It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:19 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Dondep wrote:
Madame Karnak wrote:
To summarize everything that I have said:

One, I learned about Nibiru, CMEs and poleshifts from people affiliated with NASA itself so they do know more than they are telling the public.

Two, I forgot to mention this, but one of the things that was a big tip-off to me was the incessant "continuity planning" by the government. If almost everybody is dead, why do we need a government? It makes absolutely no sense unless there is a bigger agenda such as repopulating the earth with NON-HUMANs

Three, the hybrids and reptilian-based aliens that I have met don't like humans at all. They like to eat humans and they enjoy video violence. There are many of them still here. I have not read anything about the Zetas planning to deal with that issue. The Zetas don't seem nice or kind to me. They sound pompous and arrogant. They don't see anything wrong with what they are doing by stealing genetic material and creating hybrids. I do. I also don't think that they are improving humanity by making it into a hive-mind controlled by their agenda.

Four, I read in the Zetatalk recently that people cannot cure others with their minds. That is completely untrue and there are tons of studies from Princeton's PEAR lab to prove it. I don't think that we need second-hand Zeta DNA to become smarter or better. We just need our own government to stop experimenting on us with viruses and we will evolve to that point. Many native Americans (who have not been experimented on until recently) are psychic. They did not get this from the Zetas. Neither did the Africans who have a long tradition of this ability.

Five. Disclosure is probably imminent because there is no other choice. It will be up to us to determine WHO WE WILL ACCEPT INTO OUR HOME. Our ability to discern is what we must hone. I do not believe that all ETs are evil. I believe that there is good and bad all over the universe and that we have to judge those qualities by assessing the impact of the deeds of those who come.

MK, on your first point I am in complete agreement. We talked about this before privately and it corroborates many things I learned inadvertently myself.

Two; it's in the nature of even social organisms to plan to survive. There will be plenty of humans left to "inherit the earth", but the trick is avoiding any semblance of a "gov't. agency" in the Aftertime. "Government" is, by definition, a social control mechanism. Those that will survive won't be in need of any artificial organization, such as a "government", even though 'governments' will be looking for citizens to 'protect', to tax, to organize, to rule over, to supervise their labor, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Double-D,

I had a little trepidation when I first wrote about my feelings on the Zeta topic, because I really did not want you to think that I was disregarding your thoughts. Not to sound like a Hollywood movie promotional tour, but I have the same respect for your mind and thoughts that you have for me. It took me much pondering to get to the place that I am at right now. I understand the cosmic soul and that aspect of things, but I have a different take BECAUSE of my own experiences, reading and soul-searching on this entire subject. I will share how I got to here from where I started. I don't want to convert anyone. I simply want to urge caution, restraint and care in our next steps. We are an emerging civilization, but we are no longer CHILDREN in the galactic sense and we do have the right to self-determination under natural and Galactic laws. I think that we need to exercise our prerogatives and protect our rights in how we approach the coming encounters.

With respect to the "continuity planning" that the PTB were conducting, I am with you. They have had their shot at holding the reins and it has been a mess. My hope as a non-violent person is that humanity can do better this time.

Three, the hybrids you may meet in the here-and-now aren't to be confused with the ones into which dying STO earthlings are finding new homes in; those are allegedly kept in communities totally isolated from present-day humanity. All the STS beings in the here-and-now will either expire in the natural course of events (including the carnage of the cataclysms) or be taken off-world to new prison-planet homes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK:There are few beings anywhere that are 100 percent service to others and that, in my opinion, includes the Zetas. Maybe I am primitive, but when a group from outside my planet comes in and borrows DNA without permission (subconscious or otherwise), they are not servicing me or the people being borrowed from. They are invading without asking permission and treating us (humanity) like children incapable of solving our own problems. Their justification is that humanity is too violent. That simply is not true.

Most of the aggression and wars are run by people with reptilian genetics if Swerdlow is correct and if what I have observed is accurate. It is not coming from the average person per se. Average people end up in the armed forces because there aren't any jobs not because they want to kill people. Even all the video game playing intended to make willing killers out of more people has failed. If it wasn't failing, then there would not be so much PTSD in the returning troops. My point is that the constant theme of "we have to change you because you are too violent and aggressive" is not true. Statistics for WWI and WWII showed that 80 percent of the troops had trouble shooting at other human beings even when they were being shot at. 80 percent would not shoot even when being shot at. That means that the VAST MAJORITY of soldiers despite being propagandized with movies like "Why We Fight" etc., did not want to fight or kill anybody. That means that there is only a small minority of people who need fixing in the WORLD. This would be the people who like hurting others (a minority) and those who want to make people into killers (the elites).

Why would the entire Human Race have to be reengineered to fix the minority that are creating problems? Particularly if that minority may be acting out from their own non-human genetics or because of control by non-human factors. This argues that more success might be had by removing NON-HUMANS from the equation. It specifically points to the need to remove the elements put here by managers from outside the planet.

I acknowledge that my analyses are different than many peoples. But it is in the clarity of my thinking that I have found the most success in life. It takes me a while to determine how I feel about something. During that time, I do collect a lot of input and review what I have learned from many angles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That scenario makes the most sense to me, logically, after examining all the other paradigms. It also resonates much more harmoniously with the other data. The Zetas themselves are not reptilian, and they would argue they aren't "stealing" anything from anyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK:I suppose the issue of whether they are stealing or not depends upon the definition of "theft." I have seen postings where the alleged "treaties" which were illegal and not treaties at all that were created by supposed "STS" beings were used as justification for the taking genetic material that wasn't consciously and freely given. I have two problems with this. One, if the person from whom the material is taken feels a sense of loss, then I believe that they have not "agreed" to having something taken. Two, as humans if we generally accept that "consent" has to be "conscious" and "informed" to be "legally binding." If a group uses our laws to get what they want, then they must accept the strictures of our laws in interactions with us. Ergo, consent cannot be unconsious, it must be conscious to conform to our laws. If someone feels that they have lost something by an interaction then that interaction is a theft. That's how our laws would treat it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They also have made many statements in answers to human questioners about what will happen to us - all of us, including the reptilians on earth - after the Shift. At times they do sound "pompous and arrogant" as you describe them, but not always. In fact, as I mentioned earlier, I've been able to discern different personalities among them in the answers they provide during the weekly GLP chat. Finally, in your point Three, you state that the Zetas are trying to make humanity into a "hive mind" controlled by "their" agenda. While I have immense respect for you, and you know that, this perspective seems to me to reflect more of the Hollywood archetype than it does an in-depth consideration of our place in the cosmos as a "battleground/schoolhouse" world, or as The New Revelation Of The Lord Jesus Christ puts it, "Planet Zero" (forgive me Thessa, but I think I can use this reference point here) - where Planet Zero plus one is the positive state, wherein all is positive {Love n' Light for everyone! nothing negative here!} and Planet Zero minus one is the negative state, wherein all is negative and there is nothing positive {truly that would be a prison planet}. "Planet Zero", on the other hand, is where both forces exist in equilibrium, so that we have ample opportunity to use our Free Will to set a course for our own souls. Or, as the Urantia Book puts it, every 28th world in the multiverse is an "experimental" world, where the forces of Good and Evil engage in spiritual warfare, with the goal of tempering and growing our souls to learn the differences between them. The same is true in basic zetatalk, which holds that on this planet our souls are the most precious thing of all, that this world is a place for us to develop our souls so that when we've outlived our physical body's usefulness, we either re-incarnate for more lessons or we make a decision as to whether we are a positive soul (to serve the greater good of all, often misinterpreted as 'communism') or a negative soul (to serve our own needs and wants at the expense of others, 'helping' others only if they will help us get ahead). So I don't think they are of a "hive mind", though without getting to know their individual personalities it's easy to understand how so many humans recoil in the mistaken fear they are of a hive mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: Actually, I got the hive mind analogy from a slitty-eyed person. They have an almost constant conversation in their head from their compadres. They do hear from Zetas along with other offworlder groups. I did not get this idea from Hollywood. If the forces of good and evil are battling here, then WE ARE BEING IMPLICITY ASKED TO SET THE BAR FOR DETERMING WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT IS EVIL. That appears to be the at least one of the lessons that we must acquire. I am setting the bar right here and now. Taking people's genes or planet without their explicit permission is WRONG, EVIL and theft.

