It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The "Big Ones" are Coming
Phatman wrote:
I have just been informed that there will be another test firing and my source and I both believe another large earthquake is on the way.

Yes, there are certainly more big earthquakes on the way, but don't let the rumormongers of the PTB bamboozle you into thinking they and their compatriots are causing them. Any cursory study of the seismographs will show an almost-exponential increase in the frequency and severity of earthquakes world-wide over the past several years. The main reason they aren't front-and-center in the media is that if they don't affect urban areas or cause noticeable damage, the mainstream media is under orders not to report them. It's left to the hard work of the individual researchers among the 'interested few' to find them and notice the patterns.

An interesting development has been in the programming of the History Channel, which is under more direct control of the alleged 'Puppetmaster' than is, say, the SyFy Channel (formerly the Sci-Fi Channel, which one would expect to be more concerned with these topics than the History Channel which by definition should be focused on the past). Since the PTB are attuned to the earth changes, acutely aware of the real cause of the Earth's core's turbulence (that would be the monster lurking between us and the Sun, seen on the SOHO), and keeping a keen eye on ZetaTalk as they do, the programming on the History Channel has been showing end-of-civilization scenarios quite a bit of late - with a particular focus on earthquakes. The main entree in this new menu is the special on the New Madrid Seismic Zone, the eruption of which will allegedly kick-off the last weeks. The special goes into some detail about the historic 1811 earthquake in that area that was a precursor to what's about to occur there. The simulations that show what we can expect today are amazing, as are many of these kinds of specials lately. Incredibly realistic and of course dramatic. And very educational.

The message is clear: the 'big ones' are coming, and Haiti is only the first of many. Check the geology of your current location and your proposed safe location.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
midnight wrote:
"SOZT
Your math is wrong. The Earth currently has 6 billion humans, of which only a billion have reincarnating souls. The rest are unlikely to spark a soul."

I don't understand this Zeta quote. So what happens to the 5 billion that don't have "reincarnating souls"? Do they continue to exist after they die? And when they say, "the rest are unlikely to spark a soul" does that mean 5 billion humans don't have a soul?

Five Billion Soul-less Humans?

Yes midnight, the quotes recall found for you explains what was meant, but I should add something because of how Dan Burisch viewed the STO: according to what he was told about the "rogue J-rods" (known elsewhere as the blunt-talking STO zetas), they were "racist". Now imagine for a moment, since you've just been asked to accept the plausibility if not probability that 5 out of 6 humans are "soul-less" (the horror! the horror!), that you're one of the original members of Majestic and are at one of the first treaty conferences with one of two factions of zetas and you hear this coming from them (this would probably be the blunt-talking STO faction, because the STS faction would more than likely tell Majestic what they would want to hear). Naturally you would recoil in horror, whereas sitting in your chair and reading this on your screen right now you could simply do as many do, roll your eyes and surf to another site. But if you were, say, an Admiral Hillenkoetter or a General Twining or even a Donald Menzel and brought up in a typical Protestant household, this would be anathema to you; why, EVERY human has been given a soul by God! Haven't they?!? Well, the initial shock didn't really wear off, so we have Pres. Eisenhower's executive order that stipulates "In God We Trust" be inscribed on our currency. They preferred to defer to the God they had been raised with, as if by somehow repeating such a mantra it would reinforce their aversion to this and other blunt truths they were hearing from the STO ETs.

Incidentally, the claim that the undecided souls among us (the majority at the moment, allegedly) will be taken to a water planet in the Orion constellation post-shift when they "give up the ghost" isn't as implausible as it might sound. We do have a basis on which to consider the logic of this, and that's in the archaelogical record of the alignment of the Egyptian pyramids. The position of the 3 pyramids on the Giza plateau are shown to reflect the main 3 stars of the belt of Orion at a particular time, and that time (if I recall correctly) was a multiple of 3,600 years going back from the present. Naturally this can't be extrapolated into a claim about undecided souls, just that the Orion star system does play a role in at least our past if not our future. That claim, on the other hand, could be logically accepted when one confronts the dilemma of what to do for souls that haven't achieved graduation from this reality. Think about it; there's a reason I use that phrase "we don't all get gold stars" because people who are basically onlookers only wouldn't logically have completed any kind of personal mission. STS often fall for the idea that "he who collects the most toys wins" but STO realize "you can't take it with you" and that often "it's harder for a rich man to get to heaven than it is for a camel to get through the eye of a needle": it's what we are learning that helps us decide which spiritual orientation we choose, and that by demonstration.

