It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:28 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Meanwhile: (1)

Quote:
God bless you and the Zetas for the noble work and assistance to the weak and the helpless people of the world during this end of times. I have a very important question to the Zetas related to the end of times which we the Muslims could not find an answer to it since more than 14 centuries ago. As you know the Qur’an is the last divine scripture sent to all humanity and Jinn (spirits) after the Taourat (The Old Testament) and The Injeel (The New Testament ) to give them a last chance to believe in the soleness and the uniqueness of the creator Allah (God) of the universe and the Day of Judgment. Muhammad (peace be upon him) as The Messenger of God and as a star child according to the Zetas has explained and complemented some of the unclear ideas and verses in the Qur’an and foresaw a lots of end of times happenings to his people and to humanity as a whole. These interpretations and actions have been gathered many years after his death which was called by Muslim scholars as the Hadith or the Sunna or Muhammed’s Talks and Actions. Among his predictions of the End of Times what Islam in the Qur’an and The Sunna (Muhammed Talk) called « The Hour » . Muhammed talked extensively about the coming of the hour and its consequences to humanity even though he admitted that neither him nor the Arch Angel Gabriel knew precisely about the exact timing of its happenings, but nevertheless he presented us with many approaching signs that will occur very close together: Prophet Muhammed more than 14 centuries ago stated that the fake Christ will rule the world for 40 days:
· One day like a year
· One day like a month
· One day like a week
· And the rest of the days like your days.
Since then Muslim scholars have been presenting hundreds of interpretations to this statement in vain. Could the Zetas resolve to us this unusual puzzle and thank you. [and from another] The Qu'ran, as the Bible, does describe the coming Pole Shift. Book of Revelations in Bible, and Exodus for a past Pole Shift. We in ZetaTalk and in the pages of the Troubled Times documentation have acknowledged the information from the Qu'ran, the Hadiths, specifically. http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta163.h ... og0801.htm, http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0913.htm Your list is almost entirely sociological, but some items are geological, such as “The rising of the sun from the west.” This is part of the Last Weeks description in ZetaTalk, where the globe reacts so strongly leaning the N Pole away from the approaching Nibiru that it has 3 days of Darkness, but momentum temporarily turns the globe upside down. http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta582.htm “A smoke to cover the earth” could relate to the intense drought and deluge, many wildfires, the world is experiencing as weather is disrupted during Nibiru's approach. “Sink holes in the West” and “Sink holes in the East” and “Sink holes in the Arabian Peninsula”. Well we certainly have sinkholes everywhere, the PoleShift.ning.com documents that well. And “A Fire from Eden (Yemen) who will drive people to Jerusalem?” ZetaTalk described the African Roll, where the Red Sea splits open further, and there are volcanoes there. Your other issues, which are sociological or based on religious prophecy, are not addressed in ZetaTalk beyond what they call polarizing of the spiritual orientations. Souls lean either toward evil (being selfish and trying to control others, take from others) or good (being empathetic and caring of others). As the End Time approach, these tendencies become more obvious, and humans group together with their own kind. http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t00.htm [and from another] I would like to know what phenomena that causes a normal day to be equal to one year? And the second day to be equal to a month and the third day to be equal to a week? And then everything returns to normal? Could this be related to the rotation or to the three days of darkness or maybe Muhammed was talking about another distant future and not the coming poleshift? Salaam. [and from another] Much of what is relayed is allegorical. For instance in India Shiva is Nibiru, and Kali the Earth Dark Twin which appears blue in our view. http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tworx608.htm And in China, the Nuwa Legend described the globe coming to life again with new poles. http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue463.htm
Quote:
We in ZetaTalk have been allowed to describe a sequence of events, as the date of the Pole Shift is not to be known. Jesus and Muhammed, as well as other Star Children, were intent on giving humanity messages to help them grow, spiritually, toward being good hearted. As the Book of Exodus and Revelations in the Bible and the Muslim Hadiths show, these early religions also tried to convey wisdom about past and pending cataclysms. In Islam, this is documented in the Hadiths where sunrise West during the Last Weeks allows the hour of the Pole Shift to be determined.

That said, what would Muhammed have been referring to in his reference to 40 days? “One day like a week” is referring to the stopped rotation of Earth, which we have predicted will last 5.9 days. This seems like a single day as the Sun stands still over part of the globe. “One day like a month” preceding that would be the Last Weeks. Excluding the Severe Wobble leading into the Last Weeks and the Rotation Stoppage at the end, our prediction includes 34 days, a month that includes 3 Days of Darkness and 6 days of Sunrise West.

“One day like a year” preceding the Last Weeks is predicting the confused weather and sunrise/sunset times that result from the daily Earth wobble gone wild. We have predicted that the seasons will “blend into one another”, thus that year will seem not to have distinct seasons, but a mix. The wobble can make the Sun rise and then set again, as has been documented, so night and day may become confused as the wobble worsens. Muhammed is predicting this confused period to last at least a year. And then things go back to normal, rotation returns, and Nibiru is gone from the skies, having moved on.

Source: ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for June 10, 2017

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Just read that on ZT, recall. I don't accept the Quran as being the "last [divine] word", as it attempts to supercede the Golden Rule. Most of the evil in the world today can be traced to [misplaced] beliefs in the passages of the Quran, whether one likes it or not. Do we hear of Methodist extremists beheading muslims and attacking crowds with suicide bombers, knives, machetes, vehicles, etc? Exactly. Ain't happening.

I'll be on later, after going to the memorial service for my best friend locally - 92-year-old Roy - who died over the Easter holiday and had to wait for his son to return from Europe to hold the wake.

And as some of you know, (thank you for reaching out), I've been facing an existential threat relative to the pain I continue to suffer in my bad leg. I was away in DC for a couple weeks, and today is the first time I've had my laptop open to write in some time. Yes, I tweet from my phone as a 'safety valve' for the excessive anger and rage I feel at what I'm watching in this horror-show of a 'parade' as UJ would say, but to contribute here I like to have my laptop to articulate complex thoughts.

Back on to flesh out that set o' bones later.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Just read that on ZT, recall. I don't accept the Quran as being the "last [divine] word", as it attempts to supercede the Golden Rule. Most of the evil in the world today can be traced to [misplaced] beliefs in the passages of the Quran, whether one likes it or not. Do we hear of Methodist extremists beheading muslims and attacking crowds with suicide bombers, knives, machetes, vehicles, etc? Exactly. Ain't happening.

I'll be on later, after going to the memorial service for my best friend locally - 92-year-old Roy - who died over the Easter holiday and had to wait for his son to return from Europe to hold the wake.

And as some of you know, (thank you for reaching out), I've been facing an existential threat relative to the pain I continue to suffer in my bad leg. I was away in DC for a couple weeks, and today is the first time I've had my laptop open to write in some time. Yes, I tweet from my phone as a 'safety valve' for the excessive anger and rage I feel at what I'm watching in this horror-show of a 'parade' as UJ would say, but to contribute here I like to have my laptop to articulate complex thoughts.

Dondep I want you to look up http://matias.ca/foldingkeyboard/

Or you could get one of these and use your normal keyboard https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-5in ... B00B4GGW5Q

Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:02 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
.,. Unfortunately focusing on wealth and power leaves little room for compassion. Which leaves us one outcome - to change the system a 180 degrees.

I keep reading about hints in the silent war, progress is reported.
Reality has improved but not enough for sustainability , greed and politics still to under go a degree shift.
I believe it is more like a 90 degree shift from looking at the puddle from which we arose as primal beings to fully upright and being able to see each other and the world around us with HUMANITY.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:19 am
GT Truther

Not necessarily in order of appearance, but:

Thanks to everyone for reaching out with suggestions. I plan on investigating ANYTHING that can relieve me of this pain, and because no-one should have to go through this in this day and age (even though the elite have degraded our standard of living immensely since they had JFK murdered), I'll be devoting some of my time to ensuring there is a "Pain patient's Bill Of Rights" in place for everyone, not just California. [I say that because I learned that there is a questionnaire asked of everyone who receives pain medication in a California medical facility such as a hospital whether or not they were made to feel like a criminal based on their request for pain medication.]

