It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:51 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 54  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
recall15 wrote:
Biden not Biden selected Harris not Harris to be his running mate. When is this illegal charade going to end?
[and from another]
So if Joe is not Joe and Kamala is not Kamala, what is? Things get insaner by the day!

Kamilly double or not,
black or white there is no proof
it still represents DeepState democriter's

Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:08 pm
GT Truther

Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:55 pm
GT Truther

"Meeting Neptune"
'Snip'
But as the days and weeks passed following my fantastic trip in the saucer and nothing more happened, I began to feel a little uncertain. The constant ridicule and laughter created even more doubts. My insistence upon the absolute truth of my experiences finally appeared to be definitely alienating my friends and even my family. My story was unbelieved upon Earth and the mysterious visitors were doing nothing to aid me. I actually began to doubt my own sanity, to wonder if the bizarre experiences had been an illusion or hallucination of some sort. And yet an inner tribunal of Truth assured me that such was not the case for WITH THEM I HAD SEEN AND KNOWN REALITY—and I could never forget that.

On the night of August 2nd I and Mabel were helping out at the Los Feliz Drive-In theatre snack bar. About 11 o'clock I went outside for a breath of fresh air. Over the hills to the west I noticed a fuzzy green light apparently hanging suspended in the sky. I watched it for several moments, then went inside and called Mabel and seven or eight others to come out and see it. All of them saw the mysterious light hanging motionless in the sky over the hill. Unable to explain it, some of them declared it must be a helicopter hovering in the air. Others thought it might be a high street lamp of some sort.

But when after three or four minutes the "street

lamp" climbed slowly and silently into the heavens and suddenly vanished, no one had much to say. But for some perverse reason none of them wanted to admit that it was actually a flying saucer.

As they trouped back into the cafe laughing about "Orfeo and his flying saucers", a depressing wave of discouragement passed over me. It was useless—absolutely useless—to talk to anyone about the saucers or my experiences. Feeling greatly disheartened and vey much alone, I decided to leave and walk home.

As I cut across the vacant lots the Hyperion Avenue Freeway Bridge loomed huge and dark ahead of me. The sky was overcast and the dense, oblique shadows from the vast concrete structure were heavier and more eerie than usual. Yet in the shadows of the dark archways of the bridge I had come to feel a kind of warmth and welcome, a spiritual communion with a vastly greater and more kindly world. For it was in the shadows of the huge bridge that I had come upon the saucer which had carried me out of this world.

I was thinking of these things when I suddenly became aware of someone approaching from out of the darkness. I was startled for I'd never before met anyone taking the short-cut beneath the bridge so late at night. I was about to call out a word of greeting when it dawned upon me that the stranger was coming from the dead end of the bridge. My first thought was that someone was lying in wait for me, possibly to rob me. But before I could become

alarmed, I heard the stranger call: "Greetings, Orfeo!"

My heart almost stopped beating, for immediately I recognized the vibrant, beautiful voice of the being who had spoken to me in the saucer.

I stopped in my tracks, utterly speechless, and stared at the approaching figure. But then a wave of joy and gratitude flooded over me, and I finally replied falteringly: "Greetings . . . to you . . ."

He laughed pleasantly. "I know that in your mind you have given me a name—I who have remained nameless to you," he said gently. "You may call me by that name, Orfeo—it is as good as any other and has more inner significance to you than any name I might give you."

"Neptune . . ." I spoke the name slowly and reverently. For it was indeed the name I had given to this great and mysterious being. Then I added: "At last you have come to give me strength and faith."

He was near enough then for me to see that he was several inches taller than I and similar in outline to a well-built man. But the shadows were so heavy that I couldn't make out the details of his figure. But just to be in his presence once more was to sense again a tremendous uplifting wave of strength, harmony, joy and serenity.

"Come, Orfeo," he said gently, continuing on past me. "We have many things to discuss tonight."

I followed him as he strode ahead of me through the dense shadows. I could hear his solid footsteps

upon the gravelled path which convinced me beyond the shadow of a doubt that he was no phantom or illusion.

He led me to a better lighted area near the bend of Glendale Boulevard where it goes up and over the bridge. I was actually trembling in anticipation of my first actual look at the mysterious visitor from another world.

When he turned I saw his face, the same wonderful, expressive countenance I had seen on the luminous screen. I again noticed especially his extremely large, dark and expressive eyes and nobility and beauty of his features which actually seemed to radiate warmth and kindliness.

Then I noticed that he was wearing a kind of uniform, bluish in color, perfectly tailored and tightly fitted to the outlines of his body. But it was apparently without seams, buttons, pockets, trimmings or design of any sort. In fact it fitted so perfectly that it was almost like a part of his body.

But as I studied him I became aware of an astonishing phenomenon: I could see his uniform and figure clearly, but it wavered occasionally, as though I were viewing it through rippling water. And the color did not remain solid and uniform, but varied and changed in spots, which reminded me of an imperfectly tuned television set. Only his face and hands remained immobile and stable as though not partially obscured by a film of rippling water.

Headlights from approaching automobiles fell upon us from time to time and I remember wondering

what manner of being my companion appeared to be to those in the passing cars. Did they see him at all? If so, did he appear as solid and substantial as myself?

He moved forward again, motioning for me to follow him. Without speaking he led me down the sharp concrete declivity into the bed of the dry Los Angeles River. There he sat down upon a large stone and motioned for me to do likewise.

For a time he was silent and I was acutely conscious of a tremendous vibrational field about him; a tangible emanation of serenity, brotherly love, and ineffable joy.

At last he said: "You sense and understand intuitively many things I cannot say directly to you, Orfeo. You have just fully realized that we are not like earthmen in that we function in dimensions unknown to your world. Earth is a three-dimensional world and because of this it is preponderantly false. I may tell you that to the entities of certain other worlds Earth is regarded as 'the accursed planet', the 'home of the reprobate, fallen ones'. Others call your Earth 'the home of sorrows'. For Earth's evolution is evolution through pain, sorrow, sin, suffering and the illusion of physical death. Believe me, all evolutions are not similar to Earth's, despite the present beliefs of your scientists."

As I heard these strange words, my heart and mind cried out: "But why must it be so? Why should Earth's people know pain, suffering and death?"

He looked up into the heavens and in the soft light I saw deep compassion in his face as he said slowly: "The answer to that question is one of the mysteries of the illusion of Time. But I can tell you this: such conditions did not always prevail among the entities who now inhabit Earth. Once there was another planet in your solar system, the fairest and most radiant of all the planets. That planet was the original home of Earthlings. In their native home they knew no pain, sorrow, suffering, sickness or death. But in the glory and wonder of their world they grew proud and arrogant. They made war among themselves and finally turned against the Great Giver of Life. Ultimately they destroyed their own planet which today exists only as a sterile and barren ring of asteroids and debris in the solar system. In order that those entities might gain understanding, compassion and brotherly love they were born into the animalistic, material evolution of a lesser planet, Earth. Suffering, sorrow, frustration and death became their teacher. Their symbol became the Man-Beast. Each man must work out his own destiny and salvation. In the illusion of Time and through repeated births and deaths each entity slowly and painfully evolves spiritually toward its former glorified state of divinity. Eventually all the entities of Earth will again attain their lost heritage. They will have learned understanding, compassion and true love for God and their fellows." 'snip'

Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:16 am
GT Truther

then:
via Zetatalk fot August 31, 2020 (1)

Quote:
Accepted.

M. Difato said:

Could the Zetas give better insight into what are called "Boomerang" or "Back-propagating" Earthquakes?

[and from another]
What Are 'Boomerang' Earthquakes? Scientists Record Rare Type Of Tremor In Atlantic Ocean
https://www.ibtimes.com/what-are-boomer ... ntists-r...
In 2010, what appears to be a boomerang earthquake was also detected in Baja California when local residents reported seeing a cloud of dust that erupted from a crack on the surface appearing to move in the opposite direction instead of going in the direction of the crack, as most earthquakes do. These accounts had remained unconfirmed because of a lack of seismic evidence.
[and from another]
Weird ‘boomerang’ earthquake detected under the Atlantic Ocean
https://api.nationalgeographic.com/dist ... science/...
This magnitude 7.1 earthquake started deep underground, in a gash on the Atlantic seafloor, a little more than 650 miles off the coast of Liberia, in western Africa. It rushed eastward and upward, then did an about-face and boomeranged back along the upper section of the fault at incredible speedsso fast it caused the geologic version of a sonic boom.
[and from another]
Back-propagating supershear rupture in the 2016 Mw 7.1 Romanche transform fault earthquake
www.nature.com/articles/s41561-020-0619-9
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41561-020-0619-9
Here we present an analysis of the 2016 Mw?7.1 earthquake on the Romanche fracture zone in the equatorial Atlantic, using data from both nearby seafloor seismometers and global seismic networks. We show that this rupture had two phases: (1) upward and eastward propagation towards a weaker region where the transform fault intersects the mid-ocean ridge, and then (2) an unusual back-propagation westwards at a supershear speed towards the centre of the fault. We suggest that deep rupture into weak fault segments facilitated greater seismic slip on shallow locked zones. This highlights that even earthquakes along a single distinct fault zone can be highly dynamic. Observations of back-propagating ruptures are sparse, and the possibility of reverse propagation is largely absent in rupture simulations and unaccounted for in hazard assessments.
Quote:
SOZT
This flurry of interest in boomerang or back-propagating quakes is an example of mankind’s tendency to focus narrowly
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta101.htm
on an issue, rather than broadly, taking in all the factors. There is a reluctance to break from the status quo,
http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b68.htm
to form opinions that counter the accepted premise. Earthquakes are supposed to move a plate in this or that direction, and not go through an adjustment process. What do the scientists think aftershocks are? Or the jiggling that accompanies earthquakes? These are adjustments.

S America is currently rolling its top part to the West, forcing both the Caribbean Plate and the tip of Mexico to the West. There is resistance everywhere, particularly in the Pacific which is being compressed from all sides. So when a pushback occurs, everyone is in shock. Why? It is to be expected. Likewise in the mid-Atlantic, which has been pulling apart since Pangea began to separate. There are layers within the magma, so that all do not separate simultaneously. Some resist and cause a snap back. Again, surprise results. So naïve.
EOZT

Prior 1/15/1997 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/beinghum/b68.htm
Where most humans like to think of themselves as intelligent creatures, and even the only such creature so gifted in God's creation, they are more often willing to accept the conclusions of others than to think for themselves. This is because emotionally they are children. Look to the discussion on why the planets continue to revolve as an example. It's Newton's law. Once motion starts it continues unless stopped. When there is obvious contradiction to this so-called law, which in fact is not law but only describes behavior, the children are discombobulated. It is not that Newton cannot be challenged, it's that the children cannot think for themselves.

Prior 5/19/2004 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta101.htm
The rigidity of Newton’s Laws are set aside at such times, while human theorists sputter about with Conservation of Energy abstractions, supposedly some elf in the cosmos registering the slowing and inserting a commensurate acceleration later, with some kind of cosmic balance scales, ignoring the fact that the last adjustment would carry by the weight of momentum to be a permanent effect, all other factors being equal. Newton states that the status quo continues, contradicting man's explanation, but man cannot put his theories together on the same page, though continues to state they are all infallible.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:07 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
recall15 wrote:
Biden not Biden selected Harris not Harris to be his running mate. When is this illegal charade going to end?
[and from another]
So if Joe is not Joe and Kamala is not Kamala, what is? Things get insaner by the day!

Kamilly double or not,
black or white there is no proof
it still represents DeepState democriter's

i may said:
it $till represent$ Deep$tate democriter'$

:roll

Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Why should Earth's people know pain, suffering and death?"

He looked up into the heavens and in the soft light I saw deep compassion in his face as he said slowly: "The answer to that question is one of the mysteries of the illusion of Time. But I can tell you this: such conditions did not always prevail among the entities who now inhabit Earth. Once there was another planet in your solar system, the fairest and most radiant of all the planets. That planet was the original home of Earthlings. In their native home they knew no pain, sorrow, suffering, sickness or death. But in the glory and wonder of their world they grew proud and arrogant. They made war among themselves and finally turned against the Great Giver of Life. Ultimately they destroyed their own planet which today exists only as a sterile and barren ring of asteroids and debris in the solar system. In order that those entities might gain understanding, compassion and brotherly love they were born into the animalistic, material evolution of a lesser planet, Earth. Suffering, sorrow, frustration and death became their teacher. Their symbol became the Man-Beast. Each man must work out his own destiny and salvation. In the illusion of Time and through repeated births and deaths each entity slowly and painfully evolves spiritually toward its former glorified state of divinity. Eventually all the entities of Earth will again attain their lost heritage. They will have learned understanding, compassion and true love for God and their fellows."

