It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:23 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The gold-plated tungsten bars
Hi, Grist -

Yeah, that's one heck of a juicy speculation:

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
...might I add another 'wild card' supposition? What if the missing gold is not on-world at all?

Could happen. Anything could, these days.

But just to play the card, if "somebody" had shown up in 1954-ish and said to Eisenhower & Co (or his successor, Kennedy) "We're just here for the gold ... got any?" I have a really difficult time believing that a former 5-star Army General or JFK would have just rolled over and said: 'Sure, we'll help you load it up. How much do you want...? Technology, you say...?' They would have imagined themselves to be cleverer than that, no?

And there's simply nothing else in the ET "blur-ography" that suggests that gold/no-gold was/is in any way determinative in terms of policy or terrestial response to the ET presence.

So personally I'll go the cheaper and dumber earthling route for now: Gold = Wealth here on earth. And there's lots of greedy people with access to the stash who could have been/are tempted.

So I'm not yet willing to blame off-worlders for this one. (Which is not, of course, to say that gold might not be valued for other purposes in other dimensions, but it doesn't seem like the most likely cause here...) Just my opinion, of course.

I'll continue with Recall's ideas below.

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:30 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Hi, Recall! You commented on the missing gold:

recall15 wrote:
Quote:
Where has it all gone?
Where has it all gone? :sherlock

here:
Back side of the moon:
IR Image: (1)

(1)
http://www.enterprisemission.com/SmokingGun.htm

All of Hoagland's stuff is certainly worth reading. But it seems to me that he is referring to "ancient" moon bases - which may very well have utilized gold in their construction. But the tungsten-gold problem seems to be post-1954. Or at least, post-1937 when Fort Knox opened with presumably real bullion.

So they might not be parts of the same puzzle.

Interesting, though.

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:41 pm
GT Truther

Dear Selena, DonD, Shady, Ferret, Brightstar, The Time Travellers, Mulkulsky, UJ and everybody,

Last night, something came to visit my house. It has come here before. When it is here, it creates wind or an electrical feeling and then dips its presence into my mind. This being announces itself by sending me pictures that look like photo negatives. It also sends a fear probe---a frisson of cold that slides down the spine and raise every single hair on my head, skin and body. The sensation is not pleasant. It's purpose is to feed on fear. It is an adrenalin vampire. Last night, I just refused to let it in and would not let it control my thoughts. I would not give it presence....it went away and another energy showed up sort of to pat me on the back.

What was interesting is that my son told me that he had a scary feeling that "they" were here above the house. He was upset. I told him that I had felt them, too, but that I told them to go away. He snorted as though I was delusional and asked me what happened. I told him that they left as they have before. While he was not completely convinced, he was intrigued that I could sense them, too. I am sharing this because these might be things that some people need to know.

My encounters aren't like Dex's, probably because I have had health problems that mangled some of my brain circuits (that's how I lost my photographic memory and other cool things that don't work any more)..I don't necessarily "see" things in my mind. I can "feel" sensations and emotions, though, which are quite interesting and sometimes I get words or ideas.

You probably have all been over to Jame's site at Eceti.org, but I wanted to suggest that you visit it now with his latest pictures. They will blow you away. There is something BIG going on up there in Washington state. Visit the site and read his information on the coming events. I have no doubt that he has been told these things to prepare the rest of us. You will enjoy the various UFOs that come and go at his ranch. But what will rock your perceptions of reality are the things like the beam of light that comes down and surrounds people and the way that people's faces begin to glow like incandescent lights. There are also beautiful vivid energy beings that show up to be photographed and witnessed.

HIS SITE WILL GIVE THE SPECIAL PEOPLE HERE---SOME ANSWERS. James has been in contact with a variety of beings for more than 10 years. They come in all kinds of ships and forms. They don't take any DNA or discuss how they are taking over the earth genetically or any other way. They simply give good advice and insights into the future. They heal some of the people that are ill.

NOW, THOSE ARE THE KINDS OF ETS that I consider "good." Seeing what they have done and how transformed the people who people who have visited appear, I just thought that this was the nicest Christmas present that I could give to the GT.

I really want to save up some money and get up there to visit at least once before the big changes. It seems like an amazing place with wonderful knowledge to be gained.

MK

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

MK, Thanks for the site! Very interesting vedios!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:19 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
recall15 wrote:
Just a simple Hypothetical question...If you have some time (months), before an ELE event, What Item of the actual civilization you will preserve for the Aftertime? and why? Thank you...

Thx Recall15, good one. I've been thinking about it myself for the last 3 years. Music & books for me.

Dondep wrote:
I can tell you I would say an mp3 player, in fact a half-dozen of them

Some mp3 player ? :roll I think you mean some portable terabyte hard drive right ?

You mean 50 gigabytes of precious music of every styles and origins from this civilization. (10 years of hard-work selection and there's still so much to do !)
Plus, 500 GB of the best movies ever made. Plus, 100 GB of different animation movies. Plus my Black Book which contains every important piece of info I've found and saved (mostly interviews and documentaries) from my personal research. (about 150 GB now, including the yellow book which I would need an updated version eventually) Plus 25 GB of books of every categories. (took me at least 2 weeks to organized it all, still work to do there).
And 50 GB of personal stuff. So, it's quite full now. Damn, I never expected 1 terabyte wouldn't be enough !

