It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:27 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
A pole shift would be a total breakdown of government and society. My county could barely handle a Blizzard. I'll post my reflections on the zetas later this week or weekend. :D

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:19 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for the explanation, Recall. Much appreciated.

Gravity lense, huh? Very cool.

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 am
GT Truther

Department of Why Am I Not Surprised:

Sharp-dressed man aided terror suspect Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab onto plane without passport

Two Flight 253 passengers (lawyers, yet) are claiming that they saw the Northwest Airlines attempted bomber accompanied to the boarding gate by a “well dressed men” who aided him in boarding the flight without a passport.
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/12/flight_253_passenger_says_at_l.html

mlive.com wrote:
While Mutallab was poorly dressed, his friend was dressed in an expensive suit, Haskell said. He says the suited man asked ticket agents whether Mutallab could board without a passport. “The guy said, 'He's from Sudan and we do this all the time.'”

Mutallab is Nigerian. Haskell believes the man may have been trying to garner sympathy for Mutallab's lack of documents by portraying him as a Sudanese refugee.

The ticket agent referred Mutallab and his companion to her manager down the hall, and Haskell didn't see Mutallab again until after he allegedly tried to detonate an explosive on the plane.

Yup.

:popcorn

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 am
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Christmas has a powerful effect on almost all of us old dudes, but it is still a phenomenon that re-directs our attention away from the truth.

Santa isn't the truth, and Jesus isn't either.

But Merry Christmas, anyway.

What is the... Truth ?

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:16 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
midnight wrote:
Christmas has a powerful effect on almost all of us old dudes, but it is still a phenomenon that re-directs our attention away from the truth.

Santa isn't the truth, and Jesus isn't either.

But Merry Christmas, anyway.

What is the... Truth ?

Aye, the Truth...

I've learned from these contacting intelligence that we are the truth. Learn what we are because this whole program is designed around the things that build the body of Light. They help assist reconnecting (opening) the seals (energy centers) of the body so that we can become more the truth of what we really are. When Jesus said Heaven was not only in Power, but, that Heaven is Power is a Truthful statement. We're here to find the linking process to these inner Mansion worlds and generally we do through the methods of Grace. Humility is a quality the inner heavens desire of us.
These programs are all involved with shaping our psychology both in the inner and physical world experiences. Once through our receiving the necessary gifts of special revelatory experiences we're on our way to becoming free or, by choice, participating with the Higher Evolutions in a working relationship requiring changes with the bodies of corresponding vibration tuned with levels we're able to attain too while here.
Most of the former variety physical contacting ET's have hinted at these possibilities, but, it's not through them we'll learn of it.
This is some of the truth we seek to know during our sojourn journeying in these kind of worlds.
A mental resonance of which nothing else can quench the thirst of the Spirit of your Being seeking it's freedom from lower physical form captivity.
We have Divine Doubles, presently, unbeknownst to most of us until shown. Our immortal self, the greater consciousness.
What is the Truth? I believe it to be a little of what I've just shared with you.

Dex

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:00 am
GT Truther

We are connected to the light that shines eternally. Their is only one source of light. All other sources
of light are reflections of the one. Our spiritual body which is connected via a silver cord links us to the
source of light. This is the truth. Their is only one way to find the truth and that is to know that it has
always been close to you. The greatest of these truths is to love each other as GOD loves you. Many
people have suffered and because they feel that they are alone. When you are alone you fear not being
able to go home. Where is home ? Is not home where the light is ? Is it not the light which warms your
soul ?

I say you don't have to live in fear.

I say your home.

No matter where every you may be you can find solace in the light which gives you sight. When you
bump around in the dark do you not fumble from place to place. When you are filled with the light
does it not fill your hearts with hope for better times. It is those who out of apathy have given up
on hope because they feel they have a purpose to take and to be takers. I say that it is more
fulfilling to be a giving person one who shares the light and brings hope to others. Have we not
seen to many atrocities because of chaos and fear which always seems to come from the PTB's ?

