It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:12 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Dedicated to Majestic Twelve, Illuminati or Government Spooks reading here. Take heed of Ghost of Christmas Future's Message it is For you as well as Scrooge!

My most favorite scene from my most favorite Christmas Tale. Charles Dicken 's a Christmas Carol 1984 staring George C Scott. Ghost of Christmas Future, Scrooge is shown his future.. The Graveyard Scene!!

Rememeber to Keep the Christmas Spirit not just once a year but all year long! Or else Scrooges fate might be yours..

Personally I feel the Ghost of Christmas Future loved Scrooge most of all, Though it did not speak it all above all the rest gave Scrooge the straight honest truth!

Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Truth Seeker

Thank you Recall.

Luis

recall15 wrote:
Update for "Softkiller":

In this page are the latest updates regarding the continuing research of the Dresden Codex, along the proposal Integral solutions of the Dresden Codex Astronomical Tables

(Spanish Link)

http://www.dresdencodex.com/

Then:
The pages that speak about the "periodic poleshit" on the manuscript are:
page 74 top:

Note that the first one part was damaged during the WW2 by water...
From the Glipts of Part 74 top: IX the Jaguar bring the Quakes, The Eagle Bring the Winds..., ...the Volcanic Eruptions, and it will time to move...

page74 mid, and page74 bot:

The 5 End Sun References or "Stages of the ELE" from Right to left are the body of the Crocodile :
as follow:
1-The first Sun to be founded has the sign Four Water, it is called
Water Sun. Then it happened that water carried everything away,
everything vanished and the people were changed into fish.

2-The second Sun to be founded has the sign Four Jaguar, it is called
Jaguar Sun. Then it happened that the sky collapsed, the sun did not
follow its course at midday, immediately it was night and when it grew
dark the people were torn to pieces. In this Sun giants lived. The old
ones said the giants greeted each other thus: "Don't fall over", for
whoever fell, fell for good.

3-The third Sun to be founded has the sign Four Rain, it is called Rain
Sun. It happened then that fire rained down, those who lived there were
burned. And they say that then tiny stones rained down and spread, the
fine stones that we can see; the tezontli boiled into stone and the reddish
rocks were twisted up.

4- The fourth Sun, sign Four Wind, is called Wind Sun. Then the wind
carried everything away. The people all turned into monkeys and went
to live in the forests.

5-The fifth Sun, sign Four Ollin, is called Earthquake Sun because it
started into motion [ollin]. The old ones said in this Sun there will be
earthquakes and general hunger from which we shall perish...

Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:06 pm
GT Truther

Christmas has a powerful effect on almost all of us old dudes, but it is still a phenomenon that re-directs our attention away from the truth.

Santa isn't the truth, and Jesus isn't either.

But Merry Christmas, anyway.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:31 am
Profile ICQ YIM

From a balmy warm mountain day here in Africa - wishing all my fellow GT-ers a happy day with warm wishes to you all in the North experiencing chilly weather. Been following the threads occasionally from our work recovering from a severe tornado that wrecked our farm. Had two more since then, but not much damage. Crazy weather never seen here and we are still having to wear warm stuff for chilly days (in summer? - ya right Al Gore! :shakehead :shakehead )

Much Love and Grace to all

:mrgreen: :heart :mrgreen:

Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Everybody have a great Christmas and remember what's truly important... friends / family / and spiked Eggnog with Jack D.

:wavey

Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:36 am
Truth Seeker

Mikulus wrote:
Everybody have a great Christmas and remember what's truly important... friends / family / and spiked Eggnog with Jack D.

:wavey

Or...Vodka Or Rum... :whistle

I myself am having Irish Creme in my coffee right now. :cool

Enjoy your day folks!

Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:39 am
GT Truther

Just wanted to wish everyone a BIG HAPPY DAY, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah or whatever to each and everyone which ever you follow.

Agree whole heartedly that family, friends, etc. are most important and TRUTH of course.

