It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.6 2007 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 3.6 2007
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2007 3.6
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known now and will be known in the future.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Newsflash! A reincarnated Winston Churchill was spoted on the streets of London 2007!

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Winston Churchill

Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:55 pm
GT Truther

Russia bans specimen exports

By Adrian Blomfield in Moscow
Last Updated: 3:39am BST 31/05/2007

Russia has banned the export of medical specimens after the country's spy agency allegedly uncovered a Western plot to manufacture a biological weapon that would make Russians sterile.

In a decree that appeared to reflect the Russian state's growing suspicion of all things Western, the Federal Customs Service forbade the shipment of all human blood, hair, DNA and bone marrow out of the country.

While officials gave no formal explanation for the ban, Russia's most respected broadsheet suggested that the customs service had been ordered to act after the Federal Security Service, the KGB's successor, handed an alarming report to President Vladimir Putin earlier this month.
advertisement

Quoting unidentified sources, Kommersant said that foreign health institutions were using human specimens to create a "genetically engineered biological weapon" capable of rendering the Russian population sterile or even of killing it off altogether.

Among those purportedly involved in the conspiracy are the Harvard School of Public Health and the U.S. Department of Justice. The FSB declined to comment on the allegations.

The newspaper said the ban had been authorized by deputy prime minister Sergei Ivanov, a hardliner many believe could succeed Mr Putin next year.

Doctors have expressed concern that the ban could lead to thousands of unnecessary deaths. Hundreds of biological samples are shipped out of Russia every day for clinical trials that cannot be carried out locally.

It is unclear whether individual samples, which are often sent for analysis abroad allowing life-saving diagnosis for many curable diseases, are affected.

Officials at the Federal Customs Service said they had been "expressly forbidden" from releasing details about the ban. A health ministry spokesman said it was possible individual samples were exempt.

"We have nothing to do with the ban," the spokesman said. "As far as I know, it primarily targets clinical trials conducted by pharmaceutical companies." Like many foreign companies operating in Russia, pharmaceutical multinationals have come under growing official suspicion of late, with some accused of improperly carrying out tests on children.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:02 pm
GT Truther

Somebody's tagged my computer...Obviously now, they're my block's.
I see you got a http:// URL in.
I couldn't for the life of me.
I couldn't pm you either.
Such is the mysteriousness of it all.
They say Government is against disclosure.

Dex

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:18 pm
GT Truther

To all you hard working Majic employees on duty tonight peeking into this forum, violating our civil rights with diverted emails and hacking technology.

To you Dan Burisch sitting in your office with those 'security' cams over your shoulder monitoring your every movement.

To all of you poor souls in Majestic that believe yourself as our defenders while you trample out on our god given rights.

A song with one word.. A word no matter how many degrees or metals you've earned in military duty. One word You will NEvER understand nor experience as long as you remain in Majestic and within the shackles there of.

A song to you, a song about one word.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=padFWnVac8Y

Leave the Majestic and Run for it!. you owe no allegiances to a organization that strips others of their rights to this word. Such an organizations existence is contrary to the will god an against everything this nation was founded upon.

Shady

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:10 pm
GT Truther

RFID 'Powder' - World's Smallest RFID Tag

The world's smallest and thinnest RFID tags were introduced yesterday by Hitachi. Tiny miracles of miniaturization, these RFID chips (Radio Frequency IDentification chips) measure just 0.05 x 0.05 millimeters.

The previous record-holder, the Hitachi mu-chip, is just 0.4 x 0.4 millimeters. Take a look at the size of the mu-chip RFID tag on a human fingertip.

Now, compare that with the new RFID tags. The "powder type" tags are some sixty times smaller.

The new RFID chips have a 128-bit ROM for storing a unique 38 digit number, like their predecessor. Hitachi used semiconductor miniaturization technology and electron beams to write data on the chip substrates to achieve the new, smaller size.

Hitachi's mu-chips are already in production; they were used to prevent ticket forgery at last year's Aichi international technology exposition. RFID 'powder,' on the other hand, is so much smaller that it can easily be incorporated into thin paper, like that used in paper currency and gift certificates.

Science fiction fans will have a field day with this new technology. In his 1998 novel Distraction, Bruce Sterling referred to bugged money:

They always played poker with European cash. There was American cash around, flimsy plastic stuff, but most people wouldn't take American cash anymore. It was hard to take American cash seriously when it was no longer convertible outside U.S. borders. Besides, all the bigger bills were bugged. (Read more about bugged money)

These tiny RFID tags could be worked into any product; combined with RFID readers built into doorways, theft of consumer goods would be practically impossible. It's not clear from the references provided, but even if this chip needs an external antenna, the attached antenna would be a tiny ribbon of wire more narrow than a human hair and only a fraction of an inch long.

How far away could you be, and still read the information from this "powder RFID?" The source article is very thin; however, the mu-chip mentioned earlier is readable from a distance of 25 centimeters (about ten inches) with an external antenna like the one mentioned in the preceding paragraph. This doesn't sound like much, but it's certainly enough to read people going through doorways, for example.

These devices could also be used to identify and track people. For example, suppose you participated in some sort of protest or other organized activity. If police agencies sprinkled these tags around, every individual could be tracked and later identified at leisure, with powerful enough tag scanners.

To put it in the context of popular culture, see the picture below, which was taken from the 1996 movie Mission Impossible. One of the IMF operatives places a tracking tag on the shoulder of a computer programmer. Pretty clunky-looking tag...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:32 pm
GT Truther

Post Luke Isn't Warm, He's Downright Cold!
I see you've been waxing prolific lately, Shady. And Dex, for the life of me, I can't conceive of how you're being stymied in planting URLs for fellow-seekers. Thanks GTA for allaying his (and our) concern. It's one thing to be watching and observing; quite another when it comes to preventing us from exercising our freedom of choice (within established norms, or the norms that preceded the 21st century).

Shady wrote:
This is an example of the mentality of the elite this is a frightening example.

You can be rest assured that Majestic Twelve itself must exhibit the same mentality. In fact one only needs to read Burisch's forum to see it. Burisch is not interested in engaging in one on one conversation with his believers. Burisch is there to preach, Its his train of thought thats the correct one, its his perspective only thats accepted, its his view of reality thats the only correct one... etc He literally exhibits dictatorial elitist tendencies.

I am not saying that its as bad as Caligula in the White House and his Joker (alla Batman) smiling Wife. But hints of it (The Elitiest MindSet) are there in Burisch and Marci and because of it (as well as several other reason), I don't believe that Burisch and McDowell are just a L.V former security guards.

I'm trying to make sure, in writing the book, that I am even-handed in portraying Dan in a well-rounded fashion. It's true I was at one time perhaps such an acolyte that everything he said and did could be excused and even exonerated as the actions of a hero or even martyr. I could also go to the other extreme in a fit of pique and ass'td. negative emotions, but that too wouldn't be as accurate a portrait as I can draw. Two individuals aware of the machinations over the past year have also pointed out the fact Dan appeared to lose his humility at that time...... but I don't think being so exalted a 'favored son of the secret societies' has cut off all his yearning to be 'normal'.

Overall there is this 'sensation' of being so in-the-know that it can't help but lead to an attitude of 'I [or We] Know More Than You', which should be anathema to any effort to 'Disclose' or a policy of 'Lay ALL The Cards On The Table'. This is the crux of the problem, but what will hopefully make for a thought-provoking read is the analysis of the problem of 'reading' information, to see if there is a double- (if not a triple) entendre at work. I keep thinking of the implications of Dan's trembling entreaties not to speak of the Joo-ish state, not to use its correct name over electronic channels, lest it trigger a "whole different level" of surveillance, that would be even worse than good ole' Majestic.

Dex, about Paola Harris........

As you know, we met her at the first grand summit with Dan and though Toni demurred, she insisted on having a picture taken with us, all smiling together as if we knew one another well, but nothing of substance shared otherwise. Actually, I DID ask her, very bluntly, about the political ramifications of the information, and had I been in charge of PR, I would have laid the appropriate cards on the table and made a more productive meeting of it. Paola feigned ignorance of our website and the information contained within, but we knew better; we had witnessed IP hits from her on a fairly-regular basis, and here she was acting as if she barely knew us! We thought it was disengenuous, to say the least, but nonetheless we went along with it.