If we are to have a world in which things are different, then "taking" things from one group and making them for the exclusive use of another must be stopped. This tendency is what is wrong wit h the world today. It is impossible to say that one serves others and take from the one being served with bad consequences and then excusing their pain as an artifact of an unexpressed but implicit permission. Sorry, it cannot be had both ways. Either a being is service to others and avoids hurting those others or they are service to self and their actual goal has nothing to do with benefit to the other being. Such things must be judged on OUTCOME. These abductions are harming those who undergo them regardless whether the being is kindly or not. Because of the trauma and fear engendered by these activities, I view them as wrongful. I don't support such takings any more than I support war.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four, I don't know where you get that the Zetas have made the claim about using the mind to cure others. They would also take umbrage at an arrogant claim that their DNA is sub-standard to human DNA. The zetas have also claimed like you that there are many humans - especially in native cultures like the native Americans - who are 'psychic' and no, they've never claimed to be the ones responsible for making them that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: One of their recent postings stated something to the effect that "laying the hands on people" was not going to sure anything..." From the studies performed at the Noetics Institute and the entire range of studies documenting a "placebo" effect connected with many things including "laying of hands," I do know that the human mind can heal. I am quite convinced of that fact as are many scientists. Quantum physics supports this idea.

I have not said that the Zeta DNA is substandard. I have said that I don't think that humans need it to develop telepathy or other psychic powers. We have these powers in us now, nascent and waiting to be tapped. I think that their DNA is fine for them, but it is not necessarily an "improvement" to the human race for all the reasons that I gave above. Yes, humanity is a spontaneous rowdy bunch. It is our charm, our bain and the source of many beautiful things that we do create such as music, art, poetry and other creative acts. It springs from our very essence and that is controlled by our DNA. Humanity should be deciding what goes into and comes out of our DNA not other groups. That includes the reptilian-controilled elites that are spreading horrible genetic damage with nanotechnology, chemtrails and vaccines (go look at Morgellon's victims. They are slowly being turned into human transceivers through genetic manipulation against their will. Who is responsible for that?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five; I agree that Disclosure will come when there is no other choice. I doubt it will happen before then. At the moment they have the same choice as they've always had: Tell the People, and risk them warring with each other and walking off their jobs or in general dissolving the thin veneer of civilization too soon, thereby warping the 'soul harvest', or Keep Quiet, and let them enjoy their last months in civilization As We Know It as happily as possible.

Very interesting discussion, at least. And I hope the majority of readers took note of your insight into your ex-husband's wife's relationship with NASA and your own friend within their ranks. Like me, it shows you had other sources than ZT regarding the 2003 'date'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: I agree with the Disclosure issue. I still don't understand the entire soul harvest and it makes me a bit uneasy to hear about it without understanding what it means for those to be harvested.

I specifically mentioned what I learned about the impending cataclysm because I want people to know that there are other validations of this information. It is important to realize that just because the events did not occur as anticipated doesn't mean that these events won't occur. Neither NASA or any of the other scientific guru type agencies really can pinpoint a date due to the enormous factors that create the conditions through which these events are triggered. It is impossible to know when the fresh water-sea water balance will be thrown off enough to cause climatic change or tidal waves. It is equally impossible to figure out when earth might run into something, be pulled off course by gravity or any of a 100 other scenarios that we have only just begun to learn about.

In general, I try to find two to three sources on phenomenon that might affect life as we know it. These sources are getting harder to find and often necessitate reading sites in other languages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1 Truth and Where it is
Dondep wrote:
Madame_Karnak wrote:
From my own encounters with reptilian types, I can say this...I don't like them and they don't like humans. I do not care if Zetas gave women orgasms, stealing someone's DNA is an AGGRESSIVE ACT. Hybridizing the world to make it more like another group of beings without the permission of the inhabitants is an INVASION and it is not the act of a friend.

Let's put this in human terms. If a friend came over and raped your wife at night while she was drugged or mechanically rendered unconscious, would you consider this a friendly act? What if your friend had an IQ of 700? What if your friend could lift boats with his brain? Would you think that this was friendly behavior? THE ANSWER IS NO.

Karla Turner and the other abductees have mentioned that there are two sets of beings visiting them. One is rough and mean and just takes what they want. The other is more gentle, still takes genetic material, and bitches about the first group. BOTH ARE STILL TRAUMATIZING THE VICTIMS AND TAKING THINGS THAT DO NOT BELONG TO THEM.

MK, there are many that agree with you and - some would argue - fail to grasp the possibility, let alone the probability, that the humans who are abducted have not only given their permission for the abduction to occur, but have actually volunteered for this to take place. It took me a long period of pondering and researching this before I came to accept the logic of it, but ultimately it was the experiences of those who had been abducted that convinced me #1: There are two groups doing the abducting; #2: The abductees who I met or read about often felt they were strangely "in the right place" and/or "doing the right thing" when it came to the fact that their abductions resulted in pregnancies that mysteriously disappeared before they became physically noticeable (speaking of the benign abductions, or those done by benign/benevolent beings). There are many things that we know our conscious minds find hard to accept, but it's quite logical for our more 'aware' subconscious to not only accept but get involved with. For instance, as you are probably well aware of, we can undergo intense emotional trauma and re-route our neural networks to avoid that particular memory, while in the meantime our subconscious continues to grapple with the issue and sometimes coming to a decision where it registers defeat and opens the door to welcoming the affliction of cancer to enter the body and prepare it to "check out". Sure, on the surface it may look like this is what is happening ("oh gawd, they're stealing MY eggs! MY sperm! MY DNA!") but how can you really say for certain that you may not have given permission, even volunteered? (In your case, even your subconscious may have felt proprietary over your 'soul container', despite its short shelf-life. For others, maybe not; who are we to judge definitively, not knowing for certain one way or the other?) Even in "ABOVE BLACK: Project Preserve Destiny", Sgt. Dan Sherman describes how he would have to record each telepathic transmission made regarding each abductee, their physical coordinates, name, any deformity, etc.

My point is, some may believe and some may disbelieve that abductions are part of a positive agenda for the souls of humanity. I think that so long as we have Free Will, and the liberty that all earthlings are granted (before Big Corporate Power gets involved, that is), not even abductions can occur against that Free Will so long as we draw breath.

As always, I'm open to being proven wrong or even shown a more comprehensive and cohesive logic to this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related note, The Rachel Maddow Show just had Kent Jones' 5-minute "pop culture" segment at the end of the show devoted to commentary on NASA's PR effort to "debunk" the "end-of-the-world internet hoaxes" and the 2012 movie. It was only half tongue-in-cheek; I guess that means we're making progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: One thing that I love about the GT is that we are proof that humans can discuss from very different points of view and not come to blows.

I understand the entire karma thing as well as the unconscious thing. I was raised Catholic where everybody is held accountable for secret desires (evidently not as strictly as heretofore). After spending most of my adolescence feeling guilty for what were the effects of hormonal development, I can honestly say that it is no way to live. Because of this experience, I have to say that I cannot agree.

On one hand, the Zetas don't believe in a "God" or the bad ones intimate that they are our god, but on the other hand, they want to use religious concepts like guilt and shame to explain how we "asked for it." I do not believe this. I still remember that Branton interview with the being from Tau Ceti (Episalani or something like that ) where he talked about how difficult it was to rid their planet of the "Greys and Reptilians." He described the same pattern, they come in, they say that they are there to help and then they take over.

Karla Turner, specifically said, that she had no interest whatever in ETs before her abduction. She did not think about them at all let alone subconsciously. I probably had a greater interest in the topic than she did and mine wasn't so great.

In my case, I once read Whitley Streiber's book, "Communion" and felt "nothing" but a strange detached horror about the events that he was describing and the definite impression that he was suffering from "Stockholm Syndrome." I did not have a real interest in the entire UFO subject before 2003. Yes, I read about the topic but I read about everything. I am insatiably curious. When I realized that politics and ETs were connected was in 2003 when I read Peter Beter's show transcripts. Even then, I had a lot of trouble believing what I was discovering. It took several ;years before I had my first slitty-eyed experience and knew that what I sort of mildly suspected was true.

I will say that I used to think that it might be cool to meet beings from other places. Then I sort of wanted to have their abilities. Then I realized that maybe that was what I was supposed to feel. Once I decided that this might be a program to induce acceptance, then I began to really look at the entire topic from both sides: pro and con. The more that I thought about it, the more upset that I became about the entire abduction/hybrid situation. I don't just feel sorry for those who have had their DNA taken. I feel sorry for the hybrid children. These are children not experiments. How must they feel?

