It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:51 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
About The Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer, or WISE:

Read between lines, please:

Quote:
"We can help protect our Earth by learning more about the diversity of potentially hazardous asteroids and comets," said Amy Mainzer, deputy project scientist for the $320 million mission at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California.

WISE also will be looking for dim stars called brown dwarfs and millions of far-away galaxies that are shrouded in dust and often can't be seen in visible light.
(1)

Quote:
Engineers acquired a signal from the spacecraft via NASA's Tracking and Data Relay Satellite System just 10 seconds after the spacecraft separated from the rocket. Approximately three minutes later, WISE re-oriented itself with its solar panels facing the sun to generate its own power. The next major event occurred about 17 minutes later. Valves on the cryostat, a chamber of super-cold hydrogen ice that cools the WISE instrument, opened. Because the instrument sees the infrared, or heat, signatures of objects, it must be kept at chilly temperatures. Its coldest detectors are less than minus 447 degrees Fahrenheit.

"WISE needs to be colder than the objects it's observing," said Ned Wright of UCLA, the mission's principal investigator. "Now we're ready to see the infrared glow from hundreds of thousands of asteroids, and hundreds of millions of stars and galaxies."

With the spacecraft stable, cold and communicating with mission controllers at JPL, a month-long checkout and calibration is underway.

WISE will see the infrared colors of the whole sky with sensitivity and resolution far better than the last infrared sky survey, performed 26 years ago. The space telescope will spend nine months scanning the sky once, then one-half the sky a second time. The primary mission will end when WISE's frozen hydrogen runs out, about 10 months after launch.
(2)

(1)
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/12/1 ... index.html
(2)
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/WISE/ ... 91214.html

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: The following is a most wonderful interview.

http://216.18.197.204/audio/Bill_Ryan_P ... entral.mp3

Yes absolutely ! Here's the video of that interview.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:55 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
Observation: Being that Gee-Dubya Bush was dead set opposed to stem cell research doesn't mean that he didn't condone this research through the black projects. Genetic enhancements are part of the the NWO plan. Those who can afford to be enhanced will be the first to become "Other than Human". My observation is that when they decry stem cell research on religious grounds, I believe this was just an excuse to keep life giving / life saving technology away from the unwashed masses. Excuse me for not taking a bath in that non-sense..

:candle

Before that was The Dulce Base, Dulce means Sweet in Spanish!

There is nothing Dulce There:
See Report 174
(1)
Quote:
The above 1st image provides a wide-angle context view of the Dulce military facility located in New Mexico just south of the Colorado Mesa Verde National Park mountainous area. It is also located just southeast of the intersection of the state boundary lines of New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado known as the 4-Corners area. The 4-Corners is also infamous in the conspiracy and UFO communities mostly because of its proximity to the Dulce base and the many UFO sightings that have been witnessed in this area. Dulce is suppose to be a super secret place except for the slight problem of course of it being infamous.

Many of you are no doubt aware of the Dulce base and the stories that have circulated for years about it. What is known is that this is an Air Force facility and the great majority of this facility is underground. By underground, I do mean very deep underground. In fact, I suspect we would be shocked at just how deep down and how far laterally it reaches into other states. The considerable north and south mining spoil or tailings on the east side of the site visible in the above 1st image and pointed out by the yellow arrows demonstrates that there is in fact a deep mine here and over it is this surface facility.

For any of you who may not be aware of the Dulce Base story, what makes it so infamous is primarily an event some allege to have occurred there back in the 1970s or 1980s. It seems that when the place was being developed in its lowest region at that time around the 7th level, the human team broke through into an even lower chamber and that chamber had aliens in it. There proceeded to be a fire fight with the result that most of the humans did not survive. Just do the online search engine thing on the Dulce Base and you will find out the details of what is suppose to have happened back then and subsequently as humans and aliens are suppose to have developed partnerships in genetic experiments on human populations in exchange for technology.

Now be forewarned that this is not a pleasant story and is in fact as ugly as they come. Further, it suggests a capitulation of human leadership into a hell of compromises both in that time and on into our time that, if true, is the legacy of what we are dealing with today on some secrecy issues. It is that alien/extraterrestrial interaction potential that is the reason for this reporting on Dulce. Remember, only in beginning to understand a thing can we begin to come to grips with its possibilities. If you think you're up to it, start with the link below for just some basics and proceed from there as your psychology permits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base

Now I have no knowledge on the truth any of this story but Dulce as a secret underground complex is at least real. Further, our American tax dollars are paying for it. So it isn't going to hurt for we in the public to take a look here and try to gain a little more insight into this very secret place that we are paying for.

(1)
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... e-base.htm

Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Several thoughts cross my mine when I looked at the Dulce' grounds.

1st) The coal field looked as if it had not had any activity in many years. This would lead me to several obvious conclusions.
2nd) The fans didn't look active. Again, this is interesting to say the least.
3rd) Their are a number of cars in the parking lot.

Given what we know about Dulce' from Phil Schneider I would have to say that this top facility is not directly connected with
the the DUMB below. As a countermeasure to snoopy guys like me they would have moved the really important hole down to
the DUMB facility to a place about 3-4 miles away from the original base.

Lastly, the obvious use of one of the Air Farces tunneling machines is the joke / icing on the cake. All of the DUMB tunneling
Machines are Nuclear powered Laser tunneling machines. These are unmanned programmed bots which leave behind obsidian
holes. These machines are run by the department of the Navy as they Navy is the only branch of the service that is allowed
to manage nuclear programs such as this.

What some one should do is look for a road that goes to nowhere... within a 3-4 mile radius of Dulce.. which looks well traveled
which never has any cars parked out front. This place will most likely be a sharp cliff or hill side which cannot easily be seen
via satellite.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:33 pm
GT Truther

Bohemian Illuminati

In 1774 a group of Illuminates / Luciferian types got together because of a channelers visions. This vision would prove
to be the a new cornerstone in place of the one the builders rejected. I have just spoken in an Illuminati code which
has biblical references. The bilders are the Bilderbergs. Simple but this is how they communicate. If you were to pick
up a book by the name of "Atlas Shrugged" By Ayn Rand you would have the Illuminati road map. Ayn Rand was
Philip Rothschild mistress, he had many. The council of 13 Druid priests witches who aspire to become a god look to
the Pindar (penis of the dragon) for leadership as their god is "The new Adam". How did they plan this take over of
America which was their plan to establish a beach head in a new land and convert all the world to their new cosmic
christ ? Their cosmic christ is sub-rosa.. Meaning to be under the rose. The rose is the sybol for Horus the all seeing
eye. The PTB / Illuminati are signified as those who are the descendent's of the gods. They are the serpent people
who like Horus are in a cult of silence. Silence or death as it were. Their oaths reflect blood sealing which is usually
done at a young age. The do this to traumatize the youth so that they are in fear of their oath and of their god.