(Just in case you were still having a reaction to the concept that only 1 in 6 humans currently existing on Earth might have a soul.)

Nonetheless, that doesn't mean we treat anyone we don't like, or we feel is somehow "subhuman", as anything less than an equal being. Being that we don't have telepathy, the better to show our real spiritual inclinations as we have no idea what might be going on within another's head, we then treat everyone as if they have a soul. At least initially, until they might prove their lack of a soul or their STS selves by committing a horrible act against us. THEN we can serve all (STA, or "Service To All" as Human Subject once put it) in responding by any means necessary to preserve ourselves and other potential victims.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Yes, there are certainly more big earthquakes on the way, but don't let the rumormongers of the PTB bamboozle you into thinking they and their compatriots are causing them.

January 20, 2010 Vid by Foxnews
Future Earthquake Threats? (1)
Quote:
USGS seismologist James Devine on recent quake in Haiti and continued quake threat...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3972980/futu ... t_id=87249

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Zetas' "sparked and/or reincarnating souls" comments
DonDep, Midnight, Recall and everyone else who was flummoxed by the Zetas’ recent comment (I include myself):

Midnight wrote:
"SOZT
Your math is wrong. The Earth currently has 6 billion humans, of which only a billion have reincarnating souls. The rest are unlikely to spark a soul."

I don't understand this Zeta quote. So what happens to the 5 billion that don't have "reincarnating souls"? Do they continue to exist after they die? And when they say, "the rest are unlikely to spark a soul" does that mean 5 billion humans don't have a soul?

That’s a real weirdy, isn’t it? At least on its face. (And thank you for your very thoughtful comments here, DonDep.)

My first reaction was: That’s simply wrong. It flies in the face of everything else we know about our universe.

And then I began to consider the immense ‘translation’ difficulties of downloading information from the Zetas’ (to use an analogy) 128-bit brains and thinking into our 8-bit capacity brains (and I think Nancy Lieder will take no offense at this concept.) A lot must get warped in the translation, and this is surely one of them.

It is a huge presumption on my part to attempt another translation of their ‘sparked soul’ concept – and here I accept full responsibility for my own distortions in understanding – but here goes:

If I may, it appears that the Zetas draw some distinction in functionality between a soul as such – which is inherent in one form or another in all living things (and before anyone freaks out, yes, the ‘soul’ of a mineral or plant or amoeba is quite primitive and basic and not fully articulated or individuated) – and that of what they call a ‘sparked’ soul, which has attained a higher level of functionality that the standard-issue human soul.

In this respect, their terminology might be understood as describing the individual who, through diligent growth and personal development (albeit slowly) over many, many lifetimes (I’ll get back to their reincarnation figure in a moment) has finally attained a level of consciousness or self-awareness that allows them to “take the wheel”, so to speak, of their own spiritual development. The conscious individual begins to develop their path as one of conscious choice and orientation, with growing awareness of their own spiritual evolution. They are no longer simply drifting with the tide of nature, but become an active partner with it, a source of self-creation within nature’s laws. This is a significant change.

This moment of spiritual awakening is not simply a free ride, however. The consequences of one’s choices become enormously greater. It’s like going from walking – where a small wobble or deviation from one’s path is of little consequence – to piloting an F-16, where the slightest deviation will almost instantly put you hundreds of miles off course! You’ve been given great powers – but even greater responsibility to use them wisely. That’s the double-edged sword of consciousness.

