It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Yet another hint?

Quote:
Launch of NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California is scheduled for Dec. 11. Launch and mission managers will gather at Vandenberg today for the Flight Readiness Review to verify the Delta II rocket and its payload are ready for liftoff.

At Vandenberg's Space Launch Complex 2, the spacecraft is safely tucked into in the outer nose cone, or "fairing," that will protect it during its launch and ascent.

The WISE spacecraft will circle Earth over the poles, scanning the entire sky one-and-a-half times in nine months. The mission will uncover hidden cosmic objects, including the coolest stars, dark asteroids and the most luminous galaxies.

Links to the mission press kit, fact sheet and live launch coverage are at http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/wise . More information is also online at http://www.nasa.gov/wise, and http://wise.astro.ucla.edu .
(1)

and some info on GLP:
Quote:
NASA have lost track of Nibiru with the Southern IRAS so now need to launch WISE no sooner than Friday 11th December 2009.

It is designed to detect objects that give off infrared light or heat. Just in time for 2012.

Infrared light is ideal for uncovering dusty, cold and unknown objects that often can’t be seen by optical telescopes.

Planet X (Nibiru) is thought to be only visible to Infra Red as it emits no light although NASA will deny the existence of Nibiru.
(2)

(1)
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/features.c ... tViewHome'

(2)
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 938163/pg1

:offtobed

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

shane wrote:
.....for years they've been bankrolled / trained overseas....to go door to door here in the US and disarm the population.....while our troops who WOULD defend us....are jammed up overseas. Not good. The guys here still stateside know WTF is afoot....they are not happy. I say this not to instill fear... but the fact remains that local communities....and those who act together for the local common good.... are those who will fare best in the near future.

This is frightening. Do they plan on busting down doors? It will be a bloodbath.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:22 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
The 1970s Sci Fi move

Wavelength..

Officially it was just a another Sci Fi move about a Northern Californian psychic who picked up the transmittance of Gray's while in deep freeze at a secret US Military storage base. She and her boyfriend break in to free 'them' and return them home. Officially the movie was just fiction another story.

Unofficially. True account of a true incident and the closest movie ever to come to 'the truth.'

Two clips from the original movie.. Its hard to find at the video rental places but well worth the hunt..

Dear Shady,

Thanks so much for the clips. You know what is really weird? The shiny round ship that lifts off is identical to the one portrayed in STARMAN with Jeff Bridges. Were these two movies taken from the same story? I wonder....

MK
:beer

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quoting MK
Quote:
Personally, I think that we need to post it up everywhere and get the PTB so busy trying to cover their flanks that they are OUTSIDE when the photon showers hit, the poles shift, the crust shift and they have to fend for themselves with regular people.

look slike the anomaly -planet with no name indeed has moved...

Before:

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/RE ... c3_512.jpg

:pix
Doctorated image, bad photoshop, air brush work at 12 ´o clock:

After:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

Nice image...

It has a name here! By the way who named it ANTARES?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:29 pm
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
recall15 wrote:

It has a name here! By the way who named it ANTARES?

these image was hotlinked back there...
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3777/hotlinked.jpg

i just copy it and uploaded again...

but the point on soho image @ 17:18s is:

1. They move the lenses...
2, these image was sliced by half note at 12 and 6 ó clock
3, crooped and glued again.

Just to erease some Nibiru? evidence...

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:55 pm
Profile WWW

Wow, now that is proof something is going on. Geeze I had always hoped that it was just a hoax, now this has me really rethinking that. :awe Who ever is behind covering this up just blew it big time. IMHO

Anyone know how long it takes for the CME`s to hit us.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don't know travel time for a CME I believe it might be 12-20 hours depending on solar winds speeds..which do very. Then it hits our protective magenetic sphere around the planet causing the Northern Lights.

I do know that the it takes the light of the sun to each our eyes 8 light minutes (as in the speed of light being roughly 186,000 miles per second). So the light we see coming off the sun taveled 89,280,000.00 miles in 8 light minutes. Or in other words the Sun could turn off and we wouldn't know about it for 8 minutes.

Siam wrote:
Wow, now that is proof something is going on. Geeze I had always hoped that it was just a hoax, now this has me really rethinking that. :awe Who ever is behind covering this up just blew it big time. IMHO

Anyone know how long it takes for the CME`s to hit us.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:11 pm
GT Truther

White Stags through out Euripean Mythology and Folklore have always been considered omen's of Spirit Beings in the cover of animal form. Also an good luck Omen.

Very much akin to Native American belief in the White Buffalo.

Or has Harry Potter been waving his wand again invoking the Patronis! ;)

One thing is for certian though! We live in very interesting Spiritual Times :)

-------

Quote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233644/Pictured-Mythical-white-stag-forests-Gloucestershire.html#

Pictured: Mythical white stag found in the forests of Gloucestershire | Mail Online

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 2:07 AM on 07th December 2009

* Comments (33)
* Add to My Stories

White stags have long been associated with mythology and legend, an elusive yet magnificent beast.

King Arthur was left frustrated by his attempts to capture one, as were the Kings and Queens of Narnia, who chased the creature through the woods and found themselves tumbling out of a wardrobe.

But photographer Ken Grindle has managed to get a little bit closer, taking this picture of the animal in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire.
The White Stag was photographed by amateur photographer Ken Grindle near forests in Lydney, Gloucestershire

The White Stag was snapped by amateur photographer Ken Grindle near Lydney, Gloucestershire

The majestic wild animal - long associated with mystery and good luck - was filmed by the wildlife enthusiast.

