It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:59 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post unmasking the deep state

Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:35 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
Regarding the Solar Observatories....
Via Zetatalk for September 30, 2018 (1)
Quote:
Thanks Stan for pointing out the prior new ZT, but I will accept this because I keep getting so much email about the "UFO". Accepted for the UFO speculation etc.

Craig said:

I was wondering if the Zeta's could provide more information regarding the real reason why the National Solar Observatory was closed?

There is lots of speculation on the internet.
[and from another]
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/a ... 2&object...
Scientists and other personnel were commanded last week to leave at once. Did the researchers spot something extraterrestrial? Was the solar telescope hacked by a foreign power and deployed to spy on, say, the state's missile testing range?
[and from another]
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... 406851-n...
It is still unclear what led to the evacuation and closure of the facility, which is typically open to the public. Only the director and an assistant have been allowed into the building. The FBI has been on the scene, but local law enforcement has not been involved.
[and from another]
https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/paranormal ... 36048.html
NASA tries to explain what happened on September 9, 2018 by issuing a statement that there were two lunar transits passing in front of the sun. Lunar Transit or huge disk-shaped UFO? It has become known that 6 More Observatories (Australia, Chile, Spain, Hawaii (2), and Pennsylvania) have been shutdown: We note that all these solar/space cams down at the same time as the Solar Observatory in New Mexico. If the objects in the images are not lens flares or objects reflecting in the lens of the camera, but massive mother ships and a fleet of smaller UFOs, see images above, then could that be the reason for the sudden shutdown of 7 solar observatories?
[and from another]
http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com ... r-observ...

Quote:
Image SOZT
The flap over the supposed UFO sighting - a mothership and a cloud of individual ships near the Sun - based on a single posting on a FaceBook page, is astonishing. Were it not for the closing of the solar observatories globally, in several countries, this would not have gotten a mention. The photos clearly show the debris in the tail of Nibiru with more than one Monster Persona
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue358.htm
of Moon Swirls – both a common occurrence in photos of the Nibiru complex for over a decade. Enhancing the photos to a green overcast to bring out the detail only makes them seem more eerie, befitting an alien invasion story.

The solar observatory in New Mexico was suddenly shuttered because those in the US government concerned that the cover-up over Nibiru might unravel felt there might be a rebel willing to leak proof of Nibiru to the public. This paranoia rapidly spread to other countries. The cover-up over Nibiru has the USGS dominating the earthquake releases, thus a central control effectively lying about the reported magnitude and number of quakes. NASA can delay and doctor the SOHO images, and any magnetic charts are withheld or doctored likewise. Now looking at the Sun through high powered telescopes is being withheld.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 2#comments

-typo edited-

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

DHS Official Admits Russia Did NOT "Attack" Elections Of States
All this Polemic rhetoric from the corporation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polemic

The corporations are using Russia to distract from the fact ALL GOVERNMENT IS RIGGED BY THE CORPORATION (AKA PTB/MJ12)

Has the final card been swapped out of the deck in this timeline, no longer being our ET brothers but a rushed straw man?

The system of the past is not what I want, I want a system of liberty and freedom, where we have truth, justice and peace.

Demoncrats have been setting up Kavanaugh since 2012
http://www.bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/ ... plan-2012/

Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:27 pm
GT Truther

Post have to clear the swamp before disclosure
FIVE PRESIDENT’S HAVE WARNED AMERICAN’S ABOUT THE DEEP STATE

https://deepstateexplained.wordpress.com

Quote:
Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, just made an outrageous new demand, saying she won’t testify until the FBI does a complete investigation:
There is no way the FBI can conduct an investigation on something that happened 36 years ago, in which the accuser can’t even remember exactly when or where it happened.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion ... new-demand

Quote:
Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser has a dirty little secret she’s not been exactly forthcoming about.

It’s turns out Kavanaugh’s mother was the judge involved in foreclosing on her parents home:

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion ... tle-secret

Quote:
The Wall Street Journal editorial board just nailed the issues surrounding the Kavanaugh ambush and summed them up brilliantly:

[Ford’s] is simply too distant and uncorroborated a story to warrant a new hearing or to delay a vote. We’ve heard from all three principals, and there are no other witnesses to call. The only purpose of another public hearing would be a political spectacle in which Democrats could wax indignant for the cameras while Mr. Kavanaugh repeated his denials.

