It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:19 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: Pickering Bros. and Alpha-Sources
:crylaugh This one has me laughing endlessly every time I think about it.....

Crackajack wrote:

First we had Source A. Now we have.............

SAUCE A-1 Image

:spit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now MK I'm in agreement with what you write here, even though I hadn't considered that angle before regarding Russia as a "test subject" in the manner you describe.....it's well thought-out:

MK wrote:
Dear Selene and Shady,

I think that the answer is pretty straight-forward. The Illuminati are worried because THEY CREATED THE RELIGIONS themselves and if it becomes clear that religion is a control mechanism, the people will be pissed at THEM. They don't give a rat's ass about the churches, temples or mosques and their inhabitants, they worry about what happens when people find out that they have been lied to.

Russia was a test of running a country without the civilizing and moderating influence of religion. It turns out that if you take away the God/good and evil paradigm, people become extremely self-serving, deceptive and impossible to control or motivate just with money. Patriotism works only as long as everybody benefits to some extent. The problem is that when running scams of this size, somebody always figures out the scam and has to be cut in for a share. Over decades, the number cut in gets larger and larger until it is impossible to support the conspirators (the many now collected) in the style that they all want to be accustomed. Eventually, supporting the greed of the conspirators is what topples the society. Religion and shame are the only mechanisms that keep the conspiracy from growing too rapidly. This has been true since the Babylonians.

What is funny about the current circumstances is that greed and capitalism have made it impossible to put the genie back into the bottle. It is impossible for the PTB to control the population any more, because the world requires the population to be literate to function and literacy makes it impossible to control the belief structure of the population. Religions serve as a general check on the population's belief structure, but even they don't work that well right now, because the move to get rid of them and launch the newest version of this planet-wide control was attempted prematurely.

NOW THE POPULATION IS AWAKE, AWARE, DISTRUSTFUL AND ANGRY. They have been stolen from in anticipation of their imminent deaths from Planet X and those deaths did not occur. I think that the stage is being set by the controllers to sweep the stage clean.

But in this piece you wrote later, you argue against the hybrids (those humanoids that are allegedly the by-product of 'abductions' of humans and the Zeta contingent given authority by the local universal elders who are responsible for the maintenance of our uniquely 'quarantined' status):

MK wrote:
MK: The Hybrids are not going to replace us. Please understand that we did not need to get their genes in order to progress as far as I can tell. That is a lie. What is happening is not because of their genes. It is something that was supposed to happen to us.

REMEMBER WHAT THE FIRST VISITORS OFFERED EISENHOWER/ROCKEFELLER? They said that they would not give us technology, but they would give us help to grow spiritually. THAT IS BECAUSE WHAT IS BURIED IN OUR UNIMPROVED DNA CAN DO WHAT TECHNOLOGY CANNOT ACCOMPLISH. If our leaders had not been greedy, powermongering and short-sighted, they would have taken the spiritual route and we would not be in the mess that we are right now.

....They may be beings that come back to this time in the future to try to undo what they have done to themselves.

Those are just my opinions.

MK

My contrast; yes, we didn't "need" their DNA to make it to where we are today, we needed the DNA of other ET races that were given the reins/rights/responsibilities/obligations during previous transformational periods (usually during poleshifts, as the Creator had intelligently designed the cycles), and even those races allegedly used DNA from races different yet again from themselves or the indigenous population. Once the chaos settled, we were left to our own devices to basically 'raise' ourselves, and in many respects we've done a pretty fantastic job. Not perfect, obviously, but a long way from cavemen/hunter-gatherers that grunt and wear but loincloths and appoint hierarchies based only on physical acumen and brute cunning. So now we are at a point where we are about to go through the next transformation, some might say the last even, and yet there seems to be only 2 schools of thought - with a tiny segment that suggest otherwise and gets pilloried for it as if it's somehow "anti-human" to suggest it.