Ken, 66, has been filming and photographing wildlife in the area for the past six years - but had never seen a white stag.

'I was very surprised to see it,' he said.

More...

* Rudolph's got competition! Crann the reindeer shows off his impressive antlers

'I was camped in a shelter and was really fortunate. It just strolled right in front of me and calmly wandered around.

'He is a beautiful creature and it's really nice to be able to show people who perhaps can't make it into woodland what beautiful animals roam out there.

'I was lucky to be able to get some footage of it as well as the battery on my camera was running out.

'I wasn't sure I'd actually got it until I got home.
Butchered: The white stag that was decapitated in October 2007. Its existence was kept secret in a bid to deter poachers

Butchered: This white stag was decapitated in 2007. Its existence was kept secret in a bid to deter poachers

'I take the pictures to share with everyone as a lot of people can't get out into the woods to see this.'

The Forest of Dean is thought to be home to an array of unusual and wild creatures including wild boar, big cats and white stags.

Retired builder Ken added: 'There's a lot of talk about big cats in the Forest and that really would be something to see.

'I managed to stand my ground when some wild boar came out into the path in front of me but it might be a bit different if I saw a big cat.'

Last year a white stag was spotted in the Scottish Highlands and was photographed by a member of a nature charity while she was on an expedition on the west coast.

Fran Lockhart, of the John Muir Trust, a charity which protects wild land, said she was "thrilled" to spot the majestic beast, which is closely identified with the unicorn.

In October 2007, a wild white stag was shot by poachers on the border between Devon and Cornwall, where horrified locals had known it by the name Snowy.
'Ghostlike': A white stag among a group of young red stags, spotted in the Scottish Highlands last year

'Ghostlike': A white stag among a group of young red stags, spotted in the Scottish Highlands last year

It was decapitated and its 300lb carcase found hanging from a tree in a yard.It is thought the stag's head, along with its antlers, had been claimed as a trophy and could be mounted and possibly sold for thousands of pounds.

White deer, closely identified with unicorns, have been potent figures in the mythology of many cultures.

It is said to be bad luck to kill one. According to the Scots legend, in 1128, David I, King of Scotland decided to go hunting on the Feast Day of the Holy Rood, against the wishes of his priest. While hunting he saw a huge white stag, or "hart", and while giving chase he was thrown from his horse.

The white hart charged forward to kill him, so David - son of Malcolm Canmore and St Margaret - called on God to save him. As the king grasped the hart's antlers, they miraculously turned in to a large cross, and the beast raised its head and vanished. Inspired by his vision, King David built a shrine to the Holy Rood - meaning Holy Cross - on the spot where the miracle occurred.

The ruin of Holyrood Abbey can still be seen today, at the foot of the Royal Mile next to Holyrood Palace. The White Hart Inn in Edinburgh's grassmarket, reputedly the oldest pub in the capital, took its name from the legend.

The Celts considered white stags to be messengers from the "other world" and their appearance was said to herald some profound change in the lives of those who encountered them.

In the Chronicles of Narnia, the White Stag is fabled to grant wishes to whoever catches him. And in the Arthurian legend, the white stag is the creature that can never be caught. King Arthur's repeatedly unsuccessful pursuit of the white stag represents mankind's quest for spiritual knowledge.

In Christianity a white stag was said to be instrumental in the conversion of the martyr Saint Eustace after he saw a vision of the animal that told him he would suffer for Christ.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:23 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
http://www.ufodigest.com/phprint.php

Christian Macé is photographed here on his terrace in Cogolin, near Saint-Tropez, French Riviera. From here he had photographed two UFOs in the sky on September 29, 2005. He was born on June 17, 1953 at Corbeil-Essonnes, France. He has been captivated by the UFO phenomena since 1969 and has been studing their associations every since. He has written many articles concerning the Paranormal Phenomena. He also contributes to many leading UFO and paranormal magazines and websites. Contact Christian Macé by email christian.mace@9online.fr. Visit Christian's website at http://ovnismace.unblog.fr/.

Alien Base On The Moon Photographed By Lunar Orbiter
by Christian Macé

Posted: 17:05 December 6, 2009

Photo by No. 3073 of "Lunar Orbiter"

These photos of the lunar probe "Lunar Orbiter, Mission 3:

www.lpi.usra.edu
www.lpi.usra.edu

THE VIDEO HERE: analysis of "anomalies" and strange structures on the photo of the moon n ° 3073 of "Lunar Orbiter"

Now, from the video above: look at this area in this large crater at the top and the middle of the photo, hours 4 minutes 50 4 minutes 56 ... O"STS-88"! We distinguish two enormous engines as the one behind the other, like UFOs shuttle or aircraft type. Given the profile of these two spacecraft to fly near the crater of the moon, it made us think in similar patterns of UFOs in Wichita and mission STS-88"! Could these have come from the Moon?

The UFO of Wichita and Mission STS-88:

Read story: ovniparanormal.over-blog.com

http://ovniparanormal.over-blog.com/art ... 60515.html

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:58 pm
GT Truther

These are one of the many Anunnaki bases on the moon Luna.

Note the shape of these Shuttle.
part of these tech was sent to USA to make their owns...

These particular Anunnaki Shuttle was destroyed by the Guardians of this Kindergarten Planet!
to in force the Quarantine....back to or before 1969

The pics display the part of the nose in orbit were posted some months ago here on GT...

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Note the 3 section cockpit windows are clearly visable wraping around the front of craft, nose cone, some form of landing gear. The body very Space Shuttle like. And finally wings.

recall15 wrote:
These are one of the many Anunnaki bases on the moon Luna.