The account she shares, in the copy you pasted earlier, is actually believable, though as always conviction about it requires testing the relevant part(s). I have to anticipate that there are always varying levels of sentient beings of many dimensions watching us in our daily life, our private life, our public life, matching our thoughts with our actions, and seeng how the whole inter-relates. Various levels of 'administration' of the 'interior' life and the supra-organization of the various collectives our human managers muster give an imaginative citizen a fantastic palette and panoply of options within which to 'change' the world. Having a "gorgeous" female sales-clerk performing 'influencing' activiites to help the human race progress to a higher level isn't as far-fetched as the transscript might suggest.

Maybe I'm just becoming more conditioned to the higher realities co-existing with us, many levels over-lapping. The possibilities being almost endless yet each one pregnant with value of one sort or another, the implications dramatic and requiring careful and whole-hearted endorsement at the minimum. Meaning, don't make your decision lightly. I think Jesus had something to say about that, "be hot or cold, but not lukewarm. Luke-warm is the pits, no offense Luke." To which Luke retorted, three times, but you'll have to read the rest yourself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I recently had the remarkable occasion to meet a big beefy Irish veteran, a former Sergeant, who was overcome with emotion when he told me about an acquaintance who had been to the White House within the past year. This rugged-looking grizzled old vet, whose wife had passed away a few years ago, had such a look of pain when he choked back what he was told had taken place in the White House in front of his friend. His pained expression, his inability to speak of the abomination, left me with an understanding that the scene must have been so mind-blowing as to have shaken this fellow's conservatism to its core. I could only imagine as the expressions on this man's face told the story. The breast-beating is but only a public portent; imagine what goes on in more 'private' moments.

Poor Dadmiral.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Hey, listen to me, please
dan wrote:
SIR BONE-AMI MON-GRAAL wrote:
Dan you aren't raising in T3 and I can't email. Sigma Pi Pi's Pi Whiskey Gamma Enviro is requesting dialogue.

I am doing what I can to arrange a secure email, at least as secure as this switching system. With everything else going on, it may take some time. We have not much choice but to do it this way. T3 cannot host the discussion because of the mixing of "social strata" within.

Reference the attaché of that "group"...we have a problem. Under BDS regs, the representative requesting dialogue is not accredited, so even a Bout de Papier is not recognized, no matter if involved with a Concordat. Therefore, any dialogue request with a senior retired, former seated member, is summarily denied.

Uncle John here: I don't know what all that mumbo jumbo means, but if someone needs a little dialogue on these subjects they can join here. LOL.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:54 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Oui, Oui, bonhomie!
It does two things, UJ. First: It maintains interest in the 'drama' when discussions otherwise left unspoken in public (as one would do in polite company) take place on the 'forum'. However, it's not all that cynical of a ploy, because there is then a public trail of whispered commands, summary dismissals, portents of policy, etc. taking place that would inhibit any kind of violent reprisals for Dan's "blabbing". There are two sides to that coin.

The second thing it does is 'validate' Dan's 'favored son of the secret societies' reputation; where else would you hear of a 'Concordat'? A 'Bout de Papier'? Here's what "bout de papier" refers to, following a swift googling:

Foreign Office Notes
Lord Vaizey asked her Majesty's Government:

Whether they will provide a translation into English of the expressions bout de papier and aide-memoire, frequently used by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and cited in the Franks Report, and tell the House the difference, if any, between the two.

Lord Belstead: When a communication is made orally to the representative of another Government, it is sometimes advisable to hand over a written account of the points made or questions asked. The most formal way is to leave a note verbale (third person note). A less formal way is the aide-memoire (also known as a memoire or memorandum). It is written in the third person and is dated, but it has no opening or closing courtesies, address, signature or official stamp. A method suitable for leaving a record of purely factual material is the "piece of paper" (bout de papier), typed on unheaded paper with no courtesies, date, signature or official stamp.

In other words, Dan is making it a point to summarily dismiss the request of a former pooh-bah of Majestic/CotM to 'talk'. He's still chafing, too, under the constant scrutiny of his (former?) superiors. Doesn't seem like they will EVER leave him alone.

Which continues to prove my point, day after day.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

re paola -- actually DD, it was a link to the DB.info material... it might have been during the time I was hosting it on tonicvision - I can't remember right now. The point I am trying to make is that I never made any attempt to trace or track any readers IP's. I was just interested to see who was linking and talking about our legal case.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:08 am
GT Truther

Post Preparation
starryeyes wrote:
re paola -- actually DD, it was a link to the DB.info material... it might have been during the time I was hosting it on tonicvision - I can't remember right now. The point I am trying to make is that I never made any attempt to trace or track any readers IP's. I was just interested to see who was linking and talking about our legal case.

The point is that many people have availed themselves of the path of this 'Golden Thread', particularly conversations I/we had with these 'insiders', and yet refuse to acknowledge it. Why? Simple. I/some-of-"we" refuse to acknowledge them as valid 'disclosers', seeing them more as profiteers and woo-woo peddlers. They have less interest in gently raising the consciousness of the public to prepare than to grace the marquees with their own names.

This morning a black female from the Dept of Homeland Insecurity was giving a "tips" presentation, lasting about 5 minutes on CNN, advising citizens on how to prepare for 'emergencies', including evacuation plans, communication plans, what to keep in a 'kit' (a gallon of water per day per person, etc.). This is helpful, but mostly just nibbling at the edges. At least it's a start.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

God is sitting in Heaven when a scientist says to Him,

"Lord, we don't need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing. In other words, we can now do what you did in the 'beginning."

"Oh, is that so? Tell me..." replies God.

"Well, " says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of You and breathe life into it, thus creating man."

"Well, that's interesting. Show Me."

So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil.

"Oh no, no, no..." interrupts God, "Get your own dirt."

Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:40 am
GT Truther

Post Welcome Back, Thessa!
Thessa wrote:
Quote:
God is sitting in Heaven when a scientist says to Him,

"Lord, we don't need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing. In other words, we can now do what you did in the 'beginning."

"Oh, is that so? Tell me..." replies God.

"Well, " says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of You and breathe life into it, thus creating man."

"Well, that's interesting. Show Me."

So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil.

"Oh no, no, no..." interrupts God, "Get your own dirt."

"Get your OWN dirt." Priceless! Absolutely priceless! Thanks for that poignant summation, Thessa, and welcome back! (I'm assuming this is the same Thessa who shared so much of the New Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ in the earlier days of this 'golden thread'? Like the new avatar BTW.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some highlights from last evening's ZT chat on GLP:

RE: The celestial body called "XO-3B":

How big is Nibiru compared to Earth and can you tell us about planet XO-3B? [and from another] Planet 13 times bigger than Jupiter [May 31] http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/ Professional and amateur astronomers announced today the discovery of a bizarre planet outside the solar system that is more than 13 times the mass of Jupiter. The planet known as XO-3b is an oddity compared to the more than 200 extrasolar planets found so far. It's the largest and most massive planet yet found in such a close orbit, and given the proximity of the orbit to the star, we were surprised to find that the orbit is not circular but significantly elliptical. The size of XO-3b falls within the boundary between planets and brown dwarfs - which are massive objects that are smaller than stars. The planet was discovered by the XO Project, which couples amateur astronomers with professional astronomers, using a telescope located in Hawaii on the Haleakala summit. Amateur astronomers observe stars deemed possible planets, culling the list over time. Professional astronomers then follow up the observations with two larger telescopes in Texas to confirm the presence of a transiting planet.

Planet X, aka Nibiru, aka Marduk, aka The Destroyer, aka Wormwood, aka the Red Star, etc is 4 times the diameter of Earth and 23 times the mass. We call it a brown dwarf as it emits its own heat and light, but mankind has no definition for this type of planet and this our term is ridiculed. XO-3B is yet another example of the establishment desperately trying to move from a complete coverup over the issue of Planet X, which they have been aware of by their own observations since 1983 when it was sighted by the IRAS team, and a complete blowing of their cover one day soon when it is obviously in the solar system, coming toward Earth from the direction of the Sun! They are trying to pretend they are just discovering these animals, amazed, and one day will be amazed to discover one next door! They will fool no one, and will be subject to savaging anger from the populace.

RE: Majestic 12 'Watching' ZT:

How closely watched, if at all, are these chats by employees of the shadow government?

ZetaTalk has been watched closely by MJ12 and its many arms since its inception. They have learned to relax, seeing what issues are discussed, and what issues are avoided. We do not put Nancy into the position of bringing trouble down on her head, as her primary job is to warn the public about the coming pole shift, and this she is allowed to do even though officially, the establishment wants a coverup on the issues. The reason Nancy is allowed to function as well as she does is that she comes pre-discredited, as a woman who talks to aliens, thus, nuts. Those open minded enough to explore the data and follow the predictions know otherwise, but those likely to panic can excuse themselves by claiming Nancy is just nuts or an attention whore, as she has been called on tonights chat. The White House, and many other arms of the government, and many other governments, regularly follow these postings, and report. They learn information available no where else, and often these reports are read with baited breath by those very high up in government and industry posts, looking for clues as to timing and the like.

from http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta376.htm

And a couple of other observations:

Interesting comment from Chicago re PX viewing with solar filter ...

