It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:26 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to The Golden Thread, Volume 7.4 2021
Then:
ZetaTalk Twitter Ban (1)

Quote:
The @ZetaTalk twitter account joined the many who spoke the truth about the 2020 election fraud and fake Biden inauguration. @ZetaTalk was banned for mentioning the new ZetaTalk on the Biden Double being inaugurated. The @ZetaTalk twitter account has been active since 2009, a full decade, while being run by one of the Mirror Site sponsors. Because ZetaTalk has many legs beyond the Twitter or FaceBook accounts that can be banned or suspended, this will not impact the ZetaTalk message. The ZetaTalk Followers FaceBook is braced for a suspension, so has established a new Telegraph account.

Quote:
They just suspended our @ZetaTalk Twitter account after my latest tweets with the Zetas explanation on the inauguration. The Double Trouble Biden video they likely wanted to censor as well. I wonder what their explanation will be for suspension.
ZetaTalk Comment 1/31/2021: It is not surprising that the @ZetaTalk twitter account was suspended, in company with President Trump and his staunch supporters. Those who speak the truth are banned, in these intense End Times battles. These bans only serve to convince the public that the ZetaTalk message is true. The ZetaTalk message itself does not depend on twitter or FaceBook, or even the Cabal owned media stations such as CNN and NBC and CBS. Our advice early on in the ZetaTalk saga was to avoid Twitter and FaceBook, advice Nancy wisely has followed. Thus ZetaTalk has 16 Mirror Sites worldwide and is featured on the Pole Shift ning.

(2)

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ary-7-2021

https://t.me/s/ZetaTalk_Followers

Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also:
Via ZetaTalk Newsletter as of February 7, 2021 (1)

Quote:

Draft ZetaTalk Newsletter for Sunday February 7, 2021. Newsletters can be found in the Archives too. (http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/index.htm)

The Interim

Now that Washington DC is under Martial Law, with an illegitimate President Biden purported to be in control, what next? At what point are things set right, and when does the public learn the truth? Biden is shown signing blank Executive Orders. The National Guard is still occupying DC. Per the Zetas, the federal agencies are not complying with any Executive Orders from Biden, and we hear that the Pentagon is refusing to transition. This cannot go on indefinitely, but might last until March 4, the original date for Inauguration specified in the Constitution.

Quote:
ZetaTalk Comment 1/31/2021: As is rumored by insiders but not yet public knowledge, the inauguration of the Biden White Hat Double was not a valid inauguration of a President. It was a farce, an act, and since many of the players are Doubles, it was an act appropriately performed by actors. DC was under Martial Law on January 20th, and thus Congress and SCOTUS were not in force. This fact is available for those with eyes to see in the many discrepancies in the process - for instance Biden signing blank Executive Orders. The US Military and heads of the various US agencies know this, and will not comply with any orders given by the Biden crowd.

Why is this farce being broadcast to the public, and how long will this last? As we stated when the Biden candidate became a White Hat Biden under the control of the Junta last Summer, this is a sting operation which has been running strong right through the selection of Biden during the Electoral College farce and certification by Congress and now through the Inauguration. The sting op could have been ended at any time, but the harvest of traitors was so rich the Junta has continued it. This is still the situation, so the Junta is reluctant to end it.

But the bounds of this Military operation must end at some point, and it will likely be March 4 when President Trump is expected to be sworn in as the legitimately elected President. March 4 is the date specified for inauguration in the Constitution. Thus as General Walker, the Commanding General of the DC National Guard stated, the US Military is now in control. Some version of the truth about the election fraud must be given to the public for the Presidency to return to the rightful election winner, but just what steps the junta will take is unknown and, as we repeatedly say, in the hands of man.

Meanwhile there is intense chatter on the message boards and alternative media about a change over from the US as a Corporation, sold in essence to various parties when the District of Columbia and the Federal Reserve were established in 1871, 1913, and 1933. What is clear is that the National Debt is primarily funds owed to private bankers when they were allowed to print US dollars and then charge interest when they loaned it back to the US. There are also Executive Orders written by President Trump that allow seizure of assets when foreign powers interfere with US election. Is this the reason for all those troops in DC?

Quote:
Trump Ode to the Corporation
January 20, 2021
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com ... e-to-the...
Washington DC was established as a city-state in 1871 with the passage of the Act of 1871. When they did the broker deal to get the loan from the Vatican, they did so via the Bank of London. At that time, they transferred all the property in D.C. Columbia over to the Corporate entity of D.C. a foreign corporation. When President Trump signed an executive order in 2018 on Election Interference/Fraud for entities both foreign and domestic, it outlined how assets would be seized.
District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_ ... ct_of_1871
The passage of the Residence Act in 1790 created a new federal district that would become the capital of the United States. Congress passed the Organic Act of 1871 to create a unified territorial government for the entire District of Columbia.
ZetaTalk Comment 1/31/2021: The District of Columbia was established in 1790 to free the federal activities from undue influence from a state. Laws could only affect DC, which set their own laws. By law, only Congress oversees the laws that apply to DC. Due to the election theft, it is assumed that Congress could make DC into an independent country, a city-state, a Freeport, where no one could be arrested and corruption could proceed. Thus the arrests of traitors by the National Guard and the military occupation which are stopping that.

