It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:31 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Sailfish wrote:
Apparently, this photo has been debunked with astonishingly little effort.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/e ... all-apart/

I already understand that!

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:55 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Isn't life grande! my internet is SUFFERING MASSIVE DROP OUTS because Mr Telco who is going to fix the disaster telstra did to my phone line my landline is only getting 30 Volts when it SHOULD be getting 50 Volts and it is going to cost me probably 700 bucks to fix (I hope not!) but yeah it's truly screwed! that's why I haven't posted much!

You could resource it with crowd funding fr33kshw!

But you should rather make fire under that service provider... :tounge

Oh, I couldn't possibly do that Sky I had to change service providers because I kept getting Dead fish on my lawn and my phone line kept getting physically sliced and I used to get VERY, VERY STRANGE calls where the person on the other end would be completely silent no background static or anything I am now with MATE.COMMUNICATE which is nice and cheap they told me about MR. TELCO they came over and have inspected the line said it is the worst they've ever seen and told me it's the little black box on the telegraph pole and even said to me "It should not be hanging out like it is" Which I ALSO KNEW and I'm NOT a qualified Telecommunication linesmen and that under my house had too many joins they hopefully are going to Rewire it soon!

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:47 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I can't believe its been a few weeks since you heard from me; time is flying so quickly nowadays :gah

Its been a few weeks since the terrible tower block fire in London and investigations into the outer skin cladding has identified many other buildings which are at similar risk.

many people are still suffering emotionally, even the fire-fighters need counselling, as the death toll was so high and this fire was significantly more serious than they usually encounter. re: the death toll, we may never know what it was or their identities, as it is thought that people such as illegal immigrants were amongst those who perished (with survivors not wanting to come forward in case they are deported) and some of the bodies were so badly burnt that fragments of bone or teeth will be required to even try to identify their remains.

From the human politics point of view it is pretty obvious that in the immediate aftermath of the fire the local government failed the survivors. Not perhaps out of malice or because they were 'less wealthy' and had non-white skin, but more because the local govt. bods just did not have the required experience or skills.

The Zetans have often said how help won't be forthcoming from officialdom - instead it will be for people to act as a single community to help themselves, and this is exactly what happened. Ordinary people (including many who were not otherwise involved - they just saw about the fire on the TV news) donated food, water, clothing, went there to help with logistics, physical movement of the donated items to storage areas / distributing to homeless survivors who now had nothing but the clothing they were wearing when they 'ran for their lives'. It must be that some of the people who ended up organising the aid knew what to do because they had previous experience - in this or a previous life.

International aid agencies also helped - organisations that we are used to seeing helping in crisis situations in Africa, Asia and South America became involved here too. The immediate aftermath of the fire was *that* bad! It was not just residents of the tower block who became homeless but with bits already falling off and a concern that the building might even crash to the ground many people who lived in its shadow were also forced to evacuate their homes, for a while. Even part of the London Underground had to shut down for a while - an elevated section which passes close to the ill-fated tower.

--------------------------------------------

This film might be of interest. The 5G mobile internet for smartphones and "the internet of things" is being cited as the backbone of the desired (by the elite and transhumanist) 'neural net'.

My own view is that first the network will be for hand held devices, smart fridges, vacuum cleaners, 1001 other devices; then eventually we will get implantable technology that will be able to interface with the human brain... Where is it leading to? real-life borg / cybermen (cyberwomen too! of course,) whose implants are AI enabled and include the ability to shut down human emotions (and even the divine connection). It will be like telepathy, but a 'rival' network to the divine connection that exists already.

Then... well its human destiny to travel the stars. The intelligence behind all this also wants to see this happen, but instead of doing this in a friendly, peaceable way it wants to do this as an invading, conquesting swarm. One only has to look at the history of European settlement in the Americas, Australia, etc to grasp the potential inter-planetary plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqM4y8hPhic

btw, they have to move now as the energy waves are coming...

Simon

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:28 am

For those who still believe that the mainstream medical system is there for your benefit - here is a real clanger!

Medical bombshell: Chemotherapy found to spread cancer
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-13-m ... ancer.html

I have been helping folks decimated from Chemo to recover a modicum of dignity and quality of like for the past eight years. Small and personal as it has been by word of mouth only, but we have been successful in most cases. It has been a long painful experience for us to 'know' how these folks suffered until they changed their mind and stopped the madness.

So I personally am thankful to Mike Adams for doing the "work" holding up the criticism of Pharma pushing this death tech on us - and now Science is changing its mind. Must be such a vindication for Mike also.

Maybe it is time for the Class Action Suit revolution? Coz there be a lots of intellectual folk in the world who now have targets on their backs!

Too much thinking of profit and not enough feeling for the client....

We will change the World!

Hint: If you have not tripped over this situation before (realising a poor health condition, or losing a loved one) - read the comments to the article.....

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
For those who still believe that the mainstream medical system is there for your benefit - here is a real clanger!

Medical bombshell: Chemotherapy found to spread cancer
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-13-m ... ancer.html

I have been helping folks decimated from Chemo to recover a modicum of dignity and quality of like for the past eight years. Small and personal as it has been by word of mouth only, but we have been successful in most cases. It has been a long painful experience for us to 'know' how these folks suffered until they changed their mind and stopped the madness.

So I personally am thankful to Mike Adams for doing the "work" holding up the criticism of Pharma pushing this death tech on us - and now Science is changing its mind. Must be such a vindication for Mike also.

Maybe it is time for the Class Action Suit revolution? Coz there be a lots of intellectual folk in the world who now have targets on their backs!

Too much thinking of profit and not enough feeling for the client....

