It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:10 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
simple simon wrote:
I don't know if this has been mentioned in the news outside the UK.

A few days ago a fridge in someone's flat (also known as apartment in some nations) malfunctioned and caught fire. This was during the night.......

Somehow this became the start of a catastrophic series of events that about 15 minutes later saw virtually the entire 24 floor tower block alight. ......

I am being brief here. What happened to Grenfell Tower in London was a "worst case scenario" event that only normally occurs in our nightmares.

Whilst some residents were able to escape or be rescued many many more people died in the fire. .....

The few people known (so far) to have died include Syrian refugees who thought that they would be safe in London. Of course they should have been. It is expected that whole families perished. Many children. We will only know for sure if and when their (cremated) remains are found and identified. One family apparently lived long enough to be rescued from their 11th floor flat because the mother flooded it with water. After many many phone calls saying that they were still alive and pleading for help the fire brigade came and led them all to safety.

So far the official death toll is just 17 people........{actually, as of 2 days ago the New York Times reported "Estimates of the death toll at Grenfell Tower reached past 70" ---dd}

Other reasons for anger include that people were told to stay inside their flats - rather than to try to escape, that the fire hoses and rescue towers could not reach the whole building...... that there was no water sprinkler system, and more.

An ongoing news story... I could say more but have said enough for now.

Horrified Simon :candle

A microcosm worthy of study, Simon, and yes, it's been on the news here in the States since the night it happened. I remember while back in DC earlier this week seeing a pic-within-a-pic on RT the tower burning. My first reaction, as I turned to my host to comment, was that it seemed odd the entire tower was ablaze yet no-one was expecting it to fall, like the World Trade Center towers. Still, it was horrific and could have been avoided. We heard the report that residents had been told to stay in their flats during a fire alarm, and that's the first thing wrong. The second was, why are there no independently-powered smoke alarms that would've alerted everyone in the vicinity, at least long enough to allow neighbors to break into the apt where it began and use the fire extinguishers every apt. in the world should have. We just had our own fire extinguishers checked last week here, to make sure they worked in the event we have a real fire.

The fact that Syrian refugees were involved complicates the matter somewhat. I've been trying to raise the alarm about the globalists' agenda of carrying out the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan to "mongrelizing European man by introducing masses of Asiatic and African peoples, forcibly if necessary". I've concluded, after patiently studying the entire situation (not the least of which includes the revelation by the German engineer who blew the whistle on the use of mosques as portals to the underground bunkers in Germany reserved for the elite, who hopefully will be crushed to a slow and painful death to ensure they learn the appropriate level of spiritual understanding the situation calls for) that Islam, like any other organized religion, contains many seeds of evil, and in its own case, is much more than merely a 'religion' that can be thought of as any other 'religious belief system': it is NOT. It involves its own political system, penal system, economic system, and most importantly, does NOT believe in the Golden Rule while taking advantage of it when it's extended to them.

I've made a huge change in my belief system based on new awareness (the awakening process takes us into new areas we thought we understood before).....I was once and for a long time a progressive in the same mode as Bernie Sanders was. Now I call myself a "progressive nationalist". I fully support a ban on muslims entering the US, "until we know what's really going on" as Trump said when he first introduced the campaign pledge. That's because a true muslim, who believes unequivocally in his/her holy book the Quran, by definition then believes in Sharia law, and I've seen countless examples of individuals self-identifying as muslims in America replying when asked if they believe in Sharia with an emphatic YES.

Well, Sharia is in conflict with the US constitution. Islamic dogma - and it IS dogmatic, with punishments exacted if any deviation is recorded, which it would have to be for extreme vetting to have effect - is in direct contravention of the US Constitution, as well as the Golden Rule, which is why Islam cannot be merely identified as a religion. "Separation of church and state" is meant to include mosques. If a 'church", or "mosque" preaches its law trumps the state, supersedes it, then it's an existential threat to the public - one which American sheeple are having a hard time discerning due to the insistent brainwashing going on by the owners of mass broadcasting and advertising.