I am not going to give you the links to Svali because I believe that they have already been posted. I am not going
to give you the links to John Todd as I believe I have posted them before as well. John Todd and other point out
that the Illuminati are many. They have layer upon layer so that you cannot find their leader. The reason for this
is that their leader bare the mark. This was also the Mark that was given to Cain. Many people believe that the
sons of Cain never made it through Noah's flood. This could not be farther from the truth and shows their lack of
biblical knowledge. 1st Chron 2:55 says that the Kenites were included as part of the lineage of Judah. This is
True. They are the sons of Rachab of Hamath. They became the scribes... the middle men.. The Kabalists of today.
Those who call upon angles and demons. How does GOD view these people ?

Deut 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire,
or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy
God doth drive them out from before thee. (KJV)

To say that the Illuminati is only the outer skin of yet another gang of thugs is even more true. No.. These are those
who practice Necromancy. Who take within themselves those, twice dead, they seek power to become equal with
the creator.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say
they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. (KJV)

Who are these of the synagogue of Satan. Let us turn forward again to the Bohemian society. In the yearly sacrifice of
"Care" They cause a young girl to pass through the fire. The ritual above ground is done in the open and no one who is
an initiate knows of the sacrifice to their owl god known as Molock. They are so brazen about telling you who they are
they even put an owl on the dollar bill on the left corner of the Badge of the 1. It will take a magnifying glass to see that
little owl which is a creature which see's in the dark. It is a creature which acts in silence and kills the little ones. These
same people have been intermixed in money dealings since the Nights Templar.

Approximately 1200 AD a Papal Bull was issued. This was a big deal because it gave the Nights Templar the ability to
transport Solomon's treasure. The Tempar's became the first internationally known bankers. They had all of the crowns
of Europe in hoc and as a result King Philip IV burnt Jaque DeMolay at the stake. First of all lets set the record strait.
The Knights of Jerusalem were all sworn to a voe of poverty and to take back the Holy Land in the Name of Christ.
Never mind if Christ would have approved of genocide... They went anyway and ran the ground red with blood. The
Templar's along with the other Knight of Jerusalem became close with the indigenous peoples of the land. At that time
Gnostic traditions Johanism, Helenism, and others were common at the time. This is noteworthy as this was not what
Christ taught. Those that called themselves of John or of Mary Magdala were not of Christ. These were teachings
primarily set into motion by Simon Magus who saw one of the apostles cure a child and then asked to purchase the
gift of healing. Magus was in it for personal gain and wanted to become as GOD. The Talmud has writings about
Simon which I won't go into because I would get off point.

If you wanted to point to any one group and say they are the Illuminati you would find that many practice Illuminism
in its various forms. Some barely scratch the surface and they are happy with this. Shortly after the Catholic
Church condemned DeMolay, yes it was king Philip but he had to have Papal decree which he did. The church
had to clarify what was heresy. They said the use of "Black Majik" was heresy while white majik was not. If they
didn't do this they would have had to burn many high members of the Catholic Church of the Rite of St Peter.
Again the church hid behind the name of St Peter to condone majik.

So now the magicians had Solomon's treasure, they were scattered to the 4 winds on their HIGH HOLY DAY.
October Friday the 13th 1307 the day they burned DeMolay was a sacrifice of one of their own to Molock.
It was on the 13th day... It was attended by 13 high witches which sealed a deal to gain power. The majority
of Templar witch high priests escaped and gave payment to the King and to the Pope who was a puppet of
King Phiilip at that time. They took this vast wealth to Scotland and Switzerland which they established the
first longstanding world banks which still exist to this day. Who are these that lie and do say they are of the
House of GOD ? They are the remnants of those 13 witches who were given a vision they would one day
create a new world order which would bring about the change.

My story says they loose... Their story says they win... I am pretty sure what happens next.. How about you ?

So, these guys have been tormenting me for years. Why.. because of what I have just written. Because of what I
will write. Because I am like many who seek the truth...

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 pm
GT Truther

WISE........To my mind, it's easy to see that NASA is yet again trying to get a better fix on the speed and approach of Nibiru with this latest craft. I still believe that's the primary agenda of NASA, period.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the good wishes and recommendations sent my way, guys. I think I kicked the back of these 2 infections I've been battling, and it's amazing what eating lots of fresh vegetables can do.

MK, I've been thinking long and hard about the key issue you brought up in your response to my question the other day. Like you, I've voraciously read many different perspectives from a number of disciplines, and I bet you've read a lot of the same books and authors, such as Lloyd Pye and Eric Bramley ("Gods of Eden"), who made as much of an impact on me as Sitchin or Velikovsky. I also recognized early on that Ireland held a unique connection also to our supra-natural heritage. Also like you, I had no particular fascination for the UFO subject initially, other than it held the promise of answers as to some of the mysteries of political corruption in the modern age. I hadn't read the Kolbrin before 2003, but I was completely overwhelmed by the Oahspe and Urantia books in 2001 and 2002, both of which are usually considered 'religious texts' but which I see simply as staples of cosmogony. And having been a reader of books of every stripe, particularly history, I was steeped in the history of the 'Third Reich'.....as a student of sociology at a time when I was at odds with the local power elite, I read as much as possible about class conflict and the origins and agendas of the PTB.

Madame_Karnak wrote:

Time after time, I would find things out and although what I found out startled many people, I never accepted the various "explanations" that were tendered about why something was the way that it was. I kept looking until things made sense. This is why I could never buy the old "They do it because they are (a) crazy (b) Muslim extremists or (c) snapped." People do everything for a few distinct and well defined reasons (generally known to them) that are rooted in history. Almost everything that people do has something to do with their personal view of themselves and the world. Everyone is trying to fit into the world in a way that is harmonious to their own self-image. This is not service to self, it is the natural outgrowth of every person's desire to be a better them. Those who are extremely altruistic are the same in this regard as the very self-involved. This is my observation from years of watching people. Most of what I now know, I have been guided to find and understand. Some of what I believe is just something that some force somewhere has lead me to know. The latter, I could not explain if my life depended upon it.

