It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:05 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Pickering Bros. and Alpha-Sources
Dondep wrote:
Dagwood wrote:
On another note - Crackajack, I respect your observation and can understand your reasoning. However, if one is connected to the endless string of announcements and discoveries one after another, you would see that they are not 'timed'. They are not 'one at a time' as you suggest either. They are multiple and frequent. All one has to do is follow Shady's postings here to realize that. Aside from that, there are multiple avenues of discovery if one were so inclined to go and search them out. Personally, I've had to stop all the email notifications as my email account was filling up too fast, and there simply wasn't enough time in the day to get through them all.

I understood Cracka's observation a bit differently, not to be compared with Shady's Headline News Service - which while serving an invaluable function in helping select out the more interesting, provoking, and relevant paranormal/offbeat/alternative stories and factoids is a beast of a different color. There is no end of tantalizing Memes that cloak themselves in new protagonists monthly, just check out the screaming threads of GLP.
The point is that there is no end of entertainment and self-mutilation for 'ufers' worldwide, beginning with the ever-popular NWO (New World Order), pandemics of every stripe imaginable, reptilians warring against humans, horrific abductions of unwilling and helpless humans, Operation Bluebeam and associated programs to scare the masses with holographic technology, weather modification using the ever-popular HAARP, the Hadron Collider, the great Rothschild financial hydra-headed behemoth, Illuminati child sacrifices, and the list goes on. But as for Operation Patchwork, they pace themselves in presenting the Bob Deans and Pete Petersens, etc. When attention wanes, another "whistleblower" arrives to titillate the audience until he or she too has shot their wad, and that's when Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy get another phone call and soon another interview takes place.

Sorry for the delay Don and Dag. (Dragged away on business yet again)

Thanks Don, you clarified for me and pretty much hit it right from my perspective (with a slight edit lol).

Dag, I wasn't so much referring to the daily grabs but more the carrot-and-stick stories that attempt to be the next internet legend. I also recognize the meme pattern and theme continuation. It's difficult to describe but there is a familiar ring to the associations in the stories I am referring to. I have been following this gunk for 20 years (I still don't know why) and have developed a sense of pattern recognition. Maybe it's personal instinct, maybe I'm way off the mark and maybe I just want it to go one way or the other, I don't know, but there is a historical pattern.

My gut tells me this latest effort has a Puthoff or Vallee flavor to it but I certainly can't prove that. They along with Green and Doty are masters at using others as the 'lemmings' to do their deeds and continue their version of 'research'. I would call it 'agenda'.

The ufer sensationalists along with their avenues for publication are some of the common associations I speak of. Of course there are plenty of copycat wannabe's but I find their methods very different and unable to continue the longevity required to gain the sustained attention. There is no shortage of followers who want to be heard, extol their theories and generally have their day in the sun. This can be entertaining and is after all, human nature. It is when the psyche changes, when people become fanatical, that things become very unhealthy and sometimes dangerous in my opinion.

First we had Source A. Now we have.............

SAUCE A-1 Image

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:25 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
I personally knew Bill English/William for 10 months back in 90 - 91. We would talk for hours both on-line and phone even with his wife at time.

After his 15 minutes of fame in the UFO circles and later lectures. Bill and his wife settled down in Kentucy just over the state boarder with Indiana. Bill ran a UFO/New Age/Environmentlalist minded BBS (pre-curser of the Internet Message Boards for you that never heard of 2400 bps dial up modems ;) )

I had tracked him down because I wanted to ask him a few questions about the Grudge 13 documents. We hit it off as cyber pen pals and as friends. Believe it or not most of conversations had nothing to do with UFOs. Bill was interested in historcal and anthropological back ground of Pre-Christian European Paganism. He and his Wife were getting into Wicca. So we chatted about historical stuff for the most part.

Though on occasion we shared talk about UFO's his experiences while in Military and my families own.

There are some websites to this day that call Bill English a fraud a Hoaxer a scam er.. That's BS!! And most likely the PTB playing damage control by discreditting him on the internet. Others declear him a fraud because Bill couldn't provide them documentation that held the rank he did in the Military.

William couldn't because after he come forward with his story Intel literally erased the guys records going back to grade school! Santized it to make him out to be some no body. Hell they even took away the man's social securitry number and decleared him dead! Try to get a job or ANY assistence what so ever when yoru Social Security number comes up non existent and when you go down to SS# to straighten it or even appliy for a new number. You all of your documentation even your birth certificate come up invalid or non existent!

From former UFO Crash Recovery Team leader in Vietnam Bill was reduced to living off hand outs from family and friends and his brave wife literally supported Bill with her waittressing job at the time. Bill ultimately was forced into umm farming what was then Kentucky more notorious cash crops at the time. Just so that his family could eat! Meanwhile Military Men In Black were in some cases taking their Psy Op harassment of him to the extremes points that guns were drawn. Ultimately the stress and harassment was to much for him and his wife and for her sake, they split up. I have never known more two people in love then those two were. And I'm sure the break up must have broken him.

Bill wanted no part of Ufer community, he didn't want to be a side show freak on stage at the conventions and lectures. and he certianly didn't want to make a career of it for profit. This guy was SPECIAL OPs on the deep cover black Alpha Crash recovery team that went 20 milies behind Viet Cong lines to Secure the crash site for extraction and sanitizing. When he smuggled out Grudge he did it strictly out deep love and respect to Constitution of the United States and he sincerely believed that people had a right to know that greatest event of human history was being covered up.

And for it he paid the ultimate price at hands of the PTB.

No one has seen or heard of Bill English since his family fell apart in KY. John Lear stated at OMF when I asked him in forum if he has ever heard from Bill again. Lear told me that last time was in 1994 in Las Vegas, Bill was on verge of homelessness on the street.

If Bill English had been a fraud a hoaxer do you think he would have ended up on the street? When he could have made a cash cow on stage of the UFO conferences, book deals, and alike? Of course not!

.... I remember one of last phone conversations back in 92. The Harassement of his family was nearly non-stop by then. I asked if he he had a chance to do it all again knowing wat he knew now (in 92) would he. He laughed and said matter a factly. "Is my country and Constitution worth fighting for and possibly dying for. Bill laughed an mimicking a Kentucky accent said "Hell Yea!" he went dead silent paused and matter a factly.. I never betrayed my country and never will even if those in power my former commanders have already betrayed and abdanded the principles upon which this country was founded. Was it worth it? Would I do it agan and act on my conscious and what I believe is best for this country. Yes .. yes I would in a heart beat.."

I never heard from Bill English again and that was 1992.

Dagwood wrote:
NS,

Thanks again for the clairification. I've just read two different versions of Englishes accounts and am curious as to what your take on it is?

Dag

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:43 pm
GT Truther

Shady, in 2007 it appears that Bill English was working as a leather worker/shoe repairer in New Mexico, if this is the real William English in the photo below.

You and others might find this web page interesting:-

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies350.htm

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:45 am
GT Truther

A lesson in how to actually read the real news, taught to me btw of Bill English

VERY important story and I urge you to go to original link and read all the corresponding links..

Quote:
CIA Operated Aerial Spraying Plane Carrying "Mutated" Virus Shot Down in China

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/11300 ... down.shtml

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that a US government contracted airplane piloted by American CIA agents and carrying a cargo of a "mutated"swine flu virus intended for aerial spraying was shot down at China's Shanghai Pudong airport by a saboteur team of what are believed to be Israeli Mossad soldiers seeking to prevent an American attack upon one of their Central Asian bases located in the Central Asian Nation of Kyrgyzstan.

