It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 9:47 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Uncle John here: From http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthre ... 58&page=17

James Casbolt on the Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures thread of the project camelot forum wrote:
Man in Machine/Machine in Man
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Ascended Machine Technology was understood, it was believed that flesh and blood lifeforms ( such as humans/animals ) and robots were two completely seperate forms of being.
This could be compared to the theories of the classical physicists of the 19th century who were indoctrinated in Newton's mechanics and James Clerk Maxwell's electro-magnetism. They had accepted ideas which made the taking on board of new ways of thinking very difficult.
For instance, these scientists were absolutely convinced there were two physical models to represent energy in motion. One was a wave and the other a particle. They believed these two things were 'mutually exclusive', namely that energy must be one or the other.
It has now been proven through quantum mechanics that energy can be both at the same time. My point is that a lifeform can be machine and flesh/blood at the same as well.
We currently have the reality of craniel implants inside abductees brains. Researchers have often been baffled at how the chips got there in the first place and how how attempted removal of said hardware would result in death for the individual.
Barry, I understand your craniel implant was detected through catscan?
I put this forward- could a metallic cybernetic skeleton, housing microchips, not be created FIRST and THEN human flesh and organs grown around the skeleton?
I wlecome Barry and members of the forum to discuss this topic.

UJ: Somebody has an inkling of what I'm talking about.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:

James Casbolt on the Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures thread of the project camelot forum wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Ascended Machine Technology was understood, it was believed that flesh and blood lifeforms ( such as humans/animals ) and robots were two completely seperate forms of being.
This could be compared to the theories of the classical physicists of the 19th century who were indoctrinated in Newton's mechanics and James Clerk Maxwell's electro-magnetism. They had accepted ideas which made the taking on board of new ways of thinking very difficult.
For instance, these scientists were absolutely convinced there were two physical models to represent energy in motion. One was a wave and the other a particle. They believed these two things were 'mutually exclusive', namely that energy must be one or the other.
It has now been proven through quantum mechanics that energy can be both at the same time. My point is that a lifeform can be machine and flesh/blood at the same as well.
We currently have the reality of craniel implants inside abductees brains. Researchers have often been baffled at how the chips got there in the first place and how how attempted removal of said hardware would result in death for the individual.
I put this forward- could a metallic cybernetic skeleton, housing microchips, not be created FIRST and THEN human flesh and organs grown around the skeleton?

I believe the implants are phased through in position. A kind of materializaton. The more sophiscated one's aren't installed with physical procedures.

Dex

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:

I believe the implants are phased through in position. A kind of materializaton. The more sophiscated one's aren't installed with physical procedures.

Dex

Yes, that sounds like a logical possibility. Perhaps the abductors have improved their procedures since the early reports of the facial implants.

Of course if UJ is right then growing the human body around an implant, would infer a much greater savvy involving a time travel factor. IMO

Very interesting thoughts from you two!

epo3

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:16 pm
GT Truther

Third possiblity

The implant could be collection of Nanotechnology. Applied to the skin and adsorbed through the pores re assemblies at the desired/programed point within the body.

I say this because of Dr.Roger Leirs attempts to remove them from abductees.. The implant seems to realise the attempt at removal and preformers advasive movement away from the scapulae. The Nanotech begin programed to do so.

epo3 wrote:
Dex wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:

Dex

Yes, that sounds like a logical possibility. Perhaps the abductors have improved their procedures since the early reports of the facial implants.

Of course if UJ is right then growing the human body around an implant, would infer a much greater savvy involving a time travel factor. IMO

Very interesting thoughts from you two!

epo3

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:50 pm
Truth Seeker

Stars or StarShips???

Images from last morning

http://www.youtube.com/user/aleonard200 ... ePN_VLaj3E

http://www.youtube.com/user/aleonard200 ... yj3nxgn6dE

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:33 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
The implant could be collection of Nanotechnology. Applied to the skin and adsorbed through the pores re assemblies at the desired/programed point within the body.

implants -bio sensors- +nanotechnology+navigation+spaceships

at this point i remember Retiredafb´s Monalisa Pilot Girl...

http://revver.com/video/797542/apollo-2 ... nsmission/

http://revver.com/video/797241/apollo-2 ... 6-mm-film/

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady,

I listened with some interest to Al Bielek’s recollections of his experiences in, supposedly, 2137.
ShadyGroves wrote:

Saturday, May 9, 2009
Al Bielek: Philadelphia Experiment & Montauk Project, Trip to the year 2137:

http://halkinnaman.com/ed/audio_rr/mont ... to2137.MP3

And I’ve gotta say: I don’t think so. Not that Mr. Bielek is being untruthful, as far as he can recollect. No, not at all. He is saying exactly what he experienced.

But, from here, it seems rather clear that he was (why am I not surprised?) set up and programmed. I base this on the fact that both he and his brother were confined to a hospital facility while recovering from their Eldridge(?) injuries – the thread of the story gets a bit fuzzy here – but during this time all he could see was what he could observe on the internal tv and was never allowed to see outside the facility.

Big red flag on that one.

I’ve been reading Walter Bowart’s exceptional book “Operation Mind Control”, available free at http://www.karlaturner.org/books/Operation_Mind_Control_-_Walter_Bowart.pdf, about CIA mind-control drug therapy in the early/mid 20th Century – and there’s nothing Al Bielek says that could not have been done by bending his mind and environment by 1950. Highly recommend the book.

If you are as avid a student of history as I am, you might immediately see that given the already huge differences between a hospital facility in the late 19th century vs. one from the late 20th – the proposition that, as Bielek describes it, there were very few significant differences contained in the 22nd century (2137 A.D.) facility where he was treated compared to the 20th century is utterly unbelievable. He was actually in a contemporary clandestine military facility, being programmed to believe “something”, for whatever purpose.

It would be far too simple to simply incarcerate someone in a secret present day (mid/late 20th century) facility within an advanced present time black ops medical site – and if you don’t allow them to go anywhere else, and all they can see is a video feed (pre-taped? Hello?) of the supposed “outside world”, and if they are already injured, foggy and drugged – and get them to believe almost anything. And if the high-value Bielek brothers had been accidently injured and needed treatment, well, bonus!, we can use that happenstance to reprogram them with all kinds of garbage, no? (Could they do a thing like that at the time? Yes. Would they do that? Absolutely, yes. Did they? Duh.)

