It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:38 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.6 2007 
GT Truther

A little Spiritual Break and Inspirational Moment :)

Behold

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VEQjxKmbBzo

Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:24 pm
GT Truther

Post Star Nations, Star People aka Ant People
http://www.gemsandbeyond.com/RainbowEagleNotes.html

Quote:
Notes from a few different talks given by Rainbow Eagle, an American Indian living in Ohio. They're on ancient Indian legends, largely dealing with UFOs.

Notes from a talk given by Rainbow Eagle 4/01, in Toledo, Ohio.

The Wheel of Ages of the Seneca nation is divided into 7 parts or "worlds". They say that we are now at the end of the 4th world, the world of Separation. Their legends say that it will end with the "return of comets". They say that a "Star Nation" will come and that some Earthlings will return with them. We'll be getting some assistance from those "star folks", they say. They wiull bring us more strength and "star knowledge".

In 1994 an Indian woman was typing and messages began coming thu her. RE (Rainbow Eagle) said that they were maybe from the Plaeides. In the ancient Indian tradition we're to honor our visions and what comes thru us. Indians are having more and more incidents like this, as well as visions and sightings of UFOs.

Admiral Richard E. Byrd's diary says that he went into the interior of the Earth and met a civilization a thousand years more advanced. They wanted to warn us against nuclear power. They told Byrd that the Earth has already been thru it.

Indians say that we're now in "a season" of their prophecies where we're given the opportunity to become strong. The Incas say we're in a stage of "meeting ourselves again". Senecas say that before we go into the 5th world of Illuminination in 2013, we must "say thank you" to fear and let go of it - no more of it. Thank "doom and gloom" too, and "all those religious prophecies". Make room for Joy and Optimism. The Senecas say that it's time to deal with our conflicts so that Nothing can any longer take away from our Personal Power.

The Ohio Mounds were made in 200 (not sure if I meant to write 2.000) b.c. to be seen from the air.

Going by the Mayan Calendar, at 5:23am on Dec. 21, 2012 there will be an amazing change. 2011 - 2013 is a "season of interesting things". A Mayan man told RE that their calendar's so accurate because it was made from a location off of the Earth. With "star people".

"When the eagle flies with the condor" means when the ancient wisdom of the south is welcomed by the "eagle" of the north. Then "Mother Earth will awaken". This is happening now. Tribes and people from the south (South America) and sharing wisdom with tribes of the north.

Weather patterns and poles will shift. The Earth is "birthing" into a "Golden Age of Peace and Harmony". Indian healing ceremonies for Mother Earth began in 1980 - to embrace Mother Earth and welcome a New Age or New World without going into fear and panic, but in a peaceful way.

The Incas got help building great stone structures from "The Luminous One". He left in the 1500s and said he'd return. The Incas then mistook the conquistadors for him. The "Luminous One" was known for "building cities in the sky". He told them he'd return "after the 13 hells" and after the "Age of meeting ourselves again".

The nations to have come and gone were: 1. Inca, 2. Seneca, 3. Aztec. The third nation to have come and gone may have been from "elsewhere". The Aztec calendar ended 8/13/99. They said the 12 - 14 years to follow would be determined by our actions.

The Fourth, present nation: Maya. Time of a Stargate. Mayans from the south told RE that our solar system goes retrograde thru the milky way. They say we make a complete circle every 25,986 years. (The SAME THING that the Tibetans and Hindus say! - I personally think that these 3 groups may share the same ancient Atlantean heritage.)

We circle a black hole. One fifth of this time, every 5,126 years, our planets line up with the black hole, RE says. And a 'Stargate' opens up for those ready. In a moment they're in another universe learning other lessons. It is at this time that "Galactic Elders" from this other side come to help us on Earth. We are now in this time. 2011 actually starts it. Atlantis sunk during a Stargate connection.

Our mission is to direct people's focus from fear and destruction to Joy in Life. Especially to reach younger people.

5 comets (not sure if he meant 5 comets til the Stargate ... ) There was a blue one. Then Hale Bopp was a red one, then 3 more, or what 'appear' to be comets.

In 1997 RE was living in New Mexico. He said a NASA scientist came on Art Bell with a photo of a UDO taken my Hubble when it focused on the rings of Saturn. It was 1.000 miles in diameter. Another was 7.000 miles in diameter - about the size of Earth. They're there ready to take us up while Earth "cleanses itself". (This is exactly what Dan Fry had told me in Arizona in '77).

(Admiral Byrd saw mastodons inside Earth.)

The bottom line is that we're gong to make it! No "doom and gloom" scenario! ________________________________________________________

Sunday 4/29/01, at a talk in someone's home in Grand Rapids. Ohio.

The Jesuits were the only ones who entered Indian communities with the foresight of "seeing the Good and that there IS Good" in everyone. They became as the Indians until other French Jesuits came.

Also the "chaste" first Europeans thought cats were devilish and killed them - causing an imbalance which the native American Indians saw. It caused rampant rats and bubonic plague.

Someone was invited into the Vatican in the 1880s and saw ancient writings which were deleted fromt he bible. Some were interviews of the Holy Family by the Sanhedrin. They were finally published in 1980 as "Writings of The Sanhedrin". Some were interviews with Mary and her experiences with the angel. Book - "The Arkho Volume".

Sanhedrin interviewed the Holy Family - Joseph and Mary, along with whoever in the village had come out and heard/seen the angels singing to announce Jesus' birth.

Joseph had been married before. He had previous children. When they interviewed Pilate he said that he really sensed that Jesus was the REAL Messiah. In the Arkho Volume it says "the vaults were emptied to the crowd" - on the day that the crowd chose Jesus over Barnabas - as a way of saying that it was up to them. They chose Jesus because he was too radical.

Jewish Sanhedrin and the Romans worked together on the crucifiction. Pilate "washed his hands" of it, which wasn't a Roman tradition. If he hadn't "washed his hands", he'd have been taken back to the Sanhedrin for them to complete the 12 steps needed before punishment. But a guard had seen him wash his hands and mistook it that he was to take the prisoner Jesus to the flogging. Family wasn't allowed at the crucifiction, by Roman rules.

Constantine felt that he was the Messiah, and that Jesus was not. That Jesus had failed and that he'd step into the role.

The image of satan with tail & horns came in the 1200s to add fear. ___________________________________________________________

Rainbow Eagle talk 10/5/01 at Rainbow and Roses shop in Toledo

Every 5,126 years a Stargate opens. Our solar system revolves around a black hole roughly every 26,000 years. Each 5,126 years is a Stargate relationship with the Black Hole.Opportunities are presented to journey thru this Stargate, and for others to return from the other side.

MAYANS say that 1992 - 2012 is the "Time of No Time".

AZTECS said that before they had come there were 3 other civilizations that came and went on Earth.

INCA talk of the "return of the Luminous One". Inca lived 1500 - 1200 b.c. They were expecting his return in 2012.

LAKOTA have a tradition of "Star Bundles". It could possibly be a traditional ceremony about a parallele Earth maybe ...

CHIEF SEATTLE said "Man has forgotten when he walked among the stars".

OMAHA always had 2 chiefs and 2 sacred pipes. One for those with a "Star Origin" and one for those from Earth.

NAVAJO said that when their enemies would nearly wipe them out they' should all go to Ship Rock and it would lift them up and hover.

Many Indian tribes have stories of "giants" who lived on or visited Earth.

There are 9 sacred White Buffalo now. The first one was born 8/20/94. A "miracle calkf maiden" came in a "shiny object from the Star People". Brought the food they liked out of the shiny object and left.

PAWNEE have always had a Star Map which was made from outer space.They arrange their teepees by the constellations.

LAKOTA have two Star Maps.

CAHOKIA civilization lived for 400 years outside of St. Louis. In 1500ad about six million Incans lived on Earth.

Long ago in Michigan a "sea serpent" was causing problems (maybe a Loch Ness type ... ?). The elders called on the Star People to help. They came and killed it with "Thunderbolt Rays".

IROQUOISE call the Plaeides "A Place of Peace". It was seen as a gateway to another world.

Scientists say our Milky Way revolves around the Plaeides.

DOGONS say their visitors came from a "red planet", Sirius A - where they got tired of the powerful women rulers. (!) They came to Earth where "Dolphin People" lived. In ancient times the Dolphin People welcomed the Sirius A people. But eventually the Sirius As ate dolphins. Then there was trouble. Eventually the dolphin people left the planet.______________________________________________________

Rainbow Eagle THurs. 1/10/02

Mother Earth speaks to our spiritual journeys in 5 ways.

1. Form: what we see - even our bodies. But if we go beyond it to the true spirit we see the truth and break thru barriers.

2. Balance: everything has a potential balance to it. Fear of death and need for pleasure has brought us out of balance.

3. The Ability To Deal With All: all energies. That's our spirituality.

4. We are here to learn lessons from All experiences.

5. We are jsut where we need to be.

The Inca have been waiting 5,000 years for the prophecy of the Condor of the south flying with the Eagle of the north.

Incas say our solar susten cycles around a point approximately every 26,000 years. They say that 5 times in this cycle there's a "tunnel of the 13 serpents". No holy ceremonies are going to welcome the "sacred serpent" Quetzalcoatl.

The Earth is encircled by a "Sacred Council". Some Native Americans have been in contact with that Council. Every 5,126 years there's a planetary alignment with the black hole for "a season". A Stargate appears.

ANASAZIs last ceremony in the teepee was to connect deeply with themselves and with another point in the cosmos.

SENECAs have a time wheel with the fifth part or "Fifth World" a "Time of Illumination" to begin in 2012 and bring 1.000 years of Peace. They believe that the subterraneans will then come up nad that astral travel will be common.

Book recommended "Other Council Fires Were Here Before Ours", by Twyla Nitsche (sp?) and Janie Sams

Below is the wheel of the ancient Tibetans & Hindus, for comparison. It's also a wheel of 25,000+ years. It could be divided 2 different ways: either by the zodiac, which I did on the inside - or by the "yugas" or great Ages in the Hindu view. We're just now emerging from the influence of the Kali Yuga, which is the darkest age of the whole cycle. It's known as a time when humanity it in a most "asleep" state. We're heading into the Dwapara Yuga.

In the perspective of this wheel, we're moving from the darkest Age (Kali Yuga), and also from the old Pisces influence, and at the same time from the side of the wheel that's "falling asleep" and all the affects of those influences - into a Golden Age as well as the uplifting Age of Aquarius, and at the same time onto the side of the wheel that is has a wakening influence.

