It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:36 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016/2017 
GT Truther

Post Re: waiting for disclosure
Kisa wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:

In this new video, Dan claims that there are currently mysterious people and crafts on the dark side of our beloved moon (@ 4:40) and an assurance at 6:00. Since there has only been 52 views of this majestic video as the time of my post, I'll leave it here to help them get the word out. I'm happy to help...

=================================

Listened to the clip and guess it provides me different perspective.....

At 6:30 + Dan sounds pretty confident, strong in what he says. Comments about "honor the ones who have sacrificed their lives" and about "protecting the people on the planet from outsiders".....this last one is unique. Humans as a "species" (not referring to souls here.... :) ) are very, very young compared to our family in space, although you wouldn't realize that how we talk and act sometimes, we get a nifty weapon or such and think we can control everyone. I know were all frustrated, thus, appreciate Dan's gesture here regardless of what he's talking about.....however, putting a signal out to everyone in the "Cosmos" that Earth will protect itself is a pretty tall glass of water, don't you think??

------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks ago, I wrote here in the thread that for the first time in US History, the dark factions of the US government (let's say all of the Majestic Folk are aware of the Weapon now) made a trade deal with "off-world" folks who also dislike the Alpha males running the show here.

The Big Trade:
Dark Forces of US Gov. are approached by off-world beings willing to trade their advanced weaponry for "some" prisoners that have been on this planet for eons. This "weapon" actually puts the alpha males here at risk....this is a huge, game changer folks! What's being traded is the problem though....Prisoners. Unfortunately, the prisoners were "not" to be released but re-interrogated for their useful knowledge.

As I understand it, the weapon was already given as the off-worlders are not worried about the alpha males whatsoever and can come and go as they please. US gov. knew this, so the weapon exchange occurred first. The off-world traders were to send a "prisoner ship" to finish the deal. Long story short, these off-worlders are technologically good.....but, and there always has to be a but..... there was a bigger fish in the sea and I was told the prisoner ship would "not" get here in one piece...... (problem way out in space) :) .....good!

Questions Unanswered as of now:
1) What did the off-worlders tell the US Government (dark forces) making the deal what the outcome of the prisoners would be? :hmm
2) Is Dan aware of this weapon and is he referring to it now is this clip? .....he talks pretty confident, although, does have a colorful way with words....

Lot of action outside of Planetary North Korea..........keep your mind open.

===============

Questions for the Administrator:
Update: 10:22 am EST
-just noticed the viewers on this website from 1 to 41 within a few minuets. Is the GT offering any "gifts for free clicks" I'm not aware of? :)

Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:24 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016
Unveiling Earth’s Ancient History – The Emerald Doorway – Book Review

Emerald Doorway book review

Scott Lemriel’s latest book, The Emerald Doorway: Three Mystic Crystals is a fiction based on fact exploration of Earth’s ancient history. Lemriel claims he has had extraterrestrial contact, out of body of experiences and telepathic communications with a number of higher dimensional beings who have provided him with information about exopolitical events dating from the distant past to the present. He has used this information as the factual backdrop for what reads as a highly entertaining Sci-Fi novel.

Lemriel begins his novel with a four star U.S. Air Force General, who is also the President’s National Security Advisor, flying over the Bermuda triangle in a 747 passenger jet, which is nearly shot down by a spacecraft piloted by a hostile alien. The General is rescued by another group of aliens, and he demands answers to what had just happened.

The General subsequently meets with the same friendly aliens who take him through a hidden doorway at Mount Shasta to a parallel time dimension. The General is the introduced to advanced psychic technologies by a mysterious “Adept of the Ancient One,” which allows him to holographically experience historical events to find his answers.
Continued:

http://exopolitics.org/unveiling-earths ... ok-review/

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:21 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
........keep your mind open.

===============

:)

Indeed : (1)
Quote:

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
gtavt wrote:
........keep your mind open.

===============

:)

Indeed : (1)
Quote:

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Could you see PX that large with your naked eye too?

