It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:10 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Happy birthday Shady :clap :clap

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Happy 42nd Birthday Shady.

Uncle John

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady:
Happy 42th Birthday...
Image :agree

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADY !!

:banana :elephant :brockoli

brightstar

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

And many more, my friend!

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:21 am
GT Truther

Happy Birthday, Shady. :yamon
----------------------------------------

The bulava "misfire" explanation for the Norwegian sky spiral anomaly still sounds a bit of a tall story to me. If it happens again during another test firing, then fair enough. I wonder what the Russians were really up to?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:44 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I wonder what the Russians were really up to?

Many happy returns of the day, Shady! :wavey

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:05 pm
GT Truther

Happy birthday Shady!

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:48 pm
GT Truther

mjc wrote:

The bulava "misfire" explanation for the Norwegian sky spiral anomaly still sounds a bit of a tall story to me. If it happens again during another test firing, then fair enough. I wonder what the Russians were really up to?

The light show reminds me of the merical of the sun at Fatima in 1917. Also of note is that Mary said that there will be a merical that the whole world will see. Then after a time of repentence everything will be OK. If no repentence by mankind, then distruction. Was the light show that merical spoken of by Mary?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:54 pm
GT Truther

Shady,

Despite you saying that my party are parasites which eat tongues then feed off detritus which is produce when said fish chomps on something, happy birthday!

:elephant

Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 pm
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
mjc wrote:

The light show reminds me of the merical of the sun at Fatima in 1917. Also of note is that Mary said that there will be a merical that the whole world will see. Then after a time of repentence everything will be OK. If no repentence by mankind, then distruction. Was the light show that merical spoken of by Mary?

TT

Can you paste the verbatim quote from Fatima...I take it you're saying a miracle. I'm not sure this catagorizes something akin to a miracle.
That's why I'd like to see the quote from Mary.
Thanks TT, and have a Happy Brithday Shady, because you are lucky that you're still in your forties. A young lad.

Dex

Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:59 pm
GT Truther

Happy Birthday, Shady!! :whip

Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:31 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Pickering Bros. and Alpha-Sources and NeonClouds over Norway
Just in time to wish you a big

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHADY! (a/k/a Nightshade09, Edgars F., etc.) :yamon :brockoli :banana :brockoli :banana :elephant

Hope you have a great time with your wiccan woman on the occasion!

ImageImage

----------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. Was laid low by what appears to have been a case of the dreaded swine flu; I remember getting quite sick earlier this year and this was no better. Delerious, violent shakes, cold sweats, lack of appetite, much pain. Then the 'flu' thing started to break up, but I was left with a constant pain and swelling in my handicapped leg which wouldn't even allow me to sit here at the PC for more than a few moments at a time, which I used mostly for replying to email and doing the ahem 'work' I've been involved in. Now today I find out I'm suffering from an advanced case of a form of cellulitis (sp?) and will have to spend most of the next 2 to 3 weeks in bed and off my bad foot, unless I want to end up in the hospital.

That's just to let you know I still love y'all and haven't forgotten all the interesting things that go on here every day ;) and that I'll still be able to read from my cellphone though posting will still be rare. There's lots of great opinions over the last several pages I want to comment on, they'll just be in "slow motion".

Starting with your reply to my last post on page 17, Dag:

Dagwood wrote:
Dondep wrote:
In one respect, he was correct, but that's simply because his affidavits (as opposed to the Form 255 and Form 256) took place in a vacuum - they were not testimony in a legal proceeding.

My point exactly. The document itself has never been, (IMHO - nor will it ever be), considered real testimony or evidence since it has never been contested, tested, or submitted in any form of judiciary court as such. Form 255 and Form 256 are what? I don't recall these for some reason.

They are the original form of the 'General Affidavit of April 13, 2005', Dag. They are official (i.e. 'legal') documents recognized by the Federal Court of Canada court system as having even more legitimacy than "affidavits", because they are part of a legal proceeding and not just some wanker tossing off an opinion in the middle of the forest with no connection to reality. They are intended for use as "remote testimony" (such as in cases where a witness may already be incarcerated and is unable to come to court).

