It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:17 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
(A still from the video of a 'UFO' filmed over Gloucester.)

UK ALIEN INVASION? Upsurge in UFO sightings ROCKS west country
HAVE aliens suddenly taken a renewed interest in the renowned paranormal hotspot of the West Country?
By Jon Austin
PUBLISHED: 13:32, Tue, Mar 14, 2017 | UPDATED: 14:23, Tue, Mar 14, 2017

Regional media have reported an upsurge in sightings and odd events in the part of the country known for its mysterious happenings, legends and crop circles - of course allegedly caused by alien visitors.

Somerset Live reports that there have been two UFO sightings just weeks after claims an alien being was seen in country town Yeovil, in Somerset.

The website said: "In December we had an alien spotted wearing a Stetson Hat near Yeovil College.

"Now two more possible unexplained sightings have been reported online. Sadly no alien drawings this time though."

A witness reported to the UFO Stalker website seeing a UFO in the sky above Lysander Road and the A3088 in Yeovil on March 4.

In a report to UFO Stalker, the unnamed witness said: "I didn't see anything at the time, we took a photo of the scenery near Lysander Road.

"The sun was pretty bright so we couldn't see anything at the time.

"We noticed it later on in the photo when we got home. I think the direction of the object was west."
Another witness reported a strange sighting on February 21 at around 6.30am above Yeovil.

The person provided video footage caught by a static camera in his garden used to film wildlife to UFO Stalker.

The witness said in their report: "The video footage shows a row of what appears to be eight lights travelling in an east to south easterly direction.

"I was not actually present at the time of the event."

Strange events have also been reported in Gloucestershire.

Gloucestershirelive.co.uk reported video of a strange light being filmed above Gloucester yesterday at around 5am.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/779 ... estershire

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:11 am
GT Truther

I find it very hard trying to wrap my mind around an Intelligence that can travel super speeds like these do. Who are these guys?

Orbs-singles-Photo from the other night...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:47 pm
GT Truther

Germans in Antarctica article

Unless you understand German you need to use an online translator...

http://www.imperialgermans.com/DE/documents.html

Of course the images of their saucer shaped aircraft (etc) are universal!

BIG UFO ANNOUNCEMENT within 60 DAYS

FORMER Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLonge has claimed "a big announcement" in the world of alien and UFO disclosure is due in the next 60 days.
The singer-turned UFO investigator spoke after being named UFO "Researcher Of The Year" by the International UFO Congress.

In his acceptance speech he suggested there was about to be a big leap in the quest for truth over aliens.

He has been involved in a mystery project, details of which emerged when emails he sent Hillary Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta were released by WikiLeaks during the US presidential election campaign.

The emails suggested he was in talks with significant US military sources.

DeLonge has previously made wild claims, including that he has met aliens near top-secret military base Area 51.

-------------------------------------------------

read more:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/776 ... nt-60-DAYS

Simon

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:43 pm
GT Truther

(Note: This weakness endangers everyone...The blackmail potential can control this aspect of the Navy, and it has been going on for sometime.)

9 Navy Officers Charged In Corruption Case
[International Business Times]
Nikita Garia
International Business TimesMarch 14, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/9-navy-offic ... 46521.html

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:53 am
GT Truther

My 1st Orb photo..Years ago..In front of the TV in the kitchen...

Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:33 am
GT Truther

Aileen & Sky & Thread
These still photo's had to be deliberate posing. They were graceful moving in the house, then they guided me outdoors to witness their phenomenal speed and maneuvers. They've indicted, they're the one's communicating...I'm wondering if each different Orb may represent a unique spiritual evolutionary world of Star Traveler's, from much more advanced civilization's. Out-of-body, or in-the-body Explorer's? Hmm
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:15 pm
GT Truther

WATCH THIS:
Are the objects flying over Giza pyramids alien UFOs?

Also http://www.ufoofintererst.org

Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:04 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Since I discovered that my consciousness was moved to another version of me on another version of Earth, I haven't been as interested in normal alternative things. And I'm not even kidding.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:18 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Since I discovered that my consciousness was moved to another version of me on another version of Earth, I haven't been as interested in normal alternative things. And I'm not even kidding.

