It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:26 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.6 2007 
GT Truther

Post alas, a lacky
'alas' or not dondep, i do not 'accept' the problem, as the irish called it, 'the troubles', the situation is and always was abhorrent to me. but i gently suggest to all to add a dash of realism to your self-convinced 'theosophy' that what is occuring 'now' is eschatonical in nature in the least. yes it is fine to stand up. i resisted the draft during vietnam. i have 'been there' thoroughly. what i am gently pointing out just to add to a free mix of conversation is that you can even have a french revolution, flushed in the cheeks with 'winged victory' and little changes as things coalesce 'down the road'.

i pay great attention to the mechanisms of my own life, contribute to what i percieve to be 'the good', turn my back on 'the rats', try to radiate goodness, and above all, try to show 'myself' the best time while i am here. i have no army, i have no grand plan to straighten it all out. many of the problems begin at home, e.g. the common american's gluttany for all earth's resources.
we can be 'good little soldiers for the lord(s)' but it matters little when we have to zip here and there constantly burning well-over our fair share of oil just to get to the quick mart to buy garbage that we have become addicted to. we each of us build this house and call it good. we in the west are living a fairy tale, and blame its consequences on either:

a. our leaders
b. foreigners
c. pie plates from the sky

or

d. contraptions of our minds much more obtuse that usually involve both our imagination
and a vivid desire to be alive when some 'grand change' occurs

all folks that have ever lived have hoped for this. but it happens very very slowly, like it or not. the bigger something is, the slower it moves or evolves. this time is no different.

no, i am not defeatist. i am having a fairly good and full life much of it full of joy. but i do not choose to obsess about vague 'grand events' that may or may not occur soon.

a grand event in my littol life is playing rock and roll in a bar on a warm summer's night, and dancing with a gentle maiden.

what do i think of nancy leider: not much.

what do i think of the pack of human vultures that run this world: psychotics.

what do i think of our future: a good and long one for the fortunate, and a bad and agonizing one for the unfortunate.

that's about it for now.

no eschaton. that is an allegory for something that happens far beyond this little blue ball.
no big cata's clysm. my faith tells me otherwise.

am i right about everything i think and believe? i have no idea. i'm just a human and we are all children with very little real knowlege until we pass out of here.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:33 am
GT Truther

See Image of Wall at original Link

http://space.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn12566

Quote:
Strange Martian feature not a 'bottomless' cave after all

* 20:49 30 August 2007
* NewScientist.com news service
* David Shiga

A new image reveals a wall on this dark feature, suggesting it is a pit at least 78 metres deep (Image: NASA/JPL/University of Arizona)
Enlarge image
A new image reveals a wall on this dark feature, suggesting it is a pit at least 78 metres deep (Image: NASA/JPL/University of Arizona)
The first image of the dark feature showed no signs of any walls, leaving open the possibility that it was the entrance to a larger cavern (Image: NASA/JPL/University of Arizona)
Enlarge image
The first image of the dark feature showed no signs of any walls, leaving open the possibility that it was the entrance to a larger cavern (Image: NASA/JPL/University of Arizona)

An extremely dark feature on Mars is probably just a pit – not the entrance to a deep cavern that future astronauts could call home, a new image reveals.

The 150- by 157-metre feature was first noticed in an image taken by NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter on 5 May 2007 using a camera called the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE).

Viewed from directly overhead, the dark spot showed no evidence of walls or a floor, leading some HiRISE scientists to suspect it was the opening to a cavern (scroll down for image).

That would have been exciting, since caves might be good places to search for life, as they offer protection from intense ultraviolet radiation from the Sun. Caves could also provide shelter for any future human visitors to Mars.

The new image, however, suggests the feature is just a vertical shaft cutting into the surface. Taken on 8 August from a different angle, the image reveals a wall on the feature's eastern side.
Bouncing robots

It is not clear how deep the pit is, because its floor has still not been seen. But the HiRISE team says it must be at least 78 metres deep.

Similar "pit craters" form on the flanks of volcanoes in Hawaii when lava deep underground drains away, causing the overlying rock to collapse downward, forming a well.

Although this particular feature did not turn out to be a cave entrance, Mars may have caves in the form of intact "lava tubes" – long tube-shaped cavities sometimes left behind when underground lava drains away. Some collapsed lava tubes are known on Mars and intact ones may well be present too.

Scientists have designed small bouncing robots that could one day investigate Martian caves (see Spherical micro-robots could explore Mars).

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:42 am
GT Truther

Post Scientists Find Elusive Waves in Sun's Corona;
News Release
Scientists Find Elusive Waves in Sun's Corona;
Discovery Can Help Unlock Secrets of Corona's Heat, Solar Storms

August 30, 2007

http://www.ucar.edu/news/releases/2007/solar.shtml

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:59 am
GT Truther

Cool old pic of Lightening Striking the Shuttle Challenger on the Pad.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:07 pm
GT Truther

SPIEGEL ONLINE - August 29, 2007, 03:16 PM
URL: http://www.spiegel.de/international/zei ... 36,00.html
ARMAGEDDON INSURANCE
Scientist Call for Earth 'Backup' on Moon

Scientists hope to put a library of human civilization on the moon in case of a cataclysmic, civilization-annihilating event. It would protect against the wholesale loss of human achievement.

Lunar outpost or archive for humanity?
NASA

Lunar outpost or archive for humanity?
To protect against a nuclear bomb, a plague, a natural disaster, an asteroid collusion or some other doomsday event, scientists are lobbying to have a reserve library of human scientific and cultural achievements built and maintained on the moon.

Jim Burke, a retired long-time NASA expert now working at the International Space University in Strasbourg, France, warned that a doomsday asteroid or comet could annihilate global civilization and that something should be done to insure against the wholesale loss of human achievement.

Burke suggests a project to create a "lunar biological and historical archive," which would include samples and a record of human scientific and cultural achievements.

NEWSLETTER
Sign up for Spiegel Online's daily newsletter and get the best of Der Spiegel's and Spiegel Online's international coverage in your In- Box everyday.

The idea for what Burke calls a "space-age Noah's Ark" is one shared by the Alliance to Rescue Civilization (ARC), which also seeks to include backups of Earth's biological heritage and diversity in a permanently manned lunar facility.

"In the event of a global catastrophe, the ARC facilities will be prepared to reintroduce lost technology, art, history, crops, livestock, and, if necessary, even human beings to the Earth," Ropert Shapiro, an ARC co-founder and biochemist at New York University, told the National Geographic News earlier this month.

