It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:35 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
And on another note:

I've not followed any of Corey Goode's material since his first few releases on you tube. Decided to pay he and Simon Parks a visit. .....wow.........was I surprised. What hit the biggest was Cory's statement on Atlantis.....he's way off tract....oh well.

Simon who I like as a person, has some things mixed but I know he's trying his best.

Such an "informational mess" out there. Give's me a headache listening to folks, thus the reason why I keep my distance.
I feel bad for others seeking info as it's provided them misinformation. Despite the craziness, even the lay person should be able to get the feeling things are not right with our governments and extra terrestrial sightings are becoming more and more prevalent. I think it safe to say the population is beyond experimental air balloons and swap gas.

By now most seekers realize we have family in space, may be best of folks to focus into the different "kinds of species" and were they come from.......might assist in the thinking process.

There is no doubt a "lul" in the action other that some drama from time to time. Hope we get more excitement soon!
Still eating my popcorn until end of July. Anyhow, will make a summary of the things I'm aware of at that time.

Wed May 31, 2017 4:36 am
GT Truther

I TOLD YOU!!!!, I TOLD YOU ALL COREY GOODE WAS A :censor FRAUD WHY, WHY DID NOT ONE OF YOU BELIEVE ME! NOW BELIEVE WHAT I :censor SAY, IF NOT IT IS TO YOUR OWN SELF SERVING AN SELF CENTERED PERIL!

Wed May 31, 2017 4:01 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:

By now most seekers realize we have family in space, may be best of folks to focus into the different "kinds of species" and were they come from.......might assist in the thinking process.

There is no doubt a "lul" in the action other that some drama from time to time. Hope we get more excitement soon!
Still eating my popcorn until end of July. Anyhow, will make a summary of the things I'm aware of at that time.

In Example:
Brazilian Senator warns of planet Nibiru in plenary session!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOL4oOBA2vM

Wed May 31, 2017 9:05 pm
Profile WWW

Peter - tone it down dude - no one here antagonized you on the Corey matter.

We love you brother.

I for one have never bought his stories in any form or matter, which is on this board.

What did you find out though??

Wed May 31, 2017 10:49 pm
Profile WWW

Recall - I found this translation attempt of the speech....

Sorry - I still am a skeptic on this Nibiru claim - one reason being that N A S A claims the issue is possible!

Proof is required - not opinions!

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yes good old NASA. I'm not putting down everyone there because we all know there're good folks employed at that institution. However, do have issues with the peope in "upper management" steering the company.

NASA is like taking your canoe down the Zeta River, better wear a life preserver, there's a 50 / 50 chance you may get wet!

--------------------------------------

For the open minded only: Here's some more info to add to your Nebiru thoughts

1) Yes, has been used in the past by other species in space as well as the Annunaki for various purposes.

2) Commonly it's been known as a space pirate hangout or staging area for stealing from other planets, mainly due to its "unique" trajectory in space.

3) In the past, the "Old Federation" comprised of some five planetary species that oversaw activity here on our planet, attacked the group that was residing on Nebiru because they didn't pay their "dues" on things they stole form other planets. This attack almost wiped out all the pirates there at that time.

4) Currently, the "Aleurians" an insectoid species, smaller in stature and an offshoot of the Antids (aka -Blue Avians), have set up a medical research station on Nebiru and are slowly moving some of that operation to our moon base that I had mentioned was attacked a few months ago removing the "problem children". After the problem children are removed from this planet and things settle down, this medical facility will be used to treat humans for all types of medical conditions. The Aleurians specialize in curing all differing types of diseases.

FYI: In my best understanding, Aleurians (currently the residents of Nebiru) pronounce it : Neebhooo ..(kneeb hooo)

-------------------------------------

So you don't believe in the above..............you don't have too.

If you rather believe that Nebiru is filled with bad Annunaki to conquer the earth or come close and cause a poleshift,
that's ok too. The governments overall goal with this is to keep people on edge and scared. I have to admit, they've done a good job, but don't play into their game.

Take your time use your own "gut" intuition on all this.

...as always, my .02 cents of course

Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:18 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Sorry - I still am a skeptic on this Nibiru claim - one reason being that N A S A claims the issue is possible!

