It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
(Cross posting)
Twice in my life I've consciously experienced teleporting with the little people. The last time, as recent as a little over a year ago. Silver suit, blue eyes...Thought I'd share this with you since I just released this secret in a discussion tonight. I might add, In the 70's, this little humanoid somehow managed to place me in her craft...That's how I know she has blue eyes and wore a silver suit. Long story...I'm assuming since I was contacted by the people from Coma Berenices...it got around, her and others decided it was their time for introductions...Give it time, I'm sure eventually you'll understand all of this. It all has to do with the alleged 144,000...

Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:45 pm
GT Truther

So Sky, I spent a few hours reading up on the spherical vs flat Earth debate. It's a fascinating debate, though as is typical of these times, it isn't being conducted in a polite manner by the 2 sides.

The Flat Earth side has some evidence that I found interesting. Videos that show ships that appear to sink below the horizon line as is consistent with the math involving the distance to the ship and the curve of the Earth, only to view the scene with a powerful telephoto lens, and there the ship is in full view when the math says it shouldn't be.
The video showing Chicago's skyscrapers across an expanse of lake from Michigan, once again visible with a powerful telephoto lens when the math says it shouldn't be. And the tv weatherman saying it was a mirage due to weather features seemed really feeble to me. The video of the rocket sent straight up with a camera strapped to it abruptly stopping way up when it sounded like it hit something, that something being the dome in which we are supposedly enclosed was interesting. Also, Flat Earthers don't believe in gravity, and without gravity on an Earth moving thousands of miles per hour through space, we would be having big trouble keeping our feet on the ground. My recent reading has shown me that gravity is a problem child in the world of quantum physics, so who knows, maybe they are right.

And there is the political stuff such as the Antarctic treaty surprisingly signed by countries including cold war America and the Soviet Union (and others) that essentially made Antarctica off limits to prying eyes . And the series of high altitude atomic explosions (soon after the treaty) by those 2 countries could be seen as going after the dome (and with the suggestive name of Operation Fishbowl). And of course there are the possibly faked moon landings, despite the fact I saw several recent videos involving Nasa people saying they are currently trying to solve the problem of dealing with the Van Allen radiation belt so we can achieve more than low orbit flights. So how did we get to the moon way back in the 60s'? Of course the flat Earthers think it's actually the dome that keeps us from going beyond low orbit.

But there's lots of problems with the Flat Earth theory. How do you explain comets and asteroids leaving their mark on Earth's surface?
And then there is the curved shadow of the Earth during lunar eclipses. And amateur astronomers images of other planets show them as spheres. Sphere seems to be the shape of planets in our solar system.

Also, there are constellations visible in one hemisphere and not the other, which shouldn't be the case on a flat Earth. And if the Sun is a lot closer and smaller (a flat Earth belief), and operates as a sort of spotlight, even if you currently occupy a shadow area, on a flat Earth you could still see the sun's spotlight in the distance.

So what do I think? I think it's unlikely we live on a flat Earth, but I must say my Mandela Effect experiences leave me a lot less confident that I understand the reality of this world. And it happens to be true that a number of quantum scientists are currently working on a theory that we are experiencing a holographic universe where everything we see, feel and hear in 3D emanates from a flat 2D field. So maybe the flatness extends beyond the Earth to the entire universe.

Sorry for rambling, but you can't talk about stuff like this in the normal world without being considered delusional. So why do you believe in a Flat Earth, Sky?

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:00 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

Subtle difference Midnight. I do not just "Believe" that Earth is flat. That would be conceding to just why everybody out there JUST BELIEVE that earth is a ball - as they saw it so in their spastic education (including me.)

After having spent a inordinate amount of time studying the facts presented and then going out and observing my own view on the matter. Therefor - it took some time, but I finally "Realized" the truth of the matter.

I leave you two options:
1. Tell me how the Suez canal remains full of water? There is no dykes holding it in.....
2. Give me just one factual ball proof. Not a belief...

The basic difference in believing to Realizing - just get the work done, effort rewards the mind.

