwood. People are barely awoken to the dangers facing the West, dangers fostered by the greedy and corrupt who think they will plunder and scamper....scamper to their hidey-holes, without taking this period of 'grace' to act truly charitably and exercising the Golden Rule. When I reflect and try to wrap my head around WHY these otherwise-intelligent rulers-of-the-gold commit such heinous and corrupt acts, I'm reminded of what Bennie the birdie (raven) said about them when I asked him why; he said "it's because they can! They realize they have the power to do it, and that's all they need! It's simply because they CAN that they DO!" Or words to that effect. I just know that when I had all that cash after the first bank job, I couldn't enjoy a single meal, a single limo ride, a single pair of pants or shirt or electronic toy.....I was nauseous practically the entire 4 months we were on the run. I couldn't sleep at night, so I wonder how people that profess caring for the People - like the Clintons - can sleep, considering all they've done.

I still get fund-raising letters from the Democratic party, with token surveys, appealing to my fear of a Trump presidency, and my 'progressive values' that supposedly make me 'shocked and horrified' at how 'racist' and 'bigoted' Trump is for wanting to put a temporary ban on muslim immigrants "until we get a handle on what's going on", but the fact is - he's right. And he's not bigoted for it. He recognizes that so-called 'moderate' muslims are at best an anomaly, and have to essentially commit to NOT pursue the goals of their religion, which has absolutely NO room for the Golden Rule, except maybe between devout muslims.....all other humans are kafirs and to be treated barely better than cattle. If it wasn't for that philosophy in their religion, northern African might STILL be as fertile as the Nile delta, but no.....the Romans planted olive trees on both sides of the roads they built, and collected winning bids from farmers offering to keep up small sections of the road in return for harvesting the olives from the trees along their section.....the Romans collected, the farmers collected, travelers had a good road to travel, and the land was kept verdant by such foresight. When the Bedouin tribes, essentially nomads driving herds from one place to the next without concern for conservation of the land (being they were primarily from the desert), followed the victorious muslim jihadist armies that swept the Christians armies off the land, they were to be treated like overlords, and the natives couldn't even protest their ignorant, crude and rude behavior because that was the relationship between the faithful and the "kafirs".

I could go on, but that one vignette alone had an impact on me when I started delving into the history of Islam's takeover of the middle east in Mohammed's time.

Anyway....that's part of what comes from having a fully-working keyboard again. The laptop I was using lost the functionality of the "a" button, so I've had to move my files and programs to a new flagship, this time a netbook - but one with a full-size keyboard. I've just been spending so much of my time out here at "the ranch", and less time at my apt. where I keep my desktops and most of my rig.

-------------------------------------

On other notes; I gather that most of us here view a few websites on a regular basis, as we're constantly awaiting the newest news.....and I've taken to just letting YouTube recommend things to me, and letting it auto-play on the big screen. If I want to watch current corporate news, I've switched to Fox (unbelievable, isn't it! Even a year ago and I would've thought my future self was insane if I knew then what kind of changes we would all be going through!) but even then I watch it streaming on YouTube....I can watch any of the corporate stations stream there, and our favorites are the C-Span hearings, with heroes Jason Chaffetz and Trey Gowdy grilling the girdles off the staid, secretive, sluggish and moronic bureaucrats that try to explain why Hillary is so special she's not going to be prosecuted for her Nixonian secretiveness and paranoia and Tamany Hall-like super-corruption. Obama has turned out to be a gutless wonder, oblivious to how he squandered his political capital of hope for REAL change (and that was mostly due to the color of his skin, let's be honest; if HE could get into the driver's seat....well....).

So we eagerly review BeforeItsNews.com, RumorMillNews.com, ZetaTalk.com, benjaminfulford.net, AbelDanger.net, fromthetrenchesworldreport.com, zerohedge.com, investmentwatchblog.com, inteldincarchronicles.blogspot.com, govtslaves.info, and of course rense.com, prisonplanet.com, infowars.com, and the remains of the mothership godlikeproductions.com (if you're even allowed to visit without paying some membership fee) amidst the fervor over the latest BLM tantrum we have the Central Bank of Indonesia being confiscated today by a truly organic United Nations force, the UN-SwissIndo Group, thanks to that girl Cindy Kay Courier (?) of 'Rise Together', who just posted this after reminding people that she had been telling everyone for several weeks now that this is what things were leading up to, in the coming house-cleaning of the banking industry worldwide:

Quote:
Central Bank of Indonesia has been CONFISCATED by the UN-SwissIndo Group. Is this the start of a trend? [VIDEO]

Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Friday, 23-Sep-2016 15:27:19

UN-Swissindo has accomplished mission impossible and now control the Central Bank of Indonesia.

More in a moment....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

DonDep Looking like a Very Tired David Duchovny

Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:22 am
Profile YIM

:roflmao That made me laugh Peter....

Straight as an arrow.

Dondep - he has a point. But, we care, coz we love you. :)

Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yep :roflmao :slap :crylaugh :spit well he DOES!

Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:01 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi Lynnwood,

Pacific floor earthquakes of course. I'm so full of :popcorn now it's disgusting.

When will this stuff start........... :offtobed

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:05 am
GT Truther

Post Pray for HUMANITIES PEACE

DNC for TPP, how is the out sourcing, Globalism, endless war working for US

Truth: human rights violators for potential customers.

Money out of politics

Shift to conforming to Peace

2000+ league journey to NOW for Humanity
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one ..."

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:09 am
GT Truther

(Note: What kind of game ..is..this?)

SwissIndo : The Scam Exposed

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... am-Exposed

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:36 am
GT Truther

Post HUMANITIES JUSTICE NEEDS TRUTH
Quote:
Clinton’s aide left classified briefing paper in Russian hotel – FBI documents

https://www.rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-c ... sia-hotel/

Confusing item drop at time 2:50, which they claim is a gun (but later thanks to DEX in clearer video is a glove)

Upends Everything America Stands For

Failed globalism, so how is it going to go down

There was a choice for disclosure but a bunch of old white guys in 1959/1961 thought it was too much
Quote:
"wish to withhold evidence of extraterrestrial life from the public under some conditions"

So how is that working out for you?

Humanity need JUSTICE

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:10 pm
GT Truther

I watched the full phone camera version, much clearer, and what I see with the Charlotte police is they did not drop a gun...those are gloves. You can see the one bounce and bend like a glove, and then they were picked up. I hope they clear this up soon.

Dex

Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:32 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
I watched the full phone camera version, much clearer, and what I see with the Charlotte police is they did not drop a gun...those are gloves. You can see the one bounce and bend like a glove, and then they were picked up. I hope they clear this up soon.
Dex

Thanks Dex, I update my post to reflect that information.
I hope we can come to terms with the classium that exist in the US and the rest of the world and take to heart Galatians 3:28, and reconciliation.

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:26 pm
GT Truther

march 7 2015
President Obama only learned of Hillary Clinton's private email address use for official State Department business after a New York Times report, he told CBS News in an interview.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-weigh ... te-emails/

sept 23 2016
President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.
Quote:
April 5, 2016 interview with the FBI, Abedin was shown an email exchange between Clinton and Obama

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/h ... fbi-228607

Quote:
Obama's Colossal Email Lie
Barack Obama communicated in 2012—under a redacted pseudonym—with Hillary Clinton on the then secretary of State's permeable home-brew email server and then claimed he did not know of that server's existence until it was reported in the press in 2014 is far more than the usual politician's prevarication.

https://pjmedia.com/diaryofamadvoter/20 ... email-lie/
http://www.presidentialvoting2016.com/f ... me-resign/

haha

This started this by setting the US dollar to oil, and our dependency on oil which will continue until we get off oil

Nice is over

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:06 pm
GT Truther

Post The Mercenary Army
Quote:
The game is called chaos theory. The goal is destabilization, putting the world “in play.” The tool is sexual frustration driven by cultural bias and economic hardship, put in play by the CIA to move literal armies of young Islamic males around the world.
run by social scientists with excessive moral flexibility, all conflict is good, an agent for change and all change can be controlled, directed and managed.

Agents of change are typically terrorism, political strife, poverty and, less well known, sex.
All that is required is the promise of sex and maybe hope for a life of some kind even if the work is tyranny and beheadings.
“Come to Syria and Iraq, join ISIS. Travel across the world, from airport to airport, no visa, no tickets, you will move across the world like magic, to a world where all is yours, any woman you want, any boy, protected by the US Air Force, paid by Saudi Arabia, rape, murder and steal and when you are done, you can live in Paris or Frankfurt or Stockholm.”
add to this certain tenets of Islam, the seemingly overt demonization of sexuality outside marriage and the many controversial interpretations of the Koran that allow rape, then you have created a powerful message. Further exacerbating the issue is the high birthrate, always inside legal marriage mind you unlike in the West, that Islamic countries enjoy, that and the crumbling economies.
a social subtext of sex within marriage only when the population is entirely Islamic, as is so often the case, and little hope of achieving the required economic status that would allow sex within marriage and a certain desperation ensues.

Place a few I-Phones around, load up social media with tales of sex parties in Manjib and Mosul, of fat Saudi paychecks sent home to needy families, of heroic war against the West and recruiting jihadists is an ease. Little do they know they are working for Israel or Washington or London or Paris, as they are all the same anyway.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/09/26 ... nary-army/

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:41 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
:roflmao That made me laugh Peter....

Straight as an arrow.

Dondep - he has a point. But, we care, coz we love you. :)

:embarressed I'll take it as a compliment.....besides, Duchovny/Mulder was only an actor who never experienced a real X-File in his real life.

And I'll accept the possibility that "UN-SwissIndo" is a scam, but NOT because of any claim Project Avalon might make; they made it clear early on that they were willing to accept what anyone says, as a reporter reports but does not have the ability to "fact-check". This of course is why The D&M Show went with them after they passed the SERPO test. I haven't looked too far into the claims made by this "UN-SwissIndo", but I know that story appeared where all the stories about the RV/GCR gold-backed currency stuff comes from, and it's track record is worse than ZT. At least in ZT the truth eventually comes out to confirm what they have said, but the wait is long and the pay-off often too small. However, it remains for people like us to dig and discover if we're being bamboozled by claims like this, made by truth-seeking websites and organizations.