I am an Island... An Island of hope through light... I say that the person who said "No man is an
Island" was a pragmatist who is jaded by the evils which surround us. I would even go so far as to
say the evil ones who are around us. They have tried to attack us all and will fail because when
the birth spasms come to fruition, the light will overcome the darkness and we will all be changed
into beings of pure light that day will soon be upon us all. It is not to be feared. It is the change
which was foretold by the prophets. I look forward to once again sing for joy when this day comes.

--

Yes D(H)ex.. The truth is in us.. (grins)

:candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 pm
GT Truther

D(H)ex.. This is for you...

boundaries to it..

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:25 pm
GT Truther

In response to the 'quantum physics' and scientific observations, here is my belief...

SHIVOHAM: Shri Paramahamsa Swami Satyananda Saraswati
I find this perfectly logical, and it gives me peace.

Seasons greetings to you all :wavey

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:49 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:

PHatz,

What a wonderful video! I loved it. I watched it a couple of time along with some others. It is amazing that you posted this. I have been posting a lot of similar types of things to the mailing lists. Not only am I tired of the constant thrum of negativity permeating many sites right now, but the Mayans state that the "outcome" of 2012 depends largely upon whether we can change our attitude to become more spiritual, less caught up in the material and more positive. I also believe that we can escape the parasites trying to control us if we will ourselves out of their trap. I am dedicating myself to this effort this year.

The video that you posted is going to be something that I look at daily to get myself in the best frame of mind.

MK

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I agree, MK.
I think it was Phatz that posted about darkness only existing in a room due to a lack of light, and you can introduce the candle and so introduce the light but darkness can only exist if no candle burns. I've heard that before and do agree, that it is your own mindset that is key to how you react to events and the nature/level of the universal energies you can channell and connect to, and so gain inspiration from (by whatever name/personification you wish to give them, gods, angels, guides etc.)

The Maya do not believe the world 'ends' in 2012, only moves onto another level as the calendar goes into another cycle, and I'll probably be unpopular here when I state I do NOT believe any Nibiru will pass by and cause a poleshift in the next few years, and all of the doomsday scenario is based on hearsay, and poorly researched, parrotted supposed 'facts' on the various conspiracy/doomsday forums. There IS no real evidence outside of the very debatable conclusions drawn by Sitchin and an old woman in USA, claiming to be a spokeperson for a group of Zeta aliens (who notably assured her followers Nibiru would arrive in 2003 - wonder what her next excuse will be to account for it's next non-arrival! :whistle :roflmao )
I follow quite a few amatuer/professional astronomy discussion forums and there is no buzz of excitement over 'sightings' of Nibiru in the field - surely many across the world would be able to see it by now and be jumping up and down? Believers will explain they are all 'sucked in' by NASA and 'part of the conspiracy' - or maybe the truth is there is just nothing to see? I suggest independant thinking and taking time to read analysis of the recent SOHO images etc by people who are experienced in astronomy and in interpreting these images.

http://www.bautforum.com/ (general astronomy)
http://www.bautforum.com/conspiracy-the ... t-end.html (2012 issues)

Yes, I think there are sinister government agencies and our world is run by materialistic idiots who may well be in league with negative aliens (I strongly suspect they are!) but I do doubt how much control over us they really have at the end of the day. Apart from imprisoning whole populations at gunpoint what can a secretive small group of people actually do against millions? I've thought about this a lot recently. So I take heed of a lot of the posts here about secret occult groups and plots to exterminate billions with viruses etc etc but bear in mind their limitations also. Are we giving them too much credit for what extent of power they can actually exert over us, when push comes to shove? Are we creating a conspiracy of self-negating fear for ourselves? :scared

There are real threats, but I try to keep my mind on the positive too and look beyond a lot of what circulates on the internet now (often self-perpetuating chinese whispers that have been around for years, resurfacing in a slightly different format at regular intervals, with little real proof). :headbang
Obviously belief is a very personal thing and I don't intend offence, but I do despair that so much focus on Nibiru/doomsday stuff often detracts from the key UFO issues and getting to the bottom of that.

So, ahead for a positive 2010 for all here! :brockoli
Happy New Year!
Anyway, enough of my rambling.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:18 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:

Thank you Phat, but sorry to say, hackers knocked out my sound system on both computers sometime ago. I'll have to pay the computer shop a visit. It reads I'm missing out leaving it that way.
Thanks again...
OH BTW, why the (H) in my name? A mystery?