Everything is saved in an 1 terabyte portable hard drive 15 cm x 8 cm x 2 cm contain in an good military aluminium protective case with adding aluminium protective layer. (from me :mrgreen: ) Eventually, I plan to buy 2 more advanced smaller hard drive to copy it all. 3 is always safer than 1.

This is one of my many on-going projects. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. : ]

But I have to admit that I totally agree with The Ferret. I don't know the truth of what's going to be and I don't think anyone of us really knows for sure.

G'night. :offtobed

Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:29 pm
GT Truther

Madame_Karnak wrote:
Dear Selena, DonD, Shady, Ferret, Brightstar, The Time Travellers, Mulkulsky, UJ and everybody,

Last night, something came to visit my house. It has come here before. When it is here, it creates wind or an electrical feeling and then dips its presence into my mind. This being announces itself by sending me pictures that look like photo negatives. It also sends a fear probe---a frisson of cold that slides down the spine and raise every single hair on my head, skin and body. The sensation is not pleasant. It's purpose is to feed on fear. It is an adrenalin vampire. Last night, I just refused to let it in and would not let it control my thoughts. I would not give it presence....it went away and another energy showed up sort of to pat me on the back.

MK

Thanks for that link, MK.
Yes, that's the sort of experience I also had from negative ET visitors, curiously after I'd had inspirational contacts and UFO sightings (others were with me too as witnesses at the time). It was paranormal in that it was an invisible intrusion and I dealt with it much as you did, although I had an advantage having had occult training in my early 20's which helped in visualisation and extending my will to protect myself.

Your description of positively intentioned ETs is indeed what I'd like to think they would be like, and I'm sure those I first experienced were. I'm also pretty certain the negative ones (which I didn't see/perceive visually so can't say if they were grays, reptilian or whatever in all honesty) were drawn to me exactly BECAUSE of my earlier contact and were, as you discovered, trying to 'put the frighteners' on me to turn me away from an intense interest in the subject and break the link with higher guiding intelligences.

All very odd, and a long time ago, but the reason I am careful not to draw too many unshakable opinions as I realise how little in reality I actually know about the current picture regarding ETs.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:30 am
GT Truther

Dear Ferret,

The visit of the other night was not the first nor I suspect the thousandth. Something has been sort of following me around most of my life. I don't know why except maybe for me to figure things out and set my usually "different" view of the world out there. It is the only explanation that I can come up with.

Now, I want to report how I found the ECETI.org site. Three years ago, I got these beautiful pictures of a mountain by a lake. I just kept getting them. It was so alluring...the mountain was tall and covered with brilliant white snow lying in folds over a slatey-gray base. The white was puncutated by trees. I was viewing it from the far shore of a lake standing amid pine and fir trees. This image came to me in full color over and over. I could even feel cool breezes on the palms of my hands. I wanted to go there.

This was also a period of time when I was very intensely looking for information about what was going on in the country, in the world whatever. I was trying to find the site of the organization that Greer said that he was part of..instead of typing in CETI, I typed in ECETI (I don't know why). Jame's site is one of the first that came up.

When I saw the pictures of the mountain, I was startled to say the least. I was not sure that what was going on up there was REAL. I had so many doubts. Over time, I have watched and seen that James makes no money from his endeavors with the visitors (well, not much). He has stayed very altruistic and focused on preparing people to be better beings. His visitors have INCREASED over the time that I have watched the site.

His film on the earth changes just made me "feel" that his messages are true and intended to HELP US. His messages are about being better people and relating to each other and the worlds around us in a better way. The people that visit his place aren't AFRAID, but jubilant afterwards. That seems more like the way that we should feel if meeting our long lost family.

As always, I am looking to others for their own evaluations of that site. It will help me know if this is the right direction for the truth. Right now, I really want to go up there and meet these beings in 2010 BEFORE the earth falls apart. I just have to go (some how I will find a way)

MK

The Ferret wrote:
Madame_Karnak wrote:

MK

Thanks for that link, MK.
Yes, that's the sort of experience I also had from negative ET visitors, curiously after I'd had inspirational contacts and UFO sightings (others were with me too as witnesses at the time). It was paranormal in that it was an invisible intrusion and I dealt with it much as you did, although I had an advantage having had occult training in my early 20's which helped in visualisation and extending my will to protect myself.

Your description of positively intentioned ETs is indeed what I'd like to think they would be like, and I'm sure those I first experienced were. I'm also pretty certain the negative ones (which I didn't see/perceive visually so can't say if they were grays, reptilian or whatever in all honesty) were drawn to me exactly BECAUSE of my earlier contact and were, as you discovered, trying to 'put the frighteners' on me to turn me away from an intense interest in the subject and break the link with higher guiding intelligences.

All very odd, and a long time ago, but the reason I am careful not to draw too many unshakable opinions as I realise how little in reality I actually know about the current picture regarding ETs.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I agree with your assessment of things..good awareness guys &gals developing with you.

I believe...