Dagwood wrote:
Dondep wrote:
I had to write out a document that would not only validate his half of the truth, but the other half as well - and there was a good reason why they made the transcript of our first webchat part of that testimony. It included quite a bit of "disinfo",...(moving on to a different topic.....)

This is confussing to me. On one hand you like to use the Affidavit as an example of sincereity, honesty, and basically a sign of authenticity to peoples statements, even calling to or challenging other whistleblowers to 'at least' take the action that DB has by legally binding themselves to such a document; yet, on the other hand, you're telling us there is a lot of 'disinfo' in the very document you are supporting? This is the kind of back-talk/double-talk that can confuse many readers and truthseekers alike. Perhaps you can clarify?

"Clarification" is nearing 2,000 pages as of this moment. It's really quite simple though. Majestic knew that my epiphany had been corroborated by let's say "elements" within their black-ops community, who since I had pieced it together didn't have to technically suffer for having 'told' me. They knew that Dan's "side" (the ET 'reality that he had personally come to understand as real') would corroborate my account of what was going on, even though they knew that there were other "elements" that had given me the broader picture, which included the other "side". They intended to use me, as they did, to technically fulfill a clause in one of their ET 'treaties', just as I was using them to help bring the (whole) truth out. "What are these 'sides' you're talking about?", you might ask. To me it's so obvious I often forget that many folks are still blindsided and hypnotized by every squawking 'ufer' claim that they understandably have a hard time sorting out fantasy from probability.

There are two orientations towards which the developing spirit can grow towards. I contend and have contended since the day this GT began that the purpose of our time here on Earth is to make that decision on a 'soullular' level by the time of our last incarnation here. I hadn't necessarily put it in terms of 'STS' and 'STO' the way NL/ZT does when I first came to this conclusion, but the general outline is the same. We decide that we are either going to devote ourselves to "promoting the common welfare" (as stated in the purpose of the US Constitution in its preamble), or whether we will use our talents to promote our Self. No, I'm not going to get into an argument about that because I know many here don't seem to grok that simple differentiation; obviously we do the best we can for ourselves first (I noted your quote, Cyberbird, but I don't think you understand the dynamic if you think 'STO' means to short-change yourself like some Moonies and monks might). It means that if you have a choice between doing something in secret that can bring great joy to a less-fortunate family than your own, or making a tax-deductible gift to charity that will get your name on a marquee, the STS thinks of how to maximize their own profit in the charitable giving, while the truly STO might never have any money to give but does things to help the "common welfare".

Bottom-line summary: the Form 255/Form 256 combo and the General Affidavit of April 13, 2005 allowed Majestic to say they "told the public the truth about the extraterrestrial reality". They wanted the 'cover' provided by elements of the "common folk", who were to respond to Dan Burisch as the 'Pied Piper' that would trumpet the end-times paradigm put forth by the STS: "oh, the 'Catastrophe'? The poleshift that might happen on Timeline 2, on March 28th, 2009? Well, you really have to power to alter the course of the future if you really want to, if you pray hard enough, and unite humanity to love one another enough, then you can avoid it". Of course, the other side (let's call them Tweedledee) had been saying all along that the 'Catastrophe' would happen in May, 2003 (which is why Dan supposedly urged Marci to go back to Canada during that time period, because it would be 'safer' there......they were never sure which to fully believe, Tweedledee or Tweedledum, since both lied yet for different reasons - all of which are designed to maximize the soul harvest for their "side").

I'll have to come back to this later, but I just wanted to ask since I haven't caught up on all the posts yet; has anyone posted the ZT explanation for the "neon clouds" over Norway? Anyone wiping egg off their face for having held out hope that maybe it was a 'sign' that Obama would finally "Disclose" while at Copenhagen?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

From http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta551.htm

ZetaTalk: Neon Swirls
written December 8, 2009

A dramatic cloud swirl, with a blue neon cloud in the center, was sighted and videotaped over the skies of Norway on December 8, 2009. This was sighted over a range of 250 miles, so was not a local affair. Struggling for an explanation, the Norwegian media proffered that perhaps a Russian test rocket had caused the display. The center of the cloud swirl had a neon cloud, also swirling. This neon cloud was similar in appearance to one captured on videotape in China on June 6, 2009. Both were sighted and filmed at night. Russia likewise had a swirling halo cloud overhead above Moscow recently, much discussed in their media.

