It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:32 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021
Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:
Friendly Visitors near the Space Station...
(1)

Quote:
Undisclosed Mission and time

Notes:
(1)

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/stat ... index.html

Wait, what?!? I almost missed it, but.....is that a 'UFO' lazily floating by beneath the astronaut's feet, just looking like a wandering tourist or something?!?

Just a Sirian Scout Space-Ship...

also:
L2L wrote:
Thanks for posting this Recall I am gonna Sticky this topic, please keep it updated as you see fit.

Unfortunately Don will never see your efforts as he never travels past the GT but i appreciate your efforts!

Yep!!!

Part #3
(1)

Quote:
In this episode I try to convey the gravity of what we are facing and how the situation is driving a panicking Establishment to take the draconian measures we see all around us, especially the attempts to install surveillance transmitters made of graphene oxide into our bodies so that the unwitting, trusting and naive sheeple can be controlled if they form mobs and grow violent; the fact that so many are dying from it anyway is the icing on their NWO cake. I explain how intently the Establishment pays attention to the ZetaTalk website, while they (smug and self-satisfied pooh-bahs like Juncker and Schwab) insist publicly that they and ONLY they have ongoing communications with the extra-terrestrials/ultra-dimensionals that they have been making secret deals with for decades. By the time of the New Madrid Adjustment (a euphemism for the most violent rupture in the North American tectonic plate in known history, allegedly set to occur later this year [2021] or early 2022), having military spokespeople admit that Trump was in fact re-elected and the Biden character only playing a role while the 'white hats' finish conducting arrests will be of such minor concern because so much of our infrastructure - including transportation and telecommunications - will be either lying in ruins or submerged and the main concern for every man, woman and child in the US (and coastal western Europe) will be food, shelter and water....and safety from roving gangs of 'zombies' [a concept used by the authorities worldwide to portray what the masses of hungry, shocked and clueless humans will become when bereft of well-stocked supermarkets, fast-food outlets and affordable fuel....it is after all a very convenient - and entertaining, according to Hollywood - 'meme' to use in the various training exercises that have been conducted over the decades].

There will be no excuses; you are being warned right and left, by so many sources, that when TSHTF there will be no going back -- although it will stabilize as the globe enters the final years of catastrophes leading up to the poleshift proper. And pray for the people living in India, who will lose their entire nation as the Himalayas roll over it and nearly a billion people will lose their lives. [This is supposedly the reason for why The Organization let loose the so-called 'Delta variant' in India; better to get a head-start on the culling operation so that the masses of angry citizens don't come looking for elitists to vent their rage on.]

Archived at:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4695&p=59648

------------------------------------------------
then, back to Earth:
Via RT
(1)

Quote:
The mood has been far from celebratory in the streets of the locked-down city, however, as it faces a wave of protests against the record-breaking restrictions. Since Monday, demonstrators have been taking to Melbourne streets daily to vent their frustration at the government’s handling of the pandemic, including at its latest move to impose a vaccine mandate on construction workers.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/news/535588-australi ... -protests/

Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

Okay, I'll bite; how do we/you know this is a Syrian scout ship and not, say, a Pleidian scout ship? Or an Arcturian soul transporter?

also:
L2L wrote:
Thanks for posting this Recall I am gonna Sticky this topic, please keep it updated as you see fit.

Unfortunately Don will never see your efforts as he never travels past the GT but i appreciate your efforts!

Yep!!!

Whoa!! What have I been missing?? If I click on this archived link, will that take me to where this conversation occurred between you and L2L? Guess I'm going to have to finally venture away from the main thread!

Part #3
(1)

Archived at:

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:

L2L wrote:

Yep!!!

Whoa!! What have I been missing?? If I click on this archived link, will that take me to where this conversation occurred between you and L2L? Guess I'm going to have to finally venture away from the main thread!

Part #3
(1)

Archived at:

LOL I knew if i said that you would read it and go HOLD THE PHONE I MISSED WHAT NOW......hahahaha

Yes Don Venture out of the Thread once in a while as Recall has been doing some amazing work!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:

Okay, I'll bite; how do we/you know this is a Syrian scout ship and not, say, a Pleidian scout ship? Or an Arcturian soul transporter?