One school, which controls the MSM, holds that there are no such thing as 'abductions', other than malevolent humans bent on pedophilia or necrophilia. The other school seems to engage in knee-jerk reaction to "evil aliens" who are abducting with evil intent, who wantonly trample on inviolable human rights not to be interfered with as if those 'abducted' are abducted against their will. Is this the school of thought you belong to then? Are we helpless and vulnerable to ongoing attacks from these "evil aliens" who are constantly impinging on the otherwise-observed 'Prime Directive' of non-interference? Are they somehow allowed to do this despite the vigilance of the 'benevolent aliens' who are supposed to be enforcing the 'quarantine' or state of non-interference?

I'm just curious as to what you base this on, as well as the claim that the "first" aliens to greet Ike were the "good guys". How do you know this to be true, and not the other way around? I know it is your opinion, but I can tell you what I base my opinion on, which is that the folks first approaching MJ-12 were the ones offering gifts of technology, whereas those that came afterwards claimed that no, they would not give us technology because that's not what we needed, we needed spiritual advancement, as you pointed out. Why is that more logical? Because the basic premise is that we were not to be interfered with at ALL, but since their is an ongoing and eternal war between selfishness and selflessness, those wanting to harvest souls bent towards exalting the self would be the first ones to break the Rule of Non-Interference to make promises to the local human PTB in order to seduce their souls into choosing their preferred path. The selfless ones, dedicated to the larger mission of developing spiritual entities for the greater good of the Creation, then had to get permission to also interfere in our 3D reality and make their OWN case. Which wasn't quite as exciting or alluring as the false promises sung by the sirens of Self. Still, they made a sufficient case to demonstrate they weren't powerless and should be reckoned with. But I digress; I would like your opinion on why you think the 'good guys' would be the first ones to have made conscious contact with Majestic.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Aye DonD...the last days experiment..
The Golden Calf testing in the sky.
They failed....again...
Thus, this must have initiated another great salvaging act instead of the Grand Graduation that was intended through endless teachings about why we should have held on to our faith that restores the shining image and similtude of a lower evolutionary species. I take comfort in the Heaven showing us how we've not been abandoned. The world needs to realize how significant the message.
It's importance pertains to every last one of us.
It's why we're here in our assisted perfecting...to realize.

Dex

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:46 pm
GT Truther

Dear Everybody especially Don Dep,

Where do I get all my ideas about aliens? Good question. I get them from a number of sources. I read a great deal as you might have figured out and I think even more deeply about the things that I read.

There are accounts of interactions with beings from elsewhere all over the world. According to a book by Andrew Lloyd (Dark Star), contact between us and those not from here has been going on for thousands of years. I have been to Nasca and seen the drawings and the homes of the Incas. I have read all the abduction stories and the many stories about encounters with beings from elsewhere. I have seen the many many videos of unique beings encountered by the people of South and Central America. I read a lot of the Kolbrin, two books called the "books of light" discovered by some special ops guys in Ireland. Most don't realize it, but Ireland is one of the countries that hold the key to this mystery as do Israel, Italy, the US, Egypt and China. I only say this because these are the countries with the most visible remnants of distinct other culture. I have also read a lot of books on Anthropology and religious anthropology. In between all of these things, I read a lot of science, particularly about genetics.

When I was younger, I found the subject of UFOs interesting, but I was not fascinated by it. It struck me as completely obvious that there were other beings in the universe that were intelligent. It was not until 2003 that I began to have these COMPULSIONS TO STUDY THIS TOPIC. I studied UFOlogy and world history, particularly that of the Nazis and the Elite quite extensively.