"The display over the skies of Norway are not noctilucient clouds, which are ice crystals in the clouds catching the light, nor are they earthquake lights. They are also not the smoking and curling light towers caused by methane gas released during Earth movements, suddenly catching fire while aloft in the sky. The Norway display is akin to the neon clouds seen on occasion since Planet X arrived in the inner solar system in 2003 and the grease in the tail of Planet X has polluted the Earth's atmosphere. The neon appearance is caused by a chemical reaction, akin to man's familiar light sticks. Up until recently, such neon displays required a light source in order to be seen, lit in the dawn or dusk by sunlight or the lights from a city. What has occurred over Norway, and recently in China, is a neon cloud, a grease cloud, lit by the electrical charge from the tail of Planet X. Why the great swirl in the clouds around the swirling neon display? An electrical charge in the sky is not a static matter, as the path of lightning shows. Lightning is an accumulation between moving air masses that suddenly builds to the point where a torrent of electrons is on the move. But what if the charge does not accumulate in one place, but is constantly present over a broad area? As with all swirls that develop in nature, they start with a small movement in one place that creates a vacuum pulling matter behind it, and thus builds. Galaxies swirl. Water going down a drain swirls. And these large charged atmospheric swirls are chasing after some part of the tail waft that is more or less charged than the surrounding atmosphere. What occurs at the center of such a charged swirl is more electrical charge than the surrounding swirl, thus the center becomes a neon cloud that can be seen even at night, and wants to discharge, ground, in the Earth."

Sounds at least plausible to me, and certainly more probable than a "Russian missile test launch". :roll

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Sorry to hear about your health troubles Don get well soon, we will be thinking of you!

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
the time traveler wrote:
mjc wrote:

TT

Can you paste the verbatim quote from Fatima...I take it you're saying a miracle. I'm not sure this catagorizes something akin to a miracle.
That's why I'd like to see the quote from Mary.
Thanks TT, and have a Happy Brithday Shady, because you are lucky that you're still in your forties. A young lad.

Dex

This may be what I was thinking of Dex. Or perhaps not!
WARNING/MIRACLE**
"It would be a great cataclysm Warning, and then there would be a great Miracle, and after that, if nothing changes and man continues to offend the Father, He would have to start this terrible, terrible trial. For there will be a great War and there will be a great, terrible Chastisement." - Jacinta, June 8, 1974

Also I saw a spinning wheel of light in 1957. It was large and overhead and twords the western sky a little. I was and am sure that it was the Northern lights. It looked just like a spinning wagon wheel.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:59 pm
GT Truther

Dex, this is it.
http://www.garabandalvideos.com/

The Miracle
Interviewer: I would like you to tell me everything you can about the day of the great miracle that is coming. Conchita, that day did not come yet did it? Conchita: No, not yet. Interviewer: What is going to happen on that day? Conchita: I will tell you all that I can, as the Virgin told it to me. The Virgin told me that God was going to perform a great miracle. There will be no doubt about this miracle; it would be a miracle coming directly from God. There would be no human intervention. The day would come. She told me the day, the month, and the year. So I know the exact date...[snip]..Interviewer: Is it coming soon? Conchita: Yes, I cannot tell until eight days before the date. Interviewer: What is going to happen on that day? Conchita: I cannot say exactly what it consists of. But I can say that the Virgin said that everyone who would go [to Garabandal] on that day would see it. The sick will be cured, no matter what their disease or religion. However, they have to be there. Interviewer: So there will be no exceptions; whether the person has cancer, is paralyzed, blind, or deaf? Conchita: No. There will be no exceptions. The sick will be cured...[snip]...Interviewer: Who will be able to see this miracle, only the Catholics who are present? Conchita: Everyone who is present. Interviewer: On the day of the miracle, did she say that those present will be converted? Conchita: The Virgin said that everyone present would believe, since they would see that this is directly from God. Sinners will be converted. She also said that from that moment on, there would be a permanent sign at the pines that could be photographed or televised. Everyone present there could view it. The sign will remain for ever, at the pines. The sign would be visible, and could be touched, but not felt. I cannot explain it...[snip]..It would be like smoke. You could touch it, but not feel it. (In 1971, Conchita added that the miracle "will be a miracle of the love of God, something that will prove and manifest His love to us in an outstanding way.")