The theory that the Vatican or the Queen secretly own the US is baseless because any paperwork held in secret does not affect current events. The Declaration of Independence voided any claims the Queen might have had to the colonies. Likewise with any promissory note the Vatican might hold, which would have to have a basis to be honored. A President cannot sell the US or any part of it without the backing of Congress, which is public record. At best there might be a note in the Treasury that money is owed to this or that party.

But by seizing and occupying DC by the National Guard, President Trump’s EO on foreign interference with elections takes effect. Any foreign entity claiming a stake in the US, or claims of debt slavery of the citizens by a national debt scheme, would thus be null and void. It is assuming control of the Federal Reserve that is key, the foreign entities that have their fingers in the Fed and profit from its operation. The Fed was established by an act of Congress in 1913 and thus is in force until Martial Law supplants it, which has occurred. Coming out of this period of Martial Law, the Fed will be a different entity.

Quote:

The City Of London’s Re-Colonization of America
October 30, 2016
https://humansarefree.com/2016/10/the-c ... lonizati...
The City of London (COL) is where the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia (RKM) private Fiat Banking with pernicious usury system is centered. This COL/RKM Bankster system was able to hijack the American monetary creation and distribution in 1913. The purpose of this was to begin the process of recolonizing America. The COL/RKM private Banksters specialize in creating debt-slaves all over the world by making money from nothing that is backed by nothing, and by charging the public pernicious compounding interest in order to use what should have been theirs in the first place.
Who owns the Federal Reserve?
https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about
The Board reports to and is directly accountable to the Congress but, unlike many other public agencies, it is not funded by congressional appropriations. The Chair and other staff testify before Congress, and the Board submits an extensive report—the Monetary Policy Report—on recent economic developments and its plans for monetary policy twice a year. Though the Congress sets the goals for monetary policy, decisions of the Board—and the Fed's monetary policy-setting body, the Federal Open Market Committee—about how to reach those goals do not require approval by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government.

Quote:
ZetaTalk Comment 1/31/2021: The Federal Reserve Banking Act of 1913 under President Wilson was viewed as a way to allow professionals to control the printing of money, to avoid runaway inflation. The world was on the verge of WW I and Germany was on the verge of bankruptcy from inflationary practices. The Great Depression then created an erratic Stock Market so the 1933 Act under President Roosevelt gave more power to the Federal Reserve. Roosevelt was a Jew and had great respect for Jewish bankers. Once given the power to print US dollars and lend them out to US banks or the US government, the bankers in charge of the Federal Reserve found a way to enslave the US in debt slavery. Loan the USA its own dollars and demand payback with interest.

The banking industry is hugely profitable. At every step of the way they make money. First, by controlling the Federal Reserve, they get to create money by running the virtual printing presses. This is a pen stroke, or a toggle switch, for the bankers. Then the Federal Reserve loans this money out to banks, and these loans must be repaid with interest. These banks are allowed to create loans to consumers at 5X the original loan from the Federal Reserve, once again money from thin air. All these loans are then repaid with interest by consumers. The Federal Reserve is allowed to print money from thin air, the banks expand this, and get it returned with interest.

Why was it necessary to have 65,000 National Guard troops in DC on January 20, Inauguration Day? This was an invasion of DC by troops loyal to President Trump, reporting to President Trump directly. Consider the nexus between the foreign control of the 2020 election process, and the foreign ownership of the National Debt, and President Trump’s EOs wherein he allows seizure of assets if foreign interference with the election process is discovered. This means DC, and specifically the Treasury, has changed hands.

President Trump and the true Republic of the US now owns the Treasury, which resides in DC, so there is no more National Debt owed to foreign entities. This is a huge loss of assets for the Cabal. This is not the NESARA claim. The funds given to banks to manage will be federal funds, not Federal Reserve funds, and thus the interest rate can be dropped to banks, and their interest rate also reduced to actual expenses. No more rich bankers. Since these are federal funds, any education loans can be interest free. The Khazarians will be stripped of their income.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ary-7-2021

Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:33 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Q++++
mountaintiger7 wrote:

#2) reveAling satan worshipping, global cannibalistic pedophiles, child sex trafficking .
mainstreaming ideas of:
Dialect-division
addictions
bribery

intimidation
murder
media-manipulation

Blackmail
Money
corrosion

used to maintain, control of Humanity
this is what, was being exposed
mirror of Reality

bigger than nancy-zeta, bigger than dan-sned, it was main-stream

Why did they work, so hard banning, and discrediting :readthis

:hmm :doh
it unified connecting, of the conspiracy’s

it awaking You, to the conspiracy’s

The PC mainstream, put down awakening, labeling it conspiracy

Enemy of my, Enemy my friend

I have no doubt that these things unfortunately exists in our world and i hope each and every one of these foul creatures are held accountable if ever truly identified like Epstein was, however i do not believe that QANON is the answer but that is just my personal belief.