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:23 pm

Sure looks that way from that photo TT

He had to maybe have noticed it and took the shot?

Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:45 am
Profile WWW

Found this interesting.....

Government Quietly Admits to Weather Modification Program

Attachment:
Government-Quietly-Admits-to-Weather-Modification-Programs-Notice-Of-Intent-Pasadena-Star-Classifieds-2.jpg

http://wakeup-world.com/2016/03/12/gove ... n-program/

:roll

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:

Been holding off on listening
listen to part 1,2,3 then it skips to part 6
There is no mention of MOON or HONOR
looks like PTB have pull video 4 and 5 ( anyone save them?)

Quote:
Shock to the system,
But you're going back inside of the light.
Shock to the freedom,
Shock to the politicians;
You know they just got burned by the fire.
So, in answer to the prayer,
Shock to the rights of Mankind.
So, in answer to the prayer,
I could not admit to being alive!

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/yes/shoc ... ystem.html

time mark 4:33

Hang on to your time lines, folks

Future
Illumination
Light
Man

Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:30 am
GT Truther

MT7, Dan mentions "Honoring them for their Sacrifice" in a little after 7:45 m.....(his voice crackles a bit).

He'll either continue his talks in the coming time or pull back, depending on how much he can release. Who knows.....may depend on how many people "over there" read "over here"???

It always has to be a little release, a pesky drip from the faucet, leaving everyone to wonder, is it white or black, up or down, left or right, yes or no. I have an idea......tell the complete truth of what you know or don't say a thing.

Either way, this will be interesting......Lets see where the hook takes the fish on this one.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:39 am
GT Truther

Here's a little Reverse Psychology to Ponder:

People who acquire weapons via half sided trade deals may get blamed somehow for the space mishap?..........maybe others in space didn't like that little deal. Dark Program Folks should have taken a class on Intergalactic Communication.......Oh I forgot, when friends hire friends and or family for job positions, prerequisites aren't necessary.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:06 am
GT Truther

[img]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JACq7Tg-J3M

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:24 am
GT Truther

Kisa wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:
[video redacted for space]

It is a beautiful world, do not destroy it with secrets

In this new video, Dan claims that there are currently mysterious people and crafts on the dark side of our beloved moon (@ 4:40) and an assurance at 6:00. Since there has only been 52 views of this majestic video as the time of my post, I'll leave it here to help them get the word out. I'm happy to help...

Kisa, I had to arch an eyebrow when I read your caption to this video; are you saying you are here to help The D&M Show reach a wider public because their video only had a handful of views? Does that mean you think Dan is being "truthful", when he starts to say at the 1 minute 24 second mark that the public should be 'told the truth'? And he's saying that he, reluctantly, will be the one to do it?! That's extremely rich, considering how much vicious lying and character assassination he was engaged in years ago when his SNEDs thugs appropriated our 'Golden Thread' name, rather than simply going with the 'Think Tank' name Marcia originally used with her very first incarnation of EaglesDisobey. Does he think that by recording audio tracks and putting them on YouTube in which he talks ad nauseum about how he's looking at cameras showing him the inside of the Consistory (the Masonic Temple on 16th St NW in Wash. DC) but yet never showing them to the public (in what constitutes a huge TEASE) he will finally break into the public consciousness in a big way?

If so, can you please talk a bit about what you think they're doing that's worthy of having Dan's words brought back here to the original Golden Thread, and what you did or said that got you booted from their ranks like the rest of us here? That would be helpful as well as interesting because the D&M Show is littered with adherents being rudely dumped along the way over slights both real and imagined (or after snooping on their telecommunications).

He hasn't advanced our knowledge of the "ET situation", other than to tease us with a model number of an extraterrestrial craft (I think it was "OA3", but I'm not going to wade through all that fluff just to find it again). He continues to make vague allusions to 'lineage' as if one or more of the ET races were constantly time-traveling and "mucking about" with our history.

