It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:07 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Sky wrote:
the time traveler wrote:
Why does it say 2016 at the top? Was GLP hacked?

This particular Chapter is titled when it is started, which was 19 October 2016 I think.

The title date will only progress to 2017 when we produce sufficient posts to fill this present tray. About 200 to go.

:)

:awe

Where are all the manifestos, musings, prognostications and research compilations from the established membership?! I'm watching the "George Webb n' Jason Goodman n' Trish Show" lately (aka Batman and Robin, with Batgirl) on YouTube, also the End Times News Report guy, and I'm seeing "citizen journalists" actually 'taking it to the Man', determined efforts to either prove or disprove claims made by the Brainwashers (aka the MSM, i.e. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times, Washington Post, and on occasion the Chicago Tribune). There's a new generation of truthseekers out there now using YouTube to fight the Establishment, and paying a price for it too I might add.

Shouldn't - couldn't - we be doing something here of a similar nature? I have a YouTube channel I'm about to gear up again, but MAJ was known to have interfered with it before and it saps all my energy when these things happen. It's hard enough to muster the energy to put something together, but the technology has made it easier lately. It's like we're old-time veterans, from before the age of YouTube, and....in fact, I increasingly feel my age when it comes to putting out something online, whether a new post here, a new blog post, a youtube video especially......these days Twitter seems to be my one lifeline for the majority of my time, being that I can fire off a reply to something that goads me on the internet, though I despair that these days any tweets are being quietly fenced off from offending the liars and bamboozlers they're designed to impact.

sigh...... :( We're still stuck in 2016 here at the GT......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
Why does it say 2016 at the top? Was GLP hacked?

Good catch TTT.

Why couldn't the chapter end (back in January) and a new one started with the correct date stamps . . . Weird !

At least each post has an accurate date/time stamp.

Anyway, I'm still looking in about everyday. :wavey

Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:49 pm
GT Truther

Post remember remember
Because this would have changed the GREED/POWER MAFIA hierarchy

PTB ALLOWED/CAUSE THIS

Quote:
Flight 93 was downed, I do not believe it was for the reason commonly given (save the White House). I now believe, based on the collective phone calls, that there really was a “let’s roll” attempt to recover the cockpit, but with one difference: they were not retaking it from Muslim terrorists, but from Israeli special ops. Indications are that the passengers overwhelmed the terrorist guarding the cockpit and had begun breaching it. Remember, the flight attendants had a key of their own.

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2017/0 ... ttedPage=0

Quote:
Chris Bollyn, one of the best 9/11 researchers. After Chris completed his PowerPoint presentation, he took audience questions, and I asked his opinion of the “no planes” theory. Chris said that on images of Flight 175’s underside, there appears to be a “pod” or missile; its nose lights up when it meets the building. (This is much discussed in the 9/11 movement. Such a missile could not have been attached to Flight 175 without being noticed by Logan Airport maintenance crews.)

Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:22 am
GT Truther

Post Re: remember remember the 11th of September
mountaintiger7 wrote:

PTB ALLOWED/CAUSE THIS

Quote:
Flight 93 was downed, I do not believe it was for the reason commonly given (save the White House). I now believe, based on the collective phone calls, that there really was a “let’s roll” attempt to recover the cockpit, but with one difference: they were not retaking it from Muslim terrorists, but from Israeli special ops. Indications are that the passengers overwhelmed the terrorist guarding the cockpit and had begun breaching it. Remember, the flight attendants had a key of their own.

After subjecting myself to hundreds of hours of 9/11 videos on YouTube when I connected my Roku to my big screen TV and cut the cable cord, I can say this person has not done enough research on this aspect (the Flight 93/Shanksville hoax) though they are on the right track.