The inner dream worlds and their consciousness shaping arrangements and experiencing scenario's appear to me they're recreating them here, of course more limitedly, but still the spirits powers and abilities enable them.
It's a game, and they like to play. If we consciously, through self realization, realize we are energy beings (spirits) too, and put ourselves' in their shoes would have a better understanding why they do the things they do while we're in this waking consciousness.
The over all conditioning psychology shaping, hopefully, prepares us for everlasting spirit life with the Creator who will control our bodies as we develop our powers for unlimited and limitless communicating and exploration with the eternal worlds.
We need to pass these tests this time around. We take with us the knowledge and the necessary compassion gained through these lower worlds experiences so that in some point in time as a higher evolutionary intelligence we'll want to contribute in helping them in their perfection as we evolve in ours. The dream of the Deity of Life.
Spirit knows no fear. As potential gods (with a small capitol), we must strengthen our inner self's image conviction's of who we really are, and learn to become it. The image of a Whole Light Being. This Divine Image was our birth, the Alpha, and it is to become our Image in the Omega.

Dex

Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:11 pm
GT Truther

Madame_Karnak wrote:
You probably have all been over to Jame's site at Eceti.org, but I wanted to suggest that you visit it now with his latest pictures. They will blow you away. There is something BIG going on up there in Washington state. Visit the site and read his information on the coming events. I have no doubt that he has been told these things to prepare the rest of us. You will enjoy the various UFOs that come and go at his ranch. But what will rock your perceptions of reality are the things like the beam of light that comes down and surrounds people and the way that people's faces begin to glow like incandescent lights. There are also beautiful vivid energy beings that show up to be photographed and witnessed.

HIS SITE WILL GIVE THE SPECIAL PEOPLE HERE---SOME ANSWERS. James has been in contact with a variety of beings for more than 10 years. They come in all kinds of ships and forms. They don't take any DNA or discuss how they are taking over the earth genetically or any other way. They simply give good advice and insights into the future. They heal some of the people that are ill.

NOW, THOSE ARE THE KINDS OF ETS that I consider "good." Seeing what they have done and how transformed the people who people who have visited appear, I just thought that this was the nicest Christmas present that I could give to the GT.

I really want to save up some money and get up there to visit at least once before the big changes. It seems like an amazing place with wonderful knowledge to be gained.

MK

MK,

Went up there last Summer and saw nothing.
It is literary a Hippie camp of a few poorly made building. :brockoli
Their big deal is orbs which 99.9% are photo artifacts of dust from the field, which only show up with digital cameras with a flash.
See this good article
http://www.assap.org/newsite/articles/Paranormal%20orbs.html
James plays a lot with laser lights and hence the energy pictures.
The ranch is on a major west coast flight pattern and the ufo are distant plane which can not be heard.
The ranch charges (asks for donations) for staying the night.

So it is a good show :elephant and beautiful country but it is not probably where you will find any UFO's

MT7

Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:40 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
I agree with your assessment of things..good awareness guys &gals developing with you.

I believe...

The inner dream worlds and their consciousness shaping arrangements and experiencing scenario's appear to me they're recreating them here, of course more limitedly, but still the spirits powers and abilities enable them.
It's a game, and they like to play. If we consciously, through self realization, realize we are energy beings (spirits) too, and put ourselves' in their shoes would have a better understanding why they do the things they do while we're in this waking consciousness.
The over all conditioning psychology shaping, hopefully, prepares us for everlasting spirit life with the Creator who will control our bodies as we develop our powers for unlimited and limitless communicating and exploration with the eternal worlds.
We need to pass these tests this time around. We take with us the knowledge and the necessary compassion gained through these lower worlds experiences so that in some point in time as a higher evolutionary intelligence we'll want to contribute in helping them in their perfection as we evolve in ours. The dream of the Deity of Life.
Spirit knows no fear. As potential gods (with a small capitol), we must strengthen our inner self's image conviction's of who we really are, and learn to become it. The image of a Whole Light Being. This Divine Image was our birth, the Alpha, and it is to become our Image in the Omega.

Dex

I'd go along with that too, Dex. My first contacts were multi-dimensional energy beings, in that they could manifest in the room but not affect me in any way but mentally/emotionally but could also physically appear in the form of various UFO craft I saw at the time (also witnessed by other people who knew nothing of what was going on with me, so were objective witnesses) in the form of daylight discs, discs of orange light and a morphing egg shape that reflected sunlight as we stood and watched it (hence solid, as we know it ) before it simply faded out.
Much of the many 'essays' dictated to me at the time were on the lines of evolution of the soul, how this is a manifesting pattern on many worlds and in other dimensions also, some quite like mystical teachings of many paths and Buddhist philosophy (as I later read), but very abstract in explanation with no religious or dogmatic overtones, only suggestions of a higher consciousness which unfolds within us to a point of loss of 'personal' self, joy.

I was given no dire warnings of any cataclysm due to hit the Earth, but a sense of urgency for the unfolding of some greater plan here over the next ten years, involving those and other intelligences working with them, when the right time/set of circumstances prevailed. One thing that was made clear is that there are negative entities here and they are vampiric in nature, feeding off fear and the general negative emotional miasma that is very thick on our earth plane due to the state of general human thinking. I'm guessing these are the ones responsible for the more threatening, secretive and alarming contactee experiences. On a couple of occassions I strongly felt it would be unwise to go out walking alone in the countryside (which I like to do, taking a camera to get wildlife shots if I can). Who knows, maybe they would have taken the chance to make a physical appearance! :alien :scared

Madam Karnak - I think just follow your gut feeling and inner guide (angels or whatever you may hold to if you have any particular images and concepts you identify with.) That's the best advice I can offer. There was a thread in Active Minds at one time where I posted an account taken from notes and a diary I kept at the time but it seems to have disappeared after the site server problems a while back. I'll post it again if you (or any new members) are interested to read it.

