It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:32 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
Oh crap, I have to start eating popcorn again.....I'm going to die of popcornitis!

Better that than what the bunker hiding folks deal with..... :brockoli :brockoli

-------------------------

We all need physical proof. Yes, political mayhem abounds which is good to see but
much more physical poof is needed!!

And yes, I'm still keeping my eyes on the sky for 2021.

--------------------------

Hey, that reminds me. I put one of those fancy Food Replicators that looks like a microwave oven on my Christmas list and got nothing..... :gah

Happy New Year Folks!

Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:22 am
GT Truther

Just wondering about the:

"Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019" Banner.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:59 am

epo3 wrote:
Just wondering about the:

"Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019" Banner.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

That is because our beloved benefactor is MIA. I have had zero response for Admin assistance from L2L all of 2020.
My thinking is to approach our hosters phpBB directly for assistance to take over the principal role of administration on a re-assigned basis temporarily, till we can make contact with L2L again? This is of course with the permission of board members. I do think some sort of hosting fee will befall us to get this done, which will be tabled here for an opinion. This will require some support of action from present members. L2L was paying hosting fees out of his own pocket up till 2019.

QUESTION: Do the board members support such an action? (NOTE: this is not a debate or power takeover. This is finding oxygen to sustain life of our board)

:sherlock :dunno

Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

Anybody care to verify any of this?

i can attest to some of the peripheral facts as being in corroboration of my own experience.

Earth is a prison camp - welcome to our nightly terror opportunity

Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also via:
EC&TPSH! Board:
(1)
Captured image:

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Looks like the $atani$t Democrat$ wants to blow a US City:
according to the last Farsight RV: January...

AOL:

Get the info
Here @
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4786

Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also:
Quote:
Newsletter Addendum for January 3, 2021
(1)
Quote:
Addendum to address several hot rumors.

Rumors

Rumors emerged that Biden would “Concede” the election by way of a plea bargain to avoid arrest for himself and son Hunter, due to accepting funds directly from China and due to the Ukraine releasing their criminal findings. Whatever the publicly admitted reason for Biden conceding, this would resolves the 2020 election mess and assures President Trump’s second term. In that Biden is currently a White Hat Double under the control of the Junta, this can be conveniently arranged.
Quote:

Breaking: DOJ has all wire transfers from China to Hunter Biden and Hunter Biden to Joe Biden. Biden to Capitulate and will be arrested. "My friend received a call last night, from a current member of a 'National security office' and he was told Biden was preparing to surrender. With his son too."
But rather than celebrate this possibility at Mar-a-Lago on New Year’s Eve, President Trump rushed home to the White House early, looking serious. Reportedly, he and VP Pence met at the White House. More rumors emerged that VP Pence had resigned, presumably under duress due to pressure from all sides as to how to handle the Electors count on January 6. In that Pence is also a White Hat Double, this also can be conveniently arranged.

Quote:
Trump to skip New Year’s Eve Party at Mar-a-Lago, returns to White House Early
December 31, 2020
https://www.tampabay.com/news/nation-wo ... -to-skip...
Neither Trump nor the White House explained why he decided to shorten a vacation.
Meanwhile, the issue of who, if anyone, would preside at the January 6 dual House and Senate convocation to count Electors and declare a winner is an open question. Linn Wood hints it would be Secretary of State Pompeo, as in the line of succession for President the Secretary of State precedes all other cabinet officers. Meanwhile, Secretary of State Pompeo has apparently been signaling via twitter, issuing a tweet to #Swagger every 30 minutes. What could that mean?

Quote:
Pompeo has been tweeting exactly every 30 minutes for the past 2 hours with the hashtag #swagger. Coded message?
ZetaTalk Confirmation 1/31/2021:
At this point in the drama there are very few secrets. All the players are in place and know their roles well. The timing of every step and the sequence of events will not be known until the final act, and this is in the hands of man and therefore cannot be predicted. At the start of the 2020 election drama, there was the possibility that Biden would withdraw due to health concerns or perhaps his remaining son Hunter would become suicidal. In that both Biden and Hunter are White Hat Doubles under the control of the Junta, this would have been possible.