We will change the World!

Hint: If you have not tripped over this situation before (realising a poor health condition, or losing a loved one) - read the comments to the article.....

I tried telling Doctors that THEY WERE F :censor king wrong about cancer ALL ALONG!

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:34 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sailfish wrote:
Apparently, this photo has been debunked with astonishingly little effort.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/e ... all-apart/

Welcome Sailfish!

Welcome to the REAL Golden Thread, Sailfish, where we practice the Golden Rule! Yes, that's fascinating to read, but we may have more of a complex story on our hands than either the originator OR the so-called debunker had in mind.

What caused me to take time to post something in response to the picture was the fact that the Amelia Earhart story is one of those eternal "Bigfoot sighting" or "Elvis lives" stories, so I followed the link after taking note of the History Channel special that supposedly had been well-researched; knowing, or at least believing with some measure of reliability (after all I did have to sign a document releasing the rights to Prometheus Entertainment/Ancient Aliens/History Channel to broadcast certain images and documents of Dan.....that would be Dan Burisch, who some may have forgotten is what brought this forum into existence though it's gone beyond him now) that they had done their due diligence.

However, it wasn't the picture, or even the History Channel broadcast that led me to accept the probability the Earhart mystery was solved, but the independent research that had been done by one of Jeff Rense's regular guests, I think he goes by the name of "Yoshi" though I'm bad with names. I listened, enthralled, as Yoshi detailed how he had tracked down this story through many sources, and the upshot of it was that Earhart was most likely engaged in some relatively innocuous 'spying' as a friendly gesture to President FDR whom she had met early on in her days of fame, and who allegedly had asked her what she could make of any preparations the Japanese were making to fortify and develop islands in the South Pacific. These days we of course have satellites, which have showed in great detail what the Chinese are doing to islands in the South China Sea, but at that time we didn't have such a command of the skies as we did beginning in late 1943 at the height of the war. Thus, with only such a person as Earhart who had a 'reason' to be there, it stands to reason that she would be ahem 'keeping an eye out' for any such military development of the area as FDR and his generals suspected. In 1937, with Japan having left the Washington Naval Conference and its attendant restrictions on naval vessels, this was invaluable information and something Amelia, being a patriot, could easily have obtained merely by noting what she was flying over on her way to another world record. However, the Japanese, having been alerted to the short and cryptic radio transmissions she was making, shadowed her (and that was supposedly verified in Yoshi's research) and forced her to land on a spit of land only an experienced pilot could have landed.

So, once again, we're faced with a situation akin to the MJ-12 documents, or Bush's AWOL documents that forced Dan Rather out of a job, wherein the 'baby could be thrown out with the bathwater'. Is the document indeed faked, using one from 2 years prior? Or, conversely, could the document have been real and through subterfuge made to appear as if it was from 2 years prior to when it was actually taken? Has anyone tried to do the same thing the debunker did? I just tried, and curiously find the same photo as being filed at the US Nat'l Archives, as having been collected by Office of Naval Intelligence. Which came first? I can't find the original that the Japanese blogger, who admittedly set out to debunk the photo, claimed to have discovered in the "digital archive" of the Japanese National Diet Library. Maybe it was there, and had been placed there with the intention of deceiving the public as having been taken in 1935, but there's no corresponding story to put it in context. We have no way to independently corroborate the debunking claim, with its admitted bias, just as we don't have any way to corroborate the image as having come from the ONI in 1937.

That leaves us with having to suspend the use of the image to either "prove" or "disprove" its use as evidence or non-evidence in the Earhart case. It certainly fits an Earhart narrative; is there another story of a Western woman, with at least one western male in the entourage, who was on Jaluit atoll in 1935? I haven't done a lot of digging, because it's relatively low on my list of priorities to validate, but I do tend to rely on people like Rense's associate "Yoshi", who had copious amounts of data to support his conclusion that appears to have confirmed the findings of the History Channel.

What do you think, Sailfish? Did you believe the article you found by Coast To Coast? Did you believe the original story as presented by the History Channel? Did you look into it further, listen to the Rense radio program about it? How do you suss information and data about controversial subjects like this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW....speaking of the Nevada governor's declaration of a State of Emergency (not to be confused with satire; apparently there IS a shortage of weed in Las Vegas, and because it represents a major new tax-cash cow, this IS a crisis), it seems that in the ever-harder struggle for income from the citizenry to support the state and municipal governments, the new authority is certifying as many new sources of healthy marijuana as its citizens can grow - above and beyond the dispensaries originally licensed. In the words of our own "RearView", (yes, I talk with him frequently these days, surprise surprise!), "this is a true pole-shift! From criminal to lawful tax-producing citizen, the poles of legality have truly shifted!" He tells me shopping in one of the new retail stores for pot "is like shopping at Tiffany's; there's so many choices, so many marvelous choices, and all quite expensive". Most of the packaging is still pretty plain, marked "For Medical Use Only", because they haven't had time to switch to colorful retail packaging, but I hear Cherry GO is pretty good :yamon even though it's only 16.9% THC content. (Some are as high as 30%).

Sigh....seems I left Nevada far too early..... :gah

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Hi Don...glad you're OK?
Another great great crime to read...

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

July 13, 2017 Baxter Dmitry Conspiracies 278
CIA agent confesses to blowing up WTC7 on 9/11

79-year-old retired CIA agent, Malcom Howard, has made a series of astonishing claims since being released from hospital in New Jersey on Friday and told he has weeks to live. Mr. Howard claims he was involved in the “controlled demolition” of World Trade Center 7, the third building that was destroyed on 9/11.