Lastly - the only critical matter is that the lies are humongous if we are on a realm of flatness. Otherwise, it really does not matter whether it is either.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

then:
FTL Via Ztalk from April 1 (1)
Quoted:
Quote:
Why are the elite trying to cheat death and live forever? Head transplants, and then Elon Musk wants to be able to transfer brain activity from one head to another. Cities in the sky, already we have the floor plans but mankind is nowhere near able to harness as asteroid for floatation. Is this alien envy, trying to control gravity? And what about the new two-seater drones, that look and act like UFO saucers. Alien technology envy?
[and from another]
Silicon Valley’s Quest to Live Forever. April 3, 2017. http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/ ... s-quest-...
One approach to defeating aging suggests replacing body parts as they fail. Another aims at finding a master key to youth. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells and their mitochondria, which provide energy; some in Hollywood call it “the God molecule.” But taken in excess it can muffle a number of bodily repair mechanisms, leading to liver and kidney problems or even the rapid and potentially fatal sloughing of your skin.
[and from another]
Concept Drone Seats Two People and Hits Speeds of 120mph. March 27, 2017.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... drone-se...
This strange vehicle might look like a flying saucer, but it's not for extraterrestrials.
[and from another]
Elon Musk is Setting up a Company that will link Brains and Computers. March 27, 2017.
https://arstechnica.com/business/2017/0 ... ng-up-a-...
The ultimate goal would be a “neural lace” to enhance people’s cognitive abilities. He imagines that Neuralink's proof-of-concept products will be implanted electrodes for treating epilepsy and depression. They will be much like current implants for treating Parkinson's, which work by regulating electrical activity in the brain. Their work will build on over a decade's worth of successful brain-computer interfaces (BCI), beginning with BrainGate, an early BCI tech that allows people to type messages on a computer by picking out letters one by one on a screen. It works by connecting to the brain's motor cortex: when the person thinks about moving, that thought is translated into movements of a cursor. But this method is still quite slow, and Musk's company hopes to speed things along.
[and from another]
Sci-fi plan to Hang a Wandering Skyscraper from Asteroid Orbiting Earth. March 27, 2017.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... itect-un...
Deemed the ‘world’s tallest building ever’, Analemma Tower will be suspended from an orbiting asteroid 31,068 miles (50,000 km) above the Earth– and the only way to leave is by parachute. The orbital path would swing the tower in a figure eight pattern between the northern and southern hemispheres each day, taking residents on a tour through different parts of the world - all in just a 24 hour orbital cycle.
[and from another]
Doctor Ready to Perform First Human Head Transplant. April 26, 2016.
http://www.newsweek.com/2016/05/06/firs ... ant-4522...
Italian neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero is set to perform a two-part human head transplant procedure he dubs HEAVEN (“head anastomosis venture”) and Gemini (the subsequent spinal cord fusion).
Quote:
SOZT
The elite seem to be lost in fantasy land lately, with serious discussion and enterprises funded to allow mankind to live forever, become immortal. It is obvious that aging and death is part of God’s plan, in fact genetically programmed to happen, so why the wishful thinking?

The theft of wealth from the common man has allowed the 1% to get exorbitantly wealthy, and faced with the prospect of the Nibiru passage many are becoming unhinged. Fearing judgement day, they wish to put off death. Being on the top of the pile at present, they fear the next incarnation will not be so advantageous.

Where mankind is not yet able to reconnect a severed spinal cord, suddenly there is discussion and plans to transplant an entire head to another body. This in concert with Elon Musk’s Neuralink plans to connect one brain with another, or perhaps with a computer, paints a picture of the elite wanting to escape the restrictions of their current human body. If not cheating death, then cheating nature.

This is but a step beyond the constant body enhancements that humans endulge in, and none of this will succeed, but as we noted when Musk was collecting funds to colonize Mars
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue532.htm
– this is not about succeeding, this is about making Musk rich.

So many billionaires and multi-millionaires around the world are in the know about Nibiru, aware of the pending passage, and are beyond nervous about this.

They are also aware that the alien presence is real, control of gravity, the ability to heal many diseases and illnesses, and faster than light travel across the galaxy. There is alien envy involved, so designers – architects and engineers – are busy collecting funds from this envious crowd to suggest UFO shaped drones for travel and high-rise buildings hung in the clouds.

