It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:43 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
The Internet is still calling it an Island though... The largest in the Med.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:15 am

TT - the board "load an image as an attachment" does not work presently.

We did check with the board operators and they said business as usual? So I now use an image storage site (Imgur.com) to save my image and then post that link to the board. It works well and I assume any other Pic repository will do same. Tell me what you experience - maybe I can help?

Simon - Wunderbar! Well done sir, a passion is always an opportunity to write a book for. I would love to hear how you go - its my own desire to this also :)

Just have so many "little" projects to do here on the farm, I just don't get to "make time" for those Beeg hobbies.

No excuses though as we face challenges from life Everyday.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:36 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
OK, I'm giving up the curvature of the earth. I don't see any close-up distortions and there's no way to tell what kind of lens is being used. Here's something more concrete. The sun.

If the earth is flat and round...ish, and Antartica is the outer edge, and the sun goes around in a circle above the round platter at the "equator" shining light down in a circular pattern so we experience day and night in 24 hour cycles... , then ALL of Antarctica cannot get sunlight 24 hours a day for several months. A stationary camera in Antarctica must go dark for some part of each 24 hour cycle. You can't have 24 hour light from the sun if the sun is lighting up the "other side" of Antarctica on the "other side" of the platter.

So please help me out with this:

{image and video redacted, for space}

SEE: There is no way this can happen with the sun moving like this:

I assume it is the same in Alaska, part of Alaska is dark 24 hours a day for several months. Do you watch "Life Below Zero"? It's a great series. Unbelievable how these families can live out there!!

Actually you are right; the northern-most areas of Alaska and Canada have 24/7 sunlight part of the year and 24/7 darkness part of the year. Look straight across the eclipitc as a line, with the Earth on one side and Sun on the other. Now as your mind affixes a point in time to the mental image, you position the earth either tilting more toward the Sun by the North pole, the southern hemisphere goes into winter and the south pole itself in darkness. Vice-versa, that goes for all parts of the lower half of our ecliptic, and the ecliptic forms the Tropic of Cancer (aka Northern Tropic) or Tropic of Capricorn (aka Southern Tropic) which means the Sun is directly overhead at that latitude. In other words, think of Earth as a huge spacecraft and it's leaning over in one direction which gives us our seasons. As it rotates the Sun, that 'lean' translates into winter or summer and as it skids back from one to the other it gives us the medium/middle, with the spring-middle showing the skid on its way to peak of summer-end and when it goes around to the other side it starts to deteriorate to the winter-end.

This image helps me to understand easily the fact the polar regions remain in darkness 24/7 and in light 24/7 at the middle of summer and middle of winter.

Hope it helps.

I'm too absorbed in #PizzaGate , to the point it's like living in the Twilight Zone 24/7.

Simon, I think the flat-earth meme was put out by the Establishment, as a way to see if our skeptical minds' usual thinking processes can prove something we all have accepted as true. Logic is only one part of the process of determining if something is "fake" or "legitimate".

We, the People, have a fundamental right to ALL facts and information that's available in order to exercise our freedom of expression and access to truth, without being forced to accept false or misleading narratives by the corporate media (the 5 major broadcast networks and the 5 major newspapers). Naturyall we understand their need to use as much technology as they can muster to shape the opinions of the masses, but that doesn't give them the right to limit our access to other, alternative narratives that account for the facts. Narratives rely not only on facts, but on WHICH facts, and how important they may be to the final narrative or set of beliefs, and the belief systems of the individuals made prominent within the narrative.

Citizen journalism is on the move, and we all need to be a part of it. Who else is on Twitter? We can have a "list" of us on Twitter, I'll look into it, apparently even Twitter is betting the boot by some of the most cutting-edge citizen journalists as Twitter starts to come down on #PizzaGate comments.

Now we have a false flag shooting at Comet Ping-Pong Pizza, the focal point for the situation. I think this is going to top Watergate in terms of what it will uncover.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
No balls anywhere to be seen gtavt. I would be happy to concede that there is a flat spot, edge to edge yes = :)

Just a plain ole Plane surface, probably a disc like Lynnwood said.

