It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:25 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
This is so neat -

Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
epo3 wrote:
Hello everyone, well sorry I haven't posted in a while. . .

I was wondering though, if any one here has ever heard of "the war of contracts"?

...I'll be lurking for any replies... :)

:popcorn

Hey Epo3

The "contracts" part peeked my interest and I had a look around - but finding nothing else but the dissemination of contracts during war times.

I would be interested to what you are looking into. I publish law of South Africa for local business compliance - hence my interest.

A contactee back somewhere around '06' or '07' said " in the future there would be a limited nuclear war, and the president at that time would serve less the a year in office (Trump?). Then a rapid chain of succession later on.

Following that, ET factions would offer security from further wars, but under their conditions.

In other words, we are supposed to assume that our governments are unreliable and don't have our best interests at heart. (more or less)
In so much that we would rather "trust" complete strangers to rearrange our very world from the inside out as a desperate party at the negotiation table.

But you know, thats not as benevolent as it sounds.

Over time, as conditions worsen, this will come more and more to the fore. The crises that are produced will be impossible for politicians to wave away easily, and this will help "the others" with their narrative that humanity is not capable of governing themselves. Should this timeline follow the model of a limited nuclear exchange, with escalating environmental features, then we are looking at the subjugation of human authority by any intervening extraterrestrial-party within a mere few years or less, or more (but not too much more.)

. . . That's the short of it . . .

Its probably more complicated with details in the long version.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Here is another spin on Contracts for our present/future time -

Putin reveals 'fair multipolar world' concept in which oil contracts could bypass the US dollar and be traded with oil, yuan and gold...

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Escobar_ ... 8/Y/M.html

That is sure an interesting pov there epo3 - I will look into that a bit to see what surfaces on the subject. Never encountered that before?

Dex? you see this narrative on Contracts come up before?

Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

epo3 wrote:
A contactee back somewhere around '06' or '07' said " in the future there would be a limited nuclear war, and the president at that time would serve less the a year in office (Trump?). Then a rapid chain of succession later on.

Following that, ET factions would offer security from further wars, but under their conditions.

In other words, we are supposed to assume that our governments are unreliable and don't have our best interests at heart. (more or less)
In so much that we would rather "trust" complete strangers to rearrange our very world from the inside out as a desperate party at the negotiation table.

But you know, thats not as benevolent as it sounds.

Over time, as conditions worsen, this will come more and more to the fore. The crises that are produced will be impossible for politicians to wave away easily, and this will help "the others" with their narrative that humanity is not capable of governing themselves. Should this timeline follow the model of a limited nuclear exchange, with escalating environmental features, then we are looking at the subjugation of human authority by any intervening extraterrestrial-party within a mere few years or less, or more (but not too much more.)

. . . That's the short of it . . .

Its probably more complicated with details in the long version.

Hmm, religious prophecies tell of a Messianic figure who comes here and will rule justly but firmly.

This sounds very similar to what you say above.

But what if we do not have that nuclear event? I am not convinced that we will. Not again. OK, its a view that is largely based on hope*, but in essence that is almost all I have in life. Optimistic hope or pessimistic fear! The latter has great potential to lead to depression and even mental ill-health, these being things that I would rather avoid!

* I can understand how some outside forces would actually want try to engineer a nuke war, as it could give them an excuse to step in and take over. But I thought that "this time" it aint gonna be allowed to happen that way. Its time for humans to step up to the plate and to help a different kind of invasion is coming - via the mother's womb and souls of a higher, more refined nature.

==================================================================

I'm watching with astonishment at what is unfolding in the Caribbean.

Its truly dire.

But, but we've always known that one day we would start seeing "earthchange" events - so is this not part of what we expected? (and the severe Mexico quake).

I will admit that until now I did not know that an island named Barbuda even existed. Alas it does not really exist anymore as the buildings on it were so totally demolished that with storm Jose looming the people have had to be relocated to another island because they do not have anywhere safe to shelter.

I am very conflicted with respect of how to react.

At one level I want to lash out at the Archons and cabal for what they have done, yet at another level I am influenced by Gaia in the Gentle Way newsletter who keeps talking about soul contracts and how the people experiencing whats happening actually wanted these experiences. Gaia also says that the plan includes trying to convince people to evacuate coastal zones and low lying lands as these will soon be inundated by rising sea levels. Gaia also says that our prayers and requests for a "most beneficial outcome" to events which affect us are heeded, citing this as being why the recent New Zealand quake did not come to pass.

To say that I have no personal experience of extreme windy weather would not be strictly true, although what I did experience was significantly less severe than the present-day events. My point of reference is the unexpected 1987 storm which included severe winds battering London. However in 1987 recovery was swift, whereas for many of the people in the affected area today recovery may not come for many years. If at all. Maybe though this is what Gaia wants - with (instead) people being relocated to safer inland areas?

Simon

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:19 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
I am very conflicted with respect of how to react.

At one level I want to lash out at the Archons and cabal for what they have done, yet at another level I am influenced by Gaia in the Gentle Way newsletter who keeps talking about soul contracts and how the people experiencing whats happening actually wanted these experiences.

so was Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd, Jr., USN Right in what he saw?
Still From Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFXQnhsjB0k

Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post is it true is really true, do the work
Nidbiru and Jupiter

The Woman and the Dragon

Visted NEG (aka sned renamed), hear is what they are up to:

They threw someone off the forum (fro using someone real name), and deleted history.

The mention a rift between D&M and MAJ's J1

1) Announced that J1 is Hillary C

2) Rehashed the T-2 which had been avoid and that our time line is on the "Prophesy"

3) MJ1 aka Hillary, does not order but allows MAJ to help during the hurricane

#1) The linage of those PTB:
https://geopolitics.co/2017/09/08/khaza ... rians-now/
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/09/05 ... rians-now/

#2) http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2017/ ... 92830.html

Which gives us two weeks to go from Negative to Positive (peaceful open society)

Literal word:

Above is not completely on track as WWIII is really the war on terror

#3) Why would MAJ elect someone like this:

Thinking about the MAJ involvement with the pedophile/Satan, was it just to back burn (hold you enemy closer?) or was it mismanagement of secrets?

