It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:06 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021
Okay guys, this will have to be short because it's my second post. I had just finished about a half hour post and went to post it, and my screen kept freezing up. I don't know if I'm being interfered with or not, but it's not very nice whoever or whatever is doing this.

I came on to catch up and let you all know that I will be appearing on 101.1 FM in Crescent City California within a couple of days, just before the big event (Paradigm Shift) will go down. It may go down on the 19th, but I think they will wait until the traitor (ironically a double, but nothing was left to chance) puts his hand upon the Quran or the Bible and then all hell will crumble and we might see drama and we might see simply the glorious truth unfurled but in any event we will all learn the truth and it will no longer be a conspiracy theory. That's because it's necessary. This is a paradigm shift the likes of which we have never known in human history, at least modern human history.

Okay I was able to post this and hopefully I can edit it. Without losing it. It will be a fascinating discussion because a lot of leftists will go insane or have a nervous breakdown. It's so sad because I used to be a progressive myself, but it's no longer a choice between red and blue gangs, it's a choice between right and wrong, Good and Evil actually. Trump... It's not about Trump. He is only the general that the generals hired to appear as the public face of their effort to restore our republic. And by the way Lynnwood, I believe L2L is Canadian so he is not as empathetic with the nationalism that Trump represents for this country. However, it's well known around the entire world that he stands for every nation's right to be sovereign and nationalistically proud about their culture -- I think the public around the world knows him as their champion, no matter what nation they're from. Stroppy Me out of Australia is a perfect example. Great YouTube channel and I watch him everyday, and despite being Australian he is as excited by the restoration as we are.

----------------

Sky, I watched about the first 20 minutes of that video you shared here but I think I'll have to return to watch the rest of it, it's an hour and 13 minutes long I believe. I'll reserve any comment for afterwards.

Tiger, I see the image that is on the patriotic t-shirts I (and Toni) are selling among your collection. Nice! wait until you see the new line that we've been designing when we have the energy, (the fact that we are on the precipice of the paradigm shift has been sapping a lot of our psychic energy, as I'm sure it has been with the rest of you guys here to a certain degree). There will be no Biden presidency, and it is only the arrogance of the Evil Ones (and the wisdom of Sun Tzu) that prevents them from seeing what is about to go down. This will show how the winning side can refuse to deploy that old rationale, "the ends justify the means". The means will justify the end .....the end of control by the Evil Ones, at least insofar as having our freedom and Constitution back. Their arrogance, wafting out of Switzerland on the daily 4:00 a.m. talking points call prevents them from seeing this. This is a fifth dimensional chess game of not just the age of Aquarius but is a necessity. It isn't simply because the good guys are just trying to be good and earn our approval, it is because it is an existential threat to our society in the West. We really would see Lucifer unveiled if the white hats had not planned this checkmate years in advance.

---------------
L2L, I had a lot more to say in my first and more thought-out post before the page deleted it before I even had a chance to save it. I just wanted to say again though that it's good to see you and I personally want to thank you for providing this place that will hopefully see a big jump in membership or at least activity in the wake of the naked censorship at big tech. Hopefully as the good appears to actually win one for the home team, people will have more energy to share ideas as the paradigm shift settles in. We are all over social media now at the different platforms (Telegram, Gab, Parler, Signal, etc) and hopefully people will start coming back here as they sense that it is about time for the curtain to finally go up and it is worth having conversations about the real issues. I find that I simply can't talk to many of my former friends that are clueless to what is about to occur.

I actually am ready to accept the probability JFK Jr will be the one making the statement from either the capital or a virtual location, while Trump is safely out of the country or rather out of DC anyway. It would make sense, because I foresee the military needing a voice, other than perhaps a general, that will explain that the country will hold another election, the military will hold it, and Trump will run again for president and all of the down ballot seats have to be filled because of all of the arrests and the fraud having made the previous fraudulent election null and void. The Democrats will have an opportunity to run someone else for president as most of them felt cheated anyway out of the forced retirement of all the candidates after only two states had voted. In fact, the Democrats might end up running JFK Jr as president and Trump as vice president and the Republicans vote for Trump as president and JFK Jr as vice president...what a unity ticket!... just possibilities! The speculation about these details of it are simply fun and encouraging but the main thing is that we WILL have the revelations and the accountability, not to mention the defeat of the Evil Ones. It will be touch and go because many of these frauds and corrupt f**ks will not go easily despite having nowhere to run to, no way over the barbed wire fences.

I can't believe it but I think I just figured out how to get notified with an email if somebody posts. I simply have to subscribe to the new volume of the thread every time it renews. It's not something that is done in settings, it's done at the top left corner of the page for each volume. I can't believe I've been here all these years and only figured this out today.

I am having a hard time getting my images posted though.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

I can't believe it but I think I just figured out how to get notified with an email if somebody posts. I simply have to subscribe to the new volume of the thread every time it renews. It's not something that is done in settings, it's done at the top left corner of the page for each volume. I can't believe I've been here all these years and only figured this out today.

I am having a hard time getting my images posted though.

Here it is:

:puter :yamon

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Meanwhile:

SPY Fiction!

Via RT (1)

Quote:
Who else to blame?

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/512872-capitol-h ... op-russia/

Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also via ZetaTalk for January 31 , 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted

Juan F Martinez said:

World leaders are stepping down this week, along with Obamagate declass.

Should we expect ALL world leaders to resign - US, too? Thus, making way for martial law world-wide? Does this suggest the pending announcement of Nibiru is close?
[and from another]
Dutch Government Resigns over Child Benefits Scandal
January 15, 2021
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ent-resi...
The Dutch government has resigned amid an escalating scandal over child benefits in which more than 20,000 families were wrongly accused of fraud by the tax authority. As many as 26,000 parents were wrongly accused by the Dutch tax authorities of fraudulently claiming child allowance over several years from 2012, with as many as 10,000 families forced to repay tens of thousands of euros, in some cases leading to unemployment, bankruptcies and divorces.
[and from another]
Merkel Resignation Threatens Franco-German Alliance
January 16, 2021
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/13 ... signatio...
Merkel's upcoming resignation as Chancellor of Germany threatens Franco-German alliance as tensions on EU future persist.
[and from another]
Estonian Government Collapses over Corruption Investigation
January 13, 2021
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... rnment-c...
Estonia’s prime minister has resigned after police and prosecutors launched an investigation into an alleged corruption scandal involving his left-leaning Centre party related to a property development.
[and from another]
Italy’s Government in Crisis as Renzi Ministers Resign
January 13, 2021
https://www.ft.com/content/114cc37e-7c6 ... 74b885c24e
The Italian government was plunged into crisis on Wednesday night, after the resignation of three ministers from the ruling coalition put the future of prime minister Giuseppe Conte in doubt.
[and from another]
Kuwait PM Submits Cabinet Resignation to Emir: State Media
January 13, 2021
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/1 ... cabinet-...
The development comes as 38 members of parliament backed a request to question the prime minister, who they accuse of violating the constitution when forming the government and of failing to present a cabinet work programme. The oil-rich country has been shaken by political disputes between lawmakers and the ruling family-led government for over a decade, with parliament and cabinets dissolved several times.
[and from another]
Trump Declassifying Trove of FBI Memos Exposing Steele's Motivations, Ties to Impeachment Witness
January 15, 2021
https://justthenews.com/accountability/ ... candals/...
Delivering in his final days on one of his last unfulfilled promises, President Trump is declassifying a massive trove of FBI documents showing the Russia collusion story was leaked in the final weeks of the 2016 election in an effort to counteract Hillary Clinton's email scandal.
Quote:
SOZT
As the US heads into an uncertain future, Europe seems seized with resignations among many in government. These matters are never as reported. The Netherlands resignations claim prejudice against the nationality of parents who were forced to repay child support benefits, but the Netherlands is the heart of the child sex abuse and Moloch practices hosted in Europe. Both Merkel and Macron are at present Doubles, having been arrested and executed by the White Hat Alliance operating in Europe. Their crimes were many but Moloch practices are once again the central issue. Merkel’s resignation is a way to remove her Double from the stage.

President Trump and the Junta have aggressively pursued the child sex abuse networks, the Moloch practices that involve the torture and murder of small children in order to drink their Adrenochrome rich blood. Adrenochrome is very addictive and addicts find they must continue to consume it else they age rapidly. Where Hollywood and the US political system have been targeted by these arrests and Tribunals, Europe remained above the fray until recently when their White Hats joined the fray. Finding and maintaining a Double is only done for high profile individuals, but for politicians, resignations are an option.

It is anticipated that the US political system will be contorted with resignations following revelations about the extent of the election fraud and attempts by foreign governments to assume control of the US government. They will be given a choice, resign or be tried for treason. They will resign from Congress in droves, sputtering that the election has been stolen from the Biden figurehead, leaving Congress with a slim crew loyal to the law and to President Trump. If the US Junta and the European Alliance wish to close out their Doubles, this purge in DC will be an opportunity to shelve the US Doubles – Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, Biden, Harris, and the Squad.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity

Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The ring of Slaves or Gates´ Associates

Via ZetaTalk for January 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Can the zetas comment on Bill Gates buying up farmland? If he is a body double, what is the point of this? Are there nefarious purposes here?
[and from another]
America’s Biggest Owner of Farmland Is Now Bill Gates
January 14, 2021
https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielshapi ... as-bigge...
After years of reports that he was purchasing agricultural land in places like Florida and Washington, Gates, who has a net worth of nearly $121 billion, has built up a massive farmland portfolio spanning 18 states. His largest holdings are in Louisiana (69,071 acres), Arkansas (47,927 acres) and Nebraska (20,588 acres). While Gates may be the country’s biggest farmland owner, he by no means is the largest individual landowner. In its list of 100 top American landowners, The Land Report gives the top spot to Liberty Media Chair John Malone, who owns 2.2 million acres of ranches and forests. CNN founder Ted Turner ranked number three with 2 million acres of ranch land across eight states. Even Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is investing in land on a large scale, landing the 25th spot with his ownership of 420,000 acres, mainly in west Texas.
Quote:

SOZT
As a quick check of trends over the past decade indicates consolidation of US farmland from small family farms into corporate hands. This consolidation is taking place in all sectors of food production. Though Gates and his wife Melinda are now Doubles, their massive wealth still resides in the hands of others who have a like mindset. They know what is coming, massive Earth changes driving the residents in cities into the countryside. Starving, they will be forced to work as slaves for their corporate masters. This is the plan being implemented.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://zetatalk.com/ning/22no2014.htm
The power that food production places in the hands of the owner, who is thus in a position to control others via food when money ceases to have value.

Notes:
(1)

Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

They don´t want to hear or cooperate...
only to their moloch god...

Also:
Via ZetaTalk for January 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Is an Emergency Broadcast Alert coming? Is it happening?
[and from another]
Many sources advise info of ww media blackout, for up to 10 days. starting Tues / Wed, from US of A, with special broadcasts, due to Deep State, Cabal, mass arrests. Also some more power outages in certain places.
[and from another]
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 678373/pg1
CBS, ABC, FOX News, Direct TV, Dish Network, All Under Attack.
Never saw so many networks on DownDetector at the same time.
[and from another]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency ... ast_System
The system was established to provide the President of the United States with an expeditious method of communicating with the American public in the event of war, threat of war, or grave national crisis. The release of the EAN by the Aerospace Defense Command or the Federal Preparedness Agency would initiate a process by which the common carriers would link otherwise independent networks such as ABC, CBS, and NBC into a single national network from which even independent stations could receive programming.
Quote:

SOZT
[b]How would the Cabal prevent the public from hearing the truth about the 2020 election theft?[/b] This is assumed to be coming via the Emergency Broadcast System, which by law all media outlets must allow. The President has a direct line to radio, TV, and phones. Developed and implemented during the Cold War when a nuclear attack was envisioned, it is against the law to try to block the President’s alert. Those networks claiming that Biden was fairly elected and declared him the President Elect are determined to continue the fraud, and thus are practicing their excuses. “Oh, we had downtime during that broadcast!”
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:55 pm
GT Truther

Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:57 pm

So the EVENT is upon us.

This is a big thank you to all the diligent people of GT who have stood the test of all the resistance in so many forms. You are the Salt of the Earth.

Together we stand as we watch the 'Tower of Babel' come down - as we allow our Hearts to lead us into a new World.

I pray that you all have a Peaceful experience.

Lead with your Heart.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:08 am
Profile WWW

The 3 days of darkness THE EVENT | Hopi Prophecy ● 144,000 ● Archangel Michael ● The New Earth

Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
The 3 days of darkness THE EVENT | Hopi Prophecy ● 144,000 ● Archangel Michael ● The New Earth

But first: 7 of 10 event completion:

From another perspective:

Quote:
The Dance of the Planets as Nibiru, aka Planet X moves through the Solar System, on YouTube the Path of Nibiru is an animation of a comprehensive chart done by Kojima, as first published on the Pole Shift ning. Below that are animated GIFs of this path, based on Konstantin's original.

(1)

Step by Step: Incoming geographic Poleshift:

Quote:
The Pole Shift and New Geography of the Aftertime, as depicted on YouTube and included on the Pole Shift ning. The Pole Shift take place within an hour, with the Bulge of Brazil sliding up to become the new N Pole, the Atlantic widening while the Pacific compresses, while the new S Pole is positioned thus over the former India. Animated GIFs of this process, based on Konstantin's original, are below.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.zetatalk15.com/menukons.htm

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:54 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Meanwhile:

via RT (1)

Quote:
Julian Assange
Judging by social media chatter, Assange would be a top pardon pick if the matter was put to a vote. The WikiLeaks co-founder, whose fate is still uncertain after a London court blocked his extradition to the US, has received support from a broad range of pundits, politicians and activists. Assange could spend the rest of his life in prison, after being charged in the US with espionage for publishing classified documents, some of which exposed US war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/512928-trump-par ... e-snowden/

Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also
via Rt: (1)

Quote:
“Above all, we have reasserted the sacred idea that in America, the government answers to the people,” Trump said. “We restored the idea that in America, no one is forgotten — because everyone matters and everyone has a voice.”

He added that he prays for the new administration’s success in “keeping America safe and prosperous.”

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/513019-trump-far ... ess-video/

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

So, according to the pole shift diagrams, the UK will almost be in the equator. This means no more winter cold weather!

Its almost time for the big day...

Team Trump has released a short film on Rumble

https://rumble.com/vcouu9-potus-1202021-trumps-new-social-media-release.html

The Great Re Awakening!

Here is a crystal ball gazing psychic discussing the events (I hope you can understand her accent!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQGgK6TjDpM

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:30 pm
GT Truther

Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:18 pm
GT Truther

Dondep Interview #8 with Pleiades on KFUG 101.1FM

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

also via WH (1)

Quote:
STATEMENTS & RELEASES

Statement from the Press Secretary Regarding Executive Grants of Clemency
LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: January 20, 2021

President Donald J. Trump granted pardons to 73 individuals and commuted the sentences of an additional 70 individuals.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... cy-012021/

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:15 am
Profile WWW

Trust all our board visitors make it to and through The EVENT

Good Piece in the Vid Dondep - a Soldier for Truth to the End!

God Bless this World of ours - May Love Peace and prosperity be with you all in the coming Days.

:candle . :candle . :candle . :candle . :candle . :candle . :candle

. . . :dove

Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:22 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

then via RT:
(1)

Quote:
This time around, Trump won’t be able to respond. Having been censored and banned by every major social media platform, he leaves office without the megaphone he used to storm his way into office in 2016 and deliver by-the-minute updates on his policies, his feuds with foreign leaders and rivals at home, and his arguments with teenage activists.

notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/513125-greta-thu ... ter-trump/

Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:28 pm
GT Truther

Meanwhile:

South + North
(1)

Lyrics:

Quote:
I left a note on the mirror, took the keys to the brand new car
So don't get mad at me, 'cause you know you treat me wrong
It couldn't be any clearer, it already went too far

Don't need your sympathy, I know you're not over me, over me
And with a little sugar on the side I'll be fine, I'll be fine
I'd kill to see, when your eyes get a hold of me, hold of me

You whispered words in the darkness, turned everything upside down
You lied all about, I figured it out, and then you went and left it on your phone

I left a note on the mirror, took the keys to the brand new car
You whispered words in the darkness, turned everything upside down

Notes:
(1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoeeTKfjqKs

Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:03 pm
Profile WWW

mountaintiger7 wrote:

:hmm :whistle :roflmao

Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also:
‘Let the Hunger Games begin’
via RT (1)

Quote:
“The districts are the body. The Capitol is the beating heart. Your hard work feeds us, and in return we feed and protect you. But if you resist the system and starve yourselves, it is you who will bleed,” Snow says in the third installment of the film series as a warning against rebellion – also referred to as the “dark days” in the movie, perhaps not far off from Biden’s prediction of a “dark winter” amid the Covid-19 pandemic.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/513164-biden-ina ... ger-games/

Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:16 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
So Trump leads or sits on the White Star Alliance - i have never heard of them?
Anybody else?

Oh - and when Trump delivers in July - Will you eat some hat there L2L???

I am ready for a hat stu are you when your wrong :slap :roflmao

Dondep wrote:
---------------
L2L, I had a lot more to say in my first and more thought-out post before the page deleted it before I even had a chance to save it. I just wanted to say again though that it's good to see you and I personally want to thank you for providing this place that will hopefully see a big jump in membership or at least activity in the wake of the naked censorship at big tech. Hopefully as the good appears to actually win one for the home team, people will have more energy to share ideas as the paradigm shift settles in. We are all over social media now at the different platforms (Telegram, Gab, Parler, Signal, etc) and hopefully people will start coming back here as they sense that it is about time for the curtain to finally go up and it is worth having conversations about the real issues. I find that I simply can't talk to many of my former friends that are clueless to what is about to occur.

Good to hear from you old friend I trust you and Starry are doing well.

I told you and UJ a long time ago that the GT is safe around these parts, I may come and go from time to time due to life events etc but the lights will always be on.

Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:22 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Sky wrote:
So Trump leads or sits on the White Star Alliance - i have never heard of them?
Anybody else?

Oh - and when Trump delivers in July - Will you eat some hat there L2L???

I am ready for a hat stu are you when your wrong :slap :roflmao

-Snip-

Understanding 20 year old post of John Titor´s Marshall Law (1)

+ the event of "Calle Toledo Blast @ Spain" (2) that some Remote viewes saw on December 2020 (3) ordered by the one that murder the Pope, that was called "His divine Shadow", and wants all the planet...

and
via ZetaTalk for January 31, 2021 (0)

Quote:
Accepted. But we are under Martial Law and in that state, Congress and SCOTUS are irrelevant, by law. There was no inauguration yesterday.

Joseph said:

The Zetas said that a fake Biden cannot by law be inaugurated. What just happened?

[and from another]
Bomb Threat Called into Supreme Court, All-Clear Given
January 20, 2021
https://www.wjhg.com/2021/01/20/bomb-th ... reme-cou...
The all-clear has been given after the U.S. Supreme Court received a bomb threat. A public information officer for the court said the building grounds were checked and the building was not evacuated. An increased National Guard presence was seen at the court. The situation has returned to normal at the court building, which was already closed to the public because of the pandemic. The threat was made ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration.
[and from another]
A Powerful Gas Explosion tore through a Residential Building in Central Madrid on Wednesday, killing at least Three People and Ripping the Facade off the Structure.
January 20, 2021
https://apnews.com/article/spain-madrid ... cc0b911b...
A tower of smoke rose from the building, where repairs were being done to a gas boiler, and billowed through Toledo Street, near the city’s center. Aerial footage shared by Spain’s National Police showed rubble covering a nearby schoolyard — though Madrid’s mayor said no one was seriously injured at the school.
[and from another]
The Sicilian Defense
January 17, 2021
https://www.monkeywerxus.com/blog/the-sicilian-defense
What I would expect over the next several days based on the above drop - an EBS from POTUS and then likely an internet and media blackout with a short-term lockdown for our safety.
[and from another]
January 19 Update #2: Getting Down to Brass Tacks
January 19, 2021
http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.c ... y-19-upd...
The media is going down first in a few hours because they are not sharing the truth and Project Oden will take over via Star link. This will be parallel with EO 13959. EBS will be used. This will be a global. EBS likely to occur on Monday the 18th along with blackout of major TV news sites, etc.
Quote:

SOZT
Just days before the January 20 inauguration the Junta plan had been leaked by several participants.

The National Guard was in position to guard against the Antifa riots that had overrun the Capitol on January 6, but also to arrest those members of Congress who had participated in treason during the Electors certification and Impeachment hearing.

They knew the election had been stolen with a foreign interference assist, but went along with the fraud anyway.

The inauguration was to be disrupted by an EBS notification to the people of America and the world, scheduled to run for a solid 72 hours.

This did not happen, but the EBS may still occur at some point in the future.

Were members of Congress and other treason participants arrested? Yes, because thousands of the National Guard had been deputized to be federal Marshals.

These individuals were arrested and told they must RESIGN their positions or be tried for treason.

Thus mass resignations can be anticipated in the near future, and the House and Senate will turn into Republican hands as a result.

The fraudulent inauguration of the Biden Double and Harris Double was allowed to proceed because of last minute dirty bomb threats.

It is of record that there was a threat to the Supreme Court building, but the public is not being given the full picture.

The purported gas explosion in Madrid, which occurred just hours before the scheduled inauguration, was used as an example, as was the Nashville dumpster bomb.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue745.htm

The message was “Here is what we plan to do, in multiple locations, unless you allow a Biden presidency”. For multiple reasons the inauguration of the Biden Double was not legal.

DC was under Martial Law, per a President Trump EO, on January 20, and thus Congressional action was not in force for that day.
EOZT

Notes:
(0)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

(1)
https://michaelsauve.com/2017/01/04/the ... om-pamela/

(2)
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4793

(3)
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4786

Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next