Remember these are the same people who claimed that Trump & the Military were on a secret mission to overthrow Biden on Inauguration day, look how well that ended for that claim, they lost allot of supporters that day :roflmao :slap

I should clarify my stance on Trump, even tho I cannot stand the man for the lying pig that he truly is (I have hated him long before he even thought of being Prez) I actually did hold some hope that he would do what he claimed and drain the swamp, alas all he did was make it bigger, but again that's just my two cents.

Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:

1) Enemy of my, Enemy my friend

2) Remember these are the same people who claimed that Trump & the Military were on a secret mission to overthrow Biden on Inauguration day, look how well that ended for that claim, they lost allot of supporters that day ..

#1) Sorry I should clarify what I wrote.
it was in reference to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_enemy ... _my_friend
meaning that those we oppose(the D's (the deceivers...), who are both democrat's and republican's)
It was in reference to accepting POTUS 45 as he was challenging the D's even though he has a brusque personality he appears to be fighting on the side of Truth.
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/brusque
I apologize if I offended anyone, I only want Truth, Freedom and Justice

#2) As I have observed over the years with UFO disclosure, there are many layers to the Veil/matrix/PYSOPS.
I feel like things are not over, there are too many loose ends/questions.
Did the D's infiltrate the movement?
Is the game bigger than what we can see?
Is the game run by forces beyond this realm?
Is HUMANITY really suppose to see all of the game or is HUMANITY to go though trials with faith and not have all the facts?
Why do the D's continue to push to destroy POTUS 45 after they won?
Why did the D's push so hard for over 4 years to to destroy POTUS 45 ?
Why were so many won over by POTUS 45, (more than 79 million)?
Why is there still 25,000 Soldiers still in DC, if there is unity?
Can Unity be at the point of a gun?
Why are the security fences still up in DC?
For the most surveillance in the history of HUMANITY how did the capital event happen?
Why are people and companies banned from speaking in public when they express opinions which are not hate speech?
Why are the media and corporations so intent on portraying one view and partial truths?
Why is it after roswell,jfk,911 truths are still hidden when people see partial truths the game is continued?
Why is it even after seeing the symbolism, some of HUMANITY continues to go along?

Quote:
He talks in, maths he buzzes, like a fridge
He is like, a detuned radio

Pray for Peace

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:00 am
GT Truther

Gov. Ron DeSantis goes after Big Tech over censorship
“Over the years, these platforms have changed from neutral platforms that provide Americans to speak,” DeSantis said, “to enforcers of preferred narratives.”

Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:10 pm

Anybody else watching the Ring of Fire coming alive?

Here is a particularly nasty Uptick today..... :awe

M6.9 Earthquake - southeast of Easter Island
Preliminary Report
Magnitude 6.9
Date-Time • 3 Feb 2021 05:23:42 UTC
• 2 Feb 2021 22:23:42 near epicenter
• 3 Feb 2021 06:23:42 standard time in your timezone
Location 36.426S 98.160W
Depth 10 km
Distances
• 1479.5 km (917.3 mi) SE of Hanga Roa, Chile
• 2178.6 km (1350.8 mi) W of Lebu, Chile
• 2181.1 km (1352.3 mi) WNW of Ancud, Chile
• 2194.9 km (1360.8 mi) WNW of Castro, Chile
• 2209.4 km (1369.8 mi) WNW of Valdivia, Chile
Location Uncertainty Horizontal: 4.6 km; Vertical 1.9 km
Parameters Nph = 63; Dmin = 1475.4 km; Rmss = 0.87 seconds; Gp = 69°
Event ID us 6000de34 ***This event supersedes event AT00QNXTNQ,PT21034001.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

then:
via RT:
(1)

Quote:
The authorization came soon after the Lancet medical journal released Phase III clinical trial results, with data from nearly 20,000 volunteers showing Sputnik V is 91.6 percent effective against the virus. For trial participants older than 60 – a more vulnerable population – the immunization showed 91.8 percent efficacy, while it proved 100 percent effective in preventing severe cases of the illness.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/russia/514435-mexico ... sputnik-v/

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:38 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
L2L wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:

-snip

Is the game bigger than what we can see?
Yep

Is the game run by forces beyond this realm?
4 Density Realm

Is HUMANITY really suppose to see all of the game or is HUMANITY to go though trials with faith and not have all the facts?
Current Population believes "the Truth" is a FairyTale

Why do the D's continue to push to destroy POTUS 45 after they won?
They are $atanist Ticks

Why did the D's push so hard for over 4 years to to destroy POTUS 45 ?
They are $atanist Ticks, no more blood of Childrens/ Adrenochrome

Why were so many won over by POTUS 45, (more than 79 million)?
The Dominion Hack

Why is there still 25,000 Soldiers still in DC, if there is unity?
D4C was part of London, since Independence, now is an aggregate piece of land of USA

Can Unity be at the point of a gun?
Not Gun, but Semi -Uzi

Why are the security fences still up in DC?
D4C was part of London, since Independence, now is an aggregate piece of land of USA

For the most surveillance in the history of HUMANITY how did the capital event happen?
They (the $atanist Cabal/Divine Shadow) want to Control Continental USA

Why are people and companies banned from speaking in public when they express opinions which are not hate speech?
The media is part of the $atanist Cabal/Divine Shadow

Why are the media and corporations so intent on portraying one view and partial truths?
The media is part of the $atanist Cabal/Divine Shadow

Why is it after roswell,jfk,911 truths are still hidden when people see partial truths the game is continued?
the $atanist Cabal/Divine Shadow still playing...