I share these things because I want to explain what brought me to the school of thought that I pursue these days. Since I am in an ongoing search for the truth, I may change my thoughts on things at any time, but where I stand right now on the entire ET issue is this:

We are being visited by beings outside of this planet. There are many kinds of them. They come to earth because it is a nursery for the universe's school of souls. Beings on this planet are from many sources INCLUDING INDIGENOUS "PRIMATES" or less advanced humans. These beings were not less advanced in brain power or character, but in the tools that they used. They come here to shape the animus or soul that will go forth into the universe. Just like volcanoes produce ash, destruction and death along with new land, diamonds, rubies and other precious stones, so this nursery produces both good and bad souls. Good ones go on to learn more things and become more elevated beings. Bad ones recycle or go to other nurseries on the bottom level. It is an endless font of creation yet contained. In order to produce good beings, there has to be exposure to good and bad ideas. Good beings get better at figuring out which one is which. There probably is not just one nursery here either...from what I have read, I believe that there are many cultivating different kinds of souls.

I believe the nursery theory because it is one of the few things that makes sense.

I'm literally on the same page with you on this MK, and I feel strongly about that awareness, because it can often turn a potentially hostile situation into one of those "teachable moments" referred to.

MK wrote:
Now, I believe that there are good ETs (aliens) and bad ones. I am not at all convinced that not all the Zetas are good. In fact, I can guarantee that most are not. I have read their postings for a while now and see very little compassion in them. I see a lot of arrogance and impatience even contempt. They want this planet for themselves and their offspring so that they can overrun the galaxy. Any group that shows up and secretly starts changing the genetics of another group is not benign. I say this, because it is clear to me that our DNA is a homing beacon that spans every dimension and planet in which the being that we are is embedded. Our DNA is what holds the many layers of our being together. Changing it can cause us to lose parts of ourselves forever.

Now, if I read this correctly, you're saying you're not convinced all the Zetas are 'good'. Meaning the reverse would also be true; not all are 'bad'. And yet you write as if their 'postings' (I assume you are speaking of ZetaTalk, i.e. "ZT") all emanate from one faction, when in fact ZT comes from one spiritual orientation and the Zetas with whom DB is familiar are from another.

I have to admit, some of their comments do sound arrogant, impatient and often tinged with contempt. Some of which I recoil against, but some of which I share. I say that because there are often questions posed by ignorant human beings that betray a lack of concern for other people, that betray a lack of spiritual or intellectual curiousity or show a naïve self-centeredness that insinuates their stupidity is on a par with basic wisdom or common sense. If you read each Saturday’s GLP chat when they take questions from humans, you might wince at how often questions are asked that have already been answered on the main pages of ZT, if the inquisitive human would only take the time to do due diligence in reading it. Sometimes the Zetas that answer really are too kind, even as some are too full of rebuke for the questioners.

But being a stern schoolmaster does not make one an STS or malevolent being, bent on “harming humanity”. If you’ve ever taken classes in advanced science at a college or university, the last quality you might ascribe to some of the professors is empathy. In my own road to understanding I’ve come to experience fawning ‘teachers’ who might tell a rich student what they want to hear, even while cursing the spoiled trust-fund progeny under their breath, while gruff and stern teachers only reluctantly relent to taking extra time with a slower student. Too often humans seem to demand answers that tell them what they want to hear. Few of us are willing to admit just how corrupt, ignorant, conniving and false we can be at times, even though those times might be rarer for some.

Still, it’s this sentence that stood out in your comments: “They want this planet for themselves and their offspring so that they can overrun the galaxy.” This is a stunning accusation, and while you’re entitled to that opinion, I’m still curious as to what you base that judgement on.

Here’s my perspective, which I hope you’ll address if you can extrapolate on how you came to make that judgement. First, I look at the example of the Annunaki. Here was a race that came to live among us as they sought to exploit our resources, even going so far as to genetically modify (test-tube hybrids, 7 each of males and females) the homo sapiens life-form that we still occupy. It was during the time of a previous poleshift that they were allegedly ordered off Earth, as we were to be quarantined in order to develop freely and without undue influence. The authority issuing the order did so because the Annunaki (ironically coming from the very ‘planet of the crossing’ that caused so much damage, thus reinforcing the image of a hostile world disrupting and upending our development every time it came near) had become an unbearable weight that was warping the spiritual development of the ‘soul crop’ that is the essence of our time here on Earth, not how comfortable the flesh-form can be made. These Annunaki giants struck fear in us, as they wished us to consider them our ‘gods’ and serve them as such. Wise elders (from both genders and all races) had no time to develop and assist the nascent human race in cooperative development; instead, factions were cultivated by this or that ‘god’ and pitted against each other.

[It may be possible, and has been speculated, that our homo sapiens life-form even had an alleged “12-strand DNA” initially, but the higher connections that gave us such things as automatic telepathy were intentionally disconnected, the better to allow spiritual and intellectual concepts to ferment to fruition in private rather than huddle in static fear of constant exposure.]

Even so, it was clear that the Annunaki had left, after having made an obvious impact on human civilization (how did we go directly from cavemen hunter/gatherers to such an advanced culture as the Sumerian?). While we have ample evidence of their existence among us, we’re constantly faced with the mystery of why they left us, unless of course you’re familiar and accepting enough of Zecharia Sitchin’s translations. The bottom line is they left and haven’t been back. Not even a sentimental “reunion tour” appearance at Baalbek or the Giza plateau. Why? Could it be that their exit and permanent banishment is being enforced from higher authorities? I submit it is, and the proof cannot be shown for the same reason the higher awareness of Nibiru’s nearness is kept from us at this time. One of the major factors in why I take that view was when I learned a few years ago about a number of scheduled “impacts” by asteroids/meteors/comets/etc that were somehow miraculously averted. (Tunguska, in Siberia, might be one such event that might have originally been due to hit a major population center.) One in particular was an event that would’ve wiped out a good chunk of Istanbul, and had been missed by the human monitoring instruments until it was “too late”. If my memory serves me correctly, in that incident the NEO (Near Earth Object) was even spotted by an airline pilot as it came streaking into the atmosphere, but was – shock and awe – somehow deflected or simply disappeared at the last minute by a non-human force. It was then that my curiosity took me researching at the relative lack of extra-planetary object impacts on our surface, even considering the protective power of the atmosphere (think of how many craters are on the surface of the moon). It appeared that someone(s), somewhere near enough, not only had the power to protect us but uses it on a fairly regular basis, but rarely in such a manner as can be proven. Almost like letting the inmates take over the asylum, while continuing to stock it but keeping the exits out carefully locked from the outside. We’ve had many examples, too, of how nuclear warheads in possession of the US military were taken under alien control and human control was lost, just to prove a point. Again; someone(s), somewhere near, has the power to protect us – even from ourselves, yet insists on remaining hidden to our consciousness.

