It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:21 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Every Wonder if your Meditating Right?

In the middle of your "meditation" or "deep relaxation" (whatever you want to call it), you notice your not able to feel your arms or maybe your legs. Your awake and aware but have no feeling of limbs.

Congratulations!.....Your on Your Way!
Kind of like a partial out of body experience. This "loss of sensation" is disturbing to some folks, but I look at it as success or a "baseline" of moving further into a relaxed state. However, don't keep focusing on it because that keeps your "conscious mind" active and defeats the whole process....Remember.....Conscious mind has to be disengaged.

Where do You go From Here?
Viewing, Astral projection, communicating to relatives or loved ones on the "other side" so to speak or with our friends in space.

How do You Make that Initial Call You Say?
This pipeline is all the same, just depends on who you want to reach out too. Remember, the "Field" we live in is "Intelligent". Just think of who and you'll be directed to them (providing their available). It's hard to get the hang of it, one minute you may be communicating with someone who has passed away, then few minutes later your communicating with one of our family / friends in space who are not too far away.

Note:
When I refer to "Communicating", it's basically by "image". We all start out with images which give us thought or a meaning, then it progresses from there. In the beginning you'll be the one receiving images from all kinds of folks from the Other Side, you'll have no idea who is who. That's ok, they understand. In time you'll start sending thought in return. My very first thought in reply to someone was puttting my arms out to give a hug, sure enough, they put their arms out to hug me as well. It was from that point I started to understand how to "think" an image to project.

Who's Easier to Communication with, People on the Other Side or Other "Physical Beings" in Space Like Ourselves?
Its easier to make instant contact with folks who are "on the other side" as they are literally part of the field. Our friends in space are like us in "physical bodies", so if they are not close or are not using something like a Trip Chair on a ship, you can't reach them as easily.

This all sounds crazy you say?......humans can't do this, impossible.

Not crazy to the folks that already do it............

Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:29 pm
GT Truther

then:
#PrayforTexas
#Harvey

Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

:clap :roflmao recall!

Hello everyone from the great water logged State of Texas! Long time no see! My great State has taken a powerful blow but we Texans are just like that Energizer Bunny - we keep going and going.

I moved from the Houston area two years ago and live near San Antonio now. We had tons of wind up until this afternoon but not nearly as much rain as the Houston/Galveston area. Hurricane Ike and Tropical Storm Allison did us in.

From pictures I've seen tonight, I believe our old home in Friendswood is full of water tonight. So very sad.

Keep us in your prayers.

XXX's and OOO's to everyone

Blue

Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:25 pm
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Meanwhile:
http://asheepnomore.net/2015/08/04/24-h ... -debunked/

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yes I used to get that far but I apart from a couple of events when I was young I have never seen anything.

Years ago I took part in group meditations and whilst others saw beautiful scenery, waterfalls, and more I saw blackness and sometimes even fell asleep.

I also used to have a disabled friend who I helped with her computer and other some household chores that were difficult for her (especially vacuuming,) and as she was not wealthy she paid me with meditations and by using her psychic abilities. She often gave me guided meditations which would involve walking along a garden or woodland path, through a doorway and into a secret garden. This was very nice, but I never actually 'saw' anything. By way of contrast, she could even see fairies in her garden!

Then there was the time I tried a remote viewing course. Again, I did not 'see', although there was one exercise where I tasted metal and just knew that I was on a metal platform looking down. It turned out that the target had been a UFO flap and the implication of what I remotely sensed was that I was on one of the craft!

btw, I do see in dreams, and in colour too.

There have been times when I am dreaming and as I wake up and my ego mind realises that I just woke up whilst dreaming I instantly stop being able to 'see' the events of the dream. Typically this would be on a Sunday morning when the alarm clock has been switched off - allowing me to have a lay-in.

I wonder whether I am self-blocking, possibly out of fear of what I might see? :dunno

Its all very frustrating because if I was visual I would be using my abilities to visit places and see for myself what is happening. Including the moon, asteroids, Black Knight spaceship which is in earth orbit, etc. Helping searches for missing people... explore places to visit 'in the flesh', etc.

----------------------------------

I should add that the reason why I suspect that I could be self-blocking is because there have been a few times when I have had a visual experience. Once was when about age 7 and I saw what I suspect was a past life event that explains some of my present relationships with family members.

The only other events were when I was a teenager - I once saw a fleeting monochrome image of a riverbed and knew that it was a wadi and another time I saw / had a sensation of being in a dungeon, perhaps of a medieval castle, with thick stone walls and a small window 'high up' in the walls with a metal cross-shaped barrier (like a plus sign +). I think there was a forest outside. Anyway, I assume that this too was a past life experience, although I never got to find out anything more.

Simon

gtavt wrote:
Every Wonder if your Meditating Right?

In the middle of your "meditation" or "deep relaxation" (whatever you want to call it), you notice your not able to feel your arms or maybe your legs. Your awake and aware but have no feeling of limbs.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:41 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
:clap :roflmao recall!