But the Junta chose to plunge into the election so that they could run an extended and vast sting operation, which they did. Gitmo is so full that auxiliary Tribunal prisons had to be utilized, as has been noted by sleuths on the Internet. We have come full circle to the likelihood that Biden will concede, likely for some polite reason the public would accept. Perhaps he could see, without a doubt, that election fraud had occurred and he would not want to live under a cloud. The back story would be about crimes and a plea deal to evade prison.

Pence as VP is another potential casualty. He appears to have shown cowardice when facing his choices. As a life-long politician, he would be expected to respect the political decisions of other politicians. If the Swing States declared Biden the winner, then so be it. But unless he pointed a finger at the fraud and discarded all electors from the contested states, he would doom President Trump. Thus it would be no surprise that rumors of his resignation have emerged. This would resolve the 2020 election mess, presumably without riots or looting or the need to invoke the Insurrection Act of 1807.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ary-3-2021

Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hmm... Where has L2L gone?

Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:45 pm
Profile YIM

I am not super rich in history of this - the Golden Thread - as others were, like L2L and Dondep and Dex and UJ, even maybe Lynnwood, but watching Ryushin's interview and looking at the work he connected in his site theorionlines.com, i cannot help but somehow feel that this work is a link to the closure of what the GT stood for originally. If i am wrong, please challenge me! Let us investigate this brain switch that has occurred in the recent months. this incredible increase in consciousness on this planet. Dondep would have a lot to say - but where is he? So i feel compelled to open this apocalyptic view and challenge all of you reading here.... even if you are not a member. Your membership will be welcome - come have your say!?

If we are hereby finally challenged, as a specie representative i choose to ask the question - "were we unwittingly been harvested in the past?"

http://www.theorionlines.com

:nono

Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

In regards to past lives Sky, if you and everyone else had access to off-world tech (basically a database of everyone's lineage), you would have your answer. I didn't have access to the database but was told how many lives I've had and where I was in my "last life" here in the Milky Way. Learning that I pissed off a higher ranking military individual at that time. All I know is, I was a white clinic jacket person (scientist) and made a decision that got me in trouble, my decision had good intentions, just not what the other person expected.....oh well, better that than something that was no good.

The thing is, everyone has these type events in your prior lives, just hard to believe until you find out for yourself. I can guarantee we "all" had lives that we weren't proud of.

-------------------------

Once folks on this planet have this type historical access about themselves, the first thing you feel is anger because of the massive lies that have been bestowed upon us on this religious stacked planet. Then the feeling of relaxation because this kind of knowledge I guess would be similar to a orphan finding their real parents.

My understanding is there are some "8 trillion" planets with life on them in this universe. Completely "opposite" of what NASA and all the other affiliates would like us to know and to think I use to look up to NASA as a kid!

There's so much life and activity out there........ a superhighway and the exit to Earth has been closed off to us sheepies that live on its surface, but I know things are about to change here "big time".......

......and that's a good thing.

When things make that turn, I'll probably have a three month heads up and intend to share it here as soon as I know........too many years late as far as I'm concerned.

Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:20 am
GT Truther

Meanwhile:
January 6Th
Quote:
At a time in US history when the political stage looks timed to blow, it was incumbent upon the US media to provide the most impartial account of the presidential contest between Trump and Biden as humanly possible.

But, apparently, that was asking too much of the Fourth Estate, which leans so hard left it threatens to tip over the entire republic. Indeed, if the tumultuous presidency of Donald Trump has proven anything, it is how effective the media can be at destroying any individual – even the POTUS – whose political worldview is diametrically opposed to that of the establishment.

Via RT:
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/511478-us-civil-war-january/

Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Else:

Joseph Francis Dunford Jr.
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Dunford

Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:27 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Seth Rich´s Intel ------> Assange---------->Wikileaks.