Unlike many people, I have had much more experience with reproductive technologies than most people. I understand reproductive from the ovary up and have written on it a great deal. I have very personal feelings about this topic and about children.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi everyone,

Been getting caught up here since I hadn't gotten an email update to new posts for some reason, guess it is because the thread changed.

Much information indeed, many good ideas and much to think on, discuss, etc., but don't have time at the moment to go into it all.

Here is a link to a 24 segment Alex Collier video that I felt like gave some good remarks, informations, etc. and may answer a few of the questions posed here also.

I can see where some on their soul leve "might" agree to have been abducted, but I cannot agree that all have and that "invasions" have occurred primarily from the Reptilians, Orions, and Grays from Zeta Reticuli 2 as Alex Collier tells also. I am still not totally sure of these Zetas of NL/ZT from Zeta Reticuli 1 however, and there is some underlying "feeling" I have regarding them that just keeps bugging me about them that I haven't been able to put my finger on as yet, but eventually I think I will.

Now, we know that Dan Burisch Craine or whatever he calls himself now, told of how the Zeta he had contact with and those 45Ks and 52Ks were having major genetic problems. This is some of the main reasons that these Zetas have been stealing genetic materials from humans. Alex Collier goes into this to some degree also and the why's of some of it also. I felt this was good infos.

So, IF on the SOUL LEVELS we already know everything, then this causes me to question even more WHY anyone soul would agree to allow their genetic material to be taken in these manners since it would already know the results of what will happen eventually I would think. But listen to what Alex Collier tells on this and we'll go from there I guess.

Here is a listing on the blood types:

Distribution of Blood Types of Blood Donors
O Rh-positive
37 percent
A Rh-positive
36 percent
B Rh-positive
9 percent
AB Rh-positive
3 percent
O Rh-negative
7 percent
A Rh-negative
6 percent
B Rh-negative
1 percent
AB Rh-negative
1 percent

This chart above is like most of the others I have been able to find so far.

Will include this website link on genetic disorders fyi:
http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/H ... sist.shtml

More on RH Factor
Nearly 85% of all human beings have RH positive blood. Which merely indicates that their red blood cells contain a substance called the RHesus (rhesus) blood factor. Simply put, their positive blood contains a protein that can be linked to the Rhesus monkey. It is acknowledged that blood factors are transmitted with more exactitude than any other human or animal characteristic. It is not generally known from where the negative RH factor derived, although tantalizing evidence exists that it arises from genetic experimentation a little over 5,000 years ago.
The highest concentration of RH negative blood occurs in the Basque people of Northern Spain and Southern France, and in the Eastern/Oriental Jews. Only 15% of the entire worlds population is known to have the RH negative blood factor. While it is known that RH negative blood - (type 'O') is the purest blood known to mankind, it is not known from where the negative factor originates, as it is generally theorized by evolutionists that there is an unbroken bloodline from early human prototypes (pre-humans) to present day human beings.
When we separate the 'O' types into 'negative' and 'positive' we find that 'O' negative (the universal donor blood) constitutes less than 7% of the worlds population. Science at this very time is attempting to create a synthetic RH negative 'O' blood, but without success. For while the protein in positive blood can be cloned, that of negative blood cannot - which is quite interesting, and may be indicative of an alien origin, or more probable, from early genetic experimentation during previous advanced human civilization(s).
Some similarities among those who have RH negative blood -

• Predominance of green or hazel eyes that change colour like a chameleon, but also blue eyes, piercing.
* True red or reddish hair
* Low pulse rate & low blood pressure
* Keen sight or hearing
* ESP, UFO connections, Abduction, Para-normal occurrences
* Extra rib or vertebrae
* Love of space and science
* A sense of not belonging to the human race
* Empathetic illnesses
* Compassion for fate of mankind
* A sense of a 'mission' in life
* Unexplained body scars
* Capability to disrupt electrical appliances"
http://www.bizzyblogz.com/Atlantis/

and this article I found:

Rh – or + blood factor

As we research our DNA with today's modern technology, we find significant cause for pause. Recently, I received an e-mail which discussed this very topic. I've read information on blood types before suggesting similar findings. This is what the e-mail suggested:
Your Rh status describes whether or not you have a protein on the surface of red blood cells. If you don't have the Rh factor, you're considered Rh-negative; if you have it, you're Rh-positive. About 85 percent of people are Rh-positive, though it varies by race. For African Americans, about 90-95 percent are Rh-positive, and for Asians, the figure is 98 to 99 percent. But, strangely.... a person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor". It means his or her blood can be given to anyone, regardless of blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction.
The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc. Strange Facts Concerning Rh-Negatives
* Rh-negative women and men display Reptilian Traits:
* An EXTRA-Vertebra (a "Tail Bone"). Some are born with an actual tail (called a "Cauda"). In Sanskrit, Ketuu = The south Lunar Node, also known as Cauda/Draconis, in latin, "dragon's tail" in English.
* Lower than normal Body Temperature
* Lower than normal Blood Pressure
* Higher mental analytical abilities
* Higher Negative-ion shielding (from positive "charged" virus/bacteria) around the body
* High Sensitivity to EM and ELF Fields
* Hyper Vision and other senses
* Have a strong sense of mission or purpose
More TRAITS found in RH negatives: There are certain similarities that occur to those having RH negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes
2. reddish hair , brown
3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing
6. ESP
7. extra rib or vertabrae
8. UFO connections
9. love of space and science
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race
11. piercing eyes
12. para-normal occurrences
13. physic dreams
14. truth seekers
15. desire for higher wisdom
16. empathetic illnesses
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
19. physic abilities
20. unexplained scars on body
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances
22. alien contacts (Many Starseeds are RH negative)
Distribution of Blood Types of Blood Donors: O Rh-positive: 37 percent A Rh-positive: 36 percent B Rh-positive: 9 percent
AB Rh-positive: 3 percent O Rh-negative: 7 percent A Rh-negative: 6 percent B Rh-negative: 1 percent AB Rh-negative: 1 percent
The Basques: Two facts set the Basque people apart from the other Europeans who have dominated the continent the past 3,000 years: (1) The Basque language is distinctly different; and (2) The Basques have the highest recorded level of Rh-negative blood (roughly twice that of most Europeans), as well as substantially lower levels of Type B blood and a higher incidence of Type O. The Basques have:
* A unique system of measurement based on the number 7, instead of 10, 12, or 60
* Made regular visits to North America long before Columbus to fish and to trade for beaver skins. (Recently unearthed British customs records show large Basque imports of beaver pelts from 1380-1433.)
* The invention of a sophisticated navigational device called an "abacus." (No relation to the common abacus.)
The Basques have the highest proportion of rhesus-negative blood in Europe, but they also have one of the highest percentages of type-O blood (55%). Another salient genetic feature in Basques is the shape and sutures (bone joints) of their cranial bones [The Reptilian skull ridge]. Another skeletal difference is the tendency to having a thicker breast bone. More About Rh-Negatives: Some suggest the Rh-Negative Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains and are mostly red-headed people with green eyes; but some may have black hair and brown eyes. There is little doubt that Rh-Negative people are Hybrids; and evidence seems to suggest they are part Reptilian and part Human. If two Rh-Negatives try to have a baby it will usually abort, be born dead, die shortly after birth, or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is not processing oxygen properly -- thus the term "Blue-Bloods." Currently, only 5% of the Earth's population are Rh-Negatives; but an amazing 15% of England's population is Rh-Negative. On the other end of the scale, the lowest incidence of Rh-Negative individuals (1%) is in Iceland. The Basques of France and Spain show unusual patterns for several genes, including the highest rate of the Rh-negative blood. Their language is of unknown origin and cannot be placed within any standard classification.
Being an individual who has an Rh- blood factor, this is of ongoing interest. As science continues to explore and experiment with DNA, more information will present itself, which will lend itself to an ET equation. The original concept for this PUFOIN Perspective was, Contact - is the world ready? It would seem that we are being slowly indoctrinated into the idea of something much more grand. The ongoing surge of Science Fiction movies and Television shows such as Stargate (which utilizes variations of the very concepts discussed in the Sumerian Tablets), clearly works to desensitize the world public to the idea of Alien beings. While we're probably not really quite ready for our Governments to make an announcement that we're not alone, the idea is at least settling in. The idea of alien beings manipulating human DNA to create homo sapiens sapiens is still in conflict with the ideology of Creationism or Intelligent Design, it doesn't necessarily have to be. After all, creation of homo sapiens sapiens by advanced beings is in itself a form of Intelligent Design!