Hello everyone from the great water logged State of Texas! Long time no see! My great State has taken a powerful blow but we Texans are just like that Energizer Bunny - we keep going and going.

I moved from the Houston area two years ago and live near San Antonio now. We had tons of wind up until this afternoon but not nearly as much rain as the Houston/Galveston area. Hurricane Ike and Tropical Storm Allison did us in.

From pictures I've seen tonight, I believe our old home in Friendswood is full of water tonight. So very sad.

Keep us in your prayers.

XXX's and OOO's to everyone

Blue

Hello Blue,

I've seen some of the news about whats going on in Texas, the flooding, etc. Of course its awful for those who are
living it, but its not just a Texas phenomena. Our TV news has also shown us ongoing flooding in India, Bangladesh and Nepal where people are also fleeing their homes. Bangladesh (especially) is also now facing starvation with crops washed away.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/floods-india-bangladesh-nepal-kill-185728855.html

I wish you and fellow Texans well. You have been hit severely and many people will have lost their homes, livelihoods and possibly even loved ones.

:candle

Simon

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:07 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for sharing that Simon!....

We all learn from everyone's metaphysical experiences which I think is great! Hope others will add as time goes on. Anyway to help one shorten the awakening curve is so beneficial.

Something the "Deep" governments don't want is the awakening. :brockoli

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:31 pm
GT Truther

Have some clips and info to post soon.

An Update:
A few of us are now putting night vision camera's in our homes.....I've had one for a while. Were letting our friends in space know cameras are ready for when they would like to show themselves. Suspect I know who will get the first images, however, each of us is excited non the less. Will share them with all.

Lets see who want's to say hello first!

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:40 pm
GT Truther

I have been having ODD dreams lately where people start speaking slow and then incredibly fast almost like chittering

the slow ones sound like "Nirinoohw Wrehn Noiear" and "Noouw aerihn ohy raeir" like slow motion speech so weird!

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:48 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

What About This one Gtavt?

Old Hi-tech Nazy Weapons activatd in Cuba...

Read the Link, cause its Ap

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/09/us-diplomats-in-cuba-suffer-severe-hearing-loss-blamed-on-covert-sonic-device.html

Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:37 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

If the diplomats walked away with hearing loss only, I consider them lucky! Even though the experience of hearing loss is no small issue (certainly wouldn't want it to happen to me), it could have been much worse. Craziness in this world of electronic attacks......would be nice if the folks responsible would get a nice dose of KARMA!

PS: Love the truck above........Cooley horn on top is fake..... :tounge

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:22 am
GT Truther

Timeline Tidbit

Suspect all here can "reason" for themselves, unlike most of the sheepies in society at the moment.

Something for Your Morning Commute:

If your open to ponder the fact that some of the ancient physical races have been bee-bopping around in space for "Trillions" of years AND humans indigenous to earth have been on this planet some 11 million years. My understanding is we were quite metaphysical from the beginning and "later" became quite "technologically" advanced (with the help of our space friends of course), until we slowly started to get "dubbed down" to where we are now. Anyhow, God decides to send his only son** Jesus just "2000" years ago. .......A little "late" for an appearance don't ya think AND no mention of our family in space........ :hmmmm

**Jesus was Gods only son, wait a minute....the Bible also states Adam in Genesis was Gods only son......so how many "only sons" did God have? Theologians, feel free to chime in here and help me out.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:30 am
GT Truther

Meanwhile on Venice... Errrr... Texas Interstate 10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ7mHjVQtdo&sns=tw

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Timeline Tidbit

Suspect all here can "reason" for themselves, unlike most of the sheepies in society at the moment.

Something for Your Morning Commute:

If your open to ponder the fact that some of the ancient physical races have been bee-bopping around in space for "Trillions" of years AND humans indigenous to earth have been on this planet some 11 million years. My understanding is we were quite metaphysical from the beginning and "later" became quite "technologically" advanced (with the help of our space friends of course), until we slowly started to get "dubbed down" to where we are now. Anyhow, God decides to send his only son** Jesus just "2000" years ago. .......A little "late" for an appearance don't ya think AND no mention of our family in space........ :hmmmm

**Jesus was Gods only son, wait a minute....the Bible also states Adam in Genesis was Gods only son......so how many "only sons" did God have? Theologians, feel free to chime in here and help me out.

LOL you'll have the Vatican and others of similar faiths wanting to burn you at the stake! But I'd be attached to a different side of the same stake - coz I have similar thoughts.

To my eyes it matters not at all whether we are male, female or indeterminate trannie, we are all children of the same divinity. Something parasitical came to this planet and slowly took over, causing the message to became garbled. There is no way that Jesus or any other such highly evolved being would have wanted things like the Spanish Inquisition to have happened. Nor Mayan / Aztec priests to slaughter prisoners 'in their thousands' with their still-beating hearts to be offered up in sacrifice and rivers of their blood to flow down the steep sides of their Temples.