Why is it even after seeing the symbolism, some of HUMANITY continues to go along?
They are Slept!!!

Also the $atanist Cabal/Divine Shadow at Works (1) :

German nuns ‘rented’ orphaned boys to businessmen for ‘gang bangs & orgies’ – suppressed report seen by media
3 Feb, 2021 12:33

Quote:
The details were leaked to the press after the archdiocese refused to make the report public, demanding that journalists who viewed the documents sign a confidentiality agreement. All those who attended a press conference announcing the conclusion of the investigation reportedly walked out, refusing to abide by the Church’s terms.

(2)
Quote:
Trump Assassination Foiled, Deep State in Panic Mode!
On Tuesday morning, January 26, at approximately 3:00 am, a sniper’s bullet struck a panoramic casement window on the east wall of Trump’s bedroom at his Mar-a-Lago estate. The round might have slain Trump had he not recently replaced tempered glass with Blast Structures International’s bullet resistant glass, which, according to the company’s website, can stop anything less powerful than a .50 round.

A confidential source within Trump’s inner circle told Real Raw News that Trump was asleep in bed, and, a light sleeper, was awakened by the “sharp crack” of the bullet striking glass. The round did not penetrate the glass, but caused a material-science dissipation fracture, or spiderweb pattern.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/news/514470-cologne- ... se-report/

(2)
https://realrawnews.com/2021/01/trump-a ... anic-mode/

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

By Request:
DB Report:(1)

Quote:
German Nuns Sold Orphaned Children to Sexual Predators: Report
SICK SISTERS
A report German authorities tried to silence shows how Catholic nuns peddled orphaned boys to predatory priests and perverts for decades.

Barbie Latza Nadeau
Correspondent-At-Large
Updated Feb. 02, 2021 6:54PM ET / Published Feb. 02, 2021 3:01PM ET

ROME—A jarring report outlining decades of rampant child sex abuse at the hands of greedy nuns and perverted priests in the Archdiocese of Cologne, Germany, paints a troubling picture of systematic abuse in the German church.

The report is the byproduct of a lawsuit alleging that orphaned boys living in the boarding houses of the Order of the Sisters of the Divine Redeemer were sold or loaned for weeks at a time to predatory priests and businessmen in a sick rape trade. The men involved in the lawsuit say as boys they were denied being adopted out or sent to foster families because selling them for rape lined the sisters’ coffers for their “convent of horrors.” Some of the boys were then groomed to be sex slaves to perverts, the report claims.

The alleged abuse went on for years, with one of the males claiming the nuns even frequently visited their college dorms after they had left the convent. He said the nuns often drugged him and delivered him to predators’ apartments. The Order of Sisters of the Divine Redeemer did not answer multiple requests for comment about the allegations.

The lawsuit, first reported by Deutsche Welle last year, is being led by 63-year-old victim Karl Haucke who, along with 15 other former orphans, demanded the Archdiocese of Cologne carry out a full investigation, which it concluded in January 2021. But the details of that investigative report were so horrific that Archbishop Reiner Maria Woelki refused to make it public, demanding that any journalists who see it sign confidentiality agreements. Eight German journalists walked out of a press conference in January after being denied access to the church’s investigation unless they agreed not to publish its contents.

Haucke says he was abused at least once a week between the ages of 11 and 14, often by more than one priest. “We had no words to describe what was being done to us. Nor did we know what it meant. And it did not stop at physical pain. We had a clear sense of humiliation and being used,” he told Deutsche Welle when the report was due to be released. He called the stifling of the report's release in January “scandalous” and said that denying the journalists the right to publish the report was “like being abused all over again.”

Now, several lawyers with access to the 560-page report have shared segments with news outlets, including The Daily Beast. The report names various German businessmen and complicit clergy who “rented” the young boys from the nuns who ran a convent in Speyer, Germany between the 1960s and 1970s. Among the worst instances of abuse were gang bangs and orgies the young boys were forced to participate in before being returned to the convent where the nuns would then punish them for wrinkling their clothing or being covered in semen.

“Bishop Karl-Heinz Wiesmann, who now leads the archdiocese, said that the abuse report was ‘so gory’ it would be too shocking to make public.”
The report finds that 175 people, mostly boys between the ages of 8 and 14, were abused over two decades. But it failed to blame the nuns directly, instead saying “systematic” management errors and “leniency” for those who were accused by the children enabled the abuse to continue.

Haucke, who led the victims' group of those who survived the nuns until he resigned over the censoring of the report, says Woelki told them in October 2020 that the report was not “legally watertight” and contained “inadmissible prejudices” against the Catholic church that were fed by scandals going on elsewhere. “The survivors were used again,” he said, referring to their cooperation in the report only to have it kept private. “People who have already been damaged in their lives by clergymen are being damaged again to protect the institution.”