Time after time, I would find things out and although what I found out startled many people, I never accepted the various "explanations" that were tendered about why something was the way that it was. I kept looking until things made sense. This is why I could never buy the old "They do it because they are (a) crazy (b) Muslim extremists or (c) snapped." People do everything for a few distinct and well defined reasons (generally known to them) that are rooted in history. Almost everything that people do has something to do with their personal view of themselves and the world. Everyone is trying to fit into the world in a way that is harmonious to their own self-image. This is not service to self, it is the natural outgrowth of every person's desire to be a better them. Those who are extremely altruistic are the same in this regard as the very self-involved. This is my observation from years of watching people. Most of what I now know, I have been guided to find and understand. Some of what I believe is just something that some force somewhere has lead me to know. The latter, I could not explain if my life depended upon it.

I share these things because I want to explain what brought me to the school of thought that I pursue these days. Since I am in an ongoing search for the truth, I may change my thoughts on things at any time, but where I stand right now on the entire ET issue is this:

We are being visited by beings outside of this planet. There are many kinds of them. They come to earth because it is a nursery for the universe's school of souls. Beings on this planet are from many sources INCLUDING INDIGENOUS "PRIMATES" or less advanced humans. These beings were not less advanced in brain power or character, but in the tools that they used. They come here to shape the animus or soul that will go forth into the universe. Just like volcanoes produce ash, destruction and death along with new land, diamonds, rubies and other precious stones, so this nursery produces both good and bad souls. Good ones go on to learn more things and become more elevated beings. Bad ones recycle or go to other nurseries on the bottom level. It is an endless font of creation yet contained. In order to produce good beings, there has to be exposure to good and bad ideas. Good beings get better at figuring out which one is which. There probably is not just one nursery here either...from what I have read, I believe that there are many cultivating different kinds of souls.

I believe the nursery theory because it is one of the few things that makes sense.

Indigenous people the world over have legends about these visitations and they are worth listening to.

Indigenous people talk about visitors who taught them not to fight, but to reason to solve their problems. They taught them how to care for the land, gave them basic rules and admonished them NOT TO WAR but to care for the earth. (Hopis were told about the no war clause) If they did what they were supposed to and resisted the impulse to kill every white man that they saw. Prior to the visit of the Peacemaker/White Buffalo woman, the plains tribes fought all the time. The peacemaker stopped this practice. Now, since they were allowed to fight to learn that it was a wasteful and stupid activity, I am going to assume that these are the ground rules for all humans. We are allowed to fight until we sicken of it and then we are schooled in "not fighting."

The Native Americans have repeatedly done their duties. They have warned of the "gold" sickness, the illness of materiality, the wrongness of lewd behavior and war. They have told us that the Grandfather, the Peacemaker and the other beings that they are in psychic contact with are angry about the destruction of the world's natural beauty.

They talk about the True White Brother who will come back. Right now, they are expecting him. The Hopis have said that the Pleiedes and beings from Orion will come first...more than likely. They have said that there will be a great sweeping away of the society in the US and elsewhere.

I believe them.

Now, I believe that there are good ETs (aliens) and bad ones. I am not at all convinced that not all the Zetas are good. In fact, I can guarantee that most are not. I have read their postings for a while now and see very little compassion in them. I see a lot of arrogance and impatience even contempt. They want this planet for themselves and their offspring so that they can overrun the galaxy. Any group that shows up and secretly starts changing the genetics of another group is not benign. I say this, because it is clear to me that our DNA is a homing beacon that spans every dimension and planet in which the being that we are is embedded. Our DNA is what holds the many layers of our being together. Changing it can cause us to lose parts of ourselves forever.

I am sure that there is a God spirit who is the author of our DNA. He wrote that book and he is the only one that can bring about "revisions" that will not alter the balance of the forces that has created the unique being that is each and every one of us.

Among those that I know personally have been altered genetically to be members of the NEW WORLD ORDER of whatever they are, I have seen the diagonal pupils, the triangular irises, the strange ebb and flow of the shape of their faces and teeth. (Sometimes they get a snagger-like vampire tooth that pushes its way past their self-control). Experiencing these things has brought me face to face with the "zeta" mentality. These people view Zetas and Draconians as one entity. Maybe they are cousins, I don't know. They are very loyal to each other and very contemptuous of humans.