Mr. Howard, who worked for the CIA for 36 years as an operative, claims he was tapped by senior CIA agents to work on the project due to his engineering background, and early career in the demolition business.

Trained as a civil engineer, Mr. Howard became an explosives expert after being headhunted by the CIA in early 1980s. Mr. Howard says has extensive experience in planting explosives in items as small as cigarette lighters and as large as “80 floor buildings.”

The 79-year-old New Jersey native says he worked on the CIA operation they dubbed “New Century” between May 1997 and September 2001, during a time he says the CIA “was still taking orders from the top.” Mr. Howard says he was part of a cell of 4 operatives tasked with ensuring the demolition was successful.

Mr. Howard says the World Trade Center 7 operation is unique among his demolitions, as it is the only demolition that “we had to pretend wasn’t a demolition job”. He claims he had no problem going through with the deception at the time, because “when you are a patriot, you don’t question the motivation of the CIA or the White House. You assume the bigger purpose is for a greater good. They pick good, loyal people like me, and it breaks my heart to hear the shit talk.”

[John Kerry Admits WTC 7 Was Brought Down By Controlled Demolition]

But even he admits that now, looking back, “Something wasn’t right.”

“No good has come from this. This isn’t the America we envisioned.”

Explaining how the building was bought down, Mr. Howard says, “It was a classic controlled demolition with explosives. We used super-fine military grade nanothermite composite materials as explosives. The hard part was getting thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses and ignition mechanisms into the building without causing too much concern. But almost every single office in the Building 7 was rented by the CIA, the Secret Service, or the military, which made it easier.”

Mr. Howard explains that WTC 7 was “loaded with explosives in strategic places” in the month leading up to the day that changed the course of American history. On September 11th, while the North and South towers burned, fuses were ignited in World Trade Center 7, and nanothermite explosions hollowed out the building, destroying the steel structure, removing the reinforcements, and allowing the office fires to tear through the rest of the building, hollowing it out like a shell.

World Trade Center 7 collapsed into its own footprint at 5:20pm, seven hours after the destruction of WTC 1 and 2. The building shocked witnesses by coming down at the speed of freefall, indicating that it encountered zero resistance on the way down.

Mr. Howard and his colleagues had done their job.

“When the building came down, it was such a rush. Everything went exactly to plan. It was so smooth. Everybody was evacuated. Nobody was hurt in WTC 7. We were celebrating. We kept watching replays of the demolition, we had the whiskey and cigars out, and then all of a sudden the strangest thing happened. We all started to worry that it looked a bit too smooth. We watched the tape again and again and again and we started to get paranoid. It looked like a controlled demolition. We thought shit, people are going to question this. And then we heard that people from the street were reporting that they heard the explosions during the afternoon. When we were told that the BBC botched their report and announced to the world that the building collapsed 20 minutes before it actually did… At that point we really thought the gig was up.”

According to the official 9/11 report issued by the government, WTC 7 collapsed due to “uncontrolled fires” that were caused by debris that floated over from WTC 1 and 2, which had been hit by passenger planes. If the official narrative was true, WTC 7 would be the first tall building in the world to ever collapse due to uncontrolled fires, and the only steel skyscraper in the world to have collapsed into itself, due to “office fires.”

Mr. Howard and his colleagues feared the public would see through the official narrative and rise up against the government, demanding to be told the truth.

“There were so many loose ends, so much evidence left behind. We thought the public would be all over it. We thought there would be a public uprising that the media couldn’t ignore. They’d be funding investigations and demanding to know why they were being lied to. We thought they’d find chemical composites in the area that would prove Building 7 was blown up.

“We thought there would be a revolution. It would go all the way to the top, to President Bush. He’d be dragged out of the White House.

“But none of that happened. Almost nobody questioned anything. The media shot down anyone who dared question anything they were told.”

Follow the money

Mr. Howard claims he has “no direct knowledge” about the destruction of North and South Towers of the World Trade Center, explaining that “CIA operations are very specific” and that it is common to be working on a larger project while only understanding a small piece of the puzzle.

[9/11: Larry Silverstein Designed New WTC-7 One Year Before Attacks]

But he has advice for investigators seeking to understand the entire puzzle and work out who was behind the most devastating attack on American soil in history.

“Follow the money.”

“When you want to find out who is behind something, just follow the money. Look at the trades made just before 9/11. These are the guys that knew what was coming. The sons of CIA agents, government officials. Close relatives of the most powerful men in America. Cheney, Rumsfeld. They all got rich. It wasn’t just the contracts awarded to their friends in the construction business and the wars and the kickbacks.”

“It was insider trading.”

Many countries including Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and Monaco launched insider trading investigations in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, believing that if they could prove Al-Qaeda operatives profited on the stock market then they could prove the terror organization was behind the attacks.

And all the evidence pointed to heavy insider trading around 9/11.

Italy’s foreign minister, Antonio Martino, said: “I think that there are terrorist states and organizations behind speculation on the international markets.” German central bank president, Ernst Welteke, said his researchers had found “almost irrefutable proof of insider trading.”

Even CNN reported that regulators were seeing “ever-clearer signs” that someone “manipulated financial markets ahead of the terror attack in the hope of profiting from it.”

Mr. Howard says that a serious study of who profited on the stock market from 9/11 would “tear the heart out of the oligarchy in America.”

“There is only one organization that spans the entire world, and let me tell you now, it isn’t and it never was al-Qaeda.”

It’s the CIA.

“There could never be a real investigation. The entire shadow government, as you call them now, are implicated.”