So enjoy your time off and together and don't over do or over eat and make yourself miserable!!! :roflmao

Otherwise enjoy!!!!! :banana :brockoli :elephant

Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:50 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

meanwhile on the world:(1)
Quote:
North Magnetic Pole Moving East Due to Core Flux
Richard A. Lovett in San Francisco
for National Geographic News
December 24, 2009

Earth's north magnetic pole is racing toward Russia at almost 40 miles (64 kilometers) a year due to magnetic changes in the planet's core, new research says.

The core is too deep for scientists to directly detect its magnetic field. But researchers can infer the field's movements by tracking how Earth's magnetic field has been changing at the surface and in space.

Now, newly analyzed data suggest that there's a region of rapidly changing magnetism on the core's surface, possibly being created by a mysterious "plume" of magnetism arising from deeper in the core.

And it's this region that could be pulling the magnetic pole away from its long-time location in northern Canada, said Arnaud Chulliat, a geophysicist at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris in France.

Finding North

Magnetic north, which is the place where compass needles actually point, is near but not exactly in the same place as the geographic North Pole. Right now, magnetic north is close to Canada's Ellesmere Island.

Navigators have used magnetic north for centuries to orient themselves when they're far from recognizable landmarks.

Although global positioning systems have largely replaced such traditional techniques, many people still find compasses useful for getting around underwater and underground where GPS satellites can't communicate.

The magnetic north pole had moved little from the time scientists first located it in 1831. Then in 1904, the pole began shifting northeastward at a steady pace of about 9 miles (15 kilometers) a year.

In 1989 it sped up again, and in 2007 scientists confirmed that the pole is now galloping toward Siberia at 34 to 37 miles (55 to 60 kilometers) a year.

A rapidly shifting magnetic pole means that magnetic-field maps need to be updated more often to allow compass users to make the crucial adjustment from magnetic north to true North.

(1)
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -core.html

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Happy Holy Days everyone ! :candle :offtobed

Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:14 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
From a balmy warm mountain day here in Africa - wishing all my fellow GT-ers a happy day with warm wishes to you all in the North experiencing chilly weather. Been following the threads occasionally from our work recovering from a severe tornado that wrecked our farm. Had two more since then, but not much damage. Crazy weather never seen here and we are still having to wear warm stuff for chilly days (in summer? - ya right Al Gore! :shakehead :shakehead )

Much Love and Grace to all

:mrgreen: :heart :mrgreen:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Christmas Sky!

I just saw a great movie made on your continent. It was District 9 and it is a South African film. Sorry to hear about your tornadoes. We are having vERY crazy weather in Texas, too. It is usually mild here in the winter. Once every 40years, it is really cold and snowy, but most of the time the termperature is about 70 degrees with an occasional freeze. This winter, it has gone up and down like a yoyo.

I am wondering if the nutcases are using the HAARP array to screw with the weather.

Take care,

MK

Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas and Happy Xmas, everyone!

Thanks for the link and info on the Dresden Codex, recall, and for the update from SNEDs, UJ. Hope everyone had a good Christmas yesterday; I made a huge buffet-style dinner and slept it off until an hour ago when I got up and had desert. Yesterday I took the last of those heavy-duty antibiotics which kept me so drowsy most of the time, and I should also admit I was spending some of my rare active moments this past week focused on the fight for health-care reform. It so happens that I'm adamantly against any kind of a mandate that forces the citizenry to consume a product or service from a private monopoly, so I hope the turkey that got voted out of the Senate this week gets its goose cooked in conference by the House after the holidays.

Speaking of adhering to the Constitution; good advice, Mikulus. When we were in Canada I joined the local readiness committee and pushed for more decentralization and communication in the small town near where we lived, because I've understood for some time now that one of the biggest problems we will face is a stubborn gov't.-controlled "first-response" that will keep the citizenry in-the-dark more often than not, and the public won't be able to count on those that do respond. If and when they do, of course the people will be grateful (we hope) and helpful, but as the incidents start to overwhelm those tasked with responding to these emergencies - as they already are in some areas - the best thing is for people to establish network 'trees' to let each other know when things are happening and where they can go/what they can do when things happen.

