It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021
October 15, 2021

Live Feed #1 La Palma https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLeYZY6VVAw

Live Feed #2 La Palma https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g0Fy5X9Kkk

Live Feed #3 La Palma Ocean Entry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQj1cx4mq3o

Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:07 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Music for this Week-end:
(1)

Quote:
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Who am I to disagree

Hold your head up, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Who am I to disagree

Who am I to disagree
Who am I to disagree

Who am I to disagree
Who am I to disagree

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Then
Via RT (1)

Quote:
The three other passengers are Blue Origin executive Audrey Powers, Australian space exploration enthusiast Chris Boshuizen and geek entrepreneur Glen de Vries.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/news/537333-star-tre ... ner-space/

What object William Shatner seen in orbit?

Quote:
Why is William Shatner talking about "The coming catastrophic event"? Did they tell him something on his recent trip?

Notes:
(1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH_LNr5_sHU

Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021
Else:
What Shatner Saw, but instructed not to say, but...still said...

Via ZetaTalk for october 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

William Shatner who just recently took a space flight mentions a coming catastrophic event! Did he peek at Nibiru? Is he in the know?
[and from another]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH_LNr5 ... EndTimes...
[and from another]
https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2021 ... illiam-s...
[and from another]
Prince William Slams Space Trips Following William Shatner's Orbit Flight: We Should Be Trying to Repair This Planet
October 15, 2021
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-ne ... am-slams...
The fragility of this planet - the coming catastrophic event, and we all need to clean this act up now.
[and from another]
William Shatner struck by 'fragility of this planet' during flight to edge of space
October 14, 2021
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wi ... ck-fragi...
"It's so fragile," Shatner, who played Capt. James T. Kirk on the original "Star Trek" series, said on NBC's "TODAY" show. "There's this little tiny blue skin that's 50 miles wide," he said. "And we pollute it, and it's our means of living. And I was struck so profoundly by it." "The fragility of this planet - the coming catastrophic event, and we all need to clean this act up now," he added.
[and from another]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip
In psychoanalysis, a Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that occurs due to the interference of an unconscious subdued wish or internal train of thought. Classical examples involve slips of the tongue, but psychoanalytic theory also embraces misreadings, mishearings, mistypings, temporary forgettings, and the mislaying and losing of objects.
Quote:

SOZT
Shatner was instructed to talk about Global Warming and to avoid any mention of the obvious Nibiru Complex that can be clearly seen when above the atmosphere.

But at 90 years of age, control of his tongue was slipping and he made a Freudian Slip.

Global Warming can hardly be called a catastrophic event as it is a process.

However, the coming crustal shift caused by the passage of Nibiru and happening within the span of an hour could indeed be called an event.

Putting celebrities into space is a deliberate ploy so that the cover-up over Nibiru can claim that there is nothing to be seen.

But a slip of the tongue went against the plan this time.

Was Shatner in the know about what is coming?

This is why he was eager to go up into space, despite the discomforts of space flight.

He wanted to see it with his own eyes.

How did he learn about Nibiru when there is a cover-up?

Wealthy people learned after Roswell as they were invited to join MJ12, as were politicians and media heads in control of any message the public might get.

Heads of State were informed by then President Bush in 2003.

Certainly astronomers and NASA the employees who have to doctor the images know.

And talking heads in the media know because they are told what NOT to say.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Meanwhile:

R.V. Lucifer Farsight Style
(1)

Quote:
This is the trailer for the full-length nonfiction remote-viewing movie on the Lucifer personality. The movie can be found on
http://farsightprime.com

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPvRCigfEZ8

Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I Predict Facebook & Other Networks Will Experience A Serious Reduction For Unreasonable Threats, Crime, Corruption, & Lack Of Cooperation.
Investors Prepare...

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:33 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
So on this guys page... gnosis makes it clear

Aliens Aren't What You Think, They've Been Here The Whole Time, Cosmic Evolution, Ra Castaldo

As a soul gardener, wouldn't you send in (or enter yourself) those comrades or robotic assistants that could assist in better ways to inspire the souls under cultivation? And if we can think of that, and apply the "if it doesn't hurt it can only help" maxim, wouldn't it be reasonable to presume our current 'gardeners' are already doing this and have been doing it? Despite the hallowed nature of such beings, aren't they little more than NPCs in our Matrix?