Dex

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 am
Site Admin

I made a post regarding Planet X and I would be interested to hear from those that know more about it than I do..

You can find the link here

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1302

Thanks all

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Air & Space
Updated December 30, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2009/12/ ... latestnews

Russia May Send Spacecraft to Asteroid

AP

Russia's space chief said Wednesday his agency will consider sending a spacecraft to a large asteroid to knock it off its path and prevent a possible collision with Earth.

NASA, Jet Propulsion Laboratory

MOSCOW — Russia is considering sending a spacecraft to a large asteroid to knock it off its path and prevent a possible collision with Earth, the head of the country's space agency said Wednesday.

Anatoly Perminov said the space agency will hold a meeting soon to assess a mission to Apophis, telling Golos Rossii radio that it would invite NASA, the European Space Agency, the Chinese space agency and others to join the project once it is finalized.

When the 885-foot asteroid was first discovered in 2004, astronomers estimated the chances of it smashing into Earth in its first flyby in 2029 were as high as 1-in-37, but have since lowered their estimate.

SLIDESHOW: How Could Scientists Prevent an Asteroid Impact?

Further studies ruled out the possibility of an impact in 2029, when the asteroid is expected to come no closer than 18,300 miles above Earth's surface, but they indicated a small possibility of a hit on subsequent encounters.

In October, NASA lowered the odds that Apophis could hit Earth in 2036 from a 1-in-45,000 as earlier thought to a 1-in-250,000 chance after researchers recalculated the asteroid's path. It said another close encounter in 2068 will involve a 1-in-330,000 chance of impact.

Without mentioning NASA findings, Perminov said that he heard from a scientist that Apophis is getting closer and may hit the planet. "I don't remember exactly, but it seems to me it could hit the Earth by 2032," Perminov said.

"People's lives are at stake. We should pay several hundred million dollars and build a system that would allow to prevent a collision, rather than sit and wait for it to happen and kill hundreds of thousands of people," Perminov said.

Scientists have long theorized about asteroid deflection strategies. Some have proposed sending a probe to circle around a dangerous asteroid to gradually change its trajectory. Others suggested sending a spacecraft to collide with the asteroid and alter its momentum, or using nuclear weapons to hit it.

Perminov wouldn't disclose any details of the project, saying they still need to be worked out. But he said the mission wouldn't require any nuclear explosions.

Hollywood action films "Deep Impact" and "Armageddon," have featured space missions scrambling to avoid catastrophic collisions. In both movies space crews use nuclear bombs in an attempt to prevent collisions.

"Calculations show that it's possible to create a special purpose spacecraft within the time we have, which would help avoid the collision without destroying it (the asteroid) and without detonating any nuclear charges," Perminov said. "The threat of collision can be averted."

Boris Shustov, the director of the Institute of Astronomy under the Russian Academy of Sciences, hailed Perminov's statement as a signal that officials had come to recognize the danger posed by asteroids.

"Apophis is just a symbolic example, there are many other dangerous objects we know little about," he said, according to RIA Novosti news agency.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 am
GT Truther

Dex posted:

Quote:
Anatoly Perminov said the space agency will hold a meeting soon to assess a mission to Apophis, telling Golos Rossii radio that it would invite NASA, the European Space Agency, the Chinese space agency and others to join the project once it is finalized.

Apophis is just a symbolic example, there are many other dangerous objects we know little about," he said, according to RIA Novosti news agency.

I find it most interesting that they used this word APOPHIS for the name of this supposed asteroid. Is this another one of those "false flag" deals, and quite possibly some debris instead of an actual asteroid from the debris field of this supposed PX?

