It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:23 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
The entire Source A/UN Thingy. IF there is some truth to it. Then gives a pretty good idea why the 'Reptilians' might appear hostile to us when according to Reptilians perspective they might be simply saying a friendly hello!

Source A described a meeting in which the military meeting with the Reptilians had to follow a STRICT body language protocal with them or if not the Reptilians views body language as insult or threat.

The Human had sit errect in a chair hands upon thighs and no direct eye contact with the Reptilian in short the human had to take a submissive posture. If not then the human would be met with the Reptilian bareing its snarl and fangs in a 'in your face response.'

Why so do the Reptilians view themselves as our superiors? Thus we must submit to them?

No. I don't think so. I beleive has alot to deal with social protocals in a hypotheical Reptilian soceity. They are for all practical purposes decendents of our Dinosaurs, our Reptilians of the Reptilians and on top of it with preditory insticts..

Ie in theory a typical Reptilian Homind, Could very well retain Biologocal/Institcts of lets say a T-Rex, Raptor or todays Crock On top of Intellect, Wisdom possiblly an advanced Spirituality and Sentient Compassion for others. Yet, its Biological Instict would indeed take major part of its over all psychology.

If such is the case, then when lets say a Military Officier did look directly into a Reptiians Eyes. This is a 'dominence challaenge " in animal society and would be met accordingly. In this case a Reptitialn bareing its teeth and growling in the face of the challenger.

If indeed this is the case with Reptilians visiting this earth then they can't help but appear to be hostile to towards us since its simply following typiccal Reptilian Behavior. As silly as it may sound it may be the case that when a theortical Reptilian exposes its ear to ear razor sharp teeth and growls to point might rip you apart any second sending chills of terror down your spine.. To the Reptilian though its simply saying a Very friendly and deep Compassionate "Hello Friend!"

We can not discount this possiblity.

Shady

midnight wrote:
The question as to which greys (or Zetas) are worthy of our trust is still a very big question.

But there is also the question of whether there is a higher level on the hierarchy of power occupied by reptilian beings.

If you had asked me this question several years ago, I would have said, no way.

Today, I think it is likely true, but not for sure.

Why have I changed my mind?

When I read one person describing a phenomenon, but no one else, I tend to be very skeptical.

But when many people independently describe interactions with a certain phenomenon, I start to pay attention.

I've read many accounts of people saying they've interacted with mostly negative reptilians, so I am paying attention.

I'm far from sure it is a real phenomenon but I'm starting to pay attention to it, big time attention.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:14 pm
GT Truther

Instict driven Behavioral differences are very complex things be they between different spieces or even in our own daily lives with interaction with a different gender!

Guy's how many times have you been with your guy friends and heard a intensely funny story or joke. You go home from work later meetting up with your gf or spouse and set out to share it.

You tell the joke breaking out in laughter expecting her to do the same.. but she just sits there and

:hmm

"That's not funny at all! Why that's cruel."

Here we are the same Species, yet already, thanks to gender and biological differences ALREADY are somewhat alien to each other.

Imagine it between a Human Being and Reptilian Being.

Shady

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:35 pm
Truth Seeker

Good post Shady.

It is certainly a possibility that it could be a cultural misunderstanding.

But this is our home.

The Reppies should be the ones showing restraint, not us.

Unless this meeting took place off world, which i believe is part of the secret info the Temps have not disclosed.

I think that it is also a good possibility the the UN/Source "A" story is total BS.

Did you know that Bruce Macabee bumped into "A" by accident at a UFO conference in DC spring of last year.

Clay explained it away as "A" was meeting a UFO researcher. But really, if i was "A" and the story is as described, there is no way I would meet anyone at a UFO conference.

There are other inconsistencies.

I think the whole story is phony

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:46 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Saturday, November 14, 2009

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/1 ... onsters%29

MUFON Case File:

'I was attacked by a Reptilian!'

MUFON witness report (revised) - Great Britain: I awoke one night in a state of which I can only explain as a spasm, my body was in a rigid state. I could not move a muscle and felt like something was on top of me.

I fought to get movement back in my body. I could not turn my head or move at all. It was like I was having a fight to get control of my body.

After a few panic stricken moments, I could just barely move my fingers, only a little bit. I then felt that there was more than just a spasm. I felt dirty and touched. It was a horrible feeling from deep inside me.

I could barely move my toes, again very slightly. My throat felt like it was being held. I could feel something was on top of me. My hands where by my side, but it felt like they were around my own throat, holding tightly. I was using all my might to break free from this spasmodic state.

Then could feel something breathing into my left ear, a sound of a growl-like noise right next to my ear. I struggled to move my head to the left, like breaking free from a strangle hold.

I could barely see the outline of a head, a big long head next to my own face. As the spasm-like feeling started to wear off, a tiny bit at a time, I could work out that this thing on top of me looked like a lizard/newt thing. It was like a blending together of all that was around it, or maybe invisible. I'm not very sure which, but I could see it clearly as the seconds passed on.

It was reptilian. I growled at it, or I think I did. My mind and my body gave all it could to do so. I bared my teeth at it and I could feel it could read my mind. I was swearing at it and shouting all sorts of obscenities at it. I felt violated and used.

The next thing, it was quickly off of me and was standing to one side of the bottom of my bunk bed. A light came through the thin gap in the curtains. There were different shades of a golden light which also had very small particles inside it, like dust or small stars which moved around like little bright lights.

This reptilian creature was about 6 feet tall. I could sense it was either proud or happy with itself, maybe both. I tried to sit up as best I could and through my mind I swore at it again.

The creature walked forward and stepped into the light beam. As it did, the feet and legs vanished into the light. The more the creature moved forward towards the window, the more of it vanished.

After it was gone I felt relaxed, but I could still feel where I was held around my throat. I felt I was raped by this horrendous monster.

I awoke to a bright sunny day. I could hear my mother downstairs, washing up and doing housework. I laid in my bed and didn't move a muscle. I ran the incident through my mind again and, yes, I could still feel where I was held around my throat.

I know this happened. My mind, heart and soul knows that this happened. For the life of me, I could not run downstairs to explain to my mother about this. Who would have believed it? How would my parents have handled such a thing? I did not know what to do?

Since that night, my stepfather passed away. I asked my mother if she believed in aliens or ufo's. She replied that my stepfather said once that he saw a ufo near Brighton while at sea in the 1960's and he swore that it was a ufo, but only told my mother this.