You wanna know the real truth sky? The truth I found out WITH MY OWN TWO EYES and OTHER FOUR SENSES

THERE IS NO EARTH This UNIVERSE is actually a HUGE COMPUTER HOLOGRAM BEING FORCE FED TO OUR BODIES in the REAL WORLD people DO NOT have heads AT ALL

We are all suspended in metal capped glass cylinders of MILKY BLUE LIQUID! Genitalia and anal cavites appeared to be "CORED OUT" (for lack of a better term)
Attached in their place are cups and flexible metal tubing and where our NECK STUMPS ARE is a metal CAP with another one of those flexible metal tubes connected to a compressor to keep the bodies lungs breathing and to stop those lungs depressurising

even scientists have found out DEATH IS AN ILLUSION http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-la ... 84515.html

"Reality" isn't really real https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/co ... eally-real

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:15 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Caution, thread may upset those in HUMANITY with morals
Dondep wrote:
1) absorbed in #PizzaGate , to the point it's like living in the Twilight Zone 24/7.

#1) 10-16, Juian taken, because of:

Pizzagate and wikileaks
http://www.inquisitr.com/3764136/what-i ... rder-news/

Day Cares & Preschools Trading in Child Rape
https://medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/dayc ... .61m9ffi6c

Pedophile Cabal’s Iron Grip of Evil
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/12/04 ... p-of-evil/

Quote:
The white hats in the military and the agencies are fighting back with a major push to expose very real pedophilia and human sacrifice being carried out by the bloodline families.

http://benjaminfulford.net/

#1-comments) Just another secret? :elephant
Quote:
By 1955 it became obvious the aliens had deceived Eisenhower and had broken the treaty. Mutilated humans were being found along with mutilated animals all across the United States. It was suspected that the aliens were not submitting a complete list of human contacts and abductees to MJ-12 and it was suspected that not all abductees had been returned. The Soviet Union was suspected of interacting with them and this proved to be true. It was learned that the aliens had been and were then manipulating masses of people through secret societies, witchcraft, magic, the occult, and religion

http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~abatko/interes ... racy/mj12/

I still question the above last section (#1-comments), which could be partial truth.
The use of secret societies, is definite as D&M of SNED were open about saying they belong them.
The mutilation/abductions I suspect are PYOPS.

Peace,
MT7

PS: Just found this data point:
Quote:
Most disturbing, though, about Minister Stubb while holding power in Finland, FSB analysts in this report say, was his April, 2010, meeting with Hillary Clinton that “exactly coincides” with the establishment of the human smuggling sex ring of young children being sent to the United States as “hospitality workers”.

After informing Finnish journalists Katri Ikävalko and Anne Vihavainen about all of these “matters/concerns” relating to this Stubb-Clinton linked sex smuggling ring, this report says, FSB investigators note that they left Svetogorsk (Russia) to return to Imatra (Finland) at 13:00hr on 3 December.

Less than 12 hours later, this report grimly states, Katri Ikävalko and Anne Vihavainen were assassinated in front of the Vuoksenvahti Restaurant in Imatra where they went to “confront/question” council leader Tiina Wilén-Jäppinen (who was also killed) about this international smuggling sex ring and its links to her, Minister Stubb and, most importantly, Hillary Clinton.

This report concludes by speculating that it is “reasonable/possible” to assume that this Stubb-Clinton international smuggling sex ring could have provided underage girl and boy children to the “so-called” “Pizzagate” network in America—but with FSB analysts noting that as of now, no evidence exits to prove this.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2180.htm

Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:53 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
1) the flat-earth meme was put out by the Establishment, as a way to see if our skeptical minds' usual thinking processes can prove something we all have accepted as true.
Logic is only one part of the process of determining if something is "fake" or "legitimate".

#1) still a good test, since many have failed it for thousand of years

Here are other proofs, always check you information:

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:13 pm
GT Truther

THANKS FOR THOSE VIDEOS MT7

I'm done with that topic. I believe the earth Is a sphere. PizzaGate is much more interesting.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:15 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
THANKS FOR THOSE VIDEOS MT7

1) PizzaGate is much more interesting.

#1) From the same BBC clowns that declared WT7 falling BEFORE IT HAPPENED!

We now have PIZZAGATE IS NOT REAL
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38156985

So if a lier lies, is it truth-->NOT

Remember the BBC, that good old news source and How BBC star Jimmy Savile allegedly got away with abusing 500 children and sex with dead bodies :puter

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... ad-bodies/

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:38 pm
GT Truther

Clintons´s send the scapegoat to the epicenter??? (1)
Quote:
TPM livewire
What We Know About The Gunman Who Was Sold On The 'Pizzagate' Conspiracy Image

Edit to add: (2) Speaking of these...