Note the shape of these Shuttle.
part of these tech was sent to USA to make their owns...

These particular Anunnaki Shuttle was destroyed by the Guardians of this Kindergarten Planet!
to in force the Quarantine....back to or before 1969

The pics display the part of the nose in orbit were posted some months ago here on GT...

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:38 pm
GT Truther

Hi, MK!

My apologies for the delay in replying here - I've gotten a bit behind on my reading. You very kindly asked me for my comments on the "1947 nurse" text

Madame Karnak wrote:
I am reading an account of interactions with a being in 1947 from a nurse. ...

And I must concur with both Brightstar and your own thoughts: It makes a great story, but does not have the ring of truth. It may well be a pastiche assembled from a number of second and third-hand reports of various kinds and degrees of accuracy, but the underlying dystopian view of our entire reality existing as a prison within which we are helpless slaves :scared certainly does not mesh with any of my own experience! That sounds like someone's screenplay interpretation woven through and which is heavily biased toward fear and resentment of life.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:43 am
GT Truther

Post Found @ OM, Source A subfourm
The link was found here: [url]lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=unitednations&action=display&thread=4806&page=254[/url]

The Phenomenon of Anton Parks:

Has Anton Parks, French self-educated author, produced in Le Secret des Étoiles Sombres an epic accounting, a mythology, a saga of science fiction and heroic fantasy, or a "history" book?

Parks' work remains unclassifiable as it poses the essential questions: What was happening on the earth before the coming of man? What led to and provoked the advent of the human civilizations?

The author of Le Secret des Étoiles Sombres enthralls thousands of readers around the world with his epic report on the origin of human civilization. But let us not be mistaken: in this novelistic form, Parks may have restored to us our true genesis, that which figures in the Sumerian texts, clairvoyantly decrypted and presented without complexity.

Nexus Magazine (French Edition) Nos. 43-44, Spring-Summer 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parks' experiences began at the age of 14, in 1981, with a series of "flashes" that would occur at any hour of the day, and completely beyond his control. These eventually evolved into "visions" that took place from once to three times each day.

The visions seemed somehow to be related to or triggered by the ambient light at the time of their occurrence. The light in the visions had the same "spectrum" as the surrounding light. They came as "jets of light" from above, penetrating the top of his head, at the level of the "seventh principal chakra." They would instantly disconnect him from his surroundings and move him into complete scenes, including the aspect of sound.

He would find himself "inside" a certain being, and usually would find the same set of "personages" around him.

These living experiences would take from two to up to ten minutes. Yet if there were people around Parks at the time the visions occurred, they did not seem to notice that anything special had happened, which leads Parks to believe that he would have been gone for only a few seconds at most, in their time.

Parks struggled to comprehend the source of these visions, and their meaning. It was not until the end of the 90s and much research that he came to understand that they were related to the Sumerian civilization and to a language from which the Sumerian language emerged.

...It took some time to put order into all this history -- the different personages and their characters, their numerous names, the different races, the planets, the dimensions -- all that had not been clear at the beginning, especially since I was receiving the information via these disordered "flashes".

Order and comprehension came naturally over the course of years, without doubt due to the growing amount of information that I was able to accumulate.

And there was this sensation of "deja vu", of knowing or recognizing the personalities of the players.

It is a world apart, truly separate from ours, but so alive and, in spite of all, so close to us in many ways...

I discovered by chance the Sumerian literature very late, toward the end of 1999 and the beginning of 2000. Yes, that was a shock and above all a supreme motivation for me to write the Chronicles.

Certain places described in the Mesopotamian documents, and most of the the principal personages, are relatively in accord with what I received, but the tablets lack many details and numerous elements... and in fact not all is in accord with my "visions". The warp and woof of the story that I relate are found however on some clay tablets; this is why I have no doubt this "capacity" to interpret the symbolism of the Mesopotamian documents.
[N]

Parks also began to consider aspects of reincarnation theory in trying to comprehend what was happening to him.

The personage whose identity Parks assumed in his visions bore the name of "Sa'am," and it was Sa'am's "destiny" that Parks was retracing.

Sa'am belonged to a group of "reptilian" races known as the Gina'Abul, and these are the divinities who are written about on the Mesopotamian tablets.

Sa'am had a certain crystal that was called "Gírkù." The information that Parks was receiving was in some way coming from the crystal, which led him to wonder if the experience was being played out in his mind by the crystal or if he really was this "Sa-am" who owned it.

After many years of living with these visions, Parks found that they were taking too much of his life, and he began a process of reducing and blocking them. This took many months, but the phenomenon eventually disappeared, in 1991 around the time of the first Persian Gulf War.

Coming to terms with the experience, Parks decided that it was not necessary to know for certain if he truly was the Sa'am personage, although in the depths of his being he is convinced that it is so. Perhaps this was what led him to begin a study of ancient Mesopotamian texts. He and his associates were soon shocked to find that the history they related was practically identical to what he had received - or lived through - in his visions.

Pursuing an interest in the Sumerian language, and aided by his "flashes," Parks discovered the "linguistic code of the "gods".

Eventually what became most important was the need to write and publish the information he was gathering. He began this task in the period 2000-2001.