P.S - just done it (link to the account, re-posted in UFOs and Unexplained section)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1261&p=20303#p20303

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:20 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Astronomers Find Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto - Planet X
Share This Site by Gary Vey for viewzone

http://www.viewzone.com/browndwarf.html#

The idea of a new planet being discovered in our Solar System is pretty exciting. Even more so because of the many theories about "planet-x" or "Nibiru" being associated with space aliens and the doomsday prophecies of 2012.

Scientists at places like NASA and famous observatories have deflected inquiries about the discovery for a few years now, mainly because they feared being associated with these "fringe" theories. But like it or not -- it has happened. Well... according to a team of Spanish artronomers who call themselves the StarViewer Team.

The group made the rounds of all the news web sites in the past two weeks, claiming they discovered something very significant. It's almost twice the size of Jupiter and just beyond our furthest planetoid, Pluto. Although it's not a planet, it appears to have planets or large satellites encircling it. It's what astronomers call a "brown dwarf star" and its official name is "G1.9".

What's a Brown Dwarf Star?

First we'll explain WHAT these astronomers have discovered. Then we'll discuss HOW they discovered it.

At the risk of being scientifically vague, I'll try to explain the current understanding of how stars and planets form in space.

All matter attracts other matter. A larger mass will attract smaller masses towards it. In space this results in growing clouds of matter that tend to clump together and attract more matter. Since most of the matter in space is gaseous, these clouds eventually get so dense that they collapse into dense gaseous spheres. When they do this there is usually some "left over" matter that forms a ring around the sphere.

If there is enough matter in a sphere of hydrogen, for example, it can cause so much compression at the shpere's core that the hydrogen atoms begin to fuse together and a fusion-reaction ignites a new born star. In this reaction two hydrogen atoms join together to form one helium atom and release extra energy as radiation.

Scientists believe that the minimum mass needed to ignite a sun is about 13 times the known mass of the planet Jupiter -- written as "13MJ." If the mass is lower than this, the pressure in the core is not enough to ignite and the sphere will be hot ball of gas called a "brown dwarf."

As a new star spins, the disk surrounding it gradually cools and the matter forms heavier elements like metals and minerals. These "rocks" eventually clump together and form solid spheres called planets.

Sometimes a solid sphere will attract some of the gas that is in the disk and this will result in a gaseous giant, like Jupiter and Saturn, which has a solid core but a thick gaseous atmosphere. These "gas giant" planets can be very massive but, because of their solid cores, they will never ignite and become stars.

This Brown Dwarf

This newly discovered "brown dwarf" is believed to have formed from the same condensed matter that gave birth to our Sun. It is believed that, after the large planets formed around the Sun, they pushed it to the edge of the Solar system where it formed a sphere about 1.9MJ -- well below the mass needed to ignite it as a "sun."

Many suns that we observe in the galaxy are part of binary systems or double stars. There is debate about how two suns form from a single condensed cloud of matter. Some believe that they both form at the same time; others believe they split following the creation of one huge sun.

Sometimes both spheres are capable of fusion and both suns shine brightly, encircling each other around an imaginary point call the barycenter. Sometimes only one sun attains 13MJ and ignites, while its smaller companion, the brown dwarf, glows dimly and radiates heat. Astronomers usually can only see the brightest of the two, but because they both circle around a common barycenter, the wobble reveals the mass of the unseen companion.

We are close to our Sun and within its gravitational influence. So as we are travel through space, it appears to us that the G1.9 is moving in an elipse between our furthest planetoid, Pluto, and the edge of our Solar system, near the Oort Cloud.

The newly discovered brown dwarf is reported to be located just about 60 to 66 AU (1 AU=the distance from the Sun to Earth) from us (its parigee), currently in the direction of the constellation Sagittarius. Because of periodic gravitational disturbances in areas of space further out, specifically in the Oort Cloud, the Spanish group of astronomers believe G1.9 travels in an elliptical orbit extending possibly hundreds of AU beyond the furthest known planets (its apogee). Its position just beyond Pluto suggests it is at its closest approach to the Sun and Earth.

Space appears relatively free of debris [see image above] inside the planetary orbits. This is because the gravitational pull of each planet (a large mass) effectively collects the interplanetary debris (small mass). But there are exceptions.

Belts of Debris

Between Mars and Jupiter you will see a ring of debris called The Asteroid Belt. It is believed that a planet once orbited in this area before it was pulverized by some type of impact. Many theorists believe this was caused by a rogue planet that entered the Solar System -- again hinting at the existence of some unknown member of our planetary system.

Beyond the furthest planetoid, Pluto, there is a large ring of debris called the Kuiper Belt. While the asteroid belt is composed primarily of rock and metal, the Kuiper belt objects are composed largely of frozen volatiles (termed "ices"), such as methane, ammonia and water.