May 28, 2007
I’ve had them about two weeks. They're not easy to use - the sun comes through small (looks the size of a dime held two feet from your face) and is tough to locate (you have to move your head quite a bit to find it). No obvious Planet X, but there IS a noticable anomoly: There is an ever so subtle red shading on the sun's south east quadrant. (Even my die-hard skeptical co-worker admitted that he saw it too - that it wasn't just my imagination). The edge of the sun is crisp and white on the other three quadrants, but the lower right (and depending on time of day, the shading moves north to be almost due east) is slightly fuzzy with a REDDISH hue. This anomoly is CONSISTENT - and is there every time I look. Also, if the binoculars are turned upside down, the VIEW IS THE SAME - so it is NOT defective lenses. Actually, I accidently received TWO of these binoculars (you know how some websites warn about clicking twice could result in multiple orders?? - ZING!!) - and BOTH pairs show the same thing.

Interesting comment by email from Brazil ...

Brazil May 29, 2007:
Recently, the Catholic Church from my country stated that they had a vision and so forth - if you want I can give more details, but its irrelevant anyway - so, the big point is that in this vision/message they sent out to my country population, was exactly the same as your predictions for the "end of the world". The earth turning deal and the firestorms, really, pretty much the same thing. And from the look of it, its going to be soon.

And finally, some mainstream media footage from Peru from 2 weeks ago, showing a huge flotilla of ''UFOs":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkNdXncScmY

"Signs, signs, everywhere signs....."

Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

THERE IS UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE THAT WE ARE CONSTANTLY BEING VISITED BY MORE EVOLVED SOULS FROM GREATER TECHNOLOGICAL CIVILIZATIONS, WHO ARE MONITORING OUR PROGRESS AS A YOUNG PLANET". Director of The FURST Group, Susan "Sunset" Cerdan.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/furstgroup/

OUR FOUNDING

The Florida UFO Research & Study Group is a non profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of information, concerning the truth about extraterrestrial contact.The FURST Group was founded in 1992 by, Ms. Cerdan and has been meeting twice a month for over fourteen years. Due to hurricanes Frances and Jeanne the meetings have been temporarily suspended. Please e-mail her to be placed on the FURST group e-mail list of information and updates.

Susan has met with various contactees and obtained poignant evidence such as photographs, videos and books showing that we are not alone in the Universe. There are studies that show that one out of every eleven Americans has seen a UFO and over 10,000 sightings are reported a year. There have been over six million recorded sightings since the 1950's and someone on Earth reports seeing a UFO every three minutes. Susan also became aware of the fact that our government has a program in which they conduct regular meetings with extraterrestrials in the Nevada desert from different areas throughout the Universe (from the book, "Rachael's Eyes") and have been doing so since the 1950's, since Presidents Truman and Eisenhower. Various presidents have made contact will alien races from other worlds and a treaty was made since that time to exchange technology for limited experimentation on earth humans. According to Dr. Jacobs from Temple University, over six million people have been abducted in the US alone. Many ET ships enter our atmosphere successfully and many benevolent ETs who look like you and I are able to live on Earth to conduct experiments which will benefit us, and climatize to our environment. They currently live amongst us unpreceived by most.

Select people throughout the world and throughout time have been contacted by these benevolent, extraterrestrial races from different planets throughout this solar system and throughout the universe and given us messages of great importance. Many of these contactee were too afraid to come forward with the information and preferred to remain anonymous.The ETs have warned us time and again us of the chaos we are causing within the natural balance of our Earth and within the planetary scheme of things. We are devastating the Earth with our nuclear devices, wars and thoughtless ways of development which includes razing forests and woodlands. We also destroy our forests for grazing land so as to raise animals for consumption, which is not necessary for our survival. Eventually we will come to destroy ourselves and possibly our planetary system as a result of our lack of foresight and understanding of the interrelationship of all things, unless we change our ways. We must be more conscientious in the way we relate to our planetary home and look at it as a living, breathing entity that carries the consciousness of the people that dwell upon it, not as an inanimate object to conquer and destroy. We must think in terms of preservation, education and try to live in harmony with all living things on Earth, respecting our cultural differences and helping one another to grow. We cannot continue our self-destructive ways and still have a vehicle to travel upon throughout the universe, if we continue destroying it and ourselves in the process. This is one of the reasons we have been quarantined on this planet and observed from a distance by extraterrestrials, instead of being interactive members of an interplanetary conglomeration. Once we change our minds, our ways, our negative, unproductive behaviors, we can change our lives. Life is a result of our belief systems, as we think, so it is. We must eventually come to the realization that we are spiritual beings, living in a spiritual universe, of light and energy. We, as individuals, have the potential of 1000 suns to do good and prosper, making this planet a paradise in which to live and enjoy our lives!Each individual that lives upon this planet is a very important person in the scheme of things, we all have a mission to accomplish and until we do, we cannot leave.

Susan has been fortunate enough to meet, communicate with or research and investigate contactees such as: American author, Howard Menger, who with his wife Connie wrote, "From Outer Space To You" & "The Highbridge Incident", Howard was contacted at a young age and as a adult flew to the base on the dark side of the Moon......

South African, Elizabeth Klarer, author of "Beyond The Light Barrier", Elizabeth met the extraterrestrial Akkon and had a child with him who currently lives in Meton in the constellation of Alpha Centauri......

Latin American, Carlos Diaz Martinez from Tepoztlan, Mexico who currently has a great video out concerning his story (by Michael Hesseman. Carlos is in contact with ETs who live amongst the people of his village. He has numerous photographs of their light ships, which are the most similar to the ones Susan saw in Acapulco......

American author, Daniel Fry, who wrote, "The White Sands Incident", Daniel was contacted as a rocket engineer working at White Sands, New Mexico, by Captain Aura Raines, a small dark-skinned lady dressed in a tam and red, pleated skirt......

German/Swiss, Billy Meier, who Britt & Lee Elders wrote about in "UFO Contact From The Pleiades", vol I & II, Gary Kinder wrote about in, "Light Years" and Randolph Winters wrote about in, "The Pleiadian Mission", who has the best UFO photogrpahs I have seen to date......

Latin American, Enrique Castillo Rincon who wrote "UFOs A Great New Dawn For Humanity", who meditated in order to attract the UFOS in groups throughout South America and came in contact with the ET's. He had a fellow who had befriended him years earlier whom he later realized was one of them, as he saw him on board a ship......

American, Charles Silva, author of "Date With The Gods", who met with a beautiful, petite ET in the mountains of Peru, who was riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle.......

American sisters, Helen & Betty Mitchell who wrote, "We Met The Space People". They met two handsome strangers in a cafe who told them they were ETs and who later taught them how to communicate with them via a small device........

Peruvian contactee, Sixto Paz Wells and author of "The Invitation", "The Interdimensional Contact", "The Secret Threshold", "Sentinels & Guards", who started the international group RAMA in Peru and fasted, meditated and did yoga exercises
to prepare for contact with the ETs.......

Italian, Giorgio Dibitonto author of "UFO Angels In Starships",

Venusian, Sheila Schultz (Omnec Onec) author of, "From Venus I Came" (by Lt. Col. Wendelle Stevens), a great book by an actual extraterrestrial born on Venus who came here as a child, after having gone through various dimensional level adaptations in order to materialize on Earth............

Polish born, George Adamski, author of "Inside The Space Ships", "Inside The Flying Saucers", "Flying Saucers Have Landed" & "Behind The Flying Saucer Mystery", who videotaped and photographed some of the first UFOs clearly, he also visited the Moon and Mars..........

American, Truman Bethurum author of "Aboard A Flying Saucer" & "Messages of The Planet Clarion", who was a simple truck driver contacted by ETs as he slept in his vehicle.........

American, George Van Tassel author of "When Stars Look Down" & "The Council Of Seven Lights", who started the UFO meetings at Giant Rock
and created the Integraton.........

European, Stefan Denarde author of "UFO..Contact From Planet Iarga",
who stumbled on an underwater UFO with his boat, off the coast of Europe and discovered an unusual species of ETs with an advanced civilization..........