NASA already has plans to establish a permanent outpost on the moon by 2024. It also has programs researching how to react to dangers posed by asteroids and comets using, for example, nuclear-tipped space vehicles.

jtw

Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:12 pm
GT Truther

What would the world be like without Human Beings In it?

Very cool grapic presentation.

http://www.worldwithoutus.com/did_you_know.html

Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:31 pm
GT Truther

Burisch's Over Sea's Pharmacological Interests?

Looky who heads it up!

J8: Kevin Tebbit --- British Ministry of Defence.

Quote:
Smiths Medical

Smiths Medical offers market-leading solutions in two major areas Critical Care and Medication Delivery.

These two areas cover everything from airway management, pain management, needle safety, temperature management monitoring, hospital and ambulatory infusion, insulin infusion, vascular access, and in-vitro fertilization.

For more information on Smiths Medical, please visit www.smiths-medical.com.

Smiths Group has three divisions - Detection , Medical and Specialty Engineering .

Our businesses are highly competitive and operate in sectors with excellent growth prospects. Strong cash-flow allows us to invest in future growth, through both acquisitions and research and development.

This focus on growth is balanced by a respect for the environment and the communities in which we work.

Our customers range from governments and their agencies, to hospitals, petrochemical companies and manufacturers in a range of sectors, not least communications.

Non-executive Director Sir Kevin Tebbit

Sir Kevin Tebbit was appointed to the Board in June 2006. He served widely in policy, management and finance posts in the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, NATO and finally the Ministry of Defence, where he was Permanent Under-Secretary of State from July 1998 to his retirement in November 2005.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:14 pm
GT Truther

J11: Harold Varmus --- former Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Nobel Prize winner in medicine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_t ... nstitution

Quote:
Advisory Board Member of

Campaign to Defend the Constitution (DefCon) is an American online organization founded in September, 2005 to support the constitutional separation of church and state and to oppose what it perceives as the growing influence of the religious right. It is a project of the Tides Center, a non-profit organization that funds progressive groups.

BUT has been caught in Bed and Collusion with the Far Right Religious Wing

DefCon ran ads asserting the involvement of conservative political strategist Ralph Reed, evangelist Lou Sheldon, and Focus on the Family's James Dobson in the Jack Abramoff lobbying scandal. Dobson has denied any connection to Abramoff, and a DefCon spokesman has conceded that there was no proof of collusion between Dobson and Abramoff.[6] In response to the ads, Dobson characterized DefCon as "a radical leftist organization," and stated:
“ Despite the viciousness of the DefCon attack, we are not vengeful or vindictive about it. Nor are we discouraged or depressed. It goes with the territory. Everyone who tries to defend righteousness in the culture is treated to something similar. Jesus told His followers to expect persecution, and therefore, it comes as no surprise that we have been subjected to it. [7]

Check out their website. The Header will give you the creeps DEFCON was militaries code scale for Nuclear War. DEFCON One Nuclear War. In the could war forexample we were at DEFCON 3 5 being top of the scale.

Pay note to Crimson sky over Washington D.C
Pay note to free masonary momuments.

http://www.defconamerica.org/

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:39 pm
GT Truther

J9: Carol Thatcher --- Daughter of the former Prime Minister of Great Britain, Margaret Thatcher. Carol Thatcher's low profile ended with her late 2005 participation in the TV show I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!

Quote:
In November 2005 Thatcher was selected to appear with a number of fellow celebrities on the popular ITV television show I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!. The format of the show meant that she would be forced to spend at least a week in the Australian rainforest with a minimal supply of food in basic living conditions. During her stay she urinated in the middle of the camp at night (it should be noted she was very ill and unaware at the time) but did not own up to it when the group were warned not to urinate in camp as this may attract mice which could attract snakes. She had to undergo one of the more infamous 'Bushtucker Trials' during her stay in the jungle — which saw her being forced to eat jungle bugs and kangaroo testicles to help sustain her fellow celebrities. Ultimately, she outlasted all competition, to emerge as the fifth series winner and second 'Queen of the Jungle'.

DNA tests in association with a reality tv programme 100% English screened on Channel 4 on 13 November 2006 indicate that she has a sizeable proportion of Semitic (i.e. Middle Eastern) ancestry.[1]

Thatcher appeared on LIVINGtv show Most Haunted on 13 February 2007 as a celebrity guest alongside presenter Yvette Fielding and Medium David Wells to search for paranormal activity at Tatton Hall in Cheshire

In 2007, Thatcher travelled to the Falkland Islands and Argentina for the documentary "Mummy's War", in order to explore the legacy of the Falklands War. Whilst receiving a highly positive reception from the pro-British islanders (who regard her mother as a heroine), her reception in Argentina provoked protests and demonstrations (including the cry 'your mother is a war criminal!'). During her stay in Argentina she met with a group of mothers who lost their sons during the conflict and was markedly unsympathetic, stating, 'We were fighting a war; we won, you lost' and reminding them that it was their country that invaded the islands, thus initiating the conflict. The interview ended with one of the women claiming that 'God will punish her (Margaret Thatcher)'.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:09 pm
GT Truther

National Intelligence Director McConnell on Torture

J1: Vice Admiral John M. McConnell

Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Mike McConnell, discusses the President's new "Executive Order", and the use of torture on American citizens
-RawStory (more)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k-vx7rjqiKE

Summery of what Mike McConnell has to say. "Torture GOOD! American Citizens and Civil Rights BAD!"

J5: Henry Alfred Kissinger

Henry Kissinger About an Emerging New International Order

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwH3kJew4

Summary: "New World World Shall SAVE Humanity."

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:14 pm
GT Truther

Is it just me or does it seem if you read the entire bio's of the supposed Dan Burisch Majestic Twelve list. That many of its members are Jewish or of Jewish background?

What do they say about Jews????

Shady

Oh let see what those lovely Zionist Settlers in the Holy Land have to say! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O9W3UsdRyM

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:20 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: alas, a lacky
Don't forget, Shady, that Dan and Marci have to walk to Sion, alone! If that doesn't smack of elitism, I don't know what does! Naturally those allowed proximity may wish to walk with them, but such will NOT be allowed!