Meanwhile, like children playing with toys, these elite neglect their spiritual development.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Action
pedogate still a thing:
http://yournewswire.com/dr-phil-elite-pedophile-rings/

Russian still Not a thing:
http://www.voanews.com/a/crowdstrike-co ... 76067.html

Pyops still a thing:
http://www.blacklistednews.com/How_US_F ... 8/Y/M.html

Dum0crates lies about Russia still not true:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-2 ... -hacking-r

Privacy eroding still happening:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2270.htm

Realization that politics are the problem still not true
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-2 ... vel-cattle

Adding 50% of the nation's GDP in new federal debt ($9 trillion) and trillions more in corporate and household debt in the past 8 years is When The "Solutions" Become The Problems
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-2 ... e-problems
Quote:
That summer has gone
Age, in the doorways
Resenting the pace of the dawn.
All of them standing in line
All of them waiting for time.

Ah, to see in every way
That we feel it every
Day, and know that
Maybe we'll change
Offered the chance

Waiting and watching, the tables are turning
I'm waiting and watching
I need to be there.

I care to see them walk away
And, to be there when they say
They will return.

Controller
Take me to the fire
And hold me
History dictating symptoms of ruling romance
Claws at the shores of the water upon which we dance
To feel it, all the way
And to be there when they
Offered the chance
To finally unlearn our lessons
Take me into the fire
The strength of your singular eye.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:41 pm
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
So Sky, I spent a few hours reading up on the spherical vs flat Earth debate. It's a fascinating debate, though as is typical of these times, it isn't being conducted in a polite manner by the 2 sides.

REDACTED FOR SPACE

Midnight,

I also looked into the Flat Earth theory a little while back. If Antarctica is the outer edge of a flat platter, then an expedition "across" the continent would not be possible -- at least not in a reasonable amount of time with very little gas and supplies. Think about it. The earth is appx 24,000 miles around at the equator. The "edge of the platter" would be a LOT further... There have been dozens of such expeditions. Both by air and by land.

Check out my post about the first two. Click through and read about them. These put it to bed for me:

My post about the first 2 Expeditions. 1935 (by air) and 1957 (by land)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4742&p=55225&hilit=Antarctica#p55225
The 1935 flight only had enough gas for 7,000 miles. If the equator is appx 24,000 miles, and the edge of the platter much further, then the pilot would not have made it very far.

Here's a list of Antarctica Expeditions
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... xpeditions

This is where I concluded the Earth is a sphere, and quit looking. Antarctica is a continent, not the edge of the world. Just simple common sense. No need to go on.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:17 am
GT Truther

FT Zetatalk for April 1 2017 (1)

Quoted:
Quote:
Prong 1 lasted barely two months, and Prong 2 wrapped up almost as quickly. We know that Prong 3 was stalled temporarily due to the US elections, but now that they've passed we've barely heard a peep. And in fact have heard more from those trying to drown out the prongs than the cast themselves. The Zetas have stated there will never be a perfect time to do it (peace in the middle east, no unrest), so to just do it. Can the Zetas shed any light on the situation without compromising the teams efforts?
Quote:
SOZT
When Obama failed to announce the presence of Nibiru by the Fall of 2015, we stated that the Council of Worlds
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/16ap2016.htm
would arrange for the common man to learn of the nearby presence of Nibiru and the approaching time of the passage by one means or another. The multi-prong’d approach ensued during 2016, but after arriving at Prong 3, with all the pieces in place for a “discovery” of Nibiru, it stalled. Even with Trump in the White House and the Clinton criminal cabal under arrest, even with ISIS under siege, the moment when the establishment feels they are ready for the riots that will surely come if Nibiru is admitted never arrives.

Without an admission at some point from the US,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/08no2014.htm
an announcement would not be believed. The cover-up was due to Reagan’s Executive Orders, and this must be admitted and retracted. Meanwhile Trump’s approval ratings plummet, lies about Russia continue in the media, and things keep getting worse. This is unlikely to change. Since all the astronomers involved in the Prongs are under constraints, how then will the announcement proceed? The best way to describe this is to say that a threshold will be reached, at which point there will be an essential announcement. We will be specific.

Over half the world is already learning the truth from their alien contacts.
They know the establishment has been lying to them.