It would be more helpful, since by dragging that over here 'they' are probably looking for some kind of validation and/or worshipful acceptance, if he would skip the excessive narration of what he's being brought to drink, or who brings it to him, or the names of his underlings that are flittering about in the background or how Marcia is bringing him a note, and repostioning the note, maybe re-writing the note, etc :shakehead Far better if he got down to the essence of his 'message' for this 8-minutes-plus audio message, skip the self-serving remarks about how he has to now 'tell the truth' (which in itself is an admission he hasn't), how he has to do the hard work of 'narration', and simply state for the record not only the name/model number/serial number and origin of extraterrestrial craft, but also how he came to know if it, why it's important to the overall picture, and why he thinks the human military forces actually have the power to punish any extra-terrestrial interlopers if they so much as come closer to the Earth than the Moon.

To put it into context: the prevailing paradigm - the one that I and many others believe in anyway - is that there are ETs on the dark side of the Moon that have been there for eons; they're stationed there to respond to humans who - on the soul level - ask them for assistance in the ongoing spiritual struggle mankind is going through to make spiritual decisions that their soul will be liable for when the soul-harvest is complete; and that mankind in its current state has as much power to prevent them from responding as a 6-year-old has of kicking the teacher's butt in a fist-fight over classroom rules. Now allegedly those are mostly the selfish ETs, as the more-selfless ETs can switch back and forth from third density to fourth density, where they reside - on Earth. (Since they don't have to go back to the Moon, where the more selfish ETs have to relocate to since they have problems switching between densities.) If I'm wrong, I'm happy to be disproven on this, but I sincerely doubt that's going to happen because I don't think it's possible.

I think the selfish ETs, who spent years bamboozling Majestic, have so convinced those humans that they in turn actually believe the many lies they've been told (partly as a result of being able to 'see' certain short-term futures, a feat they're only bested at by the more-selfless ETs), and in turn have spent much of their time and energy trying to bamboozle we naive truthseekers in turn.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:13 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
The Singularity ‏@icanreadurmnd Mar 6 wrote:
I must take a recess from posting to Twitter. Difficult to explain. I will return. Patience! I will answer every question upon returning.

Thanks Dex. Looks like I frosted another A.I. computer with that question about (p==np?).

I'm also waiting for an answer to a question.

I'll let you know when I receive a reply.

Sky wrote:
For those in the Northern Hemisphere -

Spotted a sign at the Nursery :

"Spring is here....
I am so excited....
I wet my plants"

I don't need to do this here, as water falling from the sky does it for me (ahem. rain!) :)

This year things are out of kilter. Normally daffodils bloom late Feb / early March but in central London they started blooming at the end of December. Tulips normally bloom in late April / May, but mine are changing colour (from plain green to the flower colours) 'right now'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier this week there were several messages from different people on RMN saying that Obama and Biden had resigned, The Speaker (Paul Ryan?) was now Pres and General Dunford VP.

Alas it all proved to be a false alert, but the Romormillesnews is not called that for nothing!

Simon

Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:39 pm
Truth Seeker

Dondep wrote:
Kisa wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:

It is a beautiful world, do not destroy it with secrets

Kisa, I had to arch an eyebrow when I read your caption to this video; are you saying you are here to help The D&M Show reach a wider public because their video only had a handful of views? Does that mean you think Dan is being "truthful", when he starts to say at the 1 minute 24 second mark that the public should be 'told the truth'? And he's saying that he, reluctantly, will be the one to do it?! That's extremely rich, considering how much vicious lying and character assassination he was engaged in years ago when his SNEDs thugs appropriated our 'Golden Thread' name, rather than simply going with the 'Think Tank' name Marcia originally used with her very first incarnation of EaglesDisobey. Does he think that by recording audio tracks and putting them on YouTube in which he talks ad nauseum about how he's looking at cameras showing him the inside of the Consistory (the Masonic Temple on 16th St NW in Wash. DC) but yet never showing them to the public (in what constitutes a huge TEASE) he will finally break into the public consciousness in a big way?