From what I can see the Zetas interacting with our world are not good regardless of what they say about their motivation. Contrast their behavior with that of the visitors to the indigenous people. Those visitors never told them that they had to be "altered" to move forward into the future. Those visitors told the Native Americans to change their behaviors. Those VISITORS APPEARED TO THE ENTIRE TRIBE OR ENOUGH OF THEM TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT THEY WERE VISITING. THEY DID NOT STEAL GENETIC MATERIAL FROM THEM OR PERFORM EXPERIMENTS OR TAKE THEIR HORSES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

There have been other people who have been "visited" such as Billy Meier, James Gilliland, an Italian professor and others. Many of them have written books about their experiences. NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE reported being experimented on or having genetic materials borrowed. Not one reported that they were told that they were going to have to "change genetically" in order to live on their own planet.

None of you want to live in the world that they want to create. Read this article about Dubai which was one of their "money shelters" until just recently. http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/co ... 64368.html FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THEM AND READ ABOUT THOSE THAT THEY PRAISE, DUBAI WAS THEIR TEST BED FOR THEIR "new world." You won't like it.

I have not seen as much activity from them recently and I FEEL IN MY INTUITIVE CORE that they (the ones called the SOS Zetas and Lizard folks) are not in control anymore. That is why the postings on the zetatalk board have taken on a slightly different tone. The plan to take everybody over is being revealed and the anger will be immense when it becomes clear what was planned.

From what I have seen, there are good ETs who come here to instruct us and whom I would love to meet. There are also ET with their own agendas that aren't interested in the welfare of mankind.

For me, the determination is simple. Those that come and want to treat humans like cattle and belittle who we are--are not good. Those that come to help us become better beings are good.

In this vein, I will tell you that some of the postings that I have read on Leading Edge are not coming from "instructive" ETs. The Native Americans and the indigenous people always report that a MORAL code is expected of all beings. This moral code includes fidelity and monogamy as well as modesty. It also included not killing, not stealing, not warring or fighting and taking care of the land and fellow human beings. Moral codes not only teach discipline, they reduce inter group conflict. By contrast, encounters with the beings who interacted with the DoD are all in favor of licentuous behavior.

Those are my thoughts. I am willing to be convinced that Zetas are good if they begin to do things to help mankind better itself..not treat us like livestock and artificially inseminate us and implant us with their new and improved "get."

MK

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
I am no expert but it almost looks like a particle beam weapon :dunno

I found a lot of these spiral things on Youtube. Some where supposed to be missile launches, but small disk-shaped objects appeared at the end of the contrail and took off in a completely wrong trajectory--so I doubt that story.

Think about what L2L is saying. HAARP, scalar or particle beam weapons will heat the air where they are aimed. This heating (just like that of tornadoes and hurricanes) will cause turbulence and air swirling. As the air moves in this swirling pattern, it is hit repeatedly by this energy that lights up water in the air, evaporates it and causes something like a rainbow. I imagine that there are other chemical /molecular reactions occurring that are also contributing colors.

I do find it somewhat odd that these took place right after a successful photon blast at the Hadron Collier. I have to report feeling very energized the day of the photon test. I don't know why, but I just had all kinds of energy and I felt like I was vibrating throughout my entire body. I did not know until that evening that there was a test of the collider.

Am I the only one getting the up and own frequency things? The sensation is like my entire body is humming all at once.

MK

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Helvetic wrote:
Happy Birthday, Shady!! :whip

Dear Shady,

Happy B-day!!!! :candle :candle :candle :candle Here are some lights, :banana :elephant some dancers and a waiter for your day. :beer

I am sending these to ease the pain of that chick with the whip!

MK

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
mjc

It seems from the posting below a similar spiral display was seen in China...

Cross posting:

Thanks for posting this Dex. Apparently it's not the only such
light-spiral to have appeared. Another similar report comes from China.
(See:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbg30b ... norwa_tech -
unfortunately the video is in Chinese.)

