It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:26 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 54  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
Just a news note here:

According to CNN, our old Pal Bill Gates makes a prediction about when coronavirus cases will peak in the US.

I've seen folks interviewing Bill on this Pandemic. He's not even an expert, just a billionaire. Guess he needs to get his two words in. "Look at me, I know things, I'm smart".

.......Bill your an a$$hole. I'm not saying your an evil person, just an a$$hole.

Personally, if I have that chance in the future, can't wait to tell folks of your expensive little toy.

--------------------------------

AND:

Thank you Recall for bringing us "back to reality" with those nifty Mars pics!

Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:21 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Just a news note here:

--------------------------------

AND:

Thank you Recall for bringing us "back to reality" with those nifty Mars pics!

Yep!

And now read this:
Via Zetatalk newsletter as of April 5, 2020 (1)

Quote:
In the meantime, what can the public do to reduce their chances of becoming infected? As with the seasonal flu, it can be transferred by touch. Thus the constant admonishment to wash hands frequently and not touch the face. If you go to the grocery store you are touching the cart handle, the items stocked recently by a stocking clerk, the checkout counter, the bags touched by the bagging clerk, and even the change in cash from the cashier.

The solution? Wear gloves, and discard any potentially infected surfaces touched by others when you get home. If using latex gloves, discard the glove too after your shopping trip. If getting home delivery or curb side delivery, stay 6 feet away from delivery clerks. Use gloves to bring any items into the house and let cardboard boxes sit for 24 hours before opening. Items inside bags or boxes can be assumed to be safe, after the requisite 3 day period. Set aside and age any cash received for the requisite time. And stop touching your face!

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... l-5-2020-1

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now Hear this:
Image (1)
Quote:
A Rockefeller Foundation paper,
would it surprise you to know, predicted and planned for the exact type of pandemic scenario in which we find ourselves right now with the COVID-19 coronavirus. Unlike Bill Gates’ Event 201 which was 2 months before the official outbreak, this Rockefeller Foundation paper was published 10 years ago in 2010. Entitled Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development, the paper outlines a scenario where a pandemic has hit, and the governments of the world use it to expand their authority and increase their grip on power. Although the authors of the paper try to claim they are just imagining not predicting the future, given the immense role of the Rockefeller family bloodline and Rockefeller Foundation in pushing the New World Order (NWO) Global Government, this is a ruse to cover their active planning for crisis scenarios that they know will happen. It is also a fine example of predictive programming.

Predictive Programming: Lock Step
One of the scenarios of the paper is called “Lock Step”, a phrase with negative overtones and suggestive of soldiers, the military and, for some, fascism. Just as Bill Gates was adamant that his Event 201 was just a “simulation” and not a “prediction”, so too does this Rockefeller Foundation paper claim that its scenarios are not predictions

Notes:
(1)
https://thefreedomarticles.com/2010-roc ... -pandemic/

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Alien News) Dan Burisch
https://newsinstact.com/space/former-ar ... 93ayfv2xNs

Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:50 am
GT Truther

Deleted...

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:55 pm
GT Truther

FYI
Marlo Alvarez Tom Dongo She's the supposed Venusian that showed up at Big Rock UFO conventions in the 50s....There are claims now that she was actually "Orthon", the Venusian that had contact with Adamski at Desert Center.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:06 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for the notice, Dex. Chock-full of LIES; some spoken knowingly, and some simply because his deductive reasoning is sorely lacking, probably because he was being given disinfo by the STS 'alien' extraterrestrial that he was charged with finding a cure for.

The biggest shock is that while the article is dated Feb. 2020, he's back to using "Dan Burisch". Interesting, when he made such a big deal of killing off the Burisch name and adopting his birth surname. It's kind of surprising as he's back to carrying around Deb Burisch's last name while Marcia McDowell is his new wife and supposedly wouldn't be too keen about him using her predecessor's surname. :whistle

---------------------------------------------

Pepe, did you happen to hear that Bill Gates was supposedly executed? (or did I miss this from a previous page?)

