It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:22 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
MK, per your posting (quoting other sources) -

Madame Karnak wrote:
Indian Space Research Organization's probe finds water on the Moon, NASA decides to accept the fact that it knew for decades - Next step: Extraterrestrial presence on moon?
NASA now agrees that lots and lots of water is present on the moons surface.

Oh my golly jeepers. :tounge Why am I not (even remotely) surprised?

What I truly, madly, deeply love is that other nations - India, China, Brazil, Mexico, etc. - are now bravely stepping forward with their own data. And that data totally screws whatever NASA has been lying about..... gotta love it.

More later.

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:35 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Sunday, December 13, 2009
The IMF sold Gold plated tungsten bars to India ?!
Gold-plated tungsten bars scandal is about to erupt

it looks that a big part of Gold bars in Banks vaults are in fact tugsten plated gold , the scandal is just starting to leak and it could cause the burst of the Gold bubble , if the general public starts losing faith in the gold not being able to spot the real from the fake cause it wouldn't be too difficult to make convincing fake gold bars out of gold-plated tungsten (which costs $30 a pound compared to $12,000 a pound for gold).

It sure looks like someone is takeing ALL the wealth out of the entire world! Did someone sell us to the aliens?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:09 pm
GT Truther

If anyone wants to know . . . there has been another SERPO release . . .

http://www.serpo.org/release32.php

epo3

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 am
GT Truther

Re: the gold-plated tungsten bars

I suspect that the looting of Fort Knox was initiated from the highest places in the American echelon many decades ago and the U.S. gold reserves have been phony ever since. Fort Knox has not permitted a physical audit of their holdings since 1954! Not a single bar in their possession has been randomly drilled and assayed since.

It was only the “unthinkable” – that any foreign government might actually demand delivery of their gold and then test it for purity that unravelled the scam.

The scam actually first emerged in 1983 when Austrian authorities arrested 5 men charged with possessing gold bars stolen from England. http://www.nytimes.com/1983/12/22/world/austrians-seize-false-gold-tied-to-london-bullion-theft.html The bars turned out to be tungsten, but police were puzzled why the serial numbers of the fakes matched those of the missing bullion. Of course, the stolen “good” bars were already fake – but no one suspected it at the time. The thieves, it appears, were never prosecuted and the story was quietly buried.

Think about it. The scam was a logical variation on basic banking reserves theory that’s been in operation since the Middle Ages. That is, any bank need have only a small percentage of their deposits held in the form of ready cash on any given day, since the probability that all their depositors will all demand their cash on the same day is practically nil. The rest is loaned out. That’s the fractional reserve system. And the system’s “full faith and credit” is that the bank is good for your cash when you do need it.

So far, so good.

So here’s “all this gold just sitting there” in Fort Knox. What’s it for? To back the promise of the U.S. government’s full faith and credit. And no one was ever supposed to challenge the U.S. government’s ability to pay its debts in good currency, right? The U.S. had floated its currency free of the gold standard in 1971 – the cash was good for.... more cash, not gold or silver. The gold was .... just for show.

And – get this – we’ve got a foolproof way to loot those bricks of all that yummy gold content – and no one will be the wiser, because there they will sit, numbered, inventoried, traced and secure in Fort Knox. Who will ever think to question that? And our black ops need funding, untraceable funding. Our criminals want payment in gold. Those bloody banana dictators want gold. So.....

Whoever manufactured the tungsten blanks wouldn’t necessarily know what they were for. And whoever plated them (in the Philippines?) wouldn’t ask any questions; it was a top secret operation. Or maybe they were all, umm, “horizontalized” after finishing their work. Wouldn’t be the first time, eh, boys?

And perhaps no one in charge of Fort Knox ever knew anything was wrong. The numbered bars left the vault in secure U.S. Gov’t custody and returned the same way. They were under orders not to assay them. So....