Thing is, Tramadol works best for me, and I'm incensed beyond belief that the DEA has essentially 'criminalized' it just as they did with real narcotics. Then, after I took the matter up with the Policy Director of the DEA over the phone (who told me "consumer input" was included in the decision -----well, they didn't ask ME, or people LIKE me), I subsequently learned in my research that SOME medical websites are claiming Tramadol - an ARTIFICIAL, SYNTHETIC opioid, is an ACTUAL NARCOTIC. UN :censor ing believable!!! I got into an argument with an online "chat representative" about this; they tried to say "well the drug seems to exhibit a similar dependency" and I WENT OFF on him. I said, essentially, TELL THE TRUTH, just DON'T CHANGE THE LANGUAGE!! Reaction and behavior is DIFFERENT from the composition of a thing, of a drug. "Similar is NOT the same". An Orwellian change of the the English language, which is occurring simultaneously with so-called "liberal" and left-wing organizations like Antifa acting like utter and total fascists, along with supporting censorship and other illiberal practices. {Apologies to those Down-Under, who suffer from right-wing political parties named "Liberal", when in fact they are ant-liberal just like the brainwashed minions of Hillary Rotten Clinton here in the US.}

The world has turned upside down, or was that just the "magnetic poleshift" disinfo artists continue to promulgate?

Speaking of; about a month ago I was interviewed for 2 hours for an upcoming podcast by a new media outfit that's doing a series called "Telephone Stories". The segment will air sometime during the summer. The reason I was approached is because the host of the series has watched with alarm as the right-wing Clear Channel Communications has purchased Gaia TV, home of David Wilcock and Corey Goode's claims. They believe - and rightly so - that Corey Goode is a disinfo agent, that David has used vague and random insights in his past to measure Corey's claims and because they "resonate", it gives those claims some kind of validity. They see the hand of the greedy STS corporate elite behind this effort to pre-empt a truthful disclosure by supporting another false disclosure, one bent on hiding the truth of the coming poleshift, in order to inoculate themselves from the fury of the populace. They wanted me to discuss the Burisch case, which Wilcock jumped into when he thought it was all "love and light and ascension the easy way", with the bad guys somehow punished and relieved of their power over us. This too will not succeed; more on the white-hot rage that will punish them in a moment.

Peter, I did check those links out; the first one, the folding keyboard, is nice, but it's still too big. The second, an OTG adapter, I have already. In fact, I have a roll-up keyboard in my car's glove compartment. BUT.....I DID find something that's now amazingly affordable; a laser-light keyboard for $29.95. On Amazon.

AGS Wireless Laser Projection Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard for Iphone, Ipad, Smartphone and Tablets

3.5 out of 5 stars 185 customer reviews | 82 answered questions
Price: $199.00
Sale: $29.99
Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save: $169.01 (85%)
In Stock.
Want it Tuesday, June 13? Order within 7 hrs 8 mins and choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout. Details
Sold by AGS Design and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Easliy pair laser projection keyboard for your Iphone, Ipad, Smartphone, laptop or tablets
For devices with bluetooth, operation systems: Windows, iOS, Android, Mac OS
English QWERTY keyboard layout
Rechargeable lithium ion battery is included

If you hadn't have mentioned it I wouldn't have known they're so cheap nowadays! Thing is.....that solves part of the problem, yes, but the real issue is more of a lifestyle one. I need something like this when I'm not only away from my laptop and my apartment, but I also need space to sit to use it. Now up until this Wednesday, since over a year ago, Toni's essentially been using the front porch as the barn. We just had a contractor build a real fowl compound under the deck, so together with putting an attached chicken coop, a real "henhouse" that isn't exposed to the northern winds - there is now a place that the fowl, including what's left of the chickens and ducks together with the 2 'guard geese' will now be housed in a safe space where the foxes can't get to 'em. And when that barn is finally moved, and we don't track straw and chicken poop all over the house, and she finishes putting everything away in either storage or the attic or the basement, THEN I will reclaim a tiny nook where I can put a little desk and office chair (which has been gathering dust for over a year as she took over every square inch of the building with 'shtuff') and be able to essentially rejoin the global community....not only here but also putting up new posts on my blog site and cultivating TheCitizenNewscaster.com, as well as the forthcoming mindshaft.rocks website for all my music, and even just be able to reply to general emails.

Being out at the "duck ranch" I'm either cooking or cleaning in the kitchen, or watching YouTube on the big screen from the cramped bed. Not to give too much information here but it's the minutiae of life that determines our lifestyle, and I just got to the point where I exploded. I had not signed up for that. So now the fowl compound will be complete (just the door hardware, staples to secure the fences/walls, and trim up around the eaves) and is the first step to regaining my sense of self, my ability to use my freedom of expression. Until then, and since the problem began, I only have a few hours at my apt. on the weekends......for those that are single and 'escaped', you know of what I speak. For those married, you know how frustrating it can get sometimes, and if not, well good for you! You're some of the luckiest ones, but then your karma may not include issues related to spousal relationships. Maybe you're a 900th-lifetime star-child, here to help birth the next humanoid race to be housed in this Earth matrix. Whatever. Like the song says, "It's the little things that kill".

The pain issues simply came to a head 2 months ago and made it imperative for me to flee to DC to get a real doctor, which I now have. How many of the Americans here are aware of the incredible changes in the composition of our medical personnel? I had to go to the Emergency Room (ER) FIVE TIMES in the past month; 1 ER three times, two other ERs once apiece, and that's not counting the corporate "Urgent Care" facilities that double as "convenience emergency rooms". I had to move my health-care, lock stock and barrel, back to DC, where I was actually assigned a REAL DOCTOR. I was floored when I went to the main ER for miles around the third time, and asked if there were any real doctors in the ER since everyone was a nurse or a "nurse practitioner" (who are now followed around by 'scribes'). Turns out the hospital itself has 2 doctors in the main hospital, that are 'on call' for the ER, but out of the 2 dozen or so emergency personnel that stocked the ER itself, the 'situation room', not a SINGLE ONE is a doctor any more! Furthermore, during my last visit (which thankfully occurred during the business day), the on-duty Nurse Practitioner turned out to be a shoulder-shruggin' hand-wringin' buck passer, and I had to phone the Wound Clinic (housed in a satellite building attached to the hospital, which is done for insurance purposes....notice how many facilities in a modern hospital campus are attached to the main building - if at all - by overhead walkways, or underground tunnels? Insurance costs!) to get them to walk the ER personnel through the process of cleaning and dressing a deep gash made in my bad leg, which has to be treated differently than a 'healthy' limb.

So it turns out my new doctor comes from Bangladesh, and practically ALL the doctors in the DC hospital are from Africa or Asia.....just like the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan called for. There are a few caucasian- American doctors left, mostly on the cusp of retirement, who oversee the new crop of foreign-born doctors, but for the most part, there are NO DOCTORS between the Eastern Continental Divide and the nation's capital, and the ones in the capital are foreign-born, of African and Asian birth. And the cracks are immense in the health-care system; despite that, I'm temporarily okay it seems.

Speaking of the Kalergi Plan.....have I spoken of this here since I first learned of it? Is anyone else here aware of this insidious plot to "mongrelize Europe", as EU 'Founding Father' Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi foretold in his book "Practical Idealism"? (The book is German, printed 1925, and is not allowed to be translated into English - for good reason. It would expose the agenda to mongrelize Europe by "blurring national boundaries, gradually erasing them, and importing - FORCIBLY, IF NECESSARY - "masses of Asian and African stock", to be ruled over by a "Jewish nobility". In fact, it was this book that prompted the main thrust of Mein Kampf, which was the other bookend to the ideologies behind WWII.

If I hadn't have used Google Translate, and read the portions that have been painstakingly translated by one researcher at http://balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php, I wouldn't believe it either. Preposterous, I thought. Until I studied it carefully, and then saw how the plan has been slowly unfolding over the years. Who has won the Kalergi Prize? (Known as the Charlemagne Prize, a real disguise, since the agenda is so....evil.) Why, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Angela Merkel, among many others of similar ilk and station. Gradually it dawned on me....this is real. This has been the real plot all along.

The elite want to bastardize and mongrelize the people of Europe, with a particular emphasis on Germany. No wonder the enmity between the Jews and the Aryans. And now we understand the horror of how the Holocaust was allowed to be memorialized; with evil people hiding this agenda behind the persecuted Jews, it would be hard to haul them out from behind the skirts of the Jews without being called "anti-semitic", but that's in fact what has happened. Now the problem includes shining a light at how these evil people are using Jewry to hide their evil, and many people once they get to this point make the predicted stumble into accusing "jews". Well two of my closest confidants are Jewish, and they feel as do I that Zionism is the scourge of the world at present, and Kalergi was close friends with Theodor Herzl, founder of world zionism.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Facebook's Emotion Tech: Patent Filings Show New Ways To Monitor {and MANIPULATE} Users' Emotional States

http://www.cbinsights.com/blog/facebook ... -analysis/

Jun 1, 2017 - Facebook's newest patent, granted May 25, aims to monitor users' typing speed to ... We took a look at some of Facebook's emotion-based patents to ... predicting the user's emotion based on methods of keyboard input.