And these vid lead to this one:
Quote:
You Won't Wanna Believe This Youtube Video But...

Double objects and things in the sky, along with the daily double Morning Sun Rise and Sets
go to 8min .50 secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HymbEAAU-FU

:whistle

Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:

what about this tour?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epSv2k8ap4M

:elephant

Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:33 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Clif High has also been talking about Corey Goode. Suggests that Goodes' mind / memories have been wiped and reconstructed so much that he is all jumbled up with what he recalls. Sometimes his memories are actually false events that he thinks were real.

Anyway, I've not been following Corey as there is too much of a media circus 'out there', although I do understand that plausible deniability means that this is how things have to be done at present. Ditto Wilcock.

I just want the disclosure with real TV footage...

-------------------------

This coming Sunday there will be benefit concert to raise money for the families of those killed and injured in the Manchester bomb event a few weeks ago. The concert will include many well known names.

I do not know if its me or what but at times when I hear about what happened waves of sadness emotion wash over me and it feels like that I should cry.

But then my thoughts turn to us humans being spriritual beings having human experiences and that everything that happens to us is pre-planned by our souls. Some would say its Karma, others would say that its the soul wanted a human life where it experiences being (in this example) in a terrible mass murder event - perhaps perishing in the explosion, perhaps being a close family member of a deceased victim, or as someone who tends the wounded, hears the explosion & runs away....

From the point of view of being an incarnated human it sound almost callus or cold-hearted and uncaring to think of such events as being part of a pre-arranged divine plan. I know that I would feel devastated if it were one of my close relatives who had been seriously hurt or killed.

Life on this planet at this time is a confusion of conflicting memes and experiences!

------------------------

The British elections come to a climax on Thursday coming. Beyond this being polling day nothing is certain. Some polls suggest that Prime Minister Theresa May might even lose. Stay tuned - and don't assume anything except that there will be a vote which we hope will be honest and clean but... If you thought that the outcome of the Brexit vote last year was a shock, you might be even more shocked next Friday, when we can expect the results to be known.

Many people see some (or even many) of Mrs May's domestic policies as being toxic. Especially her proposed plans to change healthcare funding for senior citizens.

Also important to know is that Brexit negotiations with the EU start just 11 days after polling day. We we be ready? Of course we will if Theresa May wins, as the Conservative party is already ready, but that is not a certainty - and then what?

If Mrs May does not win then it is likely that there will be a coalition government. Involving which political party(s)? How long will it take for them to agree terms, formulate a Brexit policy etc? Might they start negotiating without even having formulated the shape of how future trading agreements should look?

The Conservative party say that under Mrs May's leadership they will offer a strong and stable government that is ready to start negotiating, whilst under Jeremy Corbyn (leader of the main opposition) there would be a coalition of chaos. This might be true, we do not and cannot be sure until we know the result - after polling day.

One final thought; we must not forget that in last year's Brexit vote Mrs May campaigned against Brexit and only changed her mind (to pro-Brexit) when the contest for a new Conservative party leader was well-underway - and she looked like a potential winning candidate.

Simon

Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:21 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
gtavt wrote:

what about this tour?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epSv2k8ap4M

:elephant

SO FAKE!!! TRANSFORMERS BASE IN THE FOOTAGE AND EVERYTHING!

Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:21 pm
Profile YIM

I am so relieved Peter, I thought I was the only one feeling very tired of the 'false' narrative and material that is introduced into debate - and that have absolutely zero foundation in both personal experience or factual evidence in what is useful to decipher the truth.

All that is necessary is to employ the mind (or brains) - all three of them!

And it is all about Will - free Will.

Unite those 3 brains - and you will produce 'light'.

Distractions only appeal to the 'I' or the Ego's of the body! That is our true Enemy.

We can release the 90% of our spiritual ability from the present 10% by dissolving the 90% Ego mind. Just employ the Will with Intuition.

;)

Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:53 pm
Profile WWW

Remember - Belief is not a true reflection of the truth. It is only a product of our "training" completely controlled by our psychological state as created by our environmental experience.

