It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:37 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
Lynnwood wrote:

THANK YOU LYNNWOOD:
if the ice melts all the oceans run off into SPACE :brockoli

THE AGENDA:LUKE 21
Quote:
Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.
For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth.
Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:15 am
GT Truther

They're trying to convince me 'little green men' are real...

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:32 am
GT Truther

I'm still recovering from retinal re-attachment so bear with me....I am still having a hard time trying to look and type on my desktop, and though I can fire off a tweet via Android microphone, which doesn't require too much eye strain, this is a bit harder. I say that because I wanted to respond earlier, but I've had to go back and forth a major distance for three separate procedures this week.....I feel like my whole flesh-suit is deteriorating and I won't be around for the Big Event!

Sky wrote:
Dondep - thank you for your and Lynwood's info to this saga. Otherwise us poor uninitiated and in the dark (here in the furthest reaches of Africa) to the intelligence, would remain as such - ie uninformed.

Your efforts are appreciated guys.

----You are most welcome, and I am continually grateful for the bond we have here on the GT, even though it appears my primary efforts seem to have located to the Twittersphere where I battle daily the forces of censorship and worse. dd

I will never forget the first evidence I read years ago of a conversation between Poppy and his master. Diabolical and yet plausible if one took the history of the world events into perspective that made no sense at all. Well - now as you indicate - to the hear the fat lady finally sing and sigh a sigh of relief - if that is at all possible? :whistle

----THIS is what I'd like to know more about, Sky; I may be familiar already with what you're referring to, but could you share that conversation again here? Maybe you have and I just haven't caught up yet, but if not, I'd like to hear about this conversation between Poppy and his master. That is beyond what I know and is of utmost interest to me. dd

At least we have the GT with its astute membership to appreciate for these revaluations. Kudos again.

----And I hope to be able to put in more of an effort again, soon, as I feel the time to take a back seat to the Q-Tubers is drawing to a close and the Big Picture once again comes into focus (7-of-10 and 8-of-10).dd

Indeed Lynwood - honors to Uncle John - Only Love can fill! :candle

----God Bless you Uncle John, if your consciousness is observing these proceedings still.....it's to your credit we can remind each other that Only Love can fill :) :heart dd

Seriously Sky; I am keenly looking forward to hearing about this conversation Poppy had with his master. TIA

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

fr33k wrote:
Old Man Bush is dead :clap

Took long enough, Filth bag he was.

Hope he's in HELL, For the Sh*t he caused the world!

I wish they'd all drop dead to be perfectly honest.

While I share your sentiments Peter, I think there needs a public accounting. I think it's just plain wrong they get to escape into death with millions of deluded sheeple thinking they were great....because they'll then emulate them and we'll have a new generation of evil cretins to eviscerate. Makes the world seem hopeless to me, if we can't get justice in THIS world.....even if we can't see them punished, we need to have their evil acknowledged. That's why I'm pledging my eternity to make theirs unbearable....I'll spend my time in hell as their gatekeeper, constantly horsewhipping them with reflections on how their decisions caused pain, destruction, even continuing ripples and reverberations of evil. I don't want to see them ever rest, and thankfully it appears an envelope was distributed to the cabal members in attendance at Poppy's funeral. I'll post a link later, in case Tiger hasn't gotten to it yet (still haven't caught up yet).

simple simon wrote:
The British media was respectful and highlighted how he was rescued by a US submarine from shark infested waters during WW2 and his long marriage as being noteworthy. Apparently our Queen also sent a message of condolence.

----That was a major lie Simon.....he murdered his crewmates on board that flight. It's detailed by those who were part of that sortie....he was evading engaging the enemy at all. He caused the death of at least 2 of his crewmates aboard that plane. If only that submarine would have let the sharks get to him, but the rumor was that even the sharks couldn't stomach him so there was plenty of time for his fake 'rescue' to take place. And for the Queen to give her condolences? Remember she knighted him (which is disallowed under the US constitution, even if the knighted one is no longer president or vice-president or senator or congressman). dd

Someone correct me please, if I am wrong. Wasn't the Bush family prosecuted during WW2 for collaborating with the enemy? (In this case helping Hitler?)

----Not quite, but close. FDR, for some strange reason, did NOT prosecute Prescott Bush for financing Hitler through Brown Brothers Harriman, which essentially funded the Nazis with monies taken from Americans and "washed"....at least FDR had the Union Bank, the instrument that financed Hitler, dissolved under the Trading With The Enemy Act. dd

Some UK domestic news that might yet affect everyone. As you may know, an exit deal has been cobbled together between our Prime Minister and the European Union. The deal is not universally popular and when the House of Commons attempts to ratify this deal (expected for Tuesday 11th December) it is possible that so many MP's will vote against it (including many from the same political party as the PM) that this deal will fail to be approved. This would probably result in the UK crashing out of the EU next March without a trade or any other type of deal. It would not surprise me if the EU tried to retaliate / punish the UK for this by doing things which harm our economy... even if it also affects the economy of other nations too.

The main opposition political party has said that if the deal is not approved then it will be wanting to seek a vote of no confidence in the government - and if this happens and the government loses then there will very likely be a general election.

High drama ... political fireworks ... on their way soon?

If it was me voting I would reject the deal. Because it is open ended and will be used to bully the UK. For instance, the French president has already hinted that he wants his fishing industry to retain access to our territorial waters - and would use this as a bargaining chip in any future negotiations. Mind you, at present Macron has enough problems of his own and if the rioting continues (in France) he too might soon be out!

I will be sad to leave the EU on unfriendly terms. But this deal is such a stitch-up that it has to be rejected. The British PM (Theresa Quisling May) campaigned for Remain in the 2016 referendum and its obvious that she was the wrong person to have any say in the exit negotiations.

----I agree with you, Simon. I'd reject the deal and I've excoriated PM May [May Not, as I refer to her] for being an unapologetic puppet of the central bankers, even as they are being destroyed on the Continent through the metastasizing of the French riots. Soon Germany will join the general rejection as the European body politic rises up and vomits the unelected bastards of the EU out of their countries. Poland, a more recent addition, along with Hungary, are in the forefront of those standing up to the a$$es of the EU at their satanic headquarters. May Not, Macron the Macaroon [a small cookie, made with ground-up nuts, which if you miss the double entendre, is - according to the Urban Dictionary - a 'biscuit for a wanker'], and then there's Hitler's daughter/grandaughter Angela Mumblin' Merkel. They all need to face military tribunals for selling their nations down the Coudenhove-Kalergi self-loathing drain. Maybe they could all endure muslim 'rape gangs', the kind that Tommy Robinson was unlawfully detained for exposing to the world. I even sent a formal letter of protest to May Not at her official address about that, some here may recall me urging the rest of the readership to do the same.

However, I fear the globalists I just mentioned, and the unelected House of Lords (who by definition have little interest in the well-being of the Great Unwashed), will try to hold second and third referendums until they get the result they want. The damn MSM continually tries to brainwash the public with B.S. about how that would be the "only" way out of the impasse....there's no impasse and I think it WILL take a crashing-out to focus the minds of the MPs that will certainly lose power if that happens. When I hear those lies burbling out of my Alexa - which by the way no longer plays any news NOT approved by the Rothschild/Rockefeller/Soros/Bezos/CIA-approved sources (unless I use it as a Bluetooth speaker to play at least RT, which is a sad state of affairs.....having to tune in the Kremlin-sponsored former CNN anchors such as Larry King and Ed Shulz - God Rest Ed's Soul, he was assassinated - in order to get more honest reporting) I get so fired up I visualize ALL those globalist puppets in stocks on-stage while huge jumbotron screens play their public lies on one side while playing the truth from the streets on the other side. With both Labour and the Conservatives reluctant to manifest the Will of the British People, what party can be effective in making Brexit happen? Nigel Farange is great on TV, but he should be spearheading this in Parliament, and UKIP should be the majority, patriotic party. Is it because the Beeb is so controlled by the globalists that this is not so? What's your take on why it isn't?

dd

Simon

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:08 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

Is "Quisling" Theresa May's middle name? If so, WOW!!!

