It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Quote:
Learn the SECRET of SOLARIS ;)

but i was fascinated by the Exo-biology in Solaris book, than the movie...that just forgot these details...

more
at:
http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Solaris

:pillows

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Oh and you might to add this your movie collection ...

Learn the SECRET of SOLARIS ;)

A variant on HAL?

Simon

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:40 pm
GT Truther

brightstar wrote:
recall posted:

Speaking of Agendas:
1-Zetas are a Dying race -> A lot of problems with the Genes/DNA/Reproductive Problems...suppossed by a War between the Draconians and the Pleyadians

I agree with your above assessment indeed. I think much of their genetic problems came from being manipulated and played with by these very Draconians and Reptilians originally when they nearly killed them out way back when. But since then I also think there has maybe been too much in-breeding per si with their race, and nothing put into the mix to help build it up more so, therefore the decline in the character of their DNA and genetic mixture.

2-A Cloning Agenda on the way ->To replace The Zetas Themselves and Humans in the same move...

I agree that the Cloning Agenda is underway and has been for thousands of years in order to try to help their race for sure so it can survive, but I can't say that I agree that they want to actually replace Humans, I think here that their agenda has been to use Human DNA in order to try to help shore up their own genetic problems more so than trying to replace humans. After reading what Thao told Michel in his story, which I feel rang pretty true, was sensibly written and made a lot of common sense, that I think it was 1948 that "something" occurred to Human DNA maybe. But nothing was mentioned as to just what happened unless it is from the military experiments and them setting off nuclear bombs in their testings which did affect many humans out west in those areas where they did this. It is pretty well known that nuclear fallout does affect DNA in any species I think from all I have read. But why would the Zetas want to try to replace humans, to me this would not make logical sense in some ways because it is Humans that actually have a "Soul" and these Zeta clones do not. No clone, that I have heard of as yet has an actual "Soul".

It was also mentioned that there are still some actual, authentic Zetas left, not many, but still some, and all the rest are clones. But I am in question as to whether these original Zetas actually have "Souls" themselves. And from all sources that I have read of so far to date, I think this is an agenda that the Zeta's have also had, in trying to make their own race have "Souls", which they have not been able to accomplish as yet I don't think. Of course I don't know for sure, I am taking the word of others in this matter, but with all the descriptions of their "hive mind" it would stand to reason they do not have "Souls" and programmed to all act about the same, mechanical type ways as so many have described.

I know that it has been said that several humans have been cloned also, such as Carter and Bush, Jr., and yet they have acted as if they did have character I would say, but still something seems to be missing from them and the energy signatures they give off, so is this a way of telling they do not have actual "Souls" or what?

brightstar

<snip>

Aren't the Essassani supposed to be the descendants of the human / zeta hybrids? they are said to be about 400 years in our future. We will interact with them more once all the upheavals etc are over.

Simon

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:47 pm
Truth Seeker

Nicely put ;)

Shady Groves wrote:
An to those of you that just read the above and are sitting here freighted to death.. DON'T BE..

What ever is humanities fate.. its OUT OF OUR HANDS AND IN GODS!

Do something worth while something of substance.. Go spend time with your family and friends. Make love to your spouse or SO, get right with who or what you call God.. and live LIFE to best you can be.

Don't be like the Illum nuts and Majestic chicken littles running around worrying their last moments that the sky is falling the sky is falling..

We all of humanity will know the truth in due course..

.. And something ;) tells me its not going be deaster this time around but a NEW Vision a NEW Direction a NEW Purpose for humanity un dreamed of before ... EVER! And there will NO place it for Illuminothings! and Majestic Elitests. :)

Shady

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:50 pm
GT Truther

Exactly!!!

See we're being watched over and protected by Something much much greater then ourselves. It literally has the power to turn off the sun's Solar Storms and leave those JPL NASA folks scratching their heads saying..

The Solar Cycle, The Solar Cycle. What's happen to the Solar Cycle. It's also protecting us from any major Space Impacts and Danger.. that includes any alien race bent on conquest.

We're not a Prision Planet. Were a Nursery!

Who ever this Protector is. Which many are certain is "Alpha and Omega" to this Universe.. or God for a lack of a better term. Its given us Free Will In the Nursery and letting us educate ourselves. Yet, its protecting us from the outside world out there.

Shady

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
An to those of you that just read the above and are sitting here freighted to death.. DON'T BE..