The lawsuit also spawned a survey within religious orders that found that 1,412 people who lived in or frequented convents, parishes, and monasteries were abused as children, teenagers, and wards by at least 654 monks, nuns, and other members of the orders. Around 80 percent of the victims surveyed were male and 20 percent female. The survey also found that 80 percent of the abusers are now dead, and 37 had left the priesthood or religious order.

The Archdiocese of Cologne told The Daily Beast in a statement that the reason the report was not published was that it failed to fully explain the methodology of the research, but Bishop Karl-Heinz Wiesmann, who now leads the archdiocese, said that the abuse report was “so gory” it would be too shocking to make public. Wiesemann told the Catholic News Agency KNA that after reading it he had to take a month's sabbatical to recover. “I too have limited energy for the burdens I have to carry,” he said.

The main abusers in the report are now dead and many of the victims have settled with the church for financial compensation, which has prohibited them from joining the lawsuit. The archdiocese now plans to publish a new revised, and undoubtedly heavily redacted, edition of the report in March.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.thedailybeast.com/german-nu ... ref=scroll

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Awaken background info

https://phibetaiota.net/2021/02/narraiv ... n-q-links/

Quote:
American-Capitalism Is Enemy

https://amgreatness.com/2021/02/02/amer ... the-enemy/

Quote:
Papering Over the Rot
The staggering concentration of wealth at the top has deformed our governing institutions — new window dressing will not end oligarchy.

https://scheerpost.com/2021/02/01/hedge ... r-the-rot/

Quote:
The Game-Stop comes to-light

Quote:
Collective Awakening !!

Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:01 pm
GT Truther

Then:
via RT: (1)

Quote:
The posts set off a firestorm of controversy across the Indian segment of Twitter, seeing a litany of allegations the teen had “exposed” herself as part of an “internationally funded conspiracy” to fan the flames of unrest in India.

Notes: (1)
https://www.rt.com/news/514557-greta-th ... s-toolkit/

Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:33 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yet another of the Cabal/Divine Shadow....

and Via ZetaTalk for February 28 (1)

Quote:
J A said:

Why is Jeff Bezos stepping down?
[and from another]
I remember that Bezos was a somewhat special case. Amazon resources used for child trafficking perhaps. Did he cut a deal with the Tribunals?
[and from another]
What is Bezos trying to do with his plan to build multi-billion rockets? Ride out the pole shift by escaping to Mars, etc?
[and from another]
Jeff Bezos stepping down as Amazon CEO
February 2, 2021
https://nypost.com/2021/02/02/jeff-bezo ... mazon-ceo/
Bezos, who started Amazon selling books out of his garage in 1994, is stepping back from the day-to-day operations on a high note. The company he took public in 1997 at $18 a share now trades at $3,380 a share as Bezos has morphed it into an online retailing giant responsible for a massive 37 percent of all online sales in the US, according to data tracker Statista.
[and from another]
Jeff Bezos to step down as Amazon CEO, Andy Jassy to take over in Q3
February 2, 2021
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/02/jeff-be ... amazon-c...
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos will leave his post later this year, turning the helm over to the company’s top cloud executive Andy Jassy. Bezos said he will stay engaged in important Amazon projects but will also have more time to focus on the Bezos Earth Fund, his Blue Origin spaceship company, The Washington Post and the Amazon Day 1 Fund.
[and from another]
After Amazon, Jeff Bezos will devote his time to building multi-billion dollar rockets
February 3, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/amazon-jeff- ... 3525258....
Jeff Bezos said he's going to focus more on his space firm, Blue Origin, once he steps down as Amazon CEO. Blue Origin, founded by Bezos in 2000, aims to transform space travel and colonize the solar system.
Quote:
SOZT
Two years ago Bezos hit the press as he was in the process of getting a divorce and giving half his wealth to his soon-to-be ex-wife.

We stated that this was to evade President Trump’s EO allowing assets of those found guilty of participation in child sex traffic to be seized.

Bezos had been blackmailed into allowing his Amazon container ships to be used to this end.

These assets are obviously being seized by the Tribunals, leaving Bezos to save face with an excuse about focusing on his Blue Origin space travel plans.

The Amazon stock will be sold or hidden behind a façade of Bezos ownership.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ja2019.htm
Bezos, who is currently the sole owner of the Washington Post, has posted public notice that he is in the process of a divorce from his wife of 25 years. Normally, when a pre-nup is not in place, assets are divided equally, but just where ownership of the Post will go is not yet known. Q has implied that the CIA was behind the purchase of the Post in 2013, and as is known many of the most intractable Deep State members are within the old timers of the CIA, Brennan included. Is the Bezos divorce an attempt to shield much of the Bezos family wealth, estimated at 135 billion at present, from confiscation by Trump’s Junta? Having secured the cooperation of Bezos, the CIA set to using his company and fortunes. Among the unsealed indictments awaiting tribunals are those which would seize the Bezos fortune. By putting as much as possible into his wife’s hands, the couple hopes to minimize the damage.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

then:
via Zetatalk for February 28 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