Sorry Lynnwood, but no. Her official name is Theresa Mary May, nee Brasier. Methinks any reference to her name including "Quisling" is sarcasm, as her policies are those of a Quisling. My version is to refer to her as Theresa May Not...as in, "Theresa May NOT extract the UK from the EU". I briefly saw a video snip of her dancing onstage on her way to the podium, and it was the most grotesque farce of an attempt to 'dance', as it was a most clumsy display of arrogance. That's the only thing that came through; I'd sooner see Hillary in a Mao pants-suit waddle up stairs than watch Theresa May NOT dance.

Incidentally, you should be aware that it's recorded Theresa May Not was introduced to her future husband by Pakistan's assassinated hero Benazir Bhutto. That husband, Philip May, is an employee of Capital International, part of what is now Capital Group Companies, which is part-owner (along with Qatar Holding LLC of Qatar, the muslim nation, State of Lower Saxony, and Porshe SE) of Volkswagen, and during WW2 was owner and funder of the Wanderer motor vehicle line, which produced many noted vehicles of the Nazi period, including military vehicles from 1941 and 1945. Capital Group Companies is headquartered on Wall Street, and is DEFINITELY a globalist operation. Theresa May Not is bedded by a globalist from that nest, so her reluctance to enforce Brexit is understandable.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Wow! Working my way through the 'Thread, I get to a Q-sized mother-lode of drops re the perennial opposition, MJ-12! Think I need to pause for one of my rare puffs..... :yamon

Ah....that's better. I'll keep the entire drop, not to irritate, but in case something happens to you recall15! Not to insinuate anything WILL, but.....let me just say I greatly appreciate having the input of someone else who sees the same Big Picture I do (I share much with all of you of course, but I still suspend any disbelief in what NL/ZT has to say largely because of what you shared here recall. I think this is should be part of the Primer, whether you believe it to be true or not.

recall15 wrote:
Else...
Dondep wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Yes. Share away! Although that's what you're doing anyway. :) But,
that is what they have told me to do, so my consent - although
apparently - superfluous - is yours. I've only read through your reply
here once. I'll read over it a few more times (and also do a little
study on this ZetaTalk phenomenon.) Then I'll reply properly. Thanks.

I'll be inviting "Aussie" to join the GT; I think he'll add to the already-rich discussion.

----Thanks for the reminder. Let me do that as soon as I finish absorbing what you have below.
-------------------------------
More about MJ12 (1)
Start Quote:
Quote:
Accepted via email:

The Newsletter for Sunday December 2, 2018, brought up a question again for me since I had read it before on ZT;

"Where the Annunaki did not have the technology to effect this stamped triangle in the rock just to the west of Gibraltar, the Service-to-Self aliens who were influencing the Annunaki and assisting them in building the pyramids and seamless walls out of huge rock did this for them."

Since the Annunki where 3rd Density, that would mean the STS alians came from a higher Density or where they the Omnipotent Krill?

Also in other posts (in ZT), STS entity's where mentioned as being in higher Densities, would elaborating on this cross the Engagements Line? I bring up the Krill, since they apparently where not hindered by the quarantine that was imposed.

Quote:
SOZT
The rules governing contact with humans are such that both Service-to-Other and Service-to-Self aliens can respond to The Call from humans, and in essence consult with them, give counsel.

No physical interaction or manipulation of the human is allowed.
Visitations with both groups are allowed to occur on space ships or in private settings, so temporarily transporting the human is allowed. Of course, due to the Element of Doubt
http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a12.htm
rule in place since the days of Roswell, both groups are required to record the contact only in the subconscious of the human.

Prior to Roswell, mankind had conscious contact
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue451.htm
with aliens.

Beyond these basic rules, the Council of Worlds allows certain manipulation of things
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta120.htm
by those in the Service-to-Other, who are granted permission to perform UFO displays, conduct protection and healings for certain key members of the human race, develop a new hybrid Zeta/human race, and ensure a spiritual balance on Earth, which is a schoolhouse for young souls. In all these instances permission from the Council of Worlds is required.

Those in the Service-to-Self are NEVER granted these rights.
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07ag2010.htm

How is it then that the Annunaki had conscious assistance from the Service-to-Self Fat Snakes,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue407.htm
who lifted great stones for them during construction of the Great Pyramids and the heads on Easter Island?

We have stated that this was an alliance,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/24ma2014.htm
which is a different arrangement than a request for consultation during The Call.

The Fat Snakes were thus working for themselves on Earth, and using the Annunaki as their lackeys in the same manner they used the Trolls
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue480.htm
they brought to Earth.

Could 4th density Service-to-Self aliens have such an alliance with mankind?

Though an alliance of sorts was arranged with MJ12, this was tightly controlled by the Council of Worlds.
First, any arrangement done by MJ12 did not reflect mankind at large, but only a small group of military intel individuals.
http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g12.htm

Second, the Element of Doubt rule imposed at that time by the Council restricted any maneuvers the Service-to-Self aliens wanted to perform to the point where their efforts on Earth would have been futile.

Third, the Council imposed new rules to allow mankind a balanced spiritual schoolhouse, as the balance had been disrupted by the presence of the Annunaki and their Service-to-Self allies.
EOZT

Prior 7/15/1995 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g12.htm

One of the first aliens in the Service-to-Self orientation to contact the United States government was a member of the alien race from Orion, who called himself the Omnipotent Krlll.

As he was firmly in the Service-to-Self, they were in effect speaking his language. He was at home.

Prior 7/15/1995 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a12.htm
The Element of Doubt rule must be interpreted in light of the absolute certainty that the alien presence is real, or not. The majority of the populace polled believes that the alien presence is real, intelligent life elsewhere possible, without any absolute proof in hand. The is what the Awakening desires, a gradual comfort level increase, without any contactees being burned at the stake by hysterical religious leaders whose turf has been threatened.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/24ma2014.htm
The Annunaki had an alliance with Service-to-Self aliens, who provided the Annunaki with the ability to lift heavy rocks in their structures on Earth, the better to intimidate early man whom the Annunaki had enslaved. This alliance formed the basis for the quarantine the Council of Worlds eventually imposed, so that man could have a balanced spiritual environment during its 3rd density experience. The major Service-to-Self influence upon the Annunaki is a 4th density life form that looks like a short, fat snake. It can manipulate gravity but uses more dexterous slaves for other tasks. Where visitations with aliens today are only recorded in the subconscious, a rule imposed by the Council of Worlds to reduce anxiety in man during the Awakening, in the past conscious contact with aliens was allowed. Thus man saw the Annunaki accompanied by the fat snakes they had as allies, and correctly associated them with conquest, enslavement, and everything evil the Annunaki were imposing upon mankind.

Prior 7/15/1995 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/rules/r03.htm
Our rules, in regard to behavior on Earth, are determined by the Council of Worlds, which administer the goings on of intelligent life of all kinds, of whatever density, in this part of the Universe. These rules govern the expected clash between Service-to-Self and Service-to-Other oriented groups. The Service-to-Others, who usually prove to be the majority during any planetary evolution, are given guardianship of their perimeter. So do the two groups never encounter each other? Only when both agree, and under a strict set of rules.