In such an environment, how would we consider a race that supposedly is moving in that “wants this planet for themselves and their offspring”. Forgive me, but that does sound more like a version of human/alien interaction that smacks of Hollywood or worse, a racist-like fear and insecurity that presumes a hostile attitude that wants to TAKE only, somehow incapable of joining the common purpose in a joint effort sanctioned by the same elders that normally protect us from ‘outside’ forces. What if, as I and some others contend (as does the book Oahspe), Earth is a unique and bastard world that is midwifed through her transformations by caretaker ET groups that are specifically chosen for that particular time based in part by their proximity to Earth when ‘the red star cometh’ (i.e. ET first-responders nearby hear the call of travail of Earth as it prepares to endure a transformation, race over and given the blessing of the elders in control of our part of the universe, help assist in both the soul harvest....that is, the transformations that are occasions for huge numbers of souls vacating their incarnation as their flesh-suits perish in the poleshift) and the repopulation and reviving of the world. Simply put; how does a race try to move in and act so selfishly (“for themselves and their offspring”) in the face of such control by forces protecting us? Obviously at least some of these ET races visiting/monitoring/watching/protecting us have abilities far beyond anything we could muster, yet they larger keep themselves ‘unprovable’ by official televised events, etc. Do you think they are somehow powerless to prevent these negative, selfish types from intruding on us and committing these crimes against us, as you allege? Might this not be part of the ‘nursery school’ aspect? Or do you think these negative creatures as you describe are allowed to do bad things to us without our assent? How would you know for certain first of all which of the two groups you are dealing with? (I'm only interested in the two spiritual orientations, not the myriad genetically different races, of which there are allegedly at least 127 Zetan not to mention reptilian, Pleidian, etc.) And finally how could you say for certain that their efforts to provide a common flesh-suit model in high production for the benefit of both human and Zetan souls reincarnating on this Earth is anything other than a boon for humanity, the same way that homo sapiens improved him from neanderthal? And how can you be certain that every being with reptilian genetics is somehow 'bad' and to be feared, whereas anyone with a purely homo sapiens body has an automatic claim to respect and comaraderie?

I'm very interested in your response, because prior to 2003 I hadn't come across much of the draco/reptile/grays-are-clones and out-to-take-over-humans paradigm, but since then I've found it alive and well and held by a number of people, but I suspect your view isn't quite the traditional one and will look forward to hearing it when you have a moment.

(Sorry for the delay since my last post; these antibiotics may be doing wonders but they sure knock me out.)

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

The Ferret wrote:
We keep hearing about this Council of the Worlds which supposedly prevents certain ET races doing this or interfering with that. It sounds very idealistic and presumably similar to the idea of the UN in monitoring and policing aggressive actions etc of one nation to another (not that the UN in reality does very much and is not necessarily impartial at times!)

But how would this Council prevent negative ETs from interfering on another planet? Presumably by force as hostile nations aren't surely going to abide by any ruling they disagree with just because some appointed (by whom?) body says they should? Yet we hear all this 'star trek' stuff from NL/ZT .....I'm not convinced there is such a benign overseeer frankly. And if there is, they appear not to have much clout when push comes to shove, if we are being farmed by Zetas/greys intent on building the next hybrid human model come the supposed poleshift.

I agree with Madam Karnak there, stealing someone's DNA to secretly build a 'new model' is not a benign action. It is hostile. And I don't buy all the 'we are doing it for the greater good', for higher purpose come a world disaster etc. Without informed consent of a majority who consciously choose to take part? I know some people believe abductees chose themselves before incarnation to take part in this hybrid programme as part of their soul path. But I tend to make a judgement based on what is actually taking place and that is undercover, hidden, and so sinister so far as I can see. And of course we only have Leider's word of course, from her supposed STO Zetas. Most regulars here know what I think of that so I'll say no more - each to their own.

I do think there is a crunch point to come soon, but disclosure will not be offered by any PTB here or by any ET race currently active in cahoots with any NWO agencies at it stands now. I rather think my money is on their hand being forced, and they have no option but to 'fess up', likely by some surprise event.

Hi Steph, just catching up and noticed you had an opinion on the subject also. I would also agree that "stealing someone's DNA" is not necessarily a benign action, but my question remains unanswered as to how we know for a fact that we are not volunteering on a 'soul'-ular basis to become a parent to the new model. We don't know that, though it's understandable why we would assume so. However, it depends on whose abduction accounts one tends to accept. I accept those accounts that have shown it is not only plausible but probable that they had willingly volunteered to have these children, and that they know in their conscious world they might be too "indignant" and over-awed, so they readily accept the memory-wipe.

Have you ever considered, contemplated at length, what it might be like if a spaceship came along and its occupants invited you to go to a world of peace and plenty, where you could converse telepathically and never get sick, always have food and live for hundreds of years? I've scared myself thinking how I might be enthused at first, but then might come to really fear such a state of affairs - knowing how caught up I am in just trying to survive on this world? How I might be so overwhelmed by such a 'heavenly existence' that I could eventually go insane there? If I know how I respond to erotically-displayed female humans, how would I get along in a society where all my thoughts would be instantly known? I would feel embarrassed, a real cad, especially if the female inhabitants of this ideal world were very attractive and highly intelligent. Would I need the metaphorical equivalent of a fig leaf over my hypothalamus?

Anyway, just something to consider. The first few times in my life when I contemplated such a wishful flight of fantasy, it was always a pleasant thing to consider, but knowing how we humans are largely programmed to handle our society as it is, my latest reveries cause me to wince and cringe more and more, and not simply due to human sexuality.....there's our penchant for violence, even if metaphorical.

Incidentally, regarding the issue of removing negative ETs; I do think mistakes were and are made by the more clumsy STS ETs in switching densities, such instances terrifying humans and causing emergency rememdies such as memory wipes, etc.

[note to recall15: Roswell was allegedly a response to the initial foray into our 3D reality by the STS, which happened at Cape Girardeau, MO in 1941 - a full 6 years prior to Roswell. It was that insertion that resulted in the long-range plan by the Bush family to install one of their progeny on the [throne] of the US for the time of the Crossing. Strictly my opinion, yet shared by many.]

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks Dondep...

Another interesting Scenary is on the Movie: Avatar

(1)
Quote:
an epic conflict on a far-away world called Pandora, where humans and the native species of Pandora, the Na'vi, engage in a war over the planet's resources and existence

(2)

Look Familiar?

(1)

(2)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_%282009_film%29

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi, DonDep, MK & Ferret –

What a fascinating conversation! This is what makes the GT such an extraordinary arena for truly illuminating thought. You are each true Light Bringers.

:candle :candle :candle

DonDep, your insightful comment:

DonDep wrote:
How I might be so overwhelmed by such a 'heavenly existence' that I could eventually go insane there?

brought to mind something my yoga master’s own wonderful gurudev once said about our human nature: “A happy, peaceful man can create a paradise around himself in the middle of hell, but an unhappy man will create his own hell no matter how celestial his surroundings.” ......