Several researchers have concluded that all the flights were diverted to Stewart AFB (a strange military facility that was once both an international airport and a real air-force base, now a national guard air-base), which was in such a state of limbo in 2001 that it was the perfect location for the flights to converge on and be replaced with drone craft i.e. aircraft that had been retrofitted to be operated by remote control, as outlined in both the publicly-aired "Lone Gunmen" X-Files spin-off show, and in the controversial JFK-era Operation Northwoods plan to attack Cuba. I myself went to Shanksville and witnessed first-hand the poor excuse for an aircraft impact that existed there prior to them building an "official" memorial that completely covered up the alleged "hole"......even though that was under construction when I went there with my friend, we weren't allowed to venture close enough to see first-hand the impact area. It was fenced off. The "tour guides" explained to my incredulous friend and myself how they had been bused to New York and DC to witness first-hand the "other 9/11 impact areas", were put up in nice hotels and given the royal treatment, which explained how they could so blithely sell the lies they proceeded to tell us about what happened in Shanksville that day. Even when we arrived, the uniformed guards came peeking out from the main entrance and stared at my friend and I as we pulled up and parked the car (there were plenty of other tourists); I surmise they'd been warned we would be appearing and might put up a scene, and indeed they kept us under their watchful eye as we went through the kabuki theater of bullsh*t....including the wall of memories where cards were offered to tourists to write something sappy and sentimental about the 'lost heroes' and then pin it on this massive wall of cork. The thing is, THERE WAS MINIMAL WRECKAGE......there were a few photos of the so-called 'debris' pasted on one wall, and what was so astonishing is how so many otherwise-intelligent people seemed to swallow the bull :censor whole! One piece of 'wreckage', which was the only piece larger than a bread-box, was a section of the fuselage centered on a window, and it was propped up/posed against a tree. The rest could've fit into the back of an F-150 Ford pick-up truck. I asked where the rest of the wreckage was, and the cheerleader-type 'tour guide' chirped that the impact was "so great the plane dissolved into the hole". To say I was incredulous would be an understatement, but my friend nudged me carefully and nodded at the security guards, who were staring intently at us from about 20 yards away. So I listened patiently and put myself through the ignominy of being lied to without responding, but I sensed the danger I/we were in.

The point is, it was clear to anyone with a modicum of intelligence that there had been NO plane impact; the claims of those "nearby" at the time are suspect, as we never know their names, and the only ones who can be named indicate they heard a helicopter shortly afterwards, coming to investigate (rather, coming to dump enough trash to give a vague resemblance of a crash site).

Like all the other perps of the Cover-up, he liars helping perpetuate this lie should be hauled out and horsewhipped to hell and back before being nurtured back to sanity when they can admit to the evil.

MountainTiger7 wrote:
Quote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2017/06/yes-virginia-there-really-were-hijackers-on-the-911-planes-but-not-the-ones-we-were-told-2899860.html?currentSplittedPage=0

Chris Bollyn, one of the best 9/11 researchers. After Chris completed his PowerPoint presentation, he took audience questions, and I asked his opinion of the “no planes” theory. Chris said that on images of Flight 175’s underside, there appears to be a “pod” or missile; its nose lights up when it meets the building. (This is much discussed in the 9/11 movement. Such a missile could not have been attached to Flight 175 without being noticed by Logan Airport maintenance crews.)

Not sure if this is your own take on it Tiger, or whether it's part of the quote from James Perloff, but again this misses an integral concept that's taken shape with ample logic to back it up: if the original planes were diverted to Stewart AFB, and military aircraft that had been fitted with remote control abilities and the necessary explosives to detonate just prior to impact took off in their stead, then any objections about "Logan Airport maintenance crews" becomes meaningless. Does anyone seriously think, upon examination of ALL the evidence, that the perps who planned the 9/11 scenario over YEARS would not have considered all aspects? Of course they would! Regarding any plane taking off from Logan (and I just happened to see, a short time ago, a video that inexorably demonstrated the "security cam footage" at Logan that allegedly caught Mohammed Atta in transit was bogus.....when pressed, "additional" footage was supposedly found, but that used technology that was NOT used in 2001); one could study the available technology of the time to discover that the cellphone technology could NOT allow for the claims made by the Establishment, and just as importantly the surveillance technology wasn't what we've been told either. Also and more obviously, any remote-control tech, any "pods", explosives, etc, would NOT be evident on the actual airliners at time of take-off from the civilian facility "Logan International Airport". And the passengers? Has anyone googled the passengers to see what kind of online 'footprint' they had? What about facts such as the mayor of Las Vegas going to the airport to console the waiting relatives of passengers that supposedly died in one of the four aircraft? NO-ONE was there, NO family members or friends had gone to the airport to greet/pick up their loved ones, and that would only occur (he went there very soon after reports came in about the flights) if indeed there were NO actual 'passengers'. Like crisis actors at Sandy Hook, Boston, etc.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: remember remember the 11th of September
Dondep wrote:
...I asked where the rest of the wreckage was, and the cheerleader-type 'tour guide' chirped that the impact was "so great the plane dissolved into the hole". To say I was incredulous would be an understatement