The 79-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he doesn’t expect to be taken into custody following his confession because “then they’d have to go after everyone else. They will just use the media to attack me. They are all on the payroll to suppress everything around 9/11.”

http://yournewswire.com/cia-911-wtc7/

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:27 am
GT Truther

Hi Dex, yessir that story has made it around the world by now, i've texted or emailed most of my friends about it. Might be the very first first-hand account by someone who actually took part in the Great 9/11 Crime. I tend to believe his account, if only because he has nothing left to lose since he's been told he only has weeks to live, if that. We also know that the architects of the philosophy, called the "Project For A New American Century", or PNAC for short, could logically give birth to such a name as "New Century" for the plot to trigger a 'modern-day Pearl Harbor', as they wistfully desired. Most of us have known that 9/11 was an inside job, to say the least, and even I was bamboozled at first but because we've all woken up to the deception at different times over the years since, it's easy to see why we didn't march on DC and haul the bastards out immediately for prompt lynching, as should have been done. Nowadays, who will make the first move to do it? Those evil asses are STILL going around the surface of this planet, breathing its air, drinking its water, polluting it with their sewage......and they continue to do it with impunity. Gotta be a way to start reflecting their evil to their faces.....just gotta be.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Those evil asses are STILL going around the surface of this planet, breathing its air, drinking its water, polluting it with their sewage......and they continue to do it with impunity. Gotta be a way to start reflecting their evil to their faces.....just gotta be.

They can´t cover up this one: (1)
Via ZetaTalk for July 31, 2017
Start Quoting:
Quote:
Reply by Nancy Lieder 12 minutes ago

Accepted via email and based on a group of photos in the http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... r-planet-x blog:

Becky Lewis posted a YouTube video of the Northwestern sky, of a fiery red conflagration, that for all intents and purposes reminds me of the Dragon of revelations. This is the most extreme capture I have ever seen, and I'm wondering if you would have any comment. The videos and stills are presented on her YouTube Channel Becky Lewis, and are posted from June 25th onward. Literally jaw dropping.
[and from another]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBSgVZl0jfU
Looking W from Alabama at 2-3 am on June 26, 2017
[and from another]
https://youtu.be/JL-Bm31SWek
Looking toward the W from the NE coastline of the UK at 12:20 am just after midnight on June 17, 2017. The object was very red and behind the chemtrails. I don't believe it to be a rescue flare at sea as l spotted the red colours on the horizon. It was shocking to see the size of it and the way it moved down onto the horizon
Quote:
ImageSOZT
We have placed the Dark Twin of Earth as currently coming up behind the Earth in their shared orbit, and now attempting to slide behind the Earth in order to pass. The Dark Twin does is not magnetic, and thus does not interact with Nibiru in the same manner as the Earth, which is in a magnetic dance that binds both parties to each other. But due to the gravity Repulsion Force, which keeps planetary sized objects from colliding, and due to Orbit Lock, which forces the Dark Twin to remain in its current orbit, the Dark Twin does not have freedom to move.

Thus just after midnight in the Northern Hemisphere, in Alabama and the UK, and looking BACK along the shared orbit that Earth and the Dark Twin share, one can often find the Dark Twin looming in the night sky. This is looking to the West, with the Dark Twin dropping into the western horizon as the globe turns toward the dawn, toward the East. If the angle is optimal, sunlight, which is always present, will ILLUMINATE the Dark Twin with reflected sunlight! This may even show surface features of the Dark Twin, which is a planet sized object equivalent to the Earth.
EOZT

Notes: (1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
That leaves us with having to suspend the use of the image to either "prove" or "disprove" its use as evidence or non-evidence in the Earhart case.

It may or not end when you people are capable of read the writings on the Fred´s shovel in that picture...
:yamon

Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well I suppose its good that someone who was involved in 9/11 finally tells the truth, even if it is only because they will soon be dead and therefore beyond punishment for revealing the info.

I can only speak for myself in saying that I always thought it was indeed a controlled explosion.

I have become interested in cryptocurrencies and was wondering if anyone actually uses any of them. I understand that it is possible to buy things in this way (eg: a cup of coffee) and that soon Amazon may start accepting them as a form of payment.

I also understand that some people are speculating (or gambling?) with them, in the hope that they will rise in value and offer a way to store one's wealth at a time when traditional currencies are in decline.

Simon

Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:55 pm

I have taken the plunge Simon and I am doing it for speculative reasons primarily.

But I must add here, that reading deeper into the psyche of cryptocurrency I am being impressed with the fact that blockchain is a succinct way of preserving value, but with complete anonymity - > expressing your freedom absolutely.

There is a problem though. As the adoption process is rolling out through actual experience by adopters and speculators, we have very little "regulation" by the State. It is fair to say that we all should commit to fair taxes (that actually benefit the people - another thing the blockchain can achieve easily, just by the way) we do not want a fiat system again foist upon us as the people, where we are ultimately at the TOTAL behest of a Fascist system that can "kill" you - by "removing your digital rights" because they "say" you are guilty of something.

So - if cryptocoin remains independant of manipulable regulation (true blockchain) as it largely is now, with possible improvements of adding "smart contracts" like with Ethereum, then the sky is the limit for having "intelligent" people currencies or token that serve as a preserver of value and provide trade options like buying a cup of coffee with a part of your favoured cryptocoin. 2018 is the year the IMF wants to launch "the Phoenix" as a world standard trade currency. My venture is to measure this move as the true Mark of the Beast - a technology without which you cannot live and will be totally controlled by the state.

Interesting choices we face as the people living on this planet where Fascism is fast being "forced" into place all over the world. Do as we say!