http://www.ourlady.ca/info/upcomingDamascus.htm
The Warning

We all know from the accounts of the Garabandal seers that The Warning will beboth a visible and interior experience for all of us in that we will see ourselves as God sees us and become aware of how we have sinned against a Most Loving and Generous God. It will be felt by all regardless of faith or belief and will clearly come from God. The Blessed Mother told Conchita that The Warning will be a purification whereby we will see the consequences of our sins,that it is a “correction of the conscience of the world”.

This experience will be supernatural and not explained by science. This clearly miraculous origin will stamp The Warning as a divine admonition from God that we must amend our lives and turn from our sinful ways. We will feel remorse for those ways and want to become better people. Although a fearful external and internal experience, Our Blessed Mother made it clear to the seers that The Warning was a visible demonstration of God’s generous mercy and compassion for His children. In short, The Warning will be a supernatural, loving wake-up call for all of us that can lead to our sanctification if we act upon its message of change and correction

The Warning

We all know from the accounts of the Garabandal seers that The Warning will beboth a visible and interior experience for all of us in that we will see ourselves as God sees us and become aware of how we have sinned against a Most Loving and Generous God. It will be felt by all regardless of faith or belief and will clearly come from God. The Blessed Mother told Conchita that The Warning will be a purification whereby we will see the consequences of our sins,that it is a “correction of the conscience of the world”.

This experience will be supernatural and not explained by science. This clearly miraculous origin will stamp The Warning as a divine admonition from God that we must amend our lives and turn from our sinful ways. We will feel remorse for those ways and want to become better people. Although a fearful external and internal experience, Our Blessed Mother made it clear to the seers that The Warning was a visible demonstration of God’s generous mercy and compassion for His children. In short, The Warning will be a supernatural, loving wake-up call for all of us that can lead to our sanctification if we act upon its message of change and correction

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:49 pm
GT Truther

Didn't Ezechiel see something like this long time ago?

Old Black Spiritual Song

Wheel, oh, wheel
Wheel in de middle of a wheel
Wheel, oh, wheel

'Zekiel saw de wheel of time
Ev'ry spoke was human kind
Way in de middle of a wheel
Way up yonder on de mountain top
Wheel in d middle of a wheel
My Lord an' de chariot stop
Way in de middle of a wheel

'Zekiel saw de wheel
Way up in de middle of de air
'Zekiel saw de wheel
Way in de middle of de air
De big wheel run by faith
Little wheel run by de grace of God
Wheel in a wheel
Way in de middle of de air

Wheel, oh, wheel

--------
Leo

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 pm
GT Truther

mjc

It seems from the posting below a similar spiral display was seen in China...

Cross posting:

Thanks for posting this Dex. Apparently it's not the only such
light-spiral to have appeared. Another similar report comes from China.
(See:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbg30b ... norwa_tech -
unfortunately the video is in Chinese.)

What can they be? The next stage on from crop formations perhaps?

Regan

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:58 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Didn't Ezechiel see something like this long time ago?

Here ya go, Leo! Great question! BTW - like ya'll I'm not 100% convinced this WAS a rocket.

Ezekiel 1
The Living Creatures and the Glory of the Lord
1 In the [a] thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.
2 On the fifth of the month—it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin- 3 the word of the LORD came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, [b] by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians. [c] There the hand of the LORD was upon him.