According to Chinese media reports on this incident the stricken Zimbabwean MD-ll plane, owned by the CIA linked Avient Aviation company operated by a former British military officer named Andrew Smith and registered in the UK, killed 3 American CIA agents and injured 4 other personal who are reported to be from United States, Indonesia, Belgium and Zimbabwe.

Most interesting to note in these reports on the victims of this plane shootdown is that the Indonesian man currently being treated for his injuries has ‘confessed’ to Chinese secret police forces that he is a technician employed by the United States Navy at their mysterious Naval Medical Research Unit No. 2 (NAMRU-2) located in Indonesia that Indonesian Defense Minister Juwono Sudarsono had previously called for the closing of “because its operations were too secretive and were incompatible with Indonesia’s security interests.”

Even more interesting to note about this US Navy secret bio-weapons base in Indonesia (the World’s largest Muslim Nation) was its establishment in cooperation with the Rockefeller Institute, especially with it being the main center for the Americans Viral Diseases Program (VDP) they describe as the research of “epidemiologic and laboratory research on viral hemorrhagic fevers, influenza, encephalitis, and rickettsioses” and the head of this institute, David Rockefeller, long calling for a massive reduction in our World’s population.

And to the agenda currently underway to radically change our World through the mass death of its population we need look no further for its explanation than David Rockefeller’s own words he spoke before the secretive Trilateral Commission in June, 1991, when he said:

“We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries.”

To the United States employing planes to spread a mutated swine flu virus around the World we have further reports from China, and as we can read:

“June 26 Suspicious aircrafts were forced to land. A US operated AN-124 changed its call sign from civillian to military which then triggered a response from the IAF upon entering Pakistani air space, the plane was forced to land in Mumbai while the second one was forced down by Nigerian figther jets that also arrested the crew.

According to reports China (China’s People’s Liberation Army Air Force) contacted the Indian and Nigerian intelligence officials about the presence of these US operated Ukranian aircrafts amidst growing concern that the United States were spreading “biological agents” in the Earth’s atmosphere also which some Chinese officals believed to be a attempt to mass genocide via the spread of h1n1 swine flu.

The strange thing about these reports and arrests as well as the forcing down of the planes were that these aircrafts were carrying “waste disposal” systems that could spray up to 45000kg or 100pounds of aerial type mist from sophisticated network of nano pipes that led throughout the trailing edges of the wings thereby dispersing whatever was in these tanks through a mist.”

Reports of these US planes over Ukraine have been reported as well, and as we can further read:

“Authorities in the town of Kiev, Ukraine denied any spraying of “aerosolized medication” by aircraft over the city. This after it was reported that light aircrafts were seen flying over the forest market area that sprayed a aerosol substance to fight h1n1 or swine flu.

5 Sources confirms this and the local newspapers of Kiev also received hundreds of phone calls from residents and business owners close to the area the planes were spraying the suspicious substance. Not only that but local businesses and retailers were “advised” to stay indoors during the day by the local authorities.

As if that is not enough, the government authorities also pushed the radio stations in Kiev to deny the reports. Online on forums, websites and blogs reports came in about eye witness accounts that confirms this. There was also reports of helicopters spraying aerosols over Kiev, Lviv, Ternopil and throughout Ukraine.”

Most disturbing of the effects of the spraying of this mutated swine flu virus over the Ukraine is the devastating toll it has taken on the people of that country, and as we can read:

“Almost 40 000 people got infected since yesterday in the Ukraine by what we still call the “Ukraine plague” but doctors have said recently that this is a stronger case of h1n1 or swine flu that has mutated and has that affect on the lungs where it destroys the lungs and fills it with blood.”

But, to the most horrible outcome of this mutated swine flu virus is the World Health Organization now reporting that it is killing people in France, Norway, Brazil, China, Japan, Mexico, Ukraine, and the United States as the death toll from this Global Pandemic is now reported to be nearing 8,000 and China now reporting that this deadly disease has now crossed over into dogs.

Important to also note in these reports is that the US spray plane shot down in China was reported to be targeting a secret Israeli base located in the Central Asian Nation of Kyrgyzstan, which many Ashkenazi Jews (Ashkenazi Jews make up approximately 80% of Jews Worldwide) consider their ‘spiritual homeland’ after their long exile their under Soviet Communist rule, and where Russian Intelligence Analysts report the Israelis are nearing the end of their decades long deciphering of the ancient Epic of Manas manuscript (with close to half a million lines the Epic of Manas is twenty times longer than Homer’s Odyssey and Iliad combined) that they believe contains our World’s oldest warning to our present age and which (coincidentally?) agrees with the ancient Mayan peoples that the year of 2012 will see the ending of our present age.

To the final outcome of these events it is not in our knowing; other than to state the obvious, that the truths of these things are continued to be ignored, even scoffed at, by the very people whose extermination has been longed planned by these monsters and is now being carried out, and who still have no idea whatsoever how truly easy it has become for them to be controlled by their propaganda masters.

One can only hope that they awaken before all is lost for them, the facts suggest they won’t.

* A full list of h1n1 vaccine ingredients, alerts and warnings.

* More articles in the Flu Pandemic Archive

* Are Geoengineering Initiatives Being
Used To Accelerate The Pandemic?
* The Chemtrail – H1N1 Connection
* Current Geoengineering Strategies
Could Create Disasters And Global Famine
* How Geoengineering And The Aerosol
Spraying Of Our Skies Affects Our Health
* WHO Still Studying Swine Flu Mutations
* Biotech Firm Admits Vaccine Manufacturing
Not Timely or Effective For Pandemics
* Chinese Expert Warns of Flu Mutation
* More Concerns Regarding Needle
Devices Being Used For H1N1 Vaccines

Reference Source: pakalert.wordpress.com
November 30, 2009

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:04 am
GT Truther

"... An in those day there shall be signs in the earth, the sea and skies that will preplex many."

Quote:
Worldwide Change in Blue Whale's Song Baffles Scientists
Blue-whale

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... ists-.html

The function of whale song, even the better-studied song of the humpback whale, has long baffled marine scientists. Songs of the blue whale, the planets largest living creature, can be divided into at least 10 types worldwide, each type retaining the same units and similar phrasing over decades, unlike humpback whale song which changes substantially from year to year. That is until recently with a worldwide occurrence of a nearly linear downward shift in the tonal frequencies of blue whale song.

“We don’t have the answer. We just have a lot of recordings,” Whale Acoustics President Mark McDonald explained to Wired. The company specializes in analyzing the cetaceans with sonic monitoring networks and ships. Their recordings are grist for experts hoping to unravel this mystery. “It’s a fascinating finding. It’s even more remarkable, given that the songs themselves differ in different oceans. There seem to be these distinct populations, yet they’re all showing this common shift,” Cascadia Research Collective blue-whale expert John Calombokidis adds.

Historical acoustic recordings dating back as faras the 1960s were examined, measuring the tonal frequencies of 1000s of blue whale songs. Within a given year, individuals match the song frequency (related to ‘pitch’ in musical nomenclature) to within less than 3%.

The best documented song type, that observed offshore of California, USA, now is sung at a frequency 31% lower than it was in the 1960s. Data available for 7 of the world’s 10 known song types show they are all shifting downward in frequency, though at different rates.