My view is to have a spread of options available to achieve my personal goals with, so some PM (precious metal), some currency local (and we are now voraciously collecting metal coins in a beeeg piggie bank to use as local "volatile" or acceptable liquid tangible trade option), and some crypto to facilitate my web buying needs to access product without having to deal through inefficient time wasting third parties. I don't think it is difficult to do this - and as I have no debt and have land to grow food on - I value my lifestyle as simple and free "enough" to feel like a citizen of a one world order - one I decided, with my fellow citizens local and international to be prosperous and joyful about experiencing Life!

The trick to realise the real benefit of crypto is its divisibility - it is infinite!

Lastly - I spend more time reading the views of the actual developers of crypto and blockchain - thereby having better insight into what is coming at as like a steamroller, as opposed the MSM drivel as opinions directed by the El-ites. There is a book out there called The Saffron Dragon - I want to get next for educational insight. China plans "apparently" to flip communism/fascism to "open free government" only curated on the blockchain! Wow!!! No people involved.

It does take effort to understand, and like all knowledge - it cannot be achieved with a "lazy" attitude. We have to do the work, and understand with comprehension. This is the next biggest transformational revolution the world will either suffer or enjoy.

What is my position? I have small amounts of all the above wealth preservers (Not Fiat though) to make every day work for me, not thousands, but tens or hundreds. I am damn sure all of us here could be in the same position, with some careful thought and advice. No Fear!

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 am
Profile WWW

And the moving along with this dog and pony show of world "reality" falsely claimed by our dear leaders - here is a juicy bit of evidence coming to light(?!?)

I am a non-climate change believer. The evidence for the "fact" that we die if we don't "pay taxes" for our "sins" is all bullshit!

We have been duped to the nth degree. Consciously I am aware of this. My brothers and sisters are all suffering all over the world under new draconian taxes willed by Al Goreypants - the ponzi stage director.

Who benefits from this? Only the El-ites.

Well that glass is shattering, albeit slowly at first. Here is a sweetener for those so whole opposed to us climate crisis deniers!

Research Team Slams Global Warming Data In New Report: "Not Reality... Totally Inconsistent With Credible Temperature Data"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-1 ... onsistent-

and the report is here as a copy PDF - https://thsresearch.files.wordpress.com ... 062717.pdf

Quote:
The conclusive findings of this research are that the three GAST data
sets are not a valid representation of reality. In fact, the magnitude of
their historical data adjustments, that removed their cyclical
temperature patterns, are totally inconsistent with published and
credible U.S. and other temperature data
. Thus, it is impossible to
conclude from the three published GAST data sets that recent years
have been the warmest ever –despite current claims of record setting
warming.

But to crown the glory of their mindlessness to their cause - here is an example of an El-ite view of things "real"??!?

Go Tucker/Fox!

Give me the power to print the currency - and I will not care who runs the world....

Late edit: and guess what - it will also stick a hole into that Zetaballoon!

The Earth is unchangeable - forever....

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Meanwhile In Australia

Senator David Leyonhjelm Leader of the Liberal Democrats and The Nanny State Enquiry

An Apology to Taxpayers

Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:41 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Dondep wrote:
Nowadays, who will make the first move to do it?

DD got a new TS: (1)

Quote:
NHC is issuing advisories on newly formed Tropical Storm Don, the fourth named storm of the 2017 Atlantic hurricane season. An Air Force Reserve reconnaissance aircraft investigating the area of low pressure located east-southeast of the Windward Islands has found a small, but well-defined surface circulation and a small area of tropical-storm-force winds over the eastern semicircle of the circulation. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Grenada

Notes:
(1)
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at5.shtml?cone

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now this...Another major problem...Can they fix it?

Cancer-Causing Chemical TCP Plagues California Drinking Water

by Ronan Farrow and Rich McHugh

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/can ... er-n783726

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:19 am
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Meanwhile In Australia

Senator David Leyonhjelm Leader of the Liberal Democrats and The Nanny State Enquiry

An Apology to Taxpayers

Thank you...Nice to read that...

Dex

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
That leaves us with having to suspend the use of the image to either "prove" or "disprove" its use as evidence or non-evidence in the Earhart case.

It may or not end when you people are capable of read the writings on the Fred´s shovel in that picture...
:yamon

Yet it shouldn't come to that, recall. The world is full of dimbulbs susceptible to dedicated bamboozlers, and fall prey to the first line of bamboozling. The jury is out, despite the claims of the right-wing-owned Coast To Coast operation. The History Channel will weigh in soon enough, and as we know full well, the wheels of justice (and truth-seeking) grind exceedingly slow - though hopefully exceedingly fine. That means that people should wait until the whole onion is peeled, and not crow triumphantly when the first layer of the battle seems to "expose" a seeming falsehood. The person who supposedly "debunked" the photo is an admitted Japanese nationalist, or at least someone who set out to disprove the claim based on his subjective reaction that "the story couldn't be true". His only point was the photo, and not the rest of the background story. I am starting to believe that the authorities in 1937, wanting to avoid war with the US until they had the power to perform the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor they knew would have to come in order to extricate themselves from the crippling oil and steel embargo the US had placed on them, intentionally mislabeled the year. {That would mean that anyone in the future -- including the people who digitized the photo -- would also continue the deception, unknowingly}. That would be reason enough to want to suppress any suggestion they had a hand in eliminating Amelia Earhart. Next: has anyone done any digging into what white woman would have to be standing on a dock in that area of the Pacific, surrounded by what appear to be mostly Japanese/oriental, with only 1 or perhaps 2 white males, in 1935? Exactly. Few, if any, researchers have done that research, though I would bet that someone at the History Channel is doing that right now.