OK, FYI DD:

The last intervention of the Pleyadians Visitors led the Jewish people to believe that "they alone" were the God´s Favorite.

The Council of Worlds forbide to make new religions, due this Pleyadian intervention since the time of "Moses".

No this one is not a Pleyadians scout Ship. Nor Blondes/Arians etc. looking visitors that would be confused with gods/goddess/demi-gods ...were permited!

As You Know the Arcturian soul transporter shall be operated below the Van Allen Belt to works in 3 Density!
to Harverst ...during the Severe Earth Changes... ie: During a Tsunami

So this is not an Arcturian Vesel...

And the ones that are capable to "make contact" with the Astronauts near the Space Station are The Sirians, their Skin is Darker, and will not be confused with any kind of Man´s gods/goddess or demi-gods....
:yamon

Edit to Add:
Typo Edit!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Music for this Week-end on Planet Earth
via YT
(1)

Quote:
Well Jo'anna she runs a country
She runs in Durban and the Transvaal
She makes a few of her people happy, oh
She don't care about the rest at all
She's got a system they call apartheid
It keeps a brother in a subjection
But maybe pressure can make Jo'anna see
How everybody could a live as one

Gimme hope, Jo'anna
Hope, Jo'anna
Gimme hope, Jo'anna
'Fore the morning come
Gimme hope, Jo'anna
Hope, Jo'anna
Hope before the morning come

I hear she make all the golden money
To buy new weapons, any shape of guns
While every mother in black Soweto fears
The killing of another son
Sneakin' across all the neighbors' borders
Now and again having little fun
She doesn't care if the fun and games she play
Is dangerous to everyone

She's got supporters in high up places
Who turn their heads to the city sun
Jo'anna give them the fancy money
Oh to tempt anyone who'd come
She even knows how to swing opinion
In every magazine and the journals
For every bad move that this Jo'anna makes
They got a good explanation

Even the preacher who works for Jesus
The Archbishop who's a peaceful man
Together say that the freedom fighters
Will overcome the very strong
I want to know if you're blind Jo'anna
If you want to hear the sound of drums
Can't you see that the tide is turning
Oh don't make me wait till the morning come

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ZplG81oZg

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Meanwhile in Australia:

This is the size of the rubber bullets the Australian People are being shot with | And what it looks like to be shot with one | Some still think they are doing this for our own health. This is war against evil.

Rubber bullet looks more like a grenade round!

What it looks like to be hit by one

Poor guy!

(Literally) Bloody ouch!

Australian Cops Are B@st@rds!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:46 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I'm horrified with events in Melbourne - especially related to the severe beatings meted out for simply not wearing a mask and the size of the rubber bullets.

Clif High recently said something about the 'normies waking up' and changes within the Aussie govt. - I think he meant its collapse but maybe just certain top figures getting their 'just deserves'. This might not be wholly because of the virus situation - revealing of info on the pedo topic will likely be part of the story.

When I see events in Melbourne and many other places I enter a mental frame of gratitude for my not being there - and for having BoJo as the UK leader in charge of Covid rules here in England. Many say that BoJo is not suited to be a Prime Minister* but at least the has not (yet) allowed ordinary people to be similarly mis-treated as severely as elsewhere (whilst there has been police over-reach we were never shot at, etc). My sense of gratitude includes that here in England we have not been forced to wear masks when walking in urban parks / open countryside. I shudder to think what life would have been like had the left-wingers of the Labour Party been in power.

In this respect I can only talk about England as Covid rules in our devolved nations (Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland) have been set locally and have at times been different (stricter, I think) than those here in England.

*) he is a typical politician who has promised the Earth and failed ... many accuse him of being a serial liar.

re: the volcano, I think its a case of 'be alert, wait and watch'. It seems that previous eruptions on this island have lasted months and it could easily be that we are still only seeing the opening sequences of the show.

I have tried telling people who are totally unaware of the situation and the potentials but I might as well be speaking in a foreign language. People just cannot comprehend such happening and I end up sounding like some prophet of doom. I especially wanted to alert some people who have families in the Caribbean (which the tsunamis will possibly affect far more severely than here in London), but alas without success.

