It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 54  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
Related:
The Corona Virus
(1)
Quote:

Jeff with Dick Allgire & Yoichi Shimatsu - Remote Viewing The Corona Virus

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJc9CzD ... e=youtu.be

Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don't know what anyone else thinks, but if you ignore the narrative and LOOK at what IS HAPPENING, it looks a lot like (soft) Martial Law.

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:58 pm
GT Truther

Here's a good crossword question for all you that enjoy the puzzles in the Sunday papers.

Metaphysical abilities and crystals are significant to spacecraft as ...... is to cars.

Answer: G A S O L I N E
Will be listed here in a couple of days..[/quote]

Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:03 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: WELCOME BACK to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2
Hi guys, and gals, and ALL GOOD GOLDEN RULERS EVERYWHERE......

I received word that this, our safe haven from the ravages of the Deep State and their Big Tech Orwellian-driven social-media platforms, may be in jeopardy of a premature demise. I realize I have a new PM (at least one); sorry I must've missed the notification, but I'm finally back in the saddle after a horrible influenza flu I suffered for the past 2 weeks. I was almost convinced I'd come down with the dreaded Covid19 coronavirus, but I've learned that the dreaded coronavirus is but a pale ghost of the original that was unleashed, and indeed resembles more the common flu than the panic-inciting demon-virus the entire world is reacting to.

I've also started alerting some of the many graduates and truth-seekers who used to post here regularly, and informed them that a podcast series that will be using this GT vs Burisch as a "paradigm framework", a "narrative", and now that I'm getting back to normal (the biggest effect was such a total lack of energy I could barely walk let alone sit or focus on anything), I need to finish proofchecking the transcript of the first interview of the series (which I actually did 2 years ago; it was too much for the producers to use in conjunction with their then-current project and will now be the focus of a series of "aliens n' UFOs" that are framed by our ..... "framework" here, our "search for the truth". This should be a welcome and major announcement, and I'll have more on it as we go along, but the first order of business is getting the crowd back in the house.....and my obstinate cat back in my house (he's glaring at me from the screen outside the window i'm facing as I type this....and it's damn cold outside now that the sun has gone down).

More sooner than later......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post SNED virus
Where is Dan Burisch/Crain (SNED)

Below are all SNED quotes with my comments labeled as *my comments*
Aug 6.2019 SNED POSTED:
Quote:
"the Majestic Leadership and several UN Ambassadors pleaded with D "before it is too late."
He gloomily assented to his name being offered for leadership given the mass circumstances going on in the world. M has requested to take the new position of CHIEF OF CONSISTORY OPERATIONS, a job that places her over the operations of each Chief of Staff of every Consistory and Operational Hub.
If voted into the MJ1 position, tomorrow, D will be the first ever to hold the combined position of Chief of Counselors and MJ1 (Seated at the Desk of the Keystone and Compass). Along with taking advisement from Numbers 2-9, he will hold combined powers unparalleled in the history of Majestic.

Later today, as Chief of Counselors, he will hold a round table discussion with the Numbers about ongoing world problems including: the current geomagnetic excursion, the Federal Reserve Interest Rate's cut involving MJ5, the world stock markets, the October 31 Brexit schedule, India's revocation of Article 370 about Kashmir (an action which could slip into a nuclear war matching events of the original T1v83), the escalating Trade War between the USA and the Peoples Republic of China (PRC, review T1v83 again), global climate change, worldwide refugee crisis, the necessity
for the DPRK and the PRC to engage close in diplomacy, the seizures of oil tankers by the Islamic State of Iran, following marginalization and sanctions after the USA unilaterally left the JCPOA (we told everyone so); Russia (& other countries) and the current state of affairs for cyberprotection over the coming 2020 election cycle, the recent and ongoing mass shootings, plus other things.

Membership at this forum is open. Due to the dire and immediate conditions, pursuant to a direct from D to Cybersecurity and me, a GENERAL AMNESTY is in effect for everyone wishing to apply for membership."

on or about Aug 18,2019 SNED posted a video was present by a new member.
This was from Joe Rogan Experience #1139 - and the guest was Jordan Peterson

*my comment*on or about Aug 18,2019
So, I signed up, even though they are all about control and want a captive group of mind-controlled groupies and everything is all about them and their presentation, and not the truth. Others posting may not make any difference in their agenda as they have said they are moving to AI to poll trends. SNED is a kabuki show for the emperor of the deep state (who is not POTUS), there are bits and pieces of odd information among the inflated egos of SNED. One POST brought up and did not get DELETED is the concept of "Equality_of_outcome", where there is a limit on how far the left of society can go.
Also, I was surprised by "Kerry Cassidy" aka "silly rabbit" joins as new administrator of SNED forum.
SNED does not want to talk about what MJ has done in the last 60 year, it is only focused on the NOW. While this seem altruistic, given their many PSYOPS, who can really tell. At this point it could be the same old story of building up hope to only find it is still the same old SNED.
This was at the same time Q's VOAT forum shut down on or about 8/20/2019
I then made a posted replying to question from Keith (aka MJ9) who asked me to Identify myself and I replied “a Patriot".

SNED posted a response to my posts and my account;
Quote:
"DESTROY the "Contact" account.
Dan demands info from the admin on "How many fence lines were entered and will you provide me with the PM's." The account has been deleted.

*my comment* SNED has spun several fairy tales and on occasion told bits of truths. SNED did had the previous Administrator resign (which seems related to my post about identifying as a "Patriot").
This content PSYOPS against disclosure has caused Psychosis in the way the brain processes information, which causes a loss with reality.

Then on or about Aug 21, 2019:
Quote:
twitter post from: @TS_SCI_MAJIC12 is officially disbanded and will no longer function in any "official" capacity, advisory or otherwise, to the United States. Taking its place will be @DefenseIntel working closely alongside both @ODNIgov
& @ENERGY

*my comment*We all have had strong emotions after SNED betrayal

*my comment* As of Jan 4,2020 SNED posted they are now closed. The SNED group has been doing this for years, now they are on project "horse" (nickname of Heroin). Also, MJ promised that Seat #9 belongs to a duly elected representative of the common HUMANITY, which they have taken away an replace with Keith (a minion of D&M)

1: Dan being Q, is PSYOPS, I do not believe 99% of what is he saying. What I find interesting is that SNED plays both sides trying to cover their bets. SNED also said that POTUS was an Illum naughty.

2: Dan self-styles himself as Raymond "Red" Reddington is a main character in the NBC series The Blacklist. Reddington is a criminal mastermind. This is the same Illum naughty/cabal trick of hiding in the open. SNED's have been pushing the connection of red/Dan. Dan is really the anti-Q. Here is something I found about Q, while this may seem strange, we all know there is much more going on behind the curtain. To me what matters the entity of Q is fighting for truth, justice and stable peace in the world. here is the link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source

On or about 12/12/2019 SNED start selling cosmetics (lipstick on a pig)

on or about 12/12/2019:
SNED has Discussions about having a celebration ball when POTUS is impeached.

on or about 11/14/2019:
SNED/MJ vote for:
Quote:
#1: support of (in favor of) the U.S.A.'s Impeachment Inquiry into President Donald Trump'
#7: should maintain a disbursement fund for $50,000,000 per year, dates December 1, 2019 - December 1, 2020, in access to non-refundable assets from *CENSORED FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION*; for North American, South East European, Mediterranean, and North African migrant population assistance.

