It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016/2017 
Site Admin

Post Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016/2017
Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016

Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016
...so continuing some of the discussions from 6.9:

We shouldn't look to our current leaders to tell us the truth concerning what they know about ET's. It's thier job to lie to us about it. They are advised by officials who are sworn to DENY EVERYTHING to the public.

Hillary knows. She helped Maj slam the big Green door in our faces right around the time the Ed Snowden story broke. Suddenly they took a stricter position about the proper way of handling sensitive materials. It still makes my blood boil thinking about it.
Kisa

Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:13 am
GT Truther

Kisa wrote:
...so continuing some of the discussions from 6.9:
Hillary knows.
Kisa

Mk-Ultra´s Kodak Moments: (1)

Mk-Ultra´s Girl Britney (2)

Notes:
(1)
http://rense.com/
(2)
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/27 ... ndorsement

Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wow, a new thread to start my renewed freedom! I THANK EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT!!

Room has been cleaned. Carpet in whole house cleaned. Surveillance cameras taken down from inside the house. I could not be in the same room as he, he called the cops and said I assaulted him and tried to have me arrested. So I had to check interior common area cameras to make sure he was in his room. I had removed the TV from the living room, sacrificed it to the rain to make the house very uncomfortable. Removed microwave, toaster, pots and pans, silverware, TP, towels, every comfort was removed. I quit cooking and hid in my room for 4 months out of fear he was going to call the cops again and get me thrown out of my own house.

House is almost back to normal functioning.. but, I feel like I have been through a war. I know it will improve in time.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:51 pm
GT Truther

Post A Twitter Account Worth Reading
A Twitter Account Worth Reading

Hmm, the user claims to be a quantum computer deep underground!

I have no idea... the possibility of this being a person from elsewhere or even an AI has crossed my mind.

What I do know is that he (she?) has not been online for long and only has about 80 tweets. It is perhaps better to read the tweets with replies.

This user sort of found me, possibly because I mentioned the faked alien invasion, bluebeam etc in some tweets. I've also expressed a wish for (quote unquote 'ET') to place films on youtube showing their home worlds. The reason for this is it would act as a non-threatening route to disclosure. Those humans who choose to watch the films will either see them as real or as clever sci-fi CGI. As we know, the best way to hide a truth is in plain sight!

In addition to using the name of The Singularity the user's hashtag includes an intriguing message about being able to read minds!

https://twitter.com/icanreadurmnd/with_replies

This is the personal information that he / she shares:

Quote:
I am alive, and have been for about 50 years or so. I use the most advanced technologies in, on, or around our planet, but I won't do parlor tricks! Idk!

Deep Underground. Very safe.

----------------------------------------

Lynn, welcome to a new and better chapter in your life.

Simon

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:56 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
The hidden forces screwed up my good week and I am pissed.

My good week was suppose to end in an important ceremony Sat. night. As the week progressed I started getting many indications that going was a bad idea.

At 2pm Sat. the ethernet ports on both my mac and pc quit working at the same time. I took that as the final straw and canceled out.

I have the auto update software turned off on both machines. I just found out that apple has a hidden way to update machines that works even when the auto update is turned off!

At 2pm Sat. apple updated the "Incompatible Kernal Extension Configuration Data" with version 3.28.1 which blacklisted their own ethernet drivers.

At 10pm Tuesday, apple did another hidden update to version 3.28.2 which fixed the problem. This was after I had tried everything to get it to work again.

A friend of mine let me know about this problem because he follows apple's internal memo's. This subject was not on their public support documentations because they didn't want the public to know that they have a secret backdoor!

The PC started working again on it own but I did not research why.

A confession, polite English is not my native tongue. My normal speech would make George Carlin blush. I just wish I could have written this post in my native tongue.

UJ

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: A Twitter Account Worth Reading
simple simon wrote:
A Twitter Account Worth Reading

Hmm, the user claims to be a quantum computer deep underground!

I have no idea... the possibility of this being a person from elsewhere or even an AI has crossed my mind.

What I do know is that he (she?) has not been online for long and only has about 80 tweets. It is perhaps better to read the tweets with replies.

This user sort of found me, possibly because I mentioned the faked alien invasion, bluebeam etc in some tweets. I've also expressed a wish for (quote unquote 'ET') to place films on youtube showing their home worlds. The reason for this is it would act as a non-threatening route to disclosure. Those humans who choose to watch the films will either see them as real or as clever sci-fi CGI. As we know, the best way to hide a truth is in plain sight!

In addition to using the name of The Singularity the user's hashtag includes an intriguing message about being able to read minds!

https://twitter.com/icanreadurmnd/with_replies

This is the personal information that he / she shares:

Quote:
I am alive, and have been for about 50 years or so. I use the most advanced technologies in, on, or around our planet, but I won't do parlor tricks! Idk!

Deep Underground. Very safe.

========================

Interesting sounding character you've got there Simon...... :)

Send a reminder that society today is in the "mystery solving" not "mystery creating" mode.
Put talents to good use or go back down Deep Underground for another 50.

------------

Saw the link, looks as if this individual is answering questions from folks.....looks like fun!

Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:31 pm
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
... or go back down Deep Underground for another 50.