Which brings to mind a new commercial by http://www.ready.gov I just saw earlier tonight during the History Channel's "UFO Files" (they gave Lord Hill-Norton a fair treatment, for once). In this commercial, it opens to silence except for a somber piano playing 2 notes, a normal living-room scene in suburban middle-america, with a dinosaur sitting on a coffee table, and then you see first the husband and then the wife flying in slow-motion backwards as everything on the walls, tables, and furniture begins to float away as if the entire house has become weightless. The humans seem to cartwheel backwards, very surreal. The father character then expresses a look of shock, you see his mouth open to emit what you imagine is a scream or roar (the commercial is silent except for the horror-movie piano and voice-over), he grabs a huge duffel-bag with one hand, scoops up a child in his other, then throws his arm with the bag around the wife and they leap for the door. The voice-over intones "What if disaster strikes without warning? What if life as you know it is completely turned on its head? What if everything familiar becomes anything but? Before a disaster turns your family's world upside down, it's up to you to be ready. Get a kit [screen goes to black with a white line drawing of a back-pack], make a plan [screen shows a clipboard], be informed [screen shows a computer]. Today. Learn how at ready.gov."

I think this is one of the hardest-hitting ads, that for those clued-in indicates the time is getting close. I thought the toy dinosaur in the open was very telling, along of course with the title of the commercial, "World Turned Upside Down". Here's the YouTube video of it:

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Merry Christmas
Dondep wrote:

Which brings to mind a new commercial by http://www.ready.gov I just saw earlier tonight during the History Channel's "UFO Files" (they gave Lord Hill-Norton a fair treatment, for once). In this commercial, it opens to silence except for a somber piano playing 2 notes, a normal living-room scene in suburban middle-america, with a dinosaur sitting on a coffee table, and then you see first the husband and then the wife flying in slow-motion backwards as everything on the walls, tables, and furniture begins to float away as if the entire house has become weightless. The humans seem to cartwheel backwards, very surreal. The father character then expresses a look of shock, you see his mouth open to emit what you imagine is a scream or roar (the commercial is silent except for the horror-movie piano and voice-over), he grabs a huge duffel-bag with one hand, scoops up a child in his other, then throws his arm with the bag around the wife and they leap for the door. The voice-over intones "What if disaster strikes without warning? What if life as you know it is completely turned on its head? What if everything familiar becomes anything but? Before a disaster turns your family's world upside down, it's up to you to be ready. Get a kit [screen goes to black with a white line drawing of a back-pack], make a plan [screen shows a clipboard], be informed [screen shows a computer]. Today. Learn how at ready.gov."

I think this is one of the hardest-hitting ads, that for those clued-in indicates the time is getting close. I thought the toy dinosaur in the open was very telling, along of course with the title of the commercial, "World Turned Upside Down". Here's the YouTube video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wYyqef_33I

In Dr Who yesterday (part 2 on this coming New Years Day, which is also the start of a new decade) we see the Human Race replaced with the Master Race and the return of ancient ones who it was thought had all perished in a war aeons ago.

Its all supposed to happen on Xmas day (OK, maybe thats just being topical given the date of broadcasting) and the two part story is entitled "The End of Time". What a name! :awe

Also seen yesterday was the concept of planted dreams of a future event & false screen visions in people, the concept of people working on getting ancient alien technology working again - with some aliens in the team who are using 'shimmer' technology which makes them look human so that no-one else realises that they are not human. In their natural state they look like two legged cactii.

Question is, how much of this is sheer fantasy - and how much is based on reality? :?:

And the point is that people seem to be being conditioned to expect something. OK, DR Who is supposed to be sci-fi, but given the nature of the information it is a good place to inform the masses without causing undue alarm.

Viewers in the UK can watch at bbc.co.uk/drwho - everyone else will either have to wait for it to be broadcast locally or try a UK based proxy server to try and get around the BBC's restriction preventing overseas people from watching it on their site.