*my comment* They vote to impeach, how is that related to keeping UFO secrets. I think this group really is more of a black list rather than MIB. The other thing that bothers me is how they run the show. I am tired of the endless wars, lies, corruption, inequity's, and deception! The mission statement for MJ is "to serve and protect HUMANITY" (not to keep the status quo of the elite/cabal, because knowing about extraterrestrials would upset the war/industrial/banking monopoly). I just wonder when the positive extraterrestrials will say enough is enough and step in to quash the cabal. perhaps that is what is going on right now but at a pace to allow HUMANITY to grow.

on or about 11/15/2019:
SNED post where the public are leaning toward hearing hard truth about the subject.
Quote:
If they go YES, and the reaction to horse pill is YES, me as MJ9 will vote YES to open (Event Ontario)

The definition of "PILL" A concept that unusually or unreasonably large, such that it might be difficult for someone to swallow or A story, statement, claim, proposal, etc., that is untrue or difficult to believe or accept. (aka 911or JFK)

on or about 11/15/2019:
SNED post Operation Jericho and "helping" 7 Senator's and 16 million.
Sounds like shady backroom deals to get votes to impeach.
*my comment* Are they are saying if impeachment happens then, we get to meet the Orion’s?

On or about 11/19/2019:
SNED post
Quote:
"Even I know no one can wait for ufology to get off their lowbrow-public-supported-prostitute FAT ASSES and get the job done?

*my comment* It's up to him" (meaning dan).

On or about 11/24/2019:
*my comment* SNED has taken a serious turn. it is hard to tell how the game is played. I get the feeling their moral code is "any means needed" which is not good if they have real power without checks and balances. I have been trying to no inflame them as they are hell bent on removing POTUS. Interesting little bits this week SNED posted even the lowest echelon member make about 500K per year.

*my comment* Deep state continues to do social experiments on HUMANITY, to continuing the secrets and corruption of the cabal.

SNED post on or about Jan 3,2020:
Quote:
"Majestic is no longer under U.S. "command/control."
Trump warns cultural sites could be targeted if Iran retaliates for Soleimani strike
He’s (Trump) threatening to violate the deeper aspects of the Eisenhower/Orion agreement at LAKE ROSAMOND, potentially threatening Event Ontario? Ayeena may have no choice but to deal with this issue."

On or about Dec 2,2019:
Quote:
"PER D: it's OK. :-* We'll LEAD. Maj will LEAD now.
Be who you are: rush in after we delay posting. WE KNOW YOU. BUT, NOW PER AY, IN THIS LAST YEAR OF THE PUBLIC FORUM, YOUR TESTAMENT WHO (AND WHAT) YOU ARE. :-* THINK: "DISCLOSURE"? YOU ARE MAKING THE "ONTARIO DECISION" and your decision and names will live FOREVER with it. :-* No running now. Not possible."

On or about Dec 31,2019:
SNED web site shut down again, and complete a scrub of posts.
Then SNED site reloads and posts about new SNED
Quote:
"establish her (Ayeena) Command Consistory, and 2 days later, she and Brent MUST fly out to Buenos Aires for 3 days of "business."

*my comment* SNED changes from posting video of the tv show "blacklist" to posting video from "man in the high castle". One interesting thing is the type of projections that SNED pushes, they love putting out video/music from the show black list. black list is a Netflix show about an ex intel agent who works in the underworld in a kind of breaking bad style. But who is now straddling the line of good and bad to protect his daughter and trying to do good? Marci has hinted that the RED character is really DAN.

on or about 1/1/2020 SNED posts:
So latest post is
Quote:
" It happened right after we left the nature and Swiss cultural park, minutes after Bill lied to Dan about a bomb threat received at the conference, right before he set Dan and I up for a planned antivax demonstration during the conference, and some weeks before he and Kerry admitted to the whole public that Project Camelot also came to the public to be "DECEIVERS." (Their published words, not ours.) M"

Then a post of a story "by Bill Ryan, while he was seated in the back-left side in car traveling in Switzerland, as Leader of Majestic, Marci also along, a woman riding along pleaded with Dan not to allow a war against Iran. Dan promised her it would not happen while he was MJ1."

*my comment* This was the same time as U.S. Kills Two Top Iranian Military Leaders, which they say is Bigger Than Bin Laden. Other info was Dan is in sleeping the SCIF trying to talked peace with the middle east. Ayeena is directing choppers shooting at people. Marci is Las Vegas making music.

On or about 1/3/2020 SNED posts:
Quote:
"D has no intention of allowing this to get out of control. ... Real picture: he's wearing black sweat pants, his green Utah wildlife shirt, and his puffy red robe over it. That's what some world leaders are facing right now. HE'S WORKING. 8-) He flashed a sign at me saying, "I AM GOING TO RETIRE AND HAVE FUN!"

*my comment* Dan has royal robes, in an early post that was deleted weeks ago, Ayeena (his daughter) was in trouble for "borrowing" them and dancing around singing pop songs.

Stan the MJ shrink says, on or about Jan 7:
Quote:
"Dan is compromised about the Alien First Contact issue.
We MUST take that decision-making step back"

SNED's other site now has a version of their truth, saying Trump lied to them about quitting and he is power mad.
SNED is saying they created the crisis and were after Trump to 'fall from grace of history'
they had a manifesto at eaglesdisobey.net.
Post have stopped over at the neweagleforum since Jan, but the communicate vis the news ticker.

*my comment*
I can understand the interest in SNED, but mine is waning.
I still push for disclosure, but if SNED is left who, what do we watch or respond to? My role at the GT allowed me to participate at arm’s length via shadow boxing for disclosure, but I do not know where things will go, but I suspect there will be plenty in 2020. The neweaglesforum.proboards.com still have anti trump stuff on their other site http://eaglesdisobey.net
Then they post on flat earth slam against the UFO community and still have anti Trump stuff on their other site http://eaglesdisobey.net

quote from SNED site "YOU NEED TO AWAKEN. NOW.
Quote:
THE GIFT FROM "PROJECT LOTUS" WILL BE MUSIC. IT WILL CHANGE GENOMES FOR THE POSITIVE"

*my comment* This is at the same time there was post by amazing Polly on twitter about and article on a Ukrainian Cult. “
-they seem programmed to respond to codes words and/or music.
-they are 'purified' with a chemical that seems to reduce immune response.
-started the year after Soros takeover w Renaissance”

One of the previous SNED post was bragging about the name “U-crain” which will go down in infamy (they were trying to play on Ukraine attacks which they hoped would bring down President Trump

notice SNED words "CHANGE GENOMES FOR THE POSITIVE"

They refer to genomes not HUMANITY and the word positive. it is like Billy Clinton and the definition of 'is’, as Q often states think mirror. So SNED wants an outcome to be positive for them. Nothing about truth, justice or peace!