Jest my too sense of course..... :o

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Free energy - if it works!

I am not a scientist or this type of techie, so I cannot judge the scientific / physics aspects of what he is advocating ......... but, if it works ......... oh joy!

This YouTube came to me because it was tweeted by Clif High

I think the replies are worth viewing too.

Simon, I think Clif High knows more than he lets on, but has figured out how to walk the censored path without becoming 'part of the problem'....he's doing what he can to awaken those that dismiss the One Truthful Paradigm based on the mere meteorological event, or the fact that the word 'alien' might be involved, or the mental association with the 'gloom & doom' meme that's often deployed in these matters.

'Free energy' appeals to the traditional naïve desires of humanity, but our 3-dimensional Matrix doesn't allow for it, insofar as it takes an initial investment that precludes the use of 'free' as a descriptive adjective. Will our replacement human species (the one I call 'homo reticulus' or 'homo zeticulus') have access to so-called 'free energy devices' that will convert the EM river into useable energy? I certainly believe so, just as I certainly believe there will be no 'rapture' the way the modern Pentecostal/fundamentalist conceive of it. But this is also true of that 12-strand DNA we would certainly like to have back, that would give us perfect telepathy. Plenty of time to play harps and sing hosannas in the interval between incarnations and tours of duty governing future worlds.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
I Predict Facebook & Other Networks Will Experience A Serious Reduction For Unreasonable Threats, Crime, Corruption, & Lack Of Cooperation.
Investors Prepare...

I'm very interested in how your prediction works out, Dex.

:sherlock

Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Music for this Week-end:
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Hmm, I've heard the song and lyrics more times than I can remember, but do not recall seeing the video before.

I have to wonder, is there a subtle hidden message? Is A-chrome part of the story? Oh and the androgynous look, erm could she actually be a he?

Dondep wrote:

Simon, I think Clif High knows more than he lets on, but has figured out how to walk the censored path without becoming 'part of the problem'....he's doing what he can to awaken those that dismiss the One Truthful Paradigm based on the mere meteorological event, or the fact that the word 'alien' might be involved, or the mental association with the 'gloom & doom' meme that's often deployed in these matters.

'Free energy' appeals to the traditional naïve desires of humanity, but our 3-dimensional Matrix doesn't allow for it, insofar as it takes an initial investment that precludes the use of 'free' as a descriptive adjective. Will our replacement human species (the one I call 'homo reticulus' or 'homo zeticulus') have access to so-called 'free energy devices' that will convert the EM river into useable energy? I certainly believe so, just as I certainly believe there will be no 'rapture' the way the modern Pentecostal/fundamentalist conceive of it. But this is also true of that 12-strand DNA we would certainly like to have back, that would give us perfect telepathy. Plenty of time to play harps and sing hosannas in the interval between incarnations and tours of duty governing future worlds.

Don, its nothing to do with Clif High.

My info comes from somewhere else, chanelled info (just like ZetaTalk is chanelled). In a nut shell a small wheel turned by an electric motor that is somehow connected by a mobius* strip to a larger wheel that has some ultra powerful magnets will generate enough power to power the motor and have some over for other uses.

*(mobius should have an umlaat above the o)

Sorry but not being a physicist I cannot describe it properly.

The same source also said that using powerful magnetics it should be possible to activate the pistons of a car engine without needing fossil fuel. Using switchable electro-magnets (I assume at each end of the chamber) it will be possible to attract / repel the magnets on the pistons depending where they are in the engine's combustion chamber. Travel without either air pollution or fossil fuels!

Tesla could not do any of this as it needs computers to control it - and these did not exist in human society in his era.

=========================

Its interesting that Shatner refers to the great disaster, as I've heard it mentioned too. This was as part of information about life in the future and how people in the future will refer to this disaster as some sort of cut off point before their society began. Many records of life (future history) will be lost in this disaster.