Do something worth while something of substance.. Go spend time with your family and friends. Make love to your spouse or SO, get right with who or what you call God.. and live LIFE to best you can be.

Don't be like the Illum nuts and Majestic chicken littles running around worrying their last moments that the sky is falling the sky is falling..

.. And something ;) tells me its not going be deaster this time around but a NEW Vision a NEW Direction a NEW Purpose for humanity un dreamed of before ... EVER! And there will NO place it for Illuminothings! and Majestic Elitests. :)

Shady

:agree

What amazing grace from Higher Power that the Sun was facing away when the eruption went off.
Praise be to the Creator of the Universe. :clap

MT7

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:10 pm
GT Truther

simon posted:

Quote:
Aren't the Essassani supposed to be the descendants of the human / zeta hybrids? they are said to be about 400 years in our future. We will interact with them more once all the upheavals etc are over.

Hi simon,

Actually I have to say I am not familiar with these "Essassani" you mention here per si by that name anyway. Do you have more infos on this please?

brightstar

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi simon,

ok I found this:

Quote:
The Essassani paradigm of perceiving reality was introduced to the planetary population through the medium of Daryl Anka, who channeled a group consciousness represented by an entity known as Bashar.

Apparently there are five people on the planet who have the capability to resonant with the Essassani frequency and gain information. Bashar has also come once through an individual on the East coast of the United States, although that individual usually gains information and data through another representative of the Essassani.

The Essassani maintain that they exist on a different frequency of reality which is coincident with a parallel reality 700 years in the future, and that they are physiologically a hybrid race which is a genetic combination of the human and the Orion Grays, otherwise called the Dow.

Through a generational cross-breeding program, which must have been somewhat successful because the Essassani exist, a new sub-species was born. Because of this, the Essassani have a vested interest in how the planetary population perceive them. As of 1996, the hybrid program is a done deal relative to the creation of the Essassani, as far as we can determine.

In reality, the advice they gave through many of the channeled sessions and in the book Blueprint for the Future, around 1989, was quite interesting, but not easily implemented by the population, as there was one key component missing. An understanding of Hermetic Law as it applies to the creation of reality. Trying to illustrate to 3rd density humans how to improve their lives, from a 5th density viewpoint proved problematic at best.

One of the side projects at Leading Edge Research is to attempt to reconcile this problem through integration of Hermetic principles with many elements of perception from the Essassani standpoint.

When the book Blueprint for the Future was released, it sparked a lot of interest. Surely the principles put forth about "creating your own reality" should be able to be tested in day-to-day life.

Michael Topper's response to the principles put forth by Bashar was that they were a "half truth". In his usual complex way, Topper described his viewpoint in an issue of the Thunderbird Chronicle, and the material was subsequently reprinted in Leading Edge publications.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... _18zzb.htm

OK the first thing I noticed is that all of this regarding these Essassani is from "channeled materials". For me that is suspect right there because there are entirely too many out there supposedly "channeling" this or that entitity or alien or ET or whatever. It also mentions that there are 5 altogether that channel these entities, where are they? who are they? and what are they saying in regards to this persons's account of their "channelings".

Now, IF this is correct to any degree, then these same entities imo, would have to be the ones that Dan Burisch (Crain) states were what he had contact with, those supposed P45 and P52 K's, would they not? And IF they are then they definitely have genetic problems occurring in their species even tho they created this other hybrid race. Now, they created a hybrid race so this says, and I can see that this could be done, but creating a hybrid race does not mean they created living human beings or hybrids with SOULS as I understand it all to be. They can have intelligence, and even higher forms of intelligence, but do they actually have a higher level of consciousness?

To us mere humans, the majority get goggle eyed over anything much that seems to be higher levels than they know of, but are these Essassani actually higher evolved living beings with Soul essences or are they just hybrid clones?

As I understand things any living creature with a life essence in it has some intelligence, even a crystal has its own form of intelligence, after all, it actually grew to its shape and form, but does this mean it is a higher form of consciousness? It has an energy field, and this I do think is correct, but it still does not mean that they are higher evolved forms of consciounesses with Souls. Many say animals do not have souls also, but do they?

And my understanding of a SOUL is that it is a "spark" of the God/Creator consciousness that created everything that exists, and when the bodies dies, this same Soul can go back to its source if it chooses to.