MaJ was formed on the premise of wise astronomers of the religious caste of the Zoroaster (strongly opposed to sorcery, and who paid attention to the stars and gained an international reputation for astrology).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi

MAJ took this name as reference to the power and majesty of the ET contacts.

How ever the similarity stops there as Biblical_Magi went back their own countries and so moved by their encounter with Jesus that they either became Christians on their own or were quick to convert fully upon later encountering an Apostle of Jesus.
The traditions claim that they were so strong in their beliefs that they willingly embraced martyrdom.

Secrets are lies

The calling

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:08 pm
GT Truther

MT7 are you saying there may be some drama at camp majestic?

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:57 pm
GT Truther

Post hum tomorrow is
The Real Reason Behind the 9/11 Terror was a Battle for Control of the Global Collateral Accounts

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/09/12/b ... -accounts/

Quote:
There must be some kind of way out of here
..... ..... ..... ...
And this is not our fate.
So let us not talk falsely now.
The hour's getting late.
... ....
Two riders were approaching

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:41 pm
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
MT7 are you saying there may be some drama at camp majestic?

It has been going on for a while, I really do not keep track of New Eagle (aka SNED)
As you may recollect D&M were told to leave las vegas a long time back and they now have setup shop in Canada.

Who know's what there true purpose is:

From what I understand Maj suppose to be defenders of Humanity.

But then I read things like this today:

The Clinton Private Rooftop Garden: An Obscene Violation Of Charity Law & Principles

Bill Clinton has been reported that he invites young women up to it when he is in Little Rock to give him a “massage” while they enjoy some wine with him.

Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC) effectively implied that no “financial statement” of the Clinton Foundation prior to 2010 can be trusted.

charitable foundation running a restaurant

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-1 ... principles

CIA-NATO gunrunning operations supplying weapons to terrorists via Azerbaijan on Diplomatic Flights.

https://www.newsbud.com/2017/09/08/majo ... st-begins/

So who is watching the watchers, the defenders of Humanity?

MAJ was suppose to be the Exopolitical group to allow Humanity to transition to interaction with life in the Universe.

Instead it looks like they have gather secrets, technology and power to gain wealth and control OVER HUMANITY NOT FOR HUMANITY.

Of course they will claim that MAJ needs a one world government in complete control of Humanity before outside contact is acknowledge.

Really is that how it is ?

Humanity has no choice to have differences in government, politics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... overnments

Quote:
You can hear the siren screaming
This is the revolution
Secret needing
The state of play
All those who look for glory
All I really want to know

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:47 pm
GT Truther

Ronald Bernard, the well-known elite Dutch banker who exposed the financial industry Illuminati in a series of TV interviews, has been found dead in Florida.
Sharing explicit details about the way the Illuminati uses child sacrifice to test and blackmail its members, he said he was asked to sacrifice a child at a party.
Ronald also told stories about crashing national economies and bankrupting companies. These actions led to suicides and destruction – successes worth celebrating, according to his banker colleagues.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-the ... 83018.html

Other news
NSA ramps up PR campaign to keep its mass spying powers
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/2 ... _campaign/

U.S. Army fudged its accounts by trillions of dollars, auditor finds
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN10U1IG

Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:18 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Sky wrote:
MJ

I think it is time to talk about SNED and GT.
I feel we are driven by the hard lessons learn at sned.

Was the lashing of sned on upon us, just a pysops test to gather those interested in Exopolitics and discount them ? :rant

GT as we know means, treat other as you wish to be treated.
Hence this open letter, as I wish there was more reconciliation(peace) and truth in the world.
Therefore please understand that My(our) words are just a reflection of our pain and that the harsh things I (we) say or write are in order to bring light and clarity to truth and justice.
Our soapbox (TheGoldenThread.info) has done a pretty good job of such, and I for one will enjoy the day When sned(MJ) comes forth with acknowledgment of Exopolitical games and give amends to all of Humanity for setting Humanity back over 100 year and for the suffering that they have caused.

HEAR, HEAR!!
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

I'll have to go back and copy fr33k's rant in here as well, because his post and this post by Tiger exemplify why we're here to begin with, and our current attitude.

I found it not merely perplexing but downright insulting that Dan & Marci betrayed virtually all of the mere mortals that befriended them and spent so much of their energy and time trying to bring Dan's story out to the world.

I think Dan has always been motivated by not just a "rebellious" spirit, but one that recognizes what is Good and what is Evil, but has unfortunately had his own hands tied behind his back as his controlling Dadmiral and associates used their technological abilities to unconstitutionally pry into our personal thoughts by bugging us. That is, apparently, what was at the heart of the schism between their fake "Golden Thread" and this, the original one. Dan has been groomed all his adult life to be the poster boy for Disclosure, but it's a false Disclosure and I think he knows it. Sadly, he took the 'easy' route out and convinced himself - as Marci often urged him to - that "the ends justify the means". "Throwing leaves" by practicing character assassination is a hallmark of the Evil Ones, and using their control of the TIA system (Total Information Awareness) they play at God.....even to the extent they want to Immanentize the Eschaton. They engaged in outright lies, but readers who may not remember this one small 'lie' would do well to ponder it: Both He and She accused me of constantly harping about "Planet X" while we stayed with them, yet this was not true. They were never motivated by genuine concern for us, but rather by the need to control the outcome of the narrative they were pushing.