Why the $atanic$ Democrat$s want$:

and Via ZetaTalk for January 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Would Zetas care to give an update about the health and general status of Julian Assange?
[and from another]
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 13408/pg25
Court will Resume Jan 4th 2021
[and from another]
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 652564/pg1
Breaking now. No extradition. Waiting for a news source.
[and from another]
WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange could be Freed this week as he Wins Fight to Avoid Extradition to the US to Face Spying Charges after British Judge says he would be a Suicide Risk in an American Jail
January 4, 2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... founder-...
Julian Assange cannot be extradited to the US to face spying charges due to the risk of him taking his own life in an American jail, a judge sensationally ruled today - raising the prospect he could be freed this week. The WikiLeaks founder won his high-profile legal battle against US officials who wanted to put him on trial for conspiring to hack government computers and violating an espionage law by releasing confidential cables. If convicted in the US, the activist would have been held in isolation at the notorious Supermax jail in Colorado, which has been described by a former warden as a 'clean version of hell' and a 'fate worse than death'.
[and from another]
How British authorities Circumvent the Treaty against Torture – Revelations from Assange’s Extradition Hearing
December 10, 2020
https://theindicter.com/how-british-aut ... the-trea...
Prosecuting a journalist for publishing evidence of wars crimes is an extreme political act. The September hearings revealed the harsh isolation regime deliberately inflicted upon Assange in the NHS health provision in high security Belmarsh prison, and the circumventing by authorities of standard procedures designed to protect isolated prisoners.
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/hashtag/JulianAssan ... src=twsr...
[and from another]
Doctors for Assange
https://doctorsassange.org/
We are a group of doctors from around the world that formed in October 2019 to voice our serious concerns about the health of Julian Assange and to condemn the violations of his right to be free from torture, right to health, and right to doctor-patient confidentiality.
[and from another]
UK Judge Refuses US Extradition of WikiLeaks Founder Assange
January 5, 2021
https://apnews.com/article/julian-assan ... radition...
A British judge on Monday rejected the United States’ request to extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to face espionage charges over the publication of secret U.S. documents a decade ago, saying he was likely to kill himself if held under harsh U.S. prison conditions. U.S. prosecutors have indicted Assange on 17 espionage charges and one charge of computer misuse over WikiLeaks’ publication of thousands of leaked military and diplomatic documents. The charges carry a maximum sentence of 175 years in prison.
[and from another]
Will Julian Assange and WikiLeaks Finally Tell the Truth About Seth Rich?
November 26, 2019
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... lian-ass...
There is one person who can almost singlehandedly put to rest one of the more cruel conspiracy theories to infect American politics this century. That person is Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks who currently sits in Britain’s Belmarsh prison. That theory claims Seth Rich, a 27-year-old Democratic Party staffer murdered in what police call a street robbery gone wrong, leaked tens of thousands of private emails to WikiLeaks in 2016, upending the U.S. presidential race and leading to the resignation of senior party officials.

Quote:
SOZT
Seth Rich was brutally murdered in 2016
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue526.htm
to prevent the documents he had lifted from the DNC becoming public. Seth Rich had already passed them to Assange of Wikileaks. Thus the Ecuadorian Embassy which had given shelter to Assange came under threat, and Assange temporarily vacated the embassy. Assange was later arrested by the Brits in 2018,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue656.htm
who seemingly sought to honor an extradition request by the US. But Assange remained in prison, in a tight lockdown, and now in 2021 a British judge has denied that extradition request based on flimsy excuses.

Assange is in poor health and perhaps suicidal in the harsh Belmash prison in Britain, unable to give interviews or socialize with friends and family. But the excuse for not delivering him to the US is that he is in poor health and would attempt suicide in the harsh Supermax jail in Colorado. Assange is in isolation because of what he knows and might share with the world. It would seem his only release would be death, but why don’t the Brits simply release him on bond? Clearly, they also fear the information that was passed along by Seth Rich.