His work, when complete, will consist of six volumes, containing careful descriptions of what Parks experienced/received over a period of ten years, including transcripts of dialogs where appropriate, plus subsequent research inquiring into the possible validity of the visions. The latter are usually presented in the form of formal manuscripts and reports as appendices to the texts, and easily distinguishable from them.

``````````````````````````````````````````

The crystal Ugur (The GÍRKÙ)

My companion asked me to take out the cylindrical quartz crystal with reflections of greens and blues. I seized it and held it up, admiring it in all of its parts; it was of an extraordinary purity....

"This august crystal is a Gírkù (litt: holy epee in Sumerian). It possesses multiple functions and operates on the same principle as the ME. The entire history of the Amašutum is carefully recorded in it. It is also a frequency catalyst that transports on the three levels which make up the KIGAL and on the fourth dimension of the Angal.

"The Kingú-Babbar, the great Gina'abul albinos whom we also call the Imdugud, possess Gírkù in the form of crystal spheres that are a sort of combination of our common Gírkù and the crystalline stone that you hold in your hand.

"This crystal is capable of vibrating on certain frequencies with a quality contingent on the impulse that is sent to it.

"What you do not yet know, is that our ancient line held the mastery of the force of Níama as does our queen. The amount of heat exerted on this crystal by the Níama causes the basic vibration of a being to rise or descend, aligning her with the different planes of existence. In fact the Gírkù acts as a Gùrkur, but with considerably greater power, because it is an undressed crystal!

"This type of green quartz is unique; it is one of the purest stones that we know. It comes from the system of Gagsisá (Sirius).

"Finally, it is also a formidable weapon. It deploys its blade thanks to the Níama.

"This object belonged to our ancestors, the ancient Amašutum root race. Each and every one of us possesses one on Nalulkára. Our past deviations and our venue in the bosom of the Kadištu have not only removed from us our venom, but also the preprogrammed capacity to use the Gírkù that we previously possessed."

http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html

Douglas Adams

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:25 am
GT Truther

Shady, We have all noticed that polar bears are white. And in the artic so are rabit's, foxes, and a few other creatures. This is for protection. So with all the white creatures around now it makes me wonder just what is comming. Are we heading for an ice age?
I have also heard those old stories of creatures taking human form so to talk with man.

Shady Groves wrote:
White Stags through out Euripean Mythology and Folklore have always been considered omen's of Spirit Beings in the cover of animal form. Also an good luck Omen.

Very much akin to Native American belief in the White Buffalo.

Or has Harry Potter been waving his wand again invoking the Patronis! ;)

One thing is for certian though! We live in very interesting Spiritual Times :)

-------

Quote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233644/Pictured-Mythical-white-stag-forests-Gloucestershire.html#

Pictured: Mythical white stag found in the forests of Gloucestershire | Mail Online

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 2:07 AM on 07th December 2009

* Comments (33)
* Add to My Stories

White stags have long been associated with mythology and legend, an elusive yet magnificent beast.

King Arthur was left frustrated by his attempts to capture one, as were the Kings and Queens of Narnia, who chased the creature through the woods and found themselves tumbling out of a wardrobe.

But photographer Ken Grindle has managed to get a little bit closer, taking this picture of the animal in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire.
The White Stag was photographed by amateur photographer Ken Grindle near forests in Lydney, Gloucestershire

The White Stag was snapped by amateur photographer Ken Grindle near Lydney, Gloucestershire

The majestic wild animal - long associated with mystery and good luck - was filmed by the wildlife enthusiast.

Ken, 66, has been filming and photographing wildlife in the area for the past six years - but had never seen a white stag.

'I was very surprised to see it,' he said.

More...

* Rudolph's got competition! Crann the reindeer shows off his impressive antlers

'I was camped in a shelter and was really fortunate. It just strolled right in front of me and calmly wandered around.

'He is a beautiful creature and it's really nice to be able to show people who perhaps can't make it into woodland what beautiful animals roam out there.

'I was lucky to be able to get some footage of it as well as the battery on my camera was running out.

'I wasn't sure I'd actually got it until I got home.
Butchered: The white stag that was decapitated in October 2007. Its existence was kept secret in a bid to deter poachers

Butchered: This white stag was decapitated in 2007. Its existence was kept secret in a bid to deter poachers

'I take the pictures to share with everyone as a lot of people can't get out into the woods to see this.'

The Forest of Dean is thought to be home to an array of unusual and wild creatures including wild boar, big cats and white stags.

Retired builder Ken added: 'There's a lot of talk about big cats in the Forest and that really would be something to see.

'I managed to stand my ground when some wild boar came out into the path in front of me but it might be a bit different if I saw a big cat.'

Last year a white stag was spotted in the Scottish Highlands and was photographed by a member of a nature charity while she was on an expedition on the west coast.

Fran Lockhart, of the John Muir Trust, a charity which protects wild land, said she was "thrilled" to spot the majestic beast, which is closely identified with the unicorn.

In October 2007, a wild white stag was shot by poachers on the border between Devon and Cornwall, where horrified locals had known it by the name Snowy.

It was decapitated and its 300lb carcase found hanging from a tree in a yard.It is thought the stag's head, along with its antlers, had been claimed as a trophy and could be mounted and possibly sold for thousands of pounds.

White deer, closely identified with unicorns, have been potent figures in the mythology of many cultures.