I did ask once - ONCE - for Dan to clarify the situation and despite the many opportunities he had to do so, while we were physically in each other's presence (like when I was doing my laundry at the apt. complex laundromat building around 11pm when no-one else was there and he came in to talk), he never revisited the subject and I, as I would often do when we were communicating online with me in Canada and he in Vegas, tended to wait for him to volunteer information. It was the 800-lb brown dwarf he danced around but avoided speaking about. I found it curious but soon realized that his "coming out ball" (like a debutante, being groomed for U-Fool-Ogy) was designed to push the type of Disclosure that Steven Spielberg would be proud of.....the cute but ailing, frail child-like ET who came to Earth from our alleged future for medical assistance. Meanwhile, as Shady would constantly point out, Dan was like a "canary in a guilded cage", trapped by handlers that could just as easily be his jailers as his bodyguards, and being lured by the million($) he received for going along with the Hollyweird version MAJ wanted to push. In fact, they did NOT want to 'scare' the public by talking about the coming cataclysms. Oh that's right, they've begun already, haven't they? :doh ;)

An 8.4mag quake that some claim was as high as a 12mag, hitting Mexico below the belt that's been described endlessly by NL/ZT....followed swiftly by a hurricane that's been kept out of the mainstream US media.....preceded by Harvey - the catastrophe that flooded Bush-Central Houston by flooding of immense proportions - and now followed by Irma, the strongest-ever-recorded hurricane to hit Florida (well, it forced the elite to name it a 'Category 6', first-ever), and with Jose not far behind as it reaches Cat 4 and aims for the US. Houston airport is flooded badly, so badly those jets look like sharks in the water, and Atlanta's International Airport is supposedly destined to get several feet of flooding as well. Florida, for the first time ever, was ordered by its governor to evacuate the STATE. The entire state. Unheard of! Yet the good news is, it's down to a Category 2! "Hoo-boy, we dodged a bullet" in Miami they said, but then we watched as the entire bay Tampa harbors was drained into the Gulf of Mexico, soon to come roaring back with a vengeance to flood the city and environs with "5 to 10 feet of water". Last month the shorelines of Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina experienced the same phenomenon with the coastlines receding far into the ocean.....the entire area is being terra-formed while conspiracy "theorists" claim it's all the work of evil HAARP (forget Dr. Michio Kaku's mea culpa on CBS), while conspiracy "analysts" (I count myself among them) know that there's been a move underway to make sure the public doesn't panic as they realize SOMETHING IS GOING ON! And NO, it's NOT "global warming", either! In fact, the first weathercaster for NBC's Today Show, who went on to found The Weather Channel, has put forth a video on YouTube in which he firmly spanks Al Gore's Big Lie, and backs it up with solid facts. I'd put a link in here, but it's part of the blur of thousands of YouTube videos I've been absorbing in quiet astonishment over the past year.

I've also been having the most egregious and frustrating computer issues, with my latest unit (the Gole1 5", which has both Windows 10 and Android Nougat OSs installed) updating and "uninstalling" my wifi every time it does it. And my main portable external hard drive has been corrupted and....it's really bringing me down, down to the point I just want to head for the ivory-tower cubicles with horsewhip in hand, but I know physical violence gets us nowhere and only delivers us into Their hands if we try to exercise such foolhardiness.

So anyway......I'm in total agreement with you guys :agree (the authors I pointed out above), and that's not a slight to the rest that are posting quality food-for-thought. BTW, Blue, if you're reading, my heart goes out to you guys in Texas that may have lost property and sustained damage. Just remember, we're only just now getting started, and Trump's not really in control - Gen. Dunford is. I just hope he's a good guy when it starts to get down to the nitty gritty. (recall, Nancy DID mean "US", not "UN" in her last comment a few hours ago, am I right? Maybe I better risk an email about it....it WOULD mean a huge difference if he was running the UN as well as the US.)

Carry on, and buckle up.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:23 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I have to say this is one of your most thoughtful rants, fr33k. Original, is it? There are some points I see differently (for instance, the Khazarian 'Jews' hide behind the Hebrews, so that any criticism of them can be associated with "anti-semitism"). Bollocks! They, the elitist financiers who murdered Ronald Bernard and conduct child sacrifices at night in the ancient cathedrals are barely 'Jewish', but in investigating the Talmud I'm as shocked at the Pharisees embrace of pedophilia as I am at the arrogant muslims, who try to avoid the issue of the Golden Rule and thus prove themselves hypocrites.

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Dear Zionist Elites:

All Dumb Animals learn from the past mistakes of the others The Zionic Jews are a real stupid Mentally ILL bunch they don't realise the ROMANS use them as the middle man, Enjoy being the middle man Zionist?

{Actually, according to this former Mossad agent - who may lose his life over this whistleblowing - his fellow agents were known as 'little Gods', because they answered to NO ONE else....no gov't oversight, no president, no prime minister, etc...they KNOW they're 'gods'. WATCH:

If the 'Elite' are so elite why do they still need to Defecate?
If the 'Elite' are so elite why do they still need to Urinate?
If the 'Elite' are so elite why do they still need to Eat?
If the 'Elite' are so elite why do they still need to Drink?

These 'Elites' are a pack of INBREEDS wallowing in their own Filth and decay - and the funny thing is they've managed to drag the whole world down with them!

{I'll come back on with a video that shows the kind of art-work they like to collect....maggots on flesh in jars, etc. They DO "wallow in their own filth", as it turns out.}

Ergo Elites, At the end of the day (your life) where does it get you?

{YES. The very question we need to ask them until they recognize that coming clean will be the only way they can get relief from the burden of guilt and shame that they think they can avoid.}

Those that think themselves gods are truly vermin!

Stupid Fools!

All Men and women at the top are Homosexual people LET THAT SINK IN Now think Why the "Elites" are promoting it?

{So that Obama won't have to feel trapped by the blackmail they harnessed him with when it came time to groom him for the White House....not to mention the fact Michelle is Michael and the two daughters are 'rented'....thus Malia's bubbling resentments as she enters Harvard. She was TOLD the truth after the election, and methinks she can't handle it very well. Sadly, it should be a world where a gay president and transexual first lady should be a matter for themselves to work out, but I see the heavy-handed attempts to legitimize things from the top will back-fire, because it did NOT occur organically. Fools they are. They set back equal rights and tolerance immensely. Jest my too sense, of course.}

All their so called Technology WILL NOT SAVE THEM!

Trust me you stupid elites YOU DON'T WANT IMMORTALITY once you know everything you'll be TRAPPED ON THIS
LOW RANKING WORLD WITH NO WAY TO ESCAPE BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DIE, You can seek all you want and there will be NOTHING LEFT! who are the real CONSUMERS here?

you want AI and TRANSHUMANISM (CYBORGS) I've been to worlds where the AI and CYBORGS has taken over everything WHAT A HORRIBLE FUCKING WORLD THAT WAS! these AI and CYBORGS were growing humans sans heads (Just a NECK STUMP) in cylindrical glass vats with Golden caps on the top and bottom of the giant canisters
For spare parts (body shops) I have used technology that IS UNFATHOMABLE to you so called "Elites" that place was a very quiet place except for the BUH-TISS of the compressors keeping the HEADLESS BODIES lungs expanding and contracting, You think you know it all?