Behold, A Pale Horsewhipping Cometh.....

That leads me to another phenomenon that I've been undergoing; heretofore, like most of you I imagine, I've been concerned with watching the progress of - and adding my voice to - the Awakening, the 'Transformation'.....but what has been happening of late is that I have felt so angry, not only at the issue of access to physical pain relief, but in a sympatico way, access to relief of the rage I feel at how the elites have run roughshod over truth, over our electoral system, over our religious and political institutions, and worst of all how the "mainstream media" has revealed itself to be almost monolithic in its brainwashing agenda to turn us all into mere labor and consumption units without the ability to think for ourselves and stand up for our constitutional rights. Is it the Khazarian mafia, the parasitic child-sacrificing international bankers, who are responsible? How about their minions, how much of the blame should be ascribed to them? Nancy L. seems to think that there will never be accountability, and if that's the case, then I understand why I seem to have withdrawn into a state where I don't want to reveal my intentions to assist the patriotic movement as it silently takes names, addresses, locations, critical data that will be important for the day when these bamboozlers will need to be hauled out and horsewhipped to hell and back before being quietly ushered back to where they came from, never to do more harm to the body politic. If reform isn't possible, revenge too immature, and death too kind, and these smug asshats knowing they won't be punished using the legal system, then what kind of accountability can we have? No, simple pious platitudes about "vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord" only feeds their arrogance. They only laugh uproariously.

Something has to be done, at least planned for. Saying "I'm sorry" isn't enough, either. It has to include self-awareness of the evil they've committed, on a level where either remorse must result or a punishment worse than death must be experienced. Perhaps being raped and pillaged, as they've done to their victims, would be the most just. (Not to the point of death though; remember that death is 'too kind'.) I worry that they'll all be taken the way David Rockefeller was.....Heinz needs to experience the cyber equivalent of the horse-whip, as do the Clintons and Bushes, and even Ziggy needs to experience the ill effects of the policies he recklessly put in place and still takes pride in, that brought us Islamic terror.

I can't advocate physical violence, but we need the metaphorical equivalent. If people can be brainwashed into carrying out misdeeds by those using electronic control mechanisms, or those bred under hypnosis, then there must be an equivalent that can do the reverse, so that these evil entities, trudging around the planet's surface and polluting it with their evil, can experience the pain and suffering they've ordered for others.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Back to th Facebook's Criminal Intent (1)

Quote:
ccepted via email:

This little article sat me down, hard. Can you and/or the Zetas comment on this next interesting “deed for humanity” by our friend, Mark Zuckerberg? It sounds really good on paper, helping in disasters and all, but I smell an insidious way to track people. I suspect we all know what his intentions are (as it tracks movements of people in real time), but having you all comment will expose them more to the masses by having this on poleshift.ning and picked up by search engines. This is pretty slick on the elite’s part.
[and from another]
Some think this is a spy machine.
[and from another]
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-globa ... rs-idUSK...
Facebook launches disaster maps to help aid workers save lives. Facebook launched disaster maps - an initiative aimed at helping humanitarian organizations save lives in emergencies.
[and from another]
http://mashable.com/2017/06/07/facebook ... itarian-...
The company that it's launching a new product called "disaster maps," using aggregated, anonymized Facebook data in disaster areas to deliver crucial information to aid organizations during and after crises. Facebook is currently beta testing the product with three organizations: the World Food Programme, UNICEF, and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC). Through disaster maps, researchers are currently sharing three types of information with these organizations. The first taps into Facebook's widely recognized social good product, Safety Check, offering information on where people are checking in safe. This shows how people are using the platform in a disaster. Facebook is also sharing data on location density—where people are located before, during, and after a disaster relative to where you would expect them to be. The third type of information they're focusing on is the direction in which people are moving. It's important to know if people are evacuating north, south, east, or west, so organizations know where to send food, water, and medicine. It could also pinpoint the location of roads, and whether they're congested and should be avoided in rescue efforts. Image
Quote:
SOZT
Russia was not allowed to launch satellites
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/24ma2014.htm
that would spy on migrants. In like manner, the Council of Worlds slapped Zuckerberg down
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/03sp2016.htm
in 2016 over his ambitions to control survivors in Africa with his drone based Internet. He is now trying to be covert. His cover is to masquerade as an assist to disaster recovery providers. Zukerberg is hardly a humanitarian. As a member of the elite he wishes to limit and control the starving masses after the Pole Shift, to enslave them, and to eliminate those who will not be useful to he and his ilk. He seeks information.

Look at what is to be learned! He would learn where survivors are grouped, their “density”, where they are moving, where they feel safe and are setting up new homes. For the elite, who wish to ELIMINATE certain segments of the population, whom they consider trouble makers or worthless as workers, this allows a pointed assassination campaign. Poisoned food or water, or self-limiting diseases such as infections, would be prime tools in such a campaign. If the density of survivors is to be limited, knowing what routes they are using can be targeted to divert survivors into smaller enclaves. This allows the elite to enslave these smaller groups, and to capture and relocate them later.

Where Zuckerberg feels he has smugly gotten around the Council of Worlds objections, he makes a number of assumptions. First, that the Internet, in particular his FaceBook application, will be functional. Those communication routes used by the survivors and aid agencies genuinely concerned about helping them will function, but FaceBook will not. Second, the endeavors to poison survivor groups will fail, in a thousand different ways. Third, after losing track of the migrants, he will not be able to recover their locations or their direction, even if they move toward elite enclaves. True karma awaits.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/03sp2016.htm
FaceBook is immensely popular and international, and Zuckerberg had announced almost a year ago that he intended to promote his internet.org via satellites and drones, to provide service to parts of the world with scarce access to the internet. Africa is clearly a key target. It should be no surprise that Africa is also a key target of many elite, who anticipate the high ground of Africa and its future temperate climate to be ideal for settlements and survival. Europe and India will migrate to Africa in droves, prior to the Pole Shift. Where satellites will be torn from the skies during the passage, prior to the Pole Shift itself they will function to some degree. Thus, those who have migrated to Africa, and set up settlements and formulated defense of their perimeter, will be accessing the internet via one of Zuckerberg’s satellites. As the satellites fail, these will be replaced with the Zuckerberg drones already in operation. All communications in the vast region of Africa will be known to Zuckerberg and his elite allies, who obviously include Israel. This information would be used for enslavement and control, and it is this effort that the Council of Worlds will not allow.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall, can you tell us where those images come from? What those are maps of? (I mean, are they maps of migrants in Africa, or Sicily, etc?)

Combined with what I posted of the new patents Zuckerberg is seeking, it fits. Facebook is a facade for the STS to monitor and manipulate us.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don, sorry to hear of your situation.

I do not know percentages but many medics here come from overseas. But because (it is thought) of Brexit hardly any nurses from the EU are applying for jobs here anymore. In a way this is a disaster, but since the Govt. is restricting pay increases to nurses to just 1% so it might get them to realise that if the nurses were paid properly then more Brits would want these jobs!

Last week we had a General Election. Its result was not at all expected....

Oh what a mess... a right royal cock-up by a Presidential style leader who has well and truly landed in deep mud.

BTW: I am pleased that she did not win by a massive number of seats as having to compromise and watch one's political back helps keep politicians in check and reduce the likelihood of extremism.

Simon

=========================================================

There are sayings about a week being a long time in politics and arrogance coming before a fall, and last week's British general election saw both these phrases being proven true.

Encouraged (I understand*) by European Union bigwigs, back in April our Prime Minister announced that there would be a general election in June. This was held last Thursday. The stated aim was that with the government riding high in the opinion polls it wanted to increase the size of its majority in the House of Commons.

*Link: https://twitter.com/ThatTimWalker/status/873828841688530944

First however came some long-planned local elections in early May. As expected the Conservative Party fared very well, and the Labour party floundered. It was truly thought that the planned general election would be an "easy win" for the government with it raising its majority from 17 seats to 50+ seats. Some pundits even suggested that the government majority could reach (or even exceed) 100 seats.