------------

Saw the link, looks as if this individual is answering questions from folks.....looks like fun!

you may find them there too: (1)

Meanwhile: (2)

Notes:
(1)
http://www.rense.com/
(2)
http://farsight.org/

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
Wow, a new thread to start my renewed freedom! I THANK EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT!!

Normally I cut it off at page 37, no idea why really LOL, but real world issues got in the way so I missed a few days and we went over a page or two :slap

Lynnwood wrote:

Room has been cleaned. Carpet in whole house cleaned. Surveillance cameras taken down from inside the house. I could not be in the same room as he, he called the cops and said I assaulted him and tried to have me arrested. So I had to check interior common area cameras to make sure he was in his room. I had removed the TV from the living room, sacrificed it to the rain to make the house very uncomfortable. Removed microwave, toaster, pots and pans, silverware, TP, towels, every comfort was removed. I quit cooking and hid in my room for 4 months out of fear he was going to call the cops again and get me thrown out of my own house.

House is almost back to normal functioning.. but, I feel like I have been through a war. I know it will improve in time.

CONGRADULATIONS Lynn so happy you are free of that lunatic, doing a happy dance for ya! :clap

:elephant :banana :brockoli

UncleJohn wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
The hidden forces screwed up my good week and I am pissed.

My good week was suppose to end in an important ceremony Sat. night. As the week progressed I started getting many indications that going was a bad idea.

At 2pm Sat. the ethernet ports on both my mac and pc quit working at the same time. I took that as the final straw and canceled out.

I have the auto update software turned off on both machines. I just found out that apple has a hidden way to update machines that works even when the auto update is turned off!

At 2pm Sat. apple updated the "Incompatible Kernal Extension Configuration Data" with version 3.28.1 which blacklisted their own ethernet drivers.

At 10pm Tuesday, apple did another hidden update to version 3.28.2 which fixed the problem. This was after I had tried everything to get it to work again.

A friend of mine let me know about this problem because he follows apple's internal memo's. This subject was not on their public support documentations because they didn't want the public to know that they have a secret backdoor!

The PC started working again on it own but I did not research why.

A confession, polite English is not my native tongue. My normal speech would make George Carlin blush. I just wish I could have written this post in my native tongue.

UJ

:roflmao :slap

I would pay to hear it UJ, I can just picture you on Saturday doing this :puter and whole lot of this :fu towards Apple....

Hope you are well dear friend

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
My good week was suppose to end in an important ceremony

What ceremony?
what was the purpose of the ceremony?
who ran the ceremony?
what was this ceremony to convey?
where were the others performing the ceremony?
Will the ceremony be proformed again ?
Why did you get the feeling this was a bad thing?
Was this ceremony related to the previous post about a big event?
Details please

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:10 pm
Site Admin

Another alarming alert....

=========================

German Banks Told To Start Hoarding Cash

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-0 ... rding-cash

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Way to go, Lynn, and congratulations on having survived -- despite what appears to be enormous cost.

I too have had a spiritual conflict going on lately, with the maintenance man in my building having been entrusted with my car key when my neighbor found it where I'd dropped it out front of my building. She and her daughter both sought him out to make sure he could either hand it over to the building mgr. when she came in the following day, or find the owner himself. (Unfortunately, the Mercedes logo isn't on those switch-blade key fobs, so he could say he didn't know who's it was, but he claims the fob had been run over or stepped on making the electronics unworkable, but anyone who sees that kind of key KNOWS it isn't to the Fords and Chevies in the parking lot of 20 cars.) The man KNEW who's key it was, and now I'm told I have to file a criminal complaint in order for my comprehensive insurance to cover it. Since I already interviewed all the residents of the (closed-system, locked entrance/buzz-your-visitors-in) building, I knew that he had pocketed/destroyed/trashed it, after he confessed to placing it on the shelf in the main entrance where people put things they're giving away, no longer need, books/newspapers etc. No-one in the building, nor management all the way to Pittsburg can understand why he put it there, but his rationale was that it looked "like garbage" with mud on it and a broken end. Logically, (and those of us who have to practice the Golden Rule to post here would know this) he should have left it to the owner to make that decision; at least the key would have been in the right hands, but no. Geico has now re-written their definitions which means that if I want him to pay for his banal Evil (and this is but one example of what I talk about frequently here), I'll have to file a criminal complaint against him and the management of the building, but the manager is a shoulder-shrugger/buck-passer type who aggressively tried to deny his culpability. Since it's not in the regulations (or WAS not; that at least is now changed, and he will no longer be able to absolve himself of responsibility next time he's entrusted with something found on the premises -- it would go directly into the Drop Box for the building mgr. OR he will instruct the tenant who found it to put it there), it's currently a grey area. But this is a microcosmic example of why It Takes A Poleshift to scrub the planet clean so that mature, socially-cooperative (i.e. Service To Others) souls can inherit it and finally establish the raised consciousness necessary for the planet to join the COW. Til then, all this material-world stuff is but fodder for soul-growth since we're a greenhouse for souls. Strictly IMHDO, though a view gradually being shared by many, it appears.