I had been given all this info at the Waldorf Institute in the 70s. Unfortunately I no longer have those notes. I found some of the same info in a book called, "Nothing In This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are" by Bob Frissell.

Interestingly, the Hindus have said that a point 900 years beyond each end of this wheel is a point of a great change - a pole shift has been known to happen then. We are at that point in time.

The below wheel of the zodiac & yuga ages lasts 26,920 years. It's the time it takes for your system to travel thru the 12 signs of the zodiac. And also the time it takes for one complete wobble or precession of the Earth.

The American Indian wheel, according to Rainbow Eagle, is based on the time it takes for our system to travel around the Pleiades.

Below is another depiction of this, with a depiction of the Earth's precession. From "Ancient Secret of The Flower Of Life - Vol. 1" It's good for the image of the precession.

Rainbow Eagles Own Web Page:

http://rainboweagle.com/

I'd be greatful Don if your reading this, if you can pass this along to your Native American contacts and get their opinion on this guy. Is he the real deal or another New Age Shaman wanna be.. I've asked a few friends in A.I.M (American Indian Movement) but they can't find any info on him.

Shady

Star People's Message

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EBJRSsX_oP0

*Native American flute music written in honor of "The Star Nations"

Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:54 pm
GT Truther

I'm not going into Viper's background much considering he's TRUE Black Op's. Former Special Forces, Vietnam Vet. Spent time behind enemy lines often with a spotter, and certian rifle. Has seen action in the Balkens and Iraq Gulf War I.

Today retired works on the net hunting down pedophiles for certian, Law Enforcement Agencies (which shall remain nameless) he's also an EXPERT hacker with neat neat toys that make Shady droooool like Homer Simpson. Viper won't share.. *Cries and throws a tantrum.* And a Federal Bounty Hunter.

------------------------------------------
viperXXXXX (9/4/2007 11:35:41 PM): i told her i am ask him lol
Shady (9/4/2007 11:35:43 PM): I have a tech question for you.
Shady (9/4/2007 11:38:55 PM): Is there a way to get an originating IP address for a incoming yahoo mail.. A way to discover the originating IP address if email is sent threw Yahoo web mail. I'll be honest here. I am UFO investigator.. (don't laugh) I'm often in contact with so called government insiders that claim to be military even NSA, CIA types. They often send Yahoo mail. I'd like to discover if the originating IP address is a military server or such.. In theory is possible to discover such a thing?
viperXXXXXX (9/4/2007 11:40:45 PM): there is but the ones you are getting are not cause they never send that kinda information of net cause it's not safe cause anyone can get it
Shady (9/4/2007 11:41:17 PM): Thats what I thought.. thanks.
ViperXXXXX (9/4/2007 11:43:20 PM): NSA, CIA and alike use a shadow internet, which basically piggybacks on the net. ALL communications personal or business takes place there for secure matters. If your friends are using Yahoo for transmit they are breaking about a dozen or so Federal laws. The kind if you break they break you into little pieces! LOL
ViperXXXXX (9/4/2007 11:44:34 PM): The only reason I can see if they are using public servers would be for Psy-Op purposes.
Shady (9/4/2007 11:45:01 PM): You have access to the 'other net'? ;)
ViperXXXXX (9/4/2007 11:45:30 PM): What other net?
Shady (9/4/2007 11:46:40 PM): Say no more I understand :).
ViperXXXXX (9/4/2007 11:46:20 PM): Anything else?
Shady (9/4/2007 11:46:56 PM): No nothing else thanks for your imput ViperXXXXX.

(The rest was private about a woman. Shady also learned ViperXXXXX ran a background check on HIM :shock: ..lol)

-----------------------------------------------------

Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:42 pm
GT Truther

Post Blowing Smoke-Filled Vortex Rings
Shady wrote:
(The rest was private about a woman. Shady also learned ViperXXXXX ran a background check on HIM ..lol)

Huh?!!?

Shady wrote:
I'd be greatful Don if your reading this, if you can pass this along to your Native American contacts and get their opinion on this guy. Is he the real deal or another New Age Shaman wanna be.. I've asked a few friends in A.I.M (American Indian Movement) but they can't find any info on him.

Sure, be happy to. I'm interested myself and for the same reasons, especially since it tries to sell the so-called Mayan end-date of Dec 21, 2012.

Dex wrote:
Hi Dag

Remember the artificial vortex rings the military went looking for around the world?
Well, I remember Dan stated in part after digging them up they were found to be filled with a type of gas. I don't recall what kind. I believe these rings are fundamentally gravitational/magnetic.

Dag, Dex, in fact all interested readers would probably be VERY interested in the Google videos by one "Dr Deagle", which I've posted on the first page inside the danburisch.info website because they're that important.

(the heart of his presentation is in Part 1):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5040630461

Thanks to a 'long-time reader' here :wink: I just found out about this Dr Deagle, whose incredible whistleblowing has put Dan B.'s official 'Disclosure' to shame as a tepid offering. (Naturally, since Dr Deagle isn't an 'official' voice of Disclosure, he won't get the press and the oohing and ahhing.) However, far better than anyone to date, he is able to connect MOST of the dots from both the Austro and Hungarian sides of the Empirical coin. I say that because the 'secret gov't.' that Majestic rules over, while part of the same corporate mercenary operation, has a 'dual personality' much the same as the Austro-Hungarian empire had. While sharing the same military weaponry, the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) that Dr Deagle witnessed first-hand are for the protection of the Elite during a poleshift that will ostensibly be caused by those so-called stargates and the descent of this solar system through the 'galactic ecliptic'. This corroborates Dan B.'s 'official Disclosure paradigm' (I never said Dan B. was intentionally telling a falsehood about that paradigm, just that he was parroting a Big Lie passed on to him by a representative of the 'bad' zetas.) AT THE SAME TIME......Dr Deagle discusses the Return of Nibiru in much the same manner as did COMMAJ17, and that its return is inevitable. While Majestic and the selfish elite they serve have been busy expending our tax and drug dollars on these DUMBs, they've been soooo arrogant as not to see that they are in effect building their own tombs. It's but one more example of how the selfish ETs are able to bamboozle the elite, so much so that they can industriously create the mechanisms for their own demise; meanwhile, those self-same elitists use the threat of imprisonment, shame and immorality against the common man in order to profit from their fear (the maintenance of the illegality of the drug trade, which has helped fund the building of those DUMBs).

Those 'gases' you refer to Dex (rather that Dan referred to) are what I call the 'smoke' in the smoke-n'-mirrors device known as the "Looking Glass". The same Old Testament (the Torah, as the Jews call their main holy book, along with the Talmud) has many passages in which 'Yah-weh' or 'the Lord God' warns against divination of the 'future' in animal entrails, oracles, soothsayers etc, and what is the "Looking Glass" if it isn't the modern-day equivalent of those? Even while Dan admonished the Maji about the use of this Looking Glass (and by his own account MBM - as Dag refers to her - was apparently quite open to using it),, he's still being victimized by the visions from that same apparatus.....visions which supposedly included one of Starry doing something dastardly to the Dynamic Duo last May, a vision Dadmiral made a self-fulfilling prophetic reality by giving Dan the knife by which he betrayed the friendship.....not that it was Dan's doing, as he did it at the encouragement of his Daddy-O whom he trusted. So, to make a long story a sentence longer :P it appears as if those "gaseous rings and vortex devices" are/were if anything intended to tempt us in much the same way the white man tempted the Manhattan native Americans to sell their island for wampum.

More to come in the soon-to-be-restored "Analysis" section of the danburisch.info website.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Considering that Marci choose NOT include a public Web Hit Counter (btw totally free) on your website. She, Owl or You can claim 1,000,000 hits or billions hits or what ever you wish but there is absoultely no way to independently verify the claim is there. Just like you like it. :)

Just like Burisch's story all gas no substance.

Secondly, if you were recieveing the numbers you claim surely they would find their way into your message forum? LOL All we see are sock puppets and about a dozen regulars that have been there since day one.

Shady

Quote:
Caspa
Administrator

Deputy Eagles Forum Administrator

« Reply #116 on Today at 2:34am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marci,

25,000+ hits on Eagles in 4 days! I am putting another Bandwidth order in. Aside from the academic venue next year, it is my suggestion to keep you and Dan safe.

Caspa

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:25 am
GT Truther

Subterranean Tunnels, Underground Alien Bases
Burlington UFO and Paranormal Research and Educational Center
Living in the Light

BUFO Paranormal and UFO Radio
Special thanks to references of The Red Book Project
MAPS OF CAVES IN THE UNITED STATES
Superstition Mountains, Arizona Tunnels

HAVE WE BEEN DUPED

COULD MAN BE TRACED BACK TO ONE ORIGIN

COULD THE PYRAMIDS, SACRED SITES, MOUNDS BE MARKERS FOR UNDERGROUND TUNNEL SYSTEMS AND CITIES

Zep Tepi is Genesis. Zep means Time. Tepi means First. Together they are the First Time or the Golden Age [Alchemy] where the gods moved through the Void and created our reality.

*Just after the Deluge, at the dawn of the present time cycle, an era the Egyptians called ZEP TEPI, "The First Times", a mysterious group of "gods" appeared, to initiate the survivors in the rudiments of civilization. From Thoth and Osiris in Egypt, to Quetzacoatal and Viracocha in the Americas, traditions worldwide subscribe the origins of contemporary civilization to this sophisticated group*.

Evidence from around the world, indicates these people were the hi-tech survivors of the previous civilization of what we now refer to as Atlantis and MU. . Like the nuclear survival bunkers and secret research facilities of our own civilization, there were those who arose from the underground "cities of the Gods", after the dust settled. These survivors are characterized in the Bible as the "prediluvian patriarchs", like Enoch and Methuselah, the "giants and heroes of old", mentioned in Genesis. These are the 'fabled gods' of ancient Summer, Egypt and India. All religious traditions can now be shown to originate from this one source. Muslim, Christianity, Native American , Traditions, Buddhism, New Age, etc. ....ALL!
During the summer of 1998, cave explorers using scientific equipment were able to confirm that a linked cave system some 15 miles in length exists underground in North Wales. Several years ago a researcher by the name of Frank D. Adams wrote on the results of his personal scientific experiments which may prove that giant cavities exist in granite at depths of more than 11 miles, conclusions which have also been supported by Louis V. King, a mathematician who calculated that, at normal temperatures, a cavity would exist at a depth of between 17.2 and 20.9 miles. The authors' findings are also supported by the discovery of "16 Rouse Belts" which give planes of fracture penetrating the globe.