Add to this the increasing visibility of Nibiru and its tail components. Bright orbs here and there around the Sun, red dust and smog, EMP, debris raining down, the wobble producing sunrise and sunset where the Sun is out of place, and the earthquakes and high tides that just keep getting worse. At some point, demands for the truth, crowds forming holding up placards, work stoppage, and marches verging on riots break out.

Any country that’s thinking of martial law will likely institute martial law.

Because now has come the time when it can no longer be denied, basically because people can see it, the visibility will increase to that degree. Then what? Then people will begin to leave their jobs, leave their homes and mortgages, go to safe places. It is an essential announcement only because it has become undeniable.

The martial law advocates are saying they must inform people in order to get them into safe camps and not just have rioting. Direct the energy, in other words.

At the same time, establishment characters such as the Trump administration will push Nancy forth for much more coverage in the media. They want this because they want to break the cover-up over the alien presence at the same time they break the cover-up over Nibiru.

How else to explain the astonishing accuracy of ZetaTalk except to say that aliens are here and empowering mankind with knowledge. Their feeling is that if benign aliens can have more contact with people, there will be more open assistance to people.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/16ap2016.htm
The announcement, as planned by Obama, may have failed, but the Council of Worlds is hardly without cards to play. Regardless of the route the Council’s announcement takes, the outcome will be the same. The public will be aware of what is pending, aware that the establishment has lied to them for decades, and aware of the history and accuracy of ZetaTalk predictions.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/08no2014.htm
Relying solely on Russia or China to proceed would get the truth out but since the block had always been on the US end, via Reagan’s national security directive, without a confirmation from Obama this is awkward and subject to being countered.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Unusual Orb? And another can be seen faintly emerging from the book I'm reading 'Contact From Andromeda' Reading by osmosis?

Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:17 pm
GT Truther

(Note: Answer: Yes! more than onetime. Allegedly, in earth's post history, Unbeknownst to our generation, radiation has stimulated degenerative processes of the cerebral neuron's in the brain, negatively,... thus, an affecting trend or rather inclination towards violence redeveloped...It's very important we don't explode bombs.... Dex)

Notice a similarity appearence with the elongated Orb and Chernobyl's ship? Coincidence?
Did Aliens Saved Earth from Nuclear Meltdown?

Published on Dec 8, 2014

Did aliens protect our planet from being destroyed by a nuclear meltdown?

In 1986, during an experimental safety test, one of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant reactors suffered an explosion, setting off a chain of firey events that would ultimately endanger the lives of half the people of Asia and Europe, with the potential to destroy a large portion of the planet with contamination.

As fire crews died fighting a losing battle with the burning reactor into the night, several eyewitnesses, including power plant worker Mikhail Varitsky and his team, reported seeing “a ball of fire, and it was slowly flying in the sky” and hovering over the scene, for several hours.

At one point, when area radiation levels peaked at around six times the lethal level, the reactor was in jeopardy of igniting in a nuclear core detonation. Suddenly two beams of crimson light emitted from the UFO, into the out of control burning reactor, and held there for about three minutes.

Then they suddenly faded, and the UFO slowly floated away and disappeared. In that brief moment, the site's radiation levels had suddenly dropped from three thousand milliroentgens to only eight hundred, and the most critical stage of the firefight was over.

Catastrophic nuclear detonation of the reactor had been averted. The Soviet government barely even admitted to the meltdown accident at all... and of course did not mention the UFO.

Twenty Five years later, an earthquake off the coast of Japan triggered a tsuanmi tidal wave, that smashed into the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant, resulting in the meltdown of not one, but three reactors, just a couple of hours from Tokyo, the world's most populous city.

Over 15 million lives were at risk, when once again several UFO sightings over and near the power plant were reported and videoed by civilians, despite a media blackout on the story. Somehow the radiation leakage from those reactors was also miraculously suppressed below critical levels, and the disaster was contained to the immediate vicinity.

If the disaster had not been miraculously contained, a large portion of Asia would no longer be inhabitatable.

Why did UFOs appear during such a critical time? Did they save our planet from disaster? Why did so many eyewitnesses report seeing the same thing? It's hard to believe whatever happened was more than a coincidence.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:59 am
GT Truther

Post stand your ground against fake politicians

Go independent

Basket of Deplorable's

it is not about slamming it is about truth, stick to the issue

Where is the healthcare?