But times have changed. China, India and others have a long history in banking and witnessing the rise and fall of civilizations. They believe in gold and now want some solid “security” in exchange for continuing to buy Treasury debt – which is looking increasingly flaky as an investment to any rational observer. Rather than accept the U.S.’s assurance that the gold was in safe deposit – they took delivery. And, being old hands at the game, did some ordinary random testing....

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 am
GT Truther

Several people, one may have been phatman, have asked me to put my book ( The Adventures of Diana, the underworld ) into an E-Book so that they can get it off the net. So I did just that for those that asked. Diana is about the end of the world and is quite like the movie 2012. Much of what we have talked about here at TGT is in the book. Nancy Leader recently talked about the Domed City. There is a chapter in the book called Domed City. The book is a fictional story, loaded with facts, about a girl that makes it through the comming war and the pole shift to come out as the gratest hero on earth, or what is left of it! You can find it at the following link.
Please have a look!
http://www.authorhouse.com/Bookstore/Bo ... 20balister

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:04 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Re: the gold-plated tungsten bars

I suspect that the looting of Fort Knox was initiated from the highest places in the American echelon many decades ago and the U.S. gold reserves have been phony ever since. Fort Knox has not permitted a physical audit of their holdings since 1954! Not a single bar in their possession has been randomly drilled and assayed since.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Selene,

Dr. Peter Beter said that the gold was originally stolen by the Rockefellers in the mid '70s. He caused such a stir that the gold was probably returned for a short period of time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was only the “unthinkable” – that any foreign government might actually demand delivery of their gold and then test it for purity that unravelled the scam.

The scam actually first emerged in 1983 when Austrian authorities arrested 5 men charged with possessing gold bars stolen from England. http://www.nytimes.com/1983/12/22/world/austrians-seize-false-gold-tied-to-london-bullion-theft.html The bars turned out to be tungsten, but police were puzzled why the serial numbers of the fakes matched those of the missing bullion. Of course, the stolen “good” bars were already fake – but no one suspected it at the time. The thieves, it appears, were never prosecuted and the story was quietly buried.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: That story was not "dropped,' it became the foundation of some quiet and surreptitious monitoring of gold belonging to the US. When Clinton appeared to be "leasing" gold too often, there was some "examination" of the gold being "leased" about two ? years ago...that is when the first fake bars were found. Then the Chinese got wind of that situation, performed some scan that turned out hinky so they drilled some of the bars that they had received from the US. Bingo! That gold wasn't gold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think about it. The scam was a logical variation on basic banking reserves theory that’s been in operation since the Middle Ages. That is, any bank need have only a small percentage of their deposits held in the form of ready cash on any given day, since the probability that all their depositors will all demand their cash on the same day is practically nil. The rest is loaned out. That’s the fractional reserve system. And the system’s “full faith and credit” is that the bank is good for your cash when you do need it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: actually, fractional reserve banking was pioneered by the Rothschilds and is practiced by most banks today. As I have pointed out on sites frequented by Globalist minions, fractional reserve banking and a one-world currency are incompatible--horribly incompatible AS GREECE, LATVIA ETC. ARE DISCOVERING WITH THE EURO (see webofdebt blog by Ellen Brown). Unfortunately for the cabal and their friends, those facts are going to be proven VERY soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far, so good.

So here’s “all this gold just sitting there” in Fort Knox. What’s it for? To back the promise of the U.S. government’s full faith and credit. And no one was ever supposed to challenge the U.S. government’s ability to pay its debts in good currency, right? The U.S. had floated its currency free of the gold standard in 1971 – the cash was good for.... more cash, not gold or silver. The gold was .... just for show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: They had to steal the gold in order to be able to get Americans (and others dependent upon their fiat currency. Also, they did not want Americans to have any gold when they brought the hammer down on the dollar. One reason that the Rockefellers pushed for a departure from gold is that the City of London (which belongs to the Roths) used gold to delay the Rocks taking over everything after World War II. In "The War on the Dollar," Dr. Beter explains a lot of this stuff so does Webster Tarpley on his website. The truth is that if we want to get rid of banksters, we need to move away from a set currency and monetize all valuables in a way that facillitates trade. I have a friend who had a brilliant idea on this front.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And – get this – we’ve got a foolproof way to loot those bricks of all that yummy gold content – and no one will be the wiser, because there they will sit, numbered, inventoried, traced and secure in Fort Knox. Who will ever think to question that? And our black ops need funding, untraceable funding. Our criminals want payment in gold. Those bloody banana dictators want gold. So.....