The garden story
1) Apple tree of, God's knowledge of, good and evil.

#1) Apples seed contain a Poison called Arsenic (chemical #33), (e.g. the core knowledge is not obvious to the NEOphyte )
#2) Snakes have forked tongs (e.g. uses dialectic to deceive and divide, so as to bit and consume)
#3) Now being con in consumerism and selfish greed to gain all GOD's knowledge and no longer protected by their childlike innocence and purity.

Now you know, media and leaders,
lie and deceive, with dialectic talk
Selfish Rampant Consumerism, being our end.
Elitism= Hubris Unrepentant Man, Arrogant NEOphyte

Pray for Peace

Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:39 am
GT Truther

Meanwhile on the news:
Quote:
‘Not a news company’: NYT caught using ‘Drumpf’ insult referring to Trump, gets mocked online for pettiness & unprofessionalism

(1)

Captured Image:

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/498043-nyt-caught-using-drumpf/

Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well one of these days I'll put an avatar on here as well as master the YouTube links . . .

Mean while I found this to be in order. Its long but worth the time none the less!

The Fall of Cabal : Documentory

. . . If someone would like to edit and embed this, than Thank You :clap

Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:52 pm
GT Truther

Post QQNQN
Black support Q&POTUS

Still Using Russia-Gate

Q unite America

why open schools

slow joe NWO

You must OBEY?

Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:24 am
GT Truther

Quote:
ShadowGateThe MKULTRA Programming has begun ...

The distractions was to pull you away from your Devine path ... Your connection with Self

ShadowGate (Full) - Millie Weaver Was Arrested The Day She Was Scheduled this

Quote:
"Quantum entanglement is the basis for storage and processing of quantum information," Si said. "At the same time, quantum criticality is believed to drive high-temperature superconductivity. So our findings suggest that the same underlying physics—quantum criticality—can lead to a platform for both quantum information and high-temperature superconductivity. When one contemplates that possibility, one cannot help but marvel at the wonder of nature."

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-strange-metals.html

Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:55 am
GT Truther

then:
(1)
Quote:
5 winners and 4 losers from the historic treaty between Israel and the UAE

and
via Zetatalk for August 31, 2020 (0)

Quote:
Accepted

Matt B said:

Do the Zetas have any comment on the historic peace agreement reached between Israel and the United Arab Emirates?

Do the Zetas have any comment on the historic peace agreement reached between Israel and the United Arab Emirates? In January 2020 following the Soleimani drone strike, the Zetas stated that peace in the Middle East would continue to be elusive. Can the Zetas now share their insights into this August 2020 peace agreement and how it relates to the ongoing battle against the Cabal?
[and from another]
Israel, UAE reach historic peace deal: ‘We can make a wonderful future’
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/isr ... storic-p...
Israel and the UAE agreed to full normalization of relations in a phone call with US President Donald Trump, marking the first peace treaty between Israel and an Arab country in 25 years. Israel agreed to suspend its planned extension of sovereignty over parts of Judea and Samaria to facilitate relations with the UAE and potentially other Arab and Muslim countries. The agreement will include establishing embassies and exchanging ambassadors, investments into the Israeli economy, trade, direct flights between Tel Aviv and Abu Dhabi, an investment in Israeli efforts to develop a coronavirus vaccine and cooperation in matters of energy and water. An important element of the deal for the UAE is the expectation that its citizens would be able to visit the Al-Aksa mosque in Jerusalem. Netanyahu remarked that the moves towards normalization were kept tightly under wraps because Iran would have liked to sabotage them.
Quote:
SOZT
It has often been stated that wars are not started by the citizens, who are sent into battle to be killed or maimed, but by their ambitious political leaders. Citizens are thus TAUGHT to hate those who hold differing religious beliefs or whose social norms seem strange. The natural instinct of small children is to explore and then embrace others as friends. This can be seen at the playgrounds. But those instincts are killed by the teachers and religious elite, who built hatred into their lectures. How have these practices impacted the Middle East?

ZetaTalk has addressed the chasm between Sunni and Shia
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue435.htm
sects, which at its base is a battle for control over the masses, not a silly argument over Mohammad’s successors.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue480.htm
Whomever is the descendant will rule the people, is the assumption. The vast majority of the Middle East are Sunni, while Iran and Hezbollah are solidly Shia. Iran has been weakened
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue721.htm
by the sabotage inflicted by the Mossad and US recently, and Hezbollah by the destruction of their nitrate stockpiles in Beirut. This frees the UAE to make arrangements with Israel.

Israel likewise has had a change in leadership. Netanyahu is still the leader but has been weakened by the takedown of the Khazharian banking empires in the West vs the strength of the BRICS banking network in the East. Thus he felt the need to send a Double
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ja2020.htm
for a White House meeting last January. For Netanyahu to retain his leadership, he needs to soften his stance against Arabs. And in that Hezbollah and Iran have been weakened, he no longer has this as an excuse for a firm stance. Peace, religious freedom, and increased prosperity are the winners.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ja2020.htm
Bibi has not been executed but has a double standing in for him during public events. He fears for his life. He has lost most of his power during the persistent cleanup of the Khazarian Mafia’s Moloch worship and their use of blackmail against those they have caught in pedo traps, thus leaving his threats toothless. The western banks are failing in the face of the reach and success of the BRICS banking network. Thus he lacks financial clout. Satanism has thus been proved worthless in the quest for power and money. Bibi hides underground in Israel, but those who hate or were hurt by him are legion, so it is only a matter of time before he is killed.

Soleimani had convinced himself that he was invincible, actually believing the reassurances from Obama’s shadow government that President Trump was soon to be removed and business as usual would return. Even Pelosi, during her cooperation with coup attempts, felt the US Military would turn on President Trump. Where does this leave Iran? Iran does not want war with the US, nor do China and Russia wish to see this outcome. Meanwhile, where the head of the snake among both Sunni and Shia backed terrorists has been removed, peace in the Middle East will continue to be elusive.

This is a Holy War, with many tentacles. President Trump and his Junta, and associates such as the UK Marines, are aggressively fighting this war on many fronts – pedophilia and blackmail of those caught in this net, money laundering of stolen funds, gun and drug running for profit and the promotion of terrorism, and human trafficking. The horror of rape and murder of toddlers during Moloch worship shows the depths to which those worshiping Satan will descend.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.jta.org/2020/08/13/israel/5 ... nd-the-uae

(0)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

August 5, 2020: Potentially dangerous Asteroids 2011 ES4 and 2018 VP1 are approaching Earth at a close distance, with projected possible impact dates of Sept. 1 and Nov. 2

https://youtu.be/9Se5yClBSnQ

Here is another thought... its reckoned that about a third of people who caught the covid19 virus actually had the positive strain that will start to unlock our junk DNA, so will one of these asteroids help kick-start the process?

Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:03 am

So - now it is out there....

THE TIMELINE - Donald Trump, Q and The Great Awakening

WWG1WGA

Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Else on the Net: Trend
(1)
Captured Image:

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/498131-wrong-tru ... her-death/

https://twitter.com/hashtag/wrongtrump

Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post QQNQN

Quote:
CIA Behind Guccifer & Russiagate
technical analysis disproving the Russiagate narrative

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... e-scenario

Quote:
Former FBI Director James Comey knew Carter Page was a CIA asset when he signed multiple FISA warrants to spy on Carter Page and candidate and President Trump. He knew this because Carter Page told him.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ingbuttons

Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:15 am
GT Truther

Then Via Rense (1):
Quote:
Allgire Remote Viewed The Scorching Heat Wave
Across The Southwest And West Back In June

Notes:
(1)
https://rense.com/general96/allgire-rem ... t-wave.php

Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Millie Weaver and her husband were arrested for the Shadowgate revelations.
I was able to watch the video before it's removal today.
Here's the transcript of the two major whistleblowers who worked for the deep state.