Simon

Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:22 am
GT Truther

http://www.cowabduction.com/

This is not a joke from what I can tell. These farmers seem distraught over what is going on and I can see why. One guy was literally stolen into bankruptcy. I posted this because it has clear photos of cattle being sucked up into the sky as well as the craft taking them away. One of the photos looks like the old German saucers.

Frankly, it is unlikely that he government, centralized or otherwise, is going to be able to respond to what is about to happen. They have no money and no idea. The organizations like Infragard (seen on Jess Ventura) have been told that they can USE LETHAL FORCE to protect infrastructure from the citizens. My sister told me that the crazy sheriff in her county wants to buy AK 47s for his officers. That doesn't comfort me or give me much confidence in government at any level.

You will be amazed at the cow abduction photos.

MK

Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:54 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I'm late...

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!

And yes, they're dispensing everyday.

Dex

Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:29 am
Truth Seeker

midnight wrote:
Christmas has a powerful effect on almost all of us old dudes, but it is still a phenomenon that re-directs our attention away from the truth.

Santa isn't the truth, and Jesus isn't either.

But Merry Christmas, anyway.

It's embarrassing for an "old dude" who may be cynical regarding the Transcendent to dis Christianity outright as a fairy tale.

At least you should show consideration for those who have in fact found truth in their search for the Divine.

Santa sees if you've been naughty or nice. And Merry Christ-Mass to you too!

Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:59 pm
GT Truther

And To All a Very Good Night!

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:59 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Quote:
I think this is one of the hardest-hitting ads, that for those clued-in indicates the time is getting close. I thought the toy dinosaur in the open was very telling, along of course with the title of the commercial, "World Turned Upside Down".

(1)
Indeed there is a campain regarding

Resolve to be Ready in 2010.

(2)
Quote:
FEMA Encourages Individuals to "Resolve to be Ready"
FEMA Public Affairs Office
For Immediate Release
No.: HQ-09-155
December 17, 2009

WASHINGTON – With the New Year approaching, the Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Ready Campaign is reminding Americans to Resolve to be Ready in 2010. Resolve to be Ready is an annual initiative encouraging individuals, families, businesses and communities to make preparedness a part of their New Year resolutions.

"This holiday season, as family and friends come together to celebrate, it is also a great time to talk about the importance of being prepared," said Administrator Fugate. "Families can start small, by ensuring they have a communications plan in place before an emergency happens, a little bit of planning can make all the difference in an emergency. The public is the most critical member of our national emergency response team, and the more they do now to be prepared, the better our response."

Being Ready for emergencies can be an easy New Year's resolution to keep by following the Ready Campaign's three simple steps:

Get an emergency supply kit;
Make a family emergency plan; and
Be informed about the types of emergencies and appropriate responses.
Taking these steps and having an emergency supply kit both at home and in the car, will help prepare people for winter power outages and icy roads. Each of these kits should include basic necessities such as water, food and first aid supplies to help you survive if you are without power or become stranded in your vehicle. Complete checklists for each kit are available at www.ready.gov.

In addition, by visiting www.ready.gov or the Spanish-language Web site www.listo.gov, or calling 1-800-BE-READY or 1-888-SE-LISTO, individuals can access free materials that will help them make and keep a New Year's resolution that will bring their families peace of mind. The Ready Campaign has been produced in partnership with the Ad Council.

(1)
http://www.ready.gov/america/about/pres ... 91217.html
(2)
http://www.ready.gov/america/about/resolve2010.html

Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Simon said, Zetas said
Thanks for the links, recall. Even Starry has resolved to sign up to volunteer at ready.gov; what an abrupt change from the usual combination of :shakehead :crazy :fight :headbang :flame :awe :dunno :roll [ahem].

simple simon wrote:
In Dr Who yesterday ...... we see the Human Race replaced with the Master Race and the return of ancient ones who it was thought had all perished in a war aeons ago.

Its all supposed to happen on Xmas day (OK, maybe thats just being topical given the date of broadcasting) and the two part story is entitled "The End of Time". What a name! :awe

Also seen yesterday was the concept of planted dreams of a future event & false screen visions in people, the concept of people working on getting ancient alien technology working again.........................