I love these guys dearly. But I think they’ve been used here.

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:20 pm
GT Truther

Hi all! I am back! I have been without a cpu or phone since the 24th. I switched over to a new phone systen that runs through my cpu from att and that is where the problem started. att never told me that I needed a dry line. I had high speed with att and just wanted my phone cut off but they cut it all off and put me down as a new custermer. I had them for 50 years and had the same phone # for 31 years and got treated like S:+# when I tried to switch. When I got my cpu running today I had to re do all my email and all my codes just to get on the sites I usualy go to. They also were supose to inform the new company that there was a problem but never did. So I asked them to not turn my phone off since they said that they could not get a service man to the house for 8 days due to Thanksgiving to do a dry line, but they said they could not do that cause the other company already requested a switch. What a mess!

So Did I miss anything important?

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:36 pm
GT Truther

Hi tt, glad you made it back, check your IM ok.

brightstar

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
What a mess!

So Did I miss anything important?

Not really, unless like me you find a great nugget that keeps you thinking for hours on end and simply have to respond.

Sorry to hear about your nightmare with AT&T; I've had similar situations happen like that, and I chalk it up to increasing absent-mindedness and callous disregard for good old-fashioned customer service in the vast wasteland of corporate cubicles that keep our civilization sputtering along.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
.....I find it useful, sometimes, to ‘upend’ an idea or concept, shake it around a bit, and see what might fall loose onto the table. In this case, your question:

DonDep wrote:
... why do none of these people offer to swear out an affidavit as to their first-hand claims?

seems like one of those “loose parts” that might lead to some further perspective on the disclosure/’insider’ issues here.

From my perspective – not being an insider and possessing no specific knowledge beyond my own experience – I see a certain amount of ‘disinfo’ or factually incorrect material as utterly necessary for the safety of any sworn operative who becomes a whistleblower, making it impossible to swear to anything as an honest person. My thinking is this: Anyone who is telling the truth “out of school” has been heavily indoctrinated – by both fear and by playing on their honor and loyalty – to maintain their sworn oath of secrecy in order to keep their Above Top Secret etc classification (and their lives, pensions and safety of their loved ones....) The sword dangled over them is a false (in my view) legal one that their deaths or punishments would be “perfectly legal” consequences of violating an oath to which they are pressured to believe they gave informed consent.

At the same time, I sense that the Majestic group (of whatever current description) could be under some treaty-related legal pressure of their own from the ET’s to promote “some kind” of time-related disclosure – which they are doing under duress and at a legal minimum to satisfy certain needs of this type - also under the Talmudic delusion that observing “the letter of the law” will simultaneously satisfy human and higher justice. (In this, I take refuge in the dharma.)

Selene, as usual your analysis is spot-on and well-articulated. It is exactly that "false sword" that I am committed to working behind the scenes to remove the threat of. It is not by accident or by any special virtue (aside from the nepotistic connection I commented about earlier) that Dan Burisch had the strictures of the National Security Oath lifted from his shoulders by the "issuing authority" - indeed he was the appointed poster child of 'Disclosure' - the type of misleading disclosure the PTB wanted to put out in front of the masses. Does it mean that his few pieces of the puzzle were incorrect and a total bald-faced lie? No, but it means that if they wanted TRUE 'Disclosure' they would've authorized many more than just him, and would have arranged to have them testify en masse (IMHE - In My Humble Estimation). Instead, they trot out a whole paradigm encapsulated by a main character with assorted minions and echo-chambers, to entertain and distract us, all nicely spaced out as Cracka observed.

Naturally they can't have genuine Disclosure because, again IMHE, to do so would elicit panic in the general population.

Selene wrote:
So whistleblowers – and the keepers who send them out on their errands to the public – are simultaneously pushed and pulled, attempting to walk a narrow “legal” distinction of disclosing secrets and “I didn’t, because what I said was factually false” legal defense. Hence the confused and confounding dates, times, places, numbers, names etc etc etc ad nauseum that make interpreting anything at all as factual truth so challenging. The whistleblower themself is very probably unaware of the degree of untruth contained in their disclosure because they have been fed same from above.

Exactly; my question was actually rhetorical but thank you for annunciating a succinct response. I underlined the key point so that newcomers wouldn't jump to the conclusion these bamboozlers commit their frauds knowingly.

Selene wrote:
It’s also a very old black ops trick to distribute accurate factual information to those with a need-to-know but however to “salt” each briefing document or personal briefing with a different falsity as a kind of “tracking control” – the marked money. So when that specific falsity shows up in someone else’s possession, the keepers will know with certainty who leaked it.

Bingo! This is something that I found so obvious when it dawned on me the true nature of the Cover-up that I am often incredulous when the naive have such a hard time even considering this.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Pickering Bros. and Alpha-Sources
Dagwood wrote:
Again, for those 'newer' readers and posters here, Don and I have had a very friendly and open debate over the 'importance' or 'sugnificance' of the DB affidavit. I contend it is much like the line in the movie Tommy Boy...."if you want to to take a dump in a box and stamp it 'garanteed', I can do that; I've got the time" (or something to that effect). Basically meaning that what ever your garanteeing is only as good as what your expecting to get out of it.

DB's Affidavit only proves one thing....it's pointless. With all due respect Don, DB know's that regaurdless of the content, it would take an act of God, or at the least a MAJOR Congressional hearing - the like of which hasn't been seen since Al Capone - for it to be proven or disproven to any effect and therefore, zero risk to him personaly. He's even told this to me personally. He said, and I quote, "I wish someone would contest it, but I know it's never going to happen. I'll sign a hundred affidavits, but it won't make any difference."

In one respect, he was correct, but that's simply because his affidavits (as opposed to the Form 255 and Form 256) took place in a vacuum - they were not testimony in a legal proceeding. I had to write out a document that would not only validate his half of the truth, but the other half as well - and there was a good reason why they made the transcript of our first webchat part of that testimony. It included quite a bit of "disinfo", so it was no surprise to hear first-hand from Dan himself that my mailings to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence were intercepted (despite having stressed to my friend NOT to put them in the regular mail system which he did anyway not understanding the depth of the situation, as Majestic has operatives in the congressional mail-rooms) and the transcript added back in to my 'packages'. I had intentionally left it out so that the minds of jaded lawmakers wouldn't wander into surreality after reading about "them" being "us from the future" and how we had captured a "stargate" in Iraq, etc. However, Majestic knew that they had to keep the testimony hew as close to their party line as possible, and so it came to be that DB was personally sent to sow more confusion within the congressional ranks.