Dr. Ron Anjard in an article in the Summer, 1978 issue of Pursuit Magazine, claimed personal knowledge of 44 underground cities beneath the surface of North America, six of which are supposedly located on the West Coast. His information allegedly comes from anonymous American Indian sources. When we relate this to the large number of migration legends (to and from cavern realms) which exist among the native Amerindians, then we may conclude that certain tribes possibly still retain intimate knowledge of underground civilizations related to them via distant ancestral links. Some of the elders of these different tribes, others have suggested, may in fact maintain present contact with several of these cavern civilizations. There are a few indications that some such 'tribes' literally moved underground as a result of the encroaching Anglosaxon civilization upon the America's. Similar allegations are made in relation to South and Central America as well.

DECLASSIFICATION OF THE NEW GROUND PENETRATING RADAR GIVES EVIDENCE TO OUR PAST

Since the declassification of the new ground-penetrating radar 2 years ago, the most staggering data has emerged of complex and labyrinthine underground systems in various parts of the world. At places like Guatemala in the South Americas, tunnels have been mapped under the Mayan pyramid complex at Tikal, which extend a full 800 kilometers to the opposite side of the country. Investigators remarked, it was possible to understand how half a million Mayan Indians escaped the decimation of their culture.

In similar fashion, the SIRA radar was deployed in Egypt as early as 1978, mapping an extraordinary subterranean complex beneath the Egyptian pyramids. Arrangements made with President Sadat of Egypt, resulted in three decades of top secret excavations to penetrate the system. At a recent meeting in Australia, one of the key scientists on the Giza project, Dr. Jim Hurtak, showed film footage of work in progress called, CHAMBERS OF THE DEEP, due to be released at the end of the century. As of yet, it has still never been released.

The film reveals the discovery of a vast megalithic metropolis, 15,000 years old, reaching several levels below the Giza plateau. While the rest of the Nu-Age speculates about a hidden chamber under the left paw of the Sphinx, the legendary "City Of The Gods", lays sprawled beneath. Complete with hydraulic underground waterways, the film shows massive chambers, the proportions of our largest cathedrals, with enormous statues, the size of the Valley of the Nile, carved in-situ. Researchers, risking their lives with lights and cameras, carefully negotiated rubber dinghies across subterranean rivers and kilometer-wide lakes, to penetrate sealed chambers beyond. Already, remarkable caches of records and artifacts have been found.

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE DISCOVERED BASED ON TOP SECRET RESEARCH OF OVER 30 YEARS

Just after the Deluge, at the dawn of the present time cycle, an era the Egyptians called ZEP TEPI, "The First Times", a mysterious group of "gods" appeared, to initiate the survivors in the rudiments of civilization. From Thoth and Osiris in Egypt, to Quetzacoatal and Viracocha in the Americas, traditions worldwide subscribe the origins of contemporary civilization to this sophisticated group*.

Despite the misleading popularity of Von Danikan journalism, evidence from around the world, indicates these people were the hi-tech survivors of the previous civilization of what we now refer to as Atlantis and MU. . Like the nuclear survival bunkers and secret research facilities of our own civilization, there were those who arose from the underground "cities of the Gods", after the dust settled. These survivors are characterized in the Bible as the "prediluvian patriarchs", like Enoch and Methuselah, the "giants and heroes of old", mentioned in Genesis. These are the 'fabled gods' of ancient Summer, Egypt and India. All religious traditions can now be shown to originate from this one source. Muslim, Christianity, Native American , Traditions, Buddhism, New Age, etc. ....ALL!

It is the legacy of a civilization and a technology way beyond our own. A technology capable of creating a vast underground city, of which the sphinx and pyramids are merely the surface markers. The project scientist, Dr. Hurtak, likens it to the impact of contact with an advanced extraterrestrial culture. He described it as the discovery of the Fourth Root culture, the so-called Atlantean civilization, destroyed by the last earth tumble. It presents unequivocal evidence that all languages, cultures and religions trace back to a single common source, which Dr. Hurtak refers to as the "Parent Civilization".

According to Dr. James J Hurtak, ,this was a culture who cracked the genetic code and possessed the keys of the physical spectrum, the "Higher Light Physics" of the ancients...The very information that Gigamesh went in search of on his famous trek to the lost "City of the Gods" . This is what he was in search of in the tunnels beneath "Mt. Mashu" .
*One of the major figures in our investigation is Dr. James J. Hurtak is a major figure in this report . He is , the Californian mystic and polymath who has played a key role in all the major aspects of the emerging belief system. He was involved in explorations at Giza in the 1970s and was one of the major proponents of the Face and Pyramids of Mars (and their connection with Egypt),

In my book, Living in the Light, I speak of the 'Language of Light'.. The Language of the Gods, HIBURU. Dr. Hurtak also refers to this ancient language..but as a "language of light". ..literally. Not only about this wonderful language of the 'gods' but of a great priest SCIENTIST of a previous time cycle, the time Atlantean/Mu Cycle, by the name of ENOCH. He associate him with the building of the Great Pyramid complex. He alludes to a grand spiritual SCIENCE, a science which describes a GENETIC STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.

What have we been told of ENOCH. That he is a patriarch, father of Methuselah and great grandfather of Noah, the architect of the original Zion, the legendary 'City of Yahweh', inventor of the alphabet and calendar. Taken away with God and shown the 'secrets of heaven and earth, returning with the 'weights and measures' for all humankind. Ahh..lest we not forget the KEYS OF ENOCH!

Unknown to most Christians he was also the Egyptians THOTH, the 'Lord of Magic and Time. He was HERMES to the Greeks, the 'Messenger of the gods'. Ironically , although the Christian congregations have been taught to avoid anything of pagan or idol worshipping faiths, the saintly ENOCH is non other than the Celtic wizard MERLIN, who disappears up an apple tree to the mythic Avalon, seeking the secret of immortality and vowing to return.

Just like the Book of Revelations, the Pagan religions also speak of the same traditions, ie. the Mayan legend of Quetzacoatal, promises a return of knowledge at 'the end of time', or the end of this present time cycle. Sound pretty close to 'All things shall be revealed...doesn't it'. Although removed from our bible history years ago by early 'religious leaders', Enoch is still known by most theological students. From the Dead Sea Scrolls we were able again to regain the hidden knowledge of this patriarch and read his works as he describes a wondrous ancient civilization, who misused the KEYS of higher knowledge and were unable to save themselves from the last cataclysm. Thus ..both literally and figuratively they lost the 'keys' ..they lost all higher knowledge.

ALL THINGS SHALL BE REVEALED...

But of course , first through the Elite and their teams of scientists and archeologists..., and over 30 years later they are now trickling down to the common man, of which I highly suspect was not welcomed by those in power .nor by corporate religions.

The extraordinary discoveries in Egypt and other parts of the world, describe not just an advanced technology but, evolutionary path beyond our present state.

Careful scientific examination of the world’s key pyramid sites, reveal them to be sophisticated harmonic structures, not only mirroring positions of the planets and stellar systems but, designed to mimic the chakras and harmonic cavities of the human body. Every stone within the Great Pyramid is harmonically tuned to a specific frequency or musical tone. Even the sarcophagus in the centre of the Great Pyramid is tuned to the frequency of the human heart beat.

Astonishing experiments, conducted by Dr. Hurtak and colleagues at the Great Pyramid and other sites in the South Americas, demonstrate the pyramids to be voice-activated "geophysical computers." Intoning specific ancient sounds, the scientific team produced visible standing waves of light, above and within the pyramids and were even able to penetrate, hitherto, inaccessible chambers. Subsequent discoveries indicate the ancient priest-scientists employed some sort of harmonic sound technology within the temple structures.

The lost Enochian knowledge reveals the mother tongue as a "language of Light". Known to the ancients as HIBURU, it is the primal seed language, introduced at the beginning of this time cycle. Modern research confirms, the most ancient form Hebrew to be a natural language, the alphabetic forms emerging from the phosphene flare patterns of the brain. The same shapes, in fact, born of a spinning vortex. It is a true language of light, coursing through our very nervous system.

Encoding the natural waveform geometries of the physical world, Hiburu is a harmonic language, mimicking the waveform properties of light. The "keys" Enoch speaks of, turn out to be sound keys, keys to be vibratory matrix of reality itself, the mythic "Power of the World". The Enochian knowledge describes sonic equations, encoded within the ancient mantras and god names, capable of directly affect the nervous system and producing profound effect of healing and higher consciousness states.

IF YOU WOULD SPEAK WITH THE GODS, YOU MUST FIRST LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THE GODS

As the ancient texts declare, "If you would speak with the gods you must first learn the language of the gods."

DNA, the ancient cabalistic "Tree Of Life" portrayed in the Biblical Torah, is now coming to be viewed as a live vibrating structure, rather than a fixed tape recording. Many modern scientists, regard DNA as a shimmering, waveform configuration, able to be modified by light, radiation, magnetic fields or sonic pulses. The legacy of Thoth/Enoch suggests this "language of Light", the harmonic science of the ancients, could actually affect DNA.

The evidence in Egypt, indicates this was the grand 6,000 year genetic experiment attempted by the Egyptians, the quest for immortality and the stars, a quest described by the great ones of old, a quest initiated by Gilgamesh so very long ago. The Egyptians were not fixated on the afterlife, as thought by early Christian translators but, focussed on creating a higher type of human. Along with many ancient cultures, they believed DNA came from the stars and was destined to return.

The knowledge of Thoth/Enoch implies humans are meant to evolve beyond our present terrestrial form, as the Bible tells us, "we may become greater than angels". The Egyptians record stories of the "Star Walkers", occasional individuals who, like Enoch, travelled "beyond the Great Eye of Orion" and returned, to walk like gods amongst men. Despite the bleaching of semi-divine beings from modern consciousness, could it be possible, as the ancient texts insist, we are destined to "become as gods"? are the Mayan "Lords of Light" and the Egyptian/Tibetan "Shining Ones" really a higher form of human? Is this
why the elite ones have kept their work secret from us..is this why archeologist have kept secrets of this wonderful race from us..Is this why they do not devulge the truth to us on our creation and evolution history. Are they saving this information only for them. Questions yet to be answered.....

According to many earth legends, such beings are supposed to return regularly, at the beginning and end of each time cycle, the 13,000 year half-point of our solar system’s 26,000 year zodiacal orbit around galaxy centre. Because of conditions on our galactic orbit, these 13,000 year intervals or "worlds", seem to be separated by cataclysmic upheaval.