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out upward; each had two wings, one touching the wing of another creature on either side, and two wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about [d] as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked like an expanse, sparkling like ice, and awesome. 23 Under the expanse their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty, [e] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the expanse over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the expanse over their heads was what looked like a throne of sapphire, [f] and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.
This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:16 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
mjc

It seems from the posting below a similar spiral display was seen in China...

Cross posting:

Thanks for posting this Dex. Apparently it's not the only such
light-spiral to have appeared. Another similar report comes from China.
(See:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbg30b ... norwa_tech -
unfortunately the video is in Chinese.)

What can they be? The next stage on from crop formations perhaps?

Regan

Very interesting, Dex. Spirals have been found in the form of pictographs or petroglyphs in most countries and cultures around the world, either engraved or painted on rock. Normally they're connected to shamans, trances and the underworld and skyworld -- some spirals are clockwise in orientation while others are anti-clockwise (counter-clockwise). In the past, I've even heard Kevin Smith talk of spiral petroglyphs in the Arizona area on his radio programme, which indicate "portals" to him.

I wonder if there's some kind of connection with those bright lights that bounced about in the sky and formed a long sequence of shapes and symbols
in Stephenville, Texas, last year (below)?

The sky language, for lack of a better term, also appeared in Bakersville, California, as well in recent years (below):-

Are these symbols and writings in the sky the "language of the gods" that our distant ancestors saw and painted and carved to stone? And why are they appearing again? :hmm

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:43 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Sorry to hear about your health troubles Don get well soon, we will be thinking of you!

I'll echo what L2L has said, Don. Hope you're back on your feet soon. :santa

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:51 pm
GT Truther

More on the Norway Spiral Light:

Cliff High of halfpasthuman.com reports on Jeff Rense radio last evening that his contacts in Russia are saying that the Russian claim that the spiral light was caused by a faulty missile launch is a cover story (no surprise!) for a demonstration of a matter-destroying HAARP-based weapon.

His version of the “real story” is that the device is an “ether destroyer” - an “origin of matter destroyer” - of some type and its demonstration was meant as a deliberate warning to the world governments and military attending the Copenhagen climate conference: We can destroy your weapons.

The Russians, he says, are covering up other work in their HAARP research. The focal point of the blue light led back to a Russian HAARP installation in Kamchatka and the point of the demo was not the spiral or the blue light, but the large black hole that opened in its center - a gap in the matter of the universe. Apparently there was a local gravitational dip observed as the hole opened – the Finns saw their instruments breaking due to the distorted local gravity.

Makes sense to me – I thought it was kinda “sniffy” :hmm that the Russians were so quick and forthcoming to say ‘Ooops. My bad rocket...’ the next day. Hah. They have never before admitted to top secret military failure, have they? Why now? Because, of course, whatever was intended here to the PTB was Mission Accomplished – and the rest of us sheeple can go away and keep baaahing and gawking.....

Here’s the relevant section of the interview, which is part 4 of 4

And here’s part one of the whole interview:

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:55 pm
GT Truther

Thank you TT..I'm glad I asked...much obliged.

Dex

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:42 pm
GT Truther

Cross posting:

Hi Dex,
As this is an all Egyptian affair, I wouldn't expect anything to be disclosed.
Bre.

http://www.viewzone.com/pyramidcaves.html

Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation

As an "all Egyptian" archaeological team moves in to find answers we hope they will reveal what's really there.

Wednesday, 02 December 2009

Inside Giza's cave underworld

Today, Egypt's leading Egyptologist, Dr Zahi Hawass, has revealed that an excavation team under his charge is investigating an ancient tomb at the centre of claims regarding the alleged discovery of a cave underworld beneath the Pyramids of Giza.

This is a surprising announcement for several reasons, not the least being that the "alleged" cave system has already been explored and photographed by British writer and explorer Andrew Collins. In August 2008, Collins announced that he had rediscovered the entrance to a previously unexplored cave system, entered via a mysterious tomb several hundred meters west of the Great Pyramid. Perhaps it was how Collins discovered the cave entrance that has caused the controversy.

The alignment of the three pyramids with the stars of Orion's belt [above] is not perfect.