In its electioneering soundbites the Conservative Party leader Theresa May confidently reminded the British people that a vote for a Conservative Party candidate would be a vote for a strong and stable government whilst voting in any other way would be for a coalition of chaos, headed by a leader of the Labour Party who was seen as being a friend of terrorists. This latter comment referred to Jeremy Corbyn who for many years had indeed acted in ways which many people saw / still see as "befriending" senior members of terrorist organisations such as the IRA - even whilst they were actively involved in the N Ireland religious civil war and planting bombs on the British mainland.

It was when the Conservative Party launched its election manifesto that their troubles began. Many people disliked the idea that free school meals for all children should be replaced with free school breakfasts. But what really caused a massive storm of protest and actually saw many of what should have been the Conservative Party's core and most loyal voters decide to vote for a different party (or abstain from voting) were proposals to change adult social care financing. The proposed plan was that at first people (especially senior citizens) would have to pay for the cost of any required specialist care whilst they live in their own homes themselves, with state aid only being available when their assets had dwindled to just £100,000, although the act of raising funds by the selling of homes could be delayed until they die. Critics called this a "dementia tax". However, by way of contrast, the NHS would meet their costs if they had an illness which required hospital care.

In the context of the election manifesto what makes the problems caused by the new fangled 'poison chalice' social care plan especially bad is that it was only included in the election manifesto at the last moment by Mrs May and her inner circle of advisers, with many important Conservative Party members not even being briefed in advance.

read more:
https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/dementia-tax-nasty-party-policy-lost-theresa-may-majority/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dementia-tax-conservative-manifesto-2017-general-election-cabinet-ministers-theresa-may-poll-lead-a7748651.html

(My view: The topic does need discussing but election campaigns are the worst possible times to formulate contentious future social care plans!)

Having effectively managed to shoot itself in both feet the Conservative's poll ratings began to decline and by the day of the election some polls suggested that the result could be tighter than had ever been imagined possible when the election was originally announced.

In the event the Conservative party remained the largest political party in the House of Commons - but it lost its overall majority. So it did win, albeit not at all in the way that it had wanted to win.

This result is being seen as a severe blow, if not the worst possible thing that could have happened short of actually losing the election.

see message at this tweet:
https://twitter.com/UK__News/status/873162848347836417

Meanwhile, knowing that they had a political mountain to climb the Labour Party leader did something very creditable which has earned him much respect. He targeted the young people at universities all around the UK who often do not vote because they feel that elections have no meaning to them. He urged the youngsters to ensure that they are eligible to vote and reminded them that the Labour Party manifesto included the scrapping of tuition fees for new students this coming September and that existing students would not be charged any additional fees from September onwards. Apparently two million extra people applied to be included on the electoral register in time for polling day. Maybe they were not all students, but that was still a lot of people!

It did not matter whether the Labour Party plans were affordable. They were popular and helped Labour win 30 extra seats in the House Of Commons. Some of these seats had previously been 'safe' Conservative party seats for decades. One of them was in the city of Canterbury where the Labour vote almost doubled (up by 12,000 votes)! Curiously, despite losing even the Conservative Party candidate received a few thousand more votes than in the last general election. In the end Labour won by just 187 votes. In some constituencies the winning margin was even lower... see link below:

http://www.cityam.com/266335/general-election-2017-results-11-locations-mps-won-smallest

When the article linked above was written the results in Kensington was not known, so I'll add them here. With just 20 votes in it Labour won the seat for the first time ever. In 2015 the Conservative candidate had a 7,000 vote majority, so this was truly a shock result.

read more:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/kensington-election-result-labour-wins-tory-safe-seat-corbyn-may-latest-a7782961.html

As an aside, after the election results became known one student who is studying in Canterbury was reported as expecting his tuition fees to be stopped, simply because the Labour candidate won that Parliamentary seat!
Hey ho, thats not how it works. :slap :roflmao

What now?

There is no question that Mrs May won the election, at 44% she actually won the best Conservative Party share of the vote since 1983.
information source Twitter: https://twitter.com/romford_stu/status/873151945229422592

Whilst it is possible to run a government without a majority of seats in the House of Commons the plan is to create a majority by coming in to an arrangement with the Democratic Union Party which is based in N. Ireland. The DUP is connected with the UDA (Ulster Defence Association), which was a paramilitary organisation that fought against the IRA in the N. Ireland religious civil war (known nowadays as The Troubles).

This tweet has a photo which shows the connection
https://twitter.com/ijbrads66/status/873226445342093312

Some people have realised that the undesirable happenings that Mrs May warned would happen if Jeremy Corbyn had won the election were indeed now occurring...

Quote:
"To be fair Theresa May warned of coalition of chaos propped up by extremist terrorist sympathisers. She just didn't say she'd be leading it."

https://twitter.com/Cartoon4sale/status/873247000506109953

Late on Saturday it was announced from 10 Downing Street (the official residence of the British Prime Minister) that a deal had been reached with the DUP, but a short while later the DUP said that this was not so and talks were still ongoing.

read more:
http://news.sky.com/story/dup-and-conservatives-deal-or-no-deal-on-minority-government-alliance-10911773

What happens next remains to be seen.

In theory Brexit negotiations with the EU formally commence next Monday, 19th June. Will we be ready?

If it was not for the need to appear strong and ready to negotiate then it is very likely that by now the Conservative Party would have got rid of Theresa May and started looking for a new leader.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:00 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
recall, can you tell us where those images come from? What those are maps of? (I mean, are they maps of migrants in Africa, or Sicily, etc?)

Combined with what I posted of the new patents Zuckerberg is seeking, it fits. Facebook is a facade for the STS to monitor and manipulate us.

Indeed! DD, and Welcome Back.... For cronic pain what about a medical Marijuana????

By Request: (1)
These images are from a Vid... Location: Peru South America...
http://mashable.com/videos/blueprint:36 ... er=offsite" width='640' height='360'

Its a form of Graphic database ie:
Quote:
Density maps

By aggregating geolocation data, we are able to show a smoothed representation of how many people with location services enabled are using Facebook’s app in each administrative region or map grid for each time period.

One of the limitations of providing counts is that it is not immediately obvious which values represent important deviations from normal. To help provide this context, we also include baseline counts – an approximation of how many people (measured from the same population) are in each administrative area averaged over the previous three weeks at the same time. By matching on location and time, we can be more confident that any differences we observe are due to the disaster event and thus are important to focus on. We also provide additional statistics to indicate whether the observed changes in density are statistically meaningful.

The data is structured as follows where each metric is calculated per unique area: [3]Where:

crisis_name: The name of the event.
time_window: The hour(s) during which the data are recorded.
area_id: The tile name. In the raster form, this represents a given raster pixel on the map which can be spatially aggregated to be interoperable with other data sets. In the administrative form, the area_id represents the administrative boundary name of an area that can be joined with other administrative datasets (e.g. census data).
n_baseline, density_baseline: The average number of people in the same area during the same time window, but averaged over the previous three weeks. This estimates how many people we expect to be in each area during the specified time.
n_crisis, density_crisis: The number of people observed in the tile during the time period t.
n_diff: The difference between the population at the time of the crisis and the population during the baseline.
percent_change: The percentage difference between the population at the time of the crisis and the population during the baseline.
z_score: The number of standard deviations by which the crisis population differs from the baseline.

Quote:
Movement maps

This dataset contains information about the number of people moving between tile pairs over a given time period. We measure this during baseline (movement between tile pairs averaged across the three weeks prior to the disaster) as well, so we can understand how many more or fewer people are moving during the disaster period compared to usual. This helps us distinguish disaster related movements from people’s normal migration patterns.
Where:

area_id_start and area_id_end represent the tile pairs, where s is the start tile, and e is the end tile.
n_people_baseline is the total number of people who moved from s to e during time period t averaged over the three weeks prior to the disaster.
n_people_crisis is the total number of people moving from s to e during time t.
n_diff is the difference between the number of people moving from s to e during the disaster relative to the baseline.
percent_change is the percentage difference between the number of people moving from s to e during the disaster relative to the baseline.

Quote:
Safety Check Maps

Some of the metrics we provide for each disaster derive from Facebook’s Safety Check product. Safety Check helps people connect with friends and family during a disaster. People are invited that might be affected by the crisis to check in safe. Once they have checked in, they can then invite others that might be affected. In this way, invitations to check in safe spread to people on Facebook who are likely affected by a disaster.