A major quake here (Canary Islands), followed by tsunamis 'at many places' and then an unzipping of the New Madrid does indeed sound doomy. But if even if people only want to emulate an ostrich they cannot un-hear and hopefully if even milder-than-expected events occur there will be less emotional shock. I suspect that if these events do come to pass then even the most brain-dead west coast American / Canadian / Mexican / etc will begin to ponder whether their turn for megaquake & tsunami events will be 'soon'.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:37 am
GT Truther

Back to La Palma:
via Twitter (1)

Part of the Cone of the Volcanoe "Cumbre Vieja" at La Palma, has just collapsed!

You can see on this footage an spheric blast wave before the collapse in the background...

then an Air overpressure at the end of the vid, at La Palma.

Looks like the Cabal wants to speed up things there using a...

"mini-nuke? isn´t it

Feel Free to comment!

Notes:
(1)
https://twitter.com/search?q=la%20palma ... ick&f=live

Edit to Add:

(a)
Quote:
The cone of the La Palma volcano has broken and leaves "a huge wash" in the direction of the sea, as has been confirmed by the Geological and Mining Institute of Spain (IGME) thanks to the images of the drones. According to the technical director of the Canary Islands Volcanic Emergency Plan, this is a normal event since the lava "was in a deeper part of the caldera."

Notes:
(a)
https://www-eldiario-es.translate.goog/ ... o=nui,elem

Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:
(1)

Quote:
Undisclosed Mission and time

Notes:
(1)

Wait, what?!? I almost missed it, but.....is that a 'UFO' lazily floating by beneath the astronaut's feet, just looking like a wandering tourist or something?!?

------------------------------------------------------------

I've been telling people that the fear of a major tsunami coming from the Canary Islands as a result of the volcanic activity is to mislead people into getting unreasonably panicked early, only to learn that there won't be any such "major tsunami", followed by a dismissive reaction when they hear about the REAL European tsunami that will occur when the Big Adjustment comes from the New Madrid/Wabash Seismic Zones....part of conditioning and manipulating the public so that they won't come after the cabal ("The Organization" as I call it in my latest) when TSHTF this coming winter.

Speaking of, I uploaded Part 3 of my series on both Rumble and YouTube last night; here's the links:

The Cataclysm Hiding Behind The Headlines - Part 3

In this episode I try to convey the gravity of what we are facing and how the situation is driving a panicking Establishment to take the draconian measures we see all around us, especially the attempts to install surveillance transmitters made of graphene oxide into our bodies so that the unwitting, trusting and naive sheeple can be controlled if they form mobs and grow violent; the fact that so many are dying from it anyway is the icing on their NWO cake. I explain how intently the Establishment pays attention to the ZetaTalk website, while they (smug and self-satisfied pooh-bahs like Juncker and Schwab) insist publicly that they and ONLY they have ongoing communications with the extra-terrestrials/ultra-dimensionals that they have been making secret deals with for decades. By the time of the New Madrid Adjustment (a euphemism for the most violent rupture in the North American tectonic plate in known history, allegedly set to occur later this year [2021] or early 2022), having military spokespeople admit that Trump was in fact re-elected and the Biden character only playing a role while the 'white hats' finish conducting arrests will be of such minor concern because so much of our infrastructure - including transportation and telecommunications - will be either lying in ruins or submerged and the main concern for every man, woman and child in the US (and coastal western Europe) will be food, shelter and water....and safety from roving gangs of 'zombies' [a concept used by the authorities worldwide to portray what the masses of hungry, shocked and clueless humans will become when bereft of well-stocked supermarkets, fast-food outlets and affordable fuel....it is after all a very convenient - and entertaining, according to Hollywood - 'meme' to use in the various training exercises that have been conducted over the decades].