Prior 6/27/2004 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta120.htm
Brutal intimidation, without any apparent hope of changing the situation, is something the Service-to-Self try to achieve in a developing world, but something the Council of Worlds prevents. A balanced situation, where action can result in change for the better, so a young soul can perceive the result of their efforts to change a painful situation for others, is desired, and thus circumstances are manipulated in the schoolhouse to arrange for this. In all these exceptions with the Rule of Non-Interference, manipulation is done to things, not the incarnated human or life form, and thus does not interfere with the setting the emerging young soul can control.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07ag2010.htm
It is true that the rules are different for those visitors in the Service-to-Self, who for instance would not be allowed to conduct a healing, as they in fact are not interested in healing another but in gaining leverage with and chits from the one healed. The Service-to-Self are restricted from doing UFO displays, too, for these same reasons. The message they would communicate would be for mankind to be afraid, as fear drives one to the Service-to-Self orientation.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

recall, I think this requires a note to Nancy. I'll share it shortly.
First; when and how did the Omnipotent Krill arrive? We have Roswell, the one STO 'intrusion' into our world we can be confident occurred, and from which many of our modern technological magical devices are derived. We have the account of the human interface with the survivor or that pre-arranged crash, contained in The Alien Agenda compiled by Lawrence Spencer from the actual transcripts of her telepathic communications between that human, one Matilda MacElroy and the entity known as 'Airl' during the short stay they were in conscious contact. That's the STO we know.

The problem is, when we go to visualize the STS, we don't have a location and circumstance. Did Krill arrive during the so-called 'Battle of Los Angeles', in which enormous amounts of ammunition expended had absolutely no impact (a totally STS scenario the occupants probably enjoyed.... watching the humans panic at how their vaunted weaponry was rendered meaningless)? They apparently only interacted with the human elites, who selfishly kept the knowledge and technology to themselves, so.....were they allowed to give the humans who gave them the Call any technology beyond what Roswell has afforded the Common Man? We know the crafts given to the humans in subsequent years not only had nothing beyond what Roswell gave us but frustrated the mil elite who were never able to discover the magic behind the propulsion. They barely got one or two up in the air several hundred feet (the Cash-Landrum Affair comes to mind, was that a true account and refers to how poorly the humans attempting to master the STS craft did?). Was the 1954 Eisenhower meeting with the STS or STO? Was that arranged partly as a response to Ike's frustration with the lack of information supposed to be emanating from Area 51 where the "alien and saucers" were kept? Ike threatened to send the Army from Denver Colorado to seize Area 51 outright, and we have that account through one of the two men he sent to deliver this message to Majestic 12: Shape Up, Tell All and I won't ship you out. The message was received and MJ acquiesced. This was not repeated in the event of JFK's demands, thus cowering all future presidents from standing up to the status quo.

Regarding world events; you may recall I told you all about the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan as outlined in "Praktischer Idealismus", a book antithetical to 'Mein Kampf'. Both of these books were published in the early 1920s, and thus set the stage for that titanic struggle, but the goal of the Coudenhove-Kalergi is to eventually cultivate a Jewish aristocracy while molding the goyim into producing and consuming units, including commercialization of the sexual impulse, mating rituals, socialization of progeny, etc. This has produced a plummeting birth rate (part of the STS agenda) and even shorter penises (according to a study released Dec5 [D5] https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -pans.html about how the affect of certain chemicals have shrunk male genitalia). Under the Coudenhove-Kalergi agenda, millions of Africans and Asians will be forcibly imported, in order to breed out any nasty nationalism that pits neighboring nations against each other in states of constant war. At least that is their theory, or do I have something wrong so far? It's clearly laid out in his book, just as Hitler's was in 'Mein Kampf'. And we have it on the public record that the original Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize has been renamed the Charlemagne Prize, which has been awarded to all the leaders appointed by the NWO to power in the West: Kissinger, Helmut Kohl, Mitterand, Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, Angela Merkel, Pope Francis, and this year the absolute worst, Macron the Macaroon [Urban Dictionary: small biscuit for a wanker] who will probably preside over the dissolution of France into turmoil and a forcible change of govt.

So is Q part of the 'balancing act' pre-ordained by the Council of Worlds? One that will finally balance the power of the democratization of the technology, due to the particularly evil cabal controlling the elite to the determined detriment of the human race, rather than one that merely promotes playing by the rules, hopefully with profit and progress as a result. Instead, we have an elite that is largely Jewish, who are admittedly the ones controlling the magic of money and thus human progress in every field, together with a minority of non-Jewish but Zionist Christians, including the descendants of Martin Borman's Nazi escapees to the US with over $80 billion in 1943 dollars.0000, which is now worth $1,166,977,514.79.

But aside from all this ill-gotten gain the elite hoard, they are now forcing the other parts of the agenda to come into being. Mass migration of poor, fighting-age males into the western European countries is continuing apace, forcing an invasion which is sold to the native peoples as a sign of 'compassion', when in reality the goal is far more sinister.

Is the brand of nationalism of Q and the Trump administration part of the balancing act? Is the US once more a beacon to Europe, even as it itself is under massive attack and retaliation from the Deep State?

More importantly, and this is somewhat speculative but is helpful to understand; are the Jewish people indeed a 'chosen people', thus superior to regular mankind, in anything other than happenstances? Between the Bible being primarily a history of the Jewish people and the fact they are in the financial control of the West and

It comes down to the elite always wanting to "immanantize the eschaton", and are they doing it with the acquiescence of the PuppetMaster or not, or vice-versa? They want to 'own' the future, and at the moment they appear also to be forcing the very migrations the Zetas warned should not be resisted (that's why they destroyed those rockets with satellites that were being planned on being used to control any post-shift remnant of humankind). "The Zetas have told us there should be migrations; we will do one better, and force it now, taking credit for it." Is this the kind of thing Mr. Junckers is/was told when he met with the STS, or were those STO aliens?

They did the same thing with the Georgia Guide-stones; instead of saying anything about where this information came from, it states boldly that Earth could only accommodate 500,000,000.00. Well, that it turns out that number is suspiciously similar to the number told them by Zetas that would survive, on average, after the poleshift. If the population at that time, during the 1950s, was approximately 5 billion people. The number on the Guidestones is exactly 10% of that number. In other words, they try to imitate what they are told and act like THEY had the wisdom themselves.

Also during this time of tension about whither Nibiru, the zionist collective among them are pushing the rebuilding of the Temple, which would alienate the muslims for all time.....this also would spell the beginning of the last world war, the one in which religion is the basis.....rather, a cultural ideology that transcends nationalism but isn't quite globalism. That is spelled out in the blueprint of Albert Pike. Here's a recent article, just flashed across my screen, about the 'migration crisis' they themselves precipitated:

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/12/0 ... n-compact/

Originally, and allegedly, a so-called 'Project Bluebeam' was supposed to 'beam' images of a Second Coming across the heavens, so as to make the prophecies a reality. Again, they have this urge to "immanentize the eschaton", while keeping a wary eye on claims of the impending poleshift. So are we about to be 'balanced', now that the Good Guys supposedly served the perps at Poppy's funeral?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPQKUQuu12A

https://www.theolivebranchreport.com/20 ... envelopes/

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1544124858472.png

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1544092799463.png

That is all, it is in fact more than enough, but the essential questions boil down to about 3 or 4.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
So are we about to be 'balanced', now that the Good Guys supposedly served the perps at Poppy's funeral?

see:
via Zetatalk for December 31, 2018
Quote:
Matt B said:

Do the Zetas have any comment on the passing of George H.W. Bush? Is the 41st US President actually dead, or housed in Guantanamo like John McCain?