There is a fascinating prophecy by a Tibetan Master - Jamyang Khyenstse Choki Lodro – that seems to give a timeline for the Pole Shift. This was provided many decades ago, as Jamyang Khyenstse Choki Lodro died in 1959, but the possible alignment with the Chinese calendar are the years 1966, 2026, 2086. What is fascinating is that the Zetas said the sea level rise by 675 feet will happen within two years after the Pole Shift, and this text states that too, much flooding two year after the great earthquake. Another synch is that this text states only 1 in 10 will survive, and the Zetas estimated a 90% death rate.
[and from another]
Tibetan Prophecy: One Decade Left
July 31, 2015
https://tibetanaltar.blogspot.com/2015/ ... one-deca...
Out of deep space, in the Fire-Male-Horse year (2026), a large meteor will strike down on the shores of a large body of water. … In the Earth-Male-Monkey year (2028) an epidemic will occur and its impact will be very profound. … In the autumn of the Fire-Female-Horse year (2026), and in the year of the Earth-Male-Monkey (2028), all of those evil persons who have no confidence in this teaching will die. But, if one writes of it and propagates it, then one will live for a long time, without sickness, and merit will become very great. All the harmful forces of this evil time will quickly gather in the cities. … Those persons who do not have any confidence in this teaching will experience a great earthquake in the year of the Fire-Horse (2026). When the evil times come in the Fire-Female-Sheep year (2027), there will be death due to overcrowding. Some will die on the road; some from heart (disease). In the year of the Earth-Male-Monkey (2028), there will be terrible floods. In the summer, death will come from famine-induced epidemics. At that time, demons will be all over the place. … In the Earth-Female-Bird year (2029), there will be no harm. Nonetheless, it will be very important to guard one's discipline and not eat red meat. In the Iron-Male-Dog year (2030), all cities and surrounding areas will be filled with carnivorous animals such as tigers, bears, wild dogs, wolves, and the like. … calculating from when the evil period of time increases, all the forest (ecosystems) will collapse. All the rocky mountains will crumble at their bases. One will not be able to bear the leveling (process) of the earth's (mountains). For every ten persons, only one will be left. …
[and from another]
Buddhist Digital Resource Center
http://www.tbrc.org/#library_work_ViewB ... O0836%7C...
[and from another]
The Light That Makes Things Clear
November 6, 2016
https://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=24063
The singular work entitled The Light That Makes Things Clear: A Prophecy of Things to Come, was revealed by the late 'Jam-byangs mKhyen-brtse Chos-kyi bLo-gros (1896-1959), widely known and celebrated as the "Master of Masters." It was first translated into English in 1988, by Karma gSungrab rGya-mtsho, with the admonition that it be freely reproduced.
[and from another]
Mark 13:32
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Acts 1:7
Jesus replied, "It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority.”
Matthew 25:13
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Quote:
SOZT
We, the Zetas, are asked almost daily when the hour of the Pole Shift will arrive, and always respond with the same admonition – the date is not to be known.

This was an admonition Jesus gave too, that none shall know the date of his return.
What then is to be made of a Buddhist Master’s text, stating in no uncertain terms the likely date of the Pole Shift is 2026?
This was correct when written, almost a century ago, but the celestial clock has many forces to consider and the passage can speed up or slow down, depending upon many factors.

What should be noted is the sequence of events and the inevitability of the global catastrophe about to grip the Earth during Nibiru’s passage.

Muhammed outlined a sequence of events in his 40 Days
https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/10ju2017.htm
prophecy, and we the Zetas stress that we are allowed to give a sequence of events, but not the date.
Nevertheless, this Tibetan Master’s prophecy was correct when given, though circumstances have had their effect since the prophecy was given.
We have stated that the sea level will rise by 675 feet “within two years” after the Pole Shift and this prophecy states the same, that “terrible floods” will occur by 2028.

Migration after the predicted Pole Shift date of 2026 could be expected, with resulting “overcrowding” and epidemics.
That only 1 in 10 would survive equates to our estimate of a 90% death rate as a result of the Pole Shift.
“The Light that Makes Things Clear” stresses that having foreknowledge on what will occur allows one to lead one’s life with compassion for the plight of others, taking action to help others, and to not be led astray by fear.
We have often stated that fear leads one to the Service-to-Self orientation, as in an effort to escape from a burning building one pushes aside others that block the door.

To explain that the cities will be deserted and return to the wild, to “carnivorous animals” seeking easy prey, or that the ambassadors to the Service-to-Self, described as “demons” will try to induce fear in the survivors in order to harvest their souls is not a disservice.
It allows those who take heed of the Tibetan Master’s words to avoid these traps and live into the Aftertime, which will indeed be a time of plenty and open interaction with ambassadors in the Service-to-Others who are in abundance around Earth at this time, to assist with the Earth’s Transformation.
EOZT

Prior ZT: https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/10ju2017.htm
That said, what would Muhammed have been referring to in his reference to 40 days? “One day like a week” is referring to the stopped rotation of Earth, which we have predicted will last 5.9 days. This seems like a single day as the Sun stands still over part of the globe. “One day like a month” preceding that would be the Last Weeks. Excluding the Severe Wobble leading into the Last Weeks and the Rotation Stoppage at the end, our prediction includes 34 days, a month that includes 3 Days of Darkness and 6 days of Sunrise West.