According to the "calendar in stone" of the Great Pyramid, which describes the so-called "Phoenix Cycle" of our galactic orbit, the present time period ends (converted to our present calendar) in the year 2012 AD. The Greek word PHOENIX, derived from the Egyptian word, PA-HANOK, actually means, "The House of Enoch".

The Enochian knowledge suggests, these regular cataclysmic changes act as an evolutionary agent provocateur, to quicken the resident life forms to the next evolutionary phase, prior to exodus from the womb planet. Human evolution may proceed more rapidly than previously thought. The evidence now appearing, records civilizations before us, who mastered the physical continuum and progressed beyond this world. There were also those who failed. We, too, have equal opportunity to make it or break it.

The discoveries emerging from Egypt, describe the existence of a world wide pyramid temple system in prehistory, mounted like antennae on the key energy meridians, which were employed by ancient priest-scientists as a musical system to stabilize the tectonic plates of the planet... cataclysmic geology at it’s finest. From the mother tongue word JEDAIAH, meaning "the way of the Word" or "the power of the Word", the ancient JEDAI priests used the language of Light to tune the planet like a giant harmonic bell. Much is being rediscovered in the last days of this time cycle. In the words of Dr. Jay Franz, of the Omega Foundation, "even if we don't dare to name it, there is a universal feeling of something impending on the world stage."

Since the beginning of 2002, Dr. J.J. Hurtak and a European team of investigators and explorers have been recording the construction of a massive system of walls being placed around the historic pyramidal sites and the larger unexcavated area of Giza, Egypt — in total, an area covering approximately eight square kilometers. Why build these massive walls at this time? Certainly Giza is one of the finest archaeological zones of the world. Are there new treasures of ancient Egypt yet to be uncovered that require sophisticated technology and surveillance platforms, to protect the ongoing research along the Giza plateau? Has, perhaps, an area been discovered that shows tracings of rare earths and unique minerals? Or is it simply, as some officials are claiming, a move to protect the plateau from terrorists and control the masses of tourists visiting the area?

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/tunnels.html

Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:32 pm
GT Truther

Hi All..
Good find Dex

The best clues always surface when you "follow the money"...

About a week after 9/11 I ran into an old friend who is a futures trader at the Sydney SXS (stock exchange) ..

He told me that the week before 9/11 there had been unusually heavy trading on PUTS and FUTURES on the American market .. he also mentioned an unusually high volume of currency trading ( buying against currency fluctuations) ..

So this article from Michael Salla rings very deeply and true with me .. ( shudder)

I keep a very close eye on the goings on in American politics these days ..

I can't help but think that the possibilities of another election in the US are getting fainter by the day ..

Here's how I see it ..

An attack on Iran would preclude the need for nasty and unpredictable elections .
especially if theres some sort of retaliation.

A state of emergency would ensue, and PRESTO!!! Bush /Cheney dont have to be voted out of office ..

( I believe that their safety from prosecution for treason and war crimes depends on this)

So what you have here is a "wag the dog" scenario.

Given the amount of protective ( for the administration ) laws being shunted through congress, I think that the situation I just illustrated is horrifyingly possible ..

Heres another article about the "sabre rattling" regarding Iran ...

Cheney Orders Media To Sell Attack On Iran
Fox News, Wall Street Journal instructed to launch PR blitz for upcoming military strike
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
September 4, 2007

Dick Cheney has ordered top Neo-Con media outlets, including Fox News and the Wall Street Journal, to unleash a PR blitz to sell a war with Iran from today, according to Barnett Rubin, the highly respected Afghanistan expert at New York University.

The New Yorker magazine reports that Rubin had a conversation with a member of a top neoconservative institution in Washington, who told him that "instructions" had been passed on from the Office of the Vice-President to roll out a campaign for war with Iran in the week after Labor Day.

"It will be coordinated with the American Enterprise Institute, the Wall Street Journal, the Weekly Standard, Commentary, Fox, and the usual suspects, writes Rubin, "It will be heavy sustained assault on the airwaves, designed to knock public sentiment into a position from which a war can be maintained. Evidently they don’t think they’ll ever get majority support for this—they want something like 35-40 percent support, which in their book is “plenty.”

Rubin subsequently confirmed with a second source that the propaganda coup had been launched and the individual, another top Neo-Con at a major think tank, had this to say about it: “I am a Republican. I am a conservative. But I’m not a raging lunatic. This is lunatic.”

(Article continues below)

An organized mass media campaign to propagandize for a military strike on Iran mirrors exactly what happened in late 2002 in preparation for the invasion of Iraq and would be seen as par for the course in anticipation of an attack that presidential candidate Ron Paul amongst other expert observers fear will take place within 12 months.

The issuance of orders for Neo-Con mass media arms to push for an assault on Iran also puts the U.S. on red alert for a terror attack, whether real or manufactured, which Dick Cheney has already promised will immediately be blamed on Iran no matter who the real culprits are.

On August 1st, 2005 the American Conservative reported that Cheney had tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan involved a massive air strike on Iran which included the use of nuclear weapons.

The publication reported that, "The response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States," meaning that any such attack will immediately be blamed on Iran and any evidence to the contrary will be buried.

The London Times reported on Sunday that the Pentagon had finalized plans for a 3 day blitz designed to annihilate 1,200 targets in Iran and destroy the country's military capability.

Alexis Debat, director of terrorism and national security at the Nixon Center, said last week that US military planners were not preparing for “pinprick strikes” against Iran’s nuclear facilities. “They’re about taking out the entire Iranian military,” he said.

Debat was speaking at a meeting organised by The National Interest, a conservative foreign policy journal. He told The Sunday Times that the US military had concluded: “Whether you go for pinprick strikes or all-out military action, the reaction from the Iranians will be the same.” It was, he added, a “very legitimate strategic calculus”.

Rhetoric regarding a potential military attack on Iran has heated again over the past week, with President Bush having warned of the risk of a "nuclear holocaust" if the country was allowed to acquire nuclear capability.

In a speech last Monday, French President Nicolas Sarkozy said that a diplomatic push by the world's powers to rein in Tehran's nuclear program was the only alternative to "an Iranian bomb or the bombing of Iran."

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad subsequently stated that a U.S. attack on Iran was "impossible" due to U.S. troops being tied down in Afghanistan and Iraq. Yesterday, he claimed to have proof that the U.S. were not planning to attack, bizarrely citing his mathematical skills as an engineer and faith in God.

A January poll by Ipsos found that 40% of Americans thought it likely that Iran would be attacked by the end of the year. The U.S. has stationed three aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, the Nimitz, a nuclear-powered carrier, John C. Stennis Strike Group, and Dwight D. Eisenhower, a relief carrier.

The U.S. government is openly funding and supporting the activities of Jundullah, a Sunni Al-Qaeda terrorist group formerly headed by the alleged mastermind of 9/11, to carry out bombings in Iran and destabilize Ahmadinejad's power base.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard military was recently declared to be a terrorist organization by the White House, another ominous sign that an attack is being readied.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/se ... orders.htm

Best Wishes ..
Nodstar*

Post Script ...

here's a link to an online stock market analyst's report on the curious goings on re the stockmarket ..

http://financialsense.com/fsu/editorial ... /0831.html
I wont post it cos its VERY long and detailed, but heres a relevant quote from it..

"There is currently several billion dollars in option bets on a global basis with the speculative premise that we will see a major drop of 15-25% or greater in the next 21 days. These are not just your run of the mill speculative option-plays these are very specific bets of a magnitude never seen before (the only comparison is the huge bets taken prior to 911.)"

Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:48 pm
GT Truther

I Love Rense's pic today its true! Its over for the PTB. The people have awoken to the truth.

Dex wrote:
Cross posting from Pupp's Forum:

Hi All..
Good find Dex

The best clues always surface when you "follow the money"...

About a week after 9/11 I ran into an old friend who is a futures trader at the Sydney SXS (stock exchange) ..

He told me that the week before 9/11 there had been unusually heavy trading on PUTS and FUTURES on the American market .. he also mentioned an unusually high volume of currency trading ( buying against currency fluctuations) ..

So this article from Michael Salla rings very deeply and true with me .. ( shudder)

I keep a very close eye on the goings on in American politics these days ..

I can't help but think that the possibilities of another election in the US are getting fainter by the day ..

Here's how I see it ..

An attack on Iran would preclude the need for nasty and unpredictable elections .
especially if theres some sort of retaliation.

A state of emergency would ensue, and PRESTO!!! Bush /Cheney dont have to be voted out of office ..

( I believe that their safety from prosecution for treason and war crimes depends on this)

So what you have here is a "wag the dog" scenario.

Given the amount of protective ( for the administration ) laws being shunted through congress, I think that the situation I just illustrated is horrifyingly possible ..

Heres another article about the "sabre rattling" regarding Iran ...

Cheney Orders Media To Sell Attack On Iran
Fox News, Wall Street Journal instructed to launch PR blitz for upcoming military strike
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
September 4, 2007

Dick Cheney has ordered top Neo-Con media outlets, including Fox News and the Wall Street Journal, to unleash a PR blitz to sell a war with Iran from today, according to Barnett Rubin, the highly respected Afghanistan expert at New York University.

The New Yorker magazine reports that Rubin had a conversation with a member of a top neoconservative institution in Washington, who told him that "instructions" had been passed on from the Office of the Vice-President to roll out a campaign for war with Iran in the week after Labor Day.

"It will be coordinated with the American Enterprise Institute, the Wall Street Journal, the Weekly Standard, Commentary, Fox, and the usual suspects, writes Rubin, "It will be heavy sustained assault on the airwaves, designed to knock public sentiment into a position from which a war can be maintained. Evidently they don’t think they’ll ever get majority support for this—they want something like 35-40 percent support, which in their book is “plenty.”

Rubin subsequently confirmed with a second source that the propaganda coup had been launched and the individual, another top Neo-Con at a major think tank, had this to say about it: “I am a Republican. I am a conservative. But I’m not a raging lunatic. This is lunatic.”

(Article continues below)

An organized mass media campaign to propagandize for a military strike on Iran mirrors exactly what happened in late 2002 in preparation for the invasion of Iraq and would be seen as par for the course in anticipation of an attack that presidential candidate Ron Paul amongst other expert observers fear will take place within 12 months.