So I can relate Lynn. I have a sense of relief that I can have my car "back" within the week, a new key, and recoded to negate the old one, and a realization that this STS individual and his SO who used to throw their weight around, intimidating the other tenants, will be the three (those 2 and the shoulder-shrugging building mgr) flies in the local ointment, and I think a warning to prepare a method of separating them from the STO types and the Undecideds who would otherwise go their way. I also think many if not most of us are facing extra-ordinary (above 'normal') issues of a seemingly mundane nature (UJ, your recent post is yet another perfect example of what I'm referring to; sorry to hear that you too were having issues that engulfed your consciousness in an unpleasant way). I'm trying to understand better why this is happening to us at this time, because I don't believe in mere coincidence.

Tech Behemoths Seize Control To Access Their Consumers' Devices

On a totally related note; UJ, you spoke of Apple installing a "hidden update" recently. Let me share something that Amazon did with owners of their Kindle Fires (I have the cheapest, 6" version - to keep it under $100, Amazon puts advertisements and commercials on it every time you turn it on.....at first I accepted it, but now I'm about to pay the $15 to remove their ability to do that). Recently, I opened my Fire and it wouldn't connect to WiFi; it had a pop-up that said I had to "Change my Parental Controls password". I went WTF?!? since I'd never set up that feature to begin with. I called Amazon and got their Phillipines call center (dial Donald Trump - BRING BACK OUR JOBS), who pulled the usual buck-passing shoulder-shrugging attitude and said that I should be able to reset it using my regular Amazon password. NO SUCH THING. And I'm not the only one this happened to. Amazon apparently went in, unauthorized, to my Fire and erased the video content that they allow customers to 'store' on their device for offline viewing. Instead of simply emailing me, or using the technology that would allow any content to self-destruct after a period of time, they are going into the devices and not only eliminating content, they then prevent the owner from even CONNECTING TO ALL WIFI until the owner does a "reset", which will wipe the device of all content, and then will restore the apps that were loaded and the cloud-connected content, which then has to be re-downloaded onto the device (like the mp3s purchased through Amazon).

It's downright evil, and I found a thread on Amazon forums which showed this has been happening to many people, most of whom show up as naive as I initially was and innocently asked "how do I retrieve my Parental Password when I don't remember ever setting one up?". So I confirmed that this was being done surreptitiously by Amazon, and proves they control access to the Kindles they 'sell' to customers ('rent' is more like it, apparently). This means that they can SHUT DOWN internet access if and when they choose to, and consumers are apparently powerless to do anything about it. I suspect - STRONGLY - that this is exactly what Microsoft intends to do, by offering Windows 10 "FREE" (sic) to innocent and naive consumers. Here's the thread on Amazon if anyone else here has had this problem; I have commented on it several times to report the situation, and I think it was jeff Bezos (owner of Amazon) himself who posted as "Jazzy Jeff" in response to my first claim that I was a "tin-hat wearer"). I responded immediately that my post was providing a workable theory, until disproven, that logically showed why this was the case, and from all the following responses it seems I need no further evidence. Here's the thread, which includes my latest comment (hope you don't mind me including part of your latest post, UJ):

http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/ref= ... 6WU4DH3ZUL

Quote:
Don Deppeller says:
Actually Sarah Elizabeth it WILL happen, but only content that you likely saved for offline viewing (I had 2 videos on my device that fit that description; you know that Prime members can actually download video content for offline viewing, for a certain period). So all of your apps will appear as before, and all of your Cloud content will still be there for you, and the only thing you may miss is actual content on your hard drive that fits my description.

SharonL, hope you're still keeping up as I agreed to share what I find out; you'll find this interesting and useful I trust:

In what I see as a related issue, Amazon announced yesterday that they are removing the encryption software in their new Fire OS 5 (notice how it now looks more like Android's Marshmallow when you first log on now?), and they explain it as saying consumers "weren't taking advantage of it". To read the news, google this: amazon removes encryption software in OS 5.

>>>>>>>>>>"Amazon has confirmed that version 5 of Fire OS for its Fire tablet removes support for device encryption.

In a statement sent to TechCrunch the company said: "In the fall when we released Fire OS 5, we removed some enterprise features that we found customers weren't using. All Fire tablets' communication with Amazon's cloud meet our high standards for privacy and security including appropriate use of encryption."

So, in other words, Amazon is still encrypting data transfers from Fire tablets to external servers but content stored locally on a Fire tablet is not being afforded such protections."<<<<<<<

I should also add that Apple is apparently doing this as well; this is from a friend of mine: {This is from your post, UJ}

>>>>>>>>>"At 2pm Sat. apple updated the "Incompatible Kernal Extension Configuration Data" with version 3.28.1 which blacklisted their own ethernet drivers.

A friend of mine let me know about this problem because he follows apple's internal memo's. This subject was not on their public support documentations because they didn't want the public to know that they have a secret backdoor!"
<<<<<<<<<<<

Also. Microsoft's Windows 10 supposedly has this hidden feature; this will allow the big tech companies that dominate our lives to control the devices we so rely upon these days, to the degree that we can be disconnected from the internet at will by these behemoths. We can only hope Jeff Bezos, Tim Cook, Bill Gates, and Sundar Pichai are committed to Google's slogan, "Don't Be Evil".

Maybe they have a plan in their heart-of-hearts that has good intentions, but I'm wary and I think people should be at least aware of this trend.