The US is in turmoil at present, with the 2020 election contested. The media is trying to claim election fraud did not occur when the evidence is overwhelming. Every manner of election fraud was used, from false and dual ballots to having the dead vote to Dominion electronic vote switching. The public is gradually being educated, and President Trump will come out on top, but meanwhile those backing Biden would kill Assange in an instant if they felt he would have a chance to be interviewed. Ultimately, President Trump will pardon Assange. Assange knows this.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/22oc2016.htm
This Assange drama depicts the present End Times battle between good and evil that is taking place in the US at present. The Clinton crime machine includes the entire Bush crime family as well as Jewish bankers struggling to maintain dominance in the world, and the Wall Street gamblers known as Hedge Fund managers. Soros is a Hedge Fund billionaire. At a time when BRICS and the China/Russian financial alliance has pulled most of the world into using other than Western loans and dollars, this crime family has resorted to any crime necessary - assassination and election fraud to name but a few.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/30ap2019.htm
This is the real Assange being hauled out of the Ecuadoran Embassy, but “arrest” is not the right term to use. This whole drama has been pre-arranged with all the parties, as during the prosecution of the Cabal and Deep State by Trump’s Junta in the US his testimony is key. He is being delivered to friendly hands in the US, and will be well protected until he gets there. Assange can rest assured he will be pardoned for any supposed espionage. He received his leaked emails from Seth Rich, who was murdered by Hillary and the DNC for this.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

then:
Via HTC:
Quote:
Lin Wood drops major bombshells: Entire world controlled by pedophile extortion and blackmail schemes, ensnaring top influencers like Justice Roberts

(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.hangthecensors.com/486360.html

Read it also:
Quote:
How the Moloch/Ka$harian/Democrat$ Scheme Works around the World:

@
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4787

Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:55 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

We are watching History being made!

Here is a recording that just came out.

Woman Speaking is Maria Zack: https://twitter.com/MariaSZack

Download and spread far and wide so it doesn't disappear.

https://vocaroo.com/1e976QE4oDoy

I mirrored it here: http://www.filedropper.com/vocaroo1e976qe4odoy

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:22 pm
GT Truther

Also after the 5 days without name, We start this year with this one:

and Via ZetaTalk for January 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Many People worldwide would like to know what the statement means from Q-anon (Nothing Can Stop What is Coming?) Is this an upcoming event that is beneficial for mankind or is it destruction for mankind? Q-anon has not posted anything since Dec 08, 2020 (Q post 4953.) Are they talking about Nibiru? or is it something that has to be shown to us in a shock and awe matter? What do the Zetas have to say about this Statement from Q Please?
[and from another]
https://qanon.pub/#4953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHS2mcq6F60
[and from another]
https://www.cisa.gov/safecom/NCSWIC
Established by the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) in July 2010, the National Council of Statewide Interoperability Coordinators (NCSWIC) supports Statewide Interoperability Coordinators (SWIC) from the 56 states and territories, by developing products and services to assist them with leveraging their relationships, professional knowledge, and experience with public safety partners involved in interoperable communications at all levels of government.
[and from another]
https://qanon.pub/#4951
Shall we play a game?
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
NCSWIC
Who stepped down today [forced]?
More coming?
Why is this relevant?
How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
[and from another]
https://www.cisa.gov/bryan-s-ware
Previously, Ware served as the DHS Assistant Secretary for Cyber, Infrastructure, and Resilience Policy. In this role, Ware was responsible for leading DHS policy development in support of department-wide efforts to reduce national risks with a focus on critical infrastructure cybersecurity, federal network security, countering cyber-crime, and improving the security and resilience of the global cyber ecosystem, as well as national resilience initiatives that enhance Federal, State and local government and community preparedness and response capabilities.

Quote:

SOZT

Without becoming a spokesperson for Q, one can intuit what the Q team means by this phrase by examining the context of the posts. This phrase was emphasized on November 11 by pointing out its relationship to NCSWIC, a US Homeland Security cybersecurity agency. Coincidence or not, the fact that the former head of NCSWIC was fired after the November 3 massive electronic election theft by Dominion and other election machines creates a nexus between NCSWIC and the future of election relevance and safety.

The broader context is educating the public, commonly referred to as the Sheeple. Q has frequently mentioned the need for Patriots to be engaged, and the poetic line in his November 12 post - “Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light” - clearly states that the struggle to reverse the 2020 election fraud has a dual purpose. One is to correct the theft, and the other is to educate the public. The media is owned by the New World Order crowd, who are infected with the Khazarian Satanist agenda.