The word genome come from 1920 and is a combination of Soma (aka body) and Genesis (aka the original darkness as in KJV 1)

*my comment* While Dan said “Ontario event” WUHAN virus ON TERROR event:
SNED is still shut down for posts (from Jan 4) has been using the news ticker to post short messages. One post they were bragging about Dan and the old John McCain sitting in a an S4 theater watching, supervising a virus creation that was used to destroy a USSR biological site. Then they claim it was handed over to the US and from there it escaped. Dan has admitted the was wrong about Clinton and is not her friend, even though is lobbied heavily for her. Recent post from SNED after the failed impeachment and before the WUHAN, said they now don’t care who you vote for.

It is like 911 / ET's we are not being told the truth. I am not sure if it really matters right now. What matter is to keep calm and let Q release the FISA abuse report, which will cascade into a change that we can believe in. So SNED is still going and uses AI to project world events and agenda, although Q seems to have a much better handle on events and agenda.

There are much bigger things to watch NOW, SNED while not totally taking a vow of SILENCE is only a side show to Q. We are on a time track of our making.

Peace Prayer and Hope, the One Universal Creator of Love is charge.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:08 pm
GT Truther

Post SNED is back
From the SNED SITE
Quote:
The first "READING WITH DOGS" is being recorded at Raceways today. Each show will be utilized by already agreed pre-schools, hospitals, plus more to come. A copy of each will be posted on Eagles Disobey. They will feature Rev. Dr. Marci reading a children's book, with Maggie and A'Puffus. I watched Dan on camera, take a short break from writing (adding something to the Lotus Equilibrium), and go to the ESuite with A'Puffus. Yes, he has opened the Bling Cabinet and is adorning her for her "public appearances." :D Today I believe it's pink pearls and a silver chain with diamonds. Marci is laughing and shaking her head and allowing it. She suggested he use his authentic Tahitian pearls today, but he said he wanted to start off "light and tasteful" for the first one. :D That can only mean one thing from Dan: he's going to go off full flame diamond, tiara, broach, gold, pearl, and sapphire bling on her pretty soon! 8D When she is wearing her full diamond sets, it's why most of the women hate A'Puffus around here. Strutting up and down the halls. B-| I'm even a little jealous? :D He loves showing her off! :-* (THIS HAS BEEN A SPECIAL FEATURE AUTHORIZED BY MY ABILITY TO BREAK INTO THE FORUM. SESQ)

I KNEW IT! DAN THREW LIGHT TASTE OUT AND WENT FOR THE CARBON! IT GOT THE ARCHIVE PHOTO! She is recording right now. But I got the archive photo of that dog wearing $40K of rocks, and another $14K of gold, amethysts, and diamonds! Her life is now cushioned, only the finest, as princess A'Puffus! She has fully embraced her role as retired Majestic Royalty by her dad's side! Dan agreed to loan her to be with Maggie, as Marci does "Reading with Dogs."

Here is a link to there copyrighted picture of the dog with $40K of jewelry on
http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/images/Puf ... eagles.jpg

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:11 pm
GT Truther

Post Bunker video from SNED
Dan/sned are hiding their "raceway" bunker by Niagara falls and are posting anti Trump propaganda.

Sned tries to slam POTUS with this video

and posts pictures of the Zebra duiker, on the "Red" List of Threatened Species
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_duiker

Looks to me like prison stripes for the extinct deep state :crylaugh
PS: here is an article I ran across after I posted, so I am placing it in context
Quote:
Globalists May Soon Become An Extinct Species

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ct-species

Here is your crain-9 story :roflmao

Lady Gaga is now in self quarantine and she released a very very strange instagram today
Corona Virus appears to be designed and is a psycops for the elite who take andrenochrome.
It seems to be the elite virus at this point. Those in power or celebrities are getting it.
elite getting it due to tainted andrenochrome with HIV
Q always said "These people are sick." now is it we know what he means.
They tainted andrenochrome and those who take it are now sick.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:21 pm
GT Truther

Post SNED just posted
Quote:
Marci is composing the video for her first reading with Dogs. Coming soon. The first book is: "THE CAT IN THE HAT" by Dr. Seuss.
reviewing parts of "The Font of Peace." It will be out soon, but is undergoing final polishing

Worst case:
Which has the anagram of "Attache Then Hit"
Next book is "The Font of Peace.", which does not exists but is an anagram for "A Coffeepot Then" aka getting moving asap!

Best case:
The Cat in the Hat is famous for its anarchic, rule-breaking mentality.
Next they are writing up a peace treaty, which does not exists yet
:brockoli

Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:36 am

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
Like I wrote elsewhere - This is the Black Swan event that all of us have been expecting...

The question seems to be, WHO's virus is BOSS?

And 5Gee is a fact - not fiction. A sincere part of Agenda21 for 2030. It remains confusing - there seems to be multiple 'layers' to the event and its outcome.

Georgia Stone$ anyone?

Demonic in design it is YES!

They got to me, but I survived the 13th. Why is all I have left to ask?

Is this too big or is it too deep? I stand by the gate!

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:13 am
Profile WWW

And so it begins -

Denmark Passes Law Enabling Forced Coronavirus Vaccinations

but, but, it is only a flu event?

Quote:
Denmark has passed an emergency law that allows for the government to force people to take a vaccine for coronavirus.

The emergency law gives authorities sweeping powers to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic and will remain in force until March 2021

http://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/denmark-passes-law-enabling-forced-coronavirus-vaccinations

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then:

"Attache Then Hit" went to: The Elites thread´s: (0)
as Attache def:
Quote:
noun
a flat, usually rigid, rectangular briefcase for carrying business papers, documents, or the like.
(1)
Then:

The hit part will never happens...

Notes:

(0)
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/attache-case
(1)
https://rense.com/general96/allgire-mass-graves.php

Edit to Add:

As appear on Rense (a)

Quote:
Jeff & Dick Allgire - This Is A Transition...We're Heading Into
The Next World, Designed By Those Who Administer The Planet

Its an Audio mp3 file at link:

Notes:
(a)
http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/ ... 20_hr1.mp3

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I'll commit to posting more. I have been super busy with projects but I can always fond time for our beloved GT

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:50 pm
GT Truther

I found this tweet by John Huber to be very interesting, also, there's a lot of great Comments!

Quote:
“No amount of bank accounts, shell companies, burner phones, or the transfer of millions of dollars to foreign countries will stop us from tracking down money stolen from the government and holding criminals responsible for their wrongdoing.”

See the Comments here:
https://twitter.com/DUTnews/status/1239687514614530048

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:57 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
"Attache Then Hit" went to: The Elites thread´s: (0)

Thanks for the reference, depends upon the accent (french), I was thinking more like
Quote:
In diplomacy, an attaché is a person who is assigned ("to be attached") to the diplomatic or administrative staff of a higher placed person or another service or agency

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attaché

Also could refer to the Attache/case as in the Nuke(aka foot ball), SNED is always obtuse :drunks

Quote:
... ... ...
No phone can take your place
As a court of kings
... ... ..... ... ...
No illusions as we take
Refuge in young man's pleasure
Breaking down the dreams we make

Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:51 pm
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
Welcome Back L2L !!!