Meanwhile, stocking up on popcorn here for tonight's showdown, and I'll be back with a precursor some of you may have seen that reveal Hillary after the first semi-debate (the so-called Commander-In-Chief debate, with NBC's Matt Lauer). Wow! No WONDER they call her Hitlery!!

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:53 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Irony
Quote:
FDR once said, "A nation that destroys its soil, destroys itself." This is happening in the United States in the most literal sense, given that our political and economic system are wedded to a market-driven system willing to destroy the planet, while relentlessly undermining those institutions that make a democracy possible.

http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/3 ... ith-itself

1987 (Regan era) hijack of open debates, by corrupt political parities

Quote:
EXPOSING THE CLINTON'S

Quote:
Reason No Third Parties at Presidential Debates the two parties have established dominance and have created rules to prevent newer parties from taking political power

Quote:
Time evolves, and comes to a place where it renews again

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:45 pm
GT Truther

FTL Zetatalk for October 1, 2016 (1)
Quote:
Reply by Nancy Lieder 11 minutes ago

Accepted via email:

Here is a google Translation of a german article, which actually goes viral on german conspiracy Websites. This one blows my mind. Is there any Truth in it? This would explain, why almost every Refugee has an expensive Smartphone. Could the Zetas please verify?
[and from another]
http://www.christ-michael.org/das-gesic ... ichristen/
I am a professional engineer for tunneling, overpressure / shielding systems. For German: design engineer of deep bunkers. My personal story begins in February 2001, where the BBR (Federal Office for Building and Regional Planning) announced seven sites for tender to build there range safety systems for the population in case of a mass evacuation. Myself and six other experts in the field found ourselves on 23rd March 2001 at the planning office in Kassel. We first had ten different disclosure agreements signed ten different ministries, including two classified as top secret documents of the Ministry of Defense. It should seven bunker complexes are built, at seven different locations in Germany, connected with transport trains; Material storage bays, independent geothermal power and water supply from deep wells. Each of the complexes is sufficient for 300,000 people. Then came the Israeli technical crew that installed the energy systems and lighting. The whole thing was so expensive that we had in 2006 alone correct stay within budget, 6x upwards and the policy came increasingly under duress. The exits are completely disguised as a water protection buildings, electricity, gas and radio building. It was a complete mosque installed as in all locations.
Quote:
SOZT
Has Germany built secret bunkers to survive the passage of Nibiru? Just as is rumored to been done in the United States, and has been exposed at Mount Weather, other countries have taken steps for their elite. Using taxpayer funds, and disguising these bunkers as a residence or a business, such constructed locations number in the hundreds around the world. What this dying German engineer is reporting it that these bunkers in Germany anticipate housing Muslims almost exclusively. He then hypothesizes that these young Muslim men will be used to kill off German survivors who would not be considered top grade workers for the elite.

Merkel has been an aggressive proponent of bringing in Syrian refugees, who seems to be disproportionately young men rather than complete families with women and young children and the aged. This begs the question, why did these young men desert their families? The suggestion made by this German engineer, in his deathbed confession, is that this refugee welcome is deliberate, to sculpt the population into a worker force rather than a citizen base demanding social services. The refugee influx into Europe has proved to be a disaster, with an aggressive counter push to keep refugees in their homeland, to be resettled there. Was this Merkel’s plan, and has it failed? Yes.
EOZT

Prior 2002 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g140.htm
Underground bunkers where the US government expect to proceed as a carry-on government have long been in the news. Mt. Weather was a shock and an expose when first discovered, as it was so well outfitted and financed that the issues was more how such a facility could escape notice, not only physically but financially within the budget, rather than any other implication. Since its discovery, and exposure, Mt. Weather has not been the location of choice. This is, obviously, because it is well known, and in times of trouble the public would crowd the entry and lay there, dying and stinking, complicating life at this facility. Instead, other facilities not exposed, and supposedly secret, have been promoted. This includes, as is well know by their neighbors, a spot in Indiana, the prime location now. Near Kokomo, Indiana, in the hills surrounding this small town, burrowing goes on as the shift approaches. Other facilities are known in the mountains of New Mexico, adjoining to facilities above ground in Utah and Colorado. In other countries, such as the Urals in Russia, there are known locations. Britain is planning to leave their island and head elsewhere, most likely Australia. These underground facilities will hardly be a safe place. It takes little to trap an outlet, torque an elevator such that it cannot rise or fall, and create panic in the tomb. Air circulation will not work, slowly smothering those trapped inside. Water will find its way into underground pockets, drowning those trapped. Electrical equipment will falter, plunging those into darkness. A fitting end of the elite who have, in their greed for power and wealth, sent the poor into mines and such circumstances.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next