It is said to be bad luck to kill one. According to the Scots legend, in 1128, David I, King of Scotland decided to go hunting on the Feast Day of the Holy Rood, against the wishes of his priest. While hunting he saw a huge white stag, or "hart", and while giving chase he was thrown from his horse.

The white hart charged forward to kill him, so David - son of Malcolm Canmore and St Margaret - called on God to save him. As the king grasped the hart's antlers, they miraculously turned in to a large cross, and the beast raised its head and vanished. Inspired by his vision, King David built a shrine to the Holy Rood - meaning Holy Cross - on the spot where the miracle occurred.

The ruin of Holyrood Abbey can still be seen today, at the foot of the Royal Mile next to Holyrood Palace. The White Hart Inn in Edinburgh's grassmarket, reputedly the oldest pub in the capital, took its name from the legend.

The Celts considered white stags to be messengers from the "other world" and their appearance was said to herald some profound change in the lives of those who encountered them.

In the Chronicles of Narnia, the White Stag is fabled to grant wishes to whoever catches him. And in the Arthurian legend, the white stag is the creature that can never be caught. King Arthur's repeatedly unsuccessful pursuit of the white stag represents mankind's quest for spiritual knowledge.

In Christianity a white stag was said to be instrumental in the conversion of the martyr Saint Eustace after he saw a vision of the animal that told him he would suffer for Christ.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 am
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Hi, MK!

My apologies for the delay in replying here - I've gotten a bit behind on my reading. You very kindly asked me for my comments on the "1947 nurse" text

Madame Karnak wrote:
I am reading an account of interactions with a being in 1947 from a nurse. ...

And I must concur with both Brightstar and your own thoughts: It makes a great story, but does not have the ring of truth. It may well be a pastiche assembled from a number of second and third-hand reports of various kinds and degrees of accuracy, but the underlying dystopian view of our entire reality existing as a prison within which we are helpless slaves :scared certainly does not mesh with any of my own experience! That sounds like someone's screenplay interpretation woven through and which is heavily biased toward fear and resentment of life.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers,

Selene

DEAR SELENE AND BRIGHTSTAR,

I have a completely different interpretation on the story above that will blow your mind. There is a lot of stuff breaking right now that is blowing the PTB's plans all to shreds. One , is that a Canadian broadcast company just broadcast a 9/11 report that is very credible and says that a bunch of Muslims could not have pulled it off...it required more professional, black ops experts.

CBC story

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1260228127
Tom Hennegan is tossing everybody to the wolves trying to get Americans to want to go back to GORE as the legitimate President.

divinecosmos.com
David Wilcox says that he has been told by "deep insiders" that the reason that we aren't travelling to space despite our FLEET of space going ships is to keep the riff-raff on the planet. This is very close to what Dr. Peter Beter said.

disclosureproject.org
Steven Greer says that we have anti-gravitic ships that are being used to fake UFOs and for other purposes. It is in his briefing to Obama

Gary McKinnon said that he found lists of "off-planet" officers on the NSA computers. Well, take a gander at the ships revealed by Ed Grimsley that appear to be (a) anti-gravitic, (b) flying above the earth at super speeds and (c) require infrared vision to see.

NOW, WHAT IF THE STORY ABOUT THIS BEING A PRISON COLONY IS TRUE, BUT WE ARE BEING KEPT HERE NOT BY ETS, BUT BY THE CREEPY POWER MAD ASSES THAT VIEW THEMSELVES AS GODS.

MK

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:

The story of White Buffalo Calf Woman

as told by Leonard Crow Dog.

One summer so long ago that nobody knows how long, the Oceti­Shakowin, the seven sacred council fires of the Lakota Oyate, the nation, came together and camped.

The sun shone all the time, but there was no game and the people were starving. Every day they sent scouts to look for game, but the scouts found nothing.

Among the bands assembled were the Itazipcho, the Without­Bows, who had their own camp circle under their chief, Standing Hollow Horn.

Early one morning the chief sent two of his young men to hunt for game. They went on foot, because at that time the Sioux didn't yet have horses. They searched everywhere but could find nothing.

Seeing a high hill, they decided to climb it in order to look over the whole country. Halfway up, they saw something coming toward them from far off, but the figure was floating instead of walking. From this they knew that the person was waken , holy.

At first they could make out only a small moving speck and had to squint to see that it was a human form. But as it came nearer, they realized that it was a beautiful young woman, more beautiful than any they had ever seen, with two round, red dots of face paint on her cheeks.

She wore a wonderful white buckskin outfit, tanned until it shone a long way in the sun. It was embroidered with sacred and marvelous designs of porcupine quill, in radiant colors no ordinary woman could have made.

This wakan stranger was Ptesan­Wi, White Buffalo Calf Woman.

In her hands she carried a large bundle and a fan of sage leaves. She wore her blue­black hair loose except for a strand at the left side, which was tied up with buffalo fur. Her eyes shone dark and sparkling, with great power in them.

The two young men looked at her open­mouthed. One was overawed, but the other desired her body and stretched his hand out to touch her.

This woman was lila waken, very sacred, and could not be treated with disrespect.

Lightning instantly struck the brash young man and burned him up, so that only a small heap of blackened bones was left. Or, some say that he was suddenly covered by a cloud, and within it he was eaten up by snakes that left only his skeleton, just as a man can be eaten up by lust.

To the other scout who had behaved rightly, the White Buffalo Calf Woman said: "Good things I am bringing, something holy to your nation. A message I carry for your people from the buffalo nation. Go back to the camp and tell the people to prepare for my arrival. Tell your chief to put up a medicine lodge with twenty­four poles. Let it be made holy for my coming."