00:19
nice of you guys to join us today uh
00:22
guys i
00:22
will be showcasing this documentary
00:27
by milly weaver and this documentary was
00:31
released yesterday
00:33
hours prior to this documentary being
00:36
released
00:37
the fbi uh went and arrested her
00:40
for this documentary trying to impede
00:43
the release
00:44
so i am going to share this video with
00:46
you guys it is being deleted off of all
00:49
social media
00:50
so help me share this message across
00:53
facebook this will be
00:54
deleted upon its completion so if you
00:57
can
00:58
tune in or if you can't record it screen
01:01
record it
01:02
because it's going this is a really
01:04
really solid video very well put
01:06
together here we go
01:22
i know
01:26
[Applause]
01:26
[Music]
01:32
what if i were to tell you that a small
01:35
group of government contractors
01:37
were hired by government officials to
01:40
frame
01:41
the trump campaign set him up for the
01:44
russia collusion
01:45
investigation provided witnesses for the
01:48
impeachment hearings
01:50
and provided administrative support
01:53
services
01:54
to the department of justice during the
01:56
mueller investigation
01:59
and what if it just so happened that
02:01
this same group of contractors
02:03
are behind the fake news in mainstream
02:06
media
02:07
influence operations on social media and
02:10
the civil unrest nationwide pushing the
02:14
defund the police movement the obama
02:17
gate scandal
02:18
only scratches the surface you mentioned
02:21
shock value that
02:23
is shocking what the russians did i
02:24
agree we need to stop it
02:26
i know that now based on the hormones
02:29
i'm not saying that you lied to the
02:30
court i'm saying you signed something
02:32
that was a lie and you didn't know it
02:34
talk about a cover story what really
02:36
happened is
02:37
much more alarming both parties are
02:40
equally guilty of covering up what
02:43
should turn out to be
02:45
an even bigger scandal shadowgate
02:49
the tactical and operational role the
02:52
shadow government played behind the
02:54
scenes
02:55
carrying out the coup against president
02:58
trump we're going to be looking behind
03:00
the puppets
03:01
at who the real puppet master string
03:04
pullers are
03:05
the material presented in this
03:07
documentary
03:08
should concern people of all political
03:11
affiliations
03:12
this is about real players people whose
03:15
names
03:16
never come up but should career
03:19
politicians
03:20
are definitely part of the beltway swamp
03:23
even
03:23
aspects of the deep state but they are
03:26
not the shadow government
03:28
the shadow government consists of
03:30
government contractors
03:32
defense intelligence security and so on
03:36
our government mostly consists of
03:38
front-facing
03:39
desk jockeys that are compartmentalized
03:42
in cubicles
03:43
there to cover up for the fact that most
03:46
of the real work
03:47
is outsourced to contractors aka
03:50
the military industrial complex
03:53
that way what the public sees through
03:56
foia requests
03:57
investigations congressional hearings or
03:59
otherwise
04:00
is as clean as a whistle all the dirty
04:04
work is kept
04:05
private with contractors in clandestine
04:08
networks these contractors have used
04:11
their connections
04:12
power and influence to create an
04:15
unprecedented
04:16
international criminal enterprise where
04:19
blackmail is
04:20
traded and people's personal data is
04:23
gold
04:26
two whistleblowers tori and patrick
04:29
bergy
04:30
who both work extensively within the
04:32
shadow government
04:33
as contractors have come forward with
04:36
revelations
04:37
that may be part of the biggest
04:39
whistleblowing event
04:40
to date i am one of thousands
04:45
faceless patriotic americans that
04:49
work within the shadows had been doing
04:52
that for a very long time
04:53
people that worked for john brennan
04:55
approached me while i was in
04:57
my specialist training while i was in
05:00
the navy
05:01
when i was recruited it was for
05:03
electronic warfare
05:04
then i ended up in information warfare
05:06
and ironically
05:08
the base that i first went to for
05:09
electronic warfare
05:11
is now information warfare
05:16
my job for a company called dinology
05:18
which was owned by
05:19
obama's national security advisor
05:20
general james jones and i answered
05:22
directly to his son
05:24
i worked for them for about eight years
05:26
from like 2007 to 2010
05:29
my focus was primarily in the
05:31
development on a couple different
05:32
contracts for the department of defense
05:34
for the development of the capabilities
05:38
for
05:39
interactive internet activities being
05:41
something that helps support
05:43
cno which is computer network operations
05:46
hacking and different things like that
05:49
and
05:50
information operations which would be
05:52
your actual influence operations right
05:55
it's a supporting application that
05:57
really it's kind of like a microsoft
05:59
project right which allows you to
06:03
manage uh large projects like enterprise
06:06
level projects
06:08
but instead of like managing the the
06:10
building of a the construction of a
06:12
14-story building it's managing
06:16
the most you know malevolent
06:19
operations that you could imagine i was
06:21
a contractor
06:22
for various intelligence agencies
06:26
share this to all your groups we were
06:27
privately created
06:29
so they were private contracting
06:31
agencies because
06:35
unlike what most people think our
06:36
intelligence
06:38
doesn't stay within our borders or
06:41
within federal buildings the shadow net
06:45
was
06:45
the commercial version of a
06:49
in an iia weapon iia
06:52
being interactive internet activities
06:55
that's the military nomenclature
06:57
for what basically you've heard just
06:59
being described for the last three or
07:01
four years with
07:02
all the fake news and the
07:05
the the fake news journalists and fake
07:09
stories fake dossier all these things
07:12
are attributes and characteristics of
07:16
of iia which is social media
07:19
psychological warfare
07:21
we began that really in 2007
07:26
when right after the policy guidelines
07:28
first came out
07:30
we were on one of the first contracts
07:32
with the dod that i'm aware of
07:34
trying to help the force psychological
07:37
operations group
07:38
understand how to go from dropping
07:41
flyers from
07:42
planes to a more micro targeted
07:45
social media psychological warfare
07:47
application where you could
07:49
select an individual target
07:52
or a group target or
07:55
an entire country if you wanted to what
07:57
i did was something called
07:58
um localization or l-10n
08:02
so a localization strategy is you
08:05
find a group of people that could be a
08:07
whole country a city
08:10
a certain religious group uh
08:13
you know six block radius like chaz
08:16
and you kind of try to get in their mind
08:19
you have to understand
08:20
how they eat how they walk how they talk
08:24
what they like what pushes their buttons
08:26
what drives them
08:27
nuts what upsets them what makes them
08:30
happy
08:31
and then you use that to your advantage
08:34
to push whatever ideology or product
08:36
or direction you want them to go
08:39
marrying together
08:40
cultural appropriation language nuances
08:43
of the demographic that you are
08:45
targeting or the nation you're targeting
08:47
it prides into your demographic your
08:50
world
08:50
so if i want to blackmail you and put
08:52
you under my thumb not only will i know
08:54
everything but i will know your deepest
08:56
darkest fears
08:57
i will know people i can get in contact
08:59
to find out more about you
09:01
maybe you had like an old hockey injury
09:03
so if i wanted to attack you i'd know
09:05
where to hit you
09:06
you understand enough about someone and
09:08
you can
09:10
hack their shadow right you can
09:13
use you can you can use their fears you
09:16
can use their
09:18
anxieties like sound anything like
09:21
pandemics that you
09:23
recognize here oh yeah definitely so you
09:25
can use those
09:26
things to help uh reflexively control or
09:31
influence and target an individual or
09:33
whoever it is right or a group of people
09:35
or an entire election an entire country
09:37
what patrick bergey created was
09:41
a program that was based off of the
09:44
strategies
09:45
that we used in person it was a
09:48
psychological operation but that
09:51
crunches data
09:52
with the use of psychological operations
09:55
so you can predict how
09:56
your target will respond you know i
09:58
spent like seven years overseas right
10:00
several years a couple of those years
10:02
were specifically related to iia
10:05
so i understood certain things when we
10:08
hijacked the afghan elections
10:10
how did we do that we had to understand
10:12
how the afghanis think
10:14
we had to go to the areas that were
10:16
anti-taliban because the taliban
10:18
political group
10:19
was now more militant than it was
10:21
political we used that to our advantage
10:23
and formulated a plan where we would
10:26
sway their thoughts to believe that xyz
10:29
candidate
10:30
is the way to go because then you won't
10:32
get robbed and will tame the taliban
10:35
so it but we had to do it in their way
10:37
so he created the
10:38
algorithm that does that for you when we
10:40
were largely doing this it was done by
10:42
analysts now this is more done
10:43
automated through artificial
10:45
intelligence
10:47
which is just a common iteration of the
10:51
program or application development
10:53
process the database component
10:55
ends up allowing you to build behavioral
10:57
profiles
10:58
on individual targets right and through
11:01
those behavioral profiles you can
11:03
develop
11:04
or or implement reflexive control
11:07
which allows you to understand with
11:09
enough information about someone
11:11
you can predictably determine how
11:13
they're going to react i was really good
11:15
at what i did
11:18
really good and i can still do it too
11:20
i'm not doing it now though
11:22
don't be doing that sorry i didn't know
11:24
if i was too
11:25
but i helped them
11:29
train algorithms with the strategies
11:32
that i had created all these years
11:34
they had asked us to bring the
11:35
application to classified network
11:39
but jim sent him a bogus just a
11:42
made-up ridiculous bid to actually do
11:45
that
11:45
because if it went on a classified
11:47
network we couldn't turn around and sell
11:49
it commercially
11:50
we went on after that to another
11:53
contract
11:54
uh in tampa took everything with us for
11:57
psychological operations group had no
12:00
idea that we were going to be taking
12:01
their years worth of work that they paid
12:04
us to do
12:05
taxpayers paid us to do and we kept the
12:07
intellectual property rights to it
12:09
and remarketed it
12:12
branded it commercially as a shadow so
12:16
i come back here and i see these guys
12:19
back here in america
12:20
have just been having a field day
12:23
utilizing the
12:24
technology that we've been developing to
12:26
alter the
12:27
outcomes of our elections in america
12:30
this technology
12:31
was so successful they couldn't resist
12:34
the temptation
12:35
to not use it commercially and have the
12:38
power to affect
12:39
outcomes of elections at home the
12:42
commercial
12:42
and black market value of such a
12:45
technology
12:46
is incalculable this is the
12:50
mobile mega shatternet mobile
12:53
my laptop sits in here and then i got
12:57
uh two 4k capture cards
13:00
i can do btc and this
13:04
charges all the camera equipment
13:07
so while i'm riding i'm told i'm getting
13:11
as much as 40 amps
13:12
these are the same cases that we used
13:15
to build out our uh skips
13:19
our sc2ips which is a small command and
13:22
control over ip
13:24
and when i was working with jcse
13:28
we would take these cases and build out
13:31
networks
13:32
this is a small command and control over
13:34
ip
13:36
it's just only running on one
13:37
unclassified network sim enabled wi-fi
13:40
router
13:40
and if i get decent cell connection i
13:43
can run the multiple cameras
13:46
and i can put multiple images in one
13:48
screen
13:49
and i can run all that from my
13:52
cell phone that i have mounted here
13:56
the group of whistleblowers from the nsa
13:58
and other classified data collection
14:00
agencies referred to as the global
14:04
surveillance whistleblowers
14:05
were used as a vector to legalize what
14:08
was then
14:09
illegal dragnet spying on everyone
14:12
24 7. the nsa and its former head
14:15
general hayden declined to comment for
14:17
this story
14:18
the fisa amendment act of 2008 had
14:22
section
14:22
702 that permitted the government to spy
14:25
on citizens
14:27
with a warrant from the foreign
14:28
intelligence surveillance
14:30
court the nsa data system collects
14:33
everything through what's called the
14:35
upstream where
14:36
everything is stored for 72 hours then
14:39
dumped however if one could twin
14:42
this stream of data they could privatize
14:45
it
14:46
imagine what you could do with that tori
14:48
alleges that she worked for john brennan
14:51
at the analysis corporation
14:53
and global strategies group what is the
14:56
analysis corporation
14:58
it is a company that does a lot of
15:00
things
15:01
vary from administrative work to
15:03
analyses to data collection biometric
15:06
collection i mean whatever contract
15:08
they've been awarded by the government
15:09
they do
15:10
it could be something as simple as
15:12
janitor duties
15:14
uh in case you missed the secretary's
15:16
words upstairs
15:17
she reached out to senator obama to say
15:20
that she was sorry that this had
15:21
happened
15:23
that there were these unauthorized
15:25
accesses to his passport files one
15:27
incident
15:28
this past summer where there was a
15:31
trainee
15:32
in the passport office who had an
15:34
unauthorized access of senator clinton's
15:37
passport file now in the case of senator
15:40
mccain
15:42
we detected earlier this year
15:45
one of the same people
15:48
who accessed senator obama's passport
15:51
file
15:52
also accessed senator mccain's passport
15:55
file
15:56
this is the same individual who was
15:59
disciplined
16:00
but at this point in time still remains
16:03
working with
16:04
the contractor she claims to be the
16:07
actual person
16:08
who moved the electronic files at
16:10
stanley inc
16:11
and cgi in 2008 which publicly was
16:15
falsely alleged to be a hack what can
16:18
you tell us about the cgi
16:20
stanley passport incident see brennan
16:22
has a certain mo
16:24
okay when he wants to get something he
16:26
pretends there's a hack
16:29
so i was asked when i was stateside
16:34
hey would you go buy that office and
16:36
pull all this data from the state
16:38
department
16:39
and i said of course i will i put it on
16:41
two rugged drives
16:43
they were like the orange tips really
16:45
big you know
16:47
drives and i put it on there and then
16:51
later it's like oh they were hacked and
16:54
i'm thinking
16:55
um i didn't hack anything i was told to
16:57
do it
16:58
so i just kind of watched what was
17:01
happening one person actually what
17:02
committed suicide or something
17:04
and the other two were found i'm like
17:06
but there was no hack
17:07
and that that's a going theme you know
17:09
that right
17:10
wow if it wasn't a hack i'm presuming
17:14
that means you took the information off
17:17
of their servers and computers correct
17:20
so that
17:21
information was then missing correct
17:23
what would be the point of that
17:25
what were they trying to hide well if i
17:27
removed it that means someone else was
17:29
there to replace it
17:32
right so i remove the factual actual
17:35
information
17:36
and then someone goes behind that's like
17:38
super switch
17:42
i didn't see that until retro right in
17:45
retrospect right because for me
17:47
going to copy a server off of a
17:49