I would like to find or get some more up to date infos on all of this, but it is stated that the O- is a universal donor blood type. When I found that tidbit of info it really caused my mind to question because apparently only like around 5% of the populations are O-. My question is WHY? of course. What does this tell? Where does it originate from? Which ET race helped to cause this particular blood type, etc. etc. etc. and why is it only around 5% of the population who have this particular blood type. The more we find the more questions it raises indeed. OK enough for this post.

brightstar

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sorry everyone I just noticed I failed to add the link to the 24 segment Alex Collier Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJbJn0wgB4s

brightstar

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Take care and will somebody please explain the Gregorian calandar thing?

MK

Start your Quest Here:
1 Pre Julian Calendars...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_calendar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_calendar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar

Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

And after one reads all of that and sees all of the messing around with time and calendars, is it any wonder no one knows EXACTLY when the date of the Mayan calendar ends compared to the one in use today. This is why this date of December 21, 2012 does NOT coincide with the end of the Mayan calendar, but for whatever reason, it seems all of this "experts" and knowledgeable peoples do not take all of that into consideration when they put out this 2012 date. That has baffled my mind for several years now, WHY they do not consider this in it all unless it is total disinformation for sure, or else their brains are just not computing this logically somehow.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out either as I see it, I figured it out long ago and I am definitely no rocket scientist. I am not sure that anyone knows exactly when they line up or coincide either, for I have not found any definitive informations linking them precisley as yet. So here again is another man made boondogle for sure.

brightstar

Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi, MK -

Interesting comments about blood types and the possible ET connection. I looked up the percentages of Rh negative types you mentioned and, according to United Blood Services http://www.unitedbloodservices.org/humanbloodtypes.html, the percentages of each negative type in the human population is:

- O- 6%
- A- 6%
- B- 2%
- AB- 1%

And when you add these up, you get 15% of the total population. That is, interestingly, the same total mentioned by Pete Peterson in his Project Camelot interview of the "total known percentage" (by whom?) of humans with ET DNA: fifteen percent. Peterson did not specify exactly what those DNA markers are, but my guess is that a negative blood type might serve as a good proxy.... We'll see, I suppose. :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:13 pm
Truth Seeker

brightstar wrote:
And after one reads all of that and sees all of the messing around with time and calendars, is it any wonder no one knows EXACTLY when the date of the Mayan calendar ends compared to the one in use today. This is why this date of December 21, 2012 does NOT coincide with the end of the Mayan calendar, but for whatever reason, it seems all of this "experts" and knowledgeable peoples do not take all of that into consideration when they put out this 2012 date. That has baffled my mind for several years now, WHY they do not consider this in it all unless it is total disinformation for sure, or else their brains are just not computing this logically somehow.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out either as I see it, I figured it out long ago and I am definitely no rocket scientist. I am not sure that anyone knows exactly when they line up or coincide either, for I have not found any definitive informations linking them precisley as yet. So here again is another man made boondogle for sure.

very good point. I never believed in that either, the date is just too fabricated. dr. calleman gives quite good explanations regarding that subject here --> http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/risk_of_2012.htm

excerpt:

Since the abovementioned debate two different intellectual cultures have emerged around the two possible end dates, one based on belief (December 21, 2012) and one based on evidence (October 28, 2011). These two cultures are about as different from one another as any one of them is from that using the Gregorian calendar. The proposal of the December 21, 2012 date is based on the unproven belief that the precessional cycle actually means something for human evolution, and, amazingly, as far as I know no one advocating this end date seems to have even bothered to try to prove this basic assumption. In contrast, the October 28, 2011 date is based on massive scientific evidence that the Nine Underworlds and Thirteen Heavens known from ancient Mayan sources indeed describe cosmic evolution in all of its aspects. Moreover, while there is extensive evidence that the Maya based prophecy and prediction on shifts between baktuns, katuns, tuns etc, not a single ancient Mayan text mentions the 26,000 year precessional cycle. Since those advocating the December 21, 2012 end date do not identify shift points in the Mayan calendar leading up to their end date their hypothesis is however not testable from the predictions made, which is the hallmark of any serious scientific theory. Hence, it must be qualified as belief rather than science.

love,
phishy

p.s. i highly recommend his website www.calleman.com there are loads of interesting articles reg.the mayan calender
one i´d like to rec: http://www.calleman.com/content/article ... ow_why.htm

Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

brightstar wrote:
Sorry everyone I just noticed I failed to add the link to the 24 segment Alex Collier Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJbJn0wgB4s

brightstar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Brightstar,

Thanks for the link. I really enjoy Collier. I forgot to mention one other thing about RH neg versus positive. When a person with RH negative blood marries a person with RH positive and a pregnancy occurs, the baby has about a 50 percent chance of being the opposite blood type of the mother. If this occurs, the mother often has to get gamma globulin (I think that's the right treatment) to prevent "rejecting" the fetus and having a miscarriage. Once a miscarriage of this type has occurred, it is not unusual for the mother's uterus to be "inhospitable" to future pregnancies regardless of RH factor. What doctors do now is just routinely administer gamma globulin to prevent an immune response.

In cases where an immune response has occured, the most typical scenario is for the umbilical cord to become congested with white blood cells attacking the foreign entity. The baby subsequently cannot receive nourishment and starves and then is miscarried. I think that the source of your information probably got their facts confused. Marrying within RH factor generally causes no problems. Marrying outside of RH factor can cause problems but there are now treatments for this issue.

MK

Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Madame_Karnak wrote:
I forgot to mention one other thing about RH neg versus positive. When a person with RH negative blood marries a person with RH positive and a pregnancy occurs, the baby has about a 50 percent chance of being the opposite blood type of the mother. If this occurs, the mother often has to get gamma globulin (I think that's the right treatment) to prevent "rejecting" the fetus and having a miscarriage. Once a miscarriage of this type has occurred, it is not unusual for the mother's uterus to be "inhospitable" to future pregnancies regardless of RH factor. What doctors do now is just routinely administer gamma globulin to prevent an immune response.

In cases where an immune response has occured, the most typical scenario is for the umbilical cord to become congested with white blood cells attacking the foreign entity. The baby subsequently cannot receive nourishment and starves and then is miscarried. I think that the source of your information probably got their facts confused. Marrying within RH factor generally causes no problems. Marrying outside of RH factor can cause problems but there are now treatments for this issue.

MK[/color]

The injection is given AFTER the birth of the child with the different RH, not during the pregnancy. This is to prevent antibodies building up and causing harm to future fetuses...

Quote:
Rh Disease
RH Disease (in fetus): It is a hemolytic disease that causes destruction of fetal red blood cells. Can result in jaundice, anemia, brain damage, heart failure and death. It does not affect the mother's health.

I know this because I am RH Negative and have 1 child RH neg, and 1 child RH positive. I was informed during the pregnancy that I would require the shot, they gave me a card stating I had the shot, AFTER the birth of the RH positive child. I have since lost the card, no idea why they gave me that.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:43 pm
GT Truther

Shaddy,
Time for a Omen:

"If you see the White Deer, your life will be changed dramatically"

quoted:
A rare white deer hind has been filmed by a wildlife cameraman for the BBC Landward programme.
end quoted
from footage here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scot ... 357445.stm

Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I think I still messed up, lololo

This is the one with 24 segments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7XchY4RvU8

brightstar

Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Here is a bit more from the below website on this topic:

Blood Factor ( Rh+ or Rh-) and Morphogenetic Field Tuning.

* Your Rh status describes whether or not you have a protein on the surface of red blood cells. If you don't have the Rh factor, you're considered Rh-negative; if you have it, you're Rh-positive. About 85 percent of people are Rh-positive, though it varies by race. For African Americans, about 90-95 percent are Rh-positive, and for Asians, the figure is 98 to 99 percent. Hmmmm

Rh-Negatives are RARE.

But, strangely.... a person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor". It means his or her blood can be given to anyone, regardless of blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction.

The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc.

