It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:59 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
as Historian:
i like the Continental Dollar... (1)
Notes:
(1)
http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.mx ... notes.html

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

More Currency Notes In That Series Here:
http://nationalgreatregistry.generalpos ... of_America

Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:05 pm

How smart is this plan in getting rid of cash?

Pound of flesh? New £5 note contains animal fat, holds no currency with vegans

https://www.rt.com/uk/368558-bank-note-meat-animal/

:roflmao

Very subtle.....

Simon, how do you feel about this?

Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Maybe they should advertise it's pork fat.

Just sayin'. :awe -- two birds with one stone and all... <------DEPLORABLE!

Bitcoins sounding great!!

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:24 am
GT Truther

Sky, everyone,

This story about animal fat in our money is in the msm today. Vegetarians and vegans are complaining and I would imagine that as the fat is bovine in origin the Hindus are not too pleased either. Perhaps if it was pork fat the latter group of people would be less unhappy. Of course those who avoid pork and things 'piggy' in general would then be complaining even more vocally!

It makes one think, there are so many things we encounter in our daily lives which contain products about which we have no idea. Maybe if we knew the truth about everything this story about animal fats in the new plastic* money would seem like small fry?

I wonder whether the people who travel on buses that have leather seating realise that they are sitting on animal skins? Maybe though they will be so busy streaming the loud noise that some call 'music' using the free wi-fi and USB power sockets whilst also staring out the skylight (a new feature on the latest designs, upper floor only) that they wont care about what they are sitting on!

*These £5 notes are plastic and even include a transcluscent window! This is visible in the photo next to the Queen's head, and extends to the part of the note that has her head too. In the main part of the window is a line drawing of part of the clock tower (known as Big Ben) at the London Houses of Parliament.

Change of subject. Is anyone seeing the footage from Alleppo during the arial bombardent? The ordinary people are really suffering terrribly, and Putin is being blamed - not Assad. My parents recall similar from when they were young children in WW2. The only difference is that nowadays we have TV which lets people who are not there have a small taste of the true horror that is urban war. I still recall seeing the concentration camps during the Bosnian / Croation / Serbian fighting in the early 1990's. Maybe eventually public opinion will see such things cease.

Simon

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:13 am
GT Truther

U.S. Veterans to form human shield at Dakota pipeline protest.

.......all kinds of folks from different professions, i.e., Native Indians, Local Folks, US Vets, Movies stars, etc., standing shoulder to shoulder, supporting each other and just saying "NO"

......Don't need weapons, the power is in the numbers. :banana

Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:22 am
GT Truther

Biologist Says Humanity Won’t Survive To See Thanksgiving 2026

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/11/30/ ... ving-2026/

Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:40 am
GT Truther

Post the last card?

UFO in TURKEY

UFO attacked, Turkey ?

UFO ATTACKS IN TURKEY?

UFO Turkey Explosion?

Or is it PYOPS for:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... superpower

Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:29 pm
GT Truther

That is very interesting MT7. Why would they not want people to talk about these specific UFOs? Are there many all at once over different cities? Also, I did not see one in the video with the explosion, or, did I miss it? I'm on an iPad, I could fire up the desktop...

=============================

Fascinating video on the flat earth theory...... Someone here good at high level math?

I'm not changing my position, but I like to entertain new ideas and evidence, in case I'm wrong.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:14 pm

We seem to be off the mark on news here.....

Timeline of Events Julian Assange

What do you believe now?

Everything is being C O N T R O L L E D...

:doh

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:27 pm
Profile WWW

Lynnwood wrote:
That is very interesting MT7. Why would they not want people to talk about these specific UFOs? Are there many all at once over different cities? Also, I did not see one in the video with the explosion, or, did I miss it? I'm on an iPad, I could fire up the desktop...

=============================

Fascinating video on the flat earth theory...... Someone here good at high level math?

I'm not changing my position, but I like to entertain new ideas and evidence, in case I'm wrong.

I have said it before Lynnwood - T H E E A R T H I S F L A T

There is only one way to find out - Do the research and look with your eyes.

Please shoot me down, or .....provide ONE proof of the contrary? Not CGI, proof.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:32 pm
Profile WWW

And if I am wrong - I will not only "eat my hat" - but I will resign as Mod and delegate myself to eternal lurking on the board....

Coffee with breakfast anyone?

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:35 pm
Profile WWW

A spicy alternative/addition? to the Looking Glass "theory" - I have been reading Michael Tsarion to find out more about my Celtic history and why the Irish have been so suppressed in both person and timeline history. Qoute: "The Irish Origins of Civilization."

In his work on Atlantis - he reveals that John Dee whilst head of MI5 - did a connection ritual to contact the Macrobes (beings existent in the Astral Zone as sts beings) to ask why the hell the "fallen 33%" bloodline could not escape the Earth zone to go back to whence they originate from (after also exterminating humans in the exit).

