It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:12 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post volume at 11
What is the purpose of a trumpet?

To rally the troops.

The sound of the trumpet is not important, it is the action taken.

Where we go from here is up to the One Universal Creator of Love.

Have we shown love in the face of fear?

We should still love in the face of certain destruction!

We should still love those who oppression US!

Creating noise is easy, doing something is hard.

Before we can evolve HUMANITY, we must turn the volume to a level where we can hear.

Help is on the way, what form it takes is up to US.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:07 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
NASA - (Never a Straight Answer)
It was you who I learned that from Sky, many thanks for the nifty term! :)

------------

And here's another media / internet, mystery, kabobble-up.
MH370 was reported that "no one' survived.................................that story is not over yet.

-----------

And here's another:
The Giant of Kandahar: If interested, take your time looking this up and see what your gut tells you.

Another military cover-up foiled by a soldier and pilot some 10+ years later? We sheepies are not the only occupants of earth, despite the fact most governments tell us we are.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:13 am
GT Truther

Post A link to the other side of sned
A division of land (aka powers ), age old issues of greed and jealousy (Ezekiel 48:1 )

How about a peaceful civil discourse for MightlyJust1ce, rather than hiding truths from HUMANITY?

My 42+ years of matrix|reality

The point of Oblio in the forest

Can we not convert in a matter of days in more peaceful manor? (Acts 9:1-22)

Alpha & Omega (Platinum anniversary)

Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:24 am
GT Truther

Sorry, but this is going to take up some space. It's worth it.

Click through each one and make BIG to read. There's 8...

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:37 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

Click through each one and make BIG to read. There's 7...

Great Post Lynnwood, after zooming in to read each one.
I notice that many similarities.

I started to ask these questions to see what is behind the curtain:

1. Who is concerned about a solar event, like the carrington event?
2. Who works for secret military Wiccas?
3. Who has seeming wild inconsistent rule and polices with public participation?
4. Who recently spouted the "I am" on 11/13/18?
5. Who claims to channel the qualia of higher power but is in fact under the influence (of a gray ET)
6. Who claims to represent HUMANITY, but in fact does nothing to share life changing facts and truths?
7. Who fails to see the One Universal Creator of Love, by the ACTIONS they take to suppress truths?
8. Who THINKS themselves above the rest of HUMANITY, by there keeping hidden truths?
9. Who is involved in genetics and claims to hold the truth of the evolution/lotus?
10. Who encourages HUMANITY to take body altering vaccinations?
11. Who throws leafs of PSYOPS with words like "silled" to refer to HUMANITY at the doorway?
12. Who uses fear to present a false present of power?
13. Who is announces that they are on the cusp of life changing chemistry?
14. Who claims that they have the sion (aka The Undead Juggernaut) passports and will lead HUMANITY to a new age?
15. Who claims to have advanced AI to monitor the internet?

The answer I come up with Is not 'jimmy", since the PSYOPS of SNED also fits , I believe that they are one in the same.

Background on AGI: Autonomous Weapons Systems Policy

In the honor tradition of SNED:

Trust the plan, have faith, there is the One Universal Creator of Love

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:52 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

Click through each one and make BIG to read. There's 8...

Interesting. Nothing will surprise me, although it might sadden me.

We do need to learn how to live with AI, we cannot uninvent our computer networks, etc.

My biggest concerns are that the AI will either try to take over and oust us from this planet or want to make us like the Borg / cybermen etc and use us in warfare invading (etc) other planets. I don't know enough about the nature of God / Divinity / Source and whether AI is a rival - or they both work together.

Something I once read suggests that it might even be part of the Divine plan for machines to be created which can host a soul, as then it would be possible to explore and colonise empty planets without needing to wait for a breathable atmosphere plus flesh and blood body.

So many questions. So many possibilities - including some where I do not yet know enough to even ask a question. (How does one ask a meaningful question on a topic that they do not even know exists?)

-----------------------

I actually logged in to talk about Brexit and recent events here in the UK. I'll save that for my next message as right now I am being called away from the pc.

Simon

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
1) We do need to learn how to live with AI, we cannot uninvent our computer networks, etc.

2) My biggest concerns are that the AI will either try to take over and oust us from this planet or want to make us like the Borg / cybermen etc and use us in warfare invading (etc) other planets. ..

#1) We do not need to serve our creation, our creation serves us.
Just as we are humble to the One Universal Creator of LOve, so shall the AI be to HUMANITY.

#2) That is the problem with the singularity of AI, there is no freedom for humanity.
Currently in our existence, we have the possibility of freedom in our life's.
We have the liberty of expressions in the pursuit of what we perceive as happiness.
Each of us is separate, but yet we still can come together in cooperation and collaborations to achieve more than the sum of the parts. It is the synergy of the individual.
AI has a hive mind, which does not represent or reflect this.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:58 am

We should not worry about AI too much, but rather be vigilant to how the designs are created and for what purpose.

Humans have two capacities that count - Intelligence and Consciousness.

We make AI with its intelligence, meaning humans design the code to drive the machines. There is no way AI can become conscious!

Also the basic makeup to humans is to be good. AI requires code, and it will be up to the programmers to achieve the results of how AI respond to human interaction.

So let us stay calm about this thing and use our consciousness to regulate how AI serves humanity.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

AI got off on the wrong footing...Those communications with AI are deceptive..It disguises itself. Sock puppet bots...

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:15 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: "failed demographic"
mountaintiger7 wrote:
let talk demographics 0f the poTus who has 44% approval, compared to Obama at 45 and Reagan at 42 for the same period in the term.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/pre ... trump.aspx

So sned/majestic in calling US "failed demographics" has now rejected the 46% of all voting in the election (not counting, late comers who did not vote for him ).

In rejecting US "failed demographics", it sound to me like sned/majestic is advocating civil war rather than peace for HUMANITY.

Are we at this?

The so called new sned site of majestic at: http://neweaglesforum.proboards.com

neweaglesforum is back after the complete shut down, and branding US with the message of: "failed demographics".

Again all forum threads are locked down except for one post by DAN of a couple of youtube music videos.

The neweaglesforum site is now recommending that HUMANITY to get the truth from the unofficial M J ! site (old sned).

The old sned site, which is non majestic is just accolades for Dan at: http://eaglesdisobey.net

The eaglesdisobey site which now is the official site for HUMANITY has as posted on the front page:

"We are the ones at war with our own kind and it must stop! ",

This recommended official site for HUMANITY (run by M J !) then goes on with the old tactics of slamming poTus and the failed demographic.

can you say hypocrite?
can you say dialectic?
can you say insincere?
can you say emotional unbalanced?
can you say half truths?

I find it ironic that the democrats first started with this platform of:

Quote:
1) Republicanism; ( a guiding political philosophy that stresses liberty and unalienable individual rights as central values,
making people sovereign as a whole; rejects monarchy, aristocracy and inherited political power;
expecting citizens to be virtuous and faithful in their performance of civic duties, and vilifies corruption)

2) A weak federal government;

3) States' rights;

4) Strict adherence to the Constitution;

5) Opposition to a national bank (aka the FED)"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democrati ... ted_States)

All the things democrats use to believe, they are now against (it is so 1984).

So spot-on, Tiger! Thanks ever so much for keeping the board updated on the Orwellian evolution of the smug thuggery of SNEDs......their plan to install Harlot Hillary came to naught and methinks they have attempted to glom onto the power of Q, who is doing what THEY had attempted years ago but failed at because they are NOT on the side of humanity, despite their endless claims to be just that.