I just checked because I was certain recall must've posted it by now, and I see he did.....maybe that's in fact what you were responding to....

here's the relevant snip:

from http://zetatalk.com/ning/31mr2020.htm

Quote:
Gates was poised to engineer such a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus, but too many genuine vaccine producers sprang into action and some have already had success. The Covid-19 pandemic exploded on the world too quickly, and Gates lost the race for vaccine production. Gates' plans have long been known to the US Junta and the UK Marines in charge of the UK. There are no secrets, especially when we, the telepathic Zetas, are assisting this team. Gates was found guilty by the Tribunals as during recent meetings he and his associates revealed their plans. Thus, they in essence executed themselves.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sky, the animation you posted is how I think most people of the Red Pill (those of the Blue Pill only think 'Orange Man BAD') think of what's going on. I don't think the situation is limited to merely sculpting the population using deadly viruses disguised as vaccines, but they KNOW Nibiru is nearby and desperately want to manifest their desire to get rid of 'useless eaters' beforehand. According to recent pronouncements (which admittedly have turned into first White Lies, then Gray Lies, then Black Lies in the past), all humans will be able to see Nibiru in the daytime skies within 9 months, and the New Madrid will rip by then also. If that's true, then what better than MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW to set the stage for roadblocks, etc? No messy riots, no battles between heroic street fighters and vicious SWAT teams, no humvee-enforced curfews, etc. All they had to do was tell us there was a silent, deadly and unseen killer amongst us, and everyone went home and locked the door and listened obediently.

I put together a multi-part tweet yesterday, will try to share it here, about this.

https://twitter.com/Dondep/status/1245282061663064064
Quote:
EXCUSE me, but I think a SLIGHT CHANGE OF NARRATIVE is required.

1/ If the claim is correct, the "10 days of darkness" may indeed refer to a single-point transmission. I believe it to be also, if only because that's how I would think. Others may be more qualified, but isn't

2/ that the logical thing to do? You've let the clowns reach a dead-end of their own making regarding the 'crowning virus', and if the power were within the hands of a good team, you would use it to educate the public to the multiple shocks their spiritual solar plexus is about

3/ to experience. It's gonna be hard enough to catch them when they faint.

HOWEVER..the release of information from the Trump admin. isn't limited to the mass arrests and the itemized charges. An even bigger threat is facing the tens of millions of Americans that will be

4/ dramatically effected by the ripping of the New Madrid Seismic Zone. This action will cause the Great Lakes to drain almost directly to the Texas coastal flood plain, which will eventually reach most of the heart of Texas. Then, the resulting tsunami will cross the Atlantic

5/ will cross the Atlantic ocean and wash western Europe's coasts up to 50 or possibly 70 ft. Many of us have chafed under the delay while focus has been on taking down the satanic power-elite. It's all to the good though, I hope. It didn't help when the Obama admin. withdrew

6/ the New Madrid Seismic Zone from public view; that was a HUGE tell that this is in fact but one piece in the biggest puzzle secret of all humanity.

CONSIDER...why would Q refer to "10" days of darkness? Or maybe he was drawing our attention to the other, more-famous number:

7/ THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS. Steps must be taken to prepare the greater population for the estimated 72 hours when the northern hemisphere will be completely in shadow and the southern in 72 hours of daylight. This too is being claimed to describe what's going to happen within the

8/ next NINE months.

For this to happen to an unaware civilization would require the active participation in covering it up, which many of us would call TREASONOUS. On the other hand, patriots would have to be extremely careful in arranging for public release. Therefore I would

9/ see this information being released during the 10 days of "compelled programming". Also during this time, the dusty complex of planetoids, meteors, moons, and the central planet of Nibiru will slowly come to be seen in Earth's daytime skies. Once this occurs, according to the

10/ scripted drama of ZT (that would be ZetaTalk for the newbs), Earth will experience 7.3 weeks of the End Times, culminating in the 90-minute poleshift itself -- with the tip of India under water but centered over the new South Pole, while the new North Pole will be centered

11/ over the Atlantic just east of the bulge of Brazil. Which means that by this time next year, Greenland and Antartica will become lush forests and a majority of us may be undergoing our soul debriefings even as our last tattered flesh suit dissolves into ashes and dust.

12/ Always remember what you can, and what you can't, take with you.
The pole shift isn't merely a meteorological event that seems to pop up randomly, but a well-planned cog in the most incredible blueprint of the universe.

13/ Earth is simultaneously the local universe's adopted bastard black sheep, & also it's very special cradle. The CATACLYSMS will NOT be "extinction level". That's part of the horror: at least 10% of the population will survive, eventually. The reason the Georgia Guidestones

14/ creepily showed the number 500,000,000 was because that was 10% of the world's population in 1981, when the Guidestones were first commissioned. Were they ordered and commissioned today, they would show the figure 750,000,000.

