It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:33 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021 
Site Admin

Post Re: Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021
Sky wrote:
Haha funny people at Never Tell a Lie - they getting shown up - if anything,

is always takes engineers to make the wheel turn, if things are to work and progress....

NASA tells SpaceX to halt lunar lander work pending contract challenges

Quote "SEATTLE (Reuters) – U.S. space agency NASA has told Elon Musk’s SpaceX to halt work under a contract it won to develop a lunar spacecraft, pending the outcome of challenges by rival bidders at the U.S. Government Accountability Office, the agency said on Friday.(snip)

http://www.oann.com/nasa-tells-spacex-t ... hallenges/

When anyone says C O N T R A C T S - one can clearly distinguish the sound of cash registers ringing

:offtobed

Thanks for posting this Sky, how in the world can NASA tell Musk to stop, who do they think they are, do they even have that authority, wow, things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Mon May 03, 2021 6:12 am
Profile WWW

L2L wrote:
simple simon wrote:
Currently being trialed in Canada is a BCG type of vaccine which may be much safer than any used at present - and also protect against TB.

We will know more in July.

More information: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/bil ... n-vaccine/

Not that i trust the WHO at all but here's another side to the story

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentar ... A9rin-(bcg)-vaccination-and-covid-19#:~:text=BCG%20vaccination%20prevents%20severe%20forms,high%20incidence%20of%20tuberculosis.

I wouldn't count on Canada being the Country to approve it however

With my greatest respect - any person believing that a virus is capable of "Flying" through the air and "infecting" any person, has to go back to school and study some Biology again. This Scamdemic is a JOKE in our world. Fear is the modus operandi to get most to be complicit with shitty gubbermint control to kill people for no reason that is legal. I challenge anybody here and now to a proof dual. I am up for it any day.

I am really SiCk and tired of having to defend myself breathing clean fresh air - the way it was intended!!

It simply means that anyone conforming to this SHITE is just too damn LAZY to do their homework!!!

Now let's get real and let's look at how the "LIFE" on this planet is being threatened by T E C N O C R A T S!!!

I Refuse to wear a mask for any flippin reason!

Next we will be told that A-leens are threatening us and we MUST lock our doors and stay indoors a little more, so our Vitamin D3 deficiency takes us out!

I am a sovereign freeborn and plan to stay that way!

Mon May 03, 2021 9:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Elite´s made Covid19 Variant...
via ZetaTalk for May 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Kris H said:

My question is about India.

Is Covid really as bad as shown in western media there? Or is this an excuse to prevent migration out of India, in case of Nibiru news breaking?
[and from another]
India COVID19: Virus Catastrophe Worsens, 'Horrible' Weeks Ahead
May 4, 2021
https://www.foxnews.com/world/horrible- ... s-virus-...
COVID-19 infections and deaths are mounting with alarming speed in India with no end in sight to the crisis and a top expert warning that the coming weeks in the country of nearly 1.4 billion people will be "horrible." ndia's official count of coronavirus cases surpassed 20 million Tuesday, nearly doubling in the past three months, while deaths officially have passed 220,000. Staggering as those numbers are, the true figures are believed to be far higher, the undercount an apparent reflection of the troubles in the health care system. The country has witnessed scenes of people dying outside overwhelmed hospitals and funeral pyres lighting up the night sky.
[and from another]
India Hits new Grim Record with 3,689 COVID-19 Deaths in One Day
May 2, 2021
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/5/2 ... indian-s...
India recorded its deadliest day of the coronavirus pandemic yet with 3,689 deaths in the last 24 hours and one more state going into lockdown as the nation’s creaky healthcare system is unable to cope with the massive caseload. The federal government has also been accused of failing to respond to a warning in early March from its own scientific advisers that a new and more contagious variant was taking hold in the country.
[and from another]
Australia Warns its Citizens of Jail and $50,000 Fine if they Return from India
May 3, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/australia-wa ... -1636528...
Even in the pandemic era of closed borders, Australia's latest travel restriction stands out: Anyone, including Australians citizens, who arrives in the country after visiting India in the previous 14 days can face up to five years in jail, a $50,000 fine or both.
[and from another]
India Biggest Producer of ‘Game-Changer’ Hydroxychloroquine Drug; has Enough Capacity
April 7, 2020
https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... er-of-ga...
India manufactures 70 per cent of the world’s supply of hydroxychloroquine.
[and from another]
https://www.path.org/articles/new-varia ... sts-stil...
Of roughly 70 tests we’ve assessed, only 22 had publicly available manufacturer information on the effectiveness of detecting the B.1.135 variant (initially reported in South Africa), and only 20 for the P.1 variant (initially reported in Brazil and Japan).
Quote:
SOZT
What is causing the sudden surge in deaths in India? India has been notable for a low death rate because of its liberal use of HCQ, the hydroxychloroquine that is produced in India from its native trees. Thus its population has resistance to infection but is not immune. Immunity arises from actually having Covid-19 or being vaccinated. All infectious diseases flourish in crowded conditions, and India has a massive population in dense population centers. That said, what changed the dynamic where HCQ kept Covid-19 in check in India?

It is being reported that a variant of Covid-19 emerged in India in March. Early variants had been reported in the UK, S Africa, Brazil, and Japan. These early variants did not flummox the vaccine efforts nor result in the hospitals being choked with dying patients. What makes India’s situation different is that the current crisis is NOT caused by a naturally occurring Covid-19 variant, but a new variant that is resistant to HCQ. This new variant has been genetically engineered and deliberately spread to block emigration from India.

It is not a coincidence that this new Covid-19 variant emerged after the Nibiru Complex became so very visible in the skies and the Petrol in Nibiru’s tail began fire-bombing the world. This was anticipated to occur in January, 2021 so the elite had time to prepare. Where Covid-19 is presumed by many to be an engineered pandemic, it was as we stated a natural occurrence. But the conspiracy theorists are correct that directed pandemics were being planned, with the tools at hand.

It is notable that Australia is severely blocking anyone coming from India. Australia has a track record
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue365.htm
of brutal treatment of any immigrants from Asia. Only the elite, who come with money, are welcome. China likewise blocks immigration from India, but they do so because their own population burden is massive. This new variant can be countered by Covid-19 vaccines, but India was slow to vaccinate its people so emigration will be blocked for a long time. This will not prove to be the only maneuver the elite will use to sculpt the world as the time of the Pole Shift approaches.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Tue May 04, 2021 6:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now,
RV May 2021
(1)

on GT

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4824

Tue May 04, 2021 8:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Anyone wanna watch this:

2,000 Year Old Document Verifies We're in a Simulation, The Concept of Our Great Power, Gnostic

Wed May 05, 2021 4:45 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Deleted...Dex

Wed May 05, 2021 11:25 am

An amazing link to that site Peter, thank you,

Anthropology makes value learning an that channel is rather rich with data.... :mrgreen:

Wed May 05, 2021 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

:brockoli :elephant :whistle :camp

:cat

Now hear this one:
Via ZetaTalk for May 3, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Tracie Crespo said:

Why are the Zeta's giving specific dates of the pole shift now?