Notes:

(1)
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/w ... ate-gunman
(2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu4L5xfAHUc

Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:06 pm
Profile WWW

Seeking a weekend break from his presidential preparations Donald Trump jetted to his yacht, which was docked off the coast of Italy.

He invited Pope Francis and the press corps on board fora Saturday afternoon cruise.

It was a rather windy day. The Pope's little hat, his zucchetto, was blown from his head and into the water.A crewman began lowering a boat to retrieve the zucchetto. Trump told the crewman not to bother.

Trump climbed down the yacht's ladder, walked across the waves, picked up the zucchetto, walked back to the yacht and handed it to the Pope.

The Pope and the press corps were amazed! Donald Trump could actually walk on water!

Speculation immediately began as to how ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS, The Washington Post and New York Times would report this miraculous event to the rest of the world.

The next morning the New York Times headline read . . .

“DONALD TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!!!”

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I thought this might be fun! Spread far and wide!

Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:05 am
GT Truther

Trying to leave the flat earth stuff alone, but it occurred to me to look for anyone that may have flown across Antarctica.

1935 - First Flight Across the CONTINENT of Antarctica
http://www.royalaviationmuseum.com/2596 ... ntarctica/

Someone else did it again in 1956. Then...

============================================================

1957 - Commonwealth Trans-Antarctic Expedition
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonw ... Expedition

That pretty much settles it for me.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:49 am
GT Truther

So the Earth isn't flat after all!

Benjamin Fulford's latest missive includes an image which I've not seen but is said to be horrific. I understand it shows cannibalism, with kidnapped human children being on the menu and well known political leaders plus celebrities filling their stomachs.

In the meantime, I recall something that Clif said quite a few years ago that stuck in my mind...

Quote:
a day will come when an ocean going ship is boarded and it is found that the passengers are children - these will all be children who have gone missing and are being taken somewhere where...

Some of them will probably come from war-torn places such as Syria and were lured to a false safety. I think people can guess their likely fate.

I found this Simon Parkes vid to be of interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2El_9-ublPE

I did not make notes but included in the topics is Julian Assange and Wikileaks. This is near the start of the show. He thinks that Wikileaks has been compromised, not least because they are now asking for money from subscribers. But Julian's fate remains unknown. He hints however a body* having been removed from the building and that it could be that Julian was kidnapped by friendly people in order to prevent him being taken by people who would hand him over to Obama...

*(He did not say dead!)

later in the show he talks about a different form of trade instead of money - some sort of barter. I did not understand exactly what he meant, maybe I need to listen again, or maybe I am just worried because it will change things in ways that I would not welcome. In short, without money, how do we get the things we need and want - the latter including overseas travel, hotel stays, etc?

Oh and this book which I am meant to be writing, how do I get 'paid', if there is no method of exchange? I hardly want 2 lb of apples, 3 lb of pears, 2 oz of tomato paste, ete in a barter!

Simon

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:35 pm
GT Truther

Meanwhile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnerB18Yot8

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

FYI - PHOTO AT BEN FULFORDS SITE IS STAGED.

Still, VERY disgusting, and maybe this stuff really does go on, but that photo at least, is staged.

Here are the original Staged Photos, from "THANKSGIVING" Film, a 2007 Tarantino production which explains a lot.
http://wiki.tarantino.info/index.php/Thanksgiving

Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:45 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
1) PHOTO AT BEN FULFORDS
from "THANKSGIVING" Film, a 2007 Tarantino production

#1) Remember that they hide in plain sight, for deniability (EYES WIDE SHUT)

Creepy Podestas Art Collection
400 children in pedo-ring

MAIN STREAM GASLIGHTING US ON PIZZAGATE

EX-FBI SAYS PIZZAGATE IS A REAL THING
Quote:
1979 he was one of a handful interviewed for the job of FBI director

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson

Quote:
Pizzagate is linked to a world system of child trafficking and evil run by the Superior General of the Jesuits known as the Black Pope.

The Satanic Pedophilia Cabal (SPC) has hijacked religions and souls in its efforts of world control by placing "cutouts" or "Doofuses" into corporations and government.

The "Cutouts" have lost their souls and have become "Djinns" or manipulated depraved two-faced personas who can smile and con individuals and then turn and destroy them.