But this article also states that these Essassani live in a parallel universe, this is quite possible also, as apparently there are many levels of parallel universes that we do not see with our human physical eyes.

Ah, the questions and questions and questions, IF we only had all of the answers to all of these questions wouldn't it be lovely indeed??? ;)

brightstar

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shaddy Wrote:
Quote:
We're not a Prision Planet. Were a Nursery!

And:

Taken from ZT/NL:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 937554/pg3

Quote:
Re: ZetaTalk LIVE Chat December 5

Zetas have said that in 100 years there will be no human on earth.
So what is the point of prepearing for after times.
What is the point of grow the saved childs trying to save the human race?
Even we know that there is no death so the ones that didn't have the time to learn to be STO will have the oportunity in their next life, on earth or not!

SOZT
This seems to be a question that is endlessly asked, almost every week. Even though the human race will die out, the souls currently incarnating human life WILL REMEMBER devastation and hopelessness, abandonment and pain. It is THIS you should be trying to avoid! Love the child, give it security and comfort. Or is letting it suffer in pain and anguish, crying itself to sleep, preferable in your mind? How can you not understand this?
EOZT

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Amanda Knox is Big News here
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/412932_k ... source=rss

However, the HUGE STORY below was buried during the same time period --

After a 3 year ordeal and trial... 23 CIA Agents guilty and sentenced in Italy
http://article.wn.com/view/2009/11/05/C ... tion_case/

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:03 pm
Truth Seeker

This movie 'Official Denial' was made in 1994. The plot from this grab as well as the 'MJ' reference seem a little familiar.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:43 pm
GT Truther

The 1970s Sci Fi move

Wavelength..

Officially it was just a another Sci Fi move about a Northern Californian psychic who picked up the transmittance of Gray's while in deep freeze at a secret US Military storage base. She and her boyfriend break in to free 'them' and return them home. Officially the movie was just fiction another story.

Unofficially. True account of a true incident and the closest movie ever to come to 'the truth.'

Two clips from the original movie.. Its hard to find at the video rental places but well worth the hunt..

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:10 pm
GT Truther

I wish I could believe in "God" like you do, Shady.

The idea that a conscious being named God created everything seems to me hard to believe when I try to wrap my mind around the size of a billion galaxies, and then consider the fact that we're only talking about one dimension of several, and one universe of many.

That "God" is a conscious being doesn't seem possible to me, particularly considering what's going on on our planet, and in the dimensions surrounding it.

But I hope that love will prevail throughout all dimensions whether a creator god being exists or not.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Quote:

The idea that a conscious being named God created everything seems to me hard to believe when I try to wrap my mind around the size of a billion galaxies, and then consider the fact that we're only talking about one dimension of several, and one universe of many.

That "God" is a conscious being doesn't seem possible to me, particularly considering what's going on on our planet, and in the dimensions surrounding it.

But I hope that love will prevail throughout all dimensions whether a creator god being exists or not.

Indeed God is a form of conscious energy.

The problem is the way the Organized Religions react to this fact.

ie:
Quote:
The message of the Old Testament is clear, the House of Israel was a Christian nation from its inception. Israel was made up of 12 tribes (the sons of Jacob/Israel). When they first settled in their lands, each tribe had its own territory with its own local rulers. Their relationship with each other was more of a military alliance than a political one.

Israel as a whole submitted to Judges who were also Prophets and Prophetesses, among these were Deborah, Samson, Gideon and others. Samuel was the last Prophet-Judge of Israel.

The people clamored for a king...
(1)

Then The Illuminati/NWO will want to change this equation:
Sheeple= Slaves by money + many religions
to the sceneary of 1 World Religion...
ie:
Quote:
The Illuminati desire to unite the world's religions into the worship of Lucifer "The Light Bearer" and Satan "The Destroyer".

Their method of doing this with Christianity is through their World Council of Churches and the ecumenical movement. Both of these are sponsored by the Rockefellers and their United Nations. They have already liberalized Christianity to a form where it is unrecognizable and their ultimate goal is to destroy it.

Their New World Order will eliminate it completely and merge all the world's faiths together under Maitreya (see link), a Buddhist deity. They will present him as the Christ, Messiah, Avatar, Buddha, Imam etc
(2)

(1)(2)
http://deadmanmusings.blogspot.com/2009 ... e-nwo.html

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:14 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post What is God?
IMO
A God of Gods. The Supreme Being. The Most High indescribable to a finite Mind. The Living Light that see's and knows all things.