We aggregate and share Safety Check data to show where people are indicating that they are safe.
Where:

n_invited is the total number of people invited to Safety Check who are located in area a.
n_safe is the total number of people who checked in safe during time t or any prior time in area a.
safe_ratio is the proportion of people in area a who have checked in safe out of the number invited.

When analyzing this information, it is important to keep in mind that the people invited to Safety Check may not represent a uniform sample across the disaster-affected area, and that the data will accrue over time. Additionally, there are many reasons why people may not check in safe, for example: they are unsafe or busy dealing with the crisis, there is a lack of connectivity where they are, or they are completely unaffected and do not feel the need to respond to the invitation. For these reasons, it’s important to consider this information in context.

Notes;
(1)
https://www.facebook.com/disaster/
https://research.fb.com/facebook-disast ... thodology/
http://mashable.com/2017/06/07/facebook ... Jy.BtqiOqO

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

I hate DEFacebook Horrible Demon of a site!

Meanwhile::

THIS IS JUICY!

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:37 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Agreed.....Facebook is a top of the pyramid pontoon boat.

In todays world, when we see younger folks coming out of nowhere to become billionaires, we scratch our heads
in amazement. Seems too good to be true......and you know what......it is.

Paypal.........Pontoon Boat
Amazon.......Pontoon Boat
Bill Gates.....So many are amazed by his predictions, they seem to be quite accurate. Just how does he do that :hmm
Truth:
1) Our old pal Bill was given a similar or more update version of the so called Yellow Book that stole the hearts
and minds of the A51 residents and others years ago.
2) So Bill never mentions his "technological gift" to us "little" people, he just keeps making predictions and
takes all the credit for it.
3) ..........Bill, you suck.........

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:36 pm

At least the constitution here local works for the average citizen -

HuffPostSA former editor granted leave to appeal hate speech ruling

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/general/ ... uling.html

We can at least deal with "some" of the false narrative being gorged by americans....

Our gubment is so busy filling their pockets out of the ficus that they completely missed out on riding this little "gem" of genocidal thinking.

Jest sayin.....

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Just read that on ZT, recall. I don't accept the Quran as being the "last [divine] word", as it attempts to supercede the Golden Rule.

Its just a case of a human interpretation, but

More on this...
via ZetaTalk Newsletter as of June 15, 2017 (1)

Quoted:
Quote:
ImageSame Message Many Voices

Throughout the ages various prophets have sought to warn the populace about the periodic passage of Nibiru. The Pole Shifts of the past have been depicted, and the coming Pole Shift laid out as a warning. The sequence of events is presented, but the timeline is routinely missing. These warnings are often allegorical, or depicted in myth as a story populated with fantastic characters. In many cases the warning is passed down as a verbal story, or allegorical, but can be deciphered. In India the god Shiva -
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue171.htm
the god of Destruction and Renewal - represents Nibiru. Kali - one of his wives who has a dusky blue color - is the Earth Dark Twin.

The name Kali means black, time, death, lord of death. Kali is represented as the consort of Lord Shiva, on whose body she is often seen standing. Kali is portrayed mostly in two forms: the popular four-armed form and the ten-armed Mahakali form. In both of her forms, she is described as being black in color but is most often depicted as blue in popular Indian art.
Wikipedia

The Hopi Indians also depict Nibiru and the Earth’s Dark Twin as the Red Katrina and Blue Katrina. Per the Zetas, the Earth’s Dark Twin comes up behind the Earth in their shared orbit, is pushed close to the Earth, but escapes from this crunch during the Last Weeks. This approach and drama is described in the Hopi prophecy. The Dark Twin has been captured on film with its blue color, and Nibiru routinely appears red due to being shrouded by red dust. Image When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens the 5th world will emerge. This will be the day of Purification. It will come when the Saquasahuh (blue) Kachina dances in the plaza and takes off his mask. In the final day we will look up in the heavens and we will witness the return of the two brothers who helped create this world in the birthing time. The twins will be seen in our northwestern skies. The return of the Blue Kachina who is also known as Nan Ga Sohu will be the forewarning that tells us there will soon be a new day, new way of life and a new world coming. When the Purifier comes we will see him first as a small red star which will come very close and sit in our heavens watching us. This Purifier will show us many miraculous signs in our heavens. Then one morning we will awaken to a Red Dawn. The sky will be the colour of blood.
Hopi Prophecy

ZetaTalk Explanation 9/3/2011:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/03sp2011.htm
Before the Dark Twin escapes the cup it will be close enough that sunlight reflected from its surface will bounce toward the Earth and be seen on the night side of Earth - a blueish star! The Hopi prophecy also refers to this drama, which is likely to occur either within or close to the Last Weeks.

In Finland there is an End Time prediction about flooding, which in understandable due to Finland lying at the end of a bay where ocean sloshing will wash water ashore. The Norse God, Heimdallr, would blow the mythical Gjallerhorn
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue376.htm
during a time of very cold winters to warn of the Viking apocalypse. Image And in China, the Nuwa Legend
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue463.htm
describes the globe tilting during past Pole Shifts so the Sun and N Pole appear in new locations. Where this is mythology, the directions given are so accurate they can be correlated with ZetaTalk descriptions of past shifts. But in other cases, such as the descriptions in the Jewish Talmud or the Christian Bible or in the Egyptian Kolbrin or the Muslim Hadiths or the Buddhist Visuddhi-Magga or the Book of Enoch (omitted from the Bible), a written description is given. Where these warning seem to differ, they in fact are delivering the same message. Image One oft-repeated warning, in both the Hadith’s and the Talmud, is the Sun rising in the West for several days prior to a passage. In the Talmud, this is for a period of 7 days before the passage. In the Hadiths, the Sun rising from the West goes on for 6 days. And per the Zetas, this is within the Last Weeks but is some weeks before the actual hour of the Pole Shift. Where the length of time differs, the fact of the Sun rising in the West during the Last Weeks is consistent. Likewise, in both the Book of Joshua and The Twelfth Iman, a stopped rotation is mentioned, and the Book of Exodus refers to a dark day and the Earth turning over. Image Seven days before the deluge, the Holy One changed the primeval order and the sun rose in the west and set in the east.
Talmud

The Hour will not be established ... till the sun rises from the West. ... look at that time for a violent wind, an earthquake, being swallowed up by the earth, pelting rain, and signs following one another like bits of a necklace falling one after the other when its string is cut.
The Hadiths

The rising of the sun from the west one of the things which must happen. Between the decline of the sun (at noon) and the time of the afternoon prayer, the sun will remain still.
Kitab al Irshad, The Twelfth Imam

And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. So the sun stood still in the midst of the heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
Book of Joshua 10: 12-13

Midday is no brighter than night. Ships were sucked away from their moorings and destroyed in great whirlpools…. The Earth turned over, as clay spun upon a potter's wheel.
Book of Exodus

ZetaTalk Prediction 1/12/2008:
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta428.htm
The last weeks include, counting backwards, a week of rotation stoppage, some weeks of rotation slowing, 6 days of sunrise west, 3 days of darkness, a lean to the left, and a severe wobble.

Another repeatedly mentioned sign of a pending passage of Nibiru is an Earth wobble. Rather than describe this in technical terms, as ZetaTalk has done, as a Figure 8 formed by the N Pole of Earth, this is described as a confused sky, the Moon moving too rapidly, stars out of place, and in general the populace not paying attention to these signs. The Kolbrin does an excellent job describing this, as does the Book of Enoch (which had been excluded from the Bible). The wobble has been with us since 2004, and is getting worse, but how we correlate all this with a time frame is not clear. Image Strange omens in the skies.
Book of Exodus

When ages pass, certain laws operate upon the stars in the Heavens. Their ways change, there is movement and restlessness, they are no longer constant and a great light appears redly in the skies. The Heralds of Doom will appear. They will come softly, as thieves to the tombs, men will not know them for what they are, men will be deceived, the hour of the Destroyer is at hand.
Kolbrin

And all things on the earth shall alter,
And shall not appear in their time:
And the moon shall alter her order,
And not appear at her time.
And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening on the extremity of the great chariot in the west
And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light.
And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed).
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,
And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.
And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed,
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them.
Book of Enoch

ZetaTalk Comment 5/4/2013:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/04ma2013.htm
The Book of Enoch, which describes signs in the skies at the approach of Planet X, was discarded from the current version of the Bible because it would alert the public and frankly states that Nibiru exists.