And it is here from this relatively small pool of conscious or ‘sparked’ souls – if I understand the Zetas correctly – that the assessment of readiness (in whatever orientation) for the next higher level of consciousness or 4th dimension or whatever you want to term it is made. This 4th level, if I understand, contains largely so-called Service To Others (STO) with some esoteric exceptions. The rest of the ‘unsparked’ are allowed to continue their development in the present dimension in some form. Their opportunities to continue their spiritual evolution remain. No one, in that respect, can ever be considered ‘subhuman’; they are merely a younger soul, still learning basic lessons and retaining all the inherent potential of their eventual spiritual maturity.

The Zeta reference to only one billion of our six billion population reincarnating is a puzzling one for sure, since there can be no doubt that soul matter is eternal and continues to at least – ummm – recycle into finer and finer forms as the evolution of each aspect and fragment continues over time – and via many physical bodies/containers/lives in this physical dimension. I can only speculate that they must mean that reincarnation does not take on ‘meaningful’ aspects until one has a conscious or ‘sparked’ soul and some awareness, no matter how dimly, of the continuity and consequences of one’s experience here. Therefore we, as souls reincarnating into physical bodies, must undergo some basic training with ‘mandatory’ experiences and little choice about our curriculum for an unspecified number of lifetimes until certain basic lessons have been learned. After that, we ‘graduate from high school’ and have more choice about our advanced studies in particular lives. Dunno about this one.

At any rate, that’s what I take away from the Zetan comments.

And MK, you needn’t apologize for your wonderfully funny list of “threats to mankind”. We very much need to keep our sense of humor, especially now, and your jokes are indispensible! A wonderfully wise nun once said to me: “You need ‘three bones’ to succeed in the spiritual life: a headbone, a backbone, and a funnybone. Most people have the first two, but if you can’t manage to keep a sense of humor about it all, you won’t be able to sustain yourself.” Your laughter, MK, brings more good than you know.

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:07 am
GT Truther

I was asked "what the heck was a Gauge Weapon". It is one that uses high voltage and high magnetic fields to modify the curvature of space / time. Tesla was fascinated by the transmutation of energy.. which is to say the re-Guaging of energy through a vortex. Does a Gauge device always cause a polarized vortices's. Yes. When you bend space and time it will twist inwardly creating a vortex. When the energy goes into the vortex it does not come out the same way it went in. Tesla worked on several experiments which would bend space and time enough so that any energy that would be pointed at the vortices's it would absorb these energies giving no incident or reflected energy. Why ? It was a way to create a cloaking device. It was also a way to shield oneself from projectiles which would not fly strait but go spinning off like a rock skipped of a pond. This was particular interest to the PTB's who not only wanted a huge jump in technology but never wanted any one to challenge there authority ever again. Imagine 80 years later and the Guage Weapons that are now being tested.. right in front of our eyes. The Gluon ribbon spiral was a signature of of this new Gauge weapon. I will tentatively call that one the extra dimensional home wrecker. :roflmao

Seriously, imagine those wanting to be able to control even the STS's and a device that could be used extra dimensionally. We are at the edge of extra dimensional space travel. The paranoid military types would always like to be able to shoot first and examine the wreckage later.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:47 am
GT Truther

As I watched the Pete Peterson videos again and again.. I realized that he said that they had scrolls from the library of Alexandria. So, everyone has been told that the Library burned to the ground... Ah... But not before the occult section of the library was cameled of to a near by cave. I had read that Constantine was a Pagan who did not believe in Jesus but he was a politician who believed he could solidify control if he became both Priest and King. So, became the falsifying of the Catholic Church which on its front face is Christian and in is catacombs are the "Occult Book Store" for the Adepts which contain some of the scrolls from Alexandria.

Thank you Dr Peterson ! I also noticed that he said that the Vatican Library also contained workable plans for creating new propulsion systems from age old documents and it was from these document that the Jesuits passed this information to the Nazi's. Again, thank you Dr. Peterson for confirming that the source of this information came from... The Vatican...