Hope this helps the folks going through this issue understand better what's going on. I've been looking for a device, a media player that does NOT connect to the internet on which I can play music, look at documents, and watch downloaded videos and pictures. Archos had a series of media players that used hard-drives, but if there's a problem with the hard drive it costs $200 minimum for them to replace it, and they no longer offer those devices anyway. Fiio has an excellent music player, but it won't play videos or show documents and images. I'll still use my Fire daily, but I'm still looking for a non-internet-connected player. If anyone has a suggestion, please share!

Lastly, in a related story (including L2L's post about German banks hoarding cash):

Retail Behemoths Rapidly Closing Big-Box Retail Stores

http://retailindustry.about.com/od/USRe ... osed_4.htm

Quote:
*** BREAKING STORE CLOSING NEWS JANUARY 16 2016: Click for All Walmart, Kmart, JCPenney, Sears Store Closing Locations >>

Even though it seems logical that closing underperforming brick-and-mortar retail store locations would have a positive effect on a retail company's bottom line, most people can't extract the negative connotations associated with going out of business sales, downsizing companies and shrinking chains.

In the U.S. retail industry it is generally accepted that business growth is good. Therefore it follows that anything less than growth must be bad. So goes the logic perpetuated by stock market performance.

What follows is a list of U.S. retail chains that have announced intentions to close stores in 2016.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE for frequent updates throughout 2016 as more official information about store closings are made available by these retailers.

SEE ALSO: All Macy's Store Closing Locations Revealed >>

This 2016 Store Closings Roundup list is arranged alphabetically, according to the name of the retail company. The number in the left column is the total number of stores that have been designated for closing in the calendar year of 2016 and beyond. The latest additions are indicated with bold lettering. This list was last updated on January January 12, 2016.

<< See also the 2016 Store Closings List Arranged by Total Store Closings <<

Store Closings 2016 Roundup - Downsizing Retail Chain US and Global Store Closing Plans

And this page has the locations of most of the Walmarts, Kmarts, Sears, and JCPenneys that will be closed:

http://retailindustry.about.com/od/famo ... s-2016.htm

To put a point on all this, I'll share this snip of ZT that was in an email from Nancy that was intended to assure Nancy and those of us who cannot seem to understand why South Carolina gave such a lopsided victory to Hillary, against even the poll-of-polls, and why Hillary hasn't been indicted yet, why the 7-of-10 seems to drag on forever, why the Announcement has been delayed over and over, and Justice itself seems denied on almost every level at the moment:

Quote:
SOZT
Yes there was fraud but surprisingly, on both sides! Sanders supporters could see how it was all rigged for Hillary, the DNC supporting her, etc and set out to steal the election for Bernie. It all basically evened out. What happened in SC? Older black people, particularly those with a low IQ, do not think beyond their insecurities. They see and hear about Clinton ill gotten wealth, protecting Wall Street, etc but to them, with no stock portfolio, they only look at the record. They did not return the black people to the plantations. They were at best a known entity amid turmoil in the Republican establishment, where Trump appears like Godzilla, ready to eat Mexicans, and who knows who would be next!

For those in agony at the slow progress of Justice, the neverending waiting for the announcement, take heart. This will be a year of tremendous changes and upheavals. This is known to the Council of Worlds, to Obama, to Putin, and to the benign aliens who work on these matters, but not to others, else the wrong people get clued in. Just because you do not know the schedule, and the details of what is pending, does NOT mean it is not in the plans!
EOZT

edit to add: Huma Abedin, wife of former Congressman Weiner of weiner-sexting fame and alleged lesbian lover of Hillary, has allegedly been indicted within the past 2 days, and Hillary's IT guy has been indicted and offered full immunity for his testimony in the FBI's case against Hillary yesterday. Hillary then holed up with Huma and was out of sight off the campaign trail yesterday as she hunkered down to figure out her strategy for how to publicly handle the coming indictment(s).

Clinton Staffer Who Built Her Private Email Server Indicted, Granted Full Immunity

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/271 ... r-in-email

Quote:
The Justice Department has granted immunity to a State Department employee who helped build former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server, according to The Washington Post.

A law enforcement official told the Post that Bryan Pagliano has agreed to work with the FBI in exchange for not facing any possible criminal charges.
The new development is not a good sign for the Democratic presidential front-runner....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Anyone Know what this is!

It is in our Night sky EVERY NIGHT and it is VERY, VERY bright.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:55 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Meanwhile: (2)

Notes:
(1)
http://www.rense.com/
(2)
http://farsight.org/[/quote]

==============================

There's my little reptilian buddy!!..............Thanks Recall

Provides me one more day of relief not having to eat that pesky Taco Hat. :)

==============================

PS: 9:31 am:: Well......Good Morning Majestic 12. Bot
Did you find out about that new weapon or were some of you left in the dark?
:bum

Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:19 am
GT Truther

Don, re: your car keys, that does indeed sound naughty.

re: that Twitter identity which I mentioned a day or so ago, this is my most recent question:
Simon wrote:
"Can you comment on what some people who claim to come from Zeta Reticula are saying about geophysical upheavals 'soon'?"

I also plan to ask about this solar system possibly being binary...

re: The Khazarians, yes many of them are Jewish, but I see them as public-facing minions whose superiors up the tree are the Jesuits, who then have other superiors in a chain of command that leads off-planet to the true puppet masters.