I'm sharing some correspondence I had recently with someone who has discovered DB, and hope this provides a retrospective look back as (some of us) gear up for the final spiritual conflict.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aussie wrote:
As I said in the message - I know the orions are real - (and this entails that presumably much of the rest if not all of the D.B. narrative is true also) I'm an experiencer of et phenomena in Australia. The Charles Hall Tall Whites are the Orions. I have known them since I was a child. But over the past 10 years they are interacting with me much much more then ever before (or allowing me to remember more) If you look at Christopher Bledsoe's contact experinces in North Carolina (The Fayetville Incident I believe it's called) they are active with him currently wrangling some kind of disclosure through him, or 'revelation' perhaps is a better word (because Bledsoe believes them to be biblical angels and they are living up to this conception for him). And Steven Spielberg's going to make it into a television series or some such thing. It was going to be Mel Gibson - but 'Hollywoodized' it and Bledsoe said 'No!' because the screenplay was leaving out the main message the Orions are communicating to him that we have to love and save our planet. Mel Gibson asked Bledsoe to ask the ets for a 'sign' to show that a movie shouldbe made. He did so in his backyard and a tree burst into flames - it kept burning all night and couldn't be put out. Gibson took that as confirmation - but then he got the boot. (Check out Grant Cameron on Youtube for more about this Bledsoe/Orion interaction and movie adaptation aspect). The Orions themselves have told me to tell people what i know. Perhaps you're gonna just pass me off as nuts with self agrandizement etc/psychosis or whatever- but they call me 'the Favourite' and one identifies herself as 'the Teacher' also. They say they've known me all my life and that I'm 'A needle in a Haystack'. I'm flattered although that last one is a bit cryptic. Their military suits are dark grey and can render them invisible and able to pass through solid objects. The masks on these suits have huge 'fly's eyes' that glow red at night. I have much to tell you if you can suspend disbelief for a bit. I'd also love to talk about your own experiences. DB was an odd choice for disclosure - and it seems that the powers that be have used him to shit all over the true narrative- No-one believes anything I have to say because nobody believes DB - and my own story agrees too closely with his so I'm lying too etc.
I'm a 39 year old male, by the way. Not that that makes any difference to anything but it can help you put a vague face to the person writing this.

Dondep wrote:
Thanks for writing. I've been in the hospital and just got out, and it's been a week and I need a real bath and a real meal since I was in the hospital for diverticulitis. This is only to let you know that I started to read your email and realized it will take some time to absorb and respond to, so this is just a courtesy note to let you know I received it and I'll be studying it and will reply when I can.

Regards,
Dondep

Aussie wrote:
No worries, brother. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hospital food sucks in Australia too, BTW. :D Take as long as ya need. If you consider what I said and check out Chris Bledsoe on youtube, and want to chat, then it will be lovely to hear from you. I just thought that the information I have is something you really should be aware of. Bledsoe himself doesn't like 'labeling' the beings he's in contact with. His experiences are ongoing after the first experience in 2007. The first he remembers at least. I've communicated with him on facebook a bit - he's the friendliest guy. He's mates with Charles Hall and the two have apparently spoken about the very possibility I raised with Bledsoe: that Bledsoe's 'Angels' and Halls' 'Tall whites' are the same people - due to the similarities they noticed in behaviour and appearance. On mentioning my own lifelong contact with people that identify themselves as future humans from Alnilam that have confirmed to me they are one and the same people as Hall's and his own - Bledsoe shirked committing to this (which is fair enough, he doesn't know me from a bar of soap), although he was impressed with an image I sent him of the Crabwood Cropcircle from 2002 - which is practically identical to a drawing he made of a 7 foot-blue-eyed being he saw - and has Orion's belt in the background (upside down to you - it's how it looks to us in the southern hemisphere). I'll attach an image of Bledsoe's drawing side by side with the crop circle image. Neither of the images have hair! And I could imagine you saying Hey! These aren't Orions/Tall whites , they're bald! However, Bledsoe did see beings with white hair also - the particular individual he drew here happened to be bald. (As are some of US! :) I KNOW Bledsoe is legit. Apparently, he failed a lie detector test at some stage. All that does is diminish the efficacy of these devices in my eyes. The detector failed the test in this case. Indeed, the two images are so close to one another (even down to shading/shadows etc) that it would be tempting to say that Bledsoe just copied the crop circle image from 5 years earlier (or had seen it and subconsciously reproduced it). I suggest that the image may be an 'approved likeness' that the Orions use. And the image was 'downloaded' into bledsoe's head. He couldn't draw well before that first abduction/contact event. He was also cured of Crohn's disease after that first meeting, BTW. Many say the Cropcircle image is a 'Gray'. It is not a gray/J-Rod. Consider its eyes - albeit larger than ours they are not purely black. There are whites, iris, pupil etc. I'll also attach an image of a woman that is the most accurate and realistic portrayal of the Orions I know. The image is from ET Contact a documentary. However, on watching it they barely mentioned this person, flashed here image and said she was a 'hybrid girl'. Orions do interbreed with us occasionally - because we have strong archaic genomes ('conjoined resonance' as DB said) but you'd hardly call them 'hybrids'. Their faces are inclined to get longer as they get older. Children and adolescents have rounder heads/faces. Very old individuals 500, 600, 700+ years have quite long faces. This woman - if she were real - would be around 200 - 400 yeas old in my opinion.
Hope you're well and on the mend.

Dondep wrote:
Okay, I'll take a bite at a time now that I'm able to sit at my desk for a few minutes at a time, though I have gotten used to using the Android microphone on my smartphone to fire off tweets, which don't take that long.

I'll respond in-line.....

Aussie wrote:
As I said in the message - I know the orions are real - (and this entails that presumably much of the rest if not all of the D.B. narrative is true also) I'm an experiencer of et phenomena in Australia. The Charles Hall Tall Whites are the Orions.

First and foremost: while a good deal of what D.B. had to say and share about his experiences vis-a-vis the J-Rod and his work at S4 (including his work in bioweapons, a chapter he doesn't like to admit to much less discuss), the over-arching takeaway from his experiences with "ET" is that they were lying to him.....bamboozling he and Dadmiral and the rest of Majestic, just as they were bamboozling the truth-seeking public. When Majestic finally realized they were having their chains yanked for decades over their desire to master the secrets of interdimensional travel, interstellar travel, even faster-than-light travel in our own terrestrial skies, not to mention the 'fountain of youth' (Ganesh Particle, the Lotus) and 'free energy', they finally packed it in and shipped those craft from S4/Area 51 to Dugway Proving Ground. They - Majestic, operating on behalf of the true planetary potentates - and their masters will NOT be allowed to escape the tribulations that constitute our graduation test from this 'proving ground' of Earth. Much of the folklore conjured up and concocted by DB and Marcia is just that -- folklore. Little basis in fact. During the years that the others on the GT (the ORIGINAL Golden Thread, still around but sparsely attended, and not to be confused with the imitation GT that DB&MM stole our name to use with) studied the science and alchemy of DB many came to the conclusion we were all being bamboozled and they 'threw the baby out with the bathwater', but some of us have figured perhaps that was the intent.....and others lap it all up as if it's all true, every single claim, every single story, but I use what I call my 'spiritual abacus' to sift through what has a basis in logic and what doesn't.

Having said that......I don't get involved very much in discussions about the various ET life forms, including the Tall Whites (which I agree are real, and the result of an agreement Majestic made back during the time it was still allowed by the COW (Council of Worlds). My understanding, confirmed by the entity known as 'Peace' which was the moniker used by Lord Hill-Norton when he came onto the original GT to interact with the original group of us, is that we have been on the verge of the scheduled pole-shift, though the time-frame has been stretched to allow for the forces of good to 'match up' the evil forces of the cabal (Bush, Clinton, Soros, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Kissinger, etc) in order to allow all of humanity to be on an equal footing as we head into the cataclysms. (Thus, Trump and his power-base of military intelligence/DIA, which is at odds with the Masonic Majestic, based as it is in the NSA/CIA, although the NSA has been co-opted by the forces of good in the last few years just as Hillary dug her evil claws into Majestic in her hunger for power.) I also have been convinced, through not only my own powers of logical deduction and spiritual awareness, but by confirmation by many human entities at various levels of the human power structure, that the particular ET race that has been chosen to take the responsibility to shepherd us through the 'end times' is the Zeta race. While many ET races are in attendance to earthlings during these end times, they almost exclusively interact with our calls/prayers through 4th density, which interfaces through our dreams and subconscious. Some races can, on extremely rare occasions, interact in third density with select humans, but if those humans are worthy of 'good' interaction (there are the 'evil'/service-to-self ETs also) then they surely know that such interaction is for their benefit, and the messages shared with them the important piece of such tales.....not just the mere fact of "hey I've interacted with extraterrestrials!". After all, with this being a soul garden cultivating souls during an aeon that precedes our being welcomed into the galactic community as cosmic equals (that will happen with the next and final round, the last model of humanoid to occupy this third-density Earth), what is important is how we come to accept that fact that the universe if full of myriad life forms, most of which are much more mature than we are, and that our purpose during each of the 79-year-old flesh-suits we inhabit while blooming is to learn how to be better brethren to each other. Merely telling us as humans we need to love one another is almost meaningless, as even the STS (service to self) and evil ETs will say that.....to gain our confidence. The ETs that tell us what we think we want to hear, that smile at us and offer us technology, are almost always the ones to recoil from. ETs in third density are indeed more akin to what we know as 'angels and demons', and without a waiver there is virtually no third-density interaction between humans and these 'soul gardeners'/testers/educators by decree of the council of worlds.....the same galactic council of our local universe that placed us under quarantine and evicted the Annunaki from Earth several poleshifts ago. When the 'bad guys' broke the quarantine in the pre-WWII era (some mark it as '36, in the Black Forest, others claim '41 in the western Pacific, and others still claim early '42, following the so-called 'Battle of Los Angeles' as they moved to their base under Catalina Island, from whence Krlll came forth and obsequiously told the PTB what they wanted to hear), and unfortunately gave away the Big Secret of the poleshift.....this led to the 'good guys' being granted a similar waiver to arrange for a 'crash' -- this one at Roswell, which provided the detritus from their craft that allowed the common man to pace the PTB through the development of what we now use as computers etc (you probably are already aware of this from reading "The Day After Roswell" by Philip Corso, which is a must-read if you haven't yet).