The timing and details of how Ms. Ford came forward, and how her name was coaxed into public view, should also raise red flags about the partisan motives at play.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion ... ugh-ambush

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:56 pm
GT Truther

Flash: HiTlery never had a chance. Demoncrates, LOSERS / SORE LOSERS

THEY ARE GONG TO LOSE AGAIN

IT IS ALL ABOUT OIL MONEY

remember Operation Ajax? (Oil nationalisation and the 1953 coup)
how about Iran contra? (Money/drugs/guns funneling thur the clinton/bush cartel)

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:15 pm
GT Truther

Post drain swamp before building

Expect something wonderful:

Where is the rule of law?

Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:35 pm
GT Truther

Post Connect the dots

Pending supreme court case with Top Defense Contractor Linked To Clinton Foundation
linked to Katz Marshall & Banks: Whistleblower & Employment Law Firm
linked to Dr. Christine Blasey-Ford

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2662.htm

Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:34 am
GT Truther

Post Pon Fire

Quote:
The beast down deh, it sleeps down der.
No mamma down der, no papa down der.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:21 am
GT Truther

I had an experience once with people from other worlds gifting an old Antique shop owner and his wife. In an remote town one day, I stopped in an old antique store and after meeting the shop keeper we became instant friends. He was really a nice person. He wanted to show me his pride & joy, an old singer walnut cabinet & sewing machine he was selling for $500. After visiting and chit chatting awhile, I left for home in Fremont, Calif., a week later, I returned , once more, to see him and his wife (which was kind of odd being it was so out of the way and remote?). I remembered him telling me, the week before, how he had wished they could retire, they were tired, but, didn't have enough money from their business to do so. It was a really small town, not many people traveled through. However, with my returned trip, this time he was really excited to tell me that he had sold his sewing machine, the one that was in the backroom out of sight. The only reason I learned of it was because I had an interest in them in those days. These strangers told him they were friends of mine. They told him don't forget to mention they said hi when he would see me again. Huh? I was perplexed...One thing, was how did they know of his sewing machine in the backroom, and how did they know I had visited him? Well, to make the story short. The shop keeper & his wife told me they had been selling most of their antiques since I left and now could afford to retire. Wow! A lot happened since last week I was thinking...He told me a most mysterious thing happened with those alleged friends of mine, the one's whom bought his sewing machine. They sold him a magical silver necklace for only twenty dollars with a very mysterious stone.
A stone that would change appearances when the weather changed. The shop keeper and his wife saw it do this for themselves. They showed it to me. It was adorned with Egyptian symbolism. It indeed looked like it came from the royal families. Something they would wear. It was a large necklace, intricate, and beautiful. The center stone reminded me of a stone I've seen in this world, but, that one doesn't change. They were mystified about it and had every right to be, so was I. They said they believed it brought them the good luck they were having. Hmm. After awhile, I wished them well, was very happy for them and thanked them for sharing all that with me...What an experience...A solid stone changing appearances with the weather. My knowledge of geology told me not on this world. So, since I was experiencing, in those days, visitors from outer space, I assumed it had to be them helping those kind people and gifting them with a most unusual present. One I wished I had. I felt very lucky to have learned of this experience, and even more luckier to have seen it for myself. Hmm...Friends forever...

Dex

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:33 pm
GT Truther

Also,..The chemical properties in the stone became clear and cloudy with the weather...Very distinctive changes. People from other worlds, higher dimensions where the material is more energy and less matter..can appear and behave functionally magical.