We know from all the past Zeta advice that the date is not to be known by mankind, yet we've had several confirmations lately. The Tibet Monk who was correct in predicting 2026 at the time of writing. Kojima seemed to give diagrams that confirm it would actually be 2024 after that original newsletter. Now in this week's newsletter, Zeta's again confirming in 2026 the last weeks will commence and Kojima's new depiction confirming that. Are you trying to prompt more of mankind to wake up or is it something else?
[and from another]
poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/zetatalk-newsletter-as-of-may-9-2021?xg_source=activity
Ultimately, in 2026, the Last Weeks will commence. Nibiru (X10) has been drawn closer to the Sun. Earth follows and is thus drawn closer to the Sun by 30 million miles. It is within 14 million miles of Nibiru. But per the Zetas, the two dozen major moons of Nibiru, those equivalent to our Earth Moon, stay within 5 million miles of Nibiru. Trash and debris, and the minor moons of Nibiru, continue to sling toward the Earth. The hour of the Pole Shift is upon the hapless Earth. In the meantime, there will be an increasingly violent wobble, a looming Venus and Dark Twin, and a deluge of Petrol.

Quote:
SOZT
During the public life of ZetaTalk, which began in 1995, we have stated that the date of the Pole Shift was not to be known.

This was because knowledge of the date would allow those in the Service-to-Self to take advantage of others.

Debt slavery was already in process, and would increase.

False promises would be made to provide safe locations, to promulgate slave or work camps.

Withholding the date of the Pole Shift aligned in with the intent of the elite to deny that Nibiru existed in any case, because they wanted the status quo to continue as long as possible.

What has changed that we at ZetaTalk are now confirming the Buddha’s warning?

The End-Times battle between Good and Evil is being won! Where this battle is being waged behind the scenes, the clash of swords can be heard.

The Pointy Heads in Antarctica who facilitated the Moloch child sacrifice ritual have left the Earth.

The US Junta and the White Hat Alliance in many countries are wiping out this practice, with political and royalty leadership replaced by Doubles where necessary.

There is no longer a reason to withhold the date.

The primary concern now is to fight the grip of the elite on the media.

The public is not being told the truth.

The wealthy are in control of the media, and they do not want to replace their wealth with bankruptcy when the public rebels against debt slavery and the status quo.

This is all of course in the hands of man, so these last battles can move in many directions.

Opportunity to help one’s fellow man abounds, and can only grow your soul to be more wise and massive.
EOZT

Prior 2/28/2021: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/28fe2021.htm
We, the Zetas, are asked almost daily when the hour of the Pole Shift will arrive, and always respond with the same admonition – the date is not to be known. This was an admonition Jesus gave too, that none shall know the date of his return.

What then is to be made of a Buddhist Master’s text, stating in no uncertain terms the likely date of the Pole Shift as 2026?

This was correct when written, almost a century ago, but the celestial clock has many forces to consider and the passage can speed up or slow down, depending upon many factors.

Notes:
(1)

Wed May 05, 2021 3:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

"Aboard A Spaceship"

"In the illusion of Time is written man's choice through free will whereby he set in motion the cause of error which inevitably resulted in effect, in which mankind entered mortal consciousness or the living death of his present existence. Thus was he separated from his eternal and perfect self. His one purpose upon Earth now is to attain reunion with his immortal consciousness. When this is accomplished he is resurrected from the kingdom of death and becomes his real immortal self made in the image and likeness of God. Your Teacher has told you, God is love, and in these simple words may be found

p. 33

the secrets of all the mysteries of Earth and the worlds beyond."

Tears coursed down my cheeks. Under the spiritual scrutiny of that great, compassionate consciousness I felt like a crawling worm—unclean, filled with error and sin. Yes, I say sin, but not in the ordinary sense men use that word. Rather sin as sin really is. And basically sin is hypocrisy, falsity, the living lie! It is looking at your fellow man with a friendly smile upon your face with treacherous, malicious, or mocking thoughts in your heart. Sin is any and all deviations from absolute truth, perfect love, absolute honesty and righteous motives. Thus actual sin has little to do with Earthly standards of sin.

As these realizations filled my consciousness I wanted to fling myself down upon the floor and hide my head in shame for humanity. And of all men I at that moment felt the lowliest, the least worthy to be where I was. I wondered how those great beings could love such a one as I or any of mankind. We with our bloody wars, our intense hatreds, our cheap, shoddy intolerances, our greed and avarice and our cruel inhumanity to our fellowmen. I hid my head in my hands and wept bitter tears for a creature so full of error and hypocrisy and yet so puffed up with egotistical pride over our little material knowledge.

At that moment, as in a dream, I heard the strains of the "Lord's Prayer", played as though by thousands of violins. As I crouched in the chair fresh

p. 34

tears poured from my eyes. My heart was filled with humility, contrition and with gratitude—gratitude that these Great Ones had even considered our miserable selfish existence.

Above the exquisite strains of melody, the voice said: "Beloved friend of Earth, we baptize you now in the true light of the worlds eternal."

A blinding white beam flashed from the dome of the craft. Momentarily I seemed partially to lose consciousness. Everything expanded into a great shimmering white light. I seemed to be projected beyond Time and Space and was conscious only of light, Light, LIGHT! Orfeo, Earth, the past were as nothing, a dark dream of a moment. And that dream unfolded before my eyes in swift panorama. Every event of my life upon Earth was crystal clear

to me—and then memory of all of my previous lives upon Earth returned. IN THAT SUBLIME MOMENT I KNEW THE MYSTERY OF LIFE! Also, I realized with a terrible certainty that we are all—each one of us—TRAPPED IN ETERNITY and ALLOTTED ONLY ONE BRIEF AWARENESS AT A TIME!

I am dying, I thought. I have been through this death before in other earthly lives. This is death! Only now I am in ETERNITY, WITHOUT BEGINNING AND WITHOUT END. Then slowly everything resolved into radiant light, peace and indescribable beauty. Free of all falsity of mortality I drifted in a timeless sea of bliss.

At last, as from a vivid dream, I regained consciousness.

Thu May 06, 2021 8:45 am
GT Truther

Also:
Via Rense:
(1)
Quote:
Tucker Carlson Shatters Media Silence And Asks Why
Are Thousands Of People Dying From Covid Vaccine?

Notes:
(1)
https://rense.com//

Edit to Add
By Request:
TRANSCRIPT
(2)
Quote:

How many Americans have died after taking the Covid vaccine?

How many Americans have died after taking the COVID vaccines? Not Americans who’ve been killed by the virus, that’s a huge number, but how many Americans have died after getting the vaccines designed to prevent the virus? Do you know the answer to that question? Do you know anything about the downside? We know a lot about the upside of the vaccine. We’ve been completely in favor of vulnerable people taking vaccines.

