It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
Human RFID Chips Will Not Be Optional And They Will “Change The Very Essence Of What It Is To Be Human”

Quote:
Human Microchips To Be Forced on Society? Sociology Professor Noelle Chesley paints a disturbing image, claiming that Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) chips will be mandatory for everyone at some point in the future. It may eventually become standard practice to insert a chip into an infant along with the first vaccination.

read more:

https://www.disclose.tv/human-rfid-chips-will-not-be-optional-and-they-will-change-the-very-essence-of-what-it-is-to-be-329240

-----------------------------------------------------

(warning: might upset some people)

Dark Hollywood [Extra] : MK Ultra & Adrenochrome (Mini Documentary 2018)

Quote:
A quick introduction to Adrenochrome and MK Ultra mind control. Exploring the significance and use of Adrenochrome in Hollywood, and how it relates to MK Ultra and the "Illuminati".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNtGOklKolI

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:13 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Human RFID Chips Will Not Be Optional And They Will “Change The Very Essence Of What It Is To Be Human”

To Hell it will! :flame

Been feeling relatively sick lately with weird intestinal pains, So Tired. :offtobed

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:48 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

And for all you folks who are having a relaxing glass of wine before bed time:

Look up photos of Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon) and focus on one of his facial photographs. Find one that shows his eye's clearly. First, relax, clear your mind, take your time, don't be in a rush and compare the left and right eye sizes, look for any difference.........notice anything?

After that, really focus on the "pupil shape" of his "left" eye.........does anything appear different to you?

----------------------------------------
Note: Some time ago in this forum, I mentioned applying this same method to a few of the Current NSA Leadership photo's. These NSA folks are not in the top 1% as money makers.

Worth mentioning, as NSA leadership, they no longer have the upper pyramid controllers giving them orders and they know that. But some of these coupesters continue to serve as trouble makers for our planet.

Lets see how long the problematic ones last.
:ufo
-----------------------------------------

.......Anyhow, Back to Mr Bezos: He's in the top 1% of the worlds most wealthy people.

What does that mean?
He's in with others who are next step down from the folks who got removed last year and have bloodline connections, like our good old pal Bill Gates. Yes, Bill sucks.....but you already knew my feelings on that joker.

Just because your in the top 1% doesn't mean your evil. If you are one, your in the loop so to speak and will never worry about where your next meal is coming from. But in the future, my bet is you can kiss your wealthy ass goodbye!

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:37 pm
GT Truther

It looks to me that bezos could have "Silent sinus syndrome". That sometimes presents with eyes at different depths, causing one eye to look larger (the more forward one). I didn't see anything weird about [his] left pupil.., however on photo #2 his left eye, and photo #3 his right eye, do have something weird from the corner of the eye going over part of the whites.

WHAT IS THAT?

Ok that caused me to get a little carried away, sorry! More weirdness after photo #3...

Here's me getting carried away...

Ok this one below, his right eye, looks like a contact lens, but he doesn't wear them. Weird.

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:38 am
GT Truther

Thanks for finding some pic's Lynnwood!.....all left pupils look normal in these pics.

As you made reference to SSS, he does have exopthalmosis (eye bulge) of left eye and I have pic's that show more prominence of that.

I do see what appears to be a possible contact in the right eye of pic #1, 3 and 5, and another possible contact in the left eye of pic #2. There is a small blue mark in the left eye in pic #5, possible a reflection of an eyelash maybe????

I'll get back later for some follow-up!

Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:07 pm
GT Truther

Ok, so in regards to the pic's above, no matter how much time one takes, relaxes, looks into, all those left pupils look perfectly normal. I probably should have re-phrased what to look for and how.

When I was told of this gentlemen a few weeks ago, I decided to look him up. In doing so, came across many photo's of him and was drawn to one in particular, of which I'll make a link too. Might take me a day or so to post.........Then try the relaxation, focusing on it and just see what your gut tells you.

This may or may not help, but it's slowly working for me:
When folks talk of the Intelligent Field we live in, some just blow it off as nonsense and that's fine. We were never taught of it on this planet, not our fault, just is what it is right now. The Intelligent Field to me is no different than the existence of the White Swirly Waves behind ones closed eyelids. Once you experience them, then move from there, your a believer.

Anyhow, being able to "look into" a photograph or being directed to a particular photograph for some reason and get information is part of our metaphysical ability, so to speak. It's the ability to use the Intelligent Field to provide you information you seek. Many have heard of the the Akashic Records, yup its the field.......all ready when you are. I think the first step is to believe in oneself that it even exists. If anyone of you have mastered it, feel free to speak, as I'm stumbling as I go along on my journey. I'll take all the help I can get.

Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:26 pm
GT Truther

Hi gvavt,

I don’t know about visual stuff. I’m clairaudient. I don’t hear the other side, I actually hear live people’s thoughts. It’s mixed with about 20% empathy, but mostly I hear thoughts in real time. Not all thoughts, thank god! I first became aware of it in my early teens. I never tried to develop it, and I’ll admit it is sometimes lost with thoughts of my own, but over the decades I can pretty much tell what thoughts are my own now. It is not restricted to being in my presence. I’m the person that perks up 30 seconds before the phone rights, gets a thought of a person, and waits for the phone to ring. It’s really hard to lie to me, well sure—you can lie, but I know.

Then there’s that full blown auditory experience I had when my mom was dying. Wow. I’m glad I never developed it, freaky to have the veil between worlds thin and hear sounds from the other side and have it last for 17 hours.

I mention all that because all those extra sounds I hear exist in that intelligent field. I call it “sound outside of sound”. I hear it, it is tangible to me, but it’s not audible to others.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:26 am
GT Truther

Thanks for sharing Lynnwood!...........it's helpful to all when folks share their awakening experiences :)

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:40 am

Above Majestic movie 2018 is available on the net if anyone wants to watch it.