I know My body is here but I DO NOT FEEL I'M HERE ANYMORE I ALSO HAVE BEEN HAVING VERY, VERY SCARY DREAMS, But I know they were NOT DREAMS.

I'm actually half way across another galaxy on a spaceship and EARTH IS JUST A BROWN HUSK I'm not even human, Oh well!

I'm not scared of it these dreams that I'm something else somewhere else feels good, But the shadows chasing me didn't last night
there was dead corpses with shadows around them screaming and groaning while chasing me it was REALLY REAL One caught up with me and it slammed me with it's arm REALLY HURT TOO, I woke up coughing and gagging and my body feels SO STIFF and sore today!

This world feels SO FAKE to me, Everything seems to be getting a washed out look and everything is getting a very PLASTIC look also?!?

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:50 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Here guys, some grounding for you..

"They've been ramping up war with Russia, they're still ramping up war...This commentator's push of dismal failure news ought to be arrested...This nonsense has to stop".
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/b ... responsive

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:58 am
GT Truther

It is not surprising how this place and similar does not want to see the truth of the Mandela Effect. Too crazy.
For me, I have no doubt. This world I type in is not where I was born.
I could go on, but I doubt you are interested.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:26 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
It is not surprising how this place and similar does not want to see the truth of the Mandela Effect. Too crazy.

I'm interested Midnight! I grew up with Jiffy, not Jif.. WTF? When did that happen? I think the divergence is getting greater because I am actually starting to notice things. Things that make me shake my head and wonder if I'm going nuts! So much has changed in the last 17 years, since the turn of the century. I'd love to hear your experience!

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:03 pm
GT Truther

midnight wrote:

Actually, let me chime in too with yet another "I'm all ears", Midnight. While I'm firmly convinced that the so-called "Flat Earth 2.0" movement was a concerted, serious effort by the 'Deep State' black-ops counter-intelligence community to disperse, divide confuse and confound the truth-seeking community, I'm a bit more open to the 'other' prong by that same counter-intelligence group - the so-called "Mandela Effect". Maybe the very label I just used to describe the people putting forth these bamboozling efforts says it all, but I too am interested in how your consciousness has changed/is changing. I suspect many of us are undergoing this, to a greater or lesser degree, but not all would use that label. In my case, I look at how drastically I've undergone a political transformation (as others here have) over the past 18 months or so, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on what, why and how you've undergone changes. Let's hear it!

----------------------------------------------------

As to the orb situation; in some ways Peter appears to be suggesting The Emperor Wears No Orbs (or would it be The Orbs Wear No Clothes?) but the large one with 2 orbs apparently in bubbles is a stunner - to me, anyway. Inexplicable, though more terrestrial explanations may suffice for many of the other examples. Then again, consider: we know that implants by ETs are almost always found to be comprised of organic compounds, not metallic (as would be the case for lesser electronic-opera ET civilizations, per Airl of "The Alien Interview" transcripts of the Roswell survivor, courtesy of US Army WAC Matilda McElroy). In the same way, would not an 'Orb' civilization only be allowed in our reality if they could be easily subjected to the Element of Doubt rule, in which overt unmitigated proof is not allowed in our conscious reality? I think that would be the extent of any visual 'proof', but then the argument moves to the causal arena: WHAT are they communicating, if anything, and if 'only' observers, WHAT are they observing, WHAT are they recounting in their observations, WHO do those reports go to and how are they used? The conversation needs to move more in that direction because merely announcing more visual examples will only provoke more irritation until we start delving into the meat of the Orb matter. JMHO, of course, as always.

BTW, L2L or Sky; an email correspondent has tried to register here but reports the main page has no option to do that, only to Login. I'll try to PM you both but if you read this meantime before you get them, could you please check to see if that's the case and remedy the issue?