15/ Remember; the "end of the world" cataclysms are to see how prepared the soul is to demonstrate all the virtues it trained for during this lifetime. Many opportunities will present to sacrifice one's self, OR to forcefully exploit others. Multiple chances to be your best.

Oh BTW, Happy April Fool's Day, Folks. Nothing in my post is intended to mislead, prank, bamboozle or otherwise disinform the reader.

Carry on!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Hey Don,

I was not aware of any execution.

However, if by any chance he does expire, I'd like his estate to know I want
first dibbs on that nifty little scanner of his...... :tounge

Stay healthy everyone!

Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:33 am
GT Truther

Post Reptilian Riot
playing with numbers, is there a coincidence?
this saying music and math are related and interact.
https://aeon.co/essays/ringing-the-chor ... ed-science

So the vibration of life and gematra (which Q and MJ belives in)
Does this prove Q? or does Q prove it?
Enjoy the show!

global oil war and coronavirus pandemic are strategic moves

Stranger truths
Quote:
Coronavirus testing effort hampered by kits contaminated with Covid-19

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/0 ... omponents/

Quote:
U.S. Funds World Health Organization That Boot-Licks China, With Deadly Results

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/17/u- ... y-results/

10/2017 (in the Q beginning) $4.6 trillion worth of Adrenochrome, a Neurotoxin, Date Rape drug, Mental/Schizophrenia inducer
https://theyig.ning.com/front-page-news ... ce=twitter

Why, because they (deep state) wants to stay in power and suppress the fisa report

Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:33 am
GT Truther

FYI
Jim replied:
I met George Van Tassel, Truman Bethurum. and Dan Fry. Dan told me that he was questioned by the FBI for three days. Do you know what their biggest concern was? They wanted to know what the aliens told them about the millennium , (year 2000). That is the year that we were all expecting the pole shift to happen. Apparently the black boxes had some thing to do with putting it off. Now it is expected any day now to a few years out.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:20 am
GT Truther

Now E-dollar:

and Via Zetatalk for April 30, 2020 (1)
Quote:
M. Difato said:

Can any insight as to the motive of the new digital dollar be given?

The idea looks to be ahead of the Covid outbreak.
[and from another]
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitco ... al-lawma...
Negotiations over the $2.2 trillion coronavirus aid package signed by President Trump weren’t just historic for the cost, nor the speed with which it was reached. Though not included in the final package, Congressional Democrats used the debate to push for the creation of a “digital dollar,” that would be backed by the Federal Reserve, along with accounts for every American at the central bank — a historic step forward in support for widespread digital currency use that has been lauded by progressives and cryptocurrency enthusiasts alike..."
[and from another]
Partnership between Accenture and the Digital Dollar Foundation aims to promote establishment of a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/digital- ... -22-1259...
The Digital Dollar Project was created to encourage research and public discussion on the potential advantages of a CBDC — or a "digital dollar." The Project will identify options for a CBDC solution to help enhance monetary policy effectiveness and financial stability; provide needed scalability, security and privacy in retail, wholesale and international payments; and integrate with existing financial infrastructures, including U.S. Federal Reserve-related projects. The Digital Dollar Project’s 22 new advisory group members include prominent businesspeople, economists, former regulators, technology luminaries and educators who represent a cross-section of distinguished experts in the fields of banking, capital markets, international standards, anti-money laundering, monetary policy, national security, and privacy and property rights.
[and from another]
https://www.digitaldollarproject.org/
[and from another]
https://newsroom.accenture.com/news/for ... hes-the-...
In partnership with Accenture, the Digital Dollar Project is a multi-stakeholder initiative to explore options for a U.S. digital dollar WASHINGTON, D.C., Jan. 16, 2020
[and from another]
French Central Bank Puts Out Call for Digital Currency Experiments
March 30, 2020
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/french-c ... l-171003...
France’s central bank wants to experiment with integrating digital currencies. We as central banks must and want to take up this call for innovation at a time when private initiatives – especially payments between financial players – and technologies are accelerating, and public and political demand is increasing. There will be no money creation, according to the bank. All exchanges will route across the bank’s own books with tokens destroyed at the end of each payment day.
Quote:
SOZT
The Bitcoin boom
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue378.htm
started in 2009 and rapidly spread to other cryptocurrencies.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue592.htm
Bitcoin is without borders as it does not have a home country, and thus where it is not backed by a country, it also has no supervision or accountability. Not all banks accept Bitcoin, but it flourishes elsewhere. But without official backing, Bitcoin can disappear instantly. It is virtual money, and resides on servers that can go offline, taking any value with it. Why then would there be a movement to link US citizens directly to the Federal Reserve via a cryptocurrency called a Digital Dollar?