But what about the potential risks? You’d think you would know more about that than you do. We talk about vaccines constantly, not just on this show, but in this country. Joe Biden was on TV yesterday talking about vaccines. He wants you to get one. Everyone in authority wants you to get one. In fact, you’ve probably already had your shot, and good for you. If you haven’t had your shot, you’re under enormous pressure to get your shot. You understand that soon you may not be able to fly on commercial airplanes or go to work at the office or send your children to school if you don’t have the shot. Meanwhile, the social pressure is enormous. Friends may have already informed you that you’re not welcome at their parties or weddings if you haven’t been vaccinated. There is a lot of pressure to comply. At some point, you probably will comply. It’s just too difficult not be to vaccinated in this country.

But before you make the appointment: do you know anything about the potential risks? Probably you don’t know much. We all assume the risks are negligible. Vaccines aren’t dangerous. That’s not a guess, we know that pretty conclusively from the official numbers. Every flu season, we give influenza shots to more than 160 million Americans. Every year, a relatively small number of people seem to die after getting those shots. To be precise, in 2019, that number was 203 people. The year before, it was 119. In 2017, a total of 85 people died from the flu shot.

Every death is tragic, but big picture, we don’t consider those numbers disqualifying. We keep giving flu shots, and very few people complain about it. So the question is how do those numbers compare to the death rate from the coronavirus vaccines now being distributed across the country? That’s worth knowing.

We checked today. Here’s the answer, which comes from the same set of government numbers that we just listed: Between late December of 2020, and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccines in the United States. Three thousand, three hundred and sixty-two — that’s an average of 30 people every day. So, what does that add up to? By the way, that reporting period ended on April 23. We don’t have numbers past that, we’re not quite up to date. But we can assume that another 360 people have died in the 12 days since. That is a total of 3,722 deaths. Almost four thousand people died after getting the COVID vaccines. The actual number is almost certainly much higher than that — perhaps vastly higher.

The data we just cited come from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System — VAERS — which is managed by the CDC and the FDA. VARES has received a lot of criticism over the years, some of it founded. Some critics have argued for a long time that VARES undercounts vaccine injuries. A report submitted to the Department of Health and Human Services in 2010 concluded that “fewer than one percent of vaccine adverse events are reported” by the VARES system. Fewer than one percent. So what is the real number of people who apparently have been killed or injured by the vaccine? Well, we don’t know that number. Nobody does, and we’re not going to speculate about it. But it’s clear that what is happening now, for whatever reason, is not even close to normal. It’s not even close to what we’ve seen in previous years with previous vaccines.

Most vaccines are not accused of killing large numbers of people. The Menveo vaccine, for example, is given to people around the world, often children, to prevent bacterial meningitis. In this country, only one person died from that vaccine in the entire period between 2010 and 2015. One. So, compare that to what’s happening now. In just the first four months of this year, the U.S. government has recorded more deaths after COVID vaccinations than from all other vaccines administered in the United States between mid-1997 and the end of 2013. That’s a period of fifteen and a half years. Again, more people, according to VAERS, have died after getting the shot in four months during a single vaccination campaign than from all other vaccines combined over more than a decade and a half. Chart that out. It’s a stunning picture. Now, the debate is over what it means. Again, there’s a lot of criticism of the reporting system. Some people say “well, it’s just a coincidence that someone gets the shot and then dies, possibly from other causes.” No one really knows, is the truth. We spoke to one physician today who actively treats COVID patients. He described what we’re seeing now as the single deadliest mass-vaccination event in modern history. Whatever is causing it, it is happening as we speak. So you’d think someone in authority might want to know what’s going on.

If the vaccine injury reporting system is flawed — and it clearly is flawed — why hasn’t it been fixed? And more to the point, why has there not been an independent vaccine safety board to assess what’s happening. And reassure people who stumble across official government numbers on the internet. But amazingly, none of that has been done. No one even mentions the numbers. And in fact, you’re not allowed to. You’ll be pulled off the internet if you do. The people in charge do not acknowledge them. Instead, they warn us about what might happen if we don’t take the vaccine.

“People who are not fully vaccinated can still die every day from COVID -19,” Biden said. As a factual matter, that is true. But it’s also misleading. Not all Americans are at a similar risk of dying from COVID-19. Some are at relatively high risk: the old and the sick. They might want to get vaccinated, and most do. Some are at very low risk of dying: the young and the healthy. Others appear to be at essentially no risk at all: anyone who’s had COVID and recovered. Virtually all of those people are immune. That’s true for many viruses. Those second two categories — the young and healthy, and the previously infected — may add up to hundreds of millions of people in this country. The funny thing is, the White House – the official policy-makers who are designing the vaccine rollout – do not acknowledge that those categories even exist.

Health Authorities are pretending that everyone’s health and risk potential is exactly the same as everyone else’s. That’s why Joe Biden has demanded that 70 percent of all American adults — regardless of age, regardless of health condition, regardless of pre-existing antibodies — get the COVID shot by the Fourth of July two months from now, or else.

This might be an acceptable policy – it would never be an ethical policy – but it might be acceptable to the country if COVID vaccines we could show conclusively came with no risk, and if we truly understood the long-term effects of those vaccines. But neither one of those things is true. We know that according to the government reporting system, thousands of people have died after getting the shot. That is true in this country, where it’s hotly debated when it’s talked about at all, but it’s also true in European countries, whose record-keeping is, if anything, more reliable than ours. Many thousands of other people appear to have been injured after getting the vaccine. VAERS records nearly 900 non-fatal heart attacks in people who just received the shot. 2,700 people reported unexplained chest pain. In all, the vaccine, according to the government reporting system, appears to have contributed to at least 8,000 hospitalizations.

Some of the side effects defy explanation. Researcher Alex Berenson has noted that coronavirus vaccines now account for almost one-third of all tinnitus reports in the VAERS database. That’s the ringing in your ears. The American Tinnitus Association says it’s received “many questions” on the link.

Researchers at Oxford and UCLA have begun tracking coronavirus vaccine side effects across eight separate countries. They found, that “Women aged 18 to 34 years had a higher rate of deep vein thrombosis than men of the same age.” They also found that heart attacks were “common” in people aged 85 and older who had taken the vaccine. They found serious potential side effects in some children, “anaphylaxis [and] appendicitis were more common in young people.”

Vaccines are complicated medicines, and as with any drug, it can take a long time to get it precisely right. The dosage, for example. And this is not the first time people have been hurt during a vaccination campaign. That is bound to happen. What’s different this time, and so striking, is the reaction to these numbers. Here’s a contrast for you: in 1976, the U.S. government vaccinated 45 million people with a vaccine for the swine flu. Fifty-three people reportedly died after getting that shot. The U.S. government immediately halted the vaccination program. Authorities decided it was too risky, it wasn’t worth it.

Contrast that with what is happening now. This time, our health authorities have reserved their energy for anyone who dares to question vaccines. LifeSiteNews, a nonprofit news organization, just found itself permanently banned from Facebook. Why? Because it reported government numbers from the VAERS database.

When Joe Rogan asked whether healthy young people ought to get the vaccine, the media treated him like a criminal.

Almost everything they said was a lie that obscured a very simple and potentially relevant question that he asked, which is: should healthy young people receive the vaccine? We’re not precisely sure what the risks are. It is a lie to say there are no risks. There are risks in everything, including in getting a vaccine. So why not rationally weigh the risk/reward ratio, as we do with every decision we make. For that, he was denounced as an anti-vaxxer kook. A danger to public safety.