As an aside regarding my earlier musings about my own consciousness changing, I have to say that I'm often torn between a sense of despair, of "what's the use", and times of extreme anger in which I can only visualize the Evil Ones getting horsewhipped publicly for their bamboozling, murder, rape and continual arrogant lying to the public. I'm conscious of being on a "hamster wheel" and spending more time in a new escape from the constant adrenaline of PizzaGate-inspired anger - my childhood fascination with warships. No, not ready to disappear into 'World Of Warships', but mixing up my usual YouTube video feed with historic footage from the last genuine world war that wasn't totally a globalist illusion (though in many ways it was.....I have no problem with FDR 'allowing' Pearl Harbor to go forward, but that's the subject of my coming dondep.com blogpost that I'll share here of course, since it's part of the 'Mission'.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
midnight wrote:

I'm interested Midnight! I grew up with Jiffy, not Jif.. WTF? When did that happen? I think the divergence is getting greater because I am actually starting to notice things. Things that make me shake my head and wonder if I'm going nuts! So much has changed in the last 17 years, since the turn of the century. I'd love to hear your experience!

I know and you know what is really weird I grew up with JIFF yeah with TWO F's and it was capital letters AJAX LIQUID now it's a POWDER?!? and spray and wipe not AJAX pray and wipe someone MUST be going back in time and changing shit but for what reason I don't know even forest gump has changed that famous quote "Momma always used to say **LIFES** LIKE A BAWX OF CHOCOLATES YA NEVER KNOW WHATCHA GONNA GET!

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:38 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

If you heard about the Mandela Effect, and didn't at least investigate it because it implies something that appears to be ludicrous, then you are like most people.
If you investigated, but did not encounter any present day realities that diverge from various strongly held memories you have, then I think you are justified in rejecting the Mandela Effect.
In my case, I have several memories that I am completely certain of because of the effect of repetition over many years.

A couple of years ago I encountered for the first time a thread about the Mandela Effect, and the first example they cited was that in this reality the well known children's series about a bear family were called the Berenstain Bears. Now, I was a young children's teacher for 30 years, and I encountered that series many, many times over the years, and they most definitely were the Berenstein Bears. At least in my former reality they were. But here they are Berenstain, and their name was never changed from Berenstein, as the daughter of the now deceased authors told the National Post newspaper in an interview.

During those 30 years as a teacher, every year I handed out 25 to 30 world maps to my students and asked them to label the continents and oceans with the help of an atlas. And then I would mark each map for accuracy and neatness. An image of those continents was burned on my brain. In my former reality, South America was not so far east of North America, and Australia was not so close to Papua New Guinea. There are other geographical differences, but those two are the most glaring.

Here's an personal ME that I experienced that is only significant to me. I'm a keen amateur photographer, and half was through 2014 I was on a photo hunt on a road next to the Fraser River. As I drove towards a bridge I distinctly remember glancing to the left at some farmland, and thought "nothing photo worthy there." About two years later, I was exploring goggle maps in that area of the Fraser Valley, and to my surprise right where I had glanced two years ago was a pub

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:32 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Oops. Didn't mean to post above. Let me continue.

"was a pub" that turned out to be a heritage building that had been there for over a 100 years.

People refer to the Mandela Effect as "changes". I don't believe they are. If you spend some time checking out some ME examples, and everything presented agrees with your strongly held memories, then you have always been here in this reality. If you believe Dolly in Moonraker never had braces that signalled her love to Jaws, and if you believe there were always 6 people (not 4) in the Kennedy car, then you have always been here. Dolly had braces in my former reality, and I remember reading a conspiracy theory that the driver killed Kennedy which, with a glass partition and two people in the way, wouldn't have made any sense.

What do I think is going on? I don't know, and probably never will. But recently, I have been reading about quantum physics, and now know that sub atomic particles such as electrons only manifest as particles (physical objects with a tiny mass) if we observe them. Unobserved, they are a so-called wave of possibilities (not physical objects). Sort of like the pixels in a video game have to be ready for a player to chose one action from a list of possibilities. Now, most quantum scientists believe this is just a consequence of the wacky quantum world where all bets are off. But a minority believe this is one of a number things (including mathematical formulas) that indicate we are living in an amazingly sophisticated simulation. Was I moved from one simulation to another, with another me waiting to receive my consciousness? Then what happened to the consciousness that animated this other me?