Can the Zetas discuss the broad implications for the ongoing battle against the Deep State? What was the significance of President Trump not reciting The Apostles' Creed during the funeral ceremony on December 5?
[and from another]
George HW Bush funeral: World figures pay respect
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46452414
All surviving US presidents attended the funeral, sharing a pew in the US National Cathedral in Washington DC. Mr Bush senior, who served as the 41st US president between 1989 and 1993, died on Friday at the age of 94.
[and from another]
Trump is slammed for not reciting The Apostles' Creed during George H.W. Bush’s funeral
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -not-rec...
As President Trump stood beside former presidents Obama, Clinton, Carter and their wives Wednesday during George H.W. Bush's funeral, all but he and first lady Melania were seen reciting The Apostles' Creed. Trump is now receiving criticism for failing to recite the act of faith, as video shows the front row of presidents and first ladies saying the creed in unison while glancing at their programs where the prayer was printed. Trump, however, remained stone-faced with his program in hand and arms crossed, refusing to look down once for assistance as Melania stood at his side - both silent.
[and from another]
Q post - Dec 5 2018 13:27:19 (EST)
Image:
https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/ ... e=original
Image:

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4166721.html#4167458

Quote:
Image:
SOZT
Bush 41 was not arrested and sent to Gitmo, as was done to McCain,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue622.htm
nor was he executed for his crimes, but his body was held on ice for an opportune moment when the Cabal would need to distract the public from adverse media coverage. As Q noted, December 5 was scheduled to be a day of testimony in the House, with Huber unveiling Clinton email and foundation crimes. This was postponed, perhaps indefinitely given the Democrats were to inherit the house, but certainly pushed off the front page. As Q noted the Bush 41 funeral claimed him a hero, as did McCain’s funeral, hiding their treason and numerous crimes.

What was Q referring to as a “counter” move? What was clear from extensive video coverage of the Bush 41 funeral was that several people received an envelope in their programs, and that Bush 43 was passed a piece of paper by an agent standing guard behind him. These were, as suspected by many, legal subpoenas to appear before a tribunal as witness or, in the case of Hillary, for sentencing. Hillary has been traveling abroad, seeking shelter in a country that would deny an extradition request from the US, but has not had success as yet.

The Obama’s were not served because they have been willingly cooperating with the DOJ and Trump’s Junta, and themselves were not guilty of any crimes. Biden has not been willing to testify, as he hopes to be a candidate in 2020 and wants to shield the Democratic Party. Bush 43 inherited the White House after the Clintons, so became intimately aware of the web of corruption embedded in the Deep State by the Clintons. The Bush family has been hoping the investigations would end with the Mueller probe, thus Jeb and Laura were horrified at seeing Bush 43 served.

Military tribunals
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue588.htm
have been in process during Trump’s presidency, as has been openly acknowledged
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue597.htm
by Trump’s EO of March 1, 2018. Thus those served at the Bush 41 funeral will not be in open court. VP Pence’s wife has been leaking pillow talk for some time, and will have to reveal her contacts and cohorts. She leaks dirt on Trump as she wants her hubby to succeed him, and soon. Why would Trump not sing the Apostles Creed pledging allegiance to Jesus and forgiveness for all? Because the words “forgive them” might be taken as a Presidential pardon!
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Typo edited!

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post far side report
Is it a dream?
Quote:
Majestic offering guarantee world peace forever run by AI.
All we have to do is give up our privacy forever.

Majestic points out that we have all ready lost our privacy, and goes on to tell us about their advance AI they have NOW that all ready completely revels everything.
(so in there mind it is just a formal acceptance to what is already happening)

When I was asked if I wanted to sign up for no privacy, I would not commit saying that "I would have to think about it".

Making any deal means TRUST has to be built first.

HUMANITY has been showed very little of the cabals private stash of technical SPECIFICATIONS for (zero point energy/ anti gravity / warp drive/ time viewing) or the true history of HUMANITY.

Then there has to be a reconciliation of JUSTICE, righting of wrongs like poverty, sickness, environmental damage, wealth inequity and a restoration of rights (removing corporations as citizens as they are not part of HUMANITY).

Rights like a fair and just society that respects all HUMANITY, not the powerful, good looking, fast talking, wealthy animals of predatory capitalism.

Then we can collaborate with an open honest civil discourse using truth and logic to balance how peace will be kept by some AI director, just not from the future like:

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:27 am
GT Truther

Post Re: far side report
mountaintiger7 wrote:
Is it a dream?
Quote:
Majestic offering guarantee world peace forever run by AI.
All we have to do is give up our privacy forever.

-snip-

, just not from the future like:

They were inspired by these AI:

HAL:
Heuristically Programmed Algorithmic Computer

SAL: Systematic Algorithm Computer

Also a song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2W7l4IPptY
Emerson, Lake & Palmer – Karn Evil 9 Third Impression Lyrics ...

Man alone; born of stone;
Will stamp the dust of time
His hands strike the flame of his soul;
Ties a rope to a tree and hangs the universe
Until the winds of laughter blows cold

Fear that rattles in men's ears
And rears it's hideous head
Dread .... death .... in the wind ....

Man of steel pray and kneel
With fever's blazing torch
Thrust in the face of the night;
Draws a blade if compassion
Kissed by countless kings
Whose jewelled trumpet words blind his sight

Walls that no man thought would fall
The altars of the just
Crushed .... dust .... in the wind ....

No man yields who flies in my ship
Danger!
Let the bridge computer speak
Stranger!
Load your program. i am yourself

No computer stands in my way
Only blood can cancel my pain
Guardians of a new clear dawn
Let the maps of war be drawn

Rejoice! glory is ours!
Our young men have not died in vain
Their graves need no flowers
The tapes have recorded their names

I am all there is
Negative! primitive! limited! i let you live!
But i gave you life
What else could you do?
To do what was right
I'm perfect! are you?

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Q
Perhaps not breaking out, but in

at the 3:33 mark hear the woman say “GO Q”
https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/10 ... 3772150784

air force 1 call sign Q 0 (aka Q +)
https://twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/10 ... 8546457601

Quote:
Anthony Scaramucci — who served a brief stint as the Trump White House’s communications director — addressed a married couple from Virginia, telling them that the author of the fantastical Internet conspiracy theory QAnon has “been dead accurate about so many things,” adding: “When you find out who he is, you’re not going to believe it.”

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018 ... ssion=true

News you may have missed

Quote:
The federal government acknowledged the possibility that explosives were used to destroy WTCs on 9/11
In what can be described as a monumental step forward in the relentless pursuit of 9/11 truth, a United States Attorney has agreed to comply with federal law requiring submission to a Special Grand Jury of evidence that explosives were used to bring down the World Trade Centers.

The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry successfully submitted a petition to the federal government demanding that the U.S. Attorney present to a Special Grand Jury extensive evidence of yet-to-be-prosecuted federal crimes relating to the destruction of three World Trade Center Towers on 9/11 (WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7).

After waiting months for the reply, the U.S. Attorney responded in a letter, noting that they will comply with the law. According to the report:

The Lawyers’ Committee’s April 10th 52-page original Petition was accompanied by 57 exhibits and presented extensive evidence that explosives were used to destroy three WTC buildings. That evidence included independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries; numerous first-hand reports by First Responders of explosions at the WTC on 9/11; expert analysis of seismic evidence that explosions occurred at the WTC towers on 9/11 prior to the airplane impacts and prior to the building collapses; and expert analysis by architects, engineers, and scientists concluding that the rapid onset symmetrical near-free-fall acceleration collapse of three WTC high rise buildings on 9/11 exhibited the key characteristics of controlled demolition.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/12/0 ... 0-million/

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:00 pm
GT Truther

Finally I got my 8 terabyte HDD today Seagate Barracuda PRO Nice one Hey all you guys been so tired lately hey Dondep enjoy your eyesight with the re-attached retina thing, My body Is cracking and popping in weird places too well at least my hip isn't giving me curry right at this moment give us PICTURE updates on your eyes Don, Hope all goes well.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:44 pm
Profile YIM

Quote:
NASA was created to make interstellar travel believable. The Apollo Space Program foisted the idea that man could travel to, and walk upon, the moon. Every Apollo mission was carefully rehearsed and then filmed in large sound stages at the Atomic Energy Commissions Top Secret test site in the Nevada Desert and in a secured and guarded sound stage at the Walt Disney Studios within which was a huge scale mock-up of the moon

11-22-33 ?