Our experience is indeed a reflection of our selves.

Glad to hear that you are on the mend. All best wishes,

Selene

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:56 am
GT Truther

Don Wrote-
MK, I've been thinking long and hard about the key issue you brought up in your response to my question the other day. Like you, I've voraciously read many different perspectives from a number of disciplines, and I bet you've read a lot of the same books and authors, such as Lloyd Pye and Eric Bramley ("Gods of Eden"), who made as much of an impact on me as Sitchin or Velikovsky. I also recognized early on that Ireland held a unique connection also to our supra-natural heritage. Also like you, I had no particular fascination for the UFO subject initially, other than it held the promise of answers as to some of the mysteries of political corruption in the modern age. I hadn't read the Kolbrin before 2003, but I was completely overwhelmed by the Oahspe and Urantia books in 2001 and 2002, both of which are usually considered 'religious texts' but which I see simply as staples of cosmogony. And having been a reader of books of every stripe, particularly history, I was steeped in the history of the 'Third Reich'.....as a student of sociology at a time when I was at odds with the local power elite, I read as much as possible about class conflict and the origins and agendas of the PTB.

Don this is why we all get along here. We all have a simular background and see things from that prospective. On a personal note , I was interested in the third reich and read Hitlers book as far back as 1957. Also most of Oashpe, and the Urantia book in 1960. To this day I collect German stamps, which is a history. But as time went on, I discovered that things were not right and certantly were not as we were told they are. End results, were all here on The Golden Thread pointing out what seems to be!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
The Ferret wrote:
We keep hearing about this Council of the Worlds which supposedly prevents certain ET races doing this or interfering with that. It sounds very idealistic and presumably similar to the idea of the UN in monitoring and policing aggressive actions etc of one nation to another (not that the UN in reality does very much and is not necessarily impartial at times!)

But how would this Council prevent negative ETs from interfering on another planet? Presumably by force as hostile nations aren't surely going to abide by any ruling they disagree with just because some appointed (by whom?) body says they should? Yet we hear all this 'star trek' stuff from NL/ZT .....I'm not convinced there is such a benign overseeer frankly. And if there is, they appear not to have much clout when push comes to shove, if we are being farmed by Zetas/greys intent on building the next hybrid human model come the supposed poleshift.

I agree with Madam Karnak there, stealing someone's DNA to secretly build a 'new model' is not a benign action. It is hostile. And I don't buy all the 'we are doing it for the greater good', for higher purpose come a world disaster etc. Without informed consent of a majority who consciously choose to take part? I know some people believe abductees chose themselves before incarnation to take part in this hybrid programme as part of their soul path. But I tend to make a judgement based on what is actually taking place and that is undercover, hidden, and so sinister so far as I can see. And of course we only have Leider's word of course, from her supposed STO Zetas. Most regulars here know what I think of that so I'll say no more - each to their own.

I do think there is a crunch point to come soon, but disclosure will not be offered by any PTB here or by any ET race currently active in cahoots with any NWO agencies at it stands now. I rather think my money is on their hand being forced, and they have no option but to 'fess up', likely by some surprise event.

Hi Steph, just catching up and noticed you had an opinion on the subject also. I would also agree that "stealing someone's DNA" is not necessarily a benign action, but my question remains unanswered as to how we know for a fact that we are not volunteering on a 'soul'-ular basis to become a parent to the new model. We don't know that, though it's understandable why we would assume so. However, it depends on whose abduction accounts one tends to accept. I accept those accounts that have shown it is not only plausible but probable that they had willingly volunteered to have these children, and that they know in their conscious world they might be too "indignant" and over-awed, so they readily accept the memory-wipe.

Have you ever considered, contemplated at length, what it might be like if a spaceship came along and its occupants invited you to go to a world of peace and plenty, where you could converse telepathically and never get sick, always have food and live for hundreds of years? I've scared myself thinking how I might be enthused at first, but then might come to really fear such a state of affairs - knowing how caught up I am in just trying to survive on this world? How I might be so overwhelmed by such a 'heavenly existence' that I could eventually go insane there? If I know how I respond to erotically-displayed female humans, how would I get along in a society where all my thoughts would be instantly known? I would feel embarrassed, a real cad, especially if the female inhabitants of this ideal world were very attractive and highly intelligent. Would I need the metaphorical equivalent of a fig leaf over my hypothalamus?

Anyway, just something to consider. The first few times in my life when I contemplated such a wishful flight of fantasy, it was always a pleasant thing to consider, but knowing how we humans are largely programmed to handle our society as it is, my latest reveries cause me to wince and cringe more and more, and not simply due to human sexuality.....there's our penchant for violence, even if metaphorical.

Incidentally, regarding the issue of removing negative ETs; I do think mistakes were and are made by the more clumsy STS ETs in switching densities, such instances terrifying humans and causing emergency rememdies such as memory wipes, etc.

[note to recall15: Roswell was allegedly a response to the initial foray into our 3D reality by the STS, which happened at Cape Girardeau, MO in 1941 - a full 6 years prior to Roswell. It was that insertion that resulted in the long-range plan by the Bush family to install one of their progeny on the [throne] of the US for the time of the Crossing. Strictly my opinion, yet shared by many.]

Don, thanks as always for your reply.
But I disagree.
We are not someone else's puppets. I don't give a *** about what some 'prophet' centuries ago says.... They are dead and gone. Prophets are dead. Let's look instead at what is going on here, nevermind the old books!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:23 am
GT Truther

Just a simple Hypothetical question...

If you have some time (months), before an ELE event,

What Item of the actual civilization you will preserve for the Aftertime?

and why?

Thank you...

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:

and why?

Thank you...

That’s an awesome question recall how about we do this as a Virtual Time Capsule

What One PERSONAL ITEM would you take with you for sentimental value & why
and
What One Item would you take to tell the next generation about us as a people & why

Recall I hope this is in the spirit of what you wanted...

I will start this off, all other's just use the below as a format and replace my items with yours, this should be fun, great idea recall :clap

Personal Item

Photo's of my Family
Because they are the most important thing to me and its all I would want to see when I meet my maker

Humanitarian Item

A North American Indian Arrow Head
Because I would HOPE that the next generation of man would not take us to another nuclear/war like planet
If they actually found my remains they may get the message that Native Americans/Myans and many many others
have tried to tell us for generations to be one with nature and not to try and control her.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Recall I hope this is in the spirit of what you wanted...