Question is, how much of this is sheer fantasy - and how much is based on reality? :?:

And the point is that people seem to be being conditioned to expect something. OK, DR Who is supposed to be sci-fi, but given the nature of the information it is a good place to inform the masses without causing undue alarm.

Simon

Thanks for the tip on the new Dr Who, Simon. What I find interesting is the continual reinforcing of the slave race/master race meme, which discolors the actual state of affairs IMH,DO but does reflect how the predominantly "STS" elite view what was told to them. Yes, they are once again conditioning the masses to "expect something"; check. Yes, but by cloaking it in a fictional tale they not only won't cause "undue alarm", they won't do much "informing" either. As a former tenant of mine put it, "X-Files I can deal with, I love the show, I love Star Trek, but when you start talking about these things as if they're real, I get scared and want to run and hide."

It's not as if we're a slave race anymore, like we were to the Annunaki prior to the quarantine, but the coming race will be the next stage of humanity, not the "master race" sent to "replace us". Souls reincarnating on this world will simply have a newly-retooled humanoid form with which to experience life and its changed circumstances. Don't agree? That's fine; prove me wrong. I'm always open to being corrected - by proof, of course.

(I agree Simon; Gotta love that name, "The End of Time"!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few pages back, Shady alerted us to news that gold bars that were being exchanged between governments and their central banks were found to be hollowed-out and filled with tungsten, along with the report that there is no more gold in Ft. Knox. While it seemed sensationalistic, as a lot of these reports often sound, here's what NL/ZT had to say about it earlier this evening:

Can the zetas address the widespread claims that Ft. Knox has no more gold and the gold bars being exchanged in world markets are for the most part hollowed-out and filled with tungsten? If true, this could affect the already-fragile stability of the world's economy and cause it to go into a tailspin.

SOZT
This story is true and will lead to chaos among those marketing gold, especially among those dealers who state they will house the gold that the public buys. No doubt a new business to certify gold holdings will develop and flourish. The issue of gold stolen from Fort Knox or fake gold bars minted during the past couple decades will never be officially admitted by any government involved. Rather, those who are passed false gold will quietly be paid off, and compensated. This issue is also rift with blackmail possibilities.
EOZT

Another topical issue is the on-going Cover-up, with genuine Disclosure nowhere in sight (except for the continued casual nonchalant release of UFO 'files' from countries other than the US).

Recently the Zetas have claimed that the Coverup, under Obama, is "alive and well", and not to expect any disclosure to come from the elite even though the current power structure is supposedly "STO" (Gore, Obama, Biden, etc.). Previously the zetas had insinuated they might be more forthcoming about the timeline once the STO crowd was allowed to come to power, but nothing changed. Are the zetas as disappointed in Obama and Gore as many humans previously supportive are? Can they still allay (with some degree of certainty) any concerns we might have about martial law being declared once PX becomes visible to the naked eye of the common man? Perhaps this is why you have hinted the Puppetmaster is planning something?

SOZT
You can infer from our lack of information about a timeline that we are NOT happy with the way the cover-up has been continued. We do not, however, expect that martial law will be instituted under Obama.
EOZT

And of course the topic of cattle mutilations:

Nancy, what can the zetas tell us about the new rash of cattle mutilations/abductions going on in the American west and Argentina? From March until just days ago, it appears that the weird mutilations are just like the ones from the '70s and '80s that caused such a stir. ZT from 1995 states, regarding the purpose, "The aliens involved wished to instill intense fear and a sense of hopelessness in the human society, so that they would be inclined to be self-focused from their fearful state and lean toward the Service-to-Self orientation. Thus they targeted the genitals and other sensitive and protected organs such as eyes and mouth and the anal opening." What has caused the resurgence, then? I know of several people who upon learning of the new cases appear to have been frightened even further into fearing aliens (including, by definition, the Zetas), thus making it even harder to persuade them that not all aliens are "evil".