Wait until the AI creeps up and BITES YOU ALL ON THE ASSES YOU'LL ALL BE REAL SORRY THEN!

The funny thing is when you all get fat and sick and need an Organ transplant doesn't that then make you partially GOYIM?

{Having just watched some of the analysis of the actual Protocols over the weekend, I'm still trying to catch my breath from the shock of how the Talmud addresses the matter of their 'purity'. I think they would say that once the organ is 'transformed' into being a working part of their non-GOY flesh-suit, it loses it's "goy"-ness. The dirty secret about organ trafficking is now bubbling up from the depths of the fetid deep where it's been kept all these years......in the stone-cold palaces of the elite dotting the European and American countryside. The public is waking up to the horror by leaps and bounds, even as I type this.}

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
... (recall, Nancy DID mean "US", not "UN" in her last comment a few hours ago, am I right? Maybe I better risk an email about it....it WOULD mean a huge difference if he was running the UN as well as the US.)

Carry on, and buckle up.

Looks like a rule of Doubt was applied...

in either case this is the quote:
Quote:

Declined because the Zetas have said she is was arrested, tried for money laundering and other crimes re Clinton Foundation, all by Secret Courts, by the Junta running the US at present. She remains under House Arrest as to make her crimes and jail public knowledge would mean the Junta would have to come clean about the current state of affairs in the US, including that Gen Dunford ran the US for the last year of Obama's stint. They let Hillary out for occasional public appearances, so a rumor of her death does not get spread, that sort of thing. This is all in ZetaTalk, in various places, but I don't have time this minute to go dig up the links.

There won't be any 2020 elections, anyway. Earth changes are moving too fast.

James Lechago said:

I just read that Hillary Clinton publicly declared that she will not run for public office again.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
I have to say this is one of your most thoughtful rants, fr33k. Original, is it? There are some points I see differently (for instance, the Khazarian 'Jews' hide behind the Hebrews, so that any criticism of them can be associated with "anti-semitism"). Bollocks! They, the elitist financiers who murdered Ronald Bernard and conduct child sacrifices at night in the ancient cathedrals are barely 'Jewish', but in investigating the Talmud I'm as shocked at the Pharisees embrace of pedophilia as I am at the arrogant muslims, who try to avoid the issue of the Golden Rule and thus prove themselves hypocrites.

To my understanding the dark controller power mongers always want to stay in the shadows / out of sight. So they pit human group A against group B and group C ....

Aeons ago they successfully tricked humans in to thinking that they were divinity itself, when they are not even lessor gods. Once they had the ear and devotion of humans they set out creating competing religions and 'priestly' castes who would act as public-facing rulers on their behalf. These became the elite who codified books such as the Tulmud, writing what they were instructed. The writers truly believed that they were in contact with Divinity and doing its bidding, so since their acts of devotion included sacrificing the best of what they had they did not question when told to advocate behaviours that we nowadays would see as sexual perversions. Including raping and slaying virgins.

As for Jews, well since Christianity generally frowned upon ordinary people being numerate and literate (it wanted the peasants ignorant and under its thumb) whilst Judaism saw these as required skills, so Jews were used as tax collectors (a significant reason in itself for hating Jews) and for other tasks which involved money etc. But behind the scenes the Vatican was and still is the powerhouse. Its just that they let the Jews be seen as powerful for tasks that would be 'less popular'... as that way there would be less chance of ire towards the priests. Secretly however the Vatican hoarded vast amounts of wealth.

By this time the Khazarians had become Jewish. But this was not done out of religious piety. Rather it was because many of them were thieving bandits and saw how Judaism prohibited the fewest of the 'naughty' things they wished to do. I suspect that this was all part of the long-term plan followed by the dark controllers.

Anyway, its wrong to assume that all Jews are like Soros and Kissinger, and for that matter that all Islamic men are rapists and all Christian priests are child abusers. In all cases people are free to follow higher moral paths, and many do just this.

all my own pov.

Simon

Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:19 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

It was my Answers to the elite themselves I'm sure they frequent here!

Oh it was completely Original Don, They act like 5 yo brats

Oh and Don it's annoying but you are going to have to buy yourself a desktop PC Just buy the parts don and well If I can build a PC so can you! and Don buy a HAMMOCK CHAIR for that Leg of yours they are inexpensive https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_fro ... r&_sacat=0 it will help exercise your poor leg

here Don http://www.outletpc.com/

http://www.outletpc.com/lq2727-antec-in ... -case.html = $40

http://www.outletpc.com/gd5479-lg-blura ... black.html = $45

http://www.outletpc.com/zk4932-intel-co ... -core.html = $176 (Cheapest quad core)

http://www.outletpc.com/ob3983-msi-core ... tsink.html = $50

http://www.outletpc.com/pm6753-wd-blue- ... l-ssd.html = $90 C:\ drive clicks into the tiny PCIE slot

http://www.outletpc.com/bu1692-msi-h110 ... -sata.html = $67 for MSI that's cheap!

http://www.outletpc.com/fh6385-crucial-8gb-2-x-4gb.html = $87

http://www.outletpc.com/vp3592-msi-gefo ... i-4gt.html = $165

GRAND TOTAL = $720

Not including Keyboard, Mouse, Operating System and monitor!

Phone Them on = 702-262-7968

Don buy the parts one at a time like I did bought the most expensive part 1st!

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:33 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

China

http://www.pravdareport.com/science/tec ... _engine-0/

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:36 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
... (recall, Nancy DID mean "US", not "UN" in her last comment a few hours ago, am I right? Maybe I better risk an email about it....it WOULD mean a huge difference if he was running the UN as well as the US.)

Carry on, and buckle up.