“One day like a year” preceding the Last Weeks is predicting the confused weather and sunrise/sunset times that result from the daily Earth wobble gone wild. We have predicted that the seasons will “blend into one another”, thus that year will seem not to have distinct seasons, but a mix. The wobble can make the Sun rise and then set again, as has been documented, so night and day may become confused as the wobble worsens. Muhammed is predicting this confused period to last at least a year. And then things go back to normal, rotation returns, and Nibiru is gone from the skies, having moved on.

Notes:
(1)

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

then:
via ZetaTalk for February 28, 2021 (1)
Accepted via email:
Quote:
Can I get your take on these images of an enhanced Sun pillar. We have been seeing a lot of these so called Sun pillars lately but not as dramatic as this. Does it look this way due to oily elements in the atmosphere or is something more like the tail is currently pointing up and over the sun and giving us this effect?
[and from another]
https://www.facebook.com/10004899045284 ... 71403/?d=n
Quote:

SOZT
Sun pillars have appeared since Nibiru entered the inner Solar System in 2003 and began its passage past the Sun.

Light pillars
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_pillar
are a phenomenon long ascribed to ice crystals in the atmosphere.
They are more visible where the angle of light from a light source such as the Sun is such that the light can bounce from this light source to the viewer.
The grease in the atmosphere from the tail of Nibiru also can cause such bounced light when the angle is optimal.

Why should the Sun be displaying light pillars above the Sun more frequently at this time?
Light pillars above the Sun due to Nibiru’s presence first appeared in 2003
http://zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nancy273.htm
when Nibiru was behind the Sun in the Earth view.
The light pillars at that time were caused by the light from Nibiru, which soon got lost in the light from the Sun.
The return of these light pillars indicate that Nibiru is close enough now to be considered its own light source again.

These and other phenomena to follow will soon have tongues wagging, Nibiru no longer deniable.
EOZT

Prior 2009 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta539.htm
Light pillars are a phenomena long known and seen. These are ice crystals in the atmosphere in the direction of view, scattering the light.

Prior 2008 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta480.htm
We have stated in the past that occasional neon clouds or light pillars were due to atmospheric changes from the tail of Planet X. Light pillars were flames of gas in the atmosphere, quickly burning out.

Notes:
(1)

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now Texit
(1)

Quote:
Brother Nathanael
February 3, 2021 @ 3:07 pm
Text-Text-Text

Texas On Secession Road

The road to secession is made by steady footsteps along the way.

Texas took the first step when contesting unconstitutional election protocol in the battle states.

SCOTUS lopped off the Texas foot from “standing” yet the foot still kicks to the tune of:

“Texas plus Exit equals TEXIT.”

Notes (1)
https://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1479

Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Last weekend I did the follow-up to my 8th interview by Pleiades, and then I basically went into hibernation.

Soon I'll be receiving my first new computer, one that actually works that is not compromised, and that I did not inherit it and was not given, and then I should be able to do things other than use my phone to post here or on the various social media. I kind of feel left out that I wasn't banned from Twitter yet, but that's because I really haven't used it much ever since I kept getting thrown into Twitter jail for the things I was saying -- which were only truth. On top of that, the headaches I suffer from the rage I get when reading much of the trash by idiots on Twitter became so exacerbated when they started censoring everyone for merely expressing an opinion that does not agree with the Establishment narrative. Towards the end, a couple of weeks ago, a particularly nasty piece of work who may have been Peter Strzok (or similarly minded agent) continually besmirched my claim that the FBI is now distrusted by a majority of the American people, even making the claim he could smell "you people" (i.e Trump supporters), a mile away.

I've been downloading all the great images from Tiger, memes that I can hopefully pass on to other audiences, and catching up on all the ZT without having to go to ZT thanks to you, recall. It's taking the better part of the afternoon, just catching up on the past three pages lol.... But good stuff, all of it!

At least I didn't have to cough up a hat to eat due to the fact that things have not transpired immediately, but I think I was correct and will be vindicated, although it will be bittersweet since by that time, the bigger issues of the Earth changes will be upon us.... just in time the political farce is revealed to the world.

L2L, I read what you said about Q, and the correct pronoun by the way is merely a single capitalized Q, who is a team of anons, and essentially what they were doing is preparing the silent majority, who have been hungry for truth and not the trash the MSM spits out constantly so that when the time came they would not have to spend resources not knowing how those people who have diligently played by the rules might be affected in their psyches. Most of the Q-drops merely drove people's attention to certain sets of facts, and then asked thought-provoking questions about them. It was done to prepare the public, because it was necessary and not because a handful of patriots were trying to incite anyone to commit any form of physical violence. Whenever I see an Establishment media organ try to claim otherwise I know that they are in service too the cabal, just like those who wield the weaponized term 'conspiracy theory' against truth seekers and actual conspiracy analysts.