But try finding the truth by earnest application of our faculties and we soon come to "Realize" a new truth as it exposes itself in our rational mind - desire, discovery, expansion. In the 'heavens above' . :)

Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Recall - I found this translation attempt of the speech....

-snip-

in Words:
Quote:
Senator Telmário Mota drew the attention of parliamentarians during the session on May 25, announcing in a speech in the Senate Plenary the collision of an X7 planet, known as "Nibirú", with Earth. "I have received the information from an elect who said NASA states that the planet Nibiru is coming towards Earth and the current cycle will be over soon," said the senator. According to Telmário, the NASA report says that the planet changes the gravitational field of the earth and, with that, two thirds of humanity will perish. "Two-thirds will die of hunger and disease. I passed this to my advisers to do a study to see if this planet Nibiru is really approaching Earth, "he announced. The video of the senator's speech quickly turned into social networks and was shared by thousands of Internet users, who criticized the senator's position, saying that the senator should bring more relevant issues to the Plenary.

Meanwhile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5IcTAssQkc

Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:46 am
Profile WWW

Have you seen a metric on Farsight's successes against the total number of 'predictions' Recall?

Methinks it is very small.

RV has predicted the Sun was going to trash the Planet from 2007 onwards..... we are still here.

I prefer my intuition to make things clear to me these days. I have a phenomenal experience now that I have empowered my mind to almost auto-reveal stuff to me via intuitive consciousness.

And it is not difficult to do. Just be sincere about it.

I am sure if you even try Dowsing - you will end up with better information to steer your life by - again it only requires a bit of intuition and honesty to self.

This game we are in is ALL about consciousness and the Soul.

Amazing how distractions can create fear and totally relieve our minds of desire for spiritual truth.

As above so below.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

ooops.....got my Nebiru folks mixed up.

I said "Aleurians" had a medical research lab on Nebiru and were moving some of that to our newly "cleaned" moon base. I should of said "Serpatients"

.....oh well

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:23 am
GT Truther

Just a quick hello from a rather sad London.

I'm happy to confirm that I am still in the land of the living, unlike half a dozen unfortunate people - plus three human losers for whom death could not come soon enough.

Simon

Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:44 pm
GT Truther

Glad to know your well Simon after all the dust settled......guess you could say the planet has three less abusers.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:30 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

I'm happy to confirm that I am still in the land of the living, unlike half a dozen unfortunate people - plus three human losers for whom death could not come soon enough.

Simon

Collateral is always very sad, I think these attacks were to wipe out these three disgusting asshats devils cloaked in human skin they were politicians If I am correct don't you know we are at war with them? they are nothing but Common thieves and other criminal types.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:35 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Totally agree.

There's is war going on behind the scene that the majority of the population does not see. We will in time, but for now, events keep playing out for all to keep the chaos.

.....just my tidbit of course

Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:55 pm

simple simon wrote:

Simon

Simon - any thoughts on the opportunity that this may have been a Psy-op false flag event?

It is being looked at as a possibility by some.....

and

https://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/55.html

I do agree with the sadness as these politically engineered atrocities are totally unnecessary in a world focused on being human. Unfortunately focusing on wealth and power leaves little room for compassion. Which leaves us one outcome - to change the system a 180 degrees.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

For some reason I was "drawn" to this clip, so am forwarding it specifically for the "regular" GTers here.

Last time I spoke of Ralph Smart (big smile, goofy in his own way) in YouTube was a couple of years ago. Don't know him personally, don't have too, however, he's the "real deal" when it comes to people being awake and is here for a good reason as one might say. See where he just made 1 million subscribers.......numbers like these are usually saved for the likes of Kim Kardashian, Bieber, Hip Hop Rappers and other commercial folk.

Not one to recommend clips often....but the "regulars" on this forum sure deserve it!!

If the first few minutes resonate with you, you'll watch the rest......nuff said....

--------------------------------------------

12 Signs You're Highly Awake

https://youtu.be/Gy2jRpK22To

PS: Don't want to distract you, but when your done with the video, stop the clip, blow it up and look into his pupils.
There are a lot of wonderful family here on this planet to help us awaken.......... enjoy!

Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:09 am
GT Truther

Decided to put this info here as it's just as important as current events....actually it's more important.