American, George Hunt Williamson, author of "Other Tongues Other Flesh"..........

Yosip Ibrahim, author of "I Visited Ganymede" this man went to one of the Moons of Jupiter when there are bases, as there are on Io according to the aliens.......

Venusian, Valiant Thor, author of "Outwitting Tomorrow" who Frank Stranges also wrote about in "Stranger At The Pentagon". Valiant worked with our government for years and then returned to Venus...........

American, John I. Norkin who wrote, "The Copper Contacts",

Jerry Wills, American contactee and internet newsletter author (look him up on the internet), he had contacts in the jungle of Peru and in America........

Hal Wilcox, American contactee (I have no information on any of his writings), who has a very interesting video concerning his contacts....

Cuban descendant Adrain who has resided in Germany for the last five years or so, who has claimed to have been contacted by benevolent ETs in Miami.........

and American contactee Percy Galloway, author of "The Blue Planet", who was contacted as a child and lectures at UFO Conferences...and so many unmentioned others. Most of these contactees have authored books about their experiences and presented photographic, video, film and other physical evidence to select government officials, investigators and scientific researchers. According to the contactees, many of the planets within this solar system are inhabited by beings that are similar to us in appearance, but are very advanced spiritually and technologically. They are our ancestors and look very much like us, this is one of the greatest secrets our government has. According to some of the contactees, we are the slowest planet to have evolved within this solar system. Many of the ships we see on this planet come from the inhabitants of the "Inner Earth" and many planets such as Mars, Venus and Jupiter plus the Moons of Jupiter; Io & Ganymede, have bases on them, or are colonized. Some have inhabitants living in craters, on the dark side (as of the Moon), underground, and in other less perceivable dimensions (fourth dimension) not visible to our eyes. They say we live in the "thickest" dimensional level. We are currently quarantined and not able to leave this planet until we come to an understanding of our purpose and seek a peaceful relationship and harmonious collaboration with all living things. Most extraterrestrial's speak of their high regard for all life and refuse to take a life, even for the purpose of food. Fruits, nuts, seeds, vegetables and grain suffice in order to nurture the body, mind and spirit they say.

According to a survivor of the "Philadelphia Experiment", Al Bielek, Mars has been inhabited for some time by people from Earth and we have a base there. Al speaks about this on many videos and at UFO Conferences throughout the US. Researcher and language scholar Zacharia Sitchin, author of many books such as "Genesis Revisited" and "The Tenth Planet" agrees with Bielek and is able to read Egyptian and Sumerian writings on ancient tablets which verifies this astounding information. He says our forefathers were the Annunaki & the Elohim or,"Those who came from above". The Bible is also full of information concerning the contact with "angelic beings" and man, says Sitchin. Some contactees have traveled to the bases we have on the dark side of the Moon, such as Howard Menger, who told of his experiences in his original book, "From Outer Space To You". In his later book, written in 1991, "The Highbridge Incident" Howard shows photographs of the dome base on the dark side of the Moon, of the extraterrestrials he encountered, of a photograph of the Earth from the Moon and tells his story after a 35 year, forced, government cover-up. (See his link below for his story and obtainable books).

GOALS

One of the goals of the FURST Group is to communicate via the internet in order to disseminate our research efforts concerning the truth about UFOs and extraterrestrial contact. Our members are continually researching UFO books, UFO videos and websites, attending UFO conferences, reading UFO related newspaper clippings concerning sightings and landings, reading UFO magazines, attending first-hand interviews with contactees and abductees and studying information provided by other researchers. Another goal of the FURST Group is to establish a permanent UFO Museum & Bookstore, library and gift shop in order to hold and display the valuable information the FURST Group has collected. This collection consists of an assortment of over 450 UFO related videos, approximately 100 books, over 150 UFO magazines, 50 audiotapes and over 100 clear photographs of a variety of UFOs in flight, taken by contactees and ordinary people worldwide, plus an assortment of UFO newspaper clippings and other UFO related information and paraphernalia. The FURST Group would like to share our collection with all interested in the UFO phenomena.Our Director Susan "Sunset" Cerdan and her "Traveling UFO Museum" will be available as a guest speaker in 2007 for the general public, schools, universities, libraries and museums. She and The FURST Group have made this material available in order to help prepare future generations for a gradual integration, toward being part of a peaceful intergalactic society. Please call 772-713-3168 to schedule your UFO Event today!

GUEST SPEAKERS HAVE BEEN:

Nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman author of "Flying Saucers Are Real", Randolph Winters, author of "The Pleidian Mission, Dr.Len Horowitz, author of "Emerging Viruses", contactee Howard Menger and his wife Connie, authors of "From Outer Space To You" and "The Highbridge Incident", Lloyd Pye, author of, "Everything You Know Is Wrong", contactee Percy Galloway, author of "The Blue Planet", retired Air Force Lt.Col Donald Ware, Michael & Aurora El-Legion, North Dakota Indian Chief, Standing Elk, and so many more..

. Contactee-Howard Menger
An interview with Sixto Paz Wells
Legends of Atlantis
James Gilliland video
'The Secret'
Jaime Maussan-UFO Conference

Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:44 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: One day late, but happy birthday Thessa.

Garci Aloha, our German Shepherd, was two yesterday. We had a big party and she got a swimming pool for a gift.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

“Poignant summation” is an excellent choice of words. A friend of mine sent me that delicious and so fitting little joke to me, so... no linky. :-D

Thanks for the welcome, Dondep. And yes, I'm the same Thessa, I’m not so sure about the coming back (to post) but the truth is that I never left (the GT) either.

Thank you, UJ. Belated happy birthday to Garci Aloha. I got two birthday cakes (I made them myself LOL!) and a few precious gifts.

Much Love,
Thessa

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:47 pm
GT Truther

Post Happy Birthday to Thessa
And much love right back, Thessa, not the least of which is for a belated Happy Birthday (gosh, UJ is certainly the sharp archivist, isn't he? He always seems to know these things, and I'll bet he hadn't heard from you any time recently either until your post). I just remember your rightful indignation when the self-appointed 'architect of heaven' made some blunt comment to you, and now he's the one to keep track of everybody.

I suspected that you, like at least a good handful of others that write on occasion, would either 'peek in' or 'catch up' now and again, seeing 'what's new', how different (or the same) things are over time. It's always good to hear your thoughts, and I'm glad to know you never left.

UJ, a hug to Garci from me. This Sally guest we're fostering is dangerously tugging at the heart strings, so I'll quote JAn "I know more than I can tell". More love than words can describe. And tonight is CNN anchor Anderson Cooper's birthday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this recent article that tends to confirm what we're being told elsewhere:

(from the 'mainstream media' mouthpiece The Boston Globe)

White House revises post-disaster protocol
By Charlie Savage, Globe Staff |
June 2, 2007

WASHINGTON -- The Bush administration is writing a new plan to maintain governmental control in the wake of an apocalyptic terrorist attack or overwhelming natural disaster, moving such doomsday planning for the first time from the Federal Emergency Management Agency to officials inside the White House.

The policy requires all government agencies to have clear lines of succession if top officials are killed and be prepared to operate from a new headquarters within 12 hours of a catastrophe. They must be prepared "to lead and sustain the nation during a crisis" -- a charge ranging from "providing leadership visible to the nation and the world" to "bringing to justice perpetrators of crimes or attacks."

The policy replaces a Clinton-era "continuity in government" post-disaster plan. The old plan is classified, but security specialists and administration officials said the new policy centralizes control of such planning in the White House and puts a greater emphasis on terrorism spurring the catastrophe.

Bush quietly signed the new policy on May 4. The unclassified portion of his "homeland security-national security presidential directive" -- a special kind of executive order that can be kept secret -- was also posted on the White House website on May 9, without any further announcement or press briefings.

The new policy focuses on a worst-case scenario in which a terrorist nuclear bomb explodes without warning and wipes out much of the nation's top leadership. Older plans were instead premised on a Cold War-era long-range missile attack, presuming it would be detected in enough time to evacuate the president and other top government officials.

"As a result of the asymmetric threat environment, adequate warning of potential emergencies that could pose a significant risk to the homeland might not be available, and therefore all continuity planning shall be based on the assumption that no such warning will be received," the new policy states. "Emphasis will be placed upon geographic dispersion of leadership, staff, and infrastructure in order to increase survivability and maintain uninterrupted government functions."

The unexpected arrival of the new policy has received little attention in the mainstream media, but it has prompted discussion among legal specialists, homeland security experts and Internet commentators -- including concerns that the policy may be written in such a way that makes it too easy to invoke emergency presidential powers such as martial law.