consulate you know computer
17:51
state department wherever would be
17:54
normal
17:55
if we had a contract with them they
17:58
would tell me what terminal i'd scan the
17:59
barcode
18:00
make sure that i was at the right
18:02
computer and do my job
18:04
so i removed data that means someone
18:07
else replaced it
18:08
so what is the relationship between
18:11
global strategies group
18:13
analysis corporation and canadian
18:16
global information they all do the same
18:19
thing they're the jacks of all trades
18:21
except for the fact that global
18:23
strategies group
18:24
was actually a hub
18:28
for all information in and out in and
18:30
out i mean
18:31
all of the directors there were former
18:33
gchq
18:35
cia nsa you know
18:38
mi6 mi5 german intelligence
18:42
you have to wonder why are all these
18:44
former heads
18:45
heading up a consulting firm
18:49
and what were they consulting and they
18:50
weren't consulting they were collecting
18:53
everybody's data
18:54
and privatizing it john brennan working
18:56
within his network of contracting
18:58
companies
18:59
such as stanley canadian global
19:02
information
19:03
and the analysis corporation helped
19:06
then senator barack obama get elected
19:10
using internet influence operations
19:13
march 5th 2013 brennan gets confirmed as
19:17
cia director dodging controversy over
19:20
his involvement
19:21
in the cia enhanced interrogation
19:24
scandal
19:25
now tell us about these data bridges to
19:28
the nsa
19:30
is that legally obtained information
19:34
i mean that's kind of what snowden did
19:36
too
19:37
according to sources closely connected
19:40
to this subject
19:41
under john brennan's direction snowden
19:44
created
19:45
a data bridge from the nsa database
19:48
into private servers controlled by
19:50
private intelligence
19:52
and cyber security contractors aka
19:55
the analysis corporation global
19:58
strategies group
19:59
and canadian global information
20:02
the joining of streams is duplicating
20:04
the information in the upstream
20:06
that's that's crazy to think that
20:09
another company
20:10
is copying all emails texts phone calls
20:14
messages emojis instagrams tweets
20:18
anything you can imagine that's being
20:21
uploaded
20:22
that has to go into like the 72-hour
20:24
holding it's suddenly being
20:26
pushed offshore but that sounds kind of
20:28
illegal
20:29
because it is june 5th 2013
20:33
edward snowden goes public with the nsa
20:36
program
20:36
prism revealing the nsa collects
20:39
internet traffic
20:41
of all u.s citizens from major internet
20:44
and telecom companies through the fisa
20:47
20:48
program snowden's actions kicked off on
20:51
the federal level
20:53
justification for spying on u.s citizens
20:56
including the senate and congress in the
20:59
name of preventing u.s citizens with
21:01
classified or top secret clearances
21:04
from being able to repeat snowden's
21:06
actions
21:08
this opened the door for the creation of
21:10
clear force
21:12
july 4th 2013 cgi and
21:16
gchq launch a defense protection
21:19
partnership
21:20
which includes sharing threat
21:22
intelligence
21:23
so these were all private corporations
21:26
that
21:27
even had foreigners working in them and
21:31
they had access to nsa
21:34
servers of course they did i mean how do
21:36
you think we found
21:37
through facial recognition of the fbi
21:40
the belgium bomber why would we have
21:43
their
21:44
facial recognition data
21:47
so is this legal what you're telling me
21:51
and why would they do it why would they
21:53
set this up this way
21:54
so sharing our information and our
21:56
private identifying information
21:58
facial recognition biometrics outside of
22:00
the united states
22:01
for official purposes like at a
22:04
consulate and an embassy
22:05
you know through secret service or
22:08
anything like that
22:09
is legal right or through interpol but
22:12
to have a company
22:13
that houses everybody's data and
22:16
any private person can buy that data
22:20
or investigate that data or
22:23
analyze that data that's not and that's
22:26
exactly what gsg was doing
22:28
early 2009 john brennan left government
22:31
and went to work for a small
22:32
intelligence contractor here in the
22:34
virginia area suburban virginia area
22:35
just outside of washington
22:37
the company was called the analysis
22:38
corporation there are subsidiaries of
22:40
subsidiaries some of these companies are
22:41
spun out go public go private again
22:44
it's kind of hard to keep track of them
22:46
in just four months
22:47
gsg cgi and other private contractors
22:51
allegedly had unauthorized access to the
22:54
entire
22:55
five eyes network unfiltered
22:58
unrestricted decompartmentalized
23:01
outside any government regulation or
23:04
oversight
23:05
not surprising the cia gets caught one
23:08
year later
23:09
spying on the us senate their excuse
23:13
it was their own network they had set up
23:16
for the senate to use
23:18
so they had authorization would you
23:21
agree
23:22
that the cia's 2014
23:26
search of senate files was improper
23:32
this is the annual threat assessment
23:33
isn't that yes these were cia computers
23:37
at a cia lease facility it was a cia
23:40
network
23:40
that was shared between senate staffers
23:43
conducting that
23:44
investigation for your report as well as
23:47
cia personnel
23:48
the reality is those computers in effect
23:52
belonged to the cia but they were
23:54
reserved exclusively
23:56
for the committee's use we accelerated
23:59
our ability our whatever better word
24:03
invasiveness and into communications
24:06
networks
24:07
in which legitimate targets coexisted
24:10
with legitimately protected
24:11
communications
24:13
obama takes office and general jones
24:16
being sworn in
24:17
as national security advisor his son
24:20
general jones son
24:21
copyrights ckms congressional
24:25
knowledge management system within a
24:27
couple months after
24:28
he leaves office in 2010 dynology gets
24:32
the contract for ckms the congressional
24:34
knowledge management system
24:37
which basically controls
24:40
all of the scheduling the addresses
24:43
the documents everything for
24:46
congress ckms
24:49
is going to give you access to
24:52
unlimited information think about the
24:55
information you could get from that
24:57
if we look on usspending.gov we see
25:00
dynology was awarded contracts for the
25:03
congressional
25:04
knowledge management system however
25:07
one contract stands out where dynology
25:10
was awarded a contract by the department
25:13
of defense
25:14
that includes a mention of the
25:16
congressional knowledge management
25:18
system
25:19
a closer look shows that the award
25:22
description
25:22
is for ckms hosting labor
25:26
admin core data the primary place of
25:29
performance
25:30
is germany and the north american
25:33
industry classification description is
25:36
data
25:36
processing hosting and related services
25:41
even one section stating manufacturing
25:44
outside the united states use
25:47
outside the united states let it seek in
25:50
that these official documents suggest
25:53
the congressional
25:54
knowledge management system outsourced
25:57
to a private contractor
25:59
is hosted managed and stored in servers
26:03
in germany this is very disturbing
26:07
with the senate's computer network
26:08
compromised by john brennan's cia
26:11
and the congressional knowledge
26:13
management system being hosted
26:15
managed and stored overseas by general
26:18
jones's company
26:19
the ability for these contractors to
26:22
eavesdrop on both the house
26:24
and the senate is staggering when i
26:27
brought this up back in 2018
26:32
shortly after that dynology lost the
26:36
contract that they had had since
26:37
2011 2012 with ckms
26:42
and that contract went to another
26:43
company a company that exists
26:45
as nothing more than a website and a
26:47
mail draw
26:48
a mile or so from technology's tampa
26:51
office
26:52
controlling the entire congressional's
26:54
knowledge management
26:56
and if you look at the contracting
26:57
database they'll say that oh they have
26:59
an american an
27:00
american entity and it's like but it's
27:02
the same ceos for this canadian company
27:04
i'm so confused
27:06
so they even falsify information
27:09
uh so they can obfuscate who where our
27:13
federal tax dollars are going and don't
27:14
forget
27:15
they all share contracts they all
27:17
subcontract
27:18
co-contract scigroup has the exact same
27:22
product
27:23
as dynology the shadow net
27:26
in eyesight right yet the owner of
27:30
dynology
27:30
sits on the board of directors side
27:32
group which in my opinion
27:34
is kind of like the owner of
27:37
coke sitting on the board of directors
27:39
of pepsi attack
27:41
cgi and all these llc's it just keeps
27:45
cycling
27:47
the social security numbers of 19.7
27:50
million americans
27:51
subjected to federal background checks
27:53
as a condition of employment
27:55
are now in the hands of hackers in june
27:58
28:00
the office of personnel management
28:02
announced a
28:03
major data breach tell us about the opm
28:07
hack okay so that's another brennan job
28:10
another hack suppose hack and this is to
28:14
obtain
28:14
delete and obfuscate information hillary
28:17
clinton
28:18
was up for the shopping block about her
28:19
emails right at the state department
28:21
and that was coming up that was big talk
28:24
of the town in 2014.
28:26
suddenly the office of personnel
28:28
management was hacked
28:30
in december down the line five months
28:34
later hillary clinton
28:36
appears in court and they tell her hey
28:38
you're gonna hand over your emails
28:39
a couple days after that the now fired
28:43
corrupt
28:44
leaking former ig of the state
28:46
department
28:47
linux had requested from
28:50
our elected officials to give him a big
28:52
fat budget
28:53
to create his own personal ig of the
28:56
state department server
28:57
how convenient very convenient well we
28:59
have no evidence that our data has been
29:01
compromised
29:02
the fact that the contents of our
29:03
network may be accessed by large numbers
29:05
of department administrators
29:07
puts us at unnecessary risk the it folks
29:10
in the department have the keys to our
29:11
rit system
29:12
so they really have access unfettered
29:14
access to the system if they wanted to
29:16
they could read
29:17
modify delete they could read modify
29:21
delete i would like to be completely
29:23
separate from the department
29:25
to ensure the integrity of our system
29:28
but i also need the department
29:30
to give us access to the same
29:33
systems that we have now give us
29:36
access and he was responsible in
29:39
releasing her emails
29:40
that he gave in little little doses of
29:42
course over time but at the same time
29:45
the press came out with a report oh dear
29:48
months ago
29:49
there was a leak do you have evidence
29:51
that the state department's network has
29:52
been attacked and does that affect you
29:54
guys
29:56
there there and there has been there's
29:58
there's evidence that has been attacked
30:00
and it has affected us
30:01
i can't really go into details uh
30:02
because of the nature of the information
30:04
for people that don't know the office
30:05
personnel management usually has
30:07
information
30:08
on every single american that has
30:11
applied for any type of clearance
30:13
so if you applied for like a white house
30:14
press pass or join the military
30:17
or an admin job that could require
30:20
something like a
30:20
public charlie clearance anything all
30:23
your information is there
30:24
what could they do with all that
30:26
information they started slowly
30:28
creating these memorandums of
30:30
understandings with your secretaries of
30:32
states
30:33
and attorney general secretly behind
30:35
your back providing
30:37
facial recognition data private
30:39
identifying data data data
30:41
this was the most incredible data
30:43
because if you want to control someone
30:46
all you need to do is put that
30:48
information through a couple of systems
30:50
and you'll know exactly what buttons you
30:52
need to push
30:54
and how to make them nod their head the
30:56
way you want them to or shake it
30:58
millions of americans have received
31:00
letters like this
31:01
notifying them their data are at risk
31:04
and referring them to a government
31:05
contracted credit monitoring agency
31:08
does this correlate with predictive
31:10
programming
31:11
yes the merging of john brennan's
31:14
tactical intelligence
31:16
and general jones's operational
31:18
capabilities
31:19
gave birth to clear force isi was
31:23
the relational database component of it
31:25
that's what we named it
31:27
i named it actually and uh what did you
31:30
name it eyesight for
31:32
i like the iphone uh psy for
31:34
psychological
31:35
warfare okay you have the component
31:38
where you need to be able to collect all
31:39
this information
31:41
and then you need to be able to
31:42
collaborate this information
31:44
with a team of an unspecified amount of
31:46
analysts
31:47
and or other legal people that will be
31:49
looking at stuff
31:51
and you need to be able to provide the
31:54
leadership
31:55
of a tactical operation you need to be
31:57
able to provide them what's called the
31:59
cops a common operational pitcher
32:02
right so this provides
32:06
people at the top common operational
32:08
picture of all the different assets
32:10
assets can be journalists it could be an
32:13
entire
32:14
news organization it could be a podcast
32:18
it could be just an individual youtube
32:21
influencer
32:22
it could be anybody like that and you
32:25
would either
32:26
build them from scratch or contract them
32:28
out
32:29
just bring them online according to
32:32
bergy
32:32
the 2012 changes to the smith month
32:35
modernization act of 2012
32:38
opened the floodgates for domestic iia
32:42
social media influence operations do you
32:45
think that
32:45
some of these smart devices were created
32:48
in order to gain access to the public
32:52
by the military-industrial complex i
32:55
know that the iphone
32:56
really was released within this if not
32:59
the same month
33:00
of the iia policy letter right
33:04
i know uh for a fact and you can easily
33:07
look it up at the smith
33:09
act modernization act was modified
33:12
to allow for the influence
33:16
dissemination of propaganda to americans
33:19
which had previously been restricted or
33:22
prevented by the smith
33:24
act in the late 40s when it was put in
33:27
place when they
33:28
modernized that they took away those
33:30
protections
33:31
allowing it to adapt for social media
33:34
and then
33:35
within a few months or just a very short
33:38
period of time
33:39
they came out with the obama phone
33:41
everybody in cleveland no minority got
33:44
obama
33:45
keep obama and president you know he
33:47
gave us a phone
33:49
free cell phones to low-income families
33:51
tracfone has just started a program here
33:54
in the volunteer state called safe link
33:56
wireless
33:56
more than eight hundred thousand
33:58
families here in tennessee look at how
33:59
they manipulated
34:01
the company says this program is about
34:02
providing a safe link for families
34:04
no matter what their level of income is
34:07
very short time
34:08
after that they added free unlimited
34:11
data plans
34:11
to them he also suggested that the
34:14
contiguous release
34:16
of the obama phone with an unlimited
34:18
data plan
34:19
played a significant role in fostering
34:22
the ferguson riots
34:24
using iaa
34:31
so why do you think they were targeting
34:33
them for collection
34:35
what purposes so the the think of what
34:38
you could do
34:38
right think of how easily you could
34:42
start a riot in cleveland if you had the
34:47
data oh my goodness so you could gather
34:51
that information and know how to
34:52
psychologically
34:54
target them to get them upset or
34:57