Limited observations of singing blue whales suggest usage patterns different from those of humpback whale song and are even more difficult to explain. All singers for which sex has been determined have been males, although both sexes produce non-song calls . Singers have always been found to be traveling at relatively high speed, whereas non-song calls are commonly produced by milling or feeding blue whales

Theories as to why this isa occuring include sexual selection, increasing ocean noise, increasing whale body size post whaling, global warming, interference from other animal sounds and post-whaling era increases in abundance. None of the commonly suggested hypotheses were found to provide a full explanation; however, increasing population size post whaling provides an intriguing and testable hypothesis that recovery is altering the sexually selected tradeoff for
singing males between song amplitude (the ability to be heard at a greater distance) and song
frequency (the ability to produce songs of lower pitch).

Casey Kazan

Image:

Doc White/Naturerepl.com
http://www.int-res.com/articles/esr2009/9/n009p013.pdf
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/ ... g-mystery/
click to delete

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:14 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Looks like the Global Warming crowd is ramping up the Fear Mongering after Climategate.. hehehe

MK Here: I have a different interpretation of this stuff.

Warning Propaganda Alert & Fear Mongering

Interesting talk they are OPENLY talking about death tolls in the billions now.. If fictional Global Warming doesn't get you. I'm sure David Rockefeller Foundation and Lord Rothschild will! lol

Quote:
Warming will 'wipe out billions' - Scotsman.com
Experts fear billions could die as a result of climate change. Picture: Getty Images

http://www.scotsman.com/latestnews/Warm ... 867379.jp#

[Check out that dire pic on their front page! LOL If I'm not mistaken those are nuclear power plant steam stacks. :hmm Not smoke stacks.. and Nuclear is supposed CLEAN Energy.. Well if a reactor pops its top it lays waste to entire 1/2 of countries. :scared but we'll not talk about that..lol We'll use the pic for fright effect sheeple won't know the difference..lol - Shady]

• Experts fear billions could die as result of climate change. Picture: Getty Images
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you were planning to have everybody die without much effort, what makes more sense? Injecting them all with viruses or letting them sit outside in a newly-arrived Ice Age?

Well, to be sure of the kill, you probably would want to do both. If you had countries with gigantic armies who had just bought a lot of bogus "investments," You might want them to be aware that there was a plan afoot to kill off billions so that they would never get their money AND to force them into a bargaining position.

I think that what is going on is this: one, we are facing an ICE AGE not global warming. Two, the powers that be are afraid of China. So, they sold China a lot of crap paper that requires billions of people striving to pay it back to ever be worth anything. Killing off the billions makes China's paper worthless. So they keep publishing stories like the one in the Scotsman to bring China to the table. THEY CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CHINESE VERY WELL.

Also, publishing such stories provides a good cover when the TSHTF because they can say,,,,well, we were trying to warn people about the need to change their lifestyles--we just got the interpretation wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Professor Kevin Anderson, director of the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change, believes only around 10 per cent of the planet's population – around half a billion people – will survive if global temperatures rise by 4C.
Anderson's warning comes just eight days before global leaders meet in Copenhagen for the most crucial talks on climate change reversal since the Rio summit in 1992. Current Met Office projections reveal that the lack of action in the intervening 17 years – in which emissions of climate changing gases such as carbon dioxide have soared – has set the world on a path towards potential 4C rises as early as 2060, and 6C rises by the end of the century.
Anderson, who advises the government on climate change, said the consequences were "terrifying".
"For humanity it's a matter of life or death," he said. "We will not make all human beings extinct as a few people with the right sort of resources may put themselves in the right parts of the world and survive.
"But I think it's extremely unlikely that we wouldn't have mass death at 4C. If you have got a population of nine billion by 2050 and you hit 4C, 5C or 6C, you might have half a billion people surviving."
Efforts at the Copenhagen summit, which starts on 7 December, will focus on action to instead keep temperature rises to no more than 2C – generally accepted as the threshold for dangerous climate change. However, with growing pessimism that a binding agreement on emissions reduction targets will be reached, Anderson warned time was running out.
If ambitious global targets for reductions have not been set by the end of next year, he believes it will be too late to stop emissions rising beyond 2C.
Last week, Britain and France urged the wealthiest nations to set aside $10 billion annually over the next three years to help poorer countries reduce the output of greenhouse gases.
Scotland has set a 42 per cent emissions reduction target for 2020 but Anderson pointed out that even if this was achieved by rich nations throughout the world, it would only give a 60 per cent chance of avoiding a 2C global temperature increase.
Despite pessimism over the past few weeks he was optimistic a legal agreement can still be reached at Copenhagen. He believes leaders are deliberately trying to lower expectations to increase the impact of any success at the summit.
"The worst possible result at Copenhagen is a bad deal where the world leaders have to come home and say it's a good deal when its rubbish," he added.
"That's the real danger – that they will feel under pressure to sign up to anything. That could lock us into something bad for the next ten years."
Stewart Stevenson, Scotland's climate change minister, who will also be attending the summit, said: "Even quite moderate predictions do suggest that we will have vast movements of people around the world particularly on the borders of desert regions and that associated with that will be loss of life."

click to delete

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Shady, you commented above in your wonderful analysis of the theological implications of disclosure (and please write further on this; you have a wonderful grasp of the issues)

Shady Groves wrote:
In order for certain powers that be to disclose "The Truth" in regards to ET/UFO/Aliens there WILL be a major blow to our theological/spiritual beliefs. The ET/UFO phenomena can't be separated or compartmentalized from the other part or element of the phenomena and that is SPIRITUAL based.

Yes. I do have huge sympathy for the ‘shock to the system’ that will engulf many traditional and orthodox Christian, Muslim and Jewish true believers. The solid ground of belief will dissolve under their feet. That’s going to be tough for them, temporarily.

But – with respect – I have an impression that the blow may be much lighter for the rest of the world of other spiritual traditions: Buddhists, Hindus, Taoists, Sikhs, Jains, Spiritualists, Animists, Naturalists, Wiccans, etc. Even plain old Christian, Muslim and Jewish mystics (if I may presume) intuitively grasp the inner meaning of our wider cosmos and our place in the multi/poly/universe of meaning and truth. (And mysticism has always been the hidden underground stream flowing beneath all orthodox faiths.)

So I think that for many other than orthodox-Christian humans, the revelation of our true history as earthlings will more likely be a validation of what many have already intuited and believed. The only “losers” here are the power hungry manipulators of long Christian, Islamic and Hebraic orthodox traditions.

And, in the end, I have to ask: What (WTF :hmm ) indeed do the so-called Illuminati “in charge of the world” (if popular rumor is to be believed) care a fig about the sensitivities of the above parties? Wasn’t the whole Illuminati/scientific thing (yes….”scientific” is another definition of same) supposed to be about their FU to the God-fearing Christian tradition? Shouldn’t disclosure be the summit of their final triumph?

Or is “fear of offending” merely another self-serving excuse for continuing to grasp power and impede disclosure?

Ahhh, the twisted rabbit hole….. Wherein any lie is a good lie.

Cheers,

Selene

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Selene and Shady,

I think that the answer is pretty straight-forward. The Illuminati are worried because THEY CREATED THE RELIGIONS themselves and if it becomes clear that religion is a control mechanism, the people will be pissed at THEM. They don't give a rat's ass about the churches, temples or mosques and their inhabitants, they worry about what happens when people find out that they have been lied to.