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:38 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks Peter; my first thought was "wow, how can his hip give him curry anyway?? I like curry!" but I figure it's a slang term for discomfort. As far as any pics; it's hard to show what I'm talking about, though I have been peering in the mirror to see if this green gas bubble can be seen from the outside. It can't. Imagine if you will the bubble in a 'spirit' level....a common household item to help making sure a thing is perfectly horizontal (or vertical). Well, a bubble similar to that is inside my eye, and if I hold my head facing downward perfectly, it can center in my eye and I can look through it, like green sunglasses, and read whatever's in front of it, slightly magnified. If I want to help my right eye acclimate, I have to lie on my left side so the bubble is largely buried near my nose, thus allowing more of my right eye to "sync" with my left one. Often it feels like it's worse than simply having an eye patch on my left eye, but the doctor said 'no'. Maybe cuz the eye needs the exercise, but in the meantime I'm destroying half the kitchen because my depth perception isn't very good right now for obvious reasons....and I'm way too tall to push that bubble down (cuz the bubble responds to gravity, like a spirit level does).

Anyway. I'm sorry to hear your flesh-suit is a'poppin' and a'crackin', but at least you have the MOASSHD.....EIGHT FULL terrabytes, huh?! Wowie Zowie, to use Dex's favorite expostulation.

recall, I HAD read the new ZT, but what I was asking goes beyond that. Subpoenas served at the funeral? Check, but that's not "all she wrote". Are those perps going to come clean in a legal setting? Well Comey was just grilled behind closed Congressional doors, and what did he have to say? Nothing more than what he's already said, mostly because his counsel advised him not to. This can only end with his indictment, imprisonment and hopefully execution. For any of the readers unfamiliar with the useless pablum Comey offered up in his "testimony", you can read it here:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/document-tr ... committees

And for those that aren't quite ready to believe all the "Q" hype, we have evidence that patriots on the front lines worldwide are embracing "Q":

It's evident that the riots now sweeping Europe have to do with much, much more than Macron MacA'Doodle Macaroon's "fuel tax", which he agreed to forego in a futile gesture to help end the rioting. Too late! Q is now the rallying cry from the Brandenburg Gate to the Eiffel Tower to The Hague and beyond....all the way to the South Pole, even! And if May Not can't do the right thing soon, expect millions of Brits to don neon vests and take to the streets too.

One question that can only resonate in this place: If Q could do it, could not only reach a worldwide audience through the "armpits of the internet" called 4chan and 8chan (the next generation of GLP) in the space of one year, why couldn't J and K, or Dan Burisch, do the same thing? Could it be that the message(s) were tainted to begin with? That the planned 'Disclosure' was only to be half-assed and full-farce? Will the Maji finally surrender and agree to come clean with full transparency? (Aside from their precious texts from inside their clubhouse - the Consistory). It seems their "patriotism" was a nefarious form of elitist globalism.....or maybe they didn't even want to share with their evil elitist brethren in the EU. After all, didn't Junckers himself claim to have had conversations with aliens from other planets? If so, and we know he did as it's in the public record, he could only have done so with the acquiescence of Majestic (forget all their subsequent shell-game monikers like Sion, Scion, Council of Pooh-Bahs, etc).

Sky: do you have a link for that bit about NASA filming the "moon landings" in the Nevada desert? I've believe that for some time now, but I don't have a link for that kind of succinct summation. Also, you haven't responded to my request for a link to that chat you read about, the transcript between Poppy and his 'Master'. I'm very VERY interested in that!!

'Artifical Intelligence' and the No-Privacy Agreement = The Luciferian Agenda

And Tiger, where did you get both that screenshot from what appears to be a chan (is it QResearch? another board on 8chan? 4chan?) and also the claim that Majestic is ready to cooperate if we only "give up our privacy". Was that supposedly Dan that said he'd "have to think about it"? Even such a non-committal answer as that is shocking. It should always be an emphatic "NO!!!" Only GOD....who isn't afflicted with elitist arrogance and other evil human non-virtues....should have that right. We were put on earth PURPOSEFULLY to have the right to our own thoughts, within the privacy of our own skulls, and with the ability to communicate telepathically REMOVED for this model/period/aeon of human development. That's because we are busy working out spiritual dilemmas during our missions here on Earth as we mature our souls. To be stripped of the privacy of our thoughts is antithetical to God's plan....it's part of SATAN'S plan. I can't believe anyone in Majestic would have hesitated; they of all people are supposed to understand why it's important not to tell the humans that we're all here on Earth having our souls cultivated, whether we like it or not, and for any human to assume godlike stature with that kind of ability show's exZACKLY how Luciferian they are down there at their Scottish Rite clubhouse on 16th St NW DC.

'AI' MY ASS! :fu

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:40 am
Profile YIM WWW

Looking for those references online Dondep

All my references are 2002 copies made off web pages not available anymore. Working on it, if not possible I will paste copies here.... some are rather large

Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:56 pm
Profile WWW

here is the one I got that last clip from....

Quote:
NASA Masonic Conspiracy
Apollo Mission's Masonic Symbols

In 1961, William Branham said: "I tell you now, it's a program that'll take you a hundred billion, billion, million light years beyond the moon. That's right. And there if you go to the moon you couldn't set down because see, you'd jump right back up unless you had some magnet to hold you there. You couldn't stay over night; you'd freeze to death. In the daytime you'd burn up.
What you going to do when you get there?" (Basis of Fellowship 61-0214)

NASA was created to make interstellar travel believable. The Apollo Space Program foisted the idea that man could travel to, and walk upon, the moon. Every Apollo mission was carefully rehearsed and then filmed in large sound stages at the Atomic Energy Commissions Top Secret test site in the Nevada Desert and in a secured and guarded sound stage at the Walt Disney Studios within which was a huge scale mock-up of the moon.
Image All of the names, missions, landing sites, and events in the Apollo Space Program echoed the occult metaphors, rituals, and symbology of the Illuminati's secret religion: The most transparent was the faked explosion on the spacecraft Apollo 13, named "Aquarius" (new age) at 1:13 (1313 military time) on April 13, 1970 which was the metaphor for the initiation ceremony involving the death (explosion), placement in the coffin (period of uncertainty of their survival), communion with the spiritual world and the imparting of esoteric knowledge to the candidate (orbit and observation of the moon without physical contact), rebirth of the initiate (solution of problem and repairs), and the raising up (of the Phoenix, the new age of Aquarius) by the grip of the lions paw (reentry and recovery of Apollo 13). 13 is the number of death and rebirth, death and reincarnation, sacrifice, the Phoenix, the Christ (perfected soul imprisoned in matter), and the transition from the old to the new. Another revelation to those who understand the symbolic language of the Illuminati is the hidden meaning of the names of the Space Shuttles, "A Colombian Enterprise to Endeavor for the Discovery of Atlantis... and all Challengers shall be destroyed."

Exploration of the moon stopped because it was impossible to continue the hoax without being ultimately discovered: And of course they ran out of pre-filmed episodes.