As we get to the edge of the Solar System we enter another debris zone, the Oort Cloud. The Oort is not a band of debris but rather a spherical shell that surrounds the Solar System and extends out to the edge of the Sun's gravitational field. This region is thought to contain frozen clumps of water, methane, ethane, carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide. It's also the birth place of comets. However, the discovery of the object 1996-PW, an asteroid in an orbit more typical of a long-period comet, suggests that the cloud may also be home to rocky objects.

Debris "fly-paper"

Jupiter and Saturn are extremely massive and have such strong gravity that they attract meteors and comets entering the planetary zone of our Solar System. They protect smaller planets like our Earth from impacts, acting like a fly-paper for meteors, comets and asteroids.

In August of 2009, Jupiter captured a large asteroid that entered the planetary zone unexpectedly, despite the efforts of astronomers to track these dangerous objects. It is believed that this asteroid was perturbed by the trajectory of G1.9, which until now, was not recognized and accounted for.

Note: The dark spot [ top right] in the northern hemisphere of Jupiter where the asteroid impact was.

How it was discovered... the controversy

You might well ask why astronomers have never detected this object before. In fact they did. G1.9 was first identified as a "supernova remnant" in 1984 by Dave Green of the University of Cambridge and later studied in greater detail with NRAO's Very Large Array radio telescope in 1985. Because it was unusually small for a supernova it was thought to be young -- less than about 1000 years old.

But in 2007, X-ray observations made with NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory revealed that the object was much larger than the last time it was observed! It had grown in size by 16%. Puzzled by this observation, the Very Large Array repeated its observations of 23 years ago and verified that it had increased in size considerably. Knowing that supernova do not expand this quickly, unless they have just exploded, they explained that G1.9 must be a "very young" supernova -- perhaps not more than 150 years old. But no record of a visible supernova has been found corresponding to that historical period (about the time of the American Civil War).

Spanish astronomers have tracked this object with great interest because they were anticipating its appearance. Gravitational anomalies have been appearing in the Oort Cloud for some time, suggesting the perturbations were caused by a nearby object with considerable mass. The announcement that G1.9 had increased in size was no mystery to them. It is exactly what they would expect as the object moved closer to Earth.

The object, G1.9 [above right] is currently located in the direction of our Galaxy's center, Sagittarius, which glows bright in this infrared spectrum image. Because of the bright background G1.9 is not visible in normal light wavelengths.

CONTINUED

http://www.viewzone.com/browndwarf2.html

Viewzone || Comments?

Comments:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:33 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Mind Universe Soul
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Pyramid UFO Over Russia's Red Square

The object has been compared to an Imperial Cruiser in the Star Wars films and witnesses estimated it could be up to a mile wide.

Two film clips exist which appear to show the same object and footage has been repeatedly playing on Russian television news channels.

The shots, one taken at night from a car and one during the day, were both filmed by amateurs.

The 'craft' was said to have hovered for hours over Red Square in the Russian capital.

The clips of the 'invasion' have gone to the top of the country's version of YouTube.

The identity of the shape has not been confirmed. Russian reports ruled out a UFO but police refused to comment.

Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence UFO analyst, said it was "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen".

"At first I thought this was a reflection but it appears to move behind a power line, ruling out this theory."

A spokesman for aerospace journal Jane's News said: "We have no idea what it is."

SOURCE

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... emlin.html

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:41 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Super Earth Planet Discovered With Water

Astronomers have discovered a new Earth-like planet that is larger than our own and may be more than half covered with water, according to a study published Wednesday in the science journal Nature.

The so-called "super Earth" is about 42 light years away in another solar system and has a
radius nearly 2.7 times larger than that of our planet, according to the study by the Harvard-
Smithsonian Centre for Astrophysics.

The discovery of the planet, called GJ 1214b, represents a "major step forward" in the search
for worlds similar to the Earth, added the University of California's Geoffrey Marcy in a
commentary also in Nature.

The "newfound world" is too hot to sustain life as we know it, said the Harvard-Smithsonian
Centre for Astrophysics in a statement.
Its density suggests however it "is composed of about three-fourths water and other ices and
one fourth-rock," it said. "There are also tantalising hints that the planet has a gaseous
atmosphere."

Its temperature is estimated at between 280 and 120 degrees Celsius (536 and 248 degrees
Fahrenheit) with its host star about one-fifth the size of the Sun, according to the scientists.
"Despite its hot temperature, this appears to be a waterworld," says Zachory Berta, a graduate
student who first spotted hints of the planet's presence.
"It is much smaller, cooler and more Earthlike than any other known exoplanet," he said in the
statement.

An exoplanet is one outside of our solar system.

Berta said some of the water would likely be in crystalline form that exists at pressures greater
than 20,000 times Earth's sea-level atmosphere.
Its temperature is much lower than that on the only similar discovery, called CoRoT-7b, which
revolves around a star that is much hotter, the scientists say.

The CoRoT-7b has a density close to that of the Earth (5.5 grammes per cubic centimetre) and seems to be rocky, while the new discovery appears to be much less dense (1.9 g/cm3).

"To keep the planet's density that low requires that it contains large amounts of water," said Marcy. "It must contain a huge amount of water, roughly 50 percent by mass."