Communication via Telepathy: My Early Experience....
Impossible for the regular person you say?.......nope, anyone can do it, however a few things need to be in place.
Most importantly you need to take the giant step and "believe in the Field", like the ocean is for the fish to swim through. We as physical beings live in the Field, its "intelligent"....its your "Operator" for telepathic communication!

------------------------------------------
Here's what Happened:
Was told by a friend that at some point I needed to make contact with someone but didn't know their name, only knew the species and it was someone in our neck of the woods here, so yes, it was an off-worlder. Knew the species was stronger than I from a telepathic standpoint, so figured they would make contact with me. Such was not the case, as I later found out this was "training" for me.....oh well. Also, most of my communication occurs in the wee hours of the morning when my brain is in its most relaxed state.

My Statement to the Field:
Anyhow, I waited five or six days and heard nothing, so decided to initiate "the contact" on my own. This is the exact statement I made to the Field. "I need to reach out to a certain person of this species. I have no idea who it is, but can you help me make contact? Also, I don't want to bother them when they're busy".

The Message I wanted the Field to Deliver:
"Greetings, sorry I don't know your name but wanted to say hello. Hope this message is not at a time when your busy".

A Few Evenings Later:
The person I reached out to replied via image. He came as very tall, slender "non-human" and bowed his head. I knew it was him, again, the Field does that work for you.

------------------------------------------

When communicating with someone that's not physically near us, we do so by "image". However, if ET was in your living room, you'll just hear their thoughts in the form of voice. Again, the "Field" plays operator between the two of you, so both can understand each other. If one person doesn't have enough metaphysical capacity to communicate, then ET must have some type of physical translator device.

Is this real?......your Damn right this is all real!

Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:31 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Simon - any thoughts on the opportunity that this may have been a Psy-op false flag event?

It is being looked at as a possibility by some.....

and

https://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/55.html

I do agree with the sadness as these politically engineered atrocities are totally unnecessary in a world focused on being human. Unfortunately focusing on wealth and power leaves little room for compassion. Which leaves us one outcome - to change the system a 180 degrees.

Sky, Hmm, I was going to say "not that I've heard" but just before I came here I started listening to the Simon Parkes message of 4th June, ie: just a few days ago. Within the first few minutes Parkes suggests that there is about to be clamp down on the internet, especially places which do not toe the official line. Which includes places that share / discuss topics that the elite do not like. This he says is a result of the recent mass murder terror events.

btw, another dead body has been found. This makes the toll eight people. The body was in the river Thames; it seems that they must have been forced over the side of the bridge and into the river.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c62c6EYBDE

As an aside, I've just made this film about our general election. The sound is real, from the Houses of Parliament.
Having then heard what Simon Parkes says, I get chills!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QrVfDpRwhc

Simon

Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Great dig there Simon. It is rather difficult today to discern the news. We have to do the work to be sure.

Had a quick follow up with Dondep and he asked to pass the following message -

Dondep wrote:
Please let the GT know I'll be back with a major post to share; this whole thing has changed my life to the point I'm going to push the state legislature here for a Pain Patient's Bill Of Rights; I was truly facing an existential threat! Many must be in the same boat and it's due to the new Red Menace of Opioids. Fake menace.... cover-up story for elite hoarding, especially in fear of an Afghan withdrawal. Pun intended.

More later as events warrant, or sooner if this new gash doesn't require another trip to the emergency room.

He is now back home from a DC trip and is getting medical attention for his leg.

Wishing you good fortune there Dondep!

Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I am so relieved Peter, I thought I was the only one feeling very tired of the 'false' narrative and material that is introduced into debate - and that have absolutely zero foundation in both personal experience or factual evidence in what is useful to decipher the truth.

All that is necessary is to employ the mind (or brains) - all three of them!

And it is all about Will - free Will.

Unite those 3 brains - and you will produce 'light'.

Distractions only appeal to the 'I' or the Ego's of the body! That is our true Enemy.

We can release the 90% of our spiritual ability from the present 10% by dissolving the 90% Ego mind. Just employ the Will with Intuition.

;)

That creature is from the movie 'Pitch Black' with Vin Diesel...

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:26 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 37  Next