Looks like a rule of Doubt was applied...

in either case this is the quote:
Quote:

Declined because the Zetas have said she is was arrested, tried for money laundering and other crimes re Clinton Foundation, all by Secret Courts, by the Junta running the US...... [UN]...... at present. She remains under House Arrest as to make her crimes and jail public knowledge would mean the Junta would have to come clean about the current state of affairs in the US, including that Gen Dunford ran the US for the last year of Obama's stint. They let Hillary out for occasional public appearances, so a rumor of her death does not get spread, that sort of thing. This is all in ZetaTalk, in various places, but I don't have time this minute to go dig up the links.

There won't be any 2020 elections, anyway. Earth changes are moving too fast.

James Lechago said:

I just read that Hillary Clinton publicly declared that she will not run for public office again.

Thanks recall; methinks someone else beat me to the punch and corrected it where she had "UN" instead of "US". I inserted "UN" where I'd originally seen it, and now she was able to edit it because I'm sure others - despite it being a moot point, since she declined the question anyway - saw it and started murmuring excitedly about it.

Next......

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Well-said, Simon....and I largely agree of course. What's changed for me is a new-found awareness of how exactly this all works in real-time, and why this issue of "jewishness" is now becoming more of an issue because of how it can lead to undoing the straitjacket our society finds itself in. I'll interject inside your response below:

simple simon wrote:
Dondep wrote:

To my understanding the dark controller power mongers always want to stay in the shadows / out of sight. So they pit human group A against group B and group C ....

-----David Icke has established his reputation as a modern-day Explainer of Hegelian Dialect by stressing the "Problem>Reaction>Solution", or "Thesis/Antithesis/Synthesis". While this is true, there is a deeper spiritual component to this, and Oahspe helps explain this by detailing how Looeamong the False Kriste (the spirit that seized control of the genuine Christ-ideal to found the Catholic Church and use it as a social-control mechanism) failed to give Gabriel control over a certain previously-agreed-upon number of angels and Earth regions, so Gabriel retaliated by inspiring Mohammed to found the nation of Islam:

Chapter XLIX

ORIGIN OF MOHAMMEDANISM.

1. THE Lord said: After Looeamong had cast out all other false Gods in his earth dominions, he set to work enriching his heavenly home, employing no less than seven thousand million angel slaves for that purpose.

2. Now, the place and extent of his heavenly capital was from Hasetus to Roma, and thence northward to the Aquarian Mountains.

3. His palace was modeled after Ennochissa's, at Eta-shong, and of equal magnificence.

4. His greatest warriors were now exalted as Lords, generals, marshals, and so on. And he provided rites and ceremonies, and tournaments, and all manner of heavenly diversities.

5. But he made the rules of entrance to his palace so rigid, that only his highest officers and visiting Gods could gain access to him.

6. Now, for upward of a thousand years, the angel warrior, Gabriel, alias Thoth, had been to Looeamong his most faithful sub-God.

7. And Looeamong had promised Gabriel that, when he overthrew Baal, and cast him in hell, he would give to Gabriel a great heavenly kingdom, with an earthly base.

8. Accordingly, Gabriel applied for Jerusalem (his station), and for the heavens thereunto, and for one thousand million slaves.

9. But Looeamong postponed the matter from time to time, for more than six hundred years.

10. Thoth, alias Gabriel, then sent this message to Looeamong, to wit:

11. By virtue of mine own worth before the Gods of heaven, I greet thee in peace and love. First, in remembrance of thy many promises to me, in which thou hast kept no part thereof faithfully.

12. Second, that thou art not Kriste, which is All Knowledge, but a usurper and pretender.

13. Third, that I made thee what thou art; and by mine own hand helped thee to cast out Baal and Ashtaroth, and all the Roman'yan and Argos'yan Gods. Of which matters it is known in these three great heavens, thou didst promise me for more than seven hundred years, to give me a kingdom of a thousand million subjects.

14. And, fourth, since thou art safely raised up above all Gods within these regions, thou hast affected to not know me. Yea, and in thy great heavenly recreations and tournaments and receptions, thou hast not commanded my presence, or in any way shown more remembrance of me than as if I were an es'yan.

15. And, fifth, thou didst long promise me that, if thou shouldst succeed in establishing a sub-kingdom on the earth, or in hada, near the earth, thou wouldst hand the same over to me, to rank thee in all things. But thou hast greedily kept both kingdoms to thyself, making either place thy residence, according to the times and seasons most propitious to thine own glory and ease.

16. And, lastly, that thou sacrificest the liberty of thy subjects, making them thy laborers to embellish thy kingdom, and making them little better than slaves, in forever parading in the ceremonies given in thy applause.

17. These things have I often desired to speak to thee about; but thou ever affectedst to be overrun with other matters, so as to put me off from my opportunity. Whereupon I have prayed to the Holy Ghost, for hundreds of years, to have my suit just and honorable and holy.

18. But I shall search no further. Hundreds of millions of thy highest grades, who went down to the earth with me to fight thy battles, and who know the justness of my cause, will, p. 716 at a word from me, withdraw from thy kingdom, and join me in an enterprise of my own.

19. I shall await patiently for thy reply.

20. But Gabriel received no reply to his message. And so, in course of time, he called together ten thousand angel warriors, and they assembled in a place called, Kalla-Hored, the place of seven steps, in hada. Gabriel spake before them, saying:

21. Here will I establish my kingdom of heaven, and forever. I will show this false Kriste, what I can do. Mark ye, the great power of a God is to establish a good foothold on the earth. The natural increase will soon populate a heavenly kingdom.

22. I will raise me up a prophet and seer of mine own on the earth, and establish a new doctrine amongst mortals. Behold, I have a sword that will cut to pieces Looeamong's kingdom on earth. For, listen! In the old Eguptian libraries are books and tablets and manuscripts, that will show the perversity of the Constantine bible.

23. Now, when I have established my prophet, I will cause mortal legions of Arabin'yans to possess these libraries, especially Alexandria's. And I will raise up mortal scholars, who shall establish the truth of my prophet's doctrines, and the falsity of this false Kriste's doctrines; and I will thus overturn his earthly kingdom, and possess all these mortal regions myself, to be mine forever!

24. After that manner, the angel, Gabriel, boasted. And he made the ten thousand his Holy Council, and from amongst them he appointed marshals, captains, generals, heralds and officers in general. And they built a throne in heaven unto Gabriel, and called it, the THRONE OF KALLA-HORED; and he went and sat thereon, and then crowned himself, GABRIEL, GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.