We're the thinking Light cells in the brain diagram of the Divine Mind. 'It' is and will be, with your becoming, the Mind behind your mind. The Spirit of your Soul.

Dex

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:10 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Wavelength..
Its hard to find at the video rental places but well worth the hunt..

Video rental place ? What is that ? :mrgreen:

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?iht=1&ihq=Wavelength

We do not know the hand of GOD !
-Jordan Maxwell-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNfBDONJW2Q

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 am
GT Truther

midnight wrote:

Midnight,

I find my thinking goes like this.

I can never fully understand the mind of the Universal Creator in my current life form, In my mind to even to begin would be arrogant.

What makes the case for me is the events around me, that I observe here in this life form.

So what I am trying to say is start viewing from the bottom up rather than the top down.

Look closely at the events around you and observe the miracles of Love.

I have found one needs to listen to ones heart beside ones mind, both must be keep in balance for sanity.

May the Peace and Love the One Universal Creator of the Universe be upon us all.

MT7

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 am
GT Truther

The Most Important Video You Will Ever See

Part One:

Part Two:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:41 am
GT Truther

Crackajack wrote:
This movie 'Official Denial' was made in 1994. The plot from this grab as well as the 'MJ' reference seem a little familiar.

CJ, I've never heard of this 1994 film "Official Denial", but judging by the production values, it looks like something made for television. After watching the trailer, I have to say there are some parallels there between Burisch and that shaven-headed character played by the actor who always used to be in t-v films in the 80s and 90s -- Parker somebody. No doubt budgetary constraints precluded the film makers from building a clean sphere set, hence the reason why we see him and the little man/child-in-a-suit alien "JRod" in the same room with one another. :o When Face Man appeared as a General, I was half-expecting Howling Mad Murdoch to turn up as an investigative reporter. Perhaps he does, who knows? :yamon

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 am
Truth Seeker

mjc wrote:
CJ, I've never heard of this 1994 film "Official Denial", but judging by the production values, it looks like something made for television. After watching the trailer, I have to say there are some parallels there between Burisch and that shaven-headed character played by the actor who always used to be in t-v films in the 80s and 90s -- Parker somebody. No doubt budgetary constraints precluded the film makers from building a clean sphere set, hence the reason why we see him and the little man/child-in-a-suit alien "JRod" in the same room with one another. :o When Face Man appeared as a General, I was half-expecting Howling Mad Murdoch to turn up as an investigative reporter. Perhaps he does, who knows? :yamon

Now that you mention it mjc, I remember that Parker dude too. Wasn't he in the Hardy Boys / Nancy Drew? Strangely, I think Baywatch too. lol Here's a little more of the plot.

Quote:
A man who claims to have been abducted by aliens is also abducted by a top secret government agency, the Majestic Group, who want him to attempt to communicate with the only surviving alien from a UFO shot down by the Air Force. Telepathically, the alien tells him it must be returned to its ship, where it will reveal a secret vital to the future of the planet.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:22 pm
GT Truther

:agree

Quote:

NR,1hr 24min
Genres:
Drama,Sci-Fi
Release:
Director:
Brian Trenchard-Smith
Starring:
Dirk Benedict, Chad Everett, Erin Gray .

Synopsis:

The plot of the made-for-cable Official Denial is only partially summed up by the title. Parker Stevenson plays Paul Corliss, a hapless gent who is abducted by extraterrestrials. With no tangible proof, Corliss can't get anyone to believe his story. Even his wife Annie (Erin Gray) thinks he's hallucinating. But when the government can't cover up a second alien landing, Corliss is pressed into service to communicate with the space visitors. Someone really did their homework when putting together Official Denial; the film is both convincing and compelling. ~ Hal Erickson, All Movie Guide
(1)

Indeed looks like a Burisch´s Saga:

Quote:
When the owner of a tree nursery is kidnapped by aliens for experimentation, the Air Force shoots down the alien craft over the mountains of Nevada. One alien survives, and the nursery owner is forced to serve as an ambassador to the creature as a secret military unit watches.
(2)

ie:

Quote:
Sean Myers as Mj-One
(3)

(1) http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie-syno ... al-denial/

(2) http://www.tcmuk.tv/movie_database_resu ... e&id=85420
Click on: -CAST AND CREW/FULL CREDITS-
(3) http://www.tcmuk.tv/movie_database_resu ... e&id=85420

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
The Most Important Video You Will Ever See

Part One:

Part Two:

Fantastic - this makes so much sense Shady - thank you :heart

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:41 pm
GT Truther

Shady, fantastic vid.