Last point. Our solar system is now in the Orion Spur halfway to the galactic center. Where I used to be, we were on the far reaches of the Sagittarius arm. I used to teach this fact.
This stuff freaks people out, but I just marvel at the strangeness of this topic. And even if this actually is a tremendously realistic simulation, it seems totally real, and I even if this computer I am typing on might be constructed of zeros and ones, I am confident my consciousness isn't. It's real, and one day I will reside in a world that doesn't have 3D atomic structure, real or simulated.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:17 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

Dondep wrote:
BTW, L2L or Sky; an email correspondent has tried to register here but reports the main page has no option to do that, only to Login. I'll try to PM you both but if you read this meantime before you get them, could you please check to see if that's the case and remedy the issue?

Thanks for the heads up Dondep - Yes the Sub button has been obscured - due to excessive Spam.

L2L did respond to the subs request from Peggy - but she apparently failed to reply.

:dunno

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep...Last night's photo. What do you think of the large blue Orb? Not the moon. Then, click on the video below, the two girls communicators...I know them. This ought to help your understanding.

ImageImageImage

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:34 am
GT Truther

First: I came on to share this particular video because I know this to be true first-hand; witness the viciousness with which SNEDs would attack me personally and attempt to attribute statements etc to me that I never said (e.g. when we first arrived in Las Vegas NV and settled in, I asked Dan point-blank only once about PX and another time indirectly; he and SNEDs sock-puppets he and Marcia created attacked me for 'bugging him constantly' about the issue. For those not paying attention, that should be a dead give-away that they were engaged in character assassination by lying for a particular purpose).

Quote:
Published on Mar 13, 2017
The program you see being rolled out on the Nibiru researcher community is based on a play book that was revealed by the Snowden leaks - just thought you would like to know.https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/j...
Category
Entertainment

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dex, seeing that video is much more convincing - though still conforming to the so-called 'Element of Doubt'. Generally, with rare exception (such as the one of two orbs in bubbles I mentioned), I'm more inclined to side with Peter on the issue. Nonetheless, it's entirely plausible that you have been singled out by a race appearing to you/us as 'orbs', and perhaps have messages for us that you can convey. If so, the importance is on the messages and not the visual confirmation of the (orb) messengers. Therefore, let's assume everyone has marvelled at the visuals, and now we move on to what they're all about. What was the message from them in that video?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight, I always have an open mind to new phenomena, or even old phenomena. I was curious when told about this so-called "Mandela Effect", and had to ask what it referred to. My own memory doesn't differ with the official record of what happened with Mandela himself, and it was always Jiffy Popcorn that I remember - not Jiffy/Skippy peanut butter. I remember my half-brothers calling it Jiffy peanut butter on occasion, but I didn't slip into that habit of ease. Then, after some consideration, I started looking into reports that NatClan was involved in a serious effort to bamboozle the truth-seeking community by the two-pronged attack of the "Flat Earth Theory" and the "Mandela Effect", which both began around the same time the sequester was resolved towards the end of 2014. Coincidence? I think not.

NatClan is a 'black' operation funded by serious elitists with a dedicated agenda to confuse, confound and divide said truth-seeking community, and when I looked at it in that light, I had to ask myself: did I, of my own volition, discover this so-called 'effect' to be anomalous enough in my own life to warrant continued study of it? And my answer was no......in fact, it wasn't until PizzaGate reared its ugly head that I was moved enough to want to get involved because I believe it's the proverbial 'foot in the door' to unmasking the so-called 'Deep State'.

The very term "Mandela Effect" is an actual certified conspiracy theory, and I am not typically interested that much in conspiracy theory, only conspiracy fact. Therefore I leave it to others who are so moved to share their findings on these two conspiracy theories that reared their heads at the same time period, after funding was coincidentally restored in late 2014. I do know for a fact that consciousness itself is changing, and social/political/spiritual forces are undergoing a drastic realignment; in light of that, some of these experiences may fall under that rubric while researchers may wish to apply the more trendy rubric to them. Again, as always, JMHDO.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On the tube at present (live streaming via YouTube) the traitorous FBI director is playing coy again. He should have been fired, and eventually will, but he needs to have his secrets wrung out of him thoroughly and then committed to the stocks for public excoriation.