Dagwood wrote:
The point is, it has as much relevance as MBM's degree. Hell, if you want me to sign a peice of paper that says a tree makes no noise in the woods when it falls, if no person, machine, or recording device is around to hear it...I will! Under penalty of purgary, I would sign it...because no one can disprove me but more importantly, I know no one would WANT to disprove me.

While you may be correct about the lack of political will amongst the ufer community when it comes to making actionable the claims made by DB and others of like ilk, I would have to strongly disagree with you in making a comparison between the affidavit and Marci's "degree". Her "degree" is NOT actionable - the affidavit IS. Whether Marci has a degree or not is as relevant to the tranquility of humanity as a heart was to the Tin Man or a brain was to the Scarecrow, but to acknowledge that a covert agency of the US gov't. has the ability to control and manipulate nearly any federal agency IS VERY ACTIONABLE. The problem is that in order to get the full truth we need not only DB on the witness stand we also need a few of those that can testify as to how they were party to stripping specific information from his "data stream" so as to provide him with a false scenario that was more in keeping with what he was learning from his deceiving ET buddy Chialeh. We also need NASA operatives that can attest to the information that they have been keeping hidden from the public as to the location, size, speed, and other characteristics of the "inbound object", and to get that we need to have the onerous threats of the so-called National Insecurity Oath lifted from the shoulders of those good-hearted 'patriotic insiders' so that they can provide a comprehensive over-view of What, Why, How, and When 'IT' is coming.

Dagwood wrote:
For all purposes, the affidavit is a mute point. No one has contested it, no one will contest it, and there it will remain, as Don would have us believe, an article of proof, but as I believe, one more tool that DB has used to decieve us all. Thats not to say that what is said in the affidavit is false, merely the act of signing it should suggest that EVERYTHING he's said before and since should be taken for truth, since he once signed a paper saying so. And it doesn't help the cause when Don keeps throwing it around as a measure of truth to the saga. Also, in that same line of reasoning it can be said that not EVERYTHING DB said are lies. And in all sincerety, I conciede that Don's notion that DB is the ONLY whistleblower willing to do such a thing does have some relevance, even though minute. Hell, did Lazar subject himself to a polygraph test? That has more baring on this than a peice of paper thats never been contested.

Again, I would strongly disagree that a polygraph test conducted on one observer of the flying saucers carries as much weight as legal testimony, since polygraphs aren't admitted in a court of law. The affidavit, as indicated, needs to be understood as a 'backup' to a legal document known as the Form 255 Request To Admit and Form 256 Response, which Dan merely signed - Majestic's lawyer ('Counsel') and I went back and forth a few times, via Marci, as to what they would admit to. They made several changes, some of which I went along with and some which I then asked to modify further. They wanted to use me and the document to further their misleading scenario, while I wanted to make sure that their admission wasn't only going to be used to further bamboozle the public. The implications of that document have yet to reach their full force and effect, but believe me it isn't going to be due to any efforts of naive and small-skulled ufers chasing colored lights and orbs in the skies. Dimbulbs worldwide will still be longing for classic "Disclosure", with an official (the President) speaking from behind a gov't. podium and welcoming "aliens" at long last as some kind of interstellar visitors that have concluded we're finally mature enough "to handle it".

Bollocks, to quote the Brits.

Dagwood wrote:
IMHO, you have to go to the begining of the Saga to find the truth. The basics are real. (DB worked at Area 51, he met an EBE, etc.) Everything since "the great devide", is conjecture and it too mixed with fantasy to be considered realistic and truthful. At best, it would have to be catagorized as 'Possible'...Plausable,...Probible,...Hell no! To say otherwise would be to place yourself in direct critisizum and jepordize your own credability as a 'serious' researcher. Even Don hasn't done that, he's careful to premis everything he says with one of the three P's.

I do apply the yardstick of "Possible, Plausible, and Probable" and have ever since I found that many debunker types are perfectly willing to accept the possibility of life existing on worlds other than Earth, but very hesitant to accept the plausibility, and virulently against the probability that such life would come here to Earth without announcing themselves, or having themselves announced to great fanfare. It shows their limited comprehension of the issues involved, and usually reflects a lack of spiritual awareness. The "Three Pees" helps to focus what would otherwise be a highly pixelated and blurred understanding. Few will argue against "possiblity"; even fewer will argue for "probability". Until we have proof undeniable - which I contend will come in the form of earth changes and/or visual sightings - we can only use logic to deduce which of the "Three Pees" we're dealing with.

Dagwood wrote:
On another note - Crackajack, I respect your observation and can understand your reasoning. However, if one is connected to the endless string of announcements and discoveries one after another, you would see that they are not 'timed'. They are not 'one at a time' as you suggest either. They are multiple and frequent. All one has to do is follow Shady's postings here to realize that. Aside from that, there are multiple avenues of discovery if one were so inclined to go and search them out. Personally, I've had to stop all the email notifications as my email account was filling up too fast, and there simply wasn't enough time in the day to get through them all.

I understood Cracka's observation a bit differently, not to be compared with Shady's Headline News Service - which while serving an invaluable function in helping select out the more interesting, provoking, and relevant paranormal/offbeat/alternative stories and factoids is a beast of a different color. There is no end of tantalizing Memes that cloak themselves in new protagonists monthly, just check out the screaming threads of GLP. Even Majestic has recognized the necessity of hiding in plain sight and had launched the "mj12.com" website years ago, tongue firmly in cheek, and of course arranged for "documents" that were carefully crafted to be so "plausible" as to be "probable", but found later to be fraudulent (with a few very notable exceptions, one of which allowed Stan Friedman to win a substantial bet with noted debunker Phil Klass (sp?)). The point is that there is no end of entertainment and self-mutilation for 'ufers' worldwide, beginning with the ever-popular NWO (New World Order), pandemics of every stripe imaginable, reptilians warring against humans, horrific abductions of unwilling and helpless humans, Operation Bluebeam and associated programs to scare the masses with holographic technology, weather modification using the ever-popular HAARP, the Hadron Collider, the great Rothschild financial hydra-headed behemoth, Illuminati child sacrifices, and the list goes on. But as for Operation Patchwork, they pace themselves in presenting the Bob Deans and Pete Petersens, etc. When attention wanes, another "whistleblower" arrives to titillate the audience until he or she too has shot their wad, and that's when Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy get another phone call and soon another interview takes place.