Modes of Inheritance

In more than 98% of cases, the red blood cell incompatibility involves the Rhesus or Rh D antigen[Rh-negative Factor] so the disease is known as Rhesus disease or Rh disease. Although the exact percentage varies with race, 15% of the United States population is Rh-negative and 85% is Rh-positive. If a Rh-negative woman conceives a child with a Rh-positive partner, the potential exists for the child to inherit its father's Rh-positive blood type.[ There are two types of Rh-positive men. In 55% of individuals, the man is heterozygous. In this situation, his genetics allow him to produce Rh-negative offspring 50% of the time and Rh-positive offspring the remaining 50% of the time. In the second type of a Rh-positive= individual, homozygous state.]

So... Rh-negative women with a Rh-positive partner are at RISK of spontaneous miscarriage and other fetus REJECTION events. Hmmmm And a Rh-negative woman with a Rh-negative partner has even a smaller chance of having a Baby born alive! Hmmmm... In animals this is seen as a problem, in HYBRID Animals.

Rh-negative women and men have several "Unusual Traits" that Rh-positives don't. Some call them "Reptilian Traits".

* An EXTRA-Vertebra (a "Tail Bone")....some are born with a tail(called a "Cauda").
* Higher mental analytical abilities.
* Higher Negative-ion shielding (from positive "charged" virus/bacteria)around the body.
* High Sensitivity to EM and ELF Fields.
* Hyper Vision and other senses.
* Etc. (TS-MAJIC-NSC)

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

brightstar

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Here is another site with an interesting opinion on the blood factor topic, notice the last portion of this article:

http://www.spiritconnectionstore.com/bl ... ection.htm

brightstar

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hello epo3, long time no see. I wonder why.....oh yeah, I'm :banned at OMF.

The timing of the seizure has to do with one and one thing only.

The American hikers charged as spies in Iran. Don't worry, I have it on good authority that BHO will dispatch Jimmy Carter to Tehran to negotiate the hikers release. Picture that for a moment. Carter then can apologize for trying to rescue the American hostages so long ago. After the Iranian regime gets what it wants, they will release the hikers. And then almost as if it was magic, the seizure story below will disappear.

epo3 wrote:
Feds move to seize 4 mosques, tower linked to Iran

By ADAM GOLDMAN, Associated Press Writer Adam Goldman, Associated Press Writer – 8 mins ago

NEW YORK – Federal prosecutors took steps Thursday to seize four U.S. mosques and a Fifth Avenue skyscraper owned by a nonprofit Muslim organization long suspected of being secretly controlled by the Iranian government.

In what could prove to be one of the biggest counterterrorism seizures in U.S. history, prosecutors filed a civil complaint in federal court against the Alavi Foundation, seeking the forfeiture of more than $500 million in assets.

See this link- http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091113/ap_ ... forfeiture

Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:24 pm
GT Truther

The Rh Negatives are the dependents of the original ultra-terrestrials that colonized this planet and conducted the original genetic modification to the human race. The Original Titans, Niliphim and a few hundred other names threw out various cultures.

You can call them decedents of the true Illiumanti (not be confused with the wanna be's running around today. ) Also these originals were not "evil" but since they appeared like Gods, the humans masses both praised them and feared them. out of ignorance of their advanced technology.

It is also why all O Blood Types are Universal donors to rest of Blood Types , but an O Type can donate to O Type.

Sorry can't go into much more detail then that.

Shady

Selene wrote:
Hi, MK -

Interesting comments about blood types and the possible ET connection. I looked up the percentages of Rh negative types you mentioned and, according to United Blood Services http://www.unitedbloodservices.org/humanbloodtypes.html, the percentages of each negative type in the human population is:

- O- 6%
- A- 6%
- B- 2%
- AB- 1%

And when you add these up, you get 15% of the total population. That is, interestingly, the same total mentioned by Pete Peterson in his Project Camelot interview of the "total known percentage" (by whom?) of humans with ET DNA: fifteen percent. Peterson did not specify exactly what those DNA markers are, but my guess is that a negative blood type might serve as a good proxy.... We'll see, I suppose. :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Quinta Essentia: Origins of Rhesus Negative

The "alien history rhesus negative" or "forbidden knowledge rhesus negative"

http://rhnegativeblood.ning.com/

Majority of mankind has a blood factor common with the rhesus monkey - RH positive. - Completely independent from A, B 0 rh- lacking the factor contained in all earthly primates.

six genetic races:
One of the Rh genes is usually written as rh (with a small "r.") The rh gene is recessive to all the other genes in the Rh series. Therefore, it is only when a person is homozygous for rh (that is, has two rh genes) that it can be detected. Such a person is said to be Rh-negative. A person with only one rh gene or none at all is Rh-positive. WILLIAM C. BOYD PH.D.

The Basque People
The Basques have the highest recorded level of Rh-negative blood (roughly twice that of most Europeans)

* A unique system of measurement based on the number 7, instead of 10, 12, or 60
* Made regular visits to North America long before Columbus to fish and to trade for beaver skins. (Recently unearthed British customs records show large Basque imports of beaver pelts from 1380-1433.)
* The invention of a sophisticated navigational device called an "abacus." (No relation to the common abacus.)

Two facts set the Basque people apart from the other Europeans who have dominated the continent the past 3,000 years: (1) The Basque language is distinctly different; and (2)The Basques have the highest recorded level of Rh-negative blood (roughly twice that of most Europeans),

Legend states the Devil tried to learn Basque by listening behind the door of a Basque farmhouse. After seven years, he mastered only two words: ``Yes, Ma'am.'' This, say the Basques, is a tribute to their women as well as the difficulty of their tongue. Some believe it was the original language of the book of Genesis

The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc. Strange Facts Concerning Rh-Negatives

* Rh-negative women and men display Reptilian Traits:
* An EXTRA-Vertebra (a "Tail Bone"). Some are born with an actual tail (called a "Cauda"). In Sanskrit, Ketuu = The south Lunar Node, also known as Cauda/Draconis, in latin, "dragon's tail" in English.
* Higher mental analytical abilities
* Higher Negative-ion shielding (from positive "charged" virus/bacteria) around the body
* High Sensitivity to EM and ELF Fields
* Hyper Vision and other senses
* Have a strong sense of mission or purpose

More TRAITS found in RH negatives:
There are certain similarities that occur to those having RH negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes
2. reddish hair , brown
3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing
6. ESP
7. extra rib or vertabrae
8. UFO connections
9. love of space and science
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race
11. piercing eyes
12. para-normal occurrences
13. physic dreams
14. truth seekers
15. desire for higher wisdom
16. empathetic illnesses
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
19. physic abilities
20. unexplained scars on body
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances
22. alien contacts (Many Starseeds are RH negative)

Distribution of Blood Types of Blood Donors:
O Rh-positive: 37 percent
A Rh-positive: 36 percent
B Rh-positive: 9 percent
AB Rh-positive: 3 percent
O Rh-negative: 7 percent
A Rh-negative: 6 percent
B Rh-negative: 1 percent
AB Rh-negative: 1 percent

From the Mar. 18, 1985 issue of TIME magazine
Prince Charles, 36, who has become the first member of the royal family ever to give blood, in his case, O Rh-negative.

"but if European Royalty refuse to marry into the Rh Negative blood line it means one
thing...Rh-Neg people are a "competing royal line" from http://www.memes.org/rhfactor-negative- ... oyal-blood "

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Legend has it that In Japan, the idea of blood type as personality type is so popular that Japanese ask “What's your blood type?” about as often as Americans ask “What's your sun sign?”
Type A is calm and trustworthy;
Type B is creative and excitable;
Type AB is thoughtful and emotional;
and Type O is a confident leader.

American Indians tradition of making good friends is by blood brother ritual, rh- & rh+ mixed together clot

Some famous rh -'s
JFK// Erich Von Daniken //Brad Stiger ( Author of god of aquarius)
Robert Antone Wilson - author of Illuminus is rh - (book has a list of famous rh -)
Jesus ( The Shroud) is said to be tested ab-
Noah could possibly be rh- ( txt of enoch )
it is also said the lost tribe of Israel is said to be rh-'s
Gilgamesh 1/2 human 1/2 god could also be a candidate for rh-

http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~skiena/jaiala ... node4.html
http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-reptilians.htm
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 8AAcn7cjwo
http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref/br ... apeopl.htm

Origins of Rhesus Negative Part 2.

http://vigilantdream.blogspot.com/2009/ ... art-2.html

Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:16 pm
GT Truther

Legend states the Devil tried to learn Basque by listening behind the door of a Basque farmhouse. After seven years, he mastered only two words: ``Yes, Ma'am.'' This, say the Basques, is a tribute to their women as well as the difficulty of their tongue. Some believe it was the original language of the book of Genesis

Oh and if you are Rh- Type 0

1. Stay below the radar as much as possible. You have "Grays" after you, You have Illuminati wanna be geneticist after you, hell you even modern day Ayran Nazi Wanna Be's after you TOO

WHY do you think All these "DNA collecting Databases are popping up everywhere?? They are looking for YOU!!