ZetaTalk Prediction 11/11/2004:
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta180.htm
This twirl becomes more extreme, as the hose of magnetic particles from the N. Pole of Planet X is turned more directly at the Earth.

As has been noted by many, the Moon presently has a tilted face and extreme orbit. Pictographs from the Middle Ages also show the Moon turning his face away from Nibiru. Other than giving the warning that these things precede a passage, we are not given a time frame. Image
Quote:
ZetaTalk Explanation 3/11/2006:
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta209.htm
The Moon, as a bead on the edge of the hat rim traveling around the hat, is seen in the extreme North during one part of the month, and at the extreme South two weeks later. Why? A turmoil, mostly present at the Ecliptic, which the Moon normally rides. The easy out for the Moon is to avoid the crowded lane, which it does by being too high, and then too low, for the majority of its orbit.

The Kolbrin does give a time frame for the warning given to Noah. He took two years to build his arc, and noted the swift passage of the Moon across the night sky. This would likely indicate an extreme wobble, but again, an exact timeline is missing. Image They had knowledge of … signs and omens, the secrets of the seasons, of the moon and the coming of the waters. .. there were wise men filled with the inner wisdom, who read The Book of Heaven with understanding and knew the signs. … Then the day came when The Lady of the Night changed her garment for one of a different hue, and her form swept more swiftly across the skies. Her tresses streamed out behind in gold and copper, and she rode in a chariot of fire.
Kolbrin

ZetaTalk Description 8/15/1995:
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p43.htm
Uneasy, and being a highly Service-to-Other man, [Noah] gave The Call and received visits from a Spirit Guide who responded. He did indeed construct a boat to save himself, his family, and household animals. The story of Noah has been romanticized to include all the animals of the Earth, which doesn't take much logic to dispel. How big a boat was this? Where the wave was large, it did not cover the entire Earth. How could it?

The descriptions of the passage itself, where Nibiru seems to stand between the Earth and Sun, red dust and debris and hail everywhere, earthquakes and tidal waves everywhere, is found in many sources. These descriptions encompass the Last Weeks and the hour of the Pole Shift itself. The Buddhist Visuddhi-Magga describes the debris in the lashing tail, as do the Books of Exodus and Revelation and the Kolbrin. Red dust and fireballs have been on the increase steadily since Nibiru arrived in the inner solar system in 2003, but not the heavy gravel predicted for the hour of the Pole Shift.
Image When a world cycle is destroyed by wind .. First it raises a fine dust, then coarse dust, then fine sand, then coarse sand, then grit, stones, up to boulders as large as trees.
Visuddhi-Magga, a Buddhist text

The river was bloody. The Earth was filled with redness. It twisted about itself like a coil. It remained close to the sun, whose face it hid.
Book of Exodus

Then, with the dawning, men saw an awesome sight. There, riding on a black rolling cloud came the Destroyer, newly released from the confines of the sky vaults, and she raged about the heavens, for it was her day of judgement. The beast with her opened its mouth and belched forth fire and hot stones and a vile smoke. It covered the whole sky above and the meeting place of Earth and heaven could no longer be seen.
Kolbrin

Things which must shortly come to pass;
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
And the kinds of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Book of Revelations

Trumpeting is described, which was a confusing sign until trumpeting actually started happening in various places around the world
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue525.htm
in 2011. But it was the trumpets heard in Jerusalem in 2016 that got heads turning. Trumpeting was predicted in the Book of Revelations and in the Kolbrin, but once again, trumpeting alone cannot give us a timeline.
Image The days of stillness were followed by a time when the noise of trumpeting and shrilling was heard in the Heavens, and the people became as frightened beasts without a headsman. … The Doomshape thundered sharply in the Heavens and shot out bright lightings. Then a voice like ten thousand trumpets was heard … The whole of the land moved and mountains melted. The sky itself roared like ten thousand lions in agony.
Kolbrin

And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
Book of Revelations

ZetaTalk Explanation 5/29/2010:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/29ma2010.htm
The last weeks are described in folklore or prophesied as being accompanied by trumpets, blasts of a horn. Of course, the human animal perceives sound because of air mass changes. What is the noise from a trumpet but a blast of air, vibrating at a certain frequency that humans have come to associate with a trumpet. Mankind is not familiar with thunderclaps in the upper atmosphere, although man is aware that lightning does occur up there. Due to the extreme friction caused by the wafting charged tail of Planet X, lightning discharge is humongous, with massive crackling discharge leaving the Earth's upper atmosphere. This creates voids in the upper atmosphere, which clap, causing vibration in the lower atmosphere where such vibration is interpreted by mankind as trumpets or horns.

The frightening image of Nibiru in the skies, surrounded by his writhing tail (which is blowing toward the Earth during the hour of the passage) is described in the Book of Revelations and by Mother Shipton. This is accompanied by earthquakes and tidal waves. Red dust turning the ponds and rivers blood red is part of the horror. Edgar Cayce described the geological changes as a result of the Pole Shift, but once again, we are not getting a time fame. Image And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters, and they became blood. And there was a great earthquake, such as not since men were upon the earth. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
Book of Revelations

For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.
Not every soul on Earth will die
As the Dragons tail goes sweeping by.
Not every land on earth will sink
But these will wallow in stench and stink
Of rotting bodies of beast and man
Of vegetation crisped on land.
Mother Shipton

As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanoes in the Torrid areas, and there will be shifting then of the poles - so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow.
Edgar Cayce 3976-15

ZetaTalk Comment 9/12/2009:
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta531.htm
Where there is a written record, such as the Egyptian record in the Kolbrin, many details are carried in the report. Even where the Bible implies a seven year period of plagues, the magnitude of droughts and crop failure or disease from depressed immune systems confuses the issue. The Kolbrin mentions that Noah began building his arc when the Moon turned copper and the moon moved swifly across the sky, implying a definitive wobble. Certainly there are reports of a copper moon today, and rapid movement of the Moon has been noted by some, but most of the populace seem oblivious. But can such correlation be used to extrapolate a pole shift date today? How long does it take to build an arc, and how swiftly did the Moon cross the sky to clue Noah that the time had arrived? The Kolbrin reports that during the Exodus that signs in the sky clued the populace that another pole shift was pending. Then there was a period of stillness, relative calm, when the populace was tense as they knew the prophecies and knew what was pending. Then the tail of Planet X, bringing red dust and hail, was upon them and social disruption and plague affected the populace. But the Kolbrin does not state how long a period passed between the signs in the sky and the horror of the last weeks.

Then there is the mysterious 40 days prediction in the Hadiths. Prophet Muhammed predicted that a Fake Christ (which seems similar to the Anti-Christ of Christianity) would reign on Earth for 40 days, but this 40 days seems to equate to a year, plus a month, plus a week. Here we appear to have a timeline, but what could this mean? The Zetas provided an interpretation.
Image The false Messiah (Dajjal) would live on earth for 40 days in which one day would be like a year, one day would be like a month, one day would be like a week, and all of his days would be like your days.
Hadiths

ZetaTalk Explanation 6/10/2017:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/10ju2017.htm
That said, what would Muhammed have been referring to in his reference to 40 days? “One day like a week” is referring to the stopped rotation of Earth, which we have predicted will last 5.9 days. This seems like a single day as the Sun stands still over part of the globe. “One day like a month” preceding that would be the Last Weeks. Excluding the Severe Wobble leading into the Last Weeks and the Rotation Stoppage at the end, our prediction includes 34 days, a month that includes 3 Days of Darkness and 6 days of Sunrise West.

“One day like a year” preceding the Last Weeks is predicting the confused weather and sunrise/sunset times that result from the daily Earth wobble gone wild. We have predicted that the seasons will “blend into one another”, thus that year will seem not to have distinct seasons, but a mix. The wobble can make the Sun rise and then set again, as has been documented, so night and day may become confused as the wobble worsens. Muhammed is predicting this confused period to last at least a year. And then things go back to normal, rotation returns, and Nibiru is gone from the skies, having moved on.

Meanwhile, the monster cometh. Nibiru has been described as a beast with 7 heads. Per Alberto’s latest photo, might this mean that the moons trailing closely behind Nibiru, forming a String of Pears, look like heads on a body? Image

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ne-15-2017

Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:50 am
Profile WWW

That ZT explanation does nothing for me - it does not work for a flat earth model.

jest sayin..

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I don't know if this has been mentioned in the news outside the UK.