Specifically, the policy creates a new "National Continuity Coordinator" inside the White House who is charged with ensuring all executive agencies have a plan by Aug. 4 to keep functioning if their leadership perishes in an attack. The coordinator is also directed to help Congress, the Supreme Court, and state and local leaders prepare for a worst-case scenario.

The policy designates the president's top adviser for homeland security and counterterrorism -- currently Frances Townsend -- as the national continuity director. It also directs Townsend to consult National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley and Vice President Dick Cheney.

Page 2 of 2 --The public portion of the new "National Continuity Policy" contains few details about how surviving officials would invoke emergency powers, or when emergency powers should be deemed to be no longer necessary so that the elected democracy can resume. The answers to such questions may be contained in a classified appendix which has not been made public.

The unanswered questions have provoked anxiety across ideological lines. The conservative commentator Jerome Corsi , for example, wrote in a much-linked online column that the directive looked like a recipe for allowing the office of the presidency to seize "dictatorial powers" because the policy does not discuss consulting Congress about when to invoke emergency powers -- or when to turn them off.

In addition, specialists at both the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think-tank, and the American Civil Liberties Union said they have taken calls and e-mails from people who are worried about what the new policy may portend.

James Carafano , a homeland security specialist at Heritage, criticized the administration for failing to inform the public that the new policy was coming, and why it was changing.

He said the White House did not recognize that discussion of emergency governmental powers is "a very sensitive issue for a lot of people," adding that the lack of explanation is "appalling."

But White House spokesman Gordon Johndroe said that because of the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, the American public needs no explanation of such plans.

"It's well known that the vice president, MJ-2[ret.], was in a secure, undisclosed location for a period of time for continuity-of-government reasons, so these considerations are not unknown to the American people in a post-9/11 world," he said.

Some homeland security and legal specialists say that anxieties about the new plan may be exaggerated. The government has had versions of a doomsday response plan dating back to the Cold War, although this is apparently the first time the White House has made a portion of the plan public.

"Any time any leaders are talking about the destruction of our government and the disruption of traditional ideas of representative government, that is something we all have to be concerned about and it should be discussed," said Michael German , ACLU policy counsel. "And that is one reason why I appreciate that this document has been made public."

The Bush administration in general "is very secretive," he added, "so I don't think we should be entirely critical of what's in [the plan] because I think we want to encourage them to release information like this."

Nevertheless, some legal specialists say that the White House should be more specific about its worst-case scenario plans, pointing out two unanswered questions: what circumstances would trigger implementation of the plan and what legal limits the White House recognizes on its own emergency powers.

The policy broadly defines a "catastrophic emergency" -- the triggering event for the plan -- as "any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions."

Sharon Bradford Franklin , the senior counsel at the Constitution Project, a bipartisan think-tank that promotes constitutional safeguards, said the policy's definition "is so broad that it raises serious concerns about when and how this might be used to authorize unchecked executive action."

But Johndroe said it was necessary for a loosely-worded definition because the goverment can't be sure what kind of emergency might arise.

"I don't think you want to have anything in the directive that would tie the president's hands from being able to implement emergency action," he said.

The policy also does not contain a direct reference to statutes in which Congress has imposed checks and balances on the president's power to impose martial law or other extraordinary measures.

For example, the policy does not explicitly acknowledge the National Emergencies Act, a post-Watergate law that gives Congress the right to override the president's determination that a national emergency still exists, activating the president's emergency powers.

The policy says that it "shall be implemented consistent with applicable law," but it does not say which laws are "applicable." Because the Bush legal team has pushed a controversial theory that the Constitution gives the president an unwritten power to disobey laws at his own discretion to protect national security, some specialists said that the vagueness of the policy is troubling.

Asked if the White House believes that the National Emergencies Act is a constitutional constraint on executive power and thus would apply, Johndroe repeated only that "Anything developed would be consistent with all applicable laws." {TRANSLATION: We, The Imperial White House, Will Tell You When We Think We're Breaking The Law.}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, look at this from a week before, on May 20th:

Bush has granted himself extraordinary, dictatorial powers to deal with a variety of "potential emergencies" recently to maintain the "continuity of government ". Is he still anticipating being able to remain in charge as the result of panic and governmental chaos as a result of severe Earth Changes? Is the Bush crowd also anticipating a North American rip to save themselves and keep them in power? [and from another] Bush makes power grab [May 23] http://www.worldnetdaily.com/ President Bush, without so much as issuing a press statement, on May 9 signed a directive that granted near dictatorial powers to the office of the president in the event of a national emergency declared by the president. The "National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive," with the dual designation of NSPD-51, as a National Security Presidential Directive, and HSPD-20, as a Homeland Security Presidential Directive, establishes under the office of president a new National Continuity Coordinator. That job, as the document describes, is to make plans for "National Essential Functions" of all federal, state, local, territorial, and tribal governments, as well as private sector organizations to continue functioning under the president's directives in the event of a national emergency. [and from another] The original is on the White House website at http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 09-12.html

We warned that Bush would try to place himself into perpetual dictatorship, by declaring Martial Law on the flimsiest of excuses. We warned in March 2006 that he would likely do so, and be ignored. We stated that after the Democrats took Congress, foiling the voter fraud Rove and company had arranged, that Bush tried to declare Martial Law as a result, and was ignored. What is it about this particular Executive Order that is different, or that Bush hopes will make a difference? There are dozens of Executive Orders written even during the Reagan era that allow FEMA to take over the nation, directing the Military and all agencies, in the event of a catastrophe declared by the President. Doesn't this suffice? The difference is that this gives power to FEMA, or to its head, Homeland Security, but not directly to Bush. Increasingly isolated and ignored, with orders to the Military ignored so that the public stance the White House must take is altered to avoid having the public realize that he is not in control anymore as Commander in Chief, he is raising himself above all that on paper. This hardly changes anything, as all federal control stemming from the White House as Executive Branch head will be ignored when the Earth changes accelerate. This administration is hated, deeply, by all just under a thinly spread layer at the top. This top is associated with the hated administration, and thus will be ignored. Bush attempts to pull power around him like a snug blanket, a security blanket, but the word is already out in the field as to how things are now really functioning. When the time comes, he will find that security blanket, which he though so snug and firm, is paper, shredding in the rain storms that will pelt the nation, ripped to pieces by the earthquakes that will shatter the nation's infrastruction, and blown away by the countering orders given by commanders, both local and state and federal, who are respected.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

No doubt UJ is sharp, sometimes even just tooo sharp, and I mean that also about that episode you’re referring to, Dondep. Just not the way most interpreted it. And to set the record straight, in the inside, where it counts, I was never upset about UJ, maybe exasperated a bit sometimes, but never upset. I know the sentiment is mutual.

Cheers to all!

Much Love, AllWays

Thessa

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:11 am
GT Truther

Post tooo sharp?
Uncle John here: I don't know the future. I wonder about the future. I hear a lot about the catastrophe that Dondep keeps posting about. A lot of people all over the world speak of this.

I see another future for humanity. Perhaps one the dan has seen. One that something wonderful happens.

If we used computers to keep track of most things on our planet, we could end needless human suffering. We could be a model for the rest of the universe. We could turn earth into a paradise.

In order for this to work, we would have to get rid of the evil cartel that runs the earth. Most likely this cartel is directed and controlled by some evil group of ET's.

The thing that I find most amazing about humans is that besides myself, there doesn't seem anyone willing to take on this evil cartel. Oh yes, there are the David Icke, the Jeff Rense, the Alex Jones, the Jim Marrs and others who point out this evil cartel, but as far as I know, they don't want to try and toss this evil cartel themselves. I wonder how many of us would it take to get rid of this evil cartel? The only weapon that I can use alone is ridicule.

I wish that some outside ET group would toss this evil cartel and Alex Collier talked about this happening, but the date he gave and came and went.

I read somewhere the other day that the ONI is fighting this evil cartel, but why do it in secrecy?

I wish I could wake up some other persons to this necessity. Everybody seems to be just interested in their own little gig.

One thing for sure, as long as I have life, I will continue calling for the fight and continue to smile while I'm doing it. Garci Aloha loves her new pool.

As Jerry Garcia use to sing, "One way or another, this darkness got to give."

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Sign me up as someone who would be willing to take on this evil cartel.
I would love to play a part in their departure from power. I have thought about how we could do such a thing for years. I am still at a loss as to how one would do it.