What can they be? The next stage on from crop formations perhaps?

Regan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Everybody,

Here are some interesting things for comparison to the spiral including a missile launch (?) that is very odd. I think that tonight is Jesse Ventura's 9/11 show on Conspiracy Theory. Just wanted to mention it.

MK

WORMHOLES?

This highly controversial footage is an alleged missle launch from Vandenberg Air Force Base.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al11l5SwhAk

Weird sky phenomenon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0VpEpxz6ek

Spiral in crop circle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCNaAJgSeqE&feature=fvsr

Odd vivid globules of color in Australian sky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qK4Ds6ju98

Probable HAARP or Scalar weapons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMTSDzU ... re=related

Hologram
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hb_Vx36 ... re=related

Laser from high altitude interplanetary planes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5W1GFpuUTc

A definite non-laser
http://eceti.org/EcetiUFOPhotos/beam.jpg

“star sign” Matreya crap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3PV6EPq ... re=related

“star sign” Matreya crap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qme54UqH ... re=related

From Share International—a precursor for Matreiya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rM-9krs ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYTdHtaCP0k&feature=fvsr
Holography, a technique for obtaining 3-dimensional images, involves an interference pattern between 2 sets of single-wavelength light waves. A single laser beam is split into two parts, one to illuminate the object, the second part (called the reference beam) is reflected by a mirror. The two beams meet forming an interference pattern, which is developed to form a hologram. This hologram can be used to re-create a 3-dimensional image of the original object. According to a comprehensive report by Canadian investigative journalist, Serge Monast, entitled Project Blue Beam, this holographic technology used in conjunction with hi-tech, mind-control weapons utilizing the effects of radio-frequency waves upon the brain, is capable of projecting an image in the sky and causing collective thought to convince people they are seeing an alien invasion or the second coming of Christ.

The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a movie screen space-based, laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to every part of the planet, in every language, in every dialect according to region. Specifically, the show will consist of laser projections of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving different images according to predominating regional/national religious faiths. No area will be excluded. With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space, astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned Messiah in spectacularly convincing lifelike realness. The various saviors will then merge into one after "correct" explanations of the mysteries, prophecies, and revelations will have been disclosed. This event will occur at a time of great political and general tumult.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
L2L wrote:
Sorry to hear about your health troubles Don get well soon, we will be thinking of you!

I'll echo what L2L has said, Don. Hope you're back on your feet soon. :santa

Dear DonDep,

Food grade diatamaceous clay can help clean up the body and blood stream. It might help. Also, you might try vitamin E to dissolve clots and eliminate pinching throughout the system. I hope you feel better--it sounds awfully painful.

MK

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
More on the Norway Spiral Light:

Cliff High of halfpasthuman.com reports on Jeff Rense radio last evening that his contacts in Russia are saying that the Russian claim that the spiral light was caused by a faulty missile launch is a cover story (no surprise!) for a demonstration of a matter-destroying HAARP-based weapon.

His version of the “real story” is that the device is an “ether destroyer” - an “origin of matter destroyer” - of some type and its demonstration was meant as a deliberate warning to the world governments and military attending the Copenhagen climate conference: We can destroy your weapons.

The Russians, he says, are covering up other work in their HAARP research. The focal point of the blue light led back to a Russian HAARP installation in Kamchatka and the point of the demo was not the spiral or the blue light, but the large black hole that opened in its center - a gap in the matter of the universe. Apparently there was a local gravitational dip observed as the hole opened – the Finns saw their instruments breaking due to the distorted local gravity.

Makes sense to me – I thought it was kinda “sniffy” :hmm that the Russians were so quick and forthcoming to say ‘Ooops. My bad rocket...’ the next day. Hah. They have never before admitted to top secret military failure, have they? Why now? Because, of course, whatever was intended here to the PTB was Mission Accomplished – and the rest of us sheeple can go away and keep baaahing and gawking.....