Whoever manufactured the tungsten blanks wouldn’t necessarily know what they were for. And whoever plated them (in the Philippines?) wouldn’t ask any questions; it was a top secret operation. Or maybe they were all, umm, “horizontalized” after finishing their work. Wouldn’t be the first time, eh, boys?

And perhaps no one in charge of Fort Knox ever knew anything was wrong. The numbered bars left the vault in secure U.S. Gov’t custody and returned the same way. They were under orders not to assay them. So....

But times have changed. China, India and others have a long history in banking and witnessing the rise and fall of civilizations. They believe in gold and now want some solid “security” in exchange for continuing to buy Treasury debt – which is looking increasingly flaky as an investment to any rational observer. Rather than accept the U.S.’s assurance that the gold was in safe deposit – they took delivery. And, being old hands at the game, did some ordinary random testing....

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:59 pm
Profile WWW

Who pi88 :shakeheaded off the Blue Point? :shakehead

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Ferret wrote:
Don, thanks as always for your reply.
But I disagree.
We are not someone else's puppets. I don't give a *** about what some 'prophet' centuries ago says.... They are dead and gone. Prophets are dead. Let's look instead at what is going on here, nevermind the old books!

Fair enough Steph, but I don't see where I said we are all someone else's puppets; many of our elitist overlords (for lack of a better term to descrive those that set policy at the higher echelons of the power structure, such as the kind of programming a cable news channel will broadcast and how much to charge the citizenry for securing their potential health problems - i.e. Big Pharma and Big Health Insurance - not to mention public education agendas, etc.) have had entre [in my opinion] to those ETs who have made their existence known to these corpulent humans that eagerly elect to follow the 'advice' given by these aliens (who, incidentally, were then circumscribed from even further rebellious contact with us). Some of the more ahem "opportunistic" of us also gladly volunteer our services to serve as spokespeople of a particular POV that's coinky-dink what we think is 'good' (and pays well). These are politicians by any other name, and are given funding to get elected. In return, for having whored their political skills out, they are kept comfortable and in office. 'Traitor Joe' Lieberman is one such fraud, but don't let me get started, because I couldn't finish with just him.

I also don't advocate trusting a centuries-old admonishment more than what current events show my eyes. One thing "old books" do is describe what's gone on before, so as to help to understand what to expect. That's called "advice", not "stick your head in the sands of golden ages gone before". Having said that, by all means bring on the current state of affairs. What IS that in the SOHO? Can we get an alternate view, please? WTF are these, pray tell?

What is that bright flash at the left on Stereo Ahead? Happened on 12/11 14:39 and last 12/03 at 20:54 too.
http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/brows ... _d4c2A.jpg
And guess what. It is not updating. No shock there! Last updated 14:39 when this appeared, while others are on 17:39.

Bear in mind that the Planet X persona you are seeing is not close to the Sun but halfway between the Sun and the Stereo Ahead satellite. Thus, any movement in the tail is captured and looks larger in perspective than it would if it were close to the Sun, at a greater distance. Moons in the Moon Swirls might catch a glint from sunlight, and be captured on film. Certainly the dust cloud can cast a reflection, looking like a flare. What other explanation is there for such sudden flares in the images?