It gets to be difficult to believe what is put out by these various governments any more since they all lie so much. The TRUTH would be simplier, as it would have from the very beginning on everything, but unfortunately we apparently just do not have many ethical individuals in various offices of government on this planet. How unfortunate indeed.

brightstar

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(1)
Quote:
PHA Close Approaches To The Earth
The following table lists the predicted encounters by Potentially Hazardous Asteroids (PHAs) to within 0.05 AU of the earth from the start of this year through 2178. Objects with very uncertain orbits are excluded from this listing, as are recently discovered objects whose orbits have been computed without consideration of planetary perturbations. The distances quoted are from the nominal orbit solutions in the cited references and can be quite uncertain, particularly for one-opposition objects. Perturbed orbital solutions consider perturbations by eight major planets (Mercury to Neptune), three minor planets (Ceres, Pallas and Vesta) and treat the earth and the moon as separate perturbing bodies. For comparison, the mean distance of the moon is 0.0026 AU = 384400 km = 238900 miles. (1 AU is approximately the mean distance of the earth from the sun = 149597870 km = 92955810 miles.)

Object (and name) (99942) Apophis
Date of encounter (TT) 2462240.41 2029 Apr. 13.91
Distance 0.0002379
Orbit arc 2 oppositions,
Reference 2004-2008
Object (and name) E2009-U50 (99942) Apophis ...

(1)
http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/iau/lists/PHACloseApp.html

But it will return with a modifiy impact orbit in 2036...

So they want to smash it before...its too late!

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Russian Space Agency is just as good if not better then NASA/JPL with rather very capable Scientists. So if they are going to attempt a devert of Apophis and feel its needed.

Then what is the USA/NASA/JPL not telling the world????

Russia may send spacecraft to knock away asteroid

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_russia_asteroid_encounter

FILE - In this Tuesday, Dec. 26, 2006, file photo Russia's Federal Space Agency AP – FILE - In this Tuesday, Dec. 26, 2006, file photo Russia's Federal Space Agency chief Anatoly Perminov …
By VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV, Associated Press Writer Vladimir Isachenkov, Associated Press Writer – 13 mins ago

MOSCOW – Russia's space agency chief said Wednesday a spacecraft may be dispatched to knock a large asteroid off course and reduce the chances of earth impact, even though U.S. scientists say such a scenario is unlikely.

Anatoly Perminov told Golos Rossii radio the space agency would hold a meeting soon to assess a mission to Apophis. He said his agency might eventually invite NASA, the European Space Agency, the Chinese space agency and others to join the project.

When the 270-meter (885-foot) asteroid was first discovered in 2004, astronomers estimated its chances of smashing into Earth in its first flyby, in 2029, at 1-in-37.

Further studies have ruled out the possibility of an impact in 2029, when the asteroid is expected to come no closer than 18,300 miles (29,450 kilometers) from Earth's surface, but they indicated a small possibility of a hit on subsequent encounters.

NASA had put the chances that Apophis could hit Earth in 2036 as 1-in-45,000. In October, after researchers recalculated the asteroid's path, the agency changed its estimate to 1-in-250,000.

NASA said another close encounter in 2068 will involve a 1-in-330,000 chance of impact.

"It wasn't anything to worry about before. Now it's even less so," said Steve Chesley, an astronomer with the Near Earth Object Program at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

Without mentioning NASA's conclusions, Perminov said that he heard from a scientist that Apophis is getting closer and may hit the planet. "I don't remember exactly, but it seems to me it could hit the Earth by 2032," Perminov said.

"People's lives are at stake. We should pay several hundred million dollars and build a system that would allow us to prevent a collision, rather than sit and wait for it to happen and kill hundreds of thousands of people," Perminov said.

Scientists have long theorized about asteroid deflection strategies. Some have proposed sending a probe to circle around a dangerous asteroid to gradually change its trajectory. Others suggested sending a spacecraft to collide with the asteroid and alter its momentum, or hitting it with nuclear weapons.

Perminov wouldn't disclose any details of the project, saying they still need to be worked out. But he said the mission wouldn't require any nuclear explosions.

Hollywood action films "Deep Impact" and "Armageddon," have featured space missions scrambling to avoid catastrophic collisions. In both movies, space crews use nuclear bombs in an attempt to prevent collisions.

"Calculations show that it's possible to create a special purpose spacecraft within the time we have, which would help avoid the collision," Perminov said. "The threat of collision can be averted."