I never told my mother about my experience, as I thought it would be to harrowing for her to hear.

What do I do about my experience? I would love to do something about it. It may help somebody, as I am being very honest. Things like this should be disclosed. An answer has to be found on why this is happening.

NOTE: every once in a while a report of this nature shows up on the MUFON site. Take it for what it is, though, I have heard similar accounts from which a common thread can be drawn...Lon

Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 pm
GT Truther

Speaking about Submission and Domience Postures...... sigh

Can we say Groveling for Cash! ... Anyone

Quote:
Obama Performs Another Botched Bow; Proving He Is Just A Servant For The Elite | DoomDaily

Obama’s Botched Bow

Thomas Lifson
American Thinker

FLASHBACK: First Black President Grovels To Virulently Racist Royal Family
http://www.infowars.net/articles/april2 ... Racist.htm

FLASHBACK: Obama “Bow” To Saudis: CNN Reporter Asks White House To Clarify
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/0 ... 85281.html

Bad enough that Obama bowed down to another head of state yesterday. Even worse that he did not bother to learn how one bows in Japan, and just winged it.

I agree with Scott Johnson, Steve Gilbert, Andrew Malcom, and many others that the President of the United States should not be bowing before any head of state. But unlike these astute observers, I actually know a little something about the art of the bow in Japan, having lived in Japan four different times on a resident visa, taught East Asian Studies at Harvard, and counseled many hundreds of American, European, Middle Eastern, and Australasian executives on how to work negotiate and with the Japanese — including teaching them the right way to bow.

Obama’s bow (below) violates a fundamental precept: NO TOUCHING while bowing.

President Barack Obama is greeted by Japanese Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko upon arrival at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo: Barack Obama talks of green tea icecream as he pushes to strengthen US ties in Asia

Here is one of many websites that illustrates how to bow in Japan. The one thing that virtually everyone who teaches bowing etiquette stresses is under no circumstance try to combine a bow with a handshake.

The Emperor appears to smile, which is something polite Japanese are taught to do when embarrassed. Unlike just about everyone who comes into the Emperor’s presence, Obama obviously received no instruction on Imperial etiquette. (Note: The Japanese take their monarch and etiquette in general about 100 times more seriously than do the British.)

That’s fine with me. I wouldn’t like our president to receive such instructions from a foreign entity. But he obviously did not indicate to any of the American embassy staff, nor to any aides familiar with Japan that he intended to bow, and bow deeply. Anyone with about two days’ familiarity with Japan knows about bowing. The average person in Japan bows dozens of times a day. You see it everywhere.

Another fundamental precept of the ordinary bow: it must be reciprocated. To do otherwise is a grave insult. Yet, we see in this short video clip that the Emperor did not even nod his head. To be honest, I am not sure the Emperor is ever supposed to bow back to anyone. He is, after all, according to Shinto, a god.

I suspect the poor Emperor was so shocked by the faux pas that he just pretended it didn’t happen. That is one way Japanese people deal with breaches of etiquette, especially from the powerful who are also ignorant. But the end resilt is that Obama has been snubbed royally. Imperially, in fact.

All in all, a disgrace. The only redeeming feature is that at least he did not bow his head and bend his knee, as he did with the Saudi monarch.

Obama Performs Another Botched Bow; Proving He Is Just A Servant For The Elite obama bow

Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:31 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Hi, MK -

Interesting comments about blood types and the possible ET connection. I looked up the percentages of Rh negative types you mentioned and, according to United Blood Services http://www.unitedbloodservices.org/humanbloodtypes.html, the percentages of each negative type in the human population is:

- O- 6%
- A- 6%
- B- 2%
- AB- 1%

And when you add these up, you get 15% of the total population. That is, interestingly, the same total mentioned by Pete Peterson in his Project Camelot interview of the "total known percentage" (by whom?) of humans with ET DNA: fifteen percent. Peterson did not specify exactly what those DNA markers are, but my guess is that a negative blood type might serve as a good proxy.... We'll see, I suppose. :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Selene

Dear Selene,

Every time that I see your avatar, I feel like taking a quick pirouette. :elephant
Check out the bloodbook.com site (Isn't that the link that I gave to Brightstar?) In any event, you will notice that these blood types are scattered around the world.

Here is something very interesting. The Sammi people who have an unusual heritage and are the mother tribe of many ancient European bloodlines have a very high prevalence of Morgellon's. I think that this is somehow connected to the information from Swerdlow, but I have to get his book to tie it all together.

Don't ask me WHY I have sought out and connected these odd bits of information. It seems to be my own personal assension process. I just know that these things are important for some reason...but I don't really know exactly why. I am hoping that sharing this odyssey will bring me answers from others on the journey.

One other subject that I think requires real analysis from scientific types is the crop circle messages. I know that they mean something and some of the are clearly machines and electrical devices, but I don't know what they mean.

MK

Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Madame_Karnak wrote:
I forgot to mention one other thing about RH neg versus positive. When a person with RH negative blood marries a person with RH positive and a pregnancy occurs, the baby has about a 50 percent chance of being the opposite blood type of the mother. If this occurs, the mother often has to get gamma globulin (I think that's the right treatment) to prevent "rejecting" the fetus and having a miscarriage. Once a miscarriage of this type has occurred, it is not unusual for the mother's uterus to be "inhospitable" to future pregnancies regardless of RH factor. What doctors do now is just routinely administer gamma globulin to prevent an immune response.

In cases where an immune response has occured, the most typical scenario is for the umbilical cord to become congested with white blood cells attacking the foreign entity. The baby subsequently cannot receive nourishment and starves and then is miscarried. I think that the source of your information probably got their facts confused. Marrying within RH factor generally causes no problems. Marrying outside of RH factor can cause problems but there are now treatments for this issue.

MK[/color]

The injection is given AFTER the birth of the child with the different RH, not during the pregnancy. This is to prevent antibodies building up and causing harm to future fetuses...

Quote:
Rh Disease
RH Disease (in fetus): It is a hemolytic disease that causes destruction of fetal red blood cells. Can result in jaundice, anemia, brain damage, heart failure and death. It does not affect the mother's health.