What is coming can also relate to the End Times prophecies, from Jesus saying the meek will inherit the Earth, and we the Zetas saying this is a time of Transformation when the world will gradually be home to those who are Service-to-Other. The process we have described is removing control from those in the Service-to-Self. The Pointy Headed alien who were based in Antarctica have now been driven from the Earth, as were the Annunaki in the past. NCSWIC is a call to arms.

EOZT

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity

Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Also after the 5 days without name, We start this year with this one:

So it begins...
Some pictures (1)

Quote:
A man carries a Confederate battle flag on the second floor of the U.S. Capitol near the entrance to the Senate after breaching security defenses. Reuters/Mike Theiler

Quote:
Rioters break into the U.S. Capitol. Win McNamee/Getty Images

Quote:
A man sits in the Senate chamber in Washington, D.C. Win McNamee/Getty Images

Quote:
A man hanging from the balcony in the Senate chamber. Win McNamee/Getty Images

Quote:
A smiling man holds a Speaker podium inside the Capitol and waves at photographers

Quote:
U.S. Capitol police officers point their guns at a door that was vandalized in the House Chamber. Drew Angerer/Getty Images

Quote:
A man screams “Freedom” inside the Senate chamber after the U.S. Capitol was breached by a mob during a joint session of Congress on Wednesday. Win McNamee/Getty Images

Quote:
An explosion caused by a police munition is seen while mens gather in front of the U.S. Capitol building. REUTERS/Leah Millis TPX IMAGES OF THE DAY

Quote:
A noose hangs outside the U.S. Capitol. Andrew Caballero-Reynolds

Quote:
Rep. Madeleine Dean, D-Pa., and other members take cover as men storm the Capitol. Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc.

Notes:
(1)
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... hotos.html

Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also:
Via theverge(0)
Quote:
Now, however, Twitter said that the policy was no longer its top priority. “Our public interest policy — which has guided our enforcement action in this area for years — ends where we believe the risk of harm is higher and/or more severe,” Twitter said.

via RT(1):
Quote:
While Zuckerberg acknowledged his platform has previously allowed Trump and other controversial figures to post objectionable material, insisting the public “has a right to the broadest possible access to political speech,” he claimed “the current context is now fundamentally different” — with less than a month left in Trump’s term.

Notes:
(0)
https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/6/22217 ... violations
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/511827-facebook- ... trump-ban/

Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Interesting,
then:
ZetaTalk Addendum for January 10, 2020 (1)
Quote:
Addendum to address the January 6 chaos.
Quote:
Pence Card Fails

As everyone is aware, VP Pence penned a letter on January 6, stating his reasons for not contesting the certified

Electros from the Swing State, but instead stating he would not support any contest nor take any action other than

the passive route of agreeing with the certifications. The Pence Card failed. This was followed by Antifa storming

the Capitol building, under the disguise of a MAGA rally crowd, apparently to make President Trump and his

supporters look like thugs. Before the day was done, Pelosi and Pence certified Biden.

Pence Releases Statement ahead of Certification of Electoral College, Says He will Not Block Biden’s Electors
January 6, 2021
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... eases-st...
President Trump during his speech in DC repeatedly called on Vice President Mike Pence to do his duty and defer

the certification of Biden votes in contested states back to the state legislatures. Pence folded like a lawn chair.

Quote:
Antifa Provocateurs may have Led Charge to Storm US Capitol
January 6, 2021
https://www.infowars.com/posts/eyewitne ... ntifa-pr...
A former FBI agent on the ground at the US Capitol confirmed at least one busload of Antifa thugs infiltrated the

pro-Trump demonstration. Adding to the suspicious circumstances is a video showing US Capitol police moving a

barricade aside to allow Trump supporters into the Capitol Building.
XXX “Viking” who Stormed the Capitol Building previously Photographed at BLM Rally Wearing the Same Outfit
January 6, 2021
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-06- ... ormed-ca...
The storming of the US Capitol Building today is now being pounced upon by the left-wing media to demonize

Trump supporters as violent terrorists. Yet the same media outlets described Antifa / BLM violence as “mostly

peaceful,” even when those left-wing actors were hurling Molotov cocktails and wielding blinding lasers against law

enforcement. We have now confirmed that the storming of the Capitol Building was initiated by left-wing

provocateurs who met with Capitol Police yesterday and planned the event.