Much has been made observation that the three pyramids on the Giza plateau appear slightly mis-aligned. They are not on a straight line. Since we marvel at the mathematical perfection of the early Egyptians, this has bothered investigators. Thus when in 1993 Robert Bauval and Adrian Gilbert in their bestselling book The Orion Mystery saw the three 'belt' stars of Orion as defining the ground-plan of the Giza Pyramids the theory was met with cautious enthusiasm. However, not all were convinced by the "Orion Correlation Theory" (OCT), as it became known.

The alignment wasn't "perfect" but it was close enough for many Egyptologists. But not for Andrew Collins.

The alignment with the "wings" of Cygnus [above] is perfect.

Collins discovered another group of stars in the constellation Cygnus that matched with the same perfection that was the trademark of the Egyptians. By superimposing the stars of Cygnus over the three pyramids he could see that one star, Deneb, was not aligned. Looking where something should be -- a pyramid or temple -- there was nothing. Perhaps time had destroyed it? Perhaps it was buried? Or perhaps it was a sign that something else was under the plateau, waiting to be discovered.

Collins later found clues left in the 200-year-old memoirs of British diplomat and explorer Henry Salt. Salt wrote how, in 1817, he and Italian explorer Giovanni Caviglia had investigated cave "catacombs" at Giza for a distance of "several hundred yards" before coming across a "spacious" chamber. This chamber linked to three others of equal size, from which went various labyrinthine passages, one of which the Italian later explored for a distance of "300 feet further".

Collins decided to look for these caves in the area where the unmarked star of Cygnus would align in relation to the three pyramids. He discovered a series of catacombs, as Henry Salt had described, but no sign of any caves. Then, as he was about to leave the site he noticed a break in the catacomb wall which eventually revealed the entrance to this huge complex network of caves.

Excited by this monumental discovery, Collins immediately went to inform the Egyptian authorities and expected them to be as excited as he was. Wrong!

Why Cygnus x-1 is unusual

Several thousand light-years away, near the "heart" of Cygnus, the swan, two stars are locked in a gravitational embrace. One star is a blue supergiant, known as HDE 226868. It is about 30 times as massive as the Sun and 400,000 times brighter. The other star is 5 to 10 times the mass of the Sun, but it's extremely small. The object must be the collapsed core of a star. Its mass is too great to be a white dwarf or a neutron star, though, so it must be a black hole -- the corpse of a star that once resembled the supergiant.

The system is called Cygnus X-1, indicating it was the first source of X-rays discovered in the constellation Cygnus. Discovered by the Uhuru X-ray satellite in the early 1970s, it was also one of the first suspected black holes.

The X-rays come from a disk of gas that's spiraling into the black hole. As the two stars orbit each other once every 5.6 days, the black hole's gravitational pull causes the blue supergiant to "bulge" toward it. In profile, the supergiant would resemble an egg, with the small end aimed at the black hole. But this egg doesn't have a smooth edge. Instead, hot gas flows away from the star toward the black hole. The gas forms a wide, flat accretion disk that encircles the black hole. Friction heats the gas to a billion degrees or more, causing it to emit a torrent of X-rays -- enough to fry any living thing within millions of miles.

But the X-ray glow isn't steady. Instead, it flickers, which is one bit of evidence that identifies the dark member of the binary as a black hole. Gas enters the outer edge of the accretion disk then spirals closer to the star. If the center of the disk contained a normal star, or even a superdense neutron star, then the disk would get hotter and brighter all the way in to its center, with the brightest X-rays coming from the middle. Instead, the X-ray glow cuts off well outside the center of the disk. Observations with Hubble Space Telescope reveal that the central region occasionally flares up as blobs of gas break off the inner edge of the disk and spiral into the black hole.

These blobs are accelerated to a large fraction of the speed of light, so they circle the black hole hundreds of times per second. This causes the system's X-rays to "flicker." If the blobs of gas were orbiting a larger object, they would not move as fast, so their high-speed revolution is one bit of circumstantial evidence that identifies the dark companion as a black hole.