Solid stone puts it in a different index...It demonstrated a most unusual property. Like looking into a smoke filled crystal ball.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:05 pm
GT Truther

Post glass house

Guess who?

https://indomitus.us/christine-blasey-n ... nic-table/
https://citizenwells.com/2018/09/23/chr ... e-college/

http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/0 ... ol_19.html

Remember Roe VS wade was based on a lie
https://www.thenewamerican.com/print-ma ... cy-of-lies

Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:49 pm
GT Truther

Unknown laser beams being fired from Saturn into deep space!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTVKGqVpZ8s

Fascinating. I wonder where (star system?) the energy beams were heading, and whether they were sent from the planet surface, the rings or a nearby craft?

Or to Saturn (if so, from where?)

The rings are thought to have been built by intelligent beings as a zone of habitation... however their real aim was to use their living quarters as a place to send some sort of energy beams / pulses to attack the Plaiedian star system (similar in theme to how the a few years ago Palestinians were using places like hospital wards to attack the Isrealis).

Rumour has it that the New Mexico solar observatory was closed because an ET being held prisoner by us humans had escaped.

Simon

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:08 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: glass house
mountaintiger7 wrote:

Guess who?

Oh we are dressed well today... was a nudist party or was that part optional?

mountaintiger7 wrote:

Er, um, yes well some of whats in this video is not new information to me... some years ago when I started importing goods from overseas my accountant suggested creating a shell company in a tax haven who would buy the goods from the supplier and then sell them to me at a much higher price, the idea being to reduce tax liability by making bigger profits offshore and smaller profits here in the UK.

No, it did not happen, as alas the business did not survive its first year. The greater tragedy is that this was just before the dot com boom and had it managed to last another six months the mere fact that it was there would have seen it become of interest to those wanting to set up a dotcom web based business. We (some brothers plus me) could have sold the business and retired, very wealthy.

Simon

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:40 pm
GT Truther

Oh it wasn't just ONE observatory Simon it was SEVEN in different Countries:

https://thedailyconspiracy.com/2018/09/ ... ories-why/

From our Department of WTF, what could have happened to cause security lockdowns at seven solar observatories – all within hours of each other on the same day? People who keep an eye on the news from space are wondering what the U.S. federal government doesn’t want the rest of us to see or know.

On Thursday, September 6, 2018, the FBI showed up unexpectedly at the National Solar Observatory (NSO) in Sunspot, New Mexico. (The town happens to be a two-and-a-half hour drive west of Roswell, where that UFO/weather balloon crashed in the summer of 1947.)

NSO employees were forced to evacuate with due to undisclosed “security reasons.” No other details were given to them or local law enforcement authorities.

The observatory was cordoned off completely with police tape. An anonymous NSO employee revealed:

“It was a security risk area, and we were told to leave and don’t come back until we were told to.”

The Otero County Sheriff (OSC) was quick to issue this statement:

“The FBI is refusing to tell us what’s going on. We’ve got people up there (the observatory) that requested us to standby while they evacuate it. Nobody would really elaborate on any of the circumstances as to why. The FBI was up there. What their purpose was nobody will say.”

Sheri Lofson, speaking for the Association for Universities for Research in Astronomy, added this explanation, which raises far more questions than it answers about why the NSO was summarily shut down:

“We have decided to temporarily vacate this facility as a precautionary measure. And we’re working with the proper authorities on this issue.”

The OCS also reported Blackhawk helicopters circling over the emptied facility. Federal crews were seen on towers and around antennas. The sheriff’s department was not invited to help out.

Oddly enough, the Feds also shuttered the U.S. Post Office in Sunspot – again, with no official reason given. USPS spokesman Rod Spurgeon said:

“Right now, what we’re told is that they’ve temporarily evacuated the area. We haven’t been told why… or when that expires.”

At the same time the NSO in Arizona was being evacuated, the FBI sidelined six other sun-facing and space-viewing cameras:

AXIS 2320 Network Dome Camera in Sydney, Australia
SOAR Observatory in Chile
BRT Tenerife Telescope in Spain
Mauna Kea Observatory in Hilo, Hawaii
Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope in Hawaii
JAT Observatory in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
Skywatchers are wondering what on earth precipitated such a sudden, coordinated shutdown of seven solar imaging sources all at the same time?

Best guesses so far include a massive solar flare-up or a massive UFO transiting (crossing) the face of the sun.