Russia was a test of running a country without the civilizing and moderating influence of religion. It turns out that if you take away the God/good and evil paradigm, people become extremely self-serving, deceptive and impossible to control or motivate just with money. Patriotism works only as long as everybody benefits to some extent. The problem is that when running scams of this size, somebody always figures out the scam and has to be cut in for a share. Over decades, the number cut in gets larger and larger until it is impossible to support the conspirators (the many now collected) in the style that they all want to be accustomed. Eventually, supporting the greed of the conspirators is what topples the society. Religion and shame are the only mechanisms that keep the conspiracy from growing too rapidly. This has been true since the Babylonians.

What is funny about the current circumstances is that greed and capitalism have made it impossible to put the genie back into the bottle. It is impossible for the PTB to control the population any more, because the world requires the population to be literate to function and literacy makes it impossible to control the belief structure of the population. Religions serve as a general check on the population's belief structure, but even they don't work that well right now, because the move to get rid of them and launch the newest version of this planet-wide control was attempted prematurely.

NOW THE POPULATION IS AWAKE, AWARE, DISTRUSTFUL AND ANGRY. They have been stolen from in anticipation of their imminent deaths from Planet X and those deaths did not occur. I think that the stage is being set by the controllers to sweep the stage clean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you read the Hopi prophecies--all of them--you find out some very interesting things.
http://www.joanocean.com/Hopi.html

Among the things that they have said:

The rattle symbolizes the world. The painting on the rattle shows the symbols of the countries that would shake the world three times. I think that the swastika in the middle symbolizes the German people, who had that for a symbol. They brought the United States into the First and Second World Wars. The sun symbol signifies the Japanese people who brought the United States into the Second World War. Pasivaya, an old religious leader from Shipaulovi, told me that the third nation to rise up would have its national symbols in red. The people would wear red caps or red robes. The world has been shaken up twice already. There is one more war left.

So after the second meeting with Massau'u the white brother went on his way, and we went on our way, according to instructions. But it was told that we would meet again some day, that this white brother would come back to purify us so that we would become one people again. So on the top, the line means this -- it shows the journey of this white brother. In the life of the white peoples, they would show themselves to be clever and gifted. They would invent many scientific things.

So the first three figures shown on the top line symbolize the stages of the white people, their scientific advancement, from the carriage to the automobile to the airplane. The circles right underneath the figures prophesy the three gourds of ashes that would fall on earth. The first and second circles are interpreted to mean the bombs that fell on Japan in WWII. The four headless figures on top show our Hopis who have become like the white people. These are Hopis who have forsaken their Life Plan and who have become like the Pahana [whites]. They have fallen for the white way of life -- the easy life, the modern conveniences -- and do not care for Hopi life anymore. These Hopis will say to other Hopis to follow their ways. Now if all Hopis fall for this trap, then life will be like the jagged line going up, toward the upper right corner. It will be up and down, turmoil, earthquakes, floods, drought. The old people say we are at this stage of life now.

But it is prophesied that a phase of life will come when those Hopis who have become like the white people will realize their wrongdoings and attempt to join again the Hopis who are holding on. This is symbolized by the line going down, back to the Life Plan of the Hopis. Now if this happens, then there will be times of unity, of all Hopis working together. We would have then come back to this Life Plan set out by the Great Spirit for us. This is symbolized by the circle and the corn.

Now it is foretold that we would meet up with Massau'u one more time as symbolized by the figure on the right. He will judge us and, if we are deserving to go with him, he will accept to be the leader of the Hopis. And thereafter we will have a happy life.
As you see, the simple drawing that I have explained to you talks about the whole world from the beginning to the end. (From Hopi Mental Health Conference Report, 1982, p. 40.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I wonder is who the people in red are? Are they the Chinese? Or Are they the VATICAN? Cardinals wear red caps and robes. Is the Vatican, by announcing that ETs probably exist, trying to set the stage for something? I don't know.
What I do know is that I spent some time with someone who has been genetically experimented upon by the Reptoids and, evidently, the ZETAs based upon things that this person has reacted to----I have bad news for those who think that the Zetas are going to make the world a better place.

My interactions with this person are horrifying. Scaring people and feeding off their fear seems to be very satisfying. When this person was still completely human, there was not this extreme interest in power and generating fear. This person no longer has any sense of humor and doesn't play the guitar any more. What we would consider empathy, sympathy and compassion only exist for others who have been modified in the same way. Humans are intensely disliked. One of the things that this person has against me is that I have spread the information that I was finding out--and it was having a substantial impact. It has prevented the "takeover" from happening. I have been told that the lizards are either laying low or have bugged out. I cannot verify these facts as yet, but I can tell you that the interactions that I just had were disturbing to say the least. I am still shaking.

MK

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
midnight wrote:
Don, my opinion about the abduction phenomenon hasn't been influenced by Hollywood. Instead, it's been influenced by reading numerous accounts of abductions.

Though Nancy's Zetas claim that they have emotions and a sense of humour, they appear to me to lack both qualities. To me, they appear to be a well-oiled collective. Do they ever sing or write poetry? I truly doubt it. Do they exhibit individualistic traits like we humans do? I don't get the feeling they do.

David Jacobs, in an interview about his book, The Threat, says he believes the hybrids "will eventually, I assume, be in control here because they have superior technology, and superior physiological abilities that we do not have. We would therefor be sort of second-class citizens, I think."

Jacobs also says, "I see a very different society than the kind we live in now - a society that's far more restricted and far more controlled. The whole concept of individual freedom in this kind of society would be under serious question." I assume he believes this because that's how the Zetas appear to function during abductions.

Of course, some years after the pole shift, there might not be any more "second-class citizens" left on Earth because we humans will be gone. As Nancy's Zetas' say, "Little by little, it moves toward a hybrid race. No pure blood humans around. Advantages are higher I.Q., a longer life, and less disease." But what will be lost in this process?

I hope you're right Don that the Zetas are acting benevolently. But at this point I believe quiet conquest, followed by the assimilation of the humans that survive the coming years is their plan.

Don't we humans have unknown alien DNA? It seems to me that we have been enhensed since day one. We replaced the cave man, and the hibreds will replace us. We will be much the same but will hear better, smell better, see better, and understand better. We will have higher IQ'S which if used for the good of the race can bring about a utopia. We will be able to heal like Christ did with just a touch of our hand.
Keep in mind that we have been changing for years! Arent girls more beautiful then they were just 50 years ago? Don't people recover from things, with out shots, that would have killed them, like rabies, just 25 years ago? Looks to me that we have already come along way. There are exciting times ahead for the yet unborne people of planet Earth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: The Hybrids are not going to replace us. Please understand that we did not need to get their genes in order to progress as far as I can tell. That is a lie. What is happening is not because of their genes. It is something that was supposed to happen to us.

REMEMBER WHAT THE FIRST VISITORS OFFERED EISENHOWER/ROCKEFELLER? They said that they would not give us technology, but they would give us help to grow spiritually. THAT IS BECAUSE WHAT IS BURIED IN OUR UNIMPROVED DNA CAN DO WHAT TECHNOLOGY CANNOT ACCOMPLISH. If our leaders had not been greedy, powermongering and short-sighted, they would have taken the spiritual route and we would not be in the mess that we are right now.