Anyway, I hope that the link to the video pops up here correctly:

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Last weekend I did the follow-up to my 8th interview by Pleiades, and then I basically went into hibernation.

Soon I'll be receiving my first new computer, one that actually works that is not compromised, and that I did not inherit it and was not given, and then I should be able to do things other than use my phone to post here or on the various social media. I kind of feel left out that I wasn't banned from Twitter yet, but that's because I really haven't used it much ever since I kept getting thrown into Twitter jail for the things I was saying -- which were only truth.

I've been downloading all the great images from tiger, memes that I can hopefully pass on to other audiences, and catching up on all the ZT without having to go to ZT thanks to you, recall.

At least I didn't have to cough up a hat to eat due to the fact that things have not transpired immediately but I think I was correct and will be vindicated, although it will be bittersweet since by that time, the bigger issues of the Earth changes will be upon us by the time the political farce is revealed to the world.

[YouTube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M_gejOu8ZFQ[/YouTube]

Fixed:

Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

hey Dondep stuff twitter stuff them that is the reason I was booted off too!

Better to use GAB

GAB

Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:23 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Thanks for the fix, recall....and yes, I'm on GAB Peter, though the past several times I tried to use it it's so overwhelmed I can't get on unless I wait 10 minutes or so.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Thanks for the fix, recall....and yes, I'm on GAB Peter, though the past several times I tried to use it it's so overwhelmed I can't get on unless I wait 10 minutes or so.

might be DNS troubles have you flushed your DNS caches with
Code:
ipconfig /flushdns

try doing that in command prompt if using your PC yes I know you are typing by mobile but I can assure you it is connected to your PC!

Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:39 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

That's one of the things I need a computer for! I've been getting by on merely my smartphones. Of course I'm a two-fisted phoner so I have two to work with, but no laptop or desktop. That should be remedied within about two weeks when I get my new machine.

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Dondep wrote:

might be DNS troubles have you flushed your DNS caches with
Code:
ipconfig /flushdns

try doing that in command prompt if using your PC yes I know you are typing by mobile but I can assure you it is connected to your PC!

Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Hello DD:

You may use the Brave Browser
https://brave.com/download/
that has native TOR

for fight against tracking and surveillance.

and you may add a VPN + Firewall, to be protected

https://brave.com/firewall-vpn/

Edit to add:
WHY?
via Rense (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://rense.com//

Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Else:
via Twitter:
Quote:
Intruder at Joint Base Andrews got access to flightline and got inside a C-40 aircraft assigned to Presidential unit

Edit to Add:
Only on the Divided States of America:
(2)
Quote:
or the first time, it has been revealed that the U.S. elections were the scene of a grand conspiracy against President Donald Trump to bring about his defeat. TIME magazine published “the secret story” that united powerful people, different sectors, and ideologies to control the flow of information that would harm the Republican candidate.

Incredibly, TIME magazine called it a patriotic act, however, it made it clear how the conspiracy was not a “paranoid dream” but a reality that ended up giving power to the left in the United States.

The mission of the conspiracy was “to influence perceptions, change norms and laws, and direct media coverage to control the flow of information,” a situation that ended up giving the victory to Democrat Joe Biden.

Notes:
(1)
https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/stat ... ous-breach

(2)
https://elamerican.com/time-reveals-con ... -election/

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

https://michaeljlindell.com/

They're just straight up bragging about colluding together to steal the election from the deplorables.
Quote:
Not the true outcome or the accurate outcome. The "proper" outcome. For whom? Themselves. They think they own it.

https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis/t ... formation/

Democratic s at capital 1/6/21 with rebel flag

Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:54 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
ACCORDING TO THE FATHER OF PROPAGANDA AN INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT CONTROLS OUR MINDS WITH A THOUGHT PRISON

https://www.wakingtimes.com/according-f ... ht-prison/

Quote:
COP'S CHILLING SUICIDE NOTE CALLS FOR ENDING DRUG WAR, RACIST POLICING, & UNITY BETWEEN LEFT & RIGHT
“I CAN NO LONGER SERVE A SYSTEM THAT DOESN’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME OR PEOPLE LIKE ME.”
“IF THIS FEELS RIGHT TO YOU AS A PERSON, THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU,” HE SAID. “Y’ALL ARE RADICALIZING PEOPLE AND THEN WHEN THEY GET UPSET AND END UP GOING AGAINST THE SYSTEM, YOU COME DOWN ON THEM WITH A HAMMER.”
“SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE SO CAUGHT UP IN WHETHER THEY ARE A REPUBLICAN OR A DEMOCRAT THAT THEY FORGOT HOW TO BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING.”

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article ... left-.html

Quote:
The More You (Think You) Know? Maddening Covid-19 flip-flops keep population scared, obedient, & ignorant

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/514759-cogniti ... confusion/

Quote:
Exclusive: The TCF Center Election Fraud – Newly Discovered Video Shows Late Night Deliveries of Tens of Thousands of Illegal Ballots 8 Hours After Deadline

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... gan-arena/

Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:48 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 922 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next