Quote:
Bricks, Lumber and Propane Tanks Left Out on DC Streets ahead of Wednesday’s Stop the Steal Protests
January 6, 2021
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... pane-tanks
Patriots gathering in DC for Wednesday’s Stop the Steal protests have been documenting large stockpiles of

bricks, lumber and propane tanks sitting out in the street. During the Black Lives Matter riots, people frequently

noted that there would be piles of bricks or other items that make great weapons casually laying around prior to the

chaos. Antifa and BLM are expected to be in the city to counter protest the Stop the Steal events.
Police Fail with Too Few Cops to Hold Back Pro-Trump Mob
January 6, 2021
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/gen-go ... 021/01/06/
Rioters, bearing Trump garb, breached the barricades set up by an under-staffed police force and swarmed the

Capitol, disrupting the certification of President-Elect Joe Biden’s election and forcing the evacuation of Vice

President Mike Pence and other lawmakers.
Congress Returns to Capitol for Electoral College Certification Tonight
January 6, 2021
https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/congress- ... to-capitol
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif) announced she was reconvening the joint session, which was suddenly

interrupted by thousands of pro-Trump protesters who overpowered Capitol Hill police and hijacked both chambers

of Congress.
Congress Certifies Joe Biden’s Electoral College Win
January 7, 2021
https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/congress- ... -elector...
Congress early Thursday morning certified President-elect Joe Biden’s election victory after two Republican-led

challenges to swing state electors were shot down.

Quote:
Quote:
Options and Outcomes

In late November we presented several options, scenarios that might occur to rectify the massive election fraud

that had just occurred. What were the options, and how have they faired? Option 1 was to convince the states and

the public that the Universal Mail-in Ballot option was not secure. This failed and the Democrat Swing States went

into overdrive pursuing the universal mail-in ballot maneuver. Option 2 was to have the White Hat Biden Double

withdraw from the race. This likewise failed when the Junta decided instead to run a massive sting operation.

ZetaTalk Prediction 11/30/2020: What happens during a sting operation? The criminals are lulled into complacency

while the police record their every move. Then the arrests and interrogations begin.

Option 3 was to have recounts in those states that had a close result between Biden and President Trump. The

Democrat Swing States failed to do a recount of legal ballots, instead merely regurgitating the fraudulent counts

and continuing to including illegal ballots. Option 4 is a remote possibility – to convince the states to stop the

certification process until all lawsuits and recounts have been completed. This likewise failed, with the lower

courts failing to allow evidence to be presented. Option 5 appears to be to Release the Kraken. If the goal, or at

least one of the goals, is to educate the American public, then they need to be presented with the depth of the

fraud.

Option 6 lay in the hands of the Electoral College. And though the the Swing State legislators provided dual slates

of Electors, all remained faithful to their state’s certification and opted for Biden. Option 7 is for the House to vote.

This is in the Constitution so has a solid basis, but requires SCOTUS to rule. Option 8 is to take the case to the

Supreme Court, but SCOTUS cannot rule without evidence presented in the lower courts. We are thus left with two

options: President Trump invoking the Insurrection Act or the Biden Double conceding. Q waned that during a coup

attempt, the first move would be to lock Trump out of his twitter account.

This has now happened.

Twitter Locks Trump out of His Account in Wake of Capitol Chaos
January 6, 2021
https://trumptrainnews.com/2021/01/06/t ... ut-of-hi...
Twitter has now taken the unprecedented step of locking President Trump out of his twitter account, as well as

deleting several of his tweets in the wake of the violent protests at the US Capitol today. The ban will reportedly

last 12 hours and the President will now be at risk of being completely suspended by Twitter if he violates their

rules going forward.
ZetaTalk Prediction 1/31/2021: The coup planners are prepared to deny President Trump the opportunity to

declassify this evidence and present it to the American people. Their hope to silence him requires the Emergency

Broadcast System also be silenced. Enter the Insurrection Act, stage left.