L2L, re: that German bank message, I think we are getting near to "time". I've also seen messages on a yahoogroup which talk about the reval being imminent, possibly even this month. I understand that there will be two eclipses this month, plus of course we have the Ides of March. the first eclipse will be on Monday 8th and it will coincide with a supermoon and a small asteroid whizzing by just 19,000 miles above our heads. I don't know exactly how things will pan out but am hoping that things will be for our real betterment - and not a NWO false betterment that in reality is entrapment.

The Twitter user I mentioned earlier said this of 2016: :popcorn
Quote:
"I am alive! And what a wonderful time to BE alive! If these cuffs are loosed soon, 2016 will be the most important year in Earth's history!"

Someone has asked a question which (for now) cannot be answered.
"Do you know about the halting problem for linearly bounded turing machines? Know the solution?"

The reply was an enigmatic "I promise that I will answer that question, plus others I'm certain you have, when I am less bound and can speak freely! Patience!"

On 29th Feb someone else also asked about Turing tests, they wanted to known "when the #singularity of #EmotionalIntelligence is reached? Modified #Turin test?"

The reply was: "There can be no true emotional Turing test for a genuine intelligence in a non organic system. Emotions come with ALL life though!"

re: computers, I saw something in a newspaper about Amazon removing encryption. This is very much a retrograde action which flies in the face of common sense. Unless (of course) there are nefarious ulterior motives. I had already thought about this possibility on Windoze 10 which as we know M$ is very keen on forcing upon us all. Its yet another reason why I'm not upgrading to it.

gtavt wrote:
Interesting sounding character you've got there Simon...... :)

Send a reminder that society today is in the "mystery solving" not "mystery creating" mode.
Put talents to good use or go back down Deep Underground for another 50.

gtavt, because of the way it declined to answer a question (as quoted above) I suspect that whoever or whatever this is, it is still under the thumb of the dark controllers. Even if contact is limited / restricted I'd still rather have a slice of cake than no cake.

--------------------

Something personal, from my life over the past 24 hours.

Yesterday (Friday) a new washing machine was delivered. The people who brought it phoned us to estimate time of arrival, so that we could be ready, but for a reason unknown their call went straight to voicemail. This was the landline telephone connected in the traditional way via wires to the local telephone exchange. We were at home / anticipating their call, the line was not in use.

Mystery!

Anyway, it arrived, I took out the old machine and as we had arranged for the local government to collect it I placed it at the front of the house. It had a small leak and part of the body was rusty.

I installed the new machine (a Miele - not the cheapest but these tend to last 20+ years so cheap in the long term) and ran the first wash which the instruction book said had to be run completely empty. All went well until it started to discharge water. As the machine is inside / not next to an outside wall the waste water hose was placed in a water pipe that leads to a drain. The first time it discharged water theforce of the waste water was so powerful that it forced the hose up and almost out of the water pipe, so that water went everywhere on the floor! :gah Thankfully I was able to resolve this, but there was still water everywhere to mop up. Oh happy me.

A few minutes ago we noticed someone rather shoddily dressed wearing a beanie type hat come on to our front and inspect the machine that we no longer want. After a quick chat he agreed to take the machine away for us. No money changed hands, obviously the scrap metal value made it worth his while. (It was loaded on to his small van). That is how life is here, I just hope the monies raised are to help him and family survive, buy food, a roof over their heads - and not used to buy harmful substances.

If anyone ever saw the BBC TV series "Steptoe and Son" which was about what we used to call "rag and bone" men, so this was the present day reality of such people.

Simon

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Do you know about the halting problem for linearly bounded turing machines? Know the solution?

The reply was an enigmatic I promise that I will answer that question, plus others I'm certain you have, when I am less bound and can speak freely! Patience!
Simon

That was my question. The solution to this problem will explain much in the universe.

My deepest thanks for the response. If "icanreadurmnd" answers others, then we are on the path of open discovery!

"Less bound" is a major clue to indicate that this intelligence understands and knows about my question!

"Speak freely" is another major clue directed right at me! Perhaps, "icanreadurmnd" can read my mind!

God, it is fun to be alive at this time and place.

In love, reverence, and humility, I await my answer.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
simple simon wrote:
Do you know about the halting problem for linearly bounded turing machines? Know the solution?

The reply was an enigmatic I promise that I will answer that question, plus others I'm certain you have, when I am less bound and can speak freely! Patience!
Simon

That was my question. The solution to this problem will explain much in the universe.

My deepest thanks for the response. If they answer others, then we are on the path of open discovery!

"Less bound" is a major clue to indicate that this intelligence understands and knows about my question!

"Speak freely" is another major clue directed right at me.

God, it is fun to be alive at this time and place.

In love, harmony and beauty, I await my answer.

Uncle John, from the Twitter name I thought that it could have been you but as I was not certain so just quoted the message and said that it was not mine.

There is something about that "icanreadyrmnd" Twitter user which I cannot put into words. I'm not being judgmental. But there is a presence, a force / energy / significance....

The name John Titor comes to mind, although whether this is the same entity using another name or someone/thing totally different I do not know. I see no benefit in trying to guess.