Essentially we have ample reason to believe the "debunking" will itself be debunked, after a thorough investigation by those truly seeking the truth, because there are agendas afoot here that the average onlooker - who is either given to believe anything the major media claim, or conversely anything C2C claims. Until then, either settle back with your popcorn as an observer while the truly interested get to work, or.....get to work!

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky,

I think we are on the cusp of a blockchain revolution, but as ever its hard to work it all out in advance whilst a decade from now the new way of doing things will be clearer.

Whilst I might one day use them as a currency instead of fiat monies, at present I'm also in cryptos for long-term speculation. I wish I had bought Bitcoins when they cost mere pennies, ah well, other coins exist. Actually even BTC can still be a good investment as it is expected to appreciate in value very considerably.

At present the system is like the American Wild West, with very little (if any) regulation. This does not have to be a bad thing, it depends on the integrity and competence of the people involved. Alas, theft of crypto currency is all to real with people sometimes losing large amounts of fiat currency.

With security in mind I'm not saying where I am keeping my coins, but I will say that its not on an online wallet and not on this web-connected pc. Oh and I used an online password strength checker to find a password that is said to need 3 million years to crack. Mind you that timeframe is with present-day computing and it might be that in a decade from now a quantum computer will be able to crack the code in minutes. :gah

One thing that I do not like is that all transactions usually include what amounts to handling or transaction fees. I am used to free personal banking and have always said no to offers for bank accounts which claim to offer advantages and special offers but charge a monthly fee.

Simon

Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:20 pm
GT Truther

On a Ben Fulford clip:

Was in YouTube last night and drawn to a clip on Ben Fulford. The clip was dated this month and made reference to him referring to a Secret or Hidden Society here on the planet. Then the discussion goes into all kids of things..... :hmm

Anyhow, the term "Secret / Hidden Society" really hit home with me. Meaning it's a neutral term that suggests to readers something is amiss and allows the readers mind to consider maybe there really is a powerful global group out there. When we mention "Conspiracy" it resonates well with truth seekers but the common population seems to just laugh that term off. Maybe this Hidden Society term will stick.

Even though the folks on this forum may disagree on what "type" of individuals make up this so called Alpha Group or Top of the Pyramid, we can all agree there is such a group. My understanding is they lost the every day control of things on this planet about two months ago.
At the very least, if your having a bad day, try to envision the individuals left are all suffering from overly tight anal sphincters. The big show is not over and seems everyone is waiting for it......individuals will be exposed......they have to be, if not, none of us would learn from it.

Just another happy day for me :broccoli

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:20 pm
GT Truther

Hope this remark finds it's way......

The all powerful and superior Alpha Males had the chance to take their fight to space...

what did they really do?............buried themselves in this planet like cowards, pathetic...

Hey, guess what's been happening

:ufo

:brockoli :brockoli

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:00 am
GT Truther

INTERESTING...

An Interview with a Messenger... THE NEW MESSAGE FROM GOD.

Where did the New Message come from?

“It was revealed to me by the Angels of God, a powerful, mysterious Presence that filled my mind and the surrounding environment with grace.”
You claim to represent a New Message from God. How can you make such a claim?

“The New Message was given to me by the Angels of the Creator. It is a New Revelation for humanity. I was instructed to make this claim.”
By what authority do you claim to present a new covenant, a new testament?

“I have been given this task and I, through Knowledge within me, have recognized it and accepted it. Yet the responsibility to bring this new testament into the world has been immense. It has been a great burden for me.”
How is this New Message different from other teachings?

“It is different because it is about the reality of life and spirituality in the Greater Community (universe) and because it represents Knowledge and Wisdom beyond what humanity has established so far.”
Is this meant to replace the religions of the world?

“No, the New Message is intended to give the world’s spiritual traditions a greater scope, a greater perspective and a greater context in which to continue to exist, to grow and to evolve.”
What do you mean by the Greater Community?

“This is the larger arena of intelligent life in the universe into which humanity is now emerging.
How did you become qualified to be the one selected to present this?

“I was selected and then I became prepared.”
Are you the only one who has received this New Message?

“Though many people are being called to help me, I am the only one.”
What is it like to be in contact with the Angels of the Creator?

“It is unlike anything else in the world. Words cannot describe it.”
Are you a perfect person?

“I am imperfect, yet that which I represent is perfect. It is beyond human invention and manipulation. It is a gift from the Creator to a struggling humanity.”
Who are you to say this? You are just a man? Do you think you are a God?

“No, I am not a God. I am a man who was chosen to do this, and it has been very difficult for me. And because I have to deal with so much doubt and suspicion and avoidance and denial from others, it is still difficult for me. But I must present the New Message from God because I know it to be true. I have seen it. It has been shown to me.”
Who is showing it to you? Are you being deceived?

“No. Once you have experienced the presence of God and God’s Angels, well, there is no doubt.”
Well, do you believe in Jesus Christ?

“Well, I am representing his will in this matter, for he is overseeing humanity’s preparation for the Greater Community along with the other great spiritual emissaries for humanity.”
What do you say to people who don’t believe you?

“Well, you can doubt me or take issue with me, but that is not the real issue because I am just delivering the New Message. You have to deal with the New Message. If you don’t want to deal with the New Message, or you are afraid of the New Message, or can’t handle it, well, you will put all of your attention on the messenger. But that’s not it. I am a human being. I am fallible. You can find flaws with me if you wish. But that still means you can’t deal with the New Message.”
What does the New Message tell us that we have not already heard from our Great Teachers in the past?