Here’s the relevant section of the interview, which is part 4 of 4

And here’s part one of the whole interview:

Cheers,

Selene

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Selene,

Thanks for the info. I thought the same thing when they "announced" that it was a "rocket" launch. I found out from some of the folks over at Rumor Mill that the are HAARP installations in Norway, Sweden and France and probably others that we don't know about. After watching Jesse Ventura's HAARP experts reveal the extremely destructive power of HAARP, I am very concerned about these weapons being used.

ALSO, BIG NOTE TO EVERYBODY. BENJAMIN FULFORD ANNOUNCED THAT THERE WAS GOING TO BE A BLOCKADE OF THE US AND THE WEST TO TRY AND GET THEM TO BEHAVE AND STOP DOING THINGS TO DESTROY THE FINANCES OF THE EARTH.

Just a couple of days ago, it was announed that the UN might stop ocean travel as an environmental protection. Do you smell coverup?

MK

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Aye..a good word for Orfeo Angelucci, from someone who's had some familiarity with him. The Contactee who wrote the book "Secret of the Saucers"
Thought I'd share this with you.

Dex

Cross posting:

Hello!

As a child, I actually witnessed Oreo's presentation, somewhere in
southern California.
I remembered it all this time....I must have been 8 or 9 at the time......
and for some reason today, remembered and googled his name.

I have read his Contact Story, and I just wanted to say thank you for
continuing this site, and furthering his message.

A child believes, or at least is open, to everything.
My folks were searching at the time, and I was exposed to a great deal
of UFO information. I thank god and all the universe for that blessing.

Please, if there are newsletters, or publications available....
I really did see him back then, and still remember his effervescence.

Blessings, and Peace to this world...................Carol

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Happy Belated Birthday Shady. :candle :candle :candle :elephant :banana I hope you had a great day!

Don, keep that leg above the level of your heart. Been there twice, second one was pretty minor compared to the first infection. I couldn't even stand anyone near my foot, it was that painful!!

Hope your not in too much pain and you have some good reading material.

Get well soon, your going to want to be better for the Xmas season.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
I would like your opinion on why you think the 'good guys' would be the first ones to have made conscious contact with Majestic.

I think that ones (STO)that start the contact were from Rosswell, New Mexico...in july of 1947:
Quote:
Their conclusions were that at least one alien craft had crashed in the Roswell vicinity, that aliens, some possibly still alive, were recovered, and that a massive cover-up of any knowledge of the incident was put in place.
(1)

But the others dead bodies (STS) were from Corona, New Mexico...on june 1947.

(1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_Incident

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Regarding Time Travel Activity Question on ZT/NL:
Quote:
Hi, Nancy and Zetas! The Zetas have stated that time travel is not possible. Is it possible for individuals to manipulatetime and use such ability to thwart STS activities? If such ability exists, is it learned or some sort of natural ability? Is this ability feared by the elite who expect retribution from those they have injured?

SOZT
Time travel is not allowed except by authorization by the Council of Worlds. This is thus not something you learn and use to avoid confronting STS attacks. Mankind does NOT have this ability, despite frauds and bragging.
EOZT
(1)

:yamon

(1)
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 942447/pg6

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

We keep hearing about this Council of the Worlds which supposedly prevents certain ET races doing this or interfering with that. It sounds very idealistic and presumably similar to the idea of the UN in monitoring and policing aggressive actions etc of one nation to another (not that the UN in reality does very much and is not necessarily impartial at times!)

But how would this Council prevent negative ETs from interfering on another planet? Presumably by force as hostile nations aren't surely going to abide by any ruling they disagree with just because some appointed (by whom?) body says they should? Yet we hear all this 'star trek' stuff from NL/ZT .....I'm not convinced there is such a benign overseeer frankly. And if there is, they appear not to have much clout when push comes to shove, if we are being farmed by Zetas/greys intent on building the next hybrid human model come the supposed poleshift.