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:58 am
GT Truther

Hi, Phatman -

Thank you so much for your wonderfully lucid comments on hyperdimensional technology - it makes it possible for even someone like me to grasp the concepts. But I have a question. You said:

Phatman wrote:
When the energy goes into the vortex it does not come out the same way it went in.

Do you mean that the energy

a) exits the vortex at a different place or in a different manner as the "way" it went in, or

b) that the energy itself is transformed in some manner and exists as "different" after exiting the vortex?

Thanks again for your continued and fascinating insights.

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:18 am
GT Truther

Laughter is an Instant Vacation Movie
http://www.thelaughtermovie.com/miami/? ... 010-_-LVAC

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:46 am
GT Truther

Now that is interesting! Sounds like you have put two and two together!
Phatman wrote:
As I watched the Pete Peterson videos again and again.. I realized that he said that they had scrolls from the library of Alexandria. So, everyone has been told that the Library burned to the ground... Ah... But not before the occult section of the library was cameled of to a near by cave. I had read that Constantine was a Pagan who did not believe in Jesus but he was a politician who believed he could solidify control if he became both Priest and King. So, became the falsifying of the Catholic Church which on its front face is Christian and in is catacombs are the "Occult Book Store" for the Adepts which contain some of the scrolls from Alexandria.

Thank you Dr Peterson ! I also noticed that he said that the Vatican Library also contained workable plans for creating new propulsion systems from age old documents and it was from these document that the Jesuits passed this information to the Nazi's. Again, thank you Dr. Peterson for confirming that the source of this information came from... The Vatican...

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 pm

I found this an interesting view, as I share it to a degree. Is this why GT only has 197 members?

Quote:
SLAVERY AND THE EIGHT VEILS - Don Harkins

From the December 2001 Idaho Observer:

Over the last several years I have evolved and discarded several theories in an attempt to explain why it is that most people cannot see truth -- even when it smacks them in the face. Those of us who can see “the conspiracy” have participated in countless conversations amongst ourselves that address the frustration of most peoples' inability to comprehend the extremely well-documented arguments which we use to describe the process of our collective enslavement and exploitation. The most common explanation to be arrived at is that most people just “don't want to see” what is really going on.

Extremely evil men and women who make up the world's power-elite have cleverly cultivated a virtual pasture so grass green that few people seldom, if ever, bother to look up from where they are grazing long enough to notice the brightly colored tags stapled to their ears.

The same people who cannot see their enslavement for the pasture grass have a tendency to view as insane “conspiracy theorists” those of us who can see the past the farm and into the parlor of his feudal lordship's castle.

Finally, I understand why.

It's not that those who don't see that their freedom is vanishing under the leadership of the power-elite “don't want to see it” -- they simply can't see what is happening to them because of the unpierced veils that block their view.

All human endeavors are a filtration process. Sports is one of the best examples. We play specific sports until we get kicked off the playground. The pro athletes we pay big bucks to watch just never got kicked off the playground. Where millions of kids play little league each spring, they are filtered out until there are about 50 guys who go to the World Series in October.

Behind the first veil: There are over six billion people on the planet. Most of them live and die without having seriously contemplated anything other than what it takes to keep their lives together. Ninety percent of all humanity will live and die without having pierced the first veil.

The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, be active and have an opinion. Our opinions are shaped by the physical world around us; we have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil.

The second veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The third veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the third veil to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world's economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.

The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.

The fifth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.

The sixth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the sixth veil where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.

The seventh veil: I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was-people so enlightened they brighten the world around them no matter what.

The eighth veil? Piercing the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things-which are, I think, one and the same.

If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can't, the more insane he appears to them.

Our enemy, the state

Behind the first two veils we find the great majority of people on the planet. They are tools of the state: Second veilers are the gullible voters whose ignorance justify the actions of politicians who send first veilers off to die in foreign lands as cannon fodder -- their combined stations in life are to believe that the self-serving machinations of the power-elite are matters of national security worth dying for.