Q’s Message

The Zetas have described Q’s message as enigmatic. It is certainly a great threat to the forces of Evil, as they

keep trying to silence the Q team’s voice. Q implies the forces of Good will prevail, saying “Nothing Can Stop

What is Coming”. During this latest Q drought which started just after the stolen November 3 election, Q pointed to

NCSWIC which is an acronym for the phrase, and noted the sudden resignation of its directory, Bryan Ware.

Certainly this last post, which ended in the phrase, “Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you

see the light” describes the current 2020 election mess.

ZetaTalk Insight 1/31/2021: Without becoming a spokesperson for Q, one can intuit what the Q team means by

this phrase by examining the context of the posts. This phrase was emphasized on November 12 by pointing out

its relationship to NCSWIC, a US Homeland Security cybersecurity agency. Coincidence or not, the fact that the

former head of NCSWIC was fired after the November 3 massive electronic election theft by Dominion and other

election machines creates a nexus between NCSWIC and the future of election relevance and safety.

The broader context is educating the public, commonly referred to as the Sheeple. Q has frequently mentioned the

need for Patriots to be engaged, and the poetic line in his November 12 post - “Sometimes you must walk through

the darkness before you see the light” - clearly states that the struggle to reverse the 2020 election fraud has a

dual purpose. One is to correct the theft, and the other is to educate the public. The media is owned by the New

World Order crowd, who are infected with the Khazarian Satanist agenda.

What is coming can also relate to the End Times prophecies, from Jesus saying the meek shall inherit the Earth,

and we the Zetas saying this is a time of Transformation when the world will gradually be home to those who are

Service-to-Other. The process we have described is removing control from those in the Service-to-Self. The Pointy

Headed alien who were based in Antarctica have now been driven from the Earth, as were the Annunaki in the

past. NCSWIC is a call to arms.

[/quote]

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post 17
Resist with Voice
Stay to course
Believe in Constitution

Truth Justice Freedom
Act with Peace
Patriots in charge

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:27 pm
GT Truther

Post 17
Facebook Blocks Trump Until at Least Jan. 20
https://www.ntd.com/facebook-blocks-tru ... 50059.html

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm
GT Truther

Post 17
Pompeo: CCP Is ‘Inside the Gates’
https://www.ntd.com/pompeo-ccp-is-insid ... 49067.html

MLK JR.’S NIECE ANNIHILATES KAMALA HARRIS DURING LIVE INTERVIEW
http://americanconservatives.today/watc ... interview/

Antifa CAUGHT POSING

Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:37 pm
GT Truther

Else:
Via Rense Link (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://parler.com/post/b84aefc53df94e1 ... ff8eb6fab0

Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

So much been happening the past 24 hours ... there is no point in repeating what has already been said, especially when I can bring something new to the table.

According to Simon Parkes, Nancy Pelosi has her laptop stolen - in all 14 Democratic laptops were stolen. For Trump and supporters this has given them an absolute feast of red-hot information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R6q70LTidY

So what now? We have about a fortnight to find out!

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:25 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I am not super rich in history of this - the Golden Thread - as others were, like L2L and Dondep and Dex and UJ, even maybe Lynnwood, but watching Ryushin's interview and looking at the work he connected in his site theorionlines.com, i cannot help but somehow feel that this work is a link to the closure of what the GT stood for originally. If i am wrong, please challenge me! Let us investigate this brain switch that has occurred in the recent months. this incredible increase in consciousness on this planet. Dondep would have a lot to say - but where is he? So i feel compelled to open this apocalyptic view and challenge all of you reading here.... even if you are not a member. Your membership will be welcome - come have your say!?

If we are hereby finally challenged, as a specie representative i choose to ask the question - "were we unwittingly been harvested in the past?"

http://www.theorionlines.com

:nono

I also do not the history behind the GT, but I've known for ages that the Orions are a problem for us. Its a control freak society where even your thinking is monitored and even death is no escape.

The way way to break free is to get to somewhere else and forget who you are. Their coming here will be for various reasons - including trying to discover and take back anyone who originates from their homelands.

At times I wonder about the Reptillians. Are they actually AI controlled? Maybe the same can also be asked about the Orions?

Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:40 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next