So what do you think is going on, Steph?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
Don this is why we all get along here. We all have a simular background and see things from that prospective. On a personal note , I was interested in the third reich and read Hitlers book as far back as 1957. Also most of Oashpe, and the Urantia book in 1960. To this day I collect German stamps, which is a history. But as time went on, I discovered that things were not right and certantly were not as we were told they are. End results, were all here on The Golden Thread pointing out what seems to be!

Thanks, TT. I have a strong feeling that some of us sharing the consciousness on this thread are going to end up together, even perhaps among the hybrids, and I'm not only psychologically ready for it, I've been preparing for a long time. I think it would be befitting an aeon of existences on earth to be able to ride out this moment.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Just a simple Hypothetical question...

If you have some time (months), before an ELE event,

What Item of the actual civilization you will preserve for the Aftertime?

and why?

Thank you...

Most excellent question, recall15. I see L2L seized on the question as a worthwhile one, and I've got to agree. This is a BIG deal. I can tell you I would say an mp3 player, in fact a half-dozen of them, would be the one thing from 'civilization' that I couldn't live without. I think that, after water, food, and shelter, the most important 'thing' for me would be music. Music like I'm listening to right now, music that is as much a drug as it is simply 'entertainment'.

After that, I would want to at least know the secret of making simple instruments and recording music. Aside from that, I could live on fish and palm leaves, with some 'additives' later on. ;)

Guitars, bass instruments, percussion, you name it, it can be had if people find a way to work together. ;)

Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Just My Humble, Defiant Opinion
Madame_Karnak wrote:
Cliff High wrote that the "minions" would be putting information out by way of CYA. This bit below showing up in the same time period as global farce-ing, the lost Bush emails on Plame and all the other tidbits (see the confessions of the architect of TARP--he admitted that if his crap did not work, the economic system would flop)..these all seem to qualify as CYA in the face of something big happening.

I am wondering a little--do you think that HAARP could be used to induce a wobble by melting a lot of polar ice? Do you think that the powers that be might have been PLANNING a horrible mess? Surely, even they can't be that evil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I think Nibiru is causing the wobble. That doesn't negate the probability that the PTB were not only contemplating a "horrible mess", they actually instigated it. This way they could say "Sorry! Didn't mean to destroy your balanced atmosphere!" I think HAARP is a bull***t distraction, meant to cause us to quake a bit more in our proverbial boots. JMH, DO.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
The Ferret wrote:
Don, thanks as always for your reply.
But I disagree.
We are not someone else's puppets. I don't give a *** about what some 'prophet' centuries ago says.... They are dead and gone. Prophets are dead. Let's look instead at what is going on here, nevermind the old books!

Fair enough Steph, but I don't see where I said we are all someone else's puppets; many of our elitist overlords (for lack of a better term to descrive those that set policy at the higher echelons of the power structure, such as the kind of programming a cable news channel will broadcast and how much to charge the citizenry for securing their potential health problems - i.e. Big Pharma and Big Health Insurance - not to mention public education agendas, etc.) have had entre [in my opinion] to those ETs who have made their existence known to these corpulent humans that eagerly elect to follow the 'advice' given by these aliens (who, incidentally, were then circumscribed from even further rebellious contact with us). Some of the more ahem "opportunistic" of us also gladly volunteer our services to serve as spokespeople of a particular POV that's coinky-dink what we think is 'good' (and pays well). These are politicians by any other name, and are given funding to get elected. In return, for having whored their political skills out, they are kept comfortable and in office. 'Traitor Joe' Lieberman is one such fraud, but don't let me get started, because I couldn't finish with just him.

I also don't advocate trusting a centuries-old admonishment more than what current events show my eyes. One thing "old books" do is describe what's gone on before, so as to help to understand what to expect. That's called "advice", not "stick your head in the sands of golden ages gone before". Having said that, by all means bring on the current state of affairs. What IS that in the SOHO? Can we get an alternate view, please? WTF are these, pray tell?