Tank you sir, always been here in the background keeping the GT going along with our beloved Sky who does more than I theses days thank you my friend :clap :clap :clap

I will be around much more often now.

Stay safe everyone we will overcome this!

Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:44 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I have created a new Sub Forum to post relative information regarding the World Wide Pandemic known as COVID 19

The direct link is here

viewforum.php?f=99

As always you can always post to the main GT this is more of a centered and direct discussion and link archive related ONLY to COVID 19

Any questions please ask away, stay safe everyone!

Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

now hear this:
Via Zetatalk for March 31, 2020 (1)
Quote:
Accepted for Martial Law and Central Bank closure issues. The Zetas said from the start that this virus was a natural emergence and NOT weaponized, so your Q about deliberate poisoning is not accepted.

Stanislav said:

What the hell is going on?

Coronavirus control measures seem unnecessary because even during the bird flu epidemic there wasn’t such. 650,000 people die from ordinary flu every year. In the end, will you risk an economic collapse due to a simple epidemic? Several things can be noted: Coronavirus is an excellent cover for the economic crisis. Scapegoat. And again, we hear rumors about the Fed and the gold standard. This is very similar to martial law. Epidemics have happened in the past more than once, but the army is being deployed for the first time.
[and from another]
https://globalnews.ca/news/6686733/coro ... wn-macron/
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/kelticsummer/status ... 2101132288
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/ROYALMRBADNEWS/stat ... 5516962816
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/ROYALMRBADNEWS/stat ... 0684190722
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/ROYALMRBADNEWS/stat ... 4078372864
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/JustaShipinThe1/sta ... 7570060288
Quote:
SOZT
We stated weeks ago that any Martial Law steps enacted due to the Covid-19 pandemic would likely remain in place, due to the expectation that Nibiru will no longer be deniable. Heads of State were told that January 2021 was the date when they could expect their citizens to be aware of Nibiru, even without official acknowledgement, and even despite all the loud arguments the cover-up crowd asserts. But this pandemic was not started with that goal in mind, as it was started by nature in the wet markets of China where optimum conditions
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue699.htm
were present for the emergence of Covid-19.

But Martial Law proponents are certainly taking advantage of this opportunity to get the public used to the idea of tight control over a restless public. Restricted movement, cancelation of large public gatherings prone to riot, control of food delivery and shopping access – all these trend to an environment that would comply with Martial Law edicts. But for those who state that these steps are not necessary to control the pandemic, we would point to China, which has conquered Covid-19, flat lining their new cases. This is the goal, to avoid another lingering and repeating pandemic such as the Spanish Flu epidemic in 1918.

Why is the Dark Judge reluctant to use the term “Martial Law”. He knows that this is a trigger term that can incite riot. Two things must happen before that day: 1. Nibiru must be admitted or acknowledged by the establishment, as this is the reason for continuing Martial Law, and 2. The current Covid-19 pandemic must be tamed, which we predicted will occur by mid-Summer when it will be “dramatically eased”. Given the strain on healthcare and hospitals worldwide, the shutdowns and lockdowns will not be completely lifted until data on new cases shows the pandemic will not re-emerge.

In that many Central Banks are releasing more funds to stimulate the economy or shore up distressed industry or provide relief for temporarily unemployed citizens, the role of Central Banks during Martial Law is being exposed. The history of money shows primitive man using the barter system and then the emergence of money as a convenience and then the establishment of Central Banks to control runaway inflation from flooding of new dollars into the economy. New funds are needed as the population increases, but too many dollars at once can create a Banana Republic syndrome. Martial Law puts the military in control of these decisions.

Are extraordinary arrests of those targeted by the Tribunals being made during the pandemic lockdowns? Why would they not? Those trying to evade the Tribunals run from country to country, seeking non-extradition or just a friendly hideaway. When airlines are grounded so that private plane use is exposed, and the streets are virtually empty of pedestrians and cars so that any traffic is obvious, such arrests and instant extradition are facilitated. Once again, this does not mean that Covid-19 was engineered or released to facilitate this cleanup. The Tribunals are just being opportunists.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31mr2020.htm
We have stated that Heads of State, worldwide, have been told that the reality of Nibiru in the skies will be too obvious to deny by January 2021. Given this anticipation, any steps toward Martial Law taken in 2020 to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic can be assumed to be permanent. We have also stated that the Covid-19 pandemic will be “dramatically eased by mid-Summer 2020”, assuming aggressive quarantine practices and new anti-virals and vaccines. This should not be expected to ease any Martial Law edicts already in place. How does this differ from what the world will experience when the reality of Nibiru can no longer be denied? Strong-arm tactics to ensure that food is grown and distributed will continue. Grocery delivery may likewise remain, to prevent looting and hoarding. Public gatherings will likely be limited due to the fear they will spring into wholesale riots. As disasters swamp coastlines with seawater and earthquakes collapse cities into rubble, refugees will be transported to rural areas and forced into survival camps. Not all that different from the Covid-19 steps.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also:
Quote:
Accepted via email:

Here's a change at Trumps recent reports, the seal has gone from the podium, this was a corporate seal, meaning the US was a corporation, which is what Judge Anna von Reiz has said for many years.
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/ggrowler/status/1240446270075961344
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/carlasherea/status/ ... 30/photo/1
[and from another]
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 312674/pg1
[and from another]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... iralty_law
In the United States, the federal district courts have jurisdiction over all admiralty and maritime actions; see 28 U.S.C. § 1333. In recent years, a non-historically-based conspiracy argument used by tax protesters is that an American court displaying an American flag with a gold fringe is in fact an "admiralty court" and thus has no jurisdiction. Courts have repeatedly dismissed this as frivolous.
[and from another]
https://www.federaljack.com/slavery-by- ... tates-co...
What Congress did by passing the Act of 1871 was create an entirely new document, a constitution for the government of the District of Columbia, an INCORPORATED government. This newly altered Constitution was not intended to benefit the Republic. It benefits only the corporation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and operates entirely outside the original (organic) Constitution.
[and from another]
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/19 ... ve-act.asp
Before 1913, financial panics were common occurrences because investors were unsure of the safety of their bank deposits. Private financiers such as J.P. Morgan, who bailed out the federal government in 1895, often provided lines of credit to provide stability in the financial sector. The 1913 Federal Reserve Act, signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, gave the 12 Federal Reserve banks the ability to print money to ensure economic stability. The Federal Reserve System created the dual mandate to maximize employment and keep inflation low.
[and from another]
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/ad ... -court.asp
An admiralty court is a tribunal with jurisdiction over maritime law, including cases regarding shipping, ocean, and sea laws. Historically, admiralty courts were a separate part of the court system. In modern times, these cases may be assigned within the regular court system, usually at the federal or Superior Court level. In the U.S., any court that is hearing a maritime case is an admiralty court for the duration of that case.
Quote:
SOZT
The claim that some change has occurred within the US government because President Trump was seen standing behind a podium that did not include the Presidential Seal is ludicrous. The photos making this claim were taken in different settings, different rooms, and the President continued to appear in front of the Presidential Seal. The lack of a Maritime flag in the White House briefing room also does not signify a change. The gold tassels on the Maritime flag merely signifies that Maritime Law cases can be tried in the court which thus has dual jurisdiction.