A few days ago a fridge in someone's flat (also known as apartment in some nations) malfunctioned and caught fire. This was during the night.

Somehow this became the start of a catastrophic series of events that about 15 minutes later saw virtually the entire 24 floor tower block alight. A possible reason for the rapid spread of the flames has been identified, this being external cladding on the building walls. A few weeks ago a tower block in Dubai which was believed to have the same external cladding also experienced a serious fire.

I am being brief here. What happened to Grenfell Tower in London was a "worst case scenario" event that only normally occurs in our nightmares.

Whilst some residents were able to escape or be rescued many many more people died in the fire. Possibly some of the deceased were asphyxiated by the acrid smoke before the flames reached them. We are not being told this, however this possibility can be surmised from comments by relatives who were in telephone contact with people who lived on upper floors and talked about the smoke entering their flats... before they went quiet. These people are now amongst the missing.

Following the fire there has been a massive out-pouring of sympathy and donations of food, water, emergency clothing, money... for the survivors and especially on the first night for people who lived nearby and had been evacuated from their homes - in case the very ferocious fire spread or the burning tower even collapsed.

The few people known (so far) to have died include Syrian refugees who thought that they would be safe in London. Of course they should have been. It is expected that whole families perished. Many children. We will only know for sure if and when their (cremated) remains are found and identified. One family apparently lived long enough to be rescued from their 11th floor flat because the mother flooded it with water. After many many phone calls saying that they were still alive and pleading for help the fire brigade came and led them all to safety.

So far the official death toll is just 17 people, which may sound awful but so many people are missing / unaccounted for that this figure is expected to rise. The pop singer Lily Allen who lives nearby was told "off the record" that possibly as many as 150 people perished. The authorities are not saying this in public, and this refusal to be open and honest has become just one of the increasing number of reasons why this event has become a cause for mass anger.

Other reasons for anger include that people were told to stay inside their flats - rather than to try to escape, that the fire hoses and rescue towers could not reach the whole building, that no helicopters were used to help rescue people (admittedly the flames were such that their downdraft would likely have caused even worse problems for people on the ground and adjacent buildings - as it is burning debris falling off the building meant that to protect their heads the firemen had to borrow riot shields from the police), that the fire alarm did not seem to work (no-one heard it!), that there was no water sprinkler system, and more.

Safety here has been an issue for a while, a few years ago the local government which owns the tower block even tried to gag a residents action group which was making public allegations (in a blog) that the building was not safe.

An ongoing news story... I could say more but have said enough for now.

Horrified Simon :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle

Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:29 pm

I report a prophecy of sorts - as it presents views which I align with.

No Pole Shift coming as in geographical - but rather in the power structures of the world.

John Hogue wrote:
The world is going to make a shift of its axis – not the poles of the Earth, that is never going to happen. But the poles of perception of politics are going to move from East-West to North-South hemisphere points of view. The southern hemisphere will be more the source of leading the world’s future politically and economically. You will see Australia and Brazil at the forefront of this new hemispheric shift.

I said that in 1988 and already you are seeing the bridge being built to that future with two southern hemispheric nations in the BRICS alliance, Brazil and South Africa. This economic alliance is still taking its baby steps, bumping into furniture and falling down with a big, ‘Waaahh!’ But I tell you this, someday Australia is going to change that acronym with an ‘A’ and put a ‘BRAIKS’ to the old order trying to stifle this new order of the twenty-first century when the world becomes South-North centric.

How radical is that! I am of the opinion that this will come to be true. :popcorn

Lets really hope that happens real soon and without bloodshed. :candle

Peter - Auz will boom and you will get super internet access options. :)

Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:59 am
Profile WWW

I have to add the rest of John's statement as quoted in the New Dawn Magazine I sub to....

John Hogue wrote:
“Man is now living in his most critical moment and it is a crisis of immense dimensions. Either he will die or a new man will be reborn… It is going to be a death and resurrection. Unless human consciousness changes totally man cannot survive. As he is right now he is already outdated.

“…During this period there will be every kind of destruction on Earth including natural catastrophes and man manufactured auto-suicidal efforts. In other words there will be floods which have never been known since the time of Noah, along with earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and everything else that is possible through nature. “The Earth cannot tolerate this type of mankind any longer. There will be wars which are bound to end in nuclear explosions, hence no ordinary Noah’s ark is going to save humanity.

…The Holocaust is not going to be confined to certain places, it is going to be global so no escape will be possible. You can only escape within and that’s what I teach. I do not teach worship of God or any other ritual but only a scientific way of coming to your innermost core.” What Osho teaches is self-observation, meditation. Awareness is what can create a critical mass of enlightenment that could avert the auto-suicide that only the unconscious, programmed mindset of the old humanity can cause if we remain unaware of how these fossilised traditions and ideas make life negative, make us borrow dogmatic religions rather than stand as a living temple of our own ‘religiousness’.

The true death cults are all the religions that believe in an Armageddon, a judgment day because they are unconsciously programming all of us to make it so, accidentally on purpose. Their mafias of the soul, their priest-hoods, have pontificated an unenlightened understanding of the enlightened masters who became, against their will and intention, the ‘founders’ of these big business, corporate-corpus Christi religions, east or west, theist or atheist. That is what I heard Osho say. That is what I understood, sitting at his feet for many years, being a witness to such observations and predictions like the one above.

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com

Well said John :clap

This is what I have been studying for a while now and teaching to those who ask... coz it works

Side benefits are I have learnt how to conquer the ego's and also do not suffer "fear" any more.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
That ZT explanation does nothing for me - it does not work for a flat earth model.

jest sayin..

Does this mean you're convinced the Earth is flat then, Sky? And if so, what is it that convinced you?

Just asking.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I report a prophecy of sorts - as it presents views which I align with.

No Pole Shift coming as in geographical - but rather in the power structures of the world.

Poleshift adherents would say that is but one more symptom, confirmation, of the polarization of the matrix that takes place on all fronts as the event is considered to be the Intelligent Universe's method of graduating souls from this world for work on the frontiers of the civilized cosmos. In other words, the poleshift isn't merely a meteorological event, but an omniscient one - one that serves a spiritual purpose.

Sky wrote:

John Hogue wrote:
......already you are seeing the bridge being built to that future with two southern hemispheric nations in the BRICS alliance, Brazil and South Africa. This economic alliance is still taking its baby steps, bumping into furniture and falling down with a big, ‘Waaahh!’ But I tell you this, someday Australia is going to change that acronym with an ‘A’ and put a ‘BRAIKS’ to the old order trying to stifle this new order of the twenty-first century when the world becomes South-North centric.

How radical is that! I am of the opinion that this will come to be true. :popcorn

Now that wouldn't have anything to do with the fact you're in South Africa, right? :tounge

Sky wrote:
Peter - Auz will boom and you will get super internet access options. :)

You are aware that NL/ZT is on record as stating the South African electric grid will still work post-poleshift, and Australia - while losing the western 2/3rds of its land mass - will gain new land from the rise of the eastern half, and is expected to be relatively safe.

Of course one big reinforcement of the argument that the correct power-dynamic is now up/down, not left/right. The political establishments of the West are now reorienting themselves to a 1% vs 99%, nationalism vs globalism, as opposed to liberal vs conservative, with a 50-50 split more-or-less.

What I'm still trying to grok is how, as described vividly in Oahspe, much of mankind that perishes rapidly in the meteorological event is caught up in death passionately flailing at their enemies, as if in battle; this description accompanies most of the histories of the previous poleshifts the Earth has experienced, and is described from the perspective of the non-Terran entities brought in to help shepherd earthling souls during the harvest. I've tried to understand this feature better, its origins, etc, and I can only report that I personally am concluding that the time for diplomacy and gentle persuasion against the efforts of evil STS authorities is falling on deaf ears and the brainwashing is openly, nakedly lying with no remorse or compunction. This will lead to the next step, which will be open civil war as the pouting brats of brainwashed losers, egged on by Soros and his cronies, finally uncork the righteous anger of the 'silent majority' that put Trump in the White House.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
Profile YIM WWW

Dondep wrote:
Does this mean you're convinced the Earth is flat then, Sky? And if so, what is it that convinced you?

Just asking.

By investigation and experimentation I discovered by observation and calculation that water does indeed always run to the lowest point - not due to gravity, but mere density.

So look at the Suez Canal - 120 kms of flat sea - no curvature or Loch in sight.