All presidents since JFK are SPC owned except for Reagan and Carter.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... read=63781

Quote:
The Cabal is closer to exposure and defeat than ever before. The truth is blasting through the internet as a civilian-led investigation takes hold.

2) Does the Cabal have a final "Hail Mary Pass" to create a mass distraction and take the heat off? Could their final move actually be Disclosure?

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... dgame-pt-1

Quote:
#2) BLUE BEAM IS ON:
It is unknown how this might be used, could be a fake celestial "2nd Coming" style event or an fake ET invasion. With the exception of the Arcturian and Sirian ships we saw in Texas, almost all actual visible ships within the Earth Sphere are of Earth manufacture. In particular the "tube" and "triangle" ships.

https://americankabuki.blogspot.com/201 ... oject.html

Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:35 pm
GT Truther

PIZZAcode:

News,since REDIT banned discussion
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:08 pm
GT Truther

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:37 pm
GT Truther

Missing Link:

The Underground Tunnels and Pizza Gate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYAewjRwdEQ

and;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOBAfqp5w58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1VIUsSZd84

Related;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiKwBHFV8r8

More;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihzml3LgsZQ

Else;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1HDW8EJgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wStAfQuzf1U

Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post pizza mess
Quote:
Angelina Jolie is scared to expose pedophiles in Hollywood
Corey Feldman: “I can tell you that the number one problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia.
That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry."
Hollywood directors and producers like Bryan Singer, Woody Allen and Roman Polanski have sexually molested children and teenagers. As the Daily Mail itself put it, there seems to be “a gang of Hollywood pedophiles.
“I can tell you that the number one problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia.
That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry.
It’s the big secret. I was surrounded by [pedophiles] when I was 14 years old.
Literally. Didn’t even know it, until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted…They were like vultures…

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/12/01 ... hollywood/

Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:41 am
GT Truther

Post fake news in MAJOR PYOPS BY PTB
relevant to pizzagate because a) pizzagate is the reason for the "fake news" panic,
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/world ... SKBN13W1TU

Quote:
Perfectly Timed MSM ‘Fake News’ Narrative Was Cooked Up As A “Necessity” By The Ruling Elites

Google Graphic Proves How The MSM ‘Fake News’ Strategy Was Implemented To Short-Circuit PIZZAGATE Scanda
The top RED line shows that the ‘Fake News’ meme was quite purposefully disseminated throughout the World Wide Web just 2 or 3 days before the PIZZAGATE scandal broke wide open.l

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 48364.html

Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:08 pm
GT Truther

Post PIZZA TRAIL
FOLLOW THE MONEY
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1449130

LAUNDERING 240 MILLION EUROS
http://thewhistleblowers.info/elisana-m ... sche-bank/

Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:27 pm
GT Truther

Julian Assange
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/12/07/exclusive-he-will-fight-last-breath-julian-assanges-mother-speaks-out-six-years

A recent interview, his mother says that she spoke with her son four days ago.

:popcorn :popcorn :?: :?:

Simon

Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:36 pm
GT Truther

I think this is significant. They hiked prices of drugs which people need for their well-being excessively.

Simon

------------------------------------------------------

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/cma-fines-pfizer-and-flynn-90-million-for-drug-price-hike-to-nhs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38233852

The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has imposed a record £84.2 million fine on the pharmaceutical manufacturer Pfizer, and a £5.2 million fine on the distributor Flynn Pharma after finding that each broke competition law by charging excessive and unfair prices in the UK for phenytoin sodium capsules, an anti-epilepsy drug. The CMA has also ordered the companies to reduce their prices.

The fines follow prices increasing by up to 2,600% overnight after the drug was deliberately de-branded in September 2012. For example, the amount the NHS was charged for 100mg packs of the drug rocketed from £2.83 to £67.50, before reducing to £54.00 from May 2014. As a result of the price increases, NHS expenditure on phenytoin sodium capsules increased from about £2 million a year in 2012 to about £50 million in 2013. The prices of the drug in the UK have also been many times higher than Pfizer’s prices for the same drug in any other European country.

----------------------------------------------------------

More information at links - the first link is to the British Government website.

Simon

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:00 am
GT Truther

Post disclosure Trump pizzagate?
hey PTB, wanta make pizzza gate disappear?

Bring out full ET technology and and exo-politics disclosure :brockoli

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-the ... 78746.html

Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:42 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next