Of course the US is under Martial Law, a statement we have made since the Fall of 2015 when General Dunford took control after Obama failed to make the announcement about Nibiru. This fact has not been officially acknowledged, to maintain an even keel in the public while the passage of Nibiru plays out. The establishment in the US and in other countries is unsure of the outcome, whether the passage will result in catastrophe to the extent we, the Zetas, have predicted or whether the passage will be less traumatic.

Meanwhile, the public senses they are not being told the truth about either issue. Evidence of Nibiru is not addressed by the establishment. Now that the Covid-19 pandemic is allowing steps toward Martial Law in all countries affected, these steps are being quickly taken, which raises alarm and suspicion. Why the rush, and are there reasons beyond addressing the Covid-19 virus? Thus the rush to speculation when POTUS stands behind a podium that does not hold his seal. Does President Trump stand behind his seal when giving extemporaneous interview reroute to his helicopter?

Hysteria over what is true and hidden from the public or what is merely wild speculation will not abate during this time, as the firm hand of Martial Law will descend while the world progresses into an awareness of Nibiru and deals with the societal changes this will necessitate. What is true is that in the past the Bush/Clinton Cabal stole the Gold from Fort Knox,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue415.htm
but this has been reinstated at the hands of the Tribunals. If a country is on the Gold Standard, they are considered by others to be more stable, but this is also irrelevant as everyone knows when individuals or countries go bankrupt, so there is no evading this issue.

Did the 1913 act creating the Federal Reserve
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue473.htm
give control to Jewish bankers? Yes. But under Martial Law this is irrelevant. Continuing private management is only a show for the public. The Junta controls the Fed. Adding to the confusion is fantasy about NESCARA,
http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t153.htm
termed a reset that will somehow wipe out all debts. No such reset will occur, but rather a collapse
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue700.htm
into the barter system with all former debts uncollectible and abandoned. The current trend is to force the public to use Credit Cards
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue530.htm
instead of cash so that migration and activity can be monitored and controlled.

Then there are baseless theories that the USA is still owned by the Queen, presumably because some old papers predating the American Revolution make this claim. The Declaration of Independence in 1776 negates that claim. Equally baseless are the claims that by establishing a District of Columbia in 1871 the United States agreed to become a corporation owned by the aristocracy of Europe and Jewish bankers. Proof of this so called fact is that the paperwork establishing DC inserted the word “of” instead of “for” in the title. “Of” is in fact the wording in the Constitution.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now Hear this
UV Type C
via Zetatalk for march 31, 2020

Quote:
Accepted via email:

If the annual flu abates in Spring, why did the Zetas says it would be mid-Summer before it eased back? I note that Trump also gave this time frame, saying July, at most into August. Does he read ZetaTalk?
[and from another]
https://www.h2odistributors.com/pages/i ... purifica...
Ultraviolet light is emitted by our Sun, however most of the mid and higher range wavelengths are blocked by ozone gas in our atmosphere. Solids suspended in the water will block UV light. The UV-B range is what causes sunburn on humans. UV water purifiers use the UV-C range because of its germicidal abilities. In this range the light will break molecular bonds in the DNA of viruses and bacteria, rendering them unable to reproduce and effectively killing them.
[and from another]
https://www.phonesoap.com/blogs/news/ho ... l-bacteria
UV-C light has a short wavelength of 100-280 nm and is an ultraviolet light that breaks apart derm DNA, leaving it unable to function or reproduce. In other words, UV-C light is germicidal (UV-A and UV-B light are not). UV-C can even neutralize 'superbugs' that have developed a resistance to antibiotics.
Quote:
SOZT
On February 28 we predicted
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... ch-31-2020
that Covid-19 would be “dramatically eased by mid-Summer 2020” due in part to “effective anti-virals and several new vaccines”. In that vaccines typically take years to test and reach the point where they are being distributed and in that Covid-19 is exploding worldwide at the end of March, how could vaccines cause the dramatic easing we predicted? Vaccines must be in place prior to infection to be effective. Likewise with anti-virals, which can treat the sick to assist the immune system of those already sickened. Anti-virals do not prevent infection, thus would not have an effect on the numbers becoming infected.

It is known that the annual flu season eases as the Northern Hemisphere moves into Spring, into warm, humid weather. The mechanism for this is debated, with claims that increased rainfall cleans the air, or that the throat and nasal passages are more resistant to viral infections when the air is humid. Winter air is dry, both indoors and outdoors. But all is speculation and cannot be proven and the reason is simple. These theories are wrong. More intense sunlight bringing more UV rays is also presumed and is partially correct.

Covid-19 will be driven away, both indoors and outdoors, by the angle of sunlight caused by the changing tilt of the Earth. In Winter the N Pole of Earth is tilted away from direct sunlight, such that sunlight perforce arrives in the lower atmosphere at an angle. As the tilt of the Earth changes, moving into Spring and Summer, the angle of entry is more direct, straight down. This allows more UV rays to arrive intact, not diminished by water or dust in the atmosphere. This cleans the air in the lower atmosphere, which is drawn indoors by normal circulation patterns so that the virus dies out.

Why did we predict mid-Summer for a dramatic easing if the angle of sunlight will begin changing throughout Spring? The Daily Earth Wobble is a factor, swinging the higher latitudes South at times, or North at times. When the Sun is over the US the globe is pulled down such that US latitudes get more direct sunlight. When the Sun is over the Pacific the opposite happens, the Polar Push reduces direct sunlight in the Northern Hemisphere. For India through Europe the lean to the East and West provides a lower latitude. All this variability delays Covid-19’s demise.
EOZT

Prior 2/28 ZT: http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... ch-31-2020
We predict that the Covid-19 will be dramatically eased by mid-Summer 2020, due to aggressive quarantined practices and the emergence of effective anti-virals and several new vaccines.

Notes:
(1)

Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post AMAZING SNED UNDELETES
THE FORUM HAS SELECTIVITY UNDELETES (CREATIVE EDITS OF SOME OF THE OLD FORUM)
OF COURSE ANY THING THAT IS SNIDELY, HAS BEEN SPUN. :banana

Beside posting a video of the corona star Madonna
who Committed Sexual Assault On An Underage Minor
https://thepedogate.com/entertainment/madonna-committed-sexual-assault-on-an-underage-minor/

Here is a better story of the dogs listening to Cheshire stealing the hat before the formal execution:

I really do like that CAT

Pray for Peace

Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:46 pm
GT Truther

"Orb Evidence" of a different kind.
I was wondering if the Orbs could show any physical evidence of themselves. Next day I noticed footprints, fingerprints, no, Orb prints left on my two cars. After that, I also wondered if they could travel with us considering they're super fast. A few days later I was driving down to Morongo and I watched two Orb rings appear on the hood of my car. Hmmm...I believe they're monitoring my mind. It was a nice thing they did responding to my inquiry because I get to share it with all of you.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:49 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: SNED virus
BECAUSE THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT -

I'm quoting the entirety of this post, Tiger. Many thanks for sharing these details. In the end, their own words will damn them. They tried to "play both sides" as you succinctly put it, and now their snowflake comments and actions towards the very word 'patriot', not to mention how 'in-the-tank' they were for Hillary, means there is no going back.