The "wild card" is the make-up of the gases on the planet, he said.

The planet orbits every 38 hours around a small, faint star that was first spotted by eight ground-based telescopes no larger than those used by amateur astronomers, the Harvard-Smithsonian Centre said.

Its relative closeness makes its possible to study it to determine its atmosphere.

"That will make it the first super Earth with a confirmed atmosphere -- even though that atmosphere probably won't be hospitable to life as we know it," said David Charbonneau who heads the research team.

SOURCE

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20091216/ts ... ?printer=1

Share/Save/Bookmark

Super Earth Planet Discovered With Water
click to delete

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:50 am
GT Truther

The Ferret wrote:
Dex wrote:

I believe...

Dex

I'd go along with that too, Dex. My first contacts were multi-dimensional energy beings, in that they could manifest in the room but not affect me in any way but mentally/emotionally but could also physically appear in the form of various UFO craft I saw at the time (also witnessed by other people who knew nothing of what was going on with me, so were objective witnesses) in the form of daylight discs, discs of orange light and a morphing egg shape that reflected sunlight as we stood and watched it (hence solid, as we know it ) before it simply faded out.
Much of the many 'essays' dictated to me at the time were on the lines of evolution of the soul, how this is a manifesting pattern on many worlds and in other dimensions also, some quite like mystical teachings of many paths and Buddhist philosophy (as I later read), but very abstract in explanation with no religious or dogmatic overtones, only suggestions of a higher consciousness which unfolds within us to a point of loss of 'personal' self, joy.

I was given no dire warnings of any cataclysm due to hit the Earth, but a sense of urgency for the unfolding of some greater plan here over the next ten years, involving those and other intelligences working with them, when the right time/set of circumstances prevailed. One thing that was made clear is that there are negative entities here and they are vampiric in nature, feeding off fear and the general negative emotional miasma that is very thick on our earth plane due to the state of general human thinking. I'm guessing these are the ones responsible for the more threatening, secretive and alarming contactee experiences. On a couple of occassions I strongly felt it would be unwise to go out walking alone in the countryside (which I like to do, taking a camera to get wildlife shots if I can). Who knows, maybe they would have taken the chance to make a physical appearance! :alien :scared

Madam Karnak - I think just follow your gut feeling and inner guide (angels or whatever you may hold to if you have any particular images and concepts you identify with.) That's the best advice I can offer. There was a thread in Active Minds at one time where I posted an account taken from notes and a diary I kept at the time but it seems to have disappeared after the site server problems a while back. I'll post it again if you (or any new members) are interested to read it.

P.S - just done it (link to the account, re-posted in UFOs and Unexplained section)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1261&p=20303#p20303

The possabilities are endless. It is possable that when we dream, we go there and when they dream they come hers!

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:43 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Mutilated cattle on the increase say farmers

Mutilated cattle are an ongoing mystery in the US - just what could be causing this strange phenomenon

Colorado Brand Inspector Dennis Williams came out and looked at Miller's calf. He lives next door; the calf would be the last of three strangely mutilated cattle that he would investigate in March of this year.

"I've heard about it. It was weird, to say the least. Totally unexplainable. To me, it looked like that calf had been dropped from a high distance, the way its hips were dislocated and all its broken bones," Williams says.

That same month, ranchers had called Williams to grisly scenes northeast of Aguilar and west of Weston to investigate mysteriously mangled cattle that had been seen healthy the day before.

To add to the weirdness, Sanchez, Miller and Mike Duran, who found a sliced Red Angus cow near Weston in March, have all experienced similar mutilations before. Sanchez lost cows in 2006 and 1993, Miller in 1997 and 1980, and Duran in 2000 and 1995.

"It's weird and unexplainable," says Duran, who lost a healthy 27-year-old Red Angus cow on March 8, her udder and rear end removed with what he describes as "laser cuts, like when somebody cuts metal with a torch."

Cops, like Williams and the ranchers, are stumped.

"We can't come up with anything," says Las Animas County sheriff's Deputy Derek Navarette, who investigated the Miller and Duran calves.

"We've seen these before and they are all kind of the same. No one has ever explained it. Northern New Mexico has had some of these same cases, and in those cases they never got any further than we did."

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:38 am
GT Truther

Thank you MK
Good grasping.

IMO
A problem I see with this discovery program is that the steps in raising the consciousness level is dependant on how much THEY reveal to us individually.
If you're a good student, the more dispensed.
The negatives are trapped and they prefer to live in Hell domains or abodes, and that's where we are pretty much in this educating experience of a world like this one. The demonic's reasoning they've stated in possession cases, is because they have more freedom to do as they like, yet, at the same time they're slaves to their reality and our problem is they co-exist with us.
All we need to learn in this world, including the demonic (the fallen angel), who are surprisingly redeemable with these kind of last days program, is learn to Obey the immutable Laws of Life governing both the energy (non-physical) and physical being realities.
Through our unity with God, once again, our personal advisor, the Mind behind our mind as the Word in our foreheads (the Son), A designed process of God's Trinity, The Living Light Power that as Spirit, synthesizes with our soul and body consciousness and enables us to return to our original image as a Son or Daughter of God. Realizing what the Trinity really is has to come through special revelatory or long sough out research to understand the implications involving how we're returned to this image of a Whole Light Being. This is a super luminary Light technology activating process the Host bring with them when God selects a soul worthy to return to the fold of the Eternal Life programs, regardless, what path they've chosen. The returning image is basically the most important of this process so they can break with identifying themselves as a body form consciousness. We are not the body. A step procedure conducted by Intelligence serving the Light reality programs.
This is a process with some of our contactees during this time.
Then we can be lifted out and no longer the ghostly transparency we've been during numerous rounds of birth and death lower earth world density hard knock learning programs.
The ET's and the spiritual being (the two creations going on side by side) have gone to lengths revealing to me these important aspects of contact that, IMO, very few in our world have learned to connect in their perceptions, that this too is going on right under our noses. So, some of us come out of the closest and share what's been happening with them as a contactee, and it sure isn't easy.
This isn't a religion of any sort, just the things of Spirit. The real Authority for the Life programs behind all physical worlds.
Welcome to the spiritual galactic.