Right! ;)

Personal Item

How different life was in the period prior to an these event through the display or rare and unique artefacts called "encyclopedia" a hard copy and a DVD version to use on a mini laptop.

Humanitarian Item

A copy of the Mayan Dresden Codex both in CD and Laser printed Hard Copy. As example of how the information could trascend Space, Time and Civilizations...

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Cliff High wrote that the "minions" would be putting information out by way of CYA. This bit below showing up in the same time period as global farce-ing, the lost Bush emails on Plame and all the other tidbits (see the confessions of the architect of TARP--he admitted that if his crap did not work, the economic system would flop)..these all seem to qualify as CYA in the face of something big happening.

I am wondering a little--do you think that HAARP could be used to induce a wobble by melting a lot of polar ice? Do you think that the powers that be might have been PLANNING a horrible mess? Surely, even they can't be that evil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

recall15 wrote:
About The Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer, or WISE:

Read between lines, please:

Quote:
"We can help protect our Earth by learning more about the diversity of potentially hazardous asteroids and comets," said Amy Mainzer, deputy project scientist for the $320 million mission at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California.

WISE also will be looking for dim stars called brown dwarfs and millions of far-away galaxies that are shrouded in dust and often can't be seen in visible light.
(1)

Quote:
Engineers acquired a signal from the spacecraft via NASA's Tracking and Data Relay Satellite System just 10 seconds after the spacecraft separated from the rocket. Approximately three minutes later, WISE re-oriented itself with its solar panels facing the sun to generate its own power. The next major event occurred about 17 minutes later. Valves on the cryostat, a chamber of super-cold hydrogen ice that cools the WISE instrument, opened. Because the instrument sees the infrared, or heat, signatures of objects, it must be kept at chilly temperatures. Its coldest detectors are less than minus 447 degrees Fahrenheit.

"WISE needs to be colder than the objects it's observing," said Ned Wright of UCLA, the mission's principal investigator. "Now we're ready to see the infrared glow from hundreds of thousands of asteroids, and hundreds of millions of stars and galaxies."

With the spacecraft stable, cold and communicating with mission controllers at JPL, a month-long checkout and calibration is underway.

WISE will see the infrared colors of the whole sky with sensitivity and resolution far better than the last infrared sky survey, performed 26 years ago. The space telescope will spend nine months scanning the sky once, then one-half the sky a second time. The primary mission will end when WISE's frozen hydrogen runs out, about 10 months after launch.
(2)

(1)
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/12/1 ... index.html
(2)
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/WISE/ ... 91214.html

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dear Everybody,

The Indians announcing the facts below may be a portent of something bigger. According to India Daily, there was a "debate" over revealing what Chantdraaian-1 actually found on the moon. According to the article, they found A LUNAR BASE, WATER AND ORGANIC MATERIALS. Shortly after the first few announcements from the Indian Space Agency, NASA decided to "bomb" the moon and then announced water was found.

I wonder if the Indians got some tungsten gold and decided to begin start telling the truth about what they found on the moon.

MK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

recall15 wrote:
more Exobiology...

Indian scientists detect signs of life on Moon

Quote:
Bangalore: Scientists at the Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) are on the brink of a path-breaking discovery. They may have found signs of life in some form or the other on the Moon.

They believe so because scientific instruments on India's first unmanned lunar mission, Chandrayaan-1, picked up signatures of organic matter on parts of the Moon's surface, Surendra Pal, associate director, Isro Satellite Centre (Isac), said at the international radar symposium here on Friday.

Organic matter consists of organic compounds, which consists of carbon -- the building block of life.

It indicates the formation of life or decay of a once-living matter.

Pal said the signatures were relayed back to the Bylalu deep space network station near Bangalore by the mass spectrometer on board the Indian payload, the moon impact probe (MIP), on November 14, 2008.

The relay of data happened moments before it crashed near the Moon's south pole. The MIP was the first experiment of the Chandrayaan-1 mission, which was launched on October 22, 2008.

Pal, however, did not elaborate, but concluded saying "the findings are being analysed and scrutinised for validation by Isro scientists and peer reviewers".

"It is too early to say anything," said the director of Isro's space physics laboratory R Sridharan, who is heading the team of MIP data analysis and study. He, however, did not deny the finding.

DNA later inquired with other senior Chandrayaan-1 mission scientists, who not only confirmed the finding, but gave further details.

"Certain atomic numbers were observed that indicated the presence of carbon components. This indicates the possibility of the presence of organic matter (on the Moon)," a senior scientist told DNA.

Interestingly, similar observations were made by the US's first manned Moon landing mission, the Apollo-11, in July 1969, which brought lunar soil samples back to Earth. But due to a lack of sophisticated equipment then, the scientists could not confirm the finding.

However, traces of amino acids, which are basic to life, were found in the soil retrieved by the Apollo-11 astronauts.

The Chandrayaan-1 scientists, at present, are analysing the source of origin of the Moon's organic matter. "It could be comets or meteorites which have deposited the matter on the Moon's surface; or the instrument that landed on the Moon could have left traces," a senior space scientist said.

"But the presence of large sheets of ice in the polar regions of the Moon, and the discovery of water molecules there, lend credence to the possibility of organic matter there," he said.
(1)

(1)
http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report_ ... on_1322785

:popcorn

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

and why?

Thank you...

I've thought of that very thing. If I survive an ELE, I will have preserved a high-capacity flash drive with all my family photos---in case all hard copies don't make it, family history, music, videos, and survival info, and yes, the Golden Thread Yellow Book. I wear it 24/7 on a long leather lanyard that because of the length, only needs to be taken off to shower. I also have a "time capsule" -- right now it's a "drawer" with an "inclusion" cut off date of approx 18 months from now--before burying in my back yard. Instructions on how to find it will be on the flash drive in case I don't make it and someone opens the flash drive, someday.

Why? I dunno, seems like the right thing to do.

I could use some suggestions for small, and interesting or useful items to include in my time capsule.

Now, before anyone states the obvious, I don't expect to gain access to the flash drive, but knowing the data is there will be a comfort. I will starve to death and think of the irony as I am dying because I cannot access the info.

Besides that?

A can opener, and one of these:
http://pocomilitary.com/catalog/images/Canada%20Military%20Surplus%20Tactical%20Camo%20402.jpg.

Why? Hunger, I think eventusally I would run into canned food, and Heat of course!!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:25 pm
GT Truther

Quoting MK:
Quote:
I am wondering a little--do you think that HAARP could be used to induce a wobble by melting a lot of polar ice? Do you think that the powers that be might have been PLANNING a horrible mess? Surely, even they can't be that evil.

They Wanted to make an "Alternative 4" scenary: a man made geographical poleshift, but using Nuclear weapons to melt the south pole... But they like most the Underground Bases...