The 'official' Twitter handle (@TS_SCI_MAJIC12 account USED to have an envelope icon next to it, on my list, but after last summer that disappeared (of course I'm in a few Twitter groups that include patriot General Flynn and members of his family, so after mentioning I could DM that account, I lost the envelope icon. SOMETHING happened at that time, and your observations - together with additional information from other, independent sources - indicate that whatever tenuous connection the old-guard of SNEDs had with the new power-base of patriots, it's been dissolved. Dan Burisch/Crain is no more a power-player than someone like Kevin Spacey is though I will point out that he (Dan) had a very emotional and indignant reaction to the discussion we had here on the GT back in 2004 when Dan himself was taking part in the discussions. He made dark and ominous remarks about people like Wendell Stevens having had an incident in which he was accused of pedophilia. I don't buy it anymore, but he did try to make a noise (a little pipsqueak at least) about it.

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Where is Dan Burisch/Crain (SNED)

Below are all SNED quotes with my comments labeled as *my comments*
Aug 6.2019 SNED POSTED:
Quote:
"the Majestic Leadership and several UN Ambassadors pleaded with D "before it is too late."
He gloomily assented to his name being offered for leadership given the mass circumstances going on in the world. M has requested to take the new position of CHIEF OF CONSISTORY OPERATIONS, a job that places her over the operations of each Chief of Staff of every Consistory and Operational Hub.
If voted into the MJ1 position, tomorrow, D will be the first ever to hold the combined position of Chief of Counselors and MJ1 (Seated at the Desk of the Keystone and Compass). Along with taking advisement from Numbers 2-9, he will hold combined powers unparalleled in the history of Majestic.

Later today, as Chief of Counselors, he will hold a round table discussion with the Numbers about ongoing world problems including: the current geomagnetic excursion, the Federal Reserve Interest Rate's cut involving MJ5, the world stock markets, the October 31 Brexit schedule, India's revocation of Article 370 about Kashmir (an action which could slip into a nuclear war matching events of the original T1v83), the escalating Trade War between the USA and the Peoples Republic of China (PRC, review T1v83 again), global climate change, worldwide refugee crisis, the necessity
for the DPRK and the PRC to engage close in diplomacy, the seizures of oil tankers by the Islamic State of Iran, following marginalization and sanctions after the USA unilaterally left the JCPOA (we told everyone so); Russia (& other countries) and the current state of affairs for cyberprotection over the coming 2020 election cycle, the recent and ongoing mass shootings, plus other things.

Membership at this forum is open. Due to the dire and immediate conditions, pursuant to a direct from D to Cybersecurity and me, a GENERAL AMNESTY is in effect for everyone wishing to apply for membership."

on or about Aug 18,2019 SNED posted a video was present by a new member.
This was from Joe Rogan Experience #1139 - and the guest was Jordan Peterson

*my comment*on or about Aug 18,2019
So, I signed up, even though they are all about control and want a captive group of mind-controlled groupies and everything is all about them and their presentation, and not the truth. Others posting may not make any difference in their agenda as they have said they are moving to AI to poll trends. SNED is a kabuki show for the emperor of the deep state (who is not POTUS), there are bits and pieces of odd information among the inflated egos of SNED. One POST brought up and did not get DELETED is the concept of "Equality_of_outcome", where there is a limit on how far the left of society can go.
Also, I was surprised by "Kerry Cassidy" aka "silly rabbit" joins as new administrator of SNED forum.
SNED does not want to talk about what MJ has done in the last 60 year, it is only focused on the NOW. While this seem altruistic, given their many PSYOPS, who can really tell. At this point it could be the same old story of building up hope to only find it is still the same old SNED.
This was at the same time Q's VOAT forum shut down on or about 8/20/2019
I then made a posted replying to question from Keith (aka MJ9) who asked me to Identify myself and I replied “a Patriot".

SNED posted a response to my posts and my account;
Quote:
"DESTROY the "Contact" account.
Dan demands info from the admin on "How many fence lines were entered and will you provide me with the PM's." The account has been deleted.

*my comment* SNED has spun several fairy tales and on occasion told bits of truths. SNED did had the previous Administrator resign (which seems related to my post about identifying as a "Patriot").
This content PSYOPS against disclosure has caused Psychosis in the way the brain processes information, which causes a loss with reality.

Then on or about Aug 21, 2019:
Quote:
twitter post from: @TS_SCI_MAJIC12 is officially disbanded and will no longer function in any "official" capacity, advisory or otherwise, to the United States. Taking its place will be @DefenseIntel working closely alongside both @ODNIgov
& @ENERGY

*my comment*We all have had strong emotions after SNED betrayal

*my comment* As of Jan 4,2020 SNED posted they are now closed. The SNED group has been doing this for years, now they are on project "horse" (nickname of Heroin). Also, MJ promised that Seat #9 belongs to a duly elected representative of the common HUMANITY, which they have taken away an replace with Keith (a minion of D&M)

1: Dan being Q, is PSYOPS, I do not believe 99% of what is he saying. What I find interesting is that SNED plays both sides trying to cover their bets. SNED also said that POTUS was an Illum naughty.

2: Dan self-styles himself as Raymond "Red" Reddington is a main character in the NBC series The Blacklist. Reddington is a criminal mastermind. This is the same Illum naughty/cabal trick of hiding in the open. SNED's have been pushing the connection of red/Dan. Dan is really the anti-Q. Here is something I found about Q, while this may seem strange, we all know there is much more going on behind the curtain. To me what matters the entity of Q is fighting for truth, justice and stable peace in the world. here is the link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source

On or about 12/12/2019 SNED start selling cosmetics (lipstick on a pig)

on or about 12/12/2019:
SNED has Discussions about having a celebration ball when POTUS is impeached.

on or about 11/14/2019:
SNED/MJ vote for:
Quote:
#1: support of (in favor of) the U.S.A.'s Impeachment Inquiry into President Donald Trump'
#7: should maintain a disbursement fund for $50,000,000 per year, dates December 1, 2019 - December 1, 2020, in access to non-refundable assets from *CENSORED FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION*; for North American, South East European, Mediterranean, and North African migrant population assistance.

*my comment* They vote to impeach, how is that related to keeping UFO secrets. I think this group really is more of a black list rather than MIB. The other thing that bothers me is how they run the show. I am tired of the endless wars, lies, corruption, inequity's, and deception! The mission statement for MJ is "to serve and protect HUMANITY" (not to keep the status quo of the elite/cabal, because knowing about extraterrestrials would upset the war/industrial/banking monopoly). I just wonder when the positive extraterrestrials will say enough is enough and step in to quash the cabal. perhaps that is what is going on right now but at a pace to allow HUMANITY to grow.

on or about 11/15/2019:
SNED post where the public are leaning toward hearing hard truth about the subject.
Quote:
If they go YES, and the reaction to horse pill is YES, me as MJ9 will vote YES to open (Event Ontario)

The definition of "PILL" A concept that unusually or unreasonably large, such that it might be difficult for someone to swallow or A story, statement, claim, proposal, etc., that is untrue or difficult to believe or accept. (aka 911or JFK)

on or about 11/15/2019:
SNED post Operation Jericho and "helping" 7 Senator's and 16 million.
Sounds like shady backroom deals to get votes to impeach.
*my comment* Are they are saying if impeachment happens then, we get to meet the Orion’s?