I sense that those of us who have held fast to ideals like peace and caring for each other will be changed for the better. Those who tried to take a short cut may find that they can't go anywhere except back to where they made their mistake. They may be beings that come back to this time in the future to try to undo what they have done to themselves.

Those are just my opinions.

MK

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Toxic website warning
Warning:

Don't use the links in the very interesting CIA/airplane story Shady posted above - my Norton 360 warns they are trap-loaded with computer bugs....

Shady Groves wrote:
VERY important story and I urge you to go to original link and read all the corresponding links..

:gah

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:56 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Secret Organizations and the Holy Spirit
Hi, MK -

Per your fascinating comments on disclosure and "theological sensitivities":

Madame Karnak wrote:
The Illuminati are worried because THEY CREATED THE RELIGIONS themselves and if it becomes clear that religion is a control mechanism, the people will be pissed at THEM. They don't give a rat's ass about the churches, temples or mosques and their inhabitants, they worry about what happens when people find out that they have been lied to.

Bingo. That's exactly it.

And per the Hopi prophecies, while I have great respect for the Hopi and their deep understanding of our planet's history - they are indeed an ancient race - I must admit to some caution about these modern prophecies, since they seem to depend on someone's present-day "reading" or orally interpreting ancient glyphs. Interpreting glyphs is very much in the eye of the beholder. And that imposes the same interpretation problems that beset many contemporary eschatologists who "find meaning" in ancient (biblical) texts: there is a tendency to interpret everything in one's own political terms, which may or may not be accurate. But thanks for posting this as well.

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:03 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Secret Organizations and the Holy Spirit
Selene wrote:
Hi, MK -

Per your fascinating comments on disclosure and "theological sensitivities":

Madame Karnak wrote:
The Illuminati are worried because THEY CREATED THE RELIGIONS themselves and if it becomes clear that religion is a control mechanism, the people will be pissed at THEM. They don't give a rat's ass about the churches, temples or mosques and their inhabitants, they worry about what happens when people find out that they have been lied to.

Bingo. That's exactly it.

And per the Hopi prophecies, while I have great respect for the Hopi and their deep understanding of our planet's history - they are indeed an ancient race - I must admit to some caution about these modern prophecies, since they seem to depend on someone's present-day "reading" or orally interpreting ancient glyphs. Interpreting glyphs is very much in the eye of the beholder. And that imposes the same interpretation problems that beset many contemporary eschatologists who "find meaning" in ancient (biblical) texts: there is a tendency to interpret everything in one's own political terms, which may or may not be accurate. But thanks for posting this as well.

Cheers,

Selene

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Selene,

First, before I add some thoughts that I know you will find intensely interesting (not my thoughts, but someone else's), I want to do a little dance :brockoli because I just love your ballet dancer.

I am reading an account of interactions with a being in 1947 from a nurse. This nurse was IRISH-American and one of the few people at the airbase who could communicate telepathically with this being. I found this fact interesting because so many Irish/Native American people were recruited for MK Ultra and remote-viewing projects, I think that the woman's ancestry was important. What this women has to say about what she learned from this being is very important because it has a lot to do with spirituality and the soul.

[b]http://Kazik1.republika.pl/Alien.pdf[/b]

This is where the file is located. I got it from somebody on the Michael Scalla "prepare for contact" email list. This is the second time that I have seen this account, but the first time, the story was not complete...there were only fragments of the first part of it. This version seems more complete.

I would love to hear what you and Shady think about this story and what it has to say. Please download and let's talk about it. It is 320 pages, so I can't just paste it up here at the GT.

I will post more thoughts on this later.

MK

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Toxic website warning
Well guys do as you feel safe doing..

But I did check the site after Selene (and thanks for the warning) warned about it.. Here is the results of my scans

You can check any url online at..

http://onlinelinkscan.com/

-------- LINK SCAN SUMMARY ---------
URL scanned: http://preventdisease.com/news/09/11300 ... down.shtml
PhisTank say's: Service not available.
AVG say's: Service not available.
SiteTruth say's: This site is safe.
Google Safe Browsing say's: This site is safe.
Threat Name: No Threat FOUND
Threat Definitions: 662431
Engine Version: 0.95.3
Host IP: 72.167.143.6
Link Status: Clean
File Size: 38.63 KB
Time Finished: 2.04 secs
Overall result: This site is secure.

-----------------------------------------

Yet guys do as you feel best.

Shady

Selene wrote:
Warning:

Don't use the links in the very interesting CIA/airplane story Shady posted above - my Norton 360 warns they are trap-loaded with computer bugs....

Shady Groves wrote:

:gah

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:42 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
A lesson in how to actually read the real news, taught to me btw of Bill English

Quote:
CIA Operated Aerial Spraying Plane Carrying "Mutated" Virus Shot Down in China

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/113009_

CIA_operated_H1N1_aerial_spraying_plane_shot_down.shtml

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that a US government contracted airplane piloted by American CIA agents and carrying a cargo of a "mutated"swine flu virus intended for aerial spraying was shot down at China's Shanghai Pudong airport by a saboteur team of what are believed to be Israeli Mossad soldiers seeking to prevent an American attack upon one of their Central Asian bases located in the Central Asian Nation of Kyrgyzstan.

According to Chinese media reports on this incident the stricken Zimbabwean MD-ll plane, owned by the CIA linked Avient Aviation company operated by a former British military officer named Andrew Smith and registered in the UK, killed 3 American CIA agents and injured 4 other personal who are reported to be from United States, Indonesia, Belgium and Zimbabwe.

Most interesting to note in these reports on the victims of this plane shootdown is that the Indonesian man currently being treated for his injuries has ‘confessed’ to Chinese secret police forces that he is a technician employed by the United States Navy at their mysterious Naval Medical Research Unit No. 2 (NAMRU-2) located in Indonesia that Indonesian Defense Minister Juwono Sudarsono had previously called for the closing of “because its operations were too secretive and were incompatible with Indonesia’s security interests.”

Hi Shady,

Now this is one of the best news stories I have heard in a while. Frankly, I am glad they got "caught", it is way past time that these evil PTB working against humanity get their just reward finally. Maybe this will send a message on up the chain of their ladder and make them think a bit more before they keep on doing these evil types of things. They know now that some of their paid hands have gotten caught and the prospect of them telling on their superiors is imenant indeed! :clap

MK,

Quote:
I am reading an account of interactions with a being in 1947 from a nurse. This nurse was IRISH-American and one of the few people at the airbase who could communicate telepathically with this being. I found this fact interesting because so many Irish/Native American people were recruited for MK Ultra and remote-viewing projects, I think that the woman's ancestry was important. What this women has to say about what she learned from this being is very important because it has a lot to do with spirituality and the soul.

http://Kazik1.republika.pl/Alien.pdf

We have read this and posted it on here some months back before you came aboard here. It was a good story indeed and even tho there were many points that sounded quite good I am still in question as to whether it is all really authentic and not just some story line put out in order to distract. That was my impression at the time and now even to some degree because I just do not trust these Zetas, whether they are from Zeta Reticuli 1 or 2. I feel pretty sure they have genetic problems, too many now have spoken of this particular problem that has occurred in their race because of various genetic manipulations the Orions and Reptilians done on them thousands of years ago. I also think they have been used big time also and are slaves to these Orions and Reptilians, but yet they want to also try to save their race and get out from under the influence of these Orions and Reptilians and they need things from us humans, or so they think, but in the long run I really do not think it will wind up working for them, so even tho they do have an agenda and I think I understand some of their reasonings involved in all of these genetic manipulations they have been trying to do to humans, they have still crossed the line and broken that Universal Law of NON INTERFERENCE with humans because they have been interferred with themselves. So yes they definitely have an agenda, but they cannot make or clone or grow a body with a soul and I honestly do not think they will ever succeed in this either because of their own actions and the reprecussions it will bring upon their race.