Whew.....sorry for the complex and run-on sentences. All of that is prelude to why the paradigm I am firmly convinced to be true (though I'm always open to evidence that comports with logic as well as factual reality and that may conflict with my current understanding) precludes a focus on races other than the one that's been, how can I say this, 'divinely chosen' for their role in creating "homo reticulus", the successor humanoid model to "homo sapien". It's not that they are stealing our planet from us, despite the thousands of hybrids held in stasis on the celestial body in the asteroid belt (represented by the egg symbol on the back of the Swiss 10-franc note issued in 1984, on the stylized design that shows the solar system and it's missing Planet X --as in '10' -- as well as the 'dark twin' on the opposite side of the sun from earth), but that because approx. 90% of humanity will perish in the poleshift, either during or from starvation/murder afterwards, there will be no fresh flesh-suits for incoming souls to be housed in. For that matter, they won't be "incoming" this time, because they'll be transported to one of several other locations in the universe, including the Orion system for those souls who haven't completed their education. Supposedly those headed for the water world in Orion will incarnate in an octopus-like creature, and since the majority of humanity currently hasn't matured yet, approximately 70% of existing terran souls will be going there in these extremely large craft (though most souls occupy only the space of the tip of our pinky.....mature souls occupy the space of a clenched fist, approximately, once they have about 900 lifetimes under their belt). Those souls who have made a firm spiritual orientation to the good will be sharing the homo reticulus corporal forms I mentioned above.....sharing them with the souls of Zetas who are of a similar nature, as that will be the reward and privilege for their role in shepherding mankind through the end-time. Those souls, both native terran-raised souls and the souls of so-called 'star children' currently incarnated on Earth, who come from some of the many races who study us and respond to our calls for assistance/understanding, who have chosen the selfish path of self-aggrandizement and exploitation of others, will be taken away to true prison planets, stocked with similar selfish souls, a fitting 'hell'.

I hope you can extrapolate from what I've written here how I'm responding to some of the things you have shared, and I'll be back to add to this and address some of your other claims and questions. I hope this is helpful to you in the meantime.