Dex

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 am
GT Truther

Quote:
http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2009m12d20-Video-NY-witnesses-watch-glowing-orbs-morph-into-triangle-shape?cid=exrss-UFO-Examiner

Video: NY witnesses watch glowing orbs morph into triangle shape

Two witnesses in Oceanside, NY, watched two glowing orbs turn into four orbs, then form a triangle shape on December 17, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The pair was driving at 10:30 p.m. when they noticed a bright light that appeared stationary in the sky.

A closer looked revealed it was two glowing balls of light. They report that suddenly the two lights became four lights. They stopped the car and attempted to video tape the event with a cell phone camera, reporting that they now saw only two balls of light, but a third, dimmer, light appeared and caused the object to look triangular in shape.

The object made "a weird pulsing sound that sounded like a plane, but a pulsing sounding, almost as if the plane couldn't get the engines started but this object (or objects) was having no problem moving. It definitely wasn't moving as fast as a plane either when it started to move."

The video is short and somewhat fuzzy as the object appears in the distance and was shot with a cell phone camera.

Following is the unedited and uninvestigated report from MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If New York MUFON State Director James Bouck, Jr. investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

NY, December 17, 2009 - 2 GLOWING ORBS TURN TO 4 THAN 2 AGAIN THAN A TRIANGLE. MUFON Case # 21048.

Hey my name is Justin and i live in Oceanside NY . Last night (12-17) at 1030 my friend and I were driving homefrom taco bell and i noticed a very bright light to my south and it wasn't moving.

I waited for us to get a lil closer so i could line it up with a tree and really make sure it wasnt moving, it wasnt. My house is only a few blocks from there and my freind pulled off the main road. So I asked him if he would get back on the main road. We got stuck at a light for a while and I thought it would be gone. But as soon as we got back on the main road he saw it as well.

It was two glowing balls of light.

We drove more to the south and saw two huge glowing balls of light to the east between the dump and Pete's clam bar. Out of no where these two balls became four lights, these lights couldn't have been more than half a mile from us. So we made a left and went east for a block and it was right in front of us.

I jumped out of the car to try and video it but as soon as we got there it was two balls again.

Then a dim third light illuminated on the front and it formed a triangle and slowly started to move to the west right towards NYC. I lost sight of it as it went over the horizon line.

It made a weird pulsing sound that sounded like a plane, but a pulsing sounding, almost as if the plane couldn't get the engines started but this object (or objects) was having no problem moving. It definitely wasn't moving as fast as a plane either when it started to move.

Also we could def see the water behind it when it was just two or 4 orbs but when it started to move you could see i ship or object in the sky. I have a video of it once it was a flying object moving but its a cell phone cam and it sucks, but if you guys want to analyze this tape ill def send it to you but like I said its a really bad quality.

Again I live right near JFK and know exactly what a plane looks like and there is no way these balls or the thing it became was a plane.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:53 am
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUyVjOpEs64&aia=true

Electromagnetic Drives & Beam Propulsion Technology

Special thanks to Dr. Paul LaViolette for his hard work and research into RocketDyne, Project SkyVault, Microwave Phase Conjugation, etc. This video explains EM Drive technologies such as that featured on

http://www.emdrive.com/

http://www.EMDrive.com as well as those covered in much more explicit detail in "Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion" by Paul LaViolette. New From AlienScientist!

Barium Titanate is a type of metamaterial that is added to the paint of stealth aircraft to make them more radar absorbant, because the compound is meta-active (has a negative permittivity and permeability) for frequencies in the radar range. Some compounds such as Gold have a negative permeability but a positive permittivity. This property gives gold it's yellowish metallic hue.

My Website is currently undergoing development, but I am working with another individual who has secured the domain names for AlienScientist.com .org .net and .info I am hoping to have the site up by New Years... but we'll see.

If you are a graphic artist and think you would like to redo some of the images in this video and other videos of mine, for final production on the DVD then please contact me via YouTube message or email.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:28 pm
GT Truther

Here is the daytime, "Kremlin UFO" video--taken from a Live Cam:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:59 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Mind Universe Soul
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Pyramid UFO Over Russia's Red Square

The object has been compared to an Imperial Cruiser in the Star Wars films and witnesses estimated it could be up to a mile wide.

Two film clips exist which appear to show the same object and footage has been repeatedly playing on Russian television news channels.