I agree with Madam Karnak there, stealing someone's DNA to secretly build a 'new model' is not a benign action. It is hostile. And I don't buy all the 'we are doing it for the greater good', for higher purpose come a world disaster etc. Without informed consent of a majority who consciously choose to take part? I know some people believe abductees chose themselves before incarnation to take part in this hybrid programme as part of their soul path. But I tend to make a judgement based on what is actually taking place and that is undercover, hidden, and so sinister so far as I can see. And of course we only have Leider's word of course, from her supposed STO Zetas. Most regulars here know what I think of that so I'll say no more - each to their own.

I do think there is a crunch point to come soon, but disclosure will not be offered by any PTB here or by any ET race currently active in cahoots with any NWO agencies at it stands now. I rather think my money is on their hand being forced, and they have no option but to 'fess up', likely by some surprise event.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:25 am
GT Truther

Worth a read through to keep a balanced perspective.... :sherlock

http://blog.2012pro.com/2012/nibiru-and ... nd-answers

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:59 am
GT Truther

Bill & Kerry/Project Camelot current view on Dan Burish/Crain :

http://projectcamelot.org/Bill_Ryan_Ker ... 2009_3.mp3

Go around 10 minutes into the discussion.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:25 pm
Site Admin

Thanks Cyberbird, who is the interviewer?

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Rayelan Allan from Rumor Mill Radio.

The entire 3 hours interview is here. http://projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:34 pm
Site Admin

Thanks again

Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:

Three days ago I had a dream about a white buffalo. It was at least 2000 lbs. I don't know why I mention
this other than I have been having a number of strange dreams. The same night I had a dream of the white
Buffalo I also had a dream of a white piramid with a spiral path leading to a top which was as bright as the
sun. So bright was this that it was to bright to look at.

On a differing note, My cursor has been blinking very oddly which tells me that someone has added a keystroke
logger to my PC. I am not surprised, they still find a need to follow me where ever I go.

Lets see if I can actually post. They made it so I couldn't post from my Opera Browser, Lets see if MSIE will
hork...

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:41 pm
GT Truther

more Exobiology...

Indian scientists detect signs of life on Moon

Quote:
Bangalore: Scientists at the Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) are on the brink of a path-breaking discovery. They may have found signs of life in some form or the other on the Moon.

They believe so because scientific instruments on India's first unmanned lunar mission, Chandrayaan-1, picked up signatures of organic matter on parts of the Moon's surface, Surendra Pal, associate director, Isro Satellite Centre (Isac), said at the international radar symposium here on Friday.

Organic matter consists of organic compounds, which consists of carbon -- the building block of life.

It indicates the formation of life or decay of a once-living matter.

Pal said the signatures were relayed back to the Bylalu deep space network station near Bangalore by the mass spectrometer on board the Indian payload, the moon impact probe (MIP), on November 14, 2008.

The relay of data happened moments before it crashed near the Moon's south pole. The MIP was the first experiment of the Chandrayaan-1 mission, which was launched on October 22, 2008.

Pal, however, did not elaborate, but concluded saying "the findings are being analysed and scrutinised for validation by Isro scientists and peer reviewers".

"It is too early to say anything," said the director of Isro's space physics laboratory R Sridharan, who is heading the team of MIP data analysis and study. He, however, did not deny the finding.

DNA later inquired with other senior Chandrayaan-1 mission scientists, who not only confirmed the finding, but gave further details.

"Certain atomic numbers were observed that indicated the presence of carbon components. This indicates the possibility of the presence of organic matter (on the Moon)," a senior scientist told DNA.

Interestingly, similar observations were made by the US's first manned Moon landing mission, the Apollo-11, in July 1969, which brought lunar soil samples back to Earth. But due to a lack of sophisticated equipment then, the scientists could not confirm the finding.

However, traces of amino acids, which are basic to life, were found in the soil retrieved by the Apollo-11 astronauts.