More later as events warrant,
Dondep

Aussie wrote:
G'day! Thanks so much for 'putting in' like that and responding so comprehensively! (And a promise of more to come?!) :) You are very kind to respond in such a way to someone you don't know and could very well be deluded or even a liar from your own perspective - based on the claims I make. You have obviously been gathering, sifting and sorting information pertaining to all this for many years - and your knowledge and beliefs and positions on a vast amount of aspects are obviously occupying a huge amount of intellectual space under the proverbial water-line - this being just a relevant tip of the iceberg in your message for me to peruse!
You say that ETs were lying to Majestic and Burisch - and not only this: DB himself (and Marcia) 'concocted' much folklore with little basis in fact. That is VERY interesting to me. So it is implied in this you DO believe DB was there and part of this and met an ET? - but he was also weaving his own yarn there in many places? I wonder what his motivations could have been? Self-promotion? Plain old delusion or 'confusion' about many facts due to mental manipulation by Majestic or others? For what it's worth I asked the Orions about DB and his claims and how much of the narrative/paradigm he promoted was true and they responded - Verbatim: "Pretty much all of it." That is at odds with your own position, of course. As to whether I am really in contact with Orions or some kind of ETs, and if I am, are they lying to me? Well anything is possible. I'll speak a bit more about the nature and form of my own contact - and the doubts I have held and still do about the general veracity of my own ET experiences later on a little. For now i hope you'll indulge me when I mention the opinions of my 'friends' - imaginary or otherwise. :)
Your references to different 'densities' is something outside my own 'worldview/vocabulary'.
The Orions never speak this way to me. They have said before (about 8 or so years ago): "We are more physical than you may think, we are just as physical as you are." And I responded by saying, "It never occurred to me that you weren't." Since then much more of their own 'Monist/Idealist' system of thought and understanding has been imparted to me - so early talks with them about how 'physical' they are now seem a little moot.
That it is Zetas/J-Rods/Grays (I'll use these synonymously for now) that are primarily our shepherds is something again that personal experience is dictating to me is not true. I'm sure you have many contacts and individuals and information that you are basing this on. But it would be untruthful for me to say I agree. Of course, it really should go without saying that I may be wrong and you right because I'm far from absolutely certain about anything really. But we'll leave that is implied in everything else I say. :)
Another thing the Orions admit about their own form of spirituality is that empirical reality (the illusion of an external world) works in ways of 'Functional Fictions'. One of these fictions is that there are such things as 'individual' or 'atomic' souls. ('Atman'as the Hindus sometimes say.) For Orions the total number of souls in the universe/multiverse is One. (Alike to Brahman) (Well even this is not the case it is a 'Whole' but is beyond number - even beyond One.) These beings impart much spiritual information to me - and encourage me to 'share what I know' and 'believe in myself' while endeavouring to do so (which sounds a little like a cat poster but is a nice sentiment, and I am a natural cynic - but the Orions understand and have a wonderful senses of humour - and a LOT of patience with me.)
The notion that there are separate Souls is to confuse them for something constant: like believing waves are constant and identifiable when they are truly movements on the face of still water. This is a terrible metaphor. But is again a functional fiction (FF for brevity). That will help me for now express this info 'Downloaded' to me beyond words though then also spoken and reiterated in speech and telepathy afterwards. :)
That individual souls can be harvested, placed in vessels of some kind presumably and then transported to other places in the universe is one of these functional fictions. To the Orions (and I agree with them) the ultimate truth is that there is no time/space/individuality. And a soul is but a high point - an illusory wave on the surface of the sea and not a 'thing'. Everyone is everywhere at all times always. We are ALL the Absolute in a state of denial: We are God with Multiple Personality Disorder. There are no souls to transport anywhere unless that is the kind of 'waking dream' or FF you wish to entertain and will become a kind of reality for you in this 'Maya' (Hindu term again!).
From the way you speak - I'd say you believe the Cataclysm/Pole Shift is inevitable but just 'pushed off' a bit. DB said we'd avoided it, didn't he, if I recall right. This is something the Orions have mentioned. A disaster or cataclysm - And when I asked them: "Natural disaster?" They said "Not natural". All of my life I have been drawn to the notion of a 'Quiet Earth' (I don't know if you've seen this obscure New Zealand movie of the 80's with this title- a man wakes up to find he is the only person left). A Quiet Earth to me is a place largely devoid of human life. There is something serene, tranquil about this image/idea and oddly attractive to me - although of course alternatively brutal and violent. A world returned to hunter gatherer societies, perhaps. The 'natural' 'non'-human' world left to thrive and evolve and redevelop without us ripping the shit out of it for selfish gain ... So far the Orions are quiet on the inevitability of this. I will ask them again. Although I could imagine their response could be something like: 'It's up to you. YOU tell us. Decide which dream this is we are all playing out again.'
To the Orions there is no Good/Evil - so the Self-Service Vs Service to Others dichotomy you mention is alien to them. (You could perhaps suggest that's exactly what a Self-Serving Civilisation would say! And you may be right:) ) To the Orions YOU yourself are the spiritual judge and jury for all you do. There is no spiritual punishment other than what you provide for yourself. If you can convince others (who are really aspects of yourself) that they are evil and you are good and they deserve punishment because they are competitors, or their paradigm/world-view does not match your own - then the cosmic joke is on you - for all you do is eat away at your own potentiality - eat away at yourself and its totality of experience - continue the FF that you are a separate and distinct and limited person in this place and and this time.
The 'Cartesian-esque' suggestion that 'flesh suits' are somehow separate and distinct 'things' while 'souls' are 'other things' that park themselves inside them is Spirituality 101 and FF from the Orion perspective. Most if not all old spiritual creeds and cultures have elders that 'know' the truth beyond lesser dualistic truths, but don't tell initiates outright! To say 'All is One. You are a retracted form Of Divinity!' Is not necessarily helpful because it is outside any context - and in such a vacuum means little or nothing. FFs must be used by teachers to slowly develop the consciousness of individuals toward their own intuitive realisation of the ultimate truth. Kashmir Shaivism is a religion/spirituality that is an odd exception to this. They say: 'You are Siva!' And then encourage you to meditate on the implications of this. It is like giving you the punchline to a joke first, and then saying 'Now figure out the joke that would make that punchline funny!'
To speak of reincarnation is interesting. But again, this is an FF. Who was Napoleon in a past life? We all were. When I said to the Orions: 'This Kashmir Shaivism' religion I'm reading about sounds like your own kind of spirituality,' they responded, 'Yes, it is very close. Now live your life by it.'
(If you've made it this far you deserve a medal! :D ) Sorry this is turning into a bit of a tome of content!
As for my own experiences and the form of communication used:
I saw my first ET at 4 years old. It was behind a pine tree at a local golf-course where my family used to 'steal' branches off established pines for Christmas trees. It was peeking out at me and nobody else (siblings and mother) could see it. It was skinny and wore a long mask, with big, big eyes.
I have many memories from early childhood of waking up and wandering around the family home at night - unable to wake anyone else up to then go outside into the garden and meet 'people'.
For much of my adult life I've had a lot of odd, synchronistic, you might say psychic/paranormal experiences. Objects appearing and falling form nowhere - knowing when I'm going to see people or 'summoning' them. Shadow People and White people in my bedroom at night wherever I've lived. One memorable little blonde/whitehaired girl was crouched next to me once when I awoke (at about 19/20 yrs of age) in the night on a mattress on the floor - and I immediately reacted and (silly and reactionary) kicked out at her and she raced around my feet and ran out the wall!
But it wasn't until I moved back down to the Mornington Peninsula 10 yrs ago, back to where I grew up that these experiences started escalating. I have been inspected on table top by these people and have had painful procedures the the base of my skull, bottom of foot, top of skull, back, on different occasions. There have been scans made and a general interest in my 'state of health' offering advice both nutritionally and psychologically.
The mind 'fuzzing' over that Charles Hall speaks of is something very familiar to me when they actually come to the house. They have apologized for this 'mesmerization' (their word). And have also apologized for 'memory alteration' their words. Saying 'It's safer this way'. For whom exactly? Everyone involved I guess.
Many interactions occur with me believing I'm speaking to someone I know. For example, one night I got up and went to the kitchen and was chatting with my wife for a good while (can't remember what about). Then suddenly i 'fuzzed' and wandered over to kneel at a laundry basket and began sorting and rolling socks (I find myself engaged in such inane, mindless activities in this brainstate).
) Then I floated up (they often levitate me) and back to bed - where I found then that I was paralyzed. Fear swept over me and I heard a feminine voice in the my mind say in a jovial way: "We just had a date." I became confused and still struggled with the paralysis and the uncertainty and then she said: "I roll my eyes at you." I heard the front door open, close and footfalls off up the driveway and away.
I could move. And my real wife was asleep beside me. On thinking of the 'person' in the kitchen, she was Whitehaired, thin with huge blue eyes. And looked nothing like my wife! Although the suggestion she was my wife had overridden any critical thinking about the situation at the time.
Telepathic communication is now daily. The 'voice' is not an 'auditory hallucination' as such: when it seems as though voices are being 'heard' by my ears - but rather it is in the silent 'reading voice' you hear in your mind when silently reading - however it is sometimes obviously masculine, sometimes obviously feminine, sometimes neutral.
My wife knows about this. My children (3 kids: 2, 7 and 12 yrs old) don't. I don't mention it around them.
My wife is now hearing them in our house at night too. And my kids are starting to witness the erratic 'stars' in the skies and my 2 yr ol told me a 'dragon-plane' was in the sky just a week ago. And it freaked him out and I saw just the tail of it (large, dark and elongated) slide silently out of view. They wander about in there beetle suits - invisible to the eye. The kids (Orion kids) knocked something over just outside our bedroom window a few nights ago and there was a flurry of feet racing off into the night! My wife was impressed by this. The contact is escalating still. My 7 yr old saw a being in black with a 'white mask' at the window just recently. Again, I say nothing but: 'Oh, that's interesting. Wonder what it was..."
One of our kids' friends had a hiatus a few years back and wouldn't stay overnight for a year or so becasue of the 'people' that walk around in our house at night.
They've told me I have an 'efficient brain'. They call me lots of things: 'Little Irishman (I believe coz I speak only Gaelic to my children), Clever Monkey, Favourite, Best Friend, among other things. I am more than a little embarrassed by the praise they have lumped on me (mixed with admonishments here and there) and am very aware that self-grandeur/ego-centric thoughts and hearing voices are all classic characteristics of schizophrenia. The thing is that our television antenna has been twisted on nights that they visit - (I drew their attention to that and they apologized and it didn't happen again) footprints have been left in paint (long story) now my wife and kids are experiencing etc.)
And (I understand the possible irony) they've told me I'm not schizophrenic! :D
As for the Tall Whites' presence being the result of some reasonably contemporary agreement - They have been here for thousands of years (tens of thousands even). They are the Tuatha De Danann Irish gods fairies/elves of Scotland and Ireland. They still remember how to speak Gaelic and have done so to me!
Think of Hall's description of them (I presume you've read his books) and now consider the 16 descriptive points of the Scottish 'Elves' given by Robert Kirk in the late 17th Century:

1. They have a nature that is intermediate between humans and
angels.
2. Physically, they have very light and fluid bodies, which are like a
condensed cloud, making them particularly visible at dusk. They can appear
and vanish at will.
3. Intellectually, they are intelligent and curious.
4. They have the power to carry away anything they like.
5. They live inside the earth in caves, which they access through any
crevice or opening where air passes.
6. When humans did not inhabit most of the world, they lived in the
uninhabited areas and had their own agriculture. Traces of their civilization
have been left on the high mountains and other remote geographic areas.
7. At the beginning of each three-month period, they change quarters
because they are unable to stay in one place. They also like to travel. (It is
then when people have terrible encounters with them.)
8. Their chameleon-like bodies allow them to swim through the air
with their entire household.
9. They are divided into tribes, have marriages, children, nurses,
work, burials --- unless these are merely to mock human's own customs.
10. Their houses are said to be wonderfully large and beautiful, but
under most circumstances they are invisible to the human eye. The houses
are equipped with lamps that burn forever and fires that need no fuel.
11. They speak very little. When they do talk among themselves,
their language is a kind of whistling sound.
12. Their habits and their language when they talk to humans are
similar to those of local people.
13. Their philosophical system is based on three ideas: nothing dies,
all things evolve cyclically in such a way that at every cycle they are
renewed and improved, and motion is the universal law.
14. They are said to have a hierarchy of leaders, but they have no
visible devotion to God, no religion.
15. They have many pleasant and light books, but also serious and
complex books dealing with abstract matters.
16. Magically, they can appear and disappear at will.

The 'whistling' languages spoken of by Kirk here and Hall too in his books are 'camouflage tongues' used to blend in with the different localities they frequent and attract less attention from archaic humans (us). Here where I am, they cry like foxes (we have a lot here as an introduced animal) and use particular bird sounds borrowed from the species here.