If so, can you please talk a bit about what you think they're doing that's worthy of having Dan's words brought back here to the original Golden Thread, and what you did or said that got you booted from their ranks like the rest of us here? That would be helpful as well as interesting because the D&M Show is littered with adherents being rudely dumped along the way over slights both real and imagined (or after snooping on their telecommunications).

He hasn't advanced our knowledge of the "ET situation", other than to tease us with a model number of an extraterrestrial craft (I think it was "OA3", but I'm not going to wade through all that fluff just to find it again). He continues to make vague allusions to 'lineage' as if one or more of the ET races were constantly time-traveling and "mucking about" with our history.

It would be more helpful, since by dragging that over here 'they' are probably looking for some kind of validation and/or worshipful acceptance, if he would skip the excessive narration of what he's being brought to drink, or who brings it to him, or the names of his underlings that are flittering about in the background or how Marcia is bringing him a note, and repostioning the note, maybe re-writing the note, etc :shakehead Far better if he got down to the essence of his 'message' for this 8-minutes-plus audio message, skip the self-serving remarks about how he has to now 'tell the truth' (which in itself is an admission he hasn't), how he has to do the hard work of 'narration', and simply state for the record not only the name/model number/serial number and origin of extraterrestrial craft, but also how he came to know if it, why it's important to the overall picture, and why he thinks the human military forces actually have the power to punish any extra-terrestrial interlopers if they so much as come closer to the Earth than the Moon.

To put it into context: the prevailing paradigm - the one that I and many others believe in anyway - is that there are ETs on the dark side of the Moon that have been there for eons; they're stationed there to respond to humans who - on the soul level - ask them for assistance in the ongoing spiritual struggle mankind is going through to make spiritual decisions that their soul will be liable for when the soul-harvest is complete; and that mankind in its current state has as much power to prevent them from responding as a 6-year-old has of kicking the teacher's butt in a fist-fight over classroom rules. Now allegedly those are mostly the selfish ETs, as the more-selfless ETs can switch back and forth from third density to fourth density, where they reside - on Earth. (Since they don't have to go back to the Moon, where the more selfish ETs have to relocate to since they have problems switching between densities.) If I'm wrong, I'm happy to be disproven on this, but I sincerely doubt that's going to happen because I don't think it's possible.

I think the selfish ETs, who spent years bamboozling Majestic, have so convinced those humans that they in turn actually believe the many lies they've been told (partly as a result of being able to 'see' certain short-term futures, a feat they're only bested at by the more-selfless ETs), and in turn have spent much of their time and energy trying to bamboozle we naive truthseekers in turn.

I was being facetious, but I do want disclosure to move forward.

Using streams of concensus I reached out to these supposed ETs, you know to see if this stuff has any merit, and my result was suprising.

In thier defence. None of them approached me. It's all been shut down. It's a long story. And I have zero proof.
Kisa

Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:37 pm
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016
Rising Sea Levels: 20" By End 2017!

Yes, eight inches in 2016 and 12.5 inches in 2017.

This is from Gaia via Tom Moore of the Gentle Way News Letter, dated 12th March 2016.

http://thegentlewaybook.com/newsmailer/show/301/21640-5ff589dd6a6f

Simon, wonderin' what this will do to major coastal cities? oh and if I should investigate growing gills?

Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:57 pm
GT Truther

Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:11 pm
GT Truther

emailed to Frosty:
Quote:
Hi Frosty (or should I use Ambassador?),

A child usually doesn't own anything, but if the child's family doesn't live in a state of poverty, then the child can't be labeled living in poverty because he owns nothing.