I know this because I am RH Negative and have 1 child RH neg, and 1 child RH positive. I was informed during the pregnancy that I would require the shot, they gave me a card stating I had the shot, AFTER the birth of the RH positive child. I have since lost the card, no idea why they gave me that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lynnwood,

I see that I confused the in vitro fertilization protocol for a particular type of antibodies with the treatment for RH factor problems. Oh well. This is what happens with random bits of knowledge. Thanks for the information. I am sure that the doctor's lawyer made up the card... :rant

MK

Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
WOW That is/was incredible DD & MK, I know you were/are having a conversation with each other, not to exclude, and for the benefit of us all), but both your well written concepts are affecting me VERY deeply.

In the beginning I could not imagine an alien abduction being consensual... now? I am reconsidering.

Thanks to MK especially, for being so brave -- DD is experienced at disclosing personal views/beliefs..., thanks for the extended conversation/contrast with DD that is allowing my mind to peel away yet another layer, and my mind to expand to incorporate and include, even MORE.

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO?

Hey, I'm a rabbit hole newbie, July 2008! I'm tunneling as fast as I can...

=====================

Thanks to brightstar for the link to Above Black... DLing now.

Can you locate a copy of "Lustful Utterances" by Leola McConnell?
http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/26837
How about "Trance Formation of America" by Cathy O'Brien?

I am (also) deep down the Mind Control rabbit hole...

WOW. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WEB SITE WE HAVE HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Lynnwood,

Thanks for the kind remarks. Whenever I am directing comments to someone, such as DoubleD, I actually mean for everybody to feel free to jump in and comment. One of the things that I love about the GT is that everybody is so smart, open minded and thoughtful. I cannot wait to go find Dan Sherman's book and read it.

I also want to share something with everybody to test out some of the ideas that I present. If you go to Psyleron where they sell the lamp that change colors in response to human thought, you will find a list of links to other sites with similar focuses. One of them is noetic something. There is another named levashov. Go to those sites. On the noetics site, you can actually play with an online test that captures the "intent to cure" and it will tell you if you can heal people with your mind. It is really cool! Levashov talks about the theory of mind curing. He also has plants that he has made grow larger through thought.

All of this may sound airy fairy, but once you have changed the color of a lamp with your mind...you begin to understand the immense power inside all of us. OUR THOUGHTS ARE ENERGY. They reach outside of our body. They can be measured. They can flip switches and so forth.

There is another site called neurosky where you can buy a headgear that permits you to drive computer cursors and do other things with your thoughts. There is a toy being released by Mattel called Mindflex that permits the user to dunk a basketball with with their mind.

Now, neurosky actually measures electrical impulses from the mind and amplifies them to create a wireless link to whatever equipment the user is setting it up to work with. WHAT IS AMAZING ABOUT ALL OF THIS IS THAT WE HAVE THIS KIND OF ENERGY TRANSMITTING FROM US. Once a person understands this fact, so many other things begin to seem possible. Now, consider the fact that Pete Peterson and a Russian cosmonaut both mentioned that ETs measure an electrical information map unique to each person. Pete said that the map could be altered and that the alterations would affect the human being whose information map it was. THINK ABOUT THAT IDEA. If we are governed by this map (probably the one in the physics studies that Shady posted back in GT 4.7 or something like that) then our thoughts could AFFECT this map if we knew how to address it with them.

Well, I am off to find Dan Sherman's book so that I can learn more.

Brightstar, thanks for the info.

MK

I actually knew Leola BEFORE she was kidnapped. I don't know if she is still herself these days. Lustful Utterances is a very scary book. While you read it, remember that some of the people in the book are probably "hosting" reptilian beings.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Speaking about Submission and Domience Postures...... sigh

Can we say Groveling for Cash! ... Anyone

Quote:
Obama Performs Another Botched Bow; Proving He Is Just A Servant For The Elite | DoomDaily

Obama’s Botched Bow

Thomas Lifson
American Thinker

FLASHBACK: First Black President Grovels To Virulently Racist Royal Family
http://www.infowars.net/articles/april2 ... Racist.htm

FLASHBACK: Obama “Bow” To Saudis: CNN Reporter Asks White House To Clarify
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/0 ... 85281.html

Bad enough that Obama bowed down to another head of state yesterday. Even worse that he did not bother to learn how one bows in Japan, and just winged it.

I agree with Scott Johnson, Steve Gilbert, Andrew Malcom, and many others that the President of the United States should not be bowing before any head of state. But unlike these astute observers, I actually know a little something about the art of the bow in Japan, having lived in Japan four different times on a resident visa, taught East Asian Studies at Harvard, and counseled many hundreds of American, European, Middle Eastern, and Australasian executives on how to work negotiate and with the Japanese — including teaching them the right way to bow.

Obama’s bow (below) violates a fundamental precept: NO TOUCHING while bowing.

President Barack Obama is greeted by Japanese Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko upon arrival at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo: Barack Obama talks of green tea icecream as he pushes to strengthen US ties in Asia

Then he is in China and dressing like they are there. How preposterous indeed, agree, he is one lacky lap dog indeed. Geesch, could say more, but better not, but I guess marxism does breed "compliance" and being a sheer "puppet".

brightstar

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:05 pm
Profile WWW

My Daughter had a baby just last year, her second. She needed a shot during pregnancy at a certain week and then both Mother and Son got one after the birth. At least that is what they do up here in Canada. ;)

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1 and Reptilian etc.
Dear Everybody,

I wanted to mention something very interesting down on Youtube. There is a Dr. Reed who ran into an odd clearly not earthly creature in the woods near Seattle, Washington. I think that the name of his website is ODEALINC.com, but I am not sure. In any event, he was walking with his beautiful golden retriever when he met this creature. The dog attacked the being and the being, being scared by being jumped on by a 100 pound golden retriever, turned the dog into dust. The doctor, dismayed by his dog's sudden disintegration, grabbed up a limb and whacked the creature on its head. Evidently, the whack loosened the arm band that the creature used to disintegrate the dog and it fell to the ground. The doctor, after mourning his dog, realized that no one would believe what had happened. He went to his car, grabbed up a plasticized emergency blanket, a video camera and a still camera and ran back to the scene. He photographed the creature, the remains (such as they were) of his dog and a black obelisk that floated in the air near the prone being.

After taking the photographs, the doctor laid the body of the creature on his blanket. He then rolled it up carefully to ensure that none of its blood, tissue or other "effects" could fall out and prepared to take it to his car. He then noticed a silvery object on the ground which he picked up. The object was like a bracelet but it had unusual symbols like buttons that protruded from it. The doctor chucked this into the wrapped being and took both to his car so that he could get back to Seattle.