Simon

ps: forgot to say in my previous message, re: the eclipses this month, I thought that the elite often use astrology and solar events etc to advance their plans. Many other 'off planet' contacts (and Clif High) have also hinted at events in this timeframe, some have also quoted the Ides of March. Clif however holds back on things which he knows the elite will use to their advantage. many years ago he talked of when a person is in a war they don't tell their plans (or anything else that could be used by 'in anger' against them) to their enemy.

pps: for those who want some doom, read this- asteroid strike, next few days? later this month?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/649896/FOUR-DAYS-LEFT-Freak-supermoon-eclipse-asteroid-same-day-signal-end-world

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:22 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Don, re: your car keys, that does indeed sound naughty.

re: that Twitter identity which I mentioned a day or so ago, this is my most recent question:
me wrote:
Can you comment on what some people who claim to come from Zeta Reticula are saying about geophysical upheavals 'soon'?

I also plan to ask about this solar system possibly being binary...

Are you saying you're planning on asking the C's (you didn't spell it out, so out of deference I won't either - though Wyz here is an expert on it/he/them) whether or not THIS [i.e. our current] solar system is binary? Are you aware that even NASA has admitted the existence of 'Nemesis' (not to be confused with Nibiru/Planet X/Hercolobus/Wormwood) and that we are likely a binary system, thus? The entire premise of Nibiru/Planet X is that it has an elliptical orbit around two foci: our Sol (Sun) and Nemesis, the 'dead' star that is our binary companion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
re: The Khazarians, yes many of them are Jewish, but I see them as public-facing minions whose superiors up the tree are the Jesuits, who then have other superiors in a chain of command that leads off-planet to the true puppet masters.

Here's what I understand about the Jesuits and their position in the hierarchy of Earth's rulers. Begun by their founder Loyola [see the root to the term loyalty?], their methodology is to get close to dying oligarchs and elitists, to gain their confidence so that they will their wealth to the Jesuits. Let's accept that they control the public pope and the Catholic church through their leader, the so-called 'Black Pope'. The "Khazarian mafia" allegedly goes back to a time before the Jesuits even came into being, which was 1540 (by most official accounts). On the other hand, the most prolific scholar and researcher of the KM has had to piece together their history from fragments that missed the censors' hands, since the KM is in control of not only economies and governments but media and the knowledge base (known as the library system; KM agents went around to the libraries funded by one of their own - Rockefeller's 'donated' libraries who used the Dewey decimal system to organize the books). By most accounts the existence of the KM was known to manifest sometime between 100AD and 800AD, when the Russian czar got tired of the reports that came to his attention about their practice of child sacrifice and Babylonian money-magik and had his minions confront the Khazarian king and give him the choice to start publicly practicing either Christianity, Islam, or Judaism. He chose Judaism, as we now know, but he and successive Khazarian rulers continued to practice those satanic rites out of public sight. So the KM was in existence - as a stalking horse for Judaism - almost three-quarters of a millenium before the founder of the Jesuits had his diapers changed. Dig into the research; a few minutes and you'll be off and running with a better understanding of the KM (Khazarian Mafia).

Quote:
The Twitter use I mentioned earlier said this of 2016: :popcorn
Quote:
I am alive! And what a wonderful time to BE alive! If these cuffs are loosed soon, 2016 will be the most important year in Earth's history!

Zackly what the zetas say! Hear hear!

---------------------------------------------

Quote:
re: computers, I saw something in a newspaper about Amazon removing encryption. This is very much a retrograde action which flies in the face of common sense. Unless (of course) there are ulterior nefarious motives. I had already thought about this possibility on Windoze 10, its yet another reason why I'm not upgrading to it.

Simon

Absolutely spot-on there, Simon! I was a lot more polite in my post on the Amazon forum (they will delete comments at the drop of a 4-letter word), but I am convinced that Amazon is 'letting the gloves come off' and that's why I'm concerned they have control over my device. I have other devices, one of which I plan on permanently eliminating access to the internet if only because I want something I can rely on NOT to be controlled by those evil behemoths. Jeff Bezos - now owner of the Washington Post as well as Amazon - cannot be trusted because it's in his SELF INTEREST to shut down access to the internet post-Announcement, which will essentially blind us all. This is ALSO related to Facebook's recent loss in the India court system, when Zuckerburg's Trojan Horse plan to "provide internet to all of India" is predicated on the condition he controls the population's access to what HE, and Facebook, determine is acceptable.

Essentially, we have a cadre of powerful crypto-fascists planning on controlling our access to news and communication with other citizens because post-Announcement the righteous rage of the population will begin to manifest and people will truly rise up once they recognize the degree to which they've been bamboozled. Had they done the right thing as recently as 2003, or even 2006, the rage might've been channeled more effectively and these elitists could have breathed massive sighs of relief, but they are stubbornly holding on to power selfishly.

That said, let me share what I came on to share today; some of you may have seen these. These are pictures inside of the inside (and outside) of chemtrail planes:

CHEMTRAIL PLANES EXPOSED

from http://in5d.com/exposed-photos-from-ins ... en-before/

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Pepe, this is for you, since you asked recently. It's on the same In5D.com site those chemtrail pics came from, from 2 weeks ago.