On or about 11/19/2019:
SNED post
Quote:
"Even I know no one can wait for ufology to get off their lowbrow-public-supported-prostitute FAT ASSES and get the job done?

*my comment* It's up to him" (meaning dan).

On or about 11/24/2019:
*my comment* SNED has taken a serious turn. it is hard to tell how the game is played. I get the feeling their moral code is "any means needed" which is not good if they have real power without checks and balances. I have been trying to no inflame them as they are hell bent on removing POTUS. Interesting little bits this week SNED posted even the lowest echelon member make about 500K per year.

*my comment* Deep state continues to do social experiments on HUMANITY, to continuing the secrets and corruption of the cabal.

SNED post on or about Jan 3,2020:
Quote:
"Majestic is no longer under U.S. "command/control."
Trump warns cultural sites could be targeted if Iran retaliates for Soleimani strike
He’s (Trump) threatening to violate the deeper aspects of the Eisenhower/Orion agreement at LAKE ROSAMOND, potentially threatening Event Ontario? Ayeena may have no choice but to deal with this issue."

On or about Dec 2,2019:
Quote:
"PER D: it's OK. :-* We'll LEAD. Maj will LEAD now.
Be who you are: rush in after we delay posting. WE KNOW YOU. BUT, NOW PER AY, IN THIS LAST YEAR OF THE PUBLIC FORUM, YOUR TESTAMENT WHO (AND WHAT) YOU ARE. :-* THINK: "DISCLOSURE"? YOU ARE MAKING THE "ONTARIO DECISION" and your decision and names will live FOREVER with it. :-* No running now. Not possible."

On or about Dec 31,2019:
SNED web site shut down again, and complete a scrub of posts.
Then SNED site reloads and posts about new SNED
Quote:
"establish her (Ayeena) Command Consistory, and 2 days later, she and Brent MUST fly out to Buenos Aires for 3 days of "business."

*my comment* SNED changes from posting video of the tv show "blacklist" to posting video from "man in the high castle". One interesting thing is the type of projections that SNED pushes, they love putting out video/music from the show black list. black list is a Netflix show about an ex intel agent who works in the underworld in a kind of breaking bad style. But who is now straddling the line of good and bad to protect his daughter and trying to do good? Marci has hinted that the RED character is really DAN.

on or about 1/1/2020 SNED posts:
So latest post is
Quote:
" It happened right after we left the nature and Swiss cultural park, minutes after Bill lied to Dan about a bomb threat received at the conference, right before he set Dan and I up for a planned antivax demonstration during the conference, and some weeks before he and Kerry admitted to the whole public that Project Camelot also came to the public to be "DECEIVERS." (Their published words, not ours.) M"

Then a post of a story "by Bill Ryan, while he was seated in the back-left side in car traveling in Switzerland, as Leader of Majestic, Marci also along, a woman riding along pleaded with Dan not to allow a war against Iran. Dan promised her it would not happen while he was MJ1."

*my comment* This was the same time as U.S. Kills Two Top Iranian Military Leaders, which they say is Bigger Than Bin Laden. Other info was Dan is in sleeping the SCIF trying to talked peace with the middle east. Ayeena is directing choppers shooting at people. Marci is Las Vegas making music.

On or about 1/3/2020 SNED posts:
Quote:
"D has no intention of allowing this to get out of control. ... Real picture: he's wearing black sweat pants, his green Utah wildlife shirt, and his puffy red robe over it. That's what some world leaders are facing right now. HE'S WORKING. 8-) He flashed a sign at me saying, "I AM GOING TO RETIRE AND HAVE FUN!"

*my comment* Dan has royal robes, in an early post that was deleted weeks ago, Ayeena (his daughter) was in trouble for "borrowing" them and dancing around singing pop songs.

Stan the MJ shrink says, on or about Jan 7:
Quote:
"Dan is compromised about the Alien First Contact issue.
We MUST take that decision-making step back"

SNED's other site now has a version of their truth, saying Trump lied to them about quitting and he is power mad.
SNED is saying they created the crisis and were after Trump to 'fall from grace of history'
they had a manifesto at eaglesdisobey.net.
Post have stopped over at the neweagleforum since Jan, but the communicate vis the news ticker.

*my comment*
I can understand the interest in SNED, but mine is waning.
I still push for disclosure, but if SNED is left who, what do we watch or respond to? My role at the GT allowed me to participate at arm’s length via shadow boxing for disclosure, but I do not know where things will go, but I suspect there will be plenty in 2020. The neweaglesforum.proboards.com still have anti trump stuff on their other site http://eaglesdisobey.net
Then they post on flat earth slam against the UFO community and still have anti Trump stuff on their other site http://eaglesdisobey.net

quote from SNED site "YOU NEED TO AWAKEN. NOW.
Quote:
THE GIFT FROM "PROJECT LOTUS" WILL BE MUSIC. IT WILL CHANGE GENOMES FOR THE POSITIVE"

*my comment* This is at the same time there was post by amazing Polly on twitter about and article on a Ukrainian Cult. “
-they seem programmed to respond to codes words and/or music.
-they are 'purified' with a chemical that seems to reduce immune response.
-started the year after Soros takeover w Renaissance”

One of the previous SNED post was bragging about the name “U-crain” which will go down in infamy (they were trying to play on Ukraine attacks which they hoped would bring down President Trump

notice SNED words "CHANGE GENOMES FOR THE POSITIVE"

They refer to genomes not HUMANITY and the word positive. it is like Billy Clinton and the definition of 'is’, as Q often states think mirror. So SNED wants an outcome to be positive for them. Nothing about truth, justice or peace!

The word genome come from 1920 and is a combination of Soma (aka body) and Genesis (aka the original darkness as in KJV 1)

*my comment* While Dan said “Ontario event” WUHAN virus ON TERROR event:
SNED is still shut down for posts (from Jan 4) has been using the news ticker to post short messages. One post they were bragging about Dan and the old John McCain sitting in a an S4 theater watching, supervising a virus creation that was used to destroy a USSR biological site. Then they claim it was handed over to the US and from there it escaped. Dan has admitted the was wrong about Clinton and is not her friend, even though is lobbied heavily for her. Recent post from SNED after the failed impeachment and before the WUHAN, said they now don’t care who you vote for.

It is like 911 / ET's we are not being told the truth. I am not sure if it really matters right now. What matter is to keep calm and let Q release the FISA abuse report, which will cascade into a change that we can believe in. So SNED is still going and uses AI to project world events and agenda, although Q seems to have a much better handle on events and agenda.

There are much bigger things to watch NOW, SNED while not totally taking a vow of SILENCE is only a side show to Q. We are on a time track of our making.