When the doctor got to Seattle, he set up a camera tripod and began a more careful examination of the creature that had killed his dog. As he conducted the exam, the creature's eyelids fluttered open. The long and short of this story is that this doctor got tissue, blood and fingernail samples from this being. He has taped attempts at communication with the being as well as videotaped his examination of it.

The most interesting part of this interaction is what happened to the doctor because he let others know of his experience. If you go to Youtube, you will find the links to his site where he has a book and photos and other interesting things. This doctor was warmly received in South America and was able to get his story out there.

His name is Dr. Reed.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hi MK. This one gets a mention every couple of years. I'm not a big fan of the watchdog site but this is a pretty comprehensive debunk of the Rutter story. Hope it saves some time investigating or at least provides some facts on the subject.

Quote:
STUCK IN A RUT...

Since beginning an investigation into the Reed UFO Hoax, quite a bit of information about the people involved in the hoax has been uncovered. Information came in, leads were followed up and some people were able to track down the real identities of some of the players involved in this scam.

However, one of the most frustrating pieces of the puzzle to track down was locating the main player in this hoax, the ever-so elusive Dr. Jonathan Reed. After several various and extensive searches for anything relating to this person (public records checks, criminal history checks, university databases, graduate records, phone records, birth records, property records, et al), the search always came up with negative results. The key to breaking this hoax wide open was to find Dr. Jonathan Reed. I had operated on the assumption that the name was an alias as had been with three of the other co-conspirators; Robert 'Raith', 'Dr.' Harold Chacon and Larry 'Arthur.' More on that later...

After receiving some good leads and talking to a person that claimed to have been involved in the perpetration of the hoax, the break I had been patiently waiting for in this case since 1998 found its way into my e-mail box...

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/exposed10.html

Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:20 pm
GT Truther

Siam wrote:
My Daughter had a baby just last year, her second. She needed a shot during pregnancy at a certain week and then both Mother and Son got one after the birth. At least that is what they do up here in Canada. ;)

I just looked up when they give the shot now, and "back in the day" (1983) they gave it after birth only. Now, they do give one at around 28 weeks...and another within 72 hours of the birth, IF the baby is positive. More info here:

http://www.rhogam.com/Patient/PaFAQS/Pa ... x#pluswork
Quote:
When will I receive RhoGAM® Ultra-Filtered PLUS?
An Rh-negative mother is most likely to be exposed to her baby’s blood during the last three months of pregnancy and at delivery. Therefore, your doctor will likely prescribe at least one dose of RhoGAM® Ultra-Filtered PLUS at around 28 weeks of pregnancy, and a second dose will be given for added protection within 72 hours after delivery if the baby is found to be Rh-positive. You should also receive RhoGAM® Brand after abdominal trauma or immediately after an invasive procedure is performed (such as amniocentesis) and then every 12 weeks thereafter.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:38 am
GT Truther

IBM is your friend...

http://www.wimp.com/gunshotdetection/

Please pay attention to the symbology at the beginning of the clip.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 am
GT Truther

...pretty interesting use of a CAD program with crop circles here...

I'm familiar with Acad 2010, being trained on CATIA now, and Solidworks...., not sure what this guy used (looks kinda like RINO)..... not sure if there is any practical application for the info he derived from it. It would be interesting to let a qualified Physist look at the rendering and see what that person could make of it.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:58 am
GT Truther

2012, Hollywood. Hollywood, Hollywood... The movie made 2012 a comic book adventure with Lifeboats that would
brave the world wide Tsunami's. HA ! What a laughable be-unch of hog wash.

So, I have put together a list of things I have discovered from other web spaces and people.

1. We used to have 2-3 weeks of food in the pipeline. Now we have at best, 2-3 days with food only being stored for
hours before it is re-trucked to its final destination.

2. The money supply. The Federal Reserve banks are empty of GOLD and other precious commodities. The Fed banks
are stripped bare. 24 Trillion dollars has vanished and the world is without any finances.

3. Train loads of food and materials have gone undetected to underground facilities. Millions of metric tonnes have
vanished. A train conductor outside of Flagstaff told his story and was murdered because of what he said.

4. The great lifeboats, interstellar space craft are the lifeboats which the 2012 movie didn't get right. Even the seats
for the elite were conjured up so as to send a message to the elites that they would be given a seat if they could
pay the price. That being said, I believe this is a lie. I believe the PTB's would do or say anything to get the money
they need. They have sold fictitious seats which are destined to take the new Arian Race of Post Human's off the
planet until the dust settles. To the Elites that have payed Billion's and in some cases Trillion's Ha ! You let yourselves
be tricked.

5 The 2012 movie did not mention the DUMB's. Another short coming of the movie or an omission of truth. If they mentioned
the DUMB's they would also have to tell about the Nuclear Powered Laser Tunneling Machines. If they told about
that they would have to tell about the new power sources which they use to power these under ground bases that
don't use above ground technology.

----

So, if David Adair really did create fusion propulsion system in the 1970's which I have no doubt he did, then.. how
do we use this to help us stop the ELE solar even in 3 years ? The moon is the only body in our solar system which
does not rotate. It does not rotate because it does not have a core. It is an hollow object that was designed for
one purpose. That purpose was to save the world in ELE solar events. I don't claim to know who hung to the moon
in its socket but I do claim that we are supposed to use the Fusion Rocket technology to push the moon to a halt
so as to act as a shield to preserve life on earth. I know that the Helium 3 is their in abundance and if they put
forth a good effort they could design a fusion propulsion system to use the moon as a shield. I believe the buildings
on the dark side of the moon aren't their to mine moon rocks or for that matter HE3. Instead I believe they are
the remnants of the control facilities from a past civilization who used the moon as a shield just as I have
postulated.

Two very large counter magnetic fusion engines should do the trick. Fusion engines have a high degree of torque.
This is twisting forces. Without two engines the torque could not be canceled and the moon would spin out of
control.

They only have 2 years 9 months to complete this project.

:candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:08 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
They only have 2 years 9 months to complete this project.

No, they can´t ...

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
3. Train loads of food and materials have gone undetected to underground facilities. Millions of metric tonnes have vanished. A train conductor outside of Flagstaff told his story and was murdered because of what he said.