One of the very few elected officials in the country who has said a word about any of this, who has asked the obvious questions, not attacking vaccines, wondering about their effects, is Republican Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin. Last week, Johnson asked Francis Collins, the director of the NIH, why so many Americans seem to be dying after the shot.

Maybe there’s a good answer for that, Collins wouldn’t even acknowledge that was happening. Instead, Collins fretted if the population focused too much on the harm from vaccines, people might be hesitant to get them.

“I challenged his use of the term ‘Vaccine Hesitancy,’” Ron Johnson told us in a conversation today. “I told him that based on the VAERS deaths, and my conversations with people who have chosen not to get vaccinated, a better description would be: ‘People who are hesitant to be coerced into participating in the largest drug trial in history.’”

Exactly. There’s a reason many states have more vaccine doses than they can use. Some people just don’t want the vaccine. That’s their right. Period. Not all of them are crazy. Health decisions used to be considered personal choices. We didn’t ask about them. They were considered personal as recently as last fall. In September of 2020, at the height of the presidential campaign, a CNN reporter asked Kamala Harris whether she’d be willing to take the coronavirus vaccine once it became available.

“Well, I think that’s going to be an issue for all of us,” Harris responded. “I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump.” A month later, at the vice presidential debate, Harris was if anything more emphatic on the subject. “If Donald Trump tells us we should take” the vaccine, she declared, “I’m not going to take it.”

Kamala Harris has, of course, since changed her mind. She’s no longer skeptical of the vaccine, nor does she tolerate the skepticism of others. Instead, she’s an enthusiastic participant in COVID theater.

Just today, Harris and her husband made a point of kissing each other in front of photographers while wearing masks. They did this despite the fact they’re married, that they live together, that they were standing outside at the time and despite the fact that they both have been vaccinated.

It doesn’t make you laugh. It makes you nervous. Why are they talking to you that way? Why are they giving you the finger on TV? No matter how many fingers they give you, it doesn’t change what remains true for the country: If American citizens are going to be forced to take this vaccine or any other medicine, they have an absolute right to know what the effects of it might be. And they have an absolute right to ask that question. Without being silenced or censored or mocked or given the finger. No amount of happy talk or coercion or appeals to false patriotism can change that. Period.

Notes:
(2)
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/t ... d-vaccine/

Fri May 07, 2021 7:54 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Meanwhile:
via RT
(1)

Quote:
Despite the fact that this is a common process and hardly one which China dominates, the mainstream media have whipped up a hysteria over the perceived risks of the “space junk,” raising fears it could hit something – a hysteria which has been egged on by the United States’ secretary of defence. Beijing, on the other hand, has argued the debris will fall into international waters, pointing out how the media are hyping up the “China Space Threat.”

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/523171-china-us-space-debris/

Sat May 08, 2021 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

and some Music:

Quote:
Hast du etwas Zeit für mich?
Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich
Von neunundneunzig Luftballons
Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont
Denkst du vielleicht grad an mich?
Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich
Von neunundneunzig Luftballons
Und dass sowas von sowas kommt
Neunundneunzig Luftballons
Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont
Hielt man für Ufos aus dem All
Darum schickte ein General
'Ne Fliegerstaffel hinterher
Alarm zu geben, wenn's so wär'
Dabei war'n dort am Horizont
Nur neunundneunzig Luftballons
Neunundneunzig Düsenflieger
Jeder war ein großer Krieger
Hielten sich für Captain Kirk
Das gab ein großes Feuerwerk
Die Nachbarn haben nichts gerafft
Und fühlten sich gleich angemacht
Dabei schoss man am Horizont
Auf neunundneunzig Luftballons
Neunundneunzig Kriegsminister
Streichholz und…

Notes (1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpu5a0Bl8eY

Sat May 08, 2021 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi Everyone. I am done buying produce that traveled through the “Big Agriculture” food chain that is available in the chain grocery stores. I now buy produce from the open-air produce markets only. I am planning to over-winter produce this coming winter. I have an unheated basement, do you think I can use those big popcorn tins for this purpose? I’m trying to avoid digging a hole outside for a steel garbage can.

For reference, I live in Puget Sound, we have moderate winters. It freezes here but not all winter, usually just for a few days at a time 2-3 times over the winter. Occasionally we have winters with no snow, but usually it snows a couple times and the snow is gone inside of 2 weeks.

What fruits and veggies over-winter best? Obviously I will do potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, apples... what else will make it all winter? Should I do one tin with a little of each inside and bring them up one at a time, or should I separate the produce and pull what I need from each tin?

How about lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers, avocado, red/green peppers? I can’t imagine not having salads all winter.

Anything I should not store in the same tin (if I mix)?

Thanks!!!

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Sat May 08, 2021 5:20 pm

Brassicas Lynnwood, highest nutrition plants, but the require reasonable soil preps with a little compost at least.

Try seeing if you can do a small raised bed type structure. Temperature is your main concern in winter, and reasonable light.

Sun May 09, 2021 12:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

"My Meeting With Neptune"

As I cut across the vacant lots the Hyperion Avenue Freeway Bridge loomed huge and dark ahead of me. The sky was overcast and the dense, oblique shadows from the vast concrete structure were heavier and more eerie than usual. Yet in the shadows of the dark archways of the bridge I had come to feel a kind of warmth and welcome, a spiritual communion with a vastly greater and more kindly world. For it was in the shadows of the huge bridge that I had come upon the saucer which had carried me out of this world.

I was thinking of these things when I suddenly became aware of someone approaching from out of the darkness. I was startled for I'd never before met anyone taking the short-cut beneath the bridge so late at night. I was about to call out a word of greeting when it dawned upon me that the stranger was coming from the dead end of the bridge. My first thought was that someone was lying in wait for me, possibly to rob me. But before I could become

alarmed, I heard the stranger call: "Greetings, Orfeo!"

My heart almost stopped beating, for immediately I recognized the vibrant, beautiful voice of the being who had spoken to me in the saucer.

I stopped in my tracks, utterly speechless, and stared at the approaching figure. But then a wave of joy and gratitude flooded over me, and I finally replied falteringly: "Greetings . . . to you . . ."

He laughed pleasantly. "I know that in your mind you have given me a name—I who have remained nameless to you," he said gently. "You may call me by that name, Orfeo—it is as good as any other and has more inner significance to you than any name I might give you."

"Neptune . . ." I spoke the name slowly and reverently. For it was indeed the name I had given to this great and mysterious being. Then I added: "At last you have come to give me strength and faith."

He was near enough then for me to see that he was several inches taller than I and similar in outline to a well-built man. But the shadows were so heavy that I couldn't make out the details of his figure. But just to be in his presence once more was to sense again a tremendous uplifting wave of strength, harmony, joy and serenity.

"Come, Orfeo," he said gently, continuing on past me. "We have many things to discuss tonight."