No man has ever ascended higher than 300 miles, if that high, above the Earth's surface. No man has ever orbited, landed on, or walked upon the moon in any publicly known space program. If man has ever truly been to the moon it has been done in secret and with a far different technology.

The tremendous radiation encountered in the Van Allen Belt, solar radiation, cosmic radiation, temperature control, and many other problems connected with space travel prevent living organisms leaving our atmosphere with our known level of technology. Any intelligent high school student with a basic physics book can prove NASA faked the Apollo moon landings.

If you doubt this please explain how the astronauts walked upon the moons surface enclosed in a space suit in full sunlight absorbing a minimum of 265 degrees of heat surrounded by a vacuum.
NASA tells us the moon has no atmosphere and that the astronauts were surrounded by the vacuum of space.

Heat is defined as the vibration or movement of molecules within matter. The faster the molecular motion the higher the temperature. The slower the molecular motion the colder the temperature. Absolute zero is that point where all molecular motion ceases. In order to have hot or cold molecules must be present.

A vacuum is a condition of nothingness where there are no molecules. Vacuums exist in degrees.
Some scientists tell us that there is no such thing as an absolute vacuum. Space is the closest thing to an absolute vacuum that is known to us. There are so few molecules present in most areas of what we know as "space" that any concept of "hot" or "cold" is impossible to measure. A vacuum is a perfect insulator. That is why a "Thermos" or vacuum bottle is used to store hot or
cold liquids in order to maintain the temperature for the longest time possible without re-heating or re-cooling.

Radiation of all types will travel through a vacuum but will not affect the vacuum. Radiant heat from the sun travels through the vacuum of space but does not "warm" space. In fact the radiant heat of the sun has no affect whatsoever until it strikes matter. Molecular movement will increase in direct proportion to the radiant energy which is absorbed by matter. The time it takes to heat matter exposed to direct sunlight in space is determined by its color, its elemental properties, its distance from the sun, and its rate of absorption of radiant heat energy. Space is NOT hot. Space is NOT cold.

Objects which are heated cannot be cooled by space. In order for an object to cool it must first be removed from direct sunlight. Objects which are in the shadow of another object will eventually cool but not because space is "cold." Space is not cold. Hot and cold do not exist in the vacuum of space. Objects cool because the laws of motion dictate that the molecules of the object will slow down due to the resistance resulting from striking other molecules until eventually all motion will stop provided the object is sheltered from the direct and/or indirect radiation of the sun and that there is no other source of heat. Since the vacuum of space is the perfect insulator objects take a very long time to cool even when removed from all sources of heat, radiated or otherwise.

NASA insists the space suits the astronauts supposedly wore on the lunar surface were air conditioned. An air conditioner cannot, and will not work without a heat exchanger. A heat exchanger simply takes heat gathered in a medium such as freon from one place and transfers it to another place. This requires a medium of molecules which can absorb and transfer the heat such as an atmosphere or water. An air conditioner will not and cannot work in a vacuum. A space suit surrounded by a vacuum cannot transfer heat from the inside of the suit to any other place. The vacuum, remember, is a perfect insulator. A man would roast in his suit in such a circumstance.

NASA claims the spacesuits were cooled by a water system which was piped around the body, then through a system of coils sheltered from the sun in the backpack. NASA claims that water was sprayed on the coils causing a coating of ice to form. The ice then supposedly absorbed the tremendous heat collected in the water and evaporated into space. There are two problems with
this that cannot be explained away. 1) The amount of water needed to be carried by the astronauts in order to make this work for even a very small length of time in the direct 55 degrees over the boiling point of water (210 degrees F at sea level on Earth) heat of the sun could not have possibly been carried by the astronauts. 2) NASA has since claimed that they found ice in moon craters. NASA claims that ice sheltered from the direct rays of the sun will NOT evaporate destroying their own bogus "air conditioning" explanation.

Remember this. Think about it the next time you go off in the morning with a "vacuum bottle" filled with hot coffee. Think about it long and hard when you sit down and pour a piping hot cup from your thermos to drink with your lunch four hours later... and then think about it again when you pour the last still very warm cup of coffee at the end of the day.

The same laws of physics apply to any vehicle traveling through space. NASA claims that the spacecraft was slowly rotated causing the shadowed side to be cooled by the intense cold of space... an intense cold that DOES NOT EXIST. In fact the only thing that could have been accomplished by a rotation of the spacecraft is a more even and constant heating such as that
obtained by rotating a hot dog on a spit. In reality a dish called Astronaut a la Apollo would have been served. At the very least you would not want to open the hatch upon the crafts return.

NASA knows better than to claim, in addition, that a water cooling apparatus such as that which they claim cooled the astronauts suits cooled the spacecraft. No rocket could ever have beenlaunched with the amount of water needed to work such a system for even a very short period of time. Fresh water weighs a little over 62 lbs. per cubic foot. Space and weight capacity were critical given the lift capability of the rockets used in the Apollo Space Program. No such extra water was carried by any mission whatsoever for suits or for cooling the spacecraft.

On the tapes the Astronauts complained bitterly of the cold during their journey and while on the surface of the moon. They spoke of using heaters that did not give off enough heat to overcome the intense cold of space. It was imperative that NASA use this ruse because to tell the truth would TELL THE TRUTH. It is also proof of the arrogance and contempt in which the Illuminati holds the common man.

What we heard is in reality indicative of an over zealous cooling system in the props used during the filming of the missions at the Atomic Energy Commissions Nevada desert test site, where it is common to see temperatures well over 100 degrees. In the glaring unfiltered direct heat of the sun the Astronauts could never have been cold at any time whatsoever in the perfect insulating vacuum of space.

NASA claims that the space suits worn by the astronauts were pressurized at 5 psi over the ambient pressure (0 psi vacuum) on the moon's surface. We have examined the gloves NASA claims the astronauts wore and find they are made of pliable material containing no mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical devices which would aid the astronauts in the dexterous use of their
fingers and hands while wearing the gloves. Experiments prove absolutely that such gloves are impossible to use and that the wearer cannot bend the wrist or fingers to do any dexterous work whatsoever when filled with 5 psi over ambient pressure either in a vacuum or in the earth's atmosphere. NASA actually showed film and television footage of astronauts using their hands
and fingers normally during their EVAs on the so-called lunar surface. The films show clearly that there is no pressure whatsoever within the gloves . . . a condition that would have caused explosive decompression of the astronauts resulting in almost immediate death if they had really been surrounded by the vacuum of space.

If you don't believe it try it yourself . . . it is a very simple experiment and does not require a rocket scientist to perform. These are just two of over a hundred very simple and very easy to prove valid scientific reasons why NASA and the Apollo Space Program are two of the biggest lies ever foisted upon the unsuspecting and trusting People of the world.

Most, if not all, of the photos, films, and videotape of the Apollo Moon Missions are easily proven to be fake. Anyone with the slightest knowledge of photography, lighting, and physics can easily prove that NASA faked the visual records of the Apollo Space Program. Some are so obviously fake that when the discrepancies are pointed out to unsuspecting viewers an audible gasp has been heard. Some have actually gone into a mild state of shock. Some People break down and cry. I have seen others become so angry that they have ripped the offending photos to shreds while screaming incoherently.

C. Fred Kleinknect, head of NASA at the time of the Apollo Space Program, is now the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Council of the 33rd Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisdiction. It was his reward for pulling it off. All of the first astronauts were Freemasons. There is a photograph in the House of the Temple in Washington D.C. of Neil Armstrong on the moons surface (supposedly) in his spacesuit holding his Masonic Apron in front of his groin.

The effect upon the people of the world was, that if we could go to the moon other creatures from other worlds could travel to our Earth. The escalation of the artificial alien threat scenario since that time is obvious.