Boris Shustov, the director of the Institute of Astronomy under the Russian Academy of Sciences, hailed Perminov's statement as a signal that officials had come to recognize the danger posed by asteroids.

"Apophis is just a symbolic example, there are many other dangerous objects we know little about," he said, according to RIA Novosti news agency.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:55 pm
GT Truther

mixing Scenaries....Part 1

Quote:
The apocalypse is now in this searing hypothetical portrait of a planet besieged by natural cataclysms -- and the efforts of humans to survive under such conditions. In this cold new world, where fires burn and tsunamis roil, humanity is forced to reckon with the same devastation that -- according to many scientists -- may have wiped out the dinosaurs. Step into this sobering but ultimately uplifting account of human survival.

:readthis

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Origin of Islam or The Origin of the Goddess

boundaries to it..

Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:04 pm
GT Truther

The Secret behind The Secret Societies

boundaries to it..

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:11 pm
GT Truther

Speaking of them:
U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources
Quote:
Independent sources have claimed an on-going set of face-to-face meetings between U.S. military officials and extraterrestrial life. The sources reveal that senior U.S. Navy officers have played a leading role in an inter-services working group responsible for the meetings, and that different extraterrestrial groups are allegedly involved. One source claims that the contact involves extraterrestrial groups known as Reptilians, and a silicon based life form dubbed ‘the Conformers’. Another source claims that the extraterrestrials are called Ebens from the Zeta Reticuli star system, but known colloquially as the Grays. A third source claims that human looking extraterrestrials representing an association of star nations are liaising with military officials. Two of the sources have been interviewed by this writer who has been aware of their claims for more than a year, and finds them credible. The similarities in these independent reports gives reason to conclude that an ongoing program of secret meetings involving senior military personal from the U.S. Navy and other military services with one or more extraterrestrial civilizations is underway.

One source claiming to have participated in face-to-face meetings is a serving U.S. Navy officer that in February 2008 revealed the existence of a confidential set of meetings at the UN where UFOs and extraterrestrial life were discussed. Known as Source A, the Navy officer claims that he was sanctioned by a working group comprising a number of admirals to disclose the UN talks without revealing his identity. In June 2008, Source A claims he was assigned to another project that involved direct meetings with two groups of extraterrestrials in a covert project where he was sanctioned to board their spacecraft on three different occasions. One group is a Reptilian looking species, and another is a silicon based life form he dubbed the ‘Conformers’.

(1)
http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu ... nt-sources

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

once again 2009, more on disclosure: On Divine Cosmos -Wilcocks-
(1)
Quote:
Disclosure Endgame: Free Ebook!
Survey the incredibly wide-ranging evidence -- including video -- that certain insider factions are pushing for UFO/ET Disclosure very soon. The Norway Spiral is only the most recent attempt to 'force' the issue -- after the US failed to deliver on November 27th.

(1)
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start ... re-endgame

:elephant

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

European Parliament to Investigate WHO and “Pandemic” Scandal

by F. William Engdahl

Global Research, December 31, 2009

The Council of Europe member states will launch an inquiry in January 2010 on the influence of the pharmaceutical companies on the global swine flu campaign, focusing especially on extent of the pharma‘s industry’s influence on WHO. The Health Committee of the EU Parliament has unanimously passed a resolution calling for the inquiry. The step is a long-overdue move to public transparency of a “Golden Triangle” of drug corruption between WHO, the pharma industry and academic scientists that has permanently damaged the lives of millions and even caused death.

The parliament motion was introduced by Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, former SPD Member of the German Bundestag and now Chairman of the European Parliament Health Committee. Wodarg is a medical doctor and epidemiologist, a specialist in lung disease and environmental medicine, who considers the current “pandemic” Swine Flu campaign of the WHO to be “one of the greatest medicine scandals of the Century.”[1]

The text of the resolution just passed by a sufficient number in the Council of Europe Parliament says among other things, “In order to promote their patented drugs and vaccines against flu, pharmaceutical companies influenced scientists and official agencies, responsible for public health standards to alarm governments worldwide and make them squander tight health resources for inefficient vaccine strategies and needlessly expose millions of healthy people to the risk of an unknown amount of side-effects of insufficiently tested vaccines. The "bird-flu"-campaign (2005/06) combined with the "swine-flu"-campaign seem to have caused a great deal of damage not only to some vaccinated patients and to public health-budgets, but to the credibility and accountability of important international health-agencies.”[2]