I apologize for using the present instance of such a terrible and fatal catastrophe to express my views on the refugee crisis, which I would've left to another post, but the inclusion of the fact many of the victims were supposedly refugees stuck out at me enough to prompt a spontaneous outburst. Of course I'm saddened that anyone had to die, or suffer injuries, and I know there are likely many refugees that don't seen themselves as being "sleeper cells" or "agents", but as time goes on and they see the polarization between the beliefs they were originally indoctrinated with and the ones surrounding them in their new homes this will change.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:28 am
Profile YIM WWW

Very fitting for the present epoch of our experience -

Quote:

Drought, famine disease and war will sweep the world. People will no longer have any religion to which they can turn for solace or liberation: the doctrines of materialism will overwhelm their minds and drive them to struggles for their own selfish ends. The lust for power and wealth will prevail over teachings of compassions and truth. Nations will fight nations, and the larger will devour the smaller.

Prophecy of Shambhala
(700 ce)

Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Indeed! DD, and Welcome Back.... For cronic pain what about a medical Marijuana????

Exactly my sentiments, though the physical pain may be more than medical marijuana can account for. Unless it's so strong it knocks me out, which I recall some of the newer hybrids can do. However, I did discover that I can get a medical-marijuana license to use thanks to several California licensing operations that will conduct an out-of-state interview over Skype, and if applicable, I'll pay $79 for said license and then commence the discussion with the DEA - now that I've had an extensive phone conversation with its policy director. I'll be working on this avenue and will report back on whether it's successful or not.

Thanks for the great graphic, btw!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Very fitting for the present epoch of our experience -

Quote:

Drought, famine disease and war will sweep the world. People will no longer have any religion to which they can turn for solace or liberation: the doctrines of materialism will overwhelm their minds and drive them to struggles for their own selfish ends. The lust for power and wealth will prevail over teachings of compassions and truth. Nations will fight nations, and the larger will devour the smaller.

Prophecy of Shambhala
(700 ce)

Let's contrast/compare that with yesterday's latest from ZT:

We have predicted that the world will go on the barter system after the Pole Shift. Except for some enclaves where the wealthy will try to barter art work and precious jewels among themselves, or some holdouts where paper money and banking still prevail for a few months, only items of real worth will be used as a medium of exchange. Seeds, hand tools, livestock, medicinal herbs, and skill sets such as carpentry and dentistry will be of value, where former accountants and hedge fund managers will be rejected by survival camps.

At the present time, debt slavery has been imposed on the common man, and on many countries, by the IMF and western banks. Encouraged to go deeply in debt, both individuals and corporations and Heads of State find themselves owned by their masters. These shackles will not hold forever, as bankruptcy is afflicting all. How does the globe leap from this situation into one where the barter system prevails, and survival camps are operating on a sharing and caring philosophy? This transition does not occur overnight.

..... Corporations, which cluster near high population areas, will go bankrupt. Insurance companies will default and go bankrupt. Governments will not be able to fill the gap, themselves being bankrupt. Homeowners will default on their mortgages as flooded homes are in any case worthless. Where does all of this leave the banks and the common man? No one will be compensated for their bad judgement, fantasies like NESCARA notwithstanding, and as the bankruptcy courts know, one cannot get blood from a turnip.

So the common man, destitute or with a few belongings, may gather in tent cities or squat in foreclosed houses or wander into the countryside looking for a camp they might join. Here the spiritual maturity of the population comes into play. Though walk-ins by Service-to-Other souls might increasingly occur, most humans do not have a sparked soul, and of those that do, most are immature, so that without an influx of walk-ins, only 5% of humanity is inclined fully as a Service-to-Other soul to share and care. This makes ventures like The Venus Project a fantasy. If there are 7 billion people on Earth at the present time, there will be 7 billion different paths taken. The culture, personal assets, past life experience, soul maturity, age, and courage are some factors but there are too many even to list.

Interesting juxtaposition; useful insight IMHO.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

hhmmmm!!!!!

Forbes and the elite (1) regarding:
Quote:
The Shocking Doomsday Maps Of The World And The Billionaire Escape Plans

notes:
(1)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobson/ ... 6ed7b74047

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don, everyone, I understand that it is human destiny to merge into one race, as it happens, of coffee coloured people. In that respect the UK is making good progress for early stages, having a higher than average percentage of mixed race marriages.

I am content with this, partly because its come out of our history and through loving couples.