The events described in the film below horrify and deeply sadden me. How could people be so utterly cruel? I suppose though I know the answer, with this being 'Loosh'.

http://list25.com/25-most-brutal-torture-techniques-ever-devised/

Quote:
Torture has been a brutal reality for many unfortunate people. But the most unsettling fact about torture’s brutality isn’t its existence, but the way people have injected a perverted sense of creativity (and even pleasure) into the creation of devices designed to inflict pain. To prove our point here are the 25 most brutal torture techniques ever devised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpJg4_gbmCM

btw, I know of some even more horrible methods of torture which are not in the film. Too morbid to go into detail.

Simon

Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:36 pm
GT Truther

Yikes there Simon!

Why were folks so hung up on torture back then.....pretty sick minds to have a need to think that up.
No wonder were looked upon as primitive by some.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:51 am
GT Truther

I have had a very bad cold lately and Now I'm permanently suspended from bl**dy twitter! :headbang

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:12 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Huge Lightning Strike Destroys Tree Outside Man's Home

Sorry about the language but it's not mine!

Now that is why I do NOT go outside in the storms IF I CAN HELP IT!

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:00 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Just posting this - Today is 09/05/2017, to be aware of the incoming changes...:
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Admiral Michael S. Rogers: Current director of the NSA:

Hey Mikie......how ya liking the input from the "higher up" in NSA command.....noticing anything different yet?..... I know its a few months old now, but have you heard any chatter of the new roosters over seeing the Earthen hen house? :brockoli

Our old pal Mikie will never read this, but wish he did.............:tounge

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:02 pm
GT Truther

Hello everyone, well sorry I haven't posted in a while. . .

I was wondering though, if any one here has ever heard of "the war of contracts"?

...I'll be lurking for any replies... :)

:popcorn

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:58 pm
GT Truther

back on "one" of John Titor Scenarios circa late 2000 :?:
Florida+ Irma Hurricane:

Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Huge Lightning Strike Destroys Tree Outside Man's Home

Sorry about the language but it's not mine!

Now that is why I do NOT go outside in the storms IF I CAN HELP IT!

O M G

Holy $Sh*t that is something else. Even though I watched from the comfort of my own home it freaked me out!

I don't blame those people for their verbal expressions of shock. Geez, how glad I am that I was not there with them - would have needed a strong drink and a change of clothing! :embarressed

Fantastic video though.

Simon

edit to add, sorry whilst the term "the war of contracts" sounds diabolical the term itself means nothing to me.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:15 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Just posting this - Today is 09/05/2017, to be aware of the incoming changes...:
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

This is one hell of a storm. Even if the people who have (or will soon) experienced this storm have it as part of the soul contracts I still feel sorrow for them. But the storm is not the whole story.

There was someone from Antigua on the TV today (Sky News) who said how much the people feel let down by the British govt. apparently the French got troops to one of their islands in advance of the storm, so whilst they too are suffering the clean-up operation and restoration of basic services such as are required for civilised life started immediately after Irma had passed.

Apparently the island of Barbuda (which I had not even known existed until a day or so ago!) has been reduced to rubble and rendered uninhabitable, and with storm Jose approaching the Governor General wants the place evacuated. But its not just the approaching storm that causing concern, it is also that there is an increased threat from mosquito borne diseases.

Some years ago I used to visit a Catholic prophecy website which shared messages from Mother Mary, etc. I do not recall the exact words but a specific warning of danger to the 'Saints' was made. I think this was a reference to (Caribbean) islands which are named after saints, and from what I remember it was said that they need to be evacuated as they were about to sink below the waves.

Many of these islands are offshore tax havens! Hmm, what will happen to the wealth if they were to be lost to the seas?

I also recall talk about a 'Global Coastal Event' which Clif High said would happen in 2013. Maybe we are seeing it unfold 'right now'?

Psychic Focus has made some interesting comments about Irma (which is said to have been caused by HAAARP) and has hinted at something very bad for 23rd September.
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/quick-scan-of-hurricane-irma.html

The readers comments also suggest what we can do - even those of us who are many thousands of miles away. Below is one example...

Quote:
Everyone: meditate and imagine attaching gynormous grounding cords onto the hurricane at the center, dropping the rest of the cord to the center of the earth. Attached concrete blocks the size of Cuba onto the cords. Imagine dragging Irma into the ocean. If 1000 people do this...

:candle

Simon

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:39 am

epo3 wrote:
Hello everyone, well sorry I haven't posted in a while. . .

I was wondering though, if any one here has ever heard of "the war of contracts"?

...I'll be lurking for any replies... :)

:popcorn

Hey Epo3

The "contracts" part peeked my interest and I had a look around - but finding nothing else but the dissemination of contracts during war times.

I would be interested to what you are looking into. I publish law of South Africa for local business compliance - hence my interest.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 am
Profile WWW

This piece by Williambanzi7 made me snigger.....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/what-happened

:roflmao

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next