Third, fourth, fifth and sixth veilers are of increasing liability to the state because of their decreasing ability to be used as tools to consolidate power and wealth of the many into the hands of the power-elite. It is common for these people to sacrifice more of their relationships with friends and family, their professional careers and personal freedom with each veil they pierce.

Albert Jay Nock (1870-1945), author of “Our Enemy, the State” (1935), explained what happens to those who find the seventh and eighth veils: “What was the best that the state could find to do with an actual Socrates and an actual Jesus when it had them? Merely to poison one and crucify the other, for no reason but that they were too intolerably embarrassing to be allowed to live any longer.”

Conclusions

And so now we know that it's not that our countrymen are so committed to their lives that, “they don't want to see,” the mechanisms of their enslavement and exploitation. They simply “can't see” it as surely as I cannot see what's on the other side of a closed curtain.

The purpose of this essay is threefold: To help the handful of people in the latter veils to understand why the masses have little choice but to interpret their clarity as insanity; 2. To help people behind the first two veils understand that living, breathing and thinking are just the beginning and; 3. Show people that the greatest adventure of our life is behind the next veil because that is just one less veil between ourselves and God.

proliberty.com/observer/20011212.htm

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The other computer paradigm. Many of us have been dealing with computers for some time. I was fortunate to become involved with Forth Programing back in the late 80's. As Dr. Peterson points out in his video Forth had been kicking around since the 70's. Some think that Forth died out. This couldn't be further from the truth. Forth is alive and well and has progressed past anyones expectations. Forth is the language for Quantum computing. It can be implemented directly in the quatum spin of atom in super pure crystal latices. This type of computer differs from others in that it runs the Forth code as machine language. This is the most effective and efficient methods to execute code. This means that the code does not need to be converted to machine operational code. All government black projects use Forth processors because they don't have the designed in problems with executing code without exception processing. Exception processing has allowed the Intel type of Microprocessors to be more effective. What is interesting is that a processor with an equal amount of transistors as say an Intel Processor a Forth processor will run at least 100 to 300 times faster. What this means is that Russian's, Chinese, Et. Al. have processors which can never match the technology of the Black OPS tech that is employed by the PTB's. Many of you have never heard of Forth computers but when you do searches you will find out that NASA uses them in the Shuttle. More than this you will not find them in use except for high speed robotics where instantaneous processing and feedback loops require fast as lightning processors.

boundaries to it..

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:51 pm
GT Truther

Seven Veil:
The Agenda of the Extraterrestrial Life is divided between STS or STO, also the Lesson on this 3d World is to Choose Between STO or STS.

Eight Veil:
The Revelation (details) about the Incoming Geographical Pole Shift, and the Shift of Planet Earth, the moon and SUN on 4D...

:whistle

------------------------

Quote:
The other computer paradigm.

IBM AP-101
(1)
Quote:
The IBM AP-101 is an avionics computer, used most notably in the U.S. Space Shuttle, but also in the B-52 and F-15, among others. When it was designed, it was a high-performance pipelined processor with core memory. Today[update], its specifications are exceeded by many microprocessors. It remains in service (particularly on the space shuttle) because it works and is flight-certified, whereas a new certification would be too expensive.

The AP-101, being the top-of-the-line of the System/4 Pi range, shares its general architecture with the System/360 mainframes. It has 16 32-bit registers, and uses a microprogram to define an instruction set of 154 instructions. Originally only 16 bits were available for addressing memory; later this was extended with four bits from the program status word register, allowing a directly addressable memory range of 1M locations.

The original AP-101 was built using TTL integrated circuits. The main memory was originally core memory, but the AP-101S upgrade in the early 1990s used semiconductor memory.

A shuttle uses five AP-101s as "general-purpose computers" (GPCs). Four operate in sync, for redundancy, while the fifth is a backup running software written independently. The shuttle software is written in HAL/S, a special-purpose high-level language, whereas AP-101s used by the US Air Force are mostly programmed in JOVIAL.