Dagwood wrote:
As for MAJOR announcements? I'm still waiting for ONE real, solid, undeniablely truthful announcement of any kind, related to our search for truth in all this.

In that case either grab a bag :popcorn and watch the parade, or pick up your pen and start writing! You might also want to sharpen your pitchfork and wax your horsewhip.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Disclosure?
the same Anunnaki Scenary, but somehow twisted: Avatar Movie

Quoted:
The story’s protagonist, Jake Sully (Sam Worthington), is a former U.S. Marine who was wounded and paralyzed from the waist down in combat on Earth. Jake is selected to participate in the Avatar program, which will enable him to walk. Jake travels to Pandora, a lush jungle-covered extraterrestrial moon filled with incredible life forms, some beautiful, many terrifying. Pandora is also home to the Na’vi, a sentient humanoid race, who are considered primitive, yet are more physically capable than humans. Standing three meters tall (approximately 10 feet), with tails and sparkling blue skin, the Na’vi live in harmony with their unspoiled world. As humans encroach deeper into Pandora's forests in search of valuable minerals, the Na’vi unleash their formidable warrior abilities to defend their threatened existence.

Jake has unwittingly been recruited to become part of this encroachment. Since humans are unable to breathe the air on Pandora, they have created genetically-bred human-Na’vi hybrids known as Avatars. On Pandora, through his Avatar body, Jake will be able to walk again. Sent deep into Pandora's jungles as a scout for the soldiers that will follow, Jake encounters many of Pandora's beauties and dangers. There he meets a young Na’vi female, Neytiri (Zoe Saldaña).

Over time, Jake integrates himself into the Na'vi clan, and begins to fall in love with Neytiri. As a result, Jake finds himself caught between the military-industrial forces of Earth and the Na’vi, forcing him to choose sides in an epic battle that will decide the fate of Pandora and the Na'vi.
end quoted
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_%282009_film%29

:pig

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Just started reading "The Wingmakers" Material

I thought this section was fantastic and gives great insight into how things are run behind the scenes. Who ever the writer is (and keep in mind the Wingmaker material creator has stated that for cover purposes he's mix fantasy with truth) I believe this section might be the real deal and gives some idea why we'll never have any disclosure what so ever.

Quote:
Neruda Interviews
Introduction

http://www.wingmakers.com/interviews.html

The interviews contained in this section of the WingMakers' website are transcripts taken from a series of interviews between Dr. Neruda (the defected ACIO scientist) and Sarah the journalist he contacted shortly after his defection. These interviews provide provocative insights into the Advance Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO) - the secret government organization responsible for reverse-engineering acquired extraterrestrial technologies.

The Neruda Interviews also provide remarkable insight into a wide variety of topics, including the human genome, secret societies, new physics, cosmology, extraterrestrial influence on earth, and the spiritual nature and purpose of humankind. The interviews are recorded and then transcribed by Sarah exactly as they occurred. These are the original files. It is recommended to read them in the order they were recorded.

There are .PDF file versions of the Neruda Interviews in both standard format and large font format available for free in the download section.

The Neruda Interviews contain a wealth of information which goes far beyond the Ancient Arrow Project novel itself. Accessing that information is not easy. With over 1300 entries, the Neruda Index (created by John Berges) seeks to remedy that problem by organizing the hundreds of diverse topics discussed by Dr. Neruda in his interviews with Sarah. You can download the Neruda Interview Index in an Adobe Acrobat file here.

Some terms for clearification for those that are unware of the Wingmaker material

Fifteen is Humanities representative to ETs and chairmen of the Labyrith Group (a Majestic 12 like organization) that deals with the ET's. Fifteen is supposedly a genius plus has been altered by surpressed techonologies to enhance his/her intelligence. Now akin to a "Superbrain"

The Labyrinth Group is a Elitest Think Tank comprised by the top eggheads of our Society who over see ET Human interaction and Human Development.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE THE MANY INTERESTING PARALLELS BETWEEN THE DAN BURISCH MATERIAL AND THE WINGMAKERS MATERIAL.

AN EXCERPT FROM THE FULL INTERVIEWS IVE PUT INTO BOLD A FEW KEY POINTS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah: “On to something else. You said earlier that certain technologies like LERM and BST weren’t allowed to be used for personal gain by members of the Labyrinth Group. Yet, if BST did exist, wouldn’t everyone line up and ask to use it? I know I would. There’re a lot of events in my life I’d change if I could. Once the cat’s out of the bag, how could BST ever be kept under wraps?”

Page 39
 1998 - 2001 WingMakers LLC

Dr. Neruda:
“Like everything, there are implications and moral and ethical considerations that have to be weighed. One of the things that Fifteen and more generally the Labyrinth Group is good at, is to consider these implications in the broader scope of the social order. Fifteen, from an early age, always felt that the technologies of BST and LERM would only be granted to those organizations that would properly honor the ethical considerations that were required by the technology itself.
“This is one of the fundamental charters of the Labyrinth Group, and all of its members take it very seriously. As a new technology is being developed, there are always members of the team who are concerned with the ethical implications of the technology and are responsible for usage guidelines and deployment rules. This is an integral part of any project’s development.”

Sarah: “That’s good to hear, but couldn’t such a charter also be used to prevent the spread of these technologies to a broader audience?”

Dr. Neruda:
“Unquestionably. A technology like BST – once developed and tested – could, in time, become a consumer technology. But as long as the Labyrinth Group exists, it would protect BST from any and all outside forces. Within the Labyrinth Group there is a committee called the Technology Transfer Program or TTP Committee. This committee has two missions, one, to assess the incoming technologies that are assimilated from ETs, and two, they’re responsible for which technologies and in what state of dilution they’re transferred to our private industry partners, NSA, or the military.