I am still not sure if it really will be Nibiru. What if its Apophis? Or will Nibiru's passing mean that we can forget about Apophis? There too much I do not know to know anything on this topic with certainty.

I also noted that the Zetans say the New Madrid event will likely be within 6 months from now (in one of the other messages on this page) Of course if this splits the USA and kills tens of millions then it will indeed be a great disaster. Add the 3 Gorges Dam (which could kill hundreds of millions) and a Hawaii sourced tsunami to the mix and it will be even more disastrous. But perhaps before then we will have the Canary Islands tsunami disaster. I thought that it would be around this weekend but this is now looking unlikely. I'm in no hurry.

==============================

Interesting video from the Chamber of the Parliament of the Australian State of Victoria where even unvaxxed MP's are to be denied entry - it shows a speech by an opposition MP accusing the ruling party of crimes against humanity, treating human rights as worthless as toilet paper, comparing what is happening in Victoria to what happened in the Berlin, Germany Parliament in 1933.

https://twitter.com/NeverSleever/status/1449837040594558976?s=20

Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:35 pm
GT Truther

FWIW,

This is a small example of whats supposed to be coming.

After boning up on the predictions, I feel anyone living on the Eastern Seaboard should have a shelter at least 700 to 800 feet above sea level, and 3 hours (200 Miles) from the Atlantic. (I'm in that neck of the woods Berkshire Mts)

I have prept for this for whenever (if ever) things go south (or East, West, North, or possibly all three directions for a day or two)

Things may be in shambles but if you can dodge the water factor, there might be hope!!! :dunno

PS: maybe a friend will fix the youtube link. :wavey

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:01 pm
GT Truther

epo3 wrote:
PS: maybe a friend will fix the youtube link.

ok! :)

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Plandemic VAx
and
Via ZetaTalk for October 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Can only ask if you can comment on the chart that was posted on "the Expose"? Since it sounds like a dark future for many. A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. Since it appears that those who have been vaccinated don't stand much of a chance since their immune system has been compromised by the vaccine. Can only "guess" that they'll attribute the deaths to Covid?
[and from another]
Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people.
https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/compari ... accinate...
Quote:
SOZT
We have stated that the elite are terrified of the riots and demands the populace will make when they realize that a Nibiru cover-up has been in place for decades.

Meanwhile the elite stocked their enclaves and prepared. Covid-19 like so many flu variants emerged from the drains in the web markets of China, but the elite quickly snatched the opportunity to force Martial Law early and on the cheap.

Perpetual and draconian lockdowns required more than just false reports of Covid-19 deaths. When it became evident that the mRNA vaccines produced variants, then perpetual booster shots were the means to continue the pandemic.

Now it is apparent that more than false death reports and new variants are in the arsenal of the elite.

The Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome that the spike proteins produce can be enhanced and continued by booster shots. We have stated that all ill effects from the mRNA are temporary, wearing off during the passage of months or perhaps years, but the elite would prefer that the populace be TOO SICK to think about migration or riot.

With a weakened immune system, this would certainly be the case.

Thus in those countries where the elite are in control, there is the push to have 100% of the populace vaccinated.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

then:

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Why does Russia make a film on the ISS? Is this to provide evidence of the approach of Nibiru? The selection of candidates and their preparing for the flight took a matter of months, and on October 5 Peresild and Shipenko successfully docked with the ISS. In order to send the creative group into space in a short time, Rogozin changed the flight program. Why such a rush now when Putin put the resolution yet on January 26, 2021? The premiere of the film "Challenge" is scheduled for April 12, 2022, Cosmonautics Day in Russia. This correlates with the completion of the New Madrid when the US Junta solves this issue. NASA and SpaceX also plan to shoot a film on the ISS in 2022 with the participation of actor Tom Cruise and Crew Dragon. Why suddenly civilians began to be allowed to the ISS to make films there?
[and from another]
Back to Earth: Soyuz Capsule with Russian Crew behind first Space Movie Successfully Lands in Kazakhstan
October 17, 2021
https://www.rt.com/russia/537590-soyuz- ... nds-movie/
Peresild and Shipenko spent 12 days on board the ISS after traveling to it on the Soyuz MS-19 ship earlier this month. The duo worked on the film The Challenge, a feature-length drama produced by Russia's television Channel 1 in collaboration with Roscosmos. The plot of the first movie ever shot in space involves a female medic who has to urgently travel to the International Space Station to treat a sick cosmonaut, who can't be transported to Earth. It's intended that the scenes filmed aboard the ISS will account for 30 to 40 minutes of the movie's running time.
Quote:

SOZT
Is there a Nibiru announcement race developing between Russia and the US?

These productions require a lot of pre-planning and booking celebrities must also be done well ahead of time.

That Putin accomplished the Russia filming on the ISS in less than 9 months indeed makes this a rush job.

And that the US is planning to release their version in 2022 likewise shows that the race is on.

Seeing the approaching Nibiru in the Russian film would not be a surprise given that Russia has led in admitting Nibiru, from the Patriarch Kirill's
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue583.htm
statement on the Book of Revelations to the development of the Far East.

Nibiru is so obvious in the many signs in the skies now, that world powers have turned from constant denial to planning how to make an admission.

What are called disaster movies have been produced by Hollywood for years, from the crustal shift depicted in the movie 2012 to the references to the Flood in Mel Gibson's movie Noah.

There is private and public ISS filming being made, with the private portion depicting the ISS sighting a planet like Nibiru approaching for a pass, with frantic communications to the ground crews.

But Nibiru will likely announce itself before any of the ISS films can be released.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

A Reminder:
(1)
Quote:
Pleiadians "It's About To Go To A Whole New Level, Don't Take This Lightly" 20 October (2021)
n this channeled session, the Pleiadians share with us information about how we can prepare for the 20th of October; also they share with us what is the difference between the Galactic Federation of Light and Galactic Federation of Worlds. This session finally made a lot of sense when they talked about how we can use our energy centers and activate them. They also share with us that we are not just our body, our mind, but we are the observer of the awareness. This session goes deeper and takes us to a whole new level. They also said this is the next level in our ascension stage.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOpC_YW2hF0

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:39 am
Profile WWW

Black Sun worship?

Everything is about Electro-magnetics people

I am going to stick my neck out and say: -

:THERE ARE NO ALIENS AND / OR NIBIRU:

The so-called Great Solar Flash is the restart imo and it is linked to the well disguised 400 year reset!

I am having a whale of a time researching the EWARANON data on Telegram - like:: Where is Tartaria or what happened to IT?

The Earth IS flat and there is NO SPACE

All that there is - is a bunch of us that fell for the narrative, and having been beguiled - we have to ask, how and why?

I call it the HUMAN CONDITION

:popcorn

ps: we have to do the research folks, your own research, form a personal opinion, the pain will be less then

we have been psy-op'd

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Black Sun worship?

Again the Answer is Antartic Germany...

Everything is about Electro-magnetics people

Not exactly, Maxwell Temper the Ecuations, to not let discover Antigravity and TimeTravel at 1900, they already had Quaternions.

I am going to stick my neck out and say: -

:THERE ARE NO ALIENS AND / OR NIBIRU:
Are You "Sky", enter into denial????

The so-called Great Solar Flash is the restart imo and it is linked to the well disguised 400 year reset!

Nope, These Flares are from a near Nibiru...

I am having a whale of a time researching the EWARANON data on Telegram - like:: Where is Tartaria or what happened to IT?

Here on GT: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4760

The Earth IS flat and there is NO SPACE

Earth Energetics would be considerer as an icosahedron in revolution...

All that there is - is a bunch of us that fell for the narrative, and having been beguiled - we have to ask, how and why?

I call it the HUMAN CONDITION

It´s the Human Complex 3 Density body, that host a Inmortal Soul!!!
:popcorn

" :yamon "

ps: we have to do the research folks, your own research, form a personal opinion, the pain will be less then

we have been psy-op'd

A Freudian Slip? Sky...