Meanwhile, don't ever use the name of the Promised Land of the Jews in a phone call with Marci and Dan, or they will rush right off the line....apparently even the barest mention of that word triggers activity of the Carnivore and Echelon kind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ubleck wrote:
'alas' or not dondep, i do not 'accept' the problem, as the irish called it, 'the troubles', the situation is and always was abhorrent to me. but i gently suggest to all to add a dash of realism to your self-convinced 'theosophy' that what is occuring 'now' is eschatonical in nature in the least. yes it is fine to stand up. i resisted the draft during vietnam. i have 'been there' thoroughly. what i am gently pointing out just to add to a free mix of conversation is that you can even have a french revolution, flushed in the cheeks with 'winged victory' and little changes as things coalesce 'down the road'.

If I didn't know better from your history of "tongue-in-cheek-lashings" :wink: , ubleck, I would get the impression that you might even think some of us "unrealistic", as if the "realistic" approach you 'gently' insinuate is the result more of seasoned wisdom than a shoulder-shrugging at the inevitable nature of the seeming triumph of the "ways of the world". First, I'd dispute that some of our 'theosophy' is self-convinced. Yes, it's "eschatological" in nature. I even support having such an "element of doubt" in place, the better to leave the ultimate spiritual decisions to the individual and not to the political and spiritual institutions. That doesn't mean a resigned acceptance of their stance in the world; on the contrary. It isn't so much the ultimate effect that is what counts, although to use that as an excuse is almost criminal by its lonesome, it's the ability to take the voice of the disclaimer of the emperor's new clothes in whatever way we can. You, ubleck, are known for your allegorical wit, as an observer more on the sidelines than in the thick of things, which isn't to say there's anything inherently 'bad' in that.

Nonetheless, many new-comers to this GT may not know how frequently you've travelled here over the years; they are also probably unaware of your membership in Dan B.'s beloved "Think Tank" and therefore your viewpoint may be a bit more 'skewed' than the average reader. I'm sure you appreciate how much freedom you have here to post your thoughts and opinions, and how the Think Tank and the SNEDs forum is extremely unlike us in that respect. And speaking of respect, we never really heard from you what your opinion was of the extreme nastiness that was directed at some of us here from that direction, particularly the bald lies and petty vitriol. Some of which, due to the only human nature we all have, was returned in kind, but in large part was criminally uncalled-for. I'm not sure if you were 'radiating goodness' at the time; perhaps the 'radiation' illuminated a few good folks behind closed PM boxes. Nonetheless, you are always welcome here to give your opinion, which leads me to ask if maybe the questions themselves might not be misconstrued. I'll explain in a moment.

ubleck wrote:
i pay great attention to the mechanisms of my own life, contribute to what i percieve to be 'the good', turn my back on 'the rats', try to radiate goodness, and above all, try to show 'myself' the best time while i am here. i have no army, i have no grand plan to straighten it all out. many of the problems begin at home, e.g. the common american's gluttany for all earth's resources.

No-one can argue with that sentiment. I wouldn't expect you to have an army, but your voice is part of one greater than yourself. As even Bob Dylan sang, "everybody's got to serve somebody." Who is it that you serve? Will you help solve the 'great problems of the day' by, what, shrinking your carbon footprint? {re: the common american's gluttony for all earth's resources}

ubleck wrote:
we can be 'good little soldiers for the lord(s)' but it matters little when we have to zip here and there constantly burning well-over our fair share of oil just to get to the quick mart to buy garbage that we have become addicted to.

Hmm. The two parts of your thought aren't quite connected that way.....in order to trek to the quickie-mart we need to burn more than our fair share of the oil, we must of needs be 'good little soldiers for the lord(s)'. If we didn't make that daily trek, could we then have the courage NOT to be 'good little soldiers' for the lord(s)? Could we then have the courage to stand up and say "You know what? I SOOO don't care any more I just won't jump for the man any longer. Chalk it up to disinterest." And then go on your way with only the wind at your back and no internal-combustion engine to be dependent on?

I think the day is coming where that will be what happens anyway. This paradox is destined to crumble when the polarization becomes inevitable.

ubleck wrote:
we each of us build this house and call it good. we in the west are living a fairy tale, and blame its consequences on either:

a. our leaders
b. foreigners
c. pie plates from the sky

Let's stop right there for a moment. I suggest we don't blame our relatively good fortune on our 'leaders'; most know those so-called 'leaders' are no better or worse than we are, merely desiring the power/fame/fortune that comes from the job and make very little improvement in the way the mechanisms work. Usually the opposite. We're just too stubborn to admit that we now know the truth about the 'powerlessness' of even the elites, and that much of that powerlessness comes from the lack of courage of thinking 'what if?' instead of managing the illusionary Coverup. We couldn't rise to the challenges presented by that kind of thinking in the Kennedys, so we allowed them to be taken from us and replaced by those mediocre enough to reflect ourselves in the mirror.

As for foreigners? Most people can see through the small-minded paradigm of blaming the "furriners" for our troubles; they only want the fruits that are offered them by the same elites we suckle on and resent simultaneously. It isn't the "illegal Mexican immigrants", it's the Corporations that hire them.

'Pie plates in the sky'? Don't tell us you believe that the factions of the (er, 'former') Majestic are planning an artificial 'space invasion', the better to declare their martial law? Or is 'pie plates' a reference to your scorn for any extraterrestrial presence, maybe a comment on their apparent powerlessness?

ubleck wrote:
or

d. contraptions of our minds much more obtuse that usually involve both our imagination
and a vivid desire to be alive when some 'grand change' occurs

Those 'contraptions' involve a whole lot more than imagination and a lust for life; on a deeper level I would submit that they involve our spirtual paradigms, our 'value systems', our concern for the welfare of our fellow humans (or lack thereof). All those constructs of consciousness.

ubleck wrote:
all folks that have ever lived have hoped for this. but it happens very very slowly, like it or not. the bigger something is, the slower it moves or evolves. this time is no different.

I totally agree. The better to utilize the time-between each 'frame' to come to a more concise understanding and conclusion. It wasn't all that long ago that I realized the benefits, the karmic benefits, of having the Decimation of the Dunces take place slowly before our eyes; many can't see where this is leading to and there's good reason.

However, this time IS different. JMHO, of course, and I'm damn well entitled to it, as are many. Many have little clue, even at this late date, as to just how integral their spiritual intentions are to the 'change' that awaits this particular shift.

ubleck wrote:
no, i am not defeatist.