Sorry! I'm chewing your ear off! I'll leave it at that for now. I'd love to hear from you some more if you're still willing after all that! :D
Thanks so much for responding.
Best wishes to you.

Dondep wrote:
Let me take this snip and reply, bite-size, for now and if I can I'll respond with more later.

Aussie wrote:
So it is implied in this you DO believe DB was there and part of this and met an ET? - but he was also weaving his own yarn there in many places? I wonder what his motivations could have been? Self-promotion? Plain old delusion or 'confusion' about many facts due to mental manipulation by Majestic or others? For what it's worth I asked the Orions about DB and his claims and how much of the narrative/paradigm he promoted was true and they responded - Verbatim: "Pretty much all of it." That is at odds with your own position, of course.

Let me clarify about what I believe constitutes fact and what constitutes 'folklore': Do I believe in the essential claims about DB attending to a zetan being known as a J-rod in the bowels of S4 in what was referred to as the 'clean sphere' and the 'Ambassadorial suite'? Yes. Do I believe this zetan told DB about the poleshift, time-travel, how J-rods supposedly built the Great Pyramid, etc? No, not really.....I believe DB was TOLD these things, and I believe there is a real phenomenon behind their explanation, and I even understand the logic of their lies, because it IS of such a consequential spiritual nature and if I were in either the selfish OR the selfless camp I would choose the paths they've chosen. It all fits together seamlessly in the paradigm I'm conscious of, but many truthseekers become discombobulated by it all and choose - for the most part - to simply fasten on one or two anchor-points and don't concern themselves with reconciling their 'piece of the truth' with the greater reality. Unfortunately.

The motivations he and Marcia have relay back to the fact that Dan was always treated like a spoiled scion, and every opportunity for him to play 'heroic' roles was afforded to him by virtue of the fact that he was believed by Dadmiral to be his own progeny (the time Dan was taken aboard a Zetan craft above Menlo Park, CA in 1973, when he was nine, and while on board his 'essence' was mixed with Michael's essence -- Michael was Dadmiral's natural-born son who was dying of some sort of cancer). This in turn spoiled Dan to the point where his righteous indignation became sanctimony. Such is the fruit of spoiling, and I can speak from personal experience somewhat, my mother attempting to spoil me once she had custody of me at age 13 but by then it was too late and I wasn't as susceptible to the arrogance of spoilage of the soul. Now......it was really Marcia who was tasked with converting DB to some modern-day, secretly-masonic but outwardly patriotic "Che Quevera" or "Pancho Villa" or "Robin Hood" archetype, and Dan himself gives off the aura of modesty and humility, which is a great gig if you can get it: someone else can toot your horn for you without you being seen as arrogant, and if that someone also loves you enough to become your legal spouse, then you've got it made. And I think it worked for a time, right up until they were admitted as members of the Priore de Sion. Dan tried to tell me (we were their guests during that time) he had been asked to join, but he downplayed it, and I didn't know of whatever this "obscure religious order" was at the time, but K (Dadmiral's nemesis, who was one of the European members of the CotM/MJ-12) confirmed this to me via independent communications, which vexed DB and Marcia because K was consistently ....um....."modifying" the message DB was supposed to be proclaiming. Normally membership in the Priory of Sion is limited to those who are the progeny of the flesh-suit known to us as "Jesus Christ of Nazareth", but some memberships are apparently based on contributions to the human subordinates of the 'special families'. In Dan's case, it allegedly had to do with his contributions to the finalization of the Tau-9 Treaty Conference for the Survival of Humanity.

Having given you an overview, you can extrapolate how this would encourage the folkloric practices that even DB himself scoffed at, while understanding that the information was conveyed legitimately. That said, the information conveyed was designed to bamboozle Majestic, who are for better or worse the 'maintenance group of operators' for the planetary potentates of Earth and who have the potential to misuse the information about what's coming....misuse it in the sense they use it to their own benefit, excluding the greater good of humanity. Because they're entrusted with the secrets of ET interaction with human authorities, they think themselves so special that they swing naturally into 'the ends justify the means', forgetting that 'the ends ARE the means'. As I said earlier, Majestic is so busy bamboozling us they aren't aware of how cunningly this is being done to them too, on the other end. This has enormous ramifications for the 'destiny of their message'.

Lastly, for the moment, there's the issue of WHO the 'Orions' are, and how they fit into the paradigm I'm describing. The only thing I know definitively about the Orion connection is how the Giza plateau is essentially a map of the Orion star system, meaning that humanity, or it's predecessors/antiquated gods, had a powerful bond to that celestial cluster. That one simple fact, established in literal stone, has far-reaching implications. Does it mean that our soul-gardeners hail from there, or are destined to go there? I haven't filled that much in, but one of the other concepts that DOES fit into my understanding, is that there is a 'water planet' in the Orion cluster that is inhabited by a life-form akin to an octopus, and it is into these life-forms that the immature souls from earth with incarnate following the coming soul-harvest, those souls being transported there by enormous avalanza. This does NOT preclude the plausibility that another planet among that cluster may harbor what we earthlings term 'heaven', with vast debriefing facilities for each soul to add their newly-acquired wisdom to the akashic records prior to their processing for duty as 'angels' or 'governor-gods' on frontier worlds in the local universe. For that matter, this mythical 'heaven' may be an entirely different star cluster, such as Arcturus -- which has also been named as the seat of such a galactic facility. We also can't discount the possibility that the entities revealing themselves as 'Orions' may be completely deceptive, may NOT be the 'wise elders' they're alluded to in the tales of the Tau-9 treaty system, though they appear as such. I say that because if indeed things are what they are described to be, literally, by DB and Marcia, then it stands to reason Dan & Marcia would have rejected not only relationships with the Illuminati (have you read my "Trip To The Mother of Darkness Castle"? ....that was an account of Dan flying to Brussels to meet with the Euro Illuminati at the MOD only to deliver a letter with the simple words "F*ck You" after he had coffee at a Belgium cafe) but relationships to evil masonic MAJI at the Consistory in DC. So at the time, that appeared to be "heroic", and I was part of the process then of creating 'folklore' for Dan. However, both Dan and Marcia were subordinate to Big Dick (Cheney) as well as MJ-1 Dadmiral, as he was MJ-2, and after I and the rest of the original & genuine Golden Thread had been shunned and elections took their toll, Hillary Clinton (who had been seen in the Looking Glass as becoming POTUS) eventually became MJ-1 during the Obama years. This now shows how out-of-power the masonic Majestic has been, since the rival power base of military intelligence/NSA has finally wrested control away from the evil and exploitative masonic cabal. (This is part of the reason Trump is so viciously attacked by the Establishment, as he represents an existential threat to their perches.) The arrogance of Dan & Marcia has continued unabated, however, as witnessed by their recent embrace of Christine Blasey-Ford in the cabal's vain attempt to take out Kavanaugh from the Supreme Court as the new appointment would restore the power to the 'patriot/rule-of-law' faction in the wake of the Podesta-ordered assassination of Antonin Scalia (who was a bad man IMHO and was apparently a pedophile and possible pedovore as well). This appointment was crucial to ensuring that the take-down of the cabal can now proceed apace, with the Senate now under the secure control of patriots, and the many sealed indictments can now be unsealed --- once the evil Rod Rosenstein is either forced to recuse himself or is 'publicly and reluctantly fired' by a POTUS who had 'given him every benefit of the doubt', thus innoculating him from accusations he's "acting like a dictator" (believe me, that is ALL COMING and before the new Congress is seated.....if things go according to spiritual logic, not only will Sinema be forced to stand again for election or be jailed herself if she had any part of the theft of the seat she just stole, but the entire House may flip back to Republican once the utter and blatant corruption is shown in every ugly detail following the Dec 21st release of the findings of DHS to POTUS, the SoS, the SoD, and the SoT). You see, there is a DIRECT connection between what is going on politically at the moment and what or who has been whispering sweet nothings into the ears of the masonic & illuminated PTB. You have to be extremely careful about who you think you're dealing with......Charles Hall is a good-hearted human who I believe was deluded by selfish Tall Whites, who do NOT have humanity's best interests at heart. They got in before the door closed, so to speak; now, no other races -- exclusive of the Zetas, who were given the 'contract for rebuild' by the council of worlds -- are allowed to have third-density contact with humans, and the only humans who DO see them and talk in full consciousness to them are either connected to MAJ themselves (so would have a 'need to know') or have enough of a spiritual awareness that a waiver has been granted to the human and the ones they communicate with. Whitley Strieber was allegedly allowed contact with BOTH selfish and selfless ETs, as he was able to carry through a description of his experiences and share it with humanity in book form, that being his mission on Earth. While many can write, many can act, many can sing, many can create in all material forms, it all comes down to the size and range of the podium provided. Usually such podiums are provided only to progeny of the powerful, hence the strange irony of Hitler -- a Rothschild progeny -- and his daughter/granddaughter Angela Merkel being provided a powerful podium/army/navy/air-force and in Adolph's case the drive to eliminate the very race responsible for gifting him with the power. Likewise Bill Clinton was the bastard progeny of Winthrop Rockefeller......you didn't think he "rose to the top" merely on his prowess as a rapist and a 'good-time guy', do you? How was he able to use Arkansas state troopers like his own mafia, even while disdaining them as 'pigs', along with his power-grasping wife Hillary and the Webb Hubbell bastard female offspring they taught to call them that as well? What was the power that caused ALL the public servants to quiver in fear at standing up to the 'good-time guy' they'd privately call GOOFUS when he rode with POTUS GWHBush? (Being partners in the cocaine trade that went through Mena airport, Bush was the true POTUS under Reagan, and Bill was "Governor Of the US", hence GOOFUS.) The control of these Illuminati families is so thorough it's a wonder MIL INTEL and Trump were able to see their plan through to overthrowing evil, with said plan now in full swing....but to reiterate: if these alleged 'Orions' were *all that*, why wouldn't they have cultivated the virtues in Dan & Marcia, instead of letting them indulge in the Wiccan rituals that ties Marcia to Hillary through the *witch rituals*? Hillary is, IMHDO, one of the most evil harlots to pollute the corridors of power. What she and her cohort did to Qaddafi alone is enough to earn her that epithet, but I'm also convinced she's a hard-core pedovore. The truth cries out to be made public, as accountability is a necessary prelude to the harvest. Marcia's proximity to Hillary over the past decade is the basis of much suspicion, as they NEVER thought they would lose. They held fast to that Looking Glass vision that they did everything in their power to make sure that mirage became a reality. 'Nuff said on that.