What can we do as a team?

love and peace

d

Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:22 am
GT Truther

DJBarney at Hidden Mission wrote:
http://www.eff.org/news/archives/2007_05.php#005244

Quote:
Uri Geller Makes Bogus Copyright Claims to Silence YouTube Critic

San Francisco - The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) filed suit Tuesday against Uri Geller -- the "paranormalist" famous for seemingly bending spoons with his mind -- on behalf of a YouTube critic who was silenced by Geller's baseless copyright claims.

EFF's client, Brian Sapient, belongs to a group called the "Rational Response Squad," which is dedicated to debunking what it calls irrational beliefs. As part of their mission, Sapient and others post videos to YouTube that they say demonstrate this irrationality. One of the videos that Sapient uploaded came from a NOVA program called "Secrets of the Psychics," which challenges the performance techniques of Geller.

Despite the fact that only three seconds of the over thirteen-minute video contain footage allegedly under copyright owned by Geller's corporation Explorogist Ltd. -- a classic fair use of the material for criticism purposes -- Geller filed a takedown demand with YouTube under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). That violates the DMCA requirement that copyright holders only send takedown notices for infringing content.

"Uri Geller may not like it when people question his paranormal abilities. However, he is not allowed to stifle public criticism by misusing the law," said EFF Staff Attorney Marcia Hoffman. "If the publication of a video does not infringe his copyright, then he cannot block its use -- it's as simple as that."

Because of Geller's unlawful DMCA notice, Sapient's YouTube account was suspended, and his videos were not available for over two weeks. In the lawsuit filed Tuesday, EFF asks for damages due to Geller's violation of the DMCA, a declaratory judgment that the NOVA video does not infringe Geller's copyrights, and that Geller be restrained from bringing any further legal action against Sapient in connection to the clip.

"We've seen a rash of people abusing the DMCA lately, attempting to take down legitimate criticism and commentary online," said EFF Staff Attorney Jason Schultz. "To allow thin-skinned public figures like Uri Geller to abuse this system forces critics to remain silent and creates unfair hurdles for free speech to thrive online."

This lawsuit is part of EFF's ongoing work to protect online free speech in the face of bogus copyright claims. EFF is currently working with Stanford's Fair Use Project to develop a set of "best practices" for proper DMCA takedowns. At EFF's suggestion, media giant Viacom set up an email "hotline" to help users who believe their videos have been improperly ensnared in a takedown campaign.

For the full complaint against Uri Geller and Explorogist Ltd.:
http://eff.org/legal/cases/sapient_v_geller

Contacts:

Marcia Hofmann
Staff Attorney
Electronic Frontier Foundation
marcia@eff.org

Jason Schultz
Staff Attorney
Electronic Frontier Foundation
jason@eff.org

Brian Sapient
Rational Response Squad
infidelsapient@hotmail.com

Posted at 12:02 AM

DJ Barney

Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:57 am
GT Truther

Post Toynbee Sez 'Get Ready'
UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I don't know the future. I wonder about the future. I hear a lot about the catastrophe that Dondep keeps posting about. A lot of people all over the world speak of this.

I see another future for humanity. Perhaps one the dan has seen. One that something wonderful happens.

If we used computers to keep track of most things on our planet, we could end needless human suffering. We could be a model for the rest of the universe. We could turn earth into a paradise.

In order for this to work, we would have to get rid of the evil cartel that runs the earth. Most likely this cartel is directed and controlled by some evil group of ET's.

The thing that I find most amazing about humans is that besides myself, there doesn't seem anyone willing to take on this evil cartel. Oh yes, there are the David Icke, the Jeff Rense, the Alex Jones, the Jim Marrs and others who point out this evil cartel, but as far as I know, they don't want to try and toss this evil cartel themselves. I wonder how many of us would it take to get rid of this evil cartel? The only weapon that I can use alone is ridicule.

I wish that some outside ET group would toss this evil cartel and Alex Collier talked about this happening, but the date he gave and came and went.

I read somewhere the other day that the ONI is fighting this evil cartel, but why do it in secrecy?

I wish I could wake up some other persons to this necessity. Everybody seems to be just interested in their own little gig.

One thing for sure, as long as I have life, I will continue calling for the fight and continue to smile while I'm doing it. Garci Aloha loves her new pool.

As Jerry Garcia use to sing, "One way or another, this darkness got to give."

All due respect, UJ, you are not the only one that is 'fighting' this 'evil cartel'. The creator him/herself - long ago - foresaw the day when some of his pathetic and rebellious creations would attempt to curtail his/her Grand Plan, and therefore made arrangements which are even now levelling the Arrogant Ones into total submission. You can see this evident in the way the Residents are treated with nearly universal contempt, not only by "mad muslims" but by the common US citizen, and in the process being so marginalized as to make their secret yearnings for dictatorial martial law a pipe dream (despite the recent Executive Order, which betrays those secret yearnings but will only set them up for arrest by true patriots working 'inside', quietly).

The 'something wonderful' is the simplistic panacea that's trotted out for the naive, to give excuse to their fears of denial. Of COURSE we all want 'something wonderful' in our future, and I firmly believe there IS 'something wonderful' on its way, but the definition of that 'something wonderful' is a lot more complex (though self-evident to me and many others) than some would have it. To truly explain what I'm talking about, I want to drag a little bit of that famed British philosopher-historian Toynbee into the discussion.

In Toynbee's A Study Of History, he has a chapter entitled "Disintegrating Societies And Individuals", in which he sets out his conclusions that "....the institution which we call a society consists in the common ground between the respective fields of action of a number of individual souls; that the source of action is never the society itself but always an individual; that the action which is an act of creation is always performed by a soul which is in some sense a superhuman genius [Oh Ye Architect of Heaven! Lol!]; that the genius expresses himself, like every living soul, through action upon his fellows; that in any society the creative personalities are always a small minority; and that the action of the genius upon souls of common clay operates occasionally through the perfect method of direct illumination but usually through the second-best expedient of a kind of social drill which enlists the faculty of mimesis (or imitation [TALK ABOUT MEMES!]) in the souls of the uncreative rank and file and thereby enables them to perform 'mechanically' an evolution which they could not have performed on their own initiative.

.....[in a disintegrating society, which we presently live in -ed.] the creative minority.....has ceased to be creative and has sunk into being merely 'dominant', but the secession of the proletariat, which is the essential feature of disintegration [witness the abolition of the need for labor by robotic mechanization, 'globalisation', coupled with the loss of authority by social institutions evidenced in the contempt with which cubical workers view their drudge jobs - ed.], has itself itself been achieved under the leadership of creative personalities for whose activity there is now no scope except in the organization of opposition to the incubus of the uncreative and 'evil' 'powers that be'. [this would be the Elvis > Lennon > Jagger > Johnny Rotten > Eminem > Paris Hilton etc etc chain of pop culture anti-heroes - ed.]

{Just In: 1,683 guitarists set a new world record playing "Smoke On The Water (and Fire In The Sky)" in a Kansas City stadium yesterday....I can't make this stuff up.}

....in a disintegrating civilization [the creative personality] is called upon to play the part of a saviour who comes to the rescue of a society that has failed to respond because the challenge has worsted a minority that has ceased to be creative.
[u]Such saviours will be of diverse types, according to the nature of the remedy that they seek to apply to the social disease. There will be would-be saviours OF a disintegrating society who will refuse to despair of the present and will lead forlorn hopes in an endeavor to convert the rout into a fresh advance. These would-be saviours will be men of the dominant minority, and their common characteristic will be their ultimate failure to save. [This would be the type of saviour Dan Burisch was molded to be, whose rebellious streak is continually having to be reined in by the men who 'released' him from his Nat Sec Oath. - ed.] But there will also be saviours FROM a disintegrating society who will seek salvation for the people along one or another of the four alternative possible ways of escape.....The saviour-archaist will try to reconstruct an imaginary past, the saviour-futurist will attempt a leap into an imagined future.... the saviour who points the way to detachment will present himself as a philosophe taking cover behind the mask of a king, and the saviour who points the way to transfiguration will appear as a god incarnate in a man.