There will be no excuses; you are being warned right and left, by so many sources, that when TSHTF there will be no going back -- although it will stabilize as the globe enters the final years of catastrophes leading up to the poleshift proper. And pray for the people living in India, who will lose their entire nation as the Himalayas roll over it and nearly a billion people will lose their lives. [This is supposedly the reason for why The Organization let loose the so-called 'Delta variant' in India; better to get a head-start on the culling operation so that the masses of angry citizens don't come looking for elitists to vent their rage on.]

https://rumble.com/vmtabj-the-cataclysm ... art-3.html

On the evil Vaxx Jab front; has anyone watched the actual FDA video (the 167th meeting of the Vaccine Advisory Board) in which they debate the statistics that show it takes 6 deaths to 'save' 1 life using the vaxx??? It's on YouTube, but the comments AND Likes/Dislikes are disabled. The official FDA channel. Unbelievable......

==================================================================================

It sure looks like a U.S. aircraft to me!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:43 pm
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:
(1)

------------------------------------------------------------

==================================================================================

It sure looks like a U.S. aircraft to me!

Seriously TT? I mean it looks like a 'joint'.....you know, the herbal type....are you seeing it? I didn't notice at first, I thought "well that's just the space station", but it's definitely not a part of the station, nor is it a cloud....but if you know of U.S. aircraft that looks like this, please point me to where we can see something similar! Hold on, let me get prepared: :yamon Okay, I'm ready now....

Thanks for the explanation of the differences between extra-terrestrial craft, Recall. And I'll try venturing off the main thread a bit more often L2L.

BTW, Sky reminded me that the GT is closed to new applicants; is that permanent? Some that have written to me about joining may have been thugs-in-disguise (I recently had a strange interaction with someone claiming to be inside the SNEDs organization, so it's not beyond plausibility they would want access to every corner of this forum just to jostle and discombobulate our collective consciousness).

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Melbourne riots are only a taste of what's coming to America if this S**t keeps up, and I think that's what they intend; if we behave as expected, it will be the excuse they need to clamp down with overt martial law. The tyranny is unbelievable, or rather only believable if one is aware of the pending cataclysm(s). However, I have it on good authority the patriots will conduct the coming revolution under cover of darkness, melting into the night after delivering blow upon blow on the evil masonically-manipulated system of control. The biggest obstacle will be the 5th-column of unconscious co-conspirators who think they are still 'liberal', fighting against what they still think is the "white, male, rich, sexist/racist" Establishment....not realizing they are merely performing as minions and extras in the cabal's losing war against the People -- who they are trying to mold in their vision of their non-existent future.

I found Ed's "The Outer Light" channel again, and he's doing great research; Peter, you should know about this "Pecker Maroo Pty Ltd" corporation he did a deep-dive of, because it validates the claim that the royals and the British power-elite have chosen to make Oz Down Under their new home. It takes a lot to shock me these days, but this did. Not to mention his uncovering of the German video 'autopsy' of the Vaxx that shows it's comprised of self-aware semi-electronic metal components from a couple of days ago. I'll get a link.....

Got it. Here's the one about Pecker Maroo:

https://rumble.com/vmxk8f-supporter-vid ... maroo.html

And the one showing 'artificial structures' in the Jab:

https://rumble.com/vmuisz-supporter-vid ... the-c.html

But the video originally from the CrowHouse (an Aussie YouTube channel) that features a funeral director explaining how 85% of the Jab vials are placebos so that gradually, with 'booster shots', everyone they want to eliminate will be, is going to take awhile to rediscover. Maybe some of you have already seen it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Peter, you should know about this "Pecker Maroo Pty Ltd" corporation he did a deep-dive of, because it validates the claim that the royals and the British power-elite have chosen to make Oz Down Under their new home. It takes a lot to shock me these days, but this did. Not to mention his uncovering of the German video 'autopsy' of the Vaxx that shows it's comprised of self-aware semi-electronic metal components from a couple of days ago. I'll get a link.....

But the video originally from the CrowHouse (an Aussie YouTube channel) that features a funeral director explaining how 85% of the Jab vials are placebos so that gradually, with 'booster shots', everyone they want to eliminate will be, is going to take awhile to rediscover. Maybe some of you have already seen it.

That they did Don, Secretly they are already here don, Notice how the British royal family has been really quiet lately?

Multiple British people have been coming here in droves.

Also Have you heard about this:MRNA injections in food

Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:35 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

@ Dondep . . .