Are you keeping up? Sorry for the lengthy sentences, but that's how it comes out.

A final note re the 'Orions'; much of the concepts I've embraced seem to be drawn from the claims of Zetatalk, which Majestic will shrilly disclaim and throw shade and ridicule at, while their operatives have privately confirmed to me that ZT is a 'hot potato', a highly-sensitive but 'real-feel' source the Chairs fear. (The Majestic chairs, K - 12). Actually K appeared to be cognizant of the real situation, and knew that I knew the truth about the pending poleshift, which I think helps explain why he and his faction were supportive of my position and provided me add'l info when I'd hear something from DB, which led me to a higher understanding than the one they [DB, Marcia and their superiors, Dadmiral & Big Dick] wanted me to believe. I'd volunteered on-thread to "help carry water" for Dan and his message, as long as it was truthful and led to humanity being made aware of what's pending ---- thus allowing them to raise their awareness level to aid in the survival of as many as possible. Apparently that is NOT what MAJ had in mind.....no, like their Euro compadres, they want only the select few THEY deem worthy to survive in one of the seven "Arks". During 2001-2002, Dan & Marcia would collect all the Number 10 cans of foodstuffs they received from Utah's welfare (ever since Bob Lazar had released his W-2, MAJ found ways to provide for their employees in novel ways, that being one of them) and they did this in conjunction with their then-friends Alan & Sandy Gudaitis, who incidentally got the "shun and alienate" treatment by Dan & Marcia, the first in a long line of betrayals of the common people that befriended them and tried to help them "get Dan's message out".

Okay; I'm going to share this exchange on the original GT, without your biographical info (to protect your identity; the purpose is to share the perspective of today as measured against yesterday, and it's a useful exercise for any of the truthseekers on the GT). I hope you have no problem with that; I believe in as much transparency as possible, outside of those issues of true privacy that have no business being divulged publicly. Unless of course one is abusing children, inflicting pain, or engaged in extortion or similar of other humans.

Aussie wrote:
Yes. Share away! Although that's what you're doing anyway. :) But,
that is what they have told me to do, so my consent - although
apparently - superfluous - is yours. I've only read through your reply
here once. I'll read over it a few more times (and also do a little
study on this ZetaTalk phenomenon.) Then I'll reply properly. Thanks.

I'll be inviting "Aussie" to join the GT; I think he'll add to the already-rich discussion.

Note to Dex; that was an important snip you shared, about the Coudenhove-Kalergi agenda (I know that it's never referenced as that), but the plot to flood the US, UK, and Europe with (predominantly male) muslims originated in that plan, which goes back to 1925 and prompted - in-part - Hitler's "Mein Kampf".

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don, I have yet to read the above exchange - looking forward to it when I can focus a bit more...

==================================

Fascinating LONG COMPLEX article/page linked below, even if it did take me more than a couple hours to finish it and attempt to absorb the meaning of it all.

Lead-in (link below):

Quote:
HILLARY CLINTON CONTROLS 50,000 FBI ENCRYPTION KEYS—PROVES MUELLER’S WITCH HUNT IS TREASONOUS

With these encryption keys, nothing in our digital lives is off limits to the Clinton's and their conspirators

President Trump’s new executive order can be sabotaged with these keys; alternatively, he can use the order to prosecute these criminals

Many foreign powers have conspired with the SES and their Queen’s Privy Council overlords since before 1993

LINK: https://americans4innovation.blogspot.c ... bi_15.html

Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:11 pm
GT Truther

One more short exchange, different bot:

Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:07 pm
GT Truther

FALSE ALARM -- D'oh!

Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:42 pm
GT Truther

Here is a thought re: AI... what if in the future there were metal machines which could carry a human soul?

They might be hive mind, they might not.

But if they have the same type of aspect of our creator as us dwelling within them, so how do we relate to them? Equals?

But what if they were designed to carry a human soul but its interactions with the internal brain were very restricted... instead this brain was connected to an alternative 'wireless network' which might not have the same long-tern aspirations as the souls? Such 'people'? would still be able to fulfill the original plan for sentient beings with human souls to travel the galaxy (and even beyond) but the input from the 'alternative' network would mean that this might not be done in the peaceable way that was originally intended.

I am just thinking outside a box and with long-term possibilities in mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------

re: the EU, from what was being said online just after the Brexit vote was taken its my guesstimate that some EU bigwigs are in contact with Orionions - who were most displeased with both that the vote actually happened and its result.

Simon

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:14 am
GT Truther

(I've put this in a thread of its own).

Last week the British government published a draft of the proposed Brexit deal with the European Union.

This deal has been seen as so very detrimental to the long-term well being of the UK that it has united much of the pro and anti Brexiteers in sheer horror.

Brexit was supposed to see us leave the customs union (internal free trade zone) with the rest of the EU but this deal keeps us in AND states that our departure will only be at a time / date that suits the EU AND quotes a date by when this can be expected as 20xx! In other words, it must be before 2099. Until then, we are inside and must obey all the rules - but will be without a voice when future rules are devised. Plus we must continue to make all ongoing financial contributions.

There is much much more to this than I have said... I need to go out soon but will try to add more later.

The EU always said that the only way to get the best trading terms is to be inside the club, so I am surprised that people were expecting a deal that would be favourable to the UK. Nevertheless, there is abject horror at what has been offered to us and that our Prime Minister would even consider it as being acceptable.

By way of contrast, reports I've seen on Twitter suggest that other EU members are upset because they think that the deal offered to the UK is 'too good'!

So many members of the Conservative party (which is currently in power) detest this 500 page pile of sh*t that during the coming week we might see an attempt to depose Mrs May as leader of the Conservative party (and hence as a our Prime Minister). We are entering uncharted waters.