{Just In: Larry Flynt of Hustler magazine has just taken out a full-page ad in The Washington Post, soliciting info on new sex scandals, offering a reward to any who will drag more hypocrites out into the sunlight. Apparently he's only interested in those whose private lives are in direct contradicition to their public pronouncements which are borne out in actions that concretize hypocrisy. I commend him. He's taking it to the 'evil cartel' with a swift kick in the groin.}

Toynbee goes on to distinguish "The Saviour With a Sword", "The Saviour With a Time Machine", the "The Philospher Masked By a King", and "God Incarnate In a Man". It's quite relevant to the present circumstance, because many of us are being called upon (whether by our own conscience, the 'evil cartel', or the urgings of our fellows) to do SOMETHING about the present condition. Everyone wants 'something wonderful to happen'; who on earth doesn't???? However, who gives a thought to how the truly evil and selfish are to be punished? I say that indeed the 'meek will inherit the earth', but try as they might, the Arrogant Ones will not be able to hide amongst them as their very thoughts are known. Do you think Dan is able to speak his mind freely when his very existence is still controlled by the likes of Chainsaw?

It's more than likely some of the early 'leakers' to me were set to their task intentionally by Dadmiral, that D&M themselves were some of those 'leakers', but the situation is far more complex than most readers give credence to. Dan's 'sincerity' is genuine, he's always wanted to 'do the right thing', he feels driven to do what he can for the greater good; all these observations are valid (though it's true that he displays little of the old humility he had before his induction, despite his righteous proclamations). However, to simply practice the "Politics of Wishful Thinking" does no good for the 'wonderful' world that awaits those souls that bear the burden on a daily basis. Merely feeding the flesh containers of the billions of souls that have been brought into this 3D world in the past half-century can sometimes do more harm than good if it continues to perpetuate reproduction without consequence. I'm talking about abortion; children brought into the world without a thought as to how to care for them is an abomination to the creator(s) far worse than eliminating a life-form that wasn't intended to be. Staying alive merely to stay alive in the aftermath of the poleshift is an empty gesture; staying alive to rebuild a society free of organized Churches and secret societies is a more spiritually fulfilling goal; better the Golden Rule than the rule of hereditary authority.

This is a never-ending dialog, UJ, but trust me in this: you aren't the only one 'fighting' to rid the world of the 'evil cartel'. Sometimes the most effective methods receive so little air-play as to be only evidenced before the higher entities. Sometimes suffering you may think is "needless" is actually "needful" (not always, but more often than you may think). No amount of computers either will allow one's free will to make a genuine choice in many cases; mere technology has too often been thought of as the salvation (see Saviour Type #2) we need, when the 'salvation' will occur within our souls.

Yes, one day (SOON!) "this darkness got to give" (no thanks to the ONI). And boy will it blow quite a few minds.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Toynbee Sez 'Get Ready'
Dondep wrote:
All due respect, UJ, you are not the only one that is 'fighting' this 'evil cartel'.

Uncle John here: You are right Dondep. I was suggesting that I was the only one committed to an effective fight against ET's with mind control capabilities over the whole population. Perhaps I'm wrong about that also. If I'm right about the mind control such as presented by Don Juan's predator in the mind, then I couldn't name any others recognizing and fighting this type of enemy. Many are fighting the human element of the 'evil cartel.' This is a really important difference. Like dig, I have not found an effective way, but I'm still searching.

Our mutual friendship, love and respect make this discussion even more interesting.

Dondep wrote:
The creator him/herself - long ago - foresaw the day when some of his pathetic and rebellious creations would attempt to curtail his/her Grand Plan, and therefore made arrangements which are even now leveling the Arrogant Ones into total submission. You can see this evident in the way the Residents are treated with nearly universal contempt, not only by "mad muslims" but by the common US citizen, and in the process being so marginalized as to make their secret yearnings for dictatorial martial law a pipe dream (despite the recent Executive Order, which betrays those secret yearnings but will only set them up for arrest by true patriots working 'inside', quietly).

UJ: I do not see the arrangements. If these arrangements mean a pole shift with the expectant loss of life, then I'm not for that and think that would be wrong. If common sense were used on a wide scale, humanity could lick these problems without a pole shift arrangement. From what the bible says, God put these evil ET's down here. My thought is that humanity is going to have to wise up enough to toss these evil ET's off the planet. This is not going to be easy but at least knowing what humanity has to do is a good first step.

A big problem is the commonly accepted practice of humans to think that anyone who thinks outside the box is crazy. I feel that this trait is enforced by mind control. I've talked to members of the press establishment that said that if it was true that 9/11 was an inside job then they wouldn't want to know about it. The greatest story ever and they not only don't want to run with it, they don't want to know about it! This is a perfect example of the mind control I'm talking about.

Dondep wrote:
The 'something wonderful' is the simplistic panacea that's trotted out for the naive, to give excuse to their fears of denial. Of COURSE we all want 'something wonderful' in our future, and I firmly believe there IS 'something wonderful' on its way, but the definition of that 'something wonderful' is a lot more complex (though self-evident to me and many others) than some would have it. To truly explain what I'm talking about, I want to drag a little bit of that famed British philosopher-historian Toynbee into the discussion.

In Toynbee's A Study Of History, he has a chapter entitled "Disintegrating Societies And Individuals", in which he sets out his conclusions that "....the institution which we call a society consists in the common ground between the respective fields of action of a number of individual souls; that the source of action is never the society itself but always an individual; that the action which is an act of creation is always performed by a soul which is in some sense a superhuman genius [Oh Ye Architect of Heaven! Lol!]; that the genius expresses himself, like every living soul, through action upon his fellows; that in any society the creative personalities are always a small minority; and that the action of the genius upon souls of common clay operates occasionally through the perfect method of direct illumination but usually through the second-best expedient of a kind of social drill which enlists the faculty of mimesis (or imitation [TALK ABOUT MEMES!]) in the souls of the uncreative rank and file and thereby enables them to perform 'mechanically' an evolution which they could not have performed on their own initiative.

.....[in a disintegrating society, which we presently live in -ed.] the creative minority.....has ceased to be creative and has sunk into being merely 'dominant', but the secession of the proletariat, which is the essential feature of disintegration [witness the abolition of the need for labor by robotic mechanization, 'globalization', coupled with the loss of authority by social institutions evidenced in the contempt with which cubical workers view their drudge jobs - ed.], has itself itself been achieved under the leadership of creative personalities for whose activity there is now no scope except in the organization of opposition to the incubus of the uncreative and 'evil' 'powers that be'. [this would be the Elvis > Lennon > Jagger > Johnny Rotten > Eminem > Paris Hilton etc etc chain of pop culture anti-heroes - ed.]

UJ: Now that is a whole lot in a few words. I do agree that the source of change does come from individuals but for change to happen the masses have to be ready to receive the inputs of those individuals and IMO, at the current time, the masses have their inputs closed to these kind of things. Heck, humanity in general can't even see Chemtrails, tossed elections, what caused 9/11 or the shredding of our Constitution and those are right in humanities face.

Dondep wrote:
{Just In: 1,683 guitarists set a new world record playing "Smoke On The Water (and Fire In The Sky)" in a Kansas City stadium yesterday....I can't make this stuff up.}

UJ: I know you didn't make this up, but why would you have put it here? Can one locate an mp3 of that performance? Why those songs? Why Kansas City? What percentage were electric guitars? So this is what group effort has regressed to?

Dondep wrote:
....in a disintegrating civilization [the creative personality] is called upon to play the part of a saviour who comes to the rescue of a society that has failed to respond because the challenge has worsted a minority that has ceased to be creative.
[u]Such saviours will be of diverse types, according to the nature of the remedy that they seek to apply to the social disease. There will be would-be saviours OF a disintegrating society who will refuse to despair of the present and will lead forlorn hopes in an endeavor to convert the rout into a fresh advance. These would-be saviours will be men of the dominant minority, and their common characteristic will be their ultimate failure to save. [This would be the type of saviour Dan Burisch was molded to be, whose rebellious streak is continually having to be reined in by the men who 'released' him from his Nat Sec Oath. - ed.] But there will also be saviours FROM a disintegrating society who will seek salvation for the people along one or another of the four alternative possible ways of escape.....The saviour-archaist will try to reconstruct an imaginary past, the saviour-futurist will attempt a leap into an imagined future.... the saviour who points the way to detachment will present himself as a philosophe taking cover behind the mask of a king, and the saviour who points the way to transfiguration will appear as a god incarnate in a man.

UJ: If Toynbee wrote that then I need to read his book. What the heck is the dominant minority? We all share the ultimate failure to save?

Dondep wrote:
{Just In: Larry Flynt of Hustler magazine has just taken out a full-page ad in The Washington Post, soliciting info on new sex scandals, offering a reward to any who will drag more hypocrites out into the sunlight. Apparently he's only interested in those whose private lives are in direct contradiction to their public pronouncements which are borne out in actions that concretize hypocrisy. I commend him. He's taking it to the 'evil cartel' with a swift kick in the groin.}

UJ: This is funny. The 'evil cartel' are really non humans so I don't think they will be in a position to be kicked by Larry Flynt.