Also: (2)
Quote:
The ISS is packed with processors to keep its crew happy, or at least alive, but at the core of its operational hardware are the Command and Control Computers.

They're 80386SX-20s.

But they've got 80387 co-processors! A couple even have hard drives!

Ahem.

Well, the ISS doesn't need a whole bunch of brains. It doesn't go anywhere but round and round.

(1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AP-101
(2)
http://www.dansdata.com/spacecomp.htm

:puter

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://forth.gsfc.nasa.gov/

The RTX processor is a 90's vintage. The processor I have heard of is used in a swarm computing architecture. It contains 4096 Forth processors running at 64bit. This processor holds the fastest MIPS rating of any processor ever designed that does not employ quantum architecture. But, because of its status it is not for public consumption. Working in Silicon Valley has its perks in that I get to hear things that others may not have access to. I have worked for computer manufacturers for 10 years. I am a Mechanical Product Designer. I design electronics enclosures using Pro/Engineer a 3D mechanical software package.

Forth is by far not a high level language. It does not have the tons of libraries which would make it easy to design software with. So, because it is so unencumbered by all the nonsense that surrounds the Wintel platforms, it can and does run circles around everything. So, devices that require immediate feedback response Wintel solutions don't provide 1. a fast enough response or 2. Don't have a repeatable response time. Because Forth engines run the code linearly the time it takes for execution remains the same. This allows one to design a feedback loop with a known hysteresis or "Time Lag". This is why those who know about Forth engines use them because nothing else will do. How many places require 20-50 nano second response loops ? Depending on the Fort processor we are talking about 6-24 instructions "PER CLOCK CYCLE". So processors using 1 ns SRAM can execute between 120-1200 instructions. Tight nested code for feedback means that near real time control of say jets traveling Mach 3+ can be managed by a processor I have just described. The Wintel Guys would say... "In your dreams buddy".

This is why Dr. Peterson spoke of Forth Swarm processors in his Camelot interviews. I have to people confirming the next gen Forth Processors. This tells us that someone is doing something that requires more compute power than 100 of the fastest Nehalem processors combined. So there is the code issue. Who says they haven't had a clandestine group working on Forth Code for the past 20 years. If they have built that Forth Swarm Processor we can assume that someone has also spent the money for code to run on that thing. My point is that.. Not only do we have a Clandestine space program... We also have a clandestine Processor / Compute paradigm which is worth Trillions of dollars because of the obvious advantages that it could provide. If I could spend money on one Server with that Forth Engine as compared to 100 servers I could save several million dollars. Not only that I could do things in the back of a VAN which could not be done with anything else like it.. My point being is that I could do Fast Fourier Trasforms or FFT's to do signal analysis
in a back pack that would put other systems to shame. This gives a single person the ability to do massive analysis and be able to run programs looking for keywords from people and voice recognition, Etc.. Etc... This is why they would develop such a platform. Does something like this exist.. You know it does !

boundaries to it..

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:04 pm
GT Truther

Oh.. So you don't think this pisses of the spooks who have given me so much trouble for these 3.5 years ! You know it does. Why have I spoken of this openly when I know it pisses them off ? I have asked them to stop tormenting me. They know what I mean when I say this. Sorry I don't want to go into detail. They know I have asked them to take it down a notch and I would climb back into my hole and they would never hear from me again. But no.. they just thought they would grind their boot heals even deeper into me and now my wife. So, I have exposed one of their stupid little spy secrets which they know will come back to haunt them. Now this will get escalated. Either they will deal with me even worse or they will stop with issuing me pain and suffering.

I am a patriotic person. I have posted what many would believe as very sensitive information. It has both defamed them as well as exposed their tender underbelly. I want what they want.. To have this matter go away. You can't know how pissed they were when I wrote the articles and the chips they use to implant people with. This is what brought down the powers of hell on me in the first place. Its up to them.. Keep messing with me and I will continue to post this very very sensitive information.