It is no secret that the Western banks are struggling, with countries and corporations close to bankruptcy. Banks in the European Union are already using negative interest rates, which means the citizen pays the bank to hold its money. Bank failures are pending, and with Nibiru’s approach about to create worldwide mayhem, what will become of the banking system? Central banks are erected to add dollars to the economy as the population grows, at a controlled rate that will not incite inflation. But bankers earn fat salaries and enjoy the sense of power and control they wield.

The Covid-19 crisis has put stress on the banking network, in that many loans cannot make their scheduled payments. The banks have two options – force bankruptcy in those account holders, or defer payments or forgive debt. The reality of the network is that the Central Bank creates new money, loans it to the individual banks which are then allowed to loan it to the public many times over. None of this activity costs the bankers any money, as it is all shuffling numbers on a balance sheet. Deferring payments or forgiving debt is painless except that the banker’s salaries might not be met.

As long as a currency is accepted around the world, and inflation is not going rampant such that the country is not becoming a banana republic, there should be no problem in doing what President Trump has recently done by releasing money during the Covid-19 emergency. There is, in fact, no national debt due to such maneuvers in the past or present. The Central Bank and the banking networks DID NOTHING to earn this status, thus are owed nothing. But given the rules that are promulgated, what is to become of the Western banking network when bank failure become endemic?

The Digital Dollar is designed to HIDE the fact that a bank is in fact bankrupt.
It is designed to replace Credit Card use, pushing this activity into the arms of the Central Bank where evidence of bankruptcy can be hidden.

The Digital Dollar is by nature ephemeral, as the French proposal states, with “tokens destroyed at the end of the payment day”.

This is money laundering made legal.

The alternative is to allow banks to go belly-up into bankruptcy, be absorbed into stronger banks, and eventually be absorbed into the Central Bank in any case. For the banking systems, these are truly the End Times.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07de2013.htm
Bitcoin is a step closer to the barter system than traditional banking. This is a currency without a country to collapse into bankruptcy, a bank with scant banker salaries as an overhead to pay, and a currency capable of adapting to the exchange rate almost instantaneously. As long as the Internet functions, Bitcoin is likely to do so also.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ja2018.htm
Most of the new Cryptocurrencies are being established to eventually steal from the public. The schema is to allow the currency to go into use, encouraged by celebrities or chirpy reports on how easy the new currency is to use, then boom anyone holding the electronic currency suddenly finds it has zero worth and cannot be redeemed.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... il-30-2020

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post meme

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:17 pm
GT Truther

Some excitement for later this month and May as well!

It could be that there is more to this than we know...

Simon

Comet FIVE times the size of Jupiter is set to light up the night skies in April - and it could be brighter than Venus

The comet was discovered on December 28, 2019 in the area of Ursa Major
Its currently in Mars' orbit but is on its way towards the Sun and getting brighter
It was spotted by the Asteroid Terrestrial-impact Last Alert System (ATLAS)
If it doesn't break up it will reach its closest point to the Sun by the end of May

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... t-sky.html

https://theskylive.com/c2019y4-info

-----------------------------------------

Children rescued from Satanists...

Quote:
Kids released from imprisonment from underground satanic base in US.

Operation by white hats and US Navy.

Children to be taken to a hospital ship after assessment in tented area.

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/kids-rescued

https://youtu.be/X4eyAWZbgEs

Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 pm
GT Truther

Now hear this:
via Zetatalk for April 30, 2020 (1)
Quote:
Accepted via email:

Debris from Nibiru?
[and from another]
Meteor or bomb? Explosion destroys over 100 houses in Akure
March 28, 2020
https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2020/ ... -explosi...
Over 100 buildings, school, churches were destroyed by an explosion in Akure, the Ondo State capital. While many attributed it to bomb explosion, others said it must have been a meteor fragment from outer space that hit the earth with devastating effects. There was a similar explosion at Abule Ado in Lagos recently. There is no oil pipeline close to the Eleyowo village where the explosion happened.
[and from another]
Explosion rocks Akure, 100 buildings allegedly affected
March 28, 2020
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/3/ ... e-100-bu...
According to residents of the community affected, the blast which occurred in the early hours of March 28, cut off the ever busy Akure /Owo road while many people were said to have been injured.
Quote:
SOZT
We have addressed the pinch that Nigeria sustains as the Africa Roll progresses. As the top part of the Africa Plate rolls toward the East, the tip is anchored at Antarctica. This causes a pinch,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07ja2017.htm
or collapse, at Nigeria. This pinch emerged in 2017 when Nigeria had excessive earthquakes.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue577.htm
Rock forced into a bend will explode outward. This explosion on Akure, at the heart of the pinch, was not caused by a meteor as there wasn’t any scream or roar during entry, nor any bright lights in the sky in the dead of night. Was this a sneaker meteor? It was the African Roll pinch, exploding.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07ja2017.htm
That Nigeria is having increased earthquakes should not be surprising. The African Plate is moving, rolling its top part to the East while it remains firmly footed at the tip at the Antarctica Plate. Residing on a jolting plate is not a quiet ride. While the top part of the plate crunches along through the Mediterranean, and the Red Sea pulls open, and the African rift valley droops, falling further toward the now unsupported side of the plate at the Indian Ocean, the western side of Africa also has issues. Nigeria has thin crust, where the rivers emerge to drain, so is just noticing this process earlier than most.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

In the News: (1)
Quote:
Navy fires captain of aircraft carrier over leak of letter to leadership
Capt. Brett Crozier had asked that most of the crew be taken off the ship.

Notes:
(1)
https://t.co/lr2GgekGDQ?amp=1

Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also via Poleshift.ning (1)
a update on Children liberated @ Underground Bases!

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now this via Zero Hedge (1)
Quote:
Is America Preparing For Civil War?

Notes:
(1)
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ame ... -civil-war

Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sailors treat a patient aboard the hospital ship USNS Mercy (T-AH 19) April 2. Mercy deployed in support of the nation's COVID-19 response efforts, and will serve as a referral hospital for NON - COVID-19 patients.

The patient is one of the rescued children.

https://twitter.com/TheCollectiveQ/status/1246131930371948549?s=20

what a strange ear... is that a human child?

https://twitter.com/Serena_X0X0/status/1246132417645219846?s=20

CIA Child Snuff survivor speaks out

https://youtu.be/Ng--1uY5Atc

Is this what the rescued person looks like?
https://twitter.com/trustknoe1/status/1246142369054900224?s=20

Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:41 pm
GT Truther

Post updates and thoughts
Quote:
Census Bureau: U.S. companies sent millions of dollars of medical equipment to China in January, February

https://www.oann.com/census-bureau-u-s- ... -february/

Quote:
The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2 ... stigation/

Quote:
Half a Million Chinese People Entered America at the Height of the Coronavirus Outbreak

https://summit.news/2020/04/03/half-a-m ... -outbreak/

Dan and Marcie are back as for A'puffus anyone to post:
hermes recounts:
Quote:
It's real. They are coming. They have used the bursts from the galactic core using energy to propel just over 1,000 of them from a star in the direction of Aquarius to the far side of the moon.
How it will all play out only the top of the tops knows (that's D and a few others).
These Orions are NOT the P+52's.
Dan directly visited with them and the P+52 Orions for just under 100 days earlier this year.

Then a post to the really old "To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science"video

This little piece about posted by A'puffus
Quote:
"Well, then, someone ought to inform them that I am not a diplomat. I am retired.
Under dangerous conditions, I can act as a virus-engineer.
So, solve it >:( in the environment of diplomacy, and we can bring this almost 9+ month-old covert war to an end.
May G-d forgive us (minus my actions to defend people) for the lives taken, and the terror you inflicted.
I won't threaten, but I can end it in weeks unnaturally to save the species, but must I? THINK. >:( D"

Then Hermes posts:
Quote:
Having followed your testimony since the days of BJ Wolf and the 'shady' characters that tried to exploit your words for gain financial and otherwise
as well as the rival forums who would selectively quote, misquote and misinterpret often with a high degree of paranoia

*comment* LOL, sing.u.Q?

Then Hermes interprets code speak:
Quote:
iran, russia, china are Saying no to a war/fight?
Wish instead to have 'f2f' is face to face, 'req' requesting, 'dip' diplomacy

Was obama swine flu deaths 12,469 true?
https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-1200 ... pitalized/

Well the CDC has that number on there web page
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resour ... demic.html

But the fact remains there was no 911 investigation in the handling of it, like they are pushing today.