Where are rights? aka:
" fourth amendment to the US constitution, which states that 'The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated"

more on the story
http://www.salon.com/2017/03/30/privacy ... cy-rights/

Join the EFF
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/03/c ... e-industry

Take steps
http://www.fastvpnservice.com/

https://draftbernie.org/

Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:12 pm
GT Truther

Post SWAMP is still a thing
Quote:
Catastrophe Strikes Atlanta After ISIS Terrorists Blow Up Main I-85 Bridge
US Interstate Highway System (IHS) are composed of structural steel making it impossible for them to collapse from a fire of any kind lasting just 30 minutes

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2272.htm

CIA’s Ongoing Worldwide Pedo-Operation
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=68600

EXPOSED: CIA – The Swamp Monsters
http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/01/ ... -monsters/

WiretapGate’s First Victims:U.S. Intelligence Community,the Mainstream Media,and Democratic Party
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=69553

#Vault7: WikiLeaks reveals ‘Marble’ tool could mask CIA hacks with Russian, Chinese, Arabic
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-3 ... ese-arabic
https://www.rt.com/news/382940-wikileak ... framework/

Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:52 pm
GT Truther

Post Berndown to First 100 day which comes due 4/30/17
Stay down

Wolfs in charge

DoNothingCrap, not grassroots

When are you going to make America great?

We are losing out marbles: :slap :roflmao

Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:35 pm
GT Truther

Orb update:

The Orb patterns appear indicative of constellation's for sure..In this photo, the top middle formation is similar to Cassiopeia, this month's night sky. I think there are records of UFO intelligence contact's from Cassiopeia. Now we have two constellation's deciphered...Cassiopeia & Coma Berenices.

OK, back to the Golden Thread, of which, BTW, also is known as the Silver Cord when out-of-body traveling...

One more:
Someone pointed out last night..."Orion"

Dex

Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:50 pm
GT Truther

Post At the end of 100 days

Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:04 pm
GT Truther

Thank you 7...The Billy Meier spiritual experience was great. I hadn't heard about it before.

Dex

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:27 pm
GT Truther

Post Can you say, cover up?
FAKE:
Quote:
3 homeless people were able to ignite hundreds-of-millions of dollars worth of virtually non-combustible and non-explosive HDPE -- high-density polyethylene -- pipes used in traffic management, cabling, fiber-optic and wire networks for telecommunication companies such as AT&T and Google Fiber, that Georgia transportation officials claimed was stored under the I-85 bridge for over 10 years,”

REAL:
Quote:
ISIS describing in its online bomb making instruction guides (and videos) how to detonate 50-gallon barrels of diesel fuel using PVC pipe bombs to destroy large structures—such as concrete reinforced checkpoints, bridges and buildings.

Quote:
the reason why is simple: “After they got the American people to believe in the 9/11 and President Kennedy assassination fantasies. why should they care about the truth and stop now?

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2273.htm

Another circus brought to you by:
Quote:
But now we know what the secret motivation is that is driving all this infiltration, war and destruction and mass death all over the world by these RKM Babylonian COL Banksters who run America, NATO and so many nations. It is the satanically chosen and anointed Babylonian Talmudic core control group.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/03/28 ... y-part-ii/

Chasing unicorns

no clowns

Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:49 am
GT Truther

The Star

Aboard her spacecraft, LYA brought up an image of a starfield on a viewing screen to show Professor Hernandez where she was from. He tried to remind the various brighter points of light and the relative position of what LYA said was her home sun system with respect to the rest of the stars seen in that starfield. She said her home sun was a part of what we call Beta Andromeda.
Beta Andromeda is apparently the central body of a group of stars within the Andromeda Constellation which are gravitationally associated with each other and are moving in space together. LYA has said that that group is moving toward our local system at this time and is closing on us so that in sufficient time we may even be neighbors for a while. This, she says, is one of the reasons for their interest in us. Other space traveling races in that same group of stars have indicated similar interests.
The position of LYA's home planet INXTRIA, as seen and pointed out on the viewing screen is not the position of the Andromeda Galaxy, M-31, also seen on our star charts as a dim cloud of stars in the opposite side of the An-dromeda Constellation. The Andromeda Galaxy was not even shown in the star field seen in the viewing screen on board LYA's ship.
It has been noted before, in other UFO contact cases as well, that by the time a given ET civilization makes contact with us, they have learned our languages, stud-ied our sciences and technologies, and have become familiar, with our written form and documented knowledge.