I scour economic BB's...and have done so for 6 years. There's a crap-storm headed our way.

Some guys who are in reserve status in the services are beginning to talk to me....locally. Their short term (2-3 year) predictions are pretty grim based on what they're saying. Possible coup. That's why the O-man wants to shove as many troops out of CONUS as possible...the flip side of this is that Spetsnaz troops as well as other eastern European Special Operations troops are openly laughing at us now because for years they've been bankrolled / trained overseas....to go door to door here in the US and disarm the population.....while our troops who WOULD defend us....are jammed up overseas. Not good. The guys here still stateside know WTF is afoot....they are not happy. I say this not to instill fear... but the fact remains that local communities....and those who act together for the local common good.... are those who will fare best in the near future.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Shady, what a great video!! It makes so much sense to me. :candle

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dear Shady,

Clearly, the thing to do is to post this sucker up everywhere. The notice from the Chinese and Indonesians was to let the US intelligence forces AND ROCKEFELLER know that they were about to be outed in they did not stop whatever they were doing. The coverup story by the American media was to try to spin this whole thing in a different direction before the PTB were outed and chased down the street by armed crowds.

Personally, I think that we need to post it up everywhere and get the PTB so busy trying to cover their flanks that they are OUTSIDE when the photon showers hit, the poles shift, the crust shift and they have to fend for themselves with regular people.
Cliff High gave an estimate for the expense of chemtrailing and it is unbelievably expensive. This money could be put to much better uses.

Brightstar, I read through that entire story by the nurse. My BS detector says that it is a fake. The language usage is too much like contemporary including more common Internet misspellings. There were too many inconsistencies as well as attempts to "explain" inconsistencies. It read like something that somebody had revised too many times. It felt fake to me. It was interesting however and I believe that some of it might have come from some authentic sources, but then it was muddled with to create a fabricated document useful for today's Illuminati story of the week.

MK

brightstar wrote:
Shady,

I just have to post this for you and everyone else on here also because this is a prime example of how the US News medias are so utterly controlled and this is "damage control" big time occurring now in this article:

Quote:
U.S. to Probe China Cargo Plane Crash

By JAMES T. AREDDY, ANDY PASZTOR and DAN MICHAELS
SHANGHAI -- A Zimbabwe-registered cargo plane that crashed in flames on takeoff from Shanghai's international airport, killing three American crew members, wasn't carrying sensitive goods, a senior executive with the plane's operator said.

The McDonnell Douglas MD-11 freighter aircraft was carrying "general cargo, such as electronics," and "nothing of any sensitive nature," said Simon Clarke, chief operating officer of Zimbabwe-based Avient Ltd.

China's official Xinhua news agency said the plane was bound for Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan, when it crashed Saturday morning in relatively good weather. Early reports indicated the tail of the three-engine jet may have struck the ground before the crash. A team of U.S. investigators, led by an expert on engines, was preparing to head to China in the next two to three days.

Mr. Clarke said the plane had entered Avient's fleet only about a week before it crashed. But "the crew had all flown extensively on the type" of plane. "It remains very sketchy," he said. "We are obviously working with the Zimbabwe and Chinese civil aviation authorities to ascertain what went wrong."

Mr. Clarke said the seven-person crew included Americans and people of other nationalities. A U.S. Embassy spokesman said three Americans were killed and one was injured. Xinhua identified the injured crew members as nationals of the U.S., Indonesia, Belgium and Zimbabwe. The survivors were in stable condition in Shanghai hospitals Sunday.

Xinhua quoted Shanghai aviation authorities on Sunday as saying they had found the plane's flight data recorder.

Shanghai television showed billows of black smoke rising high in the sky after the crash. Footage also showed the wrecked MD-11 fuselage lying in a wet field adjacent to the airport. Firefighters sprayed foam on the mangled wreckage. TV pictures showed a survivor, said to be an American co-pilot, on a hospital bed and breathing through a mask but alert enough to say "thank you."