What is that bright flash at the left on Stereo Ahead? Happened on 12/11 14:39 and last 12/03 at 20:54 too.
http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/brows ... _d4c2A.jpg
And guess what. It is not updating. No shock there! Last updated 14:39 when this appeared, while others are on 17:39.

Bear in mind that the Planet X persona you are seeing is not close to the Sun but halfway between the Sun and the Stereo Ahead satellite. Thus, any movement in the tail is captured and looks larger in perspective than it would if it were close to the Sun, at a greater distance. Moons in the Moon Swirls might catch a glint from sunlight, and be captured on film. Certainly the dust cloud can cast a reflection, looking like a flare. What other explanation is there for such sudden flares in the images?

So what do you think is going on, Steph?

Sorry Don, no you didn't say anything about puppets - I think that was more me rambling off at a tangent over reading previous posts (and a tad muddled by pre-Xmas works booze... :embarressed ). Glad to hear you're feeling better now.

What I was thinking of was a lot of comments from members on here that are so DEAD certain that A is about to happen and B is this or that, a lot of it based on a variety of sources, often conflicting ones, and old prophesies of various sorts (Bible etc).

I really don't think we have a dead cert, clear picture of exactly what the state of play is between ETs (of apparently various factions/sources) and our puppet masters here on Earth. Or who exactly has the upper hand, if anyone, among them. It's like a fractured picture where we can glean snippets and get insights but are not party to it all so can only surmise and debate over it.
Over the years since my own first ET encounters, I've many times thought 'aha so that's it!' and thought I'd sussed it out to a black and white A = X blah blah so therefore= scenario. Then to read something else equally convincing that makes me question and doubt what I'd previously taken as dead cert and the 'complete' picture changes again.

I'm not 'putting all my eggs' in anyone's basket (not Nancy Leider, not Source A, not any 'Charlie' from the future or Aspen the channelled Andromendan speaking through Bob the builder in Essex!) That's important I think, not to buy anyone's scenario because we just don't know if we're honest with ourselves. I hope it will become clear in time. I just urge caution in examining the stuff we discover and are fed, because (so far) there has been no infallible source that is beyond 100% question. Certainly not the Zetas of Nancy and certainly not any government agency. Maybe Bob the builder would make more sense, come to think of it! :dunno

Of the Soho images I don't know enough to comment. I'd personally like to hear the opinions of people actually knowledgable in astronomy (no I don't mean NASA), rather than those ready to just assume 'Nibiru!' without any other consideration.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:27 am
GT Truther

I had some recent thoughts about the grey agenda per ZT, which I will post upon later this week when I have time. It will be of a different viewpoint concerning the Service to Other and Service to Self dichonomy. Until then, everybody stay safe with the East coast snow event this weekend. Drive carefully, and spend time with family / loved ones!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:36 am
GT Truther

Post Re: The gold-plated tungsten bars
Hi, MK –

Thanks for your comments on the tungsten gold. It certainly makes for quite a whodunit, doesn’t it?

That being said, there is precious little real information about who, what and when the switch was made. All we do know is it began sometime after 1954 (last audit) but before 1984 (news story) when the first “good” fakes were found. Other than that, we have only rumor and speculation. I suspect that like most financial frauds or embezzlements the scam started small, as a “temporary” measure. But when no one noticed, it became bolder over time.

The gold in Fort Knox is technically the property of the U.S. Gov’t, making it more likely the target/access of military or political theft. The gold in the Manhattan depository is held by the Federal Reserve, the private Roth entity – a more likely candidate for raiding by a competing Rockefeller entity, perhaps. A wonderful armchair puzzle, (unless you happen to be holding one of these suspect bars in your own vault, :awe LOL!)