They usually are, or become, quite familiar with our astronomical sciences and how far we have progressed in mapping and studying our local universe. Thus they become quite familiar with our published star charts and our groupings of stars for identification. (See also a similar case evidencing thorough familiarity with our astronomical knowledge in UFO-CONTACT FROM FROM RETICULUM.) If we connect certain stars with lines to help us ident-ify them, they, the ETs, sometimes use the same kind of
lines for the same reason, to help us identify the stars indicated. A similar star chart was shown one of the contactees in UFO ABDUCTION AT BOTUCATU.
Thus we see Cassiopeia in the same viewing screen star field to help confirm the stars in Andromeda, and we see INX'IRIA opposite Beta Andromeda from Cassiopeia, in a section of dim stars. We do not think LYA's home sun is even visible to us from here, nor would ours be visible from there.
We shall first present, here, the simple star chart drawn by the professor from what he observed from aboard LYA1s spacecraft.

Continued:
http://www.galactic-server.com/RUNE/lya15.html

Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:08 am
GT Truther

(Note: The attempts to avert this has been, and is being made...Dex)

The "Catastrophe" is the commonly called "Judgement of the Nations" of which Christianity makes reference in the Evangels and the Apocalypse of Saint John.

According to the extraterrestrial civilizations that have been observing us, since the appearance of man on the face of the Earth, the planet is a plane of evolution, subject to a vicious circle, in which has existed for millions of years, a multiplicity of civilizations which reached as much or more development than the present one, and which destroyed itself due to it's arrogance and egotism, which came to produce in them a loss of spiritual values and in turn a cult of slavery to material things through a science divorced from humanism. The Guides have manifestly shown that man, once more, in the present, finds himself confronting the possibility of advancing or disappearing as such from the equation. And it is here that we remember the message of hope when faced with the end of the world, that it will bring our humanity to a sincere change. Do we not have at present, a chance that the change will not be imposed, that what could guarantee the evolution is the correct and voluntary use of free will toward evolution, without force or threat, for the best intentions that exist?

The extraterrestrial presence certainly is the final warning before a series of happenings that could produce an acceleration of the process of transit, in which the Earth finds itself, which, instead of destroying itself - would bring it toward a transformation, at a cost of a partial destruction of it's population and civilization, as a purgation that stimulates a reorientation. All of this will occur, according to what they have said, in an imprecise time soon, "so close that you will not be able to stop it when you see it coming..." (OXALC).

The changes on the planet will obtain when this world enters a state of transition toward the fourth dimension, and the circumstances that hurry this change are possibly a comet or an asteroid striking the Earth, producing changes in the electromagnetic field, detonating the atomic material found activated in their storage, and bringing destruction and contamination upon the same countries that created them. The chain reaction may leave only one part of the world survivable, and that could be the central zone of South America.

The vicious circle will finally be broken because the remnant of humanity that remains, that previously had been extracted from the face of the Earth, will be well trained arid prepared to overcome the adversities and the errors committed. Great mother-ships are placed at the disposition of the terrestrial travelers, who in complete families and in large numbers will receive help and support from their superior brothers to preserve the human genus, selecting as points of descent and embarkation, those places indicated from ancient times, such as Nazca, for example.

It may not be then, as man fears, that all will be a product of a third world war. Even today, neutral lands are free through arrangements, that reduce the local control by the great powers that intervene in covert or overt form. It is ever more probable that such could come about through a computer signal, that all could be the product of an unforseen accident, due to the stress of political tension in the hands of the military, provoked by the ones who mistakenly tell them to use such energy. Certainly those events will come when the environment has reached the maximum of degeneration and has lost all moral values, which, without being prophets, we can see at simple sight is not far away. Already the order is allegoism, destabilization and destruction, which governs our civilization.

Actually the demographic explosion and it's consequent problems, are interpreted by the extraterrestrial minds as a reply by the Universe before the moment of evaluation that passes through the Earth and becomes a springboard in evolution, for which many beings with a potential for evolution, who belong to other planets also in the third dimension, are now being sent to this one, incarnating here to take advantage of the opportunity to transcend (to the fourth dimension), embodying the test of man.