25. And then he crowned ten Lords, to wit: Ateiniv, Le Chung, Tudol, Raim, Hakaya, Wochorf, Yademis, Stu'born, Wolf and Gussak. And Gabriel thereafter commenced the initiation of members to his kingdom. And there thus acceded to his heavenly place upward of five hundred thousand angels every day, and this continued until Kalla contained more than eight hundred million angel subjects.

26. Of these, certain selections were made, according to grade, who were appointed as officers over the rest; and immediately they were put to work, building heavenly mansions, and constructing streets and roads, and all things required in an exalted heaven, and in the meantime Gabriel's palace and throne were extended and beautified beyond description.

27. Gabriel knew the power of rites and ceremonies, and he provided unto his heavenly kingdom accordingly, so that his people were kept in a constant state of excitement, because of his wonderful inventions. So that millions and millions of them truly believed he was the veritable Creator of heaven and earth, thus in form of an angel.

28. Gabriel perceived this, and for these he provided places of trust and nearness to him, that his miraculous power might be the better strengthened with the unbelieving.

29. Now, the time came when Gabriel's kingdom was sufficiently established, and he began to provide for his great scheme to establish himself with mortals, that their spirits after death might be brought to his kingdom. For such is the order of Jehovih's creation, that whosoever man worshippeth whilst he is on earth, to that God will his spirit float after death; and without resistance become a dutiful slave, not knowing there be other Gods and other heavens.

30. And Gabriel made Ateiniv Chief Lord of Lords to go down to the earth, and find a mortal capable of the required inspiration. And he gave to Ateiniv to be his co-laborers, Yademis, Stu'born, and Wolf, and with them, at their call, three hundred million warrior angels.

31. And with this host, Ateiniv departed for the earth, for Arabin'ya; and as he went forth he dropped of his hosts, at certain distances, groups of angels, which formed the line of light from Gabriel down to the earth.

Aeons ago they successfully tricked humans in to thinking that they were divinity itself, when they are not even lessor gods. Once they had the ear and devotion of humans they set out creating competing religions and 'priestly' castes who would act as public-facing rulers on their behalf.

----What do you think, Simon? Doesn't the above paste-in from Oahspe describe exactly what you just described? Darn close, if not spot-on!

These became the elite who codified books such as the Tulmud, writing what they were instructed. The writers truly believed that they were in contact with Divinity and doing its bidding, so since their acts of devotion included sacrificing the best of what they had they did not question when told to advocate behaviours that we nowadays would see as sexual perversions. Including raping and slaying virgins.

----EXACTLY!! (Though to be correct, it's spelled 'Talmud'.) I'd always pretty much respected 'holy books' of all the great religions as being above reproach, with my naive 'live and let live' attitude. I've been watched hundreds of YouTube videos on this subject of the Talmud, and I'll dig up one of the best to share here, because this particular 'holy book' is so dangerous to non-Jews that Jews are taught explicitly NOT to let goyim read it, for reasons that soon become obvious. It was written and assembled by the Sanhedrin pharisees of the Jews while they were in Babylonian captivity, and no wonder Jesus was enraged by these Evil Moneychangers. It's just as bad as the Quran (an original, 'holy' Quran, not the sanitized one hauled out for public examination that leaves out the bad stuff about non-muslims).

As for Jews, well since Christianity generally frowned upon ordinary people being numerate and literate (it wanted the peasants ignorant and under its thumb) whilst Judaism saw these as required skills, so Jews were used as tax collectors (a significant reason in itself for hating Jews) and for other tasks which involved money etc. But behind the scenes the Vatican was and still is the powerhouse. Its just that they let the Jews be seen as powerful for tasks that would be 'less popular'... as that way there would be less chance of ire towards the priests. Secretly however the Vatican hoarded vast amounts of wealth.

By this time the Khazarians had become Jewish. But this was not done out of religious piety. Rather it was because many of them were thieving bandits and saw how Judaism prohibited the fewest of the 'naughty' things they wished to do. I suspect that this was all part of the long-term plan followed by the dark controllers.

-----As it turns out, the choice of Judaism over the other two monotheistic religions the Khazarians were given a choice of (Christianity and Islam, one to the West and the other to the East) had a LOT to do with what the Talmud had to say regarding pedophilia and justification of evil acts towards those 'not like them'. The Khazarians wanted to maintain their rites and ceremonies, and this continued as many of them moved westward in the great migratory waves with some becoming the "gypsies", the "Romish" (Romanian, also leaning toward the black masses of the Roman Catholic - False Kriste - so-called church) whose habits are very much in-line with Khazarian rites.

Anyway, its wrong to assume that all Jews are like Soros and Kissinger, and for that matter that all Islamic men are rapists and all Christian priests are child abusers. In all cases people are free to follow higher moral paths, and many do just this.

----Exactly, and this is the plateau from which we need to ascend towards higher awareness that will help us shine a light into the dark recesses from whence Evil emanates today. As some high-raised 'Christian' pooh-bah said in relation to the called-for release of the Third Secret of Fatima, "the smoke of Satan pervades the Church". Indeed it does, and the answer may not lie in reform or mere acceptance, but outright rejection and the death that comes from lack of funding. The same needs to happen with the midnight activities in those same European (Western - I'm including Australia in this, due to the revelations of Fiona Barnett about Nicole Kidman's father and that Mad Max actor beheading children in the main cathedral of Sydney) cathedrals......rites that Ronald Bernard spoke tremblingly about and for which he was killed.

all my own pov.