Peace Prayer and Hope, the One Universal Creator of Love is charge.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Also:
Quote:
Accepted via email:

Here's a change at Trumps recent reports, the seal has gone from the podium, this was a corporate seal, meaning the US was a corporation, which is what Judge Anna von Reiz has said for many years.
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/ggrowler/status/1240446270075961344
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/carlasherea/status/ ... 30/photo/1
[and from another]
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 312674/pg1
[and from another]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... iralty_law
In the United States, the federal district courts have jurisdiction over all admiralty and maritime actions; see 28 U.S.C. § 1333. In recent years, a non-historically-based conspiracy argument used by tax protesters is that an American court displaying an American flag with a gold fringe is in fact an "admiralty court" and thus has no jurisdiction. Courts have repeatedly dismissed this as frivolous.
[and from another]
https://www.federaljack.com/slavery-by- ... tates-co...
What Congress did by passing the Act of 1871 was create an entirely new document, a constitution for the government of the District of Columbia, an INCORPORATED government. This newly altered Constitution was not intended to benefit the Republic. It benefits only the corporation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and operates entirely outside the original (organic) Constitution.
[and from another]
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/19 ... ve-act.asp
Before 1913, financial panics were common occurrences because investors were unsure of the safety of their bank deposits. Private financiers such as J.P. Morgan, who bailed out the federal government in 1895, often provided lines of credit to provide stability in the financial sector. The 1913 Federal Reserve Act, signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, gave the 12 Federal Reserve banks the ability to print money to ensure economic stability. The Federal Reserve System created the dual mandate to maximize employment and keep inflation low.
[and from another]
An admiralty court is a tribunal with jurisdiction over maritime law, including cases regarding shipping, ocean, and sea laws. Historically, admiralty courts were a separate part of the court system. In modern times, these cases may be assigned within the regular court system, usually at the federal or Superior Court level. In the U.S., any court that is hearing a maritime case is an admiralty court for the duration of that case.

Quote:
SOZT
The claim that some change has occurred within the US government because President Trump was seen standing behind a podium that did not include the Presidential Seal is ludicrous. etc etc blah blah blah....

Of course the US is under Martial Law, a statement we have made since the Fall of 2015 when General Dunford took control after Obama failed to make the announcement about Nibiru. This fact has not been officially acknowledged, to maintain an even keel in the public while the passage of Nibiru plays out. The establishment in the US and in other countries is unsure of the outcome, whether the passage will result in catastrophe to the extent we, the Zetas, have predicted or whether the passage will be less traumatic.

[NOTE: The Establishment STILL does NOT understand that the pole-shift is NOT merely a meteorological event, but one that is time for the harvesting of souls. This simple observation - and the resulting implications - are the cross I have to bear and haven't been bearing, mainly because no-one wants to hear of this, they'd rather wait until the Establishment riles them up sufficiently to wonder why society is being forced to "shelter in place". Much of the country, particularly the 'blue' states of New York and California (and PA, which was the first) have been ordered to stay at home. It's the end of the world and we know it.....it's the end of the world and we know it, but we feel fine.]

{Recall15, what are YOUR thoughts about it? You've been one of the few stalwarts to continue to take active note of new ZT every week.....of course you were never banned from the poleshift ning, which I was, and I believe it was mainly due to petulant, jealous beta-male psychophants....one of which has a YouTube channel I commented on and was promptly banned as a result, but that's okay....their hopes of being praised for their brown-nosing of Emissary Nancy will NOT pay off. Just as bad as SNEDs minions, IMHO. Still, I'm interested in your own opinion about these latest messages.}

Meanwhile, the public senses they are not being told the truth about either issue. Evidence of Nibiru is not addressed by the establishment. Now that the Covid-19 pandemic is allowing steps toward Martial Law in all countries affected, these steps are being quickly taken, which raises alarm and suspicion. Why the rush, and are there reasons beyond addressing the Covid-19 virus? Thus the rush to speculation when POTUS stands behind a podium that does not hold his seal. Does President Trump stand behind his seal when giving extemporaneous interview reroute to his helicopter?

Hysteria over what is true and hidden from the public or what is merely wild speculation will not abate during this time, as the firm hand of Martial Law will descend while the world progresses into an awareness of Nibiru and deals with the societal changes this will necessitate. What is true is that in the past the Bush/Clinton Cabal stole the Gold from Fort Knox,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue415.htm
but this has been reinstated at the hands of the Tribunals. If a country is on the Gold Standard, they are considered by others to be more stable, but this is also irrelevant as everyone knows when individuals or countries go bankrupt, so there is no evading this issue.

Did the 1913 act creating the Federal Reserve
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue473.htm
give control to Jewish bankers? Yes.
But under Martial Law this is irrelevant. Continuing private management is only a show for the public. The Junta controls the Fed. Adding to the confusion is fantasy about NESCARA,
http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t153.htm
termed a reset that will somehow wipe out all debts. No such reset will occur, but rather a collapse
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue700.htm
into the barter system with all former debts uncollectible and abandoned. The current trend is to force the public to use Credit Cards
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue530.htm
instead of cash so that migration and activity can be monitored and controlled.

Then there are baseless theories that the USA is still owned by the Queen, presumably because some old papers predating the American Revolution make this claim. The Declaration of Independence in 1776 negates that claim. Equally baseless are the claims that by establishing a District of Columbia in 1871 the United States agreed to become a corporation owned by the aristocracy of Europe and Jewish bankers. Proof of this so called fact is that the paperwork establishing DC inserted the word “of” instead of “for” in the title. “Of” is in fact the wording in the Constitution.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
I found this tweet by John Huber to be very interesting, also, there's a lot of great Comments!

Quote:
“No amount of bank accounts, shell companies, burner phones, or the transfer of millions of dollars to foreign countries will stop us from tracking down money stolen from the government and holding criminals responsible for their wrongdoing.”

See the Comments here:
https://twitter.com/DUTnews/status/1239687514614530048

I've been keeping up with this tweet but haven't yet read the replies....to my mind, it's about time. In fact, I think there's a LOT going on behind the scenes; the world-wide 'medical martial law' is a change of backdrop so the arrests can proceed accordingly and preps put in place to deal with the coming rip of North America at the New Madrid Seismic Zone.

It's also part of my paradigm that the satanic elite need to be scrubbed from the body-politic before the soul harvest can begin in earnest, considering how hopeless and terrible the elite made the world.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
And so it begins -

Denmark Passes Law Enabling Forced Coronavirus Vaccinations

but, but, it is only a flu event?

Quote:
Denmark has passed an emergency law that allows for the government to force people to take a vaccine for coronavirus.

The emergency law gives authorities sweeping powers to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic and will remain in force until March 2021

http://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/denmark-passes-law-enabling-forced-coronavirus-vaccinations

Why Sky, most red-pilled human beings realize this 'medical martial law' is but a cover for a lot of other things! ;) When has anything like this happened in your life before? Did it happen for ....Ebola? Avian bird flu? H1N1? Mad Cow? Even the Spanish Flu of 1918?

Hmmmm......could it actually be the one scenario that both patriots AND fragile-minded snowflakes could embrace, if being told the North American continent will rip in half within 10 months? If being told that mass arrests of popular movie stars and celebrities would otherwise occur and if there wasn't such a cover, it could provoke riots globally?

Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 54  Next