Coronal mass ejections (CMEs) are often linked to solar flares. Both are gigantic explosions of energy from the sun into the surrounding space. Some of that space leads directly to Earth.

The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) says “the average time it would take a CME to get to the Earth is 98 hrs.” CMEs fling solar matter into space like a cannon.

NASA explains why CMEs are potentially dangerous:

“High-frequency radio waves can be degraded: Radios transmit static, and GPS coordinates stray by a few yards. The magnetic oscillations can also create electrical currents in utility grids on Earth that can overload electrical systems when power companies are not prepared.”

This is the dreaded “Kill Shot” that Major Ed Dames (formerly with the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency or DARPA) and other remote viewers have been warning us about for some years now. Supposedly, we can expect “a series of solar flares that are so devastating to the Earth, it may cause the death of billions and change life on Earth as we know it.”

A solar flare is a sudden flash of light from the sun. These travel much faster, reaching our planet in a mere 8 minutes! Flares can disturb radio waves in the atmosphere to produce temporary blackouts in navigation and communication signals. But could they end modern society?

The Marshall Space Flight Center notes that “The frequency of CMEs varies with the sunspot cycle. At solar minimum, we observe about one CME a week. Near solar maximum, we observe an average of 2 to 3 CMEs per day.”

This has been a quiet year for sunspot activity. According to Space Weather Archive, as of May 1, 2018, “the sun has been blank almost 60% of the time, with whole weeks going by without sunspots.”

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) says this reduction in sunspot activity is normal, part of a natural cycle of solar maximums (high activity) and minimums (low activity).

Astronomers have known about the sun’s cyclic nature for almost 200 years. In 1843, German astronomer Samuel Heinrich Schwabe charted the predictable peaks and valleys of solar activity that happen over every 11 years or so.

Did the national solar observatories capture images of an extinction-level CME? (We must assume it wasn’t solar flares because we would have seen the effects eight hours later.)

As for the UFO theory, images of huge crafts near the sun have made the rounds on social media and international tabloids.

SecureTeam showed a 2012 video of a huge sphere very close to the sun that appears to be collecting plasma through an extended armature. Then, the enormous object flies away as the plasma tube fades away. The same video then showed a very similar video clip from 2016.

It would make sense that the People in Charge who have been covering up the reality of UFOs for over 70 years wouldn’t want that upsetting revelation to escape into the public domain. NASA denies everything, of course.

A third reason why the FBI shut and locked down seven sources of solar images has surfaced from an online user brglynn on 9/11/18 who posted:

“Chinese were spying on White Sands Missile Range tests via antennae array at observatory site.”

So there you have it. Something caused the FBI to spring into action and blind the rest of us from seeing what’s going on with our sun. Was it a massive and potentially destructive energy discharge? Was it UFOs? Or was it a foreign attack on U.S. national security?

We mustn’t forget a fourth possible explanation: none of the above. At this point, Big Brother isn’t sharing any information to help us sort out this puzzle.

Which is more worrisome: the possibility that life on Earth may be in its final hours – or the certainty that our government wants to keep us in the dark about it?

Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:37 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post hearing, the PYOPS mirror

Secret negative energy disinformation

Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:56 am
GT Truther

Post wedge issues, get on with disclosure, NOW

Quote:
Sacred lives emotions been washed away like mud
You don't want my devotion
You'd rather be washed in blood
Can we turn away from this open anger?
Can it all betray?
Can't you feel the danger to the miracle of life
Living in times of luster*, waiting for the flood
We don't agree with your concepts
You'd rather be washed in blood
Rising tide to slaughter
.... ....
Antarctica

*) The word traces its origins back to the Latin lux, meaning "light"

Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:43 pm
GT Truther

Post visit to the land of sned

Demoncrates/MJ1 are preventing DUE PROCESS i.e.

Quote:
Human rights under the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11.
Under the presumption of innocence, the legal burden of proof is thus on the prosecution
To prove that the accused is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.
If reasonable doubt remains, the accused must be acquitted.