What I object to is the situation in Germany and Sweden, where young thugs have been brought over with the express aim of creating discord and converting everyone to an alien religious lifestyle. In fact the whole refugee situation is sickening, because the nations they come from seem to have been deliberately destabalised with the intent of creating the present-day refugee / religious migrant crisis. Maybe in 100 years the grandchildren will start inter-marrying more and the situation will calm down. Before that however Islam does need to reform - and decide that rape etc., of non-Moslems is not acceptable.

Bitcoin. Good, bad, evil?

I ask because in the past two weeks I have heard that its about to collapse. Dr Simon Atkins and Simon Parkes.

I am extremely puzzled by this.

From what Clif High is saying Bitcoin is expected to to rise in value. Indeed some forecasts see it eventually reaching USD$1 million, although how much this is because of the decline in value of the US$ and how much because Bitcoin actually rises in value I cannot say.

So what is going on? Is it that the elite want to keep Bitcoin for themselves? Do they intend to crash it because they see it as a too-powerful rival? Apparently a new financial regulation which has been proposed in the USA will include people's Bitcoin holdings in the wealth they must declare when entering and leaving the USA, with non-disclosure possibly resulting in prosecution / fines / jailing.

To put it simply, I smell a rat and if anything bad happens to Bitcoin then I will think of it in terms of a "political assassination". Oh and just to confirm, I have never actually bought any Bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrency) myself.

Simon

Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:58 pm
GT Truther

ZT, from http://zetatalk.com/ning/17ju2017.htm wrote:

:::Seeds, hand tools, livestock, medicinal herbs, and skill sets such as carpentry and dentistry will be of value, where former accountants and hedge fund managers will be rejected by survival camps:::

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can probably write off livestock.......personally wouldn't put a penny of stock into the US meat market in the future.

Geeze....wonder if Bill Gates would like to read into that one. Might be wee bit too far out for his little toy.

Bill....did I mention you suck.....

Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:30 pm
GT Truther

What about this one Gtavt @ PERU????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_lU0lrXN8

And This one @ Mexico?

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Interesting video on the mummy.

When watching it, I was immediately taken or should say "drawn" to the fingers.........again, the joints.

This video is a good learning tool for all.
With an open mind, sit back relax and see where you "focus" on the mummy video. Some may be drawn to the fingers like me, others may see the spine, others directed to the head and face. Let your senses
take you. You may feel it's fake, that's ok too. Remember, there's no right or wrong when learning to understand. So many idiots out there trying to get "attention", so they produce fake stuff.

-------------------------

The first step is to realize you "have" amazing abilities. Second, is to start "using" them. Like going to the gym, the more you use it, the stronger and easier it becomes. You'll find your "own" technique to awaken, sharpen what you have.

------------------------

Were all equal players here....Don't be afraid to share an awakening technique that may help others.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:10 am
GT Truther

Hi Guys & Gals...

I wanted you to know I read here everyday if I'm home...
I do a lot of posting on facebook though...I'm... Dex Xxaa (facebook)....

Sky, I wonder what your temp. is over there? Ours, 120 top today..

Dex

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:32 pm

That is 48 C Dex - Jowza

Not much can be done when it is that hot.

Two days after winter solstice here our winter has arrived where I am in the Southern mountains. Its 42F or 6C out this morning as I am getting ready to o pick up equipment in Town.

We have had a most fabulous Autumn/Winter so far this year - warm, sunny with little wind and cloud. The past 4/5 years we have noticed a "slip" in the seasons where we have had 6 inches snow on the 4th of October. Last Christmas was a freezing affair here.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Here in Bolton Point Our weather is a cool crispy 13°C this morning's temp will be a bone snapping 3°C

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:03 am
Profile YIM

Peter - my chief software Engineer lives in Nova Scotia Canada, and he laughs when I tell him it is 6C outside my office.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