you know do you think that they were
34:59
pushing information to them like
35:01
tailoring their viewpoint
35:05
on social media i would and when i like
35:08
i said i i didn't really actually finish
35:10
this earlier but
35:11
i originally in 2014 i recognized uh
35:16
black lives matter movement during the
35:21
michael brown riots is being influenced
35:23
by
35:24
iia the colleague of mine in south korea
35:28
did a trace route on it trace routed
35:31
the source of the what i believe to have
35:34
been
35:34
iia to ukraine that's funny
35:38
right uh so because ukraine just always
35:41
keeps popping up
35:43
and whether or not it was actually the
35:45
shadow net itself
35:46
or it was a competitor like mccrystal
35:50
right the crystal what they accused
35:52
mcchrystal of having
35:54
is the exact same thing as what we built
35:56
before him
35:57
maybe it was a competitor who knows it's
36:00
becoming
36:01
really a boutique market do you think
36:03
that
36:04
many of these social media companies
36:05
like twitter facebook
36:07
that they were created with ia
36:09
operations in mind and it was never
36:12
intended to be a free speech platform
36:16
i mean what's your take on that in our
36:18
shadownet flyer
36:20
it has a screenshot of
36:23
south american uh
36:27
social network site that was kind of
36:30
like the predecessor for myspace owned
36:32
by google
36:34
and i believe the name was erco
36:37
and you can actually look on our flyer
36:38
and see a screenshot from that
36:40
which looks like an active engagement
36:42
from south america
36:44
now if you look up what happened to
36:46
irkut
36:47
what was really google's first attempt
36:50
pre
36:51
myspace you'll see that it was largely
36:53
shut down and
36:54
largely contributed to an overwhelming
36:57
use of fake personas
36:58
right what was one of the reasons that
37:00
they attributed to myspace shutting down
37:02
last year rampant fake personas
37:06
at the same time i'm developing these
37:08
flyers
37:09
for a company that doesn't have a sales
37:11
staff they only have a product
37:14
at the same time i'm doing that our
37:17
number one
37:17
partner for a company that doesn't have
37:20
a product that is only sales people
37:23
are working john mccain's campaign
37:28
too risky doing micro targeted social
37:31
media for john mccain's campaign on
37:32
mccain
37:33
and i approve this message you were
37:35
speaking on
37:37
news pundits and how many of the news
37:40
pundits are ia
37:41
assets and intelligence assets so tell
37:44
us more about that
37:46
mika brzezinski her father is you know
37:49
the father
37:50
of influence operations and
37:52
psychological warfare
37:53
a towering figure in american foreign
37:56
policy an extended member of the nbc
37:58
news family as well as a big nav
37:59
brzezinski jimmy carter's national
38:02
security advisor
38:03
jill internet fox news host was also
38:05
vice president
38:06
of jones group international doing an
38:09
interview
38:10
with her old boss and
38:13
my old boss now why would i assume that
38:15
they would be using anything other than
38:17
the shadow net because
38:18
the owner of the shadow net has so many
38:21
key assets
38:22
why would he need to go to anybody else
38:23
right so they get their talking points
38:25
from the analysts that are putting it
38:27
together
38:28
but then they disseminate those talking
38:30
points through non-attribution
38:32
to their assets throughout these news
38:36
organizations
38:37
utilizing an application like the shadow
38:40
name
38:41
julian turner has a direct connection to
38:44
atlantic council general jones was
38:46
the chairman of the board of the
38:48
atlantic council jgi
38:49
jones grip international is an oil lobby
38:53
atlanta council and prisma has a
38:54
relationship prison was
38:56
an energy company obviously they have
38:58
these connections
39:00
this would explain why fox news focuses
39:02
mostly
39:03
on the biden ukraine scandal never
39:06
mentioning
39:06
jones's connections nor the atlantic
39:09
council
39:10
trump focusing on ukraine isn't just
39:13
about
39:14
biden it's about jones hayden
39:17
brennan mcchrystal the state department
39:20
usaid
39:21
and corrupt inspector generals with
39:24
everything in place
39:25
and after being in control of the office
39:28
of the presidency for decades
39:30
the military-industrial complex had
39:33
confidence they could take trump out
39:35
as a candidate or even as president
39:39
has iia been used against president
39:41
trump
39:42
absolutely through the russian dossier
39:46
there are so many people former
39:49
colleagues of mine
39:51
directly connected to the chaternet john
39:54
mccain
39:55
and lindsey graham one of the last two
39:57
people to have their hands on the
39:59
russian dossier
40:00
before it was handed off to buzzfeed as
40:02
part of the dissemination process
40:04
told the president it was not john
40:07
mccain
40:08
i know because john mccain showed me the
40:10
dossier
40:11
it was built it was a product it was
40:13
used as
40:14
a weapon as part of an influence
40:16
operation
40:17
it was fake information put into it to
40:20
help create chaos
40:24
and to influence an election bottom line
40:26
right
40:27
but those people that were directly
40:31
involved with that were also directly
40:33
involved with the shadow now so
40:36
you have knowledge of them using
40:39
military-grade
40:40
psychological warfare weapons
40:44
on the president of the united states
40:48
done by the closest people around him
40:49
too as
40:52
trump's election unfolded and as
40:55
all of the russian collusion and all
40:57
these things started happening and
40:59
and becoming exposed revealed to me
41:02
it was to keep from exposing the stuff
41:06
they've been doing over here which i
41:08
believe includes
41:09
the maidan massacre in ukraine where did
41:12
the dossier come from
41:14
nelior testified it came from ukraine
41:18
where's all the money laundering and
41:21
crazy
41:22
iias we see going on ukraine
41:26
so manafort's being accused of social
41:28
media influence operations in ukraine in
41:31
41:32
world courts charged him with that
41:34
ukraine was the epicenter of
41:36
everything like everything and that's
41:39
because
41:40
we had named that nation and made them
41:43
deal to us
41:44
barack hussein obama did it you know we
41:47
deployed troops
41:48
national guard of course and what states
41:51
are the ones that work with ukraine it
41:53
would be california and new york
41:55
so we deployed troops there
42:03
stay independent and arrest the
42:05
americans and the europeans
42:07
and they were really upset that they
42:09
weren't willing to commit
42:11
to receive debt from the eu and ignore
42:13
russia
42:14
which they had been attached to for eons
42:17
so we went in there and destroyed them
42:19
that's how hunter biden got his job
42:22
that's how we weaseled our way in there
42:24
we got a hold of corrupt people we said
42:27
we'll help you out with your lawsuits
42:29
you get us in there we wrote bills we
42:31
sent the money so we can
42:32
help them conduct elections
42:37
we did everything there the obama aid
42:39
package in ukraine
42:41
which corresponds with joe biden's
42:43
billion dollar loan guarantee scandal
42:46
is the same aid package where seidl got
42:49
a field office in kiev
42:51
to provide election training and
42:53
election management
42:54
for the ukrainian election commission
42:57
seidl is one of the most notorious
42:59
outsourced companies for elections with
43:02
regular
43:02
electronic voting machine problems who
43:05
also
43:06
tabulate our election results and cloud
43:08
services
43:09
in europe aka servers outside the united
43:13
states
43:14
a whistleblower leaked to me in 2019
43:18
internal documents from seidl that
43:20
appeared to show
43:21
meddling in the kentucky election
43:24
atlantic council
43:25
has been citing america's policies for
43:28
decades now
43:29
and look at what a panic they were in
43:32
when
43:33
trump made that phone call to ukraine
43:35
they went into absolute
43:37
panic mode 75 of the people testifying
43:41
were all directly connected to general
43:44
jones
43:44
mccain and an atlantic council
43:48
the now ig of the nsa
43:51
literally with his wife created the
43:53
national anti-corruption bureau in the
43:56
ukraine
43:57
in 2009 they created it
44:00
robert storch is the deputy head of the
44:03
u.s
44:04
inspector general's office it's a pun
44:11
i i recognize how important this task is
44:14
for naboo and for the effort to address
44:18
corruption
44:19
there in ukraine september 30th 2016
44:23
obama knows that within 30 days if the
44:26
nsa
44:26
can't fix the over collection problem by
44:29
either
44:30
dumping data or justifying having it the
44:33
fisa court will order
44:34
the ig of the nsa to investigate
44:38
so what does obama do he writes an
44:40
executive order
44:41
that makes the ig of the nsa a
44:44
presidential appointment
44:46
rather than an appointment by the
44:48
director of the nsa
44:50
november 30th 2016 obama nominates
44:54
robert storch who is working as deputy
44:57
ig
44:57
of the doj under horowitz at the same
45:00
time
45:01
i'm rob storch and i'm honored to serve
45:04
as the inspector general at the national
45:05
security agency
45:07
during the transition period from the
45:09
obama administration
45:11
into the trump administration storch
45:14
appears to never have
45:15
actually been confirmed by the trump
45:17
administration
45:19
how did this guy get confirmed
45:22
not one person asked hey have you ever
45:25
worked for i mean
45:26
a couple months before they even had the
45:27
hearing to see if he's going to be
45:29
confirmed or not
45:31
nobody asked him hey did you by any
45:33
chance get an offer from the president
45:34
of ukraine
45:36
to work for them it was all over the
45:38
media but not one person asked
45:40
you know who else helped them set it up
45:42
bill taylor and george kent
45:44
those two clowns also testified against
45:46
the president one of them has supersonic
45:47
hearing
45:48
they could hear phones that are not on
45:50
speakerphone
45:51
from across the room so that's odd
45:55
according to tori the alleged
45:57
impeachment whistleblower
45:59
was actually a wiretap hence supersonic
46:03
hearing capabilities eric sieramella
46:06
was a decoy to hide the fact that the
46:09
president was being
46:10
wiretapped through a 702 data over
46:13
collection problem
46:15
connected to the sunset clause
46:18
collection
46:18
problem that the nsa inspector general
46:20
robert storch
46:22
oversaw the question is what has been
46:25
the senate intelligence committee all
46:28
complacent
46:28
every single one of them because it's
46:31
their job to be our voice and ask those
46:33
questions
46:34
so i mean i guess that they're in on it
46:36
so i guess the question is are they all
46:38
just
46:39
that inept or
46:42
is there something else going on section
46:44
46:45
of the fisa amendment act of 2008
46:48
was created to stop illegal surveillance
46:51
through
46:51
data collection it ends up being used
46:54
as cover providing the intelligence
46:57
agencies front-facing legal access
47:00
to unauthorized data while turning a
47:03
blind eye
47:04
to private contractors having back door
47:07
access
47:08
to all data i had access
47:12
through the administrative side platform
47:15
because i was one of the first
47:16
on it to be able to
47:21
see all communications between
47:24
people like adam schiff brennan
47:28
feinstein's staffers
47:31
and general jones and many more that i
47:35
don't want to say because i haven't
47:36
publicized that yet
47:37
actually because there's foreign people
47:39
that i did see communications of
47:42
former gchq head hannigan
47:45
robert hannigan was part of the company
47:47
at gsg right
47:48
so i gave most of this information to
47:51
millie weaver and she put out a report
47:54
and even though i had legal access to
47:57
all their communications
47:59
because i had my username and password
48:01
the minute she did that report
48:03
within just i believe almost
48:06
instantaneously
48:07
the website was taken down and my access
48:10
was revoked they changed it
48:11
well it wasn't revoked they just
48:13
appalled the whole server
48:14
it was done it was finished they made it
48:17
toast
48:18
i mean that's what they do but nothing
48:20
ever really dies really
48:22
because the way they use their servers
48:23
is by torrents so
48:25
all their information is hidden
48:27
somewhere across the planet
48:30
maybe we should look at some old
48:31
articles that i put out on hurricane
48:33
electric
48:34
to find those servers and those little
48:36
bits and
48:37
seed them correctly so i mean you'd be
48:41
able to seat it with something like a
48:42
keystone
48:44
he's done he's
48:48
i want to ask you about john brennan and
48:50
the black male
48:53
so who all did he have
48:56
blackmail collected on any politicians
49:02
you mean that i've seen yes
49:07
a lot of people yes and politicians
49:12
yes so would you
49:16
say there's any uh side
49:19
more democrats or more republican or is
49:21
it kind of even
49:23
very even steven okay so
49:27
once this blackmail was collected on
49:30
politicians
49:31
what did they do with it even pelosi
49:34
doesn't know that what they have under
49:37
you know just blumenthal nobody
49:41
i can keep going down but do they know
49:43
that these people have blackmail on them
49:46
only if they've butted heads okay so we
49:48
saw a budding of heads
49:50
between murkowski was it and um
49:54
feinstein right that's a budding of pets
49:59
that's where it's like hey we got this
50:01
you know we should put her up against
50:03
the wall
50:03
it happens all the time now you know how
50:06
our government has been compromised
50:09
24 7 surveillance mixed with blackmail
50:12
what's the significance of cambridge
50:15
analytica being attached to trump's
50:17
campaign
50:18
everything that i saw with um
50:21
the description of like how the
50:23
cambridge analytica function
50:25
what they did their app the computer
50:28
applications
50:29
everything that i saw with that
50:34
i would describe as a you know just a
50:37
a later iteration of the shattering was
50:40
cambridge analytica to your knowledge in
50:42
iaa
50:43
operation yes it was and i
50:47
believe that it was so blatant because
50:50
it was
50:50
piloted at the same time that the rnc
50:52
and the dnc were hacked
50:55
it was all formulated correctly i had
50:57
said to you it's all coming out
50:59
the question is how i didn't get
51:01
inspired to leak hillary's emails
51:03
and i have nothing to do with russia
51:07
so the fact is
51:12
it looks like i did both if i wasn't me
51:16
i would say yes that's what it looks
51:17
51:20
i was part of the team running obama's
51:21
facebook
51:24
we invented the way social media is used
51:27
to communicate with voters
51:31
this is how they were gonna do it you
51:32
know they were supposed to go in
51:34
they were supposed to sway in because
51:36
they were supposed to give up the goods
51:38
to match the russia hack
51:40
why would they be running an ia
51:42
operation
51:43
that would be helping trump win because
51:46
that doesn't make sense when we
51:48
know that general jones is a democrat
51:51
and many of these people
51:52
don't like trump so what gives
51:55
well because then we just make it look
51:57
like russia was running the cambridge
51:59
analytica program too
52:01
and it admits to it right here i am
52:04
headed to washington dc for my testimony
52:08
for
52:09
another investigation i definitely
52:11
didn't think
52:12
that while we're sitting there counting
52:15
votes
52:15
that some of those votes were made by
52:19
people who had
52:21
seen fake news stories paid for by
52:25
russia
52:25
on their facebook page so not only did
52:29
they hack the dnc
52:31
and the rnc but nobody talks about that
52:33
right
52:34
because we're only supposed to focus