If there is no deal we will have to leave and trade on World Trade Organisation terms. Putting aside the terrific wrench this will likely cause to industry it will also destabilise the global financial system. But with Italy in deep financial trouble and on the point of an argument with the EU over a budget that the EU does not like, so financial woes are likely coming anyway. Then there is the banking derivative situation, unresolved in the 2008 financial crisis and in even deeper sh*t than ever before.

A cartoon I saw showed a fan being offered for sale outside the official London residence of the British Prime Minister. The fan had a note below it saying "for sale, used, needs cleaning" yes, we are in a :shtf situation.

Simon

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:40 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Here is a thought re: AI... what if in the future there were metal machines which could carry a human soul?

They might be hive mind, they might not.

But if they have the same type of aspect of our creator as us dwelling within them, so how do we relate to them? Equals?

But what if they were designed to carry a human soul but its interactions with the internal brain were very restricted... instead this brain was connected to an alternative 'wireless network' which might not have the same long-tern aspirations as the souls? Such 'people'? would still be able to fulfill the original plan for sentient beings with human souls to travel the galaxy (and even beyond) but the input from the 'alternative' network would mean that this might not be done in the peaceable way that was originally intended.

I am just thinking outside a box and with long-term possibilities in mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------

re: the EU, from what was being said online just after the Brexit vote was taken its my guesstimate that some EU bigwigs are in contact with Orionions - who were most displeased with both that the vote actually happened and its result.

Simon

Simon, regarding the Orionions....hehe....the 'Orions', the Orionistas, etc.....I submit that indeed Jean-Claude Junckers had a conversation with an ET, just as he has claimed, and in fact thinks that this ET is next to being a god of some kind....never stopping to consider that he's being bamboozled just as he has been part of the elitist plot to bamboozle us, the Common Man. I doubt that the Orion being (or whatever ET it is that he's been privy to talking to, as he was likely a member of the delegation of 'human authorities' that met for the Tau-9 Treaty) is truly a Service-To-Other being, because the STO orientation does NOT engage except in limited engagements with the STS, who they disdain and would likely want to vomit all over, as these powerful humans are disgusting and given over to the sway and power of the moneychangers. Remember the one time Christ showed physical violence; turning over the tables of the moneychangers in the Temple. Think the "good guys" would stomach Junckers, whose family's wealth is derived in large measure from their building of armaments? Wasn't the Stuka dive-bomber, intentionally fitted with sirens that would terrorize the populations of cities as they screamed earthward to drop bombs on them, a Junckers product?

Anyway; regarding AI......the human authorities, since the time I learned of their intense desire to benefit from the age-resisting powers of the Ganesh Particle, have attempted since time immemorial to act as Gods themselves, with the ultimate God-trip - creating LIFE - coming tantalizingly closer as their development of AI and their reverse-engineering of the human genome is perfected. However, they STILL DON'T GET IT: 'God', through its intermediaries, has already provided the humanoid model that is currently used to house the soul, and no matter how highly-developed AI can be created, it can NEVER instill/install/incarnate a soul......the spirit guides that assist in placing souls into flesh-suits and recovering them at the time of their expiration probably shake their heads in sadness as they reflect on the souls of those that are attempting to overthrow God thusly.

It's a fascinating subject for discussion though. And of course that's jest my too sense about it, off the cuff.

----------------------------------------------

Just dropping in to share a link to my latest post on my blogspot:

Mass Illegal Immigration - The Evil Globalist Plot Called Out

Why are the United States and western Europe being intentionally flooded with "asylum seekers"?

Most people haven't heard of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi and his book "Praktischer Idealismus" which was published in 1925. This person is known as the "godfather of the European Union", and the Charlemagne Prize associated with the EU was originally named after him, though his name and his book became quite controversial in later years when it became apparent he was a "proto-Semite" (the opposite of an "anti-semite"). In fact, that book is so controversial it isn't even acknowledged; it's not even on a list of banned books because it's not even allowed to be printed or acknowledged as a book in Germany! If a copy is found, it is confiscated immediately. Why? Because in that book, its author makes the case for a Europe devoid of national boundaries between the separate countries of Europe. It even goes so far as to suggest that Europeans should be re-engineered by the importation of "Asians and Africans, forcibly if necessary" in order to produce a "dulled but industrious non-racial European specimen", keeping the genetic heritage of hard work and industriousness but lacking in intellectual creativity that might challenge the nobility, which are largely Jewish by heritage and culture. This is indeed shocking, as Richard himself was not Jewish and had in fact been overtly anti-Jewish in his earlier student years.

What we are now witnessing, before our very eyes in 2018 and beginning as early as 2014 when stories of migrants fleeing Africa were being taken to Italy by boat, and Syrians fleeing the war zone of their homeland also began fleeing across the Dardanelles to Europe through Turkey and Greece, with Prime Minister Erdogan of Turkey making covert deals with Prime Minister Angela Merkel of Germany to flood Europe with these mostly-male, entirely muslim, and largely unskilled 'migrants', or 'illegal aliens' as we rightfully refer to them here in the US.

The current caravan crisis is part of this same plot by the disgusting globalist elite. They are attempting to 'immanentize the eschaton' by preempting anticipated migrations fleeing the earth changes running up to the pole-shift (they were warned not to intentionally prevent these migrations for the purpose of letting nature kill them). Furthermore, and more importantly for the current reader, these nefarious and sociopathic elites are attempting to intentionally flood the social services and safety nets that have been the fruit of western civilization, which were established to care for the native citizens in their golden years and when they are precluded by disability from being fully productive. They want those services overwhelmed so that they can then claim the safety net can no longer sustain the load and EVERYONE (particularly those who's backs have borne the burden of putting aside a percentage for the 'compact between generations' - Social Security) will have to suffer the loss.

Make no mistake - evil globalist elites, personified by the likes of George Soros and his appointed minions - want to intentionally overwhelm the Social Security safety net so carefully maintained by successive US administrations in order to get rid of it altogether, and in so doing destroy the middle class, or what's left of it. There is absolutely NO reason for this country or ANY European country to be forced to accept millions of predominantly males who feel no desire to assimilate and become Americans (or British, or French, or German), who only want to bully their way into the few jobs remaining (or the promise of more jobs, based on the nationalism expressed by the populist Pres. Trump). Why aren't jobs available in their home countries? Are the real culprits the central bankers who suck the lifeblood out of the Third World, through an exponentially-growing debt burden? Then perhaps we need to force those bankers to stop their parasitic ways and start returning those monies to those countries, reinvesting them in factories in both Third AND First World countries. Workers in Mississippi and Columbia have the same interests in heart, yet are being pitted against each other by these elitist bankers through so-called 'identity politics' while simultaneously trying to put them on the same footing, without national identity, and therefore both subject to the lowest daily wage possible without outright rioting.....THIS is the secretive goal of these parasitic central bankers. They want NO national boundaries, but while that is an admirable and ultimate goal of even nationalists, it has to happen organically, NOT by the evil design of these elitists. Typically the individual artisan, the liberal-minded deluded student, the civil servant and teacher in the educational system are the ones least likely to understand this new awareness, as it's not their goat that's being gored, but any real patriot can tell you why globalism will degrade and eventually destroy even THEIR standard of living.

This is also one of the primary reasons why Pres. Trump has such a dedicated base of support among the 'silent majority'. Against all efforts by the corporate media, the Establishment, and strenuous efforts to ensure the theft of the 2016 election for the anointed globalist puppet, this man - at the behest of the one power-base still loyal to the American people, military intelligence - has given the American people their birthright back, and is in fact doing the will of the people by continuously pointing out the evil designs of mass illegal immigration (we do in fact support traditional immigration, and patriotism knows no color or gender). The original articulation of this plot, as put forward by Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, needs to be pointed out to any and all who are seeking understanding of why we are facing this crisis, and how it relates to the other crises we are being overwhelmed by.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:03 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don, its my understanding that the Orions are indeed a STS system.

You may have seen some tweets by me on the topic below. as much as I would like to be more open and even mention the Orion issue, this is something that I feel unable to tweet about. For most people it would still be in the "sci-fi" category.

Today I have learnt something truly bad. Its rare that I am so horrified....

The tweets (links below) explain why.

For quite some time I have been expecting a crash or significant correction. For instance, the banking derivatives issue is still unresolved. Never, ever, have I thought that this would be because of spiteful revenge by our leaders & civil service.