I am not going to be able to produce even a wince in your subjective reality view of this matter Dondep. Your mind will not accept a larger truth due to the pure application of your own intermediate mind which exists due to dogmas and beliefs. To have the Inner Mind revelation where by working the facts and through logic contemplation - you come to "Realize" the truth and making the math work. It's a long story and I promise I am not trying to be disrespectful to your intelligence, so I am leaving it there.

This Nibiru thing is going to be an INNER experience of the forces of dark and light meeting - inside of all of us.

The meek will survive though - with consciousness open like the wonder of children!

The Earth is fixed and true - it will never shift. Shake yes..... ;)

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Bill Gates.....So many are amazed by his predictions, they seem to be quite accurate. Just how does he do that :hmm
Truth:
1) Our old pal Bill was given a similar or more update version of the so called Yellow Book that stole the hearts
and minds of the A51 residents and others years ago.
2) So Bill never mentions his "technological gift" to us "little" people, he just keeps making predictions and
takes all the credit for it.
3) ..........Bill, you suck.........

Now that's a fascinating possibility that just might be a probability......it's known that the ETs that met with Eisenhower showed him and the other humans a "hologram" of the approach of Nibiru "soon after the turn of the millennium" (those who refuse to accept the poleshift hypothesis have various explanations for this, including lying aliens, etc) and this "hologram" is often conflated (or perhaps 'related') with the 'Yellow Book', which stands to reason. Of course the Microsoft Surface tablet PC is as close as Gates et al can get to a human-manufactured version of said device.

The worst fact in all this is that indeed the human authorities (self-appointed, as they have the power to appoint those they want us to ratify in so-called 'elections') have reserved the revelations given to them by ETs for their own use, their own purposes, but ET knew they would behave thusly and compensated the masses of humanity for that. ;)

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

Yes Dondep - for once I gloat - the RSA is south. :)

But seriously - the little wars and stresses on the planet created by man's folly are nothing to the forces of the Atmosphere surrounding us.

You say meteorological events, I say geological events. if the same outcome is evident - that folks will go chemically insane and perish on a large scale - does it matter how lives are lost ultimately. Yet the loss is able to be reduced if man can unify the mental+emotional capacity to translate the threat.

Show anywhere that in this world our globalists are rooting for the High road.

Dice are down and the clock is ticking - a change is begging.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Dondep wrote:

Just asking.

By investigation and experimentation I discovered by observation and calculation that water does indeed always run to the lowest point - not due to gravity, but mere density.

So look at the Suez Canal - 120 kms of flat sea - no curvature or Loch in sight.

Actually I don't see anything different about the Suez Canal - either pro of con. I myself, as many others have I suspect, dispensed with the 'curvature' arguments when every single instance shows surface ships eventually 'sinking' over the horizon, and 'curvature' was often dependent on the lens of the optical device used. The entire premise - IMHO, of course - is that humans are to experience the planet as one continuous 'plane', as much as possible. If the curvature was too pronounced, it would likely interfere with the earth-experience, and if it wasn't broken by the horizon we have, the endlessness might itself be too stultifying, too overwhelming......essentially, it's part of the marvelous Intelligent Design that created our 3rd-density earthly experience so our souls could be self-cultivated, with 'help' available if and when/where needed.

Sky wrote:
I am not going to be able to produce even a wince in your subjective reality view of this matter Dondep. Your mind will not accept a larger truth due to the pure application of your own intermediate mind which exists due to dogmas and beliefs. To have the Inner Mind revelation where by working the facts and through logic contemplation - you come to "Realize" the truth and making the math work. It's a long story and I promise I am not trying to be disrespectful to your intelligence, so I am leaving it there.

Now that's patently unfair and quite subjective on your part, Sky. For my part, I would argue the same thing from my side, which holds that many who refuse to accept even the plausibility of the poleshift scenario (which has much evidence, though we've now determined over the years that people will claim such evidence to be 'manufactured', so we have to leave it to our individual 'spiritual abacusus' and intuition to convince ourselves of our beliefs. And speaking further, I don't "believe" in dogma, or catma, or any official ideology, in any single area of consciousness. I would hope that's been evident over the many years in which I have patiently tried to show by logic why I think the way I do, why I believe what I do, and why I do not accept something just because someone says it is so.

We can agree to disagree, without attributing our beliefs to any "dogma" or "subjective reality", as we heretofore have.

Sky wrote:
This Nibiru thing is going to be an INNER experience of the forces of dark and light meeting - inside of all of us.

This is what I refer to when I speak of "blue-sky shift" vs "red-sky shift". It has nothing to do with the Blue Kachina (or the Earth's Dark Twin, as recall's posting of ZT re Hindu myth above points out). It's my humble opinion, one that I suffered a terrible, terrible epiphany about, that our final 'test' will be one of tribulation, which is NOT to be equated with "doom n' gloom" but rather immense spiritual opportunity in the drama-of-all-dramas some of us believe is about to commence ('about' can be a few years yet, long enough time for mankind to explore all its existing opportunities to make the requisite changes, exact the requisite justice, etc). The texts that have been hidden by alleged 'holy men', the 'priests' that have bamboozled us while committing horrific spiritual crimes in their secret enclaves, are replete with accounts of what occurs during these times of upheaval and harvest, and to keep their illusion going for purposes of maintaining social control, they've hidden those texts. Every so often one of the Dead Sea Scrolls that Isreal has kept hidden finds the light of day, after much sanitation, but even then we learn of such things as how the "Destroyer hung in the sky".

Sky wrote:
The meek will survive though - with consciousness open like the wonder of children!

On that we agree; that is, in fact, part of the Intelligent Design and is accounted for with much spiritual logic, though maybe not for the same reasons.

Sky wrote:
The Earth is fixed and true - it will never shift. Shake yes..... ;)

As I mentioned above, there are various ways to account for the geological evidence of previous poleshifts that not only is there massive 'shaking' that goes on in the Last Weeks, but the magnetic alignment shown in the rock that's been carefully and patiently recorded through extensive cross-tabulation with the other life sciences indicates exactly where previous poles existed. In your case, the paradigm that you accept as paramount, how do you account for this?

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:42 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Yes Dondep - for once I gloat - the RSA is south. :)

Er, what's the "RSA" again?

Sky wrote:
But seriously - the little wars and stresses on the planet created by man's folly are nothing to the forces of the Atmosphere surrounding us.

True; they are nothing compared to what the globalists COULD do to the masses if they were allowed to escape the poleshift experience, nothing compared to the power locked away in the atomic weapons and even power stations stashed away planet-wide. Our Earth 3D-matrix is a durable laboratory/greenhouse/schoolhouse/proving-ground; just because we get a catastrophic house-cleaning periodically doesn't mean the module, the world, has to itself be destroyed. In every instance there is a leavening of humanity left to assist the incoming model.

Sky wrote:
You say meteorological events, I say geological events. if the same outcome is evident - that folks will go chemically insane and perish on a large scale - does it matter how lives are lost ultimately. Yet the loss is able to be reduced if man can unify the mental+emotional capacity to translate the threat.

Actually when I refer to 'meteorological', I'm referring to all the physiological events that include but are not limited to celestial mechanics; it does include geological events though. What I intended to convey by the use of that term was the physical events, which to the scientist exist outside of a spiritual process since 'spiritual' can't be measured by the human scientists of today.

I have had two friends, friends that I converse with on a regular basis, tell me recently that they're now seriously understanding why I often say "it takes a poleshift" [to clean up the mess the globalist STS types are saddling us with]. Of course, my 1979 spiritual epiphany that I often refer to as the "Ultimate Paradox" gave me the understanding that though we will never reach it - during THIS age, in THIS matrix, on this planet - we are essentially condemned, through our idealism and the fact many of us are here on a 'mission', to continue to fight for an ideal world. Some of us forget that applies microcosmically as well as macrocosmically.

Sky wrote:
Show anywhere that in this world our globalists are rooting for the High road.

Dice are down and the clock is ticking - a change is begging.

Uh, were we in disagreement on this? That would be news to me......this is one area where we are in agreement as far as I could tell.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:01 am
Profile YIM WWW

Kudos for the replies Dondep

We debate more when the consensus reality starts to "rise". We are actually on the same page in general I agree, its some of the detail that plays the game in challenging ways.

Reality is shifting in the global consciousness and the outcomes will be something to look forward to imo. These destruction games going on are death rattles of the "old" dynasty.

RSA = Republic of South Africa

Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:15 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next