Phat, LINK?? I missed this whistleblower...

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:29 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Disappearing food and gold
This is odd; I started typing this post in IE (internet explorer) and it froze up on me, wouldn't allow me to even close the window or exit IE, so I'm having to do this in Firefox. Just this site; I have 3 other tabs open and another window, but something won't let me close the window with this page on it.

This is what I had typed so far: (retyped)

"Thanks for the pointer about the amount of food in the pipeline and the mysterious disappearances of it, PhatZ, though I - like recall15 - wouldn't agree about them having 2 years, etc. Also, do you have links or keywords like Lynnwood suggested, so we could google to check those reports out? I think that's major news, just like her find about Google suppressing the search strings for "2nd sun" and "second sun". In fact, NL/ZT (not that they provided 'evidence' of course) acknowledged that discovery, adding that the images could be found using other keywords."

I was just going to share some photos of today's really intense chemtrails over DC. We've gone a few months without any, then today BAM. All day criss-crossing the skies, and though you can't see them in the images, there were a couple of planes that were seen, and they weren't small civilian aircraft either, that noticeably didn't even register contrails.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I was in a coffee shop at a truck stop in Flagstaff. I heard a local TV broadcast of the Train conductor and the
out burst of one of the locals at this truck stop. Curious as always I went over and asked to talk with the local
guys. One of them said that he had been working for the railroads 35 years and the death of the man was not an
accident. He spoke out about the trains that go underground. This peaked my interest and I asked him how many
trains go underground. He said that their were a bunch that did and then the cars would reappear on the side tracks
empty. I asked about the numbers of cars. He looked at me and asked me just who was I. I told him that I was just
a concerned citizen who wanted to be able to post the truth so that others would know. He then said hundreds as
far as he could tell. I asked is this over a couple of days or months or what ? He replied about every week there were
several hundred. I asked about the man in the news and he said that he had worked with him on and off for 20 years
and that he knew that his death was murder even though they said it was natural causes. They said that he fell
from one of the cars and died from exposure. So I believe that the man had actual knowledge but seemed very
cautious. The waitress told me that she had never seen him like that before. This was from my trip cross country
in 2006. I believe the month was either May or June.

Lynnwood wrote:
Phatman wrote:
3. Train loads of food and materials have gone undetected to underground facilities. Millions of metric tonnes have vanished. A train conductor outside of Flagstaff told his story and was murdered because of what he said.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:13 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1 Trains
Phatman wrote:
I was in a coffee shop at a truck stop in Flagstaff. I heard a local TV broadcast of the Train conductor and the
out burst of one of the locals at this truck stop. Curious as always I went over and asked to talk with the local
guys. One of them said that he had been working for the railroads 35 years and the death of the man was not an
accident. He spoke out about the trains that go underground. This peaked my interest and I asked him how many
trains go underground. He said that their were a bunch that did and then the cars would reappear on the side tracks
empty. I asked about the numbers of cars. He looked at me and asked me just who was I. I told him that I was just
a concerned citizen who wanted to be able to post the truth so that others would know. He then said hundreds as
far as he could tell. I asked is this over a couple of days or months or what ? He replied about every week there were
several hundred. I asked about the man in the news and he said that he had worked with him on and off for 20 years
and that he knew that his death was murder even though they said it was natural causes. They said that he fell
from one of the cars and died from exposure. So I believe that the man had actual knowledge but seemed very
cautious. The waitress told me that she had never seen him like that before. This was from my trip cross country
in 2006. I believe the month was either May or June.

Lynnwood wrote:
Phatman wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Phatsie and GTers all,

Remember my story about the humongous trains going south into Mexico through my town? Well, they have been increasing in length and numbers for the last two or three months. I suspect that there are also DUMBs, Arks or other hideouts in Mexico.

Isn't it interesting that NASA did not attempt to "refute" INDEPENDENCE DAY (the movie) or other movies about war crimes or moon bases or Mars bases? There wasn't a peep about any of those movies, nor about THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, but there have been nonstop pro and con television programs about 2012. WONDER WHY?

Lastly, the site with the pictures of the dolphin-based alien encountered in Seattle is ODISEALINK.COM and Dr. Reed Alien Encounter on YouTube. You have to see this creature. It does not look like a gray or a reptilian. It is ochre/tan with skin that looks like stone, slits for eyes, a tiny vestigial nose and a slit mouth. The eyes are red and rotate inside of the sockets permitting a very large field of vision. The being is about three to four feet tall. It was wearing a black knit-type garment and boot-like foot wear.

Don't just watch the videos on the creature. Look at the videos by people who witnessed the virtual erasure of Dr. Reed from his job, his social group and the world.

I have been reading the Project Destiny book and it has been very thought provoking.

MK

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 9 5/1. Want an Albino Shock?
recall15 wrote:
Shaddy,
Time for a Omen:

"If you see the White Deer, your life will be changed dramatically"

quoted:
A rare white deer hind has been filmed by a wildlife cameraman for the BBC Landward programme.
end quoted
from footage here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scot ... 357445.stm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go to Youtube, search for albino animals. The vast numbers of albinos of all types: snakes, alligators, crocodile, buffalo, moose, hedgehogs, porcupines, deer, lions, tigers, primates, birds is extraordinary. One in particular is amazing...it is a cardinal that is red/brown on one side and completely white on the other side.

These are genetic aberrations on a scale never mentioned in history. Albinos used to be very rare. It is pretty amazing that so many are showing up.

MK

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/08/1 ... new-order/

KEEPING A PROMIS

According to ex-LAPD drug enforcement officer, Mike Ruppert, this amazing computer software called PROMIS was: “Created in the 1970s by former National Security Agency (NSA) programmer and engineer Bill Hamilton, now President of Washington, D.C.’s Inslaw Corporation, PROMIS (Prosecutor’s Management Information System) crossed a threshold in the evolution of computer programming. Working from either huge mainframe computer systems or smaller networks powered by the progenitors of today’s PCs, PROMIS, from its first “test drive” a quarter century ago, was able to do one thing that no other program had ever been able to do. It was able to simultaneously read and integrate any number of different computer programs or data bases simultaneously, regardless of the language in which the original programs had been written or the operating system or platforms on which that data base was then currently installed.”