In this manner are released such persons as those who have no identification with any epoch of the history of this world. When some undertake such exercises in regressive reincarnation, there emerge details of which one is completely unaware, to his knowledge. Many then do not pertain to the cycle of incarnations of this planet, but all learn the precise moment when it becomes favorable for one of them to undertake the test of change and evolution.

But is it perhaps the help and protection promised by the ships of space, that guarantee that later we will not relapse into our errors of the past?

We do not have much assurance that man will come to attain a state of consciousness that will allow him to evaluate and overcome the experience of his whole past. This change of attitude toward life is not acquired as easily, if we continue living in the anti-love state that is egoism, since this is against our own nature. Man is a social being, fulfilled in society through human relations ever more humane, by which he partakes of and gives to it, accomplishing the execution of the cosmic plan that exists over him, and in which he is assigned a singular place in the harmonious disposition of the Universe. To deny this is to deny our own essence.
Continued:

http://www.galactic-server.com/RUNE/sixtopaz1.html

Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:03 pm
GT Truther

Just in case....
to compare with the view in the field...

;)

Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:12 am
Profile WWW

:yamon :roflmao :) :crylaugh

That is brilliant recall - I am still giggling....

;)

Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Totally lost on me. It looks like a shadow of the ISS tether. Now I know it represents the flat earth, during an eclipse, but just in case WHAT. What's a viewer got to do with it? I dont get it, AT ALL.

Please be kind. I am dead tired and am not thinking well.

Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:09 am
GT Truther

Just saw on the Yahoo main page that JP Morgan CEO Mr. Diamond states that there's "something wrong" with the US.
Something wrong for JP Morgan but something right for the rest of us......... :brockoli

What would be a good "gauge" to determination our freedom so to speak:
1) I guess if one was to keep their eye on the sky, that would be helpful.......seeing more of our family and friends from space during the "daytime". 2) Chemtrails are intermittent and my understanding is they will be the "last" to go. Was rather hoping they'd go first....oh well.

The saga continues.......... non the less, another happy day for me...... :brockoli

Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:02 am
GT Truther

This is a very interesting site::

Nexus Illuminati's Blogspot!

Kickass!
Indywatch

Google=Midori PORTABLE WEB BROWSER

also

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:57 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post sad day, same day as US entered ww1

The following believe he fell for the the false flag:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-0 ... false-flag

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/04 ... as-before/

https://www.infowars.com/marine-veteran ... -on-syria/

https://www.infowars.com/live-evidence- ... alse-flag/

https://www.infowars.com/scott-adams-sy ... alse-flag/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/06 ... ck-videos/

Idlib is under the control of turkey where the gas came from:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/05 ... back-down/

Trump just doing hillary job:
https://www.infowars.com/hillary-u-s-sh ... ir-fields/

it is all about the SSG war against the we the people:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/03/19 ... he-people/

Another puppet:
https://geopolitics.co/2017/04/07/from- ... n-77-days/

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:59 pm
GT Truther

Post I am ALIVE
Trump Lied, US Planned Missile Attack Before Idlib, US Planes Banned From Syria Air Space
“Obviously, the cruise missile attack was prepared beforehand. Any expert can tell that the decision to strike was made in Washington before the events in Idlib, which were used as a pretext for a demonstration,”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/07 ... air-space/

‘Another Neo-Con puppet’: Trump’s former backers jump ship after Syria airstrike
https://www.rt.com/usa/383920-trump-syr ... -reaction/

59 missiles only got 6 plane, 36 dis-appeared only 23 hit.

Now
Russia appears to have drawn a "red line" by suspending the air safety agreement,
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704 ... ine-syria/

#Vault7: WikiLeaks release shows CIA ‘Grasshopper’ used stolen ‘Russian mafia’ malware
WikiLeaks has released the fourth part of ‘Vault 7’, named ‘Grasshopper’, the latest in a series of leaks detailing alleged CIA hacking techniques. It details malicious software WikiLeaks claims was taken from “suspected Russian organized crime.”
https://www.rt.com/viral/383867-wikilea ... er-vault7/

Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:08 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 37  Next