The TTP Committee is in control of the pure-state technologies that are developed by the Labyrinth Group. These pure-state technologies are virtually never transferred to outside organizations. Even those staff members in the ACIO who are not part of the Labyrinth Group are unaware of these pure-state technologies, and when –”

Sarah: “But if I place these interview transcripts on the Internet or some media publication picks up this story, more than just the ACIO staff members are going to know about this stuff. Isn’t this going to screw up the Labyrinth Group’s cloak of secrecy?”

Dr. Neruda: “No. The Labyrinth Group is more than a secret organization. For all practical purposes, it doesn’t exist. The ACIO doesn’t exist. No one will be able to trace the ACIO let alone the Labyrinth Group. Their security technologies are so vastly superior they are completely invulnerable in this regard. Nothing I say, or you publish, will make them more vulnerable. As I said before, their only concern will be the precedent of my defection and how it could create more defections over time.”

Sarah: “Why, why would anyone want to leave… I mean I understand your case… you didn’t want your memories changed or removed. But they don’t commonly do that do they?”

Dr. Neruda:
“Not often, but I’m certainly not the first to be targeted to undergo memory implant sessions or other forms of invasive security measures. They’re all part of the culture of the Labyrinth Group and the ACIO. Everyone who enters either of those worlds understands what they must subject themselves to. It’s very clear why the paranoia must be part of the culture. But over time, certain individuals find it suffocating. And these individuals are the ones who are most at risk to see my defection as a reason for their own.

“I may be entirely wrong about this, but I believe there are ten to twenty individuals who would leave the ACIO or even the Labyrinth Group if they were given the choice without repercussions.”

Sarah: “But I thought you said last night that these people were in love with their jobs because of the special access to technologies and research labs that were so advanced to anything else available? If that’s the case, what would they do in normal society?”

Dr. Neruda: “I’ll find out. I’ll be the first to experience normal society… as a normal person.”

Sarah: “Well, at least you won’t have any problem getting a job… what am I saying, you won’t even need to work. I forgot, you can make your own money out of thin air.”

Dr. Neruda: “You’d be surprised to know that I live a pretty simple life. I own a 92’ Honda Accord and live in a modest three-bedroom home in a suburban neighborhood of modest homes…”

Sarah:
“You’re kidding?”

Dr. Neruda: “No.”

Sarah:
“You make $400,000 a year tax free and… and have a money tree in your mind, and you live like I do? If you don’t mind my asking, what do you do with all your money?”

Dr. Neruda: “I have blind trusts.”

Sarah: “Are all the Labyrinth Group members like you?”

Dr. Neruda: “You mean in regard to money and possessions?”

Sarah: “Yes.”

Dr. Neruda:
“Most live at a higher standard of living than I do, but it is part of our culture to live modestly and none of the members live a pretentious lifestyle. Fifteen pays people what they’re worth, not because he wants them to throw money around and live flamboyantly. He’s a big believer in this, and he himself, even more than I, lives humbly.”

Sarah: “I find this really hard to believe. I think of just about everything you’ve told me so far, this is one of the hardest things to believe. I’m totally baffled here…”

Dr. Neruda:
“I can appreciate that, but what I’m telling you is the truth.
“Initially, the way new people are recruited to join the ACIO is largely because of the monetary incentives. These are extremely bright and capable people and could easily secure positions in academia or private industry making $200,000 per year, and more. The ACIO lures them by at least doubling their salary and offering them lifetime employment contracts. But those who ultimately earn the right to enter the twelfth level are then inducted into the Labyrinth Group, and by the time an individual has risen to this status, money has become increasingly unimportant… particularly after the Corteum intelligence accelerator experience… after the LERM experience, it’s diminished even more.

“You’d probably find it interesting that Fifteen lives in a small, three-bedroom home in a regular community where the average property value is about $250,000. That’s not much of a house by West Coast standards. His automobile must have at least 100,000 miles on it, no air conditioning, and he’s perfectly content with his situation. New ACIO recruits are always amazed at Fifteen’s thrift… I think bewildered is a better way of putting it. But over time, they learn to respect him not as an eccentric, but as an extremely dedicated genius who simply likes to live like other people and blend in.”

Sarah: “Okay… I’ve got to get personal here, and I know I’ve totally betrayed my agenda, but you’ve got to tell me a few things about… well like, what do your neighbors think you do?”

Dr. Neruda: “I don’t know my neighbors very well. I’ve worked seventy hours per week since I was eighteen years old. When I socialize, it’s generally with my colleagues. There’s very little time for establishing other relationships. But to answer you question directly, I don’t know for sure what they think I do… I’ve only told them I’m a research scientist for the government. For most people that settles their curiosity.”

Sarah: “But what if you met a woman and fell in love. She’d want to know what you did and how much money you made and so forth… what would you tell her?”

Dr. Neruda:
“I work for a government weather research center. I’m a research scientist in applied chaos theory and I make $85,000 per year.”

Sarah: “So you’d lie?”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s part of the culture of the Labyrinth Group. We can’t tell the truth, and if we did, the vast majority of people would think we were crazy. It’s also why we keep to our own… we can tell the truth among ourselves.”

Sarah: “When I first heard about the ACIO and its secret mission, and that you were defecting and afraid for your life… I thought the ACIO was an evil-minded, control-the-world type of organization. Then I heard about the kind of money you all made and I pictured a bunch of intellectual snobs driving bullet-proof Mercedes Benzes and living in posh mansions… and you just dismantled my image. You completely destroyed it. So why are you so afraid?”

Dr. Neruda:
“The Labyrinth Group, because of its connection to the ACIO, is still very much connected to the secret network of organizations who control a great deal of the world’s monetary and natural resource assets. This network of organizations will know about my defection the instant these materials I’ve given you gain any visibility in the press or on the Internet. They will know of its authenticity by simply reading these two interviews. While there’s nothing they can do to the ACIO or the Labyrinth Group, they can make my life difficult to live.