THE TOLERANCE BY PTB/Demoncrates/MJ1, in the kangaroo trial RESULTS IN
TRIAL BY EMOTIONS AND HEARSAY (WITHOUT FACTS)

kavanaugh: just another show trial to prevent disclosure, since Russia gate was laid open as Demoncrates/MJ1 pysops distraction, and non disclosure is CRIME of the CENTURY (CC) against HUMANITY!!

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:13 pm
GT Truther

Post The Game is Rigged:
Quote:
Congress Invites No Consumer Privacy Advocates to its Consumer Privacy Hearing
The Senate Commerce Committee is getting ready to host a much-anticipated hearing on consumer privacy—and consumer privacy groups don’t get a seat at the table

https://www.eff.org/effector/31/15

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:31 pm
GT Truther

Post snakes erupt nagging democracy
Senseless harassment, rumors with out rule of law is not a sense of humor and level headedness

Quote:
We live in a country devoted to due process and the rule of law. That means taking allegations seriously, but if the mere allegation, the mere assertion of an allegation, a refuted allegation from 36 years ago, is enough to destroy a person’s life and career, we will have abandoned the basic principles of fairness and due process that define our legal system in our country. I ask you to judge me by the standard that you would want applied to your father. Your husband. Your brother. Or your son.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:55 pm

I listened to the whole Inquiry and I have to say - without judging the motivation or reason for the event, the Muricans sure dig deep.

The how it was executed in detail was of course a lesson in political madness via the Dems - cringeworthy. :crazy

Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Very simply, the problem)

American Bar Association calls for delay to Kavanaugh vote

The American Bar Association said Thursday that the Senate Judiciary Committee's plan to proceed with a Friday vote on Brett Kavanaugh "would not only have a lasting impact on the Senate's reputation, but it will also negatively affect the great trust necessary for the American people to have in the Supreme Court," CNN reports.

Why it matters: The ABA unanimously recommended Kavanuagh as the next Supreme Court justice before allegations of sexual assault surfaced. Now, it's calling for an FBI investigation to demonstrate the Senate's "commitment to a Supreme Court that is above reproach." And while this makes their push for a delay a powerful move, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has stated that the Senate will push ahead with its Friday morning vote.

Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:36 am
GT Truther

Post mj1/SNED meddling in the nomination
MR flake was gotten to by the bad folks at SNED

Direct quote form Dan@SNED on influence over US politics:
Quote:
I used some leverage guarantees from lobbyists and contributors.
I can legally describe that no further in the public, and you know why that is the case.

http://neweaglesforum.proboards.com/thr ... gh?page=14

The reason Dan can not go into to this further is because this violates HUMANITY rights

Again like in 63

Justice?
liberty?
Freedom?

Inciting mob psychosis to convict without facts is not peaceful or loving actions.

Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:28 am
GT Truther

Post twitter pictures
(edited to remove image that would not link to twitter)
Quote:
CNN's Tapper: There Is No Corroborating Evidence For Any Of The Allegations Against Kavanaugh

Quote:
FORD CAUGHT IN MAJOR LIE? — City Remodeling Permits Show Project She Linked to Kavanaugh Was in 2008 NOT 2012

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... -not-2012/

Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:29 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
(Very simply, the problem)

1) The American Bar Association said Thursday that the Senate Judiciary Committee's plan to proceed with a Friday vote on Brett Kavanaugh "would not only have a lasting impact on the Senate's reputation, but it will also negatively affect the great trust necessary for the American people to have in the Supreme Court," CNN reports.

on 9/7/18
Quote:
The ABA Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary on Friday gave its highest rating of well-qualified to Kavanaugh,

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/ ... =most_read

Quote:
“full-field” FBI investigation has been conducted every time Kavanaugh was hired or appointed to a significant government position. Six times between 1993 and 2018, the FBI went talking to people about Kavanaugh. Six times, all after the incident that Ford alleges, the FBI never heard anyone even whisper a word about sexual misconduct.