The issuance of orders for Neo-Con mass media arms to push for an assault on Iran also puts the U.S. on red alert for a terror attack, whether real or manufactured, which Dick Cheney has already promised will immediately be blamed on Iran no matter who the real culprits are.

On August 1st, 2005 the American Conservative reported that Cheney had tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan involved a massive air strike on Iran which included the use of nuclear weapons.

The publication reported that, "The response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States," meaning that any such attack will immediately be blamed on Iran and any evidence to the contrary will be buried.

The London Times reported on Sunday that the Pentagon had finalized plans for a 3 day blitz designed to annihilate 1,200 targets in Iran and destroy the country's military capability.

Alexis Debat, director of terrorism and national security at the Nixon Center, said last week that US military planners were not preparing for “pinprick strikes” against Iran’s nuclear facilities. “They’re about taking out the entire Iranian military,” he said.

Debat was speaking at a meeting organised by The National Interest, a conservative foreign policy journal. He told The Sunday Times that the US military had concluded: “Whether you go for pinprick strikes or all-out military action, the reaction from the Iranians will be the same.” It was, he added, a “very legitimate strategic calculus”.

Rhetoric regarding a potential military attack on Iran has heated again over the past week, with President Bush having warned of the risk of a "nuclear holocaust" if the country was allowed to acquire nuclear capability.

In a speech last Monday, French President Nicolas Sarkozy said that a diplomatic push by the world's powers to rein in Tehran's nuclear program was the only alternative to "an Iranian bomb or the bombing of Iran."

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad subsequently stated that a U.S. attack on Iran was "impossible" due to U.S. troops being tied down in Afghanistan and Iraq. Yesterday, he claimed to have proof that the U.S. were not planning to attack, bizarrely citing his mathematical skills as an engineer and faith in God.

A January poll by Ipsos found that 40% of Americans thought it likely that Iran would be attacked by the end of the year. The U.S. has stationed three aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, the Nimitz, a nuclear-powered carrier, John C. Stennis Strike Group, and Dwight D. Eisenhower, a relief carrier.

The U.S. government is openly funding and supporting the activities of Jundullah, a Sunni Al-Qaeda terrorist group formerly headed by the alleged mastermind of 9/11, to carry out bombings in Iran and destabilize Ahmadinejad's power base.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard military was recently declared to be a terrorist organization by the White House, another ominous sign that an attack is being readied.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/se ... orders.htm

Best Wishes ..
Nodstar*

Post Script ...

here's a link to an online stock market analyst's report on the curious goings on re the stockmarket ..

http://financialsense.com/fsu/editorial ... /0831.html
I wont post it cos its VERY long and detailed, but heres a relevant quote from it..

"There is currently several billion dollars in option bets on a global basis with the speculative premise that we will see a major drop of 15-25% or greater in the next 21 days. These are not just your run of the mill speculative option-plays these are very specific bets of a magnitude never seen before (the only comparison is the huge bets taken prior to 911.)"

Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:05 pm
GT Truther

Just in time for adding to "Grab and Dash" Packs for the End of the World!. Shady will most assuredly add a few of these to his survival pack.... along with ample and liberal does of beer :)

Oh ;) Pee is not only good for batteries, but the nitrates can be distilled to produce potassium nitrates for improvised munitions. ;)

-------------------------
Quote:
Original URL: http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/09/04/nopopo/
Pee-powered battery unveiled
By James Sherwood
Published Tuesday 4th September 2007 12:16 GMT

The trouble with batteries is that there never seems to be a power socket in sight when you want to charge them up. Thankfully, one manufacturer has developed a battery that should be slightly easier to recharge, thanks to its ability to run off a variety of liquids, including water and urine.

Dubbed NoPoPo, the battery has been developed by the Japanese company Aqua Power System and comes in standard AA and AAA formats. Although, larger capacities for use as auxiliary power supplies have been rumoured.

NoPoPo_battery
The NoPoPo battery

The AA and AAA batteries can be recharged with a variety of liquids, inserted into the chamber via a pipette and the basic principle is that a mixture of magnesium and carbon reacts when mixed with a liquid to produce, in the case of the AA battery, up to 500 milliamp-hours (mAh) of life. This puts them on a par with existing zinc-carbon AA batteries; however, existing alkaline batteries have a longer life of between 1700 and 3000 mAh.

It’s rumoured the batteries retain their charge for up to 10 years, but they can be recharged only a limited number of times. It’s also thought they could be slightly less harmful for the environment than existing battery compounds, because they can run off more, ahem, natural substances.

Unfortunately, the NoPoPo batteries are on sale only in Japan at the moment and a European release date or price has not yet been mentioned.

This latest battery concept marks the most recent in a series of new battery-power designs. Earlier this month, boffins at Sony unveiled a battery design based on sugar (http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/08/24 ... r_battery/), which it claimed could generate enough power to run an MP3 player.

In May, Australian researchers from the University of Queensland (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/05/03 ... fuel_cell/) even teamed up with beer-brewer Foster’s to power up a battery by brewing waste.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:56 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Blowing Smoke-Filled Vortex Rings
Dondep wrote:
While sharing the same military weaponry, the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) that Dr Deagle witnessed first-hand are for the protection of the Elite during a poleshift that will ostensibly be caused by those so-called stargates and the descent of this solar system through the 'galactic ecliptic'.

Don,

As you know, I have an insider who has also confirmed these underground bases. But that is all he has done, he won't tell me much more than that. However, he did say that the spaces were built for protection against HUMAN threat not alien or astroid. He also mentioned that in the meantime, they are used to conduct secret government experaments related to national security and military development. It was for this reason he wouldn't discuss them further.

I have had other aquatences who are deep into the military who have confirmed these caverns and saw them used as training facilities for war in Afganistan. My uncle Ramer Shriber worked in one while developing the timing mechanisum on the first atom bomb.

We know they do exist yet the military publicly denies there existance.

As far as 'Looking Glass' is concerned, Dan spoke of this as being a flash of images that he couldn't make any sense of, displaying future events in a series of possabilities flashing back and forth between timelines so fast it was hard to make out what you were seeing. He told me it was scary, confusing, and proof that the future is unwritten. That is what he personally told me. His story has changed since then. I believe there is a lot of MBM invloved in that. Another attempt to cash in on what the public finds facinating. Once people started to show an interest, the story changed from DB being allowed one viewing before it's distruction to MBM having multiple viewings with DB at her side. She really tries to write herself into the story at every opertunity, from phoney degrees (yes, I saw them - still waiting on that varification from France, BTW), to books, to DVD's, to the majestic (how long was she reporting on DB before she decided to disclose the fact that 'oh yeah, my family was part of the eliteist group called the MJ-12, so yeah I have special privlages tied to the DB saga, so yeah you can interview me too 'cause I'm really important too'....sheesh!)

Regaurdless, IMHO, there are so many conflicting stories and reports on LG, that you have to take everything you hear on the subject with a grain of salt.

Peace.

Dag

Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:09 pm
GT Truther

Off Topic but still an eye openner.. Submitted it personally to Digg.com :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ana105.xml

Quote:
Princess Diana death dossier 'disappears'

By Richard Holt
Last Updated: 1:19am BST 06/09/2007

Tens of thousands of legal documents and photographs detailing the circumstances surrounding the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, have gone missing, according to a French newspaper.
# Diana, Princess of Wales

Just weeks before the opening of the high-profile inquest into her death, Le Figaro reported that a Parisian lawyer had been told a dossier more than a metre high has disappeared.

Diana, Princess of Wales. Le Figaro has reported claims by a French lawyer that important documents surrounding her death have disappeared
The inquest into Diana's death is due to open on Oct 2

Jean-Louis Pelletier, who represents a French paparazzi photographer, said his request for access to the case files had been turned down by the French courts, as the entire dossier could not be found.

"It's the first time I've seen anything like this. There are certainly files that disappear from time to time, but, in this particular case, it's not normal," he said.

"All the more so since the case is still ongoing."

Mr Pelletier is the lawyer for Fabrice Chassery, one of nine paparazzi accused of the manslaughter of Diana and her companion Dodi Fayed after they were killed in a car crash in a tunnel under the Pont de l'Alma bridge ten years ago.

The charges were dismissed in 2002.

Mr Pelletier wanted access to the case files to prove Mr Chassery took one of the most notorious pictures of Diana, which showed her trapped in the wreckage of her Mercedes moments after the crash.
advertisement

The picture was published after the accident but quickly withdrawn, and deposited in the French courts' case files.

Mr Pelletier claims it has since been republished as part of a US documentary in 2004 and then again in Spanish and French publications last year, and wants to halt further publication.

He told Le Figaro that the original case files could not be found anywhere in the records of the French High Court, or the Court of Appeal. He has also searched at local district courts without success, he said.

The coroner's office in London, which is conducting the inquest, said in a statement: "The coroner received a vast quantity of documents, photos and other primary evidence from the French authorities. These included the French judicial dossier, as well as further material. "

At today's final preliminary hearing it was revealed that the jury will be taken to Paris to see the scene of the fatal crash on Aug 31, 1997.

Ian Burnett QC, counsel for the inquest, said the jury - made up of members of the public - would travel to the French capital with the coroner Lord Justice Scott Baker and the interested parties.

Lord Justice Baker is leading the inquest into the events surrounding the death of Diana, Dodi and their driver Henri Paul.

An earlier inquiry headed by Lord Stevens, the former Metropolitan Police Commissioner, concluded that Mr Paul had been over the drink-driving limit at the time of the crash.

Lord Justice Baker said that proceedings must be completed within six months of the Oct 2 start date.

Information appearing on telegraph.co.uk is the copyright of Telegraph Media Group Limited and must not be reproduced in any medium without licence. For the full copyright statement see Copyright

Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:11 pm
GT Truther

*Just to add Atlas companies and printers are already printing new globes and maps for schools with no ice at the North Pole. Remember how in school we learned maps and snow covered North Pole thats now just memory. Our grandchildren will grow up in world where Polar bears will be stuffed in museums listed under extinct animals.

Quote:
http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/?p=264

Arctic ice cap will disappear in 20 years, say scientists
Filed under: Uncategorised, Global Warming, Climate Change — Maryking @ Sep 5th, 2007

The US National Snow and Ice Data Centre (NSIDC) publishes its data on conditions in the Arctic at the end of every summer, or “melt season”. This year’s details, released yesterday, show that levels of ice in the Arctic Ocean are lower than ever before.

Arctic specialist Dr Mark Serreze comments that “It’s amazing. It’s simply fallen off a cliff and we’re still losing ice.”