This young hunter returned to the camp. He told the chief, he told the people, what the sacred woman had commanded.

The chief told the eyapaha, the crier, and the crier went through the camp circle calling: "Someone sacred is coming. A holy woman approaches. Make all things ready for her."

So the people put up the big medicine tipi and waited. After four days they saw the White Buffalo Calf Woman approaching, carrying her bundle before her. Her wonderful white buckskin dress shone from afar.

The chief, Standing Hollow Horn, invited her to enter the medicine lodge. She went in and circled the interior sunwise. The chief addressed her respectfully, saying: "Sister, we are glad you have come to instruct us."

She told him what she wanted done. In the center of the tipi they were to put up an owanka wakan, a sacred altar, made of red earth, with a buffalo skull and a three­stick rack for a holy thing she was bringing.

They did what she directed, and she traced a design with her finger on the smoothed earth of the altar. She showed them how to do all this, then circled the lodge again sunwise.

Halting before the chief, she now opened the sacred bundle. the holy thing it contained was the chanunpa, the sacred pipe.

White Buffalo Calf Woman held it out to the people and let them look at it. She was grasping the stem with her right hand and the bowl with her left, and thus the pipe has been held ever since.

Again the chief spoke, saying: "Sister, we are glad. We have had no meat for some time. All we can give you is water."

They dipped some wacanga, sweet grass, into a skin bag of water and gave it to her, and to this day the people dip sweet grass or an eagle wing in water and sprinkle it on a person to be purified.

The White Buffalo Calf Woman showed the people how to use the pipe. She filled it with chan­shasha, red willow­bark tobacco.

She walked around the lodge four times after the manner of Anpetu­ Wi, the great sun. This represented the circle without end, the sacred hoop, the road of life.

White Buffalo Calf Woman placed a dry buffalo chip on the fire and lit the pipe with it. This was peta-owihankeshini, the fire without end, the flame to be passed on from generation to generation.

She told them that the smoke rising from the bowl was Tunkashila's breath, the living breath of the great Grandfather Mystery.

The White Buffalo Calf Woman showed the people the right way to pray, the right words and the right gestures.

She taught them how to sing the pipe­filling song and how to lift the pipe up to the sky, toward Tunkashila, Grandfather, and down toward Grandmother Earth, to Unci, and then to the four directions of the universe.

"With this holy pipe," she said, "you will walk like a living prayer. With your feet resting upon the earth and the pipestem reaching into the sky, your body forms a living bridge between the Sacred Beneath and the Sacred Above.

Wakan Tanka smiles upon us, because now we are as one: earth, sky, all living things, the two legged, the four­legged, the winged ones, the trees, the grasses. Together with the people, they are all related, one family. The pipe holds them all together."

"Look at this bowl," said the White Buffalo Calf Woman." Its stone represents the buffalo, but also the flesh and blood of the red man.

The buffalo represents the universe and the four directions, because he stands on four legs, for the four ages of man.

The buffalo was put in the west by Wakan Tanka at the making of the world, to hold back the waters.

Every year he loses one hair, and in every one of the four ages he loses a leg. The Sacred Hoop will end when all the hair and legs of the great buffalo are gone, and the water comes back to cover the Earth.

The wooden stem of this chanunpa stands for all that grows on the earth. Twelve feathers hanging from where the stem­ backbone­ joins the bowl­. the skull­ is from Wanblee Galeshka, the spotted eagle, the very sacred who is the Great Spirit's messenger and the wisest of all who cry out to Tunkashila.

Look at the bowl: engraved in it are seven circles of various sizes. They stand for the seven ceremonies you will practice with this pipe, and for the Ocheti Shakowin, the seven sacred campfires of our Lakota nation."

The White Buffalo Calf Woman then spoke to the women, telling them that it was the work of their hands and the fruit of their bodies which kept the people alive. "You are from the mother earth," she told them. "What you are doing is as great as what warriors do."

And therefore the sacred pipe is also something that binds men and women together in a circle of love. It is the one holy object in the making of which both men and women have a hand.

The men carve the bowl and make the stem; the women decorate it with bands of colored porcupine quills.

When a man takes a wife, they both hold the pipe at the same time and red cloth is wound around their hands, thus tying them together for life.

The White Buffalo Calf Woman had many things for her Lakota sisters in her sacred womb bag; corn, wasna (pemmican), wild turnip.

She taught how to make the hearth fire. She filled a buffalo paunch with cold water and dropped a red­hot stone into it. "This way you shall cook the corn and the meat," she told them.

The White Buffalo Calf Woman also talked to the children, because they have an understanding beyond their years.

She told them that what their fathers and mothers did was for them, that their parents could remember being little once, and that they, the children, would grow up to have little ones of their own.

White Buffalo Calf Woman told them: "You are the coming generation, that's why you are the most important and precious ones. Some day you will hold this pipe and smoke it. Some day you will pray with it."

She spoke once more to all the people: "The pipe is alive; it is a red being showing."

"You have a red life and a red road. And this is the first ceremony for which you will use the pipe." You will use it to pray to Wakan Tanka, the Great Mystery Spirit."

"The day a human dies is always a sacred day. The day when the soul is released to the Great Spirit is another. Four women will become sacred on such a day."

They will be the ones to cut the sacred tree, the can­wakan, for the sun dance."

White Buffalo Calf Woman told the Lakota that they were the purest among the tribes, and for that reason Tunkashila had bestowed upon them the holy chanunpa. They had been chosen to take care of it for all the Indian people on this turtle continent.

White Buffalo Calf Woman spoke one last time to Standing Hollow Horn, the chief, saying, "Remember: this pipe is very sacred. Respect it and it will take you to the end of the road.