No, not defeatist, more like a shoulder-shrugger. One with a sharp wit, of course, and with good heart I'm sure.

ubleck wrote:
i am having a fairly good and full life much of it full of joy. but i do not choose to obsess about vague 'grand events' that may or may not occur soon.

Many of us are having a fairly good and full life; I particularly try not to take any simple pleasure for granted, and encourage anyone to do the same. Simultaneously, knowing I have no 'choice' in the matter unlike yourself, I know there are 'grand events' in our collective near-future. By near-future, I mean before my Mastercard or Visa debit-cards expire. As in, perhaps the last time I can enjoy a lazy drive into the country for a picnic under a shade tree, a zoom through the wheat fields on the scooter, an ice cream cone from Dairy Queen under the stars with the crickets chirping lazily in the background.

No, I wouldn't suggest you trouble yourself about any 'vague, grand events' that may occur soon. These things can have the effect of disturbing the many who don't want their comfortable life disturbed, especially by matters they feel no control over. In that respect I concur with the elites who know that "absolute, positive proof" will never be allowed, and with good reason. It would skew the spiritual leanings of the average citizen, and ultimately that's what it comes down to anyway, isn't it? This life we inhabit is soon "ashes to ashes and dust to dust" within a few short mortal decades anyway; our spiritual selves -- for those who believe we have them -- will go on forever, depending on how much we want to trade to keep the fleshly illusion going.

ubleck wrote:
what do i think of nancy leider: not much.

Of course. It's politically-correct to echo that sentiment, but I never implied that was the question.....at least to me. Naturally I share that same sentiment on occasion and for different reasons, but the real question isn't what you think of her, it's what you think of the information she is sharing from her zetan sources. (Of course you're free to believe the information from Dan's zetan sources, in which case my questions are the same: what do you make of the information?)

Such as, and without quoting verbatim what she had to say in her weekly Saturday GLP chat earlier today;

The Earth's "axial tilt", which we were discussing here not that long ago; surprisingly, today's ZT indicates that the source of this "suspect science" is an attempt to further desensitize the public to the inevitability of a poleshift. While there has been a 'wobble', and it is soon to become quite evident to the public at large, this source (divulgence.net, I believe) claimed the "axial tilt" was already at 49 degrees......now, not knowing science, I asked around "could this be true? Is this evidence real?" Some counseled that it was "junk science", but even with NL's ZT weighing in against this 'junk science', I want to see the evidence myself.

Another subject discussed here recently, as well as many other places, was the subject of the New Madrid faultline and the ZT predictions regarding the rip along same, creating chaos for the citizenry in that area; over a year ago, those claims were made, and today's headlines bear solid and overwhelming witness to the accuracy of those claims. Here's the example used, by a text source no less mainstream than the Associated Press and the local mainstream TV station:

http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=6987526

While not thinking much of Nancy Lieder, do you think at all of these events and where they point to, or are you lost in that dance with a lil' maiden and a rock-n-roll jam? (and you KNOW how I love to jam....nothing wrong with that) Of course, if you don't know that your neighbor's house will wash away in a flood within a turn or two of the seasons, there's no reason to warn hiim. If it were to happen to you, why that's probably okay as well. A merciful God might make it happen as quickly as possible, the better to avoid the fatal nightmare that could follow......when the living will 'envy the dead'.

ubleck wrote:
what do i think of the pack of human vultures that run this world: psychotics.

That's an easy one! Of course; who wouldn't agree? But I thought that question was asked and answered ages ago, and what to do after the labelling? A shaking of the head and the turning away......another twirl around the dance floor.

ubleck wrote:
what do i think of our future: a good and long one for the fortunate, and a bad and agonizing one for the unfortunate.

Who will the fortunate be? The ones that opened their eyes and ears, and did some preparation? The ones rich enough to buy what they need, the ones born with a silver spoon in their mouths? I'm very interested in how you define the 'fortunate' and 'unfortunate'.

ubleck wrote:
that's about it for now.

no eschaton. that is an allegory for something that happens far beyond this little blue ball.
no big cata's clysm. my faith tells me otherwise.

This reminds me -- again -- of that Royal Bank of Scotland commercial, you know the one with the 3 young turk corporate suits, a fragile female, and one not-so-young corporate suit (our hero) stuck on a tramway car travelling up the side of a mountain and getting stuck. A vulture lands on top of the car, the freaked female shrieks, and the one young turk launches into his "power of positive thinking", that he learned in some corporate training class. The 'hero' rolls his eyes (metaphorically speaking) as he listens to the Wishful Thinking balderdash (just THINK good thoughts and you can make them happen!!!!!!!!!), then calmly pushes the 'Start' button, restoring normalcy. In the reverbrations, the guileless damsel gushes awe at the Rosy Scenario suit, who puffs his chest out in triumph....as if it were all his doing.

This allegory is poignant to me because it illustrates what's happening 'behind the scenes', even those scenes you are privy to in the Thnk Tank. At the moment there are unseen forces, unnamed 'patriotic humans' that are blocking the dunces from stealing any more of our liberties as said dunces and self-ascribed lords continue our slow, simmering-froglike exploitation in their own minds.......industrious plans of micely men that will never see fruition in the real world, at least so long as those with awareness are still alive enough to do something about it.

My question to you is, what makes you believe there is no "eschaton" for this "blue ball"? The evidence, it appears, tells us otherwise. What is it about your faith that tells you there is no 'big cataclysm' scheduled for this planet? Anything you can share, or is it that same kind of a 'gut feeling' that Dept of Homeland Insecurity Sec'y Chertoff had about a terror attack last month? (Ones that were, ahem, 'averted' :wink: ). Seriously; there is much that has taken place recently that indicate that what some of us 'know' (but aren't allowed to prove) is no longer a subject for debate but one for action; what is your action plan? Or do you have none? Perhaps another twirl around the dance floor? Are the unfortunate along the New Madrid faultline deserving of their agony?

Just curious, and not in just a rhetorical way. While your opinion may correspond more with what our resident 'Architect of heaven' Uncle John believes, UJ could tell you that your position carries much more weight here than anywhere else. On that both he and I agree.

ubleck wrote:
am i right about everything i think and believe? i have no idea. i'm just a human and we are all children with very little real knowlege until we pass out of here.