Due to the increased rate of melting the Northwest Passage, which connects the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, is now almost completely clear; 100 years ago when it was first navigated by explorers it took over two years to find a safe route through the thick, compact ice. Researchers also think that the north-east passage, along Russia’s Arctic coast, could open later this September.

The NSIDC notes that “as of today, ice extent in 2007 was 1 million square kilometers (386,000 square miles) less than the same day in 2005.”

“Why has the melt season progressed so quickly? The answer lies in a combination of high temperatures, changes in the age and thickness of ice, and fluctuations in atmospheric circulations.”

If the increased rate of melting continues, the summertime Arctic could be totally free of ice by 2030.

Dr Mark Serreze concludes that “The rules are starting to change and what’s changing the rules is the input of greenhouse gases. This year puts the exclamation mark on a series of record lows that tell us something is happening.”

Rapidly decreasing ice levels have implications for the survival of polar bears, who live only in the Arctic. Due to habitat loss they are now considered an endangered species by the Natural Resources Defense Council. Andrew Wetzler, Director of the Endangered Species Project said in April that “the plight of these animals is critical, and so is the sense that the changes affecting them are eventually going to affect us.”

Sources include: National Snow and Ice Data Centre; Natural Resources Defence Council.

http://www.nrdc.org/media/2007/070409.asp

Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:14 pm
GT Truther

The REAL Face of Majestic Twelve J6: Zbigniew Brzezinski --- Former National Security Advisor under President Carter.

Quote:

[SHADY Add: On który zdradza jego społeczeństwo jego dziedzictwo.]

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/250 ... i_911.html

Human-Deficient Brzezinski Exposed for 9/11 Culpability
Security Attempts to Seize Activist's Video Tape and Intimidate Free Speech During Oration by
'Grand' Architect and Trilateral Player Serving Agenda of Would-Be Global Landlords

Aaron Dykes / JonesReport | April 25, 2007

We Are Change activist and 9/11 Truther Luke Rudkowski narrowly escaped from literal goons overseeing a Zbigniew Brzezinski speaking engagement. The brute force now closely guarding the establishment objected, it seems, to the unmasking question aimed at the former member of the Carter Administration, who was selected for public service-- along with the majority of that administration-- from the more private, but no less influential Trilateral Commission, founded by David Rockefeller.

Security not only tried to silence and remove the critical activist, it attempted to confiscate his video tape of the encounter by force, cornering Rudkowski into the position of running for escape after announcing that "9/11 was an inside job" and "national sovereignty will prevail" during his escorted departure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC5Q3TWvUi8

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2767695536

Luke's limited opportunity to put forward a question to Brzezinski was wisely used in a quick, but articulate and carefully worded message that seeks to set-aside Brzezinski's layers of faux-legitimacy and address actual, relevant issues which actually affecting the real world-- peeling off deceptive and charming rhetoric in which the punch-drunk crowd readily indulged:

"Earlier on in this year, you gave a speech to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where you alluded to the fact that the Bush Administration may stage a terrorist attack to justify a military action against Iran. And then in your book, you also addressed the fact that a memo where Bush and Blair discussed painting a U2 spy plane in U.N. colors so Saddam would shoot it down."

"Although you have argued that deceptions to the American public may be necessary in order to deal with these enemies, how are we to know how many other terrorist attacks have been state-sponsored false flag incidents including the largest one-- the attacks of 9/11?"

"How do we know, how do the American people know that 9/11 wasn't staged, wasn't engineered by you, David Rockefeller, the Trilateral Commission, the C.F.R. (crowd begins to boo, hiss and react) and Bilderberg Group, sir?"

"It's a question. Answer my question. You sponsored al Qaida, sir. You are a criminal. You sponsored al Qaida. In 1979, you gave them money. That's true. You are C.F.R. scum. You are C.F.R. and New World Order scum. You and David Rockefeller will never have a New World Order. National sovereignty will prevail."

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/060 ... inski.html

As the question was quashed, the crowd cheered at Brzezinski's insistence that Rudkowski "sit down and shut up." The crowd yells back to Luke "You are scum."

The New York based group We Are Change has had its share of challenges to the right of free speech and has had to fight for the rights of alternate media, which is largely internet-based and thus often appears less legitimate than establishment-cosy mainstream media. Recently the group was harassed by police outside ABC Studios during a peaceful demonstration of support for Rosie's public assertion of 9/11 Truth.

During another demonstration in front of the new Building 7, police confiscate the group's camera and literally accuse them of being "terrorists." SEE VIDEO BELOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFIaG_B6298

Here, Luke asserted that he "has every right" to security over challenges that his rights to free speech and existence as media are somehow invalid.

Rudkowski's attempt to bring accountability to Brzezinski's doorstep is not the vain act of demanding attention from notable civil servants, nor the pursuit of some mere messenger in New World Order false-flag terror. Brzezinski's penchant for designs of world architecture and provocateured re-mapping is well documented, primarily by the thoroughly-articulated visions of American primacy and geopolitical dominance penned by his own hand. He is a key tactician in the globalist system and his strategy is clearly laid out in his book, The Grand Chessboard.

His role in 9/11 itself is not directly established, yet statements of cold strategy reveal his callous attitude towards the worth of human life and its relevant price towards geostrategic goals:

"The attitude of the American public toward the external projection of American power has been much more ambivalent. The public supported America's engagement in World War II largely because of the shock effect of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor." (The Grand Chessboard pp 24-5)

"The pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being." (The Grand Chessboard p. 35)

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." (The Grand Chessboard p. 211)

That crafted policy-- dating to 1997-- was echoed only three years later by the Project for a New American Century (PNAC), a think tank highly influential in the formation and focus of the Bush Administration's foreign policy.

The PNAC policy paper Rebuilding America's Defense mapped out a plan for American primacy and suggested-- spinning Brzezinski's notion of a "sudden threat" causing a "shock effect" like Pearl Harbor to foster support into an idea of their own:

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event — like a new Pearl Harbor."

The hypothetical strategy for cultivating American power out of human sacrifice and a "widely-perceived direct external threat" was conveniently picked up by the Council on Foreign Relations, of which Brzezinski has been a long-time member, just three days after the 9/11 attacks:

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use the disaster . . . to carry out what his father - a phrase his father used I think only once, and it hasn't been used since - and that is a New World Order."
- Senator Gary Hart at the Council on Foreign Relations, September 14, 2001

While the PNAC doctrine was clearly instrumental in the approach to an Iraqi war, Brzezinski's idea goes further, not simply seeking a war for profit, but to craft an entire cultural pre disposal towards world dominance led by a completely hegemonic and imperial America-- making the case for America as the "first and last truly global superpower."

"In brief, for the United States, Eurasian geostrategy involves the purposeful management of geostrategically dynamic states and the careful handling of geopolitically catalytic states, in keeping with the twin interests of America in the short-term: preservation of its unique global power and in the long-run transformation of it into increasingly institutionalized global cooperation."

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

This framework for American hegemony in context of regional and global cooperation is echoed and reinforced in true PROJECT MOCKINGBIRD style by influential academics and political scientists, including the likes of John Ikenberry, Francis Fukyama and Samuel Huntington.

His foreign policy methods have predominated the think tank and intellectual circles that feed politicians in power, with younger foreign policy elites like James B. Steinberg (member of Bilderberg, Trilateral, C.F.R., former Brookings Institute and current Dean at the L.B.J. School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas) waiting to take the lead in mapping out a policy approach aimed at achieving ruthless goals of world control and targeting geostrategic pivots that would spearhead regional cohesion and insure regional influence-- with Iran-control in key focus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

James B. Steinberg, for one, writes justifying "preventive war" with Iran on the agenda's horizon -- selling its efficacy in dealing with even "latent" threats like "terrorism and weapons proliferation" while carrying the legitimacy of policy agreed upon by a United Nations security council, or failing that, at least a "regional organization," or perhaps even a "coalition of like-minded states" which might prevail in relative legitimacy-- revealing that truly sovereign bodies would be reduced to their relevant function and usefulness in justifying an end through any means beneficial.

"Conditional sovereignty is central to a new norm of state responsibility."

"One problem with the Bush doctrine, then, is not that it is overly reliant on preventive force but that it too narrowly conceives of its use."

"The Bush administration got the first step right, and the logic of its arguments builds toward the second. But it has gotten step three wrong. Unilateralism is not the only alternative to the Security Council."

Calling out such treasonous behavior is important in activism, for reasons only beginning with exposure. Willfully provocating war for strategic purposes does not fit within a gray world where the end-justifies the means; it is the regrettable case of unrestrained, elite madmen plotting and executing for world dominance and personnel profit.

Zbigniew Brzezinski doesn't favor war with Iran, but definitely concurs with Iran's strategic preeminence. He hopes diplomacy will be sufficient to facilitate regional dominance, noting the risks war could have in triggering Russia or even China into war over threats to its interests and/or sense of space. He also cites the potential strain on military capabilities. He is, though, clearly intent on influencing Iran to the greatest degree possible, exercising force if it becomes necessary.

"That puts a premium on maneuver and manipulation in order to prevent the emergence of a hostile coalition that could eventually seek to challenge America's primacy..."(Regarding Middle East strategy in The Grand Chessboard p. 198)

Going it the calm route could translate into faster control of more pieces. Brzezinski wants the whole map, not just the short gain cash cows, and won't advocate taking Iran alone at the cost of sacrificing EU-courted Ukraine and Caucasus/ Central Asian prizes, including Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia and Armenia, which he assesses as all potentially vulnerable if Russia stays weak [The Grand Chessboard].

He has stated, in justification for his tactical, financial and organizational founding of the Taliban during the late 70s as a means of sufficiently weakening the Soviet Union:

"Which is more important in world history: The Taliban or the fall of the Soviet Empire? A few over-excited Islamists or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the Cold War?”

The modern-day Machiavelli puts his "grand" scheming above the limitations of legitimate threat response, provocateured threat response and even Steinberg's pseudo-justified "latent" threats-- he's goes right for the spoils themselves as justification.

War actually justified-- publicly-- as war for the sake of world domination and primacy of the American way. A visionary-- past the vain pretense of cause. A man who wants true results. Advanced Hegelian thinking, skipping the gaming steps of problem and reaction-- Zbigniew Brzezinski has a solution.

Zbigniew Brzezinski with Osama bin Laden, 1979

Activist Luke Rudkowski was apt to meet the clear-headed and cynical approach of Brzezinski with well-read and cutting comments dissecting the real agendas guiding the smokescreen force of false-flag attacks and provocateured events that lie at the heart of the true enemy at hand.