And, just as an historical note for the truly obsessive, while the Rothschilds are indeed an intelligent group, they cannot be credited with having invented fractional reserve banking. That honor must go to the Knights Templar in the twelfth century, along with their creation of letters of credit for travelling pilgrims. The practice was well established by the late Middle Ages among the gold merchants of Amsterdam, then the financial center of Europe.

At any rate, stay tuned. I can’t wait to see what kind of “official explanation” they’ll come up with when the extent of this scam can no longer be denied…..

:popcorn

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:39 am
GT Truther

Hi, Ferret!

Well said! My sentiments exactly: :agree

The Ferret wrote:
I really don't think we have a dead cert, clear picture of exactly what the state of play is between ETs (of apparently various factions/sources) and our puppet masters here on Earth. Or who exactly has the upper hand, if anyone, among them. It's like a fractured picture where we can glean snippets and get insights but are not party to it all so can only surmise and debate over it.

I'm not 'putting all my eggs' in anyone's basket (not Nancy Leider, not Source A, not any 'Charlie' from the future or Aspen the channelled Andromendan speaking through Bob the builder in Essex!) That's important I think, not to buy anyone's scenario because we just don't know if we're honest with ourselves. I hope it will become clear in time. I just urge caution in examining the stuff we discover and are fed, because (so far) there has been no infallible source that is beyond 100% question. Certainly not the Zetas of Nancy and certainly not any government agency. Maybe Bob the builder would make more sense, come to think of it! :silly

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:44 am
GT Truther

Quote:
What other explanation is there for such sudden flares in the images?

There are some discussion at the Indian Parliament, regarding some official disclosure:

(1)Mr Minister, will Planet X hit Earth?
Quote:
Posted: Friday , Dec 18, 2009 at 0338 hrs
New Delhi:
Heard about the monster planet ‘X’ heading towards Earth at a speed of 20,00,000 miles a year and could hit anytime after 2010? Our MPs have.

On Thursday, this was one of the questions they posed to the government, which found itself at a loss for answers.

An unstarred question put up by Rajya Sabha MPs Rajkumar Dhoot (Shiv Sena) and Naresh Gujral (Shiromani Akali Dal) asked, “Whether it is a fact that planet ‘X’ is heading towards Earth at a speed of 20,00,000 miles a year and may come close or collide with it anytime after 2010 to cause destruction like earthquake and tsunami?”

Apart from details, they wanted the government to enlighten them whether this had any links with the Mayan civilisation calendar and whether the Government was taking any preventive steps.

Minister of State for Science and Technology Prithviraj Chavan’s reply was brief: “There is no factual basis for this (question).”

... contd.

(1)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/mr-mi ... th/555768/

Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:07 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The gold-plated tungsten bars
Selene wrote:
Hi, MK –

Thanks for your comments on the tungsten gold. It certainly makes for quite a whodunit, doesn’t it?

That being said, there is precious little real information about who, what and when the switch was made. All we do know is it began sometime after 1954 (last audit) but before 1984 (news story) when the first “good” fakes were found. Other than that, we have only rumor and speculation. I suspect that like most financial frauds or embezzlements the scam started small, as a “temporary” measure. But when no one noticed, it became bolder over time.

The gold in Fort Knox is technically the property of the U.S. Gov’t, making it more likely the target/access of military or political theft. The gold in the Manhattan depository is held by the Federal Reserve, the private Roth entity – a more likely candidate for raiding by a competing Rockefeller entity, perhaps. A wonderful armchair puzzle, (unless you happen to be holding one of these suspect bars in your own vault, :awe LOL!)

And, just as an historical note for the truly obsessive, while the Rothschilds are indeed an intelligent group, they cannot be credited with having invented fractional reserve banking. That honor must go to the Knights Templar in the twelfth century, along with their creation of letters of credit for travelling pilgrims. The practice was well established by the late Middle Ages among the gold merchants of Amsterdam, then the financial center of Europe.

At any rate, stay tuned. I can’t wait to see what kind of “official explanation” they’ll come up with when the extent of this scam can no longer be denied…..