“And they will most definitely try. I know all about their technologies and how they deploy them. I know the people behind these organizations and I know how they operate. I have knowledge that I’ve only shown you a small fraction of. And this knowledge would make certain individuals – very powerful individuals – very uncomfortable. It’s extremely rare, but when high-level operatives defect, they’re hunted like dogs until they’re found and disposed of, or, if they serve an ongoing
purpose, their memories are selectively wiped clean. It’s one of the unfortunate realities of having dealt with these organizations.”

Sarah: “But you were just a scientist… a linguist, for God’s sake. How does that make you a threat to these secret organizations?”

Dr. Neruda:
“I was the one that created the underlying encryption technology for their security system that overlays their predictive modeling software for the world’s stock exchanges. I may be a simple scientist in your eyes, but my talents for linguistics is not the only talent I possess. I’m also gifted in the field of encryption. And within the world of economics, I’m simply the best. And this talent was given to certain organizations to help them, and in the process of doing so, I learned about these organizations and how they operate. It makes me a security risk.”

Sarah: “Why? I mean if the ACIO and Labyrinth Group have so much money… why work with these evil groups?”

Dr. Neruda: “First of all, they’re not evil. These organizations consist of well-educated elitists who’re self-absorbed perhaps, but not evil. They look at the world as a biological experience where the strong survive, the powerful thrive, and the secretive control. They like being in control of the experience. They are the ultimate control freaks, but not for the sake of adoration or ego-gratification, but for the sake that they genuinely believe they’re the best at making policy decisions that effect the world’s economy and security.

“Don’t confuse control with evil intent. It’s not necessarily one and the same thing. That’s the game they choose to play. The fact that they make incredible sums of money is simply part of the game, but it’s not the reason they sit in the driver’s seat of the world’s economy… they simply want to protect their life’s agenda like anyone else would. It’s just that they’re in the position to actually do it. They get their security from being at the top of the economic food-chain.”

Sarah: “But they’re manipulating people and keeping information from them. If this isn’t evil, what is?”

Dr. Neruda:
“By your definition, our national government, our local government, virtually every business and organization, is evil. Everyone manipulates and keeps information hidden. Governments, organizations, and individuals.”

Sarah: “You’re twisting my words. It’s a matter of degree isn’t it? I mean, it’s one thing if I don’t tell you my true hair color, and it’s another thing if, as part of this secret network, I withhold information about how I’m manipulating the world economy. They’re entirely different in scale. You can’t compare them. I still think it’s evil when organizations manipulate and control things for their own gain.”

Dr. Neruda: “Believe me, I didn’t set out to be the defender of these organizations, but you need to understand this because it’s important and it may effect you in the days ahead. This secret network of powerful organizations are more aligned with the goals of the Labyrinth Group than our world’s governments, and, in particular, our military leaders. If you’re worried about anything, you would be well advised to worry more about the administration, Congress, and the Department of Defense… not only in the United States, but in every country.”

Sarah: “How can you say that? Are you saying that our government and military leaders are trying to cause us harm and these secret, manipulative organizations are trying to help us?”

Dr. Neruda: “I’m saying that the leadership in the world’s community of nations is inept, and can be bought with the holy dollar. And that it’s not the secret network that I’ve been talking about who’s manipulating our government and military leadership to invest huge amounts of money in destructive forces like nuclear and biological weapons. This, they’re deciding on their own. The secret organizations that I’m pointing the finger at are opposed to these military build-ups because they interject a degree of uncertainty in their models for controlling economic and social order.

“The politicians and military leaders are the ones who’re investing time, energy, and money in weapons of mass destruction, and these, if there is such a thing as evil, are it.”

Sarah: “Okay. I see your point. But you implied that these secret organizations would try and kill us if we published and distributed all of this? I still don’t see how that makes them so noble.” Dr. Neruda: “I don’t think you have to be concerned about these secret organizations. You don’t know enough to be dangerous to them. Besides, they’re used to journalists snooping around and trying to expose them. None have succeeded in any meaningful way. Dozens of books have been written about them. So they’re not going to bother you. Their interest will be in me and me alone. It’s one of the reasons why I’m careful in what I tell you. I know they’ll read these transcripts, as will the NSA, CIA, ACIO, and the entire Labyrinth Group. I’m allowing you to record these conversations because I know who will hear these exact words, and I want them to know precisely what I have shared with you, and through you, to others.

“I’m not making a value judgment as to whether these secret organizations are noble or not. I’m merely pointing out that they’re not the ones wasting huge sums of money and intellectual capital on weapons of mass destruction. They’re significantly more competent to rule than our politicians and military leaders are. And this is simply my opinion.”

Sarah: “I still don’t get it. If the Labyrinth Group, the ACIO and this secret network of organizations are all so noble and benevolent, why are you afraid for your life? And why are they hiding from the public like cockroaches?”

Dr. Neruda:
“To answer your first question, I fear for my life because I know information that could cause irreparable harm to a variety of secret organizations… though I have no intention to do so.”

Sarah: “But simply because you know these things they’ll hunt you down and kill you? Sounds like a nice group to me. Certainly not evil…”

[size=150]Dr. Neruda:
Remember… they’re control freaks. They don’t like having anyone loose who could cause them potential harm. If I wanted to, I could bring them down. I know that much about their computer algorithms and encryption technologies.”

Sarah: “But how would you get access to their system. It would seem to me that you’d be placing yourself in great jeopardy if you tried to get into their system.”

Dr. Neruda: “I don’t need to get into their system to cause them harm, I need to get into their system to prevent harm. They will invite me into their system.”

Sarah: “I don’t understand…”

Dr. Neruda:
“When I developed the system initially, there were certain time-delayed algorithms that were scripted to occur at specific times, and if they were not maintained accordingly, the program would essentially self-destruct. Something that these organizations cannot afford to happen.”

Sarah: “Why did they agree to this?”

Dr. Neruda:
“It’s part of the fee that the Labyrinth Group extracts from its clients. More importantly, it ensures that our technologies – even in their diluted states – are operated according to our agreement and not misused. I have the access codes for this system and the maintenance key that will prevent it from crashing. I’ve made certain that I’m the only one who has this knowledge.”

Sarah: “You’re telling me that with all those photographic memories running around at the Labyrinth Group, that you’re the only one who knows the code?”