It is important to meet as many of our "public servants" with questions about 9/11 Truth and demand their attention and attempt to harness their representative power to turn around the New World Order government-- which is riding away on the robust engine of American economic and military might.

However, it is important to keep focus on the real forces pulling the strings. Brzezinski is something of the helmsman functionary, right hand man to the globalist owners who demand orchestration and control. Rudkowski, a founding member of We Are Change, was also instrumental in organizing protest at the Council on Foreign Relations during the multi-pronged demonstrations on the fifth anniversary of the 9/11 false-flag attack-- seeking to hold responsible not only the functionaries who carried out the state-sponsored attack, but the ideas behind that, and those who shape those ideas.

Rudkowski is not grandstanding, but attacking with precision, when he ends the video with a message: "Yeah, Brzezinski, you got yours." He certainly had it coming.

"This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of one world government. National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept."

--- Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter

Full Story at

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/250 ... i_911.html

Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
GT Truther

Keep in mind every time the Military holds and "exercises" chaos breaks out. On 9/11 they were holding 'drills' too!

Shady.

Quote:
http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=4185

NORTHCOM Plans 5 Day Martial Law Exercise
Published on Wednesday, September 05, 2007.

AddThis Social Bookmarking Widget

By Lee Rogers - Intel Strike Contributing Writer

The United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) has just announced plans for an anti-terrorism exercise called Vigilant Shield 08. The exercise which is slated to run from October 15th to October 20th is described as a way to prepare, prevent and respond to any number of national crises. The exercise is simply a test case scenario for the implementation of martial law. Although the description of the exercise is disturbing, USNORTHCOM also announced that they are more prepared for a natural disaster and a terrorist attack after they used their response to Hurricane Katrina as a test laboratory. During Hurricane Katrina, authorities violated the constitutional rights of citizens by stealing people’s firearms and even relocating people against their will. These announcements are incredibly disturbing on a number of levels as the nature of Vigilant Shield 08 and the admission that Hurricane Katrina was used as a test laboratory shows that the government is actively preparing the military and government institutions for martial law.

Below is the full press release from USNORTHCOM describing Vigilant Shield 08. Also check out the Vigilant Shield 08 fact sheet by clicking here.

North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command along with U.S. Pacific Command, the Department of Homeland Security as well as local, state and other federal responders will exercise their response abilities against a variety of potential threats during Exercise Vigilant Shield ‘08, a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff-designated, North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and U.S. Northern Command (USNORTHCOM)-sponsored, and U.S. Joint Forces Command-supported Department of Defense exercise for homeland defense and defense support of civil authorities missions.

VS-08 will be conducted concurrent with Top Officials 4 (TOPOFF 4), the nation’s premier exercise of terrorism preparedness sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security, and several other linked exercises as part of the National Level Exercise 1-08. These linked exercises will take place Ocober 15-20 and are being conducted throughout the United States and in conjunction with several partner nations including Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom, as well as the Territory of Guam.

VS-08 and National Level Exercise 1-08 will provide local, state, tribal, interagency, Department of Defense, and non-governmental organizations and agencies involved in homeland security and homeland defense the opportunity to participate in a full range of exercise scenarios that will better prepare participants to prevent and respond to national crises. The participating organizations will conduct a multi-layered, civilian-led response to a national crisis.

USNORTHCOM’s primary exercise venues for VS-08 include locations in Oregon, Arizona and a cooperative venue with USPACOM in the Territory of Guam. NORAD’s aerospace detection and defense events will take place across all the exercise venues, to exercise the ability to mobilize resources for aerospace defense, aerospace control, maritime warning, and coordination of air operations in a disaster area.

This exercise is clearly a way to prepare government to respond to a national crisis with martial law. This announcement also follows a number of other news stories that indicate the government is becoming more actively prepared for the implementation of martial law.

These stories include the following:

George W. Bush issuing a presidential directive declaring that he is a dictator during the case of a national emergency be it a natural disaster, a terror attack or any number of crises.

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=2169

KSLA reporting that members of clergy will be used to convince people to submit to government in the case of declare martial law. See the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-BtWhs8qlg

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=3010

In addition to the announcement of Vigilant Shield 08, USNORTHCOM also announced that they have been using the lessons learned from Hurricane Katrina to better respond to crises. The response to Hurricane Katrina was essentially used as a test laboratory to implement martial law in a city. People were forced to relocate against their will and authorities stole people’s firearms in the name of safety despite these actions being entirely unconstitutional.

http://www.northcom.mil/News/2007/082907.html

From USNORTHCOM:

“Hurricane Katrina’s impact on this country was unprecedented. There are still many of our fellow Americans whose lives still haven’t returned to normal,” said Gen. Gene Renuart, commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command and USNORTHCOM. “It will take many years for the Gulf Coast to fully recover.

“The United States military was deeply involved in the response to the hurricane and subsequent flooding,” Renuart said. “While our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines helped thousands of people, we also learned many lessons.”

According to Renuart, USNORTHCOM has been using the lessons learned from Katrina to modify plans to respond to both natural disasters and potential terrorist actions.

Northern Command also admits in the same article that they have pre-scripted mission assignments coordinated with FEMA to implement martial law under the pretext of disaster response.

http://www.northcom.mil/News/2007/082907.html

From USNORTHCOM:

USNORTHCOM is ready to help federal, state and local officials to be prepared for a major hurricane and to be successful at conducting response operations, if necessary and requested by the primary responding agency. Some of the ways these objectives are being achieved are:

Through State Engagement programs, USNORTHCOM provides planning support to help states prepare for emergencies.

USNORTHCOM and its subordinates, as well as local, state and federal partners conduct major disaster exercises to refine processes and apply lessons learned.

Working with FEMA, USNORTHCOM has prepared pre-scripted mission assignments to accelerate the disaster response process.

USNORTHCOM conducted a major exercise with the National Guard in May to refine the interface between the National Guard and DoD.

There is no question that Vigilant Shield 08 is either government preparation for the implementation of martial law or a way for criminal elements within the government to distract emergency responders in order to conduct a false flag terror attack as a pretext to actually implement martial law and engage in foreign war. On September 11th, 2001 there were drills run by NORAD including Vigilant Guardian which served as a way to ensure that there was no adequate military response to the hi-jacked planes. A similar scenario unfolding with Vigilant Shield is not out of the question.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:07 am
GT Truther

An lastly and MOST importantly . Even shady needs a moment of laughter from the gloom and doom of the TRUTH and horrors appearing in news today.

So enjoy! :)

Humor:

The 9/11 conspiracy gets a boost of truth from a caveman on Faux News.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPhAiEkO7NE

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:37 am
GT Truther

Dagwood wrote:
Dondep wrote:
While sharing the same military weaponry, the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) that Dr Deagle witnessed first-hand are for the protection of the Elite during a poleshift that will ostensibly be caused by those so-called stargates and the descent of this solar system through the 'galactic ecliptic'.

Don,

As you know, I have an insider who has also confirmed these underground bases. But that is all he has done, he won't tell me much more than that. However, he did say that the spaces were built for protection against HUMAN threat not alien or astroid. He also mentioned that in the meantime, they are used to conduct secret government experaments related to national security and military development. It was for this reason he wouldn't discuss them further.

I have had other aquatences who are deep into the military who have confirmed these caverns and saw them used as training facilities for war in Afganistan. My uncle Ramer Shriber worked in one while developing the timing mechanisum on the first atom bomb.

We know they do exist yet the military publicly denies there existance.

As far as 'Looking Glass' is concerned, Dan spoke of this as being a flash of images that he couldn't make any sense of, displaying future events in a series of possabilities flashing back and forth between timelines so fast it was hard to make out what you were seeing. He told me it was scary, confusing, and proof that the future is unwritten. That is what he personally told me. His story has changed since then. I believe there is a lot of MBM invloved in that. Another attempt to cash in on what the public finds facinating. Once people started to show an interest, the story changed from DB being allowed one viewing before it's distruction to MBM having multiple viewings with DB at her side. She really tries to write herself into the story at every opertunity, from phoney degrees (yes, I saw them - still waiting on that varification from France, BTW), to books, to DVD's, to the majestic (how long was she reporting on DB before she decided to disclose the fact that 'oh yeah, my family was part of the eliteist group called the MJ-12, so yeah I have special privlages tied to the DB saga, so yeah you can interview me too 'cause I'm really important too'....sheesh!)

Regaurdless, IMHO, there are so many conflicting stories and reports on LG, that you have to take everything you hear on the subject with a grain of salt.

Peace.

Dag

Absolutely, Dag, one must take it not only with a grain of salt but suspend both belief and disbelief.

We know that such a device DOES in fact exist. We have differing accounts of its use (depending on the audience, I suppose, or how badly blurred Dan's bamboozlement has made him in the ongoing exploitation of his ego by the Maji and now, apparently, the Illuminati EU elements that tout his place in the 'history of the future'). Bill Uhouse's son Will S. is supposedly privy to many of the technical secrets of its construction, and while he may discuss those freely in Dan B.'s Treehouse Club think-tank, the only way to get to the bottom of the issue is to have everyone connected with that device subpoened before Congress to testify as to what they know. (NOT to what they DON'T know! :lol: ) We know the device allegedly cost approximately $4 billion; would there be a reason for Dan to lie about that? Not unless it cost $40 billion or more, in which case he can tout "it's only $4 billion of your taxpayer and drug dollars". Can we trust that Dan was told the truth? Of course NOT. So, we can only reasonably state it cost "a lot of money". Dan also tells us that it takes a 'pair' of them to work, and that there are two 'pairs'. One is located in India, and the American pair is (was?) based somewhere within the Area 51/Nevada Test site region, with half of that pair at what is known as the 'Tweezer facility'. We know from what Dan told you that he BELIEVES (based on alternating possibilities that are shown in the nefarious device) the future is 'unwritten'. What we DON'T know is how much weight even these varying possibilitities have in influencing policy-making decisions by the Maji. Even seeing 'possibilities' can skew the judgement of any human, particularly criminal Maji-cians who have held as their guiding principle "the ends justify the means". The X-Factors appear to be 1) the arrogance and predispositions of the viewer(s), and 2) the human foibles of the ones being viewed.