Avient, whose Web site says it was founded in 1993, has drawn scrutiny in the past because of accusations that it has supplied weapons to conflicts in Africa. A United Nations report in 2002 said Avient had been involved in illegal actitivies in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The British government later investigated the charges but didn't find evidence supporting them. The company has since been accused of other illicit activities by think-tanks that investigate conflicts around the world.

Mr. Clarke at Avient denied all accusations against the company. "We do not carry arms and ammunition," he said.

View Full Image

Reuters

Rescuers search the wreckage of a cargo plane that crashed during take-off at Pudong airport in Shanghai.
.Avient said on its Web site that it operated the MD-11 and that "preliminary information indicates that the accident occurred on takeoff."

Mr. Clarke said the plane was a chartered freight flight carrying "general consumer goods such as electronics and clothes." He said that, as with most cargo flights, the freight was arranged through brokers. He declined to name the company's clients.

The aircraft's tail struck the ground on takeoff, graphics shown on Shanghai television suggested. One illustration of the incident on local TV showed the plane striking a building shortly after takeoff. Xinhua said the plane hit lighting structures on the ground.

Local television and other local media said the accident closed runways at Shanghai Pudong International Airport and led to widespread flight delays.

The accident is the second fatal crash of a cargo plane on takeoff within six weeks. On Oct. 21, an aging Boeing 707 operated by Sudan Airways crashed on departure from Sharjah Airport in the United Arab Emirates. All six people onboard were killed. The cause of the accident remains unclear.

As is typical in any major accident involving a widely used jetliner, the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board on Saturday said it was sending a team of government and industry crash investigators. Including experts on engines, structures and operations, the team will be led by veteran safety board investigator Bill English. United Technology Corp.'s Pratt & Whitney engine-making unit also will have a team representative.

Mr. English has in the past two years participated in three high-profile airliner accidents on three continents, including the still-unresolved crash of an Air France Airbus A330 earlier this year en route to Paris from Rio de Janeiro. Mr. English has a reputation as an engine expert; he participated in the probe of a British Airways jetliner than lost power in both engines and crashed short of London's Heathrow International Airport in early 2008.

At the start of the Shanghai probe, investigators are bound to look at issues such as whether all three of the plane's engines were operating properly and if a possible shift of its cargo during the takeoff roll could have created a dangerous situation. Heavily loaded, wide-body jetliners such as the McDonnell Douglas MD-11 can smack their tail on the ground for a variety of reasons, including engine failure or inadequate thrust, or an unusually steep climb away from a runway.

At the same time, the team also is expected to delve into more-complex factors dealing with the interplay of flight-control surfaces and pilot commands. A separate set of experts will look at weather and air-traffic control issues.

Though the early reports of the crash didn't provide many details, the MD-11's history of crashes is one of the factors investigators are bound to consider. The plane is known among many pilots for having particularly sensitive flight-control systems, especially close to the ground, making it extra sensitive to sudden changes in speed or the angle of the nose and wings.

Over the years, the U.S. safety board has repeatedly criticized the plane's design for being prone to upsets and vertical oscillations of flight-control systems as a result of relatively minor pilot mistakes. Most of those previous accidents, however, took place during landings. Whatever investigators ultimately determine, the results aren't likely to have a significant industrywide impact on passenger carriers. That's because MD-11 aircraft have largely been retired from passenger routes flown by U.S. and European airlines.

In April 1999, an MD-11 cargo plane flown by Korean Airlines crashed shortly after takeoff from Shanghai, killing three crew members as well as five people on the ground.

Chinese carriers' own safety record has improved notably since the 1990s, when the industry suffered a series of fatal accidents. Now, global aviation experts say, China's airlines are among the world's safest, despite sharp growth in the number of flights.

Write to James T. Areddy at james.areddy@wsj.com, Andy Pasztor at andy.pasztor@wsj.com and Dan Michaels at dan.michaels@wsj.com

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1259464 ... lenews_wsj

Simply amazing indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops

Now for all of those lovely PTB visiting here, you have been caught in your shinanigans indeed. Pretty obvious what is occurring here with these two articles now.

brightstar

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mur wrote:
Nicely put ;)

Shady Groves wrote:

Shady

Dear Shady,

BRAVO. I have come to a similar conclusion after worrying for so long. I am going to get rid of stuff, find a nice intelligent man that likes to garden and read...and build a nice second act with.

Yes, there are going to be catastrophes coming...but as some many have tried to tell all of us--we will reincarnate so we might as well enjoy this life in preparation for the next.

MK

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next