The recent revelations of the fraudulent nature of NASA and the Apollo space program by the Intelligence Service and others has resulted in a flood of propaganda, television programs, and films designed to keep the sheople trapped in a deep ignorant sleep. The most ambitious are "Apollo 13" and "From the Earth to the Moon," both involving the actor/producer Tom Hanks. The latter opens with a monologue by Mr. Hanks who walks forward revealing a huge representation of the "God" Apollo (Sun, Osiris, lost word, etc.) guiding his chariot pulled by 4 horses through the heavens.

(End Excerpt from William Cooper's Recent Conspiracy Overview)

Apollo is "Lucifer." And remember, that the international flag of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry is the United Nations Flag (according to their own site). As Bill Cooper points out, the United Nations Flag depicts the nations of the world encircled by the laurel of Apollo. masonapo.htm

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Many thanks, Sky; I'm much obliged. Over the past several years I've come to understand that not only did mankind show faked footage (of that I've been convinced for some time), but that mankind NEVER went to the moon. How we got artificial objects up to the moon to continue the hoax for amateur astronomers is a further question that now has to be answered, but what I was referring to when I asked for a link or further information were the snips of conversation/chat(s) between Poppy and his 'Master'. The one area that is still not clear in my mind are the circumstances surrounding the STS/O.H. Krill meetings/communications/treaties between Prescott & Poppy Bush and themselves. When did it happen? How did they convince the Bush's to enter into the long-term plot to seize control of the White House (translation: Most Powerful Pooh-Bah on Earth) for the time Nibiru was expected to pass. That has got to be one of the most complex and long-term agendas put into place, decades before it would become necessary. I also marvel - continuously - at what kind of logic the Evil Ones use to convince themselves that their behavior here in 3D Earth won't result in severe penalties after they leave their flesh-suits here.

This isn't merely an historical question; the current masonic overlords infesting the Scottish Rite clubhouse in DC are still flitting about, coast to coast, and causing problems for white hats.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Big news, lets see what happens!

What it says is that after the Prime Minister has finished her usual weekly 'questions and answer' session in the House of Commons tomorrow she will be meeting Graham Brady who is chairman of one of the Committees in the Conservative (political) party.

48 letters of no confidence need to be received by Mr Brady from Conservative party members of the House of Commons to trigger a contest for a new leader of the party - who will also become the Prime Minister.

A new leader could be elected without a contest, or there there might be a contest. If Mrs May did contest this and won then it will be a year before another attempt to ditch her is allowed. Under the circumstances, that would seem to be an extremely unlikely scenario.

https://twitter.com/Conservative_JA/status/1072597032081244161

My view; if we left the EU without an agreement for future trade then it would cause significant harm to the global economy.

The deal that May brought back from the EU was utterly reviled by so many people here in the UK (amazingly it actually united bitter political opponents in their dislike for it) that its not surprising that this is happening.

https://twitter.com/Brexit_Ricky/status/1072596464709308417

We really do not want to harm global trade - we buy more from the EU than it buys from us, so they will be hurt more than us if we left without any kind of future trade deal - so what is looking likely to be poised to happen should be seen as a desperate last - minute attempt to get a deal that will benefit almost everyone.

I hope this works well! 

Simon

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:51 pm
GT Truther

Don thanks for this additional info (I did not know that the US constitution forbids knighting by the British Monarch, although I am not surprised) and the correction of my previously held view that the Bush family were prosecuted during WW2 for helping Hitler.
Dondep wrote:

simple simon wrote:
The British media was respectful and highlighted how he was rescued by a US submarine from shark infested waters during WW2 and his long marriage as being noteworthy. Apparently our Queen also sent a message of condolence.

----That was a major lie Simon.....he murdered his crewmates on board that flight. It's detailed by those who were part of that sortie....he was evading engaging the enemy at all. He caused the death of at least 2 of his crewmates aboard that plane. If only that submarine would have let the sharks get to him, but the rumor was that even the sharks couldn't stomach him so there was plenty of time for his fake 'rescue' to take place. And for the Queen to give her condolences? Remember she knighted him (which is disallowed under the US constitution, even if the knighted one is no longer president or vice-president or senator or congressman). dd

Someone correct me please, if I am wrong. Wasn't the Bush family prosecuted during WW2 for collaborating with the enemy? (In this case helping Hitler?)

----Not quite, but close. FDR, for some strange reason, did NOT prosecute Prescott Bush for financing Hitler through Brown Brothers Harriman, which essentially funded the Nazis with monies taken from Americans and "washed"....at least FDR had the Union Bank, the instrument that financed Hitler, dissolved under the Trading With The Enemy Act. dd

Some UK domestic news that might yet affect everyone. As you may know, an exit deal has been cobbled together between our Prime Minister and the European Union. The deal is not universally popular and when the House of Commons attempts to ratify this deal (expected for Tuesday 11th December) it is possible that so many MP's will vote against it (including many from the same political party as the PM) that this deal will fail to be approved. This would probably result in the UK crashing out of the EU next March without a trade or any other type of deal. It would not surprise me if the EU tried to retaliate / punish the UK for this by doing things which harm our economy... even if it also affects the economy of other nations too.

The main opposition political party has said that if the deal is not approved then it will be wanting to seek a vote of no confidence in the government - and if this happens and the government loses then there will very likely be a general election.

High drama ... political fireworks ... on their way soon?

If it was me voting I would reject the deal. Because it is open ended and will be used to bully the UK. For instance, the French president has already hinted that he wants his fishing industry to retain access to our territorial waters - and would use this as a bargaining chip in any future negotiations. Mind you, at present Macron has enough problems of his own and if the rioting continues (in France) he too might soon be out!

I will be sad to leave the EU on unfriendly terms. But this deal is such a stitch-up that it has to be rejected. The British PM (Theresa Quisling May) campaigned for Remain in the 2016 referendum and its obvious that she was the wrong person to have any say in the exit negotiations.

----I agree with you, Simon. I'd reject the deal and I've excoriated PM May [May Not, as I refer to her] for being an unapologetic puppet of the central bankers, even as they are being destroyed on the Continent through the metastasizing of the French riots. Soon Germany will join the general rejection as the European body politic rises up and vomits the unelected bastards of the EU out of their countries. Poland, a more recent addition, along with Hungary, are in the forefront of those standing up to the a$$es of the EU at their satanic headquarters. May Not, Macron the Macaroon [a small cookie, made with ground-up nuts, which if you miss the double entendre, is - according to the Urban Dictionary - a 'biscuit for a wanker'], and then there's Hitler's daughter/grandaughter Angela Mumblin' Merkel. They all need to face military tribunals for selling their nations down the Coudenhove-Kalergi self-loathing drain. Maybe they could all endure muslim 'rape gangs', the kind that Tommy Robinson was unlawfully detained for exposing to the world. I even sent a formal letter of protest to May Not at her official address about that, some here may recall me urging the rest of the readership to do the same.

However, I fear the globalists I just mentioned, and the unelected House of Lords (who by definition have little interest in the well-being of the Great Unwashed), will try to hold second and third referendums until they get the result they want. The damn MSM continually tries to brainwash the public with B.S. about how that would be the "only" way out of the impasse....there's no impasse and I think it WILL take a crashing-out to focus the minds of the MPs that will certainly lose power if that happens. When I hear those lies burbling out of my Alexa - which by the way no longer plays any news NOT approved by the Rothschild/Rockefeller/Soros/Bezos/CIA-approved sources (unless I use it as a Bluetooth speaker to play at least RT, which is a sad state of affairs.....having to tune in the Kremlin-sponsored former CNN anchors such as Larry King and Ed Shulz - God Rest Ed's Soul, he was assassinated - in order to get more honest reporting) I get so fired up I visualize ALL those globalist puppets in stocks on-stage while huge jumbotron screens play their public lies on one side while playing the truth from the streets on the other side. With both Labour and the Conservatives reluctant to manifest the Will of the British People, what party can be effective in making Brexit happen? Nigel Farange is great on TV, but he should be spearheading this in Parliament, and UKIP should be the majority, patriotic party. Is it because the Beeb is so controlled by the globalists that this is not so? What's your take on why it isn't?

dd

Simon

If one recalls that Macron was put in power by the elitists so that he can 'screw' the French people then it seems apt that a Mac(a)ron is said to be a food for w@nkers. These are often made with ground almonds.