Dondep wrote:
Toynbee goes on to distinguish "The Saviour With a Sword", "The Saviour With a Time Machine", the "The Philospher Masked By a King", and "God Incarnate In a Man". It's quite relevant to the present circumstance, because many of us are being called upon (whether by our own conscience, the 'evil cartel', or the urgings of our fellows) to do SOMETHING about the present condition. Everyone wants 'something wonderful to happen'; who on earth doesn't???? However, who gives a thought to how the truly evil and selfish are to be punished? I say that indeed the 'meek will inherit the earth', but try as they might, the Arrogant Ones will not be able to hide amongst them as their very thoughts are known. Do you think Dan is able to speak his mind freely when his very existence is still controlled by the likes of Chainsaw?

UJ: I don't think humanity is going to be sent any more "God Incarnate In a Man." Especially not Dan Smith! Jesus was the one and only and I don't think he will return until we have solved our problem with the evil ET's here. Of course, at that point, it will not make any difference.

I don't want to be saved by one of the four "Saviours." I want to be saved by common sense. To me, caring about doing the right thing is all what it's about. In the fifties Operations Research and Game Theory gave us all the tools we need. No one seems to care about what is the right thing these days. What did Jackson Brown sing about "These Days?"

Dondep wrote:
It's more than likely some of the early 'leakers' to me were set to their task intentionally by Dadmiral, that D&M themselves were some of those 'leakers', but the situation is far more complex than most readers give credence to. Dan's 'sincerity' is genuine, he's always wanted to 'do the right thing', he feels driven to do what he can for the greater good; all these observations are valid (though it's true that he displays little of the old humility he had before his induction, despite his righteous proclamations). However, to simply practice the "Politics of Wishful Thinking" does no good for the 'wonderful' world that awaits those souls that bear the burden on a daily basis. Merely feeding the flesh containers of the billions of souls that have been brought into this 3D world in the past half-century can sometimes do more harm than good if it continues to perpetuate reproduction without consequence. I'm talking about abortion; children brought into the world without a thought as to how to care for them is an abomination to the creator(s) far worse than eliminating a life-form that wasn't intended to be. Staying alive merely to stay alive in the aftermath of the poleshift is an empty gesture; staying alive to rebuild a society free of organized Churches and secret societies is a more spiritually fulfilling goal; better the Golden Rule than the rule of hereditary authority.

UJ: I agree that the "Politics of Wishful Thinking" will get us nowhere. Action must be taken. People must join together in the struggle. As long as organized Churches are organized to promote themselves, I think I would like to see less religion, not more. I've had it with secret societies. It seems a pity to me that the only action I take is posting on the golden thread. Don't worry, I'm not going to stop posting unless or until I found a better or more effective way to take action with results.

Dondep wrote:
This is a never-ending dialog, UJ, but trust me in this: you aren't the only one 'fighting' to rid the world of the 'evil cartel'. Sometimes the most effective methods receive so little air-play as to be only evidenced before the higher entities. Sometimes suffering you may think is "needless" is actually "needful" (not always, but more often than you may think). No amount of computers either will allow one's free will to make a genuine choice in many cases; mere technology has too often been thought of as the salvation (see Saviour Type #2) we need, when the 'salvation' will occur within our souls.

UJ: Certainly technology has to be directed in the right direction. Currently technology is being used to enslave more than enabling humanity. When I was young, I spent many hours in bookstores trying to figure out what was going on. I thought that if the knowledge I learned was available to the masses then we could correct the problems. With the internet, the masses have availability to this knowledge, but almost to a person, they are completely uninterested in it. God, was I wrong.

People have little concept of their souls.

Dondep wrote:
Yes, one day (SOON!) "this darkness got to give" (no thanks to the ONI). And boy will it blow quite a few minds.

UJ: I don't see the "SOON" but I agree it would have to blow quite a few minds.

Dondep, I should tweak you off more often as your wonderful response gives us all a lot more to think about. Thanks.

BTW, this was one of the hardest posts I've ever attempted to respond to. Thanks again. I love a challenge. I probably will edit this response several times as I'm not happy with my response so far. I would love to see dan attempt to take your post on and not one snippet as mongraal quoted!

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mysterious radio waves on Titan

http://www.scientificblogging.com/news/ ... s_on_titan

Submitted by News on 4 June 2007 - 10:30am. Astronomy 96 peers

The Huygens Atmosphere Structure Instrument (HASI) scored a first in 2005 by measuring the electrical conductivity of Titan’s atmosphere. The results hint at a new way to investigate the subsurface layers of Titan and could provide insight into whether or not Titan has a subsurface ocean.

The Permittivity, Waves and Altimetry (PWA) sensor on Huygens detected an extremely low frequency (ELF) radio wave during the descent. It was oscillating very slowly for a radio wave, just 36 times a second, and increased slightly in frequency as the probe reached lower altitudes.

If the PWA team confirms that the signal is a natural phenomenon and not an artefact of the way the instrument worked, they will have discovered a powerful new way to probe not just the atmosphere of Titan but its subsurface as well.

The only other world on which ELF waves were detected before was Earth. They are reflected by both the surface of the Earth and its ionosphere, the rarefied region of the atmosphere where most particles are electrically charged. This turns the atmosphere into a giant ‘sound box’ where certain frequencies of ELF waves resonate and are reinforced, whilst other die away.

On Titan, however, the surface is a poor reflector because of its low conductivity and so these waves penetrate the interior. “The wave could have been reflected by the liquid-ice boundary of a subsurface ocean of water and ammonia predicted by theoretical models,” says Fernando Simões, CETP/IPSL-CNRS, France, and a member of the PWA team.

If Simões is right, successful modelling of how ELF waves resonate on Titan could lend support to the ocean’s existence and tell scientists about the depth at which it sits. Understanding the resonance however, is difficult.

Above about 100 kilometres altitude on Earth, the ionosphere provides the upper reflecting layer of the resonating cavity. At Titan, PWA revealed that things are more complicated. Apart from the ionosphere, at a much higher altitude of about 1200 kilometres, Huygens found a layer of ionized particles consisting of electrons, at 63 kilometres. “This does not match any previous prediction for Titan,” says Simões. To some extent, it splits Titan’s atmosphere into two resonating chambers.

With so much at stake, the PWA team are checking to make sure the detection is real and not an artefact generated by the spacecraft. They have already ruled out electrical interference from the instrument itself.

Two small arms, one on either side of Huygens, create an antenna and the team’s next goal is to investigate whether the arms could have oscillated during the descent. Simões and colleagues are building a special chamber to hold a replica of the instrument at the low temperature of Titan’s atmosphere, between 100-200 degrees Kelvin (about -173 to -73 °C), in order to check whether the antenna resonates at 36 hertz. If it does, it probably means that the signal is an artefact. If it does not, confidence in the signal’s reality will increase and the investigation of the atmosphere and subsurface can begin.

But perhaps the biggest mystery is what generated the ELF wave in the first place. On Earth, they are initiated by lightning strikes that make electrons in the atmosphere oscillate, releasing the ELF waves.

The PWA was designed to search for ELF waves on Titan while a microphone on Huygens kept an ear out for thunder – a sure sign of lightning. Cassini has also been watching for lightning using its cameras.

However, Huygens suggests that there is no lightning, or very little. “If there is lightning on Titan, it is significantly less than the amount of lightning that Earth experiences,” says Simões. So what generated Titan’s ELF? No one is quite sure yet. “It might be generated by an interaction with Saturn’s magnetosphere or related to Titan’s intrinsic fields,” suggests Simões. “Titan is proving to be an intriguing environment.”

One thing is certain: there is plenty to investigate. “The measurement of atmospheric electricity is something really new and exciting,” says Jean-Pierre Lebreton, ESA Huygens Project Scientist. “We could send similar instruments to study atmospheric electricity on other celestial bodies, in particular Venus, Mars, and the giant planets,” adds Simões.

Source: ESA

Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:18 am
GT Truther

UJ,

Sign me up as someone who would be willing to take on this evil cartel.
I would love to play a part in their departure from power. I have thought about how we could do such a thing for years. I am still at a loss as to how one would do it.

What can we do as a team?

love and peace

d

Uncle John here: The first thing to do is read the chapter mud shadows in the book "The Active Side of Infinity" by Carlos Castaneda.

The first step is to know your enemy. What are it's strengths and it's weaknesses.

You will need a copy of "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. This book needs to be updated to this new battlefield.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:14 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next