I followed him as he strode ahead of me through the dense shadows. I could hear his solid footsteps

upon the gravelled path which convinced me beyond the shadow of a doubt that he was no phantom or illusion.

He led me to a better lighted area near the bend of Glendale Boulevard where it goes up and over the bridge. I was actually trembling in anticipation of my first actual look at the mysterious visitor from another world.

When he turned I saw his face, the same wonderful, expressive countenance I had seen on the luminous screen. I again noticed especially his extremely large, dark and expressive eyes and nobility and beauty of his features which actually seemed to radiate warmth and kindliness.

Then I noticed that he was wearing a kind of uniform, bluish in color, perfectly tailored and tightly fitted to the outlines of his body. But it was apparently without seams, buttons, pockets, trimmings or design of any sort. In fact it fitted so perfectly that it was almost like a part of his body.

But as I studied him I became aware of an astonishing phenomenon: I could see his uniform and figure clearly, but it wavered occasionally, as though I were viewing it through rippling water. And the color did not remain solid and uniform, but varied and changed in spots, which reminded me of an imperfectly tuned television set. Only his face and hands remained immobile and stable as though not partially obscured by a film of rippling water.

Headlights from approaching automobiles fell upon us from time to time and I remember wondering

what manner of being my companion appeared to be to those in the passing cars. Did they see him at all? If so, did he appear as solid and substantial as myself?

He moved forward again, motioning for me to follow him. Without speaking he led me down the sharp concrete declivity into the bed of the dry Los Angeles River. There he sat down upon a large stone and motioned for me to do likewise.

For a time he was silent and I was acutely conscious of a tremendous vibrational field about him; a tangible emanation of serenity, brotherly love, and ineffable joy.

At last he said: "You sense and understand intuitively many things I cannot say directly to you, Orfeo. You have just fully realized that we are not like earthmen in that we function in dimensions unknown to your world. Earth is a three-dimensional world and because of this it is preponderantly false. I may tell you that to the entities of certain other worlds Earth is regarded as 'the accursed planet', the 'home of the reprobate, fallen ones'. Others call your Earth 'the home of sorrows'. For Earth's evolution is evolution through pain, sorrow, sin, suffering and the illusion of physical death. Believe me, all evolutions are not similar to Earth's, despite the present beliefs of your scientists."

As I heard these strange words, my heart and mind cried out: "But why must it be so? Why should Earth's people know pain, suffering and death?"

He looked up into the heavens and in the soft light I saw deep compassion in his face as he said slowly: "The answer to that question is one of the mysteries of the illusion of Time. But I can tell you this: such conditions did not always prevail among the entities who now inhabit Earth. Once there was another planet in your solar system, the fairest and most radiant of all the planets. That planet was the original home of Earthlings. In their native home they knew no pain, sorrow, suffering, sickness or death. But in the glory and wonder of their world they grew proud and arrogant. They made war among themselves and finally turned against the Great Giver of Life. Ultimately they destroyed their own planet which today exists only as a sterile and barren ring of asteroids and debris in the solar system. In order that those entities might gain understanding, compassion and brotherly love they were born into the animalistic, material evolution of a lesser planet, Earth. Suffering, sorrow, frustration and death became their teacher. Their symbol became the Man-Beast. Each man must work out his own destiny and salvation. In the illusion of Time and through repeated births and deaths each entity slowly and painfully evolves spiritually toward its former glorified state of divinity. Eventually all the entities of Earth will again attain their lost heritage. They will have learned understanding, compassion and true love for God and their fellows."

I pondered his strange words thoughtfully, thinking as I did so that what he had said explained many

apparent mysteries about man and his lot upon Earth. But soon my attention was distracted once more as I saw the figure of Neptune strangely "waver" again. Suddenly the question was in my mind: "Was he really there in the truest physical sense, or was he an immaterial projection into the physical world from another dimension? Did I see him in his true form and ordinary state of being, or merely a projected approximation of a man's appearance?" These strange thoughts frightened me a little and carried me into too deep waters.

A reassuring smile lighted his face. "Don't be alarmed, Orfeo. The answer to the troublesome question in your mind is both yes and no. On Earth form, color, individuality and the material aspect of things is all-important. In our world these illusions are of practically no importance at all. Suffice to say that for you I am an approximation of myself as I really am. I can't make it any clearer in three-dimensional terms."

I thought about my own troubled fellows of Earth. Impetuously, I asked: "What about Earth now? On the surface all seems fairly calm, but I know we are only drifting on dangerous and treacherous waters. In their hearts many people are troubled and afraid. There is the ever-constant fear of the H-bomb and of other horribly destructive weapons being developed in the laboratories. Also there is the creeping menace of Communism that is threatening the world, and so many other things. . ."

When Neptune spoke his voice was calm and

dispassionate: "Communism, Earth's present fundamental enemy, masks beneath its banner the spearhead of the united forces of evil. Along with good, all men have evil in their hearts to a degree. But some are much more evil than others. Communism is a necessary evil and now exists upon Earth as do venomous creatures, famines, blights, tyrannies, cataclysms—all are negative forces which awaken the positive forces of good in man and cause them to act. Thus are they combatted, understood and ultimately their unreality becomes apparent. For evil is always eventually self-destroyed."

He paused and once more I noticed his "uniform" darkening and lightening in spots, as though it were made of restless pale bluish clouds and patches of moonlight. Then I held my breath as he continued: "Yes, war will come again to your Earth. We are powerless to prevent it. Millions in your land will fight to the end for their cherished ideals and freedom of the human mind, with only a minimum on their side for victory. The hour of travail which in future history shall be known as 'The Great Accident' is nearer than any man dreams. And already the clouds of war are on the horizon, dark and ominous; but overhead beams the rainbow, infinite and eternal. Mankind will survive Armageddon and awake to a new more glorious day of fellowship and honest brotherly love. In the dawning great New Age of Earth all will forget their bitter hurts and build constructively together upon the solid foundation of the Brotherhood of Man."

He stopped speaking and turned his radiant eyes full upon me. In the half-light his countenance was truly resplendent.

"There is not much more I can tell you now, Orfeo," he said. "Since the first publicized modern sighting of our disks in the year 1947, thousands upon Earth have come to believe in us. Many have actually seen our disks. Some have seen us clairvoyantly. Others have communicated with us clairaudiently. Still others recognize the truth of our existence and greater scope of our being, through intuitive perception. But as far as official proof of ourselves, for which so many clamor, we cannot offer that. Official proof of the existence of our disks will come. But for us to attempt physically to contact mankind through any so-called authoritative source would be only useless and possibly disastrous for them. Nearly all three-dimensional beings have no concept of, nor could they possibly understand, extra-dimensional beings. Tonight in visiting you I have broken a code—the code of 'hands off', as regards any interference in the affairs of Earth. Active cosmic law will see the necessary amends made."