I am busy downloading a copy presently ;)

Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:22 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Above Majestic movie 2018 is available on the net if anyone wants to watch it.

I am busy downloading a copy presently ;)

Is this the movie sky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkwK5K1DTLg

Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:34 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Thanks guys, I'm actually anxious to watch this movie!

Will be interesting to see what kind of accuracy they have on reference to the Tr3 / 4 aircraft and how many are made vs how many countries have them, etc. Also, hope they don't go A-wall on Antarctica as I see Goode and Wilcock are involved with this. Non-the-less, it helps get the word out to the rest of the sheepies that something is going on.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:50 pm

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Nope Fr33k - and for those who want to try that link, please be careful, it had a ginormous virus attached. :noway The bug only appears when one clicks on the link in the YT that they suggest in order to watch the movie.

I did get a copy off the share circuit and it was fine to watch. :)

Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hey guys...I read your article postings here everyday...

D

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:14 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Nope Fr33k - and for those who want to try that link, please be careful, it had a ginormous virus attached. :noway The bug only appears when one clicks on the link in the YT that they suggest in order to watch the movie.

I did get a copy off the share circuit and it was fine to watch. :)

Yeah, I am Suspicious of Links these days, Sky.

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:58 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

As the 7 of 10 was resumed...
Via Zetatalk (1)
Quote:
Accepted via email:

Yesterday the Peruvian Air Force sent a report about the sightening of 2 UFOs near the Lima International Airport in Peru. Can you and the Zetas tell us if this UFOs are from another place different from planet Earth? In this case, this visitors are looking for something in particular?

Quote:
SOZT
When a UFO incident not only appears on film but is affirmed by the Peru Air Force, it is not a hoax. The recent magnitude 7.5 quake in Ecuador, located where four plates involved in the S American Roll touch, shows the roll is increasing in ferocity. When we gave our prediction for the S American Roll, we predicted significant quakes up and down the Andes. This certainly includes Qinto, Ecuador which was struck by the four-plate squeeze on February 22 and Lima, Peru which got a clear warning on February 27.

The location of the International Airport in Peru was chosen as it is well lit, all activity recorded by the traffic controllers, and any anomalous activity would be recorded by the Air Force. As expected, the UFO sighting was well documented and the public informed. What was the telepathic message being given during the display? The quake in Ecuador was only the start of the sizable quakes we predicted to accompany the S American Roll, which has not yet completed. Islands in the Caribbean will be pushed down under the waves, and the Andes repeatedly jolted.
http://www.zetatalk.com/7of10/7of10-41.htm
EOZT

Prior 2010 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/7of10/7of10-41.htm
Along the Andes, these quakes will be in the range of a magnitude 8-9, but lesser elsewhere. In that the Andes will rise, riding over the Nazca Plate to the west, no significant tsunami will be produced along the west coast of S America. All major cities in the mountain building areas will experience these great quakes - Santiago, La Paz, Lima, Qinto, and Bogota.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This place is Very, Very quiet lately?

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:01 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
This place is Very, Very quiet lately?

yes, I've noticed... we are getting close.

Coming soon... European Spring (civil war), plus whist this is underway and people are distracted something very bad for people of European descent in South Africa.

My source of information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXLkk1NgcUg

White genocide in SA is mentioned at approx 1 hour 5 mins

My mind is very focused on this pdf file which suggests major population drops in may large towns and cities "this year, 2019" The information comes from dowsing. I can only speculate about what would or could cause this; I suspect its not war.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?s=7375d3c46f83dc9039ffb3bf931bb234&attachmentid=37709&d=1525717949

Simon

Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:37 pm
GT Truther

Only a few weeks now, then its Brexit day.

On this topic an organisation which wants the UK to leave without even a withdrawal deal has published a document explaining why it wants this.

I want to leave but would very much prefer to do this with an amicable agreement. But, there is no way that I can support the ghastly document which masquerades as an agreement that is on the table. Its so one-sided that it reads more like the terms of surrender after having lost a war. In a way though I am not surprised that this has happened, as Prime Minister Theresa May was a remainer (ie: in the 2016 in-out poll she campaigned to stay in).

I think this excerpt from the page will help you understand my sentiments

Quote:
From 29 March the UK will be under the de facto jurisdiction of a group of 27 foreign powers, with no ability to veto laws or procedures affecting our country and its citizens

The EU27 can make decisions in Council behind closed doors, with no published minutes, which would profoundly affect British businesses, citizens, and the economy

The EU27 could even impose new taxes on the UK, and Parliament could do nothing about it

The EU27 could cripple the vitally-important UK financial sector, with new taxes and regulations

The webpage url is:

https://facts4eu.org/news/2019_feb_withdrawal_abomination#

15 REASONS TO HATE THERESA'S EU SURRENDER DOCUMENT
(A quick and readable summary of why Mrs May's Withdrawal Agreement stinks)

Simon

Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 pm
GT Truther

Out-of-Body Travel

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:09 am

Very cool Dex

Are you filming in Infrared? Actually, is your Vid camera filming in IR?

Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Very cool Dex

Are you filming in Infrared? Actually, is your Vid camera filming in IR?

Yes IR for that one...I tried my phone/camera and that works too. When they allow the filming.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:05 pm
GT Truther

Orb Symmetry

Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:36 am
GT Truther

Flat Earthers spend $20,000 to prove the Earth is flat, end up proving it’s round
https://ascienceenthusiast.com/flat-ear ... cumentary/

Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:35 am
GT Truther

Post Ready with popcorn?, let the show begin

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:55 am
GT Truther

Post the game

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:57 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next