Humility. Often comes into conflict with 'faith', or what passes for faith. Still, a virtue second only to love. It means there's room to change your mind and to grow it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post What are the odds of CT being a former MJ-9? 33/1?
Shady Groves wrote:
J9: Carol Thatcher --- Daughter of the former Prime Minister of Great Britain, Margaret Thatcher. Carol Thatcher's low profile ended with her late 2005 participation in the TV show I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!

DNA tests in association with a reality tv programme 100% English screened on Channel 4 on 13 November 2006 indicate that she has a sizeable proportion of Semitic (i.e. Middle Eastern) ancestry.[1]

Yep, Shady, CT's genetic make-up consists of 75% Northern European and 25% Middle-Eastern stock. I remember posting something about it here earlier this year, after watching the Channel 4 programme "100% English". I guess her dad Dennis must have had a mother who was of Semitic origin. Mind you, if you want to find a person of "100% English" stock, London is the last place in England you'd go. I'd just like to say that Carol Thatcher seems like a fun person who'd try her hand at practically anything. And anyone (not mentioning names here :P) who didn't pay her poll tax that her mother had introduced gets a big thumbs up from me. :lol:

Carol Thatcher's [purported ;) ] cv (resume):-

1977-79 (working holiday in Australia) Sydney Morning Herald

198Os-199Os Daily Telegraph, TV-am, BBC Radio 4, Daily Mail

1983 Diary of an election: with Margaret Thatcher on the campaign trail

1986 Writes best-selling book on tennis-playing couple Chris Evert and John Lloyd, Lloyd on Lloyd

1996 Writes "Below the Parapet," a biography of her father Denis Thatcher

2005 Enters and wins the ITV reality show I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

2006 Presents the breakfast show on LBC 97.3FM

Quote from CT: "I was truly astonished to win I'm a Celebrity...I didn't even back myself at odds of 33/ 1." There's that number thirty-three cropping up again...

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:53 am
GT Truther

Post Keepin' up with the Jay's
Shady Groves wrote:
National Intelligence Director McConnell on Torture

J1: Vice Admiral John M. McConnell

Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Mike McConnell, discusses the President's new "Executive Order", and the use of torture on American citizens
-RawStory (more)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k-vx7rjqiKE

Summery of what Mike McConnell has to say. "Torture GOOD! American Citizens and Civil Rights BAD!"

Great find, Shady. "The Skunk At The Garden Party" weighs in on torture, faulty intelligence, and his scornful observations of the intel agencies whlle he was "in the private sector" (the time he served as MJ-1, that is). When Tim Russert keeps asking "Mike" :wink: whether American citizens would find the techniques at "information extraction" acceptable were it practiced on Americans, Dadmiral can't give a straight answer. "....it's NOT TORTURE, it's a psychological approach to causing someone to have uncertainty so that they would feel compelled..."

I think Sir Mick Jagger sang it best: "....[he] was practiced in the arts of deception...I could tell by his/blood-stained hands".

{Dadmiral: Tim, it's NOT TORTURE! There's no rape, murder, or physical mutilation.} Gosh, he sure sounds reasonable though! Compared with the other creatures that scurry through the warrens of the White House, he's practically a saint. And the scary part is that I type that with a straight face.

Now, about that Heinz.........(and where's the latest on "Fogo", a/k/a Porter Goss, former J-3?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mjc, quoting former J-9 Carol Thatcher, wrote:
"I was truly astonished to win I'm a Celebrity...I didn't even back myself at odds of 33/ 1." There's that number thirty-three cropping up again...

Good eye, mjc. I'm sure she said it with a straight face. :lol: BTW, I had no idea she was so accomplished; what an impressive resume. :P

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

[quote]Dadmiral can't give a straight answer. "....it's NOT TORTURE, it's a psychological approach to causing someone to have uncertainty so that they would feel compelled..."[quote]

That's a ridiculous answer...
I think It would have been better stated if he had said that torture was the means to a psychological approach....etc,..
Noteworthy deceptive...is this an example what the Indians meant when they said whiteman speaks with forked tongue? Are they 'all' trained this way? Who do we trust?

Has anyone heard the Pentagon announcing all military service personnel will be mandatory microchipped?

Dex

Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:07 am
GT Truther

Mikey McConnell (J1 Majestic Twelve!) "Its not torture."

Damn Mikey "No Warning" McConnell best get stronger prescriptions for those glasses.

WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO A HEAD.
Water Boarding Demonstration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdswfKFt4wo

He're the really funny thing.. Mikey McConnell states on the Meet The Press Video that they have preformed this torture on less then 100 individuals.

If we are to believe Burisch's own statements on his board. Majestic Twelve Members themselves have strong opinions that 9/11 was a inside job and the not the work of "terrorists"

That would make the "Less Then Hundred" no matter their political activities innocent Human beings. And Good Old Majestic J #1 Milke McConnell AUTHORIZED their TORTURE when he signed off on the presidential exec order.

Thats right little Himmler. You 'YOU' signed paperwork to torture a innocent human being.

Think you can hide that fact from world with your Washington D.C issued paper shredders. . Yes you may.

But

you will not escape God's judgment for your crimes.

Shady

Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:29 am
GT Truther

This one is older story. The latest one out of July 2007 (which I can't find off hand) the Pentagon gave their FULL go a head to start testing on troops.

Shady

Quote:
U.S. Military To Be Tagged With Spychips?
Ex-HHS Chief Thompson Now Peddling Spychips

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2 ... itary.html

By Martin H. Bosworth
ConsumerAffairs.Com

August 24, 2006

If microchip maker VeriChip has its way, the armed forces will soon be trading in their dogtags for radio-frequency identifier (RFID) microchips, implanted under the skin and containing all of their medical and personal information.

The company is lobbying the Pentagon for the authority to implant RFID tags in virtually all military personnel, according to a series of articles in The Examiner, a Washington, D.C., newspaper.

VeriChip's plans are meeting opposition from veterans' groups, members of Congress, and privacy advocates, all of whom are concerned about the technology and its potential security risks.

Leading the company's charge is former Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson, now a lobbyist. Thompson, who sits on VeriChip's board of directors, insists that the chip is safe and that no one will be forced to have the procedure.

Thompson has boasted repeatedly that he plans to have a chip inserted in himself to demonstrate its safety. He hasn't yet done so, however.

Although Thompson and VeriChip have repeatedly claimed that RFID technology is safe and secure against potential hackers and data thieves, a recent investigation by Wired magazine editor Annalee Newitz proved otherwise.