Wondering Why?

and

Quote:
I wonder if the Indians got some tungsten gold and decided to begin start telling the truth about what they found on the moon.

Hmmm
The Anunnaki Bases...Nuclear Generator, and Long Range Tx and Rx Buildings and Antenna...

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I'm pretty sure that Universe itself is the direct physical body of whom we call God its 3 dimensional manifestation in our 3rd Dimensional Univsere. It entire body though might infact perice the 'Multi Verses..

Kind of like that thought experiement what would a 2 dimensional Universe see of a 3 d pencil percing its universe..

Being that the Universe is the BODY of God, the Galaxies, solar systems, stars, planets, moons all swim in a type of organic soup like cells, and when they form they suck in verious organic elements needed to produce new life.

It doesn't surprise me that the Indians are founding organic life on the Moon..

Quote:
Space Smells Funny, Astronauts Say
By Tariq Malik
Senior Editor
posted: 27 March 2009
04:12 pm ET

http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/09 ... smell.html

Quote:
Our Atmosphere Came From Space Gases, Study Says
Ker Than
for National Geographic News
December 10, 2009

The gases that make up Earth's atmosphere came from a swarm of comets, not from bubbling volcanoes as long thought, a new study says.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... phere.html

Madame_Karnak wrote:
Dear Everybody,

The Indians announcing the facts below may be a portent of something bigger. According to India Daily, there was a "debate" over revealing what Chantdraaian-1 actually found on the moon. According to the article, they found A LUNAR BASE, WATER AND ORGANIC MATERIALS. Shortly after the first few announcements from the Indian Space Agency, NASA decided to "bomb" the moon and then announced water was found.

MK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

recall15 wrote:
more Exobiology...

Indian scientists detect signs of life on Moon

Quote:
Bangalore: Scientists at the Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) are on the brink of a path-breaking discovery. They may have found signs of life in some form or the other on the Moon.

They believe so because scientific instruments on India's first unmanned lunar mission, Chandrayaan-1, picked up signatures of organic matter on parts of the Moon's surface, Surendra Pal, associate director, Isro Satellite Centre (Isac), said at the international radar symposium here on Friday.

Organic matter consists of organic compounds, which consists of carbon -- the building block of life.

It indicates the formation of life or decay of a once-living matter.

Pal said the signatures were relayed back to the Bylalu deep space network station near Bangalore by the mass spectrometer on board the Indian payload, the moon impact probe (MIP), on November 14, 2008.

The relay of data happened moments before it crashed near the Moon's south pole. The MIP was the first experiment of the Chandrayaan-1 mission, which was launched on October 22, 2008.

Pal, however, did not elaborate, but concluded saying "the findings are being analysed and scrutinised for validation by Isro scientists and peer reviewers".

"It is too early to say anything," said the director of Isro's space physics laboratory R Sridharan, who is heading the team of MIP data analysis and study. He, however, did not deny the finding.

DNA later inquired with other senior Chandrayaan-1 mission scientists, who not only confirmed the finding, but gave further details.

"Certain atomic numbers were observed that indicated the presence of carbon components. This indicates the possibility of the presence of organic matter (on the Moon)," a senior scientist told DNA.

Interestingly, similar observations were made by the US's first manned Moon landing mission, the Apollo-11, in July 1969, which brought lunar soil samples back to Earth. But due to a lack of sophisticated equipment then, the scientists could not confirm the finding.

However, traces of amino acids, which are basic to life, were found in the soil retrieved by the Apollo-11 astronauts.

The Chandrayaan-1 scientists, at present, are analysing the source of origin of the Moon's organic matter. "It could be comets or meteorites which have deposited the matter on the Moon's surface; or the instrument that landed on the Moon could have left traces," a senior space scientist said.

"But the presence of large sheets of ice in the polar regions of the Moon, and the discovery of water molecules there, lend credence to the possibility of organic matter there," he said.
(1)

(1)
http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report_ ... on_1322785

:popcorn

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:54 am
Site Admin

Great question, recall!

Personal Item
My wedding ring. See below the symbolism associated with wedding rings.

Circles have long been archetypes for not only timelessness, but also wholeness and homecoming.

The circle also speaks to the constant round of the heavens, as well as the eternal return of the seasons, marked by cyclical ritual and celebration.

The circle in rock art, sacred stone arrays, and astrology represents both the Sun and the Moon, themselves astrological and alchemical symbols for the masculine and feminine aspects of the cosmos.

Humanitarian Item
The Constitution of the United States on DVD and thumb drive.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:35 am
GT Truther

CERN LHC creating Spiral Stargate Worm Holes?? Na... "Move along now Move along nothing to see here.. Move Along." LOL

Yea Right!

Quote:
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
CERN energy collision spiral light over norway and project blue beam
Spiral Light Over Norway

- The OTHER Event No One Is Talking About
No one is reporting the news of the other astounding event that occurred between the night of Dec. 8th, and the morning of Dec.9th, 2009! The global news should be talking about it and their silence tells us all we need to know.
On Tuesday evening, December 8th, thousands of physicists around the world cheered as CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC) smashed together subatomic particles at the highest energies ever reached by a human-made accelerator and the giant ATLAS detector observed the products of the record-breaking reactions whizzing through its sophisticated tracking
devices.

Read More >>>

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 171152.htm

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:47 am
GT Truther

Dear Bluebonnet,

What a beautiful list!. That is why the GT is what it is. This site seems to attract some of the best hearts and souls around. There are so many romantics and people who see beyond the surface that come here. The GT is like the hearth of my virtual home.

Here's what I would take:

Personal:
Pictures (hard copy) of my family, my son and friends
Loveletters from my college boyfriend

Survival/Future
A grammar book
Seeds
A fast math book
A shovel and rake
canned food
that fire stick somebody posted
A knife
A water filter

MK

Bluebonnet wrote:
Great question, recall!

Personal Item
My wedding ring. See below the symbolism associated with wedding rings.

Circles have long been archetypes for not only timelessness, but also wholeness and homecoming.

The circle also speaks to the constant round of the heavens, as well as the eternal return of the seasons, marked by cyclical ritual and celebration.

The circle in rock art, sacred stone arrays, and astrology represents both the Sun and the Moon, themselves astrological and alchemical symbols for the masculine and feminine aspects of the cosmos.