:zoro

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:27 am
Profile WWW

Facts are what make life a true and full filling experience Recall

No good telling a story that is actually a psychological construct to bring about a belief

My mind is separating reality from fiction at present, so I am an investigator, not an authority and that means physical evidence means everything.

Like Free Energy? Show the money or do not make wishes, as evidence exists that displays the past had examples of proof, but So much has been obscured from our reality by Western Institutions, and secret societies that it is nigh impossible to make a proper case today - physical proof is required.

So we just go there with conviction. I appreciate your pointers Recall, I innerstand and comprehend. But there is so much more to this story - that we will debate long and hard here. To which I am looking forward to, as the Truth will out. Prove it and no one can go against the facts.

We are not being helped by our institutions, as see YT undiscover inconvenient truths. Like NASA's round ball "IMAGE" that was photoshopped every decade to represent another ridiculous reality.

As claimed, "There is No Space" all launch trajectories are curved away from striking the 'Dome." some of that evidence is out there and can be viewed. BUT, the cracks are forming and the die will cast once let free without manipulation, and we will all get the chance to debate that new reality. Love the term discovered today - Satellites are transported by Balloons, so they should really be called Satelloons!

I am so convinced that ET reality is 4d or 5D that it now hurts when I have to watch or listen to 3d versions. My own abductions were in a state of dreaming. My own UFO sightings were during being "intoxicated" with powerful drugs during medical treatment for severe lung issues. My own psychonaughtic experiences with DMT and Anandamine are stunning reports of crossing the dimensional boundaries and "seeing" for real how spirit beings operate through "showing" us the lesson to be learnt. That is a reality adjustment yes, but speaks volumes to the history of secret societies doing same for centuries and millennia past.

What is Nancy doing? She is translating a channeled experience is she not?

So - on an energetic level I can accept that presently a passing body of substance may be manifesting for people to have the "destruction" experience - how do we see what humanity is doing to itself right now? Look at Australia/ Looks at the situation herein South Africa? The USA is ripping itself apart apparently, Europe is changing Armies.

I will slowly pindrop proofs where necessary. Not here to educate this readership. Hopefully we will unleash enough movement with leadership by regulars like yourself Recall and Dondep and Dex and Simon - where debate can be fomented to a level where we can adopt a view that upholds what we see with our eyes. The cracks are appearing everywhere.

Appreciate the dice epo3 rolls here most times, it made me think a lot about a lot of stuff.

Sorry to call the center stage a psyOp Recall - but I am sure it will pan out that way - all deception and distraction - Away from the real goal. Detachment from the outcome and be stupefied by what our Creator put together for us to realise.

Humans where CREATED AWESOMELY AND FEARSOMELY.

On the trail to prove that! Everything is Energy, Frequency and Vibration

Consciousness be our guide, as focused by our Soul through the lens of the Pineal! Its really the pictographs that are flashed on that innerscreen from our Angelic hosts.

Can we rise to our intuitions - rid of our Egoic nature - to finally become the true active Temples of the Creator?

Klaus Schwabb thinks Not!

:candle

Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sorry Colin, The Ticks lied to the Humanity:

Via: TBP
(1)
Quote:
October 18, 2021

Notes:
(1)
https://www.theburningplatform.com/tag/ ... d-by-vaxx/

Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

In the following weeks you may need this:

Quote:
5 Homemade Candles For Emergencies

via YT (1)
Quote:
In this video we're taking a bunch of random household supplies and seeing which ones make the longest lasting candle.

Notes:
(1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fFf-gtesH4

Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Sorry Colin, The Ticks lied to the Humanity:

Via: TBP
(1)
Quote:
October 18, 2021

Notes:
(1)
https://www.theburningplatform.com/tag/ ... d-by-vaxx/

And Via ZetaTalk for october 31, 2021 81)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