2. You are a REPTILIAN Deal With it! So avoid idiots paranoid idiots such as David Icke all his type can do is burn you at a stake outof shear ignorance of the truth and plain mental illiness paranoia.

The Serpent was a SACRED symbol in all cultures symbolizing "Mother Earth" whom was "demonized" by the patarachel ancient hebrews in their bible..

Your not a decendent of Satan.. in fact Christians that are into Yahweh (OT) worship are the true Satanists and don't know it!

3. and finally its also why NATVIE and Anicent Cultures across the global have faced mercyless physical and cultural genocide. To hide the true origins of mankind..

Take the Basque advice, the devil is always listening at the door.. So be on your guard.

And if you really want so FUN Marry and have family with another Type 0 Rh -, You'll get a interesting off-spring *Wink*

Shady

Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:47 pm
GT Truther

Thank you for your thoughtful response, Madame K. I've selected out a few items that I would like to show some contrast with.

Madame_Karnak wrote:
....We are an emerging civilization, but we are no longer CHILDREN in the galactic sense and we do have the right to self-determination under natural and Galactic laws. I think that we need to exercise our prerogatives and protect our rights in how we approach the coming encounters.

Actually, there's an implicit premise in the first part of your statement here that reflects the 'traditional' view of our development as a human race, one that assumes a natural evolution outside of any pre-determined agenda from higher densities than the one we currently occupy. It's what Hollywood begins with when developing even the most stunning special-effects laden blockbuster as "2012" might appear to be, along with "Independence Day", but it didn't originate with them. This prevailing paradigm, the one the mainstream teaches at least unconsciously if not consciously, holds that we evolved here by sheer force of will and with little or no outside interference, and that's the way it should be. "How dare they!" goes this paradigm, as if any interaction is an intrusion and to be treated as a hostile act. I, too, at one time took extreme umbrage at the thought of "aliens messing around with our DNA" because I hadn't fully comprehended just how much of a "laboratory experiment" we are. It's my opinion that many humans would be shocked to their foundations if they comprehended just how much we've been "protected" in our quarantine from other worlds, how close we might have come to annihilation from passing asteroids, meteorites, comets and other space debris that normally would have created an ELE such as the one that allegedly formed the Gulf of Mexico and wiped out the dinosaurs. Sometimes they fit in with the plans of our "gardeners", and are allowed to occur, and sometimes (in fact quite often) higher densities of beings interfere and redirect these random assassins. [If I'm not mistaken, even Alex Collier claims the Andromedans have told him there are races that can and have performed miraculous feats in this area]. Then again, there are more transformative moments in the life of a world (planet) that the events - which have been understood to have been written in the matrix code by the Creator - are allowed and in fact must be allowed to proceed, such as the cyclical poleshift that was supposed to occur in 2003 (the same 'White Lie' that you and I both inadvertently uncovered back then). The important point is that, while we are allowed to develop freely, with a Free Will unencumbered by oppression from external forces (ETs), we are also fiercely protected so that our development would NOT be warped due to such a simple thing as a random asteroid hit. Think about that; this world, if the incidence of asteroid strikes were allowed to occur without restriction, would be as pock-marked as the Moon or Mars or Mercury (okay, maybe the fact we have an atmosphere in which many would still burn up might account for a lower percentage, but nonetheless more than the 2 or 3 that are known worldwide).

I say this because it's almost a prerequisite to understand not only just how important our free will is, but also how much we've been protected in order for us to develop its use. While we aren't children, we're barely out of grade school, let alone junior high, in comparison to what many of us know at heart what greatness and goodness we're capable of. Just look at our reality! We, the greatest nation on Earth until our new clothes were found to be made in China, and available at Wal-Mart for under 10 bucks, have spent the bulk of our GDP on the machinery and infrastructure of war. These wars are most often simply the use of brute force to control resources (oil, natural gas, etc) but are traceable, if you drill down, to religious differences (trace the 'success' of Al Quaida and you'll find arab resentment at anglo-american-zionist oppression of 'Palestine' - not to justify their terrorism but nonetheless, we all know that's what we are told if we ask one of these mad muslim terrorists what angered them so much at the West). After millenia, we haven't resolved that most basic and fundamental organizing principle of the so-called Holy Land, and thousands of years later it's the same subtext to most of our conflicts. Especially to both oil-rich Iraq and natural-gas-laden graveyard-of-empires Afghanistan. So in that sense, we're really no better than "children", but that's the point - we won't be held responsible for the actions of the selfish bastards like David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger who would presume to know what's best for Earth. "We" aren't so much as an "emerging" civilization, but a successful experiment in that a goodly number of us will get to move to the 'real' worlds while many who have been selfish for salvation will get the soul-shock of an aeon when they find out what the goal has been all along.

That is a much different paradigm that I'm attempting to describe, but to fully understand what I'm talking about it requires that we have the humility to accept the fact we're someone (God, or Jehovah, or whatever you want to call Him/Her) else's "crop". Yes, WE make our decisions, but as I'll point out in a moment, there is a decided difference between what your soul may wish for, or volunteer for, or react against, and mine. Or others. I know of abductees who are pleased, even proud, even when made cognizant of the facts, that they are likely parents to the new model of sentient being scheduled to populate this world after the 'housecleaning'. I've said it before and I'll say it again; we're often too caught up in maintaining our temporary flesh-suits (I believe you had a very eloquent statement on this very phenomenon) at the expense of our true goals during these 78-year life-times.

MK wrote:
MK:There are few beings anywhere that are 100 percent service to others and that, in my opinion, includes the Zetas. Maybe I am primitive, but when a group from outside my planet comes in and borrows DNA without permission (subconscious or otherwise), they are not servicing me or the people being borrowed from. They are invading without asking permission and treating us (humanity) like children incapable of solving our own problems. Their justification is that humanity is too violent. That simply is not true.

Again, that is if we assume the premise. NL/ZT has been very vocal and adamant that not only are they not 100% STO, no-one is; most fall somewhere along the spectrum but fall in 2 general groups, with those closer to the center being what's termed Undecided (because they convince themselves at times that they need to act more selfishly in order to 'get ahead', and other times they've learned enough to feel guilty if they find their own inaction led to someone being harmed). Even the most STO has to think of themselves first and foremost, if only for survival; the zetas constantly reinforce this understanding so that no-one has to think they're angels in order to be STO. You aren't as "primitive" as you might think, in terms of how developed your intellect and spiritual awareness/propensity for helping others is, but that's not the argument those coming here make. And following on that, if you feel they are "invading" without permission, well then they don't have your permission to take your DNA or your eggs or genes, and by golly they won't take them from you. Others though might just have that liberty, and in fact eagerly volunteer, though once again I'll stress that we have no way of knowing just how 'aware' and mature our soul might be while we draw a blank on these matters or else recoil in anger and fear of being exploited "against our will". That is the key to understanding: if it is "against your will", it will not happen (to you). Inversely, it would be with the consent and wilfull involvement of another's will that abductions would occur to them. It is their liberty to help parent the new race; it may not be yours to do so and so your free will is respected in that regard.