A state of poverty is not about owning anything. What matters if they "lack" the basic necessities of life. Look up the definition of poverty yourself. Dan's vow of poverty is a joke. Uncle John
Quote:
M SENT A MEMO REGARDING D's PROPERTY. " REMIND HER THAT I OWN EVERYTHING THAT DAN HAS IN THE WAY OF MATERIAL GOODS, HE DOESN'T OWN THE CLOTHES ON HIS BACK, I DO. MORE IMPORTANTLY, I HAVE HIS HEART WHICH IS MORE IIMPORTANT TO ME. D TOOK A VOW OF MATERIAL POVERTY IN 1987 AND HAS NEVER VIOLATED IT. IN THIS WORLD HE OWNS NOTHING. WE ARE HEARING CHATTER ABOUT AND ALLEGED OFFER BY YOUR TO OFFER DAN A 'CHALLENGE?" INVOLVING PROPERTY AS A GFT WHO WINS A CONTEST QUESTION. YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FOR THAT. I AM NOT "SAYING NO" TO YOU IDEA AS I KNOW IT. I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT. M'

KEITH WHITE, asstCIS
FOR REV. DR. MARCIA CRAIN, FINANCE MINISTER CRNA CONSISMAJ, AND THE PUBLIC

His new Grotto is spectacular! You are obviously motivating him to finish off the draft of "BLESSED BE!" Your personal assets were charged about $750,000 for lighted and really big fossils that are lighted all over his office. I checked. The money came from your personal assets. I want to add some fun the the forum and thought a challenge for one of his (yours) about 10 pounder Fossils would be a ground shaking gift! The question should be a hard one, no messing around. 3 judges You, D, and me. Majority rules and we'll give them months to anwser. Come on, M, give the something that will shock the Public with another jolt of "they really care abut us."

Frosty
Seat 9

Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

As Clinton says have a cigar

Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:38 pm
GT Truther

Question to the PTB with your PYOPS psychotron control to get Hillary elected

Think about this:

Are you ready to accept Trump?

Oh sorry maybe you should go back asleep with that old Brooking report saying we not awake enough to accept the truth.

(so who is it that is not awake)

Here is the sell

Hillary does not stand a chance.

More failures of your choices for Humanity

Quote:
Before Her Assassination, Berta Cáceres Singled Out Hillary Clinton for Backing Honduran Coup

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is facing a new round of questions about her handling of the 2009 coup in Honduras that ousted democratically elected President Manuel Zelaya. Since the coup, Honduras has become one of the most violent places in the world. Last week, indigenous environmental activist Berta Cáceres was assassinated in her home. In an interview two years ago, Cáceres singled out Clinton for her role supporting the coup. "We’re coming out of a coup that we can’t put behind us.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:03 pm
GT Truther

truthphobic

Quote:
After the flawed legal advice of the Bush administration and some of the decisions coming out of the Obama administration about issues, the establishment realizes that the legal check isn’t enough if you want to have a reasonable hope of not screwing up too badly. Trump may or may not get that, and I think that’s the thing that scares the establishment. It might become very interesting.
Beloved, there is now set before us life and death, good and evil,” in that we are commanded this day to love the Lord our God, and to love one another, to walk in his ways and to keep his Commandments and his ordinance and his laws, and the articles of our dick
But if our hearts shall turn away, so that we will not obey, but shall be seduced, and worship other Gods, our pleasure and profits, and serve them; it is propounded unto us this day, we shall surely perish out of the good land whither we pass over this vast sea to possess it. Therefore let us choose life, that we and our seed may live, by obeying His voice and cleaving to Him, for He is our life and our prosperity.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/03/12 ... j-trump-2/

Life is truth, truth is life,
Free the disclosure

Power to the People

Humanity is the 99%
Power to Humanity

If you want more disastrous foreign policy blunders like the Iraq War, if you want more right wing military coups of democratically elected governments in Latin America, if you want a warhawk commander in chief that is praised by neocons like Darth Cheney of the Bush regime, by all means vote for Hillary Clinton
Dick Cheney heaps praise on Hillary Clinton
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... inton.html

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:38 am
GT Truther

Really long video, but you get the idea, Women are of their own mind and will vote for Truth and Justice, not some plastic idol.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:16 am
GT Truther

More secrets, so do you ever learn that hiding truth hinders justice and peace?

http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/galleryi/id77.html

Thoughts?