and Via Zetatalk for 24-6-2017 (1)
Quote:
An unusual archaeological discovery has been made in Nazca, Peru. Is this a genuine mummified alien body or an elaborate hoax? [and from another] This Changes Everything! [and from another] Only on Gaia.com! - YouTube [and from another] Alien? Body Discovered in Peru, Currently Being Investigated http://www.texasufosightings.com/buzz/a ... -in-peru... According to a recent GAIA special report, the mummified remains of a strange humanoid or alien body have been found in Nazca, Peru. UFO researcher Jaime Massan originally reached out to GAIA with the discovery, who then hired a team of researchers and scientists to examine the body. Although the verdict is still out about whether or not the body is alien, samples have been taken and more should be revealed soon. So far, the scientists working with GAIA do not believe the body to be human, due to its highly perturbed skull, three long fingers, and absence of ears. Another odd aspect about the body is that none of its organs had been removed, a practice typical with human mummification. [and from another] https://youtu.be/9t-0K42G0MU [and from another] A new anomalous discovery has been unearthed in Peru. Join Gaia's ongoing investigation and decide for yourself if this is proof of a non-human species. https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_contin ... ZPDhPeQnRY
Quote:
This intact mummy, found in the dry caves of Peru, is genuine and almost 100% alien in its DNA. Affection developed in the past between the visitors and humans, so an occasional hybrid survived to pass along some human DNA. But the obvious characteristics of an alien body – 3 long fingers, long arms, long toes, lack of external ears, and large eyes – are definitive. Such discoveries, on the increase over the past few years, are the result of a guided search, where contactees are guided to the location. The Awakening to the alien presence is being expedited.

Source: ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for June 24, 2017

notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:50 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks guys...

Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:02 pm
GT Truther

Post Anonymous believes NASA is poised to announce discovery of a
https://www.rt.com/viral/393965-anonymo ... over-alien
http://www.anonews.co/anonymous-nasa-alien/

Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:50 am
GT Truther

Post let there be light

Quote:
The Revealing Science of God can
Be seen as an ever-opening flower in which
Simple truths emerge examining the complexities
And magic of the past and how we should not forget
The song that has been left to us to hear. The
Knowledge of God is a search, constant and clear.

Dawn of light lying between a silence and sold sources,
Chased amid fusions of wonder, in moments hardly seen forgotten
Colored in pastures of chance dancing leaves cast spells of challenge,
Amused but real in thought, we fled from the sea whole.
Dawn of thought transferred through
Moments of days under searching earth
Revealing corridors of time provoking memories,
Disjointed but with purpose,
Craving penetrations offer links with the self instructor's sharp
And tender love as we took to the air, a picture of distance.
Dawn of our power we amuse redescending as fast as misused
Expression, as only to teach love as to reveal passion chasing
Late into corners, and we danced from the ocean.
Dawn of love sent within us colours of awakening among the many
Won't to follow, only tunes of a different age, as the links span
Our endless caresses for the freedom of life everlasting.

Talk to the sunlight caller
Soft summer mover distance mine

Called out a tune but I never saw the face
Heard but not replaced
I ventured to talk, but I never lost my place
.. .. .. .. .

Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:51 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Don, everyone, I understand that it is human destiny to merge into one race, as it happens, of coffee coloured people. In that respect the UK is making good progress for early stages, having a higher than average percentage of mixed race marriages.

I am content with this, partly because its come out of our history and through loving couples.

Simon, if indeed it was through organic human history and 'loving couples' then I would agree with you, but I am convinced your own nation is undergoing (since Cameron's acceleration after he acquiesced to the Euro globalists that he was working with) the same thing Sweden and Germany and in fact the rest of Europe are. The Manchester bombing and the London Bridge incidents should show you that indeed there is a 'mongrelization' of all Europe - including the UK - going on. When I learned of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi and his agenda to 'mongrelize Europe', to essentially 'breed out nationalism in favor of an industrious dullard', ruled over by a 'Jewish aristocracy', I was horrified. Suddenly it all made sense; the globalists aren't interested in humanitarian efforts, or else they wouldn't be supporting and in fact CAUSING the wars that displace said refugees in the FIRST place. They're interested in causing racial and religious strife, the better to justify bringing in a police state, not to mention forcing uniform pools of cheap labor wherever needed, and providing just barely enough of life's necessities to keep the work force at least minimally capable.

You do go on to recognize it in your next paragraph:

Quote:
What I object to is the situation in Germany and Sweden, where young thugs have been brought over with the express aim of creating discord and converting everyone to an alien religious lifestyle. In fact the whole refugee situation is sickening, because the nations they come from seem to have been deliberately destabalised with the intent of creating the present-day refugee / religious migrant crisis. Maybe in 100 years the grandchildren will start inter-marrying more and the situation will calm down. Before that however Islam does need to reform - and decide that rape etc., of non-Moslems is not acceptable.