“The New Message from God tells us that we are emerging into a Greater Community of intelligent life in the universe, that the world is being infiltrated by forces from beyond that oppose human freedom, and that we are facing Great Waves of environmental and economic change in the world which will create a future that will be unlike the past. It is these three great events which people and nations are unprepared for and that is why there is a New Message from God in the world.”
You speak about the Extraterrestrials who are currently visiting our world. Are they here to help us with our problems?

“They may seem to help to us, but only to gain our allegiance.”
Well, are any of the ETs good for us?

“Yes, but those are not the ones who are interfering in human affairs.”
Why is your message being presented now?

“A Greater Darkness is in the world. It is unlike anything that humanity has ever faced before. Contact has begun, but it is Contact with a dark purpose. In addition, we are facing converging waves of great change—climate change, environmental deterioration, diminishing food and energy resources and the growing threat of conflict and war.

My message has come from the Angels of the Creator who are urgently attempting to enable humanity to recognize this and to prepare for encountering these new realities with wisdom and sobriety. These are the greatest events in human history, but humanity is unprepared.”
What does the New Message speak about?

“It speaks about the deeper nature of human spirituality and the spirituality of life in the universe. It speaks about individual freedom and safeguarding the freedom of humanity. It speaks about humanity uniting in its own defense for the preservation of the world. It speaks about facing and offsetting the Greater Darkness that is in the world.”
Why do you call this a Greater Darkness?

“Because it is different and more dangerous than anything that humanity has ever encountered before. We are no longer alone in the Universe or even within our own world. Our isolation is now over.”
What is God’s Will for humanity?

“The Creator wills that humanity be prepared for the Great Waves of change and for its encounter with the realities of life in the universe. The Creator has sent a warning, a blessing and a preparation. Together they represent a New Revelation for humanity.”
How is this different from other teachings?

“It is different because it is the teaching in Greater Community Spirituality which represents God’s Will at work in the larger universe in which we live. It is a rare gift that has come at just the right time.”
How long does it take to learn this teaching?

“Well, it depends on what a person has learned thus far and how much has to be unlearned.”
Do you consider yourself to be an avatar or a saint or a savior?

“No. I am here to bring the New Message into the world. Nothing more, nothing less.”
How did you prepare to do this?

“I was prepared through great and mysterious means.”
Does everyone have to hear your message? Is it for everyone?

“Yes, it is for everyone, but only a few at the outset will be able to recognize the real meaning of this gift from the Creator and why it is so needed in the world at this time. This is a great calling!”
Is this the only way people can prepare for the things you speak of?

“This is the Way that the Creator has provided.”
Why should we be prepared for the Greater Community?

“Because extraterrestrial forces from the Greater Community are in the world today seeking to gain influence and control here through subversion and deception. Facing a declining world, the human family is vulnerable to this persuasion. Humanity must recognize and offset this Intervention if it is to maintain its freedom and its self-determination amidst the presence of greater intervening forces.”
Well, this sounds very fearful.

“No, it is not fearful. It is simply the truth. If you will take the time to look into this without fear or preference, the situation will become clear to you.”
Well, this should be more loving. It does not sound loving to me.

“It is simply the truth, and I am being loving by presenting it to you. The New Message is a gift of immense love from the Creator. This love is intended to save humanity from a great peril and to prepare humanity for a greater future and destiny in the Greater Community.”
How do you know that your message and your role are real?

“It is known to me because it has been revealed to me.”
Well, who has revealed it to you?

“The Angels of the Creator have revealed it to me, and it is revealed to you through the New Message.”
Why should we believe this message of yours?

“Well, it is not a question of belief. It is a question of recognition and of Knowledge. If you can experience this in your heart, then you will know that I am being genuine with you.”
Well, aren’t you just trying to raise money or to become wealthy and take advantage of people?

“No, I am not made wealthy by this work. It is a great burden and sacrifice for me and my family. It has come at a great cost to us. Yet I am here to give something to people that they would not be able to find anywhere else.”
Well, what would studying this New Message give to me?

“It will give you courage. It will give you direction in your life. It will provide the means for you to learn to become wise and powerful, loving and compassionate. It will help you to protect the world which is now threatened both by forces from beyond and by human ignorance and abuse. If these things are important to you, then perhaps you have found a way.”
What do you say to people who accuse you of things?

“I say, read God’s New Message completely. Be with it with an open mind. Then I will listen to your complaints.”
Well, aren’t you being very negative in your assessment of the ET visitors?

“No, I am just presenting a greater truth about the matter. It is not whether it is positive or negative. That is your response.”
What do you say to those who accuse you of making this all up?

“I say there is no person in the world who possesses the wisdom and Knowledge that is contained in the New Message. It is too big, it is too deep and it is too real. It has the power to utterly transform your life.”
Well, where is the evidence of this great threat that you speak of?

“People everywhere know that something is very wrong in the world. While people continue to blame one another for this, humanity is facing a far greater threat from beyond. The evidence is all around us. But to see this, you must look with clear eyes—without fear, preference or condemnation.”
How can people find their Higher Purpose in life?

“The gift is within you. The Way of Knowledge is here. The Way can only be known. For it to be known, you must have a foundation in Knowledge. That is why we take the Steps to Knowledge. It is not a matter of opinion or viewpoint. It is a matter of recognizing the truth face to face and experiencing it deeply. Therefore, for those who can see, hear and respond, there is a “Way” to find what you most deeply know and what you are here to do. You are free to disagree with me and take issue with me, but you will not know what I know or see what I see until you have advanced in the preparation provided by the New Message.”
What is Wisdom?

“Wisdom is being able to live with Knowledge.”
Well, what is Knowledge?

“It is living with Wisdom.”
Well, that does not answer my question.