Dr. Neruda: “I didn’t exactly report the right number when I did my last update of their system… so, yes, I’m the only one who knows the correct code. I designed it that way to ensure my safety…”

Sarah: “But with all the geniuses in the Labyrinth Group, you’re telling me that they can’t solve this problem themselves?”

Dr. Neruda:
“Not without a significant amount of time… which is something Fifteen won’t agree to do. It’s too wasteful and a major distraction to BST research.”

Sarah: “Do they already know about this?”

Dr. Neruda: “Oh, yes. I informed them shortly after I defected.”

Sarah: “They must have been pissed.”

Dr. Neruda: “It wasn’t a pleasant conversation to put it mildly.”

Sarah: “I was thinking about all of this sophisticated technology that the Labyrinth Group has, but I don’t understand something. How do you manufacture it? I assume Intel isn’t doing the manufacturing. Right?”

Dr. Neruda:
“Correct. There’s no one on this planet that can manufacture these technologies. They’re all based upon the Corteum technology – which is about 150 generations ahead of our best computer technologies here on earth. For example, the LERM project used only one domestic technology in the total array of about 200 different technologies, and it was a relatively insignificant part of the
project…”

Sarah: “What was it?”

Dr. Neruda:
“It’s a derivative of a laser telemetry technology that the ACIO developed about 20 years ago, but it filled the specific needs of the LERM project because it was based on analog protocols which were required for the application in that specific part of the experiment.”

Sarah: “So the Corteum performs all the manufacturing of what the Labyrinth Group designs. What if the Corteum decide, for whatever reason, not to share these technologies all of sudden? Wouldn’t the Labyrinth Group cease to exist?”

Dr. Neruda: “Perhaps. But Fifteen is shrewd and he’s put certain contingencies in place to help ensure nothing like that would ever happen. Bear in mind, that the Corteum are at least as motivated as we are to develop this technology, perhaps more. They have tremendous respect for Fifteen as well as the other human contingent of the Labyrinth Group. However, when the Labyrinth Group was first formed, Fifteen negotiated with the Corteum to share all source code for the projects that came out of BST research. All base technologies were replicated in two separate research labs. There’s complete redundancy right down to the power supplies.”

Sarah:
“Won’t the leaders of these secret organizations try and pressure Fifteen to find you… with their remote viewing technology, can’t they find you easily?”

Dr. Neruda:
“The leaders of these secret organizations well know they have no leverage with Fifteen. After they read this information, they will know they have even less leverage. Fifteen and the Labyrinth Group designed and developed all of their security systems. Every last one. They knew they had to be indebted to the Labyrinth Group for certain technologies that made them – speaking metaphorically – invisible. Fifteen cannot be pressured. In fact, it’s just the opposite. Fifteen can pressure them, though he never would. To Fifteen, these organizations simply represent the best alternative to letting our own governments take control of the economic engines and social order of the world infrastructure. Hence, he sympathizes with them and tries to help them to the extent he can afford the time and energy.”

Sarah:
“So how will you hide from them?”

Dr. Neruda:
“As I told you before, I began to systematically disentangle myself from the ACIO’s invasive security precautions, which include electronic sensors implanted underneath the skin in the back of the neck. I effectively stripped myself of these devices so I’d have a chance of remaining underground until a reasonable solution could be negotiated.”

Sarah:
“But you said they had RV technology that can locate you. What about this?”

Dr. Neruda:
“There’s little doubt that they will try this, but it’s not an exact science. An RV could see this room, but not have a clue as to how to find it. They might be able to key in on a particular object – like that clock, for example – but unless it was the only clock of its kind and they could trace its location, it wouldn’t help them.”

Sarah:
“Is there anything I should be worried about, then?”

Dr. Neruda:
“I think we need to move around a bit, and vary our meeting time and place. We should conduct the next interview in a new environment – perhaps outdoors. Something generic without landmarks.”

Sarah:
“So they can’t read my street sign and then look at my house’s address – I mean if they were doing an RV session right now?”

Dr. Neruda:
“They would try, and it’s possible they’d be successful, but not likely.

Sarah:
“I suddenly got very nervous. You’re not making me feel comfortable with this.”

Dr. Neruda:
“I can only be honest.”

Sarah:
“What would they do with me and my daughter if they found us?”

Dr. Neruda:
“I think you could assume that they’d perform an MRP of the entire experience of meeting me.”

Sarah:
“They wouldn’t kill us?” Page 49

Dr. Neruda:
“I don’t think so. Fifteen doesn’t resort to violence unless it’s absolutely necessary.”

Sarah:
“Shit. I wish I knew about this before I agreed to get my daughter and I involved. Just tell me one thing; do you know when they’re doing an RV session? I mean, can you feel it or anything?”

Dr. Neruda:
“I can sense it, but it’s not something that’s absolute.”

Sarah:
“Is there any defense against it?”

Dr. Neruda:
“None.”

Sarah:
“So all we do is hope that their damn RV is incompetent?”

Dr. Neruda:
“I’ll only stay for short periods of time, and it’ll be late at night when they’re far less likely to perform an RV session. It’d be a good practice to vary our meeting place, as I suggested before. Other than that, I don’t what more we can do.”

Sarah:
“I assume there’s nothing the police or FBI could do to help?”

Dr. Neruda:
“Nothing that I’m interested in.”

Sarah:
“But what will you do to protect yourself?”

Dr. Neruda: “As you can imagine,
Sarah, there’s certain information I can’t share with you given the nature of these interviews. This is one instance I can’t tell you more than I already have.”

Sarah: “I’m feeling the need to bring this session to an end. My mind is quite literally filled to the brim. I think if you told me anything profound right now, it’d just go in one ear and out the other. Can we meet again on Tuesday and perhaps pick-up where we left off tonight?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes, that’s fine with my schedule.” Sarah: “Okay. Signing off for tonight.”
End of Session
Page 51
 1998 - 2001 WingMakers LLC

[/size]

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:54 am
GT Truther

This very well might be the route to go!

If people were to establish UFO commissions in their own cities. Then in theory when there enough of them across the country it would force a Congressional and Senate formal investigation of the phenomena.

Quote:
Dec 1, 2009 9:08 pm US/Mountain
Initiative Would Create UFO Commission In Denver
Reporting
Shaun Boyd
DENVER (CBS4) ―

http://cbs4denver.com/watercooler/ufos. ... 44008.html

Denver residents will have a chance to decide if the city will study visitors from space. An initiative on next year's ballot will ask voters if the city should create a seven-member commission to study UFOs.