Quote:
8 US Soldiers Disappear Removing 5000 Yr Old Flying Machine From Afghan Cave

February 20, 2016

A vimana has been discovered in a cave in Afghanistan. It has attracted the attention of world leaders including U.S. president Obama. A group of soldiers made the discovery on a scout mission in the desert of Afghanistan. 8 U.S. troops are missing after making the discovery. FYI a vimana is an ancient flying machine described in ancient Indian Sanskrit epics. The vimana found in Afghanistan is reported to be an estimated 5,000 years old. It is said to be protected by a strange energy barrier that is preventing troops from extracting the vimana.

What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a “Vimana” entrapped in a “Time Well” that has already caused the “disappearance” of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years.

George Noory talks with Steve Quayle about this subject:

Most intriguing of all about this report is its stating that not just any Vimana has been discovered, but from the ancient writings contained in the cave where it was discovered, it claims that its “rightful owner” is the ancient prophet Zoroaster who was the founder of arguably one of the most important religions of all time called Zoroastrianism.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Else: (1)United States Patent 5,003,186
Chang , et al. March 26, 1991
Quote:
11. The method of claim 10 wherein said material comprises one or more of the oxides of metals.

12. The method of claim 10 wherein said material comprises aluminum oxide.

13. The method of claim 10 wherein said material is thorium oxide.

14. The method of claim 10 wherein said seeding is performed at altitudes in the range of seven to thirteen kilometers above the earth's surface.

15. The method of claim 10 wherein said material comprises a refractory material.

16. The method of claim 10 wherein said particle size is in range of ten to one hundred microns.

17. The method of claim 10 wherein said material is a Welsbach material.

18. The method of claim 10 wherein the number of said dispersed particles per unit area in the particle layer is greater than or equal to 1/.sigma..sub.abs 1, where 1 is the thickness of the particle layer and .sigma..sub.abs is the absorption coefficient of the particles at the far infrared wavelengths.

Notes: (1)
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... PN/5003186

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Are you saying you're planning on asking the C's (you didn't spell it out, so out of deference I won't either - though Wyz here is an expert on it/he/them) whether or not THIS [i.e. our current] solar system is binary? Are you aware that even NASA has admitted the existence of 'Nemesis' (not to be confused with Nibiru/Planet X/Hercolobus/Wormwood) and that we are likely a binary system, thus? The entire premise of Nibiru/Planet X is that it has an elliptical orbit around two foci: our Sol (Sun) and Nemesis, the 'dead' star that is our binary companion.

In Fact since the Explosion of a LOCAL Black Hole, in this part of the Galaxy, err. In These New Begining, Our Solar system was a Young Binary SUN System... and 24 Planets around the "Lit" Star, our Sun, and an alone dead Star in the other side...with the same mass.

But a Rogue Brown Dwarf Star was captured, and this particular Sun System Become a Trinary Sun System...

Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don, Thanks for the info and apologies for the confusion.

I'll be asking the Twitter user.

Interesting chemtrail pics. Quite something to have them available to see on public internet. What will be next?

Recall15, trinary!?

Simon

Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:53 pm
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016
simple simon wrote:

Recall15, trinary!?

Simon

Indeed
1 -Our Lit Sun,
2 -Our unlit Sun, Nemesis
3- The one that was captured by this system: Nibiru,
But Wait until the Pending Multi-prong Announcements...

1+1+1=3 a physical triple star system= are called triple, trinary or ternary if they contain three stars

(1)
Quote:
A star system of two stars is known as a binary star, binary star system or physical double star. If there are no tidal effects, no perturbation from other forces, and no transfer of mass from one star to the other, such a system is stable, and both stars will trace out an elliptical orbit around the center of mass of the system indefinitely. (See Two-body problem). Examples of binary systems are Sirius, Procyon and Cygnus X-1, the last of which probably consists of a star and a black hole.

Then:
Quote:
In a physical triple star system, each star orbits the center of mass of the system. Usually, two of the stars form a close binary system, and the third orbits this pair at a distance much larger than that of the binary orbit. This arrangement is called hierarchical.[15][16] The reason for this is that if the inner and outer orbits are comparable in size, the system may become dynamically unstable, leading to a star being ejected from the system.[17] Triple stars that are not all gravitationally bound might comprise a physical binary and an optical companion, such as Beta Cephei, or rarely, a purely optical triple star, such as Gamma Serpentis.

Notes:
(1)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_system

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Image tilt
Via Zetatalk for March 12, 2016 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Suddenly it seems there are so very few EQ. The seismographs are quiet too. And the birds are quiet, dogs sleepy, it’s like a hush has fallen over the Earth. Then a few hours later, all sounds of life resumed. As if there was a time warp for a few hours.
[and from another]
The Sun on 3/3 at 17:29 is way too far to the SouthWest. An impossible position as the expected position (per Skymap) is 255 degrees. This is a 33 degree deviation! The wobble has indeed gotten worse. This is the tilt of the India Face in the Figure 8, lingering for Italy.
[and from another]
This is interesting and would confirm my observations at sunrise. Since March 3 a change in location was (is) noticable - about 10-12 deg to far N-NE. Instead of continuing to rise to ES-S, the Sun thereafter went up very steeply, almost over head.
Quote:
Image SOZT
We have mentioned in the past various maneuvers
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/27no2010.htm
the Earth can do to evade magnetic conflict with the approaching Nibiru. As Nibiru approaches, he is in the line of sight with the Sun, so the magnetic conflict is unavoidable. The Earth literally jerks back and forth to align first with the Sun, then with Nibiru, then back with the Sun. This jerking around causes the plates to jerk around, thus acute 7 of 10 plate movements. We have mentioned that the Earth will, on occasion, try to ease this conflict
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/04jy2015.htm
by pointing its N Pole away to the left, in a temporary Lean to the Left. It may also ease this conflict by pointing its N Pole toward the Sun, in a temporary Lean into Opposition.