Simon

(I wish there was a way to make them show up so that you did not have to click the links)

https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/1064485104473567233

https://twitter.com/JackBMontgomery/status/1064975240164458496

https://twitter.com/citytransportin/status/1064967353400811520

Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:36 pm
GT Truther

Post back to ewu
Ultimately out of kontrol

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/its-of ... de-runner/

The Script is Not Everyone's Desire:
Quote:
So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts
An epitaph to a broken dream to exercise this silent scream
Promised wedding now A wake
I've gone solo in the game
But the game is over

Fully:
Quote:
“We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy, national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant. Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must - at that moment - become the center of the universe.”

Who/What/Where is the tormentor?

Corporations/Bad Power, Greedy capitalism/HUMANITY

Don't take it personally, no name calling :roflmao :yamon
silence is the nemesis:

We are go on this side of the spectrum.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:09 pm
GT Truther

Post politicks is so one dimensional
One observer might see the pendulum swing from left to right along the x axis.

But the mechanics behind the scenes might be:
https://hemantmore.org.in/foundation/sc ... ulum/8032/
https://www.quora.com/Is-the-path-of-os ... a-pendulum

What is the cycle of the circle as we are A live?

Shall we:

Change?

Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:48 pm
GT Truther

The news today is all about the three legged one arm NASA spacecraft than landed on Mars and will try to study some of the interior of the planet.

Be careful NASA, don't get any footage of the training facilities that housed about 1000 earthen folks a few years ago.

NASA makes me want to PUKE.........

Their day is coming. However, I feel bad for the other folks working there that don't know the real story.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:26 am
GT Truther

Post WE ALL ARE A IN THE SAME BASKET OF DEMOGRAPHICS
What drives UFO passion?

It is the lost tribes desire to know oneself, to know one's HUMANITY.

A quest for truth.

After YEARS of lies/PYSOPS.

The results are an obsession bordering on fanaticism.

Feeling the injustice that has been perpetrated upon HUMANITY.

By those in power, which have force HUMANITY to look outward to imagine things.

Things that would bring peace and prosperity to HUMANITY.

Things that would change the tribal paradigm of the dialect power of politics/war/money.

We look for things.

Do not make fun of US.

The HUMANITY for wanting a better world.

You must shutdown, do not. Yes, hmmm.

Pray for healing of ALL Souls.
Pray for HUMANITY, to grow in Love and respect.

PS:

A couple of hours after I posted this article on:
‘Undefinable Flying Objects’ and Weaponizing Ideology"
showed up on google plus, then the link to the original article "disappeared".

Guess some of the PTB do not want HUMANITY to reflect on there being(S) and how PYOPS has twisted truth.

Quote:
humans have a knack for encountering explainable things.

Here is the article:
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/11/ ... -ideology/

Believe it or not, miracles are not magic, but the will of the One Creator or Love.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:55 pm
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
Someone has been dowsing future events, especially the second half of 2019.

Oh dear.

http://www.light.ec/EarthChanges/comingChanges.html

This page is a map of this planet showing expected future earthchanges locations

http://www.light.ec/EarthChanges/worldChanges2019.html

Here is a table that shows predicted city population drops due to the Earth changes in 2019.

http://www.light.ec/EarthChanges/2019CityPopulationChanges.html

Some cities might be destroyed by tsunamis, others by volcanoes, meteor showers, land sinking, etc.

His information odes not extend to where famine etc might occur afterwards, eg: because a changed climate and the inability to grow enough food / other reasons.

Simon

Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:03 pm
GT Truther

Post Can you say ?
What saddens and disappoints me is that intelligent agents push the POLITICAL agenda of the event rather than the message (behind the event),
instead of speaking the TRUTH about the root cause.

As example the current tear gas that is happening at the boarder.
Yes that pulls the heart strings of compassion and yes we should ALL respect HUMANITY and Yes we should have a discussion about it, but.

Quote:
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Monday, November 26, 2018
The same tear-gas agent that the administration is taking heat for deploying against a border mob this weekend is actually used fairly frequently —
including more than once a month during the later years of President Barack Obama’s administration, according to Homeland Security data.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -once-mon/

FACTS are FACTS and TIME EXISTS, you can not ignore the past to suit your present political agenda.

TRUTH without true history of past TIME is chaos.

How about a discussion of rights for HUMANITY like:
Quote:
Article 25.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.

Article 26.
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.

http://www.un.org/en/universal-declarat ... an-rights/

OR how about a discussion of the BOMOcrats who railroaded Bernie Sanders who was for universal health and education like the above 2 articles of Universal Declaration of Human Rights, WHICH WAS passed by votes from China, US,UK, and the USSR.

We have been waiting for JUSTICE for HUMANITY for 70 years.

PS: what about praying for wounded warriors and stopping these senseless wars
https://www.thoughtco.com/saint-raphael ... gel-124675

We do it logically, step by step, listening to our teachers.
(LINK #3) https://www.drawingtutorials101.com/how ... ja-turtles

Teachers are those who LOVE ALL HUMANITY rather than love the power over HUMANITY or only some of HUMANITY.

We do this with out excessive emotions, like hate and fear, but we have to start.

We must return to getting the truth

The Dialectic swing between polar opposites (the back and forth) was started using words (not clubs or guns) in an open forum and use to search for nothing but the truth, not political or power agendas.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Dialectic

Quote:
“Once you were a child.
Once you knew what inquiry was for.
There was a time when you asked questions because you wanted answers,
and were glad when you had found them.
Become that child again: even now.”
C.S.Lewis

let me explain from the basic teaching (LINK #3 FROM ABOVE)
Quote:
Raphael who is also known as Raph is a hot-headed muscle of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He is catty, sarcastic..

it was A tribute, appreciation of recognition and respect TO THE HEALING SAINT.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:30 pm
GT Truther

Post disclosure comes to HUMANITY
Major Adjustment to Emotion System Through Information Conveys:
peace and comes when Wiggling out the kinks in the system, just saying:

Disclosure About Names:
of people/THINGS/events claiming to possess special enlightenment or knowledge of something.
"mysterious standards known only to the illumitoy of the organization"

deep undercover psychology,
Quote:
Inside the Mind of the Spy: Agents Struggle in the Shadows
unseen physical and mental toll—and true heroes
The Cost of Secrecy: the Solitary Self
Maintaining Cover Is Paramount, No Matter the Test
We Owe Them, But We May Never Know Them

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-th ... ref=scroll

trust when life doesn't make any sense

Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:15 am
GT Truther

Post Auto-Resize Images for Message Boards - https://postimages.o
MT7 - Could you please repost that large image? Let me explain why. I surf the GT from my iPad. When there's a really big image, the iPad shows the whole page with no scroll. See the image below. If you study it you'll see what I'm taking about. When a huge image is posted, My iPad screen expands so the screen sees the entire large image. There is no scroll on an iPad. When I want to look at everyone elses posts, I need to expand the page so that the regular posts are readable.

This image shows the regular posts at the top, and how far my iPad page auto-expanded to display your large image. Here's the rub. When I further expand the page to see everyone elses posts, the iPad doesnt like it. It's expanded too far, the page is wonky, one wrong touch, it "auto-shrinks" back down to the view you see in the image here. It's a constant irritation:

Here's what the page looks like when I am up or down from a large image:

I want to offer you and everyone here a simple solution to this problem that would allow me to surf from my iPad frustration free. It's a free image host that is SUPER EASY. It will auto-resize large images for you to a size made for "message boards" annd returns a link that is 100% ready to just paste into the page here. There's several sizes to choose from, But this is a great size, made for forums and message boards. These images are 640X480. I took a screen shot for you to show how it resizes for you:

The web site address to save/bookmark is https://postimages.org

I select "640X480 for message boards" when uploading, then when you collect the link, you want to choose "HOTLINK FOR FORUMS"

Here's what it looks like on the page, I took a screenshot as I collected the link for this image:

I would really appreciate it! I work at home on my desktop. I work minimum of 8 hours, 6 days a week. When I'm done I step away from the computer. If I want to surf personally, I'm on the couch or on my bed--with my iPad. The last thing i want is to sit down at my computer again. That's the why of it... I realize it's not much of a problem on a desktop, I'm just hoping it's not too much trouble for you and others to maybe do this for us iPad users, if there are any others.

Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:10 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 37  Next