Jest my too sense.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:55 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Connecting the dots...Two more...What do you see Dondep...?

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:11 pm
GT Truther

Interesting you should mention the old FBI Dondep:

Amazing how there're good people (most in the lower ranks so to speak) that work in that agency but cannot get things done because of a few, say three or four in the upper ranks that contain/ direct the show.

Some years ago I went to the "big office" in Manhattan to meet with an agent I knew / trusted. Was allowed to present what I knew because of prior information to them in the past. Told folks at the meeting I was willing to accept a drug of their choice to administer to me for interrogation. My only stipulation for that would be:

1) Hospital had to be university based.
2) My choice of the physician to administer the drug.
3) So long as my trusted agent was in attendance, it didn't matter how many were in the room asking me questions.

The intelligence communities have all used this procedure in the past. I know what I know and was wiling to go the extra mile to show I wasn't lying to them.

I was showing the NSA was illegally holding individuals against their will at a certain military base. Actually it was human trafficking. The FBI would have had to stick their finger into it. I also mentioned if at any time they found out I was lying, they could hold me liable, prosecute me, whatever they needed to do.

Basically I was calling out the NSA to the FBI. The FBI may be the lowest technology notch on the totem pole but my opinion is, its comprised of more good people than the other intelligence agencies.

Conclusion:
Long story short, the investigation never went forward.....Soon the truth will come out anyhow, so I'm not worried, but I did my part and approached it the best way I knew how.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:21 pm
GT Truther

(Note: My first contact was with these people in the early 70's..for a very important reason too..They let me view that great big ship of theirs when I was with them, also, later I was shown the small silver disc probe in a most interesting location and in a most interesting way...Dex).

The UFO-Contacts of Apolinar (Paul) Villa

("While on a job one day (1953) in the Long Beach area, he felt a strong urge to go down to the beach, a feeling which he did not understand, but he went anyway. There he met a man about 7 feet tall. At first he was afraid and just wanted to run, but the man called him by name and told him many personal things about himself…)

( "Those beings told Villa that the whole Galaxy to which our Earth belongs is as a grain of sand on a huge beach compared to the unfathomable number of inhabited bodies in the entire Universe...")

Like some of the other pictures mentioned, those made by Apolinar Villa were considered (in the 60ths) to be "too well posed", whatever that means, and showed the details of these peculiar structured objects too well for comparison with the rest of the UFO photographs available. They looked posed, and we later found out that they actually were posed by the occupants aboard, according to their own statements.

Like Eduard Meier of Switzerland, Paul Villa was persecuted by almost everyone, including even his neighbors, perhaps in envy because the experience had happened to him instead of them, a position also taken by many UFO researchers.

The fact remains, however, as in Meier's case, that the spacecraft (-people) actually posed for photographs in sore of these cases for reasons unknown to us. Also in most extensive ongoing UFO contact cases, we have noted that a variety of spacecraft are used by the same group for different purposes, a situation not too difficult to understand. In all of these cases mentioned, at least 3 different types of craft, in different sizes, were used.

None of these (contactpeole-)men had extra money or resources available to spend on jokes, and none of then ever made any money on his experiences. On the contrary, all were harassed and threatened, and were forced to move for their own and their family's safety, certainly no experience deliberately sought by any of them.

As a matter of fact, all of them have taken more photographs still, which have never been released, and may never be. None of them need proof of the reality of their experiences by comparing them with others, because they have their own proof all the time. They do not care at this point whether anyone else believes them or not.

As with several others, Paul Villa's contacts with the space people were not new to him by the time he snapped the first photographs, he says that he had been taught telepathically by extraterrestrial intelligences since he was 5 year old . About the same as with Eduard Meier. Although he did not complete the 10th grade in public school, he has an excellent knowledge of vast subjects including mathematics, electrical engineering, physics, mechanics, etc., which also agrees remarkably well with the background of some of the others contactees.