He got two answers. 1. They did not yet have the technology to release energy from matter. 2. The must be able to create matter from energy.

Since the elites sorted the splitting of the atom, they then harnessed Silicon to re-develop the tech they possessed at the start of their happy stay on Erretz (322, 33 degree - the fallen 33 percent) and then lost it all at the Atlantis event. It is yet to be proven whether the matter from energy problem has been solved - I think not!

Personally I believe both C E R N and H A A R P are toys built to pull off the reopening of the Star gates lost back yonder. (They have given up breaking the dome....)

No news is good news - so they are still stuck here, which leaves them one alternative.

Expose themselves and "take" full public control - since they actually cannot get out of the cage they find themselves in!

Our (humanity) response? Revolution for freedom or eternal damnation?

Which would you choose?

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
And if I am wrong - I will not only "eat my hat" - but I will resign as Mod and delegate myself to eternal lurking on the board....

Coffee with breakfast anyone?

No need to do THAT! (Eat a hat or quit Mod job)

I am open to listen. That video above got me to open up a bit, but I'm waiting for someone to do the math.

Not sure if it's true, but SUPPOSEDLY/ALLEGEDLY, Trump said.... "I've been flying for many years, hundreds of flights. If the earth was round I would know it...."

I have never seen a convincing video or explanation. Of the earth is flat, then explain the curved earth images. Show me how the earth cannot be round, not how the earth is flat.

Please, explain it to me like a child: small words. Lead me along. I don't get it.

==========

If the earth is flat it opens up so many more levels to the rabbit hole. So, if it's a platter like a CD, and the edge is Antartica, and the North Pole is the center... WHY would the earth be flat? What about the stars, just the controllers twinkle lights? Dare say, so many things would be torn apart in my belief system. I mean, I have a hard enough time with what I DO know, trying to understand a flat earth and why the controllers want us to believe it is a SPHERE. I don't get it. Explain the ISS. I did see a video (below) which clearly showed BUBBLES, so I am not sure if my brain can absorb what you will tell me, but I will try. WHAT are they doing lying to us about the ISS when there are obvious air bubbles? WHat does this have to do with the flat earth. They must know it's flat if they're up there, oh, wait, THEY'RE UNDER WATER SOMEWHERE.

Help me out here. :yamon :wavey

I find this very disturbing to my beliefs - GO TO 3:10 minutes and forward they show bubbles in a pool and then air bubbles in the ISS..

Actually the whole thing is good, but I like to get to the point!!

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:15 am

That is a narrative that cannot be squeezed into one post. (at least by me now as I have to go to work...)

It is something to consume and think about as you go. I will happily dialogue questions as we explore - hell I am up for the Truth, so I can learn from anyone.

I start with this from the above Vid:

I will follow this through the day and make additions if I can - little time here today, have to install a 1/4 acre drip feed watering system to a new garden and my wife is home tonight from a 10 day trip :)

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:50 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

OK I found a bunch of videos that I will peruse through on Sunday. It's 2:32am Sunday here in Seattle. I will be sleeping soon... It'll be several hours..

It's gonna be an uphill battle to get over things like this:

Cam on a rocket. At the end, it's under 5 minutes, it is definitely a curved earth.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:33 am

Two things here Lynnwood.

At what attitude do you think that rocket is at engine cut out?

I would say that the attitude is about 50-60 degrees - why is that if rockets should go straight up?

Like this .... and all rockets do this (check it out, don't just take my word for it...)

Any thoughts on the curvature of the earth in the pic above?

Second - look up "fish eye lens" and see the differences between fish eye horizons and normal camera lenses.

Here is the reverse situation for a fish eye lens -

This is very well illustrated during the record altitude parachute jump with Felix Baumgartner and Red Bull. There is normal camera inside the cabin of the capsule and shows the flatness in the earth through the door.

This is the fish eye lens view from the outside camera - wtf?

Quote a different curvature at 120k ft to the pic below?

There is an instrument kitted balloon flight recorder with a normal camera on board on YT that also shows this very plainly. (its at 120 000 ft)

There is more, but one has to be clear at what you are looking at, with what, and no cgi.

:hmm

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:14 am
Profile WWW

It has to be a pleasant day outside in Europe and the US.

Every one is outside.

Sure was a cracker summers day here - 31 C with rain beckoning from the mountains. Sigh.

I got my piping job 50% done.

:)

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Flat Earth have you pondering...... :hmm :hmm

Pesky NASA: Just another reason why I have :censor issues with them.
For some reason they keep the "flat spot" with a bit of a hole in it from us.

--------------------------------
Some folks say its flat, and others say its round. Want to hear something really neat..
both are correct. Just how can that be you say???

Is the earth spherical for the most part?
Yes

Does it have a flat spot in it?
Yes, only "one" of the poles.
What does the flat spot look like? Take an egg and tap one of the ends with the convex side of a spoon.