He looked at me; his strange eyes suddenly saddened. For a moment I had the uncanny feeling that in his greater vision I appeared to him only as a fleeting, insubstantial shadow, utterly without reality as he knew it. In that revealing instant I knew that we of Earth are as far removed from their nature as Earth is from the Sun. (Snip)

Sun May 09, 2021 1:23 pm
GT Truther

Meanwhile:
Via ZetaTalk for May 31,2021 (1)
Quote:
What is the fascination with the year 2023 being the year of the Pole Shift? Who espouses this?
[and from another]
UN New World Order Is Pope’s Road to Supremacy; Daniel 3 Image Is UN Image-Beast in Rev 13:14
December 8, 2020
https://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-ord ... rld-orde...
“The day of the Lord” comes in the context of four generations in Joel 1:3,4,15. A generation is 40 years in Hebrews 3:9,10. Four generations are 4 x 40 — 160 years. From Lincoln’s Emancipation 160 years from 1863 is 2023.
[and from another]
2020 – 2022 NOSTRADAMUS PROPHECY — A NIGHTMARE WORLD
September 1, 2020
https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2020 ... damus-pr...
All of these events will supposedly set up conditions for the Antichrist to take over the world by 2020, but 2023 Jesus’ second coming will allegedly end it all.”
[and from another]
If The World Doesn't End In 2012, Watch Out For 2023 And 2026
Nov 6, 2011
https://www.businessinsider.com/if-the- ... 2012-wat...
2023 Armageddon: Biblical scholar Ian Gurney wrote The Cassandra Prophecy: Armageddon Approaches in 1999. He claims that Judgement Day will come in “less than 25 years”. He comes to this conclusion through interpretations of the book of Revelation and of the Daniel story and some other Biblical prophesies. A fan of Gurney’s book puts together this summary on the Canada Free Press. It may or may not leave you wiser.
[and from another]
'Big One' in So. Calif Not Due Till 2023; Dr. Richard Ruhling Provides a Biblical Basis
Jul 18, 2019
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... f-not-du...
California may be nervous with earthquakes, but the 'Big One" isn't due till 2023, says Dr. Richard Ruhling, author on current events and Bible prophecy, and the recently published book, Not Left Behind. The prophet Isaiah said God declares the end from the beginning. In the book of beginnings, Pharaoh had two dreams interpreted to mean 7 good years followed by 7 years of famine, Genesis 41. Like him or not, since President Trump was elected, the economy has been better, but I expect the bad years after the next sabbatical year of 2022.
Quote:
SOZT
There are many predictions, primarily based on Bible interpretation, that claim that the Pole Shift will happen in 2023. This seems to run contrary to the Tibetan Buddhist Master’s text, made 100 years ago, that it would happen in 2026. We have confirmed that the Master’s text was accurate when made, but that many factors could intervene to speed up or slow down the timeline. Many eyes are watching the trajectory of Nibiru and trying to compute the moment of the Passage, but the factors that will influence this are primarily outside of mankind’s ability to track.

What are these factors? We mentioned the Repulsion Force as a factor, but mankind today does not have any math that can compute just when this causes two bodies to push against each other. The exercise that Nancy did on sci.astro
http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use00992.htm
years ago to have mathematicians there put Newton’s Centrifugal Force equation together with Einstein’s gravity equation showed that. These two laws cannot be put in the same room together! Mankind is also not factoring in the magnetic interaction Nibiru has with the Sun, forcing it into opposition alignment.
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta593.htm

The leap back toward the Sun that Nibiru will take when this magnetic roll into opposition occurs is not sudden. There is dithering going on as magnetic fields can clash or merge, with their core bodies pushing apart or pulling together. Are mankind’s measurements of the magnetic fields of the planets so reliable that they can compute when a dither is moving into a threshold point? The Dark Twin is approaching the Earth in their shared orbit, this may dither there too, being flung back and trying repeatedly to pass the Earth by slipping behind the Earth. Dithers are difficult to predict.

Then there is the issue of whether the delays the Council of Worlds inserted will delay, or perhaps even accelerate, the passage. We confirmed when the Humming Boxes
http://www.zetatalk.com/7of10/7of10108.htm
were discovered that their intent was to delay the 7 of 10 Plate Movements. Likewise for the Monoliths. What this means is that the Plate Movements will be hurried, overlap and happen all at once, but will NOT be delayed. Many intuitively sense that 2023 seems a more likely date, but they are listening to the debate and not factoring in the dither into the ZetaTalk Triangle.
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta271.htm
We hold with our statement that 2026 as a guesstimate has validity.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/28fe2021.htm
What then is to be made of a Buddhist Master’s text, stating in no uncertain terms the likely date of the Pole Shift is 2026? This was correct when written, almost a century ago, but the celestial clock has many forces to consider and the passage can speed up or slow down, depending upon many factors.

Prior 12/15/2012 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta593.htm
We have stated that Planet X comes close, then retreats, then comes close again as the Last Weeks approach. It is forced to throw its S Pole upward, going into opposition along the Sun's magnetic flow lines above the Ecliptic. When Planet X itself goes into opposition, it is snapped back closer to the Sun, as it is now not resisting the N Pole of the Sun, and can tolerate the stronger flow of magnetons in the field closer to the Sun. Magnetic fields both push away and draw bodies closer, so this should not be an astonishing fact.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 2#comments

Mon May 10, 2021 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Else:

Via ZetaTalk for May 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Would the Zetas care to comment on the shutdown of the Largest Gasoline pipeline in the US? They say it is because a cyberattack. Is it in preparation for the New Madrid or the reason given is true?
[and from another]
Cyberattack Forces Shutdown of Largest Gasoline Pipeline in United States
May 9, 2021
https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/cybera ... n-larges...
The largest gasoline pipeline on the East Coast, and the US in general, was shut down after its operator struggled to contain a cyberattack which threatened its systems. The 5,500-mile Colonial Pipeline, which is the single largest refined-products pipeline in the United States, halted transit as the company was forced to take "certain systems offline to contain the threat.
[and from another]
Cyber Attack Shuts Down Largest US Gasoline Pipeline – 45% of East Coast and Southern Regions
May 8, 2021
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/0 ... -down-la...
Colonial Pipeline operates the largest gasoline and diesel pipeline system in the U.S. The company transports 2.5 million barrels of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and other refined products every day, accounting for about 45 percent of the east coast’s fuel supply. That fuel passes through 5,500 miles of pipelines. The pipeline network moves fuel from U.S. gulf coast refineries to populous areas along the eastern and southern United States.
[and from another]
Cyber Attack Shuts Down Top U.S. Fuel Pipeline Network
May 8, 2021
https://news.trust.org/item/20210508152642-o9z7n
Top U.S. fuel pipeline operator Colonial Pipeline has shut its entire network, the source of nearly half of the U.S. East Coast's fuel supply. Colonial did not give further details or say how long its pipelines would be shut.