“There is only one answer to your question, and that is to make the journey. You only know Wisdom by learning Wisdom. You only know Knowledge by gaining a relationship with Knowledge. There is no other way.”
What is it that you are here to do?

“I am the representative of a New Revelation for humanity. My task is to share this great gift with as many people as possible. It is the Creator’s Message to us all.”
What does the New Revelation offer people?

“It takes you to a greater vantage point. It creates the context for you to discover what you are here to do. It gives you the power to see, to know and to act. It offers you a way to find Knowledge within yourself. But you must take the journey. You cannot simply learn these things by asking me questions or trying to interpret these ideas.”
What do you have to say to people who make similar claims?

“This role was given to me alone, but you can help the world if you are genuinely moved to do so. Everyone needs to help in preserving human sovereignty and freedom in this world.”
People will attack you. How will you respond to them?

“Well, if you cannot receive a New Message from the Creator, then you must look at your own handicap. This is a Revelation for our time and the times to come. It is God’s Will that this be presented now.”
How can people be sure of what you are saying?

“If you want to find out, then you must undertake the preparation that the Creator has provided. It is the only way you will know what this means. Without this, you are merely guessing and your guesses are based upon your fears and prejudices and not upon a deeper experience.”
Are you a Master?

“No, Knowledge is the Master.”
You are a Saint then?

“I do not think of myself in this way.”
Why do you speak in such a careful manner?

“Because every word is important in expressing something of this magnitude. Every word must fulfill itself in my attempt to share with you something of the greatest importance.”
How did this Revelation come about?

“I began my career teaching the blind. Then one day I had to stop and I began to teach about relationship and recognition. I taught that for a period of time, and then I had to stop, and I began to teach Self-Knowledge and Inner Guidance. In 1982 the Revelation began. It was the greatest challenge that I have ever faced.”
Why is this so inexplicable?

“It seems inexplicable because it is inexplicable, and yet this is how the Revelation came to be.”
How does this relate to people’s daily needs?

“The development of Knowledge is absolutely key for people to function with certainty in everyday life. In your relationships, your work, your personal health and your spiritual awareness, you need the power that the Creator has given you to guide and to preserve you. The New Message speaks of this and provides a way to learn these things.”
What is the preparation that you speak of?

“It is a preparation for the Greater Community and for a world in change. It is a preparation for people to gain their true spiritual power and ability in the face of greater opposing forces.”
Well, what can people do to prepare?

“Read the New Message. Listen to the Voice of Revelation. Prepare in The Way of Knowledge. This will lead you to find out what your contribution is, which is already in you waiting to be discovered. But you must learn the way first. You are not ready.”
How can I explain the New Message to other people?

“You can tell them that the Creator has sent a warning, a blessing and a preparation in response to the changing events of the world and the new threshold that humanity is facing in its encounter with life in the universe.

“You can tell them that the New Message is not based upon any one religious tradition or Teaching. It emphasizes the fundamental truths that they all hold in common while presenting a new understanding about Knowledge and Wisdom that have never been given to humanity before. Our current religious traditions cannot in themselves prepare humanity for the Greater Community or for the great change that is coming to the world. That is why a New Message has been sent.

“You can tell them that the New Message emphasizes the primacy of Knowledge, the development of discernment, relationships and recognition and how to live with certainty, strength and wisdom in preparation for a future that will be unlike anything we have ever known.”

http://www.newmessage.org/gods-messenge ... -messenger

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:52 am
GT Truther

Who:
Born January 28, 1949 (age 68)
Berkeley, California, US
published more than 17 books since the 1990s
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Vian_Summers

The steps:
https://www.newmessage.org/wp-content/u ... L_v1.5.pdf

more general statements:
http://www.greatwavesofchange.org/free/ ... ummers.pdf

http://www.newmessage.org/free-school

same new age thoughts and fear mongering, fear is control by the PTB.
NO FEAR, STORY FROM: JAN 1 1963:
Themes of "conformity" and the "status quo". That is within every society there is a powerful dominant group that challenges the minority group. Very few of the powerless members of this group are resilient. In this case, IT is the powerful dominant group that manipulates the planet of Camazotz into conformity.
The process of domination is an outcome of dictatorship under totalitarian regimes, and by an excessive desire of security under democratic countries.

Remember Dan of SNED?
Dan's big push to show himself as a hero with Marcie's gun in Libya?

Quote:
The Khazarian Bankster Cult That Destroyed Libya
The Neocons used America to dispose Gaddafi because they thought that he was basically challenging the Neocon hegemony in Libya.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/07/16 ... yed-libya/

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:29 pm
GT Truther

Dex,

re: that messenger, it all depends on who is sending him this information.

It could be darkness masquerading as something else. Or it could be "for real". I do not know... the only thing I do know is that no matter what, unless something happens in the public domain that validates him and his message then many people will scorn. But then even if such an event did occur it could still be that the source is darkness masquerading as something else - the only real difference would be that many more people would be prepared to give him their ear, and possibly some brain cells.

For me, skepticism rules the day. Even if they can 'do' things such as demonstrate what looks like magic, I will need 7 years to verify if they really are (quote / unquote) "good". Their actions will be the key to my approval.

--------------------------------------

What will happen in the next couple of weeks regarding the upgrade to SegWit and the potential for a network fork? How do I keep my bitcoin safe? Ask your wallet providers and exchanges what they're going to do (if you trust them).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc7mrR6AAto

The above video explains the situation in clear English. A real breath of fresh air! :)

Simon

Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:58 am
GT Truther

Simon

Jesus said:
Don't look at me, just listen to what's being said...

Dex

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:42 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next