What I care about is clear: Truth Justice and Peace.
Please explain the corruption, bribery, blackmail, false flags, brutality, intimidation, Coercion, killings, suppression of the Truth, huge lack of Justice and failure to have Peace.
That have been inflicted upon HUMANITY.

The elite have had options to make this the Best Planet many times in the time lines, but choose not to.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:49 pm
GT Truther

Post Q
simple simon wrote:
Sailors treat a patient aboard the hospital ship USNS Mercy (T-AH 19) April 2. Mercy deployed in support of the nation's COVID-19 response efforts, and will serve as a referral hospital for NON - COVID-19 patients.

https://twitter.com/Serena_X0X0/status/1246132417645219846?s=20

1)what a strange ear... is that a human child?

#1) Perhaps Sned, can shed some light as they had a some posts years ago about visiting an underground bunker with clones and hybridize humans.
In that Sned post showed and underground bunker with what looked to cages that contained genetic modified humans/ ET's created by the deep state.
Sned said they were horrified by this and threaten to release information about this unless there order were followed.

PSYOPS? Truth? Partial Truth?

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:18 pm

There is NO Virus PPL

and its ok if t h e y delete this - copies abound

For the PEOPLE by the PEOPLE

Its actually time to T H I N K

Do not take the Jab

Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Meanwhile on the news: (1)
Quote:
Zombie apocalypse: The coronavirus is now known to alter brain function and make some victims AGGRESSIVE and disoriented (NOT satire)

If you’ve seen the recent news about some coronavirus victims aggressively coughing on other people as a kind of assault (see link below), you know that something is very, very strange with this virus. Not only does it infect the nervous system and utterly destroy some people’s senses of smell and taste, we now know that it alters brain function by destroying brain tissue. And this leads certain people to exhibit rabies-like behavior, with aggressive attacks that actually spread the virus like something right out of a zombie movie.

(2)
Quote:
Coronavirus patient 'savagely bites a nurse's face when she tried to stop him running away from quarantine'
Shocking footage shows the Chinese nurse covered in bruises on Wednesday
The Nigerian patient attacked her after she stopped him from leaving his ward
Police have detained the 47-year-old for allegedly launching the brutal attack
Local police say he will be prosecuted when he recovers from the coronavirus

Notes:
(1)
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-03- ... ssive.html
(2)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ntine.html

Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Another Fake or Real...
It's getting to be elections are not red or blue, Democrat or Republican..but fake or real.
This is about an alleged Dr. at Elmhurst Hospital, NY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxXRcU ... 4r7kzbp0yU

Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:43 am
GT Truther

Post prescription
Several months ago I scribbled a note to myself:

Quote:
Fear, greed, lies and hatred.
How did we get here?
We had a chance 67 years ago to move from fear, but greed led us to use lies and hatred rather than Love.
So where do we go NOW?
Can we still change?
There seems to be no reconsideration between HUMANITY’s masses and the greedy elites.
Global revolution like china’s or cambodia’s revolutions?
Can past predict future?
Q has been the change to redefine the pairidime.

It seems the elite have chosen to play hard ball and release a bio-weapon.
The next step in the HUMAN EXPERIMENT, ask for wisdom from the One Universal Creator for wisdom to accept what you can not change and courage to change what you can.

Speaking of baseball here is a nice analogy:
Quote:
17 Inches: As in Baseball So in Life

https://c-vine.com/blog/2019/12/20/17-i ... o-in-life/

Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:49 am
GT Truther

Post news
Quote:
Walnut Creek arrest reveals secret world of child sex trafficking; girls as young as 9 allegedly being bought and sold in the Bay Area
Oral surgeon investigated for sex tourism had dozens of hidden-camera devices, 1000s of child-porn images, police say

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/02/26/ ... -bay-area/

follow the rabbit, Q said to watch the Y:

Quote:
Dr. Fauci in 2017: President Trump Will Be Challenged By a “Surprise Global Disease Outbreak”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... eak-video/

Quote:
Dr. Fauci Downplayed Hydroxychloroquine 2 Weeks Ago — Now Considered “Most Effective Therapy” for COVID-19 by Global Survey of Doctors

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... y-doctors/

Quote:
3M Says It Needed Chinese Approval To Sell Medical Masks In The US

https://alphanewsmn.com/3m-masks-china/

Quote:
Coronavirus: WHO Scrubbed Website Document to Underline Opposition to Travel Bans

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/interna ... -underline

Pray for HUMANITY: :candle

Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:53 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 54  Next