Remember that we are all reacting to policies that were thought-out a century ago, and like most of the elite's agenda, take generations before they are enacted in real-time. This was all planned, and don't think for a moment that the aftermath hasn't been planned as well. This was and still is a blatant attempt to immanentize the eschaton, just as the planted nuke devices were in Japan in March 2011 and Haiti in 2010. Just like the Georgia Guidestones suggest the elite are planning on culling/sculpting the population to keep it in line with what the "Intelligent Designer" must've had in mind.....when in actual fact, it was because they were told a poleshift "shortly after the turn of the millenium" would destroy up to 90% of the world's population.

For those unfamiliar with the Coudenhove-Kalergi agenda, read here:

http://balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenh ... a-1925.php

Now to address your comments on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies: if the elite could crash the economy, scamper to their hidey-holes while leaving the hapless masses helpless topside without suffering severe consequences themselves, I think they would. They just can't, as any collapsing of the economy would damage them, too, and there aren't enough police solidly under their control in order to pull off what they've been planning. Thus, they have to keep the illusion going for as long as it takes. If the masses were all awake and aware enough, and sufficient number of them capable, then we would simply take the power out of their hands and establish our own currency, just as the colonists did prior to the first American revolution. We would avoid all central-bank-issued currency, make up something that would be commonly acceptable/tradable and commence producing - limited only by our own limitations and those imposed by mother nature.

---------------------------------------------

Now, to remind many of you of the shenanigans of the SNEDs thugs n' slugs, consider what just happened to me this week. (BTW, does anyone here read over there, now that UJ has passed away and is no longer bringing us helpings of their latest lies and boasts?)

On Tues I opened my calendar on my Android phone, and saw this; first was the mention in my calendar, with the details, then I took a screenshot of where the address was when I googled it. I am definitely being interfered with again.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GnQw- ... V8heO_sNmQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1etw3x ... F9-oIZ7Wag

As you can see, it's that nasty sense of humor those SNEDs thugs are known for.

(BTW, LTL, and Sky, are you aware we've "reached the board quota for attachments"?)

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post mj12 new
A set of briefing documents related to the alleged Majestic 12 Group has been electronically delivered to the host of Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert, Heather Wade." The documents were provided by sources known to Ms. Wade who wish to remain anonymous at this time.

They are new and not previously seen by any researchers in the field. They appear to PRG to be basic briefing materials for persons being indoctrinated into an ET related USAP or the Majestic 12 group itself.

new pdf at this site
http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Update-6-15-17.htm

STAY CALM, ALL IS ONE

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:29 pm
GT Truther

A posting...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000297499060

Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:55 am

Ooops Dex - FB does not allow viewing your images without an account..... that's separatist of them.

Oh well. Maybe on the GT sometime.

I had a call from Dr Hurtak a few mins ago inviting me to a new lecture of his - they have a new image where the Christ appeared to an academy member. He is also stressing the info from the latest UK ET doc releases.

Unfortunately I cannot make it - I am deep sixed into finishing my Gnostic "work" before year end.

I said regards from all the "outside" team.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex save your images to Desktop as PNG or JPG files THEN copy them over here Individually!

Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:33 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Why does it say 2016 at the top? Was GLP hacked?

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:39 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: mj12 new
mountaintiger7 wrote:
A set of briefing documents related to the alleged Majestic 12 Group has been electronically delivered to the host of Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert, Heather Wade." The documents were provided by sources known to Ms. Wade who wish to remain anonymous at this time.

They are new and not previously seen by any researchers in the field. They appear to PRG to be basic briefing materials for persons being indoctrinated into an ET related USAP or the Majestic 12 group itself.

new pdf at this site
http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Update-6-15-17.htm

STAY CALM, ALL IS ONE

Stunning!! Thanks for dragging the find in here to share. This will take some time to digest, but it looks like at least SOME of it is legit; question is, why now? What do they have lurking in their back pocket that this is supposed to corroborate pre-emptorily? :hmm

Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:17 am
Profile YIM WWW

the time traveler wrote:
Why does it say 2016 at the top? Was GLP hacked?

This particular Chapter is titled when it is started, which was 19 October 2016 I think.

The title date will only progress to 2017 when we produce sufficient posts to fill this present tray. About 200 to go.

:)

Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:07 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next