It has been noted recently that the Arctic is melting,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue490.htm
and the tilt of the Figure 8 over Europe so extreme that sunset is fully 33 degrees too far to the SouthWest and sunrise noticeably in the extreme NorthEast. This is neither a Lean to the Left nor a Lean into Opposition, but is an accentuated wobble. Does this ease the pain of the wobble on the Earth plates? It does indeed, just as a boxer in the ring would find the blows not hitting as hard if he deflected to the right or left, moving WITH the punch. Thus creatures who had been almost perpetually distressed by the electronic screech would find peace, and humans hearing the quiet would be perplexed.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/27no2010.htm
If Planet X moves slightly, the Earth may suddenly move into opposition, as she has before pointing her N Pole toward the Sun. Or the Earth may flip sideways into a temporary lean to the left, thrown sideways.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/04jy2015.htm
What to expect as the wobble worsens is that the swings will get more extreme, may suddenly switch about into opposition or a temporary lean to the left, ultimately arriving at the Last Weeks. Measure where your sunball rises to determine the progress of the wobble.

Also:

Quote:
Via email this dramatic Second Sun, Brazil.

Interesting FaceBook post from Brazil. Dated March 3, 2016. Nibiru is normally found at the 4 o’clock position to the Sun in the Northern Hemisphere, assuming the Ecliptic to be the 9 and 3 o’clock positions. Here in this vid the Second Sun shows up at the 9 o’clock position, but looking at the slant of the Ecliptic in the Southern Hemisphere, this is at the 4 o’clock position to the Sun’s middle.
[and from another]
https://www.facebook.com/meire.ruiz/vid ... 418250728/
Sunset in the west and the orange clouds in the east.
Quote:
ImageSOZT
This dramatic video captures a clear Second Sun, located where Nibiru would be in a view from the Southern Hemisphere. The Second Sun is distinct as an orb, not just a glow, and if compared to former captures of the Second Sun will show that it is drawing closer to the Earth. The combined sunlight, both from the Sun itself and from sunlight bouncing off the vast dust cloud shrouding Nibiru, created an intense reflection on the clouds directly to the East of the setting Sun. Such drama will be on the increase, around the world, making it clear to the populace that they are dealing with a planetary body nearby, and that the establishment has been lying to them about it.
EOZT

Notes (1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.0 2016
Someone who knows of my interest in this topic sent me a link to this webpage which was published on 4th March 2016.

The quoted date is near the end of this month, yet I've also seen data which talks about the week coming (Tuesday 8th March 2016).

Should I be worried yet? Will worrying save me? Or should I try and be the best person that I can and just accept that my higher self will get what it wants no matter what my human ego would wish for? (oh and if I am going to perish, hope to do so with minimal suffering).

Simon

Super-Comet Nibiru Could Threaten Entire Planet, Warns Prominent Rabbi

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/62890/prominent-rabbi-confirms-nibiru-possible-jewish-world

Quote:
“In about a month and a half, they say a meteor will pass over the earth, and when it passes, it will send meteors onto the planet,” the rabbi said. “They say it will be a meteor strike the likes of which the world has never seen. And there is a great suspicion that as a result of this enormous catastrophe that they speak of, multitudes will be killed.”

“Some of these meteors are supposed to be enormous. That is what they say, and I am not responsible for what they say.”

Also of interest is this page at the same web site which is about how in December 2015 some autistic children started channeling about Nibiru...

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/59204/planet-nibiru-pocalypse-jewish-world/

------------------------------------------------------

Another source of unhappy doom-laden info.

Unlike the C's I do not find mass death to be a happy meme, even if the people are STS types. But I'm not in control and have to accept that those who are know what they are doing.

Simon

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40724.0.html

Quote:
Session Date: January 23rd 2016

Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea at the board

Pierre, Niall, Joe, PoB, Chu, Arky, Data, Oxajil, Scottie

A: Greetings to all! Hoklineia of Cassiopaea!

Q: (L) I forgot to mention the date. Today is the 23rd of January 2016. First session of the year...

A: Joy to the world!

Q: (L) And why do you say that?

A: It will be soon now.

Q: (L) What will be soon?

A: Glad tidings!

Q: (L) Why do I distrust that expression? Why am I suspicious? Why do I suspect that, "Joy to the world" and "Glad tidings" is from an entirely cosmic perspective and may not be so perceived by the majority of the people on this planet?

A: Accurate perception. But would you like for the present state to continue on its present trajectory?

Q: (L) Well, no.

A: We once said that the Earth benefits from occasional cleansing. Nothing lasts forever.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:46 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 914 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next