If you and Zetas are not very busy, could we get comment of the Covid-19 death of Colin Powell? I assume that Covid had nothing to do with it. Was this just removing the actor/puppet from the scene? Was the real Powel executed by Tribunals earlier? What was his crime?
[and from another]
In the name of TRUTH, Mr. Colin Powell was NOT in service to evil a soul "Service-to-Self" meaning 95% racist wicked! Yes some serious missteps were made by him associated while under stressful military command mostly regarding the evil unnecessary Vietnam and Iraq wars US and UN conquest.
I posed this question to the space Zetas: "Was Covid 19 having been so-call FULLY VACCINATED the major cause of his death"???
[and from another]
Colin Powell, First Black US Secretary of State, Dies of Covid-19 Complications Amid Cancer Battle
October 18, 2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/18/politics ... index.html
He was 84. Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response, as well as Parkinson's, Peggy Cifrino, Powell's longtime chief of staff, confirmed to CNN. Even if fully vaccinated against Covid-19, those who are immunocompromised are at greater risk from the virus. Powell was vaccinated early on and received his second shot in February. He was scheduled to get his booster shot this past week but that was when he fell ill so he wasn't able to receive it. Covid-19 vaccines are a highly effective tool in preventing severe disease and death, but no vaccine is 100% effective. More than 7,000 breakthrough cases of Covid-19 that have resulted in death have been reported to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
[and from another]
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... loma/sym...
June 16, 2021
Multiple myeloma is a cancer that forms in a type of white blood cell called a plasma cell. Healthy plasma cells help you fight infections by making antibodies that recognize and attack germs. In multiple myeloma, cancerous plasma cells accumulate in the bone marrow and crowd out healthy blood cells. Rather than produce helpful antibodies, the cancer cells produce abnormal proteins that can cause complications.
Quote:

SOZT
The death of an 84-year-old man with blood cancer is not surprising, but what is surprising is the admission that his death was caused by the Covid-19 virus, despite his being vaccinated and having booster shots.

These are called breakthrough instances but in truth statistics show the vax increases the incidence of death and injury from Covid-19 or its variants.

Is this admission that he died from the Covid-19 virus a sign that the media is sliding toward the truth?

It is rather an attempt to set the stage for blaming pre-existing conditions for any Covid-19 related death. From the start, pre-existing conditions have been asserted as a reason for the higher death rate among the elderly.

The Covid-19 flu had almost no effect on the young, who scarcely knew they were infected.

But in truth the elite in many countries allowed their elderly to die with the Covid-19 flu, thus using the pandemic as an opportunity to suppress travel and reduce the number of useless eaters that the elite found a burden.

Now that the data on how deadly the mRNA vax itself has proven to be is published, how to keep the kill shot going?

The Powell death shows that the Cabal and the media will begin to claim every breakthrough or death from the vax or its boosters is due to pre-existing conditions.

Thus the blame for any death or injury will be switched from the kill shot to the victim.

Powell died from blood cancer at 84 years of age, and his death could be ascribed to organ failure or even old age. Covid-19 was not the cause.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:17 am
Profile WWW

South Africa holds one of the chairs at the G7 methinks or there somewhere
Why? Cos we funded the rise and establishment of the West, gold, diamonds, and lots of minerals
So the plan is to vax all of africa and clear the population out
Agenda21 right?
Why? RECOLONIZATION,
New slaves from the east have been promised farm land
Lots of value from Africa again to fund the Silk Road maybe?
Well we carry our own defense equipment and presently only 11% have been vaxed
Shall be play a game.....?

Worst to come? Riots ‘only the first phase’ of plot to destablise SA – report

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/ri ... th-africa/

Quote:
Several unnamed representatives of the party, who spoke to the Mail & Guardian, made it clear that the riots were simply ‘phase one’ of a long term goal, which would end with Jacob Zuma leaving prison and Cyril Ramaphosa’s current administration being booted from power. One NEC insider said that the instigators had access to ‘heavy machinery’.

This is internal war amongst the clans, and the UN is funding all of this, just waiting to pounce.
Say What? Blue Hats? Where.....
Lets see what happens, as it is here and now...

Are you stocked up? World wide this may be soon

Its really all about $$$ and power - people at just collateral damage, caused by "climate change" probably :banned

Georgia Stones Anyone?

and was 'bio weapons' not on the plan?

:shtf

Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:56 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37