For purposes of our discussion, however, one needs to know and understand that “PROMIS” software has been modified and greatly expanded from its original 1972 prototype. We need to track and document the software’s evolution which eventually allowed the MAPPING AND COMPLETE DETAILED SEQUENCING of DNA and RNA strands the very CODE OF LIFE. Once this is understood, one can better understand exactly HOW scientists in top-secret U.S. Government labs were able to successfully resurrect the deadly killer virus of 1918, place it in human plasmid cells, and ultimately to a killer, time-released VACCINE.

Keep in mind, this is not myth, it is not speculation, it is not science fiction. It is all fact and completely documented, even though you may not have heard about it in the mainstream news. The PROMIS software eventually evolved into very bio-chemistry-specific versions named “Daylight” and “Oracle8i”.

This PROMIS software evolution is best understood by reading THE LAST CIRCLE by Cheri Seymour, aka Carol Marshall particularly the 15th chapter. This chapter reveals the contents of files provided to Seymour by PROMIS program-modifier Michael Riconosciuto documenting the history of Ft. Detrick’s biological warfare development and the stated desire of our nation’s top “National Institutes of Health” and CDC scientists to use new computer technologies to create sophisticated “Designer Viruses” for covert CIA use. He also documents the INFILTRATION of ISRAELI AGENTS into the labs of Ft. Detrick.

Riconosciuto’s “modifications” are so “sensitive to national security” that Riconosciuto was placed into forced detention in a high-security federal prison not because any “crime” had been committed but to keep him from being kidnapped by other competing “multi-national group’s” interests.

According to Riconosciuto’s files, the NEW GENERATON of PROMIS software, today trademarked as DAYLIGHT and ORACLE8i are unbelievably complex, and have exhibited incredible ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE capabilities as portrayed so well in the movie, “Eagle Eye”.

ORACLE8i not only has the ability to rapidly analyze gene clade sequencing in viruses and bacteria in mere minutes, it can build a model of a complex new viral structure just as quickly, and can calculate to the minutest detail its possible “drift” of mutations after its release. This software can not only predict the DEATH TOLL the virus would produce, but also the accurate final numbers of its genetic mutations over a given period of time. In short, this software can indeed control a complex GENOCIDE AGENDA in the form of an engineered, worldwide VIRAL PANDEMIC from beginning to end Alpha to Omega. Evidence suggests that this agenda was indeed systematically set in motion in March of 2009.

As powerful as this software system is, there are some limitations, however. The first limitation is that a SAMPLE killer virus needed to be provided first so that ALL PARAMETERS OF HOW AND WHY IT KILLED SO EFFICIENTLY COULD BE DETERMINED BY THE COMPUTER. This is what happened when Jeff Taubenberger’s team successfully isolated a completely intact sample of 1918 killer virus from a frozen victim of the virus in Brevig Alaska in 1997. With this “sample” ­the computer could do its trillions of complex analyses, all that Taubenberger and Terrence M. Tumpey needed to do was keep the CIA and the Israeli MOSSAD bosses informed of the ORACLE’s final assessments and projections.

As Michael Ruppert declares: “What would you do if you possessed software that could think, understand every language in the world, that provided peep holes into everyone else’s computer “dressing rooms,” that could insert data into computers without people’s knowledge, that could fill in blanks beyond human reasoning and also predict what people would do – before they did it? You would probably use it wouldn’t you?”

In the area of WORLD DEPOPULATION and EUGENICS as prescribed by Hitler’s financial backers in Wall Street and London such a computer program would be indispensable. The evidence that this has in fact been accomplished, and the “viral genie” has indeed been released from the bottle, is simply overwhelming.

Let’s examine this evidence.
NOVARTIS PHARMA, BASEL SWITZERLAND CONTROLS THE SOFTWARE

Fellow researcher Don Nicoloff has helped immensely in assembling the paper trail of this Artificial Intelligence software called DAYLIGHT and ORACLE8i and in detailing how it is being used to create the ULTIMATE UTOPIA OF THE ILLUMINATED ONES on planet earth. Not surprisingly, since the world of the Global Elite is really quite small and inter-connected, other, seemingly unconnected world news stories find their way into this massive web of deception.

This trail leads us to a “Dr. Orly Taitz” and her husband, Yosef. As Nicoloff declares: “Taitz, a practicing dentist, attorney, and licensed real estate agent who lives in Southern California’s posh, coastline community, Mission Viejo, has filed numerous lawsuits and legal motions on behalf of former U.S. Senate candidate Alan Keyes (and others) demanding proof of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.’s (aka Barry Soetoro, et al) citizenship eligibility to serve as president of the United States. Taitz recently published ‘proof’ that she had standing to practice law before the U.S. Supreme Court and claims to have “met personally” with Chief Justice John Roberts.”

Nicoloff then writes: “Yosef Taitz, the self-described “CEO” of Daylight Chemical Information Systems, Inc., a private software company located in Mission Viejo, CA, Santa Fe, NM, and Cambridge, England. DCIS, Inc. is intimately involved with Novartis Pharmaceuticals (United States, Switzerland, Germany, France, England), the patent holder of the bird/swine flu vaccination. The “DayCart” software produced by DCIS, Inc. integrates ongoing research and development by Novartis and others using proprietary Oracle 8i technologies.”

What Nicoloff fails to mention, however, is the fact that Novartis’ patent specifically details that the viral pathogen which the patented vaccine is designed to protect against is a “reverse engineered” designer virus that could only have been created in the labs of Ft. Detrick utilizing ORACLE 8i equipped computers. This is EXACTLY what Michael Riconosciuto testified about years earlier concerning the Biological Warfare capabilities of ORACLE 8i software.

Make no mistake, utilizing their proprietary computer software, NOVARTIS created the very virus now endangering the world, then has manipulated the World Health Organization (which the original PROMIS Software helped to create along with the “World Bank”) into issuing “PANDEMIC LEVEL 6″ alerts, which in turn created an INSTANT GLOBAL MARKET FOR BILLIONS OF VACCINE DOSES. Clearly, Novartis’ investment into ORACLE 8i software is set to pay off very handsomely indeed.