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:27 am
Truth Seeker

mountaintiger7 wrote:
More secrets, so do you ever learn that hiding truth hinders justice and peace?

http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/galleryi/id77.html

Thoughts?

MT7, I watched the video, and though intriguing, I don't think an item found while drilling can definitively be attributed to that geological feature. If it was uncovered, insitu, there would still be potential issues with burrowing animals in those shifting sands.

The iron oxide patina on the figurine may indicate water energies passing through the Sands where the figure reportedly came from. But on the other hand, it could be a remnant of ochre that was painted or rubbed on the figurine. Some of the oldest known signs of spirituality on Earth involve Africans covering funerary remains with ochre a million years ago.

I would have liked a closer look at the figurine in the vid. The image provided didn't give me indication of the way the clay was shaped, tool imperssions, finger nail marks. ect.

I am all over the First Americans debate, but throw one flying boat in the mix and there goes your migration paterns, not to mention scientific disciplines :alien

Interesting, but color me sceptical.
Kisa

Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:56 pm
GT Truther

Just found this link for folks needing spiritual healing.

Anyone spreading their wings in here?

The Golden Thread
& A Still Small Voice

P.O. Box 14503
Jerusalem 91141
Israel

tel/fax: (02) 628-2988 (Israel)
1-866-Kabalah (US)

www.thegoldenthread.org
www.astillsmallvoice.org

or E-mail.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:45 pm
Truth Seeker

UncleJohn wrote:
emailed to Frosty:
Quote:
Hi Frosty (or should I use Ambassador?),

A child usually doesn't own anything, but if the child's family doesn't live in a state of poverty, then the child can't be labeled living in poverty because he owns nothing.

A state of poverty is not about owning anything. What matters if they "lack" the basic necessities of life. Look up the definition of poverty yourself. Dan's vow of poverty is a joke. Uncle John
Quote:
M SENT A MEMO REGARDING D's PROPERTY. " REMIND HER THAT I OWN EVERYTHING THAT DAN HAS IN THE WAY OF MATERIAL GOODS, HE DOESN'T OWN THE CLOTHES ON HIS BACK, I DO. MORE IMPORTANTLY, I HAVE HIS HEART WHICH IS MORE IIMPORTANT TO ME. D TOOK A VOW OF MATERIAL POVERTY IN 1987 AND HAS NEVER VIOLATED IT. IN THIS WORLD HE OWNS NOTHING. WE ARE HEARING CHATTER ABOUT AND ALLEGED OFFER BY YOUR TO OFFER DAN A 'CHALLENGE?" INVOLVING PROPERTY AS A GFT WHO WINS A CONTEST QUESTION. YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FOR THAT. I AM NOT "SAYING NO" TO YOU IDEA AS I KNOW IT. I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT. M'

KEITH WHITE, asstCIS
FOR REV. DR. MARCIA CRAIN, FINANCE MINISTER CRNA CONSISMAJ, AND THE PUBLIC

His new Grotto is spectacular! You are obviously motivating him to finish off the draft of "BLESSED BE!" Your personal assets were charged about $750,000 for lighted and really big fossils that are lighted all over his office. I checked. The money came from your personal assets. I want to add some fun the the forum and thought a challenge for one of his (yours) about 10 pounder Fossils would be a ground shaking gift! The question should be a hard one, no messing around. 3 judges You, D, and me. Majority rules and we'll give them months to anwser. Come on, M, give the something that will shock the Public with another jolt of "they really care abut us."

Frosty
Seat 9

I think the vow of poverty may have been born out good intentions. But now it's been compromised. Here is an example of how lucifer does good deeds for the public, records them, and asks ' what about my good deeds?' Sound familiar?

AT 0:40 'what about our hospitals?'

The mention of fossils ,by them, is rich. I won one of thier fossil contests, then they claimed the packaged prize was stolen. Then later they claimed they caught the thief but lost my address. They can keep it.
Kisa

Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:28 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next