Again, just my .02 cents

Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:38 am

No balls anywhere to be seen gtavt. I would be happy to concede that there is a flat spot, edge to edge yes = :)

Just a plain ole Plane surface, probably a disc like Lynnwood said.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

On the topic of the flat earth, I need to be convinced.

Maybe its because I've been "well indoctrinated" since childhood?

I expect the reality of the situation to become known whilst Trump is POTUS. I say this because I think that whilst he is in power there is going to be "a non-stop flow of paradigm shifting revelations". All the things which we've been told are true but aren't, plus things we were just so unknowing about that we did not even know that there was something that we did not know!

Its like catch 22, but on steroids! How does one ask a question without even knowing that there is a topic on which the question can be asked?

(I should have made that plural, as there have to be many topics which fall into that category!)

Not everything will be nice... there will be things which we will wish were not so. The elite praying to Ishtar and raping virgins (and then killing and drinking their blood?) during the process will upset most people. But that will be only part of the story. The full extent of the planet-wide pedo situation has to become known, so that it can be expunged from our reality and the surviving victims can start the healing process. Child pedo too.

ET, UFO's, Breakway civilisations, human experimentation, Zetans breeding hybrids, some people not being fully human (Reptillians, etc), Corey Goode's revelations, and more. Even on their own all these will make the idea that the earth might not be flat feel somewhat tame by comparison, yet at the same time if it were proven that the Earth is not wholly round, then this information on its own will already be earth-shattering for most people.

btw, one piece of personal news. A book publisher has written to me saying that they would like me to write a book for them. This is on one my of 'hobby' interests (I'm into trains!) They saw my website and decided that I am the person for them. They will pay me for my efforts. I am happy to do this but have never written a book before and have such a crowded life that I'm concerned their desired timeframe (8 - 12 months) will not be achievable. Talk about unexpected things happening which one had not even considered as a possiblity.....

They want me to sign a contract, then they will send me an advance. Although I have already started researching things I would rather sign the contract in January and ask for it to include a six month "temporal review" to see whether I am way behind. I understand that from their point of view they need to plan printing schedules well in advance, so I would rather have this review than leave them in a situation where a time slot has been arranged for a book that is still incomplete.

Simon

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:11 pm
GT Truther

Well said Simon...... :clap

Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:13 pm
GT Truther

OK, I'm giving up the curvature of the earth. I don't see any close-up distortions and there's no way to tell what kind of lens is being used. Here's something more concrete. The sun.

If the earth is flat and round...ish, and Antartica is the outer edge, and the sun goes around in a circle above the round platter at the "equator" shining light down in a circular pattern so we experience day and night in 24 hour cycles... , then ALL of Antarctica cannot get sunlight 24 hours a day for several months. A stationary camera in Antarctica must go dark for some part of each 24 hour cycle. You can't have 24 hour light from the sun if the sun is lighting up the "other side" of Antarctica on the "other side" of the platter.

So please help me out with this:

This is a stationary camera in Antarctica... The sun stays above the horizon for many many weeks.

SEE: There is no way this can happen with the sun moving like this:

I assume it is the same in Alaska, part of Alaska is dark 24 hours a day for several months. Do you watch "Life Below Zero"? It's a great series. Unbelievable how these families can live out there!!

Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:42 pm
GT Truther

Lynn, I dont know - but sure would like to know the answer too!

gtavt, thanks.

--------------------------------------

One of the Kryon chanelled messages at Wilmington in November 2016 talks about Wild Cards and whilst Trump is not named there is a direct reference to a leader who has just been elected.

Numerology says that 2016 is a 9 year - and 9 means completion, the end of something - perhaps a time cycle, energy, paradigm...

Kryon also points out that this new leader will be the 45th President and that ... 4+5= 9

So... this will be a very significant Presidency... a 'wild card' presidency.

Kryon urges people to not make up their minds in advance, one way or another... change is coming, and fast - instead of taking another 3 generations... this is the shift and new energy...

"we dont know what we dont know" as Kryon says, and whilst we are not told the exact details of the future potentials (ie: what is possible to happen in the future) Kryon points out that wild cards "do as they do so that we can have a better civilisation in the future".

Kryon also says that a big stick has been inserted and its going to be turned, and as it turns other things will respond and happen that never would have happened before. (what the stick has been inserted into is not revealed... I think its a metaphor)

download and listen here:

http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/2016%20downloads/download_wilmington-16.html

its the 30 minute message, Trump is addressed in the last 5 minutes. The rest of the message is about wild cards in general, etc.

(my comments) yes we all want to know the full info. not just in advance but "right now". However, to discover how how things transpire we are going to have to live through it

Simon

Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:49 pm
GT Truther

Hope this works. Many people have noticed a time line change. I checked out sat maps and found that Sicily is no longer an island. I remember it being far from Italy. Do you? OK I give up trying to post a photo. Just search satellite maps and see what I am talking about.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:06 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next