According to the China-based MANUFACTURING ARM of Novartis’ International, the Chemical Information Network or ChIN (anagram for “ChINa”) we read the following world-wide press release:

DAYLIGHT CIS announces DayCart

Contact: Yosef Taitz DAYLIGHT Chemical Information Systems Tel: +1-949.367.9990 Fax: +1-949.367.0990 Email: yosi@daylight.com http://www.daylight.com

DayCart(tm) introduced by DAYLIGHT

Mission Viejo, Calif. USA – July 14, 2000 — DAYLIGHT Chemical Information Systems, Inc. (USA) today introduces a new addition to the array of DAYLIGHT software products; DayCart(tm), an application using the unique extensibility features of Oracle8i(tm) designed to fully integrate the molecular structures and reactions in an Oracle8i database server environment. As an integrated module DayCart does not require any call-outs or other operations outside of the Oracle server, in order to perform its functions. DayCart delivers the speed, capacity and performance of Daylight tools throughout the organization. Use of DayCart with the Oracle8i server, unlocks the access of existing Oracle* applications and tools (such as SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C, etc.) to the array of chemical information.

“DayCart was developed in close collaboration with Novartis’ scientists and the architects of Oracle8i’s extensibility framework. Thus, DayCart provides a practical and exceptionally efficient solution fully compliant with Oracle technology.

Today DayCart delivers an extensive range of chemical information capabilities, such as fast direct storage and retrieval of 2D and 3D, structures, reactions and mixtures. Operations provided include high performance searching of full structure, sub-structure, super-structure, similarity and other structural operations. Our utilization of Unique SMILES and its indexing, delivers unparalleled speed and flexibility in storing, novelty checking and searching operations,” stated Yosef Taitz, Chief Executive Officer of DAYLIGHT.

“Utilizing the DayCart technology today, we deliver a corporate compound registration system handling archival, searching and retrieval of over 9 million compounds with lightning speed. A wide range of DayCart solutions are being produced, both by Daylight and by its development partners. We are providing a migration path for conversion and integration of existing data. Daylight chemical technology, tightly integrated with the Oracle8i database opens the door to groundbreaking ‘informatics’ solutions. This technology empowers users to bridge and expand the horizons of chemical information science, merge biological and chemical data, and provide solutions for data warehousing, compound acquisition, and more.”

“The Oracle database is unique in its ability to singularly store, manage and secure relational data, files and unstructured data,” said Jeremy Burton, senior vice president of iPlatform marketing, Oracle Corp. “By extending these data management capabilities, as DAYLIGHT Chemical Information Systems has with DayCart, technology continues to drive significant business and scientific advances. We are pleased to be a fundamental part of these advances.”

“The Daylight Cartridge combines strong performance with interesting versatility through Daylight’s typical toolkit approach. It enables Pharma R&D IT functions to adapt their systems flexibly to the new challenges in the business and scientific environments.” Said Dr. Rene Ziegler the Head of Pharma Research Information Management at Novartis.

DAYLIGHT Chemical Information Systems, incorporated in 1987, is a privately held company headquartered in Mission Viejo, CA, with a research office in Santa Fe, NM and in Cambridge England. DAYLIGHT is a technology leader who provides high-performance chemical information processing tools (such as SMILES and Daylight ToolKit(tm)) for research chemists around the globe. Its software and tools are used by thousands of scientists at over 250 companies worldwide. For more information please e-mail to: info@daylight.com and visit DAYLIGHT’s homepage at http://www.daylight.com

There it is. This engineered pandemic is a heinous crime against humanity. I submit that this paper, combined with the others I have authored, fulfills the legal requirements of a criminal prosecution of suspected murderers. I have established motive (windfall profits), opportunity, and finally, the means and methods employed to commit this crime.

The only question remaining is:

IS THERE A U.S. ATTORNEY BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO SEEK GRAND JURY INDICTMENTS AGAINST THESE MASS MURDERERS???

True Ott, PhD, ND

====

I believe that the Ukranian Plague which has made over a million sick and put 70 thousand in critical condition is a test.
People have reported low flying planes spraying in the weeks prior to the outbreak which resembles Hemoragic Fever. This
goes to what I have written in the past regarding the DNA manipulating chips which can are delivered through food and
the aquifer. These chips can and modify Virus DNA when given a specific signal. This is the beginning of the test.

====

A Tale of Two Stories: The European BioWar outbreak and the censoring of it by the mainstream news media.

UPDATE: Latest Ukraine Plague figures: 1,253,558 very ill; 65,615 hospitalized in serious to critical condition. These are Ukraine only figures.

The biggest story on the Planet today is the outbreak of a very serious Advanced Biological War virus in Europe. The second biggest story on the Planet is the suppression of this story for almost two weeks by the corporate owned mainstream news media.

There is a lot we know and a lot that we can only speculate on about what is unfolding in Central Europe. We know that in mid-October, less than a month ago, there was a growing number of cases of what many thought was Swine Flu (A/H1N1) in the western part of the Ukraine. We know that many hundreds if not thousands of people in western Ukraine witnessed low flying light airplanes aerosol spraying something over Ukrainian cities during the days of October 29, 2009 and October 31, 2009. We know that beginning the night of October 29th, massive numbers of people begin to get very sick. We know that the Ukraine government issued a statement denying that it was doing any aerial spraying to combat the growing disease or authorizing any spraying over Ukrainian cities. We know that by October 30th, the Ukrainian authorities closed all schools for three weeks and banded public gatherings.

We do NOT know what disease the people were/are coming down with. We do know that doctors are describing the disease as Pneumonic Plague, or as some type of hemorrhagic fever, or as hemorrhagic influenza, or as hemorrhagic pneumonia. We know that the illness, whatever it is, does not appear to be A/H1N1. We do not know if the disease is a recombination of A/H1N1 with other viruses or some totally different virus or if it is in fact a virus. We know that the World Health Organization (WHO) has had several days to sequence the genes of the disease but has failed to release this data.

We know that WHO has NOT called for the quarantining of the Ukraine or the shutdown of all global travel to/from the area of infection and that this is the same thing that they did when Mexican Swine Flu (A/H1N1) first broke out and that the failure to contain that virus early on ensured its spread throughout the world.

We know that the internal temperature of the lungs of those with a terminal case of what many are calling 'Ukrainian Plague' is often from 130F to 135F. We do know that autopsies show that the lungs are filled with blood, and are black in color, and that the lung tissue has turned to mush. We know that patients who first show any signs of illness usually crash in less than 48 hours, sometimes the same day.