{and my own pov commentary in italicized color - dd}

Simon

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks for the suggestions fr33k. I greatly appreciate them and investigated most of them, so some clarification as to the the situation:

I like the idea of a hammock-chair. (I live in an apt. half the time, with the other half the time out in the country with Starry; while she has quite a few pine trees, they're all in a cluster at the far end of the property and there's nowhere to hang a hammock-chair nearby.) However, I can't let my bad leg dangle; it has to have at least some pressure to keep the blood and lymphatic fluids circulating, so here's what I've done. Starry gave me a glass desk 2 years ago but it had to be assembled. That was a big deal, but instead of replacing the two long folding tables I keep all my older desktop computers on in my living room, I simply assembled it next to my bed in the bedroom. It's now an ideal set-up, because I can't sit in one position for too long before I have to elevate my leg....this way, i can roll off the bed and into my desk chair and vice-versa. When I start my new YouTube series - "Five Minutes With Dondep" - this is where I'll film it from. I've resisted doing that for a variety of reasons, but rather than rely on simply backing up the new generation of millennial youtubers with a website, I'l going to use the opportunity while its still available to us (YouTube is now starting to censor and eradicate truth-seeking videos) to provide not so much 'new' information as a different way to view that information and help determine the importance of select pieces of the Informational Overload Overlord for those who are only recently 'waking up'. It's THIS situation that has the elite scared to death, literally.

"We're Not Gonna Take It", as Roger Daltrey sang.

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Dondep wrote:

It was my Answers to the elite themselves I'm sure they frequent here!

Oh it was completely Original Don, They act like 5 yo brats

Oh and Don it's annoying but you are going to have to buy yourself a desktop PC Just buy the parts don and well If I can build a PC so can you! and Don buy a HAMMOCK CHAIR for that Leg of yours they are inexpensive https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_fro ... r&_sacat=0 it will help exercise your poor leg

----Thanks for the kind thought. Not something that will help me exercise it though, but a nice thought nonetheless. I did go through the list, and thought the one that had a canopy cover might be usable but it turned out not to be.

here Don http://www.outletpc.com/

-----Did you know I 'inherited' a bunch of desktop PC housings, cables, repair parts, old hard drives, etc? They once belonged to Starry's father, who she inherited them from before she gave me the privilege of paying their storage fees. :? Most of these things have been superseded by newer technology but the guy was pretty up-to-date, for having been an 87-year-old former Eisenhower radio-man. I fantasize that some day I'll have both the time, energy, and health to fully inventory and catalog everything I have available in that 'stash. I do know there are a bunch of keyboards, but supposedly those are things that I might be able to sell to those that have existing set-ups.

http://www.outletpc.com/lq2727-antec-in ... -case.html = $40

http://www.outletpc.com/gd5479-lg-blura ... black.html = $45

http://www.outletpc.com/zk4932-intel-co ... -core.html = $176 (Cheapest quad core)

-----Ah yes. This would be the heart of a new system I would build. Everything else is 'peripheral', pun intended. I'll measure this against the Gole1 5" capabilities that I have. I DID fix that, btw; apparently many other people have had this problem, with Windows 10 Update intentionally uninstalling the Wi-Fi drivers. Shades of things to come, I imagine; I'm keeping this unit completely separated from the rest of my system (I'm using an HP laptop to type this on).

http://www.outletpc.com/ob3983-msi-core ... tsink.html = $50

http://www.outletpc.com/pm6753-wd-blue- ... l-ssd.html = $90 C:\ drive clicks into the tiny PCIE slot

-----This is a good deal too. I already have a portable 500GB SSD drive that I move around my network, as well as a 240GB portable, but at the moment they're unwieldy. I just have to get used to my new set-up, and the more I use it, the more I'll be able to master it. Maybe I could build something with what I have 'in stock', and compare to the specs of your list. May take some time, but I'll copy this for future reference.

http://www.outletpc.com/bu1692-msi-h110 ... -sata.html = $67 for MSI that's cheap!

http://www.outletpc.com/fh6385-crucial-8gb-2-x-4gb.html = $87

http://www.outletpc.com/vp3592-msi-gefo ... i-4gt.html = $165

GRAND TOTAL = $720

Not including Keyboard, Mouse, Operating System and monitor!

-----It's the original copy of Windows that I think will be my biggest and most important investment, after the processor. I don't think I've purchased my own copy of the latest Windows since I bought my first IBM laptop with Windows XP installed. The one I'm using currently came installed by Starry's late father; I might have to do a complete re-set and use a virgin OS.

Phone Them on = 702-262-7968

Don buy the parts one at a time like I did bought the most expensive part 1st!

Thanks again Peter. I see that's a Las Vegas number.....lmao....I'm thinking of how everything they stock may have been infiltrated by MAJ operatives, SNEDs thugs or their lesser CIA & NSA brethren, since they're already in the Area 51/S-4 area. One thing I will secure soon will be an 'electronic sniffer', so I can scan my devices and see if anything malevolent has been installed. I know that Dan and Marci had infested our new apt. with bugs when they insisted on coming over to see us before we had a chance to unpack, and it was those bugs that they used surreptitiously to spy on us - NOT the laser listening device they were known to use prior for surveillance. I hope they learned their lesson about spying on their friends, because their most paranoid fears may have been easily confirmed -- Starry never fully trusted them, and their bugs probably confirmed those fears, which led to the shunning. That's what happens when those bastards try to play God and eavesdrop on the private musings of those that befriend them and champion their cause. (Isn't Marci now a practicing priestess or minister in some pseudo 'church'? Just like the old days....when they used the Church of the Sacred Pedal to disguise Dan's work.) Methinks that's what happened to Alan & Sandy, and later Bill & Kerry....not to mention Bill Hamilton, who they snickered at behind his back by calling him a space cadet.

Only God, only the Divine, should have that kind of access - NOT black-ops, who serve an evil master. That master isn't the public govt, either. It's not even MAJ, or the various organizations that run Earth for its earthly owners - the Talmudic Khazarian mafia, who had ALMOST completed their hijacking of American society, until the patriots in the military rose up and helped engineer a counter-coup last year thus throwing their entire agenda into an uproar, building on the rejection of the EU by #BREXIT (thank you Great Britain!) and a resurgent Russia that isn't so much concerned about 'taking down' the US as they are in helping the US overthrow the hostile parasites that have been destroying the productivity of the West as they divert it into their own coffers. Think I'm exaggerating? Watch that Ronald Gerard Dutch banker whistleblower video that Tiger pasted in a short while ago, and study the original Coudenhove-Kalergi agenda that's encapsulated in "Praktischer Idealismus" from 1925, which helped galvanize the Mein Kampf reaction. (Sky, I notice you included 'Kalergi' in your post last page about Agenda 21.....did I or did I not share some of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan last month or 2 in here, detailing how that 'Founding Father' of the EU had called for the "mongrelization of Europe, importing large groups of Asiatics and Africans, forcibly if necessary", to help create a society of industrious but unquestioning oxon-like proto-Europeans who have been cultivated to work hard but have been dulled by cuckoldry to accept a Jewish aristocracy. Think I'm joking? This is in the actual words of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi in his book, and this is what is behind the forced migration of military-age muslim males into Europe to replace the native male population. All planned for over a hundred years.