If you haven't had the occasion to read "Above Black: Proect Preserve Destiny" by Sgt. Dan Sherman, I highly recommend it, and you can read excerpts for free at aboveblack.com. Sometimes, when he's made enough selling the ebook for $5 or whatever it is now, he'll offer the whole thing for free for a limited time. At least he used to. It's well worth every penny even so. We've talked about it many times over the course of the GT, but being that you hadn't joined up yet, we can discuss it again if you like, or even off-thread. The reason I lavish so much praise on it is not only did it corroborate Dan B.'s work for the same project (Preserve Destiny, also the pen name allegedly of 'Hilly' Lord Peter Hill-Norton, Admiral of the Fleet of the UK when I had a chat with him that you can find at the danburisch.info website), it gave some real-world understanding as to how those treaties stipulated 'abductions' would be recorded. (At least one set of the treaties, anyway.) Sgt. Sherman and others in HUMINT (Human Intelligence) were allegedly birthed to mothers who had been 'tapped' for this program by virtue of their clairvoyant abilities, which were supposedly enhanced when it came to their children (who by the way are roughly our age; there were quite a few born in the late Fifties and early Sixties that took part in this program). Those children were carefully followed over the years, just like Dan B. supposedly was, and at the opportune time were side-tracked into this secret program where they learned how to use their mental abilities to telekinetically manipulate a cursor and computer screen, and receive telepathic communications from aliens whom Sgt. Sherman named "Spock", and "Bones", etc, from the first Star Trek series. After his special schooling, he was sent to several military bases where he had a 'cover' job and also one where he utilized these new-found abilities to record information telepathically given to him by these 'greys', information that provided him (and thereby Majestic and the secret gov't.) with the names, locations, etc of abductees, often including phsical characteristics and diseases they were suffering from.

Now the implication from that is that our gov't, or Majestic in reality since the President is covered by "plausible deniability" and only a few congressmen have been briefed on it, has allowed this to go on because they signed "treaties" that allowed this. Like Burisch supposedly was able to have the number of abductions reduced, from "10,000/year" to "zero". When thinking about this amazing state of affairs, one realizes that neither Majestic (or Sion or any other secret society of humans) nor ET has the "right" to take our DNA/eggs/sperm from us without our permission. The zetas' greatest success was in convincing Majestic they (Majestic) had the right to sign such treaties on our behalf. And from what I've been told, the US Senate NEVER approved any such treaty with alleged extraterrestrials, which would make both the Tau-9 and OF-9 unconstitutional, for one thing. This is, in fact, one reason why we will never have a truthful public 'Disclosure', since there would be a lot of embarrassed liars vainly trying to explain themselves away as to why they "allowed" this. (The zetas, for their part, went off snickering in their shirtsleeves as they had been able to not only bamboozle Majestic but compromise them. And we're talking about BOTH spiritual factions of zetans, don't forget.)

MK wrote:
That means that there is only a small minority of people who need fixing in the WORLD. This would be the people who like hurting others (a minority) and those who want to make people into killers (the elites).

Mmm, I would add a few other categories to "people who need fixing in the WORLD". There are many other classes of STS than just the sadists and military recruiters.

MK wrote:
Why would the entire Human Race have to be reengineered to fix the minority that are creating problems? Particularly if that minority may be acting out from their own non-human genetics or because of control by non-human factors. This argues that more success might be had by removing NON-HUMANS from the equation. It specifically points to the need to remove the elements put here by managers from outside the planet.

I would gently urge considering that there are actually quite a few humans that need to be 'removed from the equation'. Personally I don't believe there are that many non-humans that take human form and walk amongst us. Most of them are too developed to stick around and hang out in 3D. 4D is much preferable. And again you speak from the premise that these "outside managers" (what I would term 'intermediaries', and others might characterize as cherubs, seraphim, angels, etc) from outside Earth are somehow hostile intruders. What if, in the great housecleaning about to take place, billions of humans that haven't really sparked a soul (yes, this is a premise of ZT, which is why I'm offering it up in place of the usual aliens-are-evil-and-bent-on-conquest paradigm that you are echoing) are taken off-world to a water planet with the native sentient life-form being an octopus? What if the 'evil' humans, who have consistently lied to and exploited us, are taken off-world to a planet where they get to live solely among others of like kind? What kind of beings would be required to commit such actions?

MK wrote:
.....I do collect a lot of input and review what I have learned from many angles.

I'm glad we both are doing that, and I encourage anyone else to voice their opinon on this most sensitive of subjects.

MK wrote:
MK:I suppose the issue of whether they are stealing or not depends upon the definition of "theft." I have seen postings where the alleged "treaties" which were illegal and not treaties at all that were created by supposed "STS" beings were used as justification for the taking genetic material that wasn't consciously and freely given. I have two problems with this. One, if the person from whom the material is taken feels a sense of loss, then I believe that they have not "agreed" to having something taken. Two, as humans if we generally accept that "consent" has to be "conscious" and "informed" to be "legally binding." If a group uses our laws to get what they want, then they must accept the strictures of our laws in interactions with us. Ergo, consent cannot be unconsious, it must be conscious to conform to our laws. If someone feels that they have lost something by an interaction then that interaction is a theft. That's how our laws would treat it.

In normal situations, that would be the desired approach. We may simply have a difference of opinion on this, unbridgeable, but my opinion is as I stated above - that many of us may very well HAVE volunteered for the job of parenting the new race, and take pride that such an honor was available for them to serve in such a capacity. I have seen enough instances where I know that there is a subconscious 'awareness' that is often blocked from the conscious mind, and rightly so. Take the case of the little Indian girl (actually I think this may have taken place in Bangladesh) where a young girl, barely 3, began speaking as an adult, asking where so-and-so was, and amazed her dumbfounded parents as well as other villagers. The girl went on over the course of several months to provide intimate details of these people who supposedly lived in a village "on the other side of the mountain". Well, one day the parents took the girl with them and went on for a visit. The baby girl had remembered the people exactly as they were, from her former life! It totally shocked the parents, and is one of the few instances where the "memory screen" that newborns have to prevent their former lifetimes from interfering with the new lessons had been found wanting.

MK wrote:
MK: Actually, I got the hive mind analogy from a slitty-eyed person. They have an almost constant conversation in their head from their compadres. They do hear from Zetas along with other offworlder groups.

Yes, I'm sure of it. In fact, that's exactly what happens; the STS naturally smile broadly, back-slap accordingly, feign interest and subtly solicit the ego of the listener, and slowly subvert their mortal enemies in the eyes of the naive humans by comparing their (STO) altruistic, love-thy-neighbor-as-thyself behavior as being characteristic of the "hive mind" humans are so afraid of falling prey to, when it is their own controllers who adhere to a "hive mind" mentality. The STS are brutal backstage, and will lie so soothingly by using character-assassinating memes like that in order to secure what they're here for: the acquiesence of our souls to join their 'side'. The STO, often unfortunately, don't play those games and are often portrayed as "condescending" when they try to tell humans - and truthfully, IMHO - that such talk is false flattery designed to appeal to the naive human ego. (That's not to say I don't believe, and strongly too, that our 'ego' plays a very important role in our development; its when we mature that we begin to harness more and more of it to the super-ego).

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep,

My confession:

Sometimes when I think I have original thought ("non hive", so to speak) I actually realize that it truly wasn't mine with it's origin. That I somehow acquired it (media, conversation) and regurgitated it as if it were my own. Plagerism indeed.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:52 pm
GT Truther

[Edit to add: Yes, Mikulus, I agree that we all succumb to that phenomenon to a degree, even if we aren't conscious of it. It's when we become conscious of it that we can truly move to more independent thought.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madame_Karnak wrote:
I did not get this idea from Hollywood. If the forces of good and evil are battling here, then WE ARE BEING IMPLICITY ASKED TO SET THE BAR FOR DETERMING WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT IS EVIL. That appears to be the at least one of the lessons that we must acquire. I am setting the bar right here and now. Taking people's genes or planet without their explicit permission is WRONG, EVIL and theft.

You may have been more influenced than you admit by the media-machine, which includes Hollywood but isn't limited to it....it's reflective of the common world-view that doesn't allow for a spiritual awareness on the part of our subconscious. The idea has been tentatively explored in movie form, so in a sense getting an idea from Hollywood isn't as pejorative as it might sound; in fact, many movies deal with themes of dual-personality, where both protagonists and antagonists might have one personality they show the public world and another one that only comes out at select moments (even some super-heroes are affflicted with this kind of treatment). While it's certainly true that we are being asked to set the bar for what we determine to be "good and evil", that bar differs from person to person. Of course this is the crux of the problem that leads to religious wars; one tribe holds one type of behavior 'good' and another holds the same behavior as 'evil'. As for you setting your bar, that is well and good - for you. You may not agree, but many others might view it differently. When you phrase the situation like that, you set up the behavior as being "evil". When I phrase it differently, it has a different connotation - one that, in my opinion, recognizes the complex nature of the matrix we live in and the fact that we are a "soul ranch" here on planet Earth. Our "gardeners" take care of us, cultivate our souls, and ensure with the most incredible miracles that our Free Will to make choices is fiercely protected for each and every one of us. Those "gardeners" are also rotated in and out, depending on our course through the cosmos, with the elders of our part of the multiverse conferring the privilege of serving our purpose (not to be confused with "given rights to plunder our genetics" - which is the view that presumes hostility on their part). We, the humans alive on Earth circa 2009, are the "graduating class" of Earth for this cycle's end, and our "gardeners"/cultivators/monitors/protectors are required to allow those STS entities that would take our souls with them respond to our subconscious selfish-calls-for-salvation {"God, you ARE going to save me, right? I'd be so pissed off if I didn't get into heaven. I've been good, I put $20 in the collection plate, I didn't spit in Aunt Betty's soup last night when I had the chance, and I wear nice clothes to your church - not those horrible duds Bud and Rusty wear - and don't forget that I caught that shoplifter at the grocery store the other day".}

Yes, the STS are allowed here because we have that all-important Free Will, which wouldn't mean anything if we could only choose Good (and Better and Best). Not everyone graduates with a gold star. Not everyone learns their lessons, even if they DO pile up a massive fortune while alive.