The Chandrayaan-1 scientists, at present, are analysing the source of origin of the Moon's organic matter. "It could be comets or meteorites which have deposited the matter on the Moon's surface; or the instrument that landed on the Moon could have left traces," a senior space scientist said.

"But the presence of large sheets of ice in the polar regions of the Moon, and the discovery of water molecules there, lend credence to the possibility of organic matter there," he said.
(1)

(1)
http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report_ ... on_1322785

:popcorn

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sunday, December 13, 2009
The IMF sold Gold plated tungsten bars to India ?!
Gold-plated tungsten bars scandal is about to erupt

it looks that a big part of Gold bars in Banks vaults are in fact tugsten plated gold , the scandal is just starting to leak and it could cause the burst of the Gold bubble , if the general public starts losing faith in the gold not being able to spot the real from the fake cause it wouldn't be too difficult to make convincing fake gold bars out of gold-plated tungsten (which costs $30 a pound compared to $12,000 a pound for gold).

Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: The following is a most wonderful interview.

http://216.18.197.204/audio/Bill_Ryan_P ... entral.mp3

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
22 Stories Underground: Iron Mountain’s Experimental Room 48
December 9th, 2009

Definitely DO NOT miss the image gallery that goes along with this story.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/ ... nderground

http://cryptogon.com/?p=12551

Via: Computerworld:

Down a road that winds through the rolling hills of western Pennsylvania, just across from a cow pasture, the bucolic scenery of Butler County is interrupted by a high chain-link fence topped with razor wire.

Cars entering the compound are channeled into gated lanes before being searched by a guard. A short distance beyond the security point, the road disappears into a gaping hole in a cliff face. The hole is sealed off by the thick, steel bars of a tall sliding gate controlled by guards carrying semiautomatic pistols. They are protecting a 25-foot-high passage that leads 22 stories down to Iron Mountain’s main archive facility, which takes up 145 acres of a 1,000-acre abandoned limestone mine.

Among dozens of red steel doors inserted in the rock face along corridors that create an elaborate subterranean honeycomb, you’ll find Room 48, an experiment in data center energy efficiency. Open for just six months, the room is used by Iron Mountain to discover the best way to use geothermal conditions and engineering designs to establish the perfect environment for electronic documents.

Room 48 is also being used to devise a geothermal-based environment that can be tapped to create efficient, low-cost data centers.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:47 pm
GT Truther

So scientists in general have poo poo'ed the Casimir Force or what is commonly referred to as the source for Zero Point Energy one this is for certain the back door has just swung wide open. In an amazing article (amazing for some because of the condemnation powered anything, from the general science community) Argonne National labs is experimenting with Casimir powered nanoscale devices. This is where it gets interesting. Imagine those wonderful chips which now majikly now don't need to be powered because they are absorbing energy from the vacuum of space. This means they can now insert bio-electric chips in a living organism and they will continue to function. This is 15 year old technology ! The chips I have told you about that have been created for various nefarious venues are in fact powered by Zero Point Energy. We are lead to believe that these new chips are the cutting edge while the truth is something other than what they have published. Here is a link which takes about ZPE power nanoscale chips.

http://www.rdmag.com/News/2009/12/Materials-Casimir-force-to-be-controlled-in-NEMS/

All those who think that the RFID in that comes with the Flu Shot is just an innocuous chip think again. We are on the edge of a brand new era where eugenics is become one of the hot points of the future.

Observation: Being that Gee-Dubya Bush was dead set opposed to stem cell research doesn't mean that he didn't condone this research through the black projects. Genetic enhancements are part of the the NWO plan. Those who can afford to be enhanced will be the first to become "Other than Human". My observation is that when they decry stem cell research on religious grounds, I believe this was just an excuse to keep life giving / life saving technology away from the unwashed masses. Excuse me for not taking a bath in that non-sense..

:candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:13 pm
GT Truther

Nice tv interview:

We need more pilots to come forward !

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:06 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 37  Next