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
**CHOP**

Here is the Indoor hanging Chairs (Hammock Chairs) I was telling you about

https://www.google.com.au/search?client ... ooSKUZZU9E

I'm still getting over this FLU virus also Dondep if you are stuck for cash there is this place called Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/

Seriously Look into it!

Here is some sniffers https://www.google.com.au/search?client ... lyw2fpLPWQ

Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:25 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Don,

Thanks, that was extremely interesting and enlightening. Oh and saddening.

Gabriel may have been tricked / double crossed / used but his reasoning for wanting a Kingdom does not make him seem much better than those who tricked him. Its all ego and power over others, including slaves.

Slavery is very topical nowadays. The London Evening Standard newspaper recently had slavery as a front page news story... its reckoned that the situation is as bad as its ever been, especially with illegal immigrants who cannot speak English and are frightened of the police. Many women are lured into coming to the UK on the context of a better life earning money that can be sent back home to help their loved ones, but when they arrive here their passports are taken away and they are forced to work in brothels. There is much more that I could say but instead for anyone who is curious, I've added a link to the newspaper's website below.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/modern-slavery

re: the computer, I rebuilt mine earlier this year. For main HD I use a SSD from Crucial. Mine is 275GB and I also use an ordinary 2GB platter HD for data and things such as temp files and swap files. My pc is multi-boot and in addition to Windoze 7 I also use Linux Mint.

I am not happy with any of the modern Windoze variants, for instance ever since Vista when they open files and foders they seem to want to 'discover' what is there, a process which may take 15 -20 seconds during which time I am told that the folder is empty. This delay is more than just annoying, it can be be gut-wrenching - especially if you thought that this folder should contain much important data!

This is one of the reasons why I also still use Windows 2000. Yes its an old OS but when it opens files and folders it does not need to 'discover' what is there. Instead it just tells me what is there. Instantly / without even a few seconds of delay. The same used to apply to other older versions of Windoze, including even Windows 95. This makes me wonder what the newer versions of Windoze are really doing when they open files and folders. Could they be scanning? For viruses? To clandestinely report any 'interesting' finds to someone else?

A rumour I came across a few days ago says that President Trump has been briefed about discoveries in Antarctica and he now wants to share what he knows with others. He feels that the info is very useful and important and should not be squelched. Ordinary people have a right to know!

My question on this is whether we may be about to see another Kennedy event which would be followed by a state funeral and President Spence leading a country that has degenerated into a bloody civil war?

Simon

Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:32 pm
GT Truther

New: CIA Agent Whistleblower Risks All To Expose The Shadow Government

THIS IS A MUST WATCH!

Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:06 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Else:
via:
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:33 am
Profile WWW

Thanks for that Vid fr33k - that was well educational.

Seems that the US and therefore the also the people of the world have a serious problem.

If this brutal fascist force is not countered - we are gonna face a large disturbance in the world before that narcissistic attitude is reshaped into a peaceful and positive outcome. It looks quite awesome and fearsome with all the capability that has been created - basically to kill other humans and enslave them to that narcissistic ethos of one wold dominance.

I am not fearful of dying for my cause of peace and prosperity - but is it necessary to go to such extremes? Like Kevin said - the public just has to "fire" their own government. Stop giving them the power they do not deserve by desisting peacefully.

From the above perspective I can now understand the bloody mindedness those in the Deep State positions hold - their agenda is busy falling into place - and very few are doing jack squat about it.

Time for a collective wake up I would say.

Hell - I see it here on my own doorstep. Government officials acting as if they were commissioned by God to improve themselves at the expense of the people. Minorities being blamed for the majorities' failures to rise from basic ignorance and self righteousness. Rent seekers and 'blessers" abound that have zero interest in becoming self sufficient on their own cognizance and effort.

It has been said before - time for a R E V O L U T I O N!!!!

Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

MT7 and all -- This is not true. The Dutch banker Ronald Bernard is alive and well.

I will locate the debunking of this and post back. What it was is, someone named "Ronald Bernard Rodriguez" did indeed die as described, but it was NOT the Dutch Banker. WHoever posted the original report did not carry over the LAST NAME which means it is an entirely different person. The person who did die, has the MIDDLE NAME "Bernard".

Whoever does this crap really irks me. Rush to judgment to get the Internet all in a tizzy about a falsehood.

HERE IT IS: http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/ ... rd-alive/#

Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qoDPUiHdF ... JwsvD0iF8A

Quote:
CONFIRMED: Ronald Bernard is Alive (& Other Updates)
SGTreport 21,908 views
SUBSCRIBE202K
1K5
Published on Aug 28, 2017 - There is a fake news article making the rounds that was authored by Baxter Dimitry that claims the Dutch banking whistleblower Ronald Bernard died after getting lost in a park preserve in Florida. The person who died is named Ronald Bernard Rodriguez. It's not the same person. I have confirmed that Ronald Bernard is alive and well by corresponding with producer Irma Schiffers who knows Ronald and who produced the red pill interviews with him. Stay tuned for some other updates, including an important crypto warning too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qoDPUiHdF ... JwsvD0iF8A

==========================================================

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Ronald Bernard, the well-known elite Dutch banker who exposed the financial industry Illuminati in a series of TV interviews, has been found dead in Florida.
Sharing explicit details about the way the Illuminati uses child sacrifice to test and blackmail its members, he said he was asked to sacrifice a child at a party.
Ronald also told stories about crashing national economies and bankrupting companies. These actions led to suicides and destruction – successes worth celebrating, according to his banker colleagues.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-the ... 83018.html

Other news
NSA ramps up PR campaign to keep its mass spying powers
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/2 ... _campaign/

U.S. Army fudged its accounts by trillions of dollars, auditor finds
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN10U1IG

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:39 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next