52:35
that russia was hacking just the dnc
52:37
not the rnc we keep forgetting about
52:39
that because it was just information
52:41
brennan was getting
52:43
they wanted to get access to servers
52:44
that's the way it goes anyway
52:46
cambridge analytica at the same time
52:48
would be supposedly helping president
52:50
trump win
52:51
and the russia collusion hoax would have
52:54
stuck better
52:55
because behind all those llc's and the
52:58
glitz and glamour they would have had
53:00
some statue of vladimir putin in a tutu
53:03
waiting for you yeah i
53:07
worked at cambridge analytica while they
53:10
had facebook data sets
53:12
went to russia one time while i worked
53:15
for cambridge i visited julie the
53:16
science while i worked for cambridge
53:19
pitched the trump campaign and wrote the
53:20
first contract
53:22
i have an email from one of our senior
53:24
data scientists
53:26
that said that we were actually using
53:28
facebook-like data in our modeling the
53:30
methodology was considered a weapon
53:33
um weapons grade communications tactics
53:36
well done brett
53:37
looked quite tough and you did okay with
53:40
a
53:41
winky face a little emoji and we found
53:44
out
53:44
that cambridge analytica reached out to
53:46
wikileaks and said hey can we help
53:48
what that means is we've got a russian
53:52
intelligence operation underway to
53:54
illegally influence the u.s election in
53:56
trump's favor
53:58
and we've got the data firm paid by the
54:00
trump campaign
54:02
offering operational help to that effort
54:05
are there any ties between mr trump you
54:07
or your campaign
54:09
and putin and his regime no there are
54:11
not it's absurd
54:13
and you know there's no basis to it
54:15
cambridge analytica
54:16
was used to create the appearance that
54:19
russia conducted
54:20
influence operations to help trump win
54:23
the 2016 election stone manafort
54:26
davis mccain jones all of these people
54:30
have been doing this for to my knowledge
54:35
a decade of my personal fact witness
54:38
knowledge they've been doing this for a
54:41
decade prior to
54:42
trump even running for office i met with
54:44
roger stone
54:45
we were at his table at a speaking
54:47
engagement that he did in clearwater
54:49
florida
54:50
and i asked roger stone at that time
54:53
are you you know did you work with do
54:56
you know jim jones
54:57
did you work with dynology and he
54:59
acknowledged his
55:00
relationship and his yeah sure i did ask
55:03
guy
55:03
i asked him flat out i said
55:06
did you use the shadow net did you know
55:10
about it he's like
55:10
no stone leaving the trump campaign
55:13
early on
55:14
suggests candidate trump didn't want his
55:17
campaign tied to stone's influence
55:19
operations we really pioneered negative
55:22
campaign advertising
55:25
stone does have a reputation for
55:27
political
55:28
dirty tricks and influence operations
55:31
i revel in your hatred because if i
55:34
weren't effective
55:35
you wouldn't hate me manafort and roger
55:39
stone go way back
55:40
like from the 80s you know like come on
55:43
these people have been through
55:45
everything together
55:46
and you know this is why they targeted
55:49
them
55:50
and this is why they went on manafort
55:52
for things that were like ancient it's
55:54
like man no
55:55
not even a statute of limitation not
55:57
anything come on man seriously
55:59
nope sai group and wiki strats
56:01
absolutely connected
56:03
to the shadow now through the owners of
56:06
the shadow now
56:07
due the fact that the psy group
56:11
through paul manafort
56:14
submitted a proposal to trump campaign
56:16
now trump's campaign
56:18
rejected the proposal i love that man
56:21
right that's why i keep voting for him
56:23
because even when he's given the
56:25
opportunity
56:26
to do that he rejected it the trump
56:29
campaign must
56:30
have known the dems would try to use
56:32
anything against them
56:33
trump must have sensed that the offer
56:35
for influence operations
56:37
was a honey trap to set him up well do
56:40
you think that the reason they attached
56:42
manafort to trump's campaign because
56:45
that was kind of later right
56:46
attached them onto there do you think
56:48
it's because they were trying to frame
56:50
up trump
56:51
yes because they failed with their iia
56:53
attempt
56:54
yeah i definitely would say that
56:56
manafort was an asset
56:59
whether or not he fully understood what
57:02
his role was
57:04
you know he might they might have lied
57:06
to him about what is true
57:08
what their true intentions were i
57:10
believe they fully intended
57:12
to throw them under the bus because two
57:14
things had to happen
57:15
they could not let hillary win and they
57:18
could not let trump
57:20
keep his seat right so they were trying
57:24
to kill two birds with one stone
57:26
using manafort to make sure that hillary
57:29
doesn't win
57:30
through iia through wikistrat through
57:33
his connections there
57:36
and then those same people turning
57:38
around
57:39
throwing him under the bus by somebody
57:41
who had previously worked with
57:43
manafort and understood what he had been
57:45
doing and what he was doing and
57:46
used that to exploit him as a way to
57:49
hurt trump
57:50
since their whole attempt to have him
57:54
employ a company to help him win and use
57:57
these psychological operations that the
57:59
left was using i mean they're doing it
58:01
we should do it
58:02
and he didn't and that's in the mueller
58:04
report that's in the new york times
58:06
there are several instances where he's
58:09
rejected
58:10
the opportunity to take advantage of
58:13
influence of
58:14
influence operations be it iia supported
58:18
or just your standard run in the middle
58:20
influence operations
58:22
right they've rejected that and the
58:24
thing is
58:25
people like roger stone aren't
58:28
saints but they're not demons either
58:32
they skirt the outs and they're great of
58:34
what they do
58:35
and you know you either love them or not
58:37
it's like brie cheese
58:39
but the one thing that you can be sure
58:40
of is that he sticks to his principles
58:43
and if he's your friend especially if
58:45
he's been your friend for 40 years
58:47
like he was with president trump there's
58:48
no way he's going to flip on you
58:51
to save his butt ever
58:54
because that's what honest people do
58:57
yeah he seems to know how the games and
58:59
the swamp are played
59:00
so i mean he knows how they operate it
59:03
was actually framed by people that he
59:04
work with
59:05
i mean that software was created
59:09
you know by his friend that created the
59:11
magic wheel software like implemented
59:13
shadow net for the courts so they can
59:15
59:16
randomly have such specified
59:20
you know out of millions of people that
59:22
were in the pool
59:23
they were all like intelligence
59:25
contractors and never trumpers come on
59:28
so why wouldn't they just focus their
59:30
efforts on running iaa operations to get
59:32
hillary in office
59:34
oh they did are you kidding they
59:36
deployed everything
59:38
from censoring shadow banning
59:41
to dismissals to full-blown mockingbirds
59:45
i mean that's where we saw the real
59:47
face of the press that is exactly where
59:49
we saw it
59:50
um you know i want all of you to know
59:54
that that's true not only for the
59:56
campaign but if i
59:58
am fortunate enough to be your president
60:01
i want you to know and i want you to
60:03
tell anybody you know
60:05
any friends or colleagues at school or
60:07
work
60:08
or your neighborhood whether you vote
60:10
for me
60:11
or vote against me
60:17
the polls 98 chance hillary clinton wins
60:20
60:21
what yeah i mean what those were bogus
60:24
uh everything that was an iia that was
60:26
hijack your reality to think
60:28
she's already won so obviously she's the
60:30
best all the
60:31
superstars coming out how she's amazing
60:34
all these concerts
60:35
and all to divert you away from the fact
60:37
that she couldn't walk
60:38
talk climb stairs say a word without
60:41
checking out
60:43
hillary clinton is on stage right now as
60:46
we speak
60:47
and she is coughing non-stop did she
60:50
like chuck up a lung or something that
60:51
one day
60:52
that was super weird there is
60:55
a a definitely some context that needs
60:58
to be understood
60:59
in the relationship between general
61:00
jones obama
61:02
and hillary clinton general jones was
61:05
originally
61:06
offered by obama the position of uh
61:10
secretary of state he accepted his fam
61:13
talked to his family he accepted and
61:15
then two days later without even telling
61:17
him
61:18
which was kind of a jerk move to do um
61:21
obama turned around and tapped hillary
61:23
clinton
61:24
and i know that jones jim jones
61:27
told me that his dad was really offended
61:29
by that
61:30
and then he was offered and accepted
61:34
the role the position of national
61:36
security advisor
61:37
but actually considered turning it down
61:39
because it was so offended by what it
61:41
was so upset by what it happened
61:42
what would be the point of
61:46
like making hillary out of the equation
61:48
to then get trump in to then
61:51
want to just impeach him well because
61:54
he wasn't their choice these people hate
61:56
trump he's a jackass
61:58
so we're talking about at the time that
62:01
would just make
62:02
pence in charge well which depends
62:05
you think john mccain would have rather
62:07
had pence in charge
62:08
i think lindsey graham would rather have
62:10
pence lindsey graham was so frustrated
62:12
with trump
62:13
trump he took his phone and smashed it
62:16
on youtube
62:17
because trump gave out his phone number
62:19
trump drove that man crazy
62:21
trump got in the way of the big game a
62:24
contest between
62:25
contractors and subcontractors over
62:28
who gets first dibs on defense security
62:32
and tech contracts mueller
62:35
since uh i think it was like august of
62:37
62:38
was well aware that i had in my
62:41
possessions
62:42
portions of the dnc mirrored server in
62:45
february and march did you know that
62:47
are you done and when my private life
62:50
was
62:51
collapsing the same exact date not
62:53
without a minute of separation
62:55
i was served by barack hussein obama's
62:58
attorney
62:59
three years later to come and talk about
63:02
it did you know that
63:03
i did not know that they went as hard as
63:05
they could
63:06
stone the same thing they went with
63:08
nothing like look mueller called him in
63:11
right for these emails and talking about
63:13
wikileaks
63:14
when i had actual portions of the dancer
63:18
like even mueller knew i had it why did
63:20
mueller never call me back
63:22
when i went to him and told him about
63:24
all this information and spoke to him
63:26
for 15 minutes
63:27
every one of these people are so corrupt
63:29
it's not even funny the swamp already
63:31
knew in august of 2016
63:34
that the information was compromised by
63:36
people
63:37
and they knew what type of people had
63:40
accessed that information
63:41
but they didn't know who some people
63:44
will say well maybe they're
63:45
investigating and
63:46
how can you investigate it if you don't
63:48
ever call me back
63:49
and you don't ever really because
63:51
there's a lot of things that i need to
63:52
be able to explain to them that i can't
63:54
say
63:55
outside of a classified environment so
63:58
they're not even if they are
63:59
investigating it they certainly aren't
64:00
doing it with all the information
64:03
stop stop stop
64:07
we all know it was a fix did the doj
64:10
outsource the mueller investigation to
64:13
cgi
64:15
well yes they did so i'll tell you what
64:17
happened so i actually
64:18
uh for my listeners on air i interviewed
64:22
former attorney
64:23
acting attorney general whitaker i want
64:25
to ask you something you were chief of
64:26
staff for
64:27
um jeff sessions so there's obviously
64:30
contracts that are signed like you know
64:31
how you hire vendors
64:32
i wanted to know why during the mueller
64:35
probe
64:36
we spent over 40 million dollars in
64:39
waste management
64:40
to a canadian company that works with
64:44
canadian intelligence
64:45
yeah sounds like paper shredding yeah
64:49
that's it all there's there's you know
64:50
this is the thing we we need
64:52
watchdogs and something i did before i
64:54
came to washington dc was run
64:56
a watchdog group that asked these types
64:58
of questions and to make sure that
65:00
that like you know kind of there's not
65:03
um
65:04
you know waste broad abuse so why is our
65:06
department of justice
65:08
outsourcing to canadian intelligence
65:11
companies
65:12
access to the mueller investigation that
65:15
definitely seems improper now
65:17
this canadian company how much were they
65:20
paying and were they paying them with
65:22
tax dollars we have to ask ourselves why
65:24
would
65:25
we use federal tax dollars and upwards
65:29
of 40 million
65:30
to have them do paper shredding for
65:32
mueller and administrative tasks and
65:35
emptying garbage cans
65:37
that sounds like a leaking opportunity
65:40
that sounds like
65:41
why are we getting foreign nationals
65:42
involved in an investigation
65:44
that we're supposedly investigating the
65:46
president the sitting president of the
65:48
united states from cgi's involvement
65:51
in the passport fiasco in 2008 to cgi
65:55
involved in the mueller investigation
65:57
we see how contractors have the ability
66:00
to both perform
66:01
and clean up their own dirty work i
66:04
think it's about time people understand
66:06
what happened and i've made it no secret
66:09
that i know what happened
66:11
so seth rich worked for the dnc
66:15
he was asked just like i he was asked
66:19
hey why don't you go image the dnc
66:21
server right there since you're there
66:22
for us
66:23
so we can keep it safe and he did so
66:27
and he uploaded it where he was told so
66:29
he uploaded it where he was supposed to
66:31
and there were a lot of knees that saw
66:33
it bees meeting
66:35
group of friends that i have where we
66:36
sit and talk string theory and
66:38
predictive analytics
66:40
on the underneath so we find this and
66:44
it's like whoa
66:45
treasure trove copied and we fractioned
66:49
it
66:49
so that way we can download it because
66:51
it was so massive
66:54
and that's what happened so i'll tell
66:57
you what happened to seth ridge
66:59
so he did his job as he was asked at the
67:01
same time the rnc was also hacked
67:04
again brennan m.o let's hack and the
67:07
hack was done on purpose so you can
67:09
delete information
67:11
insert information and of course with
67:13
them putting cambridge analytica
67:16
and sending them over to president trump
67:18
which was a trap
67:19
that was a trap um
67:23
you clearly can see it they hack the rnc
67:27
you mean you had someone within the gop
67:29
do it for you
67:31
because no one died there and yes some
67:34
of those emails escaped
67:36
because that is what was considered
67:38
mitigation
67:39
you have to give them something really
67:41
bad and so when he saw that they had
67:43
retroactively changed things the stories
67:45
and the rumors going in
67:47
seeing the bernie sanders elections were
67:49
being stolen
67:51
the dnc was all about hillary not about
67:53
real elections
67:55
that it was all rigged he came in
67:58
contact with a guy named sean lucas but
68:00
we did make contact with somebody from
68:01
the democratic national committee's
68:03
office
68:04
and they've been served democracy has
68:07
prevailed today
68:08
so they decided oh yeah maybe we can get
68:10
it out to someone else
68:13
and it was not to julian assange direct
68:17
and both of those guys are dead but in a
68:20
bizarre twist of events on august 2nd
68:22
less than one month after serving the
68:24
subpoena lucas was reported dead
68:27
hillary's emails were still being
68:28
examined they had to get rid of the
68:30
evidence
68:31
and the only way that they can access