Newitz, who has a chip embedded in her arm, demonstrated that RFID chips can be "read" by other devices at a hackers' conference in New York on July 22nd.

Newitz and colleague Jonathan Westhues showed how a laptop could be used to record the data off her RFID chip, and that a standard RFID reader would read the data off the laptop as if it were one and the same. "{The RFID chip} actually has no security devices whatsoever," Newitz said.

VeriChip contested Newitz's findings, saying it wished to review the data itself.

With Thompson calling in political favors and cashing in on his years on the public payroll, the Department of Defense isn't the only arm of the government interested in VeriChip's RFID push.

The Department of Homeland Security issued a request for information on how to find or create stronger RFID readers that could actively sense chips implanted in passports and other traveler information.

The Homeland Security request was uncovered by privacy advocates Katherine Albrecht and Liz McIntyre, founders of anti-loyalty card organization CASPIAN and largely credited with bringing the issue of RFID chips to the mainstream.

McIntyre and Albrecht also uncovered a covert move by the Levi Strauss company to quietly test jeans implanted with spychips in the United States. The resulting public furor forced the company to back off from its plans.

Albrecht and McIntyre have repeatedly challenged the usage of RFID tagging for consumer products, claiming that it gives corporations the ability to track shoppers' buying patterns and build information profiles of them.

They have also criticized the government for embracing the usage of RFID technology without proper oversight or privacy protections.

Several members of Congress voiced similar concerns over VeriChip's potential deal with the Pentagon. Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) told The Examiner that, "There are many questions that need answers" before the initative can be approved.

Rep. Tom Davis (R-VA), chair of the House Government Reform Committee, told his staff to investigate VeriChip's proposal and examine it for any potential concerns about privacy.

VeriChip, with an initial public offering for its stock pending, is aggressively pushing as many new markets for its technology as possible. VeriChip chairman Scott Silverman ruffled feathers when he publicly suggested undocumented laborers could be implanted with RFID chips as part of President Bush's "guest worker" proposals.

Wisconsin governor Jim Doyle recently signed into law a statewide ban on implanting microchips of any sort into humans. The law, introduced by state assemblyman Marlin Schneider and passed unanimously, levies a fine of $10,000 per day on anyone who forces an individual to be implanted without their permission.

Ironically, Verichip peddler Tommy Thompson was governor of Wisconsin before his tenure as a one-term Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:42 am
GT Truther

They are ALREADY using microchips in new borns in hospitals. On the trumped up claim "Security" against your new born being lost or stolen in the hospital They supposedly remove the chip with child leaves.

But you can see its just another step to "STOP Child abduction! Implant your child with RFID/Verichip. Do you Love your child? Do you really then MICROCHIP them today! 100% Tracking security!" Of course the states will jump on the band wagon and make laws that YOU WILL microchip your children or the State will take them from you on child abuse claims.

Then they will play the electronic debt/credit card/National Id angle and give you insentives as adults to be microchiped..

Then welcome "THE BEAST"

Shady

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=3536539

Quote:
Alzheimer's Patients Lining Up for Microchip
The VeriChip Provides Medical Information About Patients, but Privacy Advocates Are Wary

Aug. 28, 2007 —

For families of the nearly 5 million Americans currently living with Alzheimer's disease, keeping their loved ones safe is a major concern.

In response to such concerns, a Florida-based company has developed an FDA-approved microchip that can be implanted in an Alzheimer's patient's arm, allowing critical medical details to be accessed instantly.

Up to 200 Alzheimer's patients living near Palm Beach, Fla., will be implanted with the VeriChip for free in the next week.

The chip, which is about the size of a grain of rice, contains a 16-digit identification number which is scanned at a hospital. Once the number is placed in a database, it can provide crucial medical information.

People are already lining up for the VeriChip, but it's already stirred up controversy.

Is Big Brother Watching?

David and Ida Frankel have been married an unbelievable 73 years. Seven years ago, Ida was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

"She was being very forgetful, repeating questions over and over again," David said.

Ida was one of the first patients at an Alzheimer's center in Florida to be implanted with a VeriChip.

"When an Alzheimer's patient gets lost, once their arm is scanned, it would identify who they are and that they are an Alzheimer's patient," said Scott Silverman, the CEO of VeriChip.

Silverman stressed that the VeriChip is not a GPS device; it only provides code for a database.

Some privacy groups argue that the VeriChip, which uses the same technology as devices that track wayward pets, strips Alzheimer's patients of their dignity.

"I don't think that because it's useful in animals is a reason why we should do it in human beings," said Katherine Albrecht, the founder of AntiChip.com. "There is a distinction between an animal and a human being."

Copyright © 2007 ABC News Internet Ventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:03 am
GT Truther

I don't think no warning is Mike... without warning...someone's ordered a stop to my outgoing email and inforum posting on yahoogroups.

To Whom it may Concern.
I understood between the lines.
Look, since this is the only accessable posting forum I want to say in guilty prose you're turning me against the J's.
When you encounter encumbering problems of your own remember it is by your own actions incurring this dictum.

Dex

Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:30 am
GT Truther

There are several videos in this story that I couldn't transfer here so you can view them at the original site..

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/290 ... ipped.html

Quote:

The Late Aaron Russo with Nick Rockfeller

Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population
Hollywood director Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax, the Rockefeller's creation of women's lib, and the elite's ultimate plan for world population reduction and a microchipped society

Paul Joseph Watson / Prison Planet | January 29, 2007

Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population and that the war on terror was a hoax, Rockefeller having predicted an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan eleven months before 9/11.

Rockefeller also told Russo that his family's foundation had created and bankrolled the women's liberation movement in order to destroy the family and that population reduction was a fundamental aim of the global elite.

Russo is perhaps best known for producing Trading Places starring Eddie Murphy but was more recently in the spotlight for his exposé of the criminal run for profit federal reserve system, the documentary America From Freedom to Fascism.

Currently undergoing more treatment in his fight against cancer, Russo made time for a sit down interview with radio host and fellow documentary film maker Alex Jones in which he dropped bombshell after bombshell on what Rockefeller had told him about the direction the world was being steered towards by the global elite.

You can watch a fourteen minute segment of the interview below.

After his popular video Mad As Hell was released and he began his campaign to become Governor of Nevada, Russo was noticed by Rockefeller and introduced to him by a female attorney. Seeing Russo's passion and ability to affect change, Rockefeller set about on a subtle mission to recruit Russo into the elite.