The Parliamentary inquiry will look into the issue of „falsified pandemic“ that was declared by WHO in June 2009 on the advice of its group of academic experts, SAGE, many of whose members have been documented to have intense financial ties to the same pharmaceutical giants such as GlaxoSmithKline, Roche, Novartis, who benefit from the production of drugs and untested H1N1 vaccines. They will investigate the influence of the pharma industry in creation of a worldwide campaign against the so-called H5N1 “Avian Flu” and H1N1 Swine Flu. The inquiry will be given “urgent” priority in the general assembly of the parliament.

In his official statement to the Committee, Wodarg criticized the influence of the pharma industry on scientists and officials of WHO, stating that it has led to the situation where “unnecessarily millions of healthy people are exposed to the risk of poorly tested vaccines,” and that, for a flu strain that is “vastly less harmful” than all previous flu epidemics.

Wodarg says the role of the WHO and its the pandemic emergency declaration in June needs to be the special focus of the European Parliamentary inquiry. For the first time, the WHO criteria for a pandemic was changed in April 2009 as the first Mexico cases were reported, to make not the actual risk of a disease but the number of cases of the disease basis to declare “Pandemic.” By classifying the swine flu as pandemic, nations were compelled to implement pandemic plans and also the purchase swine flu vaccines. Because WHO is not subject to any parliamentary control, Wodarg argues it is necessary for governments to insist on accountability. The inquiry will also to look at the role of the two critical agencies in Germany issuing guidelines on the pandemic, the Paul-Ehrlich and the Robert-Koch Institute.

Bravo!
Source: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=16667

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:29 pm
Truth Seeker

Just my opinion...Salla is a fraud

recall15 wrote:
Speaking of them:
U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources
Quote:
Independent sources have claimed an on-going set of face-to-face meetings between U.S. military officials and extraterrestrial life. The sources reveal that senior U.S. Navy officers have played a leading role in an inter-services working group responsible for the meetings, and that different extraterrestrial groups are allegedly involved. One source claims that the contact involves extraterrestrial groups known as Reptilians, and a silicon based life form dubbed ‘the Conformers’. Another source claims that the extraterrestrials are called Ebens from the Zeta Reticuli star system, but known colloquially as the Grays. A third source claims that human looking extraterrestrials representing an association of star nations are liaising with military officials. Two of the sources have been interviewed by this writer who has been aware of their claims for more than a year, and finds them credible. The similarities in these independent reports gives reason to conclude that an ongoing program of secret meetings involving senior military personal from the U.S. Navy and other military services with one or more extraterrestrial civilizations is underway.

One source claiming to have participated in face-to-face meetings is a serving U.S. Navy officer that in February 2008 revealed the existence of a confidential set of meetings at the UN where UFOs and extraterrestrial life were discussed. Known as Source A, the Navy officer claims that he was sanctioned by a working group comprising a number of admirals to disclose the UN talks without revealing his identity. In June 2008, Source A claims he was assigned to another project that involved direct meetings with two groups of extraterrestrials in a covert project where he was sanctioned to board their spacecraft on three different occasions. One group is a Reptilian looking species, and another is a silicon based life form he dubbed the ‘Conformers’.

(1)
http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu ... nt-sources

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:42 pm
GT Truther

These are some very unusual-looking beings. I really want everybody to look at them carefully. According to the analysis of one by the scientists that have seen it, it has both human and reptile characteristics. The second is a photo of a fetus taken from a woman who has experienced abductions and impregnations by ETs. She had this fetus taken before they could retrieve it as they have done in the past.

I have expressed my feeelings about the "taking" of DNA often enough. I wanted to show these videos to everybody to get their feelings about what they see.

MK

Italian woman has alien fetus aborted

Strange creature half-human half reptile found in Mexico

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all folks on the Golden Threads!!!!

:wavey :brockoli :elephant :banana :elephant :banana :elephant :brockoli :wavey

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next