The black hole's strong gravitational field "redshifts" the energy emitted by this gas to longer and longer wavelengths. Eventually, as the gas approaches the event horizon, the redshift becomes so great that the material disappears from view -- just before it spirals into the black hole.

Egyptian authorities try to hide the cave discovery

According to Collins,

"Dr Hawass [Secretary General for Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities] actually denied the existence of the caves. He has done this publicly. Why he has done this is a matter of debate.

The most easiest explanation is that the preliminary investigations that he did following our visit to inform him of the discovery of this cave, in April 2008, meant that his people went in the tomb overlooked the entrance, as we did initially."

Fifteen months later, bowing to the inquiries made by the press and Egyptian scholars, Dr Hawass confirmed that he has ordered an all-Egyptian team to explore the tomb at the center of the "controversy". Controversy? How could a discovery on such a scale be controversial?

"We are clearing this system now, and it is a Late Period catacomb, like many others around Egypt," he stated this week. "There is no mystery about it, and there is no connection with esoteric topics. We will publish our results as part of our normal process."

While applauding Dr Hawass's new interest in the site, Collins remains sceptical of his motives. "We knew in August that he had started clearing the tomb," he said. "The excavations began almost immediately after knowledge of the cave discovery hit the internet."

Collins is also unconvinced by Hawass's explanation of what he calls the "catacomb". "Does his use of the term 'system' now suggest that he has found and entered the caves, which he previously denied even existed? he asks.

"My colleagues and I have examined photographic evidence of dynastic catacombs throughout Egypt, and these all appear to be carved by human hands." --Hawass

But photographs don't lie. Collins says, "Those at Giza are natural, and penetrate the bedrock for many hundreds of metres, perhaps following the course of local geological faulting."

Although Dr Hawass suggests there is no mystery surrounding the "catacomb", Collins suspects that the caves extend beneath the Second Pyramid, where ancient tradition puts the legendary Tomb of Hermes [right], Egypt's legendary founder. This is significant because Hermes is known as the Great Wisdom Bringer and Collins suspects that the chambers could possibly reveal something left behind by Hermes -- something like the legendary Hall of Records.

The Hall of Records -- as prophesied by Edgar Cayce?

According to the legendary psychic, Edgar Cayce, the pyramids were constructed by an ancient civilization that had its origins in Atlantis. This great civilization existed somewhere around 10,000 to 11,000 BC and was responsible for building the Great Pyramid, and for burying the lost history of mankind in a chamber called "The Hall of Records."

"The records are one... [They contain] "...a record of Atlantis from the beginnings of those periods when the spirit took form or began the encasements in that land." -- Cayce

The records extend through the first destructions of that ancient civilization, the exodus of Atlanteans to other lands, and the final destruction of Atlantis. They contain a description of the building of the Great Pyramid, as well as a prophecy of "who, what, where, would come [to make] the opening of the records."

Collins says,

"This has never been found. So perhaps it is still there, awaiting discovery, somewhere close to where Salt and Caviglia reached nearly 200 years ago.

"I do believe that the caves that we have entered are part of a much larger complex that stretches right beneath the entire Giza plateau."

Collins explains that the network of caves are natural and resemble Swiss Cheese. He believes they were formed long before the pyramids were built and suggests that they could be the reason the pyramids were built on this site. The early civilizations believed that part of the dying process involved traversing the so-called "underworld" and these caves might have been viewed as the entrance to this underworld. There is evidence of human activity in the deepest parts of the caves.

According to Collins, "Satellite images would tend to suggest that the caves... go all the way to the Second Pyramid." A little west of here archaeologists have found a collection of bird mummies. Since the constellation of Cygnus is historically depicted as a bird, specifically a swan, it is theorized that worshippers left mummified birds as an offering associated with this star configuration or perhaps to Socar, the bird-like figure that was the ruler of the underworld.

From the entrance of the caves it appears that you can travel towards the Second Pyramid and directly under the spot where the Cygnus star, Deneb, would be aligned with the three pyramids and the wings of Cygnus. Is this where we will find the famed "Hall of Records"? Will the Egyptian government allow the world to know about what's really there? Why are they being so secretive?

What do you think of this?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next