So are the STO. They're allowed here to meet with folks like Dex, who many of us consider a genuine "abductee" who can address this issue himself. The STO are those that shine the Light, and are in movement towards it. The STS are more likely those that are in movement to darkness, that appeal to revenge, to our selfishness, to our ambition, to "fun" even, to our "devil-may-care" attitude (hence the name).

MK wrote:
If we are to have a world in which things are different, then "taking" things from one group and making them for the exclusive use of another must be stopped. This tendency is what is wrong wit h the world today. It is impossible to say that one serves others and take from the one being served with bad consequences and then excusing their pain as an artifact of an unexpressed but implicit permission. Sorry, it cannot be had both ways. Either a being is service to others and avoids hurting those others or they are service to self and their actual goal has nothing to do with benefit to the other being. Such things must be judged on OUTCOME. These abductions are harming those who undergo them regardless whether the being is kindly or not. Because of the trauma and fear engendered by these activities, I view them as wrongful. I don't support such takings any more than I support war.

All true, if in fact it was as simple as that. I argue that it isn't that simple. And abductions aren't only carried out by the STO; they're carried out by the STS who are responding to the call of that particular human. Just because someone complains of an abduction does not automatically infer that the abductee is STO and an STO alien was responding. STS aliens also respond to what the zetas refer to as the "Call". The human may portray themselves as 'poor, defenseless human', but we have no proof either way who is responding to them. Again; STO and STS do not answer calls put out to the other spiritual orientation. The do not take what is not volunteered to them, even the STS. They may convince the human to give up something, and if the human is spiritually weak or selfish at heart - despite any outward signs to the contrary - then they can and do fall prey to the blandishments of the STS ETs. Even more pointedly, we now have evidence that it is often humans, portraying themselves as ETs, that have "abducted" other humans and put the fear of God in them by the way they handled them, tortured them, etc, even raping them. In one abductee's case, they did this in order to sour ALL her abduction memories, and therefore provoke a message of fear from that individual. Thus, the negative stories you tend to refer to are more likely than not to have been performed by STS black-ops thugs with the afore-mentioned agenda in mind.

MK wrote:
MK: One of their recent postings stated something to the effect that "laying the hands on people" was not going to sure anything..." From the studies performed at the Noetics Institute and the entire range of studies documenting a "placebo" effect connected with many things including "laying of hands," I do know that the human mind can heal. I am quite convinced of that fact as are many scientists. Quantum physics supports this idea.

Many claims are made in this area, but I have yet to have any definitive evidence to prove what you say. I'm sorry, I just haven't seen it yet. I'll be glad to review it, with the understanding that we aren't going to go down the Emoto water-crystal path, which is an entirely different kettle of fish. I would be interested in the exact quote in the recent ZT you're referring to, then we can dissect it and see if their claim can be found wanting. I would like to do that if possible.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Here is a link on scribd.com to get a copy of Preserve Destiny by Dan Sherman:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13593946/Abov ... eBook-1008

brightstar

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Madame_Karnak wrote:
I have not said that the Zeta DNA is substandard. I have said that I don't think that humans need it to develop telepathy or other psychic powers. We have these powers in us now, nascent and waiting to be tapped.

You're right; I checked the quote and your exact words were "I don't think that we need second-hand Zeta DNA to become smarter or better." That's not a judgement that the DNA is 'sub-standard', though 'second-hand' has a negative connotation and I can see how I misunderstood your use of the phrase. My apologies.

In an ideal world, I would totally agree with you, without qualifying. However, it's only in recent years that I began to understand that a 3D world has certain limitations that we eventually run up against, in that the more we develop technologically, the more hopeless the search for social justice, gov't efficiency, corporate responsibility, and flat-out truth gets. Even as the labor-saving machinery we build takes over almost every aspect of drudgery in our life, our spiritual life often lags and stagnates, our bodies still grow old and die, and our creative lives become more coarse and crude even as the means to express them reaches new heights.

MK wrote:
I think that their DNA is fine for them, but it is not necessarily an "improvement" to the human race for all the reasons that I gave above. Yes, humanity is a spontaneous rowdy bunch. It is our charm, our bain and the source of many beautiful things that we do create such as music, art, poetry and other creative acts. It springs from our very essence and that is controlled by our DNA. Humanity should be deciding what goes into and comes out of our DNA not other groups.

It does seem like an affront to our sensibilities, doesn't it? A race that is in many respects much more advanced than we are, yet from our perspective they look uglier, have little sense of humor (at least as we know it), are shorter, and for all we know, suffer from lacking an equivalent to Beethoven, the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. I would suggest that it's not "other groups" deciding; that again presumes that the Zetas have "decided" and worse, decided against what 'we' want. I would argue - as would many that are spiritually inclined - that the higher-density entities that allegedly confer with our souls about which bodies/flesh-suits we're next to be born in aren't as clumsily crude as to "invade" the flesh-suits against any other soul that might have inhabited it first. These things are done on a very very sophisticated level, which we simply are unaware of from our present vantage point. In fact, your soul might go on an OBE expedition to interfere with electrical circuits that power such things as voting machines, or to assist in maintaining an electrical connection that is keeping a loved one on life-support. Or, it might overhear something being said or even thought by another human, one making a murderous decision, and imparting it to another entity (your 'guardian angel' even) who can better make use of the information. You might even be surprised at how many entities from off-world are watching us here make our posts, observing our collective consciousness on this GT, and even in the privacy of our bedrooms. Each interaction is like a play, with Earth acting in many ways as a gigantic 'theater' where vignettes of every spiritual inclination and dynamic play themselves out, for the ultimate benefit of races on worlds far away from this one. And all the while we're just doing what we think we're consciously doing; it's just that there is so much more going on that it can boggle our conscious mind.....so we avoid thinking about these possibilities. Or, they just may never have occurred to us.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

WOW That is/was incredible DD & MK, I know you were/are having a conversation with each other, not to exclude, and for the benefit of us all), but both your well written concepts are affecting me VERY deeply.

In the beginning I could not imagine an alien abduction being consensual... now? I am reconsidering.

Thanks to MK especially, for being so brave -- DD is experienced at disclosing personal views/beliefs..., thanks for the extended conversation/contrast with DD that is allowing my mind to peel away yet another layer, and my mind to expand to incorporate and include, even MORE.

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO?

Hey, I'm a rabbit hole newbie, July 2008! I'm tunneling as fast as I can...

=====================

Thanks to brightstar for the link to Above Black... DLing now.

Can you locate a copy of "Lustful Utterances" by Leola McConnell?
http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/26837
How about "Trance Formation of America" by Cathy O'Brien?

I am (also) deep down the Mind Control rabbit hole...

WOW. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WEB SITE WE HAVE HERE.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:44 pm
GT Truther

The question as to which greys (or Zetas) are worthy of our trust is still a very big question.

But there is also the question of whether there is a higher level on the hierarchy of power occupied by reptilian beings.

If you had asked me this question several years ago, I would have said, no way.

Today, I think it is likely true, but not for sure.

Why have I changed my mind?

When I read one person describing a phenomenon, but no one else, I tend to be very skeptical.

But when many people independently describe interactions with a certain phenomenon, I start to pay attention.

I've read many accounts of people saying they've interacted with mostly negative reptilians, so I am paying attention.

I'm far from sure it is a real phenomenon but I'm starting to pay attention to it, big time attention.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:08 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next