And here is also where I have a problem with the Nurse story and the Zetas also. Now either she was a human being with a soul, or else she was some kind of clone or manufactured type human looking body would be my opinion on this at present until I should learn more for sure. So either this was a story with an agenda to try to gain sympathy for the Zetas or it is disinformation written up in a good story line. After all the guy who wrote her story never did meet her I don't think if I remember correctly, he only talked to a female voice on the phone a couple of times after she mailed him her "story" notes. Very convenient indeed to lure someone in also. But it was still a good story read.

brightstar

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
"... An in those day there shall be signs in the earth, the sea and skies that will preplex many."

Quote:
Worldwide Change in Blue Whale's Song Baffles Scientists
Blue-whale

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... ists-.html

The function of whale song, even the better-studied song of the humpback whale, has long baffled marine scientists. Songs of the blue whale, the planets largest living creature, can be divided into at least 10 types worldwide, each type retaining the same units and similar phrasing over decades, unlike humpback whale song which changes substantially from year to year. That is until recently with a worldwide occurrence of a nearly linear downward shift in the tonal frequencies of blue whale song.

“We don’t have the answer. We just have a lot of recordings,” Whale Acoustics President Mark McDonald explained to Wired. The company specializes in analyzing the cetaceans with sonic monitoring networks and ships. Their recordings are grist for experts hoping to unravel this mystery. “It’s a fascinating finding. It’s even more remarkable, given that the songs themselves differ in different oceans. There seem to be these distinct populations, yet they’re all showing this common shift,” Cascadia Research Collective blue-whale expert John Calombokidis adds.

Historical acoustic recordings dating back as faras the 1960s were examined, measuring the tonal frequencies of 1000s of blue whale songs. Within a given year, individuals match the song frequency (related to ‘pitch’ in musical nomenclature) to within less than 3%.

The best documented song type, that observed offshore of California, USA, now is sung at a frequency 31% lower than it was in the 1960s. Data available for 7 of the world’s 10 known song types show they are all shifting downward in frequency, though at different rates.

Limited observations of singing blue whales suggest usage patterns different from those of humpback whale song and are even more difficult to explain. All singers for which sex has been determined have been males, although both sexes produce non-song calls . Singers have always been found to be traveling at relatively high speed, whereas non-song calls are commonly produced by milling or feeding blue whales

Theories as to why this isa occuring include sexual selection, increasing ocean noise, increasing whale body size post whaling, global warming, interference from other animal sounds and post-whaling era increases in abundance. None of the commonly suggested hypotheses were found to provide a full explanation; however, increasing population size post whaling provides an intriguing and testable hypothesis that recovery is altering the sexually selected tradeoff for
singing males between song amplitude (the ability to be heard at a greater distance) and song
frequency (the ability to produce songs of lower pitch).

Casey Kazan

Image:

Doc White/Naturerepl.com
http://www.int-res.com/articles/esr2009/9/n009p013.pdf
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/ ... g-mystery/
click to delete

It would be fascinating what the Zetas say about this. If I am available, I'll pose the Question at GLP this Sunday.

Lynn

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm
GT Truther

Shady,

I just have to post this for you and everyone else on here also because this is a prime example of how the US News medias are so utterly controlled and this is "damage control" big time occurring now in this article:

Quote:
U.S. to Probe China Cargo Plane Crash

By JAMES T. AREDDY, ANDY PASZTOR and DAN MICHAELS
SHANGHAI -- A Zimbabwe-registered cargo plane that crashed in flames on takeoff from Shanghai's international airport, killing three American crew members, wasn't carrying sensitive goods, a senior executive with the plane's operator said.

The McDonnell Douglas MD-11 freighter aircraft was carrying "general cargo, such as electronics," and "nothing of any sensitive nature," said Simon Clarke, chief operating officer of Zimbabwe-based Avient Ltd.

China's official Xinhua news agency said the plane was bound for Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan, when it crashed Saturday morning in relatively good weather. Early reports indicated the tail of the three-engine jet may have struck the ground before the crash. A team of U.S. investigators, led by an expert on engines, was preparing to head to China in the next two to three days.

Mr. Clarke said the plane had entered Avient's fleet only about a week before it crashed. But "the crew had all flown extensively on the type" of plane. "It remains very sketchy," he said. "We are obviously working with the Zimbabwe and Chinese civil aviation authorities to ascertain what went wrong."

Mr. Clarke said the seven-person crew included Americans and people of other nationalities. A U.S. Embassy spokesman said three Americans were killed and one was injured. Xinhua identified the injured crew members as nationals of the U.S., Indonesia, Belgium and Zimbabwe. The survivors were in stable condition in Shanghai hospitals Sunday.

Xinhua quoted Shanghai aviation authorities on Sunday as saying they had found the plane's flight data recorder.

Shanghai television showed billows of black smoke rising high in the sky after the crash. Footage also showed the wrecked MD-11 fuselage lying in a wet field adjacent to the airport. Firefighters sprayed foam on the mangled wreckage. TV pictures showed a survivor, said to be an American co-pilot, on a hospital bed and breathing through a mask but alert enough to say "thank you."

Avient, whose Web site says it was founded in 1993, has drawn scrutiny in the past because of accusations that it has supplied weapons to conflicts in Africa. A United Nations report in 2002 said Avient had been involved in illegal actitivies in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The British government later investigated the charges but didn't find evidence supporting them. The company has since been accused of other illicit activities by think-tanks that investigate conflicts around the world.

Mr. Clarke at Avient denied all accusations against the company. "We do not carry arms and ammunition," he said.

View Full Image

Reuters

Rescuers search the wreckage of a cargo plane that crashed during take-off at Pudong airport in Shanghai.
.Avient said on its Web site that it operated the MD-11 and that "preliminary information indicates that the accident occurred on takeoff."

Mr. Clarke said the plane was a chartered freight flight carrying "general consumer goods such as electronics and clothes." He said that, as with most cargo flights, the freight was arranged through brokers. He declined to name the company's clients.

The aircraft's tail struck the ground on takeoff, graphics shown on Shanghai television suggested. One illustration of the incident on local TV showed the plane striking a building shortly after takeoff. Xinhua said the plane hit lighting structures on the ground.

Local television and other local media said the accident closed runways at Shanghai Pudong International Airport and led to widespread flight delays.

The accident is the second fatal crash of a cargo plane on takeoff within six weeks. On Oct. 21, an aging Boeing 707 operated by Sudan Airways crashed on departure from Sharjah Airport in the United Arab Emirates. All six people onboard were killed. The cause of the accident remains unclear.

As is typical in any major accident involving a widely used jetliner, the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board on Saturday said it was sending a team of government and industry crash investigators. Including experts on engines, structures and operations, the team will be led by veteran safety board investigator Bill English. United Technology Corp.'s Pratt & Whitney engine-making unit also will have a team representative.