Prior to photographing his first UFO in 1963, Villa had seen about spacecraft over the previous five years and had even conversed with spacemen previously. His first picture-taking contact was his second in-person face-to-face meeting with the extraterrestrial beings who told him they came from a planet the star-group we call Coma Berenices. The first was in 1953 while he was working for the Department of Water and Power in Los Angeles.

(Coma Berenices in the "bootes" region - same area where the KORENDOR-visitors came from)

While on a job one day in the Long Beach area, he felt a strong urge to go down to the beach, a feeling which he did not understand, but he went anyway. There he met a man about 7 feet tall. At first he was afraid and just wanted to run, but the man called him by name and told him many personal things about himself. Villa realized that he was communicating with a very superior intelligence, and he then became aware that this being was a spaceman. "He knew everything I had in my mind and told me many things that had taken place in my life," Villa says. 'he then told me to look out beyond the reef. I did and saw a metallic-looking disc-shaped craft that seemed to be floating on the water. Then the spaceman asked me if I would like to go aboard the ship and look around, and I went with him.'

The beings on the craft were entirely human-like in appearance, although better looking in general than our Earth people, as they were definitely more refined in face and form. Also they had an advanced knowledge of science and technology, as evidenced by their craft, and by their conversation with me."

Those beings told Villa that the whole Galaxy to which our Earth belongs is as a grain of sand on a huge beach compared to the unfathomable number of inhabited bodies in the entire Universe.

With technological equipment aboard, their spaceships can penetrate Earth's RADAR detection systems undetected unless they choose otherwise. It seems that their craft are constantly active over the surface of our planet, and that they plan more landings.

They told Villa that they were here on a friendly mission to help Earth people, and that there is a superior intelligence that governs the Universe and everything in it.

The first series of photographs of these ships, taken on 16 June 1963, was prompted Villa says, when the space contacts told him telepathically to drive his pick-up truck to a pre-selected meeting place alone. When he arrived, he saw a landed spacecraft which he estimated to be about 70 feet in diameter. There were 9 people aboard that ship; 4 men and 5 women, they disembarked through a "sealed" door (that couldn't be seen when closed) . These beings ranged in height from 7 to 9 feet tall and were well proportioned. Some were blond, some were red-headed (like polished copper) , and some had black hair. They told him they came from a planet near what we call Coma Berenices, some light years distant. They were able to speak many languages, as well as to communicate telepathically among themselves and to him.

Villa was told that this ship carried 9 remotely-controlled monitoring craft which were about 14" in diameter, and were controlled from instrument panels within the mother-ship. They could pick up pictures and sounds from any area to which the instruments were directed, and could relay information to visual display panels aboard the larger ship. (similar told in many contacts- as in the Korendor-case)

19.jan-66 09:00,Algondones, NEW MEXICO, where also the silvery discs is captured at this picture, and those 3 to 6 inch spheres were mirror bright and changed color like metal goes thru when heated. "Villa was told that this ship carried 9 remotely-controlled monitoring craft which were about 14" in diameter, and were controlled from instrument panels within the mother-ship." Suppose those were like "flying antennas" as described in similar contacts.

After a long conversation, the space-people re-entered their spaceship and it took off and hovered and maneuvered about the area for some time. At one point it hovered about 300 feet above the pickup truck and Villa saw it rise slowly from the ground to a height of three or four feet and then slowly settle back down again. The spacecraft then flipped up on its edge with the under part rotating, and traveled sidewise up and down at different speeds. The distortion on the leading edge of the craft in photo number 3 is caused by the rotation of the lower half of the ship and the swaying branches of the trees which were put into motion by a big rush of wind.

Villa took 7 photographs at this time, all that he had left on the roll of film, before the ship departed.

In photo number 5 the spaceship is seen between tree trunks. It hovered in that vicinity for some time. The "ports" around the outer edge of the rim are a part of the propulsion system. No jets or rockets of any kind are employed. The "ports" are never used or left unsealed outside the planet's atmosphere where the magnetic lines of force are further apart, but are hermetically sealed either manually or automatically before leaving a planetary atmosphere. Hermetic sealing is accomplished by removing all force on substances from the basic elements of the parent metals, and a device is used to charge both surfaces to be sealed either positively or negatively, depending on how a certain metal is naturally charged. The sealing of two or more metals cannot be accomplished unless they are first neutralized and then are all charged with the same polarity. The carbon elements, however, being anphoteric combine equally well with positively or negatively charged elements.