68:33
the whole dnc server
68:35
is if there was a breach and that's how
68:37
you can go in
68:39
and change things this is why the fbi
68:41
never asked for the server
68:43
that's the real story so as seth rich
68:45
thought
68:46
that what he was doing was correct
68:49
later on he realized it was not that's
68:51
why there was such a big gap they didn't
68:53
need to
68:53
find him they needed to find out who had
68:57
it and they already knew
68:59
that i myself had portions of the dnc
69:01
server
69:02
and others in march and february
69:06
obama's lawyer for seth rich three years
69:09
later says
69:10
you need to come and tell us about south
69:12
rich i was like i don't need to do
69:13
anything
69:14
i don't know who you're trying to you're
69:16
being subpoenaed i can't bring you
69:18
anything because you're three years too
69:19
late
69:20
and for the record usually they're going
69:22
to be three minutes too late
69:24
you know hillary doesn't have a patent
69:26
on hammers
69:29
or city dumps or a bleach bit or
69:32
or didn't crowdstrike initially
69:35
investigate the dnc server
69:39
creating the whole russia hacked the
69:41
election
69:42
scenario when the dnc hired us back in
69:45
may
69:46
we actually came in deployed our
69:47
technology called falcon on all the
69:48
systems inside the corporate network
69:50
were these people that were actually
69:52
doing the hacking of the dnc
69:53
there were two groups two independently
69:55
working group that we associate with
69:56
russian intelligence agencies
69:58
one of them was associated with gru the
70:00
primary military intelligence agency in
70:01
russia
70:03
crowdstrike owned by that alpervich
70:06
guy who is a senior advisor on the
70:10
atlanta council
70:11
when president trump called up the
70:13
ukrainian president
70:14
what did he ask him for the the the
70:17
crowd strike
70:18
servers right again all
70:21
immediate direct colleagues like the
70:24
brown bag
70:25
lunch at this big you know
70:28
star chamber that you could imagine
70:31
existing there
70:33
i'm sorry mr president they're all there
70:35
yeah
70:36
just like what can we do orange man bad
70:39
what is just statistical odds of that
70:42
six degrees of kevin bacon existing
70:44
on virtually everybody connected to the
70:46
russian dossier
70:47
and the impeachment the only other
70:50
person
70:50
that directly connected to both of them
70:52
is president trump and he's on the
70:54
receiving end of it
70:56
but yet you never hear this man's name
70:59
general jones that's the guy that heads
71:01
up clear for us that's the guy that
71:03
took shadow net and made it what it is
71:05
that's the guy that
71:07
resold reinvented shadow knit to create
71:09
the magic wheel at the dc
71:11
courts to make sure that they get the
71:12
most compromised
71:14
juries you know put together for anyone
71:17
that they didn't want
71:18
when general jones was tapped as
71:22
the chairman of the board of atlanta
71:25
council by
71:26
to replace unspent jon huntsman
71:29
one of the first orders of business that
71:34
he did with the atlanta council was to
71:37
create a partnership
71:38
with facebook right
71:42
that happened a month after mark
71:44
zuckerberg
71:45
sat in front of congress yes i mean they
71:48
they did not want their information to
71:50
be
71:51
sold to cambridge analytica by a
71:52
developer and
71:54
and that happened and it happened on our
71:57
watch
71:58
so even though we didn't do it i think
72:00
we have a responsibility to be able to
72:01
prevent that and be able to take action
72:03
sooner
72:04
so as a month after
72:07
they do that facebook partners
72:11
with general jones at the atlanta
72:13
council
72:14
to restore election integrity worldwide
72:18
right so the best out of seven billion
72:21
people on the planet
72:23
mark zuckerberg picks the owner of the
72:25
shadow net
72:26
president donald trump and mike pence
72:28
both ran
72:30
ads on facebook that uh
72:33
included a symbol of an upside down red
72:36
triangle
72:37
facebook today removed the ads facebook
72:40
has taken action against what it calls
72:42
harmful misinformation from president
72:44
trump the company deleted a post by the
72:46
president that included a false
72:48
statement
72:49
to restore election integrity worldwide
72:52
we all know that he was connect directly
72:55
connected to cambridge analytica through
72:57
scigroup
72:57
and wikistrat so essentially what they
73:00
did was they partnered with cambridge
73:02
analytica again
73:03
this also explains why facebook went to
73:06
atlantic council
73:07
aka jones to fix the cambridge analytica
73:11
problem they needed to cover their iia
73:15
tracks what you've seen with the recent
73:18
riots surrounding george floyd's death
73:21
from your perspective does that look
73:23
like an ia
73:24
operation absolutely nothing feels
73:28
natural about what's going on
73:30
more stuff is fake and fabricated right
73:33
now
73:34
in the news than what's actually real
73:37
when i say faker fabricated i mean
73:40
like okay you have the truth and
73:43
it's being represented to you with
73:46
a very specific slant
73:50
it's so far beyond you know it's a
73:53
couple
73:54
you know russia making a couple spending
73:57
some money on some facebook ads
73:59
right if you believe that then they've
74:02
already won
74:03
so that's how it works it's like the
74:04
movie wag the dog quite literally
74:07
well you know movies tell a lot of
74:08
stories and um
74:11
it's almost it's almost as if they're
74:14
making fun of us
74:15
they made fun of alex jones when he used
74:18
to point out
74:19
all these false flags i mean i guess
74:22
that's just the term he
74:23
was using but if you actually look what
74:26
he
74:26
was pointing out in a lot of instances
74:28
was iia operations
74:31
jane what more can you tell us about the
74:33
salomon brothers building and it's
74:34
collapsing and it's collapsing and it's
74:36
collapsed
74:36
as you can see behind me the uh trade
74:39
center
74:40
appears to be still burning we are
74:41
getting information now that one of the
74:43
other buildings building
74:44
seven in the world trade center complex
74:47
is on fire
74:48
and has either collapsed or is
74:50
collapsing
74:52
well but he didn't know the term ia so
74:54
it would be
74:56
easier for people to understand
74:57
someone's hacking a reality because now
74:59
in this day and age of computing
75:01
that makes more sense to people they
75:02
understand it more oh
75:04
hack my reality you mean change the way
75:06
i see things and that is exactly what an
75:08
iia is
75:10
it's just that it's software churning
75:12
out oh you need to do this
75:13
to get this outcome kind of like using
75:16
that shadow net
75:17
in the dc chords and saying oh
75:19
prosecutor you want him to go to jail
75:21
and you want to guilty for
75:22
uh we're gonna have to pull it out and
75:24
then when a pool of jury people come
75:26
all of them are potential to give you a
75:28
guilty verdict
75:30
so then you pick from all the people
75:31
that will give you a guilty verdict
75:34
so there's no chance that you'll win and
75:36
even
75:39
he said the judges are corrupt that's a
75:41
major
75:42
problem for the justice system if people
75:44
are able to use that technology
75:46
and jury selection to be able to predict
75:49
who's gonna
75:50
you know throw their vote a certain way
75:53
[Applause]
75:54
is anyone stopping them that's a major
75:57
problem right
75:58
it is and roger stone with this
76:00
communication will solve it
76:02
because this is where it all comes to
76:04
the surface how do you think
76:06
your jury pool was selected
76:09
well obviously i don't know i do know
76:12
that based on the
76:13
statistics on the district of columbia
76:16
the
76:17
the statistical improbability of my jury
76:20
having a single republican
76:22
should be impossible the statistical
76:24
impossibility of my jury having a single
76:26
military veteran
76:28
should be impossible the statistical
76:30
possibility
76:31
of my jury having no jurors with less
76:34
than a college education
76:36
is impossible uh but that was the case
76:39
well what if i told you roger that your
76:41
jury
76:42
was uh actually selected the jury pulled
76:45
the grander jury pool right
76:47
before the voidier as they say where you
76:49
kind of select and approve and deny
76:51
right
76:52
the the majority of it was actually
76:55
plugged into a program but see this
76:57
program wanted to select
76:59
a jury pool that would get you a guilty
77:02
verdict no matter what hence
77:06
the odds like you say are so far-fetched
77:09
so the question is
77:10
who was the company who was the vendor
77:13
that was used
77:15
to select your greater pool
77:18
for the jury and if your you know
77:21
lawyer was to able to able to find that
77:24
or ask that question
77:26
i would not be surprised if you see the
77:28
name general hayden hop up i do think it
77:30
might
77:31
strengthen my possibility of my appeal
77:35
should that become necessary i will
77:37
never
77:38
plead guilty to something i didn't do
77:40
it's a
77:41
matter that does require some research
77:44
and i appreciate it for bringing it up
77:46
it's amazing it's like minority report
77:49
in real time
77:50
today clear force is kind of like
77:53
what they built it's it's the next
77:56
iteration of the shadow
77:58
they took the cycle they took the
78:01
profile personas and profile
78:04
capabilities
78:05
they added real-time criminal background
78:08
travel financial medical added all these
78:12
things in to create
78:14
predictive behavioral profiles to
78:16
determine whether or not you're likely
78:18
to steal or leak
78:20
clear force actually sells this to hr
78:23
right
78:23
so you could actually go into a job
78:26
apply for it
78:27
not get a job because an application
78:31
with an algorithm designed by obama's
78:33
national security advisor
78:34
and or obama's cia director
78:37
determined that you were predictively
78:39
likely to steal or leak in some minority
78:41
report like
78:42
fashion and you may never ever steal or
78:46
leak but you might lose a job because
78:49
something read all your posts and looked
78:51
at your information and determined them
78:53
think about it if people knew just how
78:57
bad it is
78:58
think about how many things he's
79:00
changing and how much money they're
79:01
taking i mean think of all the money
79:02
they're gonna lose and contracting
79:04
he's stop the clearances remember once
79:06
you're out now we pull your clearance
79:07
you did that remember
79:09
so now all the future generals or all
79:11
the future
79:12
intelligence community persons don't get
79:15
to use their clearance if your out is
79:16
finished
79:17
you guys were paying me as taxpayers for
79:19
paying me
79:20
as the information insurance security
79:22
officer to
79:24
protect our national security so you all
79:27
should want
79:28
to get to the bottom of this as much as
79:30
anybody as much as i do
79:31
but it's very personal to me i won't
79:33
deny that when you have your
79:37
trying to surf your president by penning
79:39
in an anonymous letter to
79:41
end new york times that's a big problem
79:44
this is the biggest and boldest move
79:47
towards the
79:48
ultimate surveillance state ever made
79:50
and it's near
79:51
completion micromanaging this technology
79:54
on a global scale would require
79:56
integrating it with
79:57
artificial intelligence imagine
79:59
artificial intelligence autonomously
80:02
operating the shadow net and clear force
80:05
interpol's 2019 publication artificial
80:08
intelligence and robotics for law
80:09
enforcement
80:10
reveals we are already there quote
80:13
although films such as minority report
80:15
and robocop
80:16
may not present the most attractive
80:18
depiction of the future of advanced
80:19
technologies in law enforcement
80:21
understanding how these technologies can
80:23
be applied by law enforcement
80:25
agencies for the safety and security of
80:28
our global community
80:29
is of critical importance keep a safe
80:32
distance of six feet
80:34
short from a major pr rollout there is
80:36
an international
80:37
push for autonomous law enforcement to
80:40
remove the human factor
80:42
several features of the interpol program
80:44
indicate that they are using an
80:46
iteration of shadow net and clear force
80:49
technology
80:50
this march 2017 united states patent
80:53
issued to jim jones iii and clear force
80:56
spells it out quote systems and methods
80:59
for electronically monitoring
81:02
to determine potential risk several
81:04
diagrams in this patent look identical
81:07
to the dashboard
81:08
layout of the shadow net the patent
81:10
mentions integration with u.s
81:12
and international databases local law
81:15
enforcement
81:16
and individual state databases all fed
81:19
into international justice and public
81:22
safety networks
81:24
full integration of all data including
81:26
the internet of things
81:28
is the objective a march 2020 atlantic
81:31
council
81:32
policy primer ai society and governance
81:35
references the 2019 interpol publication
81:38
stating quote the united nations
81:41
inter-regional
81:42
crime and justice research institute and
81:44
the international criminal police
81:46
organization
81:47
are leading the conversation on
81:49
autonomous patrol robots
81:51
tracking and tracing systems forecasting
81:54
tools
81:54
predictive policing and more the next
81:57
iteration of the shadow net and clear
81:59
force is ready to go
82:01
integration with ai robots and the
82:04
replacement
82:04
of traditional law enforcement is just
82:07
around the corner
82:08
given that leftist organizations managed
82:11
by momentum
82:12
which is behind the defund the police
82:15
movement
82:15
and given that momentum has been
82:17
connected to iia
82:19
operations the case can be made that
82:21
jones and coe
82:22
are running the defund the police
82:24
influence operation
82:26
simply because they are in a position to
82:28
benefit by offering an
82:30
alternative solution that is already in
82:32
line with the green new deal
82:34
agenda we've already seen some of this
82:36
rolled out with the
82:38
technocratic response to covid19 with
82:41
autonomous drones
82:42
contact tracing apps nanotech vaccines
82:45
and predictive modeling for social
82:47
distancing and
82:48
economic shutdowns furthermore this
82:51
technology
82:52
is behind the push for police abolition
82:54
defunding law enforcement
82:56
and replacing it with smart justice
82:58
given we have seen
83:00
iia shadow net technology implemented by
83:03
the socialist democrats and sunrise
83:05
movement who are using it to push for
83:07
police abolition
83:09
this political movement is deeply
83:11
connected to the un
83:12
who has partnered with interpol to
83:14
corral us
83:16
into the artificial intelligence and
83:18
robotics for law enforcement
83:20
direction
83:24
[Music]
83:32
actually this it blocks uhf frequencies
83:35
snowden and others
83:36
taught us how mobile phones are
83:38
constantly spying on us
83:40
not just tracking and recording our gps
83:43
but recording audio and video as well
83:47
with or without a battery now with the
83:50
infowars privacy pouch
83:52
you can go dark wherever you choose
83:55
excellent now i have my own compact
83:58
faraday cage i can take wherever i want
84:02
and you can too at infowarsstore.com
84:06
government agencies identity thieves
84:09
tech
84:10
giants and now contact tracers
84:13
are all tracking your every move through
84:16
your mobile phone
84:17
now you can have the power to easily cut
84:20
them off and go
84:21
dark support the infowar
84:24
and get your infowars privacy pouch
84:27
today
84:28
infowars infowarsstore.com
84:55
attacked and threatened
85:10
support the information war at
85:13
infowars.com
85:17
and never give up
85:29
[Music]
85:31
[Applause]
85:38
infowars.com
87:58
me
90:47
foreign

Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:53 pm

This is a present site to watch `Millie's amazing piece of work!! Lets stitch their asses to the wall - Copy and Paste - Share and Share.....

ShadowGate: The Documentary The Deep State Arrested Millie Weaver For Releasing

http://www.brighteon.com/ec03f3a4-af39-47fd-9d52-fe0f29e54887

or if that's a lot - then: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QBTU2QU1BCjZ/

We will only know the Newz, if we do not watch the "apparent" NEws from MSM

:gah

Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
This is a present site to watch `Millie's amazing piece of work!! Lets stitch their asses to the wall - Copy and Paste - Share and Share.....

ShadowGate: The Documentary The Deep State Arrested Millie Weaver For Releasing

http://www.brighteon.com/ec03f3a4-af39-47fd-9d52-fe0f29e54887

or if that's a lot - then: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QBTU2QU1BCjZ/

We will only know the Newz, if we do not watch the "apparent" NEws from MSM

:gah

We have to be calm Sky..just enjoy the education.
If anything is to be done about all of this, it will take a greater Power to make the corrections.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:47 pm
GT Truther

First Wayfair,Then Hasbro, Now Amazon:

Quote:
Amazon pulls disgusting ‘realistic’ child sex dolls from website in France
17 Aug, 2020 19:46

(1)
Edited Image -most text instructions removed- :
Quote:
Amazon France has withdrawn advertisements for child-sized realistic sex dolls, following a campaign by activists. However, worldwide laws against the dolls remain scant, and Amazon’s enforcement is lacking.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/news/498250-france-c ... ls-amazon/

Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

More Remote Viewing Hits: Allgire
Via Rense (1)

Quote:
Allgire Continues Sensational Remote Viewing Hits
Made In June And July For Month Of August

Patriots Fight Communists

Allgire Viewed Coming Rolling Blackouts

Allgire Viewed Redstone's Death

Allgire Viewed The Millions Of Acres Of Crops Lost

Another Allgire HIT - What Are The Odds Of Drawing This Man...
Given Only A Set Of Numbers And Letters To Go On?

Increasing Gun Battles Across US

Notes:
(1)
https://rense.com/general96/allgire-hit ... t-2020.php

Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

As sawn on the Net:
Quote:
‘Can’t make this up’: Photos of Bill Clinton being MASSAGED by Epstein ‘sex slave’ surfaces just in time for Dem convention speech

Captured image: (1)
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: 'Would you mind giving it a crack?' Bill Clinton leans back and smiles while receiving neck massage from Epstein victim, 22, in never-before-seen photos during trip on pedophile's plane to Africa in 2002 - as he addresses Dem convention TONIGHT
(2)
Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/498367-clinton-epstein-massage/
(2)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ictim.html

Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

facts:
Dan says: wrong about TimeLine 1
Dan says: wrong about TimeLine 2
Dan says: wrong how to, save the j-rod

pysops:
Dan says: not in control
Dan says: make money on, any POTUS elected
Dan says: Pre-dicked Cycles Cross

pre-dicks:
Dan says: NO aliens are coming
Dan says: vaccination or 1/3 die
Dan says: no force vaccination

facts, psyops, pre-dicks

We are A:
Singular Object Unit Living
Aline Living Visitor Entities

Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:53 pm
GT Truther

Last Updated: 8th July, 2020 14:03 IST
Boy Who Claims To Be From Mars: Boriska Kipriyanovich Reveals Details About Martians
A 23-year-old genius Russian boy has recently claimed that he was born on Mars and belongs to a now extinct Martian race. Read on to know more.
Written By
Disha Kandpal

A young Russian Boy has left many scientists across the world baffled when he claimed to be from Mars. Boriska Kipriyanovich is a 23-year-old who lives in Volgograd in Russia. The boy who claims to be from Mars has alleged that he has lived on the red planet before being reborn on Earth on an apparent mission to save humankind. Here's everything to know about Boriska Kipriyanovich, the boy who claims to be from Mars.

The boy who claims to be from Mars: Boriska Kipriyanovich
Boriska Kipriyanovich was born in 1996 and is the alleged genius boy from Mars. His mother is a doctor and claims that she always had a feeling that something about was special about the genius boy from Mars. Boriska Kipriyanovich’s mother has claimed in an interview given to a well-known media portal that he started speaking only a few months after he was born.

She added that by the age of one and a half, he was able to read, draw, and paint. While Boriska Kipriyanovich was in kindergarten at the age of just two, his teachers couldn’t help but notice his extraordinary ability of writing and his language learning skills. In a 2017 interview given to a media portal, one of Boriska’s kindergarten teachers revealed that he had astonishing memory skills.

Boriska Kipriyanovich would talk about Mars for hours
Boriska Kipriyanovich’s parents have claimed that they didn’t teach their son anything about space when he was a kid. But, oftentimes he would sit with them and talk about Mars for hours. As his fascination with space and especially with the red planet grew, Boriska began claiming that he was from Mars. As per the reports of a media portal, the alleged genius boy from Mars has an impressive knowledge of planetary systems and space in general.

Boriska Kipriyanovich’s claims about Mars and the Martian race
'The giant boy from Mars' as dubbed by netizens is seven-feet tall. Boriska Kipriyanovich claims that he has been sent by the Martian race to save humans from succumbing to a nuclear war and destroying their race. He claims that his own race, which is the Martian race was virtually wiped out thousands of years ago due to nuclear warfare. The alleged genius boy from Mars has warned that if humans do not change the situation relating to the nuclear power struggle, they will soon meet the same fate as the Martians.

Moreover, Boris Kipriyanovich has also claimed that he is not the only child from outer space. There are many children like him who have been sent on the same mission from outer space. The boy also claimed that these children are reincarnations of the Martian Race and are called the “Indigo Children”. As per Boriska, there are a few more Martians who managed to survive the nuclear war and are still living on the red planet.

In a shocking claim, the boy has said that many Martians are immortals and stop ageing at 35 years old. As per him, they are all extremely tall and capable of interstellar travel. He said that he remembered what it was like to be 14 or 15 years old and the Martians were waging wars, hence, he would often have to participate in air raids with his friends.

It has been claimed in some reports by media portals that Boriska is also a boy with 200 IQ. However, there is no official confirmation of this. As per Boriska Kipriyanovich’s claims, Martians could travel in time and space and would be flying around in spaceships. He has also claimed that Martian spaceships are very complicated.

https://www.republicworld.com/technolog ... n-boy.html

Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:07 pm
GT Truther

Insider Reveals UFO & Secret Space Program Disclosure War

Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:26 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 54  Next