Quote:
BTW, Sky reminded me that the GT is closed to new applicants; is that permanent? Some that have written to me about joining may have been thugs-in-disguise (I recently had a strange interaction with someone claiming to be inside the SNEDs organization, so it's not beyond plausibility they would want access to every corner of this forum just to jostle and discombobulate our collective consciousness).

Hey Don, I think L2L put New Membership info at the link below (if I do this right)

viewtopic.php?f=101&p=59577#p59577

Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:18 am
GT Truther

then:

Via zetaTalk for September 30, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

May I know if he's already dead and was replaced by the double? Where's the supreme leader?
[and from another]
Thinner, more Energetic Kim Jong Un Appears at North Korea Parade
September 11, 2021
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kim-jong-u ... -2021-no...
North Korea held a parade showcasing military dogs and virus workers in orange hazmat suits, but leader Kim Jong Un still managed to seize the spotlight by looking thinner and more energetic than he has in years. It was a stark change from 2018, when TV footage showed him struggling to catch his breath while accompanying South Korean President Moon Jae-in on a short hike to North Korea's Mount Paektu during a period of diplomatic engagement.
[and from another]
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-kore ... -loss-co...
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un attending party meetings in February 2021, at left, and June 2021 at right, after he lost a significant amount of weight for reasons that remain unclear.
[and from another]
Coma rumors
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue729.htm

Quote:
SOZT
In April 2020 Kim was reportedly clinging to life, rumored to need heart surgery. Then he appeared at a fertilizer factory opening in May 2020, back on his feet. Then in August 2020 more rumors that a very obese Kim was in a coma or perhaps dead. Kim had multiple health problems and did not survive the year
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ag2020.htm
but the N Korea Junta did not want the unrest his death would bring. Seeking a perfect Double, the N Korea Junta at first chose an obese Double but chose a younger man in good health and an optimistic outlook instead. The teeth are the tell.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ag2020.htm
Kim Jong Un has been clinging to life since he had heart surgery last April and now in a coma will not survive the year. The Junta will be nervous about how the N Korea citizens will react. Political leadership in N Korea is treated like a religion, so the common man is expected to be bereft. There is also worry that the common man, starving and prevented from escaping brutal treatment at the hands of Kim and the Junta, may rebel and start rioting.

Notes
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:04 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then:
Via ZetaTalk for October 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Accepted from the Moderator chat:

The photographer says it's like metallic particle attracting each other, and regrouping in a bundle. He also says that they are not mosquito larvae. It's just after the rain, it comes from skies.
[and from another]
Rainfall on France this material appears in some areas.
https://tinyurl.com/6hcxcff8

Quote:
SOZT
These peculiar blue-gray clumps that appeared just after a rain and quickly evaporated are not frantic ants or tadpoles or any life form. It is notable that the material seems to dissipate under direct sunlight, and appears to be encased in an opaque whitish material similar to Star Jelly. It is also notable that the particles seem to be attracted to each other, as though having a magnetic quality. Where the magnetized Red Dust in the tail of Nibiru is dominant, other fine dust particles also exist and can cast the color to be other than red. Star Jelly will melt, leaving what appears to be merely dust behind.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also:
on New Madrid:
Via ZetaTalk for Ocotober 31, 2021
(1)

Quote:
Accepted from the Moderators chat:

Balcones Fault area.
[and from another]
Buoy in event mode off the coast of BC and Haida Gwai.
[and from another]
Hazardous Chemical Leak Contained after train Derailment in Smithville
September 26, 2021
https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local ... railment...
Tanker cars leaked hydrochloric acid after a Union Pacific train carrying hazardous cargo derailed in Smithville. The tanker cars were empty, but some were leaking residual acid. Around seven cars were involved in the derailment. The cause of the incident is still under investigation.
[and from another]
Investigators Probe deadly Amtrak Derailment in Montana
September 27, 2021
https://apnews.com/article/amtrak-crash ... 568ca68b...
The westbound Empire Builder was en route from Chicago to Seattle when it left the tracks. The train was carrying about 141 passengers and 16 crew members and had two locomotives and 10 cars, eight of which derailed. Law enforcement said the officials from the NTSB, Amtrak and BNSF had arrived at the accident scene just west of Joplin, where the tracks cut through vast, golden brown wheat fields that were recently harvested. The derailment occurred at or near a switch, which is where the railway goes from a single track to a double track. The two locomotives and two cars at the front of the train reached the split and continued on the main track, but the remaining eight cars derailed. He said it was unclear if some of the last cars moved onto the second track.