Mr. English has in the past two years participated in three high-profile airliner accidents on three continents, including the still-unresolved crash of an Air France Airbus A330 earlier this year en route to Paris from Rio de Janeiro. Mr. English has a reputation as an engine expert; he participated in the probe of a British Airways jetliner than lost power in both engines and crashed short of London's Heathrow International Airport in early 2008.

At the start of the Shanghai probe, investigators are bound to look at issues such as whether all three of the plane's engines were operating properly and if a possible shift of its cargo during the takeoff roll could have created a dangerous situation. Heavily loaded, wide-body jetliners such as the McDonnell Douglas MD-11 can smack their tail on the ground for a variety of reasons, including engine failure or inadequate thrust, or an unusually steep climb away from a runway.

At the same time, the team also is expected to delve into more-complex factors dealing with the interplay of flight-control surfaces and pilot commands. A separate set of experts will look at weather and air-traffic control issues.

Though the early reports of the crash didn't provide many details, the MD-11's history of crashes is one of the factors investigators are bound to consider. The plane is known among many pilots for having particularly sensitive flight-control systems, especially close to the ground, making it extra sensitive to sudden changes in speed or the angle of the nose and wings.

Over the years, the U.S. safety board has repeatedly criticized the plane's design for being prone to upsets and vertical oscillations of flight-control systems as a result of relatively minor pilot mistakes. Most of those previous accidents, however, took place during landings. Whatever investigators ultimately determine, the results aren't likely to have a significant industrywide impact on passenger carriers. That's because MD-11 aircraft have largely been retired from passenger routes flown by U.S. and European airlines.

In April 1999, an MD-11 cargo plane flown by Korean Airlines crashed shortly after takeoff from Shanghai, killing three crew members as well as five people on the ground.

Chinese carriers' own safety record has improved notably since the 1990s, when the industry suffered a series of fatal accidents. Now, global aviation experts say, China's airlines are among the world's safest, despite sharp growth in the number of flights.

Write to James T. Areddy at james.areddy@wsj.com, Andy Pasztor at andy.pasztor@wsj.com and Dan Michaels at dan.michaels@wsj.com

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1259464 ... lenews_wsj

Simply amazing indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops

Now for all of those lovely PTB visiting here, you have been caught in your shinanigans indeed. Pretty obvious what is occurring here with these two articles now.

brightstar

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mk Wrote:
Quote:
ussia was a test of running a country without the civilizing and moderating influence of religion. It turns out that if you take away the God/good and evil paradigm, people become extremely self-serving, deceptive and impossible to control or motivate just with money. Patriotism works only as long as everybody benefits to some extent. The problem is that when running scams of this size, somebody always figures out the scam and has to be cut in for a share. Over decades, the number cut in gets larger and larger until it is impossible to support the conspirators (the many now collected) in the style that they all want to be accustomed. Eventually, supporting the greed of the conspirators is what topples the society. Religion and shame are the only mechanisms that keep the conspiracy from growing too rapidly. This has been true since the Babylonians.

Think about it as a Simm- scenary...program

-change two variables:
Now, take down Money, and slowly down the ratio on Religions...
and the same time start to move up the ratio on Disclosures!

Re-Start the Simm program:

and wait for a surprise! (Y2k +10) :offtobed

:popcorn

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:16 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

brightstar wrote:

We have read this and posted it on here some months back before you came aboard here. It was a good story indeed and even tho there were many points that sounded quite good I am still in question as to whether it is all really authentic and not just some story line put out in order to distract. That was my impression at the time and now even to some degree because I just do not trust these Zetas, whether they are from Zeta Reticuli 1 or 2. I feel pretty sure they have genetic problems, too many now have spoken of this particular problem that has occurred in their race because of various genetic manipulations the Orions and Reptilians done on them thousands of years ago. I also think they have been used big time also and are slaves to these Orions and Reptilians, but yet they want to also try to save their race and get out from under the influence of these Orions and Reptilians and they need things from us humans, or so they think, but in the long run I really do not think it will wind up working for them, so even tho they do have an agenda and I think I understand some of their reasonings involved in all of these genetic manipulations they have been trying to do to humans, they have still crossed the line and broken that Universal Law of NON INTERFERENCE with humans because they have been interferred with themselves. So yes they definitely have an agenda, but they cannot make or clone or grow a body with a soul and I honestly do not think they will ever succeed in this either because of their own actions and the reprecussions it will bring upon their race.

And here is also where I have a problem with the Nurse story and the Zetas also. Now either she was a human being with a soul, or else she was some kind of clone or manufactured type human looking body would be my opinion on this at present until I should learn more for sure. So either this was a story with an agenda to try to gain sympathy for the Zetas or it is disinformation written up in a good story line. After all the guy who wrote her story never did meet her I don't think if I remember correctly, he only talked to a female voice on the phone a couple of times after she mailed him her "story" notes. Very convenient indeed to lure someone in also. But it was still a good story read.

brightstar

Speaking of Agendas:
1-Zetas are a Dying race -> A lot of problems with the Genes/DNA/Reproductive Problems...
suppossed by a War between the Draconians and the Pleyadians

2-A Cloning Agenda on the way ->To replace The Zetas Themselves and Humans in the same move...

3- A Limited Time frame to Intereact: Some ELE events.

4- Errors in the Said Cloning Process: 2 know agents in a Flu vaccine...added to the mix.
That caused the Zeta Genes become Dominants...?

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall posted:

Speaking of Agendas:
1-Zetas are a Dying race -> A lot of problems with the Genes/DNA/Reproductive Problems...suppossed by a War between the Draconians and the Pleyadians

I agree with your above assessment indeed. I think much of their genetic problems came from being manipulated and played with by these very Draconians and Reptilians originally when they nearly killed them out way back when. But since then I also think there has maybe been too much in-breeding per si with their race, and nothing put into the mix to help build it up more so, therefore the decline in the character of their DNA and genetic mixture.

2-A Cloning Agenda on the way ->To replace The Zetas Themselves and Humans in the same move...

I agree that the Cloning Agenda is underway and has been for thousands of years in order to try to help their race for sure so it can survive, but I can't say that I agree that they want to actually replace Humans, I think here that their agenda has been to use Human DNA in order to try to help shore up their own genetic problems more so than trying to replace humans. After reading what Thao told Michel in his story, which I feel rang pretty true, was sensibly written and made a lot of common sense, that I think it was 1948 that "something" occurred to Human DNA maybe. But nothing was mentioned as to just what happened unless it is from the military experiments and them setting off nuclear bombs in their testings which did affect many humans out west in those areas where they did this. It is pretty well known that nuclear fallout does affect DNA in any species I think from all I have read. But why would the Zetas want to try to replace humans, to me this would not make logical sense in some ways because it is Humans that actually have a "Soul" and these Zeta clones do not. No clone, that I have heard of as yet has an actual "Soul".

It was also mentioned that there are still some actual, authentic Zetas left, not many, but still some, and all the rest are clones. But I am in question as to whether these original Zetas actually have "Souls" themselves. And from all sources that I have read of so far to date, I think this is an agenda that the Zeta's have also had, in trying to make their own race have "Souls", which they have not been able to accomplish as yet I don't think. Of course I don't know for sure, I am taking the word of others in this matter, but with all the descriptions of their "hive mind" it would stand to reason they do not have "Souls" and programmed to all act about the same, mechanical type ways as so many have described.