During one conversation, Rockefeller asked Russo if he was interested in joining the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) but Russo rejected the invitation, saying he had no interest in "enslaving the people" to which Rockefeller coldly questioned why he cared about the "serfs."

"I used to say to him what's the point of all this," states Russo, "you have all the money in the world you need, you have all the power you need, what's the point, what's the end goal?" to which Rockefeller replied (paraphrasing), "The end goal is to get everybody chipped, to control the whole society, to have the bankers and the elite people control the world."

Rockefeller even assured Russo that if he joined the elite his chip would be specially marked so as to avoid undue inspection by the authorities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 5 months free at Prison Planet.tv when you sign up for our New Years Special! TV shows, conference footage, field reports, protest clips, in studio camera and audio interviews, books, every Alex Jones film, dozens of other documentaries! Click here to subscribe!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russo states that Rockefeller told him, "Eleven months before 9/11 happened there was going to be an event and out of that event we were going to invade Afghanistan to run pipelines through the Caspian sea, we were going to invade Iraq to take over the oil fields and establish a base in the Middle East, and we'd go after Chavez in Venezuela."

Rockefeller also told Russo that he would see soldiers looking in caves in Afghanistan and Pakistan for Osama bin Laden and that there would be an "Endless war on terror where there's no real enemy and the whole thing is a giant hoax," so that "the government could take over the American people," according to Russo, who said that Rockefeller was cynically laughing and joking as he made the astounding prediction.

In a later conversation, Rockefeller asked Russo what he thought women's liberation was about. Russo's response that he thought it was about the right to work and receive equal pay as men, just as they had won the right to vote, caused Rockefeller to laughingly retort, "You're an idiot! Let me tell you what that was about, we the Rockefeller's funded that, we funded women's lib, we're the one's who got all of the newspapers and television - the Rockefeller Foundation."

Rockefeller told Russo of two primary reasons why the elite bankrolled women's lib, one because before women's lib the bankers couldn't tax half the population and two because it allowed them to get children in school at an earlier age, enabling them to be indoctrinated into accepting the state as the primary family, breaking up the traditional family model.

This revelation dovetails previous admissions on behalf of feminist pioneer Gloria Steinem (pictured) that the CIA bankrolled Ms. Magazine as part of the same agenda of breaking up traditional family models.

Rockefeller was often keen to stress his idea that "the people have to be ruled" by an elite and that one of the tools of such power was population reduction, that there were "too many people in the world," and world population numbers should be reduced by at least half.

One issue which has spiraled out of control of the elite according to Rockefeller's conversations with Russo, is the Israel-Palestine conflict, with serious thinking at one stage revolving around the bizarre notion of giving Israeli citizens one million dollars each and relocating them all in the state of Arizona.

--------------------------------------------------------

Prison Planet.tv members can watch the entire explosive 70 minute interview by clicking here. Not a member? You can subscribe for as little as 15 cents a day by clicking here. The interview with Aaron Russo is just one of hundreds and hundreds of pieces of activist multimedia that you can download, watch, burn to DVD and share with others.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:31 am
GT Truther

I don't think no warning is Mike... without warning...someone's ordered a stop to my outgoing email and inforum posting on yahoogroups.

To Whom it may Concern.
I understood between the lines.
Look, since this is the only accessable posting forum I want to say in guilty prose you're turning me against the J's.
When you encounter encumbering problems of your own remember it is by your own actions incurring this dictum.

Dex

Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:59 am
GT Truther

Post Who’s sure enough to gamble $4.5 billion on Stock Market tak
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/m ... lator.html

Quote:
MYSTERY SPECULATOR BETS ON DISASTER

Who’s sure enough to gamble $4.5 billion on Stock Market taking 40% nosedive?

rss202

By Pat Shannan

A huge downside purchase of “put” options by an unknown investor or conglomerate in Europe has both investors and NWO watchers abuzz worldwide. Someone has placed a $4.5 billion bet that within 30 days the European stock market will take at least a 33% nosedive. Such an event would be tantamount to the market crash of 1929.

The two sales are being referred to by market traders as “bin Laden trades” because only an event on the scale of the 9-11 “terrorist” attacks could make these short-sell “put” options valuable.( A “put” option is a bet that a stock will go down. A “call” option is a bet it will go up.)

There are 65,000 pending contracts at $750 in the Standard and Poor Index. This controls 6.5 million shares at $750 or $4.875 billion. The entity or individual offering these sales can make money only if the market drops 30%-50% within 30 days. If the market does not drop, the entity or individual involved stands to lose about $1 billion just for engaging in these contracts. On the other hand, if the prediction is correct, the reward could be over $2 billion.

“The fact that the purchase was made in the European market is insignificant,” said one speculator with decades of experience, “because it could have been done by bank transfer from anywhere in the world. What concerns us is what kind of inside information could this group or individual have. It would have to have far deeper roots than just `insider trader’ knowledge.”

Two theories are being discussed widely within the stock and options markets regarding this enormous and very unusual activity:

A massive terrorist attack is going to take place before September. 21 which will torpedo the markets along with whatever other target is hit or, China, reeling over losing $10 billion in bad loans to the sub-prime mortgage collapse presently taking place, is going to dump U.S. currency in an attempt to topple all of capitalism with a communist financial revolution. Either situation could be catastrophic to the financial world.

The 9-11 attacks were foreshadowed by “put” options placed onAmerican and UnitedAirlines, as reported in the immediate aftermath. According to CBS News, the put ratio for United Airlines was 25 times above normal on
September 6.

In the week before September 11, “put” options in United and American Airlines went through a furious and unprecedented spasm of investment. Most of the investments in these put options originated in Germany through the Deutsche Bank. Deutsche Bank had earlier acquired Banker’s Trust, an investment banking firm whose vice chairman in charge of “private client relations” in the late 1990s was A. B. “Buzzy” Krongard.

In March of 2001, Krongard was appointed executive director of the CIA. On September 6-7, when there was no significant news or stock price movement involving United, the Chicago exchange handled 4,744 “put” options for UAL stock, compared with just 396 call options—essentially bets that the price will rise.When the market re-opened on Sept. 17, 2001, American and United, the only two airlines with hijacked planes, saw their stocks plummet by around 40%.