The four ages of creation are in me; I am the four ages. I will come to see you in every generation cycle. I shall come back to you."

The sacred woman then took leave of the people, saying: " Toksha ake wacinyanitin ktelo, I shall see you again."

The people saw her walking off in the same direction from which she had come, outlined against the red ball of the setting sun.

As she went, White Buffalo Calf Woman stopped and rolled over four times. The first time, she turned into a black buffalo; the second into a brown one; the third into a red one; and finally, the fourth time she rolled over, she turned into a white female buffalo calf.

A white buffalo is the most sacred living thing you could ever encounter.

The White Buffalo Calf Woman disappeared over the Horizon. As soon as she had vanished, buffalo in great herds appeared, allowing themselves to be killed so the people might survive.

From that day on, our relations, the buffalo, furnished the people with everything they needed, meat for their food, skins for their clothes and tipis, bones for their many tools.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:32 am
GT Truther

shane wrote:
Shady, fantastic vid.

I scour economic BB's...and have done so for 6 years. There's a crap-storm headed our way.

Some guys who are in reserve status in the services are beginning to talk to me....locally. Their short term (2-3 year) predictions are pretty grim based on what they're saying. Possible coup. That's why the O-man wants to shove as many troops out of CONUS as possible...the flip side of this is that Spetsnaz troops as well as other eastern European Special Operations troops are openly laughing at us now because for years they've been bankrolled / trained overseas....to go door to door here in the US and disarm the population.....while our troops who WOULD defend us....are jammed up overseas. Not good. The guys here still stateside know WTF is afoot....they are not happy. I say this not to instill fear... but the fact remains that local communities....and those who act together for the local common good.... are those who will fare best in the near future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are not enough troops on active duty, enough private contractors or ENOUGH MONEY to disarm the American populace.

Here are the numbers:

Active American military (everywhere) 2.3 million
Contractors: 1 million
DHS personnel: 700,000
All told: 4 million

AMERICAN PEOPLE: 300 MILLION

It did not work in Iraq and they only have rocks, sticks and some dynamite. Why would it work here? What is important is that people gather together and try to survive the bitter cold and hunger about to hit us.

MK

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi, MK –

You commented, per the 1947 nurse text:

Quote:
NOW, WHAT IF THE STORY ABOUT THIS BEING A PRISON COLONY IS TRUE, BUT WE ARE BEING KEPT HERE NOT BY ETS, BUT BY THE CREEPY POWER MAD ASSES THAT VIEW THEMSELVES AS GODS

With respect, I must disagree. I don't think our erstwhile PTB - in whatever form - actually have a rat's patootie to do with higher order matters. There’s no one ‘else’ – least of all some kind of semi-quasi-former humanoid/reptilian or otherwise “protogod” who limits our spiritual - and therefore higher dimensional – growth. It is my understanding of all spiritual and ‘higher’ truths that no one is keeping our souls imprisoned as such, and the degree of natural boundaries within this dimension have no nefarious purpose per se. That's the essential disinfo of the nurse text.

The ‘prison planet’ rubric -in my view - is a rather ham-fisted, or even *ironic* translation of the accurate concept that our free-spirited souls are temporarily held, or ‘imprisoned’ in these bodies and this physical dimension, nothing more.

Whatever “quarantine” or “pushback” we may be getting from other exoplanetary races – at whatever dimensional level – is due to our immature tendency to wantonly murder each other – and them. Also our totally misguided attempts to export nuclear weaponry off this planet. That is, the ET’s are willing to allow us to blow ourselves to smithereens if we choose, since they cannot interfere with our planetary politics, but they can invoke their own right of self-defense in prohibiting us from expanding our aggressions off-world with nuclear weaponry, which – as I understand it – blows permanent holes in the time/space continuum in ways that affects life at all dimensions.

Otherwise, they can teach, they can warn. But they cannot do for us what we need to do for ourselves. We are not victims of anything but our own intransigence and refusal to learn from our own experience.

And it is in learning to ‘do for ourselves’ spiritually and morally that we each earn the right to progress to the next higher level. If politics is changing on this planet, it is because we have chosen to act on some good advice. The ET's aren't going to do our job for us.

What we do with this life – how we respond to it - is our choice, always.

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:38 pm
GT Truther

Hi, Shane & MK -

Regarding the prospect of American (or any) troops going door-to-door to try to disarm Americans....?

:roflmao

I've been looking at some of these 'patriot' and 'survivalist' blogs. And half of the threads therein seem to consist of "How much ammo should I stock?","What kind of automatic is best?" and "Should I aim for the heart or the brain?"

The U.S. is far more armed, household to household per capita, than the entire rest of this planet put together..... Talk about a futile prospect! Seize American weapons....?

Sheesh.

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:49 pm
GT Truther

As I showed in those two videos we humanity are on the very cusp, very edge of Assent (or to use that christian term Rapture). The instant activation of our FULL dna and 64 elements there of.

Sorry for the French couldn't find a English version of this scene

I believe that Humanity is the ONLY Species in the Universe that was gifted this ability.

Look at our planet

We have so much LIFE on this Water world that we have microbes living deepest ocean volcanic vents that live off of pure sulfer to microbes living at the very edge of space itself in the very last inches of atmosphere and space. And Millions if not billions of lifeforms in between. Including us Humans. Each of those lifeforms on a single Quest to Evolve into higher state physical being and once achived possiblly Spiritaul Evolution Accent-ion.

Look at Mars

http://images.google.com/url?source=img ... hLiLty1Afg