The group behind the measure got the required number of signatures this week.

Jeff Peckman is the man behind the proposal. Last year he held a news conference to release images of what he said is an alien peeking through a window at a home in Nebraska.

"Denver is going to be saturated with information that people have been denied for their entire life," Peckman said.

The ordinance change required 3,974 valid signatures. Peckman submitted more than 10,000 signatures.

"They will see there is an attentive audience, and that people are digging into this issue," Peckman said. "They will see there is an opportunity to say something when people are paying attention."

Peckman said there are a lot of believers in the paranormal, but City Councilman Charlie Brown isn't one of them.

"I'm dealing with real-life issues, not space issues, and I'm just overwhelmed with the real-life issues," Brown said.

Brown says it's a waste of time and money. Peckman insists it'll be funded all by gifts and grants.

"The federal government ... it's long overdue for them to come clean on what they know," Peckman said.

He said the commission will help open secret UFO files, set up a protocol for what happens when there's a siting, and assess the risks and benefits of interacting with extra terrestrials.

"I've been speaking at civic organizations, Rotary, Kiwanis and they're all very receptive to this discussion," Peckman said.

But Brown warns a new commission means new bureaucracy.

"Who knows what this commission is going to demand in terms of travel, for example to conventions in other states or even elsewhere," Brown said.

The commission would cost Denver about $100,000.

(© MMIX CBS Television Stations, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:05 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Bizarre NASA picture Did strange debris on Mars come from a UFO crash?
01.12.2009 - 14:54 UHR
By ATTILA ALBERT

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-engli ... rash.html##

Does this new NASA photo reveal evidence of a UFO wreck on Mars?

Some observers say the mysterious image shows the remains of a crashed Martian spacecraft - or is it just a very unusual rock formation?

The piece of rubble or debris is reminiscent of a machine part and could be the remains of a UFO wing or a drive unit.

Did aliens crash on the Red Planet?

Researchers discovered the object in the panoramic recordings shot by the stalled Spirit Mars rover.

Researchers discovered the object in images shot by the Mars rover ‘Spirit’. Scientists have named the surrounding sandy area ‘Troy’.

The bizarre debris comes from countless photographs taken between May 14 and June 20 in a sandy area which scientists have since named Troy.

It is uncertain exactly what the pictures show, but it is not the first discovery suggesting the planet had a lost civilisation - what could be buildings, a hominid skull and even a strange creature have all been spotted in earlier photos beamed from Mars.

Expert and author Hartwig Hausdorf (53, ‘Encounters with the Incomprehensible’) said: "I can imagine that Mars was once inhabited. The last NASA probes found water, a key requirement for life."

Since the 1800s there have been suspicions that Martians did indeed exist. Early astronomers even claimed to have seen streets and canals on the planet's surface.

“Russian researchers scientists in the 60s were preoccupied with the Martian moon Phobos," Hausdorf added. "Because of its remarkable orbit - an orbital period of only seven hours 38 minutes and a barely inclined path - they thought it was hollow and artificial."

The new photo of the debris still needs to be evaluated, but because the rover has been stuck in the sand since May it most likely won’t be getting any closer any time soon.

Current developments can be followed as they unfold on the official NASA website.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 am
GT Truther

Shady Wrote:
Quote:
Just started reading "The Wingmakers" Material

I thought this section was fantastic and gives great insight into how things are run behind the scenes. Who ever the writer is (and keep in mind the Wingmaker material creator has stated that for cover purposes he's mix fantasy with truth) I believe this section might be the real deal and gives some idea why we'll never have any disclosure what so ever.

As long as i Remembered...

Are you aware that back to 1998 Neruda was Dr. Anderson...

and Anne become Sarah...

along with more changes in these interviews...

but that was not a Timeline change, but...

Quoted:
For those who don't know, James appeared on the website in 2001 claiming to be the originator of all of the WingMakers material. He also claimed that the WingMakers story was only a modern day myth. I originally thought the WingMakers story might be a myth, but after seeing the level of subtle, yet very sophisticated changes and the energy behind the new material added to the website, I became convinced that the original story was likely true and a cover-up was taking place involving James and those working with him. I invite you to open to your own spiritual guidance and draw your own conclusions as you explore these intriguing matters.
end quoted
http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersor ... ewschanges

:pillows

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Disclosure?

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/people-caged/

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Secret Organizations and the Holy Spirit
:sherlock
A good one Shady. Apparently, these secret organizations are far more extensive than most of us realize. I appreciate immensely being informed about them...I mostly receive these notices by my ET and non-physical handlers...whoever they are?...What's become even more interesting with contact over drafting all these earthly scenario's I've sensed from them is, that the Holy Spirit of the Living Light Creation seems the Central Theme all of us should concern ourselves' with. Whatever path we walk keep in mind the importance for learning the way that liberate's us from these bondage's. At least that's impression I believe is being conveyed to me...Dex

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:41 am
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oTs10OK5Yg

Exclusive great footage by NASA of 2 UFOS emerging from Earth and visiting the space shuttle!

This is not fake look at this click on this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRBo15xjobk

(ORIGINAL FOOTAGE) AND http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ORB_Video/

Just released remarkable footage of shuttle mission STS-126 November 20th 2008 6 days into mission and 2 UFOS emerge from Earth and have a good look at the space shuttle whilst it is orbitting. Disclosure is coming finally! Got more footage deny this!

Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:18 pm
Site Admin

GREAT find Shady WOW :awe

I am going to copy your post to the UFO area for easy future reference

:clap :clap :clap

Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

GTAdministration,

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Dag

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:38 pm
Site Admin

Dagwood wrote:
GTAdministration,

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Dag

No problem ;)

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don,

I'm going to respond.....busy today though...please give me some time.

Dag

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:50 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Pickering Bros. and Alpha-Sources
Dondep wrote:
Whether Marci has a degree or not is as relevant to the tranquility of humanity as a heart was to the Tin Man or a brain was to the Scarecrow

Don you have such a way with words, I hope this quote makes it into one of your future books and or writings.

BRAVO :clap :clap :clap

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next