I know that it has been said that several humans have been cloned also, such as Carter and Bush, Jr., and yet they have acted as if they did have character I would say, but still something seems to be missing from them and the energy signatures they give off, so is this a way of telling they do not have actual "Souls" or what?

3- A Limited Time frame to Intereact: Some ELE events.

For me this would bring up many questions as to their time frame because they have had several thousand years to work on their problems, unless this problem just actually has shown up recently by the way they look at time. It appears that these various other ET races have their own ways of reckoning with time, or no time as some put it that I have read, so how can we know that TIME actually plays a big role in it all for them. I can see where it would for Humans with the way Humans reckon time and the average life span of Humans is not as long as many of the ET races apparently.

4- Errors in the Said Cloning Process: 2 know agents in a Flu vaccine...added to the mix.
That caused the Zeta Genes become Dominants...?--

Now this is an interesting concept to add to the mix indeed, because IF this has validity as I see it, and the Zetas took DNA from anyone having been injected with these various FLU VACCINES, then I can see where this would play a major role in affecting their own DNA also. But I will also interject here now about "ENERGY" because this is what plays a major role in everything living since all life forms are some form of "ENERGY", whether it is a higher level of Energy or a lower level of Energy, and this is also what has to do with Spirituality also and becoming more Spiritual by raising ones Energy levels or levels of Consciousness, and yet Consciousness itself is still a form of Energy. So again, this raises even more questions until we Humans learn to understand better about Energy and Consciousness I would think. Because the "SOUL" itself is "ENERGY", even though it has been described in many different ways with words, but it still boils down to "ENERGY" of some kind and/or level as I am understanding it all. Interesting concepts indeed and I have to think more on all of this for sure.

But wouldn't a lifeforms character, for want of a better word here now, be merely displaying the level of ENERGY existing within any life form? Ones level of Consciousness would have to be displayed by peoples and life forms ACTIONS would they not? So when we see others and their actions, is this not a template of the level of Spiritual Consciousness they are at and are displaying it by their own Actions? And this would include everything as I see it. OK enough food for thought on this one now, back to thinking more on it all! LOL

brightstar

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The shots of Ben B are worth the whole thing.

"Cash for clunkers was a Chinese program - because they would not take our US dollars for exports. We have to send them a bunch of metal and steel for them to give any type of credit to the US. A lot of people do not realize that. It was a brainchild of the Chinese embassy."

Not as scary as a troop of 15 foot tall highly intelligent and highly psychic dragon people, or high-temp amorphous silicon-based rock creatures who are somehow able to influence the repts, but it is real and it is here now.

Douglas Adams

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Something has exploded on the farside of the sun | DoomDaily

http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/something ... -the-sun/#

Something has exploded on the farside of the sun

Something has exploded on the farside of the sun. Late yesterday, Dec. 4th, a billion-ton coronal mass ejection (CME) billowed over the sun’s western limb. Click on the image to view a movie of the cloud recorded by the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory:

latest-SOHO

The blast site could be one of two farside active regions currently under surveillance by NASA’s STEREO spacecraft, but those active regions don’t seem to be in the right place to hurl a CME over the sun’s western limb. The source might reveal itself in the days ahead as the sun’s rotation turns unseen territory toward STEREO–or toward Earth.

Stay tuned.

To view the whole CME sequence please click here
http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin ... etector=C3

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:37 am
GT Truther

Nice image...

Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:37 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Latvian Folk/Pagan Band Ilgi (ILGI)
Song Title: Saule brida miglajos

First official music video for ILGI
"Saule brida miglajos" from CD "Isakas nakts dziesmas"

They're singing about Latvian festival ''Līgo svētki'' or ''Līgo Celebration'' taking it's place at 23rd June. Ligo being the old High Pagan Hoilday in celebration of MidSummer. Today in Latvia a National Hoilday and 3 day Song Festival.

This is a Song of Praise and Thank you to Saule The Protective Mother Goddess Sun. For her love for us in way of Light, Warmth and Illumination. and most of all Protection with her firey sword against all that seek to us harm! ;)

To to individual who contacted me in PM (and you KNOW who you are ;)) The final scene of the movie you mentioned... The Tree the valley and childern brought to it? You should now understand who and what "The Strangers" are ;)

This was the pre moridal truth to OUR humanities origins..

Knowing - Ending scene

Was it Mars? Could have been. We don't KNOW for certian...

What is Known ;) is this took place and how we got here...

What is known is this...

"The Strangers" ARE HERE among the current Visitors to our little planet. While the lower ranking visitors are talking to our ptb's. The Strangers ARE NOT remain silent.

Powers that be are both ticked off and crapping their Armonii pants, after all they consider themselves as Earth's Elite VIPS the first to KNOW.. But 'The Strangers' don't give a fig about protocol...

Are they here move us again? Or are they here to FINALLY reveal the truth??

That is the MILLION no BILLION Dollar Question. of the moment. And its driving ALOT of VIPs per verbally out of their goards ;)

One thing we do know for certian...

That place was ... With Grass and the Tree of Life In the Middle LAST TIME AROUND That was this place...

Btw... last tme around it was 33 as the implanted genetic alarm bells.. And the Survivors began worshipping the Sun and later the S(o)N ;) Just like my Baltic / Sumerian Ancestor y ;)

this time its 11: 11

In the meanwhile the VIP Elites can't dig out those bunkers fast enough!...LOL

The Whales have just begun singing a new Song.. Is It a Lament or is Joy? Again who knows... ;) The Elite will just kill for a chance to be in on 'The Know' but they aren't going to get it! ;)

What is known what ever it is.. HUMANITY WILL LIVE ON!

Thanks to THE STRANGERS. ..

Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:49 am
GT Truther

An to those of you that just read the above and are sitting here freighted to death.. DON'T BE..

What ever is humanities fate.. its OUT OF OUR HANDS AND IN GODS!

Do something worth while something of substance.. Go spend time with your family and friends. Make love to your spouse or SO, get right with who or what you call God.. and live LIFE to best you can be.

Don't be like the Illum nuts and Majestic chicken littles running around worrying their last moments that the sky is falling the sky is falling..

We all of humanity will know the truth in due course..

.. And something ;) tells me its not going be deaster this time around but a NEW Vision a NEW Direction a NEW Purpose for humanity un dreamed of before ... EVER! And there will NO place it for Illuminothings! and Majestic Elitests. :)

Shady

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:05 pm
GT Truther

Oh and you might to add this your movie collection ...

Learn the SECRET of SOLARIS ;)

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:17 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
An to those of you that just read the above and are sitting here freighted to death.. DON'T BE..

What ever is humanities fate.. its OUT OF OUR HANDS AND IN GODS!

Do something worth while something of substance.. Go spend time with your family and friends. Make love to your spouse or SO, get right with who or what you call God.. and live LIFE to best you can be.

Don't be like the Illum nuts and Majestic chicken littles running around worrying their last moments that the sky is falling the sky is falling..

We all of humanity will know the truth in due course..

.. And something ;) tells me its not going be deaster this time around but a NEW Vision a NEW Direction a NEW Purpose for humanity un dreamed of before ... EVER! And there will NO place it for Illuminothings! and Majestic Elitests. :)

Shady

:agree

What amazing grace from Higher Power that the Sun was facing away when the eruption went off.
Praise be to the Creator of the Universe. :clap

MT7

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:36 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next