NASA and PTB's are literally sending billion dollar probes to scrap the rocks for any hint any smallest hint of microbal life.. If they find even fossilized microbe dung they'd be estatically happy! To date they have found nothing. Nor do I suspect that they ever will, Not even 100 light years out from this planet Earth!

This can not be by mere accident, random evolutionary selection. A roll of the evolutionary dice. Because we have not found of ONE iota of LIFE outside of this planet. Not even on Mars itself though they are fevorishly looking. They will never find another Planet like ours.

Leading to only one possibility.

Earth was intelligently designed for a specified purpose. To possibly be a Nursery for the Eventual Angels and Devils of our Mythologies and respective faiths.

We may very well be the Nursery for Gods Angels...

Instead of J-Rod the in the Majestic Clean Sphere.. The REAL time traveller and human from the future might have been that very Light Being that appeared to that team of neanderthals known as Majestic Twelve (or what ever they may call themselves)

It would make sense for does not our respective faiths tell us that God and the Acceded beings live outside the confines of Space and Time (this physical universe) thus existence in a realm where Past, Present and Future have NO meaning to such a being? And thus simply walking across a room they may pass threw 20k, 100k or million years of time rippling off their bodys like whirling wips of air waves.

It would explain why we are of INTENSE interests for ET and Aliens.. They may have very well undergone evolution, "out there" achived sentient intelligence. But lacked the ciritual FINAL element to Assertion. Which we Earth have. And for which they will lye, cheat and steal for. As displayed by the Grays in abduction cases.

An it is this final criteria element they may be very well attempting in vain to breed and hybridize into their own species. Oh they may achive Hybrids come close, make a passable human. BUT that critical element WILL NEVER take root in them.

Because it was never intended for them.

Just some thoughts,

Shady

Quote:
Hi, MK –

You commented, per the 1947 nurse text:

NOW, WHAT IF THE STORY ABOUT THIS BEING A PRISON COLONY IS TRUE, BUT WE ARE BEING KEPT HERE NOT BY ETS, BUT BY THE CREEPY POWER MAD ASSES THAT VIEW THEMSELVES AS GODS

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Richard Hoagland: 1963 Dealey Plaza UFO Photos Found

Source: wfaa.com
http://www.wfaa.com/news/Historic-Photo ... 83872.html

http://www.wfaa.com/home/Historic-Photo ... 83872.html

22 Nov 09—FT WORTH, TX—A treasure trove of priceless photographs was recently found underneath Interstate 20 and Oak Grove in South Fort Worth by the Code Compliance illegal dumping team. The location is a well-known dumping ground monitored by the department and frequently checked.

Listen to Richard Hoagland explain the significance of the recently found Dealey Plaza photo in an interview with Rayelan Allan, 3 Dec 09.

http://halkinnaman.com/ed/audio_rr/2009 ... agland.mp3

Local officials said the pictures, which deal with Texas history, may have been stolen from the Tarrant County Black Historical and Genealogical Society five years ago.

Among the found photographs were images of President John F. Kennedy's motorcade just moments before his assassination, a young George H. W. Bush and Gwendolyn Brooks, the first African American to win a Pulitzer Prize.

The Code Compliance office of the city of Fort Worth is trying to determine who legally owns the photos.

Enlargement:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/Images/Los ... ncedA2.jpg

21 Nov 09—Richard C. Hoagland gave a lecture at the Secrets Conference in Arizona about President John F. Kennedy's Secret Space Program.

On the same day in Dallas, Texas, investigative researcher, Jim Marrs, gave a similar, if not identical presentation, which had been coordinated with Hoagland.

22 Nov 09—The photos were found under a bridge in South Ft Worth.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 pm
GT Truther

Bizarre Tongue-Eating Parasite Discovered Off the Jersey Coast

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/09 ... overed.php

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:08 am
GT Truther

MK and Selene...I'm not saying it would work, just parroting what was relayed to me.

I think all options are unfortunately being weighed now. what if a large percentage of our population was "immobilized" by sickness. The task might become much easier to accomplish.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 am
GT Truther

Post Anton Parks claims no evidence of Nibiru needing gold to pro
...their atmosphere. His research of the clay tablets finds nothing like that.

On Nibiru and Gold
Parks writes (Le Secret, Note 4):
We will see that the first humans on the African continent were procured over a period of several millennia for the purpose of mining gold for the "Celestial Bestiary."

In the course of your reading, you will learn why gold was so important for the Gina'abul. You will see that my ideas are totally original and absolutely to be distinguished from those put forward by independent researchers who claim to have read on the clay tablets (I must ask where???) that the Sumerian "gods" inhabited a planet named Nibiru (or Neberu) and that the gold served them as an active component in the fashioning of its atmosphere which no longer retained sunlight (sic!).

I don't know where this information came from, but quite clearly not a single clay tablet claims that Nibiru (or Neberu) is the original planet of the Sumerian "gods" called Anunna [see Races]; on the contrary, the only celestial habitation that is mentioned, quite rightly, is Dukù of which we will speak again and again.

Note also that Dukù is actually the name of a planet, but also became the name of an orbiting habitat that the Celestial Bestiary, once confined to the Earth, constructed in order to survive. The Sumerians used this same name to designate chapels in the ancient cities of Eridu and Nippur. These cult places symbolized the terrestrial manifestation of the "primordial hills" of the "gods." In the second work of this series, we will equally evoke the Dukug of which the sense is strictly the same and which was the name of the mountain where the Celestial Bestiary established itself at the edge of the Mesopotamian plain.
_____

The information about the Gina'abul's use of gold, to which Parks refers, is given on our page Twilight of the Age of Heroics.

Douglas Adams

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next