And

Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:55 pm
GT Truther

For those who argue there were no planes used on 9/11, let me point out one important fact: just because an object is aluminum does not mean it would bounce off of a steel column. Consider: what does a martial-arts expert do when he uses his bare hand to break a concrete block in half? How can a piece of gravel shatter a windshield when dropped off a bridge onto a speeding car? Etc. Nonetheless, the "entrance" of the planes into the building - if indeed there were planes - could be 'assisted' by pre-set blasts, set to go off when an approaching device reached the one-foot mark. It's been proven that the jagged holes - where the planes supposedly crashed into the towers - were pre-rigged with explosives. Witness the Jewish "art students" that had rented an entire floor for some weird project, and pictures exist of them cheerfully gathered in a room on that floor surrounded by boxes that were later proven to contain (or at least were all marked to contain) EXPLOSIVES. Details later, if anyone's paying attention and wants to know.

The perps are still lurking around Earth, polluting our air with their breath and our airwaves with their lies.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

This is my personal intuition speaking - due to too numerous synchronicities - I believe the next ""911"" false flag is going to be a staged EMP experience, taking the world grid down and also some fire in the sky as the atmosphere in places will 'burn' for a bit. What are yeht planning as the EMP? Yup on all accounts - the SUN.

here is an example sync......

US Government Prepares For 'Space Weather Event' As NASA Warns "Solar Minimum Is Coming

Quote:
Space weather events, in the form of solar flares, solar energetic particles, and geomagnetic disturbances, occur regularly, some with measurable effects on critical infrastructure systems and technologies, such as the Global Positioning System (GPS), satellite operations and communication, aviation, and the electrical power grid. Extreme space weather events — those that could significantly degrade critical infrastructure — could disable large portions of the electrical power grid, resulting in cascading failures that would affect key services such as water supply, healthcare, and transportation. Space weather has the potential to simultaneously affect and disrupt health and safety across entire continents. Successfully preparing for space weather events is an all-of-nation endeavor that requires partnerships across governments, emergency managers, academia, the media, the insurance industry, non-profits, and the private sector.

Solar minimum - "little power" or as taken to in stock market performance ....

Notice the 'nasty' Eye looking "Up" in that nice cartoon cgi from our beloved NASassholes ... ;)

Not sure, but August 14 is in the news a lot, along with the USA's total eclipse of the SUN, a once every 83 year event (70 + 13?) :hmm hmmmm, yes!

But then stranger things have not happened ... yet

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-0 ... mum-coming

Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

HAWK AND DOVE Stephen Hawking fears Trump could ‘push Earth over the brink’ and start chain reaction which wipes out humanity

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/3935615/s ... -humanity/

Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:52 am
GT Truther

Post 4th Reich, greed and power obsessed
Quote:
plan to take over America...keep the populace confused...so the people couldn't decipher what it really was...due to disinformation and being "dumbed down" by media conspiracies.

All of this (along with many levels of secrecy) was not designed for National Security...but to keep the truth from you and me.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... read=78482

True there is a Secret government, but follow the money to who's behind them.

Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:04 am
GT Truther

Post Earth level event was in the past
Our sun likely had a twin called ‘Nemesis’
http://www.futurity.org/binary-stars-sp ... n-1459802/

Something big is warping the outer solar system
http://www.futurity.org/kuiper-belt-sol ... 1468172-2/

I believe that this happened long ago and is being used not as an Ancient memory for Fear control, not for information or at best a way to wake up HUMANITY TO THE ISSUES OF CONTINUAL WAR AS BEING NON PRODUCTIVE.

just another
Quote:
keep the populace confused...so the people couldn't decipher what the truth really is...due to disinformation and being "dumbed down"

Peace,

MT7

Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:10 am
GT Truther

Oh NoZe!

Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:54 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
HAWK AND DOVE Stephen Hawking fears Trump could ‘push Earth over the brink’ and start chain reaction which wipes out humanity

"been there done that" @ MARS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihC2O1z9Ufk

Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

As seen on Rense:
More:
http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/special ... 17_hr3.mp3

Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post MONEY FOR NOTHING

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:24 am
GT Truther

Thank's for sharing the clip MT7.

Like everything else, mixed with a dash of truth an larger dash of disinformation. Interesting when the commentator mentions the "Annunaki came from the planet Nebiru". Yes, in reality they were Annunaki but it doesn't mention they were "pirates", and yes, it mentions "Nebiru" as a planet but in reality is nothing but a "rock in space"......Currently occupied by good folks for a change...

Does anyone actually think Pirates would have anything good to offer?

History books will be re-written...just matter of time...

--------------------------------------------------

1) Sick of the government folks who keep the truth from the mass population that PAYS TAXES to support some in those positions.
2) Sic of NASA
3) Sic of the Vatican

...There, I feel better now......

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:40 am

Does anybody know anything about 'invisible' sphere's in our "Solar system"?

(Not counting PX) :)

I ask, as I have seen a YT suggesting such, which has something to do with the moon that claimed invisible spheres are out there. Butt this was not done in a way that proves it.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:55 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post 21 century, the tipping point

Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:13 am

:roflmao :whistle :slap

The coolest Headline I have seen ever out of the USA -

Nevada running out of weed, ‘state of emergency’ declared

https://www.rt.com/usa/395935-nevada-ma ... emergency/

That is more like it!!! Concern about something that is actually good for the people and the country - imagine that...

:clap :yamon

Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:38 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: 21 century, the tipping point
mountaintiger7 wrote:

I loved this Vid MT7 - the right message.

Its been 14 weeks and I have just finished my first session studying Gnosis. What a ride, and I am not stopping yet....

It is all in there - and it is all Inside.

No use us looking for help from ET or such. The answers lie Inside.

You can only save yourself! (Apparently no one else is interested..... ;) )

Otherwise - once this life runs out of battery power, it is Rinse and Repeat.

:banana

Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/3935615/s ... -humanity/

Dex; you do realize that Hawking was compromised, don't you? Jeffrey Epstein, collector & compromiser of the world's most prestigious reputations, made sure Mr. Hawking was made most comfortable during his stay at 'Orgy Island' a few years ago:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science ... f-Sin.html

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

Thanks for sharing this, recall. I don't often keep up with Rense like I used to, but this is news to me. Told me something I didn't know. However, people should keep in mind that the Australians, the Brits and the Americans treated the Japanese as inferiors, and lived to rue the day. Actually the common man of the West rued the day for them, as usual. Had the Japs been treated with more respect they probably wouldn't have attacked the West the way they did in 1941.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Isn't life grande! my internet is SUFFERING MASSIVE DROP OUTS because Mr Telco who is going to fix the disaster telstra did to my phone line my landline is only getting 30 Volts when it SHOULD be getting 50 Volts and it is going to cost me probably 700 bucks to fix (I hope not!) but yeah it's truly screwed! that's why I haven't posted much!

Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:22 am
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

Apparently, this photo has been debunked with astonishingly little effort.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/e ... all-apart/

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:42 am

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Isn't life grande! my internet is SUFFERING MASSIVE DROP OUTS because Mr Telco who is going to fix the disaster telstra did to my phone line my landline is only getting 30 Volts when it SHOULD be getting 50 Volts and it is going to cost me probably 700 bucks to fix (I hope not!) but yeah it's truly screwed! that's why I haven't posted much!

You could resource it with crowd funding fr33kshw!

But you should rather make fire under that service provider... :tounge

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:08 am
Profile WWW

Sailfish wrote:
Apparently, this photo has been debunked with astonishingly little effort.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/e ... all-apart/

Welcome on board Sailfish!

That is such a neat find. It shows how desperate "news" makers are when they Lie like that!

No thought about who is being harmed. They did not follow the Golden Rule!

:crazy

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:16 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next