The shots, one taken at night from a car and one during the day, were both filmed by amateurs.

The 'craft' was said to have hovered for hours over Red Square in the Russian capital.

The clips of the 'invasion' have gone to the top of the country's version of YouTube.

The identity of the shape has not been confirmed. Russian reports ruled out a UFO but police refused to comment.

Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence UFO analyst, said it was "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen".

"At first I thought this was a reflection but it appears to move behind a power line, ruling out this theory."

A spokesman for aerospace journal Jane's News said: "We have no idea what it is."

SOURCE

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... emlin.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK:
If you go to earthcam and check out spacedudes stuff, you will find a daylight version of the Pyramid. Guys, this is the strangest thing that I have ever seen. I don't know what it is. It looks like the top of a stone pyramid that has been lopped off. It is just floating in the same position for as long as the video runs. The res is not good, but good enough to determine that the thing doesn't seem reflective.

You have to see it. I wonder if it is an Annunaki ship?

MK

Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Is it a case of life imitating art, or art imitating real life?

We have a "Stargate" like spiral appearing over Russia blamed on a Russian wayward missile.. right :roll .. Thousands see it and the Norwagian press dub it "a stargate."

Now we have

Prymid shapped an estimated 1 mile base Mothership appearing over Moscow..

Can any one say

Goa'uld

If your a fan the old SG1 series you'll remember something..

The Show (in the last sessions) played around with the story line.. That the SG! team and the whole Stargate Program was compromised and leacked out into public. BUT the cover was a Stargate SG1 series in the Stargate SG1 series. :) Ie the Government team in the storyline turned the disclosed infromation about their existence into a fictionalized series, in the storyline.. :)

Now what if SG1 Series was a cover of an ACTUAL program going in real life?

Just a thought experiment

Shady

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:25 pm
GT Truther

Space Gate - Ultra Top Secret UFO Program

Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:36 am
GT Truther

Quote:
U.S. Army Lightning-Gun ‘Approaching Weaponisation’
December 18th, 2009

Via: Register:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/08/26 ... ill_going/

The Pentagon continues to pour funding into Arizona-based laser plasma lightning blaster-gun firm Applied Energetics, formerly known as Ionatron. The US Army says that the firm’s lightning guns are “approaching the level of maturity needed to begin weaponization”.

The military assessment came as the US Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (ARDEC) inked a new $3.1m deal with Applied last week.

“Now that the technology is approaching the level of maturity needed to begin weaponization we will be more closely coordinated with Applied Energetics through this contract to fulfil Army mission needs,” said Ben Lagasca, chief of “Advanced Energy Armaments” at ARDEC.

The technology in question is a fairly old idea: that of using a laser beam to create a plasma “tunnel” or “channel” through the atmosphere which would be more conductive than ordinary air. This would allow a powerful electric spark discharge – an artificial lightning bolt – to be directed onto a target with some precision.

Arizona firm Ionatron began work on this plan in 2002. Originally the company thought that it would soon develop lightning blasters so portable and powerful that they would supersede conventional small arms. Any desired electric intensity from lethal force down to circuitry-disabling-but-harmless-to-people could be selected on one’s battery-powered electric blaster pistol. There would also be a wireless-Taser stun option in between.

Initially, however, the firm attempted to deploy its zappers as a bomb-disposal tool on robotic vehicles for use in Iraq. This ended in ignominious failure during 2006, and Ionatron stock fell off a cliff. The firm renamed itself, but nonetheless faced huge shareholder anger and earlier this month was forced to cough up $6.5m to settle a class-action lawsuit.

Still, normally the firm’s continued military research contracts would offer some confidence that at least some kind of electric bomb-zapper is in fact on the horizon – if not a proper sci-fi raygun.

But colossal amounts of cash have been targeted by the US forces at finding a technical fix for the insurgent bombs which have been such a deadly scourge overseas. That money has to be spent – perhaps regardless of how promising any given project may genuinely appear to be.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:38 am
GT Truther

Quote:
See a UFO? Might Want to Check Here First : Discovery News
453px-UFO_Nachtaufnahme

Before announcing your next UFO sighting to the world, you might want to compare notes.

An amateur astronomer has launched a website for sky-watchers to report "unexplained aerospace phenomena." It’s not little green men in warp-speed spaceships that astronomer Philippe Ailleris has in mind, though those, no doubt, would be of interest.

http://www.uapreporting.org/

The Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena (UAP) Observations Reporting Scheme is intended to provide amateur and professional astronomers a formal mechanism to report any unexplained phenomena they see while observing the night sky. In addition to questionnaires to guide observers' reports, the website includes information on common misidentifications, such as sightings of satellites, weather balloons, rockets, meteors, planets and atmospheric phenomena including ball lightning, sprites and mirages.

"We hope that the website will be a useful tool for the astronomy community to redirect inquiries from the general public and to help engage with the public in discussions about the science behind what is seen in the sky," Ailleris wrote in a press release.
click to delete

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 am
GT Truther

Another Annunaki´s Nose Cone from a Shuttle Crashed but this time on Mars

Link to Hi-Res B/W image:
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/ ... 32R1M1.JPG

There is a Color image on Youtube of the same feature:

:roll

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:39 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 37  Next