:popcorn

Cheers,

Selene

Milady Selene, might I add another 'wild card' supposition? What if the missing gold is not on-world at all? Much conjecture has gone forth that the early alien settlers dabbled in developing the human genome to create laborers...miners of gold to be taken off-world by the overseers. What if the missing volume of more or less purified ore has been harvested after all, just not in the ground to market methods we use here on terra? This mystery trail of so much wealth might also lead to discovery of the motivations of many sideways appearing mysteries in the years since 1954. All manner of hijinks for which the public is clueless and motivations eternally to be kept secret by our overseers and their collaborateurs tripped over in the ham fisted but intricate obfuscations recently discovered. After all milady, this sleight of hand represents an awful lot of gold plating and watches, no? Where has it all gone? Again...follow the money and perhaps porch lights come on throughout the cosmos. Where has it all gone? :sherlock

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:39 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Where has it all gone?
Where has it all gone? :sherlock

here:
Back side of the moon:
IR Image: (1)

(1)
http://www.enterprisemission.com/SmokingGun.htm

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:55 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Hi, Ferret!

Well said! My sentiments exactly: :agree

The Ferret wrote:

I'm not 'putting all my eggs' in anyone's basket (not Nancy Leider, not Source A, not any 'Charlie' from the future or Aspen the channelled Andromendan speaking through Bob the builder in Essex!) That's important I think, not to buy anyone's scenario because we just don't know if we're honest with ourselves. I hope it will become clear in time. I just urge caution in examining the stuff we discover and are fed, because (so far) there has been no infallible source that is beyond 100% question. Certainly not the Zetas of Nancy and certainly not any government agency. Maybe Bob the builder would make more sense, come to think of it! :silly

Cheers,

Selene

Thanks Selene for the vote of confidence.

Sometimes I think the plot gets a bit lost on this forum, as various belief factions 'battle' it out and interpret the evidence leaking out according to their pre-conceived beliefs.

For example, we have the Sitchin/Nibiru supporters (who often overlook that Sitchin himself never gave a specific time for Nibiru's re-arrival, and was publically critical of Nancy Leider's time-scale - hmmm, so Sitchin and the STO Zetas disagree?? Interesting..... :sherlock )

We had the 'Charlie the Time Traveller' believers, even after he'd been called out as a fake! :gah

And then we have the 'I believe because some old blokes said so years ago, so it must be true' brigade. Prophets are not 'true' and nor are any nations Bibles/religious texts/books etc. They were just a take at that time according to what was understood and perceived then. Floods and disasters were misunderstood and attributed to Gods/s punishment. They were natural phenomena. We know better now. Don't look to old prophesies to justify what is going on now. Now is down to our current politics, mass stupidity and abuse of our planet. Period!

All things change and are in our control anyway, so how could some 'prophet' centuries back tell us for sure what is happening now? Picture man steps off of pavement into path of speeding car - but a dog dashes out and diverts the driver, who crashes. Or the man stops to stroke the dog on the pavement opposite, before the driver appears. He never walks out. Dog never dashes. Think about it . Set in stone. No!

All I'm calling for is balanced reason and a sharp logical eye (if that is possible in such a minefield of illogical and conflicting evidence and subjective experiences).

And if those SOHO images are explained by someone who knows astronomy, REALLY knows what they're talking about, there are the 'believers' who will still dismiss the arguments out of hand, because they just need to believe it's Nubiru?
Why?
Why obsess and fix your decision on what you are presented with, even in the face of other reasonably argued opinion, just because it does not fit your scenario? That is not reasonable, not logical, and not scientific (if the word 'science' can even be applied here, as we know it).

THAT is what I wanted to address. This obsession and this attitude.