For a moment, take a step back and consider: all of us have the ability to 'think ahead' several moves, as a chess player does. We do it all the time, day after day, making decisions based on 'playing out' moves that we make in relation to what others are LIKELY to do were we to make a certain move. We know that if we walk blindly into traffic the probability is virtually 100% that we will be run over and die. We know that if we commit a crime we are likely to be arrested and jailed (unless we're cruising for gay Republican senators in airport restrooms :P ). Thesis, antithesis, synthesis. In my considered opinion, the only variables that can alter the probabilities are LOVE and HUMILITY. Both these qualities, naturally, don't come easily and in any quantity to the Maji. Having these qualitities in sufficient quantity allows one to "turn the other cheek" more easily, and thereby confound the expectations of such devices as the LG. This is why I continually echo the sentiment that such things show the viewer what they want to see, tell them what they want to hear, whether they know what they want consciously or not. Hence "self-fulfilling prophecy". An omniscent and almighty Creator (even His little intermediary creators) would never give the power to truly see an objective 'future' to those primitive creatures who would dare usurp the powers of creation. Understanding this simple but key principle gives me assurance that despite the excessive power and might in all 3D realms the Maji wield, they have been victimized by their own selfish desires in their acceptance of 'future-viewing' devices. Their reliance on modeling will be part of their ultimate undoing. A just and karmic Creator made plans long ago for such exigencies, so I'm in no more awe of the LG than I am of our own God-given intellectual and spiritual abilities, if we only know how to tap into them. Being that the Maji worship at the altar of New Technologies that would make them 'as gods themselves', their ET-tainted toys are no more powerful than our individual hearts. A just, merciful and karmic Creator wouldn't have it any other way on a world such as this.

Meaning, they won't escape. Their vaunted underground bases are destined to become their tombs, their desires to escape to the Moon and Mars will be unfulfilled, and their lies-by-omission will be their ultimate undoing in the court of public consciousness. They'll be hiding in the same hidey-holes as we are when the time comes, but that time won't come until their lies have been undone and we're all on the same playing field.

We're getting there.

A word on the underground DUMBs; certainly the few people that are involved with those are given a Cover Story befitting their 'compartment'. Those compartments need to comport with a publicly-viable rationale, which used to be quite easy when we had a Soviet threat to point to. "See, those evil Commies wanna kill us!!!!!! They'll get the Bomb too, and maybe even try to use it!!!!!!!! We need to build shelters for our Special Ones so they can live on to fight back!!!!!!"

After the end of the Cold War, some of the facilities that had been 'discovered' were publicly 'closed', with epitaphic write-ups in the Sunday magazines of the mainstream newspapers. Meanwhile the architects of the NWO had to work furiously to create the 'new' threat to justify the bulk of the underground cities; terrorism was already on the books (as witnessed by Werhner Von Braun and his assistant, whom I heard speak at Greer's Disclosure Project). If that isn't/wasn't enough, there's the threat of bio-warfare, which of course is very real thanks to the efforts of the same NWO architects......NOT bumbling Arabs.

Somewhere back during the Stargate Forum period, when Bill Hamilton was hosting this GT, two avatars (possibly D&M sock puppets, but who knows..... what they shared would be at odds with today's Maji-approved D&M show) were supposedly "allowed" to address this GT. Their names were "Reagan's Pawn" and "Strato" (for the Stratosphere, a Las Vegas landmark). They admitted that much of the funding for the underground bases came from the appropriations from Congress for the US interstate highway system. (Of course, for the newer readers unaware of the history of the GT, also during that Stargate Forum period Ann Marcher or someone posing as her admitted that Nancy Lieder was "real-feel". :shock: ) The machines witnessed by Dr. Deagle were able to tunnel through solid granite rock (at a depth of over a mile) at a speed of 7 miles a day (the earlier machines) and the newest ones at twice that - 14 miles a day. In his post above, Dex shows that there is ample evidence from other sources that there are far more of these underground facilities than would house the basic gov't functions in event of a 'nuclear attack', and built for long-term habitation. Naturally the bulk of the rank-and-file wouldn't be told the horrifying truth for their existence; it's the same as the rank-and-file of Masonry. Only the 'capstone' knows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shady, that was an interesting post on MJ-6. I was so disappointed though to read that, having given an excellent opening question, Rudkowski falls victim to his own inability to extend LOVE and HUMILITY to Ziggy when he puts him on the defensive by taking away his dignity in his wrap-up:

"Earlier on in this year, you gave a speech to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where you alluded to the fact that the Bush Administration may stage a terrorist attack to justify a military action against Iran. And then in your book, you also addressed the fact that a memo where Bush and Blair discussed painting a U2 spy plane in U.N. colors so Saddam would shoot it down."

"Although you have argued that deceptions to the American public may be necessary in order to deal with these enemies, how are we to know how many other terrorist attacks have been state-sponsored false flag incidents including the largest one-- the attacks of 9/11?"

So far, so good.

"How do we know, how do the American people know that 9/11 wasn't staged, wasn't engineered by you, David Rockefeller, the Trilateral Commission, the C.F.R. (crowd begins to boo, hiss and react) and Bilderberg Group, sir?"

Here he's already started to tip over the line and sealed his fate to getting no response. Had he left off the ".....you, David Rockefeller, the Trilateral Commission etc etc" he might have maintained a sympathetic audience and received SOME kind of an answer, not a boot out the door.

"It's a question. Answer my question. You sponsored al Qaida, sir. You are a criminal. You sponsored al Qaida. In 1979, you gave them money. That's true. You are C.F.R. scum. You are C.F.R. and New World Order scum. You and David Rockefeller will never have a New World Order. National sovereignty will prevail."

By now Rudkowski's lost the battle, victim of his own ego in his desire to 'make a statement', despite his protestations to the contrary (and the defensiveness shown afterwards is witness to the fact he in fact DID succumb to the desire to 'make a statement' and 'point fingers'). He could have left the editorializing and judgement to a post-speech news conference, or on the pages of his publication. Had he allowed his target the benefit of his dignity as a human, he might have succeeded in at least getting a public excuse that addresses the charge in a more significant way than a boot out the door.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

We cannot let terriers and rogue nations hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.
--George w. Bush

Des Moines, IA
08/21/2000

:lol:

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:31 am
GT Truther

Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:35 pm
GT Truther

From the Craig Fergission Late Night Show. He always has these clips on his show..LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fm_NHb_zN_A

Whats so funny you don't have do much video editting at all to see Bush Drunk

:P

starryeyes wrote:
We cannot let terriers and rogue nations hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.
--George w. Bush

Des Moines, IA
08/21/2000

:lol:

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:25 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Those five nukes on that B-52 may have something to do with Iran
Larry Johnson – Crimes & Corruptions of the N.W.O. News Sept 5, 2007

Why the hubbub over a B-52 taking off from a B-52 base in Minot, North Dakota and subsequently landing at a B-52 base in Barksdale, Louisiana? That’s like getting excited if you see a postal worker in uniform walking out of a post office. And how does someone watching a B-52 land identify the cruise missiles as nukes? It just does not make sense.

So I called a old friend and retired B-52 pilot and asked him. What he told me offers one compelling case of circumstantial evidence. My buddy, let’s call him Jack D. Ripper, reminded me that the only times you put weapons on a plane is when they are on alert or if you are tasked to move the weapons to a specific site.

Then he told me something I had not heard before.

Barksdale Air Force Base is being used as a jumping off point for Middle East operations. Gee, why would we want cruise missile nukes at Barksdale Air Force Base. Can’t imagine we would need to use them in Iraq. Why would we want to preposition nuclear weapons at a base conducting Middle East operations?

His final point was to observe that someone on the inside obviously leaked the info that the planes were carrying nukes. A B-52 landing at Barksdale is a non-event. A B-52 landing with nukes. That is something else.

Now maybe there is an innocent explanation for this? I can’t think of one. What is certain is that the pilots of this plane did not just make a last minute decision to strap on some nukes and take them for a joy ride. We need some tough questions and clear answers.

What the hell is going on? Did someone at Barksdale try to indirectly warn the American people that the Bush Administration is staging nukes for Iran? I don’t know, but it is a question worth asking.

Mr. Johnson, who worked previously with the Central Intelligence Agency and U.S. State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism, is a recognized expert in the fields of terrorism, aviation security, crisis and risk management.
http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/ ... -have.html

Last updated 06/09/2007

Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:48 pm
GT Truther

Link to the following PDF (hosting it my public Ensips account here's the link)

http://www.esnips.com/r/hmfl/doc/bc52db ... f/Implants

Advanced Neural Implants and Control Systems

Daryl R Kipke
Associate Professor
Department of Bioengineering
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287

In association with

DARPA Program Managers
Eric Eisenstadt, Abe Lee and Gary Strong.

This PDF is a overview presentation given by the project to our friendly Uncle Sam Miliatry.

WARNING!: Graphic Images of Implants being implanted into animal and human test subjects.

The experiments were conducted to explore viable human to machine interface control systems for military applications.

But you also say for tracking and control applications as well.

Where did I get it? I can't say at the moment.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:49 pm
GT Truther

:roll:

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:00 am
GT Truther

Post Discombobulating the Deceivers
Shawnna wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

:lol: My sentiments as well, Shawna, but if you notice on the first page the following appears:

"Approved for Public Release, Distribution Unlimited: 01-S-1097"

So the question for me is, WHO does this approving? What do they know that empowers them to decide if something is acceptable for public release? Perhaps that number means something special?

Dex wrote:
Edited....

Dex, I thought you weren't going to erase your posts any more? Silent readers send me emails asking what it was you deleted, and of course I have no way to tell them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'story' of the nukes on the B-52 is yet another example of our friends in the 'black-ops' community that I refer to as "patriotic insiders" throwing a monkey wrench in the plans of Rancher and Angler to incite Armaggedon with Iran. Good to see that view at least somewhat corroborated by someone who should know.

Expect more of these kinds of discombobulatory actions as the conflict between the cabal and the 'patriotic insiders' intensifies.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Absolutely, Dag, one must take it not only with a grain of salt but suspend both belief and disbelief.

We know that such a device DOES in fact exist.

How do we KNOW the LG technology exists? Or perhaps more importantly, how do you know that it does?

Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:52 am
GT Truther

Not trying to be a "Drama Queen" or anything. LOL

I literally can't say where I got it. I do so much surfing and reading I constantly grab snippets of news or intresting stuff for later reading. I can't read all of it once..lol so I save it and come back to my notes folder later only to find a ton of pdf, saved docs, text.. that I can't remember where the hell I got them!...lol

So until I can figure out where it came or stumble across the web site again. I literally can't say where I got it! :P

Shawnna wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:19 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next