:candle

boundaries to it..

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 pm
GT Truther

I almost forgot the NASA Forth Website...

http://forth.gsfc.nasa.gov/

boundaries to it..

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:22 pm
Site Admin

Sky I am going to close this edition of the GT with your post and break a rule here to make sure that your post gets double exposure as we go to the next edition of the GT :clap

Sky wrote:
I found this an interesting view, as I share it to a degree. Is this why GT only has 197 members?

Quote:
SLAVERY AND THE EIGHT VEILS - Don Harkins

From the December 2001 Idaho Observer:

Over the last several years I have evolved and discarded several theories in an attempt to explain why it is that most people cannot see truth -- even when it smacks them in the face. Those of us who can see “the conspiracy” have participated in countless conversations amongst ourselves that address the frustration of most peoples' inability to comprehend the extremely well-documented arguments which we use to describe the process of our collective enslavement and exploitation. The most common explanation to be arrived at is that most people just “don't want to see” what is really going on.

Extremely evil men and women who make up the world's power-elite have cleverly cultivated a virtual pasture so grass green that few people seldom, if ever, bother to look up from where they are grazing long enough to notice the brightly colored tags stapled to their ears.

The same people who cannot see their enslavement for the pasture grass have a tendency to view as insane “conspiracy theorists” those of us who can see the past the farm and into the parlor of his feudal lordship's castle.

Finally, I understand why.

It's not that those who don't see that their freedom is vanishing under the leadership of the power-elite “don't want to see it” -- they simply can't see what is happening to them because of the unpierced veils that block their view.

All human endeavors are a filtration process. Sports is one of the best examples. We play specific sports until we get kicked off the playground. The pro athletes we pay big bucks to watch just never got kicked off the playground. Where millions of kids play little league each spring, they are filtered out until there are about 50 guys who go to the World Series in October.

Behind the first veil: There are over six billion people on the planet. Most of them live and die without having seriously contemplated anything other than what it takes to keep their lives together. Ninety percent of all humanity will live and die without having pierced the first veil.

The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, be active and have an opinion. Our opinions are shaped by the physical world around us; we have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil.

The second veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The third veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the third veil to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world's economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.

The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.

The fifth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.

The sixth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the sixth veil where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.

The seventh veil: I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was-people so enlightened they brighten the world around them no matter what.

The eighth veil? Piercing the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things-which are, I think, one and the same.

If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can't, the more insane he appears to them.

Our enemy, the state

Behind the first two veils we find the great majority of people on the planet. They are tools of the state: Second veilers are the gullible voters whose ignorance justify the actions of politicians who send first veilers off to die in foreign lands as cannon fodder -- their combined stations in life are to believe that the self-serving machinations of the power-elite are matters of national security worth dying for.

Third, fourth, fifth and sixth veilers are of increasing liability to the state because of their decreasing ability to be used as tools to consolidate power and wealth of the many into the hands of the power-elite. It is common for these people to sacrifice more of their relationships with friends and family, their professional careers and personal freedom with each veil they pierce.

Albert Jay Nock (1870-1945), author of “Our Enemy, the State” (1935), explained what happens to those who find the seventh and eighth veils: “What was the best that the state could find to do with an actual Socrates and an actual Jesus when it had them? Merely to poison one and crucify the other, for no reason but that they were too intolerably embarrassing to be allowed to live any longer.”

Conclusions

And so now we know that it's not that our countrymen are so committed to their lives that, “they don't want to see,” the mechanisms of their enslavement and exploitation. They simply “can't see” it as surely as I cannot see what's on the other side of a closed curtain.

The purpose of this essay is threefold: To help the handful of people in the latter veils to understand why the masses have little choice but to interpret their clarity as insanity; 2. To help people behind the first two veils understand that living, breathing and thinking are just the beginning and; 3. Show people that the greatest adventure of our life is behind the next veil because that is just one less veil between ourselves and God.

proliberty.com/observer/20011212.htm

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:18 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37