#1) the the Senate's reputation :slap :roflmao :shakehead
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-is-con ... ires-club/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... n_offenses

SURE bring it on, investigate C B Ford, start here to see if she is a credible witness:
Quote:
Blasey is that she currently oversees the CIA Undergraduate Internship Program Stanford University developed by the notorious CIA-connected Stanford University Psychiatric Professor Dr. Frederick T. Melges—who himself, in 1985, took into his care the homeless woman Lois Lang who assassinated CIA paymaster Nick Deak—and that afterwards saw the CIA’sblack operations monies being controlled by Ralph G. Blasey Jr.—who, not so mysteriously, just happens to be the father of Dr. Christine Blasey.
Stanford University in the CIA-funded mind control-brainwashing techniques developed by Stanford University Psychiatric Professor Dr. Frederick T. Melges—whose primary mission for the CIA was to develop new technologies for interrogation and torture, secondary applications going towards studying the possibilities of exploiting highly “suggestible” subjects and getting them to do things — murders, couriers — they wouldn’t otherwise do, and of which they would have no memory in case they were caught.
her father Ralph G. Blasey Jr.—a proven CIA operative who, from June-1962 to January-1974, was the Vice President of National Savings and Trust of Washington, D.C.—a CIA black budget bank best known for being 100 paces from the White House, and whom, in 1998, was taken over by SunTrust Bank—whose majority share owner is the CIA-linked investment fund BlackRock.
The importance of noting the CIA banking connections of Ralph G. Blasey Jr., this report explains, is due to the outbreak of what is now known as the “CIA Bank War”—and whose start of, in 1982, a CIA seized from publication news report (Declassified in Part-Sanitized Copy Approved for Release 2012/09/05: CIA-RDP90-00965R00150010-7) describes as: “This is Wall Street, the center of the international banking system, a system on the edge of a crisis so severe that the Central Intelligence Agency is preparing drastic measures. Something must be done to avert the breakdown of the Free World’s monetary system.”

The main CIA operative involved in this war, and whom Ralph G. Blasey Jr. reported to, this report details, was Nicholas Deak—a longtime OSS and CIA operative, both during and after World War II, who ran the CIA’s main black budget operations under the direct command of the feared CIA Counterintelligence Chief James Jesus Angleton.

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/politics/2018/3026017.html
http://impiousdigest.com/daughter-of-ci ... kavanaugh/

she is ain't no saint:
Quote:
“We have her yearbooks,” which had been mysteriously scrubbed from the Web prior to Ford coming out with her allegations. “She will not make a good witness."
annual class books feature a photo of an underage Ford attending at least one party, alongside a caption boasting of girls passing out from binge drinking. Her yearbooks also openly reference sexually promiscuous behavior by the girls, including targeting boys at Kavanaugh’s alma mater
At Holton-Arms, the source added, she was known by classmates, and even some parents, by a sexually derogatory nickname playing off her maiden name Blasey, suggesting she was promiscuous.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... books.html

"If you wanted FBI to investigate you shouldn't have sat on the story"

Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:24 pm
GT Truther

Post more on sned
From: http://neweaglesforum.proboards.com/thr ... gh?page=14
subject: marcy@SNED pontificates that MJ1 has
Quote:
1) responsibility in the Charter to stand against the opposite
2) and to protect as many innocent people as possible.

#1) The opposite to what Truth,Justice, Peace?
No disclosure for 911/ET's,etc, we see no truth
Endless war,poverty,lies,oppression victims do not see justice
Endless bickering over wedge issues and distractions, HUMANITY does not not feel at peace.
so far your zero for three and have been given a lifetime.

#2) failed again
http://impiousdigest.com/russia-present ... rrorist-2/
https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-ki ... ii/5492051

I bet you justify with a Putin motto of:
"To forgive the terrorists is up to God, but to send them to him is up to me."
which like you is a FALSITY

The closest thing anyone has uttered about sending terrorists to God comes is

So in reality your job is to standup against HUMANITY and meddle in politics

#2.1) where were you MJ1 when you let HUMANITY degrade to hopeless:
where 1 In 4 Of A Baltimore Hospital Admissions Are Babies Addicted To Opioids

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09- ... ed-opioids
and YES it your fault to focus on WAR and SECRETS.
(answer to where you have been for over 72 years is making money, war and spinning lies)

Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:57 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next