SOZT
This campaign is run by the same individuals, both alien and their human teammates, as prior. The goal of both is to frighten. For the aliens, they want a stronger harvest of STS recruits, and fear drives one toward the STS. For the humans involved, they want the populace to continue to look to them as leaders, and not consider their human leaders as weak when compared to the strength displayed by aliens. They do not want humans to reach out for contact, to learn the truth about the alien presence. These humans want mankind to continue to cling to their HUMAN leaders, without competition. While this may seem that the aliens and humans are working at counter purposes to each other, such is the STS mindset. They go for themselves.
EOZT

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

and this was the display on Stereo Ahead Cor 2 @ 24-12-2009.01.09.15

if you got any doubts...

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse//2009/12/24/ahead/cor2/512/20091224_010915_n4c2A.jpg

:whistle

"a gravity lense efect"... :popcorn

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:14 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Help! I had company and missed Dr. Who yesterday! Any one know when Part 2 will be on again?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:00 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Help! I had company and missed Dr. Who yesterday! Any one know when Part 2 will be on again?

Ok, there is the Schedule...

(1)
Quote:
The End of Time, Part Two is on BBC One on New Years Day at 6.40pm. Watch an exclusive clip from this amazing episode by visiting the videos section on the right ..

Also
(2)
Quote:
The End of Time
[40] is a two-part Doctor Who special broadcast on BBC One on 25 December 2009 and 1 January 2010 in the UK,
[38] on 26 December 2009 and 2 January 2010 on BBC America in the USA
[41] and both parts on 2 January 2010 in Canada on Space.
[42] For the first time since the revival of the series in 2005, both episodes have the same overall title, followed by "Part One" and "Part Two".

(1)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/episodes/S0_09

(2)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_Time

:readthis

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi, Recall -

recall15 wrote:

if you got any doubts...

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse//2009/12/24/ahead/cor2/512/20091224_010915_n4c2A.jpg

"a gravity lense effect"... :popcorn

I'm sorry - I don't really understand what I'm looking at here. Streaks caused by a PX-induced earth wobble? Or a related COR satellite wobble? Or are the white lights as such interesting? Any translation or commentary would be appreciated for us techno-peasants. :huh

Many thanks,

Selene

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:08 pm
Site Admin

Selene wrote:
Hi, Recall -

recall15 wrote:

if you got any doubts...

"a gravity lense effect"... :popcorn

I'm sorry - I don't really understand what I'm looking at here. Streaks caused by a PX-induced earth wobble? Or a related COR satellite wobble? Or are the white lights as such interesting? Any translation or commentary would be appreciated for us techno-peasants. :huh

Many thanks,

Selene

Thanks for asking Selene I meant to ask but Recall the same thing & then got busy making bread and forgot to ask the question, I too am unsure what this is and or means :hmm

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

These white lights are the reflex of the many moons that are companion of the Anomaly or Brown Dwarf.

But the repeating images are the distortion of the light as it is bent, twisted and bounced to Cor2 by the Huge Gravitational Field of it, the visible effect is like a magnifier glass that is moving in front of a source of light (the Sun), but at the same time Earth and Cor2 are starting to get "Orbital perturbations"

ie: Move backwards in the normal orbit! due the force of the Gravitational Field of these Brown Dwarf on the Magnetic core of Planet Earth...as it get closer and closer.

Think about the Sun, The Brown Dwarf and Earth like 3 magnets:

What prevents the collision of The Brown Dwarf and Earth in the last moment is The Magnetic Pull of the Sun that also stop Earth follow the Brown Dwarf path.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
These white lights are the reflex of the many moons that are companion of the Anomaly or Brown Dwarf.

But the repeating images are the distortion of the light as it is bent, twisted and bounced to Cor2 by the Huge Gravitational Field of it, the visible effect is like a magnifier glass that is moving in front of a source of light (the Sun), but at the same time Earth and Cor2 are starting to get "Orbital perturbations"

ie: Move backwards in the normal orbit! due the force of the Gravitational Field of these Brown Dwarf on the Magnetic core of Planet Earth...as it get closer and closer.

As confusing as all this is I think I actually get it,

Now that's NOT to say that I buy all this PX stuff but I certainly undersatand your post regarding the reflections and images thank you

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next