Farage has left UKIP, in disgust, because it is going too far to the right and becoming friendly with people who are seen as being openly racist.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:11 pm
GT Truther

Simple Simon, it's right here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titles_ ... _Amendment

Wikipedia says it was never ratified.

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:10 pm
GT Truther

Post test
Dondep wrote:

'Artificial Intelligence' and the No-Privacy Agreement = The Luciferian Agenda

1)where did you get both that screenshot from
2) the claim that Majestic is ready to cooperate if we only "give up our privacy".
supposed to understand why it's important not to tell the humans that we're all here on Earth having our souls cultivated, whether we like it or not, and for any human to assume godlike stature with that kind of ability show's exZACKLY how Luciferian they are down there at their Scottish Rite clubhouse on 16th St NW DC.

1) voat
https://voat.co/v/QRV
2) it was all my dream a couple of days before a real post of
"we use rather sophisticated AI systems now",
from you know who, and in their tradition of modifying history of HUMANITY, they later edited out "AI" word.

Sometimes my dreams happen days before like, the Challenger blowing up days before it happened :brockoli

I tried to quote that certain site but something prevent me from doing so here.
Perhaps there new AI system is so good it looks at all data everywhere and audits/edits/prevents any information that they do not want HUMANITY to post or read. :roflmao
While this might sound :crazy, we have seen behind the curtain and no one is telling us the truth, so anything is possible.

They are a limited hangout PSYOPS. I doubt they will shut down, by doing so they violate HUMANITY.
Truth is not mutable, and should not erased or used as bait for HUMANITY quest/journey.
The anagram of the name is eagles disobey is: (God Lies By Ease)... :awe

have they intended to deceive.. yes
have they convey selected information and indicators to influence emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and behaviors.. yes
have they been abrupt and curt with HUMANITY.. yes
have they been inequitable, prejudiced, biased, discriminatory to some of HUMANITY.. yes
have they been grasping, materialistic, mercenary, possessive of the truth of HUMANITY.. yes
do they claim to be omniscient, all knowing curators of secrets of HUMANITY and it HUMANITY's place in the UNIVERSE.. ?

Will their wall and secret codes around the truth of HUMANITY's history and the wider UNIVERSE justify the end?

The AI thought control of HUMANITIES perspective of the UNIVERSE is just making HUMANITY ground up, we need teachers, that are enlighten with LOVE for HUMANITIES and the UNIVERSE, just not LOVE for the UNIVERSE.

HUMANITIES is part of the UNIVERSE, all is one.

Phone home: the crop is ruined

PS: We all have made errors and mad mistakes, to error is human, to not learn from them is well..
Can we forgive each other, yes if we have a reconciliation, where we have a one or more views or beliefs compatible with one another.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:09 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Atlantis Sinking To Be Experienced Again?
the time traveler wrote:
Actualy just the opisit will happen! I have been told some 60 years ago that off shore of the West coast land which was once atlantis will rise out of the water with buildings on it!

More like this one:
Quoted from Zetatalk fot december 31, 2018
Quote:
Odd seismograph ripple from Madagascar noted in Chile, New Zealand, Hawaii, and Canada on November 28.

This was featured in the Newsletter. (http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue636.htm)

But they only lasted 30 minutes, then stopped. Here we have every seismograph online, worldwide, ringing like a bell!

The strongest are the Antarctica station, and then Argentina and southern Africa.

There are NO big quakes except at the point where the New Land is supposed to rise between the tip of Africa and S America.

No buoys are bouncing.

Quakes elsewhere around the world are nothingburgers. What is causing this? New Land rising??
Quote:
image: https://st1.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/ ... e=original
image:
SOZT
As was apparent over a year ago when the MIMIC radar
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue577.htm
lines were pointing at the border of the Antarctica Plate where it touches both the African and S American Plates,

the New Land
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p100.htm
that we predicted would rise there during the hour of the Pole Shift is under pressure.

As we noted just weeks ago
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue636.htm
when a magma slosh near Madagascar caused slight seismograph jiggles on the other side of the globe, magma movement can be silent.

This recent worldwide slosh, though also silent, was also a major announcement. The New Land is on the rise!
EOZT

Prior 2/15/1999 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p100.htm
The Antarctic plate finds the side abutting the Pacific under pressure, as the plates due to fold or crumble or subduct in the Pacific begin to do this. This in effect is forcing the Antarctic plate to fold itself, like a fan, and it resists this pressure to fold. The tendency is rather for the Antarctic plate to break away from these bordering plates, so it then becomes free to move. Likewise, along the Atlantic, the spreading plates in the Atlantic are asking the Antarctic plate to rip apart, which it resists, being a very solid plate. The point that gives, the weak point, is the border between the Antarctic plate and those in the Atlantic, as these are already weakened points. Thus, these weak points separate, the Atlantic plates going their way, the Antarctic staying in place.

The Antarctic plate is now free on all sides! The overlapping and compressing plates on the Pacific side represent pressure and push. The separating and spreading plates on the Atlantic side represent an opening, so the Antarctic plate moves in that direction. Freed of tight borders, it is free to float or sink in the sea of lava that all plates ride upon, and as a land plate, being lighter than those that have sunk under the deep seas, it floats - new land! There are contours on plates, below water, just as there are contours above water. The portion of the Antarctic plate that emerges above the waves is higher than the rest of the Antarctic plate . Thus, the new land and existing Antarctica are not joined.

Notes:
(1)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

although it was speculated that she would resign from office before the vote of no confidence, British Prime Minister Theresa May ended up contesting the 'no confidence' motion - and as the tweet below suggests, she won it. 200 for, 117 against.

This means that the matter is settled and after Brexit day the UK will be standing with one foot in and one foot out the EU, taking orders from Brussels, paying whatever is demanded of us, etc - just like a colony in leg irons.

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1072962559677005832

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:27 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

'AI' MY ASS! :fu

Right dd
there was another Elite´s dry test run...

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7954270/f ... el-spikes/

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Thanks Peter; my first thought was "wow, how can his hip give him curry anyway?? I like curry!" but I figure it's a slang term for discomfort.Anyway. I'm sorry to hear your flesh-suit is a'poppin' and a'crackin', but at least you have the MOASSHD.....EIGHT FULL terrabytes, huh?! Wowie Zowie, to use Dex's favorite expostulation.

Discomfort is too mild a term for well my hip feels like this:

Imagine an Ice cream headache crank it up to EXPLOSIVE and sit it just above your right hip DD and you've got what I go through every waking minute

two days ago I ruptured a haemorrhoid I actually didn't know I did this until I saw Blood in the bowl went to Docs today gave me glycerine suppositories and Anusol (en-you-soul) cream! it was bleeding heaps when it was bleeding!

DonDep when I say picture updates I mean take selfies and post them here

Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:12 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Makes the world seem hopeless to me, if we can't get justice in THIS world.....even if we can't see them punished, we need to have their evil acknowledged.

dd:
Q´s Style near you...

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:23 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next