I will accept those SOHO images are evidence of an incoming planet, Nubiru, Planet X, whatever mish-mashed confusing label has now been assigned to it by a jumble of voices and speculators from a variety of sources, IF it is supported by reasonable, KNOWLEGABLE objective analysis and not assumption, hysteria and ill-researched Bull***t!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:42 pm
GT Truther

Why the Planet with no name, Planet X or Nibiru is called Planet of the Cross-ing ?

look here :

Hi res images:
http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/brows ... _n4c2A.jpg
http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/brows ... _n4c2A.jpg

Enhanced image feature:
(This will cause a problem in some religions (Nostradamos was Right!) when people start seeing on naked eyes, and a size near the Moon on the Sky, and questions the Religious Authorities, and Political ones...+ huge natural disasters, before it trigger an "ELE" ... event)

:whistle

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hmm ..Planet X (as it was originally coined by astronomers to describe an unknown, unseen body exerting a gravitational pull in our system) has been confused with so many modern references now that what Planet X are we talking about?
The mythical Nibiru, now often called just 'Planet X' on some forums?
Sorry to be dogmatic but the term is so interchangable and abused just what are we all talking about when we refer to Planet X? :whistle

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:57 pm
GT Truther

O.K.

Its a Brown Dwarf that was captured by our Solar System and that looks like a white reddish Cross in the Sky in the Stereo Ahead COR2 Images...and in the most recent pictures taken on the 2009.12.18 by these system here:

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/brows ... nail.shtml

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The TMA-17 is Ready to go...
Quote:
Soyuz TMA-17 launch - December 20, 2009
(1)
http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index. ... ic=18443.0

(2)
Quote:
На площадке 17 космодрома Байконур, в Испытательном учебно-тренировочном комплексе НИИ ЦПК им. Ю.А.Гагарина, продолжается подготовка основного (О.Котов, Т.Кример, С.Ногучи) и дублирующего (А.Шкаплеров, Д.Уилок, С.Фурукава) экипажей транспортного пилотируемого корабля «Союз ТМА-17», старт которого к Международной космической станции запланирован на 21 декабря с.г.

it may said:
in the Plataform 17 of the Baikinor Cosmodrome, is the TMA-17 ready to fly and reach the International Space Station on 21 of December...with the Cosmonauts O.Kotob, T.Cremer and C. Noguchi and the secundary crew A. Shkaplerow, D. Whelook and S. Furokawa

(1)
http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index. ... ic=18443.0

(2)
http://www.roscosmos.ru/NewsDoSele.asp?NEWSID=8448

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
O.K.

Its a Brown Dwarf that was captured by our Solar System and that looks like a white reddish Cross in the Sky in the Stereo Ahead COR2 Images...and in the most recent pictures taken on the 2009.12.18 by these system here:

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/brows ... nail.shtml

But others would contest you on this.

Do you get what I'm saying?
I don't know. Do you know? Neither of us know.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:08 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
But others would contest you on this.

Do you get what I'm saying?
I don't know. Do you know? Neither of us know.

In cases like this one....

Quote:
Stop, look, yes, listen to your heart
Hear what it's sayin'

:elephant

Meanwhile:

Light Pillars on Norwegian Sky: (1)

Quote:
Publisert 18.12.2009 kl 23:49 Oppdatert 19.12.2009 kl 00:05

– Pilarer, eller Halo, kaller vi det. Det er iskrystaller som ikke går i alle retninger, men som peker samme vei og dermed sender lysrefleksjonene samme vei, sier statsmeteorolog John Smits ved Meteorologisk institutt til rb.no.

It may said:
Pillars, or Halo, we call it. There are ice crystals that do not go in all directions, but pointing the same way and thus sends light reflectance same way, "said state meteorologist John Smits at the Meteorological Institute of rb.no.

Light rays are created so that the light reflected by all possible street lights pointing in the same direction.

He lives in self Lørenskog - where the pictures were taken Friday night - and so the phenomenon with their own eyes.

(1)
http://www.rb.no/lokale_nyheter/article4768502.ece

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 37  Next