Quote:

SOZT
Excuses will be made but the Colonial closure is not about terrorism nor ransom demands. We have long warned that the oil and gas distribution in the US in the pipelines across the Mississippi River
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue653.htm
were vulnerable to the New Madrid Fault line rupture. The US Junta monitors the tension in the N American Plate intensely, and they are not about to allow these pipelines to rupture and create a gas spill and likely a massive inferno. We predict that the ransom demands will force other distribution routes, and the Colonial closure will become permanent.
EOZT

Prior 2006 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta313.htm
What does this do to the N. American plate? It pulls it at a diagonal, ripping the rock fingers along the New Madrid fault such that the land to the East of the Mississippi moves up and to the East, toward New England, and the land to the West of the Mississippi moves down and to the West. This does more than tear most of the bridges along the Mississippi.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 2#comments

Mon May 10, 2021 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
Hi Everyone. I am done buying produce that traveled through the “Big Agriculture” food chain that is available in the chain grocery stores. I now buy produce from the open-air produce markets only. I am planning to over-winter produce this coming winter. I have an unheated basement, do you think I can use those big popcorn tins for this purpose? I’m trying to avoid digging a hole outside for a steel garbage can.

For reference, I live in Puget Sound, we have moderate winters. It freezes here but not all winter, usually just for a few days at a time 2-3 times over the winter. Occasionally we have winters with no snow, but usually it snows a couple times and the snow is gone inside of 2 weeks.

What fruits and veggies over-winter best? Obviously I will do potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, apples... what else will make it all winter? Should I do one tin with a little of each inside and bring them up one at a time, or should I separate the produce and pull what I need from each tin?

How about lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers, avocado, red/green peppers? I can’t imagine not having salads all winter.

Anything I should not store in the same tin (if I mix)?

Thanks!!!

I don't see why these tins wouldn't work for pepper and or onions but will they be deep enough for roots?

Maybe try something a little bigger like used coffee tins perhaps, or would they be the same size?

Also I did potatoes last year in 5 Gallon buckets and they turned out amazing!

As Sky says temperature will be your only problem, try grow lights and possibly heat lamps to help during colder days, good luck let us know how it turns out.

I like you try to not buy from the big groceries stores and purchase locally in our Farmers Markets or smaller stores that use local smaller farms.

Tue May 11, 2021 2:33 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Anyone here follow The Ice Age Farmer?

Website
https://www.iceagefarmer.com/

YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-BlDC ... _ZF9meYQbw

Hes got some dire warnings on his latest YouTube Video about massive supply chain issues which will lead to huge rises in food pricing.

Lynwood I think you may be onto something with indoor gardening yikes :scared

Tue May 11, 2021 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Discovery Of Massive Bridge Crack Forces US Coast Guard To Close Portion Of Mississippi River

Adding to the logistical chaos rippling through the country is a bridge closure across the Mississippi River between West Memphis, Arkansas, and Memphis, Tennessee due to a fracture in the frame, according to local news. https://wreg.com/news/tdot-to-hold-news ... e-closure/

I-40 bridge in Memphis could be closed for months, TDOT says . . .

"This isn't an easy fix either, especially if things continue to move below."

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/disco ... ippi-river

epo3~

Better prep for what we all know is coming . . . :awe

Wed May 12, 2021 2:16 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Anyone here follow The Ice Age Farmer?

Hes got some dire warnings on his latest YouTube Video

Indeed and

epo3 wrote:
Discovery Of Massive Bridge Crack Forces US Coast Guard To Close Portion Of Mississippi River

epo3~

Better prep for what we all know is coming . . . :awe

And a hint:
Via ZetaTalk for may 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted because of significance:

Right on the New Madrid.
[and from another]
I-40 Bridge over Mississippi River remains Closed after Structural Crack Discovered
May 12, 2021
https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/local ... 40-bridg...
The I-40 bridge has been shut down indefinitely. The bridge is closed because of a structural infrastructure crack in the bridge. The crack was found in the “bottom side of the bridge truss” or support beam.
[and from another]
I-40 Span over Mississippi River Shut after Crack Found
May 11, 2021
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/40- ... er-shut-...
The Arkansas Department of Transportation tweeted that it found the crack during a routine inspection of the bridge over the Mississippi River into Memphis, Tennessee. River traffic was also shut down until further notice.
Quote:

SOZT
It is no coincidence that the I-40 was forced to close just 3 days after the Colonial Pipeline was forced to close.

We predicted that the New Madrid Fault Line would start unzipping in the Gulf, near New Orleans, and thence proceed up the Mississippi.

The Junta closely monitors the angle of alignment between both banks of the Mississippi to determine motion, and noted a torque or twist.

The metal and concrete in bridges and pipelines cannot tolerate this before snapping or leaking, thus the Colonial was closed where it crosses at Alabama.

Not 3 days later the I-40 at Memphis and Arkansas was cracking. This process will not abate.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Wed May 12, 2021 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

and Now:
mRNA Abortions

Via ZetaTalk Newsletter as of May 16, 2021
(1)
Quote:
mRNA Abortions

In March, the Zetas detailed concerns about the various Covid-19 vaccines. Pfizer induced allergies. Astrazeneca caused blood clots. Pfizer and Moderna both used the mRNA scheme which was feared to induce an excessive immune response and even auto-immune in the future. Nerve damage from auto-immune responses such as the Guillain Barre Syndrome which is associated with flu vaccines was a worry. Meanwhile, the vaccines were rolling out and being aggressively pushed by the establishment and pharma industry.

ZetaTalk Comment 3/31/2021: Excessive allergy reaction to the Pfizer mRNA vaccine are attributed in part to its liberal use of polyethylene glycol, a common plastic allergen. Certainly auto-immune reactions to flu vaccines is not new. In 1976 the mandatory swine flu vaccine was withdrawn due to excessive Guillain Barre Syndrome reactions. There is worry that the unproven mRNA vaccines would start an immune system process that cannot be turned off. The virus spike, in essence, is incorporated into the body’s production system, thus the immune system is perpetually nudged and activated. This is no different from what life presents, in any case. We have and still do recommend HCQ and other antivirals. For those who worry about the safety of vaccines, Dr. Zelenko’s prescription based on HCQ is fail safe and proven to be effective. It was also what President Trump recommended at the start.

Now an issue with the mRNA vaccines has proven to be worse than feared. A protein called syncytin-1, which is found in the placenta in mammals, is under attack. Women are aborting, even with advanced pregnancies. As the mRNA process triggers an immune response with no off switch, this implies that these woman will never again have a successful pregnancy. To manufacture the mRNA vaccines, Pfizer and Moderna both got lawsuit immunity. They cannot be sued for any bad effects.

Alert: the "Vaccine" Is a Bioweapon - 5 Doctors Testify
April 26, 2021
https://beforeitsnews.com/healthcare/20 ... ine-is-a...
Ever since reports have surfaced in recent days that people who have chosen NOT to receive the experimental COVID-19 shots but have been exposed to those who have received them, and have suffered what appear to be infections coming from these fully "vaccinated" people, affecting mainly women who have reported menstruation difficulties, heavy bleeding, miscarriages, and reduction of breast milk, I have been watching my newsfeed to see if any of the dissenting doctors and scientists we feature regularly here at Health Impact News would address these issues.
The Top COVID-19 Vaccine Myths Spreading Online
April 23, 2021
https://www.britannica.com/list/the-top ... ths-spre...
The petition speculated that the vaccine may create an immune response against a protein vital for the formation of the placenta during pregnancy. In a December 2020 statement to The Associated Press, Pfizer spokesperson Jerica Pitts said the company’s COVID-19 vaccine had not been found to cause infertility. “It has been incorrectly suggested that COVID-19 vaccines will cause infertility because of a shared amino acid sequence in the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 and a placental protein. The sequence, however, is too short to plausibly give rise to autoimmunity.”

Do the mRNA Vaccines Cause Infertility?
Feb 9, 2021
https://www.icsi.org/covid-19-vaccine-f ... nes-caus...
At this time, there is no evidence showing that COVID-19 vaccines causes infertility. This concern stems from information that protein called syncytin-1, which is found in the placenta in mammals, shares similar genetic instruction with part of the COVID-19 spike protein. It is postulated that if the vaccine causes the body to produce antibodies against the spike protein, it will also cause it to produce antibodies to syncytin-1, leading to infertility. Currently, there is no evidence to support this theory.
Breastfeeding Mothers will Not be Offered Covid Vaccine, say Regulators
December 20, 2020
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... -mothers...
The NHS website advises lactating mothers to wait until they have stopped breastfeeding before having the Covid-19 vaccine. It adds: “There’s no evidence it’s unsafe if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. But more evidence is needed before you can be offered the vaccine.”
ZetaTalk Confirmation 4/30/2021: We last addressed the safety of the Covid-19 vaccines last March. Russia’s Sputnik vaccine and Dr. Zelenko’s HCQ recipe have survived with high marks. The polyethylene glycol used in the Pfizer vaccine is a common allergen and resulted in excessive allergic reactions. Since March more results have come in. Blood clots are an issue with Astrazeneca, and the mRNA messengers used in the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines were likely to start an endless immune system reaction that might result in more auto-immune diseases in the future.

There were concerns that the spike protein designed to induce an immune reaction against Covid-19 in the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, had similarities to syncytin-1, a natural human protein required for placenta health. These concerns were dismissed by Pfizer, but now that millions have been vaccinated over this past month, spontaneous abortions among women with healthy pregnancies are rising. These abortions, and other fertility abnormalities such as menstrual irregularities and lactation reduction, have occurred even among those not vaccinated, but in near proximity to the vaccinated.

Is the spike protein shedding somehow, migrating from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated? Or it there some other route for syncytin-1 antibodies to migrate? The distance particle can be air-borne can be seen in how fertile females in the animal kingdom are detected from miles away by the males. Blood Hounds also can follow a scent days old for over 100 miles, such is the ability of a particle to survive and linger. The reports of spontaneous abortions even in advanced pregnancies are compelling.

Covid-19 can be spread by a finger touch, by a cough, or simply be being airborne from breathing. The spike protein incorporated in the blood stream during an mRNA vaccination can likewise be released through the pores or breath, and certainly by sexual contact. Thus those not vaccinated are becoming vaccinated, and the antibodies to syncytin-1 produced. Since this is the first mRNA injection on humans, with scant research on animals to date, it is unknown how long the spike proteins will be produced, but it appears there is no off switch.

Quote:

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ay-16-2021

Thu May 13, 2021 8:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It's a pain, whilst still very low the numbers of people contracting the Indian variant is increasing here in the UK - some of them are catching it here rather than from having been to India recently. This might yet cause the halting of or even reverse the ending of restrictions.

On the topic of the looming ice age, here in the UK April was much colder than usual - and almost totally rain-less. Happily May is wetter and less cold, but still cooler than usual.

Something that will soon be headline news in the MSM is a super moon luner eclipse on 26th May. What the media wont tell us is that this will be a very powerful time (energetically) but to receive the benefits people will need to be in a mental frame of gratitude / happiness, etc. Apparently some people will even see some abilities unlocked within them, I don't know enough to comment on this - but will be watching with interest. Another part of the story is that a separation between people destined for a new higher vibration Terra and those who will experience a devolving Terra has began and the elite want as many peeps as possible to be on the devolving path... Hence another reason for more warfare and increased virus concerns.

Fri May 14, 2021 2:16 am
Site Admin

simple simon wrote:
It's a pain, whilst still very low the numbers of people contracting the Indian variant is increasing here in the UK - some of them are catching it here rather than from having been to India recently. This might yet cause the halting of or even reverse the ending of restrictions.

Exact same thing here in Canada Simon, although it took our brilliant PM a month to finally ban fights from India so i fear the variant is already here and Ontario just extended its look downs another two weeks. Lock-downs dont work and people are not listening anyways, they are fed up with all of this :roll

simple simon wrote:
On the topic of the looming ice age, here in the UK April was much colder than usual - and almost totally rain-less. Happily May is wetter and less cold, but still cooler than usual.

Again exact same weather patter here, we have had more rain here in May than all of April combined.

simple simon wrote:
Something that will soon be headline news in the MSM is a super moon luner eclipse on 26th May. What the media wont tell us is that this will be a very powerful time (energetically) but to receive the benefits people will need to be in a mental frame of gratitude / happiness, etc. Apparently some people will even see some abilities unlocked within them, I don't know enough to comment on this - but will be watching with interest. Another part of the story is that a separation between people destined for a new higher vibration Terra and those who will experience a devolving Terra has began and the elite want as many peeps as possible to be on the devolving path... Hence another reason for more warfare and increased virus concerns.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Fri May 14, 2021 4:37 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
L2L wrote:
simple simon wrote:
Currently being trialed in Canada is a BCG type of vaccine which may be much safer than any used at present - and also protect against TB.

We will know more in July.

More information: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/bil ... n-vaccine/

Not that i trust the WHO at all but here's another side to the story

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentar ... A9rin-(bcg)-vaccination-and-covid-19#:~:text=BCG%20vaccination%20prevents%20severe%20forms,high%20incidence%20of%20tuberculosis.

I wouldn't count on Canada being the Country to approve it however

With my greatest respect - any person believing that a virus is capable of "Flying" through the air and "infecting" any person, has to go back to school and study some Biology again. This Scamdemic is a JOKE in our world. Fear is the modus operandi to get most to be complicit with shitty gubbermint control to kill people for no reason that is legal. I challenge anybody here and now to a proof dual. I am up for it any day.

I am really SiCk and tired of having to defend myself breathing clean fresh air - the way it was intended!!

It simply means that anyone conforming to this SHITE is just too damn LAZY to do their homework!!!

Now let's get real and let's look at how the "LIFE" on this planet is being threatened by T E C N O C R A T S!!!

I Refuse to wear a mask for any flippin reason!

Next we will be told that A-leens are threatening us and we MUST lock our doors and stay indoors a little more, so our Vitamin D3 deficiency takes us out!

I am a sovereign freeborn and plan to stay that way!

I am with ya on the being free part my friend however here in Canada masks are mandatory, no mask no service period!

Please excuse my ignorance on this one as i am no biologist but its almost been my understanding that's how people generally catch the common cold is via airborne particles, is Corona not the same and if not then why in the world are they preaching 6 foot social distancing and mask wearing, whats the agenda here, please enlighten me.

Many thanks

Fri May 14, 2021 4:41 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next