What becomes particularly relevant in the lead-up to 9-11 is the August CIA briefing of President Bush concerning the potential threat of attacks by bin Laden using hijacked planes on certain sites, such as the Pentagon and World Trade Center, and the fact that the CIA had bugging equipment on bin Laden messages and international banking operations. Although apparently no one has claimed the money from the “put” options, questions remain about Krongard and the CIA’s involvement.

“Put” options on Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch, two of the World Trade Center’s most prominent occupants, also spiked in the days before 9-11. The 9-11 Investigation Committee made no attempt to pursue this highly sensitive matter. The SEC never made public who these speculators were.

(Issue #37, September 10, 2007)

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:36 pm
GT Truther

Poll still open as of this posting

The results after I took the poll just now.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:48 pm
GT Truther

Some official doc's on military research into Mind Control I found on the web. For those doing research into such area's.

Advanced Neural Implants and Control DARPA
http://www.earthpulse.com/epulseuploads ... plants.pdf

Science & Technology for New DoD Capabilities

http://www.earthpulse.com/epulseuploads ... ations.PDF

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:20 pm
GT Truther

From Victor's List

Brian makes an excellent point‏
Sent: Sun 9/02/07 12:15 PM
To: Project Camelot <support> (support@projectcamelot.org)
Cc: Victor Martinez (VictorGM@webtv.net);

Security scan upon download
RC refere...jpg (163.4 KB)
Hi Bill, added to what I said below, see page 109 of the EfD book. You'll see that DIA absorbed AFSAC in 1999 (that information came from a source I had at NASIC-WP (was FTD). So DIA now has the prime responsibility for HUMINT collection of UFO information. They recruit con men for those type of operations on many occasions. And, the DIA Counter-intelligence office which has the responsibility for protecting "sensitive program" puts out disinformation and hires con men to carry out some of those operations. This is where I think Burisch fits in.....Best...Robert C

Bill--What wild rumors? That crazy stuff came from those around Burisch. If you want to think Burisch is legit that's your privilege, but others and me disagree. I've been in this area since 1985, I've had my chain yanked every which way. I've been conned by some pretty COOL people only to find out later they were lying.

You say Burisch is sincere, so are con artist and so was that con artist in "Catch me if you can." But, you don't get it.

As for that "text" that got added in the video: Go figure as they say, I found that people who are perpetrating a hoax go around attacking others. They have no facts to back up what they say; they just make proclamations. What fake emails? And what utter nonsense about Doty.

What Truth? Did you pay attention to what I said below in the reply to you? It's like you just ignored what I just said and go on with what you want to believe. How do you explain what that National Academy of Science person said about the Q94? How do you explain what Rick Doty said about that Rancher MAJIC memo? MAJIC was a Code Word that was no longer used. Explain please, explain.

Is Kit playing head games? So, now you're saying that Kit Green made up that National Academy person and her report, is that right? Sounds like you got a loose marble somewhere. Kit sent that report to everybody including Hal Puthoff. So, Kit is playing head games with Hal Puthoff?

Bill, I have serious doubts about your judgment at times. Those doubts started with the SERPO material posted to your then Web Site. The word is "get real" and stop believing every source you hear. I learned that a long time ago. If you were smart you'd have more than one source saying there was a Clean Sphere excluding Anon who is very unreliable. There are three sources plus their sources who say there was NO Clean Sphere and NO Burisch at Site 51. And, there were NO Aliens from our future!

Rick and others think this is a circus and I agree; it has NO credibility in Scientific Circles. The National Academy of Science lady didn't want to see anything else from Burisch.

Cheers....Robert C

Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy wrote: Hi Bob, All:

Just to clarify, otherwise wild rumors will get way out of hand:

Dan Burisch said absolutely nothing about you on the video at any point (although he does mention Rick Doty, referring to him as ‘Ricky’). The comment which was presumably about you (as ‘RC’) was added by Marci McDowell as a text still inserted into the video. A screenshot is here. It was on the video for a few seconds.

To reiterate: this is NOT the issue.

The important thing here is that Dan is clearly sincere in his ‘outtake’ frustration and irritation about a number of matters he felt very strongly about. He mentions Majestic and the Clean Sphere specifically and emphatically. That’s pretty important. Nothing else is.

This is Dan’s truth... that’s what’s important for anyone who still think he’s a fraud. He is not. Whether he has been deceived himself is for others to judge. But he is not a liar or a hoaxer, and he’s certainly not paid to tell stories. Period.

I know, Bob, you looked closely at the story a number of years ago, and were dissuaded by Kit and others. But as best as I know you have never met Dan. I have spent many hours with him, on and off camera.

Bob, I’m sorry you can’t access the video – with 56k, it’s understandable. It might just be worth letting it load if you possibly can (it’s only 8 mins long) even if it takes half an hour. Even if you only get half of it, it’ll be valuable information.

Re Kit and his ‘evidence’, remember you yourself said last year that he ‘plays head games’.

Best to all, Bill

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:03:12 -0400
To: Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy <support>

Bill, you're something. I watched and heard Burisch many times on video. Bill Hamilton even sent me a two hour Interview on DVD of him. We all thought at the time that Burisch might be credible. That was in 2002. Even Kit Green thought he might be credible. But, after hearing all the crazy nonsense surrounding him; what Kit found using the National Academy Science person assessing the Q94 and what Rick found on that Rancher MAJIC memo we all changed our minds. As I said I can't get into the Google video, I'm using a 56 K Modem which might have something to do with the problem.

And, Brian makes an excellent point. Burisch has that same "cool" mannerisms that one sees in the, "Catch me if you can" movie. I'm told that Burisch was taking pot shots at me about fabricating emails? If that be the case that doesn't say much for Burisch if he is who he says he is.

My take on Burisch after all the years is this: He was hired by Counter-intelligence operatives (handlers) operating out of the DIA's Counter-intelligence office which Gene Lakes mentioned, I'd have to dig up the office symbol.

Burisch was fed lots of information by these handlers to put out a phony story about JRod being sick and having to live in Clean Sphere. Non of the other sources ever said that JRod never existed, what they said was that, JRod was never sick and there was never any Clean Sphere. But, you're ignoring all that. There is NO other source saying what Burisch is saying. Only recently has Anon (very unreliable) mention anything about a Clean Sphere. But, Gene Lakes said there was NO Clean Sphere at S2 and so did McGovern. Rick Doty's LANL sources couldn't find a Burisch.

I spent years defending Burisch, I know what I'm talking about......Best....Robert C

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:46 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next