We know that the disease was spreading by about 200,000 per day but that this has slowed to about 100,000 day now, in the Ukraine, as people take extraordinary steps to contain the spread of the disease. We know that well over one and a third million people in the Ukraine are very ill with the disease (according to published official sources) and that over 60,000 are hospitalized in serious to critical condition. We know that the disease has a very high transmission rate with a likely low amount of viral (if it is in fact a virus) material needed to cause an infection. We know that the official reports of deaths are under 300 in the Ukraine. We also know that it is normal for hospital admissions of people with ARI (acute respiratory infection) to have a fatality rate of from 5% to 10%. We know that non-official sources were reporting over 3,000 deaths several days ago and that this number is more in tune with the 5-10% fatality rate than the official figures.

We do not know what effective treatments are for this illness. We do know that young adults seem to be more in danger of this illness. We suspect that 'cytokine storming' similar to that in the 1918 Spanish Flu, that killed approximately 50 million people, is taking place.

We know from official Ukrainian Health Ministry reports that the illness does not test out as Mexican Swine Flu (A/H1N1). We do not know if the existing Swine Flu vaccine has any effect, but based on the non-positive response to Swine Flu in testing, we suspect that the vaccine is ineffective as the viral protean shell is different than A/H1N1 (if in fact it is a virus that causes the illness).

We know that the illness has spread to Poland, where over one quarter of a million people are now very ill. We know that it has spread to Belarus and to Hungary and elsewhere in central Europe. We know that 900,000 people are said to have Swine Flu in Norway but we do not know if this is related to Ukraine Plague in any way.

We know that on November 8th a South African site (fto.co.za) carried the following:
"Suspicious aircraft were forced to land. A US operated (Russian-made long-range heavy transport) AN-124 changed its call sign from civilian to military which then triggered a response from the IAF (Indian Air Force) upon entering Pakistani air space (forcing) the plane to land inMumbai while (a) second one was forced down by Nigerian fighter jets that also arrested the crew."

"According to reports, China's People's Liberation Army Air Force contacted the Indian and Nigerian intelligence officials about the presence of these US operated Ukrainian aircraft amidst growing concern that the United States was spreading 'biological agents' in the Earth's atmosphere, which some Chinese officials believed to be an attempt to (commit) mass genocide via the spread of H1N1 swine flu."

These aircraft "were carrying 'waste disposal' systems that could spray up to 45,000kg (nearly 100,000 pounds) of aerial type mist from sophisticated....nano pipes" in the planes' wings - called chemtrails.

We know that Baxter International Pharmaceuticals sent 72 kilos of human influenza H3N2 vaccine materials to 16 labs in European nations which contained live H5N1 Bird Flu viruses. We know that this was only discovered when a Czech lab tested the material on several ferrets (ferrets have a similar respiratory system to humans) and all of the ferrets died in short order. We know that Baxter claimed that this was human error. We also know that such a 'human error' is basically impossible with the containment protocols in place at Baxter and any other modern biolabs using Biosafety Level 3 (BLS-3) lab technology.

We know that in mid-August a Joseph Moshe, who is a Mossad biological warfare expert, called in to Dr. A. True Ott's national radio talk show and reported that Baxter was getting ready to release a deadly plague from its Ukrainian lab and that he was shortly meeting with US Attorneys in Los Angles to give evidence about this. We know that shortly thereafter Moshe was apprehended by Federal agents and LA police and taken to the Israeli Consulate. We know that he was quickly flown to Israel and that no further word has come from him.

We know that over the last three or so years a large number of biological experts, from a number of places all over the world, have died strange deaths and that this has been commented on by various publications in the past.

We know that the sudden appearance of Mexican Swine Flu (A/H1N1) virtually had to have been a release from a biological warfare lab. We know that A/H1N1 has gene sequences from three different types (American, Asian, and African) of Swine Flu, of Bird Flu, of two different types of human seasonal flu, and of Spanish Flu and that such a recombination is so unlikely in nature as to be virtually impossible. We know that the WHO policies of not requiring a major quarantine of Mexico ensured that A/H1N1 would spread throughout the world.

We know that the current Swine Flu "Vaccine" is almost totally untested, and that the manufactures are protected from lawsuits for even deliberate acts that result in deaths and that nations acquiring the vaccines are required to sign contracts agreeing not to release negative information on the "vaccine" to the public. We know that published additives to the "vaccine" include highly dangerous-to-human-health substances.

We know that the corporate owned mainstream news media (with strong links to global banking families) have censored this story in a way that has never happen before. We know that the outbreak of a unknown but deadly and very rapidly spreading disease in Europe is the largest story on Earth but that it is NOT being reported on.

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/

http://www.conspiracycafe.net

====

You haven't seen bad yet.. But its coming.. Not enough people believe yet. In Sodom Cisco Bay area 40-50 Helicopters
are flying every night. They are equipped with the latest FLIR (Forward Looking Infrared Systems with Synthetic Imagining).
This means they can reconstruct a 3D image of your home and "EVERY" artifact in it. This is only the beginning.. I believe
that Martial Law will come soon. I believe that it will happen because Obama is an Arse Clown Puppet of the Elite.

boundaries to it..

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:34 pm
Truth Seeker

Another one of those awesome cloud formations. Again in Russia.

http://russiatoday.com/Top_News/2009-10-27/ufo-halo-appears-romanian.html#

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:55 pm
GT Truther

Remember;

May: <-- Death month, Swine flu incoming from Mexico! Clearly bioengineered for culling the masses.
result: nothing, all is quiet except for the usual real policies threatening the constitution.

July: <-- Death month of swine flu genocide! NWO starting month.
result: nothing, yeah cases of swine flu continue to emerge but not the hundreds of thousands of deaths. No NWO taking me away from my house...bummer.

September: <-- ok, this is the new death month! Mass genocide and start of NWO in America, guaranteed.
result: nothing, Obama had some crazy Czars pop up and get examined by the populace.

October: <-- webbot destruction month! Vaccine tampered with with death adjuvants to speed NWO takeover!
result: nothing, some more deaths from Swine flu but not the millions as expected. bummer

November: <-- Death and destruction for sure! Lady Gaga will release her latest Satanic video!
result pending: nothing yet, except the first terrorist attack on American soil in 8 years and not called it. No NWO takeover yet. Still free to wonder around the town. Lady Gaga did release a new video, definitely Satanic.

December: The future interaction month of the swine flu vaccine with some new, yet unreleased, bioagent! Millions of deaths sure to happen, guaranteed.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:58 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next