Humanitarian Item
The Constitution of the United States on DVD and thumb drive.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Sunday, December 13, 2009
The IMF sold Gold plated tungsten bars to India ?!
Gold-plated tungsten bars scandal is about to erupt

it looks that a big part of Gold bars in Banks vaults are in fact tugsten plated gold , the scandal is just starting to leak and it could cause the burst of the Gold bubble , if the general public starts losing faith in the gold not being able to spot the real from the fake cause it wouldn't be too difficult to make convincing fake gold bars out of gold-plated tungsten (which costs $30 a pound compared to $12,000 a pound for gold).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Shady,

I was speculating that the Indians had been sold "pretty tungsten' just like the Chinese were. I will watch the video for validation. It would not surprise me. In 2004, when I found out about a series of big gold "misplacements," I instantly realized that the play was to discredit the dollar through inflation and then buy up the world with the stolen gold. What is needed is not a return to a gold standard, it is a return to an "asset-backed" standard. I had a friend who came up with an idea about how to "monetize" physical assets be they copper rods, gold bars or a barn full of hay. His idea was so brilliant that they have been going after him ever since. Nonetheless, his idea would prevent a change in domination from the ones with all the dollars to the ones with all the gold.

There have been some positive news reports, everybody, worldreports.org has had a couple. Ron Paul has mentioned that the audits are turning up all kinds of things. The outcome is being kept secret until the "naughty folks" are in jail. Fulford's blog is mentioning some of the same things.

Now here is a very interesting bit of news from Rayelan over at Rumormill. She says that Offut is where the "gate" to Mars is located (You don't think that they FLY all their crap to mars do you?) Obama's threat to close Offut if the health bill is not passed may be a very different threat than people imagine.

THE BIGGEST NEWS OF THE WEEK---You all know about Dr. Peter Beter and how I push his radio shows. Well, the folks at Rumormill have been reading his transcripts and discovered a lot of interesting stuff. NOW, AN OLD INTEL BUDDY OF BETER'S HAS SURFACED. HE HAS A LOT TO TELL ABOUT THE SPACE PROGRAMS THAT HAVE BEEN KEPT SECRET.

David Wilcox has been told about the off world military--the ones that Gary McKinnon found out about. Cliff High mentioned them in his latest report (it is a doozy and worth the $10) as being the loci of a dramatic change in government.

Ed Grimesley's infrared photos of space planes suddenly take on a new light, don't they?

MK

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

India: NASA must admit ET presence on the moon

28-09-2009 om 12:27 uur | 9,168 bekeken | ET | WWW.NIBURU.NL | Print
India Daily Technology Team
Sep. 26, 2009
Indian Space Research Organization's probe finds water on the Moon, NASA decides to accept the fact that it knew for decades - Next step: Extraterrestrial presence on moon?
NASA now agrees that lots and lots of water is present on the moons surface. That also shows the abundance of water in the universe. Interestingly, NASA all of a sudden starts talking about water on the moon after India reveals that it found water from its Moon Impact Probe (MIP).
India's Moon Impact Probe (MIP) was the first instrument to detect water on the moon - way back in November last year when the spacecraft Chandrayaan-1 entered lunar orbit, space agency chief G. Madhavan Nair said here Friday. ''I am happy to share for the first time with all of you that the MIP, while it was descending from Chandrayaan to the moon Nov 14, 2008, picked up strong signals of water particles on the lunar surface,'' the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) chairman told reporters in Bangalore.
Sources from Bangalore now say India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence on the moon. NASA has all along denied such presence. It even denies the presence of any extraterrestrial objects or entities.
During its 20-minute descent from the Chandrayaan mother spacecraft until its impact near the pole, the 34-kg probe found the water particles varying from the lunar equator.
Indian Space Research Organization is under deep pressure from the Indian Government not to do anything that will antagonize Americans and NASA. But internally ISRO scientists and engineers are determined to expose the UFO phenomenon to the world.
The top management of ISRO is eager to satisfy the political demands of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh who is widely considered as a ‘Good Friend” of America.
''So, we have now multiple ways of confirming the presence of water on the moon. This is being acknowledged the world over as a real discovery. It is a path-breaking event as far as ISRO is concerned,'' an elated Nair said. The mass spectrometre in the MIP registered signatures of hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide and water. ''In that signature, we could see a strong component corresponding to a mass fraction of 18, which is nothing but water. We had a serious doubt at that time. From the initial data, we could see a clear trend of increasing magnitude in the water molecules as it goes towards the poles. It is in line with what has come from M3,'' Nair pointed out.
Source: Indiadaily.com

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Logic if there is water on the moon it stands to reason that there must be gravity (and we're not talking micro gravity as the astronauts stated but substantial) and if there is gravity there must be presure in the form of atmosphere.

Shady

Madame_Karnak wrote:
India: NASA must admit ET presence on the moon

28-09-2009 om 12:27 uur | 9,168 bekeken | ET | http://WWW.NIBURU.NL | Print
India Daily Technology Team
Sep. 26, 2009
Indian Space Research Organization's probe finds water on the Moon, NASA decides to accept the fact that it knew for decades - Next step: Extraterrestrial presence on moon?
NASA now agrees that lots and lots of water is present on the moons surface. That also shows the abundance of water in the universe. Interestingly, NASA all of a sudden starts talking about water on the moon after India reveals that it found water from its Moon Impact Probe (MIP).
India's Moon Impact Probe (MIP) was the first instrument to detect water on the moon - way back in November last year when the spacecraft Chandrayaan-1 entered lunar orbit, space agency chief G. Madhavan Nair said here Friday. ''I am happy to share for the first time with all of you that the MIP, while it was descending from Chandrayaan to the moon Nov 14, 2008, picked up strong signals of water particles on the lunar surface,'' the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) chairman told reporters in Bangalore.
Sources from Bangalore now say India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence on the moon. NASA has all along denied such presence. It even denies the presence of any extraterrestrial objects or entities.
During its 20-minute descent from the Chandrayaan mother spacecraft until its impact near the pole, the 34-kg probe found the water particles varying from the lunar equator.
Indian Space Research Organization is under deep pressure from the Indian Government not to do anything that will antagonize Americans and NASA. But internally ISRO scientists and engineers are determined to expose the UFO phenomenon to the world.
The top management of ISRO is eager to satisfy the political demands of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh who is widely considered as a ‘Good Friend” of America.
''So, we have now multiple ways of confirming the presence of water on the moon. This is being acknowledged the world over as a real discovery. It is a path-breaking event as far as ISRO is concerned,'' an elated Nair said. The mass spectrometre in the MIP registered signatures of hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide and water. ''In that signature, we could see a strong component corresponding to a mass fraction of 18, which is nothing but water. We had a serious doubt at that time. From the initial data, we could see a clear trend of increasing magnitude in the water molecules as it goes towards the poles. It is in line with what has come from M3,'' Nair pointed out.
Source: Indiadaily.com

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:41 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next