When Villa arrived on the scene of this encounter, the spacecraft was resting on the ground on its tripod landing gear, and the nine crew members immediately disembarked from under the disc-shaped bottom of the craft through a door that seamed to appear from nowhere. All of the beings were dressed alike in immaculate one-piece tight-fitting uniforms. They acted very friendly, and seemed to be aware of and to have answers to many of Earth's problems. They talked to Villa for about ninety minutes, from around 14:30 to 16:00. When talking to Mr. Villa they spoke in both English and Spanish languages, mostly Spanish. But when conversing among themselves they used their own language, which sounded a little like Hebrew or Indian. Some of the crew members carried weapons; that looked like ordinary tubes made of aluminum about 8 inches long and 1 inch in diameter, tapering slightly from the center outwards. These, they said, could paralyze any living thing, whether insect, fowl, animal or man. They looked like tubes used for "sealing" metals, only in miniature.

While inside the ship, Villa noticed a pulsating green light accompanied by a sort of 'beep'. Both the green light and the noise seemed to came right from the metal of the ship itself.

Those spacepeople from 'coma Berenician' expressed a wish for Earth people to rise above their aggressive and warlike inclinations and live in harmony with the Universal Laws of the great Creator, as do the people of other worlds, they said that LOVE is the most powerful force in the Universe, and that if used correctly, can transform the hearts of men and make them into beings of light and peace.

When the laws of LOVE rules the minds of men of Earth, then the people of other worlds will come in great numbers and share with us their advanced sciences, living among us as friends and brothers in lasting peace, as they do on many other worlds.

Paul Villa 5 photographs are unique for a number of reasons:

1. They are quite sharp and clear, compared to most UFO photos we have seen up to that time.

2. The image size of the UFO is large enough to show detail without getting into extreme graininess in large scale enlargements.

3. There is a series instead of just one photograph under very poor conditions, a series which provides more detail for evaluation, and provides more opportunity for discovery of possible suspension lines or other photo trickery.

4. Villa's truck in the foreground of several of the pictures provides a known object with which to compare size, light scatter, shadows, relative proportions, etc., as well as providing a reference for distance.

5. The degree of sharpness of other objects in the near foreground and the clouds and trees in the distance, indicates that the object had to be very large in order to achieve the depth of field observed to exist in these photographs, which operates against the small model hypothesis.

Mr. Gabriel Green of AFSCA, a professional photographer himself who once worked for MGM studios, took the first set of pictures to MGM laboratories where they blew them up in progressive stages to control graininess, to 30 by 50 inches for the UK) image alone, and printed them in light and dark, high and low contrast, and by a process called "slow-burn" (using narrower aperture and longer time), looking for suspension lines and fine detail. Now after days of laboratory effort, they concluded, that if those pictures were faked they did not know how it could be done.

Mr. Bob Flora, a United Press International photographer, was so impressed with the authentic look of these pictures that he put 3 of them on the UPI wires and they were subsequently printed in hundreds of newspapers all over the world. The Los Angeles NEC News program broadcast these pictures on their new color TV newscast for three nights in a row.

But the most important thing is that this was not an isolated instance. The contacts continued for a good many years until Paul Villa's death in September of 1982 in Los Lunas, New Mexico .

Mr. Villa has taken many more photographs of the spaceships of 'his friends' and, to his regret, even released more of them to friends promising to observe his confidence. Some of these new pictures got out and were subsequently published, adding to the woes of his harassment. He has become so bitter about the treatment such a person gets that he had moved to a secluded location and kept an unlisted telephone number known to only a very few friends. In later life he refused to show or even discuss the pictures with any but his closest friends who, knowing the problems involved, respected his confidence and his privacy. There was no need to go looking for him because he kept himself very difficult to find, and if found, would very likely refuse to discuss the pictures. He was just not at all interested in what others thought. It had no bearing on the truths he knew first hand.

Paul Villa's second set of UFO photographs was also taken coincident with a face-to-face meeting with the UFOnauts on the ground. This time he was telepathically directed to a different area, about 20 miles due south of Albuquerque, close to the bed of the Rio Grande River which flows there, when an immense disc-shaped craft appeared. It was Faster Sunday the 18th of April 1965 and about 16:00 in the afternoon when he arrived on scene.

This ship looked to be considerably more than 100 feet in diameter. The big ship slowed and hovered about 500 feet above him. He began snapping pictures. A wind disturbance arose and became so strong that at one point Villa thought his truck might blow over. Then without warning, it stopped suddenly, instantly, just as though someone had turned it off, and the surrounding air got calm and there was dead silence. Then the huge ship extended a telescopic tripod landing gear and settled on it, part of which may be seen in one of the photos.

This time three crewmen disembarked. They had light brown hair and tan skin, and appeared to be 58" to 59" tall. They also wore one-piece suits. Villa talked to them there for nearly two hours about personal as well as general subjects. Among other things, they told him that many nations were working on atom bombs. They also conversed on both Spanish and English. On their advice, Villa stopped smoking so as to enhance his ability to receive their telepathic communications. The men then re-entered the spacecraft and it took off, making a loud whirring noise and giving off much heat. The heat became so intense that the ends of the tree branches were singed and the leaves curled up.

Villa snapped pictures of the big ship both before and after the landing but did not attempt to take pictures of either the ship on the ground or of the occupants because he had been asked not to do so, both telepathically and verbally on the ground, and he willingly complied with their wishes.

(as always- they usually do not accept giving us too convincing proofs, as the mature one, will understand.R.Ø.rem.)

Paul Villa sought no personal publicity and did not lecture or sell any of his pictures or accounts of the UFO contacts. The contacts continued and more pictures were taken. The additional information and other photos, Villa insisted, were not to be released without his prior permission by the space-people, and to his death he observed that later prohibition.

Villa made many notes about his contacts and the dialogues which took place with the extraterrestrials, a collection of notes which exceeded 800 pages last time I saw then. He refused to let them be quoted or published while he was alive. His wife Eunis has them now and may agree at some time in the future to allow them to be published.

Paul Villa's excellent photographs have made such an impression, that opposing forces frequently try to discredit them. They are quick to pronounce them fakes but at the same time they offer no substantive proof to back up these allegations. The fact remains however, that all those trying to discredit them, and unbelievable measures have been taken to do so, have failed to find any models or accomplices, or any real evidence or fraud, and nobody to this day has been able to duplicate them. Either those opponents have to be wrong or Paul Villa was the best photographic effects man in the world and he wasn't even a photo hobbyist.

For those technical experts interested, Mr. Villa used a Japanese Rokuah-Sha camera with an f.4.5, 7Smm focal length lens. The pictures were all made on Kodacolor 120 size film without filters or lens attachments.

http://rune.galactic.to/paulvilla1.html

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:06 pm
GT Truther

1st Photo from Paul Villa's Webpage. 2nd photo, Bootes & Coma Berenices star regions comparison?.. made by the Orbs...Amazing...

Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:31 pm
GT Truther

Guess who Dropped dead 2 days ago HAVE A GUESS DAVID ROCKEFELLER, F@#K YEAH!

Ding dong the dirty old demon is dead!

Agh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roflmao :slap :crylaugh :readthis
:crylaugh
https://www.infowars.com/major-omen-david-rockefeller-is-dead/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/business/david-rockefeller-dead-chase-manhattan-banker.html?_r=0

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

You are ignoring the big things. Who cares what the name of the peanut butter was? No problem. Let me ask once more. How many people were in the Kennedy kill car? 4 or 6? Do you remember the conspiracy theory that the driver did it? Where are our kidneys, and what is a kidney punch? Have you not payed attention to the world map all these years. Where are we in the Milky Way galaxy?

Back to the orbs and Donald Trump. Let's focus on that. I give up on you people.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:20 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next