Quote:
SOZT
We have described the New Madrid Adjustment as a fracturing of the N American Continent such that the land to the East of the Mississippi moves up while the land to the West of the Mississippi moves down into the Southwest. Thus, the diagonal rip. This separation is caused by the SE Portion of the US remaining in place in its attachments to Africa and Caribbean Plates, while the Mainland Portion slides toward the SW. By this slide toward the SW, the Mainland Portion is relaxing the extreme bowing tension that has been imposed on the N American Plate.

This slide is not without trauma, as can be seen by the number of inland quakes that the SW United States is enduring. The Mainland Portion changes shape to some degree during this relaxing of the bow, just as it changed shape when the bow was imposed. The train derailment at Smithville, Texas is significant because it is located at the rigid Balcones Fault region. The throbbing buoy off Vancouver is significant because it indicates a slide pushing into the Juan de Fuca platelet. The main adjustment of the New Madrid Fault Line will occur when this slide causes enough stress to create the unzipping we have predicted.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

lava from Cumbre Vieja @ la Palma Island going into the Ocean...
Via Twitter:
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://twitter.com/search?q=%22La%20Pa ... uery&f=top

Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Peter, you should know about this "Pecker Maroo Pty Ltd" corporation he did a deep-dive of, because it validates the claim that the royals and the British power-elite have chosen to make Oz Down Under their new home. It takes a lot to shock me these days, but this did. Not to mention his uncovering of the German video 'autopsy' of the Vaxx that shows it's comprised of self-aware semi-electronic metal components from a couple of days ago. I'll get a link.....

That they did Don, Secretly they are already here don, Notice how the British royal family has been really quiet lately?

Multiple British people have been coming here in droves.

Also Have you heard about this:MRNA injections in food

Yes, I've noticed how the British royals have 'gone quiet'; I attribute it to the claim that they've been secretly taken to Gitmo, tried, and executed. To pay for the expenses of maintaining mask-wearing doubles, one has to pay a subscription now to see/watch/listen to the Royals doing their 'real-world' bullcrap.....when I saw the advert for that in one of the Fleet Street online rags (Daily Mail, Independent, whatever) I KNEW it was likely due to them having been 'cleansed' from the world they've murdered their way to the top of.

As for the mRNA? Yes, just recently have watched some videos showing that meat at Walmart is now magnetic; to shop safely for meat there, one has to take a magnet when one goes grocery-shopping. Luckily I live near enough Amish that I can get clean food. It's an extra effort but worth it, because otherwise I'd be joining the ranks of sheeple lining up to die at the hands of their NWO masters.

I've been trying to think of ways to fight the evil short of engaging in or advocating physical violence, which they use as the excuse to arrest us and strip us of our civil liberties. An evil force has taken over society and it's brazenly open about it BECAUSE of the pending cataclysms; they have no time to play nice and lie about it, it's more like in-you-face and "so what are you gonna do about it?!? EAT S**t and DIE, goyim! We're getting ready to inherit the earth once we get rid of all you pesky commoners!"

Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I Will add these images of the Ticks,and a Shadow Tick, to complete what DD has said:

(1)

Dondep wrote:
I've been trying to think of ways to fight the evil short of engaging in or advocating physical violence, which they use as the excuse to arrest us and strip us of our civil liberties.

An evil force has taken over society and it's brazenly open about it BECAUSE of the pending cataclysms; they have no time to play nice and lie about it, it's more like in-you-face and "so what are you gonna do about it?!? EAT S**t and DIE, goyim!

We're getting ready to inherit the earth once we get rid of all you pesky commoners!"

Notes.
(1)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10919420/

Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:22 pm
Profile WWW

The shitstorm is brewing.....

We know nothing....

The truth will OUT!

Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Australia Is Now a FASCIST State! COVID Lockdowns Out Of CONTROL!

Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:07 am
Profile YIM

Strongs to you there in AUZland Peter

We are a few steps behind your curve here in SA.

Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

NEVER GET RID OF YOUR WEAPONS!

Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:24 am
Profile YIM

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Sky wrote:

NEVER GET RID OF YOUR WEAPONS!

Very much in the focus of the local Controllers - lots of legislation in circulation to limit private fire arm ownership here.

Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

the certificate

Code:
IDENTTRUST DST ROOT CA X3

has expired, this one allow some devices before 2017, and websites, along ATMs to get into Internet.

So we will experiences some sort of Internet black out as September 30, 2021

Quote:
Yes - the "IdenTrust DST Root CA X3" root is expiring on 9/30/2021 has been replaced with the "IdenTrust Commercial Root CA 1"

(1)

If you get problems with your browser, change to Firefox,
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/

that did not use the said certificate!

Notes:
(1)
https://www.identrust.com/index.php/faq/faq-lrn-040

Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then:
Via ZetaTalk for October 31, 2021 (1)

Quote:
Kris H said:

Has there been a change at NBC in regards to the cover up?

Was this done by the Junta? NBC had previously threatened Jon Stewart's family to force him into retirement, but now he is coming back with a new show. Also, there is new leadership at MSNBC, where they have decided to release Rachel Maddow, and move toward more "hard news" over opinion/editorial.
[and from another]
Staff at MSNBC are panicking over network's direction under Rashida Jones
September 26, 2021
https://nypost.com/2021/09/26/staff-at- ... over-net...
MSNBC staffers are panicking over the direction of the left-leaning news network under newly minted President Rashida Jones, fearing that she's gearing up for a costly and potentially disastrous battle with CNN. That makes some employees nervous that MSNBC isn't adequately focused on shoring up its primetime lineup of opinion-focused shows that draw in the most loyal viewers. Rachel Maddow recently renegotiated an expansive contract that will see her eventually step away from her primetime show.
[and from another]
Jon Stewart's new show gets a premiere date
August 30, 2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/30/media/jo ... -date/in...
"The Problem with Jon Stewart," the comedian's new current affairs series, debuts on Apple TV+ on September 30. It will be the first time that Stewart will host his own show since leaving Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" in 2015.
Quote:
SOZT
Are some major media outlets being pressured to tell the truth about Nibiru? Clues that this is in process are the return of John Steward,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/14fe2015.htm
who resigned in 2015 due to threats to his family. He had been considered a truth teller, who would admit the approach of Nibiru. During this time Drudge of the Drudge Report
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/13de2014.htm
also resigned, another truther gone. Maddow has been a puppet of the elite, a voice now silenced. Where these changes are visible to the public, what is not seen is the change in management at the top, or changes among the editors in charge of content.

There are two approaches to reporting Nibiru.

One would be to deny until the bitter end, when the Last Weeks are upon mankind. This is what the elite and Satanists want.

Another would be to admit the signs in the skies, even featuring documentaries about the various prophecies relating to the End Times, and discuss the relationship of the rise in volcanic activity and earthquakes to these prophecies.

The Junta and the White Hats in other countries want the latter.

Due to the arrests of Satanists associated with top control of the media, the media is changing its policies.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/14fe2015.htm
NBC has retaliated, literally, hiring hit men. Jon Stewart and his family were threatened. To make their point, NBC assassinated another CBS star, Bob Simon, who was beaten to death and placed in the car before the accident. This was both retaliation and a warning. Both Jon Stewart and Bob Simon were truth tellers, and could be expected after the announcement to ridicule or expose the cover-up.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/13de2014.htm
Where it is clear that popular websites like the Drudge Report and World Net Daily and CNN seemed inaccessible for hours. Was this a government sponsored test, to snuff the news if the announcement admitting that Nibiru is real and nearby occurs? Was this at the hand of the New World Order, the elite who presume to run the world? The dominant stockholders, thus, are either part of the elite wanting to block the announcement by Obama or can be influenced by one of the elite. They are known, and can be threatened. Though considered ultra-rightist, the Drudge Report was included in the test as Drudge was inclined to succumb to